Speaker 1: Remember how to play this this game I do. It's called, Uh, don't be a pig? A peg into the studio? Where did that come from? All right?
Speaker 2: Where all these pig drops coming from?
Speaker 1: The name of the game is don't be a Pig.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna get three of you on the phone, and I'm gonna give you some clues, and.
Speaker 1: Uh, you're, you're, you're, You're gonna be led to believe. I'm looking for something dirty. Chili's bad at this Chili's bad at this game.
Speaker 2: I'm looking for a word, and I'm gonna give you, guys clues. Why don't we let Chili go first so that we can get rid of the fact that he is probably not He's not good at this Chili, Chili, don't think dirty things. I got That's all I think about. Okay, your first clue, I can make you, Oh that's true.
Speaker 1: A virgin? What I can make you? A virgin? A bartender? That was my guess as well. Yeah, virgin margarita, virgin drinks. We gotta winter jack. God, that's proof my alcoholism pays off. That's proof that you can get this on one clue.
Speaker 2: Well done, Chili, Thank you. I appreciate that's my twin brother right there. I should okay, wrong order. I should have given you this one first. If I if you don't give me your tip, I'm disappointed, Bitty. But you would have probably gone waitress on that and I would have said no, and then I should have gone. When I give it to you straight up, it's neat. Ah, that's neat, and then I can make you a virgin. I guess that was the Okay, different order. I'm gonna I'm gonna make check my order. But Chili, it takes nothing away from you done. I'm getting it done.
Speaker 1: Thank you. That's how you win. Don't be a pig, and you get.
Speaker 2: Through first, and you get one clue and you get it okay. I showed out to work today. It is seven two, one two five nine four five. Give me three callers. I might only need one of you Ryan Show on ninety four five, but I'm giving.
Speaker 1: Away tickets to buzz Fest. We're gonna play. Don't be a pig.
Speaker 2: I don't be a pig.
Speaker 1: Be a pig.
Speaker 2: Chili out of the gate, Boom goes the dynamite. First clue. He did line me up three people today. He doesn't think people can do what he did.
Speaker 1: Dwayne, Good morning, what's up?
Speaker 2: Good morning?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: Bro?
Speaker 1: Welcome to UH.
Speaker 2: The name of the game is don't be a pig. I'm looking for a word. It's not dirty, and Chili just showed you how to get it done. That one clue might get it done. All right, all right, I need a word, Dwayne. Your first clue is.
Speaker 1: It's it's weird when it's coming from me. When I say these things, I'm uncomfortable, very uncomfortable. Dwayne. I can keep you up all night. Don't there'll be a pig, Dwen, And I don't mean me this thing that I'm looking for. I can keep you up all night, Dwayne Kato. That's not a bad answer, dude, not a bad answer, but it's the wrong answer. We got to think about you. I answer written down.
Speaker 2: Oh really interesting? Am I making this game too easy?
Speaker 1: Maybe we're just good today, Dwayne. I'm sorry. David. David is up next? Hi, David, Hi, rud Hi David. Welcome to UH. The game that's called don't be a pig? All right, don't be a pick?
Speaker 2: Got your pig?
Speaker 1: We don't know that yet, David. Good morning.
Speaker 2: You get two clues now, The first clue is I can keep you up all night. Next clue is, ugh, it.
Speaker 1: Sounds so bad. When I'm almost ready, I start to drip, disgusting. Come on, what what what is it? Coffee? What did you write down on the first clue? You wrote back down? I wrote down coffee as well, obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, whoa whoa, whoa hey, it is corect coffee.
Speaker 1: David, I'm clue number two. You got it today. I'm too easy to you, guys. I'm so too good to you. Guys.
Speaker 2: Were a sharp, No, you're not sharp, dull, maybe Stallard sharp than we've ever been before. David sharp, David, You're just one. Congratulations, thank you. I can keep you up all night. When I'm almost ready, I start to drip some like Alex like it as dark as you can get. Alex does like the black coffee over there.
Speaker 1: David, you're the winner.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna give you some tickets to go see Come join us at Buzzfest on Saturday, May twenty fourth, out at the Woodlands. All right, awesome, all right, Poor Paul raims over there and never even got on the show. Paul, Sorry, Paul, we don't even get to you don't even get the clues because David stole your tickets.