Speaker 1: You're listening to. Sorry for asking, Sorry for asking. I'm Cole Connor and I'm Adam Ramsey. This is where we talk, shop, ask questions, tell stories, and laugh some laughs about being creators.
Speaker 2: As well as consumers of adult content. We love watching too.
Speaker 1: We certainly do. We also discuss the impact adult films have had on us, on our guests, and on the LGBTQ community. So strap on and strap in and here we go. Three two one.
Speaker 2: Well, hello, welcome everybody, welcome to Sorry for asking. I'm Adam Ramsey, I'm Cold Connor, and this is this is our house. Is our is what we're doing now, okay, all right, well new setup. This is a summer of shakeups man man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So to fill you all in, Yes, we were told like a week before our last studio was closing that it was closing, Yeah, that we needed to find a new place to tape this. And here we are. Here we are.
Speaker 2: This is our preliminary, our first time. This is where we're testing the waters. We're dipping our toes in.
Speaker 1: How are we doing? I'm good.
Speaker 2: We are post fourth of July weekends. A lot has happened, A lot's been going on since we saw you last, which was with mister Judas King, And do you feel like.
Speaker 1: It's been a summer of shakeups?
Speaker 2: There are so many changes in my life right now. I feel like there's like a lot to manage. But first of all, how you doing. How was your weekend?
Speaker 1: Well, let's my weekend was fine. It's for of July. I didn't do too much. I did accept I you were there my Porn without the Porn improv show. Yes, congratulations, which was so fun. It was a lot of fun. Yeah, with Girth Brooks and Sylvia Sage and Tony Genius. Yes, they're also great.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: We had Oscar Montoya and Meatball and Betsy Siddaro and Mono Agapion. Yeah who I did it with, Like Mono and I are hosting it. Yeah, you know, so we'll always be in it. I hope. I hope you get to do it like once a month. You guys had like a full audience.
Speaker 2: I know when I when I got there, there was a line to get it, and I was like.
Speaker 1: Holy, we had drinks at Birds before then we like we walked past the line and I was like, oh that was for us. Yeah, Yeah, it was awesome.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, Yeah, meat balls hilarious.
Speaker 1: I love the repeated when she would.
Speaker 2: Go no, but also yes, because you know you never say no an improv. Is it exciting or was it like nerve wrecking as fuck to do It's?
Speaker 1: UCB is a really fun place to do it. So I did Groundling. I went through the whole Groundling school like fifteen years ago. Wow. So I just remember my last few times doing improv at that stage in my life, getting really nervous before anytime I had to do improv because it was like the school becomes more about writing and performing sketches than the improv, and you kind of forget how to improv when you're doing like the writing right re e sided. So then I was like, oh, I forgot how to improv. But uc B, I mean everybody, the improvisers we have in both the show and the one we did in May, they're so strong that they can I feel safe that they can they can take care of you, yeah, you know, and then I feel like we Yeah, I feel like everybody was on the same page. So you know, sometimes an improvview mis hear something and it's kind of and someone goes off on like a weird tangent you're like, oh, I realized that they they heard something else then the audio. But then you can always tie that in like happy accidents. Yeah, you know, can I do the next one? I think so. Mono and I were messaging and he was like, you should do it. Oh totally, it's so fun like it was. Of course, you get anxious before, get nervous, and you're like, I did a little like meditated and like an hour before and yeah, I just I was really happy with how it went in the turnout and it was a lot of fun. So I will post when the next one is perfect, sounds good.
Speaker 2: I will hopefully be featuring mister Adam cool.
Speaker 1: Congratulations. Who do you think was like the standout of the of the porn people? I think Sylvia was like fucking amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm a big fan of Sylvia's. I've been on her podcast and she's just she's just such a person. Yeah, I just love her the way she carries herself where she talks. She's so funny and so cool and so beautiful. Yeah, we got to have her on. I would love to have Yeah, she's so engaging, Like I feel like having her on it would like it would.
Speaker 1: Just fly by have we had Tony on. We have not had Tony and yeah we should have Girth on too. Girth is an interesting.
Speaker 2: They were all a lot. All four of you were fun. I think you had some of the best closing lines.
Speaker 1: You had like two times.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you were like right before Blackout, you had like a killer.
Speaker 1: Of a line like smells like shit in here. That was my favorite. Well done. It was like I was waiting for the right moment. I knew that had to end because the characters on the stage were like smelling each other's parts in the scene, so it was like, oh, it has to smell so funny. Yeah, yeah, good timing. It was good. What's being shooken up for you? Shaken? Oh my goodness.
Speaker 2: Streams of income, I guess are all kind of being like called into question right now. I'm and you know, I'm about to go to Berlin, which I'm really excited about, and we can get into that in a second. But like everything that is like my line of work right now, I feel like it's just like halting a little bit, and I'm just kind of like, Okay, I need to like kind of make some changes, like you know, like high tops and.
Speaker 1: My only fans. I'm trying.
Speaker 2: I'm like kind of like trying to beef up a little bit. I'm realizing, Yeah, for.
Speaker 1: Sure, it's so fun. Guys subscribed. Yeah it's gonna go.
Speaker 2: So I also I also reached out to a director who we both know, and I was just like, hey, I bet you know I'm in great shape right now. I'm just like really missing studio work. Is there anything you got for me? And like, you know, he basically was just like yeah, what do you He's like, I've been really getting into fetish stuff, like are you into fetish? And I was like, well that could mean anything, So what exactly are you asking me? And he was like, well, you know, like I'm about to shoot something with a fuck machine?
Speaker 1: Are you into that?
Speaker 2: And I was just like, oh that kind of fetish, oh bondage and pain And I was like I was like, you know, role play and voyeurism could be you know, I mean it doesn't really matter who it was like, I mean, because I'm not calling you, it's just more he works for a bunch. I was just like, shit, isn't there like hot daddy porn? I could be in again, Like you know, Daddy's on Daddy's or something like.
Speaker 1: I feel like with gay porn, it's just people people are just like pushing the limits more like people just want to want more limit pushing.
Speaker 2: And I also think that a lot of content creators are like going for niche, like they have like their niche thing that they do, which is like, you know, I think that's been kind of also something like people have been kind of telling me forever, which is like.
Speaker 1: Pick one thing and do that. I just can't do that. That's just not my thing. It's I know, and it would get very boring if it's not something that you're into. Yeah, you know. It was like I was talking with a friend so about the back to not to go back to the mprov show, but someone someone was saying that, you know, not all the scenes end up being about porn, and it's like he was like, yeah, the first couple of scenes you kind of like used it a little bit. But I'm like, yeah, because every scene would be boring if it's like there's only if you're just horny for sex.
Speaker 2: Well, I was kind of curious about so you guys, his show is called porn without the porn, so I was kind of curious like if it was supposed to be, like like the setups are around porn, Yeah, it's like, but the improv is not at all?
Speaker 1: Or was it was that the.
Speaker 2: Plan for it not to be or was it supposed to.
Speaker 1: Actually it actually wasn't really discussed with everybody. It's like an improv show and there's four of us that do porn.
Speaker 2: And did you notice that every time you guys ask the audience for a prompt that like it all Like I would say half the time it.
Speaker 1: Was like stuff that had to do with children. Did you hear me?
Speaker 2: Like at one point, like as some dude like after like the sixth time, like somebody was they were like, uh, pick a scenario that has like not been in porn or something that was like kids doing homework, and I like called it out. I was just like what because we need another thing about kids right now?
Speaker 1: Like what is with the audience? There was there was a show right before us that was kids like it was it was a kid improv show right before.
Speaker 2: Us, Wow, followed by porn perfect.
Speaker 1: Followed by porn without the porn on the same on the same little chalkboard on the street right.
Speaker 2: Well, another thing that was different recently, I was asked for the second year in a row to be part of Seattle Pride, which I don't know if you have you ever been to Seattle.
Speaker 1: Just once I went, and I went in October, Okay, did you like it? Yeah? It was it rained, of course and that. But the day that I left, I had like a good chunk of the day before I had to go to the airport and it was beautiful. So and this guy that I had hooked up with it took me to brunch and then showed like drugged me to a couple of parks and stuff, and yeah, we took pictures and Seattle's pretty cute, little nice day. Like I was just like I've been.
Speaker 2: I've been to Seattle before, like for touris Sea stuff for when I was a touring musician, I went to Seattle.
Speaker 1: But these last two.
Speaker 2: Years going like in late June for Pride, when the weather is perfect, everyone's in a good mood.
Speaker 1: Seattle is so clean.
Speaker 2: Seattle's like San Francisco, but greener and not as dirty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can see that.
Speaker 2: Like I was just like, wow, y'all, don't brag about yourself enough, Like Seattle is a cool place.
Speaker 1: Probably stay clean because it's raining all.
Speaker 2: That, right, and like why would end the homeless people want to be there when it's raining, like you know, seventy percent of the year. The I just had a really good time. I went up there with the Ottero pop boys and they asked me to go go dance, which I hadn't done in like almost two years. So like, and a lot of people on our team are people that I hire for the hot Dog and Gym Class parties, and they were kind of gagged. They were like, wait, you go go dance. And I was like, this is how I got started, literally how I got started in all the industries, like between porn and like making parties and stuff.
Speaker 1: So I was just like, yeah, Dad's gonna show everybody how it's done. It was fun. Oh my god. I had so much fun. I had way too much fun.
Speaker 2: Like I was on that stage feeling my rock star like you know, fantasy and just like a couple of times because like there was a stage and me and Dejano and Brogan we were sharing the stage because we were like a team, and we would switch who was at like the front and center of like the big stage. And when the sun went down, like the lights turned on and it felt like we were at Coachella and I had so when I was at the front, there was a moment where hold It Against Me by Britney Spears came on and I'm sorry, that's my favorite Britney Spears. I turned into a monster in the best way I was performing. It was so much fun. Britney Spears does he have.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't be sending anything, damn it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I had another moment with Jay's Angel in my dreams. And then like right at the end of our very very long we had like we did it for many hours, and like at the very end, John Klaft, who was the DJ for Auto Pop, he played Lady marmalade by like you know, the Mulin rouge, like that foursome, and like as soon as it started, the three of us looked at each other, We're like, this is so stupid, are you kidding? By the end of it, full performance, full like tableau at the end, you know, like you know, with the four like that was us brought the house down. I was very very proud, lip syncing the whole thing, Like it was really really fun. So it was fun to go go dance again. Seattle Pride highly recommended. When was that June? Like the end of June, so basically like the same time as like New York Pride in San Francisco Pride.
Speaker 1: What a month. I know she was busy so well. I was going to do a buy.
Speaker 2: Orgy group thing Bye Orgy, like we win it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I had to pull out because I got gunnery in my throat. Oh babes, So people still get gone Aria. That's like if I get Gonerria, it's in.
Speaker 2: I hope I am not chinking my throat really.
Speaker 1: Yeah, at this point I was a c sematic, but it was like it sucks. I was like I went to get tested for that by Orgy and yeah like yeah, sorry, guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have my Appertude shot tomorrow, which means I'm getting tested just in time for Berlin. Apportude is the new prep by the way, you guys, and the injection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I I've tried to get on it a couple of times and it's like not easy to.
Speaker 2: Get on really, Like oh, they offered it to me the place that I got my doctor's office. Yeah, they were like, we have this option if you want to change from truvada, which you know I've been doing for twelve.
Speaker 1: Almost twelve years. Oh, I'm on to yeah, but yeah, it's something like something always gets in the way, Like my doctor has written me a prescription a couple of times for it, and it just like never gets done. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I'm into it. It's nice not having to take a pill every day.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, I'm not. I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Jinx myself, but I have not gotten gonnery or chlamydia in quite some time.
Speaker 1: Are you on doxy also?
Speaker 2: I am not on it as like a regular thing. This is doxy pep for the moms. This is something that people now in you know, in our line not line of work, but our queer existence, just general guys who are sexually active, because tax.
Speaker 1: Could be sexually active at any moment.
Speaker 2: Yes, I feel like, yeah, preventively, this doxy cycling is taken to avoid mostly chlamydia, but I think it works for to oh in syphilis. So I don't take it as PEP, which is post exposure or pre exposure. No, as prep. I don't take it as prep. I take it take it as PEP as post exposure. So if I have like a particularly mild risky encounter or period of time.
Speaker 1: This I'll be like, I'll take you know.
Speaker 2: Sometimes sometimes I was. I was like with a performer recently who had had I mean, I'm you know what, I'm going to say his name because I wanted to talk about him anyway, Teddy Graham.
Speaker 1: Have you worked with him before?
Speaker 2: Okay, First, I'm going to say what I'm talking about, which is that I knew he had had a very busy week in Los Angeles and we filmed something together. So I was like, this is the time to take a doxy pep.
Speaker 1: So I did.
Speaker 2: However, I want to talk about because you know, I want to talk about our recent experiences and stuff.
Speaker 1: Have you worked with Teddy Graham? Yeah, I am. He was in the Nashville content house that I was.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, okay, I had one of the best, one of the best scenes I've ever filmed.
Speaker 1: In my life.
Speaker 2: And let me tell you this too. This this is I know, I'm terrible. If you're a performer who is reached out to me to film and I've ghosted you, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 1: I'm terrible. Lately.
Speaker 2: I just have been you know, I'm I've just been very protective of my energy and I don't want to film. I don't even want to hook up like outside of filming with people that I don't know anymore.
Speaker 1: It's just so rare for me these days.
Speaker 2: And he's been reaching out for a while, just like hey, I'm going to be in town, like you know, let's get together.
Speaker 1: And I'm always like, this is what I do a lot.
Speaker 2: Of times because I know I should film more, so I'll just be like, yeah, totally, like reach out when you get here. And then he did, and I totally I was just like, oh God, like I don't want to say like maybe I want to meet you first, or like or no, or like I get weird about scheduling.
Speaker 1: He came to gym class.
Speaker 2: Like right at the end, and he was like, hey, you're Adam, right and I said yes, and he was like, I'm teddy. I was like, oh my gosh, I'm so glad you're here because I'm sorry. I've been really bad about messaging people back. And he was like, I totally get it, don't worry about it. And I also was just kind of like, damn, this motherfucker's sexy, like even sexier in person. And I was just like also, I think I just needed to meet you first. It's nice to meet you. He's like, it's nice to meet you too, and I kind of we just kind of like instantly kind of started getting closer to each other. And he's a great kisser and he like makes eye contact and I was like, so, how long are you in town? And he was like, I'm here till Monday and I was just like okay, and like bam, bam bam. Like two days later he was over. Didn't even need a bi mix.
Speaker 1: Like it was just like I don't always need it.
Speaker 2: I don't always, but like I would say lately, like especially with someone I don't know very well, like you know, I probably want to go.
Speaker 1: Use that, like just to be sure I do it if I'm like, if I know, I'm just topping.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, Io just topped with him and I was fucking hard as rock, happy as a clam. It was amazing, like came at the same time, like pulled it out to show the camera like I was like, this is like the old days anyway, So props, Teddy Graham.
Speaker 1: I haven't been filming much either, No, why is that you think? Just I have a lot of content stored up and I and I had stuff coming in from the Nashville Content House, and I just had all these group things that needed to be released. What when other people were doing it? So I just I'm backed up with content and I wanted to like give it a chance to so that I'm not releasing things six months after I make it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you like to coordinate your schedule with you don't?
Speaker 1: Okay, I know some people do, because I know people can't wait. Yeah, for I will say months, like I'm like, I'm doing.
Speaker 2: I would say, that's very considerate of you, very generous, because not everybody is like that. Some people are like, no, do not release before I do, because then you're making the money off of it before I'm able to. So I have some some scenes ready to go, but like people are like, no, you.
Speaker 1: Not until I do. And I'm like, that's fine.
Speaker 2: So ships in the pipeline, y'all. I'm I'm filming again. It's happening. I have some things to post, but anyway I.
Speaker 1: Should feel I should start maybe after after this, I'm going to Wisconsin for the Hodag Festival. What is that? It's a music festival? Hodag? Is that like, what does that mean? That a name American thing word. I don't know. It's not where, it's not what kind of music. I think it's like rock and country. Ryan Landers, my friend, Yeah, Ryan, all right, I was always talking about it, and I said, let's see what this fucking hodag festival is about. Let's see how good it does.
Speaker 2: It sounds like a hoe bag to me, so I kind of want to You're going to the hoe bag Festival. I'm gonna ho bag.
Speaker 1: Get the hold app you can host the whole bag Festival. As performers in the adult industry, we get asked all the time about tips on how to perform like a porn star and what says porn star more than a big load? Right? Cool? Right? Introducing Popstar, the only doctor formulated men's health supplement that is guaranteed to up your porn star game. This bad boy will make your cum taste pineapple sweet. But we're not just talking about taste here.
Speaker 2: Popstar is also formulated to give you massive loads that make your orgasms feel volcanic.
Speaker 1: Designed by Ivy League trained doctors, Popstar contains only the highest quality ingredients and is backed by scientific research to maximize your bedroom experience even better.
Speaker 3: It's vegan, non GMO, and safe to take every day.
Speaker 1: So why wait? Get your hands on Popstar today. Visit Popstar Labs dot com and save.
Speaker 3: Twenty percent on your first order with code sorry twenty Popstar Big loads, better taste.
Speaker 1: Cool. Okay, so you're traveling, Yeah, I recently got banned from Grinder for getting massage clients out of it.
Speaker 2: Oh how do they catch that?
Speaker 1: I guess somebody maybe I didn't respond to someone and they got pissed and that you have to be reported for something like that. I don't know. It was like, I mean, sometimes people would ask and I'd be like, yeah, it's the price and whatever and soliciting, yeah, but just for massage.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, it's a weird thing. I don't know how long bands last or if anybody out there works at Grinder wants to help me out and help get back on Grind. I've been using Scruff though, and I like Scruff.
Speaker 2: I like Scruff as a as a user as in terms of like user functionality, user interface.
Speaker 1: I like Scruff better. Yeah. I like Grinder too, but there's just more traffic on Grinder. Yeah, you know, more people are on it.
Speaker 2: I think I feel like, I don't know if you've noticed, I feel like also a lot of times the engagement, you know, and I've been on these apps for forever. I don't really need them or use them, but sometimes, you know, you just get bored and you browse and stuff and things happen. But I feel like Grinder a lot of times the engagement is like, hey, what's up, Whereas like on Scruff, they're like, I love the drop dead gorgeous quote on your profile.
Speaker 1: It's a little more conversations on Scruff is like more men like men with the personality, you know. Yeah, that's so. That's why I've been because at first, when you first like, get on it, I hadn't been on it. I had never paid for Scruff before. Now, okay, and it just takes some time getting some traction, you know, but now, but also I don't The only thing I don't like is people are messaging you from like two thousand miles away because they can just like pinpoint Los Angeles and then talk to guys in Los Angeles. I guess that's what they're doing, yes, And I'm like, I don't need to talk to you, yes, if nothing's gonna happen if people.
Speaker 2: Are more like I've kind of made it a point almost like, if people are more than five miles away from me, I'm likely.
Speaker 1: Not going to respond to anybody. Sorry, guys, thank you for the woofs in the nice comments. I mean, I guess, yeah, if you just want to give me a compliment, fine, but let's leave it at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you had any shoots lately that you were like?
Speaker 1: Really? Really?
Speaker 2: I know you haven't been shooting much lately, but has there been anything, even studio or not studio, that you were like this that was amazing or that was.
Speaker 1: Terrible or worth reporting? No? I got nothing. I hooked up with a twenty year old the other night. I know, I was like, Wow, that's young. Chat. I just turned fucking forty three, y'all. Happy birthday by the way. Thanks.
Speaker 2: Yeah already I think we said that already for the last time.
Speaker 1: What did I get for my birthday? Gonnery and my throat? What a hope before? What a hoe bag deserves? No? Just kidding, just like a hoe bag. No, he was really cute. We had been talking on grinder and then we were talking on scruff. We finally made it happen. Wow. And he came over and was the bottom or top bottom. He's like a little muscle, little muscle twenty year old.
Speaker 2: Yum. I've never I don't think I've gone. I shot a say uncle scene with somebody who was maybe twenty, and I think that's the youngest person I've ever had sex with and definitely the largest age gap.
Speaker 1: Sorry, well, I think I'm sure her say uncle, I've had sex with an eighteen year old, Damn for sure.
Speaker 2: It just it's just kind of I mean, I know we talk about this a lot, and like this is something I wanted to get into. It's like just the passage of time is so weird, and it's so weird to me to think, like, oh, yeah, I saw a broke Back Mountain in the theaters in two thousand and five. That means this person was born around that time. I've been I've been on this crazy like nostalgia kick. I don't know if it's because we're both forty three.
Speaker 1: I love a nostalgia kick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I've been watching watching I recently watched UHF with Weird Al Yankovic. There's a movie from the eighties I haven't seen that. It's not great, but it's very funny and like it's like it has super memorable lines and like it was just weird to watch something that I haven't seen in probably thirty years, but like they just their lines just come right back, like you just remember these things that you haven't seen.
Speaker 1: In so long. I watched or I started, I didn't finish it. Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken because it came up and I was a conversation that's on what was that. It's like, it's a story about a girl who it's depression era. Okay, she runs away from home because her her aunt, she's she's a troublemaker. She's like a bad kid or that's what her stepmom treats her as for her aunt. I don't know what it is. But because her mom's dead, so she runs away because the parental the guardian is going to give her to foster care because she just can't handle her. So she runs away. She joins she finds like a circus and once and starts taking care of the horses and they do something like the horses jump off something into a pool, and so she becomes a rider, like one of the girls that dives with the horse seen and then somehow she I like, that's I didn't. I haven't watched it in a long time, but I remember she goes blind from like something startles the horse before and the horse is Yeah, eighties or nineties. I definitely watched this from h that's a Disney movie. Totally.
Speaker 2: Wow, I haven't see that's there. There we go, like, I haven't thought about this probably since then, I know, and like just you describing it, like I remember watching that.
Speaker 1: Wow. Another one.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it probably since I was like eight years old, And I just like randomly thought of it the other day and I was like, let me see if this is streaming somewhere, and I was able to find it. A movie called Batteries Not Included. Yes, you remember that, Yeah, with Hume Cronin and Jessica Tandy. Nobody who's listening is maybe, well maybe our older listeners.
Speaker 1: Do you remember Cocoon?
Speaker 2: I remember it also featuring these actors. But like, that's another one. Probably haven't seen this since I was a kid.
Speaker 1: I thought I was boring, was it? It's like an old prison movie?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a movie about old people who feel young again because they'd come across an alien egg or something. Yeah, Batteries Not included. Another movie about old people and aliens. But the aliens like are like little toys, they like fly around and fix things. These fucking eighties movie like.
Speaker 1: Everybody's doing cocaine. I'm for sure what I'm making it, you can tell.
Speaker 2: But like eighties movie plots like the UAHF for example, and Batteries Not included, it's always about like you know, like working class people who are like trying to like save something from like the corporate bastards. Goonies was like that UACHEF was like that. Batteries Not included, Ski Patrol. It's always like these movies about people who are like let's save the rec center or like save this tenement building, or save this TV station from.
Speaker 1: The bastard evil corporate jerky movies like that.
Speaker 2: Seriously, it's relevant to today, is the funny thing. Yeah, Nostalgia has been all around because like I think a lot about like just how like our memory works, and like I put on something else happened actually randomly where Hulu was really pushing this movie from like maybe two thousand and nine. It was an animated movie called Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs.
Speaker 1: Yes, have you seen that?
Speaker 2: Okay, I remember going to see it, so I was like, well, I think I remember liking this. It was like a funny, colorful, three D animated movie, like let me put it on. I watched fifteen minutes of it and was like, not a single shred of this movie is ringing a bell like nothing.
Speaker 1: It was like seeing it for the first time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, which doesn't happen often. And I actually texted my ex boyfriend who I watched it with. I was like, do you remember this movie Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs? He was like, yeah, we saw it together and I was like, Okay, I was just checking because I don't remember anything about this movie and it kind of scared me.
Speaker 1: That's like me when I got a hot dog on Sunday nights and then I was trying to come home and watch Gilded Aids and I remember nothing about it to watch it. Maybe that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Maybe I was just high or drum When I watched Cloudy with the Chance of Meatballs. I was like, ooh, three d let's get really stoned before we going here. Yeah that sounds right. That sounds like me in my mid twenties. Well speaking, of parties. That's another thing. Like I high through my Access party. We did it, which was around the time your birthday.
Speaker 1: It was the weekend before my Yeah, that's probably where I got the gunnery in my throat. Get out of here.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, another me throwing super spreader events.
Speaker 1: There were a few dicks in my mouth at that party.
Speaker 2: Well, the party was great, and we just so everybody knows who's listening, September thirteen is our next one axis sweep is what we're calling it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna there's gonna be broom. It's a broom theme, like like the like Nickey Mouse Wizard.
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, actually that's very funny. I didn't think of that, but no, I was thinking more like, you know, broom is what we use to sweep the fall leaves away and and keep clean. No rakes, that's dangerous. But also which is fly away, fly on brooms. So that's what we're gonna do. But anyway, so Access Bloom was which was our summer Solstice party. That was the week of the protests, the ice protests. Yeah, crazy time we've been having in La with all that. But I had to do like a last minute pivot to a new location, which I you know, I was like, literally day before we were supposed to throw the party, I was driving to this place on the West Side and thinking the entire drive, why am I doing this?
Speaker 1: This's gonna be a waste of time.
Speaker 2: And then I get there and I was like, Okay, we can do this, pull it off in twenty four hours. I swear that following week I was like cognitively impaired, where I was worried that I broke something. I literally and this is this is kind of what led me to like these ideas of like these you know, questions of memory and our memory works. And I was just like, am I I'm just like on a road to early onset Alzheimer's, Like it's coming. I'm so scared of shit like that.
Speaker 1: But have any of that in your family?
Speaker 4: No, Well, my grandma died of something that made her cuckoo like where she didn't remember things and remember, you know, or like first it was kind of charming, like she would like be like really like sweet and ask me who I was and tell me funny things that I was like, oh, that's I'm gonna write that down. But then like towards the end she was just kind of confused and scared. And I sometimes wonder like maybe that's a good way to go because you don't know death is coming?
Speaker 1: Is that is that like a big like one of your biggest fears dying?
Speaker 2: No, or I don't know which one's worse is of like you know, knowing it's coming, or like being so out of your mind that you don't know in that way you don't really care.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I feel like this podcast, yeah, let's get dark. It depends on like the if you're like a control freak, I think it would be really scary to never remember what's going on or how you got somewhere, you know. But if you can just like go with the punch and like roll with it, then I think you could just be like yeah, yeah, I know I should who that is? But right, yes, I don't. Do you want to end up in an old folks home together?
Speaker 2: Oh my god, it's got to be gay though, yeah, yes, yeah, you know that would be great. I mean I want a community of my old homo friends and like us just be like yeah, where we get to like, you know, put on VHS tapes of things like batteries not included and be like you remember.
Speaker 1: And people fuck and yeah, and apparently they get lots of gunnery. Yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: It is just a preview of our of our future as old men.
Speaker 1: I mean we have said before, like I we both tend to get hornier as we are aging. Yes, And actually, so this is interesting to me too.
Speaker 2: You just got with a twenty year old and I feel like like this has kind of come up in conversation a lot lately too, is that a lot of gen Z people are just like less sexual than millennials because like the pendulum side a lot of sides.
Speaker 1: Yes, which I think is a side is a good way to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like I think I mentioned on one of the recent episodes that I have kind of like a dad's son relationship with somebody and like we've we've never fucked. He just comes over and he just wants to like suck my dick and cover me with this huge load, and like that's kind of all that happens. So he's like very much a side and it's a blast.
Speaker 1: Yeah that's great. Yeah, I could get into that as long as I get to.
Speaker 2: Suck the decks of course. Yes, you know, you know me an Ooral top. You got to get that mouth moving a bottom? Well, are you an oral top.
Speaker 1: Or an oral like sol bottom, meaning meaning you service with your mouth? Yes? You eve.
Speaker 2: Give well? Yes, okay, but wait, hold on, wait, this is a funny because aren't you because if you're a bottom, aren't you receiving?
Speaker 1: Yeah? But if I'm eating an ass, then I'm giving tongue.
Speaker 2: But isn't that like a top that's like a.
Speaker 1: Top thing to doing that sucking dick isn't a top thing to do. That's a bottom thing to do. Yeah, I guess this is.
Speaker 2: But this is an interesting kind of question about like, uh, what's the opposite not receptive, but that is active because you're receiving, you're getting sucked in the mouth.
Speaker 1: I know this is so confusing. I know.
Speaker 2: I like this conversation because it's like it's like kind of the question of like don versus sub Like if you are the one who's sucking dick, are are you the one who is active or are you the one who's passive?
Speaker 1: You're the one you're active.
Speaker 2: Okay, but if you're getting fucked, that's considered passive.
Speaker 1: Although interesting, so I'm.
Speaker 2: Still again that's another question, like you're in control even though you're the one receiving. So I feel like the whole binary of dom sub and top bottom. I think it's getting really questioned. Yeah, and I love that it's getting a questioned. Okay, I have another I have a hookup story. I wanted to tell you. It was very interesting. You know, after I work at my parties, it's really rare that I go home with somebody. I know I've mentioned that before, but right at the end of one of my recent high Tops nights for gym class, somebody came by and just like in ctitat was like hi and I was like hi, and he was like who are you. I was like, oh, I'm Adam whatever, like it's my party, you know. It was just like within three minutes, I was giving him my number, which is so rare, and he was being very like, I'm very.
Speaker 1: Interested in hanging out with you tonight, and I was like, very sweet of you.
Speaker 2: Not going to happen. I was like, I don't hook up after work because.
Speaker 1: You've also been there like for a long time. Yeah yeah, yeah, like you get there how many hours before like anybody not that.
Speaker 2: Like it depends, but like but by the end usually what I want to do is I want to just like get myself home and like watch an episode or something and fall asleep. Cut to three point thirty in the morning. This guy is coming over to my house. We just had there was just chemistry. He told me that he needed it to be DL, which if you're listening at home, if you don't know, it means for the mom's down low, right, isn't that what DL means?
Speaker 1: Which means like basically, this needs to be kept secret? And I kind of was like, it's usually like a term if it's somebody that isn't out.
Speaker 2: Yes, So of course, knowing me, this ends up being a therapy session because I need to ask questions about this stuff. I'm like, why, what's the purpose? How are we feeling about it? Are you okay with this?
Speaker 1: Can I talk about it podcast?
Speaker 2: I Meanwhile, I'm not naming names, but essentially, like without giving too much away, this person was in a monogamous relationship and he was coming over and he did not want his partner to know. So I was just like, okay, is this something that like if your partner find out, he would feel bad? How many times have you done this in the years that you've been with this person in the times that you've done this. By the end of your experience, do you leave it feeling really good about yourself or do you leave it feeling awful?
Speaker 1: Do you like the feeling? Yes?
Speaker 2: And I kind of I was like determined by the end of it to break it no for him to be for I was like, I want you to leave my apartment feeling really good about what just happened, and like he kind of was like, wow, I really didn't expect to have this conversation. So I was like, you know, I was like, I'm really not mood. Fuck, but I'm glad we're having this conversation. We're cuddling and making out and stuff got to thirty minutes later, he fucks.
Speaker 1: The fucking shit out of me. It's so good.
Speaker 2: We like really connect and I was just like, Okay, well, I'm really down to hang out with you again, but like, I really want you to think about the things that we've talked about, and he was like sure. The next day, he calls me on the way to wherever he's going to meet with his partner and whoever, and he was like, I want to say I had a really good time with you. That was really good. That was really a good time. And also I'm going to talk with my partner. He was like, you planted some really healthy seeds and.
Speaker 1: I thought, so good. Yeah, I feel.
Speaker 2: Really good about it. And also I want him to come back, and I wanted.
Speaker 1: To feel I wonder I want to follow up, you want to follow up? Okay, if it happens again, yeah, I want to hear what.
Speaker 2: If anything, Let me ask you this. If he comes back and he's like I didn't have the conversation with my partner, or he did and it didn't go well, but I still want to come over and see you. Is this in a morally questionable or ambiguous place for me to continue occasionally seeing this person?
Speaker 1: What do you think? I mean, it's up to him. He could also I mean, he could also lie to you. You can also be like, well that's true.
Speaker 2: But I mean, I know we talked a lot about on this podcast about like cheating as a construct, right, and like it's really like not my business if this person wants to engage in that way. But I know that maybe there We're probably going to have some listeners who hear what I'm saying and think like if I am complicit and perpetuating in this person's essentially lying to his partner, Am I a bad person?
Speaker 1: It just depends on if you care. You seem like I know you pretty well, like you would feel bad about it.
Speaker 2: I just the thing is, I think I think secrets are fun. So I think secrets are fun, and I and I think it's okay to have secrets sometimes. However, like the other thing was like this, this person seemed to be a little bit tortured by what he was doing, even though he was enjoying it very much. And I feel like that partly was the seem like you.
Speaker 1: Opened up a thought, which I'm very gladly think about it because he's probably used to just doing it, and like because he wants to, well, he can't talk to his partner about it because his partner would get upset.
Speaker 2: Well, and maybe and maybe that's part of the appeal for him, is like most of the times when he's had these hookups, he's kept it to himself. He hasn't talked to this because you know, he doesn't come into somebody with a fucking therapy background who asked them all these questions, So he doesn't he doesn't.
Speaker 1: Really even go there.
Speaker 2: He just has you know, illicit sex with some stranger and then leaves feeling like a horrible person.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But here's my thing. I'm like, I think secrets are fun. Like I don't get couples that only play together. Yeah. That I'm like, because sometimes you just want your own experience with somebody. Yes, And I'm like, I don't want my partner to be there if we only play together, right, I'm like, I want to just do this with this other person. Well, which is why I love a fucking open relationship. I'm so glad I'm in one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I actually we yes yesterday the day before I ended up had a pool party and like met somebody with a friend of ours, somebody I've hooked up with and he's definitely made out with at a parties, and the chemistry was just right, and we were like in the pool and like, you know, we were just like should we go around that? You know my boyfriend lived like two blocks away, and We're like should we just go and have a moment? And it was so much fun. And after we were done having our like posts like wow, this was great moment. I full on was like, well, I've had a moment alone with this person. You haven't. I highly recommend it. I was just like, I just want you guys both to know while I'm in the room, please have a moment alone.
Speaker 1: I know we got to wrap up.
Speaker 2: Is there anything that you wanted to talk about that we can get to I know, I think, I mean, Cole's got to get to work, y'all.
Speaker 1: Work, people, people being one massages, nothing, We're good, you know what. It'll just give us more to talk about next time. Talk about this. This was us testing the waters. Yeah, like the look of it and everything. I also think, hi, yo, well this has been. It's been. Sorry for asking.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm Adam Ramsey. Thanks you guys so much for tuning in. See guys next time, see you next time. Bye, this has been. Sorry for asking.
Speaker 1: Be sure to like, comment and subscribe, and until next time, stay sexy.