Speaker 1: Something you should go something you should know is brought to you by Genesis gooldr dot com. That is also something you should know. You can put your retirement plan on the gold standard. Genesis Gold Group is the only IRA back by physical gold and silver. Learn more. Get a free gold and silver guide right now at Genesis goold ir a dot com. Excited to have Art and Christian join me right now from a one preferred guys, thank you for joining me in a studio again. Thank you, Jan And we're going to talk a little more today about air duct cleaning. And we talked a little bit about that the last couple of weeks, and we'll start with Art. You've been doing this now over twenty five years. What are some of the weirdest things you found when you're doing air duct cleaning? Cause there's some bizarre stuff down there, isn't there?
Speaker 2: Oh my word, like Christian wesay in last week or a couple of weeks ago when we were here at the studio, you know, the stuff that we find in there, it would just blow your mind. Sometimes we just find some gross things, sometimes unique things, nothing worth really keeping. Yeah, it's just different.
Speaker 1: Have you ever found like a ring where they're going. Oh, I wondered where that went or anything valuable.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, the thing is with with our systems that we use, we can generate about seventy five miles an hour wind inside the duck work along with our agitating devices. So typically whatever is in the duck work, it just gets sick right into and it ends up the line field. So who knows if any valuables have ever gone. I'm assuming they have. Yeah, but yeah, we've we I don't think we ever really found any anything worth.
Speaker 1: Keeping worth, So that's not probably going to be a retirement plan is to go, Okay, we're going to find all the gold and the treasures in these ducks. That's not what we're finding. We're finding gunk and instead of gold, maybe mold. But the nice thing is you guys can treat that, can't you. Christian? Yep.
Speaker 3: We've got a couple different sanitization processes. We've got a dry fogging method that is, you know, not as aggressive, but it is it doesn't require anybody to evacuate the house. But we have a more aggressive one that when we're dealing with mold and stuff that we use. But we have to have the house empty for twenty four hours, so we can use that. But that stuff is really strong and it really gets the job done.
Speaker 1: And that's probably a situation where like if maybe somebody had moisture in there, would that be due to flooding or like a leaky pipe or something what would cause that.
Speaker 3: Typically there's a number of reasons. Sometimes the coils on the AC the drain line gets plugged up, and then you get mold build up. Sometimes it's somebody not switching the humidifier off and building up mold into the duckwork and stuff like that. And you know, there's a few other few other reasons why there might be mold in the system.
Speaker 1: And this time of year, we spend a lot more time in the house. You know, we're getting to that time of year where we're not outside as much and we're gonna even have more of that coming really really soon. And indoor air quality matters a lot. And the nice thing is, are you guys have a system that you use to help make sure their indoor air quality and their home is better and it's it's like as good as it can possibly be.
Speaker 2: That is correct. Yeah, we can install a UV light for the customer and as we have talked about in the past, you know, we are the only areas serified air company by the National Air do Cleaners Association, which is the standard by which doc work should be clean. Uh. We see a lot of the Facebook ads with no name basically as a scam. So if any of our listeners here running too that, you know, if someone is not providing you with a legitimate name and business, a local, reliable company, don't even waste your time and money because you're just gonna get rubbed. All of our technicians are certified, certified, we ensure that the job gets done properly. We do everything from residential, commercial, industrial. There's no job too big or too small that we can not handle very nice.
Speaker 1: So if you're living in a home that has duct work, which most of us do, or maybe if you have a business that has duct work, which you know most businesses do. I'm assuming there's probably some out there that don't, so I can't say they all do, but pretty much most of them do. This is something that whether it's commercial, if it's residential, if it's industrial, and when we're talking about commercial, that also includes like apartment complexes, and that's something you guys do quite a bit, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yep, yep, yep. We do apartment complexes. We've even done a few hotel rooms and stuff like that. And you know, we can. We've got all the machinery that we need and sometimes if we can't do things in our standard procedure, we've got other machineries that we can use to get the job done. If you know something's a little hard to reach or whatever.
Speaker 1: Very nice. If somebody listening is going, you know, I've not had my ducks cleaned in a long time. Air ducks is probably not on the top of everyone's list, going I need to have this done, but they should it. It's something that does matter and it can actually there are people who've developed allergies and they are sick and you don't even know why. Well, part of it is because of this stuff that they're breathing in. So this can actually help in health situations. If somebody listening would like to get some assistance, what is the best way from the reach out to you, Christier? What's the number to call here a sou Falls.
Speaker 3: You can call our office number at six oh five three six eight four zero eighty eight, or you can also go to our website as well, and what is the website.
Speaker 2: R A one preferred dot com A.
Speaker 1: One preferred dot com or six oh five three six eight four zero eight eight guys, thank you again for stopping in. Thank thank you Jeff again A one preferred If you would like to call them the phone number one more time six oh five three six eight four zero eight eight. Something you should Know. Something you should Know is brought to you by Genesis goold ira dot com. Put your retirement plan on the Gold Standard. Get a free gold and Silver guide now at Genesis gooldra dot com