Speaker 1: Hello, and welcome to Cloudy Grooves. I'm Israel risen artist, but I'm coming to you as do wanna today. The label is in the title is in uh a joke. It's something going on, very serious. Before I die. I want to get some things off my chest. I did twenty years in the Air Force and I dated honorably. I retired with honor after a twenty year active duty career as a combat veteran. To get to mcdonna, Georgia. They don't even want me to talk, but you know what, to get to mcdonna, Georgia because my family sold me to a sex colt that the celebrities siphon energy from out there in Atlanta. Yes, my own family sold me out to include my ex husband. Sold me to a sex colt so they could manifest off me. See my ex husband, he destiny swapped with me. He was getting out of the military as a tech sergeant. I had goals to be in the next chief Massal sergeant of the Air Force. But once he got with me, now that I know, he got paid to get with me. His whole goal was to sabotage my military career. Meanwhile, for him to get chief he's over there. I havn't studied buddies like Camberly Adams, like fucking what's his name, Robertson, All these different people crews, all of them people who made chief that year. They all cheated, Destiny swaps, bunch of fucking fruity pebbles, a bunch of DL men and Jezebel women. I mean Jezebel's is men and women. But that's what attacked my career. The mistress he was fucking with when my daughter was in my freaking wound, and all his little gay ass buddies. You gotta remember, JB got with me, not because he liked me in spite. I've told this story so many times, but I don't think y'all really listening. He got mad because three women were laughing at him because I called him a quitter, because a man named Meetcham pissed.
Speaker 2: His eyes are so bad.
Speaker 1: He put in his retirement paperwork the day I met him. He was out of there.
Speaker 2: But he a witch.
Speaker 1: He has nigga from Georgia, and now I see how he fucking did it. Georgia got a curse on it, and everything born here is cursed. Literally, they made a deal with the devil itself, and he sabotaged my entire career behind my fucking back by talking shit about me when leadership was talking power into me.
Speaker 2: I found all this.
Speaker 1: Shit out after I divorced him. All that time I was married to this bitch, he was sabotaging me behind my fucking back. Now I'm trying to figure out what's going on with my goddamn mind. This bitch was doing root magic on me with assistance from my fucking mom and my stepdaddy telling him how they've been keeping me bounding. So now I got three fucking witch ass bitches trying to buy me down, and I had no idea They were poisoning my food, poisoning my toothpastes, poisoning my shampoo, poisoning me because my mama wants to keep my whole identity and beat me. It's so fucking bad that they taught a whole town of Marianna, Arkansas how to fucking curse me because Stepdaddy put me on mk ulture when I was a child, because Stepdaddy's pervert and he wanted me to forget every time he stuck his thirty fucking fingers.
Speaker 2: And my girl lish pussy.
Speaker 1: But he wanted me to forget, and the military paid him a good penny to put me under the mk Ultra program.
Speaker 2: I'm not his that stepdaddy.
Speaker 1: My mama didn't give a fuck as long as she got fucking money, because her soul was hooked on to the Mammon Mullock. As long as she got paid, she turned her blind fucking eye and then act like she's so goddamn concern when she see it happening to somebody else. I'm talking about a fucking psychopath. Now, I'm in a totally different area. I set myself apart from them because of their evil doings, and I found out they were trying to take me out with for some insurance money, inheritance assets that were left to me by my grandparents and people in the town, like the house my mom and daddy in right now.
Speaker 2: That old lady left me that house.
Speaker 1: I don't even know her, but she knew my spirit and she wanted me to have a place to stay so I can pray.
Speaker 2: In the name of Jesus.
Speaker 1: And my mom did dark magic to take her own out before I ever.
Speaker 2: Got the message.
Speaker 1: It got to me eventually, but damn evil doings of inequity, just evil doers of inequity. I loosen you from my ether field, I bind you up, and I cast you into the void, never ever ever to come back around me, never, not energetically.
Speaker 2: If I find out you're still watching.
Speaker 1: Me video CCTV camera, I'm sending the fucking police to your house. By the way, the FB already got your fucking name, address and everything. I already let them know what the fuck you sent Charles Junior over to my house for.
Speaker 2: You sent Charles Junior.
Speaker 1: To my fucking house to put them fucking CCTV cameras all around my house. And then that little nigga got paid over five thousand dollars from stepdaddy on his birthday.
Speaker 2: But guess what.
Speaker 1: I ain't never got a fucking dime from nobody on a birthday ever since I was a little child.
Speaker 2: And that money didn't even come from them.
Speaker 1: It came from other people in a car and they stole that shit, always taking from me. And these same motherfuckers want to go to the court of law right and say somebody's crazy. Nobody's crazy, but the motherfucker's leaving their narratives. They thought that they get enough crackheads together and they all tell the same little fucked up ass story. They gotta believe us because she out there by herself.
Speaker 2: You gotta be crazy be by you.
Speaker 1: So now you gotta be crazy to be around a bunch of fucking crackheads. You gotta be crazy to be around a bunch of toxicity all fucking dang, you gotta be crazy to be around a motherfucker, you know, cheating on your ass. You crazy as a motherfucker. Not me, I said myself free from y all asses on purpose. You've done enough damage, tell my fucking life. But Yo, that wasn't enough. So I moved to McDonagh, Georgia, right from Warner Robbins because my ex husband made Warner Robbins so unfucking bearable because unbeknownst to me, he started spreading all kinds of lives after I divorced him, telling them people I had diseases and all kinds of shit so people must not fuck with me.
Speaker 2: He had his.
Speaker 1: Friend Tim turn spirit ass bitch who, by the way, whatever his wife's name is, he is currently and probably still fucking Irish. Okay, while y'all two are married, just wanted to throw that out there, says the bitch want to be in my fucking business. I thought you should know some truth and set yourself free from your cheating ass. Freedo lay working ass, whole bag ass husband. Anyway, he had that nigga monitoring me like a hawk. It was so fucking uncomfortable to live in that house. And Warner Robbins because he had this bitch larger. I move out here to mcdonna, Georgia. They do the same fucking thing higher crack a meth head HIV infected Jezebel holes that are in the same energy as them, and pay them to spread lies all around fucking Atlanta mcdonnah ham in Stockbridge, fucking Savannah. I mean it's everywhere, the lies.
Speaker 2: And how did we get here? Linda Woodson Charles Woodson Senior trying to hide the facts.
Speaker 1: They're fucking pedophile ring, a bunch of frauds, a bunch of insurance frauds, a bunch of people that take out their own family members for money, even her own daughter. So they couldn't get me, so they took my children. Then they try to set me up so they can admit me, so they can get the money that my ancestors, my grandparents, the people of the community left it to me because I was the truest hard they could seek out of the entire family. Some of these people had twelve children, other people had eight kids, other people had seven kids.
Speaker 2: They could not find truth in not one of them.
Speaker 1: They had a wait till nineteen seventy nine for me to be born to see the truth, and they as a community decided on leaving me everything, not for me to have it. They knew I would equally divide it up and nobody was gonna get left out because they knew I'm.
Speaker 2: About the truth.
Speaker 1: Since I was a child, I used to get beat because my mama wanted me to lie and I refused to lie.
Speaker 2: And as a child.
Speaker 1: Four five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, eleven, twelve thirteen, she beat me sometimes till I fucking passed out and I wake up, She's standing there with a fucking glass in her hand and kick me in my fucking stomach like I was a piece of shit.
Speaker 2: But by the age of.
Speaker 1: Thirteen, I started swinging back at that bitch, and she knew. On that fucking day she put her hands on me again, I was gonna kill a ass.
Speaker 2: We got in a fight. Well, I was grown. I let her beat me that day. I let her get it out.
Speaker 1: I wanted to see her strength, and boy, she's weak.
Speaker 2: I let her hit me as hard.
Speaker 1: As she could, and I'm like, that's the best you could fucking do. I didn't even swing back on her. I just kept pushing her back. But if I would have hit her one time, I would.
Speaker 2: Have killed her on sight. So I let it get her out of the system.
Speaker 1: So then after that she started walking around like she was billy badass because I let her.
Speaker 2: She didn't even understand.
Speaker 1: I let you, because if I would have put my hands on her, she would have died that day. I still have love for her then, but I don't got no love in my soul for her now, not after what she's done to my life. I do not know her. I do not know the Woodsons. I do not know the Turners. I do not know the Bells. I do not know the Williams. I don't know none of them. I don't know the Adams, I don't know none of them. I don't know the Curries, I don't know none of them. All work together, plotting and planning on my life, sinning hit men to my home, poisoning my food, poison in my water, poisoning the air I breathed around my property, sitting a little fucking Mexican and shit to fucking poison me, ice, ice, baby, doing the fucking most because the ancestors, my pastaway loved ones left everything to me because they know I'm about the truth, and I would have divided it equally amongst everybody. But Nah, these demonic, diabolical evildoers of inequity did exactly what the elders talked about. They lied, they stole, they bought ridiculous shit. Nobody did nothing for the community of Marianna, Arkansas. Nobody did nothing for the community of Hughes, Arkansas. Nobody did nothing for the community of Forest City, Arkansas.
Speaker 2: And that was the promise I kept for them.
Speaker 1: Nobody did nothing for Hughes, Arkansas. Those elders that were supposed to hear the Bible read and the wholeness that I was reading to died not hearing the whole truth and nothing but the truth. You interfere with God's plan because we community in Arkansas know half of the people in Arkansas cannot fucking read, and that's what I was doing for my community, reading to the elders.
Speaker 2: But then I get to McDonald Georgia, and people get offended by seeing.
Speaker 1: You painting quietly on your front patio and be brown in mcdonnah Georgia. Don't be milanic in mcdonnah Georgia and look like you got an ounce of peace, because the roach ass.
Speaker 2: Carings will fuck with you.
Speaker 1: So now I gotta battle my fucking family, my fucking ex husband, the fucking government of the MK ultra shit, and now the fucking Carings.
Speaker 2: So yeah, fuck it, calling on God, calling on Jesus.
Speaker 1: At this point, I'm calling on a galactic fucking federation, because what the fuck is this?
Speaker 2: This is hell. Earth is fucking hell.
Speaker 1: You don't die and go to hell if you do bad, your bitches, This is hell. You're here because you're bad. I'm here because I killed myself. Now you know where you're at.
Speaker 2: You're in hell.
Speaker 1: There's no dying and going to hell, and you're already in hell called earth.
Speaker 2: That's why you're here.
Speaker 1: So for everybody that sat there, lied on my name, telling people I got diseases, telling people all about all this shit, that's just fucking not true, just to tarnish who the fuck I am, because you don't want to admit that I did better and better than you, Mommy dearest and family, even though after all the fucking attacks on my life and I still end up retiring from the Air Force, and I was getting fucking spiritually attacked inside that bitch every day because I'm working with nothing but a bunch of fucking white men who were upset that I knew more than them and had less time to study. So I got battles everywhere. You don't know what it takes to be a fucking divine. I never asked for none of this. You lose everything, You lose everybody can.
Speaker 2: You become a target for no reason.
Speaker 1: I never ever asked for this. Some to attacked me without a call?
Speaker 2: Fuck you fuck it?
Speaker 1: Ah, how didn't make it forty seven years being weak? I had to fight out pedophiles at seven years old. Hen you want to lie on my name, your fucking caring, your mommy DearS, your fucked up cousins, You're fucking jealous ass siblings.
Speaker 2: You fucking fake ass pleassic trance wishing of baby, but fucking could never fuck it. They want to be me so bad.
Speaker 1: Start at the very beginning, be violated every fucking day for seven years, be violated.
Speaker 2: Saw it is Sorby.
Speaker 1: We're gonna start at the very beginning for that destiny swamp bitch brutally violated every day for seven years until I was seven years old and fought back. So that is your portion.
Speaker 2: And then when you get on your feet, you're gonna get knocked down a.
Speaker 1: Kid for another fucking seven years, because that's what happened to me.
Speaker 2: Every time I can finally fucking stand on my.
Speaker 1: On two feet, my mama was there to make sure to knock me right fucking back down, because how dare you still live when I try to kill you as every day?
Speaker 2: How dare you still live when I put.
Speaker 1: Poison in your cereal? Put poisoning everything I give you? My mama was terrible, tell me every day she tried to kill me, and she said, fuck that bitch and started selling me.
Speaker 2: Here you defend huh.
Speaker 1: WHOA?
Speaker 2: I told you well to you all