Speaker 1: You with the money. Hey, he with the money. Take he wear the moon?
Speaker 2: Wear the money. Honey, wear the money.
Speaker 3: Oh h uh m hm m mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: Have I a.
Speaker 4: Mom a lot of all as filters on in he didn't move milter on the.
Speaker 2: He didn't move.
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: Yeh mm hm.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? How was ever going? Hey, I'm a glass of ship. I'm gonna talk, Hey, glass of ship. I'm gonna talk with ship. Hey, you glass of ship, I'm gonna talk with shake?
Speaker 5: Did that?
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guys? How is everybody okay during today? Mum m m yea, But what's up guys? What's up guys? How is everybody doing? Hey, I'm gonna talk a ship. Hey, glasses ship, I'm gonna chocolate shape. Hey, glass of ship, I'm gonna chocolate shake. Mm hmm, Hey, glass of ship, I'm gonna chocolate shake. Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mmm mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: You know, I'm thinking about pulling twitch from the I'm thinking about pulling twitch from them from the feed because I'm not even like, you know, the only thing the only people that so I might do is I might I might put another YouTube channel that I have on here because I just don't want. So here's the thing. Twitch is trash. You know, you got the people over there that don't give them give a care. They're over there, like by the way, hold on, by the way. If anybody that don't does want to, don't hold on. I'm tearing this. So if anybody that does wanna does want the song the songs that I just made today, there you go. That's the song that I just did today.
Speaker 6: No, yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 7: How was everybody doing? Y?
Speaker 2: But what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? You know, what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing? What is up? Guys? How is everyone doing today? I'm thinking about you know, Twitch might be on the chopping block. Twitch might be on the chopping block due to the fact that Twitch is trash. Someone's here. It's Eva. Hey, Hey, what's up?
Speaker 5: Not so much.
Speaker 2: That is that I've never gotten your email. So the reason I didn't have your email on file I didn't want to. I knew you were at work.
Speaker 8: Okay, yup it now though, right?
Speaker 2: I have it out through the through so I can grab it through the through uh through the drive?
Speaker 8: Cool? Thank you? So much for doing that.
Speaker 9: I was I came on because do you have besides cash up a way to pay you.
Speaker 2: I have been moment, I have been mowing PayPal. I have been PayPal.
Speaker 8: Can you message me r venmo right now?
Speaker 2: Actually, the Venmo is the second link in that in that things I sent you.
Speaker 8: Okay, hold on one second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you so much. Today. The Venmo is the second one. The first one is the cash out, the second one is the ven third one the PayPal link. I you like the new logos, Ava.
Speaker 9: Oh, all of it's awesome. I love all of your ship. You know that you got all kinds of fucking merchant logos and ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't talking about the trick or treat thing. That is actually a stream yard thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah, here's the thing.
Speaker 2: But I just want to say that, sorry, what what happened? So are you? Are you fighting b y B?
Speaker 8: Or am I fighting with them?
Speaker 2: Because they're saying that was it you or someone else that that accused one of the shows of show a picture before they transitioned.
Speaker 9: Oh oh no, that that's the whole thing going on right now kind of in the background. Yeah, that wasn't with the ivan. That was with Shulie's show. But I mean everyone is like on Twitter just docsing.
Speaker 2: Like listen, here's the thing, A lot of I'm you know, I'm just trying to be respectful to people, and I'm not. I don't here. Here's the thing, the reason why I didn't ask for your email, the reason why I sent the I'm just trying to find a way not to ask for your email.
Speaker 8: Oh you're Jake.
Speaker 9: You're the only person that near the stuff everyone like my dead name. Let everyone's posting.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 8: You knew that like a long time ago, and you never said anything. I know I could trust you.
Speaker 2: You want to hear something funny, like I told for Shawn today, I don't have time to listen to other people's stuff.
Speaker 8: I don't either, Like I don't want to.
Speaker 2: Say he asked me. He asked me about your music.
Speaker 8: Was listening to it on my show?
Speaker 2: Apparently on his show. Yeah, but here's the thing. I just want to say this. I you You've always been good to me, and it is always trying to be respectful to people. I know that. I know that you're friends with the people that don't like me. Yeah, O G mumbling nick and uh and liquid.
Speaker 9: Yeah. But I mean, no one could ever. I'll have your back for life, Like, no one's ever going to figure out the way I feel about you.
Speaker 2: You know. It's it's it's so funny that does he he has a tendency of doing stuff to people.
Speaker 8: Which one uh oh, like what.
Speaker 2: You know, he he's still he's still calling you a man by the way, you know what.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but like every you know how many people have called me that in the last twenty hours. Everyone here is like just wordal to trans people. Yeah, but it's okay. I knew what I was getting into when I got here. But yeah, he's not any better about it. I mean, he's a piece of shit about it. But whatever. One second, let me get my purse. Okay, I'll be.
Speaker 7: Ya.
Speaker 2: Hold on, this is the they really mean guys. Sorry, oh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, are you asking me to confirm the last four of your phone number?
Speaker 8: Is that normal?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a way that you can do without ask without doing that.
Speaker 8: I'll hit pay without confirming. Okay, one second?
Speaker 2: Sorry?
Speaker 8: Oh kay?
Speaker 2: I hope yeah, yeah, I hope everybody is staying saved today. Yeah, you will be us. Okay, all right, guys, I got the Venmo page with the what's the sorry about that? Did you did you do it? I?
Speaker 8: I just I just sent it.
Speaker 2: Did you get it? I got it? Thank you?
Speaker 8: Oh thanks for doing it.
Speaker 2: I just want to let you know that I just had to add my cashier card to my Veno because the idiots, the idiots had been moo took a a dollar and something out. I don't have enough funds to keep to do it today. Froze my account until I can get it paid. But luckily I had twenty four cents and I owed twenty four cents, so I took it out and got it on the car. But I have money on the cash app to get that done.
Speaker 8: Oh but you're good now, I'm good, awesome.
Speaker 2: I don't have the app on bit for Vemo, but luckily it's it's good. And the thing is, it's like only here's the thing. The only time I use Venmo a lot is sorry, I'm final way. I'm wearing my steel T shirt today, let me see. And I'm also wearing my so I'm actually wearing hold on. I am wearing my hold I have a shirt, I have a hoodie under knees my mda oh fuck it. Uhh r f L is in the chat. What r f O is in the chat?
Speaker 8: Oh, that person's a real piece of ship.
Speaker 2: Yeah he is. This is the guy that they said he was gonna send me a laptop and send me a kids.
Speaker 9: He's one of these one of the man of these people that like has a pre transition photo of me, and he's going around and chat's telling other people he hasn't he's gonna send it.
Speaker 2: Listener, boid, I don't, but I don't care. Listen, you're you're you were here's the thing. I don't care.
Speaker 8: That's how it should be. But apparently apparently he cares.
Speaker 2: I love I love you for who you are. I don't love you because you I know you're trades. I know I have friends that are trades. I have a couple of friends that are are trades.
Speaker 8: I tried, like, yeah, I like wedding.
Speaker 9: If I was just like an activist, I was like sitting here, coming on these shows and just talking about trends rights.
Speaker 8: But it's like, but you, it's like.
Speaker 2: And by the way, let me let me tell you something I support. So are you still friends with s J? Yeah?
Speaker 8: Of course, my friend Didi.
Speaker 2: Is actually doing his gofund me.
Speaker 9: Oh, didn't that like get taken down or some ship. Okay does he even does he know about this?
Speaker 2: I think so? Uh so. By the way, so I had I had doctor Steve on my shirt. Who's doing?
Speaker 9: Oh you had that guy on? What's I don't know that much about him and his whole history with John. It's not that John's really mad at him right now.
Speaker 2: Doctor Steve has actually been on my show. So he's been on my show one come and and I actually have a By the way, I am supporting the the justice for stuttering John because Patrick Patrick Milton is doing the same. It's dealing my voice. M Patrick Milton is stealing my voice, AI will. So here's the thing, So did you get the audio?
Speaker 8: I did? It was so perfect.
Speaker 9: I was so happy that you were down to do that because I got that.
Speaker 2: Don't worry about it. Listen, here's the thing. It's it's something that you're you're actually you picked, you picked the good day. I had messaged me a boustle like that because I was I wake up to here's the thing. They I actually had to so I had to gronk the lyrics.
Speaker 8: Okay, uh you know, girl, do you like that song? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I love music.
Speaker 9: I spent like the whole weekend recording that, and like half the time was just doing the vocals.
Speaker 2: I haven't you're gonna You're gonna hate me for this, but I have not heard any of your music.
Speaker 8: I don't really, I don't even bother to plug it ever said.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And you know, you know what's so funny is people say, oh, why are you doing some Beatle? Oh listen to it. I'm like, I have heard that asked me to do stuff. When they they asked me to do it gets it gets me out there more.
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 9: When you hear You'll be you'll be stoked. It's like a pretty amazing cover of it.
Speaker 2: Like Brad the Beatles Love.
Speaker 9: I think I'm about to I'm supposed to go on next show Nick Nick Well, he asked me to come on the show to talk about all that docs and ship.
Speaker 2: So yeah, hey, thank you. So I wanted you to come on because I wanted to talk about it, and also I appreciate that you wanted me to do it.
Speaker 8: Oh no, you were because I was.
Speaker 9: I was in the shower and I was like, all right, who I knew it wasn't I shouldn't do it and then it's like, oh my god, Jake would be.
Speaker 8: Perfect for this, but I was like, it's gonna weird him out to ask him to do it.
Speaker 9: But I love I love it and it's perfect, Like like I'm gonna post it like tomorrow or say.
Speaker 2: Hey, here here's the thing. If so, I what what I did? Now? Do you want? Do you have the audio so I could delete it from the draw?
Speaker 8: Yeah? Yeah, I saved it. I already saved it and equed it and put it into the mix.
Speaker 2: So I will I will delete. I'll go delete that of the Google drive.
Speaker 9: But I'm gonna probably go I'm gonna pad out for a second, or do you want me to hang out or like, what are you doing? I just wanted to make sure I got your paw.
Speaker 2: Don't hey, I got I got the money, don't worry about it. If dude, it's sorry, I'm I'm you're actually paying for my So I have a thing called Google one. I will be paying with the I will be paying with that. I'll be paying to Google one. So I'll pay so I'll have a hundred gigs for one year. I'm paying it for a year. I was actually going to get this before.
Speaker 8: Even more happy.
Speaker 2: So I was gonna get this for the year because I am I am like, so I have this, I am so what the reason why I need this is? I had this. I've had this issue. I'm almost at full capacity on my email on my Naughty three Huts and Jake account, So I needed a space. Thank you so much for everything you do. And you know what, listen you always You're always welcome on this show. No discrimination, We're not We're not gonna we're not We're not gonna like tell people. Here's the thing. I'll be honest with you. I don't really I don't care what happened on other shows. You treat me with respect.
Speaker 8: Yeah. Always.
Speaker 2: Oh but you're always interesting. You've always you've always you Nick. Everyone that has been part of this show is always you know. Everybody says, oh, why do you have a trance person on our show? You don't know the issues they've been going through.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but.
Speaker 9: Well, I mean the issues only started when all these people just started sucking with me here, like I have no what fucks with me in my real life?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 9: Yeah, but that, thank you. I knew that about you. You can tell when someone just doesn't care about that ship, you know.
Speaker 2: And also the thing is is they always want to like bring up old stuff that's you don't want to deal with. But the truth is who gives the ship?
Speaker 9: Yeah, well they're also like just so like we like I didn't do and I didn't like docs anyone to pull up anyone's like, you know, it's like they're just doing this because I'm friends with John and and like you don't even know half the ship that they've done.
Speaker 8: And it's like it's so weird, how like violently angry as they are about that.
Speaker 2: He don't. I hope you have a good time over old Nick show.
Speaker 9: I will so good to talk to you. Thanks again for recording that. I'll post it. I'll let you know when I posted. It'll be really good.
Speaker 8: I'm glad you.
Speaker 2: Applculator. Bye. Hey, that was a a rizen. And here's the thing now, I was actually worried about like getting stuff paid this mons because yeah, does give me one minute?
Speaker 6: There?
Speaker 5: Hold on, guys, serve two four?
Speaker 2: No mm? Yeah, but what's up, guys? How is everybody doing today? Yuh? Alright, guys. Yeah, love you guys. I love you guys.
Speaker 5: Bye.