Speaker 1: Welcome the wild life lues.
Speaker 2: Right, consider this still in the metroplex. Here, if you went up seventy five North Central Expressway and he went to Sherman, Okay, like you're on the way to Choctaw, all right, but then at Sherman you're like, you know what, I'm gonna go east, which would be terrible because you should just keep going straight to Choctaw.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but then if you might be doing that to go to Broken Bow, maybe, yeah, that's where an area where you can cut over if you so desire.
Speaker 2: So once you go east, not there at eighty two though, okay, not quite there. You hit a couple of times. There's a town called Bell's go further into town called Hector. And I know this because my cousin used to coach basketball.
Speaker 4: Actor.
Speaker 5: Oho, that's a great story. But he moved so, like, this is all a little interesting to me. How close how close is this to Ladonia? Ladonia's in the in the area, because I had never heard of Ladonia until last last night. You saw a bunch of yeah names. There's a town called Hale, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 5: And then and Pete was interested in that. Yeah, he was like that's ironic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he commented like he didn't he'd never heard of it, and I'd never heard of it, and I was like, Okay, but was this a PDS storm? I think after last night's performance, Jesse Juilas itched a little closer to the crown.
Speaker 5: You love more? Is that guy? I love more? On the storms in a minute.
Speaker 2: So in between Hector and Sherman is a town called Savoy. Savoy so Fannin County. He's heard of farm things like that. Yeah, north of white right. I'm just trying to paint a picture for the audience.
Speaker 5: White right sounds very German.
Speaker 2: Well there's also white rock up there too, Okay, and a town called tom Bean.
Speaker 5: So I need to get out to Man. Yeah, they wild and.
Speaker 2: My point is north and then east a little bit, but still in the listening area.
Speaker 5: We had this story. Let's go to our friends over at NBC five.
Speaker 6: Okay, fair sighting is causing a big stir in what north tech town. Videos show the black bear prowling around the town of Savoy in Fannin County. As married if Heemans discovered people there are just as curious as the bear is.
Speaker 1: Did you get to see the bird?
Speaker 7: The only animal on it?
Speaker 2: Okay, that is what I'm gonna do to all of my friends who just downloaded Hulu.
Speaker 1: I'm dead.
Speaker 5: Did you get to see the bird?
Speaker 1: Did you get to see the bird?
Speaker 5: Why is he saying bear bird? What is he even saying? Say bird again?
Speaker 1: Did you get to see the bird?
Speaker 5: It didn't kind of turn into the bird?
Speaker 4: The bear?
Speaker 5: Can you get this guy on the show? Probably, dude, I'd love a bear up. This might be able to grab him.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 5: If you can't say, I'll do my best part just as curious as the bear is.
Speaker 1: Did you get to see the beard the.
Speaker 7: Only animal on anyone's line?
Speaker 1: Did you hear about the bird?
Speaker 2: Okay, now this is me at parties Now Season fourst coming out in a couple of weeks.
Speaker 1: Did you hear about the bears?
Speaker 5: Oh, take a sip.
Speaker 3: We're gonna do a daily bear segment just so we can play that dumb drugs.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Did you get to see the bear?
Speaker 7: The only animal on anyone's mind?
Speaker 1: Did you hear about the beard?
Speaker 7: Is the black bear that sounder through town this week?
Speaker 1: It was exciting, but at the same time glad I didn't see it lots.
Speaker 5: Of okay, so hold on, great there's only seven hundred and twelve people in that town. Yeah, that very last clip made me think that was Mike Hudman. All right, t you guy. Yeah, through town this week.
Speaker 1: It was exciting, but at the same time, glad I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: Lots of talk in the town about the bear.
Speaker 5: Dude this They think it should be nominated as a comedy. They are in on that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, lots of talk in the town about the bear.
Speaker 7: Savoy Police Chief Robert Knowles says Dispatch called him around nine thirty Wednesday night about a bear spotted behind the post.
Speaker 9: Office and I'm thinking, yeah, I don't think it's going to be a bear, and so I called one of the deputies that responded and he said, no, it's absolutely a bear. He said it it ran across in front of my car when I was on my way over there.
Speaker 7: Surveillance cameras at a convenience store confirmed it too. In one video, the bear is seen strolling by. In another, the bear is seen passing through the parking lot near a man, seemingly unaware the animals there. It then crossed main street toward a nursing home.
Speaker 8: Scared one of my co or one of the other coworkers because she's like, if it's a baby, the mam is probably out here and they can be aggressive.
Speaker 5: The Chief says that it's a pretty good science work that we got there. Yeah, okay, cracking the cave by the nursing home, right, it scared.
Speaker 8: One of my co work, one of the other coworkers, because she's like, if it's a baby, the mam is probably out here and they can be aggressive.
Speaker 7: The Chief says the bear was last seen heading west out of town and that there have been at.
Speaker 3: Least two northeast bears heading west US going to Rollertown Dude.
Speaker 7: Possible sighting since then. Between Savoy and Sherman. It's believed the bear may have crossed the Red River before days of heavy rain.
Speaker 2: Okay, so if the bear was listening to the show earlier, maybe he's going to chalk tog Get signed up for that, didn't you know what millionaire?
Speaker 3: Yeah, it definitely sounds like this bears committed a crime. Did they say what car he was driving?
Speaker 5: He was not driving. He was on foot yep.
Speaker 4: The river's full and flowing.
Speaker 7: Texas Parks and Wildlife says the time of year, young bears are leaving their mothers and may end up in unusual places like finding itself in the middle of this small town and savoy people.
Speaker 4: Are excited about it is something we don't get to see every day.
Speaker 5: Meredith Yeomans, NBC. The bears are leaving their mother and that's the news. The news should be there's a bear, right.
Speaker 10: But these young bears need to know it's totally fine to stay with your mom until you like twenty five. Just get a good you know.
Speaker 5: Going it's economy thirty if you can. But clearly these young bears are out there chasing ass right, where are the bears at? Where are they at? I think how many bears are here?
Speaker 3: He's turning into ben. This is a frog situation. Where are they The bears are disappearing.
Speaker 5: It's too hot for bear.
Speaker 3: I don't think they are germane to this region and that were and hence the story. Years ago my hometown only were the cubs. By the way, Jack only saw a bear. No, And actually when we did Salina research, there used to be a bunch of bears in Solana, not a bunch, but some.
Speaker 5: Long time ago. But now it's too hot. Yeah, And also like the railroad came through.
Speaker 10: All right, it's well, I mean they they haven't found the bear. The bears just out wondering without his mom. Okay, it's good.
Speaker 5: It's good. It's gambling right now. Yeah, I got that.