Speaker 1: But right now people are just mad.
Speaker 2: And complaining and all sort of stuff. I'm like, bro, complaining ain't.
Speaker 3: Never stopped that the first day they were trying to get black people mad at Nelly and Snoop Dogg. I'm like, bro, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Mad at Nelly forgetting for making money.
Speaker 3: Like I'm sorry, man, it's the only one. I'm kind of like, Okay, nigga, you don't want to have all these disc records and ships or whatever. But you know, I also knew that in real life he was probably cooler with him than than Nelly is because you know.
Speaker 2: These these I mean, if you're telling people, man, it's the same left wing, right wing, same bird. But y'all want to make a new party, y'all instead of like we gotta we have to Democrats get well, Trump got the first thing he wanted past, which is the Lake in Act, which spoiler alert, all the people who said, oh, we opposed this in twenty nineteen, all the same people voted for a boat. We're not add ass off.
Speaker 3: Well, that's because one of them is up for re election in Georgia, and I think he's gonna lose.
Speaker 4: Also is up for reelection, and he's going to lose.
Speaker 2: Yeah, going to lose because he's going to be going against Camp and Kemp is just gonna point to look at, look at what I did for Georgia depicit, mostly because most people are not smart.
Speaker 1: Enough to see all the shit that Kemp did, because Kimp is the.
Speaker 2: Same one that turned around and gave that contract to his white friends for four hundreds But y'all not smart enough to look at that.
Speaker 1: Not y'all. We're just saying people in Germany, y'all.
Speaker 2: Not smartenough to look at that and see like, oh shit, there was a whole thing. It's like, yes, that's that's why elections mattered, because there was a whole thing that y'all should have been paying attention to. But y'all want paying attention to do it because.
Speaker 1: It wasn't a fun topic.
Speaker 2: It wasn't cool, It wasn't the topic that everybody wanted to talk about.
Speaker 1: But that's Jewish, Yes, m hm. That's why you never go.
Speaker 2: You never don't see him talk about some peace and reconcilization in Israel because.
Speaker 5: That make it.
Speaker 1: Don't care about it. He is not he is not one of us.
Speaker 3: I saw this thing called a secular jew and like that don't make any sense.
Speaker 2: Of secular after Holocaust because they felt like God abandoned him.
Speaker 3: That's like being a secular Christian.
Speaker 5: One's supposed to be a race though life for him?
Speaker 3: When did when did Jews become a race? After World War Two?
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically they reclassified him because you know, they had to after Germany decided that there were people, which is like, I mean, we've been doing that throughout history, but you know.
Speaker 5: No, I mean, but you was the one who did that. To be fair, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, yeah again, spoiler, be your own people.
Speaker 1: It always be your own people. Something fuck doesn't happened, guarantee it was your own people.
Speaker 5: The Great Ninja War start about.
Speaker 1: Ninja started with Great Nina War started about.
Speaker 2: Uh, a writer, did you find the topic list?
Speaker 4: I didn't. I looked at it. I read it over. Uh, I'm gonna conserve my voice.
Speaker 2: Oh see, I knew you're gonna conserve your voice because I knew. I knew the first topic for you was gonna be gonna be It's gonna be hard. It's gonna be hard for you not to have from say.
Speaker 4: Oh, I know that's gonna say that, but it's it's it's stupid, like grab some lotion, motherfucker, Like thought that hard? Or tell your man that grabs some motion. Women do it all the damn time, Like are you afraid of your mad?
Speaker 1: Actually, nobody talks about that. Nobody talks about that.
Speaker 2: Remember, this is a black woman asked for black women for advice about a man.
Speaker 4: Wait, this is this black woman? Is honestly, I thought it was a white woman like to ask this question.
Speaker 2: This is a black woman asking black women for advice instead of just asking black men.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's so stupid, Like, tell that motherfucker you need some motion if you want to be in this pussy, Like it's not the heart. You know, this is a good pussy, So just put that lotion on every day and then you had his pussy, Like and a man's gonna do it in a heart beat because he wants that pussy so like, but let me.
Speaker 5: Tell you it ain't all good most of it. What's the N word? Oh?
Speaker 4: Nothing nothing is absolute, sham, nothing is absolute.
Speaker 5: So I'm just no, But what is absolute? The I'm saying, they got good pussy?
Speaker 6: There you go every you want somebody I don't know, let me give it to a little bottle.
Speaker 5: What's in the bottle for rock socks? I'll see why you bubbling? Get the fuck out?
Speaker 4: Ah m hmm yeah bad so Yeah. That that topic right there to start off interesting sexy red bullshit is bullshit?
Speaker 2: Just she she young ship, Nigga, you gotta actually let them go through the topics, nigga.
Speaker 5: Let's let's get to a right let's talk.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: And tro and Troe, uh, thank you, ladies, and just walking to the Black Black Black Man.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 4: Don't forget to follow us on Twitter and Instagram and all the good ship.
Speaker 5: I don't even know who you haven't here today.
Speaker 2: I can't even eat fucking you should have said that man when I said do it, man, I'm doing now.
Speaker 7: You ladies, you ever coming to another to Theaterday Black Man podcast podcast with black here's your boy Riker. We read Sham obviously the writer and white college shuld came into this bitch. Also, at some point we have stylis he having technical difficulties right now? Technical follows on Twitter, Evoid black Men, Instagram, every Day, black Men, every Day, black Man.
Speaker 2: Pie Facebook page, a Patreon evmp You should become a Patreon member. All of our members who are the higher tier five dollar tier, they get to participate in our ama. We got the first one coming up. These are Patreon exclusive episodes. They get to ask us all the burning questions that you wanted to ask.
Speaker 5: Like why does red act?
Speaker 2: Like read does sham ever wash his mouth out with? So you can ask us whatever shit. Subscribe It's not that hard. And also shout out to all the people out there on Apple who are our patrons. We really appreciate y'all. And you know, email us if you have questions as well, because there's no reason Apple doesn't do a good job but allowing us to have access to any of your information, you know, it's Apple thing. But last and not least, our website is www dot every day black men dot com. But what I was alluding to with my brother from another mother the writer is that when black women on Ask Black Ladies asked other women for advice on her man who has asked she did, the women there could not come to.
Speaker 1: A consensus on what to do.
Speaker 2: Some of the women said used to just break out for him. It's like the bitter women they always they just revealed himself.
Speaker 1: Now they just revealed himself.
Speaker 8: I didn't catch the front end of that. But I've once been complimented though about how well I kept my big mois drives. And I didn't know that was a thing with y'all women, and especially black women. Even I remember the brat telling the stories of how she used to top off alani as regularly. She called his big as plenty of time, so he might have been true. I thought that was just their way of throwing slurs. But ye'all, I mean, damn niggas out here walking on she did.
Speaker 9: Oh it's more, that's like the first plamon. Then you think, but here's the thing though, like well, actually, all right, could go ahead and finish the whole montage to the what's cot and then we really get into it.
Speaker 5: That was it.
Speaker 3: That was it.
Speaker 4: So here's the thing, right.
Speaker 8: So here's the thing.
Speaker 4: You think it's easy, it's just lotioning that type skin down there and then you're good. It's actually not that easy. You have to find the right lotion that keeps that part moisturized versus your other body because it's actually tw different skin types. And I didn't know this until like I started like really getting into it all that.
Speaker 8: The skin under your eyes, well, which is the most skin on your body.
Speaker 4: It is, but well you got sensitivity and then you got actually like like thickness of it. Two different things. But like just as far as when it comes to like moisturizing, the reason why it's down there is like very difficult is because like the light is darker, the moisture content is higher. Like you have to find the right lotion that actually keeps it moisturized. And I find it more the lotion is the better it is. But it has to be like keeping moisture. But at the same time to you have to watch out for jockeys because is a.
Speaker 8: Thing I'll give I'll give them an advice on that because I have a dermatologist in the family, and I think that's the feel my wife's planning on going in. But we actually use moisturizing cream and that lotion we breathe survey moisturized the cream, which actually does a good job throughout the day expl the cold. Whether you leave that apart a little bit more or you might have to cycle in masculine and stuff like that, but moisturize the cream, that's what y'all want to use instead of lotions. You have a medical condition game. You need to go hit. If you're black or brown skin, go to a black or brown skin demontoms because skin types do make a difference with the doctors. How can they tell you about the skin type that they don't have to liquor.
Speaker 4: Well, so I've actually gone to the dermatologist's office and they actually give me good advice because they actually, you know, are practice a good practicing physicians. And now she did you know, say hey, look, by the way, you know, different skin people, different different skin types. You have to figure out what's works for you. We have this regimen, you know, try what works here and see if it works here, and it works for me. But you're right, a white collar shook. When it comes to like creams, I found that creams do work better in that region versus the rest of your body when it comes to lotion. But you got to find what local works you down there or cream that works you down there, because it's different than the rest of your body. But now when it comes to these chicks saying, oh yeah, you need to break up with a man because he can't moisturize his dick. Really letting go of a good dude that be paying bills, that be bringing you food, that be asking you how you're doing. It's worth breaking up with that man because he has an ashy dick. What the flying fuck? Wow?
Speaker 3: Wow, that's what makes a good dude if you take care of her.
Speaker 4: Not apparently it's just keeping an ashy dick. That's makes a good man.
Speaker 3: Oh man, No, good job, woman, great idea. Everything they think of it is so great, good idea.
Speaker 8: No, so I'm not going to the whole the whole woman card thing generation a little different. I mean, this is the balloon area.
Speaker 3: One chick.
Speaker 8: One chick had a problem with a party dude that did everything, had a career and all that all betiding you have his ankles exposed and that was the part of outfit. It wouldn't even like give us an accident.
Speaker 3: She made a good decision, bro, How the I mean, how there he have his ankles out in a outfit that you know whatever, you know, good decision.
Speaker 8: I get it, I get it, I get it. Yeah, I mean this is a ball I mean if he like clean up to the almonds, he got a go girl problem.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's all right, bro. We need to just sit back and realize that they're.
Speaker 1: Right only, Yeah, I will say I think they are right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because if they think like that and they're.
Speaker 1: All that open and then they just saving you time.
Speaker 10: Like but you know, met a girl without the quality man. She she you know, was about to give up that. I was like, Joe, that ain't know.
Speaker 8: That's not a fragrance, that's not on the wrong, it's older.
Speaker 1: But she ain't smelted because she doesn't know that.
Speaker 3: She dealt it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that's the other thing. I don't if you will, like, check your own product. We're just like drugs. You gotta test out your own product, so you aren't trying to save with the lagas.
Speaker 3: Ah bro, some products don't need to be tested out. You just gotta give it to them. I don't.
Speaker 1: This is not someone telling you to suck your own dick. We know some of your niggas is really weird and freaky.
Speaker 3: It's not that most niggas wouldn't even worry about women in Vegas their own dick.
Speaker 8: I wasn't maybe gonna give it to.
Speaker 5: Do it.
Speaker 3: I'm just laying out it's a little known secret.
Speaker 1: I mean, whatever you and blood Libertarian been discussed behind closed doors. You can keep that ship there.
Speaker 3: Nah, there'll be a lot of single women niggas wanna be down on the ship. I'll go suck my own dick, bitch if you even if it hurt them a little bit, then they did it. They'll still do it.
Speaker 8: I heard somewhere in a libertarian forum. Once you can suck your own dick, you have now said to the heights of heights and you are their god. So that's the that's the highest form of independence.
Speaker 6: The deity of libertarianism is one shown in the front facing eagle sucking his own dick from a rear view, but you can't see it, just legs in the air in the back of his head.
Speaker 8: You ain't gotta rely on a them flucker or any other theme for mouth to pen this sssitation.
Speaker 5: You are the ultimate libertary.
Speaker 8: It's like except you know not, it's like a sending into super saying gods bors.
Speaker 3: Yeah, robros.
Speaker 1: Burg out.
Speaker 11: That ship and for you, that's how much that that's not what that is. But yeah, it's called bo But I mean they don't know that, no, Like, oh you are whatever you.
Speaker 8: This got deep for nick skinned conversation by the way.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I don't know why I was using all them product, nigga, you can get you five out of bigger buckets.
Speaker 5: Col slapped the trowl like.
Speaker 1: Everything exactly at they should have cocono off everything.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna read on that one.
Speaker 1: That's that old thing. It's it's it's old and it's good.
Speaker 2: And there's a reason why coconut oil is so cheap at the local farmers market because you need that ship and.
Speaker 1: They know you need it, Nigga, they know.
Speaker 3: And then from Blaine, oh my god, and everything.
Speaker 6: Cocna oil will moisturize answer as a natural lubricant that should not be an irritant to her.
Speaker 8: That is using everything you know, not.
Speaker 1: Kids, because CoCN oil is definitely the first.
Speaker 5: Level of uh parenthood.
Speaker 3: Damn what you oh? They use that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, cocin oil actually slows down the ability to respirmed, to be able to slide all around.
Speaker 1: Natural.
Speaker 8: We were we were short on lubricant one time when I was in Carrea. I think we used coconut the world because I wasn't not about to take that walk back to the door. Ni do it man, I mean.
Speaker 3: No, babies, we need to get up right.
Speaker 8: Look man, you see that you just spoke up a good sponsor right there. That's an endorsement deal. We can sponsor some goddamn or endorse and goddamn coconut.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to endorsement deal. Yeah, man, like he said, Man, somebody gotta do it. We're official coconut oil brands, your local farmers market. We're gonna just put some stick on coconut oil and we got our own ship. There we go every day, black man, all.
Speaker 8: Local grocer.
Speaker 3: Coconuts grown in South Georgia. Some of this Georgia. Mm hmmm, grown in official Georgia.
Speaker 1: That might that might be the official name of the podcast. We'll see how this go. Yeah, that might be the negative podcast.
Speaker 2: But all right, let's go back to other topic that for you to kind of talked about in the pre podcast is exclusive Patreon content people. But for the rest of 'all, you're gonna hear now passa Jamal Brant said. For black people, we don't need to watch the Trump inauguration. He said, delete Snoop Dogg, Nelly and Rick Ross for your discography because they performed at Trump's event. Riker me, I am issuing a challenge to passor Jamal Brian. I want to see your bank statements, nigga, Let's see which one of us gave more to the Black community in the event that passed. Jamal Briant has given more to the community. I will delete Snoop Dogg from my discography.
Speaker 3: But challenge Snoop Doggs never in my desography anyway. He was trying, but that's neither him know they.
Speaker 5: I was than anybody.
Speaker 8: If you're a super senile psography, you you get moved already.
Speaker 3: He wait, he has one that'sual Seduction? Is uh that classic?
Speaker 8: That's because that's a Atlanta song that he Yeah, that that's that's that's what was supposed to be for y'all. You know, Uh what's his name? Shaw? He red gave it to him. That's why I listened to Drifter instead.
Speaker 6: The Blue may Treatment or the Blue Carbor Treatment whatever. That album is probably the only one like listen to all the reproof dollar.
Speaker 3: More than one.
Speaker 8: I mean real R and G ups and downs on that. I like that, ups and downs to beat with Hard and then he starts talking to song.
Speaker 3: What about when he turned into Snoop liond talk about that?
Speaker 5: I thought that was like litl Wayne skateboard and right there.
Speaker 8: You know what I thought about that when he did the inauguration, because wouldn't everything that he just signed up for totally against Rob Stafarian belief.
Speaker 3: I don't think he will believe that's what that was about. He did.
Speaker 8: He did the journey and he did a documentary for.
Speaker 6: That that he just got some real good weating and then wanted to find the aditional bus wore off. He was like, all right, I don't know about his eating only vegetable ship. Hey them doll you pornos? Nah, Nigga ain't snoop dog ain't going nowhere some good.
Speaker 5: Very interesting you know rappers. No, No, go ahead, bro, go off. I just remember when we had rappers and getting the pornos and get the intro.
Speaker 6: To his bitch and video as sober By.
Speaker 1: I ain't gonna lie.
Speaker 8: Pornos is when I first heard the flow Rider that birthday song before he blew up.
Speaker 1: So I mean would be be breaking records, right, but.
Speaker 5: They used to be not just the music player.
Speaker 3: Y'all. Remember when Biden got elected right before he had came to Georgia, right and he was like, we need this person to get elected and blah blah blah, we'll give you these. I think the original number was eighteen hundred dollars checks. By the time he got to it, he got the fourteen hundred dollars checks. And within the first week he said, and doing his inauguration, he said, I got you black folks, you got me elected. And then like the next week later, it was like all these black pastors trying to get in touch with them, and he said, y'all need to be working with the latinos. And then from their own they ignored the black constituency their whole election for the most part. But you know, I don't remember him calling them out on that. Oh y'all remember left every voice and sing playing nothing, Yeah, call that out. Why don't y'all call any of that out? And then y'all talk about them cooning And then these same people said nothing. When Meghan and Stallion was up there talking, we all said something, he said something, said nothing, but they.
Speaker 12: Suppressed every voice that didn't say this won't need to tork because there is no part of that, especially as a pastor, that is okay, niggas, that's literally against the bubs.
Speaker 5: Let's just not you're talking about trauma.
Speaker 8: The traumas though man like that that ship like because now that's just just like revisiting an ass whipping that.
Speaker 3: You don't know what I'm saying. They just traumatize Trump again. When the Democrats get it off, they get real silent about the ship. They don't do versus the ship. Yeah, you know what I'm saying is you don't have any like that. I feel like they're trying to use our anger to move their agenda to do.
Speaker 5: Bro.
Speaker 8: They only do that when they're not winning. Like it's just the whole thing of like accountability is failed on both sides. But the thing is one side knows how to manipulate his base better than you.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, they don't have a base. Remember that, people who have a base, that care base. All that red meat Trump throwing towards his base, I need that. What was the red meat thrown towards black people? It's quote unquote their base. That's what I'm saying. They don't have a base, so they disrespect their base. That's what I mean. That's what I mean the Democrats, bro.
Speaker 1: Trump you see.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but the ones that that I vote for Trump, the Latinos, those are the legal ones, legal and illegal. Latino are very different, and.
Speaker 1: They still aren't into politics.
Speaker 2: You can just move forward about twenty minutes in the podcast and we'll be all politics at that time.
Speaker 8: I watched the Weekly Show with AOC as a guest, and she says something that y'all would agree with that I laugh at That's why I ask you and ron Ryker y'all hated her. I wasn't reassured because I'm apprecire y'all said all the times.
Speaker 13: But she was saying the Democrats did they focused lesson and only sat there throwing trying to throw out all these little class this we'll do this little classes, will do this for the little class, and never bothered to even address or like even focused on the worklos which we've said a thousand one times.
Speaker 8: I was just when I hear people y'all don't like to say things, y'all like, I get.
Speaker 2: Like that said it. But the problem is she's saying this now after all that time spending trying to become the queen to be and realizing you're never going.
Speaker 3: To be it. I mean, she still got time. And the reason I don't really care what she says is as a progressive, you should have never been behind Kamala Harris, So I don't really care what she said. You're a progressive year up there like sticking up for Kamala Harris, and she did it for Joe Biden. Know, she really doesn't have any Yetta.
Speaker 5: Look at her base as well, because.
Speaker 6: From abjectively, you're correct, realistically, if she didn't, they would have been calling her racistft.
Speaker 3: No, no, no. What you do is you ask for something and then they have to agree to it. That's what you do for your constituency if you're you know, an elected official. She has the base where they would have been like, oh that makes sense, where are we going to do for working classes? And blah blah blah. She didn't do anything. She just automatically supported her, kind of like that bullshit Bernie did too as well with Joe Biden. Well, he did ask for things his quote unquote fifteen dollars what was it called minimum wage hike which never happened, and they agreed to it.
Speaker 8: She actually actually talked about that on that episode too and said fifteen dollars really weren't even enough now to beyond that. But even with that, what you were saying, I wanted to touch on that how do you how do you with the word strategically oppose your your primary candidate, knowing that your party is going to push them. You get fucked Like, yeah, we had we Alred had that discussion of how fucked up that part was.
Speaker 3: You got to be willing to lose, Bro, everything. I don't.
Speaker 8: I don't disagree, because we keep losing when they're not trying to lose, at least lose what your intention trying to lose?
Speaker 3: They they put hairs up there, Bro, they were trying to lose.
Speaker 1: Putting hairs up there is the fact that you put Harris up there with nothing to to anyone.
Speaker 8: By the time, I feel like that was the worst political advicement you could do. I feel like they got that ship from great value.
Speaker 3: They thought they could get off her being black and being a woman.
Speaker 8: They pushed, they pushed. It's the same chokes. We got a woman and actually long time ratio, but she's black.
Speaker 3: Like that was the well Indian, We're not gonna go there.
Speaker 5: Whatever the trigger they used, the trigger they let them.
Speaker 3: I would ask people if she's black, she's not culturally black, and the little sting she picked up in college, maybe.
Speaker 8: I thought that was already like a soon though.
Speaker 3: Nah, they say she is she went to.
Speaker 1: See Howard because she went to Howard.
Speaker 2: They always try to act like she's black, and it's like, no, that's not the same thing.
Speaker 3: That's like saying you just say that, go to Howard Height, you've visit. You lived in Atlanta for two years. You are black. That's basically you.
Speaker 1: You lived there later in two years, guess what, you're not black? Word everything.
Speaker 8: I don't even smoke black and Miles. I don't trust y'all you smoke black and Miles. Yeah, that is if you used to you passed.
Speaker 5: I just had that. I had that question of that because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, AMC is a scammer, bro, because he can't do anything about it. Watch them talk about universal health care again. What else they gonna bring up? Free college education? Uh, the same stuff they bring up. Then they get elected and it all kind of disappears.
Speaker 8: I don't think that's gonna win if they come back in four years with the same like strategies.
Speaker 3: Man, it's just I mean, they have nothing else, Bro.
Speaker 8: You got four years to figure that out.
Speaker 3: They have nothing else, bro, four.
Speaker 1: Years to figure it out.
Speaker 2: According to uh, that seven eight year old senator were gonna have Trump again in four years, beat him again.
Speaker 1: They have to beat him again. He said, why can't we do it for Trump?
Speaker 2: Why can't we do just just a third term?
Speaker 3: You know, he's like, let me, let me, let me put his ass up against Obama. He'll lose.
Speaker 8: That's that's not true because they actually made sure that it was counted in the proposal that if you are a president, a former president alreadyran two consecutive turns, you cannot run for a third time.
Speaker 3: You know, you just need Obama. He just needs and Obama and Obama.
Speaker 1: Gorilla like that, about to burn that.
Speaker 3: What you want.
Speaker 8: I'm don't go ahead and love music. I'm gonna talk about.
Speaker 3: The girls ain't old enough yet. But I don't think that would be political anyway.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 3: I don't see him.
Speaker 1: Trying to do that. After some he's like, man, you could do better than Yeah, go fuck a rapper or a drug Dudeever.
Speaker 3: They won't let her stay there one unless it's Drake.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, they won't let they won't let her.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Actually, maybe there's Drake.
Speaker 3: They don't let him suck her, but he won't be able to marry her or anything, and uh, I think he knows where his power is in at I'm not gonna yeah, he knows where his power.
Speaker 1: Man, he wants to be He wants to be black so bad. Now, man, you want to be black?
Speaker 3: You got you gotta drake? Oh yeah said uh, he said Kendrick is anti Semitic.
Speaker 8: Every Yeah, probably.
Speaker 5: Probably moved the last five seconds, will need to move the left.
Speaker 14: I say what you're gonna do, nigga, Yes, hey, I hope because he does what this podcast is going up after that?
Speaker 15: You know what, you can go ahead and quit your job, homie, because we made it and people are. I'm not gonna be on our side too. No matter what ship trans people, none of it doesn't matter because they're gonna be like.
Speaker 3: We got all said, Well, they were men and they were women, that's all I said.
Speaker 1: No, nigga, you said that they were men.
Speaker 3: You said that a man baby, a trans woman is a man again, That's what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: You know, you know, you know they hate that, although they don't like the fact that Trump rolled back all my protections either. Trump said no, if you were at birth of sign, now guess what prison you're going to form one for men.
Speaker 3: Man, they're gonna get fucked like crazy.
Speaker 1: That's what you guys said.
Speaker 2: They're like they're like tiny and man man up in the Prinson right now, Like oh yeah, bring it up. Is that Trump didn't say that they can't keep getting their treatments.
Speaker 1: He just said you to go to the right prison.
Speaker 3: Like logically speak can we should not have a prison system in which you should be in fear of rape, incense and like rape and murder.
Speaker 1: But you know you're never gonna have that.
Speaker 2: Because we're never gonna make a prison system that remember that resembles something like your fans, because I mean in Japan, like that kind of stuff almost never doesn't happen. And niggas also have PlayStation so I'm the same.
Speaker 1: Niggas PlayStation controller exactly. Niggas like, you're not about to fuck up D Box p S five, my nigga, this.
Speaker 3: D they can play PlayStation three in play we need government money, we get we get they get the new ship. Nigga, Well now you're gonna get.
Speaker 1: In in prison already. Like uh, it was roy College you told me about that.
Speaker 2: It was like, yeah, you see niggas now like showing up beating niggas in two K on the p S five and you can get this in the prison. First and foremost. Don't be worried about what my guard bitch brings me.
Speaker 1: All right, that's my bitch.
Speaker 8: I think they need to look at them like that Swede didn't know Switzerland prison somewhere you got like a door.
Speaker 3: I think women should be allowed to work, that's what we used to have.
Speaker 1: But I mean, you know we can't.
Speaker 3: Born.
Speaker 5: What is this crazy niggas?
Speaker 3: We shouldn't be allowed to work in men's person. Oh I agree, just and well when I say working, I mean like you can't work.
Speaker 8: You can't be a correctional dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah you can officer. But you like at the door when they come to the ad man a man, No, no, the door. The door is fine, like when they bring in people and stuff and anything that has to do directly prison.
Speaker 8: Shall You heard about waffle, But when you were deployed before.
Speaker 5: Right, ain't he was gonna bring ship like this?
Speaker 8: Yeah that's a that's the military. And they were the security forces and forced protection chicks were putting their butts up against defense so the terrorists can funck them.
Speaker 3: Called it waffle, But boy, they just the other soldiers because they're just as horny they I don't think these.
Speaker 8: Were the desirables, but also would be I wouldn't be shocked. Like it's just like in the current times right now, you ain't able to make sense of it, man, So I'm.
Speaker 3: Not gonna try to, okay, because I was like, like I was thinking, like like the most cheated on man in history had to be Ronnsley a k a. Mister Biggs, and then from there I thought military members, Uh, the military has to have the second, but they got to be second to run honestly, because he never made a song about a woman being faithful. They always cheating him. The footsteps R.
Speaker 8: Kelly was writing those those recent.
Speaker 3: Didn't right footsteps in the dark.
Speaker 8: No, No, those those songs are different.
Speaker 3: But I know that was.
Speaker 8: That's back when they where you had that cousin that looked like everybody else nobody.
Speaker 3: That's what that was me.
Speaker 8: That music was remedant to that I was.
Speaker 6: I was that cousin, Like Nigga, just tell me all the time and you're going out of your mama, asshole, something ain't right about you.
Speaker 8: That's what that music, That's what did.
Speaker 5: Talk ship nigga.
Speaker 2: I mean, nigga, that jpeg MafA would agree with your entire delivery.
Speaker 8: Bro.
Speaker 5: He said, keep it up, damn that bitch fine, that's my coin.
Speaker 3: Bro. His cousin along, that ain't his cousin. But if she is your cousin, uh to my list.
Speaker 2: The nigga, why are you after people's cousins.
Speaker 1: Nigga, he ain't gonta.
Speaker 3: Don't cross nigga.
Speaker 5: I'm even talking my cousin. You know, I don't do it wrong.
Speaker 3: I mean, hold on, when you say rong, I mean just cheat on them.
Speaker 8: I mean.
Speaker 5: My that's more like she ain't hit you, don't hit her. That's what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, that's that's my I believe you should be able to cheat on them. Now, don't bring nothing home. But like I'm a terrible person when it comes back, you have kids, Like there's levels to this. You can do whatever you gotta do. Nigga, You're gonna pay for the consequences. Those actually not me at the end of the day.
Speaker 2: I'm like, nigga, you chosen me for that's your fraid.
Speaker 5: That's your man.
Speaker 3: Also, don't don't do it around me unless we're doing like a tag team kind of situation. Well, we both got his cousin.
Speaker 1: Huh, he ain't gonna team his own cousin. Nigg No, no, no, It's like two.
Speaker 3: Girls and like let's say, let's say, let's sake, let's say, like me, you and all might go out of scenario, me and you and all might go out of town. We're all married women approach us. None of us can't tell on each other because we all did the same things. So that's like shared dirt, you know what I mean, Like a shared dirt situation.
Speaker 8: I'm not here, I'm not here.
Speaker 3: One of us get call I'm that nigga to go be like, well, I don't.
Speaker 8: Know read my puller, hey man, they call us, man, come on, come on out.
Speaker 3: They got him. They got Kobe, and Sex said Kobe was with me too, right one, dude, I don't know that nigga. I don't gonna deny. I'm like that nigga didn't do nothing. I was with that nigga the whole night you talking about. How did you just mentioned my nigga. Ain't like that.
Speaker 5: I ain't gonna lie my.
Speaker 3: One of my kids.
Speaker 6: I got god children, A couple of one of their fathers. Actually, Oh my god, children through their fathers hit me up like nine o'clock.
Speaker 3: Hey, bro about to call you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, man, let me go back to sleep, all right, bro be five minutes later, Cham.
Speaker 5: Two weeks ago, what's at this place? I was like, yeah, yeah, he was there.
Speaker 3: Who was he with? He was with me and.
Speaker 6: I think one of his coworkers from like the military. He all right, No, he's fine. I'm just you know, just like who all was there? Like it was the boys, and I think some other people came from work. My cousin came and we had drinks and had fun in my home. Oh all right, I ain't mean to wake you up.
Speaker 3: Now. The problem with that number one, you got a consistent story with is awesome. So my consistent story always to y'all if y'all ever get a call like that, I was with you and nobody else, nobody else.
Speaker 8: We're not gonna That's why you That's why you always got to dronk the line man were drunk as fuck. I don't know who was all then.
Speaker 3: It was a few of U.
Speaker 6: I think I didn't know he was there, Yeah, wor niggas from work could be him or me so it gives him.
Speaker 3: That Yeah, I know, I think you did well.
Speaker 8: The one scenario I was in was no, no, this one is already out because they got part so basically in the military and when. And some girls have an issue with who they cheated with, especially if y'all know each other and or they know that you know their boyfriends or whatever. So on this one night, married homie messed with his one chick. I ain't gonnounce, I ain't gonna start raised or that like that because he wasn't black. And the next day everybody's live like everybody's drunk. The next day I did my rounds because he lived off base and I lived on base, and I do my rounse make sure everybody alive. But also all of our stories are straight what it comes because some people weren't drinking legal. And then one person was like I went to her door. She was like, I don't quite remember that happened. And I looked there like that's who he fucked with, and I was like, say that again, Yeah, I just don't quite remember everything. I will get you a nap and I see you tomorrow work, so I do. Hey, nigga's been stay she don't remember nothing, which I know is a lot because I was right there with him when they got into the throes of shit, and I was like, uh, we need to send the dyke bitch that we know to go and talk to her because something's about to happen if they don't. So weeks go by, everything is quiet and cool. Next thing, you know, the first sergeant, who is like the vice principal of the units, grabs up four of us that was at that party, Like right when we were about to go home from work. Don't say nothing, Take us straight to the Office of Special Investigations. My black ass get pulled in right away into that room, that that cliche room of uh you know, the two side of the mirror, two way mirrors, just the table, your chair, and they standing up and it was like, all right, man, you're in a unique situation. You could be a witness or you could be a suspect. I was like, nigga, I want to be a witness, but what about witness? Someone so said that someone so right there. I was like, okay, that's that's not true. It's like, well, how do you know? And I said, because I was over here next to her getting topped from old girl that y'all.
Speaker 3: Just pick another one.
Speaker 8: It was like, and what happened with y'all?
Speaker 5: Do? I?
Speaker 8: I backed off and left. It was like, are you left with getting it? I was like yeah, because I actually got something right before I went over this. I couldn't get it up because you.
Speaker 3: Know, I'm good.
Speaker 8: I've been topped off terrible man. No no, no, no, it was more than one round terrible. And it was drunk. Yeah, and I was drunk, so I wasn't about to go no more. And he looked at me. They was more fascinated with that.
Speaker 5: You.
Speaker 8: I mean, she was down and you were going like yeah, I couldn't do nothing. It was just gonna be her e news.
Speaker 5: What you want me to do? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: So that goes through. Everything happens like, but it's all hers huts. His wife still doesn't know yet because they still investigated. And then I get the next worthday, I get a call from his phone. I say that specifically from his phone, and next thing you know, it's her. She's like, she says my name, this is tell me he didn't rake that girl? And I was like, oh fuck, like no he did not, No, he did not he didn't do it. She's she's doing some bullshit because this is that okay, cause that motherfucker gave me Kalamedia and he's sleeping the back right now. I'm about to go stat him.
Speaker 3: Hang up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I freaked out.
Speaker 3: I freaked out.
Speaker 8: He called from his phone.
Speaker 2: I had to call the holy who lived in the same complex, Like, you don't need to go to that nigga's crib now.
Speaker 8: She said she about the stacks this nigga. I believe what she called from his phone. I can't wake them up.
Speaker 5: Help this nigga.
Speaker 1: I'm freaking out.
Speaker 5: I wouldn't say.
Speaker 8: About ten twenty minutes go by and I get a call from this song expecting her to say she killed that nigga, but it was him. He was like, yeah, nigga, Hey, hey, yeah, that was in a back sleep. They just tried to kill me. I'm walking down the street right now, man, what happened. So that's the end of that. Everything else that happened happened in regard the investigations and shit, the tick they found out she was lying through text messages and some other shit she did, But he still got in trouble for adult in the military. Which depends on what branch of service you in could cause you a stripe or cause you to get kicked out. They called them a striketh and she got relocated to a new duty station because she was the female in the situation, which is fucked up because she's who lied about being raised.
Speaker 1: Donne happened to.
Speaker 8: Him and that's that story. But yeah, and that's when all stories of line and everything goes important to plan. But even then some shit can happen.
Speaker 5: Good time, Yeah, good time.
Speaker 2: All you gotta say is brou again, do not trust that these people have your best intentions in mind, because they surely do not.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we do not rape anyone, because if you're a rapist, bro, we're gonna find out. Yeah.
Speaker 8: But also I want to make sure everybody knows I still hold the title is the breast wing man alive. I have many many other stories.
Speaker 3: With w Zori Ball.
Speaker 8: We got championship rings, we got bills, nigga. If you need me, man, just let me know. Man, you just got to play for the travel. You gotta pay for the travel and maybe one night in a row.
Speaker 2: But I will that you get you get them both, Get both your knights, bro, Get both your knights if you.
Speaker 8: Need me, Sham just told me man I put on white face out there in Savannah and say.
Speaker 5: I'm so christ.
Speaker 3: But as as black man, we know we don't cheat anyone. So he slipped on the judgment exactly South.
Speaker 8: And he's from the South. I'm just put that out there.
Speaker 2: But he's from the Why are you throwing myphis out there like that? We know been you know, tipping old foldo, you know all that, all that, you.
Speaker 8: Know, this is circa this is circa two thousand and ten, early two thousand and Oh.
Speaker 1: Nigga, you know that nigga was sipping and tipping.
Speaker 6: Bro.
Speaker 3: You know that he was. He was a nigga. He was a nigga.
Speaker 1: But he did not you did not give up on him.
Speaker 2: And that's the important thing because right now black women are giving up and it's it's so sad to see.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Moving into the next topic. Year, black women have said that they're gonna sit this one out. It's a sentiment that's going.
Speaker 2: On right now where black women have been saying that. And and one black woman I'm not gonna call out her using it because you know, oh, they sitting they sitting everything out. They have this whole sentiment we're gonna sit this one out, and this black woman said that does not sit well with her because a black women, we don't have the privilege to quote unquote get this one out.
Speaker 1: Do you think our ancestors had that choice. My answers would look at me sideways.
Speaker 2: For having that sentiment because they went through hell and back. They had to continue fights. So the future generation you can have rights, including you and me. But they had this sentiment is not only selfish, but in the same sense giving the impressors exactly what they want. Remember, black men in America do not only include foundational black and includes a lot more people.
Speaker 1: Remember we are all one, and the tactics of the appressure into great division. I knew you're gonna up, but just faish listening.
Speaker 2: They divided us with colonialism and slavery. He made us compare and hate each other.
Speaker 1: And when in reality we're better than numbers.
Speaker 2: You can't say you're gonna sit this one out and then head on over to an African country or Caribbean island.
Speaker 1: Know that there are black people in America from those.
Speaker 2: Countries who are suffering due to Trump banning birthright citizenship, to which her own people said, respectfully.
Speaker 1: I'm to sit this one out.
Speaker 2: I don't know why you always expect us to be ready for fucking battle. We are tired, overwork, underpaid, etcetera.
Speaker 1: Why can't we have a rest? Why is it only allound for the non blacks?
Speaker 2: Geez, we want to sit this one out and kick our feet up for once.
Speaker 1: We're in our selfish.
Speaker 2: Another woman jumped in and say, I'm gonna sit this one out all cats. After I say this, my ancestors bled, wept and slaved for a dream that they could rest. Finally I can so I will. I did vote, I did donate, I did get in with my community activism, so the majority of us it did nothing. Why supremacy is in interwoven beats and won't down to a few dollars I donated or the vote I cast. I'm not giving. I'm just strategically sitting this one out. I'm resting how my ancestors dreamed they could under vote My energy to me and other foundational Black sisters who would have never seen love and support from anyone outside of ourselves. That's the part read likes. That's where my energy will bloom and and grow. I'll be siphoned off by the beasts of white supremacy. No more anti hate rallies for me. Invite me to the pro peace rally where love already lives.
Speaker 1: Loved of women are tired of being everyone's saviors. Just be spat on after all is said done.
Speaker 2: That's what white supremacy wants for you, your labor and your energy for nothing in return. You can give it to I forget the rest of what you said. And another verse said, I disagree. I'll sit this one out because politics and comes.
Speaker 1: So hate full for mental health.
Speaker 2: Another woman said, if he's the dangers the Democrats and meeting, If I thiout to be definitely sitting this one, I was the smartest move, then I'm still wasting my time and energy. We constantly put targets on our backs defending others, and it will never be enough. I caught the last minute's flight to cast my vote because my abst ballot never arrived. I lived in Texas, but I was on a contract in PA. Spent over three hundred dollars to vote against my interests in so many ways. Nothing but empathy for folks who are sabotaged who sabotized the election and who wrote think pieces on how unqualified one of the most qualified Candice was. But I'm over it. I've chosen to adapt and make the most of the next four years. Uh find a woman said all my energy reserved.
Speaker 1: For black women and children only?
Speaker 5: What of those black boys growing too?
Speaker 8: What's the question?
Speaker 2: The question here is is this woman wrong to say that she's gonna sit it out? He is the first woman wrong for saying that people need to not sit it out. Where do you stand on the city Dot conversation? Are you going to do like read and make it about the one woman who wanted everyone to be all foundational Black Americans non foundational Black Americans, even though other women respectfully disagree with her and said, I'm only.
Speaker 1: For the foundational African Americans. I don't care about anybody else.
Speaker 4: Yeah, about all that life is a fight, So we give up then, like you get up on life?
Speaker 3: I'm fighting?
Speaker 1: No, I think.
Speaker 8: No, I don't think it's let's say, a fighter. I think right now at this current moment, because what's happened has happened, is too late to protest that she ain't gonna work. He also has everything aligned to go ahead and turn the military against the fucking US citizens with peak staff ari like. But that's that's if the checklist I posted on my fucking I g because if the checklist is getting fulfilled, they're over a third done for twenty twenty project twenty twenty five. But I think we are in the laylow stage right now, where you can be You can be active, but that protest it ain't about to work right now.
Speaker 5: You gotta be systematically active.
Speaker 3: There's no need to.
Speaker 8: Bring attention to yourself because speaking out is only going to turn you into a target. But laylow, get your ship in order, not to run, not to give up, but to get your affairs in order. Because we got a mid turn coming up. Hopefully that shit still means something, because I know they're gonna mention. I'm still gonna mention it because unfortunately, that's where we lose the most groundwork right there, regardless of if you are pro or not. But if you're anti this, then you gotta figure it out. I'm not gonna tell you which way to go, but I think this is the lay low season right now, because right they let them go ahead and unfortunately target the immigrants like they're doing because we are horrendously outnumbered and we can't.
Speaker 2: I don't want them to target the immigrants, because once everything starts going up in price, I'm gonna look back at every single person's like, why is everything going up?
Speaker 8: They're gonna change again all on back.
Speaker 3: In thirty million there and everything went up still, So that logic is not carry with people.
Speaker 8: No, I know, the logic ain't there they but they using real math to fucking make sense into it. Anyway.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's the logic of it's gonna go up because everything's gonna go up, and until you'.
Speaker 1: All ready to kill your masters, like uh, what's his name?
Speaker 2: Run the jewels killing Michael saying, and it's gonna keep going up, because what you'll need to say is, look, if y'all were killing, what are y'all gonna do?
Speaker 8: I mean, that's what it is, man, Like, you know what, Everything is already in placed right now. Don't try to fight it when you got They got the foundation right now. When the foundation is set, you just can only you can only resist at this point.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you, though, Let me ask a question before I answer the question. What am I fighting for? What do I got on the table for me to fight for us.
Speaker 8: I don't have to answer right now because we can't never get a fucking.
Speaker 3: Aligned cause all that got one.
Speaker 8: I'm talking about black people. I ain't talking about them.
Speaker 3: Black people got they had something. What happened to the George flore police, I don't think it was out of the street and everything. What happened to that?
Speaker 8: That ain't that ain't gonna happen more. But also also when you say that, I hope I hope that the police union has now since they just got punched in the mouth real heavy, there's a change there because they they all felt like they were fucking slapped with somebody's dick when they he partner Jay six Ers.
Speaker 3: So about the Democrats had the House and the Senate and the presidency, why they do the voting rights? Uh? What was that nigga name that died who got hit on the head George John Lewis John Lewis voting rights sack? Why didn't they pass that? I mean, they fought then, and what did y'all do to it?
Speaker 8: What about that's what twenty that's the facade right there, that's the fault. That's the bullshit that that's being sold that all Dems are voting for those loss and that's not what's happening.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying is when they have the power, all this stuff seems to go to us.
Speaker 8: I get what you're saying, but it has been revealed that even though we think that it's going to be an all for push for the Dems to vote for that bill because it's them them pro dem they're not. They're actually proactively like there's a lot of conservative Dems that are voting that sho're down and they lose that narrow majority of the heavy majority. And over a minute, I think what Obama's was the last problem was that the last majority that were like.
Speaker 3: Need have your majority. Trump ain't got to have your majority.
Speaker 5: He doesn't.
Speaker 8: But I'm saying that they have identified that all the Dems are are doing that. And then even then the Dems aren't even given a a they're not even arguing, they're not even saying it is where this way, we're not. It's you're either in or you're not. There's no in between, even with the fucking Republicans right now.
Speaker 3: Asking you to fight for nothing so they can do the same stuff under the same guys.
Speaker 8: Just why you need That's why unfortunately, like ripers Diould, we're not fucking in the mid terms, and you're not even voting a proper person into the midterms and getting them to be a candidate in the midterms.
Speaker 3: What I'm saying is they're asking you to fight just to fight. They're not asking you to fight for anything in particular.
Speaker 8: That's what them as a collective.
Speaker 3: Like immigrants at sposed to anyway. I don't care.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, I really don't care about the immigrants at this point, the illegal ones and the legal ones. I don't even really know how I feel about y'all at this point. I need to worry about people that look like me because we were here personally, we didn't get any privileges, we didn't get even operations. It ain't us or y'all. Y'all need to figure it out, like we need to figure out if y'all got a common interest in come on over, but if not, go to fucking hell because we saw what the coming.
Speaker 3: I want to go that far. God damn it is.
Speaker 8: It is because they voted for red or they voted for red and now they're sitting there crying talking about Oh my god, I can't believe he's doing this. He's been saying this from day one.
Speaker 3: I don't I want him to do it. I want them to do it. I don't have them.
Speaker 8: If you're here legally, you're here legally. But I don't agree with the the chilling killing, the birth right thing and whatnot, because I mean.
Speaker 3: That's nobody sera ship was never meant to be used like that. It was for black Americas. They had nothing to do, I know, nothing to do with no fucking immigrants coming acrossing the border dropping the baby. Yeah, freedman, they don't. They shouldn't be using it, period.
Speaker 8: But every every log has a loop over people to abuse, and then they allow it to keep happening until they found a common enity.
Speaker 3: He and I'm gonna keep keep happening because they were trying to build a nation and then they wanted to a whole bunch of people, and the people use it.
Speaker 5: They changed the.
Speaker 8: Playing field for how they built their wealth. Hey, we can't do it with the blacks and the mode, but look at these motherfuckers. They'll do it for nickels on the die, you know, like or pennies on it that. I honestly, he needs a penny. They use it for their advantage and the wealth gap has been established and now they don't need it until they need it again. But I mean, I don't think it's gonna be solidified and this is gonna be strong, Like it's not gonna be strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think he has the right to do that, what he's doing, But that's a whole another.
Speaker 8: Question constitutional like, but do I disagree with it?
Speaker 3: Gone, Like, you know, they're gonna have to change it up, so they mean specifically those people, but you know, whatever, we'll see what they say, you know.
Speaker 8: I mean, it's I think everything. Granted, this has been a hard five days, six days now, really it was intentional. I'm talking about what he's and what he's changing. You see what he did with with black history one, right, Granted I didn't agree with the bullshit oh we only get a month or something like that. But he now has informed that the Air Force would no longer teach the great level the Tuskegee Air that they're removed. Bullshit, Man, that's American history. That's not Black history.
Speaker 3: That's American history, movies and everything.
Speaker 8: Bro. No, no, no, no, because we had to learn about everything else everybody else did. The Testy he Airman won that war, and they won and they came back to the country. They didn't want them. So the fact that you're saying we're no longer in the Air Force, I'm not talking about in schools. I'm talking about in the fucking service that you're serving, Like you're actually signing your life over to them.
Speaker 3: And they're like, yeah, wait, wait, y'all both were in the Air Force, right, Yes, did y'all both learned about.
Speaker 8: The I didn't know about the Tuskegee Airman until the Air Force. Dude, I didn't know.
Speaker 6: But I put it this way, It's not like there's a whole day dedicated to ski air They go through several historical.
Speaker 5: Uh people like.
Speaker 6: That museum in Alabama. Yeah, they're not taking you there. I'm talking about what you what you go through and training. Yeah, if they take the airmen out, they still gonna talk about all the white people that they considered.
Speaker 8: That's my problem. Yeah, that's why I have an issue with it. It's like, what the fuck you know? It's it's targeted for a reason, it's built to aggravate, and he's doing it at the beginning, so it can go and draw out for the whole term, regardless if the mythological third term happens. Whatever, it's done intentionally, like he's done. He's agitating us intensially. And and and that's the way I'm a little aggravated because all of the LGBT and the alphabet people and all that shit. I'm sorry, y'all, y'all just joined this fight. I really don't care about y'all. Y'all, y'all, y'all in regard to these laws and rights that y'all are pushing. That actually did the what's the word diminish the whole real liberal purpose what it was before until what it is now because it evolved into their costs. It didn't involve it was supposed to be something like legitimate legitimately within civil rights, and it became let's make sure they can use our bathrooms, that we let them transition in school, and shit like.
Speaker 3: That's where I hate it that that's what they always do. Problem.
Speaker 8: But when it comes to you are now eliminating our fucking history, and and and you know on the list it said to say that there were no there weren't slaves they were involuntary workers or something like that, Like that's on the lists and they're actually checking things off. So that's what my concern is. It just it's weird, man, It's a weird place to be in because we read about this. But did you think you live in this type of history? Because our kids are gonna read about this ship and we're going to be.
Speaker 3: Teach my kids about anything when it comes to history.
Speaker 8: It ain't the fact that they're a teaching they're actually banning those books. In that rhetoric where it wanted to be available.
Speaker 3: To your kids, they will be here in this household. I don't really care what teach kids about black history anyway. And a similar I don't disagree.
Speaker 8: Me and my wife was actually talking about what we need to like buy in the physical book or download pdf and make sure we have in our household because like it's just I don't give a fuck about your evangelical Christian views and your.
Speaker 3: Wife even celebrate Malcolm X. You know they didn't like that nigga, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but he had you know, when we were in school, he had an actual holiday for his birthday.
Speaker 3: They got rid of that.
Speaker 8: We used to get that day out of school. Well, Martin Luther King, Malcolm X both we used to get remember, Malcolm to give us Malcolm experts Chicago. We used to get that he and we used to get Remember. I mean, I don't know how they got President's Day and at Lincoln's Birthday like separated, but they accumulated.
Speaker 3: It all in one.
Speaker 8: But yeah, man, I just that part. I agree with that. I feel like he's purposely agitating us and he the fact that the Proud Boys leader is fucking Cuban is just the most hilarious in the world for you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it is, but it's just like, we got this guy.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the stupidity in in in the whole existence of it, in the infrastructure. It's just like, I mean, we know they're they're at this point. I'm sorry, and this is gonna sound like super racist, but if you are the legal immigrant that supported him, then you damn sure need to go because you're just that regarded and we don't need any more autisicate hids.
Speaker 5: We got putty.
Speaker 6: I think the biggest issue is the people assuming that people have been so many fucking words, everybody always been dumb. People just now seeing people dumb out in public. I don't understand why everybody mad. They just mad that what was behind closed doors is not in front of their face. Like that racist white dude down the street who you know, says nigga inside his house. Now they're saying it outside. You knew he was saying anyway, he didn't say it to you. Are you gonna be mad in your house or you're gonna go about your business with right?
Speaker 5: All I'm saying is like she kept talking about, you know, we tired, we've been doing this, we've been doing that. I believe what you.
Speaker 6: Said now is the time to hang back and YadA YadA. But why you're putting this online? You know, if that show signs up somebody who ain't been fighting, somebody who ain't been doing all the shit they said they've been doing because they don't know how to fucking move. There's just a bunch of loud talking to people who don't do shit except for posta around each other.
Speaker 5: Who are they surrounded by other people who don't do shit?
Speaker 6: So all of these pinions are the kind of basis to begin with, because they don't actually get out and do something in the first place. If they did, this is probably their first time, which why they don't know how to act in the first place.
Speaker 5: Oh, we've been doing this forever. No, those women back in the past, you to do that, but you aren't those women.
Speaker 6: Y'all the same ones who want sexy red and whoever fuck uh Megan a stallion up that dance from.
Speaker 5: Kamala Harrison bullshit like that, No problem, but you been fighting this whole time. Shut your dumb ass up. We keep we keep giving him than we should.
Speaker 8: I actually got into a back and forth with an old friend or my old roommate. We actually pretty closed. He's not he's Hawaiian, but we were in the Air Force together, and like he was saying, I ain't see you saying anything before, I said, well, because I did not have an issue with any other primary until it became him. I said, I will dance and celebreak the day he died, like I don't. The way he stands for is why you hear me and see me doing this? But even on my story like one, it's my fucking problem. My my social media. I can post whatever I want, but if I have to see these things and they are disheartening to me, it's just the as this is a black person in America that like some of these things I care about and some of these things I think are just unjust. I'm going to keep posting it because it's my story and you cannot follow me and not see it or just deal with it. Ain't like I'm fucking d eminent to you. You're willingly looking at it and it's bothering you. So if it's bothering you, he means it's morally fucking wrong. Like that's that's the thing with.
Speaker 1: White man angry.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's just white people ignore whatever next to my confidence.
Speaker 5: Well, I posted that video, so.
Speaker 8: The white dude ask white folks about why are it's something about black people, and they were all avoid saying the word racist. It's like, well some of them. I mean, if they're smart as the white person, maybe they should get the job. But it's not as many like you hear the the what's the not even closet what is it called? The unconscious bias and the the indirect racism in their voices, and it's like, you're still racist. You don't even know that you're racist. Like that's the part that's killing me. You don't even know it, and you will be offended with the when we go ahead and define and outline how you are being racist, that ship is just hilarious.
Speaker 2: Hey, man, you can't make these white folks feel feelings they don't want to feel.
Speaker 3: Man, I know it's my fault.
Speaker 8: I'm a black person. I know which doctory I'm fucking up black magic.
Speaker 2: At least at least at least you know, at least you know we'll be trying to tell y'all.
Speaker 8: Hey, we had this conversation years back, but I wanted to revisited again because it's actually the same person that led to me. Outside of not counting the podcast name, because the podcast name has a purposeful meaning behind it. But I got tired of seeing everything that has to identify that it's black owned, it's black supported blackness, and that instead of just having its name. I feel like you all are literally minimumizing your your your customer base, and your attention, your potential uh business growth, because you have to title with something black. This podcast is a platform that will be heard and broadcast. It's here it regardless. That's different. You have a business that you are trying to push and you want everybody to buy for it. And yes it is black home. But we can go ahead and keep that in the notes or your web page, you can have it in your mission statement. But the fact that you name it something like that, I feel like eliminates a good, good portion of potential I do.
Speaker 3: I do it also to remember who's going by short farm EBM, like ship, What are these makers doing? And trold white people? What if I do the Everyday White Man podcast? It's like, do it Joe Logan out there, every day white guy?
Speaker 8: No, but they relate with him.
Speaker 3: Like he is. I don't know.
Speaker 5: They want to relate.
Speaker 1: They don't actually relate, correct, they.
Speaker 3: Want Yeah, they want to go a long time, y'all.
Speaker 5: I know he's not like that fear factor.
Speaker 8: Money wasn't a chief check and he did that for over a decade.
Speaker 3: But I would honestly say he's not a weird Hollywood guy.
Speaker 8: Either, though no, he actively spoken how much he hated. But he is a white man with money in America.
Speaker 5: H