Speaker 1: Andy.
Speaker 2: You know what that music? See? Yes, sir, Amos that music say good health to all from rex All. The Amos and Andy Show written by Joe Connolly, Bob Moser and Bob Rots, featuring Ernestine Wade, Johnny Lee, Amanda Randolph, John Brown, Ken, Christy will Wright, Jeff Alexander's Music, You'rs. Trulie Harlow, Wilcox and starring radios all time favorites Freeman Gosden and Charles Carrell.
Speaker 3: Amos and Andy.
Speaker 4: How do you do, ladies and gentlemen, this is Freeman Gosden. In just a few minutes this evening, on this program, you're going to hear an important announcement from your rex All family druggist. I would appreciate it if you would listen to him very carefully.
Speaker 2: And here's the reason why.
Speaker 4: What he has to tell you can save you money on your drugstore needs for months to come.
Speaker 2: So listen carefully. Please thank you well. Our old friend the Kingfish had his usual full day. He was up at eleven o'clock sharp, down to the pool haul for a little exercise once John the Cuff at the local beanery. Then he and Andy took in a late movie, and now it's six o'clock and the tired business man is just returning home. Well, let me get in the apartment here.
Speaker 5: George Steven Is that you you no good lady lover?
Speaker 4: She must want something. She's trying the sweet approach.
Speaker 2: Eyes is me, Honey, Well.
Speaker 3: I've been waiting for you.
Speaker 6: Thank you, George.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Well, uh say, honey, what are these two suitcas that doing in the hall?
Speaker 2: Ten ours?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 6: The of course not.
Speaker 5: You know, we ain't had no luggage in twenty two years. The hotel seized our suitcase. That's when you couldn't pay the bell on our honeymoon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember that.
Speaker 4: We had the shoe box at back some Niagara Falls. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 4: Do we have come there, honey, Yes we do.
Speaker 6: Mama is moving in with her.
Speaker 4: No, wait a minute, that old goat ain't good night.
Speaker 6: Don't you damn call my mother and old goat?
Speaker 2: All right, that middle aged goat. Then I don't care. She ain't moving in here. She'll eat us out a house.
Speaker 3: And home, George.
Speaker 6: Mama is not a big eat or.
Speaker 4: No how thought the last time she was here for the chicken dinner, she never raised.
Speaker 2: Her head from the plate.
Speaker 4: She was submerged in that chicken so long I could have swore that she was breathing through a snorkel.
Speaker 2: She ain't moving in here.
Speaker 5: I tell you that, George, Mama is already here.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't care. She gotta go.
Speaker 4: I was tossing out of here, bagging, bagging. Now, wait a minute, John, I said this was football season, and I gonna celebrated by drop kicking her.
Speaker 2: Down the front stept.
Speaker 4: George David, I'm gonna take that old rhinosceus and I was gonna tell her, and somebody call.
Speaker 6: Me, well, George, here's mama tell her what she was gonna tell her.
Speaker 4: But how.
Speaker 5: Mama, George has something he'd like to discuss with you.
Speaker 4: Well, Mama, the thing is uh, uh, the thing is.
Speaker 3: Uh, what'd you got to say to me? Bolding?
Speaker 7: Well, you see you, I tell you, Mama.
Speaker 6: Would you have some more roast beef?
Speaker 3: No, thank you, dough, I could need another slice.
Speaker 4: Oh, go ahead and have one more. Thirteen's an unlucky number.
Speaker 8: There's a certain person at this table that I find highly obnoxious. I ain't mentioning no names, but if the opens a big mouth.
Speaker 3: Once more, I'm gonna.
Speaker 8: Hit him across the ball ahead.
Speaker 3: With this gravy boat.
Speaker 6: Jarge, you leave mother alone.
Speaker 8: A certain party has brains enough to make wires cracks, but they don't have brains enough to.
Speaker 3: Go out and get a job.
Speaker 4: Well, speaking of brains, Mama, you don't impress me, there's no.
Speaker 2: Fire beata kipper.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 4: That IQ of yours. You'd have to study to be a pinhead.
Speaker 8: I'll tell you one thing, if I went out looking for a job, I wouldn't have no troub.
Speaker 2: What as you talking about? I best you. I could get a job faster than you could any day of the week.
Speaker 8: Oh, I could get a job quicker you could.
Speaker 2: I could get one lost quicker than you could.
Speaker 3: Well, why don't you staffy?
Speaker 2: What you mean?
Speaker 6: Well, tomorrow morning, Mama, we'll go out and look for a job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's a good idea.
Speaker 6: And then George, you can go out and.
Speaker 3: Look for a job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good that's a that's a like the man needed hearing said, I was all ready till I hope.
Speaker 2: My big mouth, Hi kingfish, what are you doing down here at the lodge hall so early? Well, then there.
Speaker 4: Got up bread and earlier this morning and looking for a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that's good.
Speaker 2: Uh uh hey, excuse me for protruding, kingfish. My ad noid has been flopping around on me here. I ain't hearing so good. I just heard you say something. I know you didn't say no, And there I gonna get a job.
Speaker 4: Well, me and my mama lord don't have an argument, and I getting the job. That's the only way I can keep myself respect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but getting the job.
Speaker 2: This is serious. This is just as bad as them Japanese fellas it gets desperate and takes a knife and commits he be gbis. I was forced into it.
Speaker 4: Boy, I said I could get a job before my mother in law, and if I do it, well, I'd be disgraced for life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right. You wouldn't want her to get the upper hand. I guess that old gal is about the meanes thing this side of the iron curtain.
Speaker 4: Well, I got the class the Frida Air Section.
Speaker 2: Here, I don't check a few jobs. Well, there must be a lot of defense work. Now, maybe you can get a job at the shipyards.
Speaker 4: No, and a little afraid of the shipyards. I worked there during the war.
Speaker 2: They started me off as a welder with a torch when them big steel hats, you know I did. Huh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was welling away on the ship there when I leaned over to get a better look at my work, and I welded myself.
Speaker 2: Right to the deck. Well, I agree that the fellow or to stick on the job, but that is carrying it a little too far. Well, I thought about trying one of them big automobile factories this time. What do you think of that? And I don't know about them. You know, that's where we lost Paul brother Thompson. He was working in the plant foundry down there. I think when the accidental fell in one of them conveyor belts. He come out two buildings later, shaped like a crankshaft.
Speaker 4: I wait a minute, here's something here, look at here. Help wanted male and female. Thompson's Department store, new branch opening this week. Situation open to all categories. Yeah, prior employment office Room five will eat for aptitude tests. Many executive positions still open. And this is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's over one hundred and thirty Fourth Street. That's a nice looking store. The other day when it was raining and I went in there and tried on shoes for a couple hours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'll go over to Thompson's and I'll show my mom and lo who can get a job faster they see here, that's you're the tiger aptitude test. That's what you gotta do in Yeah, that's what's that end?
Speaker 2: That aptitude test?
Speaker 4: Is that where it takes the blood out of your ear?
Speaker 2: No? No, that's to find out your IQ. You know, you put square pegs in a round holes and answer questions true and false and all that stuff. I took one of them during the war down to the draft board. Yeah, how'd you make it?
Speaker 4: Then?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Kingfish.
Speaker 2: After they looked at my paper, they told me to go home and hide until the war was over.
Speaker 10: All, right, pick up your papers on my desk. Here for the aptitude test. There you are, Yeah, here's yours.
Speaker 1: You have a full hour.
Speaker 2: Can I have one of them?
Speaker 4: Sons?
Speaker 2: Here you are?
Speaker 1: You have a full hour.
Speaker 10: Take a seat at any one of those desks.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Oh hello George, Mama, what are you doing here?
Speaker 3: Well, I've seen the add in the paper. Take the aptitude test too.
Speaker 8: I bet you my brains will come out on top your brains.
Speaker 4: I see better brains than yours laying on a piece of malbur toast.
Speaker 3: What you talk, We'll see about that.
Speaker 10: All right, everybody, start the test. You have exactly one hour.
Speaker 1: All right, time is up.
Speaker 2: Time's up.
Speaker 10: Turn your papers in the room five point fifteen. All papers to five fifteen. You'll be notified of the results of the test by mail.
Speaker 4: Well, Holy Mackerel, I just finished the same time.
Speaker 3: Oh me, I wonder, well, how'd you do, George?
Speaker 2: Oh fine, mother, Lord dear, it was a snap.
Speaker 4: I went through it faster than Einstein through Guffy's rider.
Speaker 3: Well, George, I got some shopping to do.
Speaker 8: I wonder if you'd turn my paper in with yours at room five fifteen.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, give me the thing I'll turn in for you. Uh, five fifteen is down in the oh here.
Speaker 2: Hm.
Speaker 4: Looked like Mama done a pretty good uh job here on her paper.
Speaker 2: Hm. She's an old Walrus, but she's a pretty bright old Walruce. Eh, she did better than me. I'd never live it down. I wonder, I wonder I gonna do it? Uh, nobody in the hall here.
Speaker 4: I'll scratch you out mama's name, and I put my name on her paper, and I'll put her name on.
Speaker 2: My paper, exactly what I'd do here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm glad I thought of this with my mind. I ought to be in Washington, Good evening.
Speaker 2: This is your ex al family druggist with the money saving news. Amos promised you i'd have. Next week's issues of the Saturday Evening Post Life, Look, Colliers and The Farm Journal will carry a two page advertisement on rex Al's famous one cent sale that starts October eighteenth. Now, this ad features one hundred and fifty two guaranteed rex All products, every one of them offered at two for the price of one plus a penny.
Speaker 1: And that's not all.
Speaker 2: There are fifty two additional specials you can't afford to miss. Be sure to check this bargain filled ad on rex Al's amazing one cent sale. It appears in next week's issues of The Post Life Look, Colliers.
Speaker 1: And The Farm Journal.
Speaker 4: What wouldn't back to the housing?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Say, you know that was quick thinking. Putting your name on your mama Law's test paper and her name on yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then hour to be here in any day now about to be But tell.
Speaker 2: Me this, king fish, don't your conscience pain you a little bit about doing this? No, any is the whole love the jungle eat or be it.
Speaker 3: Ees done?
Speaker 4: Blue plated her before she blue plated.
Speaker 1: Me that.
Speaker 4: My host.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get on in and well I see you late and yeah, well so long king, hold on boy, hold on?
Speaker 3: Is that your George?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Yeah, honey, Me and mama's been waiting for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh hmm.
Speaker 4: Seeing you two standing there when I come in gives me a rough idea what Papa Vulture thought when he came face to face with.
Speaker 2: The two Vulses in his nest.
Speaker 5: Never mind that, George, these two letters come today from the Thompson Department store, one for you and one for Mama.
Speaker 6: We've been waiting, So now, George, you open yours first.
Speaker 4: Yeah, be only too habit opened the paper.
Speaker 8: Yeah, let's see how you made up baldy Mama.
Speaker 2: I got an idea that in just the second here, Yeah, you is gonna be smirking from the other side of your upper plate. Ah.
Speaker 4: Let me get this open here see heah h. Dear sir, listen to this. This is to inform you that, as a as a result of your aptitude tests in which you scored the mark of seventy four, placing you forty fifth in our list of applicants. You have been given the job in our delivery department as a messenger. Kind of report Monday, A messenger. See there, there's brains for you. I got a job. Well, mother in law, dear, open you letter.
Speaker 6: Yes, hurry up, Mama, Hey, well, I hope.
Speaker 4: It won't be too much of a shock to you. I can see it now. Is gonna say something like deal, madam? It is our unpleasant duty to inform you that there's no place in our organization for lunkheads.
Speaker 5: Ah, you stot that, George, Mama, what does your letter think?
Speaker 8: I see now, Dear missus Smith, this is to inform you that, as a result of your aptitude test, in which you scored a mark of one hundred place in you number one in our list of applicants, we find you qualified for an executive position. We are assigning you to our delivery room, where you will be full charge of all our messengers.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, I've been fooled.
Speaker 2: I demands a recount.
Speaker 8: Can't hello delivery room, Missus Smith speaking? Oh yes, sir, I'll put one of our messengers on it right away.
Speaker 3: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Come in, excuse me, mother, Lord dear boy, I have to deliver this big package down at seventy second Street.
Speaker 2: I come for coffee.
Speaker 4: Must I tax it or must I bust it?
Speaker 3: It's only sixty two blocks. You'll heal and tow it.
Speaker 6: Pass the meat platter? George.
Speaker 2: Yeah, hell you is.
Speaker 4: Mama.
Speaker 8: You better get a move on down at the store too.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mama, you.
Speaker 3: Is the worst messenger I have under me.
Speaker 2: Yes, Mama, George.
Speaker 6: You don't want to give mama's the parker with a bad record, do you?
Speaker 4: Yes, Mama, I mean, and where was you this afternoon when I was looking for you? Well, I sorry, Mama, but one of them big kids is fell on my foot and I went up to the infirmator get them to try to stop the bleeding.
Speaker 3: What how dare you in the future?
Speaker 8: If you got any bleeding to do, you do it on your own top.
Speaker 4: Yes, Mama, And I telling you, boy that it's terrible. She drives me around the stool like a dog all day, and then I guess it again at night.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that was certainly a nasty boomerang there. Getting the job and having your mama in law as your boss. You ain't got no idea.
Speaker 4: And look at the way I twitch in here, I nervous wreck. I shook so much last night that I I jig them.
Speaker 2: A bed halfway across the room. You was bad off kingfish, And look at the way your eyes just bugging out there. I ain't seen nothing like that since I was down to fishing pier and stepped on the flounder. Tana is terrible.
Speaker 4: My mother in law blasting that and all the time. The only piece and quiet that I had in the week was last Thursday night. She tried to eat a four deck of sandwich and her jaws locked on her for two hours.
Speaker 2: Well, why don't you just up and quit the job?
Speaker 4: Well, I can't and I can't give in to my mom in law. I can't admit defeat. I gotta fight, and I gotta fight this thing out.
Speaker 2: There was only some way that you could get the best of us. Yeah, whom I could find come in? Well, I'll conquering Jack Calhoun? How is your boy? What is you doing over here? Calhoun?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: I just come from the First National Bank.
Speaker 11: We had a big disagreement, big disagreement about my balance. Never a host the trouble well fars adding figure at that bank. I have just one hundred and thirty nine dollars thirty eight cents over drone.
Speaker 2: Well what did the banks say?
Speaker 11: They say, I ain't got no account at all.
Speaker 2: Well, that's them banks, always bringing up them little technicalities. Kingfish, what's the matter with you?
Speaker 3: Look at that face of your lifetime.
Speaker 11: Houseeing anything that's sad looking with it?
Speaker 1: A boat of clam chowder.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I messed myself up. Me and my mother in law applied for a job and I switched the aptitude test paper and she ended up being my boss.
Speaker 2: Want to really out.
Speaker 4: Fox myself this time?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, that old lady is really making a nervous wreck out of the Kingfish.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I tell my hell the only I can't afford to lose no more. It Ain't there some way that I can get rid of that old leader?
Speaker 3: Well you could, you could.
Speaker 2: I don't know what you want us to do, but from the looks of your face, I think we'd get arrested if we've done it.
Speaker 11: No, No, there's a practical idea.
Speaker 3: The thing for you to do is get the.
Speaker 2: Old lady fire fire. Yeah, how does we do that?
Speaker 1: Simple?
Speaker 11: Just go into the bosom, make up some kind of story about her being an undesirable employee.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and this is Sunday. Yeah, we could go to the man who owns the departments though he's home, mister Monahand yeah, we can go right to his home. Yeah, we'll do it, Andy, it's our only chance.
Speaker 4: But on me, why is I always having this family trouble?
Speaker 2: Calhoun?
Speaker 4: I never heard about you talking about having no family trouble or having no trouble with your wife.
Speaker 11: No, boy, I ain't never had no trouble with my wife. You see, when I got married eighteen years ago, me and my wife took a honeymoon trip to Permute on a big ocean liner. And on that trip, my wife done something that made me the happiest man. Fell a seacs to light and comfortable for the rest of my life.
Speaker 2: What'd she do?
Speaker 3: She fell over boat?
Speaker 2: Now here's the ladea with a question for our rex Al family druggists.
Speaker 9: I'm dying to hear more about that ad on rex Al's one cent sale.
Speaker 1: Well, ma'am.
Speaker 2: It appears in next week's Life Look Colliers, the Saturday Evening Post, and the Farm Journal, two full pages crammed with one hundred and fifty two guaranteed rex Al products, all of them at two for the price of one plus a penny. On top of that, there are fifty two other items at super special prices. And to make it easy for you to check what you need in advance of the sale, you'll find a little square before each item.
Speaker 9: Why I can use the ad as a shopping list.
Speaker 1: And to order in advance.
Speaker 2: If you wish, your rex Al Family Druggist will gladly lay away your order to be picked up any time during the sale.
Speaker 6: Where did you say?
Speaker 2: This ad appears in next week's Life, Look Colliers, the Saturday Evening Post, and the Farm Journal.
Speaker 1: Look for it, check it and save.
Speaker 9: Well.
Speaker 4: And here's mister Monahan's house. Now you remember what I told you to do?
Speaker 2: Third nine remembers what do you think I had?
Speaker 1: Stupid?
Speaker 2: Or up? Good?
Speaker 4: Now you remembers ever think we're gonna tell mister Monaghan?
Speaker 2: Says I remember what we're gonna tell mister Monaghan. Ha ha, who's mister Monaghan? Big?
Speaker 4: Tell me he is Mama's boss at the department store. We gonna get her fire? Oh yeah, yeah, eyes all right now yeah, knock on the door. Yeah, hope he falls for this thing. It's the only chance.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, what I said?
Speaker 4: Excuse me, sir, you mister Monahan owning up the Thompson Department Store engine. Yes, well, I loyal employee Stevens. You've probably heard of the boys down at the store refer to me as old faithfool dog Stephen's the company man.
Speaker 1: No, I haven't heard of it.
Speaker 2: You know what do you want?
Speaker 4: Well, Miss Mona hen Ey has come here with important information that I feel you should know. I reveal on this information because I feel it's my solemn duty as a loyal employee of the Thompson Department Store. In other words, I'm doing it from the old Alma matsa. You see what I mean here?
Speaker 1: Well, what is this information from?
Speaker 2: Ms Monahane?
Speaker 4: This is Mimus Brown here, and I think we better step inside. What we're going brought about is rather confidential than I rather do my brutin inside behind closed door.
Speaker 2: You see. Oh very well, we'll come in after you enter. Yeah, now what is this all about? Ms Monahane?
Speaker 4: It is my opinion for dudey to inform you that you have a terrible fiend and your employ Yeah, besides that you ain't a very nice person. Neither her name is Ramona Smith.
Speaker 1: You mean Ramona Smith from the delivery room.
Speaker 4: The other knowe in your employment records by that name, but knowing to the police for four continents as ruthless Ramona the child deserter.
Speaker 1: Why child deserter?
Speaker 4: Oh else?
Speaker 2: While she labels in your store.
Speaker 4: You see, this heartless woman has left twelve children at home, ages two to nine, without no paradentical care. And this is the man yet who can confirm it? This is a husband, right, her husband does?
Speaker 2: They just poor unforsing it that she casts aside like a dried hud banan appeal. That's me all right.
Speaker 1: I'll wait a minute here.
Speaker 2: You mean to say that while she's working, she's neglecting her children.
Speaker 1: Why she makes a good salary at the.
Speaker 2: Star, Yeah, but mister, me and the kids never sees a dime of it. On pay day she goes right from the cashiers, went into the racetrack.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's a sad thing, mister, a sad thing.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, last week she put the food money on a three horse parley. Me and the kids listened to the race on the radio. Oh, I tell you it broke their little hearts when the roast beef dinner pulled the tendon in the stretch. Doesn't she bring anything home from the tracks so these poor poor children can eat well? Most mona hen.
Speaker 4: I dropped by a place the other day, and I never hoped to see a sad sight than a two year old child spreading peanut butter on an old paramutual ticket.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that's terrible, just terrible.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute here, you're their father.
Speaker 2: Why don't you do something for these poor neglected children. You're a man, do something? Well, you see I I uh uh yeah, why don't I k big?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 4: Uh, you've forgotten, mister Brown.
Speaker 2: You was a sick man.
Speaker 4: You was practical left dying in the bed there. You had to get out of a sick bed to come over here.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah that's right. Oh I as sick as a dog, mister I really well, this is certainly a sorry state of affairs, a woman neglecting her family. I have children of my own, and I'm not going to be a party to this. I won't have this woman disgraced my depopment store. She'll receive her I know this first thing tomorrow morning. You've done a great service to the company Stephens, and I won't forget this.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sir, I've done it on a lawyer like I said, loyal Stevens to call medi old fearful dog.
Speaker 2: You know why the idea woman neglecting twelve children she ought to be behind far? I agree with you. Good day is a good day. Yeah, good day, good day.
Speaker 6: Good on.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't think we could do it, but we've done it.
Speaker 2: Then we don't pull it off. I got my mom in law fire. It was great work. Oh, I say, what is the matter with you? In I was just thinking if I as sick as I was supposed to be, I better go home and lay down for a while.
Speaker 4: Hell, come on, boys, Come on, boys, walk putting it back to the department a little tireder.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess you had a big day at the store with your mom in law getting fired.
Speaker 4: King Fez, this is the deadest trick you done, ever done, getting your poor mother in law fires. He must be heartbroken, he must. She don't even know what hit her.
Speaker 2: They fired her this morning. She tried to see me as money hand, but they throw it right out of the store. I guess this will convince her that men's is smarter than women kings, fiez.
Speaker 4: The only thing I hope is that you get a new boss that's four times worse than your mother in law.
Speaker 2: That'll teach you a lesson. Oh take it easy, gamers. Well, ain't no chance of that happening.
Speaker 4: There is given another one of them apteritude tests to pick a new boss. They had to put ahead in the paper, sooomed all employees at the store and everybody else too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you got one hundred in the last one. With your experience and everything, you probably get a iron market. And it's even possible to.
Speaker 4: Get Well, I can't help her feel that for your mother in law.
Speaker 2: Well, don't be silly in us.
Speaker 4: That's like feeling sorry for Barracuda. Well, what's going on here, fellows, what's going on?
Speaker 2: They just posted the results of the aptitude test for the head of the delivery room. Well let me see here first, Stevens, Well, how are you like that? Well, you certainly must have had a good mark. Yeah, I here comes fresh from mont hand.
Speaker 1: I guess by now you've all seen the results of the aptitude test for the new head of our delivery room.
Speaker 2: Who, yes, yes, we are seeing the thing Unfortunately we had to get rid of Missus Smith. But I think this time we really have the right person for the job. I agrees with you to a results of this test showed that this person has intelligence, resostfulness and outstanding leadership ability. I supposed to agree with you again. Now, gentlemen, I'd like you to meet the new head of the delivery room, the one who got.
Speaker 1: The highest mark in our aftitude test. There was open to everyone.
Speaker 2: I mean, please, I want you to meet your new bossman, Missus Sapphire Steven. How do you do?
Speaker 6: Everybody?
Speaker 2: Friends, Here's a tip from old man Wilcox. Sometime this week, pick up one of these magazines Life, Look, Colliers, the Post or the Farm Journal. Turn the pages till you come to the two page ad on rex Al's one cent sale that starts October eighteenth. Then take a long look at this opportunity to buy twice as much for just a penny more. You will find one hundred and fifty two guaranteed rex Al products, all of them offered at two for the price of one plus a penny more. Then check the fifty two additional items, priced so low you won't believe your eyes. Remember watch for this ad in next week's Life Look Colliers, the Post and the Farm Journal. And don't forget ladies and gentlemen to visit your rex Al Family drug store. Thank you, and by the way, don't forget your community Chest too. Good night.
Speaker 1: See you next Sunday.
Speaker 2: For the one woman in ten with sensitive skin.
Speaker 9: There's Karenome hand Cream. Like all of Karenome's specially designed beauty aids, It's hypoallergenic, pure miles safe for most sensitive skins. It softens, beautifies, protects. Try Karenome hand Cream as.
Speaker 2: Advertised in Vogue, Ladies Home Journal, Woman's Home Companion, McCalls and sold at rex Alt drug stores everywhere.
Speaker 1: Be sure to be with us next Sunday.
Speaker 2: At the same time when you're a rex Al Druggist, will again present The Amerson Andy Show and tune in early folks on Sundays and hear my friend Irma aw Miss Brooks, The Jack Benny Show and now following us, the Edgar Burg and Charlie McCarthy Show on most of these same stations. Yes, Sir, Sunday is Funday on CBS. Yes is the CBS Radio Network.