Speaker 1: You've created everything.
Speaker 2: What put a powerful being you are.
Speaker 3: You did these things, but now you're in a human body, you forget the power you have.
Speaker 4: What you do is what the whole universe is doing at the place you call here, and now you are something the whole universe is doing, in the same way that a way is something that the whole ocean is doing.
Speaker 2: You're doing, You're doing what.
Speaker 3: Welcome to Metamistics, where you don't know what you don't know. My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean, and tonight is wonder Wizday for all of the mystics and the wizards and the spiritual people, even the religious people. We love you too, but welcome in everybody. Tonight we have a very special guest, Cassandra at van ZANDT. She is she's a favorite of this show of Metimistics. You've made I don't even know how many appearances now, but it's never going to be enough. And we said that we were going to start getting you on a little bit more often, and it was going to be once a month, and it's been a little while, so sorry about that, but hopefully we can make up for that a little bit tonight.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm always here.
Speaker 5: Well, we're glad to have you every single time, so thank you for joining us on this live.
Speaker 2: Yes, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Gonna be so much fun, Ashton SAIDs Up, guys, I'm back after binging old meta episodes.
Speaker 1: Ashton, my dude. Welcome, Welcome in everybody.
Speaker 3: I'm sure there's going to be more joining over the course of the night that there as there usually is. But uh, yeah, this is something that we've been looking forward to. I mean, it's it's been far too long since we've had Cassandra. But you know, before we get going, Cassandra, do you want to tell the one out there kind of like what you've been up to lately.
Speaker 2: Oh, I've been up to so much stuff. I have a show now on Gnostic TV and it is called Psychic Underground, So if you all want to go there and just look it up, you can see some episodes that I put on there. So far, I think I have four right now, and I have like five more in the queue. So I am basically interviewing anyone that is psychic, into UFOs, into aliens, mystical, supernatural, astrologers, all of the cool weird stuff that I love and you two love too, yes, because when I do that, then that means that I am there, I am psychic underground. That means that I can get this out to people who are interested in it. So I wanted to extend an invitation to anyone out there who is in some field, one way or the other. If you'd like to be on my show, please email me and let me know and we can set something up. I'm also the founder of the Elite Psychics dot Com. Now don't look up the website because it's not up yet. My old one is up, but not the new one. And the Elite Psychics dot Com is for psychics and people who do everything that we do that you want an audience to come to. You want to give readings, you want to sell courses, have live streams, classes, meditations, whatever it is that you want to do. If you'd like to join the Elite Psychics again, just let me know and we'll see what's going on. And you can always reach me at my email and that's Cassandra van zandt at outlook dot com.
Speaker 1: Perfect.
Speaker 3: We are going to have those links down in the show notes below for anybody that is interested in that. But I'm so happy that you know, you're you're kind of building it, you know, like it's it's growing. People are starting to become a little bit more open minded to this kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: I think that the.
Speaker 3: Old like, I mean, obviously you're going to have some people that are that are kind of stuck in their ways and think that psychics are just another octopus arm of the devil, you know.
Speaker 1: And then you're gonna get me more other people that are true.
Speaker 3: And then and then you know, somebody will give them a message and they're like, I don't think the devil would give me a message like that. You know, it just it doesn't necessarily make a whole lot of sense. I've had a few psychic readings of my day, a couple from you, as a matter of fact, and I mean, they are always spot on. It was just a not this last time. But the time before that you came on. You recommended that they're was going and I can't remember exactly the word syndication.
Speaker 1: Syndication, Oh my god, Sean.
Speaker 3: Geez, I know, but you recommended syndication, and that was one of the best things we could have done.
Speaker 1: Like, so we brought metamistics over to.
Speaker 3: UH and we're we're playing it on the Cult of Conspiracy channel now as well, and ever since we've done that, it's been getting more listens and a lot more people are getting interested in a lot of the information. And it's awesome because it literally I don't know ten times our listenership like Overnight, which was which was really great. So if you're listening out there on the Cult of Conspiracy, we do have our own, you know, standalone platform over at Metamistics, and actually if you go sign up, or not even sign up, but if you just go over over there on Spotify or Apple Podcasts or wherever you're listening to it, you'll be able to get all the shows in a day in advance. So maybe you're listening to this on a Monday or a Friday, well you could have been listening to it yesterday. But that's just something that that we offer because we want it to be a very inclusive group. I mean, it's all the one anyway, it's all one giant consciousness. Everybody that that thinks that they're separate or think that they're judgmental, you're really just judging yourself anyway. Like that's kind of the truth of what we've been learning. But yeah, so it's uh, it's pretty awesome. You know, we're really excited to have you back over here. Taylor said, Hi, Cassandra, so glad you're back. Happy Wednesday, peeps.
Speaker 5: And then Wednesday is finally here and Cassandra's finally back. I know that that's on me. That's on me, right, That's okay.
Speaker 3: And then Pete said, Cassandra stays bringing that fire.
Speaker 5: I love you, he do.
Speaker 1: Brit said, so excited to see Cassandra. Yeah, this is uh.
Speaker 3: And you know what's funny, I don't even think it's a coincidence by any means, but every time we get you on more people show up.
Speaker 1: For the live than any other live.
Speaker 3: Yeahful, I think they know what you expect.
Speaker 2: Wonderful.
Speaker 5: That's wonderful.
Speaker 2: And didn't I say something about not you, Jonathan? Didn't I say something about seeing someone in a suit?
Speaker 5: Sean, Mmmm, that sounds familiar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, something about because I don't remember when I'm giving ratings, but when they bring it back to me, it's like, well, I'm supposed to say that for a reason. And I think I said something about seeing you in a suit and it pertained to work environment. So I'm just reminding you for some reason.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I'll keep an eye out, you know, because.
Speaker 2: Just allowed to happen. Because when they give me whatever it is that I said, you know what was have been six months or so bad? Yeah, too long, then I know it's from them. So keep that in mind and let me know.
Speaker 5: Okay, for sure, thank you. I'm surprised you remember that. That's impressive.
Speaker 2: I don't remember things. They give it to me. And when they give it to me, then I know I have to say it. Because when I give readings, and by the way, anyone can get a reading from me, just contact me again at Cassandra Vansant dot com or at outlook dot com, so email me. I love to give readings. When I'm giving readings, I always let people know you might want to take notes because once it comes in, it's gone, because it's not for me, it's for it's for the client and unless they want me. And I'm talking about my people, my guides want me to remember it or your guides, I don't remember. You know.
Speaker 3: That's something that I wanted to bring up a little bit because because you hear loads of people talking about how they they are in communication with their guides. I mean, our buddy electro Nick is always talking about his pleading guides. You're bringing up your guides and many others have done it in super Markeye, you know what I mean. Like it's a bunch of people talking about their guides. How if this is somebody who's like first rodeo, how do you know how to get in touch.
Speaker 1: With your guides?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How do you know? Is there kind of like a vetting situation going on? Like what is it?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: How can you confirm at least you know to yourself.
Speaker 2: The first thing that I can say is I didn't in the beginning, I didn't even know what a guide was. I would hear them talking to me in my head, you know, not not audibly, and I couldn't figure out who these people were until my friend actually said, ask them, you know who is it that's talking to you? So I did, and when I I got that, I knew that that was the guide because they said they were my guide. And another thing that people may not realize if you're a newbie to this, your guides will never tell you what to do. They will never admonish you, make you feel small nothing. They will never do that because I know some people say, you know, my guides told me I was stupid, or that I wasn't supposed to be doing this, or how could I not listen? I said, that is not a guide. A guide does not do that. So whoever is coming in, whether you didn't call specifically for a guide, or you just said, hey, I just need someone to come in, then someone just came in. So you call for your guides, you know, those who are here for your best and highest good to come in and everybody else stay away. It's all about your intent and being very specific, especially if you're wanting to speak with your guides, wanting to speak with angels ets, you know people who have crossed over. Be specific. That's the biggest thing I can tell everyone is be specific because it does make a difference. So that's how you know. And people ask me too, how can I tell the difference between my guides, my angels, my ets is all energy frequency? So I know my guides, my guides are people who have lived on this earth and they have completed all their lessons and they've gone back and they get the choice. They don't want to come back, so they're going to come and you know, be a signed to someone and say yes, I will help you, so you feel that energy from that person quote unquote. My angels feel totally different.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: Their energy is very light, very sweet, very soft, and my ets are just a matter of fact. You know, there that no personality. Every once in a while I get a chuckle because of maybe something I've asked, but they're very matter of fact and not a whole lot of emotion. They're just now, you ask a question, you'll get an answer, and that answer will be very straight, and they hello, and they will also not ever, any of these people will never admonish you in any way, just.
Speaker 5: Probably more likely your ego or your shadow self if nothing else.
Speaker 2: Right right right, Or you could have brought in someone because you weren't specific about who you wanted to come in, because you could say, hey, I just want to speak to someone on the other side. Yep, don't ever do that.
Speaker 1: Okay, I did that once to say a segment showed up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because when you say that, anyone can be floating around just waiting for an invitation, and it's like, oh, they said they wanted anyone, so here I come.
Speaker 5: M hmm, And I think I wanted to ask you something, and I don't know if we've asked you this before, but it is an audible response that you're getting, Like it's almost like as if you actually do hear them.
Speaker 2: No, I hear them in my mind, Okay, I don't hear it outside.
Speaker 1: It comes in the form of like your own thoughts.
Speaker 2: Almost right, yeah, but they're not my thoughts, so I can definitely tell the difference. So that's the Claire audience. So you hear clearly, right. Sometimes I can get audible. I don't like it because it catches me.
Speaker 1: Off guard, probably kind of scary.
Speaker 5: What does that sound like? Just out of curiosity.
Speaker 2: Actually very close to the ear, and it's sometimes it's a loud whisper is how I can describe it. But it's very close to the ear. So like they don't think that I can hear them, that they're standing over there, so they get very close, right, and they'll say my name, and you know, like Cassandra, right, yeah, yeah, talk to me and hear not.
Speaker 5: Here right exactly. I think that's that's hard for me to discern without having both experiences, you know, because I can imagine what a song sounds like, and so is that what you're saying. If you imagine a certain song, that's what you're hearing, and not so much Oh like I just heard something. You know, whether it's outside of you or you know, into your euth Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I definitely know the discernment. You could definitely tell whether you know when they're when they're speaking to me. It's the it's the mind of mind communication. So I'm there and they're coming in and they're speaking to me. So I had that when I had my near death. When I was gone, I connected with all these people there and it's all telepathic. That's the mind of mine. And when I came back, I still had that connection open. So when they're speaking to me, I could speak back to them. I mean, we're having a full blown conversation without opening my mouth. So I carry on that, and especially like if I'm giving readings, I let people know. I'll be saying they are saying this, or they're saying that, because sometimes I don't know who's speaking, but I know that they're there for their best in high skoot and I will say, you know they're saying this, they're saying that, because it's not coming from me, it's coming from whoever's there, and I'm relaying it. So that's what's happening for me.
Speaker 3: I always, I guess I confuse, you know, Like so sometimes I feel like I'm getting a message maybe from my higher self. I kind of just accept that, you know, those weird downloads of information that just come up out of nowhere. I accept that it's like from my higher self. Now, how am I to be able to discern what's coming from my higher self and what's from a guide?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: I think that's where I get hung off that.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, what do you consider a download? And what do you consider a message?
Speaker 3: Like like a bit of information that I hadn't thought about before that kind of you know, blows me out the water.
Speaker 2: So it's a sudden burst of information.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like seemingly out of nowhere.
Speaker 2: Right, that's a download. When you're speaking with your guides, it's a conversation.
Speaker 1: Wow, Okay, all right.
Speaker 3: And and the only thing that I could even imagine to compare it to just from a personal standpoint is you know the instance that I had with uh On on mushrooms with Elohem, you know, like I know that that was a back and forth, like I was discernible like I could hear and the voices sound different, sounded different, you know, like it right, it's I mean, it was like a like a walkie talkie communication. Like that's what it felt like like if a walkie talkie was in my brain and my voice was also in my brain. But then there was this other voice that there was something else going on. And I guess I'm kind of just like waiting for that to happen again. But I feel like I would probably have to just do mushrooms every time if I want to, you know, do that, right.
Speaker 2: You you could because you've experienced it that way, and in a way, it was easier than just doing the natural way, okay, And the natural way is just to speak to them. And when I'm teaching people how to do this, so I teach them how to talk to their guides and you know, whatever else it is that they want. What I first have them do is write. So I have them write on a piece of paper a question they want to know, and then I have them immediately write down the answer that they get, no matter how weird it is or you know, jumbled or whatever, and then I'll say, ask your guide their name. Don't think about it. Just do it. And when they do that, of course they stop for a minute because the ego gets in a way and they say, this sounds really stupid. It's like, just say it, because what they're doing is they're communicating and they're seeing it with their own eyes. So when you can see it with your own eyes and it's coming out your own hand, then you can graduate to the telepathic because everything that's coming to you from them, you're going to know that it's not from you, because there are certain things that you can ask and you.
Speaker 5: Would never know, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the more you get used to it and you go, Okay, that is my guide, that is you know, my et, that is my angel, that is uncle Bob. I mean whoever, then once you start getting really really used to it, you put the pencil down, you put the paper away, and you just start speaking in your mind.
Speaker 1: Sean, what is it with these psychics bringing up Bob? Dude?
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, who is uncle Bob?
Speaker 1: Well, well, I.
Speaker 3: Had another psychic come on the show a few months ago, and then recently again maybe a month ago, she's turned into one of our friends.
Speaker 1: Very nice person.
Speaker 3: She lives like out this way too, and she was receiving some kind of communication and we gave her nothing, like there was literally nothing, nothing at all given. And she goes, yeah, I'm talking to this you know what, how did she describe them?
Speaker 7: Sean?
Speaker 5: I want to say, actually, she was really explaining to us how she does it. And she was just saying random words that came to her mind without thinking about it. And it was just like, okay, so Bob and this and that and so just in showing us kind of her method, she was hitting on everything that the Bob that I know. So that's how that came about. It was like almost like she wasn't even trying, like she was already being fed the information just by showing us her method. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: She was able to describe like he had a scar on his chest and he had one singular tattoo, and he was a working man, and like the.
Speaker 1: Craziest like so many like details. It was so it was spooky. Actually kind of.
Speaker 2: Was he your uncle?
Speaker 5: No, he was he was he was my stepdad or my dad. I guess I can say that, you know, and of course you know he passed away. Of he was, he got sick, he had throat cancer, and there was just so many things that she said that was just like so spot on. I can't even I just can't imagine how that that even happened because I wasn't expecting it, you know, so yeah, it.
Speaker 2: Was when you least expect. But see, they know that whoever's here as your guest, they know that they're going to show up, and they also know that person can get a message to whomever. So they're like ten steps ahead of us. And when it's time to go on the show, okay, I could speak through her and she won't know why because I've said this before. It's like, wait a minute, where did that come from? Because I know it wasn't from me. Well, they say, that's how I know it's from someone else.
Speaker 3: They seem like the timings are so coincidental, dare I say synchronistic that it's almost like the messages are so perfect exactly for that moment, Like they're like I would imagine that they would have to exist outside of time, right like if I don't know if if we're talking to multidimensional beings or beings that lift that live completely out of the paradigm of dimensions in general, what do you think it is?
Speaker 2: It could be all the above. But what I don't when I'm talking to you know whoever, they're in our dimension, so they lower themselves to come to us, to speak to us, because otherwise it's like I'd have to go into a major meditation to reach their level and to get their answers. So they come.
Speaker 3: To us, right, It seems like we talked about that a few months ago, as far as the red shift and the blue shift, which is really crazy, you know, just as far as lowering your your vibration in order for you to well, they would have to lower their vibration if they want to communicate with us, and we would have to hire our vibration. And like seemingly you meet somewhere in the middle. You know, maybe you're not necessarily meeting them in the eighth dimension, but you know they're not meeting you in the third.
Speaker 1: You know. It sounds like there's some kind of like meeting ground.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, there is, but I feel it's all on their part where they're going to meet you, because we don't. I mean, we can go to different dimensions, but if we're going for answers for us. There's a lot of meditation that you can do to get you to that level. I remember doing really really deep meditations and going into the astral plane and seeing one of my guides there and I spoke to her, so I was on her level. But I had to go into that deep meditation in order to get there. And then when I came back, it's like, wow, this place really you know, kind of low vibes here. But you know, I was able to see this person and she gave me a message and I basically called her a liar, but she was direct, So.
Speaker 1: Like, huh, no, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't like it.
Speaker 5: New I wonder, I wonder what you look like to them, you know, on their on their plane of existence when you show up, you know, you show up and you look like an orb, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: You know, I never thought about that, but I do know that when I died, what what the way I looked was just like myself, but in a an ethereal body, So it was like a Casper the ghost type of body. It was like the outline and everything inside was you know, ethereal. So that's how I looked when I was there. But then again that was my spirit.
Speaker 1: That had gone almost like a like a hologram of sorts.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, I just remember it was very already freeing. So when when we meditate, we also leave our bodies. We don't have to die to do that. When we meditate, we leave our bodies. And that's how we can go to the higher dimensions, because you know, this dense body here, I don't know. I don't I'm not saying no one can go to the high dimensions in this in this body, but I just know it's a lot easier in the eighth thrill.
Speaker 3: Right, almost like an astra projection of swords or real you. Yeah, it seems like that.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 1: It's strange too.
Speaker 3: We uh we just the episode that we did the other day, we did a meditation I think it was nine hundred and sixty three HERDZ meditation or something along those lines. And and I didn't really like have anywhere that I was trying to guide my mind. I just let go, like I was, my mind was trying to generate certain thoughts that I didn't you know, not good, not bad, just whatever thoughts, you know, And I was like, no, I just want to cancel that. I want to just I want to set myself free, like let the dog off the.
Speaker 1: Lease, see what happens right right.
Speaker 3: And whenever I did that, I felt myself started to like I was going through some kind.
Speaker 1: Of hallway or elevator.
Speaker 3: Or something like that, Like if actually the best way I can like relay that would be like a you ever see like an Amtrak you know, like the trains and they're they're going through the tunnel like that. That's kind of like what it felt like. And and then it started to like go on a ramp upward, and immediately I was like in like this place where it was like super vibrant and there seemed to be like a lot of clouds and everything like that. And I'm like, dude, is this like am I just am I making this up right now? Like you got to question yourself like that, you know what I mean. But I wasn't trying to guide it there at all. And and I get there and Jesus emerges from the clouds right and and he has like he calls this, uh, this this dove like a white bird right to his hands and he's holding it like this right like just a just holding it in his hands, right and then I don't know, maybe he whispered to it or something like that, and the bird flew away.
Speaker 1: He just let it go, and he just stared.
Speaker 3: Like like stare was staring at me, right, And I was like, but it was like a like a nice kind of it wasn't like a glare or anything. It was kind of like a just wait and just hold on. The bird comes back and he takes that bird and he puts it into my chest, and I was like, I don't know what that means, you know, And I don't know dove symbolism or anything like that, Like I'm not We're we're baby mystics over here. We don't know exactly all the all the things and stuff. And so I went and looked it up. And what the dove represents is the spirit, right, Like it's the the Holy.
Speaker 1: Spirit, like of all spirits, right.
Speaker 3: And I was just like, oh my god, what what is going on?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: And and to me that was kind of like confirmation for the episode we had just done, because we were talking about the Gnostics and the Cathars and stuff like.
Speaker 1: That, you know, and uh, and we were we.
Speaker 3: Were talking about the Gospel of Thomas right with the nagamati and stuff like that, And I don't know, maybe maybe, uh, maybe that was just kind of my confirmation, at least on a personal level, that maybe we were interpreting it the correct way.
Speaker 1: It's kind of how I took it, but.
Speaker 2: When you were, when you were saying it, it's uh. The first thing that I got was when he when you saw the dove, that was you?
Speaker 1: Oh, that was me?
Speaker 2: M m h.
Speaker 1: What does that mean?
Speaker 2: Well, if you notice that he had the dove and then it flew away somewhere and it came back and then he put it inside of you, I feel that that was part of you, that pure part that is connected to the christ like energy. So when that dove, which was part of you, was put back in you, you were given something special. That's what I get.
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 3: Like, whenever it happened, I felt like, even though I didn't know what it meant, I almost felt unworthy, you know, like it like something like that happens, You're like, I don't know if I'm the one that should be receiving stuff like that, you know, like if the.
Speaker 2: Ones who don't feel worthy that are the more worthy.
Speaker 1: Oh well, I guess I did it right.
Speaker 2: Then, Well, I feel you were given something very special, so it it. I guess we could just say it was kind of a piece of the puzzle that was given to you for this time.
Speaker 1: I'll take it, yeah, I mean maybe it'll start to you'll take it. Yeah, why not?
Speaker 5: I mean it was a pretty mystical experience. I mean, from what he was explaining, I was.
Speaker 3: Like, oh, yeah, it's like you know, and we have like some wild meditations from time to time, but not like that.
Speaker 1: Like that, that seemed.
Speaker 3: Like something extra and that's the only reason why I brought it up. But yeah, it's I don't know, this what a what a strange dream we are witnessing?
Speaker 1: I feel like, you know, but yeah, just get back over the chat.
Speaker 3: I want to keep everybody still involved over here, Ashton said Cassandra. What about context? Sometimes my earthly self slash ego takes offense to whatever message I get, and it could take me months or years to finally understand what they meant, usually in the form of a life lesson.
Speaker 2: Good question, okay, And when you let your ego take over and tell you that whatever it is that you heard, that's the life lesson, right then? And there, because the ego will try to take away the knowing or whatever it is that you're trying to learn. It will take away the knowing by replacing it with fear and saying you know, no, that's not it, that's not it, and then you go okay, and then you ignore what it was that you learned, and then you say later on it comes back, you know as a life lesson. Well, they're all life lessons. But if you can get what you get, dismiss the ego and say, I'm going to do it like this. I'm going to listen to what it is that i've I was told or that I heard, and for right now, that's what I'm going to do because I don't want to do it the hard way. I want to do it the easy way. When we listen to that ego, the go is there to keep us safe. Ego doesn't want us to change, you know, in any way, shape or form. So that's not what we're here for. We're not here to stay in the same comfortable rut. So when you get these messages and you hear that ego, which always deflates, so the ego will deflate. We'll try to scare you, we'll bring back old memories. Then that way you know that that's the ego. So if you know that's the ego, then you just say, hey, thanks for your input, but I'm going to listen to what it is I've learned or what I hear. That's the easiest way because if you listen to your ego and then you try to listen to your guides, if you're not aware, your ego will take over every time.
Speaker 3: Would you say that, would you say that meditation is a good way to be able to kind of build that divide within yourself or like how would how would you go about discerning the two?
Speaker 2: Well, if you're if you're meditating, your ego's going to come up anyway when you're meditating, because unless you've you know, disciplined yourself enough, the ego comes up and starts. You know, it's the the uh I'd call it the dry cleaner rack, where it just goes round and round and round and round. It brings up all these things except what you don't want it to bring up, which is nothing. So when you get into that and the egos starts trying to take over, if you can recognize that it's the ego and allow it to just go through your mind. Then you can grasp that what you're in meditation for. So meditation is just to clear your mind. Your answers come to you. You don't seek them. They come to you, and you tell the ego thanks for your help. But I need you to be quiet right now. There's a thing about taking control. Because we're here, no one else can take control of us and unless we allow it, and that includes our ego. So our ego has gotten us into a lot of trouble. It's kept us in a lot of comfortable ruts. But when we recognize it, there's there's no escaping it. We have our ego. It's part of us, but we can recognize it and say thanks for whatever it is you're trying to do. But I need you to be quiet now. When you can do that and master it, then it's going to be more and you'll be able to get the answers that you want, or the feelings that you want, or are whatever it is that you're going into meditation for. Because at night, if I'm lying in bed, I'll say, okay, I'll be talking to my guides when I wake up. I want the answer to this question. So I'm not fighting my ego at night. I'm sleeping and I know that when I wake up, I'll have the answer to my question.
Speaker 5: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I feel like my ego is like it's greedy, it's selfish, it's impatient. It's all the things that you're trying to dissolve within meditation, you know, like, at least for me anyway, it's just.
Speaker 2: It's just disguising itself as that because greedy. What else did you say? Is greedy?
Speaker 5: It's selfish?
Speaker 1: Yeah, not patient at all.
Speaker 2: Okay, So all those forms are about fear. They're disguised as as greedy, selfish, impatient. That's fear fear, That's what I mean. So that the ego is not going to go, oh I'm so afraid, I'm so afraid. It's it's going to say, oh, you don't want to do that. Oh they're not that great. Oh well, I don't know. It's not going to say I'm I'm afraid, because if it says I'm afraid, then you're going to go, well, then should I be afraid of? I mean, what's going on? It takes it tries to keep you safe, but it disguises these things through different emotions that we feel, but it's all one thing, and it's the only one thing is fear.
Speaker 1: Fear of defense mechanisms.
Speaker 2: Then at that point, exactly, it's fear because the ego, you know what little I know of what I've heard, it was designed for the fight or flight. Okay, we're not around dinosaurs anymore, so we don't have to worry about if we're going to fight it or if we're going to run away. So that's what the ego is all about. It's about saying, Okay, we're gonna keep safe because we're gonna fight it, or we're gonna run like hell. And when we run, you know, it's fear. So when we fight it, I mean, if I had a dinosaur, I wouldn't fight it. That wouldn't even be a choice. It would always be flight. So when you're looking at it like that, that's the ego's job, and it does a very good job in some of our lives. But if we can stop and recognize it right then and there and say, you know, this is I don't know that this is going to be a terrible move. I don't know that this is going to be a terrible relationship. I don't know if getting divorced is going to be the worst thing in my life. I don't know if I move it's going to be the worst thing in my life. You don't know that yet. But the ego is trying to keep you in that place of not doing anything, and that means fear. So it's keeping you in fear.
Speaker 3: Okay, So any decision made out of fear be gone right, and it.
Speaker 2: Will always keep you back and you'll always, you know, second guess yourself. And the last thing that you want in your life is you know what I could have should have? You don't want that. You don't want to second guess yourself. That's why, when you can, you could say to the ego, be quiet for a minute, because I need to feel it. Is it right for me? You feel it? You don't think it. The egos the brain, it's the thought process. What you're looking at is how do I feel about it? So you go into your solar plexus, your intuition, how do I feel about doing this? And I'm telling you the easiest way to do this is just place your hand on your solar plexus, ask the question and like, should I move? And if or to you know, Arizona or whatever. Should I move to Arizona? Put your hand on your solar plexes and if it jumps, that's a no. If it's very calm, that's a yest. Very simple to do. Anyone can do it.
Speaker 3: Oh wow, Yeah, we need to learn as many of these tricks of the trade as we possibly can't. We're just sponges for your information.
Speaker 2: Candra, just soaking that in.
Speaker 3: Huh yeah, uh, Nick said, uh, you know what, Okay, Nick said, Love you guys, but I haven't really enjoyed the past meta episodes the past month or two. When can we get back to the past life sessions, get into the science of light and what it really means for us?
Speaker 1: Love you though.
Speaker 3: That's funny because uh literally me and Sean were just talking about it last night and we were trying to figure out when I could hypnotize them to send them back to a past life. By the way, I mean, anybody, feel free to reach out for a past life regression.
Speaker 1: You can.
Speaker 3: You can schedule that and email us at metamistics at gahoo dot com and set it up over there if you're If you're interested in we don't have to you know, put it out as a show and broadcast it. That's just kind of like something you can if you want to. But if you want it just to be a personal thing for you, totally fine too. So yeah, we're definitely going to be getting back to that. I'm actually gonna wait until because I'm going to see Sean here in like less than a month, and whenever I do, we're going to do the past life regression in person and that should be fun because I've never done it in person with them.
Speaker 5: So yeah, and I'd love to get you one if at all possible, you know, if we can get a good old mcclucky I know here, Yeah, you know what I mean, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, maybe we'll try and I'll try and set that up soon.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Thanks Nick, we appreciate that, brit said.
Speaker 3: My main guide reached out to me and said his name just as I was waking up from sleep, just simply said my name is dot dot dot.
Speaker 1: So I didn't even know what uh.
Speaker 3: I didn't even know what that even was at the time, but I figured it out a couple of months later.
Speaker 1: What do you think about that, Cassandra?
Speaker 2: You could have asked while you when you got up and say, okay, what was your name again? And then write it down because you'll get it. It will come through. But I'm glad that you found out a couple of months later. But there's quicker ways to do it, and that's just too I mean, seriously, when you write these things out. You asked the question, write out the answer, you'll be surprised at how fast it goes and how quickly you can, you know, learn what you want.
Speaker 3: Ashton said, mine gave me an entire language as a download, just to give me their name.
Speaker 1: That's awesome, Taylor's.
Speaker 2: And what was their name after that? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm curious.
Speaker 3: Yeah, put that down the chat there, Ashton. Taylor said, do they use that to talk to you as well? Or just the name asking? Uh to Ashton there? Yeah, I'd love to hear about that. Ashton said, that's how they came to me. They were a bunch of light beings in my room.
Speaker 1: Imagine that. WHOA, let's go, dude, tell us I know how awesome is that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Super Marketie said, holy spirit O, holy ghost, Holy Spirit Sophia.
Speaker 1: Sophia getting a shout out?
Speaker 3: All right, Ashton said, Matthew ten sixteen Jonathan. So I looked it up to see what that says, and it says. Matthew ten sixteen states that Jesus sends his disciples out like sheep among wolves, advising them to be wise as serpents and innocent as doves.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, it says.
Speaker 3: This verse emphasizes the need for both shrewdness and purity in navigating a hostile world. Like it all right, brit said, I had a dream a few weeks ago where I had a white light emanating from me that seemed to start from my heart and it expanded to fill the whole room I was in to where it was so bright you couldn't see anyone or anything in the room.
Speaker 1: What is that, Cassandra ah.
Speaker 2: Cool, Well, obviously it was a heart chakra thing. I'm I'm not sure as far as the context goes, but I would I think you were being shown something, obviously the white light, but more if you could sit back there and say what was it I or ask yourself what was it I was looking for? What was I searching for? What? You know? Question did I want? Answered? And what they say is a picture is worth a thousand words. So to have that white light coming from you ask yourself if you were searching or seeking, and then I think you'll get your answer.
Speaker 3: It almost says though that it's like if anytime you get like a pure, like almost blinding white light, that it's outside of polarity at that point, right, Like it asked something that transcends polarity.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, when when I went to meet God, what I was going through the tunnel, that white light that I seen was something you couldn't describe because you can't just say it was white because it wasn't. You can't say it was brilliant white because it was more than that. So yeah, it does. It is a different different energy, different color, different everything. So again, ask yourself what you were seeking or asking, and then see if that white light coming out of your heart chakra was their way of showing instead of.
Speaker 3: Telling interesting, that's awesome, discernment or supermarket rather said, uh, discernment and sovereignty, that's interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think that that's about right as far as being able to determine, like you know, who your guides and higher self and ego and all that stuff was.
Speaker 2: I think, oh yeah, yeah, the sovereignty I like that because you you know, the difference. You're discerning the difference between a lower energy and higher energy, so you don't want your own sovereignty to be in jeopardy by consorting with a lower energy.
Speaker 1: That makes sense, makes sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Ashton said, thanks, Cassandra. That resonates because I've been learning how to speak their language and they've been learning how to speak mine. And then he said that sounds like the YOUNGI in Shadow talking about the ego itself. I think, man, that is so interesting. I don't want to say I'm jealous. I'm happy that everybody is happening is happening, you know, their own experiences because and that's what I think. Like, you know, whenever certain people say that like, well what you're seeing is a deception, it's just an illusion, that's just your mind, I'm like, dude, I feel like we're turning off a part of ourselves that literally, like that is what we are because I think about it. You know, we don't remember where we were before this. We don't know exactly where we're going after it. You know, you can have intuitive and faith and all that kind of stuff, but like for people to be so sure to say that anything that is happening naturally to the human mind, could be you know, inherently evil. That's I'm like, I don't know, because that's not that doesn't align with most people's experiences. Usually these experiences are like profound, you know, and you never forget them.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I think these these mystical experiences or whatever it is in meditation, whether it's a positive type of feeling or experience or a negative one, I feel like either way, it's something that you needed to experience in some form of fashion. You know you're gonna get something out of that. And if it is something bad, then it only gives you the u the uh ability to transmute something you know and look at it a different way, you know as all.
Speaker 2: And if you look at it way as humans with that spirit inside of us where mystical. We're magical. So the things that we see, the things that open up for us, it's natural because this is who we are. If we knew how magical we were and the things that you know, the thoughts, Okay, be careful what you think good, bad, are indifferent because you're going to bring it to you. That's being magical. So think of yourself as magical and mystical. And that's where you get that sovereignty. Also, you're not just you know, a little human putting around here on earth. You are waking up and seeing who you really are. And that's the fun part of it when somebody finally gets it and the light bulb goes office, like, oh my gosh, look at who I am. Because we are more than we've been told, and we've been told by people who want to control us that we can't do certain things because if we did, then they wouldn't be able to control us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, taking away the tools essentially, right, So.
Speaker 2: That's been conditioned from eons. You know, you can't do that. Look what they did to the supposed witches mm hmm oh.
Speaker 3: And even go back farther than that too. What we were learning, like, we were learning that the old emperors of Rome before you know, they started to take up Christianity over there, that they had certain people that were worshiping the emperor's genius, like just their their genius or their demon or whatever, their higher self or whatever, right like they were literally worshiped. I mean there were cults that formed as a result of that, and all of their coinage always had a son right behind their head, and it was almost like mystifying them. And so it's not anything new. And that's like I kind of have an issue with even just the term new age because I'm like, none of it's new, you know, like it all seems to go back like a long time.
Speaker 1: Brit said.
Speaker 3: That makes me think of functional kinesiology that uses muscles, that uses muscle testing to figure out what's going on in your body. Just yesterday I was seeing videos on it and oh and then she's okay, so the spirit said his.
Speaker 1: Name, she just didn't list it.
Speaker 3: So and then Ashton said, Jonathan, you probably don't remember, but I didn't actually see a past life, just visions from my current life during our session. But within the last year a few past life memories from different lives all came back to me. I think you at least helped me unbury something that was heavily repressed.
Speaker 5: That is definitely something that can happen. After getting my regression, I felt like I was dreaming more. I felt like just all these different things started, these mystical experiences started happening. I think it just it opens something or at least connects something within your mind to allow these things to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, unlocked it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, it.
Speaker 3: Does seem like there's an unlocking going on because you're almost like like literally going up to a door that you didn't even maybe you thought that it was always there kind of in the background, but you never chose to really go through that door or even peer into that door, because you know, how's it going to help me in this reality? Just looking at it from the animal mind. But like whenever you're in that state of mind, you know, in that state of being, whether you're in another dimension or you know, just in the mind realm or whatever, it's like, man, there's there's so much stuff in there that you can just go and unlock. And I think that that's actually where Like when people refer to the Acajak records, dude, I think that that's all in there, like and it used to sound like I'm not gonna lie a couple of years ago. That used to sound crazy to me, Like people talking about the Acostic records. I'm like, okay, all right, you know what, you went for a rocket ride on the Oucturian spaceflight to you know, it's like, but the more you really pay attention to it and listen to it and like almost experience a little bit for yourself. You're like, all right, well, all the people that I thought was crazy are like more on it than I am, So I get I need to catch up to them.
Speaker 5: You know. It's funny because it's just as your understanding evolves, you know, like as far as whenever someone would say God, you know, I would think of what most people would think of God, you know, that that image of God and like like I don't know the whole worshiping thing, and it kind of just put a bad taste in my mouth. But then I have this other understanding of what a God could be and the fact that it could just be everything. It could be Cassandra Kyle, it could be breat it could be just everything that is and that's God, you know. And so it's just a depending on your the evolution of your understanding these things.
Speaker 3: What do you think about the idea of pantheism that everything is kind of just like an emanation of God. That's something that we've kind of been playing around with a little bit, and like like the first time that I really looked into it was we had our boy Banks on the show Optimistic Banks, and he said it, and it kind of like it threw a wrench into the gears of my life, you know, like it really made me just question everything. And then after a while, after sitting with it for a few months, I'm like, yeah, of course, of course that's what's going on. And we kind of had like a decent idea about it, you know, early on. That's why we call it Everybody the One, because we're like, hey, everything's won anyway. But like, but taking it literally is like a completely different paradigm shift.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: I just love looking at life like that.
Speaker 5: And then you couple that with the possibility or probably I would I would say that the universe is eternal, like it always has been, and so it's like what you would say about God as well, Like God has always existed, you know, and so instead of God making everything, it just it just is because it always has been. You know, I don't know. That's kind of what I've been thinking.
Speaker 3: About, right right, right, super Marquie said Cassandra. When you went to meet God, did you experience the light tunnel everyone talks about?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, oh yes, But I had gone through a green tunnel before. So I went through a green tunnel and I later found out that was a healing tunnel. And when I went through that and got out at the end, and that's when I saw the light and I knew I needed to go toward it. So I did and I started just going up and it got bigger and brighter, and oh yes, I went into that God energy also, so I was in the light and that's when I spoke with God and God was in energy and that again, you can't describe this, this brilliant white light because there's no words for it.
Speaker 5: But yes, I did so so interesting on my bad, I mean to cut you off, but whenever people say that, you know, like a certain light, you know, the bright light is you can't put words to it. That is really telling you something, that really means something, you know, because if you look at a white light, you could just say, oh, it's a white light. But if you can't even put words to that, then you just know that it was more than just seeing something. It was absolutely being immersed in it and feeling it.
Speaker 2: It was alive, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the light was alive. And when I look at it, it's it's you know this, it's it's like fog. But thicker and it's like an energy field, but it was alive.
Speaker 1: Wowh my goodness.
Speaker 3: So it like, would you say that at least your best interpretation of what God is or does or whatever is like that it more closely aligns with what people call the source.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, I don't. I didn't realize because you know, I'd been brought up and most everyone is God's old band sitting on a throne. No, this energy, it definitely the source, the source. And I know when I wrote one of my first books, It's twenty twelve, coming out of the Coma. In it it was all channeled, so it was I wrote it very quickly, but in it there was the the words that we are sparks off of God. So we are God's So when we're sparks off of and you were talking about you know, who is God like you know and where's this divinity? Well we are because we're sparks. And God wanted us to go. And some people went to off world, off planet. Some people decided to come here. And one of the reasons that this happened was so we could experience we could experience everything, and those of us who were lucky or unlucky enough or stupid enough or smart enough to say, Hey, I want to go to Earth to experience things there. We experience we experience a lot here, but that's okay because we chose it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems heavy, you know, to pull on Marty McFly.
Speaker 5: You know there's that word again.
Speaker 1: Heavy? Is everything heavy in the future?
Speaker 5: Something about Earth's gravitational pool?
Speaker 1: I don't know, Benjamin said. A few weeks ago.
Speaker 3: I fell asleep briefly on my lunch break, possibly the in between stage before sleep. I didn't visually see anything, but I heard a voice like nothing I've heard before. Not evil, but not necessarily good either, more of a man's voice.
Speaker 1: It had power, for sure.
Speaker 3: It was surprised and seemed humored when I didn't know its name.
Speaker 1: Thoughts if any, Cassandra.
Speaker 2: I feel that was a ghost, a spirit that was hanging around whoa oh man?
Speaker 1: All right, Well you know what I'm.
Speaker 2: Because when we're in that in between state, that's when we're the veil is away and we can have you ever just laying in bed and you're just waking up, but you barely try to open your eyes and it's like you're starting to see, you know, like you're trying everything to come back, but it kind of separates. That's what we're talking about, that in between things. And yeah, you could start seeing things in that state by just lying in bed and closing your eyes and opening them just a little bit, you could start seeing that parallel reality which is right next to us. So when that person was in that sleep state, but in between sleeping and waking, then that's when he could hear and know that that person was there because that was a spirit.
Speaker 5: Wow. I feel like that's that's where That's where I personally have most of my mystical experiences. Is if I just lay there long enough, like with the intention to not move, you know, find a comfortable position of course, but lay there and be patient and just lay there until you know, like you'll feel it. Your body will just get completely relaxed. Like that's when you know, Okay, my body's asleep, but I'm fully consciously aware and all of a sudden, and for me, this is what happens to me. I don't know if anybody has ever experienced is I know I've mentioned it before, But all of a sudden, I'll see like this weird flicker or some some weird thing happened and all of a sudden, what I am seeing is I mean, it's still darkness, but it's just this sense of somewhere different and it's kind of hard to explain. But that was when I think this happened just last night or the night before. And so I was like, all right, well I'm in this place, you know, and my body's asleep. Let me let me ask about my guides. Like I just said, are my guides here? And I shit you not. There was like this extra bit of light even though my room was you know, not lit at all. It was the same, nothing changed within my bedroom, but there was this like little bit of I don't know, illumination, but just ever so slightly and just enough for me to notice, you know. And so then I said, oh, so so these are my guys or this is my guide or however I said it. And then I got like this weird like I don't know, it was like a red flash or I don't know, it's very strange, but it seemed to be just in one side, like on my right eye, you know, and it wasn't startling. It was just like, you know, and I'm like, oh, okay, So like, I feel like there's just so much that can be said getting into that state of mind when you fall into that, I'm almost asleep, but I'm still consciously aware. My body's asleep, you know, but I'm awake, and you just you you put yourself out there and you ask, you know, then all of a sudden things start to happen. And so that's that's just that's the place that I like to go to. Like, to be honest with you, I almost can't go to sleep without having something like that. Like I don't go to sleep like a like a normal person anymore, or at least how I used to whatever normal.
Speaker 3: Is logical state I think, mm hmm, yeah, I'm sorry, Sandra, what are you going to say?
Speaker 2: Sean just utilized that. So if you know you always go to sleep with that, then you know, speak to your guide or ask them to give you some kind of sign or have them speak to you and put your parameters. You know, you can't scare me. You know you can't do this. You can't do that, And I just want to know, is this you? Is this my guide? Whoever is here or is here for my best in high schoods? So you know that you're protecting yourself, but utilize it, don't just you know, lie there and think about it. Do something more, because when you do that, that's when everything starts opening up more. Because they're very very patient with us, our guides and angels and everyone. They have to be patient with us, so they can show up like that every single night and they're sitting there and they're wondering when is he gonna ask us about who we are or what we can do? And that'll be like that until you say, Okay, tell me more. And that's where I feel that you might actually get, you know, a kick out of communicating.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well, that's what I was telling Jonathan earlier today. I said, I felt like last night I was almost doing some sort of defination, Like I felt like I could just ask a question and possibly get an answer, you know. And it was strange because I actually felt like I at one point I could hear something coming in like I heard. That's why I asked you earlier if it was something audible that you could hear, because I felt like it was this weird thing, like I was so relaxed and just in this deep relaxation, all of a sudden, I could hear like a like a voice or something, but it sounded almost like as if they were talking through some sort of instrument or like a whistle or a flute. It almost sounded like, I don't know, I can't even explain what that sound is. But at first it just sounded like nonsense, like it wasn't even words. It was more just sound or noise. And then there was a time where it was like it said a word or two, but I couldn't really make it out, but I could definitely tell it was something trying to communicate. And so, yeah, I don't know. I'm gonna definitely get into that more and see what else I can get from it, because I feel, like I said, I can't just lay down and go to sleep anymore. Every time I go to lay down, it's like I'm too consciously aware, but I'm tired, and then it's like some crazy stuff happens. Yeah, I'm gonna try to pull something from the other side. You know, why not.
Speaker 2: Look at it this way. When you say it sounds like they're far away, they are in a sense, they're not coming. Because you had asked, what does it sound like audibly when they speak to me, and I said, it's like they're right behind my ear.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and they whisper.
Speaker 2: So look at it this way. They're kind of standing off because they don't want to, you know, just approach you. They're standing off and you're saying, you know, I can't understand you, so you can come closer and speak to me so I can hear you and understand you. Right, So just know that there's nothing really off limits when you're we can sit there and think about it and wonder about it, you know, the rest of our lives, or we can actually do something about it and say you can come nearer. But I don't want, you know, to be scared. I just, you know, just tell me what you're here for. Tell me who you are and how I can communicate with you, and why you're here. Do you have a message for me or do you just want me to know that you're here with me, because more than likely it it is your guide, your angels, those people who have passed that want you to know that you have your cheer team with you. So they're always there, but they're not going to approach you. They're not, you know, going to be intrusive, right, Okay, So that's what that's what a negative spirit would do. They're very intrusive. They try to scare you. They you know, try to take over. But someone who's staying just far enough that you can hear them, but you can't really make out what they're saying. They're wanting you to say, come here, just a little closer and let me get used to you.
Speaker 5: M hmm, yeah, because it seems so the sound that it's this, this voice or whatever it is is coming through it just sounds so foreign. You know, it sounds not like a human voice, but it sounds more like it's being talked like through like a piano or some or some sort of instrument. You know, it's just like a weird sound.
Speaker 2: I don't know, how about like it's being funneled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that that could be a good description of that. It sounds it's I don't know. I can't even explain it to you, guys. I wish I had I could do a better job explaining that. But yeah, it's very strange. But I'm definitely going to continue doing that just to see, you know, how far it goes.
Speaker 2: And here's what I see. When when you're saying that, I see, you know, a paper towel holder or the role when when the paper towels are off and you have that role in the middle, the cardboard role, and you go up to someone and you're talking to them through that role, it's muffled. It's tunneled.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and if you.
Speaker 2: Put more than one role together, it's going to be even more muffled in tunneled. But that's what I see when you're talking about that. So again it's it's it's just muffled because it's coming through a tunnel.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Is there anything else that he can Yeah, I was about to say, is there I mean, can he suggest that they come a little closer or is there something that he can do to get a little closer to them?
Speaker 1: And that's in that moment, no, that you.
Speaker 2: Just say, Okay, if you're here from my best and highest good, you can come a little closer. And so I can hear you more clearly. But you can't scare me. You know, you can only do this when I ask you give me a sign that you would recognize. You know that is is that will make you feel comfortable and work with them because remember they're patient, right, Okay, they have all the time in the world, or I'm sure, but they want you to because you're waking up. They want you to notice that they're there. And I get so strongly they that they want you to get to know them.
Speaker 3: M M sounds good, all right it Ashton said, after I saw the fall of archangel Michael, like Lucifer's fall, but different, I heard a voice similar to what you described, say Mike with sadness. I then said, I then spent the day releasing that energy, and the voice changed and said thank you, and I felt a huge energy, huge shift in energy.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 3: Isn't that crazy that some people just have, like man, just the most wild experiences, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like I think it is. Would you say that this is something.
Speaker 3: That you know, I've I've really put a lot of thought into and just really trying to figure out anytime somebody gets a message, maybe it is maybe it even is from an angel or from God or anything like that. Are you inclined to believe that that message was for that particular person you know, and not necessarily for the entire world, but it's for that person, Like you ever feel like.
Speaker 2: That, Oh, definitely if it's just for you. But here's how it works. It's kind of a ripple effect. So when we get a message, we'll tell someone else what we got and maybe that person needed to hear a part of that, and then that person tells someone else, So it's that ripple effect. Our messages, I don't feel are meant not to be shouted from the rooftops, but they're not meant to just be kept to ourselves, because when we share it with someone else, that gives them the hope you know that, oh wait, there are things outside of what we can see. It just it it's a ripple.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just aminder that they're not crazy if they experienced something like.
Speaker 2: That exactly exactly. So like when you're having shows like this, it's letting other people hear somebody else's experiences and know that that happened to me. So now I know that, like you were saying, I'm not crazy, but it also will help somebody else. So it just keeps going and going and going and going. And that's why you know, I love shows like this because you get that truth out that if we didn't have, you know, the Internet, it would be so so much harder to reach more people who are waking up now, and people are waking up that's why, you know, I love the Internet, I love zoom, I love you know, all of the things that we can do on a larger scale because there's more people waking up, so we have to have a larger scale in order to reach.
Speaker 3: And it does feel like it directly impacts a lot more people at mass scale whenever, because it's not a private conversation that we're having here.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: Of course, you got everybody here that is joining us here for the live show, but then it's going to go out to the airwaves and anybody, I don't know, maybe they search a keyword and they have a question, and oh my god, Metimistics was talking about this. There was this awesome woman because Andrew van zand she brought this up, and you know what I mean, And you know, because it's unfortunate, but a lot of people are told to ignore their intuition, you know, and that's that's just putting up a big old block. And I feel like it just is only going to make our lives so much more difficult because we need that sixth sense, like that's how we're supposed to navigate. Like you know, I'm sorry, but tasting something is not going to help me determine what the future is like, you know, you need that sixth sense a little bit. And uh yeah, I just I love these conversations too. Pete said, everyone is being visited by their guides and their dreams while I'm over here escaping underground facilities. Dreams got wild after I cut back on the herb. Yeah, dude, I've been hearing a lot of people meeting up in the mall and like these certain doorways and stuff like that, and almost everybody's having the same kind of dream. I'm like, oh really, yeah, Like it's all over like TikTok and Instagram that I've been seeing that. Somebody will say, oh yeah, it's like a certain room in the mall or something, and they're like, oh yeah, yeah, I saw you there last week, and I saw you there last week, and it's like.
Speaker 1: And it's like, Oh, what the hell is happening? What do you think is going on?
Speaker 3: Whenever people are meeting each other in dreams at like a mask gathering event at a mall or at you know, some kind of room or something, my.
Speaker 2: First impression is I don't feel it's a mall. I feel that's what people can compare it to. I feel that people are going out of body. It's the collective consciousness that sees that, and they're going into a space. But if they call it a mall, or they disguise it like a mall, then it's not as scary. But I feel people are meeting there and they're getting whatever it is that they need to help other people themselves or to navigate something, and then they come back. So there's this group. You know, we have these groups and then we have the collective. So the collective is involved and the groups are involved. And whenever you say, you know, you're meeting in a mall, look at it in a different light because I feel it's a place that has a lot of rooms in it, but I don't feel a mall and people are going there to learn. It's almost like when I say, you know, I've seen myself as a young child on a ship and I was in a classroom. So I feel that this is more or less classroom material.
Speaker 1: So people are learning interesting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they probably just can't figure out the proper term. It's just the closest they can get to it.
Speaker 1: That makes sense.
Speaker 3: Brit said, Oh, I've been at some facilities like that too. In my dreams. I don't think they were underground, but who knows, a lot of very detailed scenery and super crazy stuff going on. What I've gotten from it is that like I'm remote viewing the area to maybe help others to find the locations, to help the people there's to get them out. Yeah yeah, Ashton said, I don't get them in my dreams only while I'm awake, even if I associate the dream as a message from them.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: Britt said, that's cool Ashton, that you don't have to be fully asleep to experience that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, everybody's sitting up the chat. I love it.
Speaker 3: This is like the most active the chat's ever met. Pete said, facts I wake up thinking similar thoughts. Most recent one I was being chased and hid in a vacant room and was able to see light from above and climb my way out. Ended up being in an incorporated area of LA where there are our vacant industrial buildings.
Speaker 1: And that's the thing is, like dreams.
Speaker 5: So much no impact there.
Speaker 3: I think nobody has a real good grip as to what the hell dreams actually are, you know, Like some people say, well, it's just dormant thoughts that are in your subconscious and maybe it is a little bit of that. Some people say, well you're going to another dimension. Probably is a little bit of that, you know, Like, what do you think dreams are like? Could it be a little bit of everything if you had to, you know, maybe make your best guess on that, Cassandra.
Speaker 2: I feel dreams are when we leave our body every night, we travel to wherever it is that we're supposed to be. Because in the dream world, and I think I've said this before, this our wake time is really the dream world. When we leave our body, that's real, so we have it asked backwards. But whatever it is that we are are like this. You know, all of us here we're dreaming, and we're dreaming what we have made up for our lives. We've said I'm going to be this, this and this, and then at a certain time, I'm going to be this. And then when we dream, we go to that real world and we can fly because that's what we can do. You know, We're magical, and we get around, we look at things differently, we see things differently, and then when we wake up we think, wow, that was a strange dream. But it wasn't really a dream.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's something that I've really been thinking about too, Like I just really I think like people are so concerned about it, is the Earth round? Is it flat? I'm like, who gives a shit? It's a dream anyway, Like who cares?
Speaker 2: That's true? Yeah, you know, it's a dream anyway.
Speaker 1: I mean, it could be whatever you want it to be.
Speaker 3: Ashton said, if you have nightmares, I highly recommend sleeping with earbuds and listening to a deep sleep frequency that will play for eight hours. For the first time, I for the first time in a while, I tried it again and it really helped. The first dream I got was I was watching the Earth one billion years ago and witnessed over five hundred million years of evolution in how bacterial colonies evolved into fungi and animals separately, with the common ancestor being a mix between a sponge and a proto tax site.
Speaker 5: That's a great dream.
Speaker 1: Wow, Yeah, I love that, Ashton said.
Speaker 3: I had to research it when I woke up in the middle of the night, and science actually backs what I experienced in my dream, even though in that era of time there is a quote unquote missing link, but I but what I dreamt of is one of the prevailing theories.
Speaker 5: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, you know, brit said Pete. That makes me think of a of a dream where I go. I got outside the building and saw a long white car, and since there was something bad watching from there, there was a man there that was trying to help me escape under the tall chain link fencing that had barb wire on top.
Speaker 1: M I love dreams, they're the best, Ashton said.
Speaker 3: They said, I can give you their name, but not how it's pronounced in their language. The name they gave me was j and is that the omega symbol kind of looks like it.
Speaker 8: No, that's the number five, So it's literally a letter and a number as we understand it, but they pronounced it as something else.
Speaker 3: Interesting, kind of like how Elon named his son with the AE thing in there.
Speaker 5: He's on one, he's on one.
Speaker 1: He's definitely on one. And it's that number. Was the golden Eratio, which is five.
Speaker 8: So I mean it's a I mean it carries some weight to it, at least what I got.
Speaker 1: Five. Okay, I thought you said it five. Yeah, that makes sense. Uh? Where was I?
Speaker 3: Okay, there's a bunch of the chat's getting kind of confusing because every time somebody comments under a message, it brings me all the way back.
Speaker 5: Up to the origin and trying to find out where you're at full time.
Speaker 3: Supermarket said, it's very interesting that the green came first, even more so than it was healing. Thank you for sharing the true source, no counterfeits.
Speaker 1: I love it. That was referring to, uh, the light that.
Speaker 5: You saw, Cassandra, Oh, the healing tunnel. Yeah, yeah, I need a healing traffic jam in the tunnel. Interesting a stand there for a minute.
Speaker 3: Ashton said, Uh, real, Cassandra, anything that can be named or given qualities to, or given qualities to what was created. Humanity conflates gods with source slash one. Yeah, I would say so.
Speaker 5: It said.
Speaker 3: That is crazy, Sean, because I just two nights ago I asked to see the energy of specific guides after I turned off the lights, and I could see different colors associated with each one, each one I asked about. And I also saw some orb stuff and some like black figures moving in the peripheral vision that would make me jump a little, but I kept trying to calm my energy because I knew I shouldn't be scared, but it just took me off guard. I've had so many dreams that take a that take place at them all.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I've never had the mall dream though, but but yeah, it's important to try not to be scared because that'll just knock you right out of that whole state of mind, you know, And then you open your eyes and you're like whoa. Then you try to go back and it's like ah, and you end up just falling asleep and because you're tired, and that's it.
Speaker 1: You can never go back to a dream that is actually good, you know what I mean. Like, it's always the bad ones where.
Speaker 3: You're like, all right, let me stay up for fifteen minutes and make sure maybe I can try and forget.
Speaker 5: This and then jeopardy it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Did you fall back to sleep? You're like, no, I thought I stayed up long enough for this.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: I wanted to say something to the person that I said I felt it was a ghost wherever they were. I just wanted to say to them, no, you don't be afraid. There's nothing to fear.
Speaker 3: Fear not, yes, Taylor said, someone around me likes to pop in and out of my vision. It startles me, and I don't like it. So I'll stomp my foot and say you aren't allowed to scare me and I and I feel the energy shift to calm. It's never scary, but I just hate being startled. I love that I learned that boundary and they respect.
Speaker 5: It, right, Nothing like a good footstom rulest the boundary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it, that's where this is our domain.
Speaker 3: That's right, Benjamin said. I work lawn maintenance at a cemetery as a side gig. Shit gets wild out there, I promise I can imagine. Man Ashton said, I had a vision like that of two gatherings that divided men and women in each sex had to watch a movie that carried the same message, catered to how the sexes would receive it differently.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to get into what movies actually were about.
Speaker 1: But they don't. They don't exist here. WHOA interesting?
Speaker 3: And I need to know, like what you're eating and what you're drinking right before you go to sleep, because that's these are awesome.
Speaker 1: We need it all presser, what's that?
Speaker 8: From Credit Trip to seven, he did some episode about cold pressed juicing that that that stuff Sayded.
Speaker 3: Okay, yeah that makes sense. Shout out to Creutchable seven, one of my favorite podcasts of all time. White Boy Wizard said, speaking of traveling whilst sleeping, who went down the Marshal? What the fuck is it? Oh Marshall, the clone guy? Yeah, I know you're talking about.
Speaker 1: Uh what's that?
Speaker 5: So keep reading?
Speaker 7: I thought of it?
Speaker 1: Oh Donald Marshall.
Speaker 5: Yeah yeah, Donald Marshall.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, who went down the Donald Marshall with the clone centers access during rem sleep? That dude peeled my skull back with a uh that that peeled my skull cap back with that rabbit hole. Yeah, dude, that whole Donald Marshall thing is wild. If anybody really wants to go down like a wild conspiracy, it's like, because he believes that he was cloned, and he talks about all these other people that are cloned. What do you think about the whole clone situation? Because man, you hear about you know, people being cloned and stuff like that, and then you start to see like, all right, is this just my mind just agreeing? And and is this clone stuff really going on? What do you think is going on with that Cassandra, I think.
Speaker 2: Anything is possible. I have to in my gut. I have to feel that it is is true. I don't. I can't say no because it resonates with me.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, I mean anything is possible. Like Kevin Garnett once said no, no, no, Norah said uh. Normally, I've always felt in tune with everything spiritual and astral, but lately I felt blocked by something that feels like a guide, like I can't use my spiritual gifts or even get my small business off the ground. And for a long time now I felt and known that something huge is coming my way, and I've been working towards it. But lately, with this block, when I ask outwards, why isn't this working yet, this guided, this guiding presence responds with not yet.
Speaker 1: Not yet.
Speaker 3: I feel it feels like I've been waiting at a red light at an intersection when I see my destination right there.
Speaker 1: Wow, Cassandra, that's a Cassandra question.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, yeah, sucks, I know.
Speaker 2: But when when we are so anxious to get something done and we've seen it, or we feel that this is coming to us, it's it's our job to sit back and relax and allow it to unfold, because if you don't, what you're doing is you're putting up that own block, your own block in front of you. So if you can sit back and relax and say, okay, fine, I'm going to just let it unfold by itself.
Speaker 1: I know my.
Speaker 2: Business is supposed to be doing this or this or this, but right now I'm setting the foundation. Maybe you know the people, places, or things aren't in place right now, so the universe has it for you called perfect timing. And if we can sit back and just release and say, okay, until this happens, I'm okay, until this happens, I'll do what I'm supposed to do. But I know it's going to happen because I feel it. When we try to put the cart before the horse, it's anxiety that is causing that. You know, it could be anxiety. It could be well, I'm just excited. Well you could be excited, but that excitement when it doesn't come to reality, you get anxious because it's like, but it's supposed to happen. It's supposed to happen when you know it in your heart, know it in your heart and know that you're okay right at this very moment, because when it does happen, it's going to be perfect. You can push it, but again, you want to do it the easy way or the hard way, right, So allow yourself just to you know, just okay, fine, it's out of my hands, but I know it's going to happen. And keep that feeling, you know, and and keep uh seeing the vision. That's your job is to see the vision to know it's going to materialize, and until it does, do your thing.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you keep taking the baby steps towards that right.
Speaker 2: Steps because you know it's going to happen. What you take, what you what you take are your regular steps. Just keep doing your own thing and know that that's there. You're not going to be at that stop light forever, and you know you can run a stop light, but you know what's going to happen, right, you know, inevitably there's a cop a cop there and then it's yeah, then it's going to you know, push you back, you know, ten ten miles. So just sit there and know that you're in neutral and you're fine.
Speaker 5: Right and now too that you know along the way, you're still learning, you're still you know, trying to advance, and there's things that maybe you need to learn first. You know that it's really going to be beneficial when that moment comes, when it's it's go time, you know, you look back and you're like, oh wow, I'm really glad I say it that stoplight a little longer because there's things that I learned and people that I met, you know, that really made the rest of the journey so much easier and more enjoyable.
Speaker 2: Right, there might have been just a piece of the puzzle, like I said, a person, place, or thing that hasn't been put into the equation yet, and once that happens, then them the flood flood gates open.
Speaker 3: Right, I've I found, you know, at least in my experience, you know, just with both podcasts, that there is some sort of like absolute divine timing and the best thing that you can do, like cause you don't want to just sit around and wait, like you want to keep on trying to refine it. And that way, whenever your business does take off or or whenever it does actually happen, you want to make sure you got you know, good strong enough rains on it. That way it doesn't get out of hand. It doesn't start going all crazy and everything. You know exactly what to do. You know what to do with your schedule and your daily rituals of waking up and going to sleep at a decent time. And like, there's so many things that are into like running your own business that you almost got to be like ritualistic with, like how you know regular you are in your in your actions and everything like that, because whenever it does take off, you're going to have to be that way or else it's just going to get out of hand.
Speaker 2: Well, most importantly, you have to have that solid foundation. You know you have that foundation, and how you build it is by learning how to build it and then how to maintain it, and then how to build upon it, and then so on and so on and so on. So you don't start a house from the roof down. You started from the foundation up. It doesn't mean that you're not learning anything because you're still building, but you don't get to the completion until you've gone through the steps, right.
Speaker 5: Prime example too, you know when people win the lottery and then they just run out of money really quick, and all of a sudden they're broke and they can't afford the house that they bought and they're behind on taxes, and it's like because they didn't work their way towards having that ultimate end goal of having a bunch of money. You know, rich people learned how to be rich. You know, it wasn't they rich all.
Speaker 3: Of a sudden, Yeah, no doubt, Pete said, Been getting signs of oh, it just moved on me. Been getting signs of returning back to the present moment because I know it all works out at the end and what is for me will be for me. Gotta enjoy the now. That's like most people don't want to be there because it's you know, we're impatient.
Speaker 1: We want it now, you know. But yeah, that is the most important thing for sure.
Speaker 3: Brit said, that is crazy, Sean, because just two nights ago, did I already read this?
Speaker 5: I think so?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think so sorry about that. Nora said, thank you guys.
Speaker 3: I wanted to vocally thank you, but my hubs is playing Battlefield next to me.
Speaker 1: I thought this is something going on. Thank you. I really needed to hear this tonight.
Speaker 3: It's been frustrating, but I know I'll get to my vision one day keyword one day, not today, but someday that's right. Oh yeah, just keep moving awesome. Wow, we finally got caught up. That was the most chat we've ever gotten.
Speaker 5: That's yeah.
Speaker 1: They love you, cass Angeles.
Speaker 5: Fun. That's just what it is. And we kind of predicted that too, you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, yeah yeah, well, uh yeah, this is this is amazing.
Speaker 1: I don't know how you're feeling.
Speaker 3: I know that some people kind of look forward to getting a message or so from you that I've always just said, Dibbs, are you Are you feeling it tonight?
Speaker 2: I'm always feeling it. But okay, I hate to do this, but are there like a lot of people in the chat.
Speaker 1: Ten not including.
Speaker 5: Us?
Speaker 1: Three?
Speaker 2: Okay, because I I if so there's seven in the chat?
Speaker 1: Well no, there's thirteen total and then ten in the chat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh okay, okay, I just wanted to you.
Speaker 1: Don't have to feel obligated by it by any means.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I'm saying, I don't know if I want to read everyone right now, maybe I could take the first three that raise their hands.
Speaker 5: Quick, just whatever comes through, all right?
Speaker 1: Why boy Wizard called DIBs on one? Pete? All right? Why boy Wizard? Pete and Nora we'll go with those three.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, So white boy, let's see what's going on and I see you. Let's see what's going on in my See what can you tell him right off? Here?
Speaker 7: Just sitting here during you after working one hundred hours five days?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Is that all styre walking? Dude?
Speaker 2: Wow? If you feel worn out from working, I gotta let you know that a lot of things are coming your way right now. And when I say that, it's you know, we do our regular job, but there's something that's telling me there's something about you that's coming full circle. And when that comes up, it's because you're maturing and you know what it is that you want. They're talking about having fun, really going for something. Are you a fire signed by any chance?
Speaker 7: I'm crazy Aquarius?
Speaker 2: Oh you're Aquarius? Okay, a crazy one. Yeah, I agree, But I just I keep seeing all these things for you that are going to intensify, but in a fun way. So whatever you've been doing, like the drudgery of the three D world, whatever you're doing, your mind is going. But I want this, this and this, and I feel it's coming very very quickly. So what is it? October? So November, December, jan You are you born in January?
Speaker 5: I'm the twenty pit.
Speaker 2: Okay, so look at November December, in January that these things are going to start going. Let me ask you, is there something that you love to do and that you have to choose or is there a relationship in this that you're choosing from? Because they're telling me you have a choice to do something, and whatever that choice is, it's going to really set you on fire.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't know. There's been a couple of developments over the last a couple of months. There's a bad divorce and relationship, not being able to see my son for the past little bit. That's about aught to change. And then I've been you know, the drudgery. Like you said, I came over to South DA coast of the beginning of the summer to help my brother finish a bunch of houses because I'm moving him and my sister and the nephews back over to the mountains to.
Speaker 5: Be with us.
Speaker 7: So we just had to bust out three houses in three and a half months and it has sucked. So everything's like, as soon as I'm done here at the end of this week, everything is going to be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, You're going to be making choices, and these choices are for you. So you're going to be narcissistic right now, which is a good thing because this is where you need to be. And it's going to be happening between November, December and January, so.
Speaker 7: It's going to be It'll be my fortieth birthday too, so I guess I better make it count.
Speaker 2: That's really cherish that look at that as it's not a milestone. But look up what the number four means.
Speaker 5: I'm sure it means gray hairs everywhere? Muchall of Cassandra, thank you?
Speaker 2: Okay, who else?
Speaker 1: All right? We got uh Pete, Pete, you show your show.
Speaker 2: Yourself, sir, Yes, I need to see you need.
Speaker 1: To see some face in or to connect if you.
Speaker 5: Feel like, give me a sick.
Speaker 3: Alrighty, all right, look while while Pete setting up over there, let's uh, let's go to Nora. Nora, would you mind showing I mean, we got the picture of is that enough?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, yeah, that's fine. Okay, Nora, they explore. I love that one. Okay, what is it that Nora needs to know right at this very second? What is it that she needs to know? Hmmm? Wow? You got a lot of people in here who are transforming, like you would not believe, Nora, is your birth month coming up or did you just have it?
Speaker 9: It was back at the end of July.
Speaker 2: July interesting, okay, because at that time, what I get is you you know how we go through a rebirth and that usually happens at the end of the twelve month cycle, so we have a birthday. We're rebirthing ourselves. Because when I see this, I'm feeling that you want to stop being the outsider and go out into like what I call the rainbow and see all the wonders because there's something that's holding you back. And what I get is you're not receiving it. You're not saying, Okay, this is what I want to do, but I either don't know how to do it or I don't want to because it scares you. So receive it. Open up because they're saying you are going to change in a radical way. But when I say that, I mean in a good way. So we're talking transformation is in your destiny, and in that destiny, I'm talking make it right now, because it should have happened in the summer. But something that holds you back, which is usually our ego. You know, it's not just ourselves, it's our ego. So I see a heavy sigh. You know what I'm talking about, right, yes, ma'am, Well stop it and get going because it's going to be like life changing when I see this. You're going into something new that maybe you feel that you weren't worthy of getting into, or that no one is going to give you the chance. But you're the one who's just standing there going, Okay, fine, that's what I want. I want the rainbow, which the rainbow is possibilities, you know, it's the it's it's seeing you know, more vibrantly around you. So it's like a whole new thing is opening up for you, and all as you have to do is sale cam ready.
Speaker 9: Yes, ma'am, it's uh, it's it's definitely even feeling.
Speaker 6: Like I explained to my husband the other night, it's I guess, for like the past month, anything that I've planned, that I've wanted to do or needed to do.
Speaker 9: Normally, everything is you know, step by step A to B to see. But for me, physical things keep happening or blockages.
Speaker 1: So it's not just.
Speaker 9: Point A, it's point A Part one point a, Part two and then on and on. So that's gotten a little frustrating.
Speaker 2: Is that me putting up yes, psychic blockages?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, where's that? Yeah, that's why they're saying, all you have to do is open up and say, okay, fine, I'm ready. I'm ready for it. Because what you're doing is you're putting stipulations. You're saying, well, I can't do it until I do this, but then there's this little thing here, and then there's this little thing here and this little thing here. So what you're doing is you're keeping yourself from moving forward. And a lot of that stems from our ego voice and saying you can't do that. It's scary, you don't want to do that. And that's when you just say, you know what, just shut the hell up and I'm going to do it. What the hell? Because what you can do, let me just give you this. You can go go for it, and if it doesn't work out, go back to the way you were. Take the pressure off. Yeah, definitely, I receive. That's all you gotta do. I receive.
Speaker 1: I receive it.
Speaker 3: There we go, Okay, next.
Speaker 1: We got Pete.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Cassandra. You're welcome home, Pete.
Speaker 1: Here we go here, Okay, yay.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see what's going on with Pete. What is it that he needs to know? Right it's this very very second of Pete. Oh, you're just so. She got such good energy. It just coming through a little bit of train right here. But you have very good energy. I love that. What is it that he needs to know right now? Again? Wow? Okay, are we done now? So? By no, it's not that bad. Nothing's that bad. Okay. First of all, what they're telling me is that you're living in the past. So when you're living in the past, that means it's the Kulda should have, would haves, and you never ever want that because you have people around you that are holding you back. And these people that are holding you back have been in your life one way or the other. So past lives, your relationships. Now, the people you know you work with whatever, they've been in your life and they're holding you back and that's what they did before. So right at the moment, you need to look at them and just say it in your mind. I want you to visualize you're at a bowling alley and all those people are the pens and you take the bowling ball and just make a strike, and everyone goes this way and that way. That's they just gave me that, So do that because that way you're knocking out all the pens that are keeping you in the past, and you're doing it in one little role. Okay, and you're a very good bowler. So you have a strike right then and there. Because what's happening is it's causing you a lot of stress. And this stress is like other people are trying to control you and they're saying, no, I want you to do this and this and this. You don't have a monkey on your back. You have a monkey that's directing you in your life. So whatever it is that is holding you back or whoever or whomsever that's where I want you to take that bowling ball because it's also okay. So this stress, these people that are holding you back, it's because you have to get rid of the guilt, okay, So do not allow whatever has happened, what you know could have happened, what should have happened, how you should treat someone, because there are your mother, or your sister, or your brother or whatever. All these people are part of your past life. Do not feel guilty about nurturing yourself. And that's the biggest thing right now, because they're saying it's going to take a little bit of time for you to get used to being you and living for yourself. So when I say a little bit of time, I'm talking like, you know, six to nine months at the most. It all depends on you and how you look at this and say no more because you're coming in to your own And when they say that, it's like you're your own creator. You're the one who is saying, Okay, if I didn't have all these people circumstances around me that are telling me how to live my life, that are giving me, you know, making me feel guilt, written that keep me in the past, if I didn't have all those people around me, what would I be doing? Think about that, because they say, you have a very big creative streak in you and you need to get that out. And the minute you get that out, then that's the last piece of the puzzle for you and you will be complete.
Speaker 3: Just boom boom, Yeah like that.
Speaker 2: That is crazy, you know what I'm talking about, Yes, ma'am.
Speaker 10: Cool, It's wild because when I was younger, I would always tell myself, guilty is like a useless emotion and it'll just hold you back.
Speaker 2: So yeah, okay, your younger self new now your older self needs to listen to your younger self or to me, or you know, to whoever and say it's stupid to hold yourself back. Number one. It's a waste of energy when you could be using that energy for that creative part of you. And people can take care of themselves, so stop being a caretaker. It's not your job. You may have big shoulders, but that doesn't mean everyone has to hang over them.
Speaker 10: Okay, yeah, that's true because lately I've taken on the role of a protector. So I feel like since I'm big, I'm like big energy, I'm like I'm able to take that role in. But I do feel like myself back from from yeah, from being myself and like venturing out.
Speaker 1: Into the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, are you a bodyguard by profession?
Speaker 5: No? Oh no, so.
Speaker 10: That is that comes with like team care of people too, so like, but I but I do feel like I have to venture out and share who I am with others too.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and when you do, like when I first looked at you, it's like I could feel that energy, that good energy, but it's being it's it's like you have a chain on you mm hm. So you try to move, but then the chain pulls you back, and the chain is whoever or whatever that listen to this, you are allowing to keep you back. So think about that. You're allowing it, and you're you don't that's not your job. You don't have to be someone's protector. They can learn how to protect themselves. You can give them the skills whatever.
Speaker 5: That's true, that's true.
Speaker 2: But you have your life to live, and it's not to live for someone else when they can do it themselves. Yeah, grow, I give you permission, go for it. Yeah, let me know how it works out.
Speaker 10: Thank you so much.
Speaker 1: I appreciate you.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Cassandra, you are on fire tonight.
Speaker 5: She doesn't miss.
Speaker 2: I'm assuming you two want a little something's up here?
Speaker 1: Why not? You can show?
Speaker 5: I mean we're here, you know.
Speaker 2: Okay, So what is it that Jonathan needs to know? Write this very very, very very minute. He goes, Oh my god, no, I just so much activity right now for you. I see a whirlwind to tell you the truth, and that's not a bad thing. It's not a tornado, it's not a hurricane. It's a whirlwind. O. Really, Okay, I'm nervous.
Speaker 5: I don't know why you shouldn't be nervous.
Speaker 2: It's just when I'm looking at this, going with the flow, Okay, it's did Okay. You said you just moved right to Phoenix.
Speaker 3: So you right outside of well, like three hours away from Phoenix, but Arizona.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So but you what's the word I want to say? You just picked up everything and off you go. Yep, okay. And was that because of a situation?
Speaker 3: I mean it was it was primarily for money. Like I've on going back to Texas. This is more of a temporary thing.
Speaker 2: You think, so huh.
Speaker 1: I mean I wish it could be longer, but yeah, I got it. I have to get back.
Speaker 2: Ok all right. What I'm picking up for you is that the crumbling down is bringing you more power. So you moved out to Arizona. And this has to do with your move because they're telling me that you could stay where you were, but you wanted to move the energy. And yeah, you came out here looking for a better job or whatever you want to tell yourself. But you came out here for new energy. So when you do that, it means that you're going to be sharing you your gift, your words, whatever with other people, and you're going to be doing it in a way that it's like you're throwing your riches at them. So that's your knowledge, and I don't feel you're out there just for a job. So there are people that you're going to connect with if you haven't already started, that come into your life and you immediately recognize them or feel that resonance. That's the Universe's way of saying, these are the people that are going to help you, and they're going to help you celebrate. So what are you going to be celebrating. You're going to be celebrating life, and you're going to know that you, as you stand, are just as good as everybody else because you're the one who gives others their breakthroughs and that's a major gift. Think of these people that are coming into your life. Did you find that better job?
Speaker 3: Oh uh, well, well I guess no. I didn't necessarily come out here for a better job. I mean I podcast for a living. It was more so, like I said, it was more of a money kind of situation. My parents have a guest house that they're allowing me to stay in for a little while so that I can kind of get caught up, and I'm planning on saving up for a house because I'm tired of paying rent, and so it's kind of like an in between thing where you know, it's I'm definitely, uh, you know, putting some space between myself and everything else, you know, at the moment. But yeah, just I guess while I'm out here, I'm primarily just going to be working a lot, and you know, I am planning on going, like we're planning on taking a trip out to Sedona, which is gonna be awesome. But yeah, for the most part, it's it's uh, just working space.
Speaker 2: Okay, Now there's more to it. There's a lot more to it. So again, you can tell yourself whatever you want. I just came out here to save up money. But I'm telling you that this temporary relocation, it's because you're going to be coming into contact with your tribe. That makes sense, and that's and that's going to start something much bigger. I get the song. It's so funny. I love how they do this. You might be too young, but it's like rolling rolling Roland, keep those doggies rolling. It's it's you know what I'm talking about. It's like you gotta just keep your rolling and you don't realize it, but that's what they're doing.
Speaker 1: I thought you were about to bust out limb biscuit right there. For a second.
Speaker 2: I would sing, but only if everyone else would join me.
Speaker 3: But anyway, yeah, well that's uh, that's something interesting to think about. And to be honest, I kind of knew that there was something extra about coming out here that it wasn't necessarily just to you know, save up money and get back to you know, reality, because there are certain you know, meetups that I will be doing while I'm out here that I wouldn't have otherwise had the opportunity to do, you know, and unless I came out here.
Speaker 5: Just in case you want to know, maybe you can look into it later. But just as Cassandra said about finding your tribe, I was shuffling the cards and the chariot card came up, So if you want to look that up later, you know, that's you know when she said.
Speaker 2: That, So you don't know what the chariot is not.
Speaker 1: Off hand, you know, we're still learning.
Speaker 2: Okay, Okay, let's get you Sean. Okay, what is it Sean needs to know right this very minute? Otherwise I still see you in a suit.
Speaker 5: But I'll just start podcasting in a suit, maybe that and see where that goes.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't know where. I don't know. Okay, So what is it that Sean needs to know right this very moment. I get that you're kind of holding yourself back. Also, okay, when you're holding yourself back, I want you to know that that's not by anyone else's hand, that's by your hand. It's like you've tied ropes on yourself and you're saying I'm free, but you're not. So it's because do you realize how different you are than like the other? Like if we have a herd of sheep, you're not a sheep, You're a lion. And I don't feel that you realize how different you are, And that I feel is what's holding you back right now, because the things that you're looking at in life, you're looking at and like, oh, okay, well you know I know what normal is quote unquote normal, but they're asking you to look beyond normal and start out like you are a kid, you know, footloots and fancy free and you're seeing things for the first time as they really are. And that starts with you. So you're seeing yourself for who you really are. You're not a sheep, You're a lion, and you need to get out of that mentality. So you are going to stand out. And I think that there's something about you that doesn't like that. Okay, I'm surprised that you show yourself on the but you know you you have Jonathan here, so that helps you. But I feel that you're going to be integrating everything about you, you know, bodied, mind, spirit, and that's going to make you grow more and you're going to be seeing more things that you can do. So when you see more things that you can do, than that transforms you from the inside out. So the first thing I would suggest is to, you know, take the ropes off of you know that you're a lion. That you know, lions are proud, they you know, they they walk in a pride, but they're very you know a lion, Okay, they have a great ego. So it's transforming you from the inside out. You're going to look at things totally, totally different. This is really interesting. Are you feeling uncomfortable when I'm talking to you about it?
Speaker 5: No? I mean, of course there's going to be a sense of that, because this is a very vulnerable space, you know what I'm saying. I feel like anybody would feel a little bit of something there, you know. And and so I think a lot of the discomfort I think lately comes from, you know, having to speak on things that I feel like, deep down that I'm no better than anybody else. And I know that for a fact, like I know that in my heart that I'm no better than any of you, you know, And some of the things that I would like to speak on confidently, sometimes I feel like, oh, well, everybody already knows that, you know, So who am I to be this guy that thinks he knows?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I think some of it comes from that, you know. And then I have a little bit of well not a little bit, but a lot of skepticism to me, you know, especially lately, just because I've been trying to look at things fresh, you know, and so I'm always trying to talk things away like in my own mind, you know. Whenever I do have these mystical experiences, I know that something's happening, but then there's always that little bit of, well, you know, maybe there's something in my mind that's allowing me to have that experience because we just spoke about this topic and I was thinking about this, and so then of course I'm gonna have something that correlates, and so I'm really sometimes I can be a little too analytical when it comes to certain things. So yeah, that's where that's coming from.
Speaker 2: I think it's almost like when you're talking, I hear and correct me if I'm wrong. I'm usually not.
Speaker 5: She's not wrong, probably usually not.
Speaker 2: Let's put it that way. I hear the word fake, like you don't want to be a fake.
Speaker 5: Right, Yeah, wow, Cassandra, stop it too much sometimes, Okay, So no, that's right.
Speaker 2: That word right there is what's keeping you back. It has nothing to do with you saying I'm not better than anyone. That has nothing to do with anything. We're all equal in our own way. But when you say, but if I go out there, they'll think I'm a fake or I'm thinking I'm a fake, and you know they're going to see that, and that's a vulnerable spot. But it's like when I was first started getting readings, and I would get so nervous. You know, it's like, I don't know how to do this.
Speaker 5: You know, what if I'm wrong? What happens?
Speaker 2: Until my guide said this one said this one sentenced to me, and it just shut that shit down. Okay. They said, it's not coming from you. Hmm, So how can it be fake?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: How can you be making this up? And I went, that's right.
Speaker 5: It isn't coming from me, right, mm hmm.
Speaker 2: So think about that. Whatever it is that you're doing, get out of your head, get into your heart, because your head, your ego, is going to take over there. Now they're gonna know you're a fake. You think you're better than them. You know you can't do this. You're one of the sheep m but you're not. You're totally different.
Speaker 5: That's pretty spot on. I love that. Okay, yeah, no, I'm impressed again.
Speaker 2: Stop it all right.
Speaker 1: By the way, uh, I just drew a terror for you. Just return in the favor?
Speaker 5: Oh did you?
Speaker 3: And the card correlates it's a night of Swords, which says that you need to be more assertive.
Speaker 5: Okay, all right, I will.
Speaker 2: Just remember it's not you yourself, it's coming from outside of you, so everything inside comes out and then you're you can't be fake if that's happening, So you don't have to worry about how people see you. All you're doing is speaking your truth.
Speaker 5: That's it. Thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 2: Great, Take those you know chains away from you. You're speaking your truth. We all are who we are and you're not fake.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you. I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: We welcome.
Speaker 1: I love it, Ashton. What are your thoughts, sir?
Speaker 2: I've made.
Speaker 5: Reading for me that I really appreciate it tonight.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry you didn't understand that.
Speaker 8: If you were doing reading for me, I would really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Oh sure, can I see you? Yeah? There you are there.
Speaker 5: I gotta pull that bone stone back from your face, homie.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Ashton look like Andrew Garfield a little bit?
Speaker 8: To hear that at my first job.
Speaker 5: I actually think it is the haircut like.
Speaker 8: You did too, like the big spike here me as.
Speaker 1: A handsome man. It's not a bad thing.
Speaker 2: It's it's interesting because I see you as a very very old soul. Oh no, so you have a lot of wisdom inside of you. It's interesting, Okay, because you said did you say, Jonathan the Knight of Swords. Okay, I when I see you, Ashton, I see you as an old soul and I see you as a knight. It's so weird. I'm just looking at you right now and seeing you. I don't see the horse, but I see you as a night. Okay. So I don't know what you get out of that, but I just had to tell you. Okay, So let's see what's going on with you. What does Ashton need to know? Do you have any connection or lineage in like England? Really?
Speaker 8: No more Germanic, Dutch, Irish. My brother says he he did some research and he claims we're descended from the crusaders Nights. I did resonate with that, and my genealogy research didn't lead me to the same conclusion. We were just going off old documents at that point where none of it concrete.
Speaker 2: Stop. That's what I'm talking about. I see you like that. Okay, So you just confirmed it. Very beautiful here did you say? Maybe?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You fucked up my questioning her?
Speaker 2: All right, I think we're done now, Okay, No, I just it's something I haven't accepted yet. Okay, your loss. Okay, you have a lot of things going on in your mind right now that are holding you back. And when I see this, it's like firecrackers going off, So you don't just it's like you go along and then all of a sudden, boom, a firecracker goes off. So that's a problem. That's a worry, and it's like keeping you wrapped up. And I feel that they want you to have a healing or you need to be healed. So it's either body, mind, spirit or body. There's something there that is telling me. Once you open up and allow the universe to help, then you won't have all these firecrackers going off in your head. Because when I see this, it's like worry after worry after worry after worry, and sometimes it's good, sometimes it's not. You also are looking at life right now as this is the way it's supposed to be, and they don't want you to see it like that. They want you to see what you can become. So never settle, is what they're saying. Don't think that Okay, this is it, this is all they're to it, because it isn't. You're getting ready to to It's like they've been preparing you or you've been preparing yourself to say, Okay, I'm I'm ready for it. I'm going to just let go. I'm tired of this or this or this. And when I do it, people are going to look at me and think that I am like the biggest jerk because I want to do it my way. You know, it's like I am this rebel, So bring out your inner rebel is what I get.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I mean that's resonating a lot. And when you elaborated on the rest of what you're saying, the night stuff just came right back to me like, oh, that's why she said that, Like, yeah, I totally clicked right there. I have one question, is there anything in the type of help I should give to myself or is that something I need to find on my own?
Speaker 2: Ask ask where you should go, have them lead you to the correct place, because no, it's not something you can do on your own. It's just something that needs to be cleared up. And again, body mind, spirit or body or all three. In fact, they all three go together. But this healing needs to take place to get rid of the firecrackers. So I'm just looking at this like you just have worries, little worries going off in your brain. You know, it just goes life's going good, and then all of a sudden boom, you know, and you're like, oh crap, and then life goes good and you get another one. So it's never like smooth accurate, You're accurate. It's never smooth. Sailing is up and down, up and down, up and down, up and down.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's like a big sign wave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it gets to be tiring.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: That's why when you can say I'm tired of this whatever I'm going through and I'm ready to look at life differently, then that's when you bushed out. And I don't feel that. If you just ask the universe show me, lead me, guide me to where I'm supposed to be, or who can help me, they will just keep your Just say it and say thank you and then allow this to happen. It's going to make a big difference in your life.
Speaker 8: Okay, thank you so much for that.
Speaker 7: That really helped to night.
Speaker 2: You're welcome.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Cassandra just doesn't miss I love it.
Speaker 7: No, dude, Well, I've been here since the beginning and I cannot tell you the excitement that I get every Now you know a few times that we've had her when you're like, it's Cassandra, and I'm like.
Speaker 3: It's the best because you know, you know, yeah, it's like you know what to expect a little bit, you know, what kind of conversation do you expect?
Speaker 1: But you never know what's going to come out?
Speaker 3: And it's always something that like it because I'm not gonna lie whenever you speak. It's not like necessarily, at least for me, it's not like I'm hearing it for the first time. It's almost like you're trying to help us remember a little bit.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: It's like a lot of these a lot of these things.
Speaker 3: Are you know, maybe should be more inherent than they are, and so I don't know, it's it's a very resonant I'll say that that's.
Speaker 2: Okay because what happens if I have to say it over and over again, It's okay because when you're ready to accept it and hear it, then it will click. That's how it works. When I went through my first divorce, I number them now. But when I went through my first divorce, my friend kept saying, you might want to get an attorney, and she'd say it all the time, and I'd go on, huh. And then one day I said, guess what what I said? I need an attorney, and she said And then later, of course we laughed about it, and she goes, I knew you'd hear it when you were supposed to, And I'm like, yeah, I guess I did. It took a while, but once I heard it, you know, it had been there, so at least it wasn't like it was ingraining in me without me knowing it. But I wasn't ready to hear it right at that moment. But when it became a truth for me, the light bulb.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can be uh stubborn, quite stubborn.
Speaker 5: Leave it to us to get in our own way, you know. I kind of the vibe tonight.
Speaker 1: I know it.
Speaker 5: Sean.
Speaker 1: Do you want to pull a card for the entire show? Sir?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, And it makes sense. We got the Wheel of fortune, you know, considering we all let go and uh quit getting in our own way, you know, the let the fortune?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, then the wheel and take your chances.
Speaker 3: The Wheel of Fortune here, I'll just read it for the class. It's the tenth card on the Foll's Journey or the tenth place on the full's journey. It says the Wheel of Fortune is always turning, illustrating that each moment is temporary and that life is cyclical not linear. Surrender to the present, which kind of resonates with what we're about earlier. The Wheel of Fortune card allows you to gain a deeper understanding of life's cycles of changes. Its imagery has mystical, astrological and occults, and showing that many of the forces influencing our lives are mysterious and invisible. The wheel appears to float through the clouds, indicating that our spiritual path is connected to the physical realm. The creatures in the clouds are zodiac signs Aquarius for air, Scorpio for water, Torus for earth, and Leo for fire. They represent a stable They represent these stable forces that uphold the wheel itself. Beneath the wheel is Annubis, the Egyptian god of the dead, who represents life, death, and rebirth. The sphinx sits at the top of the wheel, a multifaceted creature representing the diverse the diversity of life. The downward facing snake is symbolic of life's challenges everyone must face, all of the creatures and symbols rotate around the wheel, teaching us that life has its ups and downs in an ever changing cycle. We all must embrace the temporary nature of the moment. Change is the only true constant.
Speaker 5: Love it, good mess, I love it man, It.
Speaker 3: Says Fate is currently leading you forward on your path. You are moving from a painful cycle to a more harmonious one with a new understanding and faith. You trust in the process of life, the cycles of death and rebirth, meeting new people and embracing new situations that have entered your life. H something like I told you you I was trying to hide behind the book. I don't know if you noticed that this was awesome, what a great time. It's just you feel it mystically in the air a little bit every time, you know, it's I mean every live show that we do, but especially.
Speaker 1: Whenever Cassandra's here. It's just magical every time.
Speaker 3: If you could Cassandra, for anybody that wants to be able to reach out to you, you know.
Speaker 1: Maybe for a reading.
Speaker 3: They just want to be able to read out, reach out to you, ask you a question, or just check out what you're up to.
Speaker 1: How would they go about doing so well.
Speaker 2: You can email me at Cassandra van Zandt at outlook dot com. You can look me up and what I can help you with at Cassandra van Zandt dot com. Did I say that, No? I said Outlook dot com to email me dot com to find out about me, and you can reach out. There's a phone number on there. I really encourage you to text me because I will not answer the phone if I don't recognize your number. But I'm available.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 3: All right, We're gonna have those links down the show notes for anybody who wants to be able to reach out to Cassandra. I mean, every single reading was spot on tonight, and I would imagine that everybody everybody's reading that does reach out to her would feel the same exact way.
Speaker 1: So it's always very personal.
Speaker 3: It's always very uh it's it's uncomfortable and comfortable at the same time.
Speaker 5: You know, Yeah, it's almost scary. How spot on Cassandra is you know what I'm saying. It's like she's looking right through you.
Speaker 4: By now.
Speaker 5: The vibe I'm getting, I like it.
Speaker 3: So thank you so much for joining us and I Cassandra, We're going to get over to the meditation Sean, any parting words for you.
Speaker 5: Sir, oh man, this was a fun episode. Man, I'm glad everybody that got a reading, you know, uh had got a message that was very resonant and it's always a good time having Cassandra on. Thank you so much, this was this was a blast.
Speaker 2: Thank you for inviting me absolutely.
Speaker 3: Of course we'll get you back on a lot more often. Sorry about the six.
Speaker 5: Month buffer, not just do six months again.
Speaker 1: We had a little shadow work to go through.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, look, anybody that wants to be able to join the live show next week, come over to patreon dot com slash metamistics that links down the show notes below. We have several different tiers, but if you sign up for the Wonder Wednesday tier, you'll get access to all the show's days in advance, completely commercial free episodes. You'll be able to see all the video and you'll be able to join us every Wednesday night for the for the live show. And it's always a very surprised guest. You know you've heard him before. Sometimes it's a surprise guest. Sometimes it's just a surprise topic. Join in on the conversation or just be a fly on the wall. Wete you to come and hang out with us. We're just trying to build this a little bit. You're not crazy. The world is all right. That's just the truth about the matter.
Speaker 5: So it can't be normal in a crazy world. Man, No, that's what I've heard.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not possible.
Speaker 3: And also for anybody that's listening to this, you appreciate this kind of stuff, it would be really helpful if you would leave a five star review and maybe leave also a review, if you could, a message or anything. Whether you like it you don't like it, it all helps the algorithm. So we really appreciate everybody that does that. But yeah, other than that, I think we're going to get over to the meditation. And I guess with that being said, if Cassandra van Zack came here and she taught you anything, it's that.
Speaker 1: You don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 5: So I'll just.
Speaker 11: Get weird, stay weird, all right, anything crazy, Sean, you.
Speaker 5: Know, nothing crazy. But it is interesting how how much easier it is to see the version of yourself that's possible in that space, you know, not the version of yourself you know when you hold yourself back or your your ego is telling you this and that and blah blah blah. But when you go into that space, it's like, oh, it's that remembering, you know, It's like, oh, okay, this is where I come from, you know, wherever that is, whatever space that is, It's like, oh okay, So everything's kind of just made up in my own mind, and every obstacle and everything that I think I can't do is up to me, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah. It's funny because.
Speaker 3: I started seeing like a tornado looking situation and then I was like.
Speaker 1: Wait, didn't she the whirlwind? The whirlwind I was.
Speaker 3: I didn't even think about it until it was like I was seeing it in my mind right, and and it just kind of reminded me of like, you know, some of the I don't know, barriers or boundaries or whatever that we put up for ourselves. And it just reminded me of like, if you think about something that's going around so fast, you know, if you're if you're on the outside of that tornado or that twister, that whirlwind or whatever, you're not getting in because it's just going to kick you right out, you know.
Speaker 1: And that's what it kind of reminded me.
Speaker 3: Of I was just you know, it was more of like a you know, just surrender to the whole thing. And I was thinking, like I was reading up on that chariot card because you put the chariot.
Speaker 5: For me, dude. The way that the only reason why I even told you about it was just the fashion in which it popped out, because she's like, oh, you're gonna find your try pop and that things just popped right out.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 4: Yes.
Speaker 3: So it's so weird because it says you're ready to take your your spiritual practice to the next level, which means you're gaining momentum in life based on your intention of moving forward. You can utilize your spiritual practice to guide you to the next phases of your life with confidence. I was thinking about it, like it so it's about inspired action. Then it goes on to say that like it's okay to like act with confidence because you're being protected by your guides along the way or whatever, right, and like don't be worried to take another step and don't worry about a fall or anything because you know, outside force has got you kind of thing. And I was like, man, you know, I really do try and control way too much of my own damn life. Like that's something that you know, and just trying to get into like a mind of a kid.
Speaker 1: A kid is not worried about that kind of shit, you know.
Speaker 3: It's like and most of the time kids are all right, you know, they usually make it out, you know. So there has to be some kind of guiding forces that are outside of vision and outside of time that you know, are unseen and unheard, you know for the most part. And some people can touch, you know, tap into that a little bit more than others. Cassandro, I don't know how she does it still, but it's like, you know, at a certain point, it's like, man, you know, we have very limited We're limited as to what we can do and what we can see, and it's it's actually kind of comforting knowing that there is something that is kind of you know, making this whole thing flow in a certain direction, whatever that may be.
Speaker 5: I like to look at you know, look at that and think of just the potential.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 5: I feel like, if we are infinite beings, you know, the potential is just infinite, and so I don't know, I feel like there's things that we decide not to do, you know, let's say, oh, you know, I'm not gonna try even try that because it's too scary or or I'm not good enough, or I don't know if I would be good at that or whatever it is. It's like, oh, that's just an obstacle that I put there, you know, and so then I can if I put it there, then I can remove it and then walk through that door. And it's like, man, I don't know just what she was saying. Was just like so enlightening's you know. And you know what's really interesting too about that is when you hear something that intuitively or even subconsciously or even consciously you already know, but someone else is telling you, and it's like, oh, okay, now I can take it seriously. You know, there's something to that, I think.
Speaker 3: So I guess that means that seawans taking the reins on the next episode.
Speaker 5: I mean sure. I mean I just got to put the research together, you know, I got I gotta get up and be ready for work.
Speaker 1: At five, Like I got to leave the house at five in the morning.
Speaker 5: I'm not looking forward to that.
Speaker 1: So well, that's just tomorrow though.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't even worry about That's the imagination. Don't even worry about tomorrow. Yeah, you know, tomorrow never comes anyways.
Speaker 3: So I mean it's always today, It's always today, yeah, always now, It's always now, you know, yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah.
Speaker 7: Man.
Speaker 1: I just love her so much. She's awesome. I don't know why we went so long without reaching out to her.
Speaker 5: And you know what's funny too about that is I think I think I thought about trying to get her on and then and then you just told me about it, and I was like, oh shit, Like I don't know, it's like that divine timing, you know, excuse me, Like it was always supposed to happen. Sometimes that happens. I feel like when we have episodes in certain topics, it's like, how is that? How does that work? Why is it that you'll bring up a topic And I'm like, fuck, I've been thinking about that for the last two days. You know. It's like, well, you know that.
Speaker 3: What's interesting too, is that I asked you a couple of months ago. I was like, Hey, I'm thinking about, you know, trying to get you know, one of the psychic women on the show, and and I was like, would you rather talk with Shannon or Cassandra tonight and you're like, I think it's a I think it's a Shannon Knight tonight. And I was like, all right, but that's what we're going to go with. And then you know, I was like, well, we're not going to reach out to Shannon again. We just talked to her not that long ago. And because I just I don't know, there's something about like people who are so spiritually in touch that just makes you believe that you can do it well.
Speaker 5: You get to see how them in action, and you see them not second guessing themselves, you know, and I feel like that's the biggest thing. The biggest at least in my experience. I feel like it is just the the second guessing too much, you know, and then you just kind of sit there and you're more stagnant. You're like, you know, no matter what it is, whether it's just an idea or could that be the way that things really work? And you're just kind of festering and you're contemplating, and then you second guess it, and then you kind of just sticking under the rug and just leave it there for a little while. You know, It's like then it doesn't go anywhere, so you know, we gotta stop doing that or I do, that's for sure.
Speaker 3: I just I always feel like I gotta be doing something, you know what I mean, Like I feel like I'm just I'm wasting time if I'm not making decisions. Yeah, and man, that really gets me in fucking pickles all the time. So that's not a good idea either. But yeah, that was awesome.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much for hanging out with us tonight. It was awesome seeing your faces.
Speaker 5: For Thanks for staying for the meditation. This is great, man. The chat was just calling, dude, I was lost in there. I've never even had to experience that many chats, you know what I mean. So I was like, what's going on. I'm new, I don't know what to do.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that was like reading the Cult live chats, Like that's how many chats.
Speaker 1: I was like, holy shit?
Speaker 3: All right yeah but yeah, all right, guys, Well I guess we'll see you next Wednesday.
Speaker 12: I guess keep comp keep