Speaker 1: Oh yes, it's the Bening Skin Show ninety seven point one. The Eagle and I generally don't trust most of the people that appear on the Judge Judy Show. Now coming up here in about oh fifteen minutes or so, we have some big news about some small food.
Speaker 2: But right now it's time for this. You all work from cowboards. You do you want it so bad? Yeah, it's really good. You want it real bad.
Speaker 3: So look draft times eating up the Cowboys did the press conference? You know, I don't think Shoty got to talk until about sixteen minutes into it, but he did say. Jerry did say that Shotty has already shown that he can get in his ass about fighting for a player. I guess I don't really know. It's very strange. It's always strange, and it's an hour rambling. But I'm glad I missed this. I tell you I didn't have it in me to do back to back days of press conferences when I would have lived for that.
Speaker 4: I can't hear shot They say shot he so much, and every time I hear it, I think of t Paying saying Shorty shaw shat eh shah.
Speaker 2: They say it a lot.
Speaker 1: They say it too much, ben, way too much. I wish they were saying shot ah because I love her now.
Speaker 3: Jerry did say that he that Luca was a personal friend of his and that he's a big MAVs fan.
Speaker 2: And he see him at games all the time.
Speaker 3: He said, the world knows that I've got my hands full thinking about what we think about over here, much less trying to figure out the maps. Because his Clearence Hill of d L l S did ask, he said, alek the Mavericks to an entertainment. I know Luca was a personal friend, and he watched a lot of games with us and hoped he would have been able to watch some more games with us.
Speaker 2: Know his family pretty well, and.
Speaker 3: He said that Jean lives and dies with that basketball and cries when Luca was traded.
Speaker 2: You know he's got that beautiful mother, all right.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that Jerry is one to embellish a story. Does anyone here is does anyone here believe that Jean lives and dies with that basketball.
Speaker 2: No, she lives and dies with that yacht. I bet she.
Speaker 1: I could see her having an affinity for Luca and being sad for Luca, but I don't think she lives and dies by that basketball.
Speaker 2: I would agree with you on that.
Speaker 3: The bravo Eugenia just sitting there out there by Florida right now, and vessels find her.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: So here's what's going on with the draft. This this is where I'm getting up. It's a boring draft, not a lot of sexy quarterbacks. But what it lacks there it could make up for in some fast action and some trades, because if you want to trade, a lot of teams want to trade back. That means there could be value. Maybe you could pay less for trading up. So Cam wore the quarterbacks going to the Titans. The Browns are number two, Travis Hunter will go there, and then at number three it's the Giants and they hold all the cards in the world. They need a quarterback. Their head coaching gm are on their last limb. They signed Russell Wilson and Jameis Winston to make you think they're not going to take a quarterback. I think they would take a quarterback if they traded back. Four of the Patriots would love to trade back number five the Jacksonville Jaguars. They want Ashton genty. So if you want that running back from Boise State. You have to trade ahead of number five, no way, and then the Raiders are there at six, who would love to get Ashton genty Well, they make a move, so that's where all the action is. Then you get to nine. Nine is Kellen Moore and the New Orleans Saints. If you've looked at any mock draft of the last week ten days, you're seeing a lot of Chador.
Speaker 2: No. Well no, but that's interesting.
Speaker 3: Everyone thinks he doesn't like Shador, But okay, I think Schdor can follow in the first round. There's a reason he's not going to the green room on ESPN, And like dude, I think maybe the Steelers at twenty one. There's a lot of stuff going on. The Cowboys are right in the middle of it. Nine Ted Roll McMillan's the wide receiver. Everyone's gonna go to the Saints. There's big buzz that they like this pass rusher from Georgia named Jalen Walker. If he's there, I think the Cowboys consider him at twelve. But that's kind of where things have been going. We've talked about Matthew Golden a lot, the wide receiver from Texas. McMillan's still in play, But I think the trades that happen are going to make everything fascinating, and that's kind of where my excitement lies, even though these players aren't that exciting.
Speaker 1: Ben said yesterday that he's gotten he kind of talked himself into being happy with Golden. Now that you've seen the forty on him, how do you feel if the Cowboys drafted him.
Speaker 3: Now he's the fastest like wide receiver in the draft. I just think the numbers that Golden put up his first two years in college are the numbers that McMillan put up in his first year and then tripled that his next two years with no name quarterbacks. And McMillan fits the opposite of Ceedee Lamb, like huge, just throw it up, he'll go get it, breaks tackles. I want that he and he could play inside and outside like Ceede Lamb. They can mix and match that. There's so much you can do with him. He's just not like Matthew Golden. The part that scares me is he's little McMillan. We immediately be the biggest player on the field.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it it man.
Speaker 4: I They're gonna get a decent player there, which just sucks because they won four out of five games in that stretch where all they had to do.
Speaker 2: I was looking at it all today.
Speaker 4: If they had just they were three and seven after Houston killed them, and if they had just lost, if they had lost out, they could have had the number one pick. Even they would have been tied for the worst record in the NFL if they had lost out. Now, if they just lost, they won three out of four really close one score games in this stretch is five game stretch with Cooper Rush to protect the Mike McCarthy culture. Now, Cooper Rush is a backup for the Ravens. Mike McCarthy's gone, and you won those games. All it did was screw your draft over. I just want to see McMillan in the hands of Shouty. You know what I'm saying, could be a good all right there, It is a little Cowboys kerosene for that ass. Coming up next, Food news, big news about small food.
Speaker 2: Next