Speaker 1: It's Night's Side with.
Speaker 2: WBZ Radio. All Right, welcome back. It is a little after nine o'clock. I went a little along with Alex Spear from the Boston Globe, but I enjoyed it. Always talking baseball, that's for sure. Look, I want to talk about a real tragic story. This story broke late last week. We never got to it on Friday night because it was it was a tragedy at the time in which the story was that a State Police recruit had been badly injured. They were calling it a defensive training exercise. Sadly, Enrique Delgado Garcia just twenty five years old and died during what is still being called a training exercise at the State Police Academy in New Braintreet. Now, I think anyone who listens to this program knows I'm pretty pro police. I have relatives who worked in the State Police, and this one hits home to me, and it hits home to Enrique's family. This young man had apparently qualified, he'd gone through the training for several weeks, maybe two or three months, and he was ready to graduate and become a State Police trooper. Sometime in early October, at a ceremony that's already scheduled for the Worcester Centrum. Well, he won't be there because he's dead. He died Friday night, now the Boston Globe. And this is one that the State Police has had its problems before. Okay, they've had some rogue officers. You had this overtime scandal out on the turnpike. You've had some officers here and there who have done some really nasty things taking advantage or trying to take advantage of young women who they had stopped for speeding. And a lot of these officers are now in prisoner have lost their jobs. But there should be a full, total, complete, exhaustive investigation into the death of Enrique Delgado Garcia, and already the state Police have been anything but forthcoming. Let me tell you what happened. If you haven't seen this story, this young man, I guess, was on Friday night, on Friday night, in the final hours of his life. He died Friday after he became unresponsive during a defensive tactics training exercise whatever that means, at the Massachusetts State Police Academy in New Braintree. This he was injured on Thursday afternoon. Okay, so on Friday night, as his life was leaving his body, he received his trooper badge and the State Police oath of office was administered as he's unconscious as he was surrounded by his family, loved ones, and classmates during during the final hours of his life. The agency said on Saturday, his body had been taken from New Braintree to the Worcester Medical Center, pronounced dead there, and then he was transferred from the UMass Memorial Medical Center in Worcester to the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner in Westfield. And there was a State Police procession giving him the honors that h that he deserved. But here's what appalls me. Okay, according to the Boston Globe, reading an article written written by Nick Stokio or Stoiko, I guess soyko uh and this appeared. I believe it was in Saturday's Globe. What it could have been in Sunday's Globe, but it was written on Saturday. Quote several news outlets. Let me set this up. We have been it has been suggested we have not been told what sort of defensive tactic or training he was undergoing. But some have speculated that the State Police, for many years runs a situation where they put the cadets, these aspiring troopers uh into a boxing ring and supposedly they're they're matched for size and strength, and apparently also anyone who was an amateur boxer UH isn't isn't allowed. They have oversized gloves, they have headgear UH and they have abdominal gear cup and all of that, so you know, they're fairly well protected. But anybody who's ever been in a boxing ring will tell you it can be exhausting, even if you're in great shape. And I experienced it once and it's exhausting. Several news so one thing to be exhausted, okay, but but we're was if this was a boxing match, where was the supervision. Several news outlets have reported that Delgado Garcia was covered in bruises and missing teeth after his boxing exercise. He suffered a broken neck and a brain injury and was placed on life support at the hospital, according to NBC ten in Boston and CBS Boston. Let me read that again. Several news outlets, according to the Boston Globe, have reported that Delgado Garcia was covered in bruises and missing teeth after the boxing exercise. He suffered a broken neck and a brain injury, and was placed on life support at the hospital, according to NBC ten Boston and CBS Boston. The State Police spokesperson said he could not confirm details about Delgado Garcia's injuries or the medical care he received, citing privacy loss. Recruits wear boxing gloves. I'm told they're oversized boxing gloves, so they're not intended to injure, headgear and a protective athletic cup during the exercise. Delgardo joined the ninetieth Recruit Training Troop in April and was scheduled to graduate with his classmates on October ninth at the DCU Center in Worcester. Of course, the governor of Governor more Healey said that Delgado Garcia had committed himself to a career protecting the people of Massachusetts, and yet the authorities at the New Braintreet Training Center did nothing to protect this young man. He formerly worked in the Worcester County District Attorney's office, and Joe Early, who is the Worcester County District Attorney, made comments, I believe it was today, Rob, please play cut thirty three for me. This is the Worcester County da Joseph.
Speaker 3: Early, Frik Delgado Garcia was loved by everyone in our office. He's a dedicated victim witness advocate who joined our office and was with us for about a year and a half before he left our office and able to fulfill the life long dream of joining the Massachusetts State Police. This is a hot breaking and tragic loss, and because of this close relationship, someone else will be handling this matter.
Speaker 4: There's no way this office can handle this.
Speaker 3: Everyone loved Enrique.
Speaker 4: I'm not looking to give it to another DA's office. I don't think that would be fair to my fellow DA's. They all have State Police detective units, they all have a chain of command. I'm looking for someone who can look at this with an independent view, who doesn't have a stake in its outcome.
Speaker 2: I nominate former Boston Police Commissioner Ed Davis or former Boston Police Commissioner Willie Gross. Joe Early, if you're listening, or if anybody in Joe's office is listening, I think either Ed Davis or Willie Gross, or better yet, both of them. And you can throw Dan Lynsky in there as well, who was a superintendent in Boston. Those are three police professionals, and I must tell you that unless it's someone who the public has confidence in, and certainly I think the public would have immense confidence in any combination or any of these three Dan Lensky, Willie Gross or Ed Davis, because we as the public need to know. This is a young man who went to the State Police recruiting program, wanted to be a state police officer, had passed apparently all of the requirements, and he was if you believe these stories, he was put into a boxing ring. Now I'm told that there are other ways in which the State Police conducted these defensive training positions or programs, and one of them includes a pretty brutal set of circumstances where someone has to walk down an alleyway in theory, they meet up with a couple of wise guys and someone jumps them from behind. Look, I think that you can teach state Well, I'm gonna I'm gonna get into this. I'm gonna get into this, and I'm gonna stay with this because this family deserves an honest report. And if there was no supervision and someone was able to literally kill this guy, kill this guy in a boxing ring or in some sort of program which was unsupervised. Heads should roll at a minimum, people should lose their jobs at a minimum, at a minimum. Six one seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven, nine three one ten thirty. This is unacceptable. This is unacceptable. Uh, you need to train people, you need to get them ready for what might come and all that. But police need need to be in good shape. They need to be able to defend themselves. But I don't think you defend yourself boxing out on the mass Turnpike. I think that state police need to be taught how to take people down, how to immobilize them until help arrives, how to use a taser. But boxing boxing, I don't think that's really necessary. I really don't. And those of you are going to disagree with me, bring it on, that's fine. This is out of control. It's disgraceful. If this happened in Mississippi, we would be looking down our noses at all the people in Mississippi and Alabama. Well, what do you expect. It's Mississippi or Alabama, this is Massachusetts. Six one, seven, two, five, four ten thirty six one seven nine three one ten thirty Back on night side right after.
Speaker 1: This, Now back to Dan ray Line from the window World Light Side Studios on w BZ to news.
Speaker 2: Radio by the way, By the way, this is the same state Police and state Police leadership that, in their infinite wisdom, under the guidance of then Governor Charlie Baker, when we were hit with COVID and there were a few young troopers, good troopers, great troopers who said that they were not sure about getting a COVID shot because they were young, and some of them were, you know, thinking about maybe what impact might this have on me or my family should I decide to have a family, including one who I've told you the story of Samanthe Sila, whose dad was a State Police trooper and died in the job. They were dismissed. They were dismissed, okay, even though they had gone through the training and all of that. The State Police needs to be, in my opinion, looked at from top to bottom, but particularly at the top. The average trooper who's out in the road. They're the ones who are doing the hard work. But the leadership of the State Police right now has to be changed. And this new State Police colonel coming in, he has to know what he's going to be getting into I'm telling you right now, this kid is dead. This kid is dead, and it is It's criminal. It's criminal what was done to this kid? If the news reports in the Globe suggest are anything close to what actually happened that he ended up with a broken neck, a brain injury, and missing teeth after a boxing exercise, something isn't right and we need to find out what the real story is. Let me go to Bob in South Boston. Bob, welcome your first this hour and nightside. Agree or disagree, Bob, I totally agree it.
Speaker 1: Dan, I've seen an email about the situation on Friday. This is horrific.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: I mean I have families that are police officers. I have good friends that are police officers. I have kids that I have coached now that are many of them are police officers. But the reality is, I mean boxing is one thing, but I mean I think if you're gonna be protecting yourself or trying to subd somebody, I mean, uh, wrestling or uh taekwondo, but.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, karate judo, anything like that. I mean one of the those that's what should be taught how to take someone down, uh easily and officially and there are ways that that you can take someone down. It done.
Speaker 1: I mean to be putting, you know, young guys toe to toe with somebody, you know, and if you're not, if you never boxed, it's it's a it's something that you know, it's it's a whole different world when you're in a box r you've never done it before. So I think this is horrific. Uh, you know, not to have videotaping of this happening is insane. To have any trouble.
Speaker 2: You were tonight one of the newscasts that there there was videotape.
Speaker 1: Well that that needs to get out there.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I was watching Channel five at six o'clock and I thought I heard them say that there was videotape. But what do you think about my idea, Let's get someone like Ed Davis, Willie Gross or Dan Lensky, three leaders here in Boston to absolutely get involved. I mean this, we have we have some great police leadership, Bill Bratton. I would trust Bill Bratton getting involved.
Speaker 1: I mean this, yeah, Bill Evans, Billy Evans Evans absolutely absolutely, But the state please investigating this is absolutely you know out of the question.
Speaker 2: Well, no, what happened Joe Early, the d A in Worcester County, said that not only is he his office going to recuse themselves from it, but he will not hand it on to another DA's office, which was a good thing because all the other deeds DA's officers have State Police troopers assigned to them. Uh, that's why I think, you know, bring in at Davis, bringing Dan Lynsky, Willie Gross, Bill Bratt, Kathy O'Toole, you know former uh you know, uh head of the state not the state police, but head of the n DC police, uh, the nbd A police. She was the head of the the the Irish police what they call the gardener over in Ireland. We have a wealth of people here, wealth of people that's got to be done. And guess what if mistakes were made. These are mistakes that that that are tragic and have cost this young man his life.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean you gotta move you know, you're gonna learn from them and move on and never can happen again. And uh, I mean just either family, how devastated. I mean, it's so sad, it's terrible.
Speaker 2: Well, this kid had to be for him to get through the state police training. Since April April May, June, July, August, September is when they're getting ready for the graduation ceremony. So this kid had to be in good shape. I mean a lot of a lot of at that point in the process. A lot of guys have washed out. Guys and gals have washed out, and somehow, some way, something really bad happened. If these reports of him having there were reports of a fraction skull, brain injury, a broken neck, and missing teeth boxing for boxing.
Speaker 1: I got a month.
Speaker 2: Those are the oversized gloves that you hit somebody with and you know it's it's not pleasant, but it's not going to knock your teeth out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's this sister was but uh, you know, knowing that the kid worked in the DA's office, you know the he it's definitely something that you know, this this individual has been dreaming of doing.
Speaker 2: You know, it's dream a nightmare for him and for his family. I just hope that as he lay on his deathbed that he was conscious enough. They say, you're hearing is the last thing to go, But it would be great to think that he heard him being sworn in and officially becoming a member of the Massachusetts State Police. Just tragic, just tragic. Hey Bob, thank you for your call. I really appreciate it. Thank you my friend too. And again, this is the state police that that laid off, that fired fired about a dozen young police troopers because they wouldn't get a COVID shot. Bring those people back and pay them their packs back salary. State police. You know, they can go after the person who pads the overtime, but I want to look at the leadership of the state police. At this point. I'm telling you this, there's something rotten in Denmark. Be back on Nightside A one line at six one seven, two four thirty and one at six one, seven, nine three one ten thirty. We will change this topic at ten o'clock. Normally, I say, if you want to continue on it, we will. We're going to talk about the second attempt at assassination of President Trump beginning at ten. So if you want to weigh in on this, don't wait give us a call. Coming back on Nightside, It's night Side with Dan Ray on wb Boston's news radio. All right, we're talking about a Massachusetts State Police recruit who was in the customer of becoming a trooper who was killed. I mean they say he died, No, he was killed. Lawrence and west Roxbury. Lawrence, appreciate your call. You're next on nightside, Go right ahead.
Speaker 5: Yeah, good evening, Dan. We've talked before. I'm a pharmacy opicer in the airports and my first tour in a military was in the Marine Corps, and I've been a participant and several exercises, said Saint, be similar to the one that the State Police Academy was using here.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 5: But if I was, if I was involved there, given what happened to this youngster, I would have stopped it in three seconds because I would have known he didn't know how to defend himself. And I seriously think that the head of the State Police and the person in charge of the training out there, that whoever is going to take over the prosecution of this case, supervision of this case, should be thinking about manslaughter.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, obviously, let the facts go in wherever the facts take us. But I think at a minimum, even if it was simply lack of adequate supervision or instructions should have been given to both of them to say, hey, look, you're not in here, you know, to beat the heck out of your colleague, you'll be troopers on the road together. You know, if one of you have an advantage, you know, you.
Speaker 5: Can supervision the supervision. Oh absolutely, yea three seconds at the most, given what ams in this kid, Yeah, you should have stopped it should have been stopped otherwise, you know.
Speaker 2: And by the way, they have these oversized gloves that are intended to.
Speaker 5: Make a difference. You got guy in there, what he should do. He's gotta hurt him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I get that. But what I'm saying is, even with the oversized gloves, they should give you some more time. You land a couple of punches and you say, Okay, that's it. No Moss throw the towel in.
Speaker 5: So sad and then if you band this business. But see, these guys have been You should have known him three seconds that this kid could not defend themselves, and they should have stopped it.
Speaker 2: Uh, would you agree with me that the investigation should be conducted by the way, hats off to Joe Earley, the District Attorney of Worcester County. You say, not only should in his office investigate, but normally you give it off to another DA's office. He said it should be no DA's office in Massachusetts. I think it should be an independent person like an Ed Davis or a Willie Ross, Kathy O'Toole Bill General. Well, she's going to be a little compromised because she has state police assigned her office as well. No, I think it should be totally out.
Speaker 5: You don't worry about the state police being there at all. They have to do it. You take a leadership position and deal with it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But what I'm saying is I think that all of us have come to no and trust a guy like Ed Davis. I don't think I don't dis agree with you, right, And what I'm saying is I want somebody from the outside looking in here. I don't want anybody anybody close to this this set of circumstances. I don't want any state politician. I don't want any state official. I want it to be given Ed Davis, Willie Gross, Bill Evans, Paul Evans, Kathy O'Toole, Bill Broddon. We got some great police leaders here.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, you're right, all right, thanks.
Speaker 2: And thank you for your service. By the way, what.
Speaker 5: Okay, thank you, all right, Thanks.
Speaker 2: Thanks Lawrence, appreciate your call. We're gonna keep rolling here as we live. Do I get time for one more quick calling before the break? Yere, let me get one in there. People don't have to wait. Let me go to Josh in Whitman, Massachusetts. Josh, welcome next on Nightsiger, right.
Speaker 6: Ahead, welcome. I own a local box and Jim and Whitman and uh, this is atrociouss I've seen thousands of boxing matches, aspiring exhibition, so on and so forth, and nothing like that has ever happened in my gym of the forty years we've been been around.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know either. You could put all of these great professional fighters, whether it be you know, the Mike Tyson's of the world, who you know, hit with just incredible force. Now again they're in with other professional fighters, but this would never happen.
Speaker 6: I stocked guys off, kids off five years old and four years old and above, and and it's just this is this is bad. It's a horrible look for my sport as well. You know, because the boxing is supposed to make you, you know, build character, build structure, build discipline. So for them to let something like that, it seems like more of a bullying thing to me.
Speaker 2: The thing is this the reason I want the investigation is I'm not sure that this was a one on one boxing match. The amount of damage that was inflicted broke.
Speaker 6: Blunt force trauma. That's not even that, that's not hugelism. It's blunt force trauma. It's sad, it's a shame, and it's and and it's it's ridiculous that our state police should even they should we will be taught how to kind of punch. They should be taught out of restrain and reduce conflict. They shouldn't be teaching them how to punch.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, If anything, you teach them to make sure they know how to defend themselves, but they also know how to take someone down quickly and efficiently if they have to be.
Speaker 6: Taken down, correct, Jiu jitsu, judas you know like that, it's it's de escalation. It's not coming to the offensive. Their public servants, if.
Speaker 2: Some if someone comes at you, you sound to me like you probably know more about this than I do. But I know enough about it to know that if someone comes at you, you kind of step back and you take them momentum and you put him down.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 6: I mean, I definitely did grow up in a punch first, ask questions later, like type of things. But that's that you really like, you're gonna put them on me. But those guys are trained to de escalate, So why are they beating someone to death? That's the issue that that's the that's the main issue here.
Speaker 2: That's a legitimate an issue.
Speaker 6: Josh.
Speaker 2: That's but there has to be, no matter what, a total, full, complete, thorough and transparent investigation by an outside party. In my opinion, we as a publican trust and I can't think of anyone more trustworthy than Ed Davis.
Speaker 6: I'm all for it. I mean, the head should be spinning right now up in the higher grass.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, let's let's see what the governor does here. Okay, this is this is this is one that's going to land of the governor's desk no matter what. Josh, thank you for calling in. Thank you for what you do. All right, thank you, talk soon, good night, quick break here. I got a couple of calls that can take maybe one or two more, but we will stop at ten. Well there's one more, so we're going to get three between now and ten o'clock. Maybe room for you, the only line open if you want to give it a shot six, one, seven, nine, three, one, ten thirty. No guarantee I can get John coming back on night Side. Now back to Dan Ray live from the Window World night Side Studios. I'm WBZ News Radio. You're gonna get everybody in here. Let me start off with Gary in New Jersey. Gary, you were next on nights. I appreciate you taking the time. Got go ahead, sir.
Speaker 7: Hey, Dan, nice to hear from you. You know, training ain't supposed to kill you. And I understand why they use boxing because they always felt you know, a lot of these people never had to do anything and that would give them confidence. But when someone gets killed doing it, there's a problem. And you know, a lot of times in my job, I always found out with people who do training, those who can do do, those who can't do teach, and a lot of times these guys take it to a whole other level. And hey, someone's got an answer for this. You're not supposed to die when you're learning something, no doubt, no doubt.
Speaker 2: This is I don't know if this story has made it down in New Jersey or not, but we have a new kernel up here coming in. Who was they? I guess involved when New Jersey State Police. This is a hell of a heck of a welcome that he's asking.
Speaker 7: Well, i'll tell you why. What they need to do is get a guy like Ray Kelly from New York longest serving police commissioner and you know, let him investigate.
Speaker 2: So I got up here.
Speaker 7: Okay, someone's got to do it. That got that's got no skin in the game. And I'll tell you what. This kid's family deserves an answer. He was going for a job that you know, was that. And the only thing the problem is got boxing, especially among different state police. Jersey does it, uh, I think New York does it. It goes back years ago and it was like a tradition, and you know, sometimes traditions are wrong. And I remember when my younger brother was in the academy. He's retired now. He was in the Navy. He's been boxing in the boys clubs and everything since he was a kid. And when he, you know, went through the academy and they had doing the boxing, he tried telling the guy, said, look, it's not fair for me to fight any of these guys because he just got out of the Navy and the only thing he did in the Navy he was on the boxing teams, and they used to go around putting on exhibitions and everything, and you know these guys sometimes they're just you know, these guys doing the training or sometimes just not edds who don't listen.
Speaker 2: All right, Jarry, I got two more. I got to get in earlier. Bye bye Carver, Sandra, gotta get you and al and gohead Sander.
Speaker 8: Okay, first of all, I just want to say, I see no excuse for something like this happening. And I understand he also worked in the DA's office.
Speaker 2: Yes, he was as advocate. He was a victim's advocate, get in, and apparently a very well loved and respected young guy who wanted to be a state trooper.
Speaker 8: Victims advocates in courthouses generally are handling situations of abuse. Is that not correct? If perhaps this individual who's also in training, or maybe multiple of them were aware of his work in the DA's office and had it out for him. Because I see no excuse for injuries like that, that's that's terrible.
Speaker 2: If that's true, that's criminal.
Speaker 8: Okay, that's right, that's murder. That's absolutely all right.
Speaker 2: Thanks, thanks so much, Sandras. Always appreciate you calling me get Al in here. Al I believe is a former trooper. Al, Welcome to night Side.
Speaker 9: How are you, Dan? It's good to talk to you or all friends. I think you remember me. You did me a solid long time ago. So yeah, and I worked with your brother and I'm retired now. So I fear no repercussion from the from the job or anybody else. But the first question I have to ask is are you assuming facts not an evidence? Do you have a copy of the post? Do you have a copy of the autopsy that nobody else has seen? No to talk about the injuries that this young man received.
Speaker 2: No, I'm I'm simply taking the opportunity to talk about the the facts that have been reported so far. I have not I don't know that the autopsy has been done. Now, you're right, okay, but what facts?
Speaker 9: What facts have been reported? I can tell you that the information that what I'm aware of is no facts have been reported. There were there were there were statements that were reproduced that were attributed to his mom, And I can tell you what.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, let me just give you what I have read earlier. I don't know if you've listened the entire hour. This according to they lost the Globe. Yeah, you know, legitimate news source. Several news outlets of reports.
Speaker 9: We could, we could, we could debate how legitimate they are.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, fair enough, let's not. Let's not go down that rope because I'm running out of time. Several news outlets have reported that Delgado Garcia was covered in bruises and missing teeth after the boxing exercise. He suffered a broken neck and a brain injury, and was placed on life support at the hospital, accorded to NBC ten Boston and CBS Boston. The only fact that I do know is that he was transported to the Worcester Medical Center. Uh and he died late Friday.
Speaker 9: So I heard all that. I read all that too. However, nobody has seen the post yet. Nobody has seen the autopsy. Nobody has any, if any real official information as to the cause of death or what happened. I'm not trying to justify what what that he's dead. What I'm saying is in a training exercise, things happened, and nobody has seen yet the official autopsy report.
Speaker 2: Nobody the autopsy probably report doesn't exist. But my problem, here's what my problem is. Out I am concerned that if I don't talk about this tonight and I don't tell people, I have a responsibility, in my opinion, is that is to make people aware of what I consider to be important stories. And I think this is a really important story for a whole bunch of reasons. Uh. And and which are which are pretty obvious. Uh. And if it turns out that somehow this guy was walking into the ring and he slipped and fell and he broke his neck, Okay, fine, But whenever information is hard to come by and nobody is denying it, no one is saying, hey, he didn't ever broken neck, he didn't have a brain injury, maybe he didn't even die. I can only look at the facts that that I know. I know that they're they're acknowledging there was it was an exercise, and that he's now dead. That just doesn't compute it.
Speaker 1: And I've done.
Speaker 9: Here's here's the problem that I'm having. And I have no problem with you or your show. You know I listened to your show. You know I call you all the time. Yeah, you don't have to support what's being the story that's being put. You can't have, you can't let you can't let the story run without the facts, and right now, frankly, there are no facts that have been published. The facts are being sat on. The autopsy results have not been revealed, and the trainees' previous medical condition has not been revealed. Nothing has been revealed except you know.
Speaker 2: What else when this comes out, When it comes out that the facts that we have talked about tonight are way off base and that he had some sort of a medical seizure, you know that that was totally unrelated and the state police there's no need to super call for an investigation of supervision. Feel free to call back and tell me Dan, you know you were right and I was wrong. I'm just telling you that I'm going by my judgment, just like I think police officers sometimes have to go by their gut instinct. When you pull the car over at night, it was your gut instinct that was telling you how am I going to post this car? Who's in this car? What do I have to be concerned about? Those are all sort of instincts that you develop which are very difficult to articulate. I have instincts as a news guy. I've been around a long time. That's where my instincts take me. Tonight, we'll see if I'm right or wrong.
Speaker 9: I listen, no disrespect intended, you know that, yep. I just want to I just want to make sure that everybody out there listening understands that the story and the conditions attributed to this young man have not really been validated by a post yet and when they do, and I'm with you, I'm with you. I agree with you, and I'm with you. And if if the situation reveals that this some gross misconduct took place, I will be the first to call you back and I will own.
Speaker 2: It, okay, and then I'll look forward to that call either way, and maybe the truth of summer in the middle. All I got to run because I'm up in the ten. Thank you for calling. As always, with you agree to disagree. I enjoy the conversation.
Speaker 9: Thanks Jan, Thank you very much.
Speaker 2: I have a great night. Ten o'clock. Second assassination attempt on Donald Trump. This is getting a little out of hand, folks, and we need to address it tonight and we will coming back on night side