Speaker 1: The Age of times.
Speaker 2: You were listening to the Age of Transitions. I'm your host staron Franz coming here at you live this Friday night, September fifth, two thousand twenty five, Live as always from the facilities of Ochli dot com on Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern Standard Time, first hours the Age of Transitions second hour as uncle the broadcast. Thank you for listening live or in podcast form. Do you consider going to ohl dot com and sending a donation to help the network and check out keep this network going and ideally growing, So thank you for that. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. You can find this podcast there. You can port me directly. There have t shirts for the shows. Have my book, revolve Man's Scientific Rise to Godhood paperback or ebook copies available there A book about transhumanism I wrote over a decade ago, now quite a while ago. I released it in twenty eleven. I started writing it before that, so you know, transhumanism and its esoteric, weird religious side has been something I've been interested for a long time. So if you're interested in the topic, pick up that book. I've had lots of good feedback on it, so check that out. Have the affiliate links Libson. If you're thinking about starting a podcast, you can use promo code fronds for two months of Libson for free. Bookshop dot Org the link on the side of my website. If you click through and you buy anything, it'll send a kickback for me to me for sending you there. So do remember that if you're ever actually buying books. I know very few of us are, but if you are, remembered to do it that way. And also the Patreon campaign, which I keep talking about because I'm so excited. I've been posting there a lot. I've been posting on the Patreon my Patreon regularly, like a couple times a week. I'm doing now. I just did one earlier today. That was episode six of the series Looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places. In this past episode I just did today, I played a clip of Carol Quiggly an interview he did where he's talking about a number of things really, but primary among them is the publishing of Tragedy and Home and you know his problems he had not only with McMillan, but then it getting turned around in sort of a bootleg published by a group that he doesn't even he says it as I don't know exact who did it. I can only kind of guess. Is something about like the John Birch Society, and how since nineteen sixty nine they were using his book as an example of this global conspiracy right that they were saying, the head of which was the Cecil Rhads Round Table, and et cetera, et cetera, et cetera. So a long story, a long story, but interesting quickly's fascinating the whole quickly. John Birch, CFR Cecil Rhoades thing that all that stuff, to me is central to the narrative of conspiracy culture, particularly the right leaning segment of conspiracy culture. It was all about that, it's been that was a big part of the myth making, the narrative building, was that in the early days, and we've come up to now and something that used to be fringe, all of that sort of conspiracy culture stuff was just relegated to fringe for so long. We don't have that luxury anymore, where all that stuff was brought into the mainstream, infused into presidential campaigns, and used to put this current ruling regime in our country into place. All that stuff was used and continues to be used in its propaganda, in the current propaganda for this whatever we want to call, this ruling cadre attempting to run away with everything right now. But that's the story that I'm attempting to follow with this whole series. Again. I'm Patreon. I'm going back and looking at a lot of old truth DVDs giving commentary, but the idea being that I'm working on this project where I'm going to make a video that focuses on the subject of the transformation of the former Truth movement into now what was the Truth movement is essentially this specific propaganda wing that sells itself as alternative right wing commentary, and they still there's I mean, there's a million things to say, which I will. It's a project I'm excited about. It's one that I'm worried I might not be able to get done fast enough. I'd like to come out with it tomorrow. That's just not happening. But it's a work in progress I would be working on on Patreon. On I invite all of my supporters to be there with me, and not only like be there for because I do these as live streams these episodes, you can watch them live, you can watch them after the fact. That's cool. I've had people there and you know, have a conversation. But also if you want to share like research material, that's welcome too, because there's we're getting into a lot of there's a lot of potential directions to go with this, and it's gonna be, i think, mainly a project of littling things down because there's so many things I could talk about. I'm gonna have to edit it down at least. But it's been fun, it's been good. I'm excited about Patreon now, so if you're able to join, if you're not already on there, I would recommend it because it's a good way to support this show and me continuing to do this. It's a great way just to you know, have that income coming in for me doing the work with the age of Transitions. But also I'm excited about the material I'm putting out. I'm putting out a lot of it now, so it's cool. Everything is I feel like I'm firing on all cylinders here and I feel really feel, you know, that creative spark is there. Sometimes it's not, but it is now and so I'm just trying to roll with it and keep it going, keep the ball rolling in the right direction. So thank you, everybody, supporters on Patreon, non supporters listening to show, whoever you are, I thank you just for being here, for being interested in these topics that we talk about at the Age of Transitions, topics that I feel have been ignored for a long time. However, certainly, if we're talking about emerging technologies AI and transhumanism and that sort of stuff, that stuff is coming out into the mainstream now, right, So that stuff starting to get huge as a topic of conversation. But I also believe this other stuff about the meta propaganda level of what's going on with the decline of the United States, for one thing, and the takeover of our country by a techno technocratic authoritarian system that is starting to gain ground and has potential to become a real conversation. Now, the guys who own this whole show, I don't think are going to like any accurate, in depth analysis of what they are doing to us, and so the need for constant obfuscation, constant miss and disinformation. Thus the propaganda matrix we have been thrown into online, and I think we can. I think we should all know who the sponsors of this are. I think it's obvious. Although they are good at covering their tracks, and they don't leave us specific money trails, do they. They do like crap crypto so much. Maybe there's something in that blockchain to be found. I don't know, it's not really my expertise is falling the money trail. If anybody is so inclined and has the means to do that, I highly recommend that because I would like to see that. I'm working on more weird arcane angles to this for what that's worth. Okay, but I'm in good company. There's all sorts of interesting stuff being said in the public these days. It's a strange, strange time. But let's take a few moments to focus on our old friend here within the midst of the age of transitions, Peter Teal, the self professed contrarian. I don't know if you all have noticed this new label he has bestowed upon himself, contrarian. But I can't help to have because every time I see him, he's calling himself a contrarian, or you're reading something about him where clearly the press release that was given for this thing says to call him that he is a contrarian. Right, I've seen article headlines that's say Peter Teal the contrarian blah blah blah blah blah. So clearly this has been rolled into part of his public relations campaign for himself, which is fascinating to see because he wasn't always this public figure. I mean he has been ever since the days of him coming up with the PayPal and all that, he's been known and people who are into tech and intelligence technology and surveillance technology issues and all that. So a very tiny niche audience has been aware of him for a long time. But he's never gone out of his way to be like, I am Peter Theol and this is what I'm saying and this is what I'm doing. Until recently he has taken that upon himself. That's fascinating. But yeah, this contrarian thing absolutely a calculated pr thing, There's no doubt about it. I remember that interview he did when he was the guest on Rogan. He's like, oh, I'm a contrarian about that. He said that several times, calling himself that, And yeah, there's just been I see every time I read something about it's calling him that. I believe that that is a sort of answer to his former label of not Peter Til the contrarian, but Peter Til the libertarian. I think to the sheer, uh, the sheer joke of calling himself a libertarian, that can't be they nobody even wants to try to hold up that facade anymore. It's like libertarian really, uh, that's where you sit politically, because you break it down in like one seconds, like, there's what the hell are you talking about? You've made your billions of dollars on these massive government contracts. Well you're and you're you're sitting here telling me you're a libertarian advocating for like little slash no government. Are you kidding? Like, what the hell are you talking about? So instead of trying to answer those very good questions about him being a libertarian, we're gonna just not have to do that anymore. Get a word that rhymes with libertarian and start calling yourself that, because he can accurately call himself a contrarian and it's enough of a like weird, nebulous word that doesn't even really matter what it even means anyway. Well, I'm a contrarian. It's like, oh, so what do you believe? Well, I believe actually the opposite of what you think I believe. Like, oh okay, So it allows him to do that. It's like, oh okay, so you And it also in a weird way, answers him as a libertarian. It's like, wait, you're not a libertarian, dude, And then he lifts off all this stuff. How he can't be He can be like, well, I'm a contrarian and they're like, oh, geez, I guess you are. You're a contrarian libertarian. What a neat trick that is? Wow, what talent. I don't know how many people have noticed that, but that to me, that's I find it funny. Frankly, I find it humorous to see these little things. And yeah, clearly to me it's I don't know if it's him personally doing this or some PR team he's hired or what, but it's a PR move one way or the other, I mean whatever. So Peter Thiel no longer a libertarian? Okay, So yeah, a notion so absurd. Not even his techno simp propagandist network and keep up with that one. So they don't have to anymore. It makes it a lot easier on those dimwits, because God knows, thinking and making rational explanations for anything isn't their strong point. So it's going to really smooth out the road for m So I feel good about that.
Speaker 3: But there's been.
Speaker 2: For any He's keeping up. And I know there's not many of us maniacs out there who are, but to those of us who are, you might be noticing changes and adaptations within the right wing propaganda stream these days. They're subtle and in essence they're still doing the same thing as the same goals and objectives are there, of course, is complete control by a monopolistic, techno fascist oligarchy. That goal is just not the same. But you know, pretending and saying, you know, playing the game of political propaganda, they're making some changes in the script. So yeah, we've already feel Peel himself is likewise kind of adapting to this changing narrative landscape. As I was saying earlier, he has only in recent times become this public figure that you can tell he's intentionally putting himself out there. I don't know if this was it seems almost like he saw what his buddy Elon Musk was doing and said, like, geez, look at how far Elon's pushed this and seems to be working for him. Maybe I should do that, or maybe they had a meeting about it, or I don't know if that's even what's going on, but it is the same thing is that he, like Elon Musk, is putting himself out in the public eye more and more as time goes on, which is really really bizarre, unexpected, I would say, but here we are. So that's one thing that he has adapted himself to. Another thing is in this propaganda stream is explicitly saying what we're formerly range talking points, such as the concept of a scary incoming global government or not in a moment. And the other thing that Teal has done personally is that to adapt to, you know, keep up appearances, is that he's a Christian. I guess maybe he always was, or he wants you to believe he always was, but it's a big part of his public persona that he's building. Here said, yeah, he's a Christian, he's a contrarian, he's a technologist. Of course, he's brilliant. He's a Christian. That's what you need to know okay, and I'm sure most of you listening have probably heard that he has this upcoming lecture series, not one lecture, but series. I think it's gonna be four nights coming up in mid September. The topic the Antichrist. This is yeah, it's made the rounds out there. It's a lot of people are talking about with good reason. He hasn't even done it yet and people are already talking about it, and there's a lot of again articles about it. I saw one earlier that had that absolutely that contrarian thing, and there's like Peter Tiald the Contrarian Antichrist Lecture series, so it had an example of that. I just looked at it earlier tonight, that thing. So so that's something to look forward to. It's something to mark a calendar for. I don't know if, because I know they're selling tickets to the lecture, I don't know if the ticket if there's a digital version that you can watch it as a live stream. I don't know if the video version of it will be available to the public after the fact. I haven't looked that up yet. If it is available, I will watch it. I'm not happy to say it's only out of duty that I have to, and I'm not pleased about that whatsoever, because Teal is like so many of his peers, these Silicon Valley moguls, they are just the epitome of no chriss can't talk, can barely piece together a sentence. Teal is okay, and that he can kind of talk. He's not as bad as Elon Musk. My god, he's horrible. So Peter Teal can string words together, but it's always like in this weird it's always like, wait a minute, was this guy saying? And it's not a natural, flowing conversational style that he has because again he and his peers, Ray Kurtzwell is terrible too. Ray Kurtzwell is the guy that Teel put up there to be the poster child for the Singularity for so many years, and I was always like, really, this guy is the best you can do, because Kurtzwell is like, oh man, he's to me, he's always been difficult to watch. It's like Jesu wise. So, I mean, this is the world that we're dealing with when we're talking about these topics. The Singularity transhumanism brought to you by Peter Tiel. Of course, who do you think bankrolled this whole concept? It has been him this whole time, and him and some others. He's not all by himself. And of course, yeah, his Rogan appearance is just, oh my goodness, gracious, it just blows my mind that rocan can have guys like him Mark Andreasen, and I think there have been a couple of those other billionaire tech guys on I don't remember who else. It just blows my mind that they can just get on there and just say whatever the hell they want and have people instead of people playing their finger at them, and they're like, come on, man, we're not listening to word you're saying. We know that you're just pandering to us, So get the hell out of here, quite frankly now. Andreason's interesting, Teal is too, they both are. But Andresen put out that techno utopian manifesto, and I do get the feeling that he isn't sincere in believing all of that stuff. And when you read it, it almost reads like, you know, he's one of us, if one of us means being a conspiracy culture, contrarian media consumer type, right, somebody that's trying to find the real truth of the matter and the libertarian thing as it has come to be defined by these nuts. That's there. So it's crazy, but yeah, it's an ongoing thing with them putting themselves out into the public and when they do so, when they go out into public, what's noteworthy is to see what it is they choose to speak to. Do they really enjoy talking about their interests, their investments, literal investments into this technological system that's take over. Do they like to be very candid and go into that. No, they prefer the all we're talking about cyrillic in the o'chili chat room. Sounds like trouble, but anyway, they prefer to talk in the style of the Rogan sphere and just talk about some random crap like aliens, how the pyramids get there, Uh, let's go to South America to take ayahuasca, all that sort of stuff. That's That's what that whole Rogan thing with Teal was. It was just Rogan going through like his collection of topics. He always talks about, like, oh, well, what do you think about ayahuasca? What do you think about aliens? Let's just see what downe the list with the dumbest topics, but they're happy to do that. They do not want to be talking about the actual projects that they're involved in and how that they're they're taking control of everything. They want you to think that somebody else is the problem. They want to obfuscate and point the finger in another direction, get you looking in the direction of what of the narrative of the contrarian political narrative that's after the truth supposedly right, And this whole posturing of Teal being a Christian fits right in to that, because the Christian aspect to this whole story is there. It's crazy to see it recurring time and again. And I've been getting into this in the Patreon series. How that this puritanical evangelical aspect to this whole long narrative building process. It's always been there, This like thing that we watched the John Birch Society video the other day and they go on and on similar to like how Teal isn't actually a libertarian, the Birchers aren't actually in favor of small government. They'll go they'll spend hours pretending that they are, and then they'll throw something at your go, aha, I see what you really want they say, well, the free government of the United States system blessed upon us by the founders and written out in the Constitutional Bill of Rights, that can only be given to a morally just people. It's just like this picture of like the idyllic American family that's in tune with morals. And if any population that doesn't fall in line with being morally good people, well of course they can't be free. And then from that point it makes it okay to go and to start to smite one's enemies, lock them up, throw them away, depart them, burn them at the stake, you know, all this stuff, and they'll act all righteous as if you know the other side of the issue or the ones that do that. But don't get it wrong that that's what they want. That's the system they want. That's the system that they are cheerleading at present. That's being built up to this unitary executive nightmare that has built off of decades, yes, of previous work, but it's not going in the opposite direction, going full steam ahead in that same direction. And so I don't know, I find it curious that Teal is a Christian now and I'm not the only one people are, you know, right, all kinds of articles like Peter Teal's Christian Oh blah blah blah blah, it goes on and on, and yes it should, it should go on and on because it doesn't make sense. But none of this does. Nothing is new. It's not supposed to make sense. You're just supposed to go along with it. What's wrong with that? That's the easy way to do this. If you just agree, and you just go along with the talking points, and you keep you keep doing the mental gymnastics to make the opposite thing of what you believed yesterday makes sense today, then good, you're on board. You're on board with it. You are a walking contradiction, and congratulations. This was all brought to you by Well, that's the story that we all really had ought to be pressing for, is who is doing this to us? Whose interests are being served by? You know, so many things that were being screened at about and told are important. How many of these things actually are important? How many of them are distractions away from the things that maybe we had ought to be looking at. And if we want to call the question some sort of power structure that is working against our best interests, good because that is definitely a legitimate thing to do. That's the other like bizarre thing that can happen in the midst of all this is that they have so explicitly taking the conspiracy line on any number of things and mainstreamed it to the point where anybody who is critical of what they are trying to feed us, which we had all out to be, the easy thing to do is to say, Aha, these guys are conspiracy theorists, and we can see just as we knew all along that conspiracy theory was a completely dangerous, evil thing that only like these right wing kooks are into. And then you can just like throw away even something like the notion of calling in the question any sort of vested special interest that is, you know, working against the public interests, and so that sort of stuff goes on, which is really a shame and the tragedy tragedy in all this. But the other thing, the other way to look at, is that the other side to this that should be should be pointing out some things that seem to be obvious. They slip up and they start using the same they kind of glom onto the same fallacies that the ruling propaganda matrix is using to fool us and they're like, oh, well it's worked for them, We're going to do that. And so it just becomes one tangled mess. And I don't know, it's just it becomes a trying to keep your head above water in the sea of insanity and so and so we have to look out for that certainly. But yeah, if anybody, if anybody goes to this anti Christ lecture series of teals, I forget where it is. It's got to I would think it'd be like Palo Alto or something. I don't know where it's at, but let me know how it goes, let me know what the crowd is like. But it's interesting. It's gonna be an interesting crowd that shows up for that one. And if there is a link to the video version of it after the fact, I will watch it. I'm going to be hitting myself in the head the whole time I'm listening, probably, But you know, it just goes comes along with the territory. It's one of these things we have to do. Sadly, it's just powered through it for the greater good. But yeah, that's something to look forward to. We all we're all doing that. But yeah, there's uh, that was that was the main thing I really want to hit tonight. I'm trying to think, Uh, there's just other things in this upcoming video that I could work in that I don't figured out if I will yet. Are the global propaganda matrix, and but by that I mean that this is We're not just being hit with the propaganda that I was talking about from the our techno fascist over lords that are taking over our country. It's not just to them that we have to look out for in the online propaganda sphere. There are quite literally other nations that are bombarding us with their disinformation campaigns and influence operations. Are being done to us in the name of their national interests lots of times, and we have to have the savvy to first of all, just know that that's happening. And that is a bit ask Sadly, I believe it's a pride thing. Partially is that we don't want to admit that we could be the targets of propaganda one. But where we can admit that we are targets at propaganda, we're only able to go so far as to look to our domestic the domestic perpetrators of propaganda that are trying to get one over on us that we can people can get to and now we're going to struggle and trip a whole lot in trying to point the finger at who's propagandizing us. That's a problem all in of itself, but just the admission that, yes, other countries are using propaganda on us as an entire populace toward their ends. That's happening, and that's a that's a part of the over all story. Once again, all the weird competing narratives out there, it's a part of that story. You better believe it. And it just continues to It's just it's just really wild to see the reticence with which people just seem to have this knee jerk reticence to going there, to addressing the global stakes in this. Not everybody, but it seems like the it seems like most folks don't. I mean, it's it's a scary thought, I guess, so, I mean, I get it. But this is the world we live in. This is the scenario that we've been thrown into, and so it's just more stuff to try to figure out. It's just all all that we uh, We're tasked with a lot aren't we A whole lot is asked of us. We didn't ask for this, presumably, but here we are. And so now we're dealing with it, and I hope it's the best that we can dealing it in the best possible way that we can.
Speaker 4: Deal with it is.
Speaker 2: The That's what we're trying to do here right now. That's making an honest effort, trying to get to the bottom of these different things which are purposely obfuscated, purposely cloudy, misrepresentations, misrepresentations of things. And we're not even necessarily talking about things that aren't there, but just being constantly misrepresented. Sierra, something's going on in the ocell chat room. I see creative accents. He's saying, propaganda misleads us into patterns of behavior that we wouldn't naturally adopt. Yes, there you go, so yes, thank you for that. I have not read Bernet's his book Propaganda, The Formation of Men's Attitudes right and at the full title, i've read that in a long time. I did. I have read it, and it's a short, easy read. It's a great read. I haven't read it in a while, though. That'd be worth going back and checking out other works on propaganda Jacqulou. He has a good book about propaganda. Shaculo also author of The Technological Society, the book he's most known for with good reason very much gets into the issue. Oh that's from Revolve. Oh that's my quote. Oh god, Okay, Well, I don't really want to sit your agree with my own quote so much, but okay, thank you dead the last Jacques you Lou. The Technological Society. I feel like that's one of those books that if anybody read now, I feel like it would be making the rounds, and I feel like it should be. I feel like maybe there should be some sort of resurgence in actually reading books. Maybe the kids will get into that, and when they do, kids, my recommendation for one of the books to pick up is The Technological Society because it explains a whole lot. It's quite prophetic in so many ways about where we have ended up. It's not necessarily a product of human conspiracy that got us here, but just the reality of technique itself leading us in its own direction, so that technique just constantly has to perfect itself and become better and better, to the point where where the human being is relegated as a problem in the overarching mission to improve technique, right, and so you know here we are at that transhumanist issue. Is like, well, when you get to that point in transhumanism, just throw the technology into the human being and then there we go. That's that's how we deal with this. And it's perfectly rational. It makes sense within that context if you're not thinking about this whole thing as this artificial abomination potentially an antichrist. I guess the pieces that I've seen Til talking about his series, they're all saying that, well, that his point about this is that we can't have we can't stop technology, and in fact, what the antichrist would be would be it would be a global government that takes power for itself and deceives us into not developing tech further, something to that effect. He's already spoken to this, and so people have inner people have done commentary about this, and it's just it's more of those like bending your mind up into knots and turning it into a pretzel that these guys just love to do to us. But yeah, it's it's hurting my brain to even try to make this make sense. But the thing to pull out from it once again is the narrative building of conspiracy culture. The global government is here and the who it is who's warning us about it this time while none other than the guy who took over the entire conspiracy culture be a ecosystem that at one point may have been able to call it self grassroots, an independent and going against the establishment, but now it has just been rolled into it. It has become a part of it. It has become cheerleader for it, and the story of that deserves to be told. And once again, that piece that I'm working on, it is only gonna be a small part of that story. What I'm able to do. I'm not going to even be able to dredge up a lot of I'm not dredging up the receipts on this. I don't have that. I will be pointing out things like, hey, this this line, this line in the narrative, Let's look at it, and let's see where it's been repeated through the years, to see who has repeated it. Let's see what their motivation for saying this certain thing it has been. Let's see them saying this thing years ago, but perhaps totally flipping on a very strongly held opinion decades ago. Now they're going the opposite direction. Maybe they even a moment later go back the other direction against as it's back and forth craziness that they are constantly doing is going to be part of this. So yeah, this is what we have to endure. And just more of noticing that this is what's going on, I think is going to go a long way. If it's possible to do that, it seems like it had ought to be. And so it's a humble mission right there to try to get that going, Like, look, you see what is being done to us. You see how how stupid they think we are. For one thing? Do you take offense to that? I do? I take offense that I don't believe in that I actually believe in myself to the point where I think I can notice this happening at least some of the time, maybe not all the time. And you do have to admit that you are fooled at points too. We all are in this. And that's what's stuff about this too, is kind of like going, oh god, they got me on this and this and this, and so that's kind of a nice humbling aspect to this that we need to also advocate for and it's like, hey, look, this has gotten all of this, so don't take it personally. Don't get mad or embarrassed, because it does happen to everybody. And so that's kind of that's an interesting aspect of this that we have to remind ourselves of. I don't remind myself of that a lot, because it's easy to get upset and it's easy to blame, it's easy to point the finger, it's easy to, yeah, get really mad at people for going along with the wrong things. And so yeah, that's part of the discipline of this is not letting this bother us too much, I suppose, although it has bothered me quite a bit, perhaps making a conscious effort to control that is good. And so, yeah, Carol, Quickly, what a guy. I really enjoy doing that episode today. Every time that I read quickly or you know, in this case, listening to the audio of them, or even going back into the notes of the books I've read him, it's always he bounces all over the place, that guy. And he was from an era where if you read him, he doesn't take like I feel like the modern reader wouldn't be able to follow him, because like, at one point he's just like railing against the petty bourgeoisie. And he'll even like specifically like call out like doctors and stuff like I got the medical professions filled with a bunch of petty bourgeois maniacs who are in it only for the money, and they're a bunch of scumbags, like you'll say, like crazy stuff like that, and then he'll be railing against the John Bircher's and the far right and saying how the Verry Goldwater political campaign would have plunged us into like a nineteen eighty four government scenario and all this stuff, And then he'll be saying some incredibly anti woke things, so you'd be when you're the modern reader and trying to make sense, like wait, is this guy left wing? This guy right wing? What the heck is this guy's problem? He's a maniac. Yeah. I mean, so many of the things that divide the political conversation these days have been artificially created for us to just give us things to argue about amongst ourselves. And I think looking back at older stuff sometimes it's it's an example of value. Yeah, people were kind of like we have come a long ways, and like knowing what's you know, maybe we have improved a little. But then it also kind of points out like how silly so much of what we put to the forefront truly is, and how maybe we need to reevaluate the conversations we're having how useful they are, because a lot of them don't seem very useful to me. And that's how this whole, all these influence operations work on us, so that we're there in that spot where we're receptive to something. They know what we want to hear. We're being played upon by people who know and have set the terms of what we want to hear. Right who sets the terms. It's a pretty crazy power to have, and it's something that has been done and exploited. I do believe. So there you have it. Here's my contrarian belief for you.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I can call myself that too, why not? So it's fun. It's fun to be a contrarian. Why not. It's kind of a dumb label, but you know, when you make a public persona you got to give yourself little labels and titles and things so that people know how to interpret what it is that you're saying. I interpret me in this way. I promise I'm making sense. It's not that I make no damn sense at all, and I am really just kind of running cover for my selfish self interests and just trying to hold out enough time so I can retreat to my luxury bunker when the event that I will have foreknowledge of occurs, so I can go hide and live out the troubles of the armageddon and then come out the other side of it supposedly been the population reduced by half, and then I can really be able to live the good life on the other side of all that. These guys believe that, and they're working toward that apparently. I mean, they've got their bunkers. They're talking about the arm again, and they're talking about the Antichrist to the end times, and so you know, it's maybe that ought to be a little bit troubling the fact that these guys who do wield true power and influence as for their headspace is and they want us to be in that headspace too. Funny enough, there used to be a popular term in conspiracy culture, revelation of the method, where the perpetrator tells the victim exactly what it is they're doing as part of a you know, the ritual of going about doing this heinous deed, and so you know there might be an aspect of that going on here. I don't know, just saying I'm not here to throw out all of the conspiracy culture ideas and terms and even topics. I think that the a cult broadly speaking, as an area of exploration is great, and I've spent lots of times, a lot of my own time looking into that. Again, that's a very broad term that encompasses a lot. But looking at a cult arcane esoteric religious concepts, I think it's a worthy study. And I also think it expands your mind when done properly. When done foolishly and recklessly, I think it just feeds you back into this narrative building apparatus has been weaponized against us to get us to basically be uh, to defang us and to frankly dumb us down so that we don't know the truth about anything. It's there pretending to extol the truth to us, like, oh, the truth is that the occult is real, and the reality of it is that Satan is in control of the power structure, and Satan is the one in charge of all of your enemies, and your enemies are these people. We've told you who the enemy is, Well, guess what the enemy is actually, Satan. That's what these stupid propaganda propagandas. That's the level of investigation they want you doing, which is none. They don't want you actually looking at information and figuring things out and using your mind and making connections between things which actually are there. That's another very heinous crime of the conspiraccy theorists who have the audacity to actually make connections between things. How dare you? There is no meaning in anything, right, that's what they want. They want us to be nihilists who will just like lay down and just give up. And so conspiracy concepts are not bad. However, you better believe they've been weaponized against us, and they have been mainstreamed, ironically enough, and the more that their mainstream, the more the propaganda narrative is. Oh, those those who are mainstreaming it, those are the perpetrators. They keep having to hold up the facade that they are the opposition to an establishment that they are trying to dictate to us. They're trying to dictate the terms of the establishment that they are fighting against, when in reality, they are the actual establish wishment. Okay, the new technical techno, uh authoritarian technocracy that's coming, that is in power now is in power. It is empowered by technology and very much so technological communications, social media, Internet means. And that's why there's so much confusion online, is that this is the world in which these uh, these disinformation campaigns are employed upon us. And we have to just call it, call that simple, simple fact out for what it is. Now. The shills for this thing, as I'm saying, they keep, they keep screaming up and down that they are being persecuted. They are the ones that are the truth tellers. They are the ones that are going against the mainstream media that doesn't tell the truth. Well, guess what these same people, they are the mainstream media. That's what they are. The mainstream now is online. Okay, nothing even exists outside of the digital realm really in terms of media, so it's not even a thing anymore. TV is dead. Movies and cinema as we know it really is has been dying. And the real story in media that people still haven't gotten to but they will when it's too late. The real story is the emergence an induction of the virtual world. Yes, we're living in it now. This is the virtual world we're in, sadly. But as you Lo was talking about in the technological society, it's about the perfection of technique, the process of the perfection of technique itself. And so if we're talking about the propaganda world, we're talking about narrative building, we're talking about media. It's that technical perfection of that space. And what that is is going from archaic film, video TV broadcasting into an actual world, a media mediated world, artificially created completely running off of computer servers that we not only watch and listen and then we walk away from, we actually go into it wholly with our consciousness and we are able to interact with and within and with each other. Now, of course we see the rise of this in all these like MMA games and things like that, and even social media sites. But the perfection of that, which has only been kind of glanced at in pieces of media like Ready Player one and stuff like that, that's where we're going. And I mean, that's the story. And these guys in control know that they want to own the whole thing. They want complete control over it, They want complete control over us. They want us there in that space with no other option of anywhere else to go. Okay, that's where this all goes. And we have seen how it bega began. We can see where we have gone along the way, or can we That's the question I'm asking? Can we Can we see where we have been led? Can we see the bricks in the road? Have we ever stopped to look down at them? Are we ever going to do that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 2: Is the time before it's too late to do it't? There probably isn't that much time left. So let's see what we can do regarding that. The actual story of what's happened, not the stupid, idiotic narrative that everybody keeps repeating that they swear they're railing against an establishment in doing so, you know, the loudest, most popular voice you've ever heard of is telling you this. Reassess. I'm just trying to reassess this whole thing and be honest about the actual situation we're in. We're not in We're not in nineteen eighty two, or certainly not in nineteen fifty two, and how we're not even in twenty twelve. It's a different world from then. It's a different world from twenty twenty and today it's changing faster and faster all the time, so we got to try to keep up, and we're doing not a great job of that. So let's see. But yeah, I think that's kind of about do it once again. I will encourage people to join the Patreon because I'm putting out a lot of stuff. We're working on this project together. I'm going to make a video. I promise I'm gonna make it. I don't know how long it's gonna be. I don't know what even all is going to be included, but the starting point is the the change within the Truth movement into what it has become today. I'm not even giving it a label for what it is today, but I think we all know. We all see what it's doing. It's an a bomb a nation. That's going to be the central story of it. Now. We might add in a few other things to it along the way, but that's gonna be the main story that we're be telling. So join me on Patreon for that series, looking for Truth in all the Wrong Places. We will be watching some old truth DVDs nine to eleven Truth DVDs, weird stuff that I used to pass out to people on the street and it's gonna be a good time. So join us. Everybody, stay tuned on the Ochli Radio network this Friday night for the Uncle. The podcast is coming right up next. You want to listen to that, So don't touch that dial or whatever it is. Don't touch the touch pad, just keep it there. And yes, my website is the Age.
Speaker 6: One one wo.
Speaker 2: The next.
Speaker 6: Made to me beyond the.
Speaker 7: Lord name basis famous Fish.
Speaker 3: M.
Speaker 4: Hm oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 2: This is the comedy Hour.
Speaker 8: Then talk here Sidekick and Missus sidekick Man Crazy Accidents in the clock Room one and one and bought him Uncle to podcast podcast.
Speaker 3: Get dot com Radio.
Speaker 9: Go ahead in the Truth about the Day assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know? Baker's wild claim oswall girlfriends you knew Ruby and Barry Dancer weapons?
Speaker 10: Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon.
Speaker 9: But okay, Oswalds on the building and trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy. Come on now has a real effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 10: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words.
Speaker 2: You'll get the results.
Speaker 10: For a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well a different perspective.
Speaker 2: Let's say you can get.
Speaker 10: Judith Ary Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting doctor Brown at k I A s JFK at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith very Baker in her own words.
Speaker 3: Thank you for all the great information revelation through conversation.
Speaker 11: Dot com, radio netword, Oh Chili dot com.
Speaker 1: Hoy honey, horny, horny, Honey, honey horny.
Speaker 3: This is a moneysee podcast. Cobreat coat, go wait here, we pick up God.
Speaker 12: Hand your cellphones and hi me and listen to Uncle to the podcast.
Speaker 3: Watch out.
Speaker 12: If you're sitting down for this or if you're standing up, the better get ready for this because it's gonna hit the air.
Speaker 3: Drums Uncle the podcast.
Speaker 2: You are listening to you Uncle, the broadcast. My name is Erin. I'm the next for you in law. Hear me. Just start the show.
Speaker 3: Uncle, Hey, ladies and gentlemen. Three eighties, the episode Tonight butnch we get here now it's very interesting. Damn ever was on this line. Oh listen, we are gonna have a test drink. We all we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna drink a drink tonight and rate it of course us goal one to ten. We hope that you all in the audience might have a drink yourselves, and then you could call in to tell us what you rate your drink. You could be drinking anything out there. I'lcoholic beverage and not an alcoholic call in, give it a rating one to ten. We're gonna give our beverage rating one to ten. Live on the Ochili Radio Network Friday. As always, the number to call is three one nine five two seven five zero one six. Can join the show. That's the number. So do you call that? Don't really have a digital way to join, so just call the number three one nine, five to seven five zero one six. Uncle, what are we doing?
Speaker 3: What do we have new today?
Speaker 2: Well? I think you said we have this drink? You want me to show what we got here?
Speaker 3: Join us a drink we got Okay, we have it?
Speaker 2: So here it is? Is this Taiwan beer? Ty? This is one of my favorites. Uncle, I do enjoy Taiwan beer. One beer.
Speaker 3: I swun this in the fogerator. But I was wondering when this was going to be open. Now we see you and it's going to be open.
Speaker 2: Well, that answer is now we're going to open it. Now. I'm trying to think, is it twist off? Okay, I don't think it's nice. You know it's good because it's not twist off. I'm about to use my bottle opener for this.
Speaker 3: That's his favorite pan opener.
Speaker 2: A cactus bottle opener.
Speaker 3: We're going to use this can open.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, this is what Uncle and I are going to drink tonight. We're gonna rake this on a scale of one to ten and we'll just see, Uncle, right, we'll see if we like this or it's harder to do. And I thought it would be okay, I got I got I I okay, Yeah, I had trouble with that for some reason. Okay, now which one I got?
Speaker 3: These?
Speaker 2: Uncle? I gave you a series of shot classes to use. So you don't have one shot class, you don't have two shot classes, you don't even have three. How many shot classes do you have? Over there? Can you count how many you have? You have five shot glasses. Five okay, so here actually.
Speaker 3: Do something this crazy accidents. I got to try a new one here okay, I mean you know it's in the clock room. Man, I wish you could talk.
Speaker 2: Okay. So this is the first one that you're going choosing to use. This is the first shot class. What is this shot class? Uncle?
Speaker 3: Nice looking lady?
Speaker 2: Nice looking lady? Is she from a particular place? Was this acquired anywhere or just come from it was located? It looks like it says I love Melbourne.
Speaker 3: We went to Melbourne, he went to Melbourney.
Speaker 2: This is an Australia shot class. Boys, I'm going to fill the first Melbourne Australia shot class up for you. This will be what you start drinking with each time you empty your shot class. Just give me another one. I'll fill it for you. Uncle. Hold on, I'm gonna have to fill this in phases. I think I've got I've got my my skull glass which I'm using. Yeah, this is gonna be my glass for testing from now on, the plerto of r to skull that you've given me. So I do like this class a lot. Let's a see the color of the liquid it's nice skull. Okay, now there's mine said down. I'm a finish filling your shot class. And once again, if anybody wants to call in, please do three one nine zero one six. See what this looks like there? It is Melbourne. Do we dare turn this around? Ooh uh oh okay, so uncle, there you go.
Speaker 3: Here's a drink.
Speaker 2: Take your first taste of Taiwan Beer.
Speaker 3: Taiwan Beer.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna drink mine, and uncle, this is one of my favorite beers. I love it. What do you think you like? It? Is it? Okay? It'st is pretty good, taste, pretty good, okay, cool, good enough for me. It's in a shock class okay, so yeah, Taiwan Beer Gold medal, World class beer brewed in Taiwan. It's brewed with natural ingredients nineteen nineteen. They say they've been making it since then. It's good. I love it, uncle, But yeah, we're here uncle, the broadcasts.
Speaker 3: Uncle, I just said these ones.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. Just when you're done with your shot class, let me know and I will fill your next one. We'll take a.
Speaker 3: Pig like that. That's how I'm pregnant.
Speaker 2: Did you finish the first one? Yeah, okay, so we need to fill the second one.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: See, I go quick with these things. You mean quick?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, this is important.
Speaker 3: Drink these seconds when it comes to drinking. Yeah yeah, I see you the table anytime.
Speaker 2: Oh this is trouble. Yeah, well, now me fill the second one. This looks like a Dave and Busters shotglass. What's the story behind this one?
Speaker 3: You win some stuff.
Speaker 2: This is a prize from the restaurant most one slash arcade thing. Yeah, okay, so we're gonna fill this one up. Here we go. I'm filling. I'm filling. Uh huh okay, I'm getting to hang at this on a little Okay, So David Busters is shot class number two. Here it comes there. You go go on a shot glass tour with Taiwan Beer. I still have my skull glass.
Speaker 3: Drink drink. See how fist I am for these things?
Speaker 2: I know, I know what yea, we know, we know what episode number we're on again. Please call everybody three one zero one six. We're going out also live on YouTube at Uncle Podcasts. We're going live on uh Twitch kick rumble. I have unfortunate news. Uncle. We're not live on TikTok tonight.
Speaker 3: Not tonight the phone you do on me because I haven't put a time on it. I have butted up.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what, actually, let me see it real quickly because we can do a live behind the scenes thing is what we'll do. So since since we can't be on TikTok with the regular broadcast, what I'm going to do is take the liberty of starting a TikTok specific live here. Okay, what was that?
Speaker 3: Uh, don't worry, here's he here's.
Speaker 2: Uncle's tik tak For anybody who's not following, you need to do that, press the button there. But we are going to do a live We're going to go live. Okay, and that's here. Let me because there oh no, no, no, I can't. I gotta change the title. It says you're watching F S U and Alabama and that that was over. That was over exactly.
Speaker 3: So this little pissed that up.
Speaker 2: Uh be uh uncle the podcast and I'm gonna say BTS for behind the scenes. Okay, done, okay, done, Yeah, that's what we want, is there? Uh there? Use, I don't want to spend too much time here. Okay, We're just gonna pressly go live button.
Speaker 5: Oh uncle, you wanted to an update. It is final now, uh and yeah l A l A over case twenty one is the final.
Speaker 2: Oh the Chargers just want Yes the Chargers, Why uncle don't.
Speaker 3: Get in that gonna defeat not gonna uh double da?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Then that this year, Oh you mean Kansas City?
Speaker 3: New team gonna win it, new team gonna be a super Bowl.
Speaker 2: We have we have a what the pick? We're doing the pick sheet at home?
Speaker 3: Well, all these people in this house, ah, not green suits. They I picked my team?
Speaker 2: Do you guys?
Speaker 3: Do you wait? How do you do it?
Speaker 5: How do you do it?
Speaker 2: Do you pick just one game?
Speaker 5: Or do you pick all the games? All the games?
Speaker 2: All the games on any given week and different and whoever picks the most games correctly is the winner for that week.
Speaker 5: I love those what do you what do you call that? I used to love those pictures.
Speaker 2: It's just a pick up pick them league. A lot of times you do it like at work or like what we're doing at home with everybody here here at the house. We fill out our own sheet. So that's cool.
Speaker 5: That was I know one the ghetto football pool when I was younger in the nineties and stuff. We used to run those the ghetto football pool we called it, and it was. It was always big and anybody could do it because it's like, well, just pick them. It doesn't matter if you even know the game. Just pick a winner loser each line.
Speaker 3: That's it, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, even somebody coming in with no knowledge could just on a fluke win if they just happened to pick them, all right, yeah yeah.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, the very first time I did it, there was a huge pool in uh in Lakewood. When I was told to run one, like create it, we need one year, I said, okay, So I made it. Everybody did five bucks. And the next thing I knew is people were buying extra tickets and we had like a thousand dollars pool.
Speaker 2: And it was at enough a thousand dollars pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I kept of course they put what dollar two in it.
Speaker 5: Was five bucks, but then guys would five bucks to pop. Yeah, but guys are coming back buying more five dollars tickets, like give me.
Speaker 2: Some people would double double up on it.
Speaker 3: Double mount I see.
Speaker 5: I had one guy who must have bet two hundred bucks into it, but he bought forty tickets. I kept having a commun of these things. It was crazy, and you know who won it the hilarious part, the winner who took the the you know, there was like two prizes somehow. There was some like small prize for somebody who came close and uh, like three people had to divide up one hundred dollars and the nine hundred plus dollar pool went to a girl who knew nothing about football.
Speaker 3: Absolutely no, I didn't know didn't know it.
Speaker 2: She went around exactly happen.
Speaker 5: She worked at the gas station I worked at. She went around to each one of us guys and asked us, like, for two picks, Well who do you pay and these two? Who do you pick? In these two? She put them all together and she guessed like almost every game right, which was hilarious. Totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's jacky.
Speaker 2: Now Uncle, do you need another shot class? Do you need do you need you still got shot class too?
Speaker 3: Okay, this one.
Speaker 2: I want to make sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah. We have gone live on tik Tak. We're so we're doing it behind the scenes of This is Uncle the podcast. We're recording the podcast live and we're doing it behind the scenes thing for TikTok tonight. So anybody on TikTok. That's what we're doing, right, And we happen to be there, and we have two callers.
Speaker 5: If you want me to bring them in?
Speaker 3: Uh me, Oh my god, go ahead? It all right?
Speaker 2: Cool, Yeah, we're gonna have to go to them, right, Let's.
Speaker 3: Go to them, all right, have somebody to do behind.
Speaker 5: Me in order not even looking at the games. Here we go.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear the bell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess I'm the first ball.
Speaker 3: Hello, Jimmy, how do you know, jim boy I'm doing.
Speaker 13: It's kind of cold to hear all of a sudden.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got a question.
Speaker 13: Out in your guys. Any are you seeing rabbits and squirrels and bats covered with.
Speaker 1: Fungus and warm.
Speaker 13: Teles, things of the such you hear that, uncles, I.
Speaker 2: Didn't hear any of that.
Speaker 3: I'm seen a few, maybe, but I haven't seen am on.
Speaker 2: Him animals with fungus and phone fungal infections? Is that what you're talking out here? They have weird infections, infections sort of like alien sort of virus taking over.
Speaker 5: What is that?
Speaker 2: What this is, Jimmy, I'll tell you what.
Speaker 13: Those those body rabbits I've seen exactly reminded me of something I read in Dean Koot's novel like thirty years ago. I said, well, that's disgusting. Take a pine thrower to the things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I had not heard of this phenomenon. This sounds like almost like coast to coast am material. Uncle, I like this. This is I mean, I don't like that's happening. It sounds disgusting, but it's interesting to talk about. Yeah, I had not heard of that, Uncle. What what are we to make of this? What's going on out there?
Speaker 3: And disease for the animals. That's when that's when I have feeling when checked what Jimmy's saying, it's something like that is what you're coming to. I think of what you've seen, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: M that's gracious. I don't like it. What else on this, Jimmy, what else do you know about this story? Well?
Speaker 13: And then the now they got bats that are man, it's disgusting to grow like cot and stuff over their eyes and stuff. And it said that the bats were already seventy five percent dead and I don't know, I guess so they're a bit trouble them bats. O.
Speaker 2: Man, that sounds this sounds rough. Uncle. I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I like this idea.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't like it for either.
Speaker 3: But I'm like this thing burning out animals. It's what it's saying to me. What it's saying to me is just like I said, burning animals down for killing them in a disease. Yeah, that's what it's sounding like.
Speaker 2: It seems that way to me. It seems that way to me. It's the only explanation I can keep that.
Speaker 3: That's all I can see.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that summer. But why don't Juxon be on a second call? So hold on, Jimmy, we're going to go to the next caller. So next collar, I guess you're on the line here.
Speaker 14: Hey, Aaron and Uncle, this is Danny from Northern California. I just want to tell keep putting out them tick tacks. I'm joining your tic TACs.
Speaker 2: Awesome, Thank you, Danny. You've seen you've seen them all? Huh have you seen them all?
Speaker 3: I've seen them all.
Speaker 14: I've seen them all.
Speaker 6: And uh, you know.
Speaker 14: Is working on the lemon tree?
Speaker 9: Yeah, my parents that grew up one of my earliest memories.
Speaker 14: They still have the lemon tree in their yard and it didn't matter what kind of weather condition. I mean, if you never had anything hardshare in northern California, that lemon tree always produced lemons, so it was Yeah, so you have a lemon tree in your yard and other other fruit trees is what I gather.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know the funny thing about that TikTok video that wasn't in our yard? Where was that?
Speaker 3: That wasn't in our yard?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 2: We do, although we do have our own London, we have our own ones.
Speaker 3: But video right now, they're glowing up so I can pick them from my tea connection.
Speaker 2: But that's what I use them for.
Speaker 15: But but there was we were in l A right and l A at that time, and this roommate of.
Speaker 2: X your niece a niece place in the film and there's there's for trees in the back and then the.
Speaker 3: Fruit trees in the back and a lemon tree, and that's where we were pulling them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my son was actually the camera man on that page. Oh yeah, So if you notice a low APG because it's shorter, if.
Speaker 3: You've seen that one like you said you did, if you've seen you've seen it, and and that was a short one, like he said, this side little man was taking that one.
Speaker 14: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he's quitting quite the creator there. Yeah, we have a lemon tary. I sure my neighbors whatever leans over car fence. My neighbors says, that's your lemons.
Speaker 5: And it's right now.
Speaker 14: There's nothing out there now, but they'll be they'll be blooming. But it always seems like it recycles and growing different times.
Speaker 5: Of the year.
Speaker 2: That's a good way to do it, is the ones that go over to the other property, just have the neighbor pick them. We kind of did that with our neighbor too, right, Uncle. And by the way, Uncle's gonna drink out of his Orkney Islands shock class now for the third shock class. So here you go, uncle. But what about because I know you should have an opinion on this, Uncle is sharing the fruit with the neighbors. What do you have to say to that about that? Any ideas on that one?
Speaker 3: You guys, I don't know if I told you it good or not. I had this thing with the neighbor, the one. Now that they're moving out of it, of course I'm glad for it. But the point is the point him saying is they, uh, they gave us some before the confusion gave us some plums, and boy, the whole the whole house went crazy.
Speaker 2: Very very good.
Speaker 3: And then I said, well, I don't give him a a plumbic ran and then that's when it started the fight.
Speaker 2: I just went downhill. So what should have been a good neighborhood fruit Shure and co Op kind of devolved into I don't even know.
Speaker 3: What fight, A contest fighter.
Speaker 2: It was like throwing fruit at the performer.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, exactly, yeah. I mean, in fact, I could have done it. I could have done it too.
Speaker 2: I have to think about this. You could.
Speaker 3: I could have tack on it. But I didn't have my of course, my producer. I have to have my producer behind me to deal.
Speaker 2: With so many things happen on a daily basis that could be TikTok videos. It's just, uh, the couple that we do happen to capture, that's that gets to be the TikTok account. Sol it works out pretty good.
Speaker 3: But if you look into the long one, I see the long one now now that I see the system getting changed. I did meet the new people.
Speaker 1: Early.
Speaker 3: Who's going to have the house. He has a little little boy and nice people. Okay, so we're going to be having a nice people.
Speaker 2: So you you're on good terms with your neighbors, Danny, are you? Uh?
Speaker 9: Oh, I'm on great terms with my neighbors.
Speaker 14: Matter of fact, we got we got new new neighbors that just we've been this Labor Day weekend.
Speaker 2: Let's see.
Speaker 14: I live in a very diverse I mean it's California, live in a very diverse neighborhood. I have different races and nationalities and religions. And I've had neighbors from the once. I've had neighbors that we've been in our house for nearly thirty years, and we have several neighbors that we've been friends and had neighbors with for thirty years. Yeah, we're on good terms. I have nice neighbors. I really appreciate them. Matter of fact, matter of fact, my neighbors across the street, they'll have parties, but they're really wise. They go out and they invite the whole neighborhood and they will like sometimes have a band and they'll have like lo cater like a taco truck and because they get the band and they're feeding everybody, and you go there and there's plenty of beer and lots of Tequilas shared the zigbors doesn't care if it goes.
Speaker 5: The party goes on.
Speaker 14: Till about eleven o'clock, you know PM, because they invited everybody and they're just everybody's having a good time.
Speaker 13: And I don't have to drive anything.
Speaker 14: I just have to walk across the street to go home.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that's the key.
Speaker 3: That is the key doing your drinking, of any suit of drinking, don't take the.
Speaker 2: Cop remember that, everybody, and we go.
Speaker 1: If you have a.
Speaker 3: Neighborhood, neighbor that likes a dude, say once in a while, drink responsibly, and they do, and we'll walk back home without a vehicle.
Speaker 2: Right, we're having a beer tonight, we are anywhere to go. We're good. That's the way you're supposed to do it there. So if you have to just you know, a taxi uber and somebody else driving designated driver. All that stuff is great. That's what we import everybody to. But why don't we go back to Jimmy. Since Jimmy, since we're on the topic of neighbors, how are your neighbors? Try Jimmy a good bad darn a neighbors for five miles? What's going on over there, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Oh, good, good neighbors. My neighbors are very well trained.
Speaker 3: Nice, your neighbors have fruit trees. I'm just.
Speaker 1: Oh, my neighbors are very well trained.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 5: I mean.
Speaker 9: Then what's.
Speaker 2: Okay? So they're picking the fruit for him? I assume I'll call Yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, did they have food treat? Yes, she did it. They did that, but it has to be So.
Speaker 2: How you doing on your Orkney Islands beer? Did you get hear that shot class?
Speaker 3: This is a third draft mass.
Speaker 2: That's third shot class.
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm still drinking out of drinking that one drink and I've already gotten three drinks on.
Speaker 2: You something like that. Yeah, beer side woman kicks said to save a little bit of the beer for her, so we're not gonna drink all of it.
Speaker 3: Okay, we got it.
Speaker 2: Actually, maybe too. She wants to test to too. Let's see. How how are you doing on tik tak? Do you have anybody? Hey, everybody? The two people are watching on TikTok, Thank you for being here. The one person. This is behind the scenes of Uncle the podcast, so we don't have the actual podcast piping through TikTok tonight. This is behind the scenes sort of thing they get to see. Look it's a light.
Speaker 3: New guy is a new guy? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Hello, everybody, Look it's a light. That's what we use for the podcast. Its microphones. Behind the scenes, there's a computer, Uncle.
Speaker 3: D with this compute and light bulbs.
Speaker 2: So we're doing all sorts of interesting stuff here on Friday night. As always, Uncle, always a good time. But we have two calls. If anybody else wants to call, they can through one five zero one six, always the number to call for us on Friday night.
Speaker 3: It's open for talking to the meningdo villa.
Speaker 2: Indeed, now, Uncle, what topic do we have to hit here other than Taiwan beer, drinking out of shot classes? What else we got? Let me see?
Speaker 3: Well here we have let's go for one moment to base the baseball scene.
Speaker 2: Oh, we're gonna talk baseball, ok because we're getting later in the season, in.
Speaker 3: The season, and uh, the fella that always talks baseball, the fella that always talks baseball, he's the what do you call it man ed, the squirrel man, the squirrel man. Okay, I don't know if he's in there today. Okay, I want to hear what he thinks about his Dodges. How they're do an issue?
Speaker 2: How are the Dodgers do? And I'm not keeping up with the baseball.
Speaker 3: Scene, so well, they've been in for his place, but they haven't been playing that I've seen that.
Speaker 2: I've noticed the Dodgers. Yeah, well they're in first place, he said, yeah, in the National League or in their division? Or are we talking about vision division? Is that it is? Okay? All right, Well that sounds pretty good. I mean, you say they're that, but they're not playing. Well that's a weird dichotomy there, uncle, But okay, I believe you. I've been watching the other sports thing is that the NFL season just started?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that just started off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we were telling you about the Chargers game. The Chargers won against the Chiefs in Brazil. Interesting counts as a game winning.
Speaker 5: Just gonna just sorry, guys, just try to fill in some information quickly. Sorry about my voice and all. But the Dodgers are in first place by two games in their division and the other okay, yeah, and if you want to know any other standings, let me know. I have them in front of me right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, first place by two games in their division? Yeah, game, how are they playing? Bad and they're in such a position. What's going on? What is that? I find it?
Speaker 3: I don't understand. I don't understand if it's pitches or they just getting by hitting. I don't know, don't understand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they're percentages. They're they're at five point fifty three, which is not bad, but it is the lowest first place winning percentage in the National League at the moment. Because the Phillies are at five to eighty two and the Brewers are at six thirteen, believe it or not, so sixty they're gonna be them.
Speaker 2: I'm glad to say that Philadelphia is again like doing well. They consistently This is guy like my memory of back when I used to watch them when I was younger is they consistently had a good team and even if they didn't make it to like, even if they didn't make it too far in the playoffs, but they always did well for like several years, and they're like in that position now. It's I like to see that that's the case.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately unfortunately for myself and maybe uncle. Though they were ahead of the Mets by six games, so.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, my.
Speaker 3: Me and my cousin up on me. And my cousin and I up on it listening you find it. But the only way I can see the Mets getting.
Speaker 2: In, yeah, in the World Cups.
Speaker 5: But yeah, I don't even think that's possible though, you know, because and now I don't think it's I think, yeah, they might be mathematically kind of too far behind at this point to catch up realistically, because you know, the other second place teams, like I said, the Padres are at seventy eight and sixty five. Uh, the other Chicago guys are at eighty one and sixty okay, and the Mets are at seventy six and sixty five just like the Padres at this point. So you know, yeah, so they're tied with you now, like you know, third place in the wild card or whatever at this point.
Speaker 2: Lets yeah, okay, so that's crazy, but there is Here's here's Jimmy.
Speaker 13: Tigers.
Speaker 1: They're doing anything?
Speaker 3: Oh okay, talking about yes, talking about those Tigers. I was about to say that. You were just about to say, what about the second I believe, Jimmy, you're a Tigers. I'm believing will go all the way.
Speaker 5: Well, they're doing very well. They're doing very well.
Speaker 3: What they're doing good they're doing good right now. But except he said, ed surprise, Eddie, surprise, I think you got to worry about the troy Really, that's a sign up for him. If you ever tries to call me cout, well, I know that was that things will get that will get to them in you'll call.
Speaker 2: Why are you trying to coax add into a call into a cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the Tigers are eight and a half games ahead of the second place team, which is the Royals in their division. And quite frankly, yeah, the Royals in their division. And uh yeah, I mean the Blue Jays are playing extremely well though too.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I got the blee Jays in behind those blue Jays though not American team.
Speaker 10: Men.
Speaker 2: They're from the Canyons.
Speaker 3: They're the Canyon Men. And I don't understand how did they get into baseball and it's supposed to be America's game? Well, this is what it's confuting.
Speaker 2: Well, it's a question, that's the whole question in reverse of the entire NHL on clause, how did America get into hockey? Right, I'm not that it's like the same question, but just flipped on its head. I guess right, So I don't know. These are the questions one asks themselves when watching professional sports, but of course, the historical historical.
Speaker 5: Question there though, Aaron is Look, the NHL was founded with American teams. The Baseball Major League Baseball, both leagues which were then combined, were not founded with Canadians. You know, we've had a couple of Canadian teams though. We used to have the Expos. They're gone.
Speaker 2: They're somewhere else now.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that's right. Definitely about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they're Oh the Expos aren't up there anymore.
Speaker 5: No, they're gone, they've been gone.
Speaker 2: Oh dang, see this, I don't follow, Like I missed this stuff.
Speaker 3: I watched Expo. That's crazy back in the past, and I've watched some Did.
Speaker 2: They move the team to another Did that move and become like the Devil Rays or something like that?
Speaker 3: Deways moved into something?
Speaker 2: Who did Montreal become the Devil Rays?
Speaker 5: The Devil Rays were an expansion No, no, no, they're not the Devil Ras. The Devil Rays were an expansion team the Washington The Washington Nationals, believe it or not, is the franchise that was moved from the Montreal from Expo.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, so that was yeah, just I guess so now we.
Speaker 13: Have that was like a real team for a while or so what that crap?
Speaker 3: That suck.
Speaker 2: That's NHL. There's still a team. There's the Ducks the team, and they just don't call themselves some Mighty Ducks like the Emilio Estevez movie anymore. They're just the.
Speaker 5: Ducks Anaheim Ducks now, which is you know. Look, it's crazy though, because California honestly has an inordinate amount of professional sports teams in every sport pretty much.
Speaker 2: They just do it well yeah, of course, I mean it's the same old thing. Like if you're talking about California, there's like so much of filling the blank. Uh do you know how many people live here? Yeah, you know how big the population is, like they kind of proportionally If you're talking about.
Speaker 5: That, it makes sense if you look at the economics. It makes sense really because the huge economy there can support all those teams. But again, realistically, people forget just baseball alone. Right, you have the Angels, the Athletics, the Dodgers, the Padres, right, I mean I'm not even done yet, am I? The Giants? Yeah, the Giants. This is just baseball, by the.
Speaker 3: Way, right, So I think it's out proporsing.
Speaker 2: There's out of proportion.
Speaker 3: I think it's out of proportion with the baseball scenes because we got soon need baseball teams. You don't like it, how do we choose?
Speaker 2: That's well. The thing. The thing for me is when you have one city, LA or New York has this going on and you have two teams within the city, that always annoys me. It's like, come on, man, like I want to pick the city team. Now you give me two choices. Can we just I know it's like a giant city, LA and New York giant cities. So it's like, let's give our city, the giant city two teams. It's like, okay, but.
Speaker 5: But it's not like with it's not a comparable Aaron. It's not a comparable situation. And you know California stole two New York teams and we got one replacement, the Mets. Okay, so you know New York keeps two teams and LA picks up you know, we're California, I should say more accurately, picks up the New York teams, two of them, the New York Giants, and they you know, and the Dodgers were from Brooklyn. So you know, what are we talking about here?
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying, Well, go west, Go west, young man. That's the story of books, that's the American story of westward expansion, except told out in sports this time.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean, realistically, they're at nineteen. There are nineteen professional sports franchises in California between Major League Baseball and the NFL, the NBA, NHL, right, nineteen teams, no other stadium, no other state.
Speaker 3: And in hockey, coming on, talking about hockey for a moment, we've got three.
Speaker 2: Hockey teams just in l A King's Ducks and what's the other one, Kings Ducks NHL teams. Are we talking about talking about the minor league one? No, no, no, dude. Yeah, but that's not LA. That's Silicon Valley San Jose Sharks. That's a whole other world to say in LA, that's not LA.
Speaker 5: Neither is Anaheim technically, so Anaheim and San Jose have teams. Plus you have you know what, you have two LA teams, don't you What are they again, let's see Los Angeles.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, the Kings hockey hockey, the Kings in the Ducks. Well know that the Ducks would be the Orange County Yeah. So really in NHL there's only one LA team and then the Ducks. Now see, that's enough of a separation from me, although geographically it's still close. Orange County is right next to LA, but at least it's not actually LA. So the Ducks and the Kings, those are two separate areas to me. I wish that again. Like with the Chargers, they moved them now we're time on football. They moved them from San Diego up to LA. It's like, come on, you brought the Rams back and then you bring the Chargers here too. You're like the smack in the face to San Diego and then you're giving us like where you're making us like who do we want? I don't know. That kind of bothers me.
Speaker 16: I feel soy though for the the well, the Raids, the Raiders, they should have a team.
Speaker 2: Oh the Raiders. Yeah, well they used to be the LA They bounced all over that's right. That's another one.
Speaker 5: When I was growing up, they were the Oakland Raiders, right.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 5: I liked them when they were they were dirty playing team back then, the Oakland Raiders.
Speaker 2: Uh, but Oakland Raiders, La Raiders, now Las Vegas Raiders. They're nomadic. They're nomadic raiders. I guess pirates kind of drift around on the ocean. I guess the raiders drift around on the lands of the Western United States.
Speaker 5: And yet the forty nine ers don't move anywhere, right, so you know.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. Well they've they've struck their claim and they're still looking for their gold, you know, like that's the way that is up there. But yeah, uncle, we're doing pretty good here. We still have a little bit of the show. Let me check on the TikTok.
Speaker 3: I still got a couple of more in these drop glasses.
Speaker 2: TikTok. People are kind of coming and going as they do on TikTok. Oh, I see some hello, uh side woman kick on TikTok. Come redeem your beer ticket. I have it here. I know that you requested it, So come on up and then you can you can do that.
Speaker 5: You also still have Danny on hold. You still have Danny on hold on the phones.
Speaker 2: We have Danny. Okay, yeah, uncle, what do we need to ask Danny?
Speaker 3: I just haven't talk.
Speaker 2: You just want to hear Danny talk.
Speaker 5: Because I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't take it away.
Speaker 9: Danny.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Uh, next Sunday, I'll be at the brig we field. I'll be at the Cubs Tampa Bay game.
Speaker 3: He'll be in who you're gonna you got?
Speaker 14: We the rate field at the White Sox Orioles game. My wife and I were going to go to Chicago for eight days.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 13: Well, Danny, if you go, make sure really your wife and watch us kissing camps.
Speaker 3: Talking about kissing uncle.
Speaker 5: People are getting themselves in trouble on the kiss camps.
Speaker 9: Marriage counseling. And I don't care how much I'm gonna drink, I'll.
Speaker 5: Know it's my wife.
Speaker 2: There we go a faceful man. That's the way to be.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 3: So he's giving his wife the car so he can drink.
Speaker 2: Well, he's what he's saying is that he's not being irresponsible, and when the kiss camp comes on, he's just actually going to kiss his wife as he's supposed to. He's not going to be there adultering with somebody and getting caught with it. Cally's version, I see what you mean.
Speaker 5: Lly's version of advice to Danny is this, if you are going to make sure that you're not so drunk that you make that mistake. That's wonderful. But just in case you do get good and lit and you get into a dangerous position, just make sure she's drunker than you, so that way there will be enough confusion for you to make an excuse to wiggle out of it in case something does happen on the kiss cam in the dark.
Speaker 2: So you know.
Speaker 5: That's o'kelly's backup advice right there.
Speaker 14: Okay, sorry, that's pretty good, But we're.
Speaker 9: Not driving in Chicago.
Speaker 14: They've got a wonderful public trance, and I got the l line all figured out. I got the taxis figured out. U.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I might do.
Speaker 14: They've got the swift tavern there at Wrigley Field. I'll play get her. I'll ply get her kind of half crops. Hey, you got just to cover my bag.
Speaker 5: And worst comes the worst, because here is a joke completely crafted for the Trump supporter. Worst comes to worse. I mean it's Chicago, so nobody will notice if you carjack, so you know you get a ride that way whatever anyhow, just saying that was true, Hey, you're true. Yeah, see conservative joke.
Speaker 9: Yeah, all right, public trans so I can drink responsibly.
Speaker 2: All right, excellent, very good, very good.
Speaker 3: And that's what they usually have is a hamboog hot dog and is soda pop? Do you have some of those us when they.
Speaker 2: Have to used to say that, That's what they used to.
Speaker 3: Have to say on baseball.
Speaker 2: Oh, take me out to the ball game, and then things take me onto the ball game stuff hot doug down my call it? How the rest of the words go?
Speaker 5: You know it?
Speaker 2: Uncle? But that, Yeah, they used to tell you that. Don't you still sing that at the seventh inning stretch? Don't they do that? Yeah? Yeah, in the seventh stretching song.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they might be selling ad. They might be selling ad space on the song now, but it used to be just peanuts and cracker jacks. I think you were supposed to get during the song. I don't know.
Speaker 16: Oh yeah that too.
Speaker 2: Make sure to like and subscribe on my YouTube channel. I don't care if you ever go back. Yeah right, yeah, I think are the new words to the song.
Speaker 5: And we now accept bitcoin for your over price beers. There's an update.
Speaker 2: Oh, very good.
Speaker 3: Be surprised how many people though drink be you in a baseball game.
Speaker 2: It's a popular activity.
Speaker 3: Drinking quite a bit at the ball game at the book game games.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean, you're just sitting there. What are you supposed to do? Gets you into it? Gets you into the game. Well, speaking of which, you need your next shot class. That's okay, we got to Koya National Park shot class and I fill this up for uncle now.
Speaker 5: And as one beer as as a friendly friend of mine might say, if you want reasonable prices, go to a minor league game. So there you go.
Speaker 2: That's good. Where we go. Yeah, I like minor league games. I used to go to the Harrisburg Centers game.
Speaker 3: The game that I went to was when they were here Montreule.
Speaker 2: Montreal Expos that's a minor league team that was in in Uh, you're trying to confuse me on in in in Miami. Are you talking about the spring training or the training camp would for them would be in Miami as.
Speaker 3: They had a game going on.
Speaker 2: Are we talking about the farm system of teams?
Speaker 3: The farm system, the farm systems. I went to a few of those, okay, with these other players that they were playing against.
Speaker 2: Montreal's farm team was in Miami.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they will and they were in Miami somewhere.
Speaker 5: Shut it.
Speaker 9: I got, but I got a question.
Speaker 13: For you, Pull and I have a question for Danny because you were born I think you both were born in the sixties, so maybe you could explain this to me. How come at baseball games all the way up to nineteen sixty nine, everyone more suits and hats, and then in nineteen seventy and forward, everyone.
Speaker 1: More uh T shirts, jeans, and et cetera. What what's up with that?
Speaker 3: Could be a could be a could be a dress? Elis Yeah, yeah, what is it?
Speaker 2: Dammy?
Speaker 3: What was what was it you saying? Any sixty nine? Yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Don't remember anybody wearing a suit.
Speaker 14: I think it was nineteen sixty nine, saw the Yankees in the A's I was just seven years old. I don't remember what anybody were in suits. I think it has to do with color TV and black and white TV.
Speaker 13: That was the protocol.
Speaker 3: That's yeah, yeah, Yeah, that's what it was. Yeah, that's mine too, black and white. I never thought of don't. They didn't even coold nothing about color.
Speaker 2: At that time. It was just black suit, whatever, and just go to a game.
Speaker 3: That's all it is.
Speaker 2: Color. You get colored T shirt and color.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the team's the team's color.
Speaker 2: That's what it was. I would have thought of that.
Speaker 5: I would have thought the dress code might have had something to do with not causing fielders to lose the ball because of the colors in the stands. I thought that might have been part of what the problem was. Is like put on a dark suit so they can still see the ball, well, I thought.
Speaker 8: But.
Speaker 2: Anything to do with it.
Speaker 3: Maybe at a night game the day game, I could see that.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, if you're trying to catch a ball or you're pitching at somebody and there's a bunch of white T shirts all behind you at the backstop. You know what I'm saying, it's difficult.
Speaker 2: Sure, camo, Yeah, you.
Speaker 5: Know, camouflages the ball a bit. I'm thinking, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Interesting, I don't know if they had dress codes in the stadiums or anything like that. I have no idea about that. Probably not. Probably just people wore that. I'm assuming were there even T shirts back then. T shirts didn't really evolve as like a fashion thing until what year I don't know what. Your people really started wearing them, but I don't think they did until.
Speaker 13: It's like logos to the seventies.
Speaker 2: Before that, Yeah, that's when collars there we go. Yeah, and tiers.
Speaker 5: Players used to wear suits when they traveled a lot of times as sort of a tradition. But I mean, I know in sixty nine there were people wearing T shirts because I've watched the Mets win the series on videotape, you know, But I don't know outside of that. I mean, according to Google, there has never been a dress code. But there was sort of a kind of just a general expectation the public would dress up to go to the games. It was just sort of a given kind of tradition, like because it was a special thing to go to a game.
Speaker 3: I know, though, like you were saying, nineteen sixty nine, I do remember that. Yeah, Yeah, the Mets finally won that wool Sees.
Speaker 5: Yeah. And I'm only saying I know that a lot of the fans in this dance had T shirts on in that year.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well there we go. There's the history kind of that's how exciting.
Speaker 5: There used to be a season ticket holder in Chase Stadium that always held up signs that said little things. Uh you know. One of the things that he had put up on his little sign many times where he was swapping out letters during the game, and he would hold up the sign and they would put him on TV a lot. He used the word amazing, and I think that's where they actually got the phrase amazing. Mets is from the guy in the stand, and that guy was never in a suit, you know, so soon never in a suit.
Speaker 2: There we go, okay, so it's all coming together. Now television is showing us the story as it happens on the ground.
Speaker 5: But anyway, there is an acknowledgment that at one point it was just very commonplace that everybody wore nice clothes at the baseball game. Win the more dresses and men more suits.
Speaker 2: Looks like we've got Cleo's last shot class, the Integratron from Wanders, California. Here we're gonna fill this up with Taiwan beer. This is going to do it for your uncle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured the last.
Speaker 2: One we did, the full the full flight of shot classes is a tour of the world, and the beer itself is from Taiwan. So here we go. Oh, yeah, we do have to do uncle. Should we rate the beer now? You can wait if you want, we should probably do that and whatever anybody else was drinking because they can do I don't want to. I don't want to forget that. Let's just do our writing before we even forget. So we're gonna rate Taiwan beer.
Speaker 5: Also also here two questions from the chat while you consider your beer rating. One is has anybody heard from Robin? And the other one from Creative Accidents is how's the can recycling going? Uncle?
Speaker 2: The can? Are the can's get uncle?
Speaker 3: Oh? The cans?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, to do I'm pushing. I'm pushing to trying to do three loads. I've gotten uh buf full load and.
Speaker 2: So it's good. Almost cancer continued. We keep making tiktoks about it because people like Robin. I've reached out to him on Instagram. I've got heard back.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how is he doing? I don't know. I haven't heard from Robin, so I don't know. I hope he's okay. I sent a message to him earlier this week, like a while ago, maybe even last weekend. I haven't heard back yet. So hopefully Robin's okay. I don't know, but I have reached out to him. But yeah, we hope that he's okay. That's for sure. So there's those updates.
Speaker 5: And one other thing, A mild sort of vague update is that last week I did look at the stream and a listener from Canada was there that I would typically identify as Robin because it was in the right area. But I don't know if he was listening exactly or it was just somebody from the same area where he lives. I'm not certain, but it looked like he.
Speaker 2: Was interesting, maybe listening while recovering.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, hopefully if Robin, if you're listening to this now, we hope that you're recovering well. If you haven't come back to me, just because you are recoup bringing and that's good, I hope that's going well, and I'll talk to you when when you can. Matter is the situation.
Speaker 5: Matter of fact, I see a listener on the stream tonight that could be Robin, but not entirely certain, and it's in the right place in Canada. It's actually two instances of a listener in Canada in the same area which might be Robin.
Speaker 3: Twice.
Speaker 2: Okay, well cool, yeah, Well, if it is you, Robin, we hope you're doing well and we will talk to you soon.
Speaker 5: I also, in the meantime, also also Uncle just wanted to say something we actually have our regular listener in Germany plus another listener in Germany on a completely different uh.
Speaker 2: Thing.
Speaker 5: Uh the yeah, so the pub is listening on Mozilla like it always does, and the other Germany listing is on something called a Python uh uni unit tab or unifib or something.
Speaker 2: Uh probably some python.
Speaker 5: Yea python. I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: That's isn't python? Python is like, well, okay, well you got me, locle. It's a snake. Yes, so they're on They're riding a snake and listening to the broadcast. That's cool. Yeah, that's a talent. Well done, Python is well, I'm glad.
Speaker 3: That's so. I'm gonna shoe shout out to you when it comes down to it. But for now, but now we got the we got, we got this rating.
Speaker 2: We have to do Taiwan beer.
Speaker 3: Uncle, I am sure to say what you're going to rate this one?
Speaker 2: You're alright, I haven't even given a rating, and you're shocked at what I'm going to write here. I have a feeling, I know, uncle. Are you using to be shocked? If it is? Are you using your prophetic powers to tell the future yet again? Is that what you're doing?
Speaker 3: Trying to figure you out. You've been doing this on TikTok.
Speaker 2: It seems like you've really tapped into I get your abilities.
Speaker 3: Uncle, abilities into my tic tag. I'm trying to get this organized up.
Speaker 2: It's working. Something. Something's in the air, Uncle, something, something good is happening. I don't know what it is, but I want to keep rolling with it. I know I think you will too. But with that in mind, I'm willing to give my rating of Taiwan beer. This is a ten out of ten. Okay? Like that?
Speaker 3: People, how do you like that? Everybuddy, It's going all all over the top. Take the scene. We owing over the top with this beer.
Speaker 2: That's special, right, Uncle, out.
Speaker 3: Of So remember this beer to get it for the new revolution. Okay, all of these drinks that we need drink. Yeah, I want to make sure they're here for a revolution.
Speaker 2: We can get Taiwan beer again. We know where to get it. Yeah. But what's what's your writing for Taiwan beer?
Speaker 3: Okay, I got the ten too.
Speaker 2: Taiwan beer is a ten out of ten according to Uncle on I. So that's something unique. I don't know if we've ever agreed on that.
Speaker 3: Maybe I haven't seen him get the first time shot at this.
Speaker 2: There was that German beer. No, no, no, another beer that you went over. There was the one on the one on the train. Yeah, but you didn't drink that. I'm saying. I'm saying when it was unanimous between you and I have ten out of ten both, that's that. That's a rare occurrence. It might have happened once before, but I think that's it. So Taiwan beer is some special repay. You can find it, go out and buy it.
Speaker 3: Good the rest to mississ missus psych uncle.
Speaker 2: Do we need to shout outs now?
Speaker 3: And did the shoutouts?
Speaker 2: So? First one was Eddie Jimmy Jimmy. Oh wait wait no, we went to We went to Danny first.
Speaker 12: Danny.
Speaker 2: He was the first caller. I believe, Yes, so we'll go to there. You go. Yeah, so Danny, shout out.
Speaker 14: You're rating here because you inspired me. Uh. Dust Bowl Brewing its craft beer. Got a drinking in an icy cold glass. It's called the thirty thirty klell.
Speaker 9: I give it a nine point four.
Speaker 14: It is delicious and a shout out your uncle's ticktacks and the baseball season down the stretch in the beginning of football.
Speaker 5: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Danny. Great to talk to you as always. Man, take care, Thank you next time. Okay, So now we're gonna go to Jimmy. Jimmy shout out next. Hey you got Jimmy here you shout out.
Speaker 13: To yeah whole Robin's feeling better and shout out out to the governor news some thank you for taking my call.
Speaker 9: And I want for some work wisdom.
Speaker 13: I'll just quote him his words for the ages he said. I said, what's it all about, governor news? Some said, hey, best divorses younger women, older whiskey, and more money.
Speaker 9: And I said, why.
Speaker 2: So gob there we go, right sure, shout out to our governor. Okay, all right, there we go.
Speaker 3: So he mentioned something today I was listening, okay, say yes, I'm fifty.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hope you got that. Everybody. Now you know how to vote and that's okay. We know you need to be told. So there that's it. Who's who's got the next shot? Uncle?
Speaker 5: You do I do?
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a shout out again to Robin. If you're listening, we hope for the best. No need to rush to get hold of me. We'll talk to you. Soon, I hope.
Speaker 14: Uh.
Speaker 2: Shout out to our tic tackers. I know we're doing behind the scenes Thereah, we appreciate that. And shout out to the people again. I've been talking in Government Hour, but again on this hour, the Patreon people they're supporting on Patreon special. Shout out to you. You keep the show going. And I've been doing a lot of Government Hour material, but maybe we will also use that for Uncle material too if we do that, so maybe, so thank you everybody there.
Speaker 3: But mine's going to be but mine's going to be funny.
Speaker 2: Yes, obviously uncle uncle to. We need to do it. Have chuck to shout outs to.
Speaker 5: Check, you want to shout outs to well, just shout out to anybody who is willing to support any of this work. It is after all for you guys, and it is performance art like some people say, but it may have a greater and deeper meaning, whether it's comedy or Government Hour or you know, over analyzing stuff. This is what we do and hopefully you are part of it, and thanks a lot for doing that. We appreciate all of you for participating in whatever way you do. Thank you. There's your shout out.
Speaker 2: Great shout out Okay, now, Uncle, it's on you. Who you got for.
Speaker 3: Shout out to h of course all my listeners, especially the.
Speaker 15: Ones that the new ones that I'm food.
Speaker 2: And a lot of followers on YouTube Uncle and Everyboddy on tick check and YouTube.
Speaker 3: I appreciating the shout out to you all.
Speaker 2: Thank you, and.
Speaker 3: And and another one and hopefully.
Speaker 15: Any uh.
Speaker 2: Ed the one what they do.
Speaker 3: I hope you all feel better, Hopefully you'll be able to join us again.
Speaker 2: There we are, okay, very good Uncle. And then yeah, those social media counts are pretty much all at Uncle podcast, YouTube, Twitter, uh TikTok kick, Twitch, Rumble, follows, webs That's where.
Speaker 8: Show ban warning, this is the Comedy Hour. Then Talk Here, Sidekick and Missus, sidekick Man, Crazy Accidents in the Clock Room one and one and Bannon Uncle the Podcast, Bannon Podcast, Get the Phones, Ringing Crack, Gross Street Crew, Uncle the Podcast, Us, Uncle the Podcast, Uncle, the podcast, Can the Trees Not and Going Show to Him, Uncle, the Podcast, Crazy as Day, Jimmy Correctly Uncle the podcast No One from an hour to an hour So Uncle the Podcast On any conversations Uncle, Uncle, Uncle, Tell Sidekick stop playing with those unle