Speaker 1: The more I investigated this phenomenon, including encounters and all that, I began to realize that they were not a reclusive, quiet, dumb ape in the woods. You know, I've had some interesting encounters, and I've recorded some of them. What I found was mind blowing, and I've been able to successfully get very interesting audios over the past seven and a half years just simply by leaving recorders at the base of these structures. Whatever I'm recording, I believe them to be our Harry cousins, but I also believe I've recorded some other beings.
Speaker 2: I'd like to welcome James Lady to Bigfoot Crossroads podcast. James is the mastermind behind the Michigan Aboriginal Project. I like that name, James. How did you come up with that?
Speaker 1: Thank you. Well. The more I investigated this phenomenon, including encounters and all that, I began to realize that they were not you know, a reclusive, you know, quiet dumb ape in the woods that they actually had. You know, I've had some interesting encounters and I've recorded some of them. And the more I studied the audio from these encounters. Way back when once upon a time I was encouraged to do a recording project which I resisted, but I was somewhat cajoled into it, thankfully, And I've been doing this for over and a half years. I started. Structures used to be my thing. I used to go out in the woods and just find structures. And I'm not talking about the the random weather insults and things that you try to figure out scratch your noggin about. I'm talking about actual like tps, wigwams and lean tos. And I later found that you can find these around any major city, actually along any watershed and that goes up into the feeder streams and even drainage drainage ditches. And I just started laboring quarters and at these actual structures. What I found was mind blowing. And I've been able to successfully get very interesting audios over the past seven half years just simply by leaving recorders at the base of these structures. And I can now honestly say that whatever I'm recording, I believe them to be our Harry cousins. But I also believe I've recorded some other beings which you know, I don't know. I've recorded different vocal signatures, different vocal modalities. I've recorded speech, chanting, believing or not singing. And all of this happens in the woodlands of Michigan. And I have to say even Ohio. I grew up there in southern Ohio, and I've I've found some structures down there that I've bugged, and I got the verifying vocal elements that I that I look for. And when I say that, the verified vocal elements to me confirmed the presence of some sort of crypti being around these structures. And you know, the last one I saw and recorded at the same time, It was about four week tall. It was not around one of those structures. It was right outside my tent and late October twenty twenty two. It was October twenty fourth, Monday morning, it was raining, and this thing vocalized at me. I think I may have sent you a clip of that. And so when I be forewarned anybody interested in doing anything like I'm doing, you are going to get You're going to be visited you start poking around their areas. They know this, and I would encourage everybody to keep the cool and maintain a respectful disposition and demeanor while while you're doing all this kind of thing. My thing right now is learning about this phenomenon and these beings through passive audio observation. The more I learn about these beings where I realize they are some form of a people. They're not human like us at all, you know. And it's the whole thing I tell you. I wonder I question evolution. I actually don't believe evolution is a thing anymore, except in things like thought or understanding of a phenomenon like like I have developed over the years because I did. I thought the North American wood a conservancy. I thought they had it nailed. You know, this is an eighth inclusive that kind of thing, and I bought in for for a little while. The gigantith gigantipithecus. Uh explanation or speculation. But there are numerous beings. I mean, they're everywhere. I can go an any suburb, around any watershed around Detroit find these structures and get audible vocalizations from things that really kind of sound otherworldly. And that's where I am right now. What do I do with this? This is something beyond my ability to fully explain. I have my ideas. I'm frimally Ferson. I've been studying the Bible now for collectively in three different Bible studies for over well over twenty years, and I'm no expert. I find a Bible fascinating and I believe them to be part of what is considered a spiritual or an unseen realm that is alive and well along our watersheds in the woodlands. So that, in essence, is what the Michigan Aboriginal Project is about. It's just about me having fun in the woods, being a kid in the woods, and all in all, it's just it's like it's just a hobby mont right, But it's.
Speaker 2: Fossen an obsession.
Speaker 1: It is an obsession. Yeah, I was explained. When I was engaged with my wife, she almost left me. I was so obsessed and enthusiastic. And when you have this epiphany that there's an ancient race of giants living on the outskirts of our actual carbon footprint, it's it's you know, you can't deny what you know, what you've seen, experienced and learned. And I can't deny what I've heard. And I've heard things that are bloody downright bass demonic sounding, and other things this sound angelic. So I believe there are many many beings in this unseen realm in this other dimension, if you will, or maybe even another heaven from a biblical perspective. I don't know, but they're out there, and I don't know if I sent you a clip of the clip. If not, I can do it after we chat here. But it was fall of last year, fall I had my last visitation outside my tent and a subject one subject you can hear clearest day. It says I sent that to a friend of mine whose first nations or Jibwe, and he he says he believed he was securing his ancestors speak and that the O Jesua expression was something of a positive note. So which I I. That's nice to hear, because that little one that woke me up that one day, that one morning was not nice at all. And I can't it. You know, I can pronounce ojisia, but what it uttered was it was gravelly, gurgly enunciation, which I initially thought was a hiss. Matthew. I thought I was in one of the deepest sleeps I'd had in three nights, and I was awakening pulled from that deep sleep six am that October twenty fourth morning. It was crazy. It was crazy. I remember what I was dreaming and what he pulled me out of and I rolled off and I looked up at this thing, and I said hey. And as I looked up, it had just stepped back from the vocalism from waking me up, and it assumed like a really tight post stamp, like a soldier or sailor's ants. And in a half second, yeah, I have to assess the situation. I knew it wasn't a deer. I knew it wasn't a corugar, which I thought it was initially. And I said hey, and it flinched. Then I extended my right arm and get out of here. Before I was fully extended, it was gone, and I may have heard one steps as it left. It was. It was super fast, super quiet, except what I vocalized, of course, And if everybody wants to hear that vocalization, I published that under a video called A very Rude Awakening. Too long to figure out?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Right?
Speaker 2: Were you camping within proximity to the shelters at that time?
Speaker 1: No, I was some distance away. Now, I have found interesting stick manipulations outside the camp, but there are no structures like that outside the camp crowd that I've ever found there's a mess of of words, and there was there was a very interesting connection of a There was a bent tree fastened to a stick that was driven into the ground and it was fastened. The tree and the stick was fashioned were fastened together by a piece of bark which seemed which looked like it had been manipulated. That's one of those little more esoteric structures, but it had all the elements. I look forward to consider it one of theirs. So what I do is just drive around the valleys in northern Michigan. I look for these structures and I leave the quarters see what I get.
Speaker 2: How did you start out in pursuit of this mystery to begin with? What happened?
Speaker 1: I'm covering, uh, starving artist. I'm still starving, But you know I was. I was into the artistic photography. I think, yeah, I just want to see one, Matt. I just wanted to see one. That's how I got started. So I was actually planning a camping trip up to the Bounty Waters, camping and fish and it was really the first time I had spent any significant time on YouTube, and I wanted to know, you know, our campsite the lakes. We were going to and what sort of protagees we were going to endure. Found all of that, much to my satisfaction, and I took about two and a half days, and during that time a suggested video came up of Bigfoot, and I didn't click on them immediately. I was waiting until I got everything I wanted to get off of YouTube, and then I gave into the temptation because as a kid, I always thought if these beans were real, I had to see one. I'm naturally curious, I'm wired that way, and I'm curious your fault and I figured out one of these beans commune, and it's it is around these areas where I find either solo standing or many of these structures, very varied gps, wrigwams and link to that self was fun. Finding them is still fun. I still do do that, but I have some regular routine spots up that I lead recorders, and I invariably get something worth writing home about recorded about I sent I think about a fifty two second clip. It's really weird and ethereal sort of vocalizations. You have a what it starts off? What's set the recorder off? In this instance, that was recording on the voice activated mode, and there was like a knock, which I hadn't convinced of vocals that established got the recorder running. Then you here a little snip, and then like a call, a distant call, and then something it's a response that's kind of like a siren sound, like you know of ancient war and mythology and and all sorts of other stuff. And in that you have the knock, you have whistles, you have weird calls, you have conventional speech as you and I are engaged in now, and mixed in with other various vocal modalities. But there are multiple subjects you can tell throughout the valley, and if you listen closely, you can hear subjects close in the foreground of the audio, and you can hear those in the distance. I know I sent you that clip, and I sent you another one. I think that I recorded from the same location two years apart, and has all those elements in as well conventional speech, the clicking, weird you know, you hear what. There's kind of a lot out there. I need to learn most from witness encounters, and very often they'll describe the clicking and the melodic sort of clucking that kind of thing, and there was one description I heard that it was like the sound of running waters, which piqued my interest because in the boublical studies you look into revelation in the Bible, John reported hearing Jesus speak with the sound of many waters, which is like, okay, that's perhaps an element of what could be angelic speak or or language that only the Bene elohem would would know, or beings of that unseeing realm, which is the shadeen. Shadeen is an Hebrew word that means territorial spirits. When it was translated, I think it lost its original meetings. In modern West Christianity has taken a demonic or demons. If you look at the original Hebrew, it's actually territory and spirits. So they could, in my opinion, they could be evil or good. They can be demonic or angelic. They can be this, that or the other thing. And I think there are many. I think there are many of these beings and they all have their own place. That's that's speculation. I can't say for sure, but that's where my mind and my own evidence to passive bodial observation has taken me.
Speaker 2: Walk us through the process. You find these structures and then you just place a voice activated recorder in them, or how do you set it up?
Speaker 1: I do. I set it down at the base of these structures. I tried my best to hide them. Very often they find them, and that's exert I believe I have a clip I can share it enough to share it with you later of actual juveniles holding my recorder and an older voice in there in the mix, and it kind of sounds like the older one was saying, what is it like a really deep gravelly ah, just a deep old voice. It's it's fascinating. So and I but I believe they were holding it because when I retrieved the recorder, it was in a neon a neoprene sleeve and it had this like iridescence to it when I picked it up, as it were coded in some sort of powder, and it reminded me of the powder that my mother had on her makeup table as a boy, and had somewhat of an iridescence to it. That's what it looked like. And I threw the back of my car and went I bought my business. The stink. The stink started. It was really pervasive in in my car and I couldn't identify for a while, but it was the whatever was left on the uh the new prem quorder cover huh uh so, and I have that backup audio to, you know, add to the plausibility that that was the scenario of the setting. Jim Roles picked it up and were wondering. Sometimes they never have taken the recorders. On probably three or four occasions found them for pushed way further in than where I left, which I think is interesting, and that was the case with that one as well.
Speaker 2: Do you think these structures you're funding me? Because I mean I've seen video and photographs of some of the structures you found, and in most cases they look like what we would build for like emergency survival shelter type situation, yeah, Debrie shelters. Yeah. Do you think they're shelters for them or do they have some other purpose or they trying to make them look like something that we would construct.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't have an answer for that. All I know is that when I find these structures, I do test. I do test if they have that primitive feel, especially I do test that lead recorders, and that's how I know. I don't know what they significant, significant signify. I believe that these are places. They tell me where where they've been before and where they will likely be again. So the only way to test that is to leave audio recorders. I'm trying to. I tried early on. I tried game camps, and I got nothing. I left a trail cam at a spot based in the structure, and I didn't see just a week, but I didn't see a single rodent, not a squirrel, not a bird, nothing. I didn't get anything, which I thought was pretty interesting, big or not that was in a suburb of ann Arbor or just outside of the Arbor, And it goes to underscore the fact that there's a heavy presents around our watersheds I could bring around Detroit. As a matter of fact, Cliff Barrittman I hired him once upon a time. He was in West Branch doing a lecture and I hired him for a Sunday afternoon sort of session. It was the first time I had actually aired my carelier recordings. My end of the presentation didn't really go so well. This was like spring of nineteen and I had just gotten into it. The first recorder I laid, I think was late November twenty eighteen, so I newly brand new with this kind of stuff. I was still using Audacity as the you know, to filter and clean up some audio. I later moved on to Adobe Audition and have refined my skills where where where I'm a pretty good formula which changes all the time depending on the clip that that reveals these these uh, these audio, these these vocalizations.
Speaker 2: Have you heard other audio recordings from other people that are similar to what you've captured?
Speaker 1: Oh? I spoke of that earlier this afternoon. There's a fellow interested in doing a documentary on my work, and, believe it or not, matt Matthew Johnson, uh, the chiropractor. I believe he is, UH and he has I don't really follow his work, however, at having investigated it, and and he's probabished some audio on the front of his red page. I'm sorry I can't name it right now, only because I can't remember it, but his audio was very much of the same ilk that I have gathered. There's also Christine Parker. I don't know if you know that name. She was around years ago and wrote a book called one hundred Bigfoot Nights. Yes, yes, so all right, So her stuff is much like that which I've I've also captured quite honestly in that in that vein. I don't know what uh you know, everybody considers run More heads work recordings to be the all end all every time they hear them, especially now and especially after the seven and a half plus years of recordings that I gotten. I don't have anything really that sounds like what he has recorded. So I believe they record something, but they I believe they're much different beings than that which I've captured in the hills and waterways of Michigan. All the stuff that I have has has similarities in that they have these these a very interesting harmonic resonance which they use most of him, and that harmonic resonance I think is maybe responsible for what people are feeling when the hair is raised on the back of their neck. I had an encounter in twenty nineteen that was October twenty first. It was another Monday night. That little one was Monday morning, but Monday night, and around eight o'clock I heard ch hop from downstream of the river, which is the river's probably fifty yards for me. I can't see it, but it was from that direction and then upstream I heard this big, loud boom. The boom was like a I'd liken it to an empty dumpster being dropped on the concrete from a few feet off the ground. It was loud. I felt the percussive impact of that boom, and it's in the audio as well. You can detect it. I recorded it one other time where I was not present up in the up If anybody's curious to hear that, it's at the very beginning of the Hanso footage. I believe I sent you a clip. That clip was, well, so they're out there, this this this strange, otherworldly cryptid you know, nocturnal chains of darkness kind of realm I believe exists. And the only thing I can you know, liken it to or explain explain it with. There are the biblical documentations and mentions of these beings.
Speaker 2: I mean, the audio that you sent me, I would not classify it as the typical stuff you here presented as Bigfoot vocalizations. It's not the whoops and the howls and the screams and things like. I mean, it's pretty creepy.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: Do you think are you recording one thing or are you recording multiple different things.
Speaker 1: I have to believe that I'm recording multiple different things that are all part of that you know, otherworldly unseen realm. That's just my current thinkings on that. You know, if you listen to my encounter of October twenty first, twenty nineteen, that was the Monday night, it was two nights before I picked up what I call the well like a called deep scout audio, but it's really kind of a key to helping me understand what I actually captured during the encounter two nights prior so. And you listen to that, you will hear this otherworldly clicky clucky stuff that's enunciated. You will hear conventional speech you're here, scoops that sounds gremlin ish, And you know, I got one that clearly says are you we can Havoc and about a minute fifty seconds later, the same voice as Havoc hate this man tomorrow. It's weird. I encourage you to look it up and yeah, yeah, tell me and I and I have to come home after that camping trip to my wife, who hates this subject. I had to internalize all that for months now. I didn't I didn't listen to the audio after that until a month later, because I'd wait for my nerves to settle after all I had gone through. And you can hear me in that audio footage too. Hear you hear a lot, and I never saw a thane that night, but you'll hear things that are just absolutely otherworldly and crazy. But you also hear things like at the three minute thirty second mark of that ten minutes audio that I published, and this is all during the encounter. The encounter starts at four minutes fifty three of that footage that Light published, and two versions of that footage are published, and in one a little more uh, a little more overmodulated version, you can hear it three minutes thirty seconds a deep voice. It says Eban obvious ooohh. I mean, it's super cool. It's one of my favorite expressions. And you got to listen closely or else she'll miss it. But that stuff is, it is real, and it's in there. In there. You hear hegi lahwa. You hear an expression snack pot. I don't know if they were talking about what I was eating or not. I just earlier I had made a traveler stew which is probably about fifteen years old. It was terrible. Maybe though referred to a snack. I don't know. When you hear hegey lah blah, you'll hear me say what was that? At that moment, there were a couple of major dumps of water from my tarp. It was above the recorder. It's crazy. The whole thing is crazy. And around that time I got zopped. I heard this. If I can liken it to in sound to a visual, remember that salt and pepper snow screen, that what happened on TV old TVs, TVs and that that. Yeah, the static, it was that static. It felt like that static on my ear drums. It was weird. It was It was just and that was really very, very unpleasant.
Speaker 2: You mentioned though jibwe speech earlier. Have you been able to translate anything else?
Speaker 1: I have not. I really haven't translated anything because I really don't know what they're saying. But you know, in the Hanso putties, you hear Hanso clearly, you hear some other weird stuff. You hear something barking as it goes off into the distance. You hear this really weird humming that quite honestly could be a freaking spaceship bro. I know it's it's utterly bizarre. I believe that you know, along the different beings that I recorded, those vocalizations that are recorded around ann Arbor, are they contain vocal elements that are really quite different from that which I've observed in northern Lower Michigan. Huh and and uh So I'm not saying I'm recording bigfoot all the time. I think I may have, uh we recorded these dog man things. The reason I say that is there's there's audio that has I've listened to dog dog witness experiences and they describe sort of a like a it stood up and made this like back cracking, bone cracking kind of sound. I've recorded that. It's it's super super weird, And I have not recorded that up in northern Michigan where I where I have known and seen like that little one, I have vocals recorded you hear me, and I saw it after it vocalized, and so it's I don't know, it's it's it's above my pay grade to actually say what these things are. But I'm telling you, if you like a little adrenaline rush, this is the greatest hobby of the world. It can be really truly nerve wacking. You know. After after I listened to that encounter audio of October twenty first, I was messed up for another three or four months, and I have to internalize it. My wife wouldn't have anything to do with it. She thinks it was you know, fancyful folly. And here I am, you know, suffering. I can't talk any friends, family. I'm not the only witness who has experienced that. It really is a shameful, painful reality of this when people just you know, you experience, you experienced something so profound that you never thought possible, and nobody will listen. It's like my last two my last two published videos, I haven't even gotten I think I might have gotten nined the views between the two of them and collectively over two months of airtime. Uh, like well, which is a shame because well there's something I have to say and conveying about that. But I don't know, I don't know. I I often wonder when the men in black are coming, I wonder why they're not coming. Yeah. Uh and if you know why they're not, it's you know, and the genmine thought, maybe they're learning something from me because this stuff was so novel, you know, I'm intensely curious. I noticed very subtle things in audio that were that I was noticing in audio that was prior previously collected, but I had no idea what to do with like that in account audio. Wow, And and I began to understand that because two nights later, up on a new structuring and that audio contains expressions. I actually I have one of these being, saye helicopters. It clearly says opters. Uh. There's another expression that it kind of cells like, sounds like helicopters. There's one that says come capikasaw and h F fifteen ft. And again these conventional expressions are accompanied by melodic clicking and clucking. So if everybody wants to hear that, it's I collected, collected little less than four minutes of audio, and I published it under a video called UH Voices from the Depths of the Woods. And you'll hear stuff in there that's really kind of very bizarre and and not as disturbing as that which I had experienced two nights before. Uh. This setting was really quiet, it was not raining, it was not windy. You hear clearly these beings speaking with a variety of vocal modalities, including the melodic clicking and cluckling, and conventional speech.
Speaker 2: There was also a video clip you sent me, uh, where you were talking about a staring contest.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, that was October thirty, twenty sixteen. It was the last night of my second trip, after having decided to go into the woods for the specific purpose of finding a bigfoot, so I had. It was the last night. I went to the side of the camp. I was brushing my teeth. I was going to go to bed. At quarter to ten that night, I had my red headlamp on and I went to the side of the camp. I was brushing my teeth. One of those sonicul you know, motorized things. I thought initially that maybe the sound brought in them. I mean, this is me being stupid. I think that being was there all night just observing me. Well, I spit my tooth based out and I look up and I'm looking at these two eyes. They really wide, set about sixty eighty feet in that range. Really, why I said made huge. I mean we're like the bottom of a coke hand kind of size. I mean huge. And they never moved, They never moved a millimeter. We just had this long, long stare down. And at first I'm like, okay, I'm rooming out this, that and the other thing. But after several minutes of stare down, these don't move. I'm convinced it's one of the one of these beans. And I'm also convinced that if I break eye contact, I'm never going to see it again. It'll just get away. But after it was probably in the neighborhood of ten minutes, it was a super long time, I broke the impasse. I'll never forget the feeling of turning my back on what I truly believed to be one of these hairy cousins. And I, as nonchalantly as possible, I went and grabbed my Sony handicamp and a flashlight, and halfway back from my car back to where I was standing, I turned everything on and in about twelve seconds, I capture a subject in the background, uh, in the woods, and and I didn't believe I didn't see it. I didn't believe I had captured anything. So that video footage UH stayed on my camera for four months. It was February and I decided, you know, you're suffering from a little cabin feeder up here in Michigan. And uh, and I found this anomalous apparition in the background. Uh that I found took the shape and gave way to the ship given my light, and its movement gives way the shaper, you know, a bright hominy uh in the background. So yeah, that happened. That was. That was. I think it's one of the coolest captures out there, quite honestly, even though it's blurry, and that's how you know it's real, right right, it's so uh yeah, And it happened right after this long stare down and uh. The I used to coach my video, you app I think it was coach my video and that allowed me to zoom in and and owned scrub back and forth, which you saw in that clip. You can see that clip. Anybody goes to Michigan Aboriginal dot com. They'll see that clip and you'll hear some interesting other vocals, which, if I were to compare to Rod more heads of vocalizations, the vocals you hear on that little video are the closest I've come to mimicking anything close to the cio sounds it related. These being seen to be a little more less, a little less troglodyte, right, a little less cave manish sounding, a lot less actually than the than the CI sounds. Their vocals are severely sophisticated, well beyond our abilities to ah ever, evolved into if you ask me, I.
Speaker 2: Mean a lot of the audio at first sounds like unknown artifacts, like I can't tell what it is, and then you go back and re listen to it, and then you start realizing that, like, okay, well that's definitely a voice. That's definitely you hear the communication behind it. You hear the intelligence behind it. It's not just a random noise. It's something speaking, especially like the uh, the one that you sent me of what sounds like children talking.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was a great night of recording. And that was in another state, that was in Minnesota. That that is that pretty is so delightful. It's super super boy. Actually there's another if you get to you guys, and I sended the other two clips that were captured on the same night. Yeah, okay, if the audience wants to listen to them. Music video I part oft called Minnesota Mic Drop. It's one of my more popular videos in less than five thousand viewers, but that it went what do I call it? It goes viral. That's viral to me, getting you know, a quick four thousand views a short amount of time. Yeah, no, I was. I was tickled by tickled by that. But in that you hear one subject saying wa heat heat something like that. Weird uh, another one that sounds with a robust uh vocalizations and hassan yacht uh and and then the children vocalizations all three in one night, which I thought was just fabulous. And this isn't in a nature preserve called what is it like? Something like the listeners can chase that down in Minnesota, I know, right so, but it's right outside of the central business. Miss Richfield is the town that this preserve is in. And my wife is from it where there wasn't in her sister. She's she's under the full time care and adult foster care home. She she's she can't function on her own. Anyway. I was letting Maggie catch up with her sister, and I went off with a little height and not one hundred yards into that park, I found structures and I left. I left three quarters I think the next night it was looking at perhaps the last night, and picked it up the day we're going to leave, and was really tickled to death that I got such wonderful vocals just in one night. But if if you want to see what I do, that's all I do. The cross structures you can see any place in the recorders. Picking them up the next day, I document my ingress and negress and it's just truly amazing. So I would if we're going to ever learn really what the true nature of these beings are, we need, we need greater insights, and I'm I'd like to see other people get into this strange little hobby by living recorders of actual structures and sharing sharing what they find. And that's that's really all I'm trying to do.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to put enough emphasis on this for the listener. You are finding structures that if a non bigfooter were to run across, they would be like, okay, well this is not natural, this is not animal made. This is clearly made by a person, point blank. And you are finding them in areas outside well populated areas, yep, suburbs even that have commonalities in different states, different areas. Where you go, you're finding these things, but they're in the same type areas. And then you're leaving the audio recorder completely passive. You're just dropping it off and leaving, and you're capturing recording after recording after recording of some sort of unknown languages, sounds, chants, songs. But the one thing that is clear, they are not identifiable as people speaking English, and they are not identifiable as animal sounds. I mean, it sounds like a person and other strange sounds. I need to throw that in there, but I it's amazing, it really is.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, now you can understand why I'm a little crazy. You know, I was sharing earlier with the documentarian. Earlier, I was like, you know, I'm a strange parent, which sucks. Apparently it's a thing with youth to the strange. Anyway, I really thought along as if I could just prove this thing to be real, maybe my kids will think me, you know, honest and telling the truth about other things. You know. It's like like the nature of this, that and the other thing was they you know, just don't they just deny. I pray on this all the time, and I pray for a joyful reading in some day. I hope I hope to survive long enough to have that. But yeah, I'm bringing forth volumes and upon volumes of strange audio capturing clearly what is some sort of communication expressed with the variety of different vocal modalities ranging from this harmonic resonance stuff which I believe they can use to blend in with the sound of the rain and the sound of the wind. And I believe they have a level of sophistication in their vocal expressions to do that. And I have audio evidence to, you know, give that plausibility. And you know, the ship's for real, it's out there every day, and you know, in church, you know, we pray for you know, all creation, things seen and unseen, and it's just a real reminder to me that there is this wonderful creation out there. I believe there are various existence challenges the theory of evolution, because if if evolution is a thing in the creation of species, then they were here a lot longer than we were, and that also so satisfies some biblical narratives. But you know, their existence also affirms biblical narratives, and a lot of it's I think revealed in the non Canadized uh Biblical texts like you know, First Emoch and Book of Joshuar, Jubilees, Maccabees. Uh, these are being apocrypha, right, and they're they're in the second tem temple uh, Jewish scribe you know time, you know which is Jesus time. You know, they've had a very supernatural worldview of this existence, and they speak of multiple heavens, right, we might colloquially express them as different dimensions the same kind of stuff. All cultures have, you know, law and such that support those narratives. And I truly believe we're dealing and was something biblical, And it's I don't have all the answers all like I sit in constantly awe and wonder about the true I mean, this stuff is awesome. I mean these vocalizations. I've recorded micro voices, which I think is a vocal modality commonly associated with the youth. But they sat I mean, they're speaking, they're there, they're they're singing. I mean, it's it's it's just part of this world. It really is.
Speaker 2: Now, you're talking about a lot of elements that people would consider supernatural, but you're not talking about like you haven't mentioned any necessarily supernatural experiences personally, Have you had any I.
Speaker 1: Have well interactions if these beings are supernatural and these and counts, you know, I've recorded them and experienced them. That that is clearly that would be a supernatural sort of experience.
Speaker 2: Have you had any instances of like mind speak or has anything followed you home from any of these locations?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah about the yeah, the passenger kind of thing. Yeah, I don't know. You know, if you look at my current situation, it depends on your perspective. One might say I'm running having a hell of a run of bad luck. Yeah, I mean, my children's astreatment is one thing, and I've committed myself. I've sacrificed I mean, working in the past three years. That's personally by choice. But I'm running a lot of money, so I got to figure something out. But I've dedicated so much time and intellectual energy and contemplation this subject that because I believe that it's important for us and now, and it's fascinating with me. That feeds my need for you know, for answers, or you know, at least the pursuit of answers. You know, it just is what it is. I don't as far as mine speeding does only once have I had an experience where I can believe that it might be mine speak and I heard this. It was September twenty twenty one. I think I was circumnavigating like Michigan. I went through Chicago, through Wisconsin, Michigan's Upper Peninsula, and then back down again and I camped at my usual spot and I heard the most beautiful fluid lift us is that the word melodic? And then see in the expression. It was early in the morning. I remember I was kind of half asleep. I'm an old man, so I had to pee and I'm thinking that can I wait, I'm sure, can I go back to sleep or that to enter my bladder? Anyways, around that time, I was in that middle round of being asleep and being fully awake, and I heard this incredible two sentence expression that I was thrilled about because my recorder was going. But I looked for it later on and I couldn't find it on the audio recorders. Was it in my head? I don't know. And if it is in my head, why would why on Earth? I mean, most people would resport report mind speakers. You know they're getting a message.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some profound epiphany of some sort.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I have no idea what I was listening to other than the fact knew it was a language, It was beautiful, and it was sophisticated. Not in many years could I ever recreate in my own, on my own tongue what I had heard. Was it in my head? I heard it? Was it my imagination? I don't know. Was it put there by one of these beings? Maybe? I don't know. I don't doubt other people's mind speak stories, there's enough of them around, but I can't say that I've had one on my own. But if I had that one experience was something that I would say was mind speak because it did not register on the recorder.
Speaker 2: That's interesting. I never had any experiences that I would consider paranormal or supernatural in relation to them, But looking back, perhaps I did and I just wasn't attributing it to them.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Maybe we're pretty stupid creations. We are. Yeah, we're dumb.
Speaker 2: Yeah. But something that kind of goes with what you just said is there have been cases, and I've been personally attached to some of them, where people have gotten audio recordings of sounds that took place when they were there, but they didn't hear it happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I believe that happens. Can they direct their vocalizations? Like, can they like that static? I heard on my ears and felt on my ears. Was that meant as to disoriented because it was disorient Was that meant to have that you know, desired outcome? Or or was I just simply because there are many of these beings out there, you will hear multiple vocal individual multiple signatures. It's weird. But I never saw any I never saw a thing that not I shine. I did, never saw a being, nothing moving. But the audio picked up a lot enough to to really mess mess it up.
Speaker 2: Well, there is that one audio recording that you sent me that you have labeled as an e VP whenever a Small Town Monsters project, I guess was going on, and oh.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is right after uh you hear that tree flock?
Speaker 2: It's like I listened to it, and then I listened to it again, and I was like, what is he talking about? I don't hear any EVP. And I look at the title and like, as I'm looking at the title, I'm playing it back a third time and I hear the tree flocks. Whatever that means it was so clear it sounded like somebody standing there. But you you can obviously listen to it and you know that, Okay, that's not one of the people that was there talking.
Speaker 1: Nope, done at all. And we didn't see a thing. We did not. We were twenty five feet away, ish sayta goodbyes. And it was after Actually, because I have a you've heard people say gunshots that you know they hear this gun shot so that they can't they can make sounds either like gunshot. So I played that, and I believe it's a vocal, and I play it because it has other I told you about the micro voices, right, the little micro voices singing in the same cadence as the gunshot salvo vocals were going on. So the only time I've ever played my stuff outdoors in the woods where I'm camping was right after that interview at the small Town Monster splitge and and I played it. So I went back reviewing that night's audio and they were there. I got some pretty crazy Actually I stop. I took a break from this stuff after I heard some of the stuff. I went over that that night's audio and I found the elements and there was a present a few of these means again, they all sound very different, and so with that, I'm like, okay, So I played the audio. There's cause and effect. I brought them in. Then then it was it was that time that I went and reviewed that audio that I had going at the vestibule of my tent where we were at the time. We were about twenty twenty five feet away, and that that's when I discovered that Treeflaw vocal And they're also I mentioned before, the verifying vocal elements is speaking very esoteric ways and detect a couple of other vocalizations around that Treefaw whatever that was. You can also hear that treef Laws subject. I presume it was that subject walking away because you hear the crisp steps right after you hear the truth flaw. Just you know, it's at our worldly stuff man and I, you know, we didn't say a thing, so that that kind of also supports the tausibility of this unseen realm existence.
Speaker 2: You've mentioned a couple of times that you've kind of taken breaks here and there. Does some of this stuff bother you?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, some of it does. The night I captured the Hanso footage which I mentioned earlier. There was another expression earlier that you know, I used two different recorders. I put the lesser recorder at the last structure I found on my way back to the car. It was looked fresh, it looked maintained, it made perhaps some recent activity, and I got within between seven to twenty and eight o'clock. Eight o'clock is when the other recorder, which is about eighty feet away, maybe one hundred that's when that recorder was start starting to record on voice activated mode. So it never picked up the same vocalization as the last mic drop. And that stuff sounds awful. It's only twelve to thirteen seconds of audio. But that happened, I presume right after I left, because I dropped the recorder. I got the GoPro going. As a matter of fact, right before I dropped the recorder. You can hear a whistle in the background. If you look at the GoPro footage, it's a there's a like a weird whistle. Excuse me, that sounds like something like that. I don't know any bird that does that, not in a way that this was expressed. You know, Yeah, I've recorded stuff that does truly trouble me that that first initial capture, which you can hear on the front page of Michigan Aboriginal dot com, it's the actual vocalization following that footage where that subject is revealed in the background. It's played right after that you can hear some pretty scary stuff. And that was right after I left. So their eyes were on me and that whistle that it's kind of a weird whistle, but that sort of tone and cadence, they were there. Their eyes were on me, and I could feel it at the time. I could feel it. It's really I tell you, man. The first time, when I was in the in the middle, I was approaching this little glade area, you know, sparse trees and some grass was growing, and that's actually right next to where I captured the Hanso footage. Later that night, I was feeling it. I was feeling eyes on me, and they're they're out there, They're ever present. And I listened to these people thinking that, you know, they're under instruction, spots messing with this. I kind of believe that. And if they are under instruction, they're they're obedient most of the time, but they will mess with you like that. Little one who woke me up, you know, Ego port sEH. But he always says that they're pranksters. They will prank you, they'll mess with you. And I think you know that experience I had October twenty first, twenty ninighteen. Maybe I was the only entertainment in the woods. Uh. They scared me plenty, I really thought, Matthew. I honestly thought when I heard that teach it you hot and that big boom, and and having the epiphany that you, okay, this is actually happening. You are going through this right now, I thought, any moment now, I'm going to die. I thought that some sort of being was going to come out from the darkness and just you know, unlive disappeared me. Yeah, unlived. Yeah yeah. And the feeling I had, Matt was that I was being judged. That's that's how I felt, because you realize in an instant you're in the midst of something so much bigger than you are, not only in physical size, but and just their very existence. And these beings could live. I mean, if they are corporeal beings, and like I said, I saw one of those that night, maybe they are all spirit I don't know I'm I'm in line with the blood and blood and you know, qush blood caam. But I'm also in line with those that believe there's something more spiritual or supernatural to these beings. It's just part of their nature. Uh, they like us, were created. That's my belief. My'm formerly atheist. You know, I was influenced by the writings of an Ran and Nietzsche in my youth, and you know, in my youthful arrogance, I bought him to their atheism and and but you know I had it all figured out, the new experience of level. If you asked me earlier, if I I experienced anything supernatural, I have in a in a church. This was I got a call one morning, I think it was a Tuesday, of all things. I was working from home and I got a call for him buddy. He said, sorry, didn't tell you, but Duck's dad died last week. His funerals today. So I dropped what I was doing, Uh breast a pair of pants, hair shirt, and uh went off. And I was a little late. I was sitting in the back of the service next to my buddy, who would called me this is out in the canton Plymouth Canton area, and wild that the priest this is a Catholic to I'm not a Catholic. This priest was had his incense and he was going around and doing his ritual. You know, Christ is born. He was risen, he will come again and an app call him that parition if you will. But it was a shadow initially, I think it was a pre shadow. I noticed the shadow on the back wall, which is fifteen twenty feet beyond the priest, and he was doing his thing, and the shadow kind of started moving to the left and right, which caught my attention. I was thinking, what's corn I'm an artistic photographer, and it just caught my attention. There was this play of light, but you know what, there was no light in front of the priest to cast such a shadow. It was weird. But it went away and moments later it came back. Not only did he go left and right, this time it also got larger and smaller again. It's like a shadow on the back wall, but it had this nah life to it, if you want this energy to it. And then it went away and moments later it came back again. Not only did it move left and right, it larger and smaller, but it had this beautiful energy about it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, man, you're good.
Speaker 1: This happens sometimes. I told this that I've not welled up. But it was so profound the energy it had, and it was as if the Holy Spirit was there to welcome Chuck's dad and to the Kingdom of happened. It was just it was a true beautiful experience. But at the time, you know, that's how that's me looking back on it. At the time, I was dumbound. I was like kind of like an adult in the back, scratching his head, you know, and drewing, maybe wondering what the hell this thing is. But it had it had life. It was a play of light. Now, as an artistic photographer, I if I were to recreate those women, the side to side and the larger, smaller that light source, if I were to recreate it, that light source would have had to have been in front of the priest, and I would have placed it where Chuck's father's casket was. Wow, and that light source would have been moving to and fro in the side to side, And you look at the top of the true and fro on the side to side. That is the shape of the Cross. Yeah, so that's my interpretation. That was absolutely and my faith had already been sealed from you know, a long road or recovered from being an atheist. I had accepted Jesus since my Lord and Savor. It wasn't like I needed any reminders or any convincing. I had accepted on blind faith. And what I wouldness that it was truly a beautiful thing. It has nothing to addict it, or does it? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it does. I think it does. I think it plays into the part where you felt like you were being and I think it plays into why you've been allowed to find and capture these moments.
Speaker 1: I hope. So I've prayed on it throughout and I've said it before my prayers I have been exceeded one thousandfold, and in that light that this is God given, I need to let people know that this existence is real, that the narratives of the Old Testament, the supernatural elements are real, and that this bigfoot phenomenon is very real, very very real.
Speaker 2: Well, I know people are gonna want to want to check this stuff out. Tell them where they can find it.
Speaker 1: Well, simply Michigan Aboriginal dot com or on Facebook or YouTube. It's Michigan Aboriginal Project. I recently purchased another url, Michigan Angelic, so I do have enough audio direct audio evidence to plausibly support the narrative that these beings maybe of an angelic realm. So I've got Michigan Angelic. I don't know what's going to happen with that. I just bought it last week and haven't really done anything much at all for that, But I do believe the mysteries of the universe are at play here. I'm just I'm grateful for my journey. I'm grateful for you for inviting me on your show and opportunity to reach your audience. I'm just here to share my journey and hopefully maybe I'm an artist as well. I created all my own little logos, and if a kind soul out there cares to buy a hoodie or a T shirt, I'd be grateful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure. I'll put a link to your page in the description of the show so people can easily check it out.
Speaker 1: I believe that my life or my work will have a life after I'm gone, and I'm grateful for you and and and folks like you who are curious enough to give me, you know, give me the stage. It's it's bizarre. So this is real, it says Reels, I I never thought possible.
Speaker 2: Have you seen Bigfoot, dog Man or something else you can't explain? You'd like to share your story with everyone else, Email me at Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfoot Crossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past episodes, merchandise, everything you need, all in one place. And until next time, remember there's something in the woods.