Speaker 1: It was good boy, JD. What what's good? Everybody? This is what's good?
Speaker 2: This glow really and you're checking out the Cruise Show podcast.
Speaker 1: Make sure to subscribe, rate and sure list go go oh Jesus, Yeah, we got to hear a dog week because I'm there, you feel me and I was just like a previous it's on the fire. We got crazy catalog to run through for sure. Man.
Speaker 3: Congratulations bro, Man, congratulations on the growth as well.
Speaker 1: We've seen it. We've been front row.
Speaker 3: We've seen it, you know, from jump, Bro, and look at it now and you're still growing.
Speaker 1: Bro, I don't even feel like this. I was just telling my my my baby mama. I was like, I don't feel like the same person, Like I'm not the same person. That's that's good. Though.
Speaker 4: It seems like every time you've come in we've seen growth, you know what I mean, Because we've been here six years and you've been here probably four or five times, and it's like every time we see everything levels up.
Speaker 1: You know, I feel like I'm just constantly working on myself. That's what it is. We have to we have got kids, right, trying to be better tomorrow. Even that's it, Bro, that's it. You're eating better too, right? Are you fasting every morning?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're doing? I'll be fasting. Yeah, I do the manifest. Okay, so what time do you have your first meal after the gym?
Speaker 1: Probably like around two may look at you, that's right. I try to hold up. Sometimes I try to hold off for a minute, like maybe four or five PM. And then sometimes like if I'm trying to get back right and reset, what really helps me re sent my mind is going like on the twenty four hour fast wall. But like, do you ever does that ever get to you? You ever want to? Like I only do that like once every like three months there, four months.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've tried like eating one meal a day and then and then but then I go back to fucking up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so fast that's all because you start missing it, bro, and then then you d on it. I have one soda, then the next week you're just four sodas. Again.
Speaker 2: I'm like, are you person to get angry now?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: No? No, Yeah, That's what I was gonna ask, Like if you you you don't if you don't eat in the morning and you wait till four or five, like at that point, do you want to rip.
Speaker 1: No, I feel like I'm I'm like mentally used to it. There you go.
Speaker 3: What's that mental strength from? I think just for being outside?
Speaker 1: Probably yeah, it's probably just everything like everything is led up to this, you feel me and just working on my mental like going to the gym, being like being super strict on myself.
Speaker 3: It, bro, you gotta be bro. Discipline is everything. Discipline is everything paid in full. You showed some discipline in there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's right now. I was. I was in the studio late nice. It's a studio. It took it took over a year, and I'm like, I don't think nobody understands the process. And on top of that, like I wanted to really put my my all, my time and effort into it. So we was turning down shows left and right. So you know, the money, the money, I'm like, you know, I got to get some money, but I'm like, nah, I gotta work on this stuff. Craft gezy to turn down the check it's crazy and not be turned down Hella, bread, Not all bread is good, that's right, that's right, yeah, because you know I've always turned down bread since the beginning. I think that's what made my brand so strong is that I wouldn't take features, don't. I don't do stuff for money.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've never I've never known you or like heard of you to do some bullshit for exactly you feel me but pain and full Yo. Yeah, now you say that, it shows bro, you can tell in on it. The features are right. The way you lined up the songs is right. I know that's a process as well.
Speaker 1: That everything everything, and like, what's so cool about it is like it's major features, but it feels like it's all the hummies like it don't feel like it's some industry shitty for me. That's what I was gonna say. It doesn't sound like I think. I think that's how it came so came out so perfect. Is the line so perfect? It's a masterpiece in your eyes? For sure? My best work today man? And the album cover easy fire Right, it's just me and you see how all that comes together. Like that's like the gro that's one of the blocks I grew up on. Lit that chop cheesep I was on and it just reminded me of the movie paid in Full Crazy. Yeah, I gotta do that. I was gonna say, is there a tie in from Yeah? Yeah. Right, there's a scene at the beginning whether all the front of the chop cheese fire with all the fly whips, and I'm like, I gotta do that, And then I got to involve my son. That a movie that you grew up watching. Yeah, what's another one you grew up watching, like all the gays movies like Casino, Good Fellas, everything, Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, what about like LaBamba not Labama? Selena. I was just watching it the other day. Yeah, I love Selena right right, right, right, I was watching Obama for the first time. I think it might have been my second time, but I don't remember watching it, like because right, right, what was your favorite part that he's from the Pacoima That's right, I know the Valleys. Man.
Speaker 4: What hey, I was talking to you on the way in about heat Stick, you know, and how that's just like that's been something we've been playing like at the top of our list in rotation, rotation for so long. And it was great to hear you guys walk back on the same record, man, And then I hear another one on another one and paid in full, like when you guys got back together in the studio, how was that energy?
Speaker 3: Was it?
Speaker 1: Just instant, right, yeah, yeah, exactly easy. It was like this for us, like it was just like just let's get back to it. Yeah, you feel me? Is that phoenix flex and shuffling in those videos like the yeah he said shuffling. Yeah, we used to go to raise. Nah, we used to go to raise the whole time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let me find out you were a shuffler too.
Speaker 3: I used to sometimes we all were selling something else. So I'm selling pills or something. We was like the Jake Gis people at the Raid. We wouldn't even pay. We were rushing, like, yeah, we weren't even paid to get inking. Y'all rushing in man, badass kids. Look at us now though it paid off.
Speaker 1: Now we get paid to get to go over there. You feel me? You feel me? That's right now. Yeah. Now they got to cut a check to get you there. You know.
Speaker 3: But I've I've read about that because I got I got two boys.
Speaker 1: Right, Like the kids that are struggling, those are the kids.
Speaker 3: That are working the hardest, Right, they're struggling, They're working the hardest.
Speaker 1: It comes easy to the other kids, right, So I used to shuggle a lot of school.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you were you were I don't know if you weren't being challenged or.
Speaker 1: Or know what it was. I think my mind is just like I got a really creative mind, So my mind was all over the place. Isn't it crazy? The bad kids are the kids that are doing the best right now. Damn Yeah, low.
Speaker 4: Key, But I see that in my kids, Like he struggles like with that technical work, but man, he's creative and he's just like his attention is kind of everywhere.
Speaker 1: And then you got to get mad. I feel like, yeah, because I feel like parents are like taught to not embrace that. You supposed to embrace that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all the kids who got like the report cards and said like they talk too much, those are the ones that.
Speaker 1: Are doing that. Yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Afternoon radio show wild Brow because it was talking to that's look at it now and talk about that all the time. Look at jack Jackie was a badass kid looking at it her thing.
Speaker 2: Man, I got to spend a few times and that loo gant me.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, they try to expel me in elementary.
Speaker 2: Nah, in elementary school is crazy and school I get it.
Speaker 1: Elementary I was turned. I don't think people understand how.
Speaker 3: Tured so paid it for you talk about the process, right, Like, yeah, you're turning down shows. You have to devote a lot of time to the process. What else goes into making an album?
Speaker 1: Like paid for that? We may not know, having to like go to a studio, like being comfy at home watching movies. I want my I want my baby, my mom want my son. We watching movies like you might have just hate dinner, and then you're like, then I got to go to the studio and work all night, Like I don't want to leave my my space for me, just like now I gotta go do it. That's that sacrifice.
Speaker 2: How is it balancing being a dad and going to students?
Speaker 1: I feel like it's it's easy for me because I just make sure I get it doing for me. It's tough though it's tough, it's mentally tough, and it's draining for me. It takes a lot of energy, but I make sure I stand on playing. So yeah, on what it is you left the gun? Play? Did your thing? Thank you? Right?
Speaker 3: Tell us a story about left you gonna play? We may not know, but.
Speaker 1: I feel like we know everything about letting.
Speaker 3: He's just say everything, like you know everything I know?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: He uh, he's got a story. You know, you got a story, y'all. And I remember him telling me, I feel like I keep my Story's like, yeah, you.
Speaker 3: Can't have you gotta have something for yourself, right. I remember him telling us that, like your mom checks on him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure. You know now we're real. My mom was there when we shot the video. Man, that's crazy, and I was just I was just talking about it yesterday. I was like, the video we shot, so that for Real video I dropped the day of the album. I dropped the video called for Real and it's in half of Australia half in LA. That's what I was originally shooting. And I invited left you to just come out on the video, come fuck with me. It was just chilling like a hommy. And then we got arrested. So I was like, and I was in the same if from that video. So I was like, let me take my shirt off. I said, all right, now we start in this video. That's right, like we made we make the best out of the situation.
Speaker 3: A wardrobe change, mid rest, that's how we do it. You are creative, yo. And then you and Junior I got together as well. We just shout shot a video on cable last week in.
Speaker 1: I think it's supposed to I think it's when does this come out tomorrow? Yes, Thursday, what's on It'll be in the afternoon.
Speaker 3: So the video is gonna be out, the video right, Yeah, video out now? Yeah, video video now, go check that out.
Speaker 1: I just I was in. It was my first time in Mexico. Beautiful, beautiful. Yeah, it was a good part of that. Yeah. I got to go to every part. Yeah. Man, But that that was like I usually don't vacation, Like I'm just working all the time. And when I do travel, I travel everywhere, and like I'm traveling all year, but it's for work for me. Yeah, I want to start. That made me want to start, like taking vacations and just joining and bringing out your family exactly pictures because I was there for work, still feeling I wasn't vacation. It felt like vacation because it was so nice. But I was like, yo, I got to bring the hommies here so we could studio record. I got to bring my son here, like like bring everybody. You know.
Speaker 3: What was telling me problem told us he had like He'll book you know, hotel stay in Mexico for a week, bring the equipment and just record.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, because it's inspiring. I woke up inspired over there. I was like, I want to rap, man, that's great. You and Junior Ah. That was that was an instant thing or not. That was like an organic thing too, like and Junior h linked up a bunch of times. I went to his birthday party, and you know how like the Mexicans, we haven't provitized and ship like, so it was like the other way around, like it was them and I was rapping for them. You feel me, like like it was a private party. I was like, this is tight, Like we were just like on some hommy shit. And then the song I made, I just made that for myself. I didn't even originally make that, like with no intention of having anyone on it. And then we sent it to each other like we all got to say hommy shout out. The hommies were just in each other music. And then when I was at his party when I want to go do that and I'm rapping, they put me to a side there like you know, he threw a verse on that song of yours and I was like, what the fuck for real?
Speaker 3: Like, yo, this is news to me, yeah, and I was.
Speaker 1: I was. I was like, just sending that whenever you feel me, and they sent them and that Everyone's like, brother, that's a hit. That's a hit. I'm like, I'm like, that's crazy. It's one of those ones. Yeah, And then I feel like it had it's special because it's organic. You feel me when it came from a friendship. Yeah. Yeah, dog, you got Sweetie on there talking that ship too. Yeah. Oh god, she gassed up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, I think that's like, that's like early Sweetie vibe for me.
Speaker 1: So I liked that. Like one of the things I've always felt like this about the hummies Grade Old, any anyone I work with, Greedo, Kaylee, anyone shout out all the hummies, like even Phoenix. Like. I feel like when we get in the studio and I do my creative process, it brings out the best out of all the hummies, like the best.
Speaker 3: Yeah, bro, I feel like Rito got like music he don't want to give us, Bro, Yeah he does.
Speaker 1: He has so much music. He never stopped recording. Where's it at? You've heard it? I gotta to speaking of that, I'm like, I'm thinking I should start executive producing all the homies projects for real. Yeah, that'd be crazy now for sure. What's up, Jack?
Speaker 2: I want to take it back to the pop out real quick. When you get the call, one who makes that call for you? And then two like to see everyone receive it too that you're there.
Speaker 1: How does that feel? Shout out Rory y gets it, Gery gets all the calls. He makes the calls, and he tells me what we're doing. So shout out my manager Roy. But being there it was super special to me, Like it felt like I was like I made it, Like you know, I could rap and I'm accepted because of how good I could rapt, and like everybody knows how authentic I am. Like me and Kate we got mutual friends in the street and for me, so everybody knows each other. So it's like it was like a stamp. It was a really special so da I met. We were in the crowd part of it because we were outside broadcasting. Then we got then we came in and it was just like everybody popping out just felt so great for the city. Man.
Speaker 4: It's like one of those moments like that you'll never forget and you'll tell your kids and the kids you know it felt like a championship game.
Speaker 1: It felt like a parade. Yeah, you know, you know it's one.
Speaker 2: Thing for us to like, you know, we'll be telling our kids like hey, like we were there, You're gonna tell your son like yo, I.
Speaker 1: Performed and speaking to my son, I left. I wasn't there at the end, like I didn't stay for the picture and nothing, because I promised I was taking my sons in the theaters. So like right after I performed, I was like, I gotta go do my stuff. Damn. So the picture comes out, You're like, ship, I was like, I'm good. Did you take your son to I don't remember, you know, but I think movies and nah for a good dad dog, you promise you see. That's what I'm saying, Like I'm like, I'd be gone so much, I gotta make use of all the time I am here.
Speaker 3: Is that coming from having the relationship you had with your father?
Speaker 1: No, because my dad really wasn't like around like that. You feel me if.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Like, you're like, y'all got to do better because of not that felt not really because I didn't feel like like an absence from because I didn't know anything else, so like I don't know, it just it just comes from just being a real one, like you gotta handle business for sure. Yeah, that's why getting kicked out of school in the elementary dog Yeah sure, you know.
Speaker 1: I saw that you've never cracked an egg before in your life? Yeah, or maybe I haven't. It was probably messed up and I don't remember threw.
Speaker 3: An egg at a house the egg for sure. If you ever back, I have cracked the egg. Yeah, yeah, yeah, you cracked an egg for somebody's head.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I literally cracked the egg over someone's head. One of the last days of school in high school, I brought eggs and start throwing them at like security, the security guards.
Speaker 3: Is great.
Speaker 1: Doing that now is even crazier with these egg prices.
Speaker 3: You imagine that, Bro, be crazy, bro waiting for what's the most What's the song that you're most proud of?
Speaker 1: Or is it songs? Maybe not? The one I'm most proud of? Is what is it called? It's the number two? Let me see, let me check. It's the hip boy producer one. Keep going, yeah, keep going, keep going. Because I was in the studio, bro, and I had First of all, I'm nervous because I'm a hip boy, and then hip boys just like they're like like, what you're gonna cut? And then I'm like I'm like, yeah, I need some motivation. So I called I called my baby, my mom and put my son on the phone. So then that's how I came up with the hood. Yeah. I was like, I was like, I felt like like I was back at square one. Like I was like, I gotta make it out the trenches.
Speaker 3: Yeah, right, Like that's something I think you'll always need, right, You need that challenge, for sure. You always need that. I feel like I'm just getting started. I gotta fight my way.
Speaker 1: Out of this. Yeah, for sure, to win. I feel like you got to. You got to keep that mental feel me. Otherwise, like the like love for everything just dies down, the love and the passion. Is it easy to lose that, like especially when Yeah, for sure, for sure, I was. I was thinking about it. I was like that was there was a little point between the short line breakup, But I don't think it was just that. It's just like life changes and you're not around the same circles and you're not doing what you used to do, so like life is different. So it's kind of like it feels like weird. But on top of that, I was like, I just realized I lost a lot of good people at that very time in my life. So I don't know if it was like I was going through depression. I was going through a lot. Like all my life was changing. I was like, it was my first time living like in the suburbs. All my hommies is dying, Like it was a lot going on in my life. Yeah, a lot of change was going on. It was uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: It wasn't that you might be going through like possibly what it was depression. Like after the fact.
Speaker 1: I just realized that, like a few months ago, I was on tour with a through another baby and he like a baby therapist, Like man, he was just having like a lot of deep conversations. And then I was just like, yeah, I just realized I was depressed and now I'm happy. Like I think that's how this project was also like sell fired because I'm like it was like I was getting my spark back. Yeah, yeah, that spark was there.
Speaker 3: I forgot how to be creative. I forgot to do a lot of stuff. Yeah, I think that's I was just like I don't pilot. I felt like that happened to a lot of people, especially creatives. Of course, right that writer's block or that you know, that's just that that spark diminishes a little bit and you have to find it.
Speaker 1: The money so you get like some type of lazy like just coming into everything come easier.
Speaker 3: Nah, I remember we're talking about money rolling loud. You were like, nah, they just called me bro. I'm here, yo, let's get it. No, but I'll be grinding so you feel me. I'll be trying to get all the money. But like I said, I'm still gonna turn down money for sure. Money ain't everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now we can't do no goofy shit. Never know, I can't do that.
Speaker 4: Of course, Hey, I read that your mom used to take you to Target to get CDs, Like when you were good in school and a good boy?
Speaker 1: Did you all have to finesse it? Because I really wasn't good, but I changed the ds to be like, I don't know how to finess, but you know I would get good grades. It was just my behavior. Like right, Like I remember my first freshman year of school, everyone's fucking up because that's when you like get freedom so you can class. You could do whatever you want, and they're still passing to the next grade. So everybody started fucking up. I had all a's my freshman year, and now I start fucking up just like everybody else. It's like me and you know, everyone else was fucking up immediately because they're like, oh, it's our first time with freedom, Like yeah, that's true.
Speaker 4: Hey, did you was there a line on an artist or an album that triggered your brain to say I can fucking do this and I could be great.
Speaker 1: At this m I think everything I grew up listening to no, Actually, you know what, I didn't ever think I could do it until I think, like around when I was like nineteen, when I started when like Rocky and all the young castles coming out, like I was like, where everyone's young and fly like me. I was like I could do this shit too, like, but all all my life before that, before like seventeen eighteen, I didn't think I could ever do it because it was no like no one would really look up to right, like nothing like no Spanish people in the game right now, I know, like Cypress Hill was was coming up, but it was like a different swag. You feel me, like I've always the way I feel about myself like skater like you feel me like I've had that swag. So I feel like Cyprus Hill was more like like Chollo type swag.
Speaker 3: Like in my eyes, it was like a nineties right yeah, like you know they were small, but that's how I looked at it, like as a kid. For me, I feel like your generation, I understand it more now. Yeah, I think like fifty put a battery on a lot of Yeah, yeah for sure, I was. I was like the biggest G Unit fan.
Speaker 1: Right, did you have the spinding g Unit change from the mall? Nah? I had, I had. I had all the clothes though, yeah, yeah, shows shirt everything.
Speaker 2: You mentioned that there was not a lot of people to look up to when you were starting, when you were starting to get into it, Like, how does it feel now knowing that people are looking up to you not only as a rapper, but a Latino rapper.
Speaker 1: I think that's one that's one of my greatest accomplishments over everything, just being able to inspire everyone that I have inspired, like and I love that, like we let each other know that, like like Pestel Bloom of JLP. Everyone everyone lets me know, like bro, like fuck with you for me, like and you part of the reason, like like for doing what we do. And I think that's one of the greatest accomplishments ever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I saw you. I saw a video where you ran in the Chino podcast and you're like, Yo, we gotta get one.
Speaker 1: Like they all tell me, like bro, like it's you swag everything, like we get it from you. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I remember him telling us that in an interview, like right away. I mean you in the interview was Spanish. Oh yeah, yeah, that's fire.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, right, you see you see and I got I got getting from easy too. So it's like it all like trickles. Then it's like off Correl feel exactly. Was work a song that y'all already had now we did that, we do that. We might have done that the same week as the pop out. Yeah, there's that energy. It was turned. I love that. I love that song. I had that energy. You near it, you can feel it, you can feel it. I was excited. I was excited. Were about to go up.
Speaker 3: I'm like, all these motherfuckers, Yo, they're going in And it just felt like it just felt right. It felt the.
Speaker 1: Way it did because it's like I felt like we wasn't even barring up or nothing. We were just gassing up.
Speaker 3: Though, Like it just felt like yeah, for sure, man, So Yo, you mentioned you know you want to take vacations somewhere else?
Speaker 1: Do you want to go Grace for show that where else? I mean.
Speaker 4: For I was, yeah, about to go out there for school, so we have to check out. It's yeah, I think that's the best thing I ever did for my kids. Bro, it's take the place, yeah, because they know the world's bigger than where they're at.
Speaker 1: And you're right, comfortability comfortable. So that's also a reason for like my artistry now where I'm at and why this project was so good. Think about like all the places I've been in the life I live like, it's like seeing so the world is bigger than like where we're from. Growing up, we never went on I want to start taking My son be asking me. He'd be like, Yo, can you take me to this museum in New York? And I'm like, Yo, you gotta slack. I got work. But that's how I like that. That little work trip changed my whole perspective. Like I was like, I gotta do this travel with the tutor. Yeah, for sure, you know.
Speaker 4: We always talk about that too, Like I think we slack on celebrating, right, Like, you don't have to look at it always as celebrating, but as like a moment to appreciated that we do because and enjoy it with the people that we love, right.
Speaker 1: Exactly exactly, you do got to take that time and do that make those moments for like family, because it's like nothing at the end of the day, nothing is more important than family.
Speaker 3: Real, Come on, bro, come onyo. You're spending more money on jewelry.
Speaker 1: Or have we?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I've only bought two jury says. But before I bought but before I bought the first one, I bought a house. Before about the second one, I bought another house. That's the way. I don't just spend money on Yeah, but we got some change though, we got some change. Today, I'm like, I'm like, what's going on here? I do have to know who has better change? Rappers or athletes? Uh, Rappers not because of the quality, because they want to be us.
Speaker 3: That's how they got changed. But that's it, that's it, you feel me. They want to be a lot of athletes do think they can wrap. It's not even you know, can't rap. Miles Bridges, he one of us.
Speaker 1: A fake athlete. Real rappers, one of us like an athlete. That's hilarious.
Speaker 3: Now, rapper changs are different, bro, you know because it's like yo, like the yeah, I've been seeing that because of the video.
Speaker 1: It was probably just good lighting them, but oh god, no, I'm not. I'm not just so like it was pres my ship hit crazy and something like don't hit crazy and other like my ship real and and like it's like, I don't know, I don't really give a about like that. Yeah, I wasn't start talking about the qualities and anything, but I really don't give a fuck. I mean I'm sending no, no, no, but I'm spending yeah, yeah exactly. But I'm spending like over fucking three hundred thousand on the chain too, and there thousands on the chair. I'm like, I spent the money like anybody that got something to say about it, Like people in the comments, those are spectators. Like for me, we're not gonna argue with them. You can't. Yeah, that's that's how I said that. On the What It Is song, I said, funk I look arguing, nigga, all get the fucking we do talk to you you at that level. I've always been like that. Yeah, even like when when like people used to poppot on the internet like street shit. I'm not going to argue with you know what it is.
Speaker 3: Right right, right right, because if it's really do won't see each other, it's easy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, that's too good for me of that conversation. That's too much for me. Bro shout out to Kailing for her friends on the project as well. That's our guy. Shout out Kayling, Bro, he got some of the best hooks, some of the best music ever. Now I always tell him everywhere I go, I'm always playing his music, and I'm always trying to put people on Kaitln Kaylyn uh open up for us on the first show line my field tour. And I don't even think no one even knows that that's crazy. Look at it. That's crazy. Everything full circle like it's coming. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And I feel like everybody on the project, including yourself, everybody's been working.
Speaker 1: Everybody and the shows shows Bro, you know, yeah, that's what That's what I was talking about in the other interview. I'm like, Bro, I think kids getting mis from school, Like we're talking about turns ship and we're talking about doing this and doing that. Yeah, because we're talking about when it's time to party. Like we working twenty four to seven. Like even on my days off, I'm brainstorming and coming up with ideas. So I'm working all day. Like I'm at home, I'm working. I'm still like just in my mind, just coming up with plots.
Speaker 3: You got a lot of a lot of voice notes. I write anything, then you write it. Whoa, that's whole school. No, no, no, I read it in my notepad and you know right nah. So yeah, so I did.
Speaker 1: Just get a journalist start writing stuff down to the Well, that's that's good for you. Your journals every day? Really wow. Yeah, I wrote my first my first note the other day when we're leaving like Japan, and I was like, I ned start doing this. Yeah, and you can also take from that, yeah exactly, And I can think about it, and I can think about like where my head was at that time and where I'm at now.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, your son Japan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Oh, he was asking. He was asking to go crazy, We're going to go So that's right. He really be asking, like y'all want to go here. He's specific about it. They know they know more than we did. Yeah, you know for sure, a hundred percent. I was just telling my mommy. I'm like, the other day I walked in the room and he was he watches guided meditation to go to sleep. I'm like, what, it's crazy.
Speaker 3: They're gonna be better than us, for sure because he his mom to go though, because he called his mom.
Speaker 1: Bro, you don't allow it. No, just he just don't do it. He's like my teenager. Bro. Yeah, but I called I called my mom by her first name, and everybody like it's funny. My brother Bee used to see that. She like she my hommy, like my mom, like my best friends. Yo. He used to drive me crazy. My brother Be used to walk in the house Vicky like, Yo, that's mom. That's not Vicky Gee. Yeah, shut out mighty and see I shot her. I shot her out on my.
Speaker 2: Love.
Speaker 1: That's mom. That's Mom the whole time. That's crazy. Painting full old Jesus, my God, congratulates.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you for project than thank you love the way you describe because I mean, you hit the mark. You know, it sounds it sounds like an album that you've always wanted to make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, exactly been I've been waiting for this moment. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Pay the Ful is available everywhere on all streaming platforms. Oh gez, Cruise Show Real ninety two to three.
Speaker 1: I got one more thing to say, Let's do it. Charlotte Mafia album comes.
Speaker 2: So hey Jack get Rich from The Cruise Show, thanks for listening to The Cruise Show podcast. To make sure to subscribe, and hey, auto download so you don't miss an episode. So so