Speaker 1: Everybody.
Speaker 2: We are broadcasting line from Frisco, Texas. We are at the Lounge by Top Golf for the KPMG Women's PGA Championship at the Omnipga Resort in Spa in Frisco. And this place is paradise and there are still tickets available again if you want to come see this this weekend. It's going on all weekend long. They said it's water friendly. What that means is anywhere you go out here, they're going to be pushing free ice cold water on you now, pouring it on you, handing it to you, or you might end up on a water slide. The KPMG WOMEN'SPGA Championship dot Com KPMG WOMEN'SPGA Championship dot com is where you get tickets. Kids fifteen and under are free with a ticket at adult, and one ticket at adult can get four codos in for free. So, man, if you love golf, man, this place is paradise period. It just looks beautiful out here. But if you love golf in your NDFW, man, take the time to come out here and have a blast this weekend.
Speaker 1: It's really special.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And I swear I had a blast at the Byron Nelson. I'm not saying that to disparage any other tournament, but just the facilities is way different than if you've ever been to a golf tournament. They're great. This is way different. You're coming to a resort. There's tons of space, there's tons of amenities, there's tons of food and drink options.
Speaker 1: It's awesome.
Speaker 2: So don't if you've ever been to a golf tournament. It's really unlike any that you've ever been to, just because of what they have here.
Speaker 1: This is the PGA headquarters and it's amazing.
Speaker 2: Right, it's hard to believe it's in Dallas, Fort Worth and great is in Frisco, Texas.
Speaker 1: So great.
Speaker 2: All right, coming up in just a matter of minutes, we'll go around the sports. Does Mark Cuban have tremendous regret? We'll discuss that, but right now it's time.
Speaker 1: For this.
Speaker 3: Another edition of things.
Speaker 2: Skin is Traffic.
Speaker 1: What look did you just have on your face? Kevin cow At the end of that, I believe it is.
Speaker 2: I really enjoyed this article I saw in the Dallas Morning News from our friend Sarah over there. There's a guy in Garland named greg Art cop Now first of all, that's a bad name. Art Cop sounds like a failed TV show on ABC in the nineties.
Speaker 1: They can, but they're usually not pretty good at drawing the criminal. What did Christina just get? Oh?
Speaker 3: Look at that?
Speaker 1: Holy cow?
Speaker 3: What do you think delicious cubano? Have you had a cubano here? Because they're a move.
Speaker 1: I don't eat pork, but thank you.
Speaker 2: Oh you're right, I'm sorry, but those French fries look great.
Speaker 1: That's an exciting sandwich.
Speaker 2: That's a high level excitement sandwich for you, and you typically have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just peanut butter.
Speaker 3: I'm so happy for you.
Speaker 1: You're kind of coming into your.
Speaker 2: Own here, going all out here, she said, would you guys mind not cooking the bread and then also like not having any condiments on it anywaylious. So Greg the art cop is a Garland man, and he took it upon himself.
Speaker 1: He saw the back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 2: He saw the Texas Monthly Best Barbecue list, and he's like, what if I went to every single barbecue joint on this list?
Speaker 1: Always putting the system on trial.
Speaker 2: It's almost like, I mean, this is kind of what retirement is supposed to be, right, Hey man?
Speaker 1: Put in all this work.
Speaker 2: Now I'm gonna go to fifty barbecue restaurants.
Speaker 3: I want to go out to wait and get attack.
Speaker 1: I want to go do some crap. And I'm go do some crap.
Speaker 3: So he's.
Speaker 2: He's on a tear now and he's going in on his third tour of doing every barbecue restaurant in Texas that's on the list, because this list will change out, and so they have advice from him about how to barbecue. And so I wanted to bounce some of the stuff off you or get you guys to guests and see what you thought. They asked him what his best barbecue meal was, and I'll give you a hint. You guys have heard of the place. This could be anywhere in Texas. But according to this guy who has been to all fifty restaurants twice, he's going in on his third tour, what is the best barbecue meal?
Speaker 1: Goldies? Kevin says Goldies.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm gonna go Terry Blacks. Christina says Terry Blacks. I'm gonna say my three favorites, Hurtado, Hutchins, or Tender. So one of the things that I need you to do is I need you to pick one Ben Tender.
Speaker 1: Guys, you're all wrong.
Speaker 2: According to Greg art Cop, he says Pecan Lodge, okay. He says he learned that their style of barbecue was equal parts science and art.
Speaker 1: But he probably called it that because he's an art cop.
Speaker 2: And he said about Pecan Lodge, he said, this is the place that put me on my current path of barbecue insanity.
Speaker 3: That's where Tom Cruise stopped. Right. So he listens to art Cop.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Can you imagine Christopher McCrory writing a movie for Tom Cruise called art Cop.
Speaker 1: This is amazing? Does sound good?
Speaker 2: That's a cop left art school and now he's flying a World War two plane upside down.
Speaker 1: Art Cop.
Speaker 3: The felon got away. It's okay. I sketched him real quick.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 2: What is his pro tip for ordering barbecue? He has a pro tip for ordering barbecue. What do you think it might be?
Speaker 1: Order it without the sauce.
Speaker 3: Sauce on the side.
Speaker 1: You can just get the two meat plate. I like that.
Speaker 3: You have to always order the brisket.
Speaker 2: Here's what the art cop says. By Ashley love you More. He says, get the turkey a barbecue joint that makes great smoke turkey probably does everything else well too. That's your signature move it is now I didn't do it for the same reason the art cop. Did you know so much of barbecue is often pork and I sometimes I'm not in the mood for brisket, but I always get brisket or turkey.
Speaker 1: But his point, which is a great point.
Speaker 2: We talked about this when Brandon her Toato brought all that barbecue up. I didn't even know their turkey was that spectacular, And now I can't not get the turkey. And He's like, if a place does, because so much of bird is dry. If a place is mastered turkey, then they kill everything. This is why Thanksgivings are so stressful, because the turkey is so difficult to cook.
Speaker 1: It is it is.
Speaker 2: But I'll say this. You said sometimes you're not in the mood for brisket. What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: I'm always in the mood for brisket. I could you could wake me.
Speaker 2: Up in the middle of and I go, hey, waking up, do you want some of this brisket?
Speaker 1: I'd be like, yeah, yeah, why not? I get it.
Speaker 2: But I've never confused you with an art cop. That's fair, you know, yeah, all right? The best sides, y'all aren't gonna well, maybe you have heard of this place, but just see if you can guess the particular side you're you're probably not going to know the place.
Speaker 1: I had never heard of it.
Speaker 3: Oh dang it.
Speaker 1: I mean a lot of it's either're gonna be mac and cheese or beans.
Speaker 2: Are you saying? Well a place that has it? Now, I want to say, what do you think the side is? And I'll tell you the place. The place is called Truth Barbecue in Houston, Okay, Coleslaw, I.
Speaker 3: Mean Hurtado does the elote. I don't know if anyone else does that, and that's amazing, the briskety lote.
Speaker 2: We've never been to, at least I've never been to Truth Barbecue in Houston.
Speaker 1: But they have something called the Tator Todd Castle.
Speaker 3: Nuts.
Speaker 1: I think I need.
Speaker 3: That is the best sides.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And what do you think is his most visited barbecue joint? He lives in DFW, so you guys will know these the ones he's been to the most. As a quote unquote, uh, what do you say? Barbecue and sanity man, dickies.
Speaker 1: We needed, all right, you guys all struck out? Man? Is it any of the three mentioned? Because those are my three favorite skin.
Speaker 2: That I'll give you a hint. The two places he's had have all been mentioned today. Hutchins, Hutchins and Tender Tender Smokehouse Terry Blacks.
Speaker 1: Oh, so there you go.
Speaker 2: That is barbecue advice from a man who will go to all fifty barbecue restaurants on the Texas Monthly list, and he'll do it for a third consecutive tour.
Speaker 1: Hey, look at that. It's pretty fun, right, pretty fun? Yeah, good stuff. They've got great barbecue here at ice House.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's delicious, by the way, Yeah it's it's It doesn't say barbecue restaurant. There's nothing about ice House that makes you think they'd have amazing barbecue. But it's some of the best BBQ I've ever had. Yeah, ever, it's so good ice House out here at the Omnipga.
Speaker 1: Resort and Spa.
Speaker 2: All right, Our coverage continues next as we broadcast live from Lounge by Top Golf.
Speaker 1: Coming up in just over three minutes.
Speaker 2: We're gonna play a song and we're gonna be back bringing you the sports news. And we got a question does Mark Cuban have tremendous regret at today?
Speaker 1: We'll discuss next