Speaker 1: Proc station the Lynchin Taco Morning Show Thursdays around this time a little feature called tech it out some of the latest technology related news to share with you. It has brought you by BWO Bob World Order, which, speaking of technology, is using old school technology in the form of the self address stamped envelope to spread the BWO gospel and stickers across Central Florida.
Speaker 2: I loaded more envelopes this morning, and I will continue to do as long as we need. To Thank you for sending in your BWO sticker requests.
Speaker 1: By the way, I know this is very unscientific in uh spewing this out, but you might concur Taco, I'm safe to say, judging from the self address stamped envelope requests, Brevard County leading the way in central Florida with the BWO movement.
Speaker 3: Correct.
Speaker 2: I mean they're all over, not only the US, but Bravard. I mean we've sent them back Kentucky, New York, all over Brevard does we even sent them to Ireland. But Bravard does have a bunch, and we handed a lot out of fish lips the other night.
Speaker 1: Let's begin with this, Well, all of us have now been hacked.
Speaker 2: Oh so If you want your BwOs stickers, just send us that self address stamped envelope.
Speaker 3: How have we all been hacked?
Speaker 1: A hacking group called us DoD claims to have stolen two point seven a billion records from national public Data, which provides personal information to employers, private investigators, and others doing background checks. That including sensitive identification information for everyone here in the United States, the UK, and Canada.
Speaker 3: That's just scary.
Speaker 1: They've tried selling it, and some of it may have leaked out. Unclear how big of a threat this actually is. Officials are advising people to monitor their credit reports and manage their passwords effectively.
Speaker 2: This is why people keep money in a safe in their backyard.
Speaker 1: Social security numbers, home addresses, that type of stuff hacked, all of it, all of us now in the hands of this hacking group.
Speaker 3: I didn't want to hear that. I'm just gonna I'm gonna put my head in a sound like the.
Speaker 1: Ostriche don't be an ostriche. Then you won't get to hear the rest of the tech it out stories.
Speaker 3: Give it to me.
Speaker 1: Here's a name we haven't heard in a while. Kim dot com originally born Kim Schmidtz will be extradited from New Zealand after a twelve year fight with the United States. Kim dot Com Taco Bob was running an outfit called mega Upload, a file sharing website, and the US has been after him for a while. He's been uh, you know, staked out there in New Zealand, and up until now, well up until yesterday, didn't have to worry about anything. But now he's being extra died here to answer to the charges that he and his cronies there at megal Upload cost film studios in record companies more than five hundred million dollars by encouraging paying users to store and share copyrighted material, which generated more than one hundred and seventy five million in revenue for that website.
Speaker 2: Time to pay the piper there, Kim dot com YEP.
Speaker 1: New technology in the medical world, woman named Aaron Alexander recently underwent the world's first injectable breast implant procedure, going from a small B cup to a C in mere minutes. You have pictures, I do not. Aaron talked about how she was walking the next day and back to general exercise within a few days. She said the downtime is pretty minimal. She says she's thrilled with the fullness she now has her Doctor Adrian Richards explained how this all works. He says, small incision and then in a balloon is used to create space for the diamond shaped implant, which is then inserted. Now, unlike traditional breast implant surgery, which requires general anesthesia leaves visible scars, this new method involves minimal scarring and a quicker recovery time. Aaron shows the procedure because she wanted to avoid scarring and still look natural. She says, I didn't want to look unnatural. I wanted it to look like me. The entire process took about forty five minutes, and Aaron said she was awake and chatting the whole time.
Speaker 3: How do you spell Aaron Eri? I n okay? Last name Alexander, Yes, okay, cool.
Speaker 1: She said. Doctor Richards highlighted that Doctor Richards, the only downside here's the kicker. The only downside is that the implants are small, limiting the size increase, and the cost is comparable to a traditional implant. Hey, it's a start.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby's steps, But see, I want to see what Aaron's like ah.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's got a here's here's erin.
Speaker 2: Oh wait, maybe not, but I think it is. Look, I don't know if that's her, it's a lady next door.
Speaker 1: I'm sure there's more than one Aaron.
Speaker 2: Hell no, I did say with implants, but uh I think I think on this when you hold off until we see what happens, you know, until you can get him as big as you want, or balloons pop or.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not a balloon. The balloon opens the space for the diamond shaped implant to be put in.
Speaker 3: Here. She is asking you shall receive from it, T Bob.
Speaker 1: I'm liking the look. I'm looking liking the look, I t I.
Speaker 3: Anyway, that was dyslexic boobs.
Speaker 1: Congratulations to uh Ibrah him Alan sur Riad, Saudi Arabia. I guess he inadvertently. He now is the owner of Guinness World Record for most video consoles hooked up to a single TV. I guess this guy's been amassing video consoles and he he wanted a way to be able to just you know, play any of them he wants anytime through one monitor.
Speaker 4: After a while, I noticed that I have a big stack of gaming consoles that I couldn't play the TV ports are limited, and if I want to play, either I unblugged the existing consoles or I will keep everything and add more switches and of.
Speaker 1: Course more converted as well.
Speaker 4: By adding more switches, the idea came to her mind. I will connect all the game and consoles.
Speaker 1: I have to the TV. You need to see this setup. I put it on our Facebook page. This is insane. This is absolutely insane. I'm still over here searching air and pictures. Yeah, he checked out all He's not listening to a word I said. It says, get a boob job on your lunch break. The hell of a lunch there, All right, Okay, gaming guy, I'm going to look at him now. Okay, well I'm done with that. Stay with me here. I wanted to get to this thing about Disney. This is important to all of us. This is going to be all over the news, and already you're starting to see it all over the news. Disney says a lawsuit that was filed against the company over a food allergy related death could be tossed because the victim's husband had Disney plus little background here on this, Okay, the family of Connockborne tug Swallan visited Walt Disney Parks and Resorts last October and they had a meal at the Raglan Road Irish Pub in Disney Springs.
Speaker 3: We've been there.
Speaker 1: According to the lawsuit, the family made sure the waiter was aware of the food allergy that the woman had, and went on to say the waiter confirmed the food was safe multiple times. After dinner. According to lawsuit, the woman was separated from her family to go shopping, which is when she collapsed on the floor. The woman was rushed to the hospital but was pronounced dead. The family is suing for fifty thousand dollars, which that's not that's huge, pretty reasonable if you know you lost a loved one and the allegations if the allegations are true as to how all this played out. But Disney wants this dismissed because the plaintiff signed up for Disney.
Speaker 3: Plus what's the tie?
Speaker 1: The company lawyers claim that because he used a one month trial of the streaming service back in twenty nineteen. The lawyers argue that the terms and conditions of the site say any dispute of any kind with Disney must be settled out of courts.
Speaker 2: No I'm sorry, no judge is gonna They went on to say.
Speaker 1: That because the family also used Walt Disney Park's website to buy tickets to Epcot, Disney is also shielded from the lawsuit for their terms of a surface agreement to use the website.
Speaker 2: Let's save that for Kaufman to look over on Monday, Pete when he does law disorder, because I'm telling you, I know, he always says, it depends what you signed in a contract.
Speaker 1: This this is Is this a battle Disney really wanted? It was a fifty thousand dollars lawsuit over a food allergy depth.
Speaker 3: Pay the fine.
Speaker 1: It's not a fine, you know what I'm saying. Pay the lawsuit, Pay the fifty grand I know we got him right here in our own backyard. But my god, oh yeah, Disney Plus back in twenty nineteen on a one week free trial or whenever the hell it was.
Speaker 3: Wow, So everything's covered.
Speaker 2: All of a sudden, I come out of one of the tea cups Disney and crack my head open.
Speaker 1: Nope, I have Disney Plus. None of us read those terms of service agreements because they're pages and pages of legal.
Speaker 2: Lees and then you sign up for Disney. Plus, it's not even it's just.
Speaker 1: What does that have to do with eating at Raglan Road Irish pub?
Speaker 2: No, not even that. Just when I sign up, I didn't see any you know, fine print. I just went except no, actually my wife signed up. Sure, it's kind of okay, which is what they're counting on us to do. There you go, there's check it out for this.
Speaker 1: Week on demand, download the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: He's trapped.