Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What's going to happen?
Speaker 3: What's help?
Speaker 4: We're flowing electrons in some fashion. The problem is we sit there and throw them all away on one end, as Tom Bearden says, what we're paying the electricity company to do is have a wrestling match in their generators and then give us the television show, whereas we should just be able to create electricity on demand. This the way that we create electricity and use it now is always gate kept because we ground things out. You know, nobody asks where does electricity grow go when you ground it? Well, there's a couple of different answers. Is in the ambient air if you're not grounded to the earth itself, if you're grounded to the earth itself, it goes into the earth or it comes from the earth. And you can also put it into things as it turns out, So that's called cold electricity. And there's a lot of stuff that you can make to have over unity machines, like there's magnetic motors, there's plasma balls you can create, there's electrolysis systems. There's actually antennas that just pick up the signal and then put it into power, Like there's super efficient ways to make solar panels instead of having like eighteen percent efficiency like they normally do, you can have them make over unity energy. You could have more energy than you need from your house. There's all kinds of ways to engineer the way that electrons circulate.
Speaker 5: In Appleatcha, people have wood stoves, and you could What I'm told is it you could burn whatever you want burn in there, Just burn something, run that heat into a turbine, and then you can create energy for your house or electricity even just off of a wood stove.
Speaker 4: So this is let me back up in my life experience just a little bit. About three years ago. I ended up making a gasifier, which is a wood stove that actually burns not one hundred percent efficiently. So in the burn chamber it's got coal's wood, all kinds of stuff, whatever you want to burn. And then above that is a hopper of wood pellets and other stuff that's full of hydrocarbons. And when you light this furnace, it pulls the hydrocarbons from the wood, makes quote unquote wood gas and you can straight up burn that in every single engine on the planet. And it was used in World War two. Apparently gasifiers were a big thing, and there's still a lot of technology surrounding gasifiers for like industrial burners and like crematoriums. Oddly enough, but yeah, I mean when we think about it, all protons have electrons. All electricity is is electrons, and the lining up of electrons, the lightning you see the sky is the reordering of the planet per se, Like the electron bundles are needing to be redistributed or re aligned. And what this is showing here is kind of the lowest state as we measure for protons and electrons. This is the quantum vacuum field fluctuation. You see as we approach absolute zero, we still get a little bit of a peak aka zero point energy, non zero energy in the vacuum state. There's still something.
Speaker 3: What this speaks to is.
Speaker 4: Again vacuum engineering and implosion.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 6: Could you comment a little bit on Plank's length, because I think understanding the scale of Plank's length when it comes to things our size, kind of shows you where all that energy is really coming from.
Speaker 4: Well, it's very odd because the people that are in power put it out publicly for you to visualize. You may have seen like some of the Avengers stuff after endgame, like the quantum verse and all that, or ant Man. It's basically that, like Planck length is what the universe is on the macro scale down to the smallest scale. It's on both scales. So you go from the universe at the largest scale from like the furthest galaxy we can see, to the next furthest galaxy we can see, and then you compress that down into like the smallest point possible. So it's kind of both. And this is kind of that picture right there, because you know, we live in three dimensions, and there are only three dimensions, but there's a universal wave function that's the nutrientoverse, that's the ether. Everything is moved and it's all moving together and there's no stopping it. That wave function is the universe, and that's the plank length per se. Well at least I got that right.
Speaker 6: Sorry, I was going to comment that as you scale planks length up in terms of like by a one inch by one inch thing, then the background radiation of the universe that's everywhere at all times becomes so super dense it's like a black hole. So that's a lot of energy potential at this super tiny scale. And if you could harvest that at scale to where we're at now, you're talking about taking energy that would be you know, beyond anything imaginable just from the void itself.
Speaker 4: Right here is the cosmos. Yeah, this is a zero point. This is a black hole. This is an implosion, This is a tornado. This is on all scales. This is efficiency defined on all scales. This is scale invariance. Throughout the universe. It's a lot of things, the the cubits or the the bites, the ones and zeros. The code of the universe runs on a dynamic fashion of this thing. Whatever this taurus is, whatever name it goes by, whatever God called it, whatever math represents it, is used throughout the universe. It's the one thing we always see, no matter how hard we look, on the lowest scale and the biggest scale. Here's some books. I made a little highlight if highlight reel if you want to watch it pretty quick. I think it's pretty good. The uh, the gist of it is, these guys all speak to creation, and it's just kind of a highlight to show how many people stumble upon this. A lot of people come from it from different sides like Stanley Meyer came at it from the water fuel angle and figured out that hydrogen is a universal energy aperture. And then guys like Tom Ballone was he was a patent clerk who would grant patents to people, and he was more open minded, so he started doing it for free energy stuff. And there's all kinds of people that stumble upon this. That's what you find out when you really get into the weed of electrodynamic science.
Speaker 7: Or what about Paul Hill? Do you know about Paul Hill.
Speaker 4: I don't know of Paul Hill. I know of Paul Brown.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, he wrote an Unconventional Flying Objects book, but he had equations for interstinge or time travel, and it talks about like the mathematics of how electromagnetic engines did work and all that.
Speaker 7: He was in and out of the doors at NASA as well.
Speaker 5: And I think that not gathered is that you don't know much aboutohol, he'll because of NASA.
Speaker 4: Yeah, No, we're not this guy.
Speaker 7: This guy is staying underground.
Speaker 4: I got and I got another guy I'll tell you about. So remind me of Paul Hill because it's the same case where he worked at NASA and then didn't release anything until after he died because he knew of what they would stop him from releasing, so that's why he waited until he died. But m uh yeah, if you guys want to watch this, that's cool. It is eleven minutes, but it goes by pretty quick, so I'll just go ahead. You guys can hear this too, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I think so, yeah, yeah, turn it up some. I think it's a little low though.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, oh, there we go. There we go.
Speaker 9: Declassification because it all is based on what you know.
Speaker 10: If you if you know enough about a classify project, it's very likely that you can push it.
Speaker 4: Into We say, what is the speed of light?
Speaker 11: Well, to an engineer, C equals one over the square root of new zero, excellent zero.
Speaker 4: The primitivity and permeability of the vacuum. So if you can do any.
Speaker 11: Engineering to reduce new zero and excellent zero, then one over the square to user epscellent zero gets to be a very high number. And so actually aiming in that direction is looking at you beyond the speed of light.
Speaker 4: You're actually not beyond the speed of light.
Speaker 3: It's just you re engineered the speed of light.
Speaker 11: So I mean that those are areas that are worth chasing if you can figure out engineering ways of getting.
Speaker 4: From here to there.
Speaker 11: So those are like ideas on the table, but we haven't done any work in the lab on that, and.
Speaker 7: Experiments happened.
Speaker 12: I've sort of participated in making somebody's calls myself with toronal coils to try to open up the gateway between our energy density our universe universe. In fact, there's evidence of at least six others where you make a gateway between you know, us in a parallel world. It like you'd open up an energy well if you wish into an upper energy density level or to a lower energy density level.
Speaker 3: Why because do you consume the bold field.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm as certain.
Speaker 12: No bolts performs and physical process of opposite electrical fashion.
Speaker 13: And as you dust the pulse frequency and you're tuning into the dialectric properties of water, an flow goes down the minimum and bolt each tries to take off towards infinity if the electronic components will allow it to happen.
Speaker 6: And it knows non linear oscillation theory, and also we have to.
Speaker 1: Have another one that knows non linear oscillation control theory.
Speaker 8: Those are specializations you don't.
Speaker 3: Root for.
Speaker 1: Or above or above Yeah, otherwise it's just like they told Bridge Depalmer if it would have been over unity, but it would just lock it the whole levee.
Speaker 14: So it has to be at this level.
Speaker 15: But Depauma, of course, has been wondering why it's so difficult to get something which is basically so simple into the public eye and get it into the universities.
Speaker 10: Everything is about survival really, and of course people take you away too far and then you know things.
Speaker 1: Well, that's a very good point because Billikowski, in his last work, Mankind in Amnesia, dealt with a problem.
Speaker 4: A human problem.
Speaker 1: That I've come to believe is the most important thing that i can let people know about, and that is that mankind suffered through doomsday and survive.
Speaker 16: Let's look at how zap energy creates z pinch fusion within an experimental core. First, a puff of gas is injected into a vacuum chamber. As the gas expands, an intense pulse of power ionizes the gas into a plasma. Its currents and magnetic fields cause it to accelerate down the chamber. As it comes past the inner nose cone, the plasma collapses into a thin column. The z pinch magnetic field powerfully compresses the plasma for a few fractions of a second, producing extreme temperatures and densities. As this happens, a wave of fusion reactions produces highly energized particles, which can be harvested to make heat and electricity. Soon after the pinch disappears, the cycle will begin again.
Speaker 17: I mean, I'm just saying we could power the world here faults.
Speaker 7: That's okay, not a big deal.
Speaker 9: You guys are speaking my language, so to speak. You're preaching to the choir with respects to what I've been told. Dare I say it could be, you know, nonsense, But what I've been told off the record by some American officials, as you know, what has been deemed as national security information, is what you're seemingly describing publicly. So I want to thank you so very much, Miss Donovan for even joining this call today.
Speaker 5: Now, basically, the idea is displacement current will support a self loop.
Speaker 6: System based on implosion rather than right. The whole idea of creation again a physics space and creation rather than destruction.
Speaker 18: So the charge implosion here is measured, the access to the power output is from the center pedal point here to the centrifugal point here, and you can guess which is which polarity.
Speaker 19: Okay, central pedal, centrifugal Hint, hint.
Speaker 1: This is a picture of the burglar current fillowers that fly between galaxies and deep space. They were in what's called doc mode, so that you can't actually say them, but the radio astronomers can pick them up with their idio telescopes. Tony Pratt, who worked at the Los Alamos labs, had access to information that no one else did, and that was the form of pleasure instabilities. When you create the most powerful electrical discharges that man can do on Earth, and when you do that, you get the kind of forms like that one scene in purple on the right.
Speaker 19: The armature in this spinning craft is merely delivering a high voltage to a concave surface, which is the Serle principle, and that delivers a large JODL component, which is.
Speaker 8: A gravity wate.
Speaker 20: The idea is that you can exchange the internal mass of an object with the local environment or the local space time itself. So the notion that energy cannot be created or destroyed would be correct. You're just basically cycling that energy in and out from the object because of spin coupled to an electromagnetic induction field, combined with something else that I'll tell you off the air, that would that would allegedly prove this to or show at least proof of concept that there would be mass reduction. If you're a human being and you can gain access to this technology, you're right up there with the government.
Speaker 7: And that's just simply how it is.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 20: I want to take a look at something called the electric universe theory.
Speaker 21: In fact that Josephs in junction capacitans is more able to pick up the logitudlu component.
Speaker 4: That's the mechanism that's insane. That's literally how putofs work too, right.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, well yeah, it's a long story.
Speaker 21: Yes, yeah, Hell was working with Dave and a little bit too much military there, I think, But anyway.
Speaker 3: Go ahead.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I feel like I've entered like an episode of Star Wars or something like that at this point. There's so many terms flying around here.
Speaker 4: And like you said, gravity, once we understand that, it does seem like you can engine it everything in reality, from stargates to cyborgs to whatever you want. It just depends on whatever you want, which, yeah, thank you.
Speaker 7: Some Star Wars stuff right there. I don't have much to add that.
Speaker 4: I would just recommend have a look at my essay from this morning. It maybe may connect to what you do. And then I'm sorry. I was going to mention implosion science as the key to gravity. Okay, thank your questions before I need.
Speaker 22: He wanted to know whether it could produce a lift, in other words, overcome the force of gravity. Hell put Off, head of institute, and a renowned experimental physicist, showed Yerg Schauberger.
Speaker 2: The tests dowd.
Speaker 3: I mean we could.
Speaker 22: Put Off's colleague Scott Little, used the stroboscope lamp to test whether the material would be defaut with the rising speed of revolution at two thousand revolutions per minute. The tests were aborted. There was concern that the half century old machine would fly apart.
Speaker 23: I must say one of the things I was impressed with was the quality of the construction, considering it was from the forties, and for example, when we put it on its bearings and spun it around, it spun very freely, as good as any modern bearings actually.
Speaker 4: And so.
Speaker 23: I could see that its function was to generate some kind of votex airflow, and so what we wanted to do is look to see when it was spun at high speeds, whether we generate any lift.
Speaker 7: And what was the result of your test.
Speaker 23: Unfortunately, we didn't see any left. Now, there are two aspects of this that we wondered about after the fact, and that is, we only had pictures of the device before we received it, and there were at least two parts of the device that were not provided us. One of the parts we had pictures of photos of and so we were able to fabricate that part of the device to add.
Speaker 3: To what was sent to us.
Speaker 23: And then there was another smaller camp that we had no information on its structure. It wouldn't look like it would play a major role, but you know, we can't be sure. So when we didn't see a good effect, we didn't know if perhaps we were still missing a significant part.
Speaker 24: Not in a three dimensional concepts, so a lot I think a lot of people just don't get it. But it's a whirlpool that goes all the way to the plunk and then these transverse waves because they can only fit through an aperture at the plunk distance plank distance, they get squirted into a longitudinal.
Speaker 21: Wave exactly, that's right, and then they can go superluminal and they can embed in the array. That's exactly what we're saying. We can prove that's exactly the way hydrogen's are built for sure. We have the equations, and then we can prove that's the way DNA is built for sure, and then we can prove that's the way the stack of platonics, all the electron shells and nuclear hadrons, is literally only a platonic nest.
Speaker 19: So we can prove that's how the.
Speaker 17: Atonic table is built precisely because the plotonic nest is the golden RATIOO deck. So everything we have that becomes self organizing called origin of neg entropy, uses that physics.
Speaker 19: Called plank fire dot coment This is creation, this is transmutation, it's decreation.
Speaker 7: It's anti gravity.
Speaker 25: It's faster than like communication, it's faster than like traveling, is teleportation. Yeah, we're going to get to that. It's unlimited energy at any point in the universe. It's the God's toolbox with a little g in quotes.
Speaker 4: Living here in America, even recycling is fake. So to hear that is just absolutely mind blowing. It's simple physics.
Speaker 19: Man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So that's that.
Speaker 26: That did go by pretty fast. I didn't feel I was like, man, when is he gonna keep going? I thought it was going to keep going for a while. That was interesting.
Speaker 8: I actually took a lot of notes while that was going on.
Speaker 4: Man, there's a lot here so to say, to speak to the pulse thing. Right. Sometime this year I found this. It was at the beginning of the year January, February whatever, maybe even before then, maybe December sometime of twenty twenty four. Either way, what this is is the z pinch fusion from ZAP energy. What they are is a DARPA project, So this is our own government hiding unlimited energy in the form of massive DARPA projects using plasma. This z pinch is that pulse that I originally wanted to know about. Why does when you pulse something like they ionize the gas and it's a pulse of electricity that travels down in a toroid and collapses. Why is that pulse so effective? Because when it compresses in a Z pinch and another lightning bolt, there's a release of electrons. The things collide so fast that they disperse. You'll see that.
Speaker 16: Rynetic field powerfully compresses the plasma for a few fractions of a second, producing extreme temperatures and densities. As this happens, a wave of fusion reactions produces highly energized particles, which.
Speaker 4: So the machine's not even on and this is happening. You can think of this as a light bulb. You could have a tabletop light bulb reactor that gives you infinite energy. You could turn the flashlight on your phone to charge it. You could turn it on to charge it. You could turn your lights on in your house to have infinite energy. What this is is that, except for this is a massive darker project.
Speaker 5: Chief, I think you might find this interesting. And it goes back to the Nazi scientist Rictor I told you about earlier. I pulled the story up while this was playing, and basically what happened there was they announced Richter did a press conference with Argentine and they announced that they.
Speaker 7: Figured out the hydrogen bomb before the US did.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 5: The Air Force had guys go down there and talk with him, and what he said to them was, I figured out how to put plasma in a total field pressurize it and hit it with tons of electricity. The plasma then stores up its own energy reserves and he goes. He followed all that up by saying, I figured all this out in nineteen thirty six in Nazi Germany, and we called it zero point energy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's the nail on the head. Bob Greenier says. You get anti gravity fusion teleportation, you get all of it when you figure out what this is doing.
Speaker 5: And it's twenty twenty five and now it's you know, DARPA doing the same thing and just not telling anybody about it.
Speaker 7: That's what I'm hearing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, let me look, let me look. It's worth it. Z pinch Fusion. They're just gonna share my screen to this. It's got nineteen thousand views, probably all of those are from me posting about it on x.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I'm just gonna show you how public this is, because there's nothing not public about this, Z pinch Fusion. You look it up on YouTube. It's right here. That's the video we just watched from zapp Energy. You go to zapp Energy fusion power, no magnets required, all kinds of stuff. This is a DARPA project. It's right in your face. Ultra public, no hide, no secrecy. You take the diaphragm or you put another how do I say this, You put a diaphragm on the end of this pulse here and you get you can have teleport or you can have anti gravity too. Frank Mead, I don't know if I put his device in my presentation.
Speaker 3: Here.
Speaker 4: He's the guy that basically gave the checks to help put off Frank Mead. He comes up with plasma propulsion, which is basically this device with a diaphragm on the end of it, so there is no secrets and it's literally as simple as looking it up on YouTube. This thing right here, like I said, could be on your tabletop as a fusion reactor. They're making a massive nuclear facility for this one device, and they're going to make it a big device, so it is going to generate a lot of electricity, but it won't be your electricity. You'll be buying it. So that's that, and then I'll share it. Back to the presentation here, Frank made of Church's chicken exactly. Hey William, what's up brother?
Speaker 27: He was at the Yeah, yeah, I was trying to We're gonna get him on the show.
Speaker 3: Too. I think at the end of the morning something like that.
Speaker 4: Oh sweet, yeah, yeah, yeah, the one time I popped back to the stream yard.
Speaker 8: That's funny.
Speaker 4: So yeah, here's Tom Beard and he's got a whole DVD series on energy from the vacuum. So we can just think of the vacuum as energy. They all energy comes from the vacuum. The vacuum spins itself up into matter. The vacuum is a super fluid, meaning if you're in space, just like the titan submarine imploding underneath the ocean, you know, and that guy the millionaire rigged thing to go look at the Titanic when it implodes, it is instantly filled. Not necessarily, everything's instantly evacuated. It's instantly filled. So the vacuum of space will instantly fill your craft if it has a leak. And that's the energy from the vacuum. There's like forty sometimes three hour episodes they put on DVD. This was like, I mean, you can tell it was from a while ago. That's John Bedini. He had a free energy motor. That's what this is right here. The magic of this is the inductive kickback you get from one of these magnets passing a copper coil. That's right where this mouse is. A magnet on the wheel here will pass a copper coil, induce a voltage in it, and then pull that voltage along with it, and it will collapse, just like the z pinch fusion machine we're looking at.
Speaker 27: That's really weird about that. So I didn't through ot to you. Is that I covered recently Robert Flood. He had some sort of invention that had he had like a wheel and then like some copper twisted thing, and he had this theory about how it was going to supposed to like pull water up and then like pour it back down. It was like this continual energy thing which is recycling the same water. They said it didn't make any sense to see if it was possible, but supposedly he you know, there's pictures you can find of like his drawing of it, but it sounds very close to this something like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's so basically what he's doing right here is getting a pulse modulated device out of this. So this whole thing is a regular motor for the most part. The coil, the magnets, all that stuff is found in regular DCAC motors throughout the planet. But the magic, the power comes from the circuitry. It's just a simple switching effect going on underneath here. It goes from positive to the positive to negative in tune with the wheel, and that experience generates over unity. It's cold electricity too. You'll find that as he talks about his devices in the series here. I've watched all forty of them, so I could just tell you from watching them that it is all about the pulse method, and that it is cold electricity, meaning you can touch it and it won't hurt you. It doesn't heat up wires, it doesn't short circuit things. It's it's a it's cold, and there's a I don't have the video. There's a great demonstration of the seral effect generator on YouTube that shows that as well. They stick. If you don't know what the Serle generator is, it's basically a wheel flipped on its side and there's a bunch of magnets that spin around it and that generates electricity in the core. Actually, it's an ambient energy generator because it sucks in energy through the core of it and then recirculates it in the toroidal field.
Speaker 7: Was Beard and able to levitate objects.
Speaker 4: Well, he worked with a guy named Oh my god, he did magnets. He used magnets to make like trains move around and stuff. Howard Johnson. No, maybe that's his name. Long story short. Yeah, they did an experiment where apparently the guy he was working with, I believe his name is Howard Johnson add a device that went spun up fast enough, generated a gravity field from its own spin and took off. So yeah, I thought, so yeah, I thought I'd heard about that.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it was a pyramid or not, but or was the object in the shape of a pyramid.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: I thought.
Speaker 7: No, I read something about that.
Speaker 4: But the magnets were diagonally sliced on the Howard Johnson wheel. But they're not necessary. I mean, they are kind of pyramids. They're like right angles right angle magnets, but they're stuck on a wheel that he spun really fast. That's the gist of it. And you know, a lot of this stuff is like, wow, you're telling me we just spin an electromagnetic wheel really fast and we get anti gravity. Yeah, And maybe that's simple because it stems from a lot of you know, pre sting of information in our culture, in the stuff we get, and that's because they already have it like we just I was going to say. The other thing with that video I put together is help put offs literally talking to the grandson of Victor Schauberger and saying, yeah, we can't replicate this technology, with a smirk on his face, like I don't know about you guys. But when he says yeah, we didn't see any lyft, you can smell the shit grin right like you can tell he's lying. And then he says, well, we didn't have enough parts. It's like okay, okay, So he's just lying about it some way or another, some fashion, And yeah, Schauburger came up with implosion drives. There's a lot of people that figure it out as you, I guess, just get into it when you start learning about this stuff anti gravity. I go into that a little bit down here some more. But this is all water fuel thunderstorm generator. I saw one of these run at the Cosmic Summit. I was pretty sweet. There's water fuel from regular water electrolysis, but not necessarily regular because it's modified to be efficient through pulse method and sact rays and then photon injection and all that. That's Stanley Meyer using radio frequency to create sono luminescence and pop out electrons from water. That's John Kanzius. He lit water on fire through using radio frequencies. That's also kind of a John Hutchinson effect if you know who John Hutchinson is. But that's John Kansias. He had r F frequency fire from water. Walter P. Jenkins had another one. Robert Boyce had another one. These are just five examples of water fuels, sources and machines. And this is the this is John Kansis right here. This is the Walter P. Jenkins device, I believe. And this is Stanley Meyers stuff. And that's the that's the thunderstorm generator magic right there. Magnetic motors, John Bedeny, Howard Johnson, Yep, that's the guy that had the anti gravity effect that we're just talking about.
Speaker 7: Nice.
Speaker 4: That's John Vine. He's the guy in the picture here. He's a little bit older here, but same guy. Solo effect generator. So there's a video on YouTube that they start this thing up and it starts going and then the middle of the the middle of it here starts getting really cold. It's because it's sucking out electrons into these outer rings. It's an ambient energy generator. It's going to suck stuff in this way, through and around it, and it's going to create its own little warp bubble in space.
Speaker 8: Is that something like a black hole?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yep, So there are no black holes. It's only implosions, and implosions are I didn't get it on here, but there they're simply like black holes. Are not black holes in the sense that they suck in everything and destroy it. They're simply a point of scintillation, so things will emerge in do it and then emerge out of it in exponential fashion, so you'll get sucked into it super quick and thrown out the other side real fast. There's a beautiful experiment where somebody sets a can up a regular coat can, mountain dew, can, pepsi, can whatever, on the side of a hill, and they cut the top off. They stick a piece of paper in the side of it so it covers up most of the back half, and then they stick a pin hole through one side, so the light emerges through the pinhole through the black hole, through the implosion. The light from the hillside of the nature will emerge through this pinhole and onto the paper. Now, how does it do that? How does It's a beautiful experiment and it's it speaks to the time of photography being invented. But it's so simple because it's simply an implosion point, like it's a zero point energy and log itself. Things enter in and then get thrown out the other side. So there are no black holes that tear everything apart. There are black holes that throw things away. Though.
Speaker 7: This could get into portals right, uh.
Speaker 4: Huh stargates yeah, yep. And then coromray converter. This is Joseph Newman's device down here kinds of stuff. Oh, the end machine from Bruce to Palma. That's this. It didn't achieve free energy, but what it did was explain science a little bit deeper. So he basically stuck two rotating gyroscopes. I think they're gyroscopes. No, what's the name Homo polar motors, These things that spin the motor one way or another. He stuck two of them on a box and then dropped it when it was running and when it was not running. Now, what do you guys think when it was running? Did anything happen? When it wasn't running, did it drop normally? Like what do you think happened when he ran this double Holer Holer polar motor and then dropped it from a string like it was in the air and then dropped.
Speaker 3: It it just like hover.
Speaker 4: It actually fell faster. Oh really, so it fell faster to the ground when it was turned on. What this is evidence of is its own inertial field is interacting with the earth. In some sense, it has an inertial field to itself just based on spin. Now, physics calls this conservation of angular momentum, but it's more dynamic than that because this is a simple machine and it hit the ground faster like that is that connect? That's like saying I jumped higher for just because I had, you know, a protein bar this morning or something like that, Like that shouldn't really happen, right, yeah, right, right right?
Speaker 8: I like how you blit that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it's it's a strange effect. And brust de Palmer he was kind of murked, he was marked, He was thrown out of the country and then then marked. So it's a tragic tale.
Speaker 5: But all these all these guys could get their own episode or a series of episodes. But you know, I'm thinking about John Keeley here too, because his one of his devices apparently worked differently when he was in its presence.
Speaker 4: M yeah, Do you.
Speaker 8: Let me ask you a quick question. Do you think it was our own that did it?
Speaker 26: Or do you think it was somebody else that didn't want us to have that technology?
Speaker 4: That's a good question. And I'll say this. You know a lot of people talk about that. A lot of people go to the suppression angle, the overarching suppression angle of why we don't have this technology and stuff like that. And I don't want to say I don't care about that, because I do care about that, and the implications are massive one way or another. But at the same time, at the point where I know all this stuff I'm talking to you guys about, and if I were to know what the question you just asked me, I'd kind of be like even more scared for my life, Like I haven't even built nothing yet, but just talking to you guys is uh. You know these are national security secrets here. These If you had more energy than you would ever need in any one of these devices, could you imagine the life you could live. You could go You could go to any farmer. You could go to any business and instantly help them. You could go to you could go anywhere yourself.
Speaker 28: We'll never let it happen. My dad had multiple patents. They shut them down. That other guy had patents, they shut him down. There's too much control in the oligarchy. They're never going to let it go.
Speaker 4: The scariest thing to know it. I agree whoever they are, they eat their own That's what I would sum that question up. Question up as as they eat their own children.
Speaker 7: I agree with that too. And how he said, and that's what I mean. That's why I don't get this whole.
Speaker 5: I don't mean this in a way that like I'm trying to come after anybody, But this whole notion of there are no secrets.
Speaker 7: I'm not really. I don't know, man, I'm not really.
Speaker 5: You guys are saying there's no secrets, but yet this stuff is being suppressed. So where's the fine line there?
Speaker 4: That's a good question.
Speaker 2: Let's ask uncle John Trump.
Speaker 4: STANDEO even sat down with John Trump, and I didn't get the chance to ask him when he was in the X space there. But there's a whole side to the suppression angle that I don't completely understand. I for a long time was going down it, like, you know, just just inherently like why is politics so fake? I don't understand why nothing actually cool gets done people actually come together, Like none of this is making sense?
Speaker 28: Are you not entertained exactly? That's all it is. It circuses, that's all it is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean you could, You could probably pin it down, and there's probably people that have pinned it down. And I mean your theory is probably better than mine as to who controls all this information and doesn't let it out.
Speaker 28: But every time I think I figure it out, there's twenty more people the research.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's another never ending rabbit hole in and of itself. And at the same time, you know, I just don't want to know. It's like saying, it's like having an overbearing, terrified mother, like the the guy that was always fed pills from the movie It that poor kid, Like I just don't want to think about that so much. But at the same time, I get exactly what you're feeling, because the fuckery has gone way awry and we are so far out eat a lot it doesn't even make sense.
Speaker 28: So well, look at what they've done to every single person that's tried to use it for not like global elite bullshit like Tesla, like this Mormon guy, that's just some random guy. This more like my dad who had multiple patents that got shut down over and over and over again.
Speaker 2: Like they do not allow people to do this kind of stuff. They don't.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the magic is that they've tricked everyone into thinking that cars only run on gas and you have to pay for LES bill every month, and you have to pay, you know, just to receive energy in general, what's in legal some places to gather rain water. People just like accept that they have to buy gas, water and electricity and it should all be free.
Speaker 7: So there is some sort of a cover up here.
Speaker 28: Well, they fight wars over it. Look at the oil wars, like they're never going to let this go. They make so much money, Like look at the Dullest Brothers and all the money they pulled in from all the crap that they were in with the wars.
Speaker 2: And at the end of the day, it's all nonsense.
Speaker 20: You know.
Speaker 2: That's especially the Vietnam War.
Speaker 4: I mean, there's a compelling as I've been told, there's a compelling case. Pretty much anyone could make if they looked into it hard enough. That stems back thousand of years of certain families having control, you know, And when I I wasn't told that by just a nobody, And when I was told that, I was like, you know, I'm at the point where I believe Christ was an electric being and we could be like Christ. So I believe we are way more abundant and capable of great things than the system wherein allows us to think. And I don't blame anybody for not I don't know. I don't even blame anybody for being wrong or into politics, or I'm not really mad at anybodymore because the system is so overbearing. I guess you're right, that is. That's still the one secret is who is it?
Speaker 5: For sure, it's billion dollar companies because they're profiting on the way things are, and they're not going to profit if things change.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent. It's if I were to sum it up in my thoughts as to who controls this, this technology, this planet. Literally, it's an amorphous amalgamist blob of you know, regulars and non regulars that are contributing and not contributing to some kind of dynamic plot like they're obviously scripting stuff along the way, so it's not hard to realize that there's somebody out there, Like COVID was a big thing for everybody. But I don't know. It's just it's not my forte anymore. I'd rather, I'd literally rather not know at this point who it is because I learned so much of this creationism. I'd rather not know who's who are the destructors? You know what I mean. I could probably be a good thing to know, but I'm also not chasing that pony or whatever, right, So.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I mean yeah, And the upside of that is that you're not declining into a state of perpetual black pill.
Speaker 4: I was, Oh my god, before I figured this stuff out, I was one hondred percent black pill dude. I bought a ton of rice and beans and stuff because I thought we were going to war.
Speaker 5: Like, well, I'll tell you this, man, you don't You don't give off black pill vibes now, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Only because I've gone through the loophole so this stuff, Like I said, what could you? I can't even imagine the life I would live if I had free energy, genuinely, like you you can you don't need anything. You would be traveling the world. Yeah, you could travel the cosmos if you had free energy.
Speaker 7: If you did it right, what would you need money?
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a question for everybody on the panel.
Speaker 28: Would you do the jump though, knowing what happened to some of the people that we think maybe did the jump, would you jump time?
Speaker 2: Would you would you chime travel? Would you do it?
Speaker 4: Well? Yes and no. I don't think there's really time travel per se in a physical sense like.
Speaker 2: Portal like portal travel. We'll reword that.
Speaker 4: Well, it's like you heard of the man talk stuff. It's kind of time travel like that where you sit somewhere and then the field around you, uh, is kind of like foggy, and you can peer through it like you can You can time travel in this sense of like holographic vision, like you can recreate something that happened in the past per se, but there's no really going back to it because it is a it's already disturbed. The past is gone for say, like you can only look at it through foggy.
Speaker 28: Some weird accounts of Howard Hughes being other places when he shouldn't have been that that there are actual people and Tim knows this. We did a show on it where they discussed it when he was in a whole nother country and and it was very strange and and so I don't know, you know, there's enough for me to be compelled to think that they have figured out some things.
Speaker 2: But I think it messes with you.
Speaker 28: Like everybody we've seen that does that, I think it comes with a cost.
Speaker 2: So that's why I'm curious for the panel. Would you do it? If you could do it, would you do it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's it's engineering consciousness. And this guy right here, Victor Gribenikov, I'll talk about him a little bit more. He had a bee's nest that you said under and it would heal you per se. I guess YouTube doesn't like that that word, so I apologize because yeah, he said, yeah, So this is Victor Grebenikov. He had something like a time travel device at Montak where you sit in a chair and the field around you can be morphed into anything in the universe, like when you're in a state space. You can condition a state space to direct energy flow. All of physics is about energy, and state spaces are the universe. So a human being for instance, in a cozy rev mirror can get all kinds of telepathy and maybe you know teleportation going on. But the time travel thing is not a physical thing per se. In my opinion, studying all this physics, it's just like peering through the fog at an old TV. You're going and looking at the past. Your spirit can probably go and embed in that past state space and whatever you're trying to focus on or remote view, but it's not necessarily that like I can time travel back and see a dinosaur and then come back with a tooth or something like that, you know what I mean. It's not so much of a like the mirrors come in the smoke and mirrors metaphor, that's about time travel. That's about telepathy, smoke and mirrors. And one hundred.
Speaker 28: Percent I believe in telepathy because I've studied too heart quite a bit in the mind, and so for sure, for sure I believe that. But I also believe there's a physical manifestation that they've figured out, like honestly good just because of the people that have around around these cases. Stated like there's people that saw him there and different things. So if not, it was a very realistic hologram or something.
Speaker 2: I'm not sure on that.
Speaker 28: But nevertheless, they are admitting now in a lot of these declassified things that they're releasing all about Pooh's work for sure lately, which is really interesting that they've never let that go before. You know, the mostal part of that is being verified. Yeah, with the CIA docs.
Speaker 5: So he was I think he was inventing some of this cool free energy like technology too, Hadi. I saw something about that the other day about Puparovitch was actually like an inventor as well, which is I thought was just an interesting addition to his story.
Speaker 4: I've heard the name before is probably.
Speaker 28: You have to you if you haven't been down the nine and poohar with what you do.
Speaker 2: It's fantastic. You have to. It's like such a fun dive.
Speaker 28: Even it won't mess you up too bad, except he does some weird his experiments.
Speaker 2: We're in the seventies, so there's kids involved.
Speaker 28: Oh yeah, not that nothing gets too deep as far as anything weird that way, So just that they were like space kids. It's like basically like that show, Oh my gosh, why can I Never Stranger things?
Speaker 2: Ah and Faraday cages. It's very interesting children.
Speaker 29: Yeah, children younger than seven are sometimes considered to be able to perceive the ell or you know, and so they can immediately perceive past.
Speaker 14: They don't need all the they don't need any of the technology, they don't need any of this.
Speaker 7: They just need a story.
Speaker 4: That's kind of the idea. They're not really so formed, right, And if we think back to the idea of short circuiting your brain to be more in tune with source itself through not going to sleep and making yourself tired, you can think of that being directly correlated with not being completely embodied, right, Like seven or five year olds don't typically have the full capacity to make good decisions on their own. Now, I was a camp counselor at the YMCA in high school, and I've seen some five year olds that are extremely mature. And I don't know if that's, you know, because I live in America and things are in the water and food or whatever. But there's there's variations in that. But yeah, one hundred percent, you know, being in tune with source is what your brain and heart is doing. Your lungs are constantly opening and compressing. Like there's a lot of ways to talk about it, but in a physic sense. Yeah, all that stuff is real. They use kids, that's what's scary.
Speaker 28: And this whole situation with the ether and some of the hardest hit channels that I've seen as a recently, like a Steiner channel. She just speaks about Steiner and it didn't have anything to do with like harmful situation or whatever. They shut her down. And when you can see all this coming to fruition as this comes forward, right and you read Steiner, then you go, oh, okay, that's why.
Speaker 2: Same thing with Bouoharik. You'll see it's oh yeah, it's relevant.
Speaker 4: There's a few, so to name off a couple of areas of physics that have been classified by the US government that Mark and Dreessen talks about. One is residence, one is longitudinal electro dynamics. Another one is like the whole remote viewing thing, and all the psychological aspects that are actually psychological aspects, like the whole idea of therapy and psychoanalytics at least American world or in USA world, is completely nothing to do with anything actually physical. It's all emotive and interpretive. But another area of physics that's kind of gate kept is pisio electrics, the idea of just compressing something in it generating a voltage.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Another one is just static electric being something having a what do they call it an electric electrete property where it's sitting there resonating a static electric field. That's kind of covered up. You don't hear that too much, but there are so many different areas of physics that are covered up. And when you have things like weather manipulation on planet Earth, you know, it's kind of easy to say why see why. The idea of phase conjugation is another area of physics that is kind of gate kept. We call it different things. Four wave mixing is a name for it. There's but it's implosion science. That's another area of physics that's get kept. All kinds of areas, grounding, the study of grounding, all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 7: But do you get into Eric Dollard or fantast in the egg integertron any.
Speaker 4: I've heard of Eric Dollard. I know I need to get into him because a lot of people talk about him.
Speaker 7: But I think he's still alive.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he worked out at Van Tassel's dome that he built out there in a my hobby and I just you got me thinking about it when you're talking about you know, just electricity and stuff, and you said something about maybe there being like a light.
Speaker 7: Being associated with God.
Speaker 5: And they actually did some experiments out there where they said that they saw a little light being a little light entities show up in the in the room.
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Angels are real certa.
Speaker 7: Color associated with this phenomenon?
Speaker 4: Uh? Color color? No? No?
Speaker 26: Typically no, was that question like about chakras when you asked that question about color.
Speaker 14: Yeah, you could definitely map it onto Chalker systems. You could map it onto say this whole episode has been about Cabala, that would be obviously my sort of framework you could. Yeah, there's obviously the Aokian component of like what you're saying about consciousness and being the Adamante man or the Shem or the Enoch or the Metatron, like, it all makes sense to me using more truitional frameworks. But obviously this is taking like a new kind a scientific way. So I'm quite interested in and I don't really know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, color is a frequency. And if you've ever heard of the photo electric effect, you'll know that different colors can have different effects on different metals and different masses and different materials. So the photoelectric effect is kind of not what it is. It's not. It's more dynamic than that. It's a frequency matching thing between the source of the light and the thing that's hitting it. It's more dynamic than just a photoelectric effect. But we engineer this constantly and all the time. So I take that back. Yes, color is extremely important because color is frequency.
Speaker 14: I've heard before that green is the zero point color, but then there's also an emergent color which is pink, very similar to what Tim has in his background.
Speaker 7: I'm not calling out Tim, just.
Speaker 25: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Dan Winner talks about that quite a bit as the molecular alignment of atoms and electrons themselves being a certain spin geometry attuned to their zero point center. So I've heard this idea before, and it comes from a lot of the recent that comes from plants being green themselves, like we it's kind of common knowledge that people know supposedly plants aren't the color that they are. They're not actually green, it's just that they're emitting everything else that isn't green, and that's why we see it, or something like that. But Yeah has talked about this. Yeah, that's the zero point in a sense, the leaf is a zero point for the ambient electromagnetic waves and oxygen and all that kind of good stuff.
Speaker 14: And the darker the green the leaf, the more dense, the less light can pass through. Then the more translucent, the more emerald in quality the leaf, the less sense it is. It's kind of like a trick plants play. I'm sorry, I can't speak properly, but there is something to even the quality of the green. So I think that's really interesting.
Speaker 4: I didn't do anything in this presentation, but color confinement is something I've been getting into because you know, when we think about what is the source of light, Like, so you've got a flashlight, where's that source actually coming from, Well, it's the light emitting diode. But what is the light emitting diode actually doing. It's believe it or not, it's imploding an electrodynamic function basically, like you're sending something to this diode and out the end of it is a flash of light. Mainstream physics has no literally no investigation into the propagation of lights, the origin of light itself, other than like color confinement, and that's a super complex topic itself. They like mainstream science absolutely murders all good description. They don't care about it sounding nice, so they'll sit here and tell you like, well, there's there's phases of electrons and protons and atoms. Those are phases, those are frequencies. But then there's flavors of neutrons, Like what do you mean a flavor of a neutron? That doesn't like you literally can't engineer flavor at all unless you're a cook. And even that's like you're not even talking about the same thing. But yeah, it's ridiculous.
Speaker 7: Well, that's I was thinking about this earlier. Some of the things that you've covered today.
Speaker 5: In some of the vocabulary you've used, you know, early on you used supernatural and and maybe a couple other words similar.
Speaker 7: To that, which I don't disagree with that, but.
Speaker 5: I think that I've seen where cern when they put out articles or even on their website, when they just describe what they do, they're describing a similar unified field theory with a different vocabulary, a more scientific vocabulary, a vocabulary that's a little bit more void of any kind of feeling. It's everything's got to be rigid and scientific and.
Speaker 7: Just fit into the model.
Speaker 4: Right, Well, there's so back to the whole Einstein thing that really threw off everything from the ether. Everybody in the world at that time of Einstein believed in the ether, and that they say that the Michaelson Morley experiment was the experiment that proved there was no ether. But we just watched the video saying, okay, you rotate it ninety degrees, so it's vertically attuned to the Earth's access longitudinally attuned and you do get an effect. So the ether is real. So it's been all they're basing all of their stuff on a bad theory in the first place. This is why they constantly come up with new things and have to express new variables.
Speaker 28: This is just obfuscation all the way around, because most likely they use us for their energy harnessing. Let's be honest, and if we figure that out because we're vertical as well, that's just gonna freak everybody out. And then on top of it, they definitely don't think about Yes, you're right, angels are real, but so are demons, and so are a lot of things that can come through the ethers. So you know, they know this stuff like that's why they go to mystery schools, and they pass it on to their progeny and keep this all within secret societies, on and on and on since the beginning of time. You know, this is why it is the way it is, I mean, and this is why I feel. The best we can do is educate people so that someday, you know, we can make a difference. I know, we make a difference by changing our thought patterns.
Speaker 4: For sure.
Speaker 26: It's interesting you said that Heidi about demons and them being able to travel between portals, because I read all the Plato's books. In his book Creditless, with Socrates in himself and some other individuals, they actually say that demons were wise men, or men who died honorably. So these wise men knew how to travel from one place to another without the knowledge that we have that if we don't, we're not wise enough to do that right now. But they wore wise enough. And then later on, of course in religion, they became ugly looking or hurtful or hateful and whatever the case may be. But when I go back to play those books and read his books, they talk about how they're wise men, and that that brings more understanding to what is being spoken today because you have to be wise to be able to achieve these these these different traveling ways and stuff like that. And it's interesting that he brought up the tower from Nikola Tesla because when we was talking, when he first started actually wrote it down, it was what figure eight, the hydro hydrogen fracturing process, and he was talking about the figure eight with the picture on there, and that's the first thing I was thinking about was the Tesla Tower. It's interesting because it's what it's called the Wardenclife Tower. I think that's what it's called or something like that. Yeah, so yeah, that's interesting because you was talking about how there's so much energy up there and that there was a way. There's of course there's a way to harness it, and Tesla was trying to harness that that that energy from up there. So yeah, I like this conversation a lot.
Speaker 2: And not all things are to your point.
Speaker 28: I definitely think there are some wise things, but I think there are some dangerous things, and I think that it's all levels. And if you're summoning, like just putting this out there for those practitioners of magic, I always have to be the one. Yes, I know, Jen, you don't talk to the spirits anymore because they lie. John D Doctor John Deal tell us all about how much they lie and how lower level demons come through first. It's just like going to junior high. Like the kids that come up first. You might not want to have your best friend beat them first until you bet your bet your people.
Speaker 2: Not saying never, but just bet your people.
Speaker 3: It goes.
Speaker 2: Don't play with solomonic magic knows.
Speaker 4: I couldn't agree more. I'll try to wrap this up here pretty quick. I get we've been going a while now. I appreciate you guys for hearing me out. I do speak about that a little bit at the end here, but just to speak on the magic aspect, all angels and demons come through you. You're tapped into the universe. Your intention brings them in and depending on how you have your life set up, it can be a good thing, it can be a bad thing.
Speaker 17: You know.
Speaker 4: It all takes practice, and a lot of people are consumed by the demons that are fed to them, Like you know, our society literally feeds us demons non NonStop. And not to get too political or anything, but you can give kids drugs nowadays just for fun. Basically, like you get. You know, your kid's a little rambunctious and then all of a sudden, you know, he's acting up at school and he's all of a sudden on drugs the next day and a totally different human being. Well, that will literally allow demons into his life, one way or another. The fact you're tapped in means your intention is literally ultra powerful. Like we don't we physically don't understand how powerful humans are, but we have all these crazy accounts of us doing straight up magic, like the Jedis and Star Wars and stuff. They always supposedly are traumatized kids with special blood or something.
Speaker 3: They don't have.
Speaker 4: The secret is you don't have to be traumatized. You can just work at it to do the magic. Yeah, but yeah, just to get through this part here, there's all kinds of good stuff. The fifty year nuclear battery developed by Paul Brown sometime ago right here lasts for fifty years. China is making the same thing nowadays with beta volts. That's what this is. The MEG right here was Thomas Bearden's mechanical energy generator. I believe that's the acronym for it is solid state, meaning there's just pulses going into this thing, which is basically a triode vacuum or a triod transformer. Actually that might be two coils either way. Pulsing the coils on this transformer gives you over unity energy. The antenna right here. This is by STANDEO. This thing simply reaches up into the atmosphere, collects the charge and then dumps it into these capacitors in this induction coil. There's a switch here to control that Wardencliffe tower. Like you said, harnessing energy from the earth, Nikola Tesla. It's worth remembering that Nikola Tesla was giving lectures one hundred and thirty years ago. I put that in there a little bit earlier. But so you go from water fuel, magnetic over unity motors, ambient energy generators. Now we're going to plasma di ices in a little bit more solid state than even this one. So there's the z pinch fusion. We already looked at that. This is the electrical particle generator from Stanley Meyer. So what he did was he took that as that gas processor that he had for his water fuel, and he ran argne through it, and in that process it would lose electrons and actually bond with a little bit of the metal and would make an ironized argon that he ran through this tube with a pulse of coils. So you can imagine here there's a little bit of an argon plasma in this tube that is magnetized. Every time you're going to pulse this coil, there's going to be a magnetic field created that's going to move the plasma through that thing. That's the electrical particle electrical particle generator from stan Meyer. That's a gate kept one. Yeah, this is the field emitter array, a spin spint array. You can just see that. There's little points, it's everywhere. These will oscillate naturally just because of the ambient electrodynamic waves floating throughout everywhere. It doesn't have to be five G to put off a bunch of you know, electromagnetic radiation. It can just these things can pick up broad spectrum lots of electromagnetic radiation waves just from the Earth itself. This is a free energy microchip per se. This is the z pinch itself, the electric field in the middle, the magnetic field compressing it. The z pinchry. Here the Koreas, Paulo and Alexandria Alexandra, a couple from Canada and originally Panama, I believe, then Canada and then back to Panama. Their gate kept because of their excess energy pulp pulse abnormal glow discharge reactor, which is basically a light bulb like the z pinch fusion thing, except for a little bit different. Evos by Ken Shoulders. Ken Olders was a guy who worked with Help put Off for a long time and John Hutchinson and a bunch of uh. He worked at Stanford Research Institute and a crazy life, but his his whole thing in a gist was developing the idea of a macroscopic electron an EVO exotic vacuum object. You can see here this is an exotic vacuum object circuit cathode will pulse an EVO, a macroscopic electron down the tube and it will impact the anode and on collapse it will gain a charge. That's that plasma device is a solid state anti gravity. February of this year, I had the thought what I thought was an original idea, and it turned out to be true, that bees are anti gravity zero point energy machines. I genuinely had this idea pop into my head after watching some of the STANDEO stuff, and then you know they disrupt spacetime an electrical an electrical phenomena. You can literally hear them buzz these wings. How are they anti gravity machines? Well, typically wings are equivalent to sales on a sailboat catching wind and riding currents. B flight is a different operation. They make their own currents and can travel independently of the ambient currents. They need the air to create a field of propulsion. Field propulsion is anti gravity. Victor Grebnikov picture ed on the right use bees and other bugs to create anti gravity machines. You see here it's a little like pogo stick looking thing. The em drive from NASA and Frank Meads. Pasm propulsion also uses field propulsion in one vector, whereas the b is in its own manipulable vector aka scalar field. The anti gravity part of bees is the ionizing bubble of turbulence they ride in. There's been research done on this, all kinds of stuff. You can think. You can think of this bee riding right here in this being pointed downwards, and that will be the field that it creates, and it's going to loop back in on itself field propulsion. So this is Victor Grebennikov stuff down here. He's explaining why he made this, how he came upon this stuff, and it's on REX Research. This is a great website for all kinds of free energy and physics that relate to this stuff. Inventors, machines, all kinds of stuff REX Research up here. This is what we're talking about. You know, some of the crazy things that's happened and some of the things I've stumbled upon. I realized bees are anti gravity machines February of this year, and then check this out. I'm gonna click this link. You can see the title here, the role of non metricity on Neutrino behavior in bubblebe gravity. So when I click that link, let me screen share this The role of non metricity on Neutrino behavior in bubblebee gravity by Yux then she and aa Esrono, philbo whatever, Department of Physics, East China University Science and Technology, May twentieth, twenty twenty five. You know, I genuinely don't know what to say. China is like researching and building out my ideas, you know, and they're not my ideas.
Speaker 26: But you know what I mean, there's there are a collaboration of ideas that you're using exactly.
Speaker 7: I think China knows what's up man.
Speaker 5: You know, they they were I was looking at something the other day and they China sent in a team of researchers into the Lost City of Lahasa, into bed and they were looking through the Vermana stuff, the chemical flight, and they said somebody in the Chinese government actually said that they were going to implement that stuff into their space program.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I went out it a bit like right here, our government classified this. We're not allowed to make these in the United States nuclear batteries, even though they would last for fifty years. China sells them now like you can go to the I think I list the website down here somewhere, Adam.
Speaker 14: She is a Kala Chakra tantraka. I just wanted to say that she's one of the first of the CCP that is a Tivtan Buddhist. It's quite feet and she actually hosted World Buddhist Conference twenty twenty four. Any year that ends in a six, that's when you could do that. So I just think it's interesting that what Tim's talking about like that. Yeah, they probably they probably have it more integrated. It's Chinese is also a dragon culture. You know, every chins for someone else. So yeah, and Chinese language can be read right or left, left or right, up or down or down and up, so it's very flexible. So you could say that that's an immediate like quality of a language. It can me right in different ways. So I think there's something about what you guys are saying.
Speaker 17: For sure.
Speaker 4: I'll have more to say on that in a minute about language. But so that's Victor Gerbnakov. That's b bumblebee gravity. They're anti gravity machines. Why because they make a bubble of turbulence around them. That is anti gravity. That is your own gravity appeal. And then Larry reads Lockheed Martin Engineer Pulster ray Beam Operating Note Modes. This is a UFO right here. This is his latest work which he just put published the last month, I believe, quoting Bob Greenier, which was nuts to me because you know, I've been following Bob Greenier for a while now, and to see Lockheed Martin Larry Reid quote him several times in this work, his null space Vacuum depressurization. Paper he just published has bananas because what he's saying right even the title alone is a hint space vacuum depressurization state, space vacuum implosion. That's what he's talking about. Right here, he's seeing futuristic ball lightning technology. This is at the end of his newly released paper. We can do this, We could build these, humans could ascend to the stars. This is the em drive. This is Salpayez's work right here. These are Larry Reads stuff. I guess I didn't put Franklin Mead stuff, but you can look into him as well. Scientific conclusion is unified field theories or theories of force unification are a dime a dozen attempting to explain energy itself by combining the interactions of the four fundamental forces, which are strong and weak nuclear forces one and two, electromagnet electromagnetism as three, and then gravity is four. You combine those, you get a unified field theory. These are actually eleven different resources that could all lead you to a field unified field theory of some kind. A lot of them are things I've already referenced through here. I won't go through most of them. Now, but just shed light on another guy who's extremely important is Harold Aspitin or Aspdin. I don't know how you say that, but Harold Aspdin physicist, engineer, extremely extremely smart man. He figured it out. Oris Bedrie he's the guy that I was going to tell you about in our previous conversation when we were talking about people not saying stuff because they work at NASA. Oris Bedrie was a guy who basically built their IBM computers and had a what is this a new Relationships and Measurements for gravity physics. He had all kinds of worthy knowledge that he wrote down, just never published till he died. Stan Meyer talks about energy because he saw it physically coming from the hydrogen and a cold cathode reaction. He said that the hydrogen molecule was a universal energy aperture allows energy in hal put Off actually has a paper called the Ground State of Hydrogen, which explains the ether in some sense, but more in a quantum quackery type of sense. Dan winners on here, Tom Beard, and Jason Verbelly. He's a cool guy I've gotten the chance to talk to. He's the protege of John Searle, the guy who made this device protege of John Searle. It's Jason Verbelly. Yeah, a bunch of stuff here. Here's my speculation. We call the universe many names, but super conductive is best. It always, as far as we know, the universe is going to keep conducting itself into eternity right, as far as we know my stipulation. Electrodynamics are scale and variant representative nature in the most supernatural sense. The four forces combined in plasma dynamics, from Earth weather to solar storms. Plasma is the exponential interoperator between all phase transitions solid liquid gas plasma, but it is plasma in between. Plasma has the physical origin of inertia, mass and energy inherent to its locale and eruptuous double l ayer magnetic sheath. It is the physics of creation. All lightning is macroscopic electron bundling on scale with the microscopic electrons. The scale invariants from stars to circuits. It's the technology of creation, literally physically hiding in front of our face. Sometimes as symbolism we've been conditioned to ignore. Think of your eyes, Think of the eye of Horus. All religions are, they say, a way to deal with the material. Okay, then that's not a religion. That's just a way to deal with the material. The vimanas, the crosses, the vaseras, all of the ancient religious architecture symbology at all points to the physics of creation. Language of inner universal oper put operability is catastrophic disclosure. Language of inner universal operability is catastrophic disclosure. You have a spark of enlightenment that allows you to transcend microtubule research and physics. Say so, so, where does this sum up? Right here? In the ancient symbology and architecture, these these pyramids are gravity diodes with an inner working structure that could basically do anything you want to. The pyramids on Earth could have been wi fi. I'm not even joking. The boats from ancient Atlantis with the arcs on the middle, these things probably flew you think about it. They could easily make with whatever these things are, maybe they're evos, They could easily make a field of propulsion around them underneath them. The arcs themselves were technologies. The yin yang and Chinese mythology is said to have been born from chaos when the universe was first created. HM to me, this looks a lot like voltage, amperage and fluxus like this is the What this is is a tornado in a bubble. That's the universal secret. Nobody wants you to know. It's a tornado and a bubble, a tornado in a bubble, a double bubble of tornadoes and double bubbles of bubbles. That's what the ship is doing. In some sense, you can imagine a plasma sheath riding underneath here and being you know, pulsed down or conducted through whatever this device here is. So there's a bunch better. There's a lot more grandiose pictures of stuff that will really give you the hint. I didn't find it in time for this presentation. It probably should have. All of this stuff really hit me at the Cosmic Summit because a guy named Tim Hogan was talking about ancient Timothy Hogan.
Speaker 26: Yeah, yeah, you know what a matter of fact, when you were talking about that, I had pulled this out because I.
Speaker 8: Was like, who was talking about that? I can't remember.
Speaker 4: I had to go through the names, so yeah, right, sorry, go ahead, Yeah.
Speaker 27: Timothy Hogan, him and Scott Walter had a pretty.
Speaker 4: Impressive Oh did you go to the thing on Monday?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I missed it.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn, well that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Oh did you go? Did you go to the one that Ashingt did? But that was a Monday too, right, Monday morning. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I was actually holding the camera for that one. Oh thanks, Yeah, there wasn't a tripod nearby, so I was sitting there with That's kind of hard to sit there and stand with a camera for an hour and a half.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: That was so much fun. But yeah, here's a bunch of sources, a bunch of cool stuff to check out. Rex research, the Korea's work. Uh, somebody put a resonant gravity field coil which seems to line up with all those physics on screen. Ribbed Stan Meyers. Research on a more robust and compactified version is on stands Legacy dot com. Rosigma for free is on archive. China's modern day battery that you can visit the website too, but can't buy because it's locked because of America, you know, just being America. Ken shoulders work permativity transitions. That's kind of a hint in and of itself, because the permittivity is the static electric field of all beings. It's what the the flux density is of the electric field of all things permittivity transitions, meaning they're kind of changing your entire field. This one's nuts. I'm not going to say too much about it. We could watch it if you'd like. This is Larry Read's paper, the new one that he just put out. That's also a hint to this creationism. Null space vacuum depressurization. This is the like the Van Alien or Van Alien man allen radiation belts that you were talking about, and the or maybe that I brought that up. What's the orc cloud that could be? This the no space vacuum depressurization kind of idea. Book on free energies, free energy devices, there's a ton of them in this. This is on archive. You could just look up book on Free Energy Devices. It's basically what I tried to do here, but in a more much more academic fashion. So that's some of this, some more sources and that's it. Thirty five slides. Thanks for listening to you, guys. Hell yea man, only three hours.
Speaker 8: Like, Hey, I'm not even gonna lie to you.
Speaker 26: I have a kindlescribe, bro, and I literally have like five pages of notes that you that we're talking about, Like I was sitting here taking notes. If when you see me looking down or looking across this way to my on the screen, I was taking notes like crazy, because I really enjoy how people present their information and do their due diligence and research and presenting it to people like me who may not be as intelligent as you are on this subject. This is very interesting because just about about three months ago, I decided to read a lot of books about physics, especially from the Mad Plant, Georgie Lamatre, Fred Hoyle and so many different individuals. I just started digging into physics a lot more only because of the simple fact that a lot of it relates to what these ancient people were trying to tell us in their most ancient ways and their you know, the limited vocabulary that they had through symbolism and pictographic scripts and so on and so forth.
Speaker 8: So yeah, I really appreciate this.
Speaker 4: And one percent and I was the same way, and I've been on it for two years almost now. Like I was, I was just going to show this energy from the Vacuum series by Tom Bearden and all them. It's great, it's amazing. They basically talk about implosion without knowing that what they talk about pulse with modulation without knowing it, you know, going back and looking at some of these videos, it's it's been really revealing, just like on a functional basis, Like you watch what these people make and try to figure out what links that to everything else? What's the scale invariance principle at work here? And it's an electrodynamic thing. It's a phenomena of supernatural origin. Like I said earlier, the electronic action is a mirror of whatever's happening down in the quantum verse per se, and it's all electrodynamic. So yeah, it's awesome, man, thanks for saying that. I appreciate it. I've tried to put a lot in here. Like I said, I've been on this for two years now, and it really does explain everything. Like for instance, for instance, this is a great boat transporting the Sacred boat. So it's a boat within a boat. That's like a boat or a bubble within a tornado or a tornado within a bubble. What's the symbolism here? Like there's birds, it's not really it doesn't look like water, you know what I mean. I get it's easy to see, like when you know the structure of a diode, and you look at every pyramid on the planet, You're like, oh my god, they're tapping into the longitudinal electrodynamics of the earth itself. There these were ultimately beautiful machines. They absolutely knew what they were doing. You do not build these things without knowing every single aspect of creation. That's what people don't understand because it's gate kept and it's hard to come across that for some reason. I've you ask the what is a pulse doing question? And if you figure it out, you try to figure out what electricity is, and you figure it out. And I think that's what the ancients did. I know that's what the ancients did. Look at their stuff, man, like, there's a lot of uh. Like, even in the stone work, there's a lot of stuff they can't replicate in like concrete mixes and that were much more dents and have and hold up for longer periods of time in the ancient days, like even ancient Rome or Greece. You know, we're replicating what these people built, what those people knew because they built human monuments to creation.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think there's a renewed interest in all things happening over there in Egypt right now. I just saw an article the other day where their Egypt's economy is a way up, and I think it's people. Our our consciousness perhaps is raising people. Despite the buffoonery that they put out there with their head archaeologists and all that their antiquities. Guy, despite all that that ridiculous narrative that they're still pushing, people are still going there to see this stuff because I think inherently we know that there's something more.
Speaker 4: Why did that happen again?
Speaker 3: Wow? Oh you like lose us?
Speaker 27: But yeah, you muted to yourself again.
Speaker 30: No, well, technical difficulties, right. The phone probably died, right, That is a possibility too.
Speaker 27: That's actually happens to somebody on my show before always back, Yeah, I have actually had somebody their phone die.
Speaker 2: Oh there we go. I think he's ramping.
Speaker 4: In fact, yeah, I don't know what happened. It's so good back because the volume just shuts off and I can't hear you, guys, but I can hear you, I can see you speaking, So I don't know. Fix this quick, but not sorry. What was we were talking about?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 7: I was just saying I think.
Speaker 5: I was saying the last thing, and I was just talking about Egypt and a renewed interest in this stuff you had you had the pyramid up there, and I was just thinking about how I think there's a renewed interest for people out there.
Speaker 7: I really want to know more about this stuff now, maybe more than ever.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, and I mean we talked to I know, I did. I think you did to Nick the Uh yeah, I saw it on your channel, the guy that released the CalFire stuff. Oh yeah, he's got all kinds of scans that aren't public yet and that show more pyramids buried, more caverns, more catacombs, more tunnels, all kinds.
Speaker 3: Yeah he did.
Speaker 27: Yeah, I think he actually said that on the YOUT on the thing that I put out, he said that, yeah, that they got tons of other stuff under there. Was it wasn't the I could be wrong. Wasn't some of the vases at that place from them from underneath the pyramids?
Speaker 15: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yep, Matt Biel, I think.
Speaker 27: Yeah, yeah, well yeah, I didn't realize when it was filming until after the fact. I was like, oh, that's where they came from.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we came in literally, So is that two pm is when we walked into the vase thing, and they were just wrapping up so we could touch them. But yeah, they were there too. And those vases, again, those are more mathematically accurate to symmetry, to their own inherent symmetry, than anything we make today. Nothing comes close. And it speaks to them understanding creation, whereas we literally won't let you understand creation. All this stuff is, you know, I was talking about the fields of physics that are still gate kept. It's national security.
Speaker 27: So did anybody have anything they want to ask or add before we wrap it up?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 26: No, I got all my stuff out the way. I'm definitely gonna go back and research a lot of the stuff. I took a lot of the names that he I have, like ten or fifteen names that he was mentioning, and I took some of those videos put them down on here. So yeah, I'm about to do a deep dive in this tonight, just because I enjoyed this conversation that much. It was very informative. Bro it hey, hands off, man, I got for real, good thanks man, good shit.
Speaker 3: Bro Yeah, thank you. I really do appreciate that. Chief.
Speaker 27: Yeah, and you pulled that off into like pretty much a few days. So it's pretty impressive.
Speaker 4: Thank you, well, thank you. It's a pleasure to come on. I love talking about this and it's my favorite thing in the world now, the electric universe, because, like I said, it explains creation and nobody else has even talked like physics doesn't even care to try and explain it. They're all invested it in some divergent thing of a thing that was divergent in the first place. Quantum mechanics is a divergent of ether and whatever that was going to be. It's not necessarily what humanity was pushing or striving towards quantum dynamics. So it's it's crazy, man. You know, I started researching all this stuff. I come to the electric universe, I come to plasma physics, and then I start hearing like, you know, how put off go on Joe Rogan and stalk about this where I'm sitting here like with me and some other guys that I've come along with the learning, and we're just like, what the hell is going on?
Speaker 9: Man?
Speaker 4: You know, Chya wrote a paper on anti gravity bees basically like what a life is an honor to come on here. Thank you so much. Next to appreciate it.
Speaker 27: Thank you, dude, No, I really appreciate it. And anytime you want to come back on you got something present. Just let me know when William comes on if you want. Maybe if it works out, we could get you on with him as well, because I know you know who he is.
Speaker 4: Uh sweet? Yeah, we hung out at Cosmic something.
Speaker 3: He was He's a funny motherfucker. I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yo, you know how I bet you that.
Speaker 3: This is how.
Speaker 27: I was like, Yo, I'm gonna like this guy. He walks up to me. I don't know who the fuck he is. I'm standing outside smoking a cigarette and.
Speaker 3: He comes up to me.
Speaker 27: He's like, yeah, so I thought I might have been able to find somebody here more intelligent than me and it hasn't happened yet.
Speaker 3: And I was like, motherfucker. I looked at him.
Speaker 27: I was like, yo, what And then he's like, yeah, he's like someone that's he mentioned something.
Speaker 3: They told me to dumb it down.
Speaker 27: And he pulls out this book and he starts showing me like these cartoons that he drew to try to explain like. I was like, you're a fucking pistol bro. I was like, I'm gonna like this guy. And he was a cool dude, man, so I definitely want to get him one.
Speaker 26: Did you did you take off your shoes and socks when y'all went to uh Oh? I forgot to, Yeah, I as did. I felt I felt the change, and I felt that when I took my boots off in my socks and I put them on them stones.
Speaker 8: Man, I felt the tingling.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 8: It was a totally different feeling.
Speaker 26: And then when I'm outside most of the time in my front yard, I usually keep my socks and shoes off only because I like to ground myself when I'm out there and stuff like that. Read a book, set a chair on the grass and just read a book and something. Man, that was that was definitely a different feeling. So when we go up there next year, you guys got to go up there and do that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I totally forgot to do that.
Speaker 27: Even when I went back on Tuesday, I was like, fuck, I totally forgot to think of my shoes off.
Speaker 4: But yeah, it's crazy, right, it's a giant silicon ball in the middle of nowhere, Like, how did that happen? Maybe it's a microscopic evo hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, And it was in the shape of the Pideah. But all right, yeah, I'll let everybody again.
Speaker 27: Chief, thank you so much, and like I said, you always welcome on and if I get William on, we'll try to get you on as well. Let every I'm gonna let everybody else plug their show again real quick before we wrap this up.
Speaker 3: Heidi, what is up? Heidi Love? Please let everybody know where they can find your work.
Speaker 2: Of course, thank you so much for the presentation and the chat. I'm joined it.
Speaker 28: Thank you for coming on and learned a lot, so this was awesome. Thanks again, boss for having me and everybody else. Thank you, thank you, and hope everybody has a good one on Filter drives podcast dot com or your pod chasers wherever you like to find that, or find me on Patreon you want to learn more about the Mormons.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 27: Headless, just pop back up and perfect tidy, hell list what's going on? Let everybody know where they can find your ship.
Speaker 3: Please, good stuff. Thank you.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can find me on x or on YouTube just look a peddless giant and I do a mail bag show where you send me your emails with any sort of strange phenomena that has occurred to you, so send that to me at Headless Giant Podcast at gmail dot com.
Speaker 3: Thank you awesome, Thank you very much.
Speaker 30: Ellis.
Speaker 27: I appreciate it, and get those emails out to him, all right, please, And we got the Freder himself, Jin the Ninja, what is up?
Speaker 14: Thank you guys so much. Appreciate the panel and chief. It was really fun. I learned a lot. I don't know that much on the first to day about this anyway, So if you want to, I guess I pluged my show at the beginning, so I'll plug the Gray Lodge at the end. So if you're interested, Friday Night Gnostic Mass Speculative Gnossism, we're doing a multi part series. We just finished ether Punk, so that was really cool. It's like a speculative futurism about lunar punk meet solar punk and trying to sort of find the secret third thing. So we're back to Welcome to Appa Worria. This week we're talk about metam So check that out live on X every Friday night.
Speaker 27: Okay, thank you very much, sir. Hey, we got Tim. Tim please let everybody know what is it?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you could find me a sixth censory podcast. I spell out out six.
Speaker 5: I'm on Spotify, YouTube, Apple, Instagram, Patreon. Thanks Chief, awesome, awesome stuff.
Speaker 7: Thanks Nick. I appreciate you inviting me, and I appreciate everybody else who's here. This was great. I'm just happy to be a part of it. So thank you, guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, thank you as we'll be sir, and we got tyrone my man, what is going on? Brother? Please let everybody know where they can find your amazing work.
Speaker 8: Awesome awesome.
Speaker 26: You can find uh my book on Amazon, Journey through the Origins of History, Like I said, as bestseller earlier. I have a YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Rebirth of the Word. I enjoy sharing this stuff. If you let anybody want to have a discussion with me, I'd love to talk to it.
Speaker 1: Aid.
Speaker 26: I gotta get in contact with you because I just did an article on the Mormon so there.
Speaker 2: Used to be one, so I'd love to chat.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, I did a deep dive on that. It's funny that you mentioned that.
Speaker 26: So yeah, everybody, I really appreciate every one of you guys. We all have a piece of the puzzle and if we work together, there's no telling what we might see.
Speaker 27: I totally agree with you, Broth. Thank you very much man for coming on and finally Chief let everybody know what's up.
Speaker 4: Well, thank you so much. It has been a blessing honor to come on talking to you guys. It's always always fun to discuss creation in my opinion, so I'm just kind of chief Dinger on X I post there. Sometimes I post a lot of cool stuff. I think I've garnered some support. Whatever, it's cool. Hit me up on there if you want to chat or anything. I can give you some information on more of the research I've done tried to portray here. The one thing I would wrap it up with is the remote viewing thing is too real, So if you wanted to do it, I think Bob Greener nails it on the head when he says short circuit your brain, stay awake when you're trying to sleep, like get in that groggy state of consciousness where things kind of flow, and you know, people say, we need to wake up to the reality of our world, where we need to go get a good night's rest, first dream about this world we could have, and then wake up because that's when the consciousness switch from regular brain to pineal gland happens. And the natives speak in the Arctic circles to them speaking to their They say they can speak to their ancestors through the aurora as well. That's electrodynamic microtubual phenomenon. What's happening there, It's literally neurology. The plasma in the atmosphere splits up the atmosphere a little bit, It splits up, splits up the pulses of neurons in your brain a little bit. So yeah, magic's real. Jedi mind Dedie plasma tricks are real. All of it's real. It's been a blessing. Thank you so much, Nick, thank you the rest of the guys, and ma'am so pleasure.
Speaker 3: Thank you, of course, no, thank you.
Speaker 27: You know one thing I do when I add Actually, it's very interesting you mentioned Bob's name again. He was the only person there that, when I spoke to about occultism, actually entertained my shit and like had a smile and kept talking to me about it. Guys, I think he understands a lot more than most people think.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean the occultism is literally screaming creationism in our face every single day. And Bob green Heer is like a master of walking you down the trail as to what this symbol means in relation to physics of the universe. So yeah, he's an amazing guy and it was an absolute glorious blessing to be able to hang out with him.
Speaker 3: At the Cosmics the fuck for sure.
Speaker 27: Yeah, but again, thank you, thank you all for coming on. That was an amazing, amazing show. I appreciate everybody in the chat. I mean, fuck, it was like the same people here from the beginning to the end.
Speaker 3: That's what's up. I really appreciate it.
Speaker 27: And again for the other rejects on the show, I know it was a long one and I appreciate you all here. And that is the end of another Recult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later.