Speaker 1: No time to fear. Carilla is so near Beaca. Show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carilla is the one that you need some no now It's shows, show time is here. No time to fear. Corilla is so near Beaca, show time is here.
Speaker 2: So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go. Carilla is the one that you need some no now its show sign.
Speaker 3: All right in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous, I mean he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, And he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 2: Have you heard him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 2: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: Oh shows, alrighty, Happy Wednesday, February twenty sixth. That is the cREL cast. A child dives in Texas of a completely preventable illness. Are the parents to be held responsible? Also, there's a whole lot of darkness in America, But is there any light? We're going to talk about that.
Speaker 4: Today, Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 2: He's the Coral Cast.
Speaker 4: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 2: It is the cREL Cast. I am Corral all platinum blonde again, got my hair all bleached. Having a photo session today, so glad you are warning me. The photo session is for the cover of my new single Corel Don't Do You Want to Funk? Comes out in April on Swishcraft Records. I can't wait for you all to hear it. There's a lot going on in the world today. Trump Orangeina just did a press conference. What did he have to say? Also, there's a lot of darkness. We talked about this yesterday. I'm going to revisit that today and share some of the things that were said from yesterday and see if you agree. But let's begin with by the way, it's going to be very hard for me to stay focused and do a show today. I've got a lot going on personally. I'm not gonna lie to you be one of these entertainers that lie to you. Medically, I have some stuff going on that's really scaring me to where I spent last night in tears, like half the night crying and I'm not making that up and that sort of it's left to hangover if you will. Today. Also, I've been on the phone since eight am with referral departments. It's just a mess. Many of you know that my left calf muscle started moving ten days after I got a shingle shot, which gave me shingles and then gave me meningitis. This is going to play into the story out of Texas that we're starting with. It's a direct because I understand people being afraid of vaccines. I get it. I am terrified of vaccines now because March third. I got one last year, almost a year ago, and it gave me shingles, which gave me meningitis, which put me in the hospital. My left calf muscle has not stopped moving. And if you get a very severe viral infection, it can actually cause multiple sclerosis. And now my left calf is moving, my toes are moving. And then last night this area right here started twitching. Now, I had done fifty push ups that morning and done you know, chest expansion things. So was it just twitching because I worked it out? Or is whatever is in my leg spreading? And did that shot not just give me meningitis, but also maybe multiple sclerosis. We don't know, and they want me to go to UCLA to be seen to see why, see what's going on. But getting the referral and getting there, it's you know, and now today it's not twitching, but it hurts. There's pain here, so we'll see, we'll see what's going on. So I spent the night crying, like so afraid I had MS, worried about Ember, worried about you know, life, like what happens if my whole life changes from some neurological disease. Also, they still haven't totally ruled out ALS, and that's fatal and can also be caused from a virulent viral infection. Did y'all know that that you can develop ALS if you get like epstein bar or shingles. And I got this horrible reaction from this vaccine where it activated the virus that was in me, and I got a terrible viral infection which went into meningitis. I'm scared. So I get people who don't want to get vaccinated. I get it. It can be scary because you know, last night I was catching up on Law and Order SVU on Peacock and I have the kind that has the ads every commercial break, at least one of the ads was for a drug every commercial break, and weird name drugs, Numbibia, RENOLDI and all these things. And you hear these side effects that they list for Wagovi or for zep bound or whatever. It can cause pancreas, this stomach that some people have died, can cause blindness, and most people tune those out because they figure, well, it's probably not gonna happen to me, but somebody many somebody's it does happen to. The COVID vaccine is great, but it did cause disabilities in many people. And when I say many, maybe only a thousand, maybe only two thousand, But if you're one of those people. So I sat there listening to these side effects, going I'm one of those people. I am one of the people that the Shinrick vaccine gave a horrible side effect to. And my whole life has changed because of one thirty second shot. I have not been the same since I got that shot. I went into the hospital with meningitis. My calf muscle has not stopped moving. Now my toes are moving, and last night this moved and hurts today. Is it all related? They can't tell me. So I have to have more test and more test, and I'm not even sure I want the answer. You know, do I want to know if I have ALS or MSA you die from I don't want to die. I'm really scared, you guys. I am scared now. I'm not weak. I can stand, I can walk, I can jump, I can run up the side of the hill. I did forty five minutes of yoga this morning, so that's all good. But at the same time, when you have no answer and it's been caused by a shot. So I understand why some parents are hesitant to give their children vaccines, because somebody is going to be the person that gets the side effects. And when you take a vaccine or any drug, you're playing roulette. Am I going to be the person? Now? Granted it only happens to say one out of one hundred thousand, but if there's twenty million people, that means there's gonna be two thousand, three thousand people, and if you're one of them, your life is forever changed. So a woman in Texas did not vaccinate her child for measles, and now her child is dead. Is that child abuse? If she had killed her child through negligence, she'd be going to jail. She knew that measles was a problem, you know, as for kids. She didn't vaccinate her kid and now her kid is dead. Is she responsible for the child's death? Should there be legal ramifications? If you don't vaccinate your child and your child dies of a preventable disease, are you legally to blame? Right now? You're not. Nothing will happen to the parents except they lost a kid. But should something happen to them, the kid had no say in the matter. The kid couldn't say no, Mom, I want to be vaccinated. So they were and are if Kay Junior is not going to help the situation any and I get it again, I understand. I stand before you one of the people that you hear about in the very fast side effects. And my life may be over in four years. If it's ALS, If it's MS, I can live with it. If it's nothing, If it's just nerves that are agitated from the vaccine, still then who knows. But no matter what, I've got to go through all kinds of testing. Now. Drive to La stay in a hotel, go to UCLA all because I got a shot last March third, So somebody is that person, and this parent feared that their kid might be that kid, so they kept the vaccine from the kid, and the kid is dead. Who's to blame there? The measles vaccine is safe. I had it. But when they say safe, what do they mean? They tell you all drugs are safe, and yet you always hear those side effects, which means somebody got those. Replay statistical roulette with medications. There's a great chance that you won't be one of those people. But what if you are that mother feared that her daughter would have a negative effect from the shot. She didn't get her daughter amusle shot and her daughter is dead. Is she to blame? Should there be legal ramification? Let's talk about that, because part of me says, yeah, throw her in there. Her kid's dead because of her. The other part of me says, well, it's the medical decision that's left up to the family. What do you think? Want to support the Corell cast, then like and subscribe to YouTube videos at the really Corel channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 4: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrell dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, it does crelcast. I am Correll. Was worried it said I was offline, but now I'm back, so that's all good. So glad you are joining me on TikTok, Instagram, YouTube, on Apple Music, Spotify. iHeartMedia and of course my patrons who I love and adore at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Corell. Thank you to the new patrons that have come on in the last couple of days. Five dollars a month really does matter. So a kid has died of the measles in America, not since twenty fifteen, as that happened so ten years the kid was unvaccinated and are the parents to blame. I'd love you to leave comments down below because it's a complex issue that I understand from both sides. Now, I was vaccinated for shingles March third. I got shingles. On the fifth, I went in the hospital with meningitis and a moving calf on the fourteenth. My caf has not stopped moving for eleven months and they cannot tell me why, And now my toes are getting involved. And last night, so did my shoulder? Is it MS? Is it ALS? Is it maya liditis or something like that? Is it? Who knows? We don't know. So for the last eleven months I've been going to neurologist and now I have to go to UCLA all because I got a shot. So, yeah, I get it. I get the fear. I do. But does that I mean you shouldn't get your kid vaccinated? Does that mean you shouldn't get vaccinated because there were people who got vaccinated from COVID that ended up horrible, in horrible situations, somebody gets the side effects that you hear about in those commercials. And last night watching Peacock, watching Law and Order SVU, all I saw were drug commercials. There's one for exzema. I have exzema, and there's a new drug for exzema. But if you hear the side effects, I'm like, look, I'll take the exzema instead because somebody gets them. So is the mom to blame? Yeah she is. You know, she should have gotten her kid vaccinated, but she was afraid. Does that trumpet? I don't know. It's a complex question. Part of me says, yes, prosecute them. They should have. You know, they were neglectful to their child. Their child is dead because of their neglect. But it was really their medical fear, and you can't discount it. You can't say that's ridiculous. Measles vaccines are completely safe. No, they're not. A small amount of people get a reaction. That's not completely safe. That's like saying the shingles vaccine is completely safe. It's not. I'm living proof. No drug is completely safe. All drugs have possible side effects, and they could happen to you. People are now blind because they used with GOVI. They're blind forever because they wanted to lose weight. Is that a fair trade? I mean they'll be skinny and gorgeous, but they won't be able to see anyone's reaction, you know it? So is that? You know? Is that okay? So that that is really a question that we have to ask ourselves as we move forward. It really is. I don't know if she's guilty of neglect. I think she's guilty of neglect, but we'll see. Now. Trump did a press conference this morning and he said the EU was created to screw the United States. He reiterated he wants Canada to be the fifty first state and Governor Trudeau instead of Prime Minister Trudeau. He said that we could cripple the EU and Canada by not selling them anything unless they come to the table and do what he wants. Elon Musk is still behaving like he runs the government and is he acts like he is the boss of all federal employees. People are getting very angry at all of it. The backlash to Tesla is real. And you hear all this and it seems very dark. You know. Yesterday I asked, is talking enough okay? And a lot of you said yes, because it gives you a safe space to share your ideas. So my show is a safe space for you. Okay, I get it. You want to hear the issues here in a place you feel comfortable. I get it. But the question becomes, with all this darkness, you know, you can't see in the dark. Some animals can. We can't. We can see a remarkably small amount of light in the dark, but we can't see in total darkness. And if we go through the next four years like we're in total darkness, we're going to miss so much. So my question becomes in the USA today, is there any light? Is there any beacon of hope or just light in your life? What illuminates your world? So the darkness that is is the United States right now doesn't envelop you. What do you use as your spotlight, as your candle, as your emergency lighting supply for the darkness that has become the United States. I use this show. I use Ember. She is my light. I want to live because of her. And that's the truth. My biggest worry about having als or multiple sclerosis or something isn't dropping dead. It's dropping dead before Ember because no one's going to treat her like I do. What is your light? Mine is also the arts, recording songs, getting involved in other projects. Writing. That's my light. That's how I shine a light in this darkness that is the United States. I participate, I comment, I write, I record music, I do shows, I love my dog, I exercise, I eat right. These are the things I do to try to shine light in this darkness. My question to you becomes, how do you insulate yourself from the darkness that is the United States. I'd love your comments in the chatroom or down below this video at YouTube dot com, forward slash Really Correl, on TikTok Instagram, or at patreon dot com Forward slash really Correl. What is your light?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Mine certainly is entertaining and the arts and ember and my friends. You know, the people I love there my light. They're my niece and nephew. They're the reason that I forge through in the darkness and try to illuminate things along the way. What about you? How do you keep the darkness that is the United States right now from overwhelming you and being all that you see? How do you keep your light shining? I would love to see your comments. I'd love to read them at YouTube dot com, Forward slash Reillye Correll because for me, you know, there are certain people that are my light. Devin Newsom is a light. He's trying to be optimistic, he's trying to, you know, move forward. Rachel Maddow's become a harbinger of dooms, so don't I don't know about her being a light, but there are lights out there, you know. Jane Fonda was a light the other day at the SAG Awards. She was articulate, and she spoke eloquently and she made brilliant points. She was a great light to try to illuminate the way through this darkness. We've had darkness before AIDS was forty years of darkness and then proteas inhibitors came along and there was suddenly a light. What do you cling to now? Is midterms your life? Are you really just waiting for the midterms and hoping that it goes our way? What is your life? I'd love to talk about it, and I'd love to see your comments down below the video. Just let me know. Okay, what is your life? Maybe maybe I'm your life. I'll be your liar. All right, Hey, role here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corel. That's patreon dot com, forward slash really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Correl. There's so much great free content there. It's like having a network on your TV or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash really Correl. Thanks from thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. Go out and look up at the stars tonight. There'll be seven planets available for you to see. Two of them with a telescope you're in this and Neptune, but five others fully visible, Jupiter and Saturn and Mars. This won't happen again until twenty forty, so I'll be If I live, I will be what seventy seven, So best you go out and look tonight. Look up in the sky. You'll see Jupiter, it'll be very bright, Saturn, Mars which is red. They're all going to be there. All of the residents of our galaxy are going to be on display tonight. All the planets in our little universe, all seven are going to be on display. Where the eighth or is what nine? Ten planets? Which one are we missing from the night sky tonight? I'm not sure. I'd have to look, but I think they're all visible. I think, well, we can't see ourselves obviously, but you know what I'm saying. I think they're all visible tonight, and so go look and tomorrow night as well, they're going to be out there. That's some light for you. Look to the stars. We know that there's life out there somewhere. I know that. You know that, So look up to the stars, because tonight all the planets in our galaxy here in our universe, will in the Milky Way, will be visible. And that's something to see. Rachel Kapper in the chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Wali Krell is afraid there won't be any midterms. It's a valid concern. It's valid after hearing Trump speak today, it's really valid. And as they push through a budget that has five trillion dollars in tax cuts and the Republicans, even the Republicans saying there's no way he can pay for these. So he wants elon Musk to cut two trillion from with this doze or dodge or whatever it's called. And that means people and policies and programs that people need. You know, I say, don't do the tax cuts for the rich. You want to save money. Well, there you go. But that's not what he's about. That's not what Musk is about. This is this whole presidency is about protecting oligarchs. Orangina said yesterday that he knows many Russian oligarchs who are fine, upstanding people. He said that said it, there's no secret what they want the country to be. Do we let it slip that way? And how do we stop it? That was yesterday's topic. We can talk about it, but how do we actually stop it? I mean, our Democratic reps already know we're outraged. We don't have to call them and tell them we're outraged. They know we're outraged. How do we get enough Republicans to actually see things our way? That's the challenge. The budget only passed by two votes, two fifteen to two seventeen. If two republic well three Republicans actually cared about America, the budget wouldn't be going through. How do we get to them how do we release Trump's stranglehold. I think one of the way, it's public opinion Elon Musk. He is losing favor with Republicans, Democrats, everybody with the world. I think that we need to tie that to Trump, tie Trump to Musk, and let the minute Trump sees that no no one likes him, he'll abandon the Republicans. He has no allegiance to anyone or anything except himself. So the if he sees that his popularity is tanking, even in his own crowd and amongst other billionaires, well maybe he'll change. I don't know. But during all this we do in fact, Doggie, yeah, exactly, you know, do during the what does this say? I heard on up first today that Musk has no official position at the White House. That's true, That's what they said. The White House was asked, is Elon Musk employed by you? And they said no, he does not work for the White House. He is just a consultant. So how does the consultant have so much power over the federal government? How did he become the boss of every federal employee? Congress never Congress now is approaching Trump to tell Trump that they want everything Musk does to go through Congress, as it should, because remember, Congress is the purse of the United States. Only Congress can appropriate money for programs. So if there are programs already set up, if there are employees already hired, Congress approved them, and for Musk to step in and get rid of them actually goes against the will of Congress, and the courts will be able to stop it because Congress is supposed to do this, not Musk. I wonder why we have Congress at this point. Trump is ruling by executive order. Congress is deadlock, can't do anything, and Trump and Musk is acting like he's the boss of every federal employee. Why do we have a Congress at all? And that's how we win. Start making them feel irrelevant, Start telling them you don't matter. Musk is the only thing that matters. Trump is the only thing that matters. You don't matter. The minute you start making making them feely irrelevant or that you're not going to vote for them again, or that you want them fired. How much money could the US save if we just got rid of Congress. I mean, it's useless at this point, it's not doing anything. They're even going to go around Congress for the budget and do reconciliation. So what good is it? It's pointless and useless. We are paying salaries to four hundred and thirty plus people that aren't doing anything, and yet Musk is going after government waste. Well there it is right there. You can leave your hundred senators, but get rid of Congress. They ain't doing anything. They're certainly not stopping Donald Trump. Why aren't they impeaching him? I can think of five impeachable offenses in the last week alone, not to mention treason, documents, stealing, selling secrets to the Saudist. You know a lot of stuff you could pick from. But they're not doing it. What good are they really? All right? Trump at ninety two percent favorability in Republican polls. Who cares? I would say judicial is the only way to stop at the moment. But he stacked the courts like Hitler did, so we're probably not going to get much satisfaction from the courts because he appointed those people just like Hitler. All right, is there any light? Well, how do you find your light? I'd like to hear from you. As you can see, it's very dark. But we can't just be surrounded by darkness all the time, or your owned up like me last night, crying my eyes out here alone by myself, thinking I've got MS, or als or some other maya something or other because I had a bad viral infection triggered by a vaccine. Which is why I understand the woman in Texas who didn't get her child vaccinated. But you know, I understand it. I don't condone it. Children should be vaccinated, but you do have to remember we all have this attitude that drugs and vaccines carry zero side effects. Oh, it won't be me, It won't be me until it is. And if it's you or someone you love, you don't care about all the people that didn't get a side effect. I don't care how many shingle shots have now been given to people with no side effects. I don't care, because it's ruined my life. I've had to go to the doctor almost every month for the last eleven months. I've had EMG and nerve conduction studies, brain scans, MRIs. Contrast, I don't want all that, and now they're sending me to UCLA, and now I've got another pain, and I don't want any of that, So it is that way until it's you all right? Tomorrow is what Thursday? The last show of the week is tomorrow. I do the show tomorrow and then I take off to Long Beach. I'll be back on Sunday, so I'll be here on Monday for you, and I'll probably have some footage and stuff. You know, why not. Why not have some fun in Long Beach and take some footage and explore around. So I am Corel. You'll be who you want to be. Film didn't hurt anybody. Leave your comments down below. What is the light for you? What is illuminating your darkness? That is America right now? Your family, your friends, your job, writing songs, singing? You know what? What is it? I'd love to hear your comments. And if the mom guilty of negligence, should she be prosecuted for her child's dying of a preventable illness, I'd love to hear your comments down below or anywhere that you are watching. So tomorrow, please stay safe. I love you very very much.
Speaker 5: What it's bloodcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the Corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours.
Speaker 4: Listen daily to the
Speaker 5: Correlle Cast on your favorite streaming service.