Speaker 1: This is Doctor Wendy Walsh and you're listening to kf I Am six forty, the Doctor Wendy wallsh Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app kf I Am six forty. There goes my kombucha in my throat right when I drink my ginger lemon kombucha. Then I go on the show. That's not good thinking, is it, Kayla?
Speaker 2: It always happens though.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the Doctor Wendy Walls Show on ka IF I Am six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app I Am with Producer Kayla. I am with Raoul. How are you doing, roul?
Speaker 3: Excellent? Excellent.
Speaker 1: By the way, I told these people around here that you're the biggest celebrity, and they said somebody else was, and I was like, no, I don't think so who who? What people? Other people look? Just whatever you want to believe. Whatever kool aid you're drinking, that's all good. I just know that when I stayed at the Four Seasons in Sydney, Australia, they bumped me up to a pretty fabulous suite. The last time Julio, my husband, was there, he was running j Lo's production company, and he said you got a better room than j Lo and Heather. It's good to have you back.
Speaker 2: Thank you. It's so good to die back. And I wanted to tell you, after all that stuff went down last fall, you had the most comforting and kind show. I tuned in and I listened because I was really curious to hear how everyone sort of responded, what the hoe said, and who didn't say anything, And your words were so comforting in the midst of all of that. And I know it was probably really awkward and difficult time, and so just on a personal level, I just really appreciated that.
Speaker 1: I want to thank you that. You know, we have to be reminded that more than half the country voted the way it did, and they are our brothers and sisters and cousins, and we, for some reason didn't listen to them, and someone else gave them a few slogans that they used to vote. And it's a hard time, but we must respect everybody and their needs, and we must ask the question, how did we fail you for those if we feel voted the way they shouldn't have. And speaking of which, Heather, you can even weigh in on this. I want to start by analyzing the communication breakdown between Zelenski and Trump. And I don't normally talk about politics except to talk about coming together as one nation and one people, but I wanted to use this as an example for us all on how we can learn to have better communication skills. Right, So the first thing, if you don't know what I'm talking about, quick summary, if you've been living under a rock. Apparently, Zelensky and Trump had a lovely meeting that was supposed to be capped with a press conference in the Oval Office, followed by a lovely lunch followed by a press conference and then the signing of a peace agreement and then a lovely lunch and a Kumbaya and a hug, and off you would go. But it all fell apart once they got in the Oval Office and all the media was there because now there were different needs in the room, and some things were missed first of all, and they got in a fight. And it's all over social media. It's all over every media. It's everywhere. It's like Real Housewives of the White House is stuff. It's reality show stuff. So when you're communicating with anybody, I want you always to ask yourself, what is my goal here? And I think Zelensky lost sight of what his goal was. Sometimes you have to lose a battle to win a war. And I don't think there's anybody on the planet who doesn't understand the psyche of our president.
Speaker 3: He.
Speaker 1: You know, many many psychologists have come on this show and other shows and fully diagnosed him as a malignant narcissist. So if you're going to have to have communication with somebody like that, maybe you're dating them, maybe you're married to them, you have to understand how a narcissistic brain works, and it works like this. The underbelly of narcissism is self loathing. I don't think I'm good enough, so I have to create a public persona that's bigger and better. And the one thing a narcissist cannot tolerate is shame. You can never let them lose face because the only way they can defend from it is to come out fighting and put someone down. So another thing that happened was that there were two different conversations happening. Zelenski was experiencing an excedent existential crisis for his country and fighting for his life, his troops, his country's identity, and President Trump. I think was doing a business deal. He wanted mineral rights. So first mistake when you meet anyone who is I don't want to always diagnose people as we all have some narcissism in right. Let's say somebody who you know is a little fragile and they are a boaster, they're bigger than life, and the first thing you have to do is kiss the ring so they know you're safe. That's bottom line is they don't know whether you will be an adversary or not. And so what happened is Zelensky got out of the car and the first thing President Trump did was to put down his attire as a way to establish dominance. So he said, oh, you didn't even put on a suit for me, and Zelensky said, I wear this everywhere as solidarity for my troops. In other words, I don't care about you and what your needs are. I care about my people. Now again, I'm not talking about right or wrong here. This is not a moral lesson. This is not a lesson. It's a lesson on how to accomplish what you need to get accomplished. And so I think Celensi's response should have been I'm sorry, you're right, you deserve that, right. I know, Kayla's like that, it's hard, It's hard, hard, but again, long goal. Think about the long game, think about the long games, the battle in the war. Who lose the battle to win the war. So then they sit down and they start discussing things, and the most important thing he should have done, like every other person does, is suck up. Right. When the president of I can't remember was it egyptber Jordan, when uh Trump asked him to take two million refugees, he somehow made it think that it was Trump's idea by saying, you are such a genius. You're so amazing that you came up with this idea for us to take two thousand children who are injured and give them hospital care. You're such a great person. So he literally got away from taking two thousand refugees and taking only sorry, two million refugees and taking only two thousand kids by making it all think it was Trump's idea and telling him he was amazing. You know, I heard Freied Zakaria on Bill Maher on Friday night, and he said he should have said, when you finally bring us peace, which you have the power to do, let's build the biggest Trump tower in Kiev, right, and that would have worked. It would have worked. You have to kiss the ring with somebody who's tender because they will come out fighting, which he did. Then we learned that JD. Vance is well, he's campaigning to be president in four years, but he's also an attack dog, so he tries the game. And I want everyone to hear's a lesson of this. To extract gratitude from zelet you haven't even thanked us for everything we've done. I just want everyone to know. You're in a relationship, marriage, boyfriend, girlfriend, whatever, don't ever try to extract gratitude or an apology, because even if they give it, it never feels good because it's extracted. You know how many times you got into a tip with somebody and you say, well, you need to say you're sorry, and they go, okay, I'm sorry.
Speaker 3: You didn't mean it.
Speaker 1: Do you feel anybot it? Right? That's what the person says, you didn't mean it. What was extracted? I did what you said. If you wait a day till they get a good night's sleep, they'll come back and go, hey, I'm really sorry. I blew up. I'm sorry. But the whole thing that happened, and then you believe it because it's that tone of voice.
Speaker 2: This is good advice for a mom of a preteen as well. Oh yeah, I'm taking this in going okay, all right, I hear you, I hear you, Doctor Wayne.
Speaker 1: I'm going to remind you of this, Heather. A child cannot truly love their parent unless they're allowed to hate them sometimes.
Speaker 2: No, Oh, that hurts my heart.
Speaker 1: Teenagers especially, You can't say that you can't talk to me that way, because then what they won't talk to you about the tender things that matter either. You have to have that door open to communication. And when they say, and I remember standing at the top of the staircase when I was a teenager screaming at my mother, I hate you, I hate you, I hate you, and you know, of course she was so hurt over it all. And when my own teenage daughters did it, I said, I know you feel like you hate me right now, and I still love you. And the rule is still a rule. Just have to keep it calm and acknowledge their feelings. But you can if you start to legislate somebody's feelings, which Vance tried to with Zelenski. If you start to control and legislate somebody's feelings, it's never going to be authentic even if they do the thing you want. Easier said than done, But it's so useful.
Speaker 2: It's a good reminder for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and we all need to think about long goals. What's the long game here? How is it? What do we want in the end? And so there's going to be a lot of little negotiations and battles until we get to the end. Also, I'll just comment, go and watch the video the body language oh Zelensky with his arms folded and closed off. And you know I anyway, my heart breaks for him because I think he's fighting for his life and his country's life and he needs America to help him. And he didn't know how to play that game correctly with that kind of personality. And you know what, Look, we go to workplaces all the time, not here iHeart, of course, where there are bosses and managers who are narcissists, and there are preachers who are narcissists. There are powerful police officers who tout their power over you who are narciss We have to deal with this personality type all the time. Is about four percent of the population a little higher among males, so that brings it up to bet seven or eight percent of males, which is true. So we have to understand that there are people out there that underneath are tender, but you don't want to remind them they're tender because I think that's weak, right, because they created the strong person on the outside. You just want to kiss the ring and make them feel great and then they will reward you. And some of them will reward you with love and goodness and all kinds of things. But sadly, that's how it works. Hey, when we come back, are you single in your thirties? Yes, there you are. I want to remind you it is a whole different game than when you are dating in your twenties, and I'm going to lay out a roadmap for you when we come back. You're listening to the Doctor Wendy Walls Show on KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Doctor Wendy Walsh on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Back to the Doctor Wadywall Show on KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. Hey, are you single in your thirties. I gotta tell you, I bet your finding out. It's a whole different game than dating in your twenties. The game gets hard you're near the finish finish line. I mean, if you want to have a family. That is so, there are some differences in dating in your twenties compared to dating in your thirties. But to fully answer the question, I want us to go back to our anthropological past. Thousands of years ago, a cooperative tribe helped a young person raise their offspring grandparents, aunties, uncles, cousins, et cetera. That means that reproduction happened much earlier and back then it started and when one was a teenager.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Also, remember this, the knowledge and skills that were needed to adult to survive were far less complicated. You had to know how to build a fire, how to build a hut, how to hunt avoid some poison berries.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: But today, the intellectual skills needed to survive in today's increasingly complex social and technological world mean that both males and females are spending an extra decade becoming educated and launching their careers. And those interconnected tribes have given way to nuclear families and single parent, households. Mate selection has become a long game of skill building. I like to call today's twenty some thing dating relationships, practice relationships, and when you're in your thirties, I call those relationships high stakes relationships. Now because of birth control, today people can practice relationship skills and audition mates while they simultaneously hone their own basic survival skills. That means educated, getting educated, building their career, getting a good job, et cetera. But for those people who do want to reproduce, have a family, and that's about eighty percent of humans, the thirties become a time of high stakes dating. Right A poor mate selection can send one down a life path to poverty and poor mental and physical health. I'm not joking about this now. Some people say that maturity isn't chronological, and we know that there's some people that are just not very mature even though they're older. So, but emotional mature might not be chronological. There are people who stagnate. But physical maturity is very chronological. And I do want to say this, and I want to say this carefully because this doesn't apply to every woman, but for women who want to become mothers, it becomes a ticking clock for reproduction. It should be mentioned here that despite the media attention on dwindling fertility in females, new research is also showing paternal age is also being associated with developmental disorders like autism. So male fertility is a real thing too. Look, the height of female fertility is the age of twenty. It hovers around the same rate until about the age of thirty, where it starts to head downhill very quickly, and by thirty five falls off a cliff. So while someone's in their thirties, their dating life might look oh more fulfilling because they're more mature, they've got more life experiences. I gotta say, it's also become the age of anxiety for many thirty somethings. There's this scramble to find mates before biology closes reproductive windows. Again, not everyone's going to reproduce or wants to reproduce. About eighty percent do Twenty percent of humans and that's the way it's been in history do not reproduce, either by choice or circumstance. The window closes, or they get some illness, or they can't find a mate, et cetera. But here's the other thing. People aren't talking about. I hate to be a Debbie downer here, but I gotta say it. Partners with a secure attachment style pull each other off the mating marketplace first. In the United States, the average first time marriage is thirty for men twenty eight for women. That means that by thirty more than half of the healthy mates are off the market. And what's often left in the dating pool are people who have an anxious or avoidant attachment style or those who are just happy staying single. Right now, I do want to say there's some really good news here because at any stage of the lifespan, relationship skills can be acquired, attachment style can change. I am living proof of that. Through years and years of therapy, I learned how to have healthy relationships. It takes time, it takes work, usually in the office of a licensed therapist. Right So I want you to know that way back when the twenties were not considered a time of experimentation and practice relationships. But it wasn't until the advent of birth control in nineteen sixty two that the game totally changed. Right Prior to that, the price of making quotation marks of my fingers, the price of sex was six months of courtship and an altar. Yeah, in the nineteen fifties, that was the average date from meeting and getting married six months. Also, sex was just such a high risk copy for young people that they didn't have the luxury of dating around. Now today we have a lot of different changes. I mentioned technological changes like dating apps. They have totally expanded the mating marketplace. And of course that is really good news for people who are in sexual or ethnic minorities, people who might live in small communities in rural areas where they might have less like minded made choices. But for most urban dwellers it's actually made dating harder. You know, there's this psychological phenomenon I know I've talked about it before, called the paradox of choice. It says the more choice a human has, the less likely they are to make a choice, and when they do make a choice, they value that choice less. They're thinking about the bigger, better deal that got away. So dating apps essentially keep people single by providing too much choice. So, if I have any advice for you, if you are in your thirties, don't confuse your twenties with your thirties. It is a whole new mating game. If you haven't learned healthy relationship skills, it's time to see a therapist. If you're still using short term mating strategies that means leaning with hot and sexy and hope to find a long term relationship, that way, you will likely lose the mating game. So stop hooking up and start interviewing right. And while birth control has helped people delay reproduction, there have been some technological advances to help extend the fertility window, egg freezing, et cetera. It's important to realize that we are walking around in ancient biology and if you want to become a parent, you got to get this done. So my advice the biggest solution is get in the real world. Get off those apps. Don't date more than two people at once, then eliminate one. Talk about feelings and life goals and exclusivity and dating, don't fall into a situationship. And also if you are looking for a long term relationship, say so and walk away from somebody who isn't exhibiting commitment orient behavior. You deserve to be loved, to be cared for, and as I like to say, charge the highest price you can for sex, which is care and commitment. All right, when we come back staying on the subject of dating apps, what are the things that get you banned from a dating app? You might be surprised you're listening to the Dr Andny Wall Show on KFI AM six forty re live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Doctor Wendy Walsh on demand from KFI AM six forty Welcome back.
Speaker 1: To the Doctor Wendy Wall Show on KFI AM six forty Live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. This week, I was asked by a website to comment on the things that get people banned from dating apps. Now, anyone can get banned, no matter what their gender, but sadly, a number of men often get banned for ethical violations. And although the dating apps don't really disclose the statistics on how many men have been complaining, they're like, hey, why did you ban me? Okay? And I should say there's controversy about this banning off dating apps because some women and queer people have reported being banned from dating apps without clear explanations about the apparent violations. So this makes us question fairness transparency. Right, Sometimes there are background check errors. There are people who might have non violent offenses, or those who are mistakenly identified because they're automated background checks, so the robot thinks they're the name of somebody else who was a violent criminal, and they're not that person, right. So you know, mistakes like that show potential flaws in this whole background check system. Then there are safety concerns, right. Some dating app companies have been aware of users who have been reported for serious offenses like assault, and so some people say the dating apps aren't doing enough, that they haven't consistently acted on this information. And so I will tell you that there are some common things that tend to get people banned off the dating apps. So I just want you to know about them so that you won't make the dumb, knucklehead mistake of doing some of these things. I can't believe I have to say this, but the most common thing that gets men banned from dating apps are pictures of their appendage. So did you know that before we had robots and AI scanning people's profiles. And even they're all the messages that you send on the dating apps, they're not private, private robots are reading them, right. They used to employ humans, mostly male, And I remember reading this blog once written by a man who said, my job is to look at penises all day long. He worked for one of the major dating apps, and he had to make the decision whether to pull down people's profiles or ban them from the app. So nudity not good. Now robots are doing the work. Nudity not good. Also, the robots scan for hate speech, harassment, romance scams, thank goodness, and offers of prostitution. Dating apps are not the place to be a prostitute. Apps want to keep female users, say, from mental harm or financial abuse. No one should be asking you for money on those apps, and maybe even God forbid physical danger. So here are the things that most often will get you banned. I mentioned it's a big one. Harassment and inappropriate behavior that includes sending explicit messages or images that they don't want, persistent messaging after being rejected. That's stalking like behavior. Okay, so if somebody says no, sorry, I'm not available, you know, everybody gets a couple chances at bat. You might send one or two other texts. But if you start sending texts every day and it goes on for weeks or months or emails that's considered stalking, or if you use insulting or degrading language. You know, one time I was on an app and I made a joke that was misunderstood. It was meant to be something light and I definitely wasn't, and this guy got so defensive and started swearing at me and whatever, and I was just like, WHOA, all right. Another thing that will get you banned is catfishing. Catfishing means pretending to be somebody else or just general misrepresentation. So if you use a f or heavily edited profile pictures, that's a red flag for the algorithm. If you try to impersonate somebody else, like a celebrity, Oh, I've met those online and you're quite sure you're talking to this person who's a celebrity and they're not. If you're really lying seriously about your age, your profession, other major details, and the bot can figure it out because they could take pictures of you and put it through scans online and see if you're really that person or not. Obviously threatening behavior, threats of physical harm, hate speech, being aggressive or intimidating romance scams if that bot sees you trying to get people to send money or to try to get personal information. Obviously sexual misconduct, underage users, etc. But there are subtle things that guys do and they don't even realize they can get them banned. I mean, you gotta understand, gentlemen, that female psychology is very different than male psychology. Women aren't as visually wired. We are more verbal, which means we care more about what you write than the picks you post. So on the other hand, women have a much lower threshold for disgust. And let's face it, there are some parts of a man's body that just are not visually appealing. Okay, we'll leave it at that. And also, I do need to say this. Any selfie taken in a bathroom will be psychologically contaminated in our mind by the germ count in the room. That's what we're visualizing, double the nausea. If the toilet lid is up behind you, you think you're being cool taking your selfie in the bathroom mirror, showing us your abs, and all we see is the toilet with the lid up, and we're going to vomit seriously. So you might not get banned by the app, but you'll get very few women engaging with you if you spend most of your time commenting on women's bodies and physics, especially if your comment is negative, and sometimes you're just being a knucklehead, right, you're not even thinking about how it's going to sound. One time, a surgeon sent me a picture of him doing surgery. Okay, great, you're showing me your job. No, the blood and guts were involved. Gross. I mean, the patient wasn't identifiable. But I don't need to see a kidney I don't. Nope, nope, nope. Here's two rules that I have. I've just made them up for men to remain respectful while you're navigating those dating apps. Number one, do not lead with sexy talk unless you're looking for a hookup. One time I was on the app and one guy's very first message to me was how do I get between you? Or how do I get between those white jeans and you? Ew? He was referring to a photo of me with my daughters. It was gross. I swept away. Actually I first told him that's inappropriate. Also, don't be negative or critical. Even wed men post about politics in a negative way, it makes them look like a downer. Try to look like an optimist. Try to find common interest to talk about, and always be polite and positive. Remember, you are telescoping your future to this woman of what her life is going to be like with you. Show her that the skies will be blue ahead. Okay, no negativity. Hey, when we come back, I am going to be answering your social media questions. Send me a DM on Instagram at Dr Wendy Walsh at doctor Wendy Walsh, and I'll keep your identity private, but let me weigh in on your love life when we come back. You're listening to the Doctor Wendy Walsh Show on KFI AM six forty. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You're listening to Doctor Wendy Walsh on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: Welcome back to a Doctor Walsh Show kas everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. So this is the time of the show when I dive deep into my social media. Read those dms. Some of you send me emails during the week through my website. That's fine too, that works. I forward them to producer Kayla. You know, I do keep your identity a secret so you can share personal things and a reminder. I'm not a therapist. I'm a psychology professor, although I'm really happy when some of my students become therapists. But I've written three books on relationships, did a dissertation on attachment theory, I read studies about the science of love all day long. And I'm a veteran of therapy. I've been in therapy for many, many decades, and I love it, So I'm happy to weigh in. Okay, let's turn to the DMS. Dear doctor, Wendy, Oh, my girlfriend just got a job in Paris. I can't breathe. We've been together for two years. I can't move out of the country. How can we make this work? All right? So you're acting like this is in your control. You say, how can we make this work? When she went and applied for a job without checking with you, this might be a quiet breakup. I hate to tell you that, but it might be a quiet breakup. Why wasn't this planned and discussed before she started applying for jobs? I think the question you need to ask her is, how do you want to make this relationship work with me? If you are so far away? Maybe the job is short, maybe it's only for a certain period of time, maybe your situation will change. But asking me how you can take full responsibility of somebody else's decisions and lives doesn't make sense. That's her job to talk to you about it. And because she hasn't, sounds like she hasn't. I think she's quiet breaking up with you because somebody who deeply loves you and who's committed to you wouldn't do this without a whole lot of planning, right. Sounds like it came out of the blue. I'm sorry you're hurting. That's a terrible thing. Okay, next DM Hi, doctor Wendy. I was social media stalking and found a woman whom my situationship is dating. So I pause there to explain what a situationship is. Basically, it's an undefined relationship where one is having sex with somebody and nobody is publicly saying you're my boyfriend, you're my girlfriend, and let's not have sex with anybody else. It's just sort of like it's a painful place to be in as far as I'm concerned. So people use the term situationship to describe the relationship like that, and they also used to describe the person like that's my hookup, that's my madeu, that's my situationship. Right, So she's saying she was social media stocking. She found another woman whom the guy she's currently having sex with seems to be dating. Then she goes on, we never discussed exclusivity, but I feel we should have a conversation about this. You think, okay, I don't want to admit to my stocking, but I want to say something. How do I go about this? All right, you shouldn't admit to your stalking, and you shouldn't ever stalk. Well, stocking is it. You didn't go through his phone and find stuff. You actually publicly stow stuff on social media. That's not actually stalking. If he posted a picture of him and some woman out there and you're having sex with him, that needs to be addressed. That's not stalking. That's like him standing in the town square with a megaphone going hey, look at who I'm with, and you going, oh, I shouldn't be looking right, I'm in a situation ship. No, no, no. If he posted something and you saw it, or if she posted something and you saw it, that's public that is fair game to comment on. You don't have to hide that. Okay, but it sounds like you're falling for this guy and it's time for you. How with the conversation about exclusivity, and the conversation should go like this, Hey, we've been dating each other long enough. I'm starting to really have feelings for you. Are you ready to be exclusive? And if not, then we need to separate. And this shouldn't be a veiled threat. You can't give somebody an ultimatum unless you actually follow up on it. And if he says no, I just like things how they are, then it's on you. Any pain you have in the future is on you. You brought it to yourself because he told you. You know, so many people will say, you know, they said that they didn't want a relationship, but I knew they didn't really mean it. I'm like, uh no, they if they tell you something about who they are, then believe them. Believe them they're telling you. So yeah, you got to be bold. You got to have that conversation and if it's not the answer that you want, then you got to move on. Otherwise you're just hurting yourself.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh, Dear doctor Wendy, I just moved to LA I am attractive. Oh nice self esteem. I like that and never have had an issue getting a date. Why don't the guys approach me out here? Oh? Interesting? As a woman, am I supposed to make the first move? No? No, no, no no. I feel an energy, but the guy never makes the move. It's so odd. Okay, don't know where you moved from. But here's the news about LA and New York the worst cities for single women to date in America. And I'll tell you why. There's an oversupply of beautiful, successful women and dudes can sit back and wait for the women to call them. I'm not suggesting you should do that. I'm just suggesting it's a much harder mating marketplace. Now. I will tell you and all the women out there that chasing a man is not a good idea, but issuing an invitation is. And when you say I feel the energy, but the guy never makes a move, if you're feeling the energy, you better give the end energy back. That means sometimes the energy is simply that he stepped inside your personal space. You're at a restaurant, club, business, meeting or whatever. He's just a little closer than what be normal, and so at that point. You've got to do the hair flip and the smile and the eyeblink and the open body language. You've got to issue the invitation. So if you're being maybe you're being closed and not letting them know. On the other hand, if they're not making the move, it's because they have too many other women chasing them. Forget them. Just don't even worry about it. In other words, in Los Angeles, it's going to be an endurance test for you. You're going to be swiping and swiping and swiping and get disappointed and disappointed dis one. I was there, it happened, I got it, I got through it, and then there he was the man who became my husband. So it's a different marketplace. You got to understand that. All right, half time? Time for one more quickly, Dear doctor Wendy, my husband and I haven't had sex in five months. We aren't fighting, he just won't have sex with me. I think he's cheating. What's the best way to address this communication? And first of all, sometimes when men cheat, they actually have more sex with their wives because their whole sexuality is highly activated. So that's not more likely. Something's going on with his health and a rectyle issues. Do you know at the age of forty, forty percent have a rectile dysfunction at fifty, as fifty percent of mails at sixty is sixty percent, et cetera. So you need to gently have a conversation about why, and you need to do it in a non confrontational way, more like, baby, I think you're hot. What was not happening lately? Oh no, no, I'm just not into it. Well, maybe what's going on? Because we need to solve this for our relationship. Worse comes to worse, go to therapy, see a sex therapist. When we come back. I'm going to continue to answer your social media questions. If you want to send them to me, just send me a DM at Dr Wendy Walsh at doctor Wendy Walsh on Instagram. You're listening to the Doctor Wendy Walsh Show on KFI AM six forty Relive everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. You've been listening to Doctor Wendy Walsh. You can always hear us live on KFI A M six forty from seven to nine p m on Sunday and any time on demand on the iHeartRadio app.