Speaker 1: My next guest.
Speaker 2: Nice change of pace. Could you imagine if they asked me about mom Donnie? I already got thrown off a Fox for calling him a terrorist. Uh. Cudlow is amazing. He's on the station every Saturday afternoon. He's on Fox Business every day. He's a legitimate legend. They don't come smarter, They really don't. Larry Good Friday Morning, Buddy Hawaii.
Speaker 3: Good said, are you I'm fantastic.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to ask you to comment on what Curtis had.
Speaker 4: Because I think you still like him, and if you do, that sets up to you. That's fine.
Speaker 2: But would you say that, Ma'm Donnie's a nice change of pace?
Speaker 4: I mean, Larry, come on, I mean the guys that the city is.
Speaker 1: Everybody's leaving.
Speaker 2: I mean, there's lawsuits everywhere, there's there's still plenty of crime. I love this city. I moved back here from Florida. But what about Mam Donnie is nice?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I change the pic. That's what That's what. That's what Bazaar said. When the Bolsheviks came out.
Speaker 2: Well, you know, listen, there was there was there was a girl here before him, and it's no wonder.
Speaker 1: They're great buddies.
Speaker 2: They danced together on floats at the Puerto Rican Day Parade. They're great puddies. And her name is alexandriro or Cassio Cortes. Bo't number one is I know you call her that. But this girl maybe very well seriously on her way to be the Democrats choice for president in a couple of years. Well how about that, Larry.
Speaker 3: And all things are possible. But you know, in a way, the the Bolsheviks had a lousy week this past week, right the ham Laws and else I has run for the hills. He won by a cat's whisker. We're still going to have Thanksgiving in Wisconsin because Hong, Wow, it's very hard for me to believe. I mean, the Democratic Party is in a lot of trouble. So it's a gift to the Republican Party if the Republicans take, you know, if they take take it seriously, and I think they probably will, so we'll see. But Americans don't like socialism. I mean, they don't like socialism, they don't like communism. Polls show that now the Democratic Party has got a different problem because they've let the socialists creep in and kind of take the agenda, right, This is the Bernie Sanders agenda going back several years. And so the AOC's of the world and the Elsies of the world, they got a problem because no one wants to stand up to it. Nobody wants to stand up to the anti semitism in the Democratic Party. A few, a few, John Fetterman being there very important exception to that. But I would say it's a Democratic Party problem. It's not a Republican problem, and it's not going to be an American problem. And by the way, if it matters, the economy is doing very well with mister Trump at the helm. His free enterprise capitalism is working. And by the way, the stock market is doing very well. And we talked last night on the TV show. You know, there's one hundred and fifty six million Americans, said, one hundred and fifty six million American adults who are in in the S and P five hundred, okay, or in the stock market one way or another, you know, through the indexes, through ETFs, through iras, through brokerage accounts, through bank accounts. It's only about one hundred sees, about one hundred and sixty one or one hundred and sixty two million people who were working at the size of the labor force, so almost every working person is in the stock market, and the stock market is making new highs. So that's a tremendous underrated factor in the elections coming up.
Speaker 1: And though then, well that's great, that's great.
Speaker 2: And look, you don't gonna sell me.
Speaker 3: Media won't talk, they won't tell.
Speaker 1: I know they won't.
Speaker 2: And uh, you know, of course, I'm going to see President Trump this afternoon with Bruce Blakeman in Nassau County, and I can't wait to see our friend.
Speaker 1: So you gotta tell me. I know he's doing a great job.
Speaker 2: I know there are some positives in the economy, but the two negatives that the detractors keep talking about, Larry are inflation and interest rates.
Speaker 4: They say it's too high. Still, what are your thoughts.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't know that rates are too high. I mean, maybe they are a little on the high side, not much. Not stopping job creation, and it's not stopping investment. We're in an investment boom. We're in a manufacturing boom. And as far as the inflation rate come is concerned, it's coming down. It's coming down. You just had a CPI two straight months flatted down. You're you know, the inflation rate is running about two and a half percent, so the FED target is two. It's coming down nicely under Kevin warsh our new FED, our new FED chairman. So is it a problem? Is affordability a problem? I think the tip of that sphere is still gasoline, which is, let me go, I'm going to give you a reading. Four dollars and eight cents now. Under Biden it got to about five and a half bucks, but a year ago it was about three three and a quarter. So you know, gasoline pests energy have Jerry chris Wright was saying yesterday we can probably get our twenty million barrels of oil out of the Arabian Gulf from the straight of hormones, et cetera. I think we're probably getting pretty close to that. I'm not sure we're there. We're about fifteen million barrels. We're pretty close, though. I think energy prices come down as we squeeze around and strangle them economically. So yeah, it's an issue, but it's not it's I don't think it's the killer issue. I mean, I think if the GOP makes the case as they must how good the economy is, and their messaging has not been fabulous. I'll grant you that. But if they you're in a manufacturing boom right now. You're in a construction boom right now. We're creating one hundred thousand jobs this year alone in manufacturing. You're in an ai boom right now. We haven't seen numbers like this in a long time. Business and that men so called business capex is absolutely booming, and the sock market's booming. So if the case is made, the GOP, I think, is in much better shape. They're running in the good polls, the likely voter polls. Our friend John McLaughlan, I'm sure you know John I and brother Jim, and they're showing the Republicans are about even with the Democrats and the generic ballot, which is a good place for Republicans to see at this point three months at great So you know Mandamie and l Sayed and all these crazy people Flanagan and Minnesota. We had Michelle Tafoya on last night. She's fabulous, she's gonna win. GOP is going to take the Senate minimum Okay, House, I'll say the House is up for grabs, right now, But let's see how this plays out.
Speaker 1: Mom.
Speaker 2: Michelle Tafoyer was a frequent guest of mine when I did sports talk radio many years ago. She was a sideline reporter and great now she's doing big things in Minnesota. This is the amazing Larry Cudlows Saturdays right here on WABC and Box Business every day.
Speaker 4: You can't miss him.
Speaker 1: I want to talk about the state move away from the federal government.
Speaker 3: We know, jee horse, I'm sorry, my little horse. This is a crack of dawn from me.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: No, you sound great, and I know you're getting up early for me, and I appreciate that, lowry, but it do sound great. As I said, I'll be out there today with Bruce Blakeman Nassau County, the president that's coming in and he's going to talk more about safety and law and order, not the economy today. But Bruce Blakeman is in a real good spot here. When you look at the economy here in this state and how much this budget is more than Florida and Texas combined, that doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: All the energy they could be doing here in New York and instead they buy it from a state like Pennsylvania. So just from a money jobs job, I mean what they've done in upstate New York, Lowry, Andrew Cuomo, this one hocal, all those cities, Rochester, Bingham, team you were to call Syracuse, Albany, they've left them behind. These people are drug addled, no jobs. The I mean, the northern part of the state is an absolute mess, seems to me from an economy standpoint. Bruce Blateman, he's got a pretty good argument.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, he's got a very good argument. And he's a very smart guy. I know him well. You know the tragedy in New York with high energy and electricity prices, this was Andrew CMO's doing. And you know, locals continued that because you wouldn't let us drill. You wouldn't let us drill. We're on the Marcella's shale. So over in Pennsylvania they're having an economic boom. And in New York, as you say, on the western part of the state, it's like I call it East Berlin and West Berlin. Okay, East Berlin is New York, yep. That was the Communist a terrible.
Speaker 5: To me.
Speaker 3: In West Berlin is Pennsylvania, where it's booming, absolutely booming, and Bruce wants to change that and open it up the fuels as you should. And Hoko also is being incredibly stupid over the data centers. Data centers which are safe and they know how to circulate their own water and their own power, whatever the power source is. Data centers have become great job creators and the rest of the country. If you go down to Loudon County in Virginia, for example, which is not too far outside of Washington, d C. Data centers have done so well. Jobs are flogging in, incomes going up, revenues are going up, and they cut the property tax from job centers. New York State has extremely high property taxes. Down south. There's a story running around one of the parishes in Louisiana that uses data centers. They gave all the tea fifty five thousand dollars bonus. Okay, so this is another This is like possible fuels. She's cutting off a tremendous source of economic growth. And by the way, you don't want to stop the AI revolution. It's transforming the whole country. It's the most important high tech invention since railroads one hundred and fifty years ago, and she wants to stop it. Okay, it's just wonderful stuff. Why does she want to stop it? Because the Mandami socialists in New York are all opposed to it. Why are they opposed to it? Because they want to control it. They want to run the whole economy. The Bolsheviks insists on controlling everything while they're not. While they want to reopen the border, defund the police, defund the ice, and eliminate the US Senate. So it's a wonderful thing. She can't she can't contain Mandami, and Mandami is a thiasco. That his whole administration so far is a fiasco. It's only how long has he been there? Six months? Eight months? I mean all everything he's done has turned the stone, including of course the Pierre Terre story, which is for him, the tip of the sphere, when nine hundred thousand people were listed and most of them are full time residents in New York. Fiasco.
Speaker 4: I know, Thank God for Randy mashall out there fighting for us every day.
Speaker 3: You know what, Blakeman runs again. He runs against he runs against Hochel, and he runs against Mundomi. Right, and of course the incredibly rampant anti Semitism that's running through the city. So I think he has a very good chance. He needs a good tax cut plan, a little bit of a better tax cut plan. He will try to lower taxes and needs a little more specific so on that plan.
Speaker 4: I could tell you this.
Speaker 2: He never raised taxes once now as county executive in Nashville County five years, never once raised taxes.
Speaker 1: You are a the best.
Speaker 2: I love you, Lorry Cudlow. All right, we'll get up on you this morning. But you sounded great. The information was great, and I love you.
Speaker 3: You know that six million people in the stock market you think they're happy with record after record at the record, I think they're very happy.
Speaker 2: Me too, one hundred and fifty six million, and I'm happy you're on this morning, Lowrycudlough.
Speaker 1: Thank you so much. I have a great weekend, my man, Larry Kudlow right there. I love that guy.
Speaker 2: One hundred and fifty six million people in the stock market. You think they're happy.
Speaker 1: I think they are.
Speaker 5: Thanks for listening to Sit in Friends in the Morning. You can hear Sit and Friends in the Morning weekday mornings at six. If you like the podcast, share it with your friends and listen anytime at WABC radio dot com and download the WABC Radio app.
Speaker 4: Hit that subscribe button on all.
Speaker 6: Major podcast platforms, Plus follow WABC on social on Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, and X see you next time for a new episode, so you never have to wonder what the heck is
Speaker 4: Going on here