Speaker 1: Hello, welcome back to Rose Pricks. You are listening to the end, just like that recap, this is part two and Stephanie's gonna get really pissed. But if you are listening to this and you did not listen to part one, it's chock full of information. We's got the jokes, there's all the stuff. So you really want to go back so hard.
Speaker 2: You're gonna want to understand why we think that Aiden needs to be arrested possibly if for sure needs to be arrested.
Speaker 1: In fact, we had and you have to go back to hear the first part of this, but we actually have a little information. Maybe this can be our macro going into this one. Because I had said at the end of last episode, like, didn't John Corbett slash Aiden also get kind of canceled at one point I thought he had maybe not because we were talking about big So what did you find? She looked up a little John Corbett, what did you think?
Speaker 2: I looked up a little bit and this is what I found. It says what this is from Jezebel, which is a good journalism source. It's not like I don't think it exists nomore, but it was, Yeah, it says, what the heading headline is? What insult did John Corbett make to mary Lynn Rice Cub Mary Lynn from twenty four was on Tonight Show Last Night discussing her former career as a waitress and strange run in with former Northern Exposure actor.
Speaker 1: Okay, so she started it? Got it?
Speaker 2: Currently years ago, when mary Lynn was working at the hard Rock Cafe, she waited on John Corbett, who was then the quote hot guy from Northern Exposure. He came in with his quote skeleton girlfriend and asked Marylynd something that was so bad NBC had to bleep it out. Corbett said something along the lines of do you have blank? And it says we're thinking it's herpes? But can't they say that on TV, which made mary Lynn quote frown inside. The clip ends with mary Lynn pointing out that even if I did have blank, I could wait tables after this.
Speaker 1: Like he was trying to say, don't touch she's probably she probably put her She probably served something and had her finger a little in the cop This is what I'm imagining. And then he made a dumb joke. That's what happened, right, I guess I can't believe that has to be so because she's saying something stupid. It's gross. Yeah, because remember when Jeremy Pivens said that I was at a coffee shop and when I first moved to La Do you remember the story. I don't think I told you this. I was at like Buzz Coffee and I'd gotten I was sitting there, I wasn't getting it to go. So it was like in those you know, mid nineties giant mugs like like Seattle, yeah, big glass whatever, and I was carrying it kind of slowly to my table and Jeremy Pivens's like, what's that? And I was like, it's a cappuccino or mocha or whatever, and he was like, can I have some? I don't have herpies. I was like, okay, I knew who he was. And he took a sip of it and he's like, I like it. And so then he got one, and I was like, am I going to be really good friends with Jeremy Pitten? Now? This is before Jeremy Piven. Jeremy Piven out right, and just so we know, like he was always like that, right, So it's not that insane. And also I'm not speaking for Stephanie. I'm no fan of Mary Lynd, so I mean I am actually taking Aiden's side on this one. Well, here's something else. Here's just another little story.
Speaker 2: I don't know how interesting this is, but this is it, says John Corbett, is reportedly on Sarah Jessica Parker's bad side.
Speaker 1: This is been a long time ago.
Speaker 2: According to sources who spoke with The National Inquirer, the Sex and the City's staple is pissed over Corbett's recent public statements disparaging his career, labeling his job unfulfilling and boring. So he was on the Fly on the Wall podcast and he admitted that he wished he'd instead worked behind the scenes as a screenwriter or producer. Said, I remember that. Look, I'm in the fourth quarter of the football game now. In life and in show business, it's just a fact.
Speaker 1: So I can.
Speaker 2: Reveal now I picked the wrong, the fucking wrong thing to do with my life. I picked something to do with my whole life for my fulfillment of work life, which is dude, stand here, say this, put this on, look this way, say it faster. Cut your hair like this, he said, O.
Speaker 1: Sixty three year old, So he was sixty three at the time that he said this, So maybe it wasn't it was during and just like that obviously. Yeah, that podcast has only been around for a few years.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he added quote, have you ever sat in a fucking waiting room of a doctor's office for like an hour and been like?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? He said? God, I'm me he's real hatable, He's not nice, like so he's complaining about the hurry up and wait aspect of it all, which we get that. So then he says, for me, that's what making a movie is like, because I'm not part of any creative process. Parker is offended. Sarah Jessica finds John's comments deeply insulting to the.
Speaker 2: Entire crew, cast, writers, uh basically and saying that it pays all his bills. There are a million a million actors who would give their left arm to have the career John has to have given him the opportunity. Not to mention the money and then have it thrown back in your face is terrible.
Speaker 1: My god. I agree with her. I have two shitty people. Why why kill off? They loved Chris, they got along with him really well. Well, I understand why he couldn't work there anymore. But like, maybe none of them should bring Trey back. Maybe then Carrie could get with Trey. That would be fun. You know who could be helped a little bit. Well, I was gonna say Aidan could use a little chill chilling out yest his career. Yes, a chill gummy, A chill gummy. We love a gummy. We love via gummies. It is my personal favorite you can get via gummies. They're like, they're phenomenal, they're the best made, and they taste really good. You gotta be careful of that because they taste so good you don't want to gobble them up if they've got THHC. Because they have some that are very strong. They go all the way from no TC to one hundred milligrams just to give you some Like I'm pretty out of my mind on two milligrams of these gummies. So those are the options, but just be careful get what you need. You can also do just a CBD option, which is no TC but really makes a difference, like really stuffany orders them all the time for sleep. Yes, I like the Zen gummy with with just CBD. Yes, and it's wonderful And I don't know why it works, but it works. These are the best gummies I've ever had. I'm going to tell you how to get them. If you're twenty one or over, you can check out the link to Via in our description and use the code rose pricks to receive fifteen percent off free shipping on orders over one hundred dollars. If you're new to Via, you get a free gift of your choice, and so after you get after you purchase, they're going to ask you where you heard about them. Please support our show and tell them that rose Pricks sent you. Again, you want to use the code rose pricks as well. Enhance your every day with Via VIIa.
Speaker 2: Also, you know, we all dream of thicker, fuller hair, but that's all it is. It's a dream until now, guys, because with hers hair, you can get thicker, fuller hair in just three to six months. There's nothing worse than seeing all of your hair on your brush or in your shower drain, and it just it doesn't feel good to have the thinning hair.
Speaker 1: But now you can.
Speaker 2: Get started very simply with a quick online hair quiz. You answer some questions, you'll be connected with a provider and you'll get a personalized treatment. Plan, and through Hers everything is one hundred percent online, so no pharmacy trips, no doctor's office visits, or even insurance required. So and the treatment start at just thirty five dollars a month, So don't wait. Start your initial free online visit today at four hers dot com slash rose pricks that's f O r h g RS dot com slash rose pricks for your personalized hair loss treatment options or Hers dot com slash rose pricks. Individual results may very compounded products or not FDA approved or verified for safety, effectiveness, or quality. Prescription required. Price varies based on product and subscription plan. See website for full details, restrictions and important safety information. Okay, back to the show. Now we go to Miranda. Let's get to Miranda. She's sold on by Bingo, right, this is where we are. Yeah, so when back when she was in her like work kitchen or opening sequence to Black Mirror, she was like poo pooing that these women are watching a reality show.
Speaker 1: But now she's really into it. Mm hmm, she's super into it. She loves it, she's obsessed with it. Oh wait, wait, wait, no, we forgot something very big.
Speaker 2: Okay, not big the actor, but the next day after what we talked about before. After after she and Aiden are ways, she's like, hey, so she decides she's gonna She said before he left, something about like I want to buy a table for us, So she's she's like, oh, now, Aiden and I are like kind of together.
Speaker 1: Remember, yeah, I remember that, but I had that later, I guess, but maybe that maybe, yeah, I know this happens because it's it's all right because she's dressed in a ballgang she's dressed. There's a moment where we see Miranda first, just so you know that I wasn't skipping it, but yes, she's back. I just wrote she's the richest lady in all the land, dressed in a ball gown. And then she finds the table. So for some reason, she's.
Speaker 2: Become really obsessed with the fact that he needs to approve a freakin' table, which lets she's not. Do we like the table ourselves?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't like it. But it's also but who cares whether he likes it or not? It's your table? Like, who is this character that's like, Oh, let me ask my boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Who doesn't want to be in my life for five years? Who I'm allowed to possibly text or call, but he won't answer. Yeah, it's no obligation to answer your call, but I need to ask him if he's permission to buy a table.
Speaker 1: And she writes such a Carrie long thing about it's like it's old like you, she says old. For some reason, she don't know where Sarah is from, but she she does. She goes, it's range like us us. Yeah, it's kind of in a weird place right now, but she says, old, I've noticed this all these years. She says old. She doesn't say the l like it like she's from Philly. But she's not right, so she says, uh, she's like it's old like us, and you're you, and it's would work like you, and this whole magical thing. She sends it, and then she doesn't send it. No, she doesn't. Oh, yes, sorry, you're right, you're absolutely right. She sends it, but he doesn't and then doesn't respond just yet. We're going to find out his response in just a second, right or soon, because the response is unacceptable. But is it I don't know.
Speaker 2: So the next day, Yeah, she's at lunch with Seamantha. Uh, I just kept calling her Seema, Samantha right, and Miranda right. And then she's like, guys, if you write somebody a text, what is it that you think should come back from a text?
Speaker 1: Is it this? And she shows them, she shows them the picture of the table and they're like, they're like ooh, yeah. She's like, that should be the response, not this. And then she shows the emoji of Aiden, a thumbs down emoji. He's taken the time to send it that, which is just one other thing to dislike about this character, Like he just sucks so much. Even though I did just take John Corbett's sid against Marilyn Reiskop, I feel kind of weird about that. So then a guy is like, kind of flirting, We need to you need to work on that. Yeah. Well, a guy is kind of flirting with Seema and she's like, now, I dated him like you did. And she's like, basically, there's only is five guys in New York. And I understand what she's now. I got to say single Sema, I can relate to her dating stuff. So I have kind of liked the way some of this was written, because there are sometimes you could say there's just like five dudes, you kind of see, especially when you're on the apps. You're like, oh god, that's that's a guy who's going to sleep on your couch. That's the guy that's going to pretend that's the guy who speaks seven languages. But it is really weird. That's it's there are It is kind of a thing.
Speaker 2: I get it, but then it's I think her character is so mean and cartoony and entitled. Samantha Gray, who you're trying to emulate, is wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: Well. I like that they kind of differentiate them a little bit because Samantha was like, oh I don't care, I'll fuck them again, Like she's she's that one. So I think they are trying to modernize the Samantha type a little bit by saying like, I'm older now and I'm sick of it and these guys suck. So she's a little bit different. I'm sorry, but.
Speaker 2: I just don't I don't buy into every guy that they're always like, oh my god, look at that guy over there is hitting on you.
Speaker 1: It just doesn't know. I agree, balistic, I agree, and she does stick.
Speaker 2: That she's in this position where she's just apparently so absolutely drop dead beautiful that every guy wants her, and she just doesn't want them because she's just too picky.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm with you. But meanwhile, okay, so Miranda, she's still she's still trying to get some I'm gonna say simples. Eh. Well, she's she's watching she's talking all about this the Bye Bye what's it called? By Bingo? By Bingo?
Speaker 2: And and there she's like gossiping about it, and there's then the server comes over to make guacamole at the table, and then lady yeah, and she's trying to tell these girls, her friends about this show that she's watching. In the server's like, are you talking about buy Bingo? And she's like yes, oh my god. And then the server goes the gay dating show mm hmmm, Like we need to make sure that she knows.
Speaker 1: I have to let you know because yeah, and so we're giving her all the clues that Miranda needs to be like, I guess she's gay. Okay, So because she does say some stuff like, oh my god, can you believe this one? Can you believe this one? Oh my god, Jamie, Yeah, how is she so stupid? Oh my god? So I just wrote their bonding they are ms.
Speaker 2: So then they do this thing though, where SEMA's complaining about the guy the dating scene, and they show a little like snippets of her on.
Speaker 1: Dates with different ways. I joined this. I liked this. I have to tell you, I like watched it a couple times. I really from the writing standpoint, I liked it. I know you probably didn't. I really did, do you.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't have minded it from the from the writing standpoint if it wasn't if Sema didn't come off as just so mean to each one and unrealistic that she would be like, yeah, next, Oh, I.
Speaker 1: Agree with you. But I loved when she told the guy off, like, let me guess you're you're gonna say you say you're divorced, but you haven't filed yet and your name is really Dan. I mean, it was good. I was like, I want to write this shit down. She they whoever wrote that scene might be a woman who dates on the apps, because that felt re and yes it was. Yeah, you're right, it was coming from the wrong person. It was unfortunate that was Sema, But like, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Also it bothers me because I'm still smarting from the fact that she blew got so mad at the director because you know, oh my god, I have to eat doritos in a van. How dare you take me to see or see what you do for a living. How dare you fly from Egypt because I'm whining and feel like I'm not getting enough of your time? How dare you stop what you're doing making a movie that you're being paid a lot of money to do and want me to come with you on a location scout.
Speaker 1: She's gonna find her guy, but they're making it. She's very it's expensive to be meo like, she's really making it difficult. And it's so like you said, it's so cartoony. So the different dudes, and the last one, I wasn't even sure on that one, the guy that just showed up, And she's like, Nope, that was weird. Yeah, I like the rest of them. I really, for some reason liked it. That's cool. Oh yeah. The one was like, you're gonna come here, that's right, You're gonna ask to split the check, You're gonna blah blah blah. I mean that. I the way she said those lines, it was like, is somebody listening to my phone conversations with Stephanie. You're gonna come here, You're going to order a bunch of shit, you're gonna ask to split the check, and then you're not going to have no thanks. Yeah. I don't know why she said such a hard note for the little beard guy. He didn't really do anything, yeah, the last one. Okay. So then Miranda, she's at work. She's at work and her friend Joy comes by, who we love Joy. We remember her from last year. Yes, she's from the Baby Sea. She's like, Miranda, it's been going on and then she's like, well I fucked it. Un. She's like, let me close the door. Then, but we like her because she's she's she's adorable. I like when they bring characters on that you actually want to spend time with. That's very important. And Joy is a character that's a good actress, that's a good written character. So great, Miranda has a friend. Yeah, and I am liking Miranda's care. I mean, Miranda is being normal and like.
Speaker 2: That's a real, non cartoony joke that you would make you be like, well I took a nun's virginity.
Speaker 1: Right, And she's being funny and then she's like okay, She's like, so you're the Antichrist, and she's like, would the Antichrist have an office the small Yes, they were being kiddy, they were, and she's being like, here's the difference. It's like, Miranda is in on the joke.
Speaker 2: Miranda is in on the awkwardness of dating as a late in life lesbian. Yeah, which, so she's being realistic about that. Like you said at the beginning of episode one, if you guys would just fucking go back and listen episode one, you'd know what we're talking about.
Speaker 1: But as Cecily said, uh, you know, it's it's I think it's unrealistic with the other women, but they're making Miranda's storyline kind of realistic. Yes, we love it. It's hard and change and older woman maybe trying. She dyed her hair back to a good red like not that you have to. I know a lot of people go silver and that's great. Nothing, no no judgment on that, but I think I think it was a good choice for her character, and I really liked from episode one.
Speaker 2: The one thing that I liked was, which was Miranda feeling like, oh my god, I just decided to have some crazy sex for one do a one nighter, and now this woman is like, oh my god, she's stopping a nun and she keeps calling me and she wants me to meet her, and she's just not, there's no possibility I'm going to date her, you.
Speaker 1: Know what I mean, that's real, that's what the show was. Yeah, okay, so then I just wrote, So we move on from that cute thing, and then Charlotte is stop. They start stalking Charlotte's Owas gallery and she's got like there's a young girl, like an assistant at the gallery maybe, oh yeah, who's like helping her stock finger lady. She's like, yeah, I'm sorry, not just a good call, not just stock. They hacked into her Instagram account. They that's what That's the way she put it. Now. I think she meant to say, I went to the Instagram account and looked at her Instagram account, because she said I hacked in. I was like, well, no, hacked in, and now you're Lisa fingerfuck like you're controlling it exactly because they didn't understand what they were talking about. But what they meant. What she meant was that the.
Speaker 2: Woman was private, so she didn't want to try to friend her as Charlotte, so she so she had the assistant. Well, the assistant friended her pretending to be having a having a wine bottle.
Speaker 1: That's her file, right, because that's in that way she would totally okay, then we were not going to use our real pictures. But Lisa fing fingerfuck is a very serious person about getting people into yes ivy League school, but she loves a wine bottle. So yep, immediately let follow. We don't know this person. But then they don't have any friends or anything on Facebook or Instagram. But yep, I'm going to go on private for you. So they go in and they find out, well, oh my god, she's her son is in little league. Oh my god. Well, first of all, I.
Speaker 2: Just have something else that I need to say before we get to that part, because okay, so we flash over to Lisa who's in the bay of she's in an edit bay for her documentary. Okay, and this just is making me mad about this character. Every time we see Lisa, we just don't we can't let her be a serious person, like everything comes first. So remember that the last time she was like in a kind of an important meeting like Herbert called, which I know you didn't mind, but it bugged me that she was like, oh, oh no, my husband's calling me. I need to stop this important meeting and waste everybody's time because like, oh god, god forbid, I should let.
Speaker 1: My husband go to fucking voicemail. So then the same thing happens. She's in the edit bay with a person whose time is valuable, who's editing her documentary, her important project, and she's like, oh, oh, my friend Charlotte's calling, and then apparently so then Charlotte's like, yeah, she's posting pictures of a little league game, and she's and then suddenly she's like, okay, bye, mm hmm, leave my job. Who cares? I guess they're not serious people. I mean, I agree, I one hundred percent agree. It's so stupid. And then we had the cutesy music. But then I was just furious because it's like, okay, we're going to this little league game now. And then the best part is like they're a little league and it's live. So you're trying to tell me that Lisa finger or Lois fingerfuck is live streaming. Yes, well, even if let's take it down a notch and say she just posted it, she's posting from the bleachers. She probably wouldn't do that either. But she's live, Like, oh my god, it's live. We got to get there now now now like the pressure's on that they got to go find this Lois finger fuck. We get there and may I say? She is played by Kristin Shawl, who I just mentioned on probably bord A f Yes, now I know most people her. There is very few people that would have a run in with probably someone by Kristin shaw I enjoyed her very much on Flight of the Concords and then I sort of stopped enjoying her because she was great on that show because it was different. But then I realized, like, oh, she's that's how she just talks. I don't know if I need to retell the story, but let's just say I was dating a guy. I want to give him a different name. Let's say his name is John O'Donnell. Okay, okay, I was dating a guy and we were walking down the street like together, holding hands, and she knew him, and she came up and she's like, Hi, Dona, doesn't look at me at all. I mean we're standing up for minutes, like a very long time, and it's on John O'Donnell as well not to have introduced us, right, but he didn't, and I think he'd forgotten her name, you know, one of those things or mine, who knows. But yeah, he was just like oh, and she's like, you shall come to the show. We still have a shot jaa Donna. And then finally he was like, hi, I'm Cecily. After imagine like four minutes of that and I was like hello and she's like Hi, no, thank you. So now I have to sit with this person that I have met in real life and she's lowest fingerfuck and I just don't want any part of it. And so she's like, give me thirty seconds. She's like, all right, do your best. You have thirty seconds. What were we going to say about lowest Fingerfuck? No? I wasn't going to say anything. Go ahead, do you what if you were scared? You like her? You're really good friends with Kristin Shaw and you're like no, go ahead, I had nothing to say. Nope, and then you're like Kristen, yeah, like she's there. Okay. So that was dumb. So they have their big pitch right that they are about to start because she's like, well, change, we're about to get thirty seconds like she would even say that, I'd be like, get the security.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would think it would be very very weird if people were like stalked me totally game.
Speaker 1: And then so they've agreed, they do their little pitch and they've agreed like Okay, I'll give them one hour or whatever. So now everybody's just like rushing. She's like, I gotta get to Lily. Lily's playing piano at the ballet, you know, with the guy that she has a crush on, right, and we're at that point now, yeah, right, so we're heard, what is it like in art school? Yeah, I guess so, Yeah, Lily's playing the piano while the ballet dancers are practicing for training guy because she likes the guy, Diego m hm, and uh, they're like making eyes at each other. But her phone is on her piano where she's playing, and it just keeps saying Mom is calling. So then the next the next thing, you know, Diego and Lily are just making out in a stairwell and Charlotte comes running up the stairs, right because we have to go meet miss Fingerpuck right now, we have an appointment. I've been trying to call you, Hi. Very nice to meet you diego and he's like all right, and then even he's like all right, go ahead, Lily, like, we'll make out another time. Right, I've got twenty other people to make out with god mom, right man? Right, She's always but we would be too, I mean I'd be mortified.
Speaker 2: But this is how she's been through every fucking scene. Okay, season one, season two, and now season three. She is just a one dimensional kid who's apparently super obnoxious yet lives for her. There hasn't been one scene where she's been normal. Like, it's just the most cartoony. Oh she's a teenager. Eh, I hate my mom My Mom's so annoying.
Speaker 1: I mean they wrote Brady off for the same reason. We have hardly had to deal with him. So it's like, why do we have to have Lily so much? Can't she just be doing stuff? Right? I was never home in high school. I had a job, I was, I loved being, I had app plays all the time I was doing, I had a lot of friends. I was I can't even I was way more out than I was home. You could make that, Lily, Yeah, I ever do stuff? Okay, So she does have that little job. Meanwhile, Lisa don't have to give too much time to this, but she also has to go get her kid on the lacrosse field, so she sneaks in and he's like mom oh, but like another cartoon, she's like wearing heels and she's running into his lacrosse practice, like kind of tripping and like excuse me, excuse me? Like who would do that? Nobody would do that? I know, So why do you have Well the storyline is dumb, yes, yes, so dumb, Like I all right, so now we've got Seema Yah. Seema is Boston. She's Boston, I wrote, she's business business and Boston, so like she they're like Wolf called, She's like, ah, the guy I was mean to of course he called tell him I want nothing to do with him, Like who has time for any of this? And then her boss and this Elia again.
Speaker 2: I just I know I'm a broken record, but now like every guy's obsessed with her, m I just find it insulting to myself as a woman of a age.
Speaker 1: It's just the wrong message.
Speaker 2: It's like, yeah, if you're her, you know every guy, every man you go on a date with. It's just insulting to other women in their fifties and sixties who are just having a horrible time of it. And can't you know, I mean, we complain all the time, like you said earlier, that these guys that are SEMA's age are going to be going after twenty five year olds, right, So to act like, oh, he's obsessed with me, First of all, he's not obsessed with you because you were mean to him. He's obsessed with you because the writers are making every guy want you.
Speaker 1: That's exactly right. For no reason. She hasn't earned it. That's what's making you mad. Samantha earned it. She started being nice. So she's just a bitch. But all these guys just love her. She can just have her pick. And Samantha, by the way, never played it bitchy. She's never saying. She was very strong and she didn't give it. She was avoidant and she didn't care about these guys, but she was never really like mean to their face exactly, ever exactly.
Speaker 2: And I'm afraid, and i don't know because I'm not a six episodes in, but I'm afraid that Seema's that that character is going to get rewarded with a guy who's just like, we'll do anything for her and loves her, and I just think that's weird. I think it's a weird message that she's super mean to the director and intolerant of him having a career. Right, but yet we'll probably reward that.
Speaker 1: Well, all right. Her boss Elliott pops out from nowhere, as though he would have time to do this with whatever their boss and around and he's like, I'd like to see you in my office please, And he's like, I've seen you go through all these problems with men time and time again. I it's time to help. We talked about such a terrible acting job. This was this is the one that I was telling you that I was like this. This stood out to me as being like, what is this acting? I didn't even notice? Said yes, Seema, I need to speak to you about your love life, right like as though a boss would do his boss. I see you make bad. Choy says it's time for you to meet Sydney. I'm going to set you up, and she's like, who's Sydney. It's like, you'll see I've already set it up. Go meet Sydney and guess who Sydney is, you, guys, Sydney is Cherio Terry. Now I'm going to say something that's going to shock you. Okay. I didn't hate Sydney. I know she's trying to do like a Patty millionaire matchmaker type vibe, like kind of mean matchmaker lady, right, but I kind of enjoyed seeing her on my television, to be honest. Do you know she's like Cherio Cheerio Terry is supposed to be like pretty nuts. Yeah, not just nuts, I'm gonna say pretty mean. I've heard, but so she but she played the part well. I liked that she kept calling what was she calling her cookie or something? I kind of liked it. Yeah, it was. I don't know, it didn't. It brought a little energy to the to the episode I think that we needed. And so she sits Seaman down. They meet and she's like, I've got to tell you I'm not a lesbian. She's like, I'm not either. I'm you know, here to fix your match maker. I'm Patty. I'm Patti Sanger right basically, so she's like, your two bossy, you know, we need you to dress in pastels with a kill you would it kill you? Stop wearing animal prints?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Animal princes spelled predator right and italics are cold. She's like, and you got to do it the Sydney jerk Off way. Now we all know she's saying like cherk off or something, but that the joke is going to come anyway. We know it is. So we're just gonna call her Sydney jerk off because that's what you want. That's what they want, right, you get it. So that's them, that's the annoying. So she's like, I feel so it just shows one little moment where she's like, I don't think so. But then she looks at her empty bed and she's like, I guess jerk off it is. Yep, that's that's how we deal with that. Okay. So now let's go back to Carrie where she doesn't want the rats. The poor rat I just wrote this, poor rat guy. Oh I don't have that. Did I just not write this? It's probably a cute little it's a very short sometimes the scenes are so short, okay, so it just doesn't want rats. The guy comes out. Oh, there's a little moment she's yelling at this guy like you better get rid of these rats. And a lady comes up and she's like, you are using organic, non toxic.
Speaker 2: Because she says to the guy, you got to get rid of the rats, and she's like, I don't care how you do it. And he's like, yeah, okay, I'm gonna use really toxic chemicals that are just going to kill.
Speaker 1: All the rats. And she's like perfect. And then this lady is like, and that's supposed to be so hilarious. Okay, She's like, yo, I'm gonna say though, that it is weird and look at I'm not trying to be like the person on next door dot com. He's like yelling at everybody.
Speaker 2: But if you do use really high toxic chemicals to kill rats, you are going to kill people's pets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so true. And she has a cat. Yeah, she doesn't care about that cat. She doesn't give a fuck. It is just a weird it's a weird thing to be like, you know, Carrie, she doesn't care about animals. Like, it's just a weird stance to go.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to try to do any I'm just so scared of rats that I really don't care if dogs in the neighborhood die.
Speaker 1: Right, It's weird. It is weird and stupid, and we don't, and that the writers would think that's funny is just weird to me. Okay, Charlotte and Lisa have their cutes it's cutesy music time and what and they're like, you're up against the door. What is Lois fingerfuck doing in there? Now? Are they got Lois Fingerfuck's office? I think there are houses Charlotte's house, yeah, I think.
Speaker 2: Okay, so Fingerfuck came over did a house call, but weirdly, and I don't know if it was like to save time, if the writers were like, look, we don't have time to have them each have a meeting, so I guess she'll just meet.
Speaker 1: With both their kids together. Yeah. I didn't even think about that, but that is so so stupid. But what happens next is even stupider. So they're like, how did it go? And she said can I use your bathroom? So they go in, like how'd it go? For some reason, Lily is hyperventilating into a bag. Yeah, let's let me ask this question. Where did she get the bag? So like, why is there like a paper bag just sitting right next do her because the parents Charlotte didn't give it to her. This is all happened since she met with her. So Lisa Lois Fingerpuck didn't have the bag, how did she get a bag to use? Because they're just trying to make a cartoon. If this was a if this was any more realistic, If it was, they could have had fingerfuck leave. And this is how I would have rewritten the scene. Lisa and Charlotte are like, thank you so much, and then she leaves and then they go Then they go into the bedroom and they're like starting to talk to them and they're getting upset recounting what she said, and then they're starting to like hyperventilate. It's so stupid because then Charlotte after then she picks up the bag and starts hyper Nobody does that in real life. I've never seen anyone take a bag and hypervent and blow into it like that. I've had many of my own like anxiety. I have never even thought to get a bag. In fact, I'm I assure you that would make it worse. It was so annoying. And then so she's freaked out. She's like, I'm not supposed to mention that I was adopted or Asian. That was kind of funny. I got I thought a little bit like they were. I get what they were doing. And this is actually a true thing.
Speaker 2: When when she said to Herbert, when she was like Herbert Junior HJ. When she said, you know you're too well rounded or whatever. You need to be more pointy. That that is a joke about what college counselors literally do call it point like they want a little edge, right. No, they want you to be more specific. They want you to do one thing, for like through your whole high school career, instead of like a million different They want you to have been very focused on like the violin, like you're all about violin, more specificting. What they mean by point is specific and not like you did a whole bunch of different things. Like I was a mime, yes, and you're super into miming. And like right now you're pretending that you're in a box, which I am always in a box.
Speaker 1: Well that and that's because you really were focused and pointy when you were in I was very pointy. Yeah, I would point at the box and then climb inside of it. So got me into a lot of pretty good schools. Now they're hyperventive. So he's upset. Lisa's upset. He's like, oh am I not, like do I need to be different? Everyone's so finger fuck comes out because I remember she's still in the bathroom and she's like, okay, I'm out, and then they beg her to leave and she's like no, so we don't know what's going to happen there, but nobody cares. Wait what no? They yes, no, Charlotte. Charlotte is like fuck this.
Speaker 2: She's like fingerfuck and fingerfuck overhears it, and it's like her she.
Speaker 1: Comes out of the bathroom because she'd been in the bathroom, right, and she's saying the same thing she hears. Charlotte basically call her finger like a sult her right. But then then she's like all right, well good luck. So she leaves and then they beg her. They're like, don't you want your chocolates? Yeah yeah, we're saying the same, but they beg her not to leave. Yeah yeah right.
Speaker 2: But basically Charlotte is telling Lily like, oh uh, you know, like let's know, worry about it or whatever, or we have to worry about it.
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 2: They're so like this is such a side story. Yeah, so ridiculous, And Charlotte has no point of view. She's like, Mom, remember you said you weren't gonna do this. We weren't going to get so carried away about this. And she she's like, but I am or she said that earlier. She goes, we are in, we are we are in deep, We're going deep. Like it's just such a cartoon. It is cartoon.
Speaker 1: Mom, I hate it. Let's move on to as a parent. I really don't like this portrayal. I don't need. As a non parent, I do not like this portrayal. I'm bored by it. I don't understand how it fits into the show. It's so stupid, and it's not that it should fit in because you know, sure they're going to have kids, at least a couple of them this group, and like, of course, yeah, these are things that really do happen, and if it's going to be anybody, it's gonna be Charlotte. But it's a shame because it just is too much. It's bad. Yeah, So Sema has a hot date. She goes on her hot date that's been set up by Sydney jerkof. She goes to meet this guy and he's kind of talk and he's real smooth and he's like God, I feel like I've just been talking the whole time. I don't I don't know.
Speaker 2: We should say that Seema is wearing she's got her hair very straight, she's looking very conservative. She is wearing the pestels, she's wearing pearls.
Speaker 1: Right, she does the thing that jerk Off tells her and so whatever, and then she can't stand it. She can't stay together for like eight seconds because he's like, I don't even know. She's like, you don't know, Sema, I'm actually a really loud woman. I don't like the cab you ordered, a cabernet you ordered. I'm I'm this person. These pearls are fake. I don't share your views on campaign reform, oh please? And yeah, what are your views on campaign reforms? Right?
Speaker 2: But also he ordered them both, Terra Mesu, which is which is okay? I don't If I were her, I'd be like, and I don't love the way you just ordered dessert for me without even asking.
Speaker 1: But she's like, and Tara Mesu's tired. That was such a trying to hear it. That was such a Seamantha moment, which was like, stop trying to let let Samantha live off of this show. It's so insulting to Samantha what's her name, Yeah, Samantha, right, Kim Ktrell. It's so insulting to Kim Control. It's like they're trying to fucking bother Kim Control. It's just like, let me live my life.
Speaker 2: I don't want to be on your stupid fucking show, you know, or if I do, I'm not going to work with you bitches. And they're like, oh really, then we're just gonna make We're just gonna take your character and write it for someone else.
Speaker 1: Well, so okay, yes, and so she says all that, and he's like, I really like that you opened up about yourself. Could you excuse me for a second. Actually, your honesty's refreshing. It's really refreshing. I'll be right back out of the bathroom. So then he leaves and then immediately Scherio Terry's like, you'll blow it. Y'll blow it, jerk in and use the jerk off way, and so she's just like, what are you doing here? Is like I always watch my first dates and ye blew it. It comes with the sea. Yeah, it's so yeah, she's so, and she's like, well, I don't I rather be alone than take the jerk off way or whatever the fuck? Who cares? Yeah, then she gets up and then I do like that. Cherio Terry is like, okay, kitten whatever, She's like, can you bring me another fork? And she's just gonna eat the meal. Yes, I know that that's very cartoony too, and it's like, I can't really have it both ways, but it is case. It likes there. But here's the thing.
Speaker 2: If you want to do cartoony stuff, I'm okay with it. That's if that's the vibe of the show. Like my crazy ex girlfriend had a bit of that. You can do stuff that's over the top, but make it the characters, like, let it be just the Scherio Terry character. Stop making your main characters be cartoons.
Speaker 1: Do you know what I mean? Agree? You can have You could have finger fuck Lady be a be sort of a cartoon over the top thing, but don't make but we don't need Charlotte to be acting like she's a freaking cartoon in every scene. It's too much. Oh so your kids they're seniors. Hi, John o'donald, I'm doing a comedy show at the Virgil. You should do it. This is my girlfriend Cecily, Hi, John o'donald, Hey, hey listen, pay attention to me. You're not all that. Yeah, you're not. Okay. So now Miranda's still back to flirting. She calls the restaurant, which we find out in a minute to find out if walk lady is working there that which is pretty creepy, and she brings Carrie. They're going to eat there with Carrie, and Carrie's like, did you did you like lesbian call? And she's like yeah, whatever, She's cute, right, So they're they're having this conversation where Miranda is starting to get a little bit obsessed, which they're still obsessed about talking about the show that's their connection. So Carrie is like, I will see myself to the bathroom because she wants to text Aidan anyway, she's still obsessed with Aiden texting. And then Miranda, unfortunately is this where she says She's like, hey, you know what else is hot? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, She's like you know they well, she brings up by Bingo again when the waitress comes over, and Carrie is starting.
Speaker 1: To just be like, what is how happening here? Right? So get when Carrie leaves, Miranda's like yeah.
Speaker 2: So, and this was very cringey. You know, else's hot. You know, yeah it's so and so's hot. Else's hot.
Speaker 1: You your hat? You want to get out of here. You want to get out of here. I know a place. And the lady's like, oh, I'm straight and married with kids. But this was kind of mean because Miranda goes, yeah, oh, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I just thought because you watched like by Bingo and you were so into it, and the waitress goes, well, I watched The Walking Dead doesn't mean I'm a zombie.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was. She was a little but she was she was, Yeah, it was. It was a hard No, let's just say that she left. No, there's no flirting, no confusion, which is fine, But why not just go, oh, I'm straight, straight, shuttle. Why would you go Why would you go like, I watched The Walking Dead? Doesn't he even let me push back? Let me push back. Let's say it was you and somebody was flirting, right, you'd be flattered by that. But they and then they were like, but you watched Uh, let's say it's by Bingo, but you watch by Bingo like you would, that would be a little annoying. You'd be like, yeah, I mean, yeah, I like the show, right, I guess you don't have to bring up Walking Dead, but I can see why she did. Okay, it was a little weird, but either way, Miranda got shut down. So then we see Carrie in the bathroom and again now she's voice memoing Aiden like a super long So.
Speaker 2: We find out that she's still upset about the fact that he center the thumbs down, and basically Miranda's like, well, you know Tom how you feel, you know.
Speaker 1: But and here's just another thing. It's like, so Carrie is supposed to be waiting five years for Aiden, but she can't even talk to him. It's insane, right, But then so she can't write him. She's gonna say all this stuff, but in stead, she's like, well, I guess I'll just speak his language, and she sends an eye roll emoji, right, So that got I mean it kind of. So then they're walking down the street, Carrie and Miranda are walking down the street like old time. Hary's like, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Like, I don't know if I'm happy with this relationship because like, I guess I have to wait five years and I can't really even call him. There's no promise he'll even answer the call, and he you know, he masturbates in bed with his son, and I just don't know.
Speaker 1: I'm just not sure if that's like a great relationship for me. And we're just like talking in emojis, and Miranda's like, yeah, whatever, Anyway, I think I have a crush on a British lady at work. I know, She's like, yeah, what up with me? The nonnah the straight waitress. And then it's like, how about BBC Joy. It's like, of course BBC Joy. So Carry's like, we'll be careful, like oh, and then this made me so mad. They have that conversation. It's like, uh, I think you might be overthinking it, Carrie. You have no right. Carrie's the most overthinking of all of them. That was her a thing, that was the thing I related to that character about all these years. So then she has the fucking gall to say that to Miranda, who then owns it. She's like, yeah, I know me, No, not you. Carrie's the one that does. Carrie's the one that was in a bathroom stall for two hours. If she should send any I roll emoji fuck off Carrie? Yes, Yeah, it made me so mad. It was so stupid. They both overthink that is something that people do, but Carrie like wrote books about it, so relax on that. And then it's also so stupid though, because she's like, well, maybe you sure she's getting She's like, oh yeah, no, she's out. So it's like yes. Then of course the smart, pretty woman from work who's like flirts with you yes, also doesn't work in your office. Nat. It's so dumb. It's like she's it's not your coworker, it's she's she lives in doesn't she live in Like, uh, she lives in England? Yes, right, so then but she's back and forth. She so okay, so that makes sense. Then then off she goes. She comes back and she can't find shoe her cat back at her house. Right, So then all of a sudden, oh there's a cute guy. This is the whole thing. We could be doing this whole time. Oh my god, how exciting. A cute guy, another young, cute guy who she just happens to me, who likes Well that's not true though, because he doesn't because she he says like he has the cat and she's like, oh my god, thank god, you were just walking by, and he's like, well, no one really just walks by anymore. I'm Adam, I have an appointment for Adam's gardens. I'm helping you. So he just shows up, yes, So he's not just hitting on her, like he does have a job to do. But I just wrote date him anyone but Aiden. And he's wearing a shirt that says dead weight right, which is Kate is spelled wait right, And she's like, is that a story. He's like, I don't know you yet. He's very New York. Yeah, but he reminds me a little bit, even though he doesn't look like him of Matthew Modine. And I'm going to tell you why, because Matthew Modin has this Really he had the cool Hugh Grant hair remember in the nineties, very very good looking guy. But then when he talks, he's very New York and it comes out of nowhere. It doesn't fit. So this guy's like, weird, I grew up in the village. Attitude doesn't match. He looks like he'd be from Portland. He doesn't match up to me or what. I still find him hot. And then finally he's like, yeah, we were in a band and the band sucked, but bought the T shirts.
Speaker 2: Yeah, then I had a T shirt business. And she's like, oh, you had a T shirt business when you were in high school.
Speaker 1: And he's like, yeah, I'm pretty good at the things I do or whatever. You think there's a little flirty you think maybe right, but then this is very carey. They're trying to bring it back to Carrie doesn't know who she is anymore, because he's like, what are you thinking for the space? And she's like, what do you think? And he's like, it's very like, I'm just a girl. I just to find a wats hold me and get the wats out so you can make it with effel pink or yeo who. He's like, girl, what do you think we'll get your carry necklace?
Speaker 2: Fucking woman guard it up with like some other probably crazy lady. You're like an overgrown sixty five year old. What do you fucking want?
Speaker 1: What do you want? You've got to know by now, listen, big paid for the house. Now you can do whatever you want, right, you can buy whatever, tape whatever. But she has no vision, no none, I don't is this when she sits down to write again, So then he eaves what comes next. I don't know what comes next in the space. Oh yeah, they have some dumb conversation and it's like, I don't know it's going to show itself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back to the novel. Sometimes that's more exciting the unknown, because then then what's meant to be has the space to show up with bigs money, Like he's really going to talk that way.
Speaker 1: To her of course. Yeah, after he just said he's like kind of a failed band guy and he's a little New York He like, I don't know now he's as a philosopher. Yeah, So then she sits back down with her stupid novel. The cat is outside, so she basically is like, let me just bring this cat, mister cheese. Yeah, she brings scoo cheese inside the house. But she was gonna say goodbye to him. She's like, thank you for that philosophy, picks up the cat, goes upstairs and just leave it. Like. So he's I'm sure he's like, did I get the job? Like she starts immediately working on her eighteenth, eighteen seventy five novel, right, and then he's just like did he leave? Did they come to any agreement? No? No, well, you know, what you're not going to tell me. I do know, and I'm not going to tell you. I'll never spoil again. I learned my lesson the first time. Yeah, all right, you guys. That's it. That's a lot. It was a lot. Episode to two parts. If you're listening and didn't hear the first part, go back because boil boy and thank you for being here. And we're sorry about all of it, all of it. We love you, guys, We love you very much. Okay, bye,