Speaker 1: Okay, come on, gotta do it.
Speaker 2: We gotta get up. We gotta get up, gotta roll.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Good morning. This is Ed McMahon and now ladies and gentlemen, he Rid Rhame another day, it'll be okay, Good morning everybody. Rob Ryan Show checking in on this MILF Monday. I hope you had a great weekend. I was having a great weekend up until last night.
Speaker 1: The movie Kend was great, and.
Speaker 2: Then last night just sucks. I am just switching to hockey now. I'm not watching football anymore, Alex. I'm done with football, maybe forever too.
Speaker 1: All right, listen, we gotta move on here.
Speaker 2: Why is the carpet Wet Todd, six time Hall of Famer going for win number four?
Speaker 1: Fresh out of Badheads to you head challenge.
Speaker 2: We'll play at six to twenty monster jam. All right, that's something great to look forward to. I have Sunday, February second tickets to give away a four pack to Energy Stadium with pit passes. Tomorrow is our cheap ticket sale. The nine dollars and forty five percent ticket sale for the Sunday show. Those that go on sale on our website tomorrow at six am. Texas Hammer Game. Yeah, Texas Hammer Game, that's coming your way. At seven twenty. You're gonna win nine inch Nails tickets if you win the Texas Hammer Game today. Buzzfest tickets at eight twenty, Alternative Income at nine ten. Cody Jinks, Oh hell yeah, we got some Rodeo tickets to give away. So I'm like, yeah, let's go in. Let's give some Rodeo tickets away. Twenty percent chance of rain Cloudy's guys hies up around sixty.
Speaker 3: All right, it is the headline, so go aheads well the Super Bowl said everybody, good morning. Taylor Swift is going to her second consecutive Super Bowl. Chiefs and Eagles got wins yesterday to advance to Super Bowl fifty nine in New Orleans. The big game is going to be on February ninth. Kendrick Lamar is going to headline the halftime show. These two met back in Super Bowl fifty seven a few years ago. Great cool rematch. Neat, that's what we all wanted. Chiefs beat the Eagles in that one, thirty eight to thirty five. Chiefs are gonna win three straight. That's pretty much inevitable now, right. That's story one today and some other news. The US and Columbia had what could be considered a very very short diplomatic crisis yesterday. After Columbia refused to accept flights of immigrants that were apprehended in the US, President Donald Trump threatened several actions if they didn't reverse their course. In retaliation to that, Columbia's president announced a twenty five percent tariff would be imposed on US goods entering the country. He then shortly after that agreed to Trump's demands a little while later, so I don't think the tariffs are being imposed now, but that was the threat before he accepted the demands. In other news, Elon Musk and the new Department of Government Efficiency want pennies to become a thing of the past. In a social media post, the department said a penny cost over three cents to make, and pennies cost US taxpayers over one hundred and seventy nine million dollars back in twenty twenty three. The US mint produced over four point five billion pennies that year.
Speaker 1: How would things work if the penny went the.
Speaker 2: Way you might ask?
Speaker 3: What prices would just be rounded up or down, which means up to a five cent amount a penny here and there. Doesn't sound like it would be a big deal, but it could make a pretty big difference on cheaper items like individual groceries and stuff like that. Country music singer Landy Wilson was named Whataburger's newest brand ambassador over the weekend. What a Burger's president and CEO said, quote Landy Wilson in bodies all that we love about our brand. She's genuine, daring, and dedicated to delivering an unforgettable experience to fans. The first promotion with Wilson starts tomorrow, where you can get a free honey butter chicken biscuit at participating locations.
Speaker 1: I love this deal already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I saw this, I made sure that we were okay to go with it, and I got the green light.
Speaker 1: They're like, yeah, of course, talk about this.
Speaker 2: I can't wait. So tomorrow, A free honey butter biscuit tomorrow. Thank you. Lady Wilson almost up to her if we didn't like our and what Burger.
Speaker 3: The legal drama surrounding Marilyn Manson is over officially. Los Angeles District Attorney Nathan Hawkman said on Friday that allegations from over a dozen women aren't going to result in charges for the musician.
Speaker 1: The DA went on to say.
Speaker 3: That quote, we have determined that the allegations of domestic violence fall outside of the Statute of Limitations and we cannot prove charges of sexual assault beyond a reasonable doubt. You can see Marylyn manson co headline Buzzfest on Saturday, May twenty fourth at the Woodlands. Those are eustonce headlines. Well, you've already set the table.
Speaker 2: I don't even want to talk about anything, but you've already set the table for the Super Bowl. So we got two weeks to go. Yeah, I'm saving a lot of money. I'm not going We had to work the Monday after. Now we are working money.
Speaker 3: Yeah. It was conference championship Sunday in the NFL. Yesterday the Eagles beat the Commanders fifty five to twenty three. In the NFC Championship, Who cares, the Chiefs got by the Bills thirty two to twenty nine. And the AFC Championship. The refs cheated, refs cheated. Josh Allen had two first downs they didn't give them. But whatever, whatever, Uh, it's.
Speaker 1: Gonna be Chiefs Eagles in Super Bowl fifty.
Speaker 3: Nine, two weeks from now in New Orleans, whatever, great awesome super super.
Speaker 1: Rockets are back in action tonight.
Speaker 3: They're gonna play the Celtics up in Boston, and they're six and a half point underdogs, but they are coming off back to back wins against the best team in the league.
Speaker 1: Tip Office at six thirty.
Speaker 3: You can listen to that game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety.
Speaker 1: That's what's going on in sports all right.
Speaker 2: Here we go. Four hours of pain starts right now. You want the first phone call, come get it seven one, three two. We are the most interactive show on the radio. Come on, use us right out of the game us right up, ninety four to five the bus. Good Morning, Rob Ryan Show. Okay, let's do this. Welcome back from the weekend. Everybody, welcome aboard on this MILF Monday. We got a lot of ground to cover today on the show. Why is the carpet wet Todd six time Hall of Famer? It needs to be mentioned that's an amazing accomplishment in itself. He's going for win number four. Nobody has gone for win number four yet in twenty twenty five. Can you beat them?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll talk to you in just a little bit.
Speaker 2: Okay, I see some people want to come on for the first phone call. That's good. It's good to know that you guys are out there. Monster Jam.
Speaker 1: We're getting very very.
Speaker 2: Close to some Monster Jam shows now, and we will be giving away tickets all week for the Sunday show. It's February second. That's this Sunday, right. We got four packs and pit passes Energy Stadium. The deep discounted ticket sale will be tomorrow at six am for that specific show, the Sunday, February second show, nine dollars and forty five cents.
Speaker 1: We'll have tickets for you.
Speaker 2: Fifteen hundred tickets go on sale at six last week during a blizzard and shnow me again and everything else. Those tickets went in about forty five minutes, so I can only imagine they're going to go quickly tomorrow morning. All Right, more on that, let's see that'll be on your fun Fact flashback Muscle Jam tickets. The Texas Hammer game we play every Monday at seven twenty. That is going to be for nine inch Nails tickets. Those tickets going on sale Wednesday at noon for the show at the Toyota Center on September twelve. Buzz beest tickets at a twenty one thousand dollars alternative income. We kick it off at nine ten and it goes every day or every hour nine ten, ten, ten, eleven, ten, twelve, ten, right through Teresa doing it at five to ten today. Chance to one one thousand dollars. Listen for the keyword enter it at the buzz dot com Cody Jinks Rodeo Houston dot com for the full lineup.
Speaker 1: And buying tickets. Why buy them?
Speaker 2: When we have them, we'll give them to you on Know the show. Nothing over a twenty percent chance of rain, cloudy sky's highs them around sixty today and lots of phones ringing this morning. Okay, it's good to see that you're awake.
Speaker 4: It's no time for the first of the day.
Speaker 2: Good morning. Is this Lauren? Yes, this is Lauren.
Speaker 5: I'm her boyfriend Darryl.
Speaker 1: Oh Lauren and Darryl Hi boyfriend.
Speaker 2: Darryl. Looks like you guys got the first phone call today. What do you want to get into first?
Speaker 6: I want to say to all the bill fans, that was a great game about those chiefs.
Speaker 2: That's what you wanted to do. Boyfriend, Daryl, I'd rather talk to your girlfriend right now.
Speaker 1: Oh I take it back then, well then you're both jerks. Yeah.
Speaker 6: It was a very very good game, and it really truly.
Speaker 2: Why I can I ask why you guys are Chiefs fans.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know you're from there.
Speaker 6: I'm born and raised in Gamba City.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that makes.
Speaker 2: Sense, that's okay.
Speaker 1: Like you know, the country is Listen, this is the same thing.
Speaker 2: And when I was a kid and the Bills went to four consecutive Super Bowls, nobody wanted the Bills to go to the Super Bowl. After the second loss, they wanted and they would not want him to win. They know everybody was sick of They're like, listen, we're sending the wrong team the AFC. They can't get it done. Even though they were the best team in the AFC. They went four years and lost. The rest of the country nobody wanted them. So you know that your Kansas City Chiefs are in that kind of vibe right now, like only you and your little silly kingdom are the only ones that are excited over there.
Speaker 3: I'm excited for them now because I passion, so I need them to win three.
Speaker 6: You know what's saying. You know, you either die the hero, you live long enough you see yourself become the villain. Yeah, that's that's what's happened.
Speaker 5: It's no everybody hated Brady at the end of the Patriots regime, but that was towards the end of his career when he became they became that successful. Yeah, was doing it very early on in Patrick Mahomes's career.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hate it. Thank you for reminding me my hatred. Now.
Speaker 1: I would love to just have a hot hate high, see because we were so good.
Speaker 2: All right, thanks guys, I think not really, but okay, somebody better than me would probably say, have.
Speaker 1: A nice day, thank you you too, all right, see you guys, thank you?
Speaker 2: All right? Yeah, I mean, you know, you pick up the phone, you get kicked in the teeth, you know, it happens. It happens.
Speaker 1: Monday's alright, O, Monday's do blow.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Now we're working the day after the super Bowl because I'm not going Sorry, guys.
Speaker 1: We all lost a little bit yesterday.
Speaker 2: Yeah, not all of your organs, maybe just your liver.
Speaker 1: You're dumb, a little bit out there, a lot, all right.
Speaker 2: I gotta take a short break. When we come back in a rerec check for you, we'll find out what's trending, and then we'll get set up for the PRESSU Out of Man, Head to your.
Speaker 4: Head, Houston's for Houston's Alternative, and home at the rod Ryan Morning shown the buzz.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's us man, wakey, wakey, hands off your snaky. It is Milk Monday. We got a twenty percent chance of rain, cloudy skies highs today.
Speaker 3: Of A.
Speaker 2: I'm sixty Ooh, Chili has six picks. I can't wait to see. Yeah, I can't wait either, So Milk Monday, Chili six picks. The Looking at Girls Walk page is packed. I sent that over you already mentioned Lady Wilson, she's headlining it. Yeah, Lady Wilson, I understand of it. Lady Wilson and water Burger. What don't you look about in heaven?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What don't you like about that match matchup?
Speaker 2: All right, this is where we do trending, and it's just all football, awesome, great neat. It's all super Bowl stuff. Super Bowl is.
Speaker 1: Happening, and you know the avoid I don't need to tell you the teams. You know the teams. I'm not super happy for them, but I'm not at all happy.
Speaker 3: For them, so neat Super Bowls trending Milk Monday, I can talk about that.
Speaker 1: Vivian Zeller.
Speaker 3: Submit it to us from Lee in Webster. Shout out to Lee, I love your submission today go check out on Milk Monday the world finished ride, ride and show page to the buzz dot com. And also Columbia is trending because we had a brief diplomatic crisis with them over the weekend, but it looks like every thing got settled. So there's that on That's what's shaying. Night by the bus.
Speaker 2: Alright, w is the carpet all with Todd?
Speaker 7: Here?
Speaker 2: He is? Good morning everybody. This is six time Hall of Famer.
Speaker 7: Why is the carpet wet Todd?
Speaker 8: Now you're fresh out of bed, head to head three day champion and now the third victory.
Speaker 3: It is hard to come by in twenty twenty five, even harder win number four.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna make that happen on Monday.
Speaker 2: Seven one three, two, one two five nine four five. No one has won four games this year? Yet?
Speaker 1: Can you stop him?
Speaker 2: Call him out?
Speaker 1: The Rod Ryan Shows that effects include mood Swings.
Speaker 2: Mood Swings ninety four to five, the buzz blinquid eighty two and one more time. Cloudy skies today, twenty percent chance of rain.
Speaker 1: Highs of around six off Monday.
Speaker 2: Little endorsement from Alex gave that link quite a boost.
Speaker 1: A bunch of people just jumped on links and.
Speaker 2: Guests this morning. Jillie's got his six picks up and all that stuff is ready to go for you. To make sure you go and you check that out.
Speaker 8: And now each time for the fresh out of bed head to head challenge, listeners to your corners, Why is the carpet all with Todd?
Speaker 1: Good morning Todd, you.
Speaker 2: Good morning, brother ros.
Speaker 1: I went back and listened to your victory speech.
Speaker 2: You said you're going to make win number four happen on Monday. Today's Monday, dude, Today's Monday. Okay, just making sure that I heard you correctly. You said that you're gonna make win number four happen. Scott. Scott said he's got other plans. Good morning, Scott, Good morning.
Speaker 1: Let's go, dude, Let's do this. It's been a while.
Speaker 2: What was the last time you played, Oh, it's been like about a year and a half. Okay, well, welcome back. Have you had any successes with us in this game?
Speaker 6: Not so much, but it let me our first win?
Speaker 2: Okay, first going for his first win today. Let me see we got Saint Vincent tickets in there for you. Saint Vincent April eighth, White Oak Music Hall, going to the winner. We're listening for Todd, and we're listening for Scott, who's back after a year and a half looking for his first win ever. Shout out your name when you think you know the answer, Alex.
Speaker 1: Scott and Todd I'm ready, buddy.
Speaker 2: Okay, here we go.
Speaker 1: What is the name of the part of the football field?
Speaker 2: Scott?
Speaker 5: End zone.
Speaker 1: Where a touchdown is scored? The end zone.
Speaker 2: Scottie? Wow? Uh, Todd? You you said your name right after him. Were you also going end zone? Yep? Is that the only name the part of the football field?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I guess so that's what else would you go with? Midfield?
Speaker 1: Midfield? All right, here we go. Scott's on the board.
Speaker 2: Got a game here on a Monday. Question number two. We're listening for Scott. We're listening for Todd. In the superhero world, what heavy weapon does thor Carrie?
Speaker 1: Todd it's a hammer.
Speaker 2: Do you want the name of it? No? Hammer? I don't know what the hell the name of it is.
Speaker 7: It's a hammer.
Speaker 2: Shut up with your knowledge. What is it called? Go ahead? Okay? No hammer? I came about? Yeah right, all right, Yeah, it's a force hammer. Did you know Scott?
Speaker 7: That answer? Yeah?
Speaker 5: I knew that one?
Speaker 2: Was that on that m Tod beat you clearly? I mean you were that far, you're right behind him.
Speaker 1: But did you know like the nerdy name of it? Or are you just gonna go with hammer?
Speaker 2: I need the nerdy name? Loner? Okay?
Speaker 1: For the win, Scott Todd?
Speaker 2: What is the capital of Texas?
Speaker 1: Todd? Austin got a winner? Scott?
Speaker 2: Good game, Scott, good game, got Scott. That was a really really good game, dude. I don't know where you've been for a year and a half. You need to get back on this show. You need to get back in this game.
Speaker 3: I'll do that.
Speaker 1: Step it up thirty days, thirty days.
Speaker 2: I want to hear from you, all right, think they want to thank all right, six time Hall of Famer on the ropes, but our first four day champion of twenty twenty five. Way to go, Todd.
Speaker 7: Do you want to play tomorrow.
Speaker 2: Yes, one's Hall of Fame tomorrow. Wow five, all right, good luck Brother rod Ryan Show, Fun ninety four or five.
Speaker 7: The buzz.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five buzz Echbus Drive rod Ryan Show. It's on this MILF Monday. Twenty percent chance of rain. Nothing really over that tonight ten percent chance of rain. We'll see highs of around sixty today.
Speaker 8: Come on the fresh out of bed head to Head Challenge. Here's your current champion.
Speaker 2: Good morning everybody. This is six time Hall of Famer. Why is the carpet wet time? Now?
Speaker 1: You're fresh out of bed head to head four day champions?
Speaker 2: Right? I told you I was gonna win, David. Now the real test comes on Tuesday, when I make it win number five and become the first Hall of Famer of twenty two. Scott Guy was good man, A good game from Monday, pretty clean the whole thing by hell Brother Rock. Good morning, Good morning sir. How are you.
Speaker 7: I'm great to see that smile on your face.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just a smiley guy today in such a good mood. Let's move out of the next segment that to the day. We make you look smart and funny.
Speaker 8: Your body's it's the fun back to the day.
Speaker 2: All right, keep it here. I'm gonna get you some Monster Jam tickets on the flashback. But I brought in some new fun facts for you. Pablo Escobar. You know what, I didn't know much about him until I started watching Entourage, and that's when I learned everything about a Pablo Escobar Narcos. And there's like a ESPN thirty for thirty that I learned most of my pod the Two Escobars. Yes, that was the first season of thirty for thirty on ESPN.
Speaker 1: I bought the box set. I have him on DVD.
Speaker 2: It was so good.
Speaker 1: Pablo Escobar.
Speaker 2: It was on the very first Forbes Billionaire List when they put it out in nineteen eighty seven. He was listed then at three billion dollars. Of course he made that from his cocaine empire. He also made the list for the next seven years, right up until he was killed in nineteen ninety three. Forbes Billionaire List.
Speaker 1: We're putting tariffs on that stuff, now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go. Beverly Hills, you know the song mentioned Weezer, right. Beverly Hills was named after Beverly Farms, Massachusetts. Beverly Farms, Massachusetts, was named after Beverly, Yorkshire, England. Beverly, Yorkshire, England was named in seven hundred AD because a colony of beavers. That is, Did I lose you on that journey?
Speaker 7: Did I? I mean it was a long journey, a lot of twists and turns.
Speaker 2: So Beverly Hills is named after medieval English beaver's.
Speaker 1: That's what they call it.
Speaker 2: Beverly Hills. Beavertown, Yeah, there were Finally we finally we figured out.
Speaker 1: Why beaver time Beavertown, USA.
Speaker 2: Baby, all right, I think I lost myself on that journey. The world's shortest let's do something small here. The world's shortest commercial flight is between two islands in northern Scotland. The flight is one point seven miles. The official time is two minutes. It takes closer to around forty seven seconds to travel between the two.
Speaker 1: Oh that's neat. No, I just I just can't win. I just can't win.
Speaker 2: It's the fuck that's.
Speaker 8: To the day we make you look smart in front of your buddies, it's the fuck that to the day.
Speaker 1: All right, I'm just gonna take l's all day today.
Speaker 2: But you will win today if you know the flashback I got monster Jam. I got a four pack with pit passes for Sunday February second in RG Stadium. Who gave songwriting credit to one of his biggest songs. The dude ran a soup kitchen, and it was his way of making sure that that dude would be funded forever. You can tell me the song, you can tell me the very generous dude, the very generous, talented dude who gave songwriting credit to a guy that ran a soup kitchen. Seven one three two one two five nine four five.
Speaker 3: Now time for rockout with your stock out with Captain Cash.
Speaker 2: Okay, let's see if you're a winner today. How do you doing on Wall Street Friday?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 9: No, A lot of bad calls from the ref that was down one hundred and forty points. Kick off this morning at forty four thousand, four hundred and twenty four. Nastak down ninety nine to nineteen thousand, nine fifty four. BENCHMARTINIR Treasury trades at a four and a half percent, and oil stands at seventy four dollars seven cents of burl to them as active is the big studs Walmart, Walt Disney, and Verizon. The big Duds, Navidia, Honeywell and Amex. On the economic calendar. This morning, we'll get numbers on new home sales for December right now.
Speaker 7: Futures not looking good. Reps are horrible.
Speaker 2: Why did I even get out of bed?
Speaker 7: Come on, let's turn this baby around. That's it. I'm out here. This is Hallan Minis, director with the Raman James Port for The Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 9: From Ramony James on San Fluavana, Gussa and don't forget there was a rock out with your stock out.
Speaker 4: The fian's expressed are those of helland and not necessarily those of Raymond James of Associates Income Ever, NYC, AS, IBC, I ART Radio or sponsors. Information is based on sources believed to be reliable, but it's not garanteed. There's no insurance transmission. We'll continue if this is not a solicitation, offer or recommendation to buy or sell any security referred to your end Because programs are educational and informational purposes on the the studs and duds are based on movement, as reported by.
Speaker 2: Young Finance ninety four five. The Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan Show, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show who's this China? Hi, China, how are you?
Speaker 1: I'm good? How are you super great?
Speaker 2: Not really, I'm lying. I'm horrible, horrible, but.
Speaker 1: I'm getting through it.
Speaker 2: Gotta do it, gotta get through it.
Speaker 6: And giving me some pit passes.
Speaker 2: Maybe, let's see if you get the fun fact flashback. Who gave a songwriting credit to one of his most famous songs to a guy that ran a soup kitchen, Bob Marley, No woman? Oh wow, yeah, China, you know your stuff, monster jam You got a four pack with pit passes. Sunday, February second in RG Stadium.
Speaker 1: All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: China, thanks for being in homeroom. You're awesome. Thank you.
Speaker 4: Have a good day, you too, Hey, Alexa playing ninety four point five The Buzz on iHeartRadio, Getting.
Speaker 2: Ninety four point five the Bus station from iHeartRadio, The.
Speaker 8: Ron Bryant Show every morning six to ten on ninety four to five, The.
Speaker 2: Bus ninety four five The Buzz, Good Morning, Rod Ryan Show, It's the Days of the New We got a twenty percent chance of bringing today nothing over that cloudy sky's highs of around sixty Texas Hammer Game next hour for your chance to win, nine inch nails tickets. Those tickets are still winning before they go on sale because it's Wednesday at noon now. I asked, Okay, are we gonna stop there, and it looks like we got tickets all week, So even when they do go on sale, we'll be back Thursday and Friday with.
Speaker 1: Tickets as well as give.
Speaker 2: It away tickets to Monster Jam. We're focusing on the Sunday February second show.
Speaker 1: Tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We got a nine dollars and forty five cent deep discounted ticket sale for you. Fifteen hundred tickets will on sale tomorrow at six am. They'll be sold out soon. But these are thirty five dollars tickets that are going to be on sale for nine dollars and forty five cents, just exclusively to you, the captive homeroom listener of The Rod Ryan Show. Okay, Alex, you got Houston's headlines?
Speaker 1: Well, good morning, Rod morning, home room. It is official.
Speaker 3: The Super Bowl is set and Taylor Philps is going to her second consecutive Super Bowl. The Chiefs Eagles got wins yesterday to advance the Super Bowl fifty nine in New Orleans. The big game will be on February ninth. We will then be on the air February tenth. Well, because Rod will not be going to New Orleans.
Speaker 2: Daddy's not going to the game.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: Things happened yesterday that didn't quite go my way, to say the least.
Speaker 3: Yeah, not ideal results for for anyone.
Speaker 1: Really kind of held it together till right now.
Speaker 3: Patrick Lamar is going to be headlining the halftime show at the Super Bowl. And these two teams previously met in Super Bowl fifty seven a few years ago with the Chiefs and beat the Eagles thirty eight to thirty five.
Speaker 1: I'm sure everybody's stoked by a rematch.
Speaker 3: Immigration raids went down over the weekend in various cities around the United States. ICE agents made nine hundred and fifty six arrests yesterday alone, which was the largest single day number since President Donald Trump's inauguration a week ago. In the last week, ICE has made at least two thousand, six and eighty one arrests.
Speaker 1: All right, let's lighten it up a little, Okay, I'm down for that.
Speaker 3: It's been pretty cold lately, so cold that a guy in Canada, Rod home country had to be rescued after he got into a fight outside, lost his pants and had.
Speaker 1: His junk freeze to the ground. That's just a bad, bad day at the office.
Speaker 2: Am I right? I saw that headline this morning and I said, all right, I'm just gonna I'm gonna hand Alex an absolute gift this. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So TMZ says this man's pants fell down during the fight started in a bar. He took it outside. I guess he literally was like, you want to take this one outside? Did take it outside, Probably shouldn't have. His pants fell down during the fight, landed on his stomach and then his junk immediately froze to the ground. The man was not seriously hurt, who was temporarily detained by police before being let go without any charger of fout against If you think you had to do the water thing, just the hot water will pour hot water down on it, you're ready.
Speaker 2: So when we froze, I wonder what they if they did do that or they just like yanked it off there. But my my fancy schmancy automatic side mirrors. When I started up my car, they were locked in. They were frozen in the shock, and I had to do.
Speaker 1: The water trick. So I would imagine that that's one.
Speaker 2: Way they put water on its junk.
Speaker 1: It probably feels better than just ripping it off like hot water.
Speaker 3: Not a great situation either, but yeah, so hopefully this guy's okay.
Speaker 1: It doesn't seem like a seriously, So there's there's some there's some video of this.
Speaker 3: It blurred out, but it's just knowing what you're watching. It's kind of funny.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So there is a link that is dedicated to this story alone on Links and Guests, World Famous Rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com and Entertainment News.
Speaker 3: Paul Rubens akape Wee Herman came out as gay in his final interview. It was a part of a documentary called Pee Wee as Himself that just premiered at the Sundance Film Festival. In the interview, Rubens reveals that he quote had many many secret relationships over the years, and one of the men that he dated early on in his career actually inspired the way that the character pe Wee Herman spoke. Ruben said that he was out of the closet until his career started to take off, and that he quote went back in the closet because he felt his career would suffer if it came out that he was openly gay. Ruben's passed away in July of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: Who sings this song fun fact was not credited with her real name.
Speaker 1: He's told me this and I don't remember it right now.
Speaker 2: Answer who? Who? The singer of Girls Just Want to Have Fun?
Speaker 1: Cindy Lauferd. She didn't know what the show was.
Speaker 2: She agreed to do the song, but didn't want her name associated with it. This is kind of weird. So came up with a phony name and that's who sing opening track.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it was like a pen name.
Speaker 2: That's tight, all right, So this is interesting. A little bit of Shnead O'Connor's will was released. Yeah, I guess it finally got released.
Speaker 3: I don't know who had been waiting on it to be released, but they put the terms of it out this weekend and she told her kids to quote milk her music.
Speaker 1: For all that it was worth.
Speaker 3: In that will, the terms that we're released, it said that she left her rights to her music to her children and told them she wanted to make as much money as they possibly could off of it. Basically, she also left behind in a state worth one point seventy five million dollars after legal feest debts and funeral costs, and has to be dressed in priest clothing and her coffin with a Hebrew Bible and her album Theology by her side. She isn't being buried, though, she's going to be cremated, and told her kids that they can do whatever they please with their ashes. She has three surviving kids who are all adults.
Speaker 2: So this gives them the right to go and sell the publishing, which we always talk about on the show. You know, these big artists, they sell the publishing. You might be hearing this nothing compares to you in a butter commercial, you know, you might would be interesting, or you might hear it in you know, the next ozembic commercial or whatever. So she said, I mean, that's pretty unselfish because she.
Speaker 1: Was not that type of person. But in depth, she's like, go.
Speaker 2: Make the money.
Speaker 3: I'm not going to care if it's a car commercial. I'm not gonna care. I'm not gonna think it's cheesy. I'm not thinking it's too good. Just yeah, make your money, make your money off of my stuff.
Speaker 2: I don't know if there's a ton of other music that would be interesting for somebody that purchases these catalogs.
Speaker 1: This song is huge. It's not even her song though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the rights to this song are in the Prince cattalogy, right, so she wouldn't get the money, her kids would not get the money for this.
Speaker 3: But for other stuff like maybe movies and whatnot, you could use that for. Yeah, like that would probably what I would imagine Shane would be licensed for more than commercials.
Speaker 2: Good, I mean, but it's.
Speaker 3: Awesome to just have the like, hey, make money off of me. It's an unselfish move. Yeah, it's cool move on hard part. But those are Usin's headlines. I already talked about it. Who cares? Thomas Championship Sunday ruined everybody's life, and Chief Seagulls in the super Bowl in two weeks. Neat, let's go to basketball. Oh yeah, Rockets are back in action tonight. They're taking on the Celtics up in Boston at six and a half point underdogs heading into that one, they are coming off back to back wins.
Speaker 2: It's the Calves were the best team in the league.
Speaker 3: Tip Off will be at six thirty tonight and you can listen to that game on our sister station, Sports Talk seven ninety That is what's going on in sports?
Speaker 2: Did we get any closer to maybe a deal? I heard things about shuffling around the infield and El Tuve moving to an outfield position.
Speaker 1: Is there anything with Alex Bregman? Are we closer?
Speaker 3: I think they just opened up talks again about like, hey, well you haven't signed anywhere, what's up? And I don't think they've gotten closer to anything. I don't think they moved further away. I think that the two sides were just talking again. Presley is no longer an askar cub, So did this shifts to the cub? Does that free up money to use for ALP? But I don't know if it's going to be Bregman or if they bring in somebody else, maybe another bullpen guy. Okay, I mean I've been pretty locked in on football. I'm super down to just look at all baseball stuff from now on. Yeah, I'll do all my research.
Speaker 2: Okay, very good. The Rod Ryan Morning Show, six Am, The Buzz, Okay, ninety four or five, The Bus, Brecky Benjamin never again. Welcome to the seventh spot. If you're carrying over from homeroom. Thank you if you're just joining us. Wakey, wakey, hands off the cup cakey cloudy skuys twenty percent chance of rain, highs of around sixty All right, well, I mean, you know, the elephant in the room is my Buffalo Bills, which man, I I was on my phone. I had. I had a thirteen year old like obsession with my phone this weekend. I was on it NonStop. I was I'm ashamed to say how much I was on my phone this weekend. And it was reels, Instagram reels, and my algorithm was as such that I was liking so much Buffalo Bill's content. I just I wanted to see every stupid hype video. I was sending a few to you guys. You guys were sending stuff to me. I got it to a point that every second swipe was Bill's content, and I just I couldn't stop. It's fun.
Speaker 1: You get no I what did I get from it?
Speaker 2: Nothing? Okay, I got nothing from it. And I said, it was a thirteen fourteen year old like obsession with my phone. I feel shame at how much time I spent scrolling on my phone this weekend, just sitting around being high, not being productive anything and I have nothing to show for it, though, I really I'm.
Speaker 3: But if they had won it, you would have thought, like somewhere in your brain all that like it, Like I put so much effort into this, I willed this to happen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I do with my dumb brain. Okay, I I may have turned that around a little bit. But now looking back with the Bills lost, now it just hurts and you're like, look what all I did. I did all of this for you guys, and you still lost. The absolute waste of skin that I was scrolling. Like I said, my algorithm got to every every second swipe was another Bill's hype video or something that the mafia was putting out by. It was just buffalo content, whether it was anything stuff. There was just so much out there that the algorithm said, Oh you must want this. You're never leaving the couch. I feel like such a waste. I feel like it's such a waste, Like I'm not happy with myself. No, don't. It was the weekend.
Speaker 3: It wasn't like you were doing it in the middle of work or anything like that, Like that's your day.
Speaker 1: The productivity, dude, that's what weekends are. For not being dude.
Speaker 2: It's gross. The only thing that is coming from this is I recognized how sad it was how much time I spent on my phone this weekend. There's people that just do that every day and don't think it and don't think it's a problem that I don't know.
Speaker 3: I think a weekend is a perfect time for that. I feel edging out.
Speaker 2: I feel gross. I feel gross that I wasted that much time on the way.
Speaker 3: You were trying to pay it forward, and sometimes paying it forward doesn't work.
Speaker 2: Casey squeaks out a win against the Bills thirty two to twenty nine, so they got a shot of because in the NFL's first team to win three straight championships, they got to get past the Eagles. I was just talking to Sophia, her husband loves the Washington Commanders, right and uh, and.
Speaker 1: I just said, Bro, do you think you got a chance? I asked Edward.
Speaker 2: I'm like, at the part we had iHeart party on Friday, I'm like, you think they got a chance? He's like, yeah, they're they're yeah, they're in the game. I'm like, of course, but rookie quarterback. It's exciting for Washington moving forward, with a rookie quarterback like that. So super Bowl fifty nine goes down some Sunday, February ninth at the super Dome in New Orleans, and I I'll mean, I'm not gonna I told myself, yes, I'm lighty watching the game. I'm might even watching the game.
Speaker 1: I said that, I said it out loud.
Speaker 2: I'm not even gonna watch the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course I'm gonna watch the game.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna hate watch the game.
Speaker 1: Of course I'm gonna watch it.
Speaker 2: I'll say this, There's got to be some upside. I'm not gonna just sit here and bitch and moan all weekend all morning. I'm not just do it. I'm not. I'm just going to recognize that my weakness. I'm going to recognize how weak I was weak this weekend. I was weak with my phone.
Speaker 1: Dude, I don't think this is as big a deal as you think it is. It does like you're not the.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe that's why they lost, to make myself realize not just what a low quality human I was. No, I feel that way, dude.
Speaker 1: I feel that way.
Speaker 3: Those are like the best weekends when like you don't really have to do anything and you just get to kind of hang out like that's what Like you're supposed to unwine, you're supposed to relax.
Speaker 2: Obviously, I didn't have London this weekend. I could have gotten so many things done because I use that as the excuse on the weekends, which is almost every weekend that I had London. You know, Oh, I can't get that done. I can't clean the pantry. I have London. I can't I can't straighten out this. I have London. I didn't have her. And I was scrolling like a fourteen year old on my phone all weekend.
Speaker 3: It's fine, dude, the phones are four the phones before I do that all the time.
Speaker 1: And talk about something great.
Speaker 2: Ten more of your bright, smiling, beautiful faces have been added to the one hundred bottles of Carbock Love Street Blonde on the wall.
Speaker 1: There are sixteen of you on there.
Speaker 2: Now there's about five hundred of you that have sent in photographs all right, every day. It doesn't matter when you sent it in. It's not the first people to send it in. It's just the randomizer every day. Now we're going to put ten people on the wall leading up to said big game. See how I got to ship gears now. So it's the big game that we're talking about, and one hundred of you will be up there on the wall come game time. See if you made the wall. Chili has it updated for you. Go check out his six picks. Go check out the Looking at Girl's blog page, the mill for Monday, all that good stuff. The dude getting his Wiener frozen to the ground.
Speaker 1: Yeah you fight. Check that up there in Canada. I'm not from there all.
Speaker 2: This, but go see if you made the lift and if you made the wall, and if you haven't sent me a picture yet, because I know some of you told me that you were going to be doing it over this weekend. You were going to get your love street blonde, get your selfie. Maybe you need to work on that today, but get it into us because you want to be one of that one hundred. You got a chance to win five hundred dollars per quarter and on the end of the game score okay, and then there's an additional spot to sign up to win money. Twenty five hundred dollars is up for grabs. Okay.
Speaker 1: Let's make sure you hit us up on links and guests. Houston's Rocking alternatives The rod Ry The Morning.
Speaker 4: Show from six to ten am ninety four or five sibbus.
Speaker 2: Ooh yeah, welcome back, and uh, you.
Speaker 1: Know what we forgot to do.
Speaker 2: Is this?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 2: Can I play that?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: There? Is that proper thing to do?
Speaker 10: You know what I forgot call May I to win the best game in Houston.
Speaker 1: Who wants it?
Speaker 2: Okay, you've got to get on board right now if you want to play the Texas Hammer game. I'm giving away nine inch Nails tickets before they go on ste The show is September twelfth, Toyota Center. If you think you can identify the song and the band that the Texas Hammer's gonna spit, you need to call me, I mean now seven one three two one two five nine four five because we're gonna play right after this. Is there anything that's not super Bowl related trending? Is it just fall? So yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean the first two are obviously super Bowl is one. Taylor Swift is too, because Taylor Swift. I don't know if you guys saw she was there yesterday. They just slashed her anytime they felt like it. So those are the first two things I found trending. And then Timothy shallow May is is trending because he hosted SNL on Saturday and he was also the musical guest where he performed Dylan songs because he was in that movie.
Speaker 2: Did you watch?
Speaker 1: I did watch. I thought Timothy shallow May was pretty good.
Speaker 3: I did not think that there was a particularly like fantastic episode of US and O. There're some funny bits, but like Weekend Update was pretty great.
Speaker 2: But it's hard for people to separate. Did Shallamaye not do good?
Speaker 1: It was the writing not good for him.
Speaker 3: I thought he was funny and the stuff he was in I just thought some of the skits kind of fell flat. Okay, but he was still funny. His monologue was pretty good. And then as Bob Dylan's covers, like I don't really love Bob Dylan, like I respect Bob Dylan, but it was like, I think he did a good job covering Bob Dylan.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 3: It was just interesting, Like it was a unique kind of SNL where you're like, wait, you're not performing your own music?
Speaker 2: What is this? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well I look forward to watching it.
Speaker 2: What else?
Speaker 3: So yeah, that's pretty much that said. Super Bowl and Timothy Shallomey, it's just training and I even had.
Speaker 1: A buzz the Rod Ryan Show ninety four or five.
Speaker 2: The buzz Gord moved that up. Here we go.
Speaker 10: This is Dmandler and it's time to play the Texas Hammer Game.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 2: I think we're squared away now on Ryan on ninety all right, we got this down. We got this. April, Good morning, Good morning.
Speaker 1: How are you.
Speaker 6: I'm doing fantastic in yourself, doing all right?
Speaker 2: Getting through it, getting through it. You guys are helping. I'm focused now, I'm focused. We're gonna play the Texas Hammer Game. Here. I'm gonna play you a clip of the Great Jim Handler. He's going to be reciting some lyrics as only he can. You're gonna have to tell me the name of the band and the name of the song to win those nine inch Nails tickets before.
Speaker 1: They go on sale. April, are you up for this task?
Speaker 6: I'll do my best, my very best.
Speaker 2: That's all we can ask. That's all we can ask of you. April. Let's take a listen together.
Speaker 1: One more round.
Speaker 10: No Reprieve lives killed me one hundred thousand times.
Speaker 2: Ooh, that sounds familiar, April, Oh, sory two one.
Speaker 1: I don't know sorry, April.
Speaker 2: Daniel. Good morning, Hey, good morning, Good morning Daniel.
Speaker 10: Let's take a listen to Around No Reprieve Live's killed Me one hundred thousand times.
Speaker 2: Come on, that sounds familiar.
Speaker 6: What is that, Daniel, good sound familiar? Why don't you get me an easy one? We're all suffering from losses.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I got nothing. I got nothing to Daniel, But I feel like that is the song we play.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know what, I can't confirm it is a.
Speaker 2: Song that's always a bit of a win for me. It's like, wait a minute, that's a song we play. I don't know what it is. Seven one three two one two five ninety.
Speaker 1: Four five The rod Ryan Show, Fun ninety four or.
Speaker 2: Five No Buzz.
Speaker 1: Bade Bet ninety four to five, The Buzz Red Hot.
Speaker 2: Chili Peppers on Around the World, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, Mill for Monday. Wow, I think Chili's got that motivational.
Speaker 1: Mill from like, Okay, I see a milk that.
Speaker 2: Can kick your ass. That's what we got for you. Yeah, for sure. I mean it's not even a cause, it's not even a fair.
Speaker 1: Fight, okay, meaning like she will beat all of our asses.
Speaker 2: Easy, Cloudy Skuys Today twenty percent chance of rain, highs of around sixty Speaking of chilling, Chili's everything good with video? People can see us today? Like do we have our affairs in order?
Speaker 11: So far it's been working. I don't want to call attention to it right anything, So I.
Speaker 2: Just saw that we are. I just pinned it to our Facebook page, like the video component of the show is there. It's there. Can say, okay, I got a question for it. Can they see us and hear us? Also a good question.
Speaker 11: I have not seen any comment is that the audio's not on, so they must good, they must wow.
Speaker 1: Stuff's working, guys.
Speaker 3: I was just looking at Chili six picks during a song. Did you fantastic? Highlighted my day so far? If anything I thought that would, they would be in more.
Speaker 11: I put in a lot of work, hard work.
Speaker 2: I appreciate that. Maybe I'll save it for later because I gotta get back to the game. But you took a picture of some stuffed peppers?
Speaker 7: Uh did?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Maybe my favorite part is but it turns out that wasn't what you bought. But you still posted a picture of stuff peppers. You went with pizza over stuffed peppers for the Bills game.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, I made it was Buffalo.
Speaker 11: I mean, I wanted to go Wings, but my stomach can't handle it no more.
Speaker 7: I went with pizza close to State.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you want to see some are those h G B Sam Sam Sam's Club pre made stuff peppers. There's a great shot of those in your six picks.
Speaker 11: I like people to think that I try to eat healthy.
Speaker 2: That's a good call.
Speaker 1: Here's a picture of something I didn't buy.
Speaker 2: I thought about it. What did he have heart attacks? He is so healthy. Here's the stuff peppers that I didn't buy. I went with pizza. I'm not going to show you that. Yeah, dude, you gotta stuff scroll Okay, yeah, all right, Chili six picks are up.
Speaker 1: Let's go back to this game.
Speaker 2: Please, thank you.
Speaker 10: This is Damndler and it's time to play the Texas Hammer game.
Speaker 2: Went with the stuff peppers. They looked delicious. You know Hammer would have went with the stuff peppers. Okay, he would have taken a picture of what he bought. Chili takes a picture of.
Speaker 1: Good morning Amy, Yes, Amy, how are you good?
Speaker 2: Ron? How are you? I'm all right, I'm all right. I'm gonna play you a clip from the What'd you have to Eat This Weekend? Chili? Took a picture of stuffed peppers, didn't buy him, went with pizza. What did you? What did you almost eat? And then what you did decide to eat? Like that's the chili question.
Speaker 6: I ended up eating king cake?
Speaker 2: Is that good? Yeah? So what had happened? Was I intended on eating something very sensible, like some vegetable, like some yogurt, and then I ended up eating kinkke? Where'd you get the kinkeke? From? Amy atb? Okay? How was it? Was it the Gambino one? No gambinos? Is that Kroger?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 6: It was actually the atb brain It was pretty good.
Speaker 1: I gotta send them in one okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right? Did they put the baby inside of it?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 6: I came in a plastic pack with the beads and the baby.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They don't want anybody swallowing that baby. You gotta put it in yourself now. Yeah, you can't sue them. All right, Let's take a listen to this song clip. All right, are you ready to go?
Speaker 7: Here we go?
Speaker 2: Take it take it away? Please, one more round?
Speaker 10: No Reprieve lives killed me one hundred thousand times.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna kick myself when they say the name of this song. I know, I am Amy. What's the band? What's the song?
Speaker 6: Shine Down that Don't Die?
Speaker 2: Yep, yes, yeah, anybody knows that song is a Shineedown lyric. Everybody knows.
Speaker 1: We just played New Music show him on Friday.
Speaker 2: This is playing with them. How do I not know that?
Speaker 3: Amy?
Speaker 2: You knew it? Congratulations, You're the winner. I'm gonna give you tickets to go see Nine Inch Nails September twelve.
Speaker 1: Awesome right by my birthday.
Speaker 2: At the Toyota Center. All right, well good, that's perfect everyone else. Tickets are going on sale Wednesday at noon at the Toyota Center. Well Toyota Center dot com. You get your tickets. Amy, Thank you, great job today, Thank you, thank you, Kinkcake and nine Inch Nails tickets. Amy's doing it right.
Speaker 4: Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five, the bus.
Speaker 1: Ninety four five, the Buzz, and that lyric was in there. I was listening for it one more round.
Speaker 10: Never Retreat lives killed me one hundred thousand times.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I still I didn't know it, but now I know it's great lyrics. Brent, good job, all right.
Speaker 2: Well, Amy's your big winner, and there's a lot of people kicking themselves saying cheers. I knew that.
Speaker 1: I knew that we'll play the Texas.
Speaker 2: Hammer Game again next Monday. So those are nine inch Nails tickets out the door. They're going on sale Wednesday. Win it before they go on sale tomorrow and Wednesday, and then we did secure two more. So we'll have nine is Nails tickets for you all this week, all right. So that's the number one show for me. Between that and Buzzfest. Those are my two shows that I have like circled on the calendar that I'm most excited about so far. It's still so early in twenty twenty five. I know there's gonna be some other great ones, but those are my two big ones. Speaking up Buzzfest, I'll have tickets for you closer to around eight twenty nothing over a twenty percent chance of raining, cloudy sky's highs of about sixty. Uh, there's something going down in Connecticut. You're like, well, what does it matter to us, Well, if they do it here, then they're going to see if it's going to work and they can kind of go elsewhere with this. A Connecticut state senator has introduced a bill that would make theaters reveal the actual start time of the movie, so you're the audience can avoid all the ads and the trailers. Now hang on a second, because you know how it goes if you've been to the movie theater. Say, let's say your movie starts at seven o'clock. So you're in your seat, you got your popcorn, you got to drink in your hand, You're ready to go at seven o'clock, and then you're assaulted with eminem commercials and upcoming prime TV shows, followed by the notice to silence your phone, and then the previews start. Yeah, it could be twenty after.
Speaker 1: Well, you know this is how we originally got all of our news back in the day. Yeah, we're like, we're war on the home front.
Speaker 2: Yeah, doing this.
Speaker 1: That's why they had those start times.
Speaker 2: It could be seven twenty seven point thirty by the time that the movie starts. Problem for a guy like me, like I've eaten all the popcorn. Yeah, during the previews, all the popcorn is gone. Okay. So a Connecticut state senator calls this an abuse of people's time, and he's introduced a bill that would make theaters list the actual start time in the movie that you're paying to go see. Now, the theater owners are pointing out that these are certainly challenging times for the movie theaters. I don't want movie theaters to go away, although I'm not doing much to keep them around either. I wanted to go see Gladiator in the theaters. I just haven't had I haven't made the time to go see it. You watched it this week from the comfort of your own couch with you, the wife, the baby. You're watching Gladiators to watch. Oh, she didn't want to watch it, Okay, but yeah, I watched it on Paramount Plus because it was free for me at at that point. I'll say this about the movie trailers. They used to be just as important as the movie for me. The trailers were so big in a world. But now with the Internet, you can see all the movie trailers whenever you want.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're not as like you.
Speaker 2: The only place you can see movie trailers was at the movies or if they bought TV time. Now you can go see every movie trailer. You can go see stuff, you can go pre you can see pre trailers and movies that are coming out.
Speaker 1: You scroll on your phone it's an Instagram ad sometimes.
Speaker 2: I mean, by the time we get to the actual theater, we've seen every movie trailer already or you can, so those aren't.
Speaker 1: Important as important.
Speaker 2: I'm not crapping on the theater experience because this should tell you everything you need to hear. I just saw this this morning, Mark Wahlberg's Flight Risk where he's got that bad doctor Phil haircut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny. It's actually funny looking.
Speaker 2: Number one movie at the box office this weekend, bringing in twelve million dollars. That's the number one movie from the weekend. Twelve million dollars, not eighty million dollars or that one hundred million threshold that we see. Twelve million was the number one movie at the box office. Theaters are getting crushed, so I don't want to I don't want to crap on them. I understand, and normally I would be for something like this, But if it's gonna hurt the theaters, then you kind of know that. If your movie is listed at seven, we all kind of know you're not gonna see it show so twenty million later, right, And if you have that pre assigned seat already, why wouldn't she then show up a little later, because you know there's going to be at least fifteen minutes of crape on there. I'm not saying because they need the revenue. They need the revenue of those commercials. They need the paramount plus to pay, they need all of those eminem commercials or whatever else they run. They need it, and I hate to crap on that, because we need the commercials on this radio station to stay free is listen to. I don't know. I don't know if theaters are going to be maybe strong armed into listing the actual start time.
Speaker 3: Of the movie now they'll just push fifteen minutes to when the movie actually starts. And I'm not saying this isn't like a solid like bill to put in there or thing to like propose. But whenever like a lawmaker does this, it obviously just makes me say, what else could we be working on.
Speaker 2: I know it's really going to.
Speaker 3: Help people instead of movie start times, and I don't want in the grand scheme of things, if this is our biggest issue, then we're doing pretty good.
Speaker 2: And I don't know what percentage that the the or makes, but I know that the margins are razor thin. They make all their money at the concession stands, and if they lose that ad revenue before the movies, I don't want to see any more theaters getting shut down. So it's a tough situation right now, but that's happening. It's interesting that it's going on somewhere, and then we'll see if it kind of catches on rock and alternative The rod Ryan Marning Show six to ten AM.
Speaker 4: The Buzz.
Speaker 2: Ninety four or five Buzz it's bad Omens And just pretend that was the band and the song we were talking about last week they had at one of their concerts.
Speaker 1: They may have been closing with that song, but some debris was coming down all the tiles film somebody in Australia. Yeah, that's right, that's right.
Speaker 2: So whatever had they had, like the confetti cannons going off or whatever, but somehow it rattled some of the roof tiles, the ceiling tiles anyways, and they were falling on people. Nobody was hurt, but we did put up video. We do things like that on the music blog page. Everyone's just looking at the milf. What am I kidding? Why did I get it? Why do I bother with these other pages?
Speaker 1: Why?
Speaker 2: Mother? Because they're interesting to me. Everyone. You know what people are looking at the dude that God has jump frozen to the ice. Okay, that makes sense, so that one's actually getting some looks this morning. What's wrong with your people? Uh? Cloudy's guys today, twenty percent chance of ring highs up around sixty. So we do something called Houston's headlines, and there's just.
Speaker 1: No way around it.
Speaker 2: The two teams that are now set for the Super Bowl is the headline story.
Speaker 1: We got to talk about it. So go ahead, cooked morning.
Speaker 3: Everyone, d super Bowl is officially set and Taylor Swip is going to back to back Super Bowls this time.
Speaker 1: I don't know we need to put it that way. I would rather put it that way than talk about other stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Chiefs and Eagles got wins yesterday to advanced the Super Bowl fifty nine in New Orleans. The big game will be on February night. Nin Kendrick Lamar is going to headline the halftime show of the Super Bowl. And these two teams met in Super Bowl fifty seven a few years ago, where the Chiefs beat the Eagles thirty eight to thirty five.
Speaker 2: Great cool.
Speaker 3: Why would we ever want to change up who's in the super Bowl. That's that's not fun or anything. But uh yeah, more on that in sports, I guess. The US and Columbia had what could be considered a very short diplomatic crisis yesterday. After Columbia refused to accept flights of immigrants that were apprehended in the United States, President Donald Trump threatened several actions if they didn't reverse course. In retaliation to that, Columbia's president announced a twenty five percent tariff would be imposed on US goods entering the country, before then agreeing to Trump's demands a little while later, so crisis averted. Yeah, but it looked like it could get a little heated there for a second.
Speaker 2: They're busy. They're busy over there.
Speaker 3: Elon Musk and the new Department of Government Efficiency want pennies to become a thing of the past. And a social media post the department said a penny costs over three cents to make, and pennies costed US tax payers over one hundred and seventy nine million dollars in twenty twenty three. The US mint produced over four point five billion pennies that year. How would things work if the penny went away? You might ask, well, prices would just be rounded up or down, probably up to a five cent amount instead of one cent at a time, so you wouldn't have the like three to ninety nine.
Speaker 2: Everything would just be four dollars. Should I go down? Can I share a little something with you? Please?
Speaker 1: Do from the country that I am not from your home country.
Speaker 2: I know where you're going with I'm not from there. But Canada stopped minting pennies in twenty twelve.
Speaker 3: They're going to be a United States country, any or state, any leads, so like, it doesn't matter, I don't care what they did.
Speaker 2: America, Canada, CanYa, Canada, America, can America. So anyways, so they stopped with the pennies in twenty twelve. Okay, well they're not called pennies in twenty eighteen, no, aloney's a dollar, same thing, so there are pennies. So in twenty eighteen they found that Canadian consumers paid about three point two seven million more at the grocery stores each year due to is being rounded Oh you said they might go up or down prices being rounded up without the penny, So extrapolate that to the population here we be paying more money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'd be paying more money, but.
Speaker 2: They want to get rid of the penny.
Speaker 3: So do you do you want to get rid of the penny or do you want to pay less money? Then what happens all the lucky pennies?
Speaker 1: Huh? Where will my luck come from?
Speaker 2: I don't know. It does seem silly that they keep making them and they're so expensive to make.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just make them cheaper.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: It seems like the.
Speaker 2: US Mint reports it spends three point seven cents to make each penny. They say it costs over eleven cents to make each nickel.
Speaker 1: While you're at it, you get rid of that, well, then there round down to a dime.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Then and a quarter and then a half dollar.
Speaker 3: Where Alex Penn's at Lady Wilson's house because she was named what a Burger's newest brand ambassador over the weekend. Whatburger's president and CEO said, quote, Landy Wilson abodies all that we love about our brand. She is genuine, daring, and dedicated to delivering an unforgettable experience to fans. We know what Aburger also always delivers an unforgettable experience when you go there.
Speaker 1: The first promotion promotion with Wilson starts tomorrow.
Speaker 3: You can get a free honey buttered chicken biscuit at participating locations. This is about as great as a start to a campaign as you could ever have.
Speaker 2: Now, do you have to wear bell bottoms or do you have to like like wear a Landy Wilson hat or something, or you just walk in and get your free think.
Speaker 3: They're just like, hell, yeah, dude, Landy Wilson. And then you say, I like Laney too. And then here's a chicken biscuit.
Speaker 1: You say, Landy Wilson told me to come in and get.
Speaker 3: Some free told by Laney directly to come here. That's what you will will say tomorrow. That promotion is happening tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm excited for her. I will be participating in this promotion.
Speaker 2: It's great.
Speaker 3: The legal drama surrounding Marilyn Manson is finally over. The Los Angeles District Attorney Nathan Hawkman said on Friday, the allegations from over a dozen women are not going to result in charges for the musician. The DA and I to say quote, we have determined that the allegations of domestic violence fall outside of the Statute of Limitations and we cannot prove charges of sexual assault beyond a reasonable doubt. You can see Marilyn Manson co headline Buzzfest on Saturday, May twenty fourth in the Woodlands.
Speaker 1: Those are Euston's headlines breaks cool sports again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Conference Championship Sunday Eagles beat the Commanders, Chiefs got by the Bills. You know what happened Chief's Eagles in the Super Bowl. We already talked about it. Next, next, move on to basketball where we care about basketball?
Speaker 2: Very hot right now. The Rockets are.
Speaker 3: They're back in action tonight taking on the Celtics up in Boston. There's six and a half point underdogs heading into this game. Rockets are coming off back to back wins against the Calves, were the best team in the NBA. Tip Off for tonight's game is at six thirty and you can listen to it on our sister station, Sports Talks seven to ninety.
Speaker 1: That is what's going on in sports.
Speaker 2: Okay, thank you for most of what you said. Rock and Alternative fair hues too.
Speaker 4: The Rod Ryan Morning Show six.
Speaker 1: For the buzz Oh yeah, ninety.
Speaker 2: Part five, the bus half point part of the show big book, food fighters in my hero It's Rod Ryan Show.
Speaker 1: Welcome to the eight o'clock hour.
Speaker 2: I got eight oh four twenty percent chance of rain cloudy Skuy's today highs up around sixty.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 2: You're talking about Marilyn Manson. He had some good news when it comes to the courts. We've got that for you on the music blog page. Marilyn Manson co headlining Buzzfest Saturday, May twenty fourth, Woodlands Pavilion, co headlining with Chevelle. Right. Yes, it's a good shop. It's a good shop. We're gonna get you some tickets coming up in just a little bit, so sit tight for that. We're back at the We're back with the Alternative Income a chance to win one thousand dollars early in the nine o'clock hour, about an hour from now. I'll be encouraging you to sit tight and listen for that keyword. That keyword then needs to be entered at the buzz dot com for a chance to win that thousand dollars. To my knowledge, because normally they make a big deal of it, I knowledge, we haven't had a local winner yet. You know, this is a national contest. We want you to get involved, and I only get one shot. Jeremy's got his whole damn show, and Teresa gives you several opportunities to get in on this. We have one shot for one of our listeners to win that thousand dollars at nine ten. So I really want you guys to play along with this. Okay, please play along with this. BD who I think is doing one hundred push ups a day? Nice? Well, I just knocked out twenty five.
Speaker 1: Am I the only one that can't see the milf today?
Speaker 2: I've been on the website three or four times.
Speaker 8: Rod.
Speaker 2: Everything you're talking about is there except the milf? WTF? It's way down, Chili. We may need to maybe get her bumped. I sent a lot of links today, Chili.
Speaker 1: Did you feel there was Did you feel there was a lot.
Speaker 2: Of extra links today? Refresh your browsers before y'all say anything. Well, no, no, no, okay, I know that. I just went to go look and she was like, way way down because you put up so much stuff today. I sent you so much stuff tonight to put out I did. Do you know what? I shut I need a shut up. I know you that, buddy, You're great.
Speaker 11: So I had refreshed through. Okay, and I did not, which I'm about to do right now. I need to shut up.
Speaker 2: I need to shut up.
Speaker 11: Oh, you guys are right, and I am my first mistake of twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Okay, Oh good y'all night mistakes man, dude, you made it twenty seven days.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 11: If I apologize to everybody, y'all deserve better.
Speaker 2: She's there, She's just kind of been pushed down with all the new links you put up, right, yes.
Speaker 11: Sir, and I just refreshed her so she would go to the top. Give it about two to three minutes and she'll be number one link right then.
Speaker 2: Okay, I do see one hundred bottles of Carbox Love Street on the wall. Ten new faces. Now we have sixteen people on the wall. When we're all set and done with this, we're gonna have one hundred of you up there. One hundred people competing for five hundred dollars per quarter. Now that the big game is set a couple of weeks from now. Cos Yeah, nope.
Speaker 11: Jalen hurs bro he's from Channel of youew you got are.
Speaker 3: Represent You see him smoking in front of children yesterday? What a role model we're smoking a cigar after they won. And there's children that watch football, so cool kids smoking as cool is that we're trying to say.
Speaker 2: It's weird how smoking a cigar gets a pass on like, oh well you don't hal I heard he was inhaling this one. All right, kids to do too. Now that we know the teams that are going to be playing in this big game, we have a better idea of what we're doing here. For the one hundred bottles of Carbock Love Street on the wall, So sixteen of you are on the wall. Another ten will go up tomorrow, and the day after another ten and another ten until we get one hundred of you. Chance to win five hundred dollars per quarter for the first three quarters, and then five hundred dollars on the score at the end of the game. And then Chile bonus opportunity to win five hundred dollars on that blog page. Keep, he said, after you send us a picture click here for a bonus five hundred dollars. I mean, beast tulp hundred bucks.
Speaker 11: Double the chances right there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Carbok gave us twenty five hundred dollars, and Chili thought that five hundred was going to be in his pocket for maintaining the brackets. It all goes to the listeners. It all goes to you. They gave us twenty five hundred. We're giving you, guys that listen to the show, that want to play along, We're giving you the full twenty five. I should be a listener twenty five hundred. You should be listening in there.
Speaker 1: I always listened, all right?
Speaker 11: Also, can I can I add one more things? Please do fellas. We need more contestants for the Mile of Meat.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you said sign ups were slow.
Speaker 11: Yeah, they've been kind of slow. A lot of people are not following the instruction. So if you don't attach a picture, that means you're could have kind of flick out on the day of.
Speaker 1: So we're not we can't take you serious.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, if you can, there's very simple instructions. What Chil's talking about, of course, is the now pretty famous Mile of Meat. We're gonna be hooking up twenty dudes. And I saw her mention something over the weekend on our Instagram, and I didn't know if it was just a couple of drinks, A couple of drinks over the weekend, you know, yeah, Friday night. Friday night, we were kicking back a few drinks. We had a little iHeart party.
Speaker 7: Yeah I was.
Speaker 2: I was saying, hurt tequila. Okay, okay, we got to hang out and I didn't. I didn't hung out with Teresa in a long time, you know what I mean. We just don't cross a lot of We don't cross paths, yea, all that often buzzfast when it's you know, but station events and stuff like that, there's so few and far between now. But she was at the party. I was at the party. She was at the party, and uh, it was fun, you know what I mean, like hanging out with Teresa. The last time that we really hung out was maybe like a Christmas party like last year or something like that at the bands. Yeah, yeah, that's right, at the bands at the rooftop bar, right. Yeah. So I asked her after I had a couple of drinks in me, and I said, you know, we're down a well man on that day of for a mile of meat, and we could probably we could use some help in the studio. And I said, in any world would you ever consider you know, you got to take care of Carson in the morning and all that stuff. I go, would you ever come in here in the morning and do another morning show with us, just the one off, one day thing. She's like, oh my god, I would love to do that. And I wasn't expecting that to be her answer. I was really expecting an fu I'm never getting up that early again. She said she'd come in. That's now. I wouldn't bring this up if I saw because we posted a picture on our Instagram. I posted a picture of all of us hanging out, and somebody said, oh god, Teresa is going to come back on the morning show. You know, of course they're going to see her and I hanging out, thinking, Okay, what are these guys talking about?
Speaker 1: And she squashed that immediately she got on that comment. She goes, oh hell no.
Speaker 2: She said, oh hell no, but we may have a little something up our sleeves, which is obviously what I just said on the air. So it sounds like she's going to be down for it. So it's awesome. I'm waiting for and like, I need something more than like when we're sitting around doing shots at tequila. I need to like, I'm gonna send her an email today.
Speaker 11: Yeah, because I talked to her and she was down for it, and then I told y'all after her.
Speaker 2: But I think we left it on wizards hands. Now, well, what what are his hands in there? Why?
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I mean just so it's in Wizard's hands.
Speaker 11: Well, I told him, I was like, hey, maybe you want to take care over the you know.
Speaker 12: So let me let me bowl this over, let me let me go, let me do a deep dive. Well, she's very busy in the afternoon, so I don't want to I don't want to affect the afternoon show.
Speaker 2: So let me think about this for a minute. We thought about it. Okay, if she says yes, she's going to do.
Speaker 11: It, I'm just crossing my eyes and I'm crossing my not.
Speaker 2: In my eyes, you know. Well that really makes me look forward to it. That'll be really really fun having her in here in the morning, because you never experienced Teresa in the morning being I was a listener then. But yeah, yeah, so you guys never stood next to one another in that room. And I even stood across from her in.
Speaker 1: I think during Harvey, I held it like fIF in the morning, but that was it.
Speaker 2: I haven't stood across from her on the Morning show in maybe fourteen years.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, so that would be weird for me too.
Speaker 2: It would be fun though, So all right if I was supposed to talk about any of that, but I did because I got a big, fat yapper. So here we go. Maybe that's gonna happen, and I hope it does. Or Chilie, like you said, sign up for the mile of me to be one of the dudes on the road side with Alex with the signs and we'll get you a date on Valentine's Days on a Friday.
Speaker 7: Night this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so that's gonna be really really fun. All right, all right, she's at this one way too long. I don't know if I should have told you anything that I but this is clearly why they don't tell me anything in this.
Speaker 1: Building, because they know I'm gonna blab of rock and alter.
Speaker 4: The Ryan Morning Show from six to ten AM.
Speaker 1: Welcome back, everybody.
Speaker 2: I do have a shot for you to come party with us at Buzzfest Saturday, May twenty fourth, Woodland's Pavilion. You know the lineup, it's awesome. I'll have a pair of tickets for you coming up. Twenty percent chance rain cloudy skies today highes up around sixty. Every prettything dealing with the Super Bowl is trending right now. It's like one, two three, It's like one through ten, one through ten, all things football. Is there anything non super Bowl trending?
Speaker 3: Channasity chiefs for trending? Uncle Cy from Duck Dynasty is trending. He's been hospitalized after a hunting accident.
Speaker 2: So Duck Dynasty I read last week. I never got a chance to get to it. It's coming back. I didn't know that it went away.
Speaker 1: But it's coming out to have uncle Cy think he's part of it because of his health.
Speaker 2: Oh really, I didn't know that. Is he the one that was the quarterback over Terry Bradshaw at that college when they went to college, and no one of them was.
Speaker 1: I do not know which one. Yeah, we're not very versed in Duck Dynasty.
Speaker 2: Whoever, the old Cooter is on that show because he wanted to go duck hunting. He lost his job as the starting quarterback. Giving the start to Terry Bradshaw in college.
Speaker 1: Worked out for Terry, didn't it.
Speaker 2: Well. That guy's rich. I think they make Duck calls or whatever. I mean, those guys are millionaires.
Speaker 3: Dynasty and also trending still is milf Monday Vivian Zeller, submitted to us by Lee from Webster.
Speaker 1: Go give her a look.
Speaker 2: Look.
Speaker 1: So she's like a little bit chiropractory.
Speaker 2: Like she's fit as hell and pretty awesome to look at.
Speaker 1: So go check her out.
Speaker 3: The world Finished Rod Ryan show page to the Buzz dot comments is training a ninety foot five the Buzz.
Speaker 2: All right, I got Buzzfist tickets for you. I'm looking for caller number ten, seven, one, three, two.
Speaker 1: Luck Ryan's shown five.
Speaker 2: The bud ninety four or five to bus Good Morning Rob Ryan's show bills Monday. It's number one link today and Chili does have her feature predominantly on the world Famous run Riding show page. To the Buzz dot com, She's she's easy to find out. She's been bumped up to one of our top links. There was a lot for you though, on links and guests. There was things that I like, I'm about to talk about something and I didn't even send it to Chili. I'm like, okay, I send him too much stuff already. I sent him. The guy in.
Speaker 1: Canada got in to a fight. Yeah, his pants came loose.
Speaker 2: He fell down on the ice, and immediately his junk froze to the ice and became stuck. I felt that link was important, you know, that was an important one. It was, you know, the legislation that's being proposed to give the exact start time of movies. I thought there was some good information on there. Frozen junk made the cut. That one didn't make.
Speaker 1: I understandable.
Speaker 2: Cloudy's guys today, twenty percent chance of rain, highs up around sixty. I got tickets to give away. Good morning, Good morning, Hi? Who's this? This is Crystal? Hi? Crystal? How are you? I'm doing good?
Speaker 1: You want to party with us at Buzzfest?
Speaker 6: Hi?
Speaker 2: I so want to party with you. Eh, yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Gotta pay tickets for you. Who are gonna bring with your Crystal?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna bring my hobe, bring your dude. Yes, it's my birthday that day.
Speaker 1: Actually, it's crazy how this works out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just awesome.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable how many times we give away tickets and when that show is whatever, you're winning, how many people have birthdays right around that time? So is your birthday May twenty fourth? Yes, it's May twenty fourth. That's unbelievable that you got through. That's great. You know, I've never seen Mary of the Manson.
Speaker 8: He's on my list.
Speaker 2: I want to see him. You are not going to be disappointed. He is just in the right mind space right now. He just had some good legal news. He was phenomenal. When I saw him over the summer, it was one of the It is one of the highlights of my summer. It was one of the highlights of my what happened to me musically last year. I can't wait for you to see him for the first time. He's awesome. All right, you're awesome. Well we'll have birthday drinks.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, hang on for me. Thank you, Thank you, Crystal.
Speaker 2: Crystal armholes.
Speaker 1: Men's health.
Speaker 2: I didn't send this link. You're gonna have to go look it up yourself. Okay, Men's health. What to look for in ball deodorant? Okay, good to know. Do you use a specific anybody on the show use a specific ball deodorant?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: Taking care of your testicles, you're the aroma of your testes. I don't leave it to soap alone, Alex. I chalk up every morning. He's a little ballpowder every morning. Keep things like keep things fresh down there as an everyday thing. Okay, the powder gets a little messy too, and you're wearing like there's the timing of the ball powder in the morning. Let me just share this with you. You can't go putting ballpowder on and then going to grab your black t shirt that you're gonna wear that day. You're gonna get powder on that tear shirt. You're good. Ballpowder gets around, It gets all over the place, all right. You gotta time it out just right. Maybe like you put the ball powder on, then you put the lotion on, and then I get my elbows. I don't like rough elbows either. I like a little lotion on my owt.
Speaker 1: Of a lot of work going on, you know what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I don't want to come in here smelly with you guys. I want to come in your nice and fresh as can be. And I don't want any friction down there. Oh, I want that sack just moving freely. Yeah. Yeah. Ball deodorant is not a new thing. It came into existence in twenty ten. I didn't know that, but now it's this million dollar business as guys like myself are sensitive about, you know, the aromas, right, You know how you're feeling down there. So Men's Health said, well, what's you know? What are you looking for? The one thing? So I do a powder? Okay, there are creams, right. I always thought was weird lotioning up down there. Yeah, that was a little weird. There are sprays. That stuff is cold coming out of that aerosol can. It's cold.
Speaker 1: Microwave, No, do nott the can in the microwave, it'll explode.
Speaker 2: And then there's sticks and balms. Now I use a solid deodorant. I know I'm sharing way too much with you guys, but I use a solid deorder. What do you use under the arms? Which is regular a stick? Right? But is it a solid stick? Yes? Me too?
Speaker 1: Is that like blue not gels?
Speaker 2: Sure? And that's what I use.
Speaker 1: They make that for your ball sack. That seems weird rubbing a stick like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean the talk the powdery stuff gets all over the place, and I and I like the effect that it creates.
Speaker 1: You feel like you're Lebron James like before a game. Just yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Or it's like Begnet's, you know, with the powdered sugar.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Dragon Dragon a deodorant, a ball deodorant. Stick all over everything down there. That seems weird to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it seems like you had to make a couple of runs through.
Speaker 2: It's one of the more popular ways to do it. So Men's Health what they did is they kind of rated the fort They went through the format, the scent, the size of the can or the you know of the product, your size, and then they had to do extensive research and they had men at Men's Health test them for the odor control, the sweat control, the longevity of the longevity of the scents and everything.
Speaker 1: Who's sniffin to see if they're still there holding up? That is the question.
Speaker 2: The number one ball deodor is Dove Mencare Whole Body Deodorant Spray, So some of these things are hidden as a whole body I see the trick one.
Speaker 3: I think she kind of started that. I'm no free ads on this, but run just smando and like I think she kind of started that, and then all like the big companies like you know what, we can just hijack this.
Speaker 1: I see I see the girl on TV.
Speaker 2: She's saying spray, spray, spray, and then she goes.
Speaker 3: She's a guy on collegist sprang up with the idea for women, and then she's like, well, men also probably want to smell good.
Speaker 2: Spray and below the equator. So this whole body spray for Dove Mencare was at number one. Number two is another spray man do do? That stuff comes out cold? Man, I've used it before. This stuff comes out cold. I mean your balls go like right in your belly. And then the number three is old spice gentleman's total body. You're telling me you're you're scraping your armpits with this with this stick and then now you're going all down below. It's the number three rated one. Yeah, that's wild, jeez.
Speaker 3: When you just have like a double sided one. He's one side for blow, one side from above.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 2: Who's the guy that did the best? Christopher Walken, He used to be a stand up Canadian j Moore Jmore did a bit about bar soap and he said, it's this magical thing that you just rubbing it all over your testicles and then a second lader, you're rubbing it all over your face. He just said it was just this magical, mystical thing, this bar of soap, that you just did not think about it.
Speaker 1: It's clean and you just rubbed it on everything. Yeah, all right, well listen, men's health really gets into it. They talk about the ingredients and everything. But guys, it's a huge, massive.
Speaker 2: Industry and we need to talk about everything. Yeah, we do.
Speaker 1: We need to talk about the aroma of your testes.
Speaker 2: Okay, so go look this up. Start using some ballpowder.
Speaker 1: I pooped the buzz ninety.
Speaker 2: Four or five the buzz from the moment I heard it. I said, this is an absolute smash and it is. Man, that's brand new music from Papa Roach. We did the world premiere last week. Even if it kills me, Man, that song is good. I hope you're off to a great start to your day. Everybody. My name is Rod, That's Alex, that's Chilli over there. Okay, we have a twenty percent chance of rain. We have some cloudy skies and we have high temperatures of around sixty degrees. I hadn't talked about it much on the air, but the search is still on for a co host on this show.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I've been doing some interviews, have you guys. I've had you guys in on a few interviews. Yeah, you know, because we all got to work with this person. So the process is still going on. There's really no update. That's why I haven't talked about it. But I want you to know that we are still we're looking for a co host. I was out this weekend, so people were asking me about it.
Speaker 3: It was also post our Instagram and maybe we might have speculated, yeah, somebody could be returning to the.
Speaker 2: Morning yeah if you look on, which is a resounding hell no according to Teresa's like I'm not getting up early again, never again. But she did say that she would commit in and help us out on Mile of Meat, so she she might commit for a one off show which would be really really fun. Or maybe we have a new co host in by them and we don't neither.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I don't know how.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everyone's asking like, what's the timeframe? When do you think you'll have a new co host? I mean even the sales department is asking me when do you think you're going to get somebody in there? You know, because that's that's something that you know that they're interested in as well. Here just gott to find the right person, that's it.
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm I'm out the department. I can also do endorsements.
Speaker 2: Too, just way at Yeah, I mean you have you have Alex, you have Chile, and I know you guys are you guys have cornered the Boner pill market, each of you now doing your own I'd like to expand Wiener pills, but you want to do some other things, right, Yeah, I think if I had some sort of a product, I can't imagine better pitchmen than the Twins. If you are a business that's listening and you would like to advertise on this show, and you think that Alex and Chili like would be a good spokesperson for you, yeah, yeah, yeah, absolutely lock some things down before we get someone in here.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so that's it.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no real update other than people asking what's going on? You know, and I know everybody, like you said, started talking because the picture with Teresa and I hanging out together.
Speaker 1: Just hang it out, just hanging out party.
Speaker 2: We're family, We're we're family, buzz family. So yeah, the search is on and we hope to get somebody in here very soon. I know I'm not giving you any specifics here, but I got a couple of conversations happening this week.
Speaker 1: So are we getting close? I'll leave you with that, Yeah, closer than you've ever been.
Speaker 2: Getting very close, Yeah, getting very very close on pinpointing it down so that it's exciting times. And I just can't share every single thing with you guys, but you will be the first to know. You know that when we go public with it, you guys will You'll get You'll get all the t First Houston's Rock, Houston's Alternative All Day, and the Rod Ryan Morning Show. Because ninety four five the Buzz Good Morning brought Ryan's show That's Lincoln Park and lost a lot of Duck Dynasty fans listening to the show. Cy was trending.
Speaker 1: Yes, he was injured in a hunting accidents this week.
Speaker 2: A guy from Duck Dynasty was injured hunting. Yeah, who would have thought Phil was the quarterback, the guy that wanted to go duck hunting instead of continuing his pro football career. Phil was keeping Terry Bradshaw from starting in college. So this guy wanted to go hunting, gave up his spot, and then Terry Bradshaw becomes Terry Bradshaw. Worked out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ci is the career army guy, so Sy is the other one.
Speaker 7: Okay.
Speaker 2: I was thinking that whoever was trending was the guy that was the football player, but not I've seen the show. I heard it's coming back. Actually that was a story. All the fans are stoked. Yeah, yeah, all right. Twenty percent chance of ringing Claude skies today high of sixty one final time, Alex, I mean enough already, Yeah, all right, one final time. Houston's headlines of course, all things super Bowl headline today. Yeah, good morning everyone, It is official. The Super Bowl is set and Taylor Swift is going to back to back Super Bowl Light Chiefs and the Eagles got wins yesterday to advance the Super Bowl fifty nine in New Orleans. The big game will be on February ninth.
Speaker 1: Kendrick Lamar is going to headline the halftime show.
Speaker 3: These two teams met in Super Bowl fifty seven a few years ago, where the Chiefs defeated the Eagles thirty eight to thirty five.
Speaker 2: Everyone's wondering why I'm not complaining about the refereeing and they're calling out all these different like two times, two first downs that they did, two first downs that they didn't get. Then there was that one weird where they both kind of caught the ball and the ball hit the ground and I don't know. I don't live like that. I will for you, okay, I know you do, so I'm not blaming the refs. It's just it's all the refs all. You should have really got that first down and punched it way over the line so there was no question. I don't know. You know, my bill's lost. I was devastated last night. I'm devastated right now. It's getting better, it's getting easier with each headline, knowing this is the last one. It's kind of making me feel to help. I don't feel like talking about it anymore today. But I'm not gonna not watch the Super Bowl. I watch Go Go Chiefs in that one.
Speaker 4: Though.
Speaker 2: No, I can't do that all right. What else?
Speaker 3: Immigration raids went down over the weekend in various cities throughout the United States.
Speaker 1: ICE agents made nine hundred and.
Speaker 3: Fifty six arrests yesterday alone, which is the largest single day number since President Donald Trump's inauguration a week ago. In the last week, ICE has made at least twenty six and eighty one arrests. It's been pretty cold lately, so cold that a guy in Canada had to be rescued after he got into a fight outside, lost his pants and had his junk freeze to the ground.
Speaker 2: I never had my pants punched off. I got to a plenty of Yeah, I don't think I have either. I got plenty of scraps back in the day. I had a few Donnie Brooks. Yeah, never got hit so hard that my pants fell off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it was a pretty strong punch, I would imagine. But TMC says his pants fell down during the fight. Then he landed on his stomach and his junk immediately frozen to the ground. The man was not seriously hurt. It was temporarily detained by police before being let go without any charges filed against him. We have video of this on the blog page today, so head over to the world famous Rod Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com.
Speaker 2: Chilie put up a lot of links today. That's one of the best ones. Yeah, I would say it might be the best one for sure, one of the finest things we have to offer.
Speaker 3: Paul Rubins aka pee Wee Herman, came out as gay in his final interview. It was part of a documentary called Pee Wee as Himself that just premiered at the Sundance Film Festival and the interview, Rubens reveals that he had quote many many secret relationships over the years, and that one of the many dated actually inspired the way that his character pee Wee spoke in the shows. Rubens said that he was out of the closet until his career started to take off, and that he quote went back in the closet because he felt his career would suffer if it came out that he was openly gay.
Speaker 1: Ruben's passed away in July of twenty twenty three.
Speaker 2: And that's the same thing about it. He had to keep it. He felt that he had to keep it a secret. Well, he wouldn't have been able to be successful in advance his career. Yeah, and that's sad that you know that, that's that that's a modern day problem still, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's it's getting better, I think, but yeah, it just sucks that that was a problem at all. Snead O'Connor told her kids to quote milk her music for all.
Speaker 1: That it's worth in her will. The terms of her will were revealed over the weekend.
Speaker 3: In it, she left the rights to her music to her children and told him that she wanted him to just basically make as much money as as they could off of it. She also left behind in a state where one point seventy five million dollars after legal fees, debts, and funeral costs, and she asked to be dressed in priest clothing in her coffin with a Hebrew Bible and her album Theology by her side. She is not being buried, though she's being cremated, and told her kids that they can do whatever they please with her ashes O Connor as three surviving kids who are all adults.
Speaker 1: Those are you since headlines Now.
Speaker 2: We talked earlier that she's not gonna get much money from nothing compares to you. It's Princess Prince's song. Prince wrote it. I think this is her songka. I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know who wrote this song. I just know that she was more than a one hit wonder.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I like to listen to music and think about maybe we could use this from ball powder?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, could the got man Dica?
Speaker 2: I kicked my balls dry?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: She said the kids can do it, bulls.
Speaker 1: She said, the kids can do whatever they want. You try to use her.
Speaker 2: This is that music. It made as much money as you can on it all right.
Speaker 3: Sports un into Sports Siskinmens Championship Sunday.
Speaker 1: We already talked about it.
Speaker 3: Eagles beat the Commanders, Chiefs got by the Bills, Chiefs Eagles, super Bowl great, awesome meat. Let's move on to basketball please. Rockets are gonna be back in action tonight. They're gonna play the Celtics up in Boston.
Speaker 2: Ninety four five the Bus, Good Morning, rod Ryan Show, three Doors Down, Krypton Night Eat, twenty percent chance of rain for your Mutton Day. Welcome back to the weekend, everybody. I hope you guys had a great weekend. We have cloudy skies and heighs today of around sixty. I really had looks to see what we're going to be having the rest of the week. I'm just having a rough time just focusing on today alone, to be honest with you, Okay, Yeah, I was happy to see ten more of you added to our one hundred bottles of carbock Love Street Blonde on the wall. Bottles or cans are accepted, but it must be Love Street Blonde and sixteen of you on the wall. Right now. We've got a good looking audience here. We got a good looking audience for sure, ten more, added to ten more out of the day after that, ten more each day up until the big game. That free beer Friday before the big game on Sunday, the four beer winners will get the four last squares. That's why we only put up six the first day, because we knew we were going to do four on the final day. So it's one hundred people total that will be in the running for the five hundred dollars for the first three quarters, and then five hundred dollars at the end of the score at the end of the game, and then there's an additional five hundred dollars chance. So I know a lot of you are getting out for that today because you had the weekend to enjoy a couple of love streets. And if you haven't sent in your picture, just follow the instructions. I went. I double checked it. Chiley made it as easy as possible. Right there. He's explained absolutely everything you need to know about getting up on that board, all right, and then he really wants me to start hustling. We already mentioned it. Mile of meat.
Speaker 1: We need single dudes. I need single dudes to follow instructions.
Speaker 2: Instructions you need to attach a picture and questions and stuff like that. Just follow the instructions. If if you can't follow those little instructions, I can't have you in the morning because I just don't think you'll show up. I don't think you have I don't think your brain pan is handling it. Yeah, you know. So if you can't follow Chili's in simple instructions, I don't think you're can be here. So yeah, I can't have that. I can't have no shows. I have too many guys that find this to be very important for them. So lots of things for you to get involved with. The world famous rod Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com. There is a crazy criminal blog page. An elementary school principle through a Keger for students. There was another teacher there and there was about one hundred students at this Keger in Florida. Seems busting. You shouldn't do that. Not an expert, but I would say probably don't do that. Like listen, we know teachers party, right, okay, but not with students. And I don't care if you have a rager. Okay. This went down last Sunday at Cocoa Beach, Florida. I guess it's near Cape Canaveral, so it's okay. So they checked the box. It's Florida. It's a teacher. It's a principal and a teacher. Chicks, it's a female principal just throwing this party. They said more than one hundred students are there.
Speaker 1: She's an elementary school principal.
Speaker 2: I don't think there were elementary school kids there, but there were high school kids there, okay. So obviously the principle was charged with child neglect contributing to the delinquency of a minor holding an open house party teacher, so that's the principal. The teacher was hit with similar charges. Both have been placed on administrative leave. No details on the age or condition of the kid. Some kid had an episode on the front lawn. Guess what. It was a rager and some kid drank too much and they and then emergency response was called for the kids. So that's what's headlining the crazy criminal blog page. I never parted with my teachers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't either part with my teachers.
Speaker 2: Forty year old man in Missouri shot at four kids who knocked at his door.
Speaker 1: Oh ding dong ditch. We called it something else.
Speaker 2: He chased them down in a vehicle, and then he's got these kids at gunpoint and he took their car keys. I like he's in trouble. I know the kids should not have like knocked on your door and ran away. But you can't go chasing them down and putting these kids at gunpoints.
Speaker 1: You should be able to do something. I think maybe not that you should be able to do something.
Speaker 2: I mean, like you should have been the calf when they're still on your property. Tazim a father in China, schooled his fifth grade if we're not doing their homework, so the kid called the cops and reported his dad's drug use.
Speaker 1: So the kid's a narc got it.
Speaker 2: And then this story says, remember last year? No, I don't unless we didn't. Maybe I put it.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I add these extra stories on the Crazy Criminal blog pages.
Speaker 2: I don't remember them. I don't remember. But a man was arrested in Nebraska. He walked into a brand new DMV Department of Motor Vehicles and he threw fish and carrots at the people working behind the desk. There's a random list of things thrown at another human being. All he had on his fishing carrots, walked into the DMV. He threw fish and carrots at them. They say he caused nine thousand dollars in damage to the carpet and he's been sentenced to a year in jail. You're laughing that this guy threw fish at Somebody's good. He's gonna do eighty thousand dollars in damage to nine thousand dollars in damage, and he's doing a year in jail now for throwing fish and carrots at somebody. That's when him go where you renew your license? Okay, So that's some of the stuff on the Crazy Criminal blog page. That stuff is kind of fun sometimes. I don't know, we got the mugshot of the principle. I'd like to see what the principle looks like. I don't know why that I feel that's important. Yeah, I'd like to know who's throwing this rager. That guy looks like to throw a ranger, you know. Yeah, all right, I'm gonna go look to see if we got a mugshot of that guys. Chance of one thousand dollars. Good luck. The Rod Ryan Morning Show six the Buzz, All right, welcome back, everybody. I got that new Shine Down for you, Damn's kid Dance. That's lock and load. Ready to come up, Alex. Yes, you got an AOL today, I do Alex on Long Online.
Speaker 1: Kid's Alex online.
Speaker 2: The mug. What you're doing? All right?
Speaker 1: Today's AOL is called where is that?
Speaker 3: And you will be shown one photo of a city anywhere in the world, and you will give be given four options.
Speaker 2: You have to find out where that city is?
Speaker 1: What's up with that?
Speaker 2: What's up with That's all right? What is this? What called it called? Where is that? Where is that? Where is that?
Speaker 1: Where is that?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? Where is that?
Speaker 3: Sing that song the whole time you're doing it and see how anything you can get correct at the world Famous Rod Ryan Show page at the Buzz dot com.
Speaker 2: I mean, is that the like Eiffel Tower and stuff? Some of them, okay, some of them are more difficult. All right, very good, Thank you, Ryan Show ninety four or five, Experience Eventure in the Cosmic ninety four or five The Buzz, Good morning, Rob Ryan's Show. Brand new music from Shine Down. We did the world premiere of that on Friday. You gotta pick one. You gotta pick one New Shine Down or New Papa Roach which which song's better. I like them both. I know you like them both. New Shinan, I.
Speaker 1: Think you're right New shinw God, it's hard to go against that. You're both good. They're both gratty. Gun to my head, I would say New shine.
Speaker 2: Down, Yes, let's hope, like, let's not get to that point. I hope not. But yeah, that's a tough one.
Speaker 1: That'd be a weird gun to your head situation, Chili.
Speaker 2: What's better New Shinedown or New Papa Roach. They're our friends, they are are pals. They've been around forever. They're like our bands. They're like our house bands almost. We love these guys.
Speaker 7: I like both of them.
Speaker 11: But if I'm gonna hit the gym, I'm going with this shine Down song. It's more beat, yeah yeah, and it's a little harder.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, all right, I don't know if it's harder.
Speaker 1: Papa Road song's pretty heavy.
Speaker 2: It is heavy.
Speaker 1: Papa Road song I think might be heavier from the guitar is more.
Speaker 11: I can hear the guitar more on this Shining Down one. Yeah, okay, all right, but either one, I mean, but Shindown's once gets me more plump.
Speaker 5: You know what?
Speaker 2: Let's have them at all. Let's have them both.
Speaker 1: We played both for you today, which is great. Thank you wizard.
Speaker 2: I think those things need to be right. I mean they're smashes. Put them in heavy rotation right away. Let the world know what we do here. That's what we do, that's what the buzz is, that's what we were built on. Those are the building blocks of this radio station.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: Wow, what a day for me.
Speaker 1: Uh, Gail, I want to thank you you.
Speaker 2: Gail sent me an email she said, I went to the food blog page that I went what hand on a second? Oh yeah, you went to a blog page that we put up. That's not the milf Monday or you know some of the contesting that we have going on right now. She went to the food blog page. She said, where's that information about Waterburger. She's a big Waterburger fan and she wants to get she heard that we mentioned free Waterburger. You're right, Gail, here's where I made a mistake, and I can put some I can put the same thing on two different blog pages, and that was the right thing for you to do. It was the wrong thing for me not to include it on the food blog page. Landy Wilson is headlining the Looking at Girls' blog page. She's Waterburger's new brand ambassador and right out of the gate, you can get a free honey butter chicken biscuit tomorrow at participating locations. So I asked here locally, I'm like, hey, are our places playing along with this?
Speaker 1: I was told yes, So that's it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know if there could be one off store to say we're not doing that. I would hate for that to happen, but I'll tell Laney immediately. But hey, just want to like, you know this one doesn't care. Just get in line right now. Just get in line right now. Oh yeah, you know what I mean, Just like, uh, go ahead, I'm waiting for tomorrow. Go ahead, there you pass me, There you pass me. Just go on, just plug up the line, say no, no, no, go ahead. I'm gonna be here for tomorrow. I'm sure they would love that. They don't want you doing that. Don't do that tomorrow, camp out. We'll see if you guys take part in this. It's free, and uh, I don't think you could have anybody better than Laney Wilson right now. So that's on a look at a girls block page. But that's it. That's the information you need to know. I don't have like a. There's not a list of locations that are and are not doing it. It just says local participating stores. So let's just assume that they're all participating. There is another thing. And and Gail, I hope you didn't get frustrated and lead because there's some good things on that food blog page today. Listen, I don't like anybody batmouth and bacon, and you watch it, but it's the process meets and that we know that these aren't good. Lea, it's fine, and there's there's high risk of cognitive decline and dementia that are associated with these processed meats. Bacon and hot dogs and sausage and ham. Oh my, those are some of my favorite things. Yeah, so it's Monday. I'm not gonna try and sugarcoat the bad news anymore. Bacon is up thirteen percent. I'm not talking about the inflation. I'm talking about it's up thirteen percent of cognitive cognitive decline in dementia. Says some vitamins. It don't even out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, pt your fish whatever. Joe Rogan's on on it. Yeah, let's try that.
Speaker 2: What is it memory plus memory max? Yeah, what is it called?
Speaker 1: I take that stuff alpha brain, Alpha brain.
Speaker 2: I couldn't remember the name of it, so it doesn't work. On it obviously. I am on it right now. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, I am not great advertising it.
Speaker 2: But I don't look at the bottle every day. I kind of put all my meds in the little container like an old person. Oh you got yeah, yeah, yeah, So I don't see it every day. So I take the pill so I don't see the words alpha brain. I don't take them out of the bottle every day, out.
Speaker 6: Of the joy.
Speaker 1: I open them all out of the individual three bottles.
Speaker 2: You probably take less than me.
Speaker 1: Hey, like five things include items of dead on.
Speaker 2: The food blog page today. This guy's twenty years old. This will be the last thing on the food blog page I talk about. Well, that girl gave birth at a Krispy Kreme parking lot on Wednesday. That's pretty cool. Yeah, Krispy Kremem's giving him free donuts for a year. Hell yeah. I offer to throw him a birthday party every year until he's eighteen, so he can come here and have his birthday party till he's eighteen.
Speaker 1: We'll throw a free party. So that's kind of cool. And like, think how much money you saved, like on hospital bills like that you didn't.
Speaker 2: That's like a billion dollars you just saved. But this is the best thing on the food blog page today. He's twenty years old. He went viral on TikTok. He walked half a mile in a snowstorm to bring someone in their pizza. They tipped him two bucks. We had this discussion on this show, does your tip go up? This is I think I asked you as the person tipping, not you. Everybody listened to the show. Do you give him a little more if it's bad weather? Most people said they did. This guy walked half a mile. They gave him a two dollars tip. Now a cop saw him walking, posted a video. He was so impressed with his work ethic he started to GoFundMe for the kid to get him a real tip.
Speaker 1: It's over forty thousand dollars right now.
Speaker 2: Make up.
Speaker 3: I think it's insane and like like at that snow day we had last week, Like if somebody was door dashing, you were ordering door dash, You're an insane person to think that, like, I'm gonna try and ask someone else to risk their life going and doing that now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, or what is the one that shops for you at the grocery stores?
Speaker 2: It's like insta cart. Yeah, go get all my food for me. I don't want to leave it's too cold.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's let this guy do it on this day.
Speaker 2: But but then I then I play like ashl Alex. Well, that's why those companies exist.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think it's crazy to work that day if you're doing that, and I just beg I'm not doing door dashing today.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I guess, like, I mean, you're you're trying to make ends meet.
Speaker 1: That may be the only option you have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it might be a big day. It might be a big tip day. Not everybody's an asshole a tip like this guy got two dollars tip for walking pizza in the snowstorm.
Speaker 1: All right, food blog paste toy, Gail, thank you.
Speaker 2: I wasn't even gonna talk about the food blog page today, but she did. Hey, we don't need your attitude. We have one of our own. The Rod Ryan Show on ninety four five of US twenty four five, The Buzz Nirvana Dumb Rod Ryan Show twenty chance of rank Claude's guys highs up around sixty. You got nine to thirty five Cody Jinks tickets on the show today part of the Great Rodeo Lineup. Rodeohuston dot com to get the full lineup. If you can get your tickets there as well. This is gonna be March twentieth. We got tickets for you coming up on the show Dallas. Daniel says, Jesus, that story about the guy that turned orange is wild. That's another thing on links and guests. He goes, Christ, I didn't know you a person could have their cholesterol be over one thousand and still be alive.
Speaker 1: That's since seems bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a guy turned orange.
Speaker 3: He was.
Speaker 2: A link that I didn't think I was gonna have time to get to Florida, dude, everything's in Florida today.
Speaker 1: Guy's in his forties.
Speaker 2: He's not like one of these little jag offs on TikTok, but he's seeing kids eating sticks of butter on TikTok. I saw this too on some reality show.
Speaker 1: There's some couple that was just like eating butter. A stick of butter.
Speaker 2: Dude.
Speaker 1: They make great decisions and show.
Speaker 2: This guy's in his forties. He just got written up in a medical journal journal. His hands, feet, elbows are turning light orange. As a matter of fact, I didn't even know what they call what they diagnosed him with. But his chloresterol. His chloresterol is cholesterol. Say it for me. Cholesterol cholesterol is so high now this you can see on the blog page. It's like he has blisters, but the blisters are full of fat. The blisters are full of fat. His cholesterol cholesterol now is so high. It was over one thousand. Anything over two hundred, you're in big trouble. His what you said is a thousand cholesterol? Okay? He said, Well, listen, I started losing some weight because he's following this extreme carnivore diet. And I see these jags. I looked it up real quick, just on it's a TikTok thing. So for eight months he's eating hammerger meat, cheese, and butter by the sticks, which sounds like a dream diet. The butter thing is gross. But he did lose some weight. He was feeling really good. But then they checked his cholesterol, cholesterol, cholesterol, and they didn't They couldn't believe that he was standing. So you want to see I don't know if that's something you want to see today, but yeah, the dude started turning orange. He started turning orange, and then he's got fatty deposits in his hands. Now it's sad. It's National Crapper Day. Where do you find this stuff? Rod?
Speaker 1: It's out there, Okay.
Speaker 2: It's out there. Is nobody talking about it. It's National Crapper Day. It's a British holiday. That's why you come to this show.
Speaker 1: But it's that plumber.
Speaker 2: It's that Thomas Crapper in the eighteen hundreds that kind of like came up with our modern day toilets. Yeah, so yeah, Thomas Crapper is the guy now on National Crapper Day.
Speaker 1: Here's the headline. Do not sit on the toilet for longer than ten minutes.
Speaker 2: This is the thing now because of why memes, phones, memes scrolling doing what I did. I shared the shame of my weekend with you earlier today on the show that I had a fourteen year old like addiction to my phone this weekend and I did nothing but scroll because I was watching all the Buffalo Bill's content. And now turns out I looked at it all for nothing, Okay, just kidd it, like, oh, all the time with me, I get excited something, and I just watched all that stuff and I just keep scrolling my scrolling and liking Buffalo Bill's content. It worked my algorithm that every second thing I was scrolling was a Buffalo Bills. It's probably awesome. It was awesome, but then looking back, it was such a waste of time.
Speaker 1: You were excited, dude.
Speaker 2: I have never sat on a toilet for longer than ten minutes. I absolutely have lots of times because of the phone. Yeah. Now, I've escaped from the kid before and went in there, but still ten minutes is an eternity, and some people actually think they're going to the bathroom for that long. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But sometimes you find like a TikTok thread and it's like it's a body cam video and there's seven parts to it, and I've got to watch all seven parts too, and I can't just watch the first two.
Speaker 1: It takes ten minutes.
Speaker 2: My butt is trained, now, Nirvana, we just played for you, dumb. It's two minutes and twenty eight seconds long. I can I can number one during that. I wouldn't risk a two oh yet during I need I need three and a half minutes. I need a three and a half minute Green Day song and I can choosies.
Speaker 1: I like it to be about four. I like to wait until that a four minute song to feel safe.
Speaker 2: That's that's just the nature of our business.
Speaker 3: You don't know if anybody's gonna walk in there start talking to you. After while you wash in your hands, you get caught. That's thirty seconds that that gets eating that bet there. There's a lot little things and.
Speaker 2: We've got to use like in a common area a bathroom, like we don't have our own. Like the other building I heard, we hand out or scan in to get back in here. Yeah three times, yeah, you're right. Three scans of your card to get in and out, to get in and out of the door, and then go to the bathroom. A three and a half Green Day song. I like a four minute song if you can wait. Sometimes you don't have time to do that. Prolonged toilet time is connected to a weakened pelvic muscle.
Speaker 3: Pelvic muscles, do your cagel exercises and you'll make up for it.
Speaker 2: And that's where you get the increased risk of hemorrhoids.
Speaker 1: Did you know that everybody has hemorrhoids?
Speaker 2: Rod everybody has hemorrhoids. I learned on the Rod Ryan Show, my favorite that during fun facts, we all have hemorrhoids. You could ask anybody today in the office where you work, how's your hemorrhoids? And if you don't know, meaning they're not on the outside, you're good, You're good. They're like, yeah, I think they're good. I'm like, yeah, we all have them, it's just whether or not they are. Is it prolapsed? I don't know how I inflamed? Yeah, something like that. So they want you to make pooping boring again. They don't want you doing all those scrollings and making calls and doing doctors suggest keep your phone, tablet and books out of the bathroom. Try to make sitting on the toilet uninteresting. It's National Crapper Day, and that's why this is coming to light.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 3: You're getting heated seats, they're doing all kinds of things bid days. Now, they're making this experiences as great as they can, and they're telling us now to not do that.
Speaker 2: My neighbor showed me across the streets back out houses. Then he has like the I don't know the ferrari of toilets over there, it's lit up. He can listen to us in the morning. It's like coming from the toilet. My voice is coming up from his toilet. He tells me that he's listening to us in the morning.
Speaker 1: He's pooping onto your voice.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's controlled. And then it's got warm water, it's heated seat, all that stuff. Fantastic. Is that whatever that twenty thousand dollars toilet is, he has it at his house.
Speaker 1: No way that can be bad for him to say, a twenty thousand dollars toilet probably wear every penny to him.
Speaker 3: Not the whole bathroom, the crapper bathroom walls aren't even finished yet.
Speaker 1: But he's got the crapper and that's what he needed.
Speaker 2: Happy National Crapper Toy everybody. Cody Jinks tickets on the Flip March twentieth at the Rodeo. We're gonna give you tickets. We'll have a question for you on the Flip Rock and Alternative for Houston.
Speaker 4: The rod Ryan Morning Show six to ten.
Speaker 2: Am, ninety four or five The Buzz Welcome back rod Ryan's Show. Okay, Hi, we're ready to go.
Speaker 1: Uh no show time.
Speaker 6: La la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 2: Talk. We'll leave you with some Rodeo tickets Cody Jinks March twentieth Rodeo Houston. Tickets in full entertainment lineup are available now Rodeohuston dot com.
Speaker 1: Alex, what is your question?
Speaker 2: Well, today we talked about one.
Speaker 3: Of Rod's fellow countrymen, a Canadian. They got into a bar fight.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, hey, and I said clearly that I was not from Canada.
Speaker 3: But like, we can't rule it out though, what happened to this guy in the bar fight. It was a little unique to most bar fights, you know.
Speaker 2: Just let us know that. And you're gonna be going to see Cody Jinks the Rodeo.
Speaker 1: You can absolutely rule it out. I was born here in America.
Speaker 2: I haven't seen it. There's a clear there's clear there's a clear line. Show the birth certificate. There's a body of water that separates us where I'm from.
Speaker 1: A legend, all right?
Speaker 2: Seven one three two one two five nine four five. If you know the show, Hey, Alexa, play ninety four point five the Buzz on iHeartRadio, getting ninety four point five the bus station from iHeart Radio, Houston's rock and on the Game Light ninety four five The Buzz. Let's wrap it up, imagine Dragon's Natural rod Ryan Show wrapping up a milf Monday, twenty percent chance of raining, cloudy skies, highs up about sixty today.
Speaker 8: Let's go peas Now time for I Know This show on ninety four five The Buzz.
Speaker 2: La La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 6: La la la la la la la la la la.
Speaker 2: All right, over to the phones, Good morning, rod Ryan Show. All right, let's peak hot, Pete. Welcome to another show.
Speaker 1: How are you today?
Speaker 2: Doing good? Let's see if you can get past Alex to win some rodeo tickets. Go ahead, Alex, all right, Pee.
Speaker 3: We talked about a guy in Canada. They got into a bar fight over the weekend. What was unique about this this bar fight and what happened to this guy?
Speaker 6: He his pants fell down and he got jump frozen.
Speaker 2: Yes he did. He frozes junk to the side. He got hit so hard as pants came on. Done. You got that part, right, Pete. He then he goes down, down, goes frasier, not his pants and his panties off, or maybe this guy is air, but yeah, his junk was frozen to the sidewalk and then he had to have it. Okay, yeah, you win. He congratulations Cody Jinks Rodeo Houston Tickets March twentieth.
Speaker 1: You've got a pair of tickets, all right, Pete, Hell yeah.
Speaker 2: Thanks for listening to the show. Pete, have an awesome day future. Thank you, Pete, hang on for me, set them up. Jilly Chilli said he was going to grab some more people tomorrow. We're gonna have ten more people. But did you look at the one hundred bottles of Carbot love Stream Blonde on the wall today. If you submitted, you may be up there already. Sixteen people are up there. Still plenty of time and room to get up there, and still plenty of time for you to submit your photograph and sign up for that additional five hundred dollars on the world famous Rob Ryan showpage at the buzz dot com that LinkedIn get some activity. Today's people obviously wanted to check another ten people will be added tomorrow morning, and then et cetera, et cetera. Every day we're gonna put ten people on there. So that linked very well. Nothing came close to the MILF Monday link. Are you kidding me? Right now? This is going to be thirty six percent more traffic than an average Monday When I go check this out. It's might be the number one Instagram feature on the year, very early in the year, but we are coming up at the end of the month. Here looking at girls was number two. Chili's six picks from the weekend. There he goes, Chilly Pee Herman, all that stuff on links and guests today. Congratulations to why is the carpet wet Todd? He's the first four day champion. He's the first guy going for the Hall of Fame this year. In twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: We almost made it all the way through January so far without anybody.
Speaker 2: We had a lot of one pump chumps Man, we had a lot of that going on. I mean in a row we had him. He's gonna go for win number five tomorrow. If he wins, he gets into the Hall of Fame. It will be his seventh time in the Hall of Fame if he gets that done successfully tomorrow morning. So we'll continue giving away Monster Jam tickets and then Chili, I've been talking about it all morning long. Tomorrow is the.
Speaker 1: Deep discount ticket sale. Correct, Oh, he's busy.
Speaker 2: Oh, I think he's talking to the winner tomorrow morning. Ninety five ticket special. These are thirty five dollars tickets. Tomorrow morning, right at six o'clock Chili will have a link up everything. All the instructions on how to get your nine dollars and forty five cent tickets. Fifteen hundred club level seats for the Sunday show on sale tomorrow morning. So I've warned you, and we'll see tomorrow morning and we'll see how quickly we can sell those out. We'll continue with more Ninas, Nails tickets, more Buzzfest tickets, more everything, more everything, Okay, on the show tomorrow. And if you guys want to play a game, should be some game suggestions where we could play a game tomorrow, maybe in the eight o'clock hours. Maybe a game at eight twenty Chilli would be good. So you can email me directly Rod at the buzz dot com. That's it. Jeremy's up next NonStop Nooner. Pick your tickets with him in the one o'clock hour. Have an awesome Monday, everybody. I gotta keep reminding myself it's just a silly football game. It's just a silly football game. All right. I'm gonna go on, I'm gonna go forth and have a great day. I want every one of you to do the same as we are on a twenty hour break. We'll do it all again tomorrow. Hey, I'm out, don't you?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 2: Wasn't that fun?
Speaker 8: If you missed any of the show today, All the Good Stuff will be podcast. Check it out on the world famous Ron Ryan Show page at the buzz dot com.