Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Yay, Happy Wednesday, The Jamie Show officially kicking off. Well, it's not really started until we do the first talkback of all day.
Speaker 3: Obviously, here's today's Hi.
Speaker 1: Could you please play Who by Jim and appreciate it?
Speaker 4: Have a good day?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jimmen is? Who?
Speaker 6: Jim and Me?
Speaker 3: Cricket?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: That's what I said? Who? No? Jim in No, the song is called who?
Speaker 1: Who's It?
Speaker 3: By Jim?
Speaker 1: And Who?
Speaker 3: That's He's on BTS? Right? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, yeah, so what's a song called Who?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: But okay, Jim and Who?
Speaker 3: We're not doing this again?
Speaker 1: No, stop it?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, okay, wait Graham, did you hear why Jess came in super excited this morning?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 5: I signed up for a pottery class.
Speaker 1: How old are you?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 5: Oh jeez, you're telling me you've never won to try that like spinny wheel?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Oh well, I guess, yeah, I try.
Speaker 7: For a class high school ceramics. You didn't have to do that.
Speaker 6: No, I never had that.
Speaker 5: I wish I did, because then I would have gotten that out of the way earlier in my life.
Speaker 3: So where is this class in Sanmonto.
Speaker 2: So I'm excited, but like at a community college, parks retirement center.
Speaker 6: Okay, yeah, Samonto parks and recreations.
Speaker 5: So you know, if there's one thing you need to know about me, is I just I love anything crafty.
Speaker 6: I love painting, drawing, like just di ying a bunch of things.
Speaker 1: So do you make.
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 6: You know why not?
Speaker 5: I I talk to you guys a little bit after the show about this.
Speaker 6: But I feel like I'm having kind of a midlife crisis.
Speaker 7: So this could be portion like you get a sweet driving jacket a.
Speaker 2: Midlife crisis, you do something to make you feel younger not older.
Speaker 3: Okay, you have that backgron Stars.
Speaker 1: Then you're going the wrong way.
Speaker 7: You're supposed to get a sports car and break up with whoever you're dating someone way younger.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dang it.
Speaker 5: I guess for me, it's more like, let me try everything that I have wanted to try, so I feel more accomplished in a way.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 7: So some people would go like skydiving or do some thrill thing, and you're gonna go do pottery down at the Moose Club, come to the Moose Knuckle and Salmontayo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess something like that. But you'll get to meet, you know, more San Mateo residents because, yeah, the older ones, the elderly, I'll gain some wisdom.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to see your class photo with everybody.
Speaker 6: It don't make me feel young.
Speaker 7: There's gonna be so many tennis balls on walkers that.
Speaker 1: Picture is, it's gonna be I'm.
Speaker 5: Excited and I'm excited to show you guys what I make to You need to make.
Speaker 7: Us a JV Show themed thing and then we can auction it off or something.
Speaker 3: I love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll think of something.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: I want to talk about a little bit of a burrito battery, you guys, Not a battery that you plug stuff at, you know, not that power something in a brito. Britos don't need electricity. This is somebody getting charged with assault and battery using a burrito.
Speaker 9: You.
Speaker 7: Yeah, This thirty four year old woman, she's a dentist. She got her husband Taco Bell McDonald's for his birthday. This is according to court records. But then at twelve twenty am, so this must have been some late night munchies on his birthday, some sort of fight ensued and she reportedly threw a soft shell taco at the birthday boy or husband. It struck him right in the side of the face. Now here's where the reports are differing here, because she says it was a soft shell taco. Police reports say it was a burrito. We don't know at this point. I don't know how they can't.
Speaker 3: There's a huge difference.
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know how they can't identify their talk. But he was struck on the side of the face, and in police reports, this is in Saint Petersburg.
Speaker 1: You know, Florida. Obviously they're fighting with food, and.
Speaker 7: The brito was quote still on the victim's face when police arrived. So I don't know if he left it the side of his face as evidence to show what happened. But the as they call in this article the Mexican missile, they don't know it was either a taco or brito.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was a taco if it was stuck to the side of his face. A burrito is not going to get stuck, but a taco will like open up, maybe like the beans or something got stuck to the side of his face and kept the tortilla there if.
Speaker 1: It's soft shell.
Speaker 7: But if it's a soft shell taco or brito, that's the same thing, just ones, just not wrapped us. Yeah, it's the same thing. You could get that to stick you throw it hard enough. And then she has now been booked misdemeanor charges domestic battery. She says she threw a burrito at the victim after he threw a bag at her. So she's calling it a bre though he's calling a soft tuggle. We just don't know. I don't know how they can't figure out what item was thrown. But a burrido battery or a soft shell taco battery.
Speaker 3: We don't think soft shell talk either way. It doesn't hurt who calls the cops over that? Right, you shouldn't be throwing anything, but like.
Speaker 7: What if you got something in your eye now it's watering sal size and it's stung, you know, that could hurt.
Speaker 6: I guess it depends on who's throwing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is what people. This is what people in Florida.
Speaker 3: I love Florida. They're so funny.
Speaker 1: They're so funny.
Speaker 9: There.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 2: The Jamie Show officially kicking off. Well, it's not really started until we do the first talk back of all day.
Speaker 3: Obviously, here's today's Hi.
Speaker 10: Could you please play Who by Jim and appreciate it, have a good day?
Speaker 3: Who?
Speaker 7: Uh jimmen is Who?
Speaker 6: Jim and me?
Speaker 3: Cricket?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: That's what I said? Who? No, Jim in No, the song is called who?
Speaker 1: Who's It?
Speaker 3: By Jim?
Speaker 1: Who?
Speaker 3: That's He's from BTS right? Yeah?
Speaker 7: Okay, yeah, yeah, so what's a song called?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: But?
Speaker 7: Okay, Jim, We're not doing this again?
Speaker 9: No?
Speaker 1: Stop it?
Speaker 2: Oh wait, okay, wait, Graham, did you hear why Jess came in super excited this morning?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 1: I did not.
Speaker 5: I signed up for a pottery class.
Speaker 7: How old are you?
Speaker 5: You're telling me you've never wanted to try that like spinny wheel?
Speaker 1: Never?
Speaker 2: Oh, I guess yeah, for a class high school ceramics.
Speaker 1: You didn't have to do that.
Speaker 6: No, I never had that.
Speaker 5: I wish I did because then I would have gotten that out of the way earlier in my life.
Speaker 3: So where is this class?
Speaker 4: In?
Speaker 6: Simon Teo? So I'm excited?
Speaker 3: But like at a community college?
Speaker 1: Parks retirement okay.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Samato Parks and recreations. So you know, if there's one thing you need to know about me?
Speaker 5: Is I just I love anything crafty. I love painting, drawing, like just di ying a bunch of things.
Speaker 7: So do you make some mash trays?
Speaker 11: You know?
Speaker 6: Why not?
Speaker 5: I I talk to you guys a little bit after the show about this.
Speaker 6: But I feel like I'm having kind of a midlife crisis.
Speaker 7: So this people buy a portion and like you don't get a sweet driving jacket.
Speaker 3: A midlife crisis. Do something to make you feel younger, not older. We have that backgrock stores.
Speaker 1: Then you're going the wrong way.
Speaker 7: You're supposed to get a sports car and start and break up with whoever you're dating.
Speaker 1: Way younger. Yeah, dang it.
Speaker 5: I guess for me, it's more like, let me try everything that I have wanted to try, so I feel more accomplished in a way.
Speaker 6: I guess.
Speaker 7: So some people would go like skydiving or do some thrill thing, and you're gonna go do pottery down at the Moose clubs, come to the Moose knuckle and salmon tayo.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I guess something like that. You'll get to meet, you know, more San Matteo residents because.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the older one, yeah, the elderly.
Speaker 6: I'll gain some wisdom.
Speaker 7: I can't wait to see your class photo with everybody.
Speaker 6: They don't make me feel young.
Speaker 7: There's gonna be so many tennis balls on walkers that picture is, it's gonna be great.
Speaker 5: I'm excited and I'm excited to show you guys what I make too.
Speaker 7: You need to make us a JV Show themed thing and then we can auction it off or something.
Speaker 3: Yes, love that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'll think of something.
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 7: I want to talk about a little bit of a burrito battery, you guys, not a battery that you plug stuff at, you know, not that power something in a burrito. Britos don't need electricity. This is somebody getting charged with assault and battery using a brito.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: This thirty four year old woman, she's a dentist. She got her husband Taco Bell McDonald's for his birthday. This is according to court records. But then at twelve twin so this must have been some late night munchies on his birthday. Some sort of fight ensued and she reportedly threw a soft shell taco at the birthday boy or husband. It struck him right in the side of the face. Now here's where The reports are differing here because she says it was a soft shell taco. Police reports say it was a burrito. We don't know at this point. I don't know how they can't.
Speaker 3: There's a huge difference.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know how.
Speaker 7: They can't identify their taco boas. But he was struck on the side of the face, and in police reports, this is in Saint Petersburg.
Speaker 1: You know, Florida. Obviously they're fighting with food, and.
Speaker 7: The brito was quote still on the victim's face when police arrived. So I don't know if he left it there side of his face as evidence to show what happened. But the as they call in this article the Mexican missile, they don't know it was either a taco or burrito.
Speaker 1: We don't.
Speaker 3: I feel like it was a taco if it was stuck to the side of his face. A burrito is not gonna get stuck, will like open up.
Speaker 2: Maybe like the beans or something got stuck to the side of his face and kept the tritilla there if it's soft shell.
Speaker 7: But if it's a soft shell taco or brito, that's the same thing, just ones, just not wrapped us. Yeah, it's the same thing. You could get that to stick you throw it hard enough. And then she has now been booked a misdemeanor charges domestic battery. She says she threw a burrito at the victim after he threw a bag at her. So she's calling it a burrito, he's calling a soft tago. We just don't know. I don't know how they can't figure out what item was thrown. But a burrito battery or a soft shell taco battery.
Speaker 2: We don't think soft shell talk Either way, it doesn't hurt. Who calls the cops over that. You shouldn't be throwing anything, But like what.
Speaker 7: If you got something in your eye watering and it's stung.
Speaker 1: You know that could hurt.
Speaker 6: I guess it depends on who's throwing it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, this is what people are. This is what people in Florida.
Speaker 3: I love Florida. They're so funny, so funny.
Speaker 1: There the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Happy Wednesday.
Speaker 2: All right, you know what Wednesdays means, we throw some things out and with that, but we do cool or not? Some Wednesday to throw some things out, we ask is that cool or not? Just I know you want to talk about your your cat. Let me just throw something out really quick.
Speaker 3: Cool or not? My daughter Keana has middle school orientation today and I cannot Yeah, how did she get so old? How did this happen?
Speaker 7: Can I ask a question? What constitutes middle school? Because some schools it's just seventh and eighth grade. Sums, it's sixth it's sixth grade? What grade?
Speaker 1: Did she hears it to?
Speaker 3: Seventh?
Speaker 7: So she's going into seventh grade? I know?
Speaker 3: Not cool?
Speaker 7: Wow, not cool?
Speaker 1: It's happening. Yeah, not cool, all right, Jess.
Speaker 6: So cool or not.
Speaker 5: Celebrating your pet's birthday depends.
Speaker 3: It depends what kind of pet.
Speaker 6: My cat not cool? So my cat's birthdays tomorrow. Now, look, if I was and.
Speaker 2: We just joining a pottery class, remember when we hired just to be the young fun one on the show.
Speaker 3: If you go to concers every weekend, Hey, I still do all that.
Speaker 5: But cat and her birthdays coming up tomorrow. Now, if I was rich, i'd throw I throw a birthday party for my cat. Right, I'm not rich, but I still want to do something to celebrate, you know, buy her some toys.
Speaker 3: You don't have to be rich to throw to throw a party.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, but everything's so expensive nowadays.
Speaker 7: Cat, So you're telling me, if you had the budget, you would host like a legit event and invite people and have like decorations and food and an open bar and all kinds of stuff for your cat.
Speaker 5: No, I think if I lived with like my boyfriend, or like if I lived with my family, I'd.
Speaker 1: Make him celebrate this awful thing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is my dog.
Speaker 6: My cat's part of the family.
Speaker 12: Yeah you did.
Speaker 2: So what did you do though? H Well, I only did that the first couple of years. After that, I was like, this is kind of dumb.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 2: Now, well, now I still we still celebrate his birthday, but we don't like invite people. But the first couple of years I invited like his dog friends.
Speaker 7: So like invited people over. How did I not know this? And you're over here judging Jess for wanting to acknowledge your cats, for you had actual parties where.
Speaker 1: We invited people to celebrate your dog.
Speaker 2: Not a lot of people, but like, my cousin has a dog and they're they're friends, so like, let's bring Rexy over so they can like hang out for for Ben's birthday, and like it was keep for my daughter and like if you want to bring some friends, and you know, there.
Speaker 7: Was just like so how many people total are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Maybe just like three extra people. Wasn't like a huge party.
Speaker 6: How many dogs are we talking about?
Speaker 3: Only two dogs?
Speaker 4: Still?
Speaker 1: Still, this is the year.
Speaker 3: This is the year that I made him.
Speaker 2: I found a like a dog cake mix from him that I remember, and I made it for him and he.
Speaker 3: Didn't even go near that. I do not order cake mix.
Speaker 7: I get my dog a Well, we don't know exactly when her birthday is. When we know ballpark and like I think we got her, gave her some toys this year on her birthday. You know, we acknowledge it.
Speaker 6: That's so free.
Speaker 3: So I think that's fine, But I.
Speaker 7: Don't think, well, that's as far as I think it should go. If you're sending out invitations and hosting an event and people have to come over and go up to your cat and be like happy birthday cat, Like the cat doesn't know it's its birthday.
Speaker 2: There's even like little signs like little chalkboard science, like you're like your cat is this age now? And her favorite thing is this a favorite thing to eat? Is this her favorite treat? And so we had one of those two.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, oh my god.
Speaker 7: I go into this, you know, mentally prepared to, you know, make fun of jets about this thing, and all the jokes are about you.
Speaker 1: The idea build out one.
Speaker 7: Of those chopboard things about first birthday Jess.
Speaker 3: You should totally get one for pictures.
Speaker 6: Birthday is important.
Speaker 3: Are you addressed her up? She hates and have little party? That's so cute.
Speaker 5: I found on Amazon they have like little toys and their birthday toys, so they have a little hat.
Speaker 6: So yes, that will be part of the celebration.
Speaker 1: I love.
Speaker 7: It's a bunch of things that your cat will absolutely hate. Do not dress me up. Do not feed me some cake that you baked from some mix from Amazon that tastes terrible. I don't want any of this. The cat's like, I want to go back to take it and nap all day. Stop bugging me.
Speaker 5: You're right.
Speaker 6: Maybe for her birthday I'll leave her alone.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's all it wants.
Speaker 3: Grandma's squeeze in one of your cooler nuts.
Speaker 1: What do you guys? Saying? Cool or not?
Speaker 7: Me writing a different message every single day on Cheety's car, And yes.
Speaker 12: That cool because I don't realize it till like five hours later they're driving around.
Speaker 7: So a couple of days ago, you know, Cheetie's car is pretty dusty, and it's parked right next to my car. My car is very dusty. So I'm not saying that in a judgy way. I'm just saying that it's got lots of potential for me to bite on it. So I wrote I have constipation across her back trunk, you know, hoping that some people driving around would see it, get a kick out of it, and.
Speaker 1: Get he wouldn't notice.
Speaker 7: And then I came into the garage the next day and the have constipation part was crossed out.
Speaker 1: But why did you do that?
Speaker 3: Why would you deface your car like that?
Speaker 7: She did so clearly she noticed, but left the eye have. So then Selina and I wrote the garage. I was like, it just says I have. I was like, what should I write after this? Sli was like burning loins? So I was like, okay, So I wrote that I have burning loins. And then and then the next day I noticed that that none of the message had erased.
Speaker 1: And then yesterday did you see mine? Yesterday?
Speaker 12: I did, And then yes, that was.
Speaker 7: Yesterday the back window, I wrote downstairs DJ.
Speaker 3: I don't wrong with it.
Speaker 12: But then my cousins or like my other family see it before.
Speaker 1: I do, and i'ming.
Speaker 7: Thousands of drivers on the road are getting a kick out of it because they listen to the JV Show. They're like, I know the downstairs DJ Geni's car.
Speaker 5: At least nobody was honking at you because of your driving.
Speaker 3: That is true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people were like, are you going to downsairs DJ right now?
Speaker 1: Beat me?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 12: But now I'm just like, oh my gosh, what is Graham running on my car this time? Because I feel like people are staring at me while I'm driving, and I'm like, why are you.
Speaker 3: Looking at me?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 3: Does it make you want to wash your car?
Speaker 9: It does?
Speaker 3: I was thinking about it.
Speaker 6: But that would.
Speaker 3: Solve all of this.
Speaker 1: Yes, it would very cool.
Speaker 3: If it's very cool cool.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to this certain thing that this coffee shop is doing, we should Honestly, it would bother me and I think a lot of other people as well.
Speaker 3: Before we get to that.
Speaker 2: A couple of talk bags, Jess, you were talking about wanting to throw a little celebration for your cat.
Speaker 3: Yes, tomorrow for her birthday.
Speaker 12: Morning JV Show.
Speaker 10: This is Tracy D from Salmonteo about celebrating the dog's birthday, pet's birthday.
Speaker 3: That is cool.
Speaker 10: I do that on my dog's birthday. Order a little cake from Amazon. Put in the microwave for like three minutes. You make some of apple sauce, and then the frosting you mix with the yogurt.
Speaker 12: Cool cool, cool.
Speaker 10: We celebrate. They get a cake, they get It's a little tiny thing. It's like individual. We order two of them. We have three dogs and they each get a gift.
Speaker 3: Bye, guys, see, would you get a little cake for your cat?
Speaker 6: Yeah? I think I get. I'd get some treats, well, the ones.
Speaker 5: That I know she loves, because I don't want to just spend money on something she's not gonna touch.
Speaker 6: And then some toys for her.
Speaker 1: I just mind thing with always the cut.
Speaker 7: My caution is with these any sort of treat that you're introducing your dog for their birthday when you know dogs can have sensitive stomachs.
Speaker 1: I know my dogs.
Speaker 7: I gave her a cake for a birthday, she'd be doing you know what all over the house after that. It would be a messy, messy situation. So just you know, maybe consider their feelings. You know they don't want a stomach bomb on their birthday.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's why I'll get her the ones I know she likes.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean.
Speaker 7: You get something that's been tested before.
Speaker 2: We were also talking about Graham writing messages on Cheaty's car.
Speaker 3: After every show. The latest was downstairs DJ. You wrote it on her window yesterday.
Speaker 11: Good Morning JV Show, Matthew from San Jose. I just want to let you know, Cheaty, every time I.
Speaker 9: Drive around the bay now I'm going to be looking out for a dusty car with downstairs the DJ.
Speaker 8: Right, have a good days.
Speaker 3: Today will be the last day. Oh no, you're gonna wash your car.
Speaker 1: Doing that to us?
Speaker 3: It's dusty. I'm like, wow, it never bothered you before?
Speaker 12: Actually did I just.
Speaker 1: Have the time. It'll be dusty again in a couple of weeksys, don't worried? Too worried?
Speaker 3: All right, Graham, what do you have light?
Speaker 1: I want to get your opinion on this, and you listening.
Speaker 7: You can leave us a talk back if you think what this coffee shop is doing is fair or not. Basically, they are charging people that like to work from the coffee shop. You know, when you go to a coffee shop, there's a lot of us that just you know, pop in, get a coffee, and leave. But there's a lot of people that open up their laptop and use that as their own personal workspace. They are charging ten bucks a day if you want to have your laptop connected to their WiFi and be sitting there and using the space. Ten bucks a day, thirty bucks a month. You can get a little subscription or three hundred dollars for the year if you're somebody that's working there a lot. This is in a coffee shop that's in New York City, and I think they cater to a lot of people that, you know, a lot of business professional types, and a lot of people use their place for that and so.
Speaker 1: Basically get out of here. Wait.
Speaker 7: Well, some people are saying, you know, some people obviously very upset. You know, look, I had to pay nine bucks for my coffee and whatever else there, and so I should be able to use your tape in my laptop for free.
Speaker 1: Other people are like, whoa, waita, wha, whoa whoa whoa.
Speaker 7: Wait a second, you're taking up space in their coffee shop and you're sitting there for a really long time, using it like it's an office space. They should be able to charge you for something, thoughts.
Speaker 2: I don't think they should. I don't as long as you're in there and you bought something. If you have every right to sit there and you just happen to bring out your phone or your laptop, I mean that's fine on that.
Speaker 3: Okay, here you are.
Speaker 1: I think it's totally fine.
Speaker 7: I think it bug It bugged me as a bartender if somebody ordered one drink and sat there for the next four hours. It's like you're occupying a stool at the bar where somebody else that's going to be spending money could be sitting.
Speaker 1: There.
Speaker 7: Has to be a time limit, right, it's not your office space. There's a reason there are short term office space rentals, like where people go to work.
Speaker 1: You don't want it, you work remote, you don't want to work in your house.
Speaker 7: You buy one measly little cup of coffee that costs you a dollar eighty, and now you can sit there for the next six hours. Like to me, I don't know, Yes, chety.
Speaker 12: I think that what they should do is have like people if people bought drinks. It's fine, but like a two hour limit, and then if you want to stay another additional hours, like buy more drinks or more foods, so they're still making money and then you're actually.
Speaker 3: Doing something while you're sitting down there. You know, I'm okay with putting a time limit on it.
Speaker 2: I just I don't like them charging you just to even like get on their Wi fi.
Speaker 7: Well that's but I mean, the assumption is that you're going to be there working for a long time. If it's just charging you to get on your WiFi, no one would do that, right, No one's gonna be like, I want to kind of I want to scroll my Instagram in here, but I gotta pay ten bucks for the WiFi. No one would ever do that. It's the assumption that you're sitting down and you're doing work.
Speaker 12: Well, sometimes after school I would go there and do some homework for like a couple hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I want to.
Speaker 3: You wouldn't want to pay? Yeah, you shouldn't have to pay for that.
Speaker 2: There's times I've had to do that because I didn't have, you know, Wi Fi.
Speaker 1: Okay, but did you buy a drink?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I bought a drink, But yeah, you did pay, but I should still be allowed to sit there for three hours or something more.
Speaker 3: However long I did that when I was going to school way back in the day, I'd go to Starbs.
Speaker 7: So you think buying one drink entitles you just sit at a place for three or four hours.
Speaker 3: Customer like everybody else. So somebody else can sit there three four hours as long as they're not working.
Speaker 7: I don't get like, Look, you go to a you go to a restaurant right by a dinner, do they want you sitting there for six hours? No, they want someone else at that table so they can sit down and make some money. So it doesn't Buying something doesn't entitle you to then live there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that's why.
Speaker 6: That's why they do have time limits for that.
Speaker 5: And I think it wouldn't really be fair to have somebody charge somebody that has their laptop out when I could be doing the same work and be there for the same amount of time.
Speaker 6: But I just could just be working on my phone.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I mean, it's just it's basically assumtion to anybody that's doing work there and using it like their home office. You should have to pay something what I mean. Essentially, you are having to pay for something to set up because you're buying a drink. What if you can not even have to buy a drink and you can just pay the ten bucks And now you look, you got your own home office. It's at Starbucks. It's not a Starbucks, but whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I still don't like it.
Speaker 2: I think people should be able to go there and just if they want to get some work done, they get some work done, and you just hope that they're gonna buy things while they're there, and most people do.
Speaker 3: Most people do.
Speaker 1: Most people buy the one coffee and they sit there for the.
Speaker 3: Next I'm gonna get hungry. I want them. I'm gonna hit the bakery. I'm gonna get coffee cake and all these other things.
Speaker 2: Look, if you wanna leave your opinion on the talkback, that's open right now. It's always open on the iHeartRadio app. That's our little voice message feature where you can just leave.
Speaker 3: Us a message. You'll get sent here to our wild studio The Hottest Things.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: All right, So there's one name being thrown out to possibly play Britney Spears.
Speaker 3: So in casiaon mist It Brittany's.
Speaker 2: Memoir The Woman in Me Careful. It's gonna be turned into a full blown movie. So far, nobody's been cast. It's still on the very early stages. They don't even have a casting director yet. And again, no one is going to be cast to play Brittany without her approval. So there's one name though, that's being thrown out there by someone very close to Brittany, This woman named Felicia Kulata. She's Brittany's former assistant but they're still really really close friends, and she thinks that Emma Roberts should be cast to play Britney Spears. Do you guys have any thoughts on that. I don't see it either, not here for it.
Speaker 7: I'm KRISTI now very different. I think it says we've.
Speaker 2: Seen her in a lot of darker roles. Maybe it's hard to picture her playing like a pop star. I think she could do it, though, and she has like singing background. I think that's one of the main reasons why her name was being brought up.
Speaker 7: She could play Lindsay Lohan. I don't see her as Brittany.
Speaker 2: I think she could pull it off. Let me know what you guys think about this? The same woman, one of Brittany's really close friends. She thinks that Timothy Chalamea would make a great justin Timberlake.
Speaker 3: When do you guys think about that?
Speaker 6: I hope they don't listen to this woman.
Speaker 1: I'm not mad at that one.
Speaker 3: I'm not mad at that either.
Speaker 7: He's good, you can play anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he could pull off.
Speaker 3: But he doesn't look like him at all.
Speaker 10: Yeah.
Speaker 5: I think for me, it's more like you. If you don't look like the person, it just throws it off from me.
Speaker 3: Oh, do you guys have someone better in mind?
Speaker 1: He's kind of curly hair.
Speaker 7: He's got all the boys are doing these days, some tight curls on top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the broccoli cut.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he just has to drop one of these.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, right, peasy, all right.
Speaker 2: So Drake just unloaded a bunch of contents on his Fensta. So Drake has another Instagram account, Plot Twist. That's the name of it. It's the spelling is weird as a bunch of teas. If you want the link to that Instagram it's on our Instagram story Jab Morning Show. I do have a question, is it really a Finsta if we know it's him. No, that's what I'm saying, Like afinsta is an account that's hidden, like you don't want anybody to know it's you use it to be like sneaky. But Drake was sharing posts from his Finsta to his regular account because he wanted everyone to go there.
Speaker 3: That's not a Finsta.
Speaker 1: Nope.
Speaker 2: But anyways, yesterday Drake dropped this whole media dumb unreleased music featuring twenty one Savage, the song with Latto, a song with Young Thug. There's like behind the scenes footage of him working on video sets. There's there's unreleased footage of him performing like rehearsing with Rihanna, which is kind of weird to see considering how that relationship turned out. There's also one post where he reposted an older tweet that was like roasting J Cole and Drake had posted that one, you know, in the midst of the beef with J Cole.
Speaker 3: Like Kendrick Lamore. So it's kind of crazy to go back and see everything. But he posts.
Speaker 2: He shared like one hundred pieces of never before seen content. So for Drake fans, that's something really cool.
Speaker 7: Was one of them where he was holding is you know what on the plane? No?
Speaker 2: No, because that one already we've already seen that one. Got it? Maybe I thought pictures from that session.
Speaker 3: You know, one can only hope, keep on hoping.
Speaker 1: Did you see that?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 1: Lucky? Then did you see that?
Speaker 7: Steph Curry weighed in on him, has taken a side in the Drake and Kendrick beef.
Speaker 3: Oh JD what did he say?
Speaker 1: He is team Drake?
Speaker 3: I already knew that, of course.
Speaker 7: Well, he's made a stance official, but he's not weighed in publicly up until this point. But he was asked about it and he said he's riding with Drake.
Speaker 3: Why if he lost?
Speaker 1: I don't know his buddies with Drake, But come.
Speaker 3: On, embarrassing all Graham? What do you have?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 7: Yet another scary coyote incident happened at the end of last week here in San Francisco. We've talked about a few of these incidents, most notably when this five year old girl was bitten on the butt by one from a butt Goldingate Park. It's pop season for coyotes. This is the busiest time of year for interactions between coyotes and humans in the cities, and pups are out exploring the world for the first time. The coyote parents very protective of them. But it's also a time where food is kind of scarce. I guess because they got you know, new family, they got kids to feed, They got to get out and find some food.
Speaker 1: So listen to this. This is really scary.
Speaker 7: This guy named Justin Rivard said he and his partner were walking three of their dogs along Baker Beach early Thursday morning last week. Five coyotes surrounded them snatched up their three and a half year old Pomeranian that was named Peter. They said they screamed at it, they threw rocks at it, swung sticks, anything to try to scare the coyotes off. Unsuccessful, they said the coyotes unfortunately.
Speaker 3: Ri Iph, my god, Peter, they.
Speaker 1: Killed the little dog.
Speaker 7: They said it was one of the worst things they'd ever ever witnessed. So there's a lot of new signs and things posted up on beaches and parks around the city. You got to be extra careful, keep your dogs on a leash, And they said if you do have an interaction with a coote, obviously can back away, keep your distance, but make noise, yell at them, clap your hands, anything, make yourself appear larger and more dominant. If you have a air horn, any sort of thing that can make a lie.
Speaker 3: Carry one of those in my pocket all the time.
Speaker 7: There you go, Let that perfect, Let that Jess has one fire, that one off. Anything to try to scare them away. But can you imagine that they that is awful?
Speaker 1: These people's dog or a thing.
Speaker 3: We're so sorry try Oh my god.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Before we get to what.
Speaker 2: The bleep, we were just talking about Britney Spears her memoir being turned into a biopic.
Speaker 13: Hey, good morning, JD fan, this is Murray from the East Bay, Swena biopic or biopic. Let's debate, have a good one, you die.
Speaker 1: Oh that's not a judgy.
Speaker 7: It sounded like she is leaning towards biopic, right, yeah, it's biopic.
Speaker 6: Well, not gonna lie. I think I've said biopic.
Speaker 3: I always do.
Speaker 2: I used to say that too, and then Jav laughed in my face and I was like, are you dumb? It's biopic? I've heard both, which I heard biopic. It wasn't like correct though.
Speaker 1: I say biopic, but that doesn't mean it's correct. I'm just right.
Speaker 7: Time, but it could. I kind of like the way biopic sounds because.
Speaker 3: It made make more sense biography picture right.
Speaker 1: That's why I.
Speaker 2: Thought it's how it's pronounced until I was corrected. I'm pretty sure it's biopic.
Speaker 7: Though, and someone get to googling.
Speaker 3: One more talk back before we get to what the bleep?
Speaker 7: Good Morning JV Show.
Speaker 4: This is Jasmine listening from Sacramento.
Speaker 5: I just want to leave it talk back and see if you guys can wish my son a happy second birthday.
Speaker 14: We've been listening, at least he's been listening since he's been in my tummy.
Speaker 4: I've been listening for a while. But happy birthday, do.
Speaker 7: Harry, Happy birthday?
Speaker 1: Birthday?
Speaker 3: Ye the point?
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to what the bleep where you can win a JVS chug mug. As always, you just want to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out word. Leave your guys is on the talk back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 6: Yep?
Speaker 15: If someone offered you one thousand dollars but you had to yourself in front of your coworkers, would you do it?
Speaker 6: Would make things awkward?
Speaker 1: I'm not flexible enough. No, Is that what I get? A rib taken?
Speaker 7: When you're playing with the bleep, remember the answer is always a PG word because are family friendly show, and the school's going to be back in session pretty soon, right, yep. Kids love playing I'm already back. Yeah, kids love playing this game. All right, So get your iHeartRadio app, hit that talkback Mike, leave us your guests, leave us your name, your city, and then that guess, and then you have to be the first correct ants in the morning because we only got one chug Muggy day to give away budgetary reasons, you know, bosses and stuff, so you got to be the first one to get.
Speaker 3: That MoU only way to win, alright, leave those guestses.
Speaker 7: We're playing him next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, Plain what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win a JV Show chug mug if and only if you are the very first person a guest Today's bleeps out word correctly? All right, leave your guess is on the talkback Michael the free iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: In case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 15: If someone offered you one thousand dollars but you had to yourself in front of your coworkers, would you do it?
Speaker 3: Would you no?
Speaker 8: That?
Speaker 1: Thousand bucks?
Speaker 3: A thousand?
Speaker 1: No any more?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hey, this is a family show, all right.
Speaker 1: Guess he's gotta be clean.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go through your guesses.
Speaker 7: Your morning JV show. My guess is going to be embarrass yourself in front of your coworkers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, most people do that for free.
Speaker 7: That is far and away the most popular guests this morning. So many people have guessed that this morning, so we had to play that one.
Speaker 1: That is not what it is saying? Is that? Take another guess?
Speaker 5: Good Morning Jamie shows just because of sainta Clara and as my guests or word today is shaved.
Speaker 1: Good morning shave shave?
Speaker 6: Oh in front of your cor It's kind of.
Speaker 7: Weird, But would you shave yourself in front of your co workers for a thousand dollars?
Speaker 1: Selena?
Speaker 7: No, jess, would you shave yourself in front of your cokers for a thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: If it was my legs uh, oh no.
Speaker 7: I mean maybe that's part of it. No, what for a thousand dollars? It's a thousand dollars? Did you shave yourself in.
Speaker 1: Front of your cover Graham?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: A thousand bucks? Oh yeah, you guys are.
Speaker 1: So rich from San California.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna say you have to soil yourself?
Speaker 13: All right?
Speaker 3: How abo great one?
Speaker 10: Oh my god?
Speaker 7: For a thousand dollars, would you soil yourself in front of your no?
Speaker 1: Fifty thousand? Yes?
Speaker 7: Yeah, sure, see there's a fright, there's a number in there.
Speaker 2: Networks continue, Leave those guesses on the talkback mike on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, play.
Speaker 2: You know what the bleep where you can win a JV show chug mug. It's our first piece of official JV show merch. You just got to be the very first person to guess today's leaped out word correctly. Leave your guests on the talkback mic on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you are just tuning in and you want to play along, here is two days clip.
Speaker 15: If someone offered you one thousand dollars, but you had to yourself in front of your coworkers.
Speaker 3: Would you do it? Just remember this is a family show. Okay, although it sounds bad, it's something clean. Your guess has gotta be clean. Let's go to the talkbacks. Now.
Speaker 11: Hey guys, it's Mike from Living Moore and my.
Speaker 4: Guess is tickle yourself. All right, have a good one.
Speaker 3: Tickle yourself, maesn't sounds too bad?
Speaker 1: Would you do it?
Speaker 2: I'll tickle myself. Give me doing it right now? Oh it's not I'm not ticklish and it's myself though.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a good point. It's hard to tickle yourself.
Speaker 7: We're all trying it right now, everyone in their cars, like know, nothing's happening.
Speaker 4: No, good morning JB's show. This is Desi from Lathrop and I think the missing word is slap yourself. Love you guys, have a great day. Who gives her far far.
Speaker 1: Yourself for a thousand bucks? Of course?
Speaker 5: Yeah, if as long as there's no video of it, because then I'd need more money.
Speaker 3: There's gonna be a video, so that's something really embarrassing.
Speaker 7: I'll do it for fifty go to the ATM right now, you do slap yourself?
Speaker 9: Like?
Speaker 3: Hella hard?
Speaker 7: I mean I give myself a good slap. Fifty bucks. That's a free fifteen bucks.
Speaker 6: I don want more than fifty.
Speaker 3: We'll line it up for Graham then.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 9: Hi.
Speaker 12: This is Cat from Dublin and I think the bleets out word of the day is fire to fire yourself.
Speaker 3: Good morning, guys, have a wonderful day. You too, fire yourself?
Speaker 7: You fire yourself in front of everybody, like from your job. I guess that's quitty. I think that's just quitty.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one thousand dollars is not worth me quitting my Yeah, we're going to quit anyways.
Speaker 7: Would you do one of those very public quittings where you gather everyone around.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you go viral at the same time.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Sure.
Speaker 4: This is Alex for Nebraska. Is the missing word punch?
Speaker 16: Longtime listener, hope you that's how a great day and go Huskers.
Speaker 7: Go what go Huskers? Corn Huskers? Nebraska? He said, I just checked. By the way, we are the number one show in Nebraska.
Speaker 9: Umber.
Speaker 2: Thank you appreciate that. And that was the correct word. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 3: Unbleeds.
Speaker 15: If someone offered you one thousand dollars, but you had to punch yourself in front of your coworkers, would you do it?
Speaker 7: Slap myself? Sure, punch, I don't know. I get nose bleeds easily. You definitely go viral though, I not do that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it might be worth it.
Speaker 7: All right, it's give some congratulation, get some shout outs.
Speaker 1: First and foremost again Alex in Nebraska, what's up? Alex?
Speaker 10: What's up?
Speaker 1: Goskirts? Let's go.
Speaker 7: Outside of that, you guys, what I mean? My boy Mike from Concord got it correct. But outside of that, that's it. I mean, so many people playing today and the guess is all across the board, but still usually people are start keying in on the correct answer, and this morning, I mean Mike conquered.
Speaker 1: What's up? Boy? He got it right. But like outside of that, wow.
Speaker 2: All right, well, you know it's all good because tomorrow morning, seven o five you have another chance to play and hopefully win.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: A couple of honorable mentioned guesses that I appreciated. Also, undress Would you undress yourself in front of your coworkers.
Speaker 17: For a thousand?
Speaker 3: Oh no, who would do that?
Speaker 1: One thousand dollars?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: Yeah, you guys have never gone streaking, You've never gone star was the most boring. Okay, I'd probably need more than a thousand bucks.
Speaker 3: That's disgusting. We would pay you to not do that.
Speaker 7: That's fine. Raise that, get that go fundily set up. Otherwise I'm going to streak the office.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and spank.
Speaker 7: And a lot of people got spank this morning. Would you spank yourself?
Speaker 3: Do we do that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Too?
Speaker 2: All right, like I said, tomorrow morning, another chance to play and win seven o five. Make sure when you do, when you check your email, that's how we're going to reach out to you to get you this JB show chugmun really quick. Back to biopics.
Speaker 1: HM.
Speaker 2: So I used to say biopic until JB left in my face. I was like, uh, it's biopic, and then I trained myself to say biopic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Graham, you also say biopic.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think based on that same interaction.
Speaker 2: Probably yeah. Well, about twenty minutes ago, we got called out. I got called out by someone on the talk back, so I did some dig in.
Speaker 3: I went to.
Speaker 2: YouTube, like how is it pronounced? How are people saying? Is it biopic? Is it biopic?
Speaker 1: And about Brittany?
Speaker 7: Because a biopic biopic that's got a he's got an accent that's.
Speaker 3: What I thought. Hold on, let me see you.
Speaker 7: I have more of it, I say, they might say it different in the UK.
Speaker 3: It's fry Day, Happy fry yay. Yeah, this part is so crich.
Speaker 7: This part.
Speaker 16: Ever, we're going to start talking about Britney Spears because pop star Britney spears life story is headed to the big screen. Universal Pictures has landed the rights to spears memoir The Woman in Me Careful very competitive auction, so the film company plans to develop the biopick from the book Biopick.
Speaker 3: I went, I found like two other clips biopic, biopic. Yeah, how you guys feel it? I know, I'm like really mad that JV made me change how I said it. Now I'm saying it wrong.
Speaker 5: Yeah, if I'm being honest, Selena, I had never heard anybody say it the way you say it to me.
Speaker 6: That's like, I don't want to correct you because I thought I was wrong.
Speaker 3: I heard because of Jamie.
Speaker 7: Here's an article about the pronunciation debate, and they say in this in the UK, they say, biopic and biopic is the more American pronunciation.
Speaker 3: Well, what the hell, Graham? What is wrong with us?
Speaker 7: I don't know, but but yeah, but what is it? There's no definitive answer if people were falling on both sides of this debate.
Speaker 3: Biopick, We're from the UK.
Speaker 2: Why are we saying it like that? And now I don't know if I'm gonna be able to switch back. I'm still gonna have to say Biopic.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry.
Speaker 1: I like Biopick better. I've alwad.
Speaker 2: That always made more sense to me, but now Biopic is stuck with me. I will try to correct myself, but we'll see how that goes. Anyways, enough for that, we're gonna end that conversation.
Speaker 13: There.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Let's go to the Phone's Waldney for nine. Hig who's this hey, Jose for Edward City. How is it going this morning?
Speaker 8: It's going great?
Speaker 5: How good?
Speaker 2: We are wonderful? Thank you so much for asking. All right, let's get straight to business. You're here to play the JV show. Yup, nope game. Hopefully you can win some tickets.
Speaker 5: Yep, we have four tickets to six likes Discovery Kingdom on the line.
Speaker 3: Jose from Redwood.
Speaker 2: City, Oh you gotta do, because we're gonna ask you four trivia questions. Just got to get three correct, and the tickets are yours?
Speaker 11: Okay, got it?
Speaker 3: All right? Can he do it? Let's find out. Question number one.
Speaker 2: A prickle is the term used to describe a group of what type of spiky animal?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Wait, a prickle sounds so cute.
Speaker 7: I know I ran into a prickle the other morning. But then you know, you get spiked by and then it hurts.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, but it sounds so cute.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 7: I also read that a group of squirrels is called a scurry.
Speaker 3: Oh, I've heard that before.
Speaker 1: Scurry.
Speaker 7: I love the squirrels, all right.
Speaker 1: Question number two.
Speaker 7: Jerry West, who passed away earlier this summer, has long been rumored to be the silhouette used on the logo for what pro sports league?
Speaker 1: Yep, yep?
Speaker 3: Who else would it be? They never it never will because they don't want to pay anyone, all right?
Speaker 2: Question number three, on what continents would you find the nation of Algeria?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry Algeria.
Speaker 2: I want to say Africa.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I want to say you're correct three for three.
Speaker 3: Don't I love the accidental right answers?
Speaker 7: Yeah, A lot of good guessing happened on the JV Show.
Speaker 1: That's okay, all right, question number four. You don't even need this one. You already won the game.
Speaker 7: A jar head is a slang term for a member of what branch of the US military A jar head the army.
Speaker 1: It's the Marines. Marines.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you still, you just got four tickets to six likes Discovery Kingdom.
Speaker 2: All right, congratulations, Jose, You're gonna continue to have a great Wednesday based on this. I'm going to put you on hold and chet he's gonna pick up in the next room, get you those tickets.
Speaker 13: All right, all right, thank you, you.
Speaker 3: Are very welcome. Hang on there, Graham, we have a shout out.
Speaker 7: My dms are alive. My dms are alive. You guys boyfriends and my dms. I got one this morning and says, what's.
Speaker 1: Up, Graham.
Speaker 7: It's your boy Jesus from Sack boyfriend sliding into your DMS, wondering if you can please give a special birthday shout out to my girl Gwen from myself and our beautiful daughter Ariel. We're on our way to La so anytime would be greatly appreciated. He also said this is in my my Twitter dms. By the way, he says, by the way, I had to upgrade to premium to be allowed to message you. Does that mean you've made it? Super proud of you, buddy lool.
Speaker 1: You have to.
Speaker 7: Upgrade to premium just to send someone a message on Twitter?
Speaker 2: No, Graham has not made it trying to get money out of you.
Speaker 7: That's that's like shameful message.
Speaker 3: May not use that anymore. Yeah, he's the only person that does.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my Twitter DM is not normally alive.
Speaker 7: But happy happy birthday to Gill And then back over to my Instagram DMS.
Speaker 1: You guys, hot twins in my DMS.
Speaker 3: Hot, I'm gonna have to tell you why.
Speaker 7: That DMS I got one, says, can can my twin Valeria and I get a birthday shout out?
Speaker 1: Please?
Speaker 7: It's our twenty third birthday today. Listening to you guys every morning. Also, who gives a fart gives a happy birthday to Valeria and Hi May.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday to hot Twins.
Speaker 7: And my DMS and from a fellow twin, it's an.
Speaker 1: Extra special happy birthday.
Speaker 3: Yes, have a good one.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine The Hottest Things.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Okay, so details from Justin Timberlake's arrest report. So, as you already know, Justin's lawyer is trying to get him off the hook in that DWY case from June, claiming Justin was not intoxicated.
Speaker 3: During the arrest.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go through some details from these police documents, shall we. Sure the report says that Justin verbally refused a breathalyzer test three times after he ran a stop sign and was pulled over.
Speaker 3: We kind of already knew about that.
Speaker 2: The officer noted that he observed several signs that Justin seemed drunk. He smelled like alcohol, his eyes were glassy, he showed divided attention, and had an unsteady foot.
Speaker 1: And he also reportedly said.
Speaker 17: Oh yeah, well listen that unsteady foot him, like, not having any balance is what caused him to fail a number of fields so briety tests.
Speaker 2: So during the walk and turn test, Justin was very unbalanced and failed to follow the instructions.
Speaker 7: That he was given like he was.
Speaker 2: You know, he might have been, but he turns the wrong way and he used his heel to turn, which you're not supposed to do. He also was asked to stand on one foot for thirty seconds. Couldn't even do that. Come the officer made the decision to arrest him. Yeah, he sounds given this information like he was drunk.
Speaker 1: Dude was drunk.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he picture him doing that one that time when he tried to do a little seawalk or whatever that was and everyone rested him.
Speaker 1: In that meme, he's trying to do that down the line for his.
Speaker 3: Wal and if anyone gives a part.
Speaker 2: They also took inventory of what Justin had on him at the time of his arrest. He had three hundred and sixty dollars cash, a Rolex watch, a gold ring, and a black vape pen.
Speaker 7: He's a vapor.
Speaker 3: It's a vapor, I guess.
Speaker 7: So he didn't strike me as a vapor.
Speaker 9: You know.
Speaker 7: That's always that's interesting. Always the ones you least suspect dude's hitting vapes driving around drunk safe.
Speaker 1: I don't even know this, Timber.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, all right.
Speaker 2: So there's a Ben Affleck joke in the new Deadpool movie that he was not giving a heads up about. Although I don't think this is major spoilers. If you haven't seen Deadpool and Wolverine yet and you plan on seeing it and you want to know absolutely.
Speaker 3: Nothing about it, then here's your warning.
Speaker 2: To just turn the radio down for a couple of minutes, but then come right back. So there's your warning again. Dead boiler Wolverine.
Speaker 7: Spoiler play the official sound.
Speaker 3: There's your warning.
Speaker 2: So in the movie Deadpool and Wolverine, Jennifer Garner, she returns as Elektra. Her character from two thousand and three is Daredevil. That's when you know she first uh took on this role. And as most people know, Daredevil was played by Ben Affleck, and that's where they fell in love, eventually got married, had kids, and now they're divorced and everybody knows, you know, all about that. So in this new Deadpool movie, Electra shows up and after learning that Daredevil had died, Deadpool offered his condolences to her, and she kind of gives this drug like it's fine, Like who cares. The film's director Sean Levy said in an interview that joke was not.
Speaker 3: Vetted by Ben Affleck.
Speaker 2: We don't know if he's like fuming over this or not, but he did not have a heads up that he was going to be even brought up in the film. The director does say that it was all in good fun and Jennifer Garner was totally cool with it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, of course that means anything.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she was definitely cool.
Speaker 2: Poor Ben though, cannot catch a break. There's the Jayla divorce, which is really bad. There's this deadpool joke. There's also a TV host in Australia saying that Ben was one of the worst interview guests ever in her entire career.
Speaker 7: She was probably he was probably very grumpy, as he always is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like no camera, no eye contact to a camera.
Speaker 2: He was just like not willing to answer questions, kind of just very off putting.
Speaker 7: Oh man, the downfall Ben, Yeah, it's happened a moment.
Speaker 1: Say goodbyes Graham.
Speaker 7: What do you have all right? Bay Aria gold medal?
Speaker 1: This is awesome.
Speaker 7: Yesterday a meet Allure of Walnut Creek won a gold medal in women's wrestling. And what makes this even more impressive is she is just twenty years old, making her the youngest wrestler from the United States to ever win gold in the Olympics, either male or female. Sold to a meet well, the Craig. Let's go women's wrestling. Should we see if we can get it on the show, and when you guys can try to wrestler.
Speaker 3: Not it?
Speaker 1: Not it, Jess, we'll do it then, yes, all right, she'll do it. That'd be great.
Speaker 7: All right, South San Francisco, come on down. You are the next Bay Area city that's gonna get an in and out burger.
Speaker 1: No way. Yeah, Now, this is just in the planning.
Speaker 7: It's still going through South San Francisco City review or whatever, but there is a proposal on the table. It says it would be near the intersection of El Camino Raal and Westboro Boulevard.
Speaker 1: It would have a.
Speaker 7: Drive through and some outdoor seating like most in and outs love that do. Again, it's still under review and needs a final approval before they can start constructing it. The last in and out that opened in the Bay Area, they say was in Santa Rosa back in July twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Is Santa Rose a part of the Bay Area?
Speaker 3: Barely, Yeah, it is barely, But the one in Hanyard's about to open up, like any.
Speaker 7: Time there you go. And then there's that one that says there are currently thirty eight in and out restaurants in the Bay Area.
Speaker 1: Thirty.
Speaker 7: That's a lot of South San Francisco. You got something to look forward to, finally, get out of that finally, because it's foggy there every single day.
Speaker 3: True, it's really depressing.
Speaker 1: It is okay in.
Speaker 7: South San Franciscans. We love you guys.
Speaker 1: Man, it's doggy there a lot the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, we have a talkback.
Speaker 8: Good morning, JV Morning Show. This is Misty from San Jose. I just want to wish my son Jimmy, a happy first day into ninth grade going off to high school.
Speaker 6: Woo hoo, love you baby.
Speaker 8: I hope you have a great day.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, that's a big ninth grade big How scared were you, guys on your first day of high school?
Speaker 1: So scared?
Speaker 7: But I'd be more scared if my mommy was leaving me a talk back about it. Then everybody at school was like, Hey, I heard your mom talking about you on the radio.
Speaker 1: I'm kidding, Jimmy, Jimmy, you have a great.
Speaker 7: First day rush today and not getting stuffed into your LOCKEROW, I'm kidding.
Speaker 3: Why did you have to ruin that?
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't. Sorry, sweet moment. Yes, it was great. First day.
Speaker 2: Let's bring on Angelina. If you don't know Angelina, she does nights here on Wildony for nine. You can check her out basically every day and she has something really really cool going on.
Speaker 3: Hi Angelina, Hey guys, what's up?
Speaker 1: Angelina?
Speaker 9: Was up?
Speaker 7: Up?
Speaker 3: So I've been seeing you posted about this drink. Tell us about it.
Speaker 13: Oh my god, it's so good. Brew Hawk Coffee and down. Lorenzo shot up with the owner, Brianna. She was literally like my first interview ever before well let me talk to anyone famous, and she just talks an amazing.
Speaker 1: Story famous people right now the boss does Oh we do?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Whoop?
Speaker 7: Okay go ahead. Wait So you have your own drinks at this place?
Speaker 13: Yeah yeah, I mean honestly, we've been talking about it for a while. She was one of my first interviews. They have like such an amazing story. She literally grew up like in the East Bay. Her mom had her own bakery and she would like her or her siblings how to work at this bakery shop and always had a dream of opening up her own coffee shop. And basically, like I want to say, she hit a low point, but she was going through some life changes and like decide us a Twitter job and open up this coffee shop. And then that was like in twenty nineteen. So of course they's like survived the pandemic. They created a really cool community in down Lorenzo. Its Latina owned, it's Mexican owned. They have like a bunch of cool drinks like cor Chapa and go keate ive coffee, and yeah, I always talked to her about like, oh my god, we should do a collap And now now it's here, cherry cream.
Speaker 3: Cold grew cherry cream cold brew. I'm like dying to try this. So when it comes with the glitter cherry.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 13: Yes, also the glitter cherry and you can eat it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's so good.
Speaker 7: I love I love love cherry flavored stuff, cherry flavored.
Speaker 1: Can't you name it? Cherry ice cream?
Speaker 13: And they have yes, and they have really like strong coffee. But we both hate white chocolate, but it is a white chocolate cream foam and it's so good, like it's so figh.
Speaker 2: Okay, you hate white chocolate, but you must really love cherries.
Speaker 13: Then yeah, I don't like say cherry, but I just trusted her. I kind of really did the cherries for the aesthetic because it'd be cute for a rollout, Okay, but I trusted her and it came out so good. It's literally my favorite drink on then.
Speaker 1: Let me let me get the streets.
Speaker 7: Someone is creating, like someone's created a beverage, like you know it's called the Graham Herbert. No one would ever order that, but like, hey, can I get the Graham Herbert? I thought it would embody stuff like everybody like I loved ingredients for me, but yours a white chocolate phone. You hate white chocolate, you hate cherries, so what part of this is.
Speaker 13: The white chocolate? I just don't like straight white chocolate like locas, like they're so sweet. But it's with the cold groom. It's perfect and it's real cherry. So it's really she sold me on it. I was like, okay, I trust you, and honestly, she's a genius with the recipes and it came out.
Speaker 3: So good, so cool.
Speaker 2: Again, this is Angelina. She does nights here on Mildony Fron and you have your own, your own drink. What's the coffee shop again?
Speaker 13: Brew Hawk Coffee is down Lorento Sosa, Angelina Cherry coom Colddrew. But for the whole month, we actually did a whole cherry menu. So they have like cherry off Pigado.
Speaker 3: There's so many good so it's limited to just this month.
Speaker 13: The menu, the cherry menu like cherry fast.
Speaker 7: What is your drink? Your drinks can stay on there full time.
Speaker 13: I'm hoping.
Speaker 7: So I got to get me a drink on a menu somewhere. Can I get from us? Can I get a sandwich named after me?
Speaker 1: Something? Anything? Angelina? Can you? Can you order this what's it called? The Angelina Cherry Cream cold Drew?
Speaker 7: Can I order the Angelina Cherry Cream cold brew with the side.
Speaker 1: Of mouth watering sal size with mouthwatering.
Speaker 2: That they can have the.
Speaker 13: Mouthwarding sauses on the side. They have a lot of good breakfast options too. I'm just saying some mouthwatering sauses on the side is so houth watering sou size at options.
Speaker 3: Do you want to.
Speaker 2: Support Angelina and this locally owned coffee shop.
Speaker 3: There's your there's your way to do it. They're in San Lorenzo.
Speaker 13: Yeah, down Lorenzo. I think right a question the Loyal High School. I want to say one of those high schools.
Speaker 7: Nice love that I'm here for it.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, thank you, Angelina. I can't need to try it. Thank you.
Speaker 13: I'm totally going to come in and bring you guys all some drinks.
Speaker 3: Sandy forced to try it? Please? All right, we'll talk to you later.
Speaker 13: Thank you, my guys.
Speaker 3: By all right, Graham, what else do you have here?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 7: I do want to talk about something a little serious going on. One expert is saying this is a public health issue, and that is selfie deaths people cities all the time.
Speaker 2: I see these so much that when I see a headline, it's like not even shocking any.
Speaker 1: It doesn't because there are quite a few of these.
Speaker 7: There's already been several, like notable ones this year, different travel influencers that have fallen off waterfalls and certain things and unfortunately passed away. They say that between twenty eight and twenty twenty one, there were more than three hundred and seventy nine selfie related desks worldwide. Now, again, this is a number that's kind of hard to track because not all you know, incident reports and stuff say that it's a selfie that they were doing attempting to cause when somebody falls off something or something dangerous, they put themselves in a dangerous situation. So we don't really know the true number, right, but that is that number has continued to grow year over a year, And they say taking the selfie as part of the problem. Obviously, people want to get out to the edge of a cliff or something for that perfect selfie. They say, Also, the reason that we're seeing in up ticket numbers is because just social media in general, people are more likely to go to some crazy waterfall spot or something after they see it on social media, they're like, oh, I got to go check it out. So you're seeing more people travel to these locations, and then you're also having people more people attempt to take that epic selfie and do something dangerous.
Speaker 1: And climb over a guardrail or whatever.
Speaker 7: Should selfie desks be declared a public health emergency?
Speaker 5: I mean, at this point, yeah, if they're happening, But when I think public health emergencies, I feel like something that's like out of our control.
Speaker 1: This isn't a little bit more.
Speaker 2: This is people being dumb making the decision to stand on the very edge of a cliff and.
Speaker 3: Take a selfie or stand on the edge of a waterfall, Like, who does that?
Speaker 7: Well, apparently quite a a lot of.
Speaker 2: People do that obviously, but but I mean like they're they're.
Speaker 3: Making that decision.
Speaker 7: Yeah, people make decisions to ride like, you know, a motorcycle without a helmet. And we still stepped in and we're like, I think you need to make a law for that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but is that a public health emergency?
Speaker 1: Maybe it was at one time.
Speaker 6: It is if it's happening so often, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know, I don't know what. I don't know what the way to handle this is.
Speaker 7: But people, Yeah, I do need to be have a little more common sense when it.
Speaker 3: Comes to this common sense in common we know that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point that the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Right now, let's check in with Cheety. You're a single one on the show. How a single life treating you? Because so far it ain't been easy.
Speaker 12: Nope, and it's still not.
Speaker 6: Oh no, but Selene, I kind of have a confession to make.
Speaker 1: Oh whoa, whoa.
Speaker 12: Okay, So a couple of weeks ago, I don't know how long ago it was, Selena asked me to help her out with this dating show that she has So I went there and everything was going fine. I was helping her set up, and next thing you know, I see this guy walk through the door and tell me why I matched with him?
Speaker 6: On bumble.
Speaker 7: Guys already matched one.
Speaker 12: No, you matched for a reason, right, I thought I did.
Speaker 3: But I think it's just.
Speaker 12: Because I had my goggle, my sleepy goggles on or something. Because later on and I realized I wasn't attracted to him, I kind of ghosted him like it.
Speaker 2: Was like, oh my god, so let me just let me just give some context really for me, me and my husband, we shot like a little Pop the Balloon dating show episode.
Speaker 3: This is like a speed dating thing for our YouTube.
Speaker 7: Channel, which turned out really it was very cool watch you have not yet seen it.
Speaker 3: It's not our YouTube channel A Jane Selena anyway.
Speaker 2: So I asked you to come out just to kind of help coordinate things, to get people like, hey, you're up now you're trying to go out there, you know, on camera, and just to kind of work behind the scenes.
Speaker 3: I didn't know that one of the guys are you matched either until I saw him and I was like, oh my god, you know with him.
Speaker 12: Because at first I didn't know if it was him or not, because I've only seen like a picture or whatever. And when he came up to me, he's like, it's good to finally beat you.
Speaker 2: And I.
Speaker 12: Was like, oh yeah, and I was like, this is the most awkwardest thing I've ever like been in my life, Like, oh, geetie.
Speaker 2: So he's still looking for love, and so don't you feel bad for rejecting him, because why are you going on a dating show If because he's looking for they're just like you are.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 12: He and then he also told me that he found out about it through my Instagram.
Speaker 1: Okay, so no, it's not persistent.
Speaker 12: No, I think that's just weird for you to show up somewhere just because you know or I don't know if he knew I was going to be there or not, because we didn't tell anybody that I was helping out. But for him to be on there, it just freaked me out a little bit.
Speaker 7: But maybe that shows he's serious about finding someone. He's willing to explore other avenues and kind of a fun one and really like put himself out there.
Speaker 1: I'm which is very agree.
Speaker 12: I feel a little bit of stockersh vibes, but that's just me. But good for him, Like I want him to find love and stuff, but his vibe and stead was just not matching with mine.
Speaker 3: Did you really get stocker vibes from him like he was hoping to see you? Yes?
Speaker 1: I don't.
Speaker 3: I want to argue that you said that's how you feel.
Speaker 1: You said that you ghost to them.
Speaker 7: That implies to me that you guys were trading messages and stuff because you matched and you had some messages going back and forth.
Speaker 3: It was like two messages and that was it. And what was it about him that turned you off?
Speaker 1: Messages?
Speaker 12: I told you the goggles kind of like cleared up a little bit, and I was just like, oh, yeah, no, so appearance wise, yeah, appearance wise was know what what is his personality wise? And personality wise?
Speaker 7: Oh.
Speaker 12: He also said when he was talking to the other girls because I was in the room too, and he said that he got banned off of Bumble and Tender and I was like, oh god, that was like, also good fun.
Speaker 2: He got banned because how he's dating app.
Speaker 3: Yeah, how do you get banned? Oh?
Speaker 5: So that's why he went on the dating show because now he has to meet.
Speaker 7: Yeah, okay, maybe I'm back. Maybe I'm back out on this guy.
Speaker 3: That's kind of weird. How do you get banned?
Speaker 12: I don't know, and I'm he said that because he had tender and bumble at the same time. But I have that and I'm still on the dating apps, so I don't know. Wow, it was kind of a red flag there too.
Speaker 7: And he said, do you spoted in with the telescope aimed at your bathroom window near your house?
Speaker 6: Now he knows where I live?
Speaker 4: See.
Speaker 1: I like that.
Speaker 7: Persistence? Persistent, guys, that's the moral of the story.
Speaker 2: No, No, I feel like it takes a lot to get banned from a dating app.
Speaker 3: That means people have like reported.
Speaker 1: You, Yeah, something like.
Speaker 3: Who knows for what? Yeah, you're clear of this guy? Can we say which one it is?
Speaker 13: Nope?
Speaker 1: Okay, So if we.
Speaker 7: If we go back and watch this the dating show that Selena and AJ put out, we're going to see him in there.
Speaker 3: Yep, it's one of them.
Speaker 13: I guess.
Speaker 3: We'll never know that, you guys, guess, but I'm not gonna tell you. Oh good, We're gonna go back or rewatch it. Jose A cat Here.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Thank you, so much for hanging out with us. Hope you're having a good Wednesday morning.
Speaker 1: Hawk Day.
Speaker 3: A couple of dog stories, Grandma, know you have something really quick?
Speaker 9: Do you?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 2: Remember the Japanese man who turned himself into a human border collie. He wanted to live his life out as a dog, and he got very realistically. Yeah, I got a fourteen thousand dollars hyper realistic custom made suit and he wears it and he just walks around on all fours and he lives his life as a dog. Well, now, you guys, he has a friend. He met someone else who's just as weird, I mean, passionate and also lives as a dog.
Speaker 9: Got to now they just hang out together and they they dog dance, They shake each other's pause, they roll over together, and they play tugo war with chew toys.
Speaker 1: That's so cute.
Speaker 3: It'd be cute if they were actual dogs. I think it's kind of weird, the whole human thing.
Speaker 1: We're not.
Speaker 3: I'm not the only one.
Speaker 1: Each other's button.
Speaker 3: I did wonder if this article failed to list that as one.
Speaker 7: Of their Yeah, and you know if they because they want to authentically That guy wants to authentically be a dog. So yeah, the first you don't go for a handshake or a pawshake, you go for a sniff of the butt, right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they did that though, a lot of people online were like, bro, like they need therapy and like thinking that it's just some like weird sex thing or something.
Speaker 3: Well, which he says that it's not you.
Speaker 2: It's just like a She's just someone who defies as a non human species.
Speaker 3: It's not like a weird fetish or anything like that.
Speaker 7: I'm totally fine with that.
Speaker 1: You do.
Speaker 3: You doesn't bother me. I guess do what you want.
Speaker 7: It's just me something to talk about at my job. Give something to talk about their jobs.
Speaker 3: Weird though, but not fine.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Graham, you have something doggy related as well.
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 7: I don't know if you guys saw this, but yesterday Dolti and Kabana announced they're launching a brand new perfume for dogs, Fifi Fefi or Fife I think Fee or Fife. Anyways, it's again, it's a perfume just for dogs, and says it boasts warm notes of musk, sand of wood, and lang lang. I don't know that some sort of flowering some sort of flowering tree thing. I just had to look it up. Anyways, and you know, this is their first entry into the dog perfume market, and they said the response has been overwhelming so far. People very excited about dog perfume. So that you know, your dog sometimes smells like dogs, a little stinky little dog smell, or they get wet, wet dogs smell whatever.
Speaker 3: Now they can smell dog smell.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Now they can smell fresh and clean and like lang lang and uh. Obviously there are some vets that are warning against us, like this is a bad idea and probably irritate your dog.
Speaker 1: They're not gonna like this.
Speaker 2: Well, I feel like if it's a perfume made for dogs, I'm assuming they they're using dog friendly sense ingredients.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but do you think the dog wants to The dog probably wants to smell like itself.
Speaker 2: The dog doesn't want to do a lot of things, but we, as they're humans, still make them true.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 7: So, Selena, you are on board with getting Bentley your dog some dog perfume.
Speaker 3: You said it's do China Bana.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I would dish out that much money for some dog perfume.
Speaker 7: But if there was like, oh, you like the knockoff one, yeah, there.
Speaker 3: Was like a cheaper one. Yeah, I would totally get some.
Speaker 1: Dog perfume like the one that they sell it Ross. Yeah.
Speaker 7: And it's like in the looks like doll Chinka Bana. It's not but it's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, that one's not good for me, don't. I don't like the dog smell. I don't.
Speaker 1: You don't, No, you do.
Speaker 7: I don't like other dogs smell, but I don't mind mine, like any dog smell. My dog comes in wet, dog smell, whatever you like. Dog breath smell, Like my dog's breath doesn't bug me, and I know it's not good. It like doesn't bug me at all because it's my dog. It's like my kid. Other people's dogs breath smell and stuff, get it away from me, but my own dog. It's kind of like with your own kids, Lenna, changing your own kids diapers. It's a breeze. No, it's still disgusting, Yeah, but it's imagine changing a random your kids diaper, like, oh my god, that.
Speaker 1: Would be give me some gloves. I won't. What about what.
Speaker 2: About knowing that other people would be disgusted by your dog smell?
Speaker 3: Would you get some perfume if you're having like company over?
Speaker 7: No, wow, because I like it. I like smelling my dog, like smelling her head, just put my nose in there and smelling her paws.
Speaker 1: Whatever is my dog?
Speaker 15: Cheat?
Speaker 3: You have a dog, would you get some perfume? Definitely? Whoa?
Speaker 7: But what if they you what if the vets are right? Like this is bad for your dog? Your dogs don't like this?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean if they're having like some sort of reaction or like wait to see if they break out.
Speaker 3: Then you don't use it.
Speaker 2: But you don't just like everything else, you test a small portion. Okay, see if it's If it's, it's all good. If it is, I'm definitely using that.
Speaker 1: Yes, guys are weird, hottest things.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows and the most talked about stories happening today in.
Speaker 3: The bay really good. Before I jump into my Sabrina story, Jess, why don't you open up the phone line? Ooh, I would love to.
Speaker 5: We have four Cali Bungo Water Park tickets. Fur Collar twenty right now eight eight A three through three ninety four nine, all right, good luck.
Speaker 2: So Sabrina Carpenter wants everyone to know that she did not ask Taylor Swift permission to work with Kim K. So that was one of the first things I think a lot of fans thought of when Sabrina Carpenter popped out for Skim's April campaign.
Speaker 3: I think people were like, does Taylor know about this? Is she okay with this?
Speaker 2: Because Taylor and Kim obviously have that long standing feud, and at the time Sabrina was opening up for Taylor on tour. Now Sabrino recently implied that she did get Taylor's blessing, so then all the headlines were Sabrina did ask Taylor Swift permission to work with Kim K. But now and then you interview with Variety, she said, quote the post about me having to ask for her permission. No, she's one of my best best friends, and we grabbed dinner or text and catch up just like you would with your best friend. So I guess it came up in conversation. Maybe she mentioned it was something she was doing and Taylor was like, oh cool, like supportive. Not necessarily she asked Taylor permission to do the project, right, which makes more sense.
Speaker 7: Yes, I think it would be weird to have to ask your friend.
Speaker 1: Can I do this? Can I make millions of dollars?
Speaker 3: Can I advance my career?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Do you think it would be possible for me to earn some of that big chunk of money that you're making? Are you doing this partnership?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you?
Speaker 9: All right?
Speaker 2: Remember that former Team USA gymnast that Simone Biles really stuck it to. In case you don't know, here's the backstory. Mikayla Skinner. She competed with Simone Biles at the last Summer Olympics and this year when Team USA was formed. But Kayla Skinner had some things to say about it on her YouTube channel.
Speaker 14: Besides Simone, I feel like the talent and the depth just isn't like what it used to be. Just noticed, like I mean, obviously a lot of girls don't work as hard. The girls just don't have the work ethic.
Speaker 2: So when Simone and the girls won goal this was last week, Simone posted a picture with the caption lack of talent lazy Olympic champions. Well, now michaela is pleading for everyone to just is bad bro because apparently she's been getting death threats.
Speaker 14: Unfortunately, things have really gotten out of hand lately, and it's something else entirely when that turns into cyberbullying, or even worse, watching people cheer on the bullying, which has led to threats of physical harm to me, my husband, and our daughter is disgusting. So please, at this point, I am just asking for it to just stop, for it.
Speaker 3: To just stop. She says.
Speaker 2: The threats and the messages have been NonStop, and she even mentioned Simone directly.
Speaker 14: If Simone truly believes that I called our team lazy and lacking talent, and if that's really how she feels, I am really heartbroken over it, but not just heartbroken because it isn't how I feel or even what I previously said.
Speaker 3: Do we need to go back and play what she said? Oh my, I literally said lacking talent. They don't have talent and workit.
Speaker 5: Yes, dick By, what you said and you started this in the beginning.
Speaker 2: So she she said that she did apologize to each of them individually, which is fine. At this point, we should just let it go and move on. I'm not here for cyberbullying and leaving me messages and hating.
Speaker 7: You know, I'm not here any of that little ridiculous And who are the people that then want to take it to that level, Like you.
Speaker 3: Don't even know Simone or these girls, but you.
Speaker 7: Can like Simone Biles dunked all over her, you know, yeah, and so did the entire team by winning the gold and then that post and like it it's totally dunked on. Yeah, and yeah if you want to pile on with a few jokes and memes. But the people that are like taking it to like what's the point of that, to the point of like threats and then like actual boying, like what do you let it go?
Speaker 1: What are you doing? Make a couple funny jokes out of it, and then.
Speaker 3: Move on, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 4: All?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 7: First off, quick congrats to the US men's basketball team in their quest for gold medal at the Paris Olympics.
Speaker 1: Yesterday.
Speaker 7: They totally pounded Team Brazil one twenty two to eighty seven. That was a knockout round, So Brazil is out now. The United States is going to advance to play Serbia. I think it's tomorrow. The winner of that will play the winner of France. Germany for the gold medal. It's all but it's all but a shirt this US team. Barring some major major collapse, they should win the gold all right. In a surprise to no one in this era of streaming platforms continually raising their prices, Disney announced yesterday they're going to be increasing prices for Disney Plus, Hulu, and ESPN Plus this fall. Starting October seventeenth, the monthly US price for the ad supported Disney Plus subscription is going to go It's going to become ninety ninety nine, and the AD free plan is going to go to fifteen ninety nine. Both of those are two dollars a month increases.
Speaker 1: I'm Triggering is.
Speaker 7: Also going up two dollars to nine ninety nine a month, and the no ADS is going up one dollar month. ESPN going up one dollar month eleven ninety nine from ten ninety nine. So they're just a price increase across the board.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine