Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts egg. You're about to teach.
Speaker 2: Your name's glazed by the Great Chris Ray God, Derek, a black Man, and Tom Sway.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some ship. Sit back and prepare for some way. You did not destroy our nuclear facilities. This is news to me. You are funny. You are funny? Orangeman? Are you? Are you iran? I am a run Okay, yes it is men. I'm sorry, it is me, mister. I'm spelling it. I'm sounding it the racist way. Are you rad?
Speaker 2: I rang?
Speaker 1: I run, I run far away. I thought you took my joke. Man, that's my joke. I killed you now will do take? Yes, I build my nuclear bomb and I kill you because you took my joke. I build my nuclear bomb and I kill you. Welcome to the stark Tank Pod. Guys, it's weak Chris, it's him. It's mean, it's him, Derek. Can you imagine that? Can you imagine it? I mean you don't have to because you're looking at Patreon dot comsa's snark Tank early access ad for you all that crap exclusive episodes. You know where to go and snark Tank dot shop for merchandise. Final Fantasy, Autistic and Afraid, all sorts of other shirts. I got some older drops there as well. Check it out, guys. Uh yeah, it's this week is hilarious. This week is hilarious to me. It's been a year, has been hilarious. Really.
Speaker 2: Yeah, only halfway through the run, bro, I know, it's only he's only halfway through the one fourth of the run, So one eighth of the run.
Speaker 1: You so needlessly complicated that, But it's that's right, sure, you get it said. We're a couple of months in halfway halfway, halfway through the first half, first fourth, the first fourth, you suck the fourth Yeah, stupid whatever Epstein, listen. Epstein turns out just total accident, just a total misunderstanding. It was like a SEINFELDI in circumstance where you know he was, you know, he was scratching his nose in the car, and the person next to him thought he was picking his nose, and everybody's now he thinks he's a nosepicker. And and that's that's exactly the poor situation, our poor, poor, poor friend Jeffrey Epstein got himself into. Because it turns out there's no client list at all. That's what the that's what the DJ and the dew Trump FBI are saying there's no client list, even though like, what is it? A couple months ago Pam BONDI was like, the list is on my desk.
Speaker 3: They they did a whole fucking press conference, Yeah they did, and handed folders to influencers, these chuddy influen innswers and just show that it was obvious that when they didn't discuss anything afterwards they handed them nothing. Yeah, they're holding up and taking these photo ops and ship and I remember seeing this fucking jackasses, like you just love getting played, don't you, guys.
Speaker 1: That binder must have just been for you know what. You know, there's videos of people showing people in supermarkets like memes, but like in a binder, like printed on paper, and just like that's what That's what that binder must have been. It just must have been like a bunch of JD Vans photos.
Speaker 2: I feel like it was the script half Life three.
Speaker 1: This is nothing. It's just blank pages, Like look look at it right here.
Speaker 2: It's like a three hundred pages of blank and you're like, lisen it great, and you're like, what what was this?
Speaker 1: The script is g Man Gordon, and then the rest of the pages are game happens, game happens, and then the last one's game ends, game ends.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, amazing hour.
Speaker 1: Whoa into this? They're just like all right now, smile, smile, and they're just like, yeah, this is great, guys.
Speaker 2: Why even those people have been killed, like for real, like you know what I mean, those people that.
Speaker 1: Went along with that shit crazy? I don't look at it.
Speaker 2: I think it, dude, I think I think that shit's fucking Maybe two more crazy things happen, like two more like outwardly crazy, just sort of contained Internet crazy. You know, like if you're not on the if you're not into politics, you're not going to see this shit exactly.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I may hear about it, but you might not see it. We need two more like straight up fucked up things to happen before it gets like it is just Crimstone and fire bad. And I'm like, all right, cool, go for it.
Speaker 1: It's just crazy to me, even like how can you build Like I'm pretty sure Dan Bongino, who's like currently the head of something, I don't remember what do you remember what his title is?
Speaker 3: I don't know what fucking job they gave dumb asshole, Yeah, what do you? I don't know was he hotel associated with the FBI before? I don't know if it was before, or I just know that he was just some dumb ass fucking podcast or that way too many people listened to him on the right, Like like when I was looking at his numbers and I was like, this guy, it's like a piece of wetstone doing a podcast, and I just thought.
Speaker 1: So watched Freedman though, too, Like the success of certain podcasts confuses me greatly, sure, because I really don't Lex Friedman. I really don't understand Lex. I actually started.
Speaker 2: I think I figured out Lex Friedman where I think there's a lot I think I think streaming is responsible for Lex Freeman and what I'll explain this. I was trying to think of why there were so.
Speaker 3: Many streamers that are so goddamn boring, and I couldn't figure out why people watch them. And I think people replaced just dead silence, dead air with just anything, and it became long form content. And like Lex Friedman, I feel like none of these people are listening to any of this shit, but they can't just sit in silence.
Speaker 1: Oh you know what it is. It's like if I listened to a podcas with a boring person and they have dead air or like if they have silences, then it's like that's not well, that's not my silence. I'm not boring, you know what I mean. It's almost like a self like a self help where it's like, oh, it's not my fault that I feel uncomfortable, right, yeah, this guy, It's kind of I was. I was.
Speaker 3: I was trying to watch and I was trying to game and watch something, but the game was getting kind of interesting because I was fucking around with it a lot, and so I started to realize, if I have to put something on, it needs to be much more like tranquil Les, like it needs to just be like kind of in the background. And I feel like that's what streaming is now, and that's what Lex Friedman is and all these people that just you're not you're not listening to them, and I think all they do at the end to pretend like they did listen. They look at and scan the comics section, And I agree.
Speaker 2: I play like heavy house music and I'm just true.
Speaker 1: Heavy house music is well, that's exactly the point.
Speaker 2: That's good, Like that's that. Yeah, a lot of I'm talking about what's going on. Noise is fine. I have both volumes maxed, so I don't know what I mean. That's that's that's a little insane. I got into computer games when my when I was thirty. So I'm fucking trashed, ruining everything very body, and I'm like, I'm doing so good.
Speaker 1: Check my score. Fucking three and ninety eight ninety eight.
Speaker 2: They are farming the fuck out to me, Dude, that's like, that's too many, impossibly too many kills for them to get without having won the game ages again, so it's like.
Speaker 1: What is the cap that is possibly first one hundred? I want to do that.
Speaker 2: I want I want to play a game with my by yourself. I want to play a game with that. I think next time we boot up Halo to see the compom which collectors the collection, we should all see who could die the most in one game. You just see who gets the most best. You know, that's interesting, that's interesting. Yeah, I bet I know, I bet I would. I would know how to do it, though I don't think I know the heat maps. I know how I know where people go. I think I think I should stand in front of the power weapons.
Speaker 1: Just wait, you, I really to the test stomach dying that much.
Speaker 2: Though, Yeah, I think I don't think he can. I think I think he's gonna start getting upset. I just can't do anything about it. You know how many time I play on mm K two and I know I'll die more than you.
Speaker 1: The thing is, it's like, I've probably died in Halo collectively more than you've killed in any video game. I I've played Halo so much.
Speaker 2: That's true, But I think what happens is going to bother you because your in thing is gonna be like, oh, throw grenade, get around corner, do that. I'm just gonna be lost in the water. And I think that's what makes it funnier.
Speaker 1: I've been playing the collection recently because I've been trying to do this. They have these like speed run things where it's like apparently like and I was like, oh shit, I didn't know you could. I didn't know that this was the thing I forgot. So I was trying to speed run. It's like it's fucking hard. But that game is so beautiful, man, Like that game ages so well what three yeah, just the sandbox of it I've never seen the same thing happen exactly the same way twice in that game, and it's just like I love it. But do you think you think do you think Epstein played Halo? He might probably a pretty good I would based on the time period that he was like kicking it, like where he was like really maxing.
Speaker 2: Out rappers and him and Donald Trump are freaking high. Five minutes they walked into second grade classrooms.
Speaker 1: When he was mixing, when he was in his mid maxing era of like getting the maxim amount of kids on the maxim amount of flights. Right, I can't imagine that Halo didn't come up at least a handful of times. That's a good point, especially in that era, you know, that period of time.
Speaker 3: That's a good point, like oh hey, I got the new Xbox, I got the I got that box machine on the.
Speaker 1: Plane, they got the three sixty. And then they were like, you know, you can play video you can you can hook your iPod up to this and play music while you play games, So like while you're molesting, you can play Halo and listen to fucking I don't know, and ye and you I've tried. I've tried to imagine like the most uncomfortable music to be listening to in the midst of being molested, and I feel like is probably an act.
Speaker 2: That's pretty good. What about shot, I think would be any smooth operator where you're getting more smooth operator, that's just that's just that's just villains, that's more. That's not as uncomfortable as its fucking evil. That's like listening to the Devil in Me or whatever it is while you're getting more less and you're like, damn or the Devil in me?
Speaker 1: That was definitely the Devil's in you, for sure. But which is the double en me? It's the h about double went down to Georgia? What's long time about? It's are you talking about Bules Bules Bob? What? What artists are you talking about?
Speaker 2: Forgot?
Speaker 1: I think it's uh, you're not talking about by Stephen Lynch. I think O the Devil in I and I okay, I'm speaking of slipping Uh the the Azzie concert. You see that, And I was like, this is what it's actually it was it was actually way better.
Speaker 2: I saw a clip and first clip I saw I was like, oh this is I had to turn it off because it was so bad.
Speaker 1: It was it was war pigs.
Speaker 2: Because I think there was confusion because Ozzie was singing an octave.
Speaker 3: Lower and they were playing in their original key. But the weird thing is they've done like there's a twenty ten live concert that they have that's like really dope where I feel like that's when you should have stopp playing forever because I was just like perfect cap where they went off lower because he you don't want to sing his high anymore. Anyway, it was perfect, It was great. It seemed like there was a miscommunication because he's like, you know, much lower and then the guitar is like dan like like how it used to be.
Speaker 1: And I was like, I hate this. I was like, what's happening? But like I.
Speaker 2: Heard when I was a child that he was he was old, So here's gone he's now.
Speaker 1: Here's the thing. I think he's in the seventies.
Speaker 2: That's great.
Speaker 1: Really, that's kind of a rough seventy. Well he made it that, you know, I guess, I mean, I guess, yeah, he is a rock started really hardes that makes sense.
Speaker 3: Here's the thing though, and I believe this so because I know Sharon Osborne lies a ton she's like a fucking horrible personal wife.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: But they said and I in the early two thousands why he was so fucked up was that he had specific medication that was making him that that way. I actually believe that because he's not doing that weird shaky mumbly ship like he was during that the reality show when he was like everyone.
Speaker 2: Dude, I remember seeing that on VH one, obviously, like during Flavor of Love or some bullshit, And I'm like, even as a kid, when.
Speaker 1: I was still forming, like where I should stand more, I was.
Speaker 2: Like, should he be on television? Should he be on?
Speaker 1: Imagine watching, imagine watching watching v H one and and finding one person on VH one to be like, should this guy be on? Tell? That's everybody on VH one.
Speaker 2: Remember Midge and Mac? Who remember Midge and Mac from I Love in New York. The little person they dropped in the river. They were doing the thing when it had they had to like they were doing something, would have had to like get from one platform to another in the water, and they dropped this small black person there.
Speaker 1: So you know he can't swim. There's no way he's making that. Bro, You're a lot like he's got like two negative status of X he's got he's got poisoned and stunt.
Speaker 2: At the same time, it was like, brother, your cook, don't do this fight.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, I don't know, I like I saw. I don't remember watching the Ausy Osbourne show because I don't I don't know if I really cared, but uh yeah I was. I was watching a little bit of these this concerts. He's sitting down in the concert, it's clear he can't stand then, yeah, the giant throat. It's a smart way to do it, to be honest, but uh yeah. I was listening to some of it. Some of it was like, ooh, he's old, and so I was like, I'm kind of surprised that this doesn't sound worse like he sounds like he's like, you know, seventy yeah, but it's it could sound far like when he was doing like there's certain parts of uh paranoid. I was like, oh, okay, yeah, not bad listening listening to it made me realize, like, oh, I like more Black Sabbath songs than I thought I did. Yeah, I'm I'm a big Sabbath fan.
Speaker 2: We just know them because we're like that's just like it was around. That's like, that's like what like, that's not it's not classical rock, but that's the kind of rock you get introduced to. Yeah, especially when you're learning about it's certainly the.
Speaker 3: Birth of metal everybody kind of like coins or something like if people play stuff like that now more or less, especially like say the the opening riff of of War Pigs, it's it's more like a doom or sludge in metal, Like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a subgenre metal sludge. Yeah, what the fuck is that? I mean sludgey. It's very.
Speaker 3: You know, like very low tune, very fuzzy. It's very slow and boring. So is doom metal.
Speaker 2: Like it's the dude, I've I've I listened, I've gotten way more to listen to rock music in general. But it's such an insanely deep genre that I'm like, Jesus, why even call it rock? Just music? There's other music with sounds that sometimes people make it hard.
Speaker 1: I think I think it's generally like an electric guitar makes it rock kind of it does. It's like kind of like not really not officially, but like when I think of most songs that I know that like feature heavily an electric guitar. It's generally speaking, it's rock like there's like a handful of maybe stick out like maybe like fucking what beat it? Maybe maybe that's a rock inspired beat that that's a rock inspired song though, sure, yeah, but it's not Halen.
Speaker 2: Isn't Halen the guitar in that song? He's He's in both of them, right, isn't he in Bad and Beat It? Because they both have the guitar riffed in it? I actually don't know about Bad. I know he is in one of them, absolutely solo where he's doing a bunch of hammer ons and he's doing a bunch of ship.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's He's great.
Speaker 2: I mean I wish I was a lot for the disco. I wish I was allowed to see that ship in person. Not really, I was like it like being corporeally there, maybe not like physically there because that would suck. Yeah, I don't know that because you know, I don't want to go back in time. The seventies discos look cool, but like leaving a disco is probably the worst experience. You like, leave this, go to like all right, I'm about to get attack for no reason. Like I had a good time of using cocaine, like dancing with a bunch of cool women with afros, and then you walk out into immediate hate crime.
Speaker 1: That's absolutely like the peak of both experiences and literally like there's probably never been a better time to be a black person than in the seventies in a disco, and no worse time than exiting then immediately after you as a slave is probably slightly worse, well, I think being I think it was slightly. I think it was.
Speaker 2: I think it's a little. I think it's a little I mean, let me preface, I think it was a little overblown slave mild.
Speaker 1: What do you mean in the sense.
Speaker 2: Oh man, what's happening that at least you would die before you see how much your sacrifice didn't matter, you know, like be.
Speaker 1: Gone, Like you're kept so ignorant that you don't know that there's anything better.
Speaker 2: So like this, because it gets it doesn't get as bad?
Speaker 1: Is it worse? Is it worse to never know that it could be better? And thus you're just kind of like stuck in a hell that doesn't bad.
Speaker 2: I don't even believe this, I know, I know you don't believe that. Like you're not saying anything like it's like, in contrast to what I'm just saying something, wait for people to argue like, yeah, well listen, I'm sure one maybe maybe one listener was like and everybody else was like fair.
Speaker 1: Plain halo or something. Well it's getting fucked by Epstein's unkle or something rolled home from a fucking badger. The point of all this is to say that, uh, you know, there's no client list who just turns out he was just he was a missonershure guy the friend. Uh, that's a shame. It's a shame he killed himself for no reason, for no reason at all. And it's a shame that Gallainne Maxwell is in prison for just being annoying and a bitch. I guess so crazy.
Speaker 2: This is crazy because that's the case. If that's the case, Yeah, you can get a lot of women, if that's the case for it. Yeah, if you just we can do a woman.
Speaker 1: Maybe.
Speaker 3: So we gotta we got to get to the bottom of like who crossed Epstein since he was clearly innocent and going back to where he had already been convicted you know before, Yeah, he actually served time for being a fucking pervert, pedophile freak.
Speaker 1: So obviously that's not.
Speaker 2: True either, Right, it's all likely, it's all it's all lie. I believe Cash, Betel, I believe Dan.
Speaker 1: What is his name, Ben? Yeah? Whatever the fuck? Just stupid. What if he does a complete one eddie and he goes he's trans and he's like, my name is tran Vongina now trans Bongina. Well, I wouldn't have anything.
Speaker 2: I gotta say, it wouldn't surprise me, like you know, like you would just you would just see that like yeah, sure, why not?
Speaker 1: Yeah sure?
Speaker 2: At this point, like the head of the dude director of the FBI looks like he's he looks like I've seen him every Like, hey, we need to type cast like this crazy guy with the bomb that's gonna blow up a bank.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, like like he does look like the kind of guy who's going like his his main interests and like if he was on a dating profile, it would say my I like long walks on the beach and blowing banks up.
Speaker 2: I bet he worked on the stream Home makeover and was like this is awesome, it's blown up. I love that party. I was always wondering, like what if they're too close and like a whole piece of offense goes straight through.
Speaker 1: Someone changeling a change lingk fence blasts towards them like vertically, and then.
Speaker 2: Remember the guy remember his name? Yes, names names from the.
Speaker 1: Dan Jon Gino, Yeah, John Williams, Scott, No, stop stop top, Neil Patrick Harris. I need you to stop so I can start thinking. Sure, Neil the grass and rat. Fuck?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Whose the has three names?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Hunter s Thompson, Yeah, Brian Brian, Dwayne the Rock Johnson What was that for?
Speaker 2: Ship?
Speaker 1: Dwayne Rock Johnson, Robert bo Burnham, Robert Downey Jr. Robert Downey Jr. Again, Robert un Chad Chad Chadwick Boseman Junior, Chad Chad, Jeffrey johnas Epstein. Whatever this is a dude, j Jonah Jameson. You don't know anything. You don't remember. This guy isn't what's happening. What's happening to this guy? I don't know, man, he's losing his Mind's his fault. It totally is you guys with three names?
Speaker 2: Shut up, shut up.
Speaker 1: That's not stupid, Okay, Sirien, what's the guy names? Shut the fun up? Shut up? Working for everybody you're watching?
Speaker 2: Leaves leave, look at you and goes to the collective is like they're not worth it.
Speaker 1: You're watch somehow, your watch somehow communicates this to you. Wait, let me ask, but dude, so.
Speaker 2: What's the host for Extreme Home Makeover?
Speaker 1: Ty Pennington? Ty Pennington?
Speaker 2: Why didn't you say something?
Speaker 1: Because he doesn't have to three names?
Speaker 2: Motherfucker. I hadn't said he had three names. He could have been like, no, he doesn't. I thought, Penon, because you do absolute bastards. You had me on you. That's blaming. I'm blaming my suffering on him. You could have just stopped acknowledge. Acknowledge right now.
Speaker 1: I want the audience to look at like the the the abusive, the psychological, like narcissistic nature. You dump bitch. He said, what's the guy with three names? And expected me and mad at me that I didn't say ty Pennington.
Speaker 2: I said, who was the host for Extreme Homemakeover? I said, yeah, I didn't hear that he has three names. I didn't hear that he has three names.
Speaker 1: I didn't hear that part.
Speaker 2: Once I said he had three names, and I tried to dig into my mental palace. You could have been like, it's ty Peniton. You fucking idiot. Instead of allowing me to go through my brain.
Speaker 1: You're assuming we heard you say who's the host of a trade?
Speaker 2: I didn't say it, all right, Maybe you guys gaslighted me, and I believe I didn't.
Speaker 1: Say it, but you knew what I was thinking. What No, I didn't know? Crazy? Crazy?
Speaker 2: Listen, he looks really rough now, yeah, probably really you got a lot of work, all that, all that?
Speaker 1: Uh it was crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't you know who this is, I'd be fucking shot.
Speaker 1: I don't The name sounds familiar, but I never watched ty Pennington moved that bus. I guess you've just got a familiar Oh my god. I used to have that.
Speaker 2: The spikes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, the two thousand old old men.
Speaker 3: But it's once you hit six seventeen you gotta stop. I think once your seventeen, guys, I.
Speaker 1: Think that's fair.
Speaker 2: I think you can have the spikes until your twenty seven.
Speaker 1: But one thing before, I forget.
Speaker 2: You have to live a particular lifestock until you having it, like what be a I'm not gonna say it.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, one thing before, because there's a couple things you want to bring up before we move on. From this, but like the one thing that I want to bring up is the fact that like about the you know, this Epstein ship is like Dan Bongino or Cash Motel, one of them outwardly said, I've seen the video, right, and like fanning the flames of it, like, oh, I've seen the video and then now it's just like Noll, the cameras weren't working. It is truly like I genuinely want to know because I know that there's some like straggler conservative I know some conservatives will pop in here, I mean now and again, I really want to know, at what point are you just tired of being made to look like a complete fucking retard because this is just I mean, it's hilarious to me because it's just like this is not surprising to me, but like if you're shocked. I saw some people being like I'll never trust Cash Betel or Dan Bongino again. I'm like, oh, you did, you did, Yes, they did. I'm never gonna trust lives Lye mcphibbington again. I'm never gonna trust fucking uh doctor tells lies ever again. I can't doctor liar, Like what you mean, I'm trust them again, it's embarrassing to it's embarrassing to admit that you ever trusted these people. It's it's sad, it sucks.
Speaker 3: I want to I think it's important to talk to these people and ask them how how they got interested in these people, how they believe them, Not not necessarily why, because I think the why is obvious.
Speaker 1: It's that they just want They just want to believe that. Yeah, but it's like, how did you get into this uh space, to where you started believing these people who obviously don't have any good intentions.
Speaker 2: We should we should make it more difficult for them to even be able to get food and have the means.
Speaker 1: If you see cashpertail with like a burger slap out of his hands, like you should.
Speaker 2: They shouldn't be able to like my problem, shouldn't be able to buy property, shouldn't be able to get medicine for themselves.
Speaker 1: They should have special hospitals for themselves only.
Speaker 2: I think I'm done. I'm done with them being They're not people. No, they're not a human to me. I'm pretty even even even their supporters, I'm starting to get like a little bit too jaded or I was like, oh, this isn't good to where, uh say, there was you know, a tragedy happened in Texas.
Speaker 1: You know there was a flood.
Speaker 2: And oh yeah there's a I hated it. Where's Moses? I hated by my initial reaction where I was just like.
Speaker 1: You mean, Noah whatever, Yeah, Moses didn't a flood.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I guess he got the ocean.
Speaker 1: The ocean is not a flood though, to I mean, it's still water, It's still a water bender. You could argue that part and put his little cane down and it would have I'm just saying, Noah is the flood associated? Yeah, Moses versus Noah? Who got it? Oh?
Speaker 2: Man, Moses, Moses got it, Modes, I.
Speaker 1: Think because Noah just builds a boat. He was also waters. Yeah, support can you can you defeat him? Because I feel like I feel like by the time he finished building that ship, he was like nine hundred or something. Crazy he was. He was old.
Speaker 2: He was like you're thinking, like fourteen years something like that, like some sort of crazy fourteen years old. It was some sort of crazy, like it was not for some reason, it's fourteen and twenty one, sound right, But that Noah was fifteen.
Speaker 1: Noah was fifteen when he finished the arc. He was three when he started.
Speaker 2: So fake, So hey, no, did you know he only brought two of the clean animals? He brought two of the dirty animals in and seven of the clean You know that, right?
Speaker 1: I think I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think there's truth to the to the arc. I think he might have built this canoe and died with his wife in it.
Speaker 1: I think a long ass time ago people did big build build a big ass boat. But like, I don't know if it matters.
Speaker 2: Oh my bad. Uh So he was six hundred years old when he finished it. Excuse me start?
Speaker 3: I think he lived up to uh nine hundred though, So he finished the ARCT six hundre years old. He possibly started on four and eighty years old. And if the one hundred and twenty year period refers to that, so yeah.
Speaker 2: This is and this is this niggas depiction of years is wrong. It's probably like maybe like ninety eight, and he thought it was imagine entirely. I just think it didn't sounds translations.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine that?
Speaker 2: I feel like they just upped it, like what we do, like for you know, for people make a good story by just making things out insane and then and then listen, gentlemen, again, here we are talking about Cash Pittell and Dan, piece of ship, Jony or whatever.
Speaker 1: And it's like, why am I surprised people believe? It's like I keep getting slapped in the.
Speaker 2: Face literally animals that are only located on parts of the world. So I mean this nigga went all the way he got, brought them back to the Middle East, over got lions.
Speaker 1: All that, like penguins and polar bears coexisted together.
Speaker 2: I want us to be friends. They were dancing on there. They were dancing our little campfires. All the latest fucking fortnitey modes and stuff like game was crazy game called Fortnite. It's gonna be a game called Fortnite in a few thousand years.
Speaker 1: I should you not. It's gonna be fucking lucive as a motherfucker. That's you see a bear doing an acoustics, but.
Speaker 2: Then it just stands up and it starts fucking doing it. That's crazy, dude.
Speaker 1: Crazy. The Bible is good. I think we should reride the Bible.
Speaker 2: We should have been a great flood, but I think that part might have happened. I feel.
Speaker 3: Absolutely in the Mesopotamia era, like in like say, in the the Sumerian Ship, there's a flood.
Speaker 1: There's too many disparate accounts of like that happening for it to be completely it's.
Speaker 3: Just like like everything else, it's all fucking play dary, because why wouldn't you do Why would you not if you're if there's no consequences for your actions, I guess, and you're not creative.
Speaker 2: Just oh, this story is kind of cool. I'm gonna just it's a couple of why wouldn't you do that? What do you think was the first guy that walked into a temples? Like I'm finna a lot of these niggas like crazy to take all the power, like you think, like what do you like? What do you think that dog?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: I imagine being the first guy to be like, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I can lie and get whatever I want.
Speaker 2: Holy ship, Yeah, God wants me to deep dick your wife right now in front of you.
Speaker 1: I mean that's what the whole like zoos ship was currently.
Speaker 2: He was just like, hey, was good, I'm gonna turn into a bird fuck you fly away against gave him bird dick just like just I.
Speaker 1: Don't know you even think it would just like his birds. I'm a fan. You know, birds have intense organstics, way better than people do, better than that God exactly what it says. Then the Book of Zeus, the Book of Yeah, the Holy speaking of Zeus books. What about zoo books?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I was saying. So I went to the zoo. I went to the San Diego Zoo.
Speaker 1: That fucking transition is crazy anyway, Free Epstein. He did nothing wrong, nothing wrong, and the trust Cash trust Funny, I agree with that he did nothing. I mean a court, and what am I going to just doubt my intelligence community, doubt government? Why would I I trust my government? Now? Yeah, come on, I think Karan was I ran it was ten minutes away from building a bomb. Yes, the ten minutes in counting, they didn't count it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the motherfucker told me it was true, so I believe him.
Speaker 3: They called that short actor Tom Cruise. They got the bomb diffused. That's what the latest movie is about. Actually in real time, it's kind of crazy that they did that. They shot it. Yeah, so that's what's going on. And then Cash was like, hey man, good job. Now we got to go let the people know that Epstein is innocent and he died a hero and a patriot, and.
Speaker 2: Then Tom Cruise flies me.
Speaker 1: You know, it is fucking weird that, uh. Cash Purtel went on TV and said, after all this, the Epstein died a hero. Uh you know, he got a dangling from his man. Uh he did nothing wrong. And we thought he had a client list, but turns out it was literally just all of his shopping lists. We looked at it closer, and it turns out what we thought was Prince Harry and Prince Charles or whatever, turns out we misread it. It was actually just eggs and milk and supposed it's a complete grocery list. We're sorry for misleading you guys. Yeah, bye bye bro.
Speaker 2: I man I I wish I was a piece of ship because how easy.
Speaker 3: Would it be to just have an army, have unlimited money, manipulate people so like the stuff that they believe. I was just watching there's a guy named I think your trip if a YouTuber. He's just some like I don't know, this pale looking guy, looks a little weird, looks like he kills people, but he uh showed het. He's one of the true crime guys. And I was just looking at the QAnon conspiracy moms.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, the q of moms, and like one of them killed this lawyer, you know, like because he was, you know, grifting her, and he's grifting all these people.
Speaker 2: And one of them is like, I can't trust him. He's actually with the state, killed this shit out of him, and it's just all this guy told a few lies that die for it, dude, And funny about it too. His wife was totally on board and believed his bullshit too, to where even when the core thing happened and it clearly this guy's not a real lawyer or anything, but she still like says to the fucking perpetrator, you know, like it's a shame you did this.
Speaker 1: He was helping you.
Speaker 2: And it's like Nigga, after the trial and knowing that this guy's not even licensed, you're like, oh, he was helping you.
Speaker 1: And like these people are so fried.
Speaker 2: And I'm like, imagine having these minions, Imagine having like go like go forth and collect money for me, you know, like pigeons and stuff.
Speaker 1: You can train them to like steel ship. I want to do that with people. I wish I wish it was like, I wish court was more fun. Oh, like, I wish you could. I wish you could be like, uh, like your lawyer could ask you like, hey, are you innocent? And you go yeah, and he's like, you're on her. Come on, there should be duels again. You're out of My client was going gombling mode.
Speaker 2: Trial by combat? Didn't the greasy fuck say that with the greasy black hair?
Speaker 1: Uh the lawyer Julian child by combat? Do you remember that? Oh? Yeah, at the at January sixth, I'm pretty sure that happened. It was something like that. I don't want to say that was that. I think it were rallied before or like a little I think you're right it was before it happened. I can't remember if it was on the day or if it was like slightly before, but it was definitely before. But yeah, trial, let's have trial by combat. He said that like a couple of hours I think before they stormed the capitol. I think that's real, which is, by the way wild, but I would have accepted it to him, sure, let's fight. Let let's go right now.
Speaker 2: Put him and put him in and bring in and bring in someone that can That is really good right before the riot. Yeah, was it on the day Let's have trial by combat? Ruby Giuliani, Yeah, Rudy Giuliani roused up crowd before riot. Yep, yeah, classic Save America rally.
Speaker 1: It was the same. Yeah, Yeah, that's crazy. Isn't that insane?
Speaker 2: That that was?
Speaker 1: I feel like the facts of these things are like they get like cloudy, yeah, in our memories or like we we misplaced them. But bro, that was Mayor Julie. That guy was on stage being like, let's have trial by combat moments before the insurrection. It's fucking insane. Yeah, it's all people to say that it's crazy. Yeah, yeah they didn't. The guy from Bard almost catch him trying to sleep put a kid, yeah something like that, right, Yeah, I was he like almost trying to take his pants off or some shit. Yeah, I mean I wouldn't put it past him. But there's a there's an argument to be made that it's like you kind of selectively edited that, which I could believe, But like, at the same time, you don't really deserve my goodwill, you know, or my fair Like I could see that being like, oh, you literally gave me a fucking mike that travels up my fucking leg. I got to adjust it. I could see that being true, but at the same time, fuck you, and I don't care to be charitable to you. Yeah, I just the thing is I all, like, the thing is true. I was gonna say, because the thing is that Giuliani specifically doesn't necessarily have a rap like that. He's more like, as far as I know, he's not like a creep creep in that way. He's just like a demon.
Speaker 2: I clearly remember him being a huge creep Giuliani. Ya, I remember that could be a hutet. I think that's one reason why he stopped running for the positions he was in.
Speaker 1: No, I think you're thinking at Cuoma. He might be thinking of Cuomo, but Cuomo specifically.
Speaker 2: Repeat offender.
Speaker 1: I love there's an AI video of Chris Cuomo being like or Andrew Cuomo. Sorry, not that it matters, but who gives a ship?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 4: But uh?
Speaker 1: I think there's one thing of him being like, uh, there's an AI video of him going like when the people in New York made me step down for molesting a fucking Baker's done of women, A Baker's dozen of women, the way that he delivers fucking Bakers does it is crazy because it's like a it's ai but like it hits it, like damn, that's like really believable, A fucking Bakers doesn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's making thirteen women Juan super sexual Assault and Harassment.
Speaker 1: Lowell got him. Yeah, so yeah, he's probably gonna try the but like you're it's dude, you can't.
Speaker 3: When you look at that motherfucker, you can't. You can't, especially with all the he's associated with Trump and all these.
Speaker 1: For sure, Like I mean, he also just he has the character design of like professor rape, like there's no there, like everything about Juliani screams to me, my sex men to me, to me, by miners, by byers, my miners, very rape. I'm a rapist. That's crazy.
Speaker 2: By rape, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That I almost got me, almost got me, that I wasn't. I was not expecting trial by rape you any circumstances.
Speaker 2: I think we found a new title for this episode. Fellas absolutely absolutely fucking not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, do you have anything else to say about this? I know you want to bring up Malania. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It didn't really fit into you know, it didn't really fit into I was looking for a place Yeah, no, it's fine.
Speaker 1: Milania. Milania and Trump did have sex for the first time on the Lowal Express, but like whatever, it's not a big deal. I just okay.
Speaker 2: I I think, like a scientist, we should do some control and try to live like conservatives and watch exclusively their content to see how.
Speaker 1: They can miss. Yeah, all of this, I can't extremely public information. What if we become hypnotized and we'd be can you imagine it?
Speaker 2: Somehow works? You're like, you're completely self aware, but it still works. Yeah, you're at a cute on rally you have sixteen guns and ship, like.
Speaker 1: What does happened? Every now and then? It's unfortunate too, because every now and then it's weird because I'll see some things on Twitter that are like, oh, this is a modern conservative talking point, but like it used to be the opposite. Like I specifically, I think I treated recently about like because I think before rush Hour, I don't remember on what service or what streamings, like whatever the fuck? Before rush Hour plays, there's like a kind of like a content warning that lets you know, like, hey, this was made in a time you're gonna see something that Yeah, so I saw it recently. I don't know if it happened recently, but I saw it recently and it was like kind of like a it was gaining. It was a trending like photo of like somebody being like, oh they put a fucking content warning before rush hour. Yeah, and I saw rush Hour for the first time recently. I was actually pretty surprised by like, oh, yeah, this is crazy. Yeah. I mean it's it's like it's a cop like, I don't know, it's not really offensive. It's just like, oh, that's it's surprising because you wouldn't see that today, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but well it's much more than the first the other ones that like one is way more than two and three area, I think, way more the funniest.
Speaker 1: Because one was like, man, it is also the fun that's kind of the thing.
Speaker 3: So it's like, I'm gonna be real because I recently watched I think I recently watched all three of them.
Speaker 1: Two's my favorite, but I recently watched all three of them.
Speaker 3: And even because like there was a little break between the third one and but the fucking opening scene of uh of Chris Uh Carter.
Speaker 1: Chris Carter, Chris Tuger.
Speaker 3: His name is Carter in the yeah thing, he's just directing traffic and he pulls over these women and the ship that he's saying to especially the fat chick, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I'm like, dude, what the fuck? Like it's it didn't really tote him down that much. Yeah. Yeah. But but the first one, the first one is so funny to me because there's a there's an element of that movie that really makes me mad. And I'm wondering, if you know what it is, what is the most annoying thing about Russia The First rush Hour?
Speaker 2: To you? It's almost annoying literally an Asian person in it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I don't know. Maybe just to me, it's only it's Chris Tucker being way too loud his voice. He's a fair answers. The thing that really pisses me off about The First rush Hour is that they set up a bomb and it never goes off. And which in the First rush Hour? In which part would he at the end when he's like holding the bomb like he's like he's got like bombs strapped to him or something. The bomba the bomb FTA. They set it up and you're expecting, like, oh, some some crazy gonna go happen, and then he just lands in the water and then it just nothing happens. Oh, like you thought what he was gonna like explode, but I don't know. I thought it was I thought they were gonna find some way to blow it, Like, I don't know. It's like Chekhov's Gun to me, where it's like, why would you put a bomb in a movie? You're not gonna blow it up. I mean there's there was already explosions the opening scene, the C four explodes, but that comes out of nowhere with no what's his name, the henchman I can't remember his name, of the Asian with the dyed hair, he blows.
Speaker 2: Up the building because fucking the stupid the FBI or the FBI are so dude. The FBI is so retarded in that movie, where like even with his broken English, Jackie Chan's like, if you were.
Speaker 1: Asking for fifty million dollar, would you be in a building like that?
Speaker 2: Like he's trying to convince them to get out of the building because clearly it's a trap.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then they blow up some fucking FBI agency because no ship.
Speaker 2: But then the thing that fucking guy tries to stroll out of the alley all casually.
Speaker 1: Like as if no one's gonna there's nobody around.
Speaker 2: It's late at night, it's not like there's this people walking around where you can blend in.
Speaker 1: He tried to a sad screen.
Speaker 2: With no one and then of course fucking Jackie Chan turns around immediately sees them, and then they have the chase and I'm like that part of the you're talking about that bar of the movie because that's it's it's so stupid.
Speaker 1: It makes me laugh. All right, man, blend in and you like pretend to be like talking to somebody, but there's nobody there. It's so funny. You gotta see you gotta see this. It is crazy. I remember noticing it's like he's basically whistling, like but yeah, there's like because there's a shootout and there's like a bomb bast and you're thinking like, oh, when's this thing gonna go off? And then it just kind of doesn't. I was just being like, all right, I guess kind of would I guess I didn't think because like, first of all, so young had it on? Is that when you want to well no, because they do take it off and then they they and then and then they puts on himself and then the bad guy takes it. Well, it doesn't take it.
Speaker 2: It rips off of Carter and then but sorry, sorry not Carter Jackie Chan Jackie Chan has it on.
Speaker 1: But then it's with him, and then I'm like, oh, they're gonna blow out the bad guys. It's gonna be sick. And then it No.
Speaker 2: But the only chance they would have had to do it is while what he was in the air falling. Yeah, so morbid, so he's gonna die and then sucking press.
Speaker 1: Come on, you're that's not awesome. No, Listen, if I was directing that movie, that's exactly what I would I want to campaign for an oscar. I would have had it be an accident too. I would have had like I would have had it and then just like accidentally pulled the trigger that it explodes.
Speaker 3: Listen, that's Bollywood type ship that I love. That's like the word unnecessary explosions. And I've watched some movies where there's cars that nothing. A car just creamed off a cliff still in mid air explodes.
Speaker 1: It's like it's like the bus launch and a speed yeah. Oh yeah, like it goes off a flat surface up. It's fucking crazy, but like Rush Hours kind of over the top already, Like it begins, like every every interaction in that movie begins with like people pulling guns on each other. It's hilarious, every single one of them. There's not a single one that doesn't start that way. And so like you're telling me it's like unreasonable to expect the guy to explode in the middle of the air with it, It's not unreasonable at all.
Speaker 2: It would have I am I didn't you say explosions Like if somebody's falling right and have an adequate enough space so the explosion doesn't touch the ground or any of the surface, will the explosion be sphercle.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, that's how force works.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, especially you know the way that things are usually designed to explode in all directions, Because I would just see somebody blow up and then like like be standing in an area where I can see this a sphere of light and be like WHOA, what the wait?
Speaker 1: Anyway, I bring this up just to say that, like I saw that trending recently. I was like, yeah, I think this. I think these things are kind of annoying, But I would take this. I would take the card, the content warning card over like over it not being gone, yeah, over or being gone, And people are like, oh what what about the third option where like you say fuck the people who are sensed. It was like okay, cool, great, are you the CEO of fucking Warner are you gonna do like it doesn't matter, Like yeah, I wouldn't care. I wouldn't be putting these things in front. I would be putting those things in front of very specific things things like bugs, bunny doing blackface or something that are like things are that are like meant to be for children that are like we might want to do something about that. Yeah, but like Rush Hour, like that's a that's a teenage like it's not a kid's movie. I think the problem. I think the thing is that if you have to remember I think it's rated R. Yeah, I'm pretty yeah, I'm pretty sure. Think I don't remember them. I think with radars, with with movies for adults and shows for adults what like, I think it's I think it's silly. I think adults are fucking.
Speaker 2: I think it's really funny because I think violence doesn't make some radar thing. Language does well.
Speaker 1: Violence absolutely does. I don't know what you're talking. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, I think I think it's the grotesque, like because in rush Hour you don't see people's bloods and brains and stuff like you say explosions. Well, so, I don't think they're rated AR movies. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure they're.
Speaker 1: Not rated R. I'm pretty sure they The third one is a radar movie.
Speaker 2: I know that. I'm only thinking so because I feel like there's enough language, and there's there's enough to mix it just to push it over the edge. I know there's stupid arbitray rules, like about PG thirteen one time, Like it's stupid, the rules.
Speaker 1: Like what what is that? It's fun? Oh god, you can only say it once?
Speaker 2: You gotta I think I think that's funny that that's like when you're you gonna use it? Yeah, I think it use your ultimate like what are you gonna use it?
Speaker 1: It's cute, but it's still stupid.
Speaker 2: It's can use Like is the N word? How many inwards?
Speaker 1: I think they're seventeen allowed in a PG movie And you're watching fucking land before time a little foot, this screams the hard R once that's crazy. He trips and scream into the words that he gets a vision of the future and says the N word, and they're like, what does that mean? Little No, I don't know, but I feel right, I don't know.
Speaker 2: It feels like I really should say it, though, but I want to.
Speaker 1: Oh no, no, it's it's PG. Thirteen. Yeah, the first one of them. At least that's what Google's telling me.
Speaker 2: He says nigga at least once in that movie.
Speaker 3: It's just nigga quite a bit because of that one scene in the bar where he's like, what's up, my nigga?
Speaker 1: How did you just say?
Speaker 2: He's all he says it again. He sees this guy's angry and like upset, what did you just say? And he's like, I'm just saying it again, even though this guy looks upset.
Speaker 1: What I But yeah, So like, it's funny because I see that stuff and I like, I agree with the sentiment of just like, yeah, come on, like we don't need this everywhere. Sure, But at the same time, it's so funny because that used to be like the whole like censorship of media that used to be a conservative position. It's still what I mean, and it still is, but like it's posturing more as like oh, being anti censorship is like it's posturing as a conservative thing, but no, it's this is still a very like they co opted that strategically. Well, it's annoying that the left co opted the opposite, Like I don't know why you That was crazy to me, Like when all this stuff was first happening, where it's just like maybe we shouldn't. It's like, what, there was a wind, this happened. I don't crazy. That was you go from Carlin to that, you know, and that was legitimate. That was the I reached my specials finally fully. Oh god, I was like, whoa dude.
Speaker 2: The only thing, the only thing I didn't like was him saying the N word a few times. It was funny, it was funny, and he is technically right, but that's not a bit I would go on stage with, like, as the White Man, I would not go on stage with a bit.
Speaker 1: I just would like, I don't know, I don't remember. I don't remember the context.
Speaker 2: Where he was like talking about how words have word the context of a word matters the most, and I'm like, yeah, of course, yeah, duh. Objectively it does matter the most. He's like, why do you think that the N word? Like that word in itself is not a terrible word, but it's the context what it's used.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I you got me eighty five percent away there. Well, that's objectively true. It's it's meaning. The word means nothing.
Speaker 2: I mean, if you if you just like, like, I agree, but it's but then at that cont you should be aware of the context of you saying it right now. You know, though I do agree with him. I think it's the idea of that, Like why do because obviously bybven don't get offended when they say to each other. You know, I'm not gonna called Derek and nigga he's gonna jump over the table and trying to choke me after death, you know. But it's like it's it's like, I wouldn't. That's not a joke. I would go both say like George, I agree with you. I agree with you entirely. I think it depends on what I think That word is fine in contact with the hard art finding context where you make it very sure that one of the person that's saying the word sucks.
Speaker 1: Suck, they have to suck, like like how like the fact that that a vacuum from telling Tabby's.
Speaker 2: Why do you remember that?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? What do you mean?
Speaker 2: I asked him to his face, Why does he know the name? I know that thing's name because I watched Telly Tubby sort of recently. Wait, hold on, this just got even weird. Wait my nephew, my nephews and my godson. I was watching him and I put on and he was like, I don't like this, Sure, buddy, I put on fucking blue because that's clearly what he wants to watch.
Speaker 1: Put on some dude blues.
Speaker 2: It's all was not good. Never I never watched it. Never.
Speaker 1: I just wanted the custard's custard.
Speaker 2: The Tubby custard.
Speaker 1: I don't see this guy. He's a big fan. Uh, that's all. That's why you want. You put it on for yourself, not for your nephew.
Speaker 2: I was like, I remember this show. I think he might like it.
Speaker 1: You're what they call a tubhead, a tubster, all them around like the fucking uh, the grateful, dead, crazy.
Speaker 2: But like it's for so the idea of things like that where it has to be like you have to make sure it's vilified you know, so like Candy John, Candy says that word he sucks. He's a piece of ship, so it's fine, you know. Uh oh, it's being said by fucking Samuel Jackson's character in Django he sucks.
Speaker 1: You know. I think it's that context. You don't want.
Speaker 2: You don't want, like, you don't want to hear all of the story said. You don't want John still saying that after he kills a dragon. You know what Jim I do, but you shouldn't, you know, you don't want like saying it, or like Captain America bad examples like I do want to be don't to.
Speaker 1: Do because we're sick, We're gonna want all these people to say it. There's not a I can't think of a single person in fiction or in real life that I wouldn't want to see say that it's actually true.
Speaker 2: I was trying to go through everything I don't like, even if we're talking about the Dan Benjo, like all those Danjo whatever.
Speaker 1: I don't know his last doesn't the New.
Speaker 2: Spider Man game when they fall off the sky, if he said the N word as he bounced off the floor, the Spider Man gets up and webs away. I think that'd be the funniest thing ever. I'm like, oh wow, he really is my favorite ever. But you know, it needs all so different.
Speaker 1: I get it. Carlin is a unique he's it very yeah, exactly, but his concepts are all right though. I think at the end of the day, your concepts like that's why why did you bring him up? Because we're cooking with something else.
Speaker 2: Well, it's thinking of the idea of like the people this the like censorship of words. You know, you need to there needs to be context. Like I think if you're reading, like if you're doing academic reading, say the fucking in word, there shouldn't be I'm nervous, Like, no, say the fucking in word.
Speaker 1: It's fine, Yeah in that context, in the context you're just reading.
Speaker 2: In school, people would do they'd be weird about it, like I don't want to say this, Like, dude, you're reading something that.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. Would you would you would you would you accept somebody who uh doesn't really want to say it in an academic sense versus somebody who says it and they they got like a look in their well that they sucked and the context the context, you're like, whoa you you enjoyed that way too much, buddy, and then you might have to see him after your class or whatever. Because I definitely said it in academic reading. Of course you have to. I think it. I think Huck Finn was the only thing I.
Speaker 2: Think in college.
Speaker 1: That's to say, remember college class, I remember said, I remember we were reading one of the Halo novels. You gotta say, who said says it? To uh Johnson to lord Hood. It's just a throwaway fucking scene.
Speaker 2: That like that, that moment in the book connects to nothing. It's like, what then was this chapter? You guys have seen that that talking the.
Speaker 1: Video of uh No, you guys have seen the video of the fallout three aliens saying the N word, right, Yeah, when I showed you that, you look up, this is gonna. I don't normally like, wait, no, I must, I just don't look it up. Look it up, refresh your memory. It's crazy. It is my favorite video ever. I think this was brought up on the show many years ago. Probably I brought it up on Sacred recently because I was just like, yeah, you gotta see that. Colin was like, dude, what is this, Colin? And it's not like I find a video that, like I know will make Colin bus Yeah, okay, I do remember this, do it? I want to hear it again. It's so good there is.
Speaker 2: Do you understand what that he fully grasps that he fully grasp what that is? I mean there is if you want to talk about lore wise, why it knows the N word.
Speaker 1: No, it's not that.
Speaker 2: It's the idea that he slowed down time. So that means that within that tiny, tiny window.
Speaker 1: Between the bullet leaving the gun and entering the alien.
Speaker 2: Sonic N word screams the Edward one last time he had so man, he's gonna said love. He's gonna send his wife's name Nward. Two syllables. He chose two syllables. There's a lot of you got a man, dude, I love.
Speaker 1: That's too many people like us like doing professional jobs like that.
Speaker 2: You know, yeah, just I think everyone kind of thinks that stuff is funny. The problem is that some people think it's funny because it's ridiculous, and some people but this, this.
Speaker 1: Is what we're talking about, though, this is kind of the subject.
Speaker 2: That was the thing that was so weird about a lot of people on the left trying to censor art and stuff.
Speaker 1: That was oh kind of you know.
Speaker 3: It basically reminded me of like royalty, of like say nobles and kings. That would be like we we can't enjoy what peasants enjoy. So no toilet humor, no uh no, derogatory slurs, no uh no, no big booties.
Speaker 1: And big butts, and you know, just like cheap ship. And I was like, this is weird. Why are you acting like this, like sex negative fucking feminists?
Speaker 2: What the hell have you?
Speaker 1: Isn't that like an oxymoron? It feels like it's a weird.
Speaker 2: Think the problem I think, I think the problem is really weird. Well, like I say, always everything can, everything gets solved, and everything is caused by white women.
Speaker 1: Okay, it is.
Speaker 2: It is a conundrum like no other. We don't need to get into it. I know it's you know, I've seen the pipeline videos of white You agree, you know, you agree with what you're saying. I don't want to get it exactly. You agree, You're scared, You're scared. You're scared, you're scared, you.
Speaker 1: Put scared at all.
Speaker 3: It's just this is something that I feel like people need to discover on their own and they don't need to hear us discuss it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's not I'm not scared. I'm frightened. I'm not scared, idiot being being frightened and being forced to speak.
Speaker 2: I've ever been like really scared and you had to talk about ship and it's like, dude, I'm terrified. What are we talking about stuff right now?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I mean I used to. I used to have like a crippling fear of like public speaking. Yeah. Really I had a public speaking class in college. And I'm not even joking. Like I went to the first class and then I we had like a speech to give, and then like I walked up to the door and then I left and I never went back to the class. Oh man, it was really bad, Like I couldn't do it.
Speaker 2: I'm ter post week, No, I don't give a shit.
Speaker 1: I'm really still speak. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was freaking out during Thrown Our Life. I was actually I was having a panicantsack key.
Speaker 1: But I kept it cool. Well that's true. He was sick and then I fucking had a meltdown just been there fucking like shucking in jiving, Like what else could I do? It's always it's always yeah, I did both of those shows too that day. Fu Yeah, so sick, you were hurt. But the I mean, you're it's nerve wracking to be up on stage in front of people like that. That I don't think that ever goes away, like it's it's nervous to be up you're but but like it used to be, like it was genuinely like I couldn't even like I could not even begin to do it, like it was over. But being nervous in front of you, I think, I think you're fine.
Speaker 2: Wheneme, I'm the main focus with yeah you did fine, freak out, there's always look that is like, like you said, if you didn't, so you didn't appear to melt down. So that that to me, that's fine because that's worse what happens if I freak out? Why people got to pay attention to me. So that's what scares me the most. I'm like, oh my god, you lock in you.
Speaker 1: I didn't have any opposite I'm a circle of nervous and it just turns out. See. The thing for me is that like it would be my I feel like my brain would work in the opposite direction, where like I would be so afraid of like stuttering my words and then just like locking into a moment of just like and everybody notices that, Like I feel like I can't help it be so curious about what that moment looks like.
Speaker 2: And you're such a peculiar person because your brain is like, oh, that's interesting, let's go fuck with this thing that probably shouldn't happen. Like if you, like, if you saw a fucking dog on the side of a road and it had like a rope attached to the back of it in a place that shouldn't be, you'd be like, oh, interesting, maybe I should follow this clear bait to where it is to whoever this thing is just gonna get me.
Speaker 1: And it's like, no, it would bother me never to It would bother me to never know, you know. I think the funnel for me would be like, how could it possibly be if I fuck up on stage? Like, let's see.
Speaker 2: The funny thing for me is thinking about what it would be not knowing it. I don't need to know what that is. Yeah, I get I don't need to either, But like I've looked that pistols and be like I wonder what happens why I pulled the trigger and blow my brains out. You know. I like the idea of thinking of.
Speaker 1: You see the fucking did you see that? Two A stream that blew his hand off on the fourth of July before. There's a video it's this guy named four extra. I never heard of him.
Speaker 2: Was that real?
Speaker 1: He got five less? But there was a he was associated with somebody, right, I saw a I saw. Look, I don't know if it's four you pronounce the way you spell it is four x t R. I A okay, but uh, but yeah, he blew his fucking hand off on the fourth of July. And there's a video of him before, like juggling these like unlabeled fireworks. Oh is that real? Look? So I don't know if it's real. I will say the video that not the video. The photo that I saw of his mangled hand is pretty fucking convincing. Oh shit, so this is I I did see? Uh? I call this guy. We've done with the nineties. He just all he does a ship on Michael Jordan.
Speaker 2: It's it's he's he's too entertaining to not like because I don't even agree with him half of the time.
Speaker 1: He's just too entertaining. To not follow.
Speaker 2: He's just his former NBA player or I think he either he was either in the NBA for a little bit or not. I can't remember way back in the day. You know, he doesn't talk about how basketball is way better now and how Lebron James is way better than like he said, Lebron James completely sucks and I mean, sorry, Michael Jordon completely sucks and like he called, he just it's so funny.
Speaker 1: It's it's way too extreme. It's not even like intelligence.
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyway, so he just so I guess he's associated with the No Jumper that that guy that sucks and.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah that happened to this dude. And I didn't.
Speaker 2: I was just like, I don't that's that guy. I was like, UFC motherfucker anytime of the day. And yeah, he's really done.
Speaker 1: Yeah dude, right, I didn't assume you knew him just because he was black. I'm not. You see him, he's in the picture.
Speaker 2: Yeah, guy's jackass.
Speaker 1: He well he must be. I hope it's whatever. You blow your hand off, you must be a no.
Speaker 2: What makes it so funny to me is that I remember because he was on No Jumper and and Adam twenty two being a fucking sniffling bashard he gets. He was like, you're really out of your thing. You could beat up and you She's like you have to fucking in UFC fighter, and it's like, dude, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: Not anymore? That's true, that's true. Let's see, like do what chat GPT says.
Speaker 3: Uh No four extra did not blow his entire handoff, but he did the saying a severe and very real injury, according to multiple credible stories reported in July four and then it's okay, yeah, if I were exploded in his hand, The Jumper founder attitude to clarified that he lost only two fingers.
Speaker 1: Well, head, that's kind of what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It's like it's he blows his hands off, like there's it's like it it was like like thunder.
Speaker 1: Cheese. It's like when you put the things like bananas, dude, like banana. The photo of it looks crazy. There's a photo of him just like, oh, it's like it's pretty. It's gory, but it's obscured enough and it's not like high deaf enough that I think you could look at it without getting sick. But like it's just like you could tell it's all twisted and you're like you, how are you this stupid? It's so easy to not blow your hand off with fireworks.
Speaker 2: Its so easy to not play the fireworks.
Speaker 1: There's that too, saying it's I'm being honest. I don't care about fireworks.
Speaker 2: I don't give a fuck.
Speaker 1: I when I was a kid, I would be like, they look cool, it's too fucking loud, And then now I just it's like we were in a downtown uh Long beach last year, just because it just worked out that way. This time, I was just not my buddy's a barment, just grilling. But I didn't. Yeah, I kind of, oh, afterthought, I'm just hearing dogs freak out, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was just hearing dogs. Dogs sound like fucking howler monkeys or whatever.
Speaker 1: That's the kind of thing. That's the thing about firewors abused me is that like I can't. It's always annoying because it upsets the dogs. They get crazy. Yeah, do you ever shoot them at him? Fireworks at a dog?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's not my dogs.
Speaker 1: No, not my dogs.
Speaker 2: I only care about it because his birthday, So like the reason we go for we go through July, we hang out and then we always look at the fireworks because it's like, oh, it's like.
Speaker 3: That makes sense, that's great. It's like a great like little double dipping. You can just hey, you already know you're gonna see some fireworks. I don't think of anything too clever.
Speaker 1: You pretend like you planned it. Yeah, I made the nation do this for you, for you, lily, what you called it.
Speaker 2: So we did that when we have to say nicos, we saw a baby giraffe that was born the day we got there. It was already walking. It's fucking freaky. And they walk off silly because they're not used to walking yet.
Speaker 1: Have who's already it didn't it don't grow them like horses. Horses don't start walking immediately, all right, They walk up like suck for the fucking giraffe.
Speaker 2: That's who's they're probably they're probably softer, probably softer than regular like.
Speaker 1: Crunch him easily. They're probably so good, probably so and your juicy.
Speaker 2: Drafts are so big it's crazy, like like knowing their biggest one thing. Seeing them up close again is like, oh, these things are enormous, Like they could definitely reach over the fence where they have man grab somebody throw them in like draft. No, it's not worth it.
Speaker 1: It's just not worth it.
Speaker 3: You don't you don't think you can get in a good few shots and then I can hit it twice, like you know, while it's like slamming its head down at you just do it upper because.
Speaker 2: Grab its horn and they got to toggle fucking because like imagine riding one, you can't. They're slopes, so you get on it, you would just slide the fun off of So it's like they're fucking cool. We saw pandas. Pandas are the fucking laziest things ever. It's insane. They don't move, they.
Speaker 1: Come on, you're you're you're real. I'm I'm more active in a panda, and that's crazy. I'm quite a bit more active than a panda. Yeah, I mean, of course they're insanely they don't also in captivity, sotivity. It's chilling. They like almost killed themselves by not fucking yeah, they're just not horny anymore. It's crazy. They just don't. What do they do? What did the Chinese do to them to where they just have no urged? What if they're just okay? So hear me out what if you look, it's gonna I'm gonna go for whatever. What if they're just not into Asians at all and being surrounded by Chinese people just turns them off real hard, like as a concept, like as a concept, like if they were around like other normal whoa whoa around like just every other person.
Speaker 2: Look, look, look, look, look you guys looking on me all the time about being racist that all the time I'm listening to the.
Speaker 1: Dan Bongino Super Cut Hour or whatever you guys all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I say, dumb ship right, but this is insane? Do you guys think that's possible? And then what Derek goes on is like what did what what name did you say? Steinberger or something like.
Speaker 1: The Golden Eh? Like that's well, look, look, I like how I know what. I know what he's doing right now. He's trying to, like trying to.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to clear my good until you brought up the whole Golden thing, and I'm like, but you're wanting to talk with that, you mean exactly exactly what I mean? No problem if he if he stuck to the Asian stuff, that would have been good. You have no problem with I think Israel should let's stop. Oh David Draymond got yeah, so real, Yeah, so he went there, tone deaf? Whoever invited him? I think Dave Grohl set up the whole ozy Osbourne last concert or whatever. Oh yeah, yeah, so he I guess I'm assuming he invited David right now. To be fair, I don't know if he invited him before he signed the bomb, you know what I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 1: That was a while ago. That was a while while ago. So the thing is, I feel like that's the reason why people hate him right now.
Speaker 2: If you go to any comment session that has to do with David Draymond or Disturbed, it's just all about.
Speaker 1: I think it's probably like at that point you kind of like, I don't know, man, you just we'll get him over here. We'll see what the audience does to him whatever the lead part of the show. That's what you know. He did. So he showed up.
Speaker 2: He starts on the stage and people start bullying him, especially because it's in the UK, right I think they're in Birmingham and it's like, dude, they're especially tired. This is such a They had that one guy at I don't know what show it was, but he started chanting death to I think it was I think it was U some fast.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Bobby Violin or something, something violent or something, and then like his name is.
Speaker 2: You're not so I myself don't. He's such a pig fuck of a bitch person.
Speaker 1: Person is crazy.
Speaker 2: He's just such a he's such a him more than a lot of the like conservative like grifters, because they're just they just they just keep staying in their lane being horrible. Pears tries to pretend like, yeah, oh no, I agree with you, but then out of nowhere he brings up don't you think it's mean to say something about the poor like he'll do. I'm like, it's he's such a he's such it's like he's a bust on the bathroom floor dog like he's just he just like someone came in the corner of a shower and was like, your truck stops, put a suit on it and give it as just like that guy makes me so angry.
Speaker 1: Issue is that he tries to play the role of a moderator, basically like he tries to like moderate, but then he also takes a side while he's moderating, so it's just like, what are you even doing? Yeah, this is he's moderate wishy washing and like not committed to anything. But do your favorite hold your hold your hold that can real quick? What are we are? We brought you, budd Jesus Christ. He tried to knock it out.
Speaker 2: I don't know how you thought that was gonna work. I was not gonna be able to punch Knoe's no.
Speaker 1: No want. I wanted to punch it without knocking the can over, actually because I felt like I was gonna hit it and then it was gonna spill. Yeah, had the potential, there's a little bit. Yeah, I didn't want to spend any of that agree, but that didn't happen. That would have sucked.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he should he should not he should he should sit down on his chair, but then it gets caught up his asshole and he has a whole chair of his asshole and dies.
Speaker 1: He fits the chair around his he fits his asshole around the chair.
Speaker 2: He sits down too fast, and he doesn't crazy.
Speaker 1: That's like he has such a cavernous, loose asshole that he sits on the chair and it naturally just folds up in to himself. I've appeared to and completely swallowed my chair hole with my hus Anyway, don't you feel bad about the audio of soldiers like the people to.
Speaker 2: Imagine asking imagine asking a human.
Speaker 1: Step supporting Isra. I love the idea, everybody. Oh my god, the whole entire concert Black Salmond song songing about they love Israel. Oh my god, killing ballast.
Speaker 4: Did I mention that I like it? I like killing balesting over and over, that's.
Speaker 2: The whole song.
Speaker 1: Gets up and starts running around the six guy. He stands up.
Speaker 2: He's a young gay, he's rejuvenated. He's twenty eight again. It's like, oh my god, loving Israel makes you younger. There's a literally magic, literally magic. We gotta love this kid.
Speaker 1: Damn. He is fucking spinning, whirling, dude. He's doing it so much.
Speaker 2: You're seeing like a little wind streams around him. You're like something's happening, something magicals happening.
Speaker 1: If you froze the image of him spinning, it would look crazy.
Speaker 2: He would look he'd have a face in every direction, like his eye would be like this, this big, like he would be shaped.
Speaker 1: He would be shaped like this, he'd have several mouths. Stop sits down, now, I will play Iron Man. He rides like the lights on his head, calling forces and fouls. Everyone's going crazy the crowd. The crowd is wailly.
Speaker 2: They well got a frequency that's harding making planes fall out the sky?
Speaker 1: Is he Israel's born? Now?
Speaker 2: That is the stupidest thing I've ever heard of. By fucking lights.
Speaker 1: Pizzas for Cherzy is completely, It's completely, so fucking some fucking questions. That's great. Yeah, we'll move out of questions around created question is canceled like I figured it would be. Also, Oh yeah, a special guest yet no, yay? What's going on? Oh my guy, Benjamin, you coming here on stage?
Speaker 2: Do you know that Iron is twenty five minutes away from twenty five minutes away?
Speaker 1: Music's playing? You know? Dang?
Speaker 2: We need we need American tax dollars to go kill children and have ideas soldiers wear women's bras and mopped the fact the murder and.
Speaker 1: Reaching ninety percent uranium in Richmond. Oh god, we gottabout. We want to ask some questions. I'm sweating for our patients over a Patreon dot com sizeis snark tag? Go over there, that's a question. You're not very funny, Christopher. Oh there's bombs very serious. In twenty seconds, it's about to be built. Your gonna need them all of your money. I need all of your money to stop it right now? Okay, man bank account number? Please?
Speaker 2: Oh hey, Benjamin, why weren't why weren't you? It's like, Benjamin, why weren't you in Poland in forty three? You know, like, why why why weren't you there? It was, well, why weren't you there?
Speaker 1: You know whoa well? As a matter of fact, I would have been one of the ones that ratted uh my people out and lived. It's crazy, so what I think?
Speaker 2: That's what UH want me be surprised when people did like that. It's sucking people.
Speaker 1: Somebody did that. I can't remember. I can't no, no, I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Somebody is this that type of piece of ship?
Speaker 1: You know? If you come after me, I can't tell you where some old.
Speaker 2: Evil person that was like that that actually yeah, he was like, oh I'm Christian and all of these people are dirty, Like I can't remember who it was. I love it, dude, I love how human he sucks. Every time Bro roll the dice. People suck.
Speaker 1: Bro got his damn. I can see his face.
Speaker 2: I saw something about space space tornadoes like tornadoes on like other planets, and there are tornadoes that are that's just a tornado. There's space tournato when there's space tornadoes, you know. And if I said tornadoes and I give you like the size of the tornado, you're gonna be like, Oh, that's just fucking that's impossible. That's all my friends in the fact they're in space, in space. No, our tornadoes and space. What are you talking on other planets? I'm saying space because it's it's.
Speaker 1: Just not on Earth. But he's using space is not here. That is not how that works. I'm not saying it's tornadoes in the gaps of that way, sir.
Speaker 2: I like that it sounds cooler space tornadoes.
Speaker 1: That's not what you're saying because we're in space.
Speaker 2: Shut up, don't tell me.
Speaker 1: I'm like you that.
Speaker 2: I stress so much, I'm thin and then i'm fat Earth.
Speaker 1: The gaunt. Wow, it's crazy. We're in space. But then whatever gives me it, damn hell. Yeah that's good one ye man. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Like and they're like they're like some of them are so big. They're like there's like several of our planet in any eye of them. And I'm like, that is like, what's the point of something? The red spot and juice Jupiter? But what do you think, I said, the red storm? Yeah, yeah, that red.
Speaker 1: Spot is like a big storm. That's and I think it can fit likes in there. You can fit a that.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 1: Man, what's the point you know? Yeah, whatever, Let's just let's just blow up, you know at that moment. A right, well, we're gonna We're gonna move on a question this moment. Stark tank over there to ask questions. Colin Moriarty wrote in no Cole and Moriarty Sorry this is his cousin. Uh hello, uncertainly incorrect, confusedly incorrect, and constantly incorrect, third time writer. I think. On a previous episode, I believe stop killing Games, Chris talked about how he likes how he likes MMOs conceptually, but doesn't like the gameplay loop of MMOs. I've been doing a challenge for myself to get more into or genuinely dive myself into games I don't normally do, or or generally dislike, as an example being capitalist surrealist. To look up Cruelty Squad or multiplayer game in general. With rematch, I think I heard about Cruelty Squad. I don't know much about it, though, I was thinking you guys, you guys could do the same for everyone if you're willing, what game genre would you be? Would you think of trying it for if you want a recommendation to try Moms Chris GUILDWORFS one is a good MMO. Yeah, I've heard you things about the issue with MMOs to me, and it's the same thing. It was the same issue with Destiny, to be honest, is that like it's such a time sink that like I can't even if I did have all the free time to do it, Like it's simply too much time to dedicate to one thing.
Speaker 3: So problem there's the commitment to it too, if you know, because of being in an MMO, especially if we're working with other people. Yeah, I'm having that problem, like say, playing something and having like a clan or a guild where I just don't have time to be a part of a real one because I'm not going to cooperate, like there's like it. So I'm just like, okay, what could I do to where I can just have maybe three four people in this bitch and we'll just figure out ways to you know, mid max, like all the daily stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fucking hard, but I just don't want to. I just it's a lot working with a lot of people and like, oh man, you gotta show up today.
Speaker 1: You got like no, no pay me? Like the thing is I mean, there's like I dived into uh grpgs I think like a year or two ago with File Fantasy seven remake and rebirth, and I tried a little bit of metaphor and I tried a little bit of person. I'm just not really that into him, but I gave them a solid try. The one the one that I'm considering right now that I'm really and and oh and uh immersive sims I delved into a while back, and I really love those. But the one thing that I want to try but I haven't yet, and I own it. I own Civilization, but like I feel like SIV is a game that I would enjoy, but it's like, for some reason, it's so intimidating that like every time I think of starting to get it, I'm like, ah, maybe next maybe next time, and then it's it's been like a month since I've even thought about it. But that's the one that I would do if I if I had the time or the patients to like try a genre that I don't normally care about or normally like m save. I don't even know what you would call that wasn't because it's not tactics exactly. It's like it's like sim tack. I don't know it's a sim TA or like because it's not like an RTS either, but it's like kind of it's it just has like.
Speaker 2: The elements of it, right, Yeah, how the reason why you would call things like rogue light or something like or some ship just.
Speaker 1: Think if it ever played rogue? You ever played rogue Rogue?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: No, what is that?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: The fucking like probably fucking super old computer game that's based off of that genre.
Speaker 1: No, I had no idea that was even real.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just why why, Like, oh, here's all these elements like that and then they so it's based off of that, like a rogue like or rogue Light, which I really don't know that there were two between them both, like because even when I one time, I murder looking up the definition between both and I'm.
Speaker 1: Like, it's what the is?
Speaker 6: It seems useless to me. It seems useless to me. I'm like, so you're both kind of rogue light. Kind of light is a roguelike light. Oh I had to help.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was just like whatever that made me want to shoot you in the hands.
Speaker 2: So, dude, I've heard to find things.
Speaker 1: Man here one day. What games?
Speaker 2: I don't think there's any kind of game. I don't try really, I've dabbled with pretty much everything. My preference in games is anything that's not a jarpeg right now, just right now, because.
Speaker 1: I like, my preference is anything that isn't This is crazy. It's not really a preference.
Speaker 2: It's just like a dislike, yeah, yeah, my preference is anything that isn't something. Okay, I guess that is there this day to take too long. I don't know. I think I think jarpegs needed to find out. Like, I think the only one that's done a good job with exposition the right way is the newest Final Fantasy seven games. Like they gratulation down in a good way that's sind of like it has like the long drawn out nature of it, but it gets to the point in a way that's not like how other ones. Just like I'm gonna talk to you forty five minutes and You're gonna need exactly two sentences of what I'm talking about you right now, which drives me up the wall.
Speaker 1: It's just.
Speaker 2: But I think I don't know, and I probably probably play metaphors wh or later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, I'm liking a lot cause those co op games, this co op like physics based fucking get like I'm playing Peak, Ah, Peak is hysterical. Anything with proximity Chat is pretty golden. Oh yeah, that's just a good time. That's the most fun kind of video gaming. Have you played Repo at all? Not yet? I know what it is you should play. Isn't it just like isn't this lethal company? Pretty much? Yeah, but like there's something about like the it's not exactly legal company, it's it's we should gather room to play it because it is it is. It is fucking funny. I want to play that with Lyle. Yeah, Proximity Chat like because like the character is like mouths move like as like whether your with your mic, and then like the eyes shift to whoever's talking, so like and you got these like it's just it's a naturally very funny game. I like those. I have a lot of fun with those.
Speaker 2: I'll try I'll try to get our friends into playing it.
Speaker 1: They're cheap too, Like the most expensive game I've seen in that genre is like eight bucks. Fucking crazy, too much, crazy, far too much. Next question? All right, all right, relax, fucking I'm breathing a little bit. I read do one question answer. Oh, let's see what this is scoop to James wrote in he says, a while back, you guys were talking about really unhealthy slash deep fried foods. I just wanted you guys to know that in Australia we have deep fried mars bars. I've had one, and it feels like you're eating the physical embodiment of diabetes. Deep fried I've never so I've never had like fried ice cream or whatever the fuck, or like fried oreos.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: I think i've the fried area once and I remember feeling like, wow, I'm hurt. Uh Before I had the f.
Speaker 3: For sure, I had butter stupid as cheese that because it's just exactly what you think it is. It's the same the same concept. So you have a fucking frozen butter. They fry and then it turns into just liquid butter. You bite into it and explodes.
Speaker 1: It's like that cake.
Speaker 2: Jordan showed a video of that cake or somebody cut into the turkey cut into it looks so gross. What the funniest thing is He showed me there's this video of some guy who was talking about like redom fried foods our friend. Jordan showed it to us, and then the guy cuts into a fucking turkey. But it's just a turkey made of butter, so all the butter just splashes out of it. And what Derek said to Jordan me is like, yo, is that piss? Yo? You?
Speaker 1: So I showed me the message where you said is that piss? And I was like, how do you think somebody?
Speaker 2: It's not like you just filled it up?
Speaker 1: You know, he a hole the turkey, pisted in it and then smoked the turkey. It might be good. I want to do Star Wars transitions. Now I forgot about that. He said that, Yeah, we should do that. Someone cooking piss is the most insane. That is the most monstrous thing.
Speaker 2: That's what I haven't seen online actually yet. Like somebody we've seen pis.
Speaker 1: Chicken.
Speaker 2: Do you remember that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you've seen like fucking damn near everything.
Speaker 2: What I haven't seen is somebody cook up some chicken on the skill and then start pissing in to like basic you know what.
Speaker 1: They start like doing the whole base thing with they sing it hot.
Speaker 2: I'm surprised that that's the end, Like I think, like, that's the end of that's like when that's when the rack.
Speaker 1: That's what mister Final comes out. Mister Final, of course, the uh main antagonist for the Final Destiny, the embodiment of it. You're mister Final. Call. I'm driving this truck with a bunch of logs in it. How weird?
Speaker 2: How weird?
Speaker 1: Look at the logs again? Look at that the logs. I wonder when you're in space and you're in you're an astronaut in space, and the logs find you perfectly, It's like, it's like, fucking fucking uh, God of war? What the hell is the God of war? Uh? Aries Aris fucking throws this like pillar at cradles from from just from heaven. He's not in heaven, but he's like, it's it's heaven distance.
Speaker 2: He's like, fucking oh he got the Pandora's box, hey, and then fucking a thousand miles away points. It's it's just I'm like, why would that guy ever lose the cradles at any point. Plot. I know it's plot.
Speaker 1: I know, yeah, I understand. Oh my god. Plot. All right, let's see. Uh did we answer the question? I don't remember what question. I think it was just like, uh, you just mentioned yeah, oh, the OC Fair is going on.
Speaker 2: What's happening a ready?
Speaker 1: Yeah we can some fried ship ship. Yeah, I gotta go them.
Speaker 2: I love the fair. It's a good time. I've seen the ponies.
Speaker 1: I think I've ever been to a f don't don't. I think I've ever seen a fair, And now I think I don't. Don't park in the fair, man, don't do it. I would never park to it any quite frankly, any event, I don't park it. Yeah. Like, if I'm going to an event, I don't know, I'll park far away. I'll walk or al uber or something. Yeah. Yeah, so like even park somewhere in the uber the rest of the way. Yeah, if possible, that might be more worth it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's crazy unless you want to for fucking crazy parking money. And then just fucking the last time I was there, the line was hilarious. I was we we got dropped off an uber, me and my buddy and We're just like, hey, man, just just fucking let us out here. You're gonna be fucked. If he keep going like that, guy's gonna be stuck there for like a half hour, missing.
Speaker 1: Out another ride. I love doing that tuber drivers. Oh yeah, I just give them stuck, get them stuck why and then bouncing like a little bit earlier to pretend like I'm courteous, and you give them you give them a three cent tip. Yeah. Sometimes I I look. Sometimes all I do, honestly is I I go on Google Maps and I look for traffic jams and I and I tell I get ubers to drive me to the traffic jams, and then I leave. I walk off the highway. Yo. There's gotta be some piece of ship that actually does that. Yeah me, Yeah, well that's true. I did this this morning. Oh you did this morning, suck, That's who I am. Dude, you found the traffic jam in two am. It's a prizingly that different. I guess on the one on one easily. Du Were you there with us when we went to uh, oh no you weren't. Because this was twenty fifteen. This is before I even lived out here proper, like me, Joe Jalen. We went to I think not Bliskon proper, but there was like a bl Bliskon after party thing at like some hotel that like a friend of ours was going to. And uh, the traffic to this place was crazy. But then going back at like two thirty am, we hit gridlock for I think two hours. At two am, that sounds like up from a I don't know wherever. I don't I don't even know where's b Bliskon usually I don't remember.
Speaker 2: I don't remember it's Eether.
Speaker 1: Anaheim or it's like it's either Anaheim or San Diego.
Speaker 2: It was as the you guys were running for hours.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well we were stuck. That sounds about right for two am two hours? Well unless no, but we were I mean we were stuck. If you were stolen, then then something happened like, no, we found out, Yeah, we found out what happened like some guy parked in the middle of the freeway. No, this is real, this is real. Actually, how does that? How does that stop every because people? Well, okay, so it wasn't two hours. I'm I'm misremembering. Two hours? Was that when I was stuck in a on Worldway in l A X. I was stuck in worldway for two hours actually for real, when we went to Pismo Beach, we were stuck for we were insane. We were in traffic. I think that's how you go postal. That's that's it. That's falling down to the movie. That's exactly what that is. I have. I feel like Michael Douglas.
Speaker 2: I don't get bothered by traffic all that much. Like two hours in the it annoys me like a lot. But I'm like, whatever, drive that often though. I mean I've been, I've been. I drove, we drove the San Diego today.
Speaker 1: We had we got stopped. You drove okay, you drove to San Diego today, Well this weekend, this weekend. I thought, like you always made Lily do the driving duties. She drives.
Speaker 2: Driving the area. But like if she's what you call but like if we're like going somewhere, like we're doing a long ride and she's like, we're gonna have to guys, you're not gonna.
Speaker 1: Do fair enough. I guess, Sandy, it was not even that. It's really not that far.
Speaker 2: It's really not that it's it's like it's not a hop, skip and a jump, but it's like not the furthest thing, like going to San fran is a rough drive.
Speaker 1: I don't want to do. That is a rough I don't want to drive something like five and a half. It's way more than that. What the hell are you talking about? Yes?
Speaker 2: Absolutely no, I went there recently. It was like five and a half hours.
Speaker 1: You're fucking misremembering first. I mean that's serious, like five and a half, not five and a half hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, maybe six and a half.
Speaker 1: It's more than that. No way, look it up. Look up from now, Like, on.
Speaker 3: Average, on average, to make it to San Francisco, you're probably gonna you would be driving extremely fast to get there.
Speaker 1: In six hours.
Speaker 2: It's like five and a half six It's not that.
Speaker 3: You're thinking probably Central, not not fucking San Francisco. You guess the I'm gonna say from I'm gonna say from Los Angeles.
Speaker 1: No, it looks let's see, Yeah, I don't know. I don't remember cause San France, the Bay right, s Angelus? How long would it take to drive to San Francisco on average? I was gonna say that just burns fifty thousand trees.
Speaker 3: I want it to I'm done with this earth I'm like fucking doctor Manhattan, but not smart and dumb and gay, so.
Speaker 1: Not doctor Manhattan at all. Yes, you like you were like you're more like nurse practitioner Long Island.
Speaker 2: So if you're driving really fast, If you're driving really fast, you probably could get there in six hours. But like say, and there's a scenic route seven, that's insane, why would anybody do that?
Speaker 1: But if you're taking the yeah, the north up, which is that's what you would take, you take the five. Uh so going okay, So if you go there really fast, some people have cleared about five and a half hours, but that and half its great. I would imagine six and six that's probably like very lucky. Well, like I would say, I remember the last time that I drove there was like six Usually when people go there in like my mom she went up to I think Sacramento it was. I think it was about like further. It's a little bit, not by it, not by a lot, but it is definitely further.
Speaker 2: I've been to sand Friend once once or twice. I have a memory of going, but then I think it might be someone else's memory, like when I was not real That's what I mean when I was young, because I I feel like I remember seeing like trolleys and all these hills and ship but I'm like that you don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't think so unless I was when I was a kid. But I don't. Have you ever watched Full House? I, you know, pieces of it and then okay, so probably that that's family matters. It's a rare condition.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: I've been Yeah, I don't know. I've been to San Francisco in a while. I get for the food out there, it was really good, though, I want to try some.
Speaker 3: I want to try some Chinese food from San Francisco because I know it's a lot of pretty Chinese immigrant up there, so a lot of the Chinese.
Speaker 1: What did you say, try Chinese? Chinese is crazy, dude, there's no good Chinese food and Bourbing to me, no, no, not at all.
Speaker 2: I don't know, not at all why I don't like Asian food if I'm being honest, like like, it's still good, but it's not what I want.
Speaker 1: Frankly, I can't. It's hard for me to find Chinese food on this entire in this entire side of the coast. Yeah, well not not decided because obviously San Francisco has really good Chinese food, but like in Los Angeles in general, like I find that every time I get Chinese food, like even even the good ones, it's like, yeah, I mean I don't know.
Speaker 2: I think Chinese isn't what's good here. I think there's a good fusion food. There's really good Fain, there's very good. So there's good Japanese.
Speaker 1: I'm so tired of fusion stuff.
Speaker 2: Man, a Japanese think fucking lane, yeah, because perfect that thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't don't mix your bulls.
Speaker 2: No, they don't have here at all, really none. It's Caribbean food like actually that there's like genuinely I think.
Speaker 1: I there's one place called my Fungo and I don't even I don't and it's not Yeah, it's like it's very like whatever I.
Speaker 2: Had them fungo then the fun my funk wasn't that good? And I was like, did a Mexican make this?
Speaker 1: Yes? Probably, like you know, like they're just like there. It's so funny because.
Speaker 2: The person that may just have any black ancestry, no not eating it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, yeah, there's one.
Speaker 3: However, Pasadena has one China Express that I like, it's right next to Louisiana chicken because I have to go to Pasadena if I want to get Louisiana chicken. Because even though the downtown they mean the South Central is closer because of traffic, it's not. Yeah, and I gotta get on the one ten and the one.
Speaker 1: Ten's fucked it, Like I don't want to get into it. But it's just like time because I'm close enough. Pasaden has got a lot of good food like that though. Yeah, like there's actually like of the there's a lot of good Asian food over there. In general, it's like it's place called eighty eight beef Noodle or whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like really, I think it's a Pasadena is a pretty decent area. They're living in this city. I'd live in Pasadena. Other than that, I believe we almost did.
Speaker 1: She was trying to. She was trying to get a job there, but she didn't. She didn't snag because I was like, fucking move to Pasadena. But although it's fucking catches fire like weird, yeah yeah yeah actually yeah, on the other side, if you got on the side of Maltadeena, the fucked got that place is destroyed. That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: Place is destroyed, like it's still fuck. Yeah, I think there's just evil over there or something. Dude, last time I was passing through Altadena and some guy jumped off the bridge. He's like, that happened, So that happened. I think the year we moved here, someone killed themselves something like that.
Speaker 1: However, long ago was this when the Whendigo showed up? Huh? Next question? Yeah, why did you even trying to speak?
Speaker 4: You did?
Speaker 1: You didn't have it? Jay z In a Yankee? He had suit? Oh yeah, brude In. I haven't seen that name in a while. Right. Uh, it's such a ridiculous image. Uh, salutation supple sellacious Sigma's been listening since episode thirty seven with show on head back in twenty twenty. And I just want to graduated high school this June. Don't do the math. Don't do the math. I was far too young for this. Yeah, clearly we keep telling you to stay the fuck away. For my question, I've always wondered, what are you supposed to do in a mugging situation? Do you run or give it up? And have you boys ever been mugged or witnessed slash known someone who's been mugged? What do you what would you boys do in that situation? And no, Chris, you can't kill yourself. I would definitely not kill myself. That's a what can you imagine? Would you rather be mugged or kill yourself? Dog? Kill my shit?
Speaker 2: Du du fucking I'm not losing my shit on the purpose, Halo, try to mug me, it's crazy. If you're getting mugged, comply, it was the best thing to do. Do fucking compli.
Speaker 1: It's man, It's scary. Man. I've seen people.
Speaker 3: I've seen people get because there's just it depends on the fucking person that's doing it. More often than not, you will be fine, But damn, man, I've seen people like I knew a guy.
Speaker 1: Who still someone who's close to the family. You know, he got robbed and he still got stabbed. That's crazy. He's getting fucking dominant. That's breaking the that's like the breaking the decorum in some way to what you already got. I agreed, you got, you got it, like you don't need to hurt me.
Speaker 3: It's like I remember, do you remember the the Eminem the Eminem song Criminal. There's a skit where it's like put the money in the bag is robbing a bank and at the very end, like she's like, don't kill me, He's like, I'm not gonna kill you.
Speaker 1: Just put the money in the bag and then thank you. Well.
Speaker 2: The funny thing about that is whoever's with him in the car says don't kill anyone.
Speaker 1: He's like all right, and he's not annoyed. He kills her anyway.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like's character from that movie. I forgot what he was with him, and it was it was Don Cheatah.
Speaker 1: Chs related to Chester Cheetah. So that is the dumbest thing I've heard. That is the stupidest thing. Don Cheles.
Speaker 2: It is a picture of him and the Cheatah together with their kids, like like the cousin.
Speaker 1: See. See that's what I can get on board with. AI. Make me that picture, make me this show. Make John Cheatle and Chester Cheatle and Chester shielda estage name is Cheatah, Chester Cheatle, the Cheetah. Yeah, because he was born it's like a Stuart Little situation where he's not a cheetah, but he looks remarkably like that. He doesn't wear clothes. Yeah, what I was saying, this doesn't really look like a cheatad. You look at So there is a cartoon.
Speaker 2: So Don Cheetle, the cheating don Chele and Denzel Washington in a movie together where Don Cheitle's character is a fucking maniac and then he kills somebody and he like, I had to kill him. He looked at me or something like that, and he said, and then Denzel watching his characters, it's like, Oh, this guy's fucking crazy. I just brought a crazy man on a serious operation where cook I forge out what it's called. I'll look I'll look it up later. I look it up and I'll tweet it.
Speaker 1: This is not short circuit you're describing John Cheetle, h five.
Speaker 2: Johnny five is Don Cheatle, but but it's it's not him doing the voice.
Speaker 1: It's like it's literally Don Cheetle stretched to the proportions of Johnny five.
Speaker 2: You seen that guy that photoshop ship like that he fucking makes like, oh what if this was this? And then so we'll like stretch like the rock what if the rock was fucking Johnny five? And then he'll stretch and put it on Johnny. It's this guy is so funny. But if you're getting robbed, dude, best case scenario is, uh, have a gun on you, but other than.
Speaker 1: That, don't. The issue is there's nothing on your person that is worth being killed over, generally speaking, So like I've never been mugged, I've never been robbed, which is honestly fucking crazy based on like where I have been and my size, Like, I kind of don't understand how I've avoided it my entire life. But maybe you look broke like whatever that is true, I do leave the house looking raggedy as fuck.
Speaker 2: I've been robbed once, robbed game of money to get home, and that was that was least nice. I guess he left you enough money to get home game of mine, to be able to get on the train and get back to the Bronx.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: I can appreciate that. I appreciate an upstanding guy. I just took my wallet and my money and I don't know my time, and he's.
Speaker 1: Right my pants.
Speaker 2: She grabs the part of my pants. It's definitely no opening, and it's yanks and under what happened?
Speaker 1: Now? He rips through your fly, gives it a quick wave and then runs and their blue under sniff so hard, white sniffing so hard that the color leaves that item is fucking insane.
Speaker 2: Thanks kid, It's like where did the color gon't color go?
Speaker 1: Thanks kid? Thanks?
Speaker 2: I appreciate your kids. Later, Yeah, it was crazy. When I got mug. It was because I was about to leave the country, so I think it was a farewell. It was like, awe, it was like a farewell, like I've never been fucked within my hometown. And then literally I think it was like a few days before I went to Greece. Then this guy was just, hey, do you have a lighter? He gave him a lighter.
Speaker 1: I'm like, yeah, sure, buddylo like I deal with them all the time.
Speaker 2: I mean, I grew up in Labre and and then he starts mumbling when he asked me like oay, here's your phone, and I was like no, now.
Speaker 1: I hate that I use my phone. And I told him I died, you know, like, and that's when he was like and then he fucking hit me in the chin and I was like, yo, did I remember? I think somebody tried to pull that shit on me and Burbank. Actually I think about it because I was I was with I was walking around with with Smoky. I can't remember what the reason was, but I was like so tired. I was like, I was having such a bad so it's just a bad time. And some guy comes up just like, yo, can I use your phone? I was like I think I can't remember exactly what I said, but I said something along the lines of like I cannot experience this right now, and I just I turned away from him, and then he just walked back. It was it was like where the subway plaza? Is that weird? Oh yeah, I know where? Yeah. Yeah. At this point, I'm like, bro, there's no reason for you not to have a phone. I'm not like, find a fucking carrier pigeon or something if you need to get a message out, Like what do you mean, Like what are you relying on me for? It's some random stranger on the street. I'm not gonna give you my phone. Are you getting no good reason?
Speaker 2: It's not like back in the day if you saw somebody with the cell phone, which was rare, you know, like when I was a kid, and maybe there's an emergency, like all police can use your phone, like there's a emergency, Like.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, they were like rare items. Yeah they were rare. Yeah, So like I can understand, like, oh, this might be a dire situation.
Speaker 3: This guy is serious because it's not normal to ask somebody who's the fucking phone, because the payphones everywhere. So now it's like even in twenty sixteen, when the guy was like, can I use your phone?
Speaker 1: No? What the fun?
Speaker 2: You should have knocked him out first. I didn't know I should have. You should have like, hey, can I use it? Like you gave him and you just and that I fucking his bank. His I shattered my fucking head.
Speaker 1: It look like four extra hands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, his jaw is like something the bottles off summer over here. And then you rob him leave him naked.
Speaker 1: In the street.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like like it's a fucking RPG where you just like get the clothes you selected.
Speaker 1: They dragged him to trapping and they wait till a car in front of it. It's like promi's body up. I wish man hindsight, like, oh darny. I had yogurt in my hands too, and they exploded on.
Speaker 2: My chest from from a from a from from getting tinting up from getting hit, and then like after fucking the whole thing was over, I looked like, fucking come over me.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing was when I went upstairs. I ran upstairs to get the high ground, because that was basically gonna like kill him essentially, like, oh, he's gonna come upstairs, I'm gonna kick him down and then beat like I was.
Speaker 1: The whole scenario went through my head. But then he was smart enough. He was a smart soolo where he's like, oh, you have the high ground. I'm not I'm not Anakin, and so he walked away talking ship in the audacity.
Speaker 2: He started talking ship to me. He like like, I like as if I wronged him. Can't believe you put a sitiary where you can't be stupid motherfucker.
Speaker 1: This is what I'm like. You hit me crazy.
Speaker 2: I haven't enough fight such a long time man, it's crazy geez.
Speaker 1: Besides that, it was probably like high school.
Speaker 2: Maybe last time I was on a physical education was outside of the McDonald's and Poughkeepsie.
Speaker 1: That can't be right, No, No, I jump by these fucking Florida rednecks. When do you talk I forgot about that. We'll talk about that.
Speaker 2: You should have like alder that bity their next you off and you're like, last fight, they tried to eat me.
Speaker 1: The last fine I was in that wasn't boxing. Yeah it was. Yeah, it was high school or like just before high school. I think it was like it might have been junior high. Was it like over like Jimmy Neutron or something. No, some kids I told the story before. Some kids was like harassing me the whole year. It is like, bothered me on the bus. And then the last, the last week of school, I was just like, I'm just gonna I was gonna hit this guy says like, I don't I don't have to be here anymore. I did all my classes, and so I punched his head into the window of the bus. And then he never he never bothered me again. Yeah, like and then he switched schools the next year. Do you change the time life again?
Speaker 2: This hip like say stuff like it was.
Speaker 1: Just so agregious. The thing is, every every morning, every morning, you would like sit behind me on the bus and you would like do this, you would like you know what, you would like against like that set me off against the cushion of the chair. And I had the patience of a fucking saint. Yeah. I dealt with that for like a good like for the entire school year. I was like, you know what, whatever, crazy you did that. Ignore it's crazy because I was like, because I don't want to fight if I don't have to, especially at that point, because like I it's actually funny in retrospect because like I knew how to fight, because I just I think I had just moved to that town like maybe a year ago, and like the entire like three years before then, I was doing, like, Hey, your dad telt you how to kill? Yeah, exactly, well I had. I was one stripe away from a black belt, and then I just did I didn't do it. What what what discipline? Kenpo or something? Kempo? Yeah, I think it was. That is that when you like, I don't know what that one is. Actually it's invented by Kenny Chesney. Okay, I am not. I know. I know Ken Poe is a real thing. I've heard the name. I just don't know what that one is. I'm like, it's just generalized karate.
Speaker 2: I think the thing that you trip people and they almost die from, isn't that crazy tripping.
Speaker 1: It's very it is very kick focused. From what I recalled. You're thinking of.
Speaker 2: You think that ship is so crazy dangerous, It's it's not, actually because it's it's all of these tripping people really violently.
Speaker 3: Well, if something is that someone hits their head, they die. But like so it's in a real life scenario that ship doesn't like to take judo. Judo works like like like a keto doesn't.
Speaker 2: It's not I just think the idea of this silly martial arts. So you trip some guy real hard and it's the back is it dies, Like fuck, I just kicked his legs with a bunch of him. That's the only reason why.
Speaker 1: Like, that's why I don't But that's exactly why I didn't want to get in. Like I was aware of that. I was like, I don't, it's not worth it, even as a kid. Like maybe, I mean it was totally worth it, I said, I think about it as a kid.
Speaker 3: It felt because like especially kids, they don't fall as far and they don't fall as hard, so they're not gonna die they.
Speaker 1: Hit their head. For me, I was true. I don't know if I was thinking about that.
Speaker 2: I was all up for fighting until I saw a fight outside of like school parameters, Like I saw my first like outside of the area fight that went on too long, and I was like, no more of this, never gonna do this again because they fought. They feel like it was like mcgillicutties. That's crazy real in that place, like two people I know got intu fight. I feel like that's from the I love, It's from where we live. It's like I think it's in Newpules. I think nobody pauls other than Mcgillicuddies. I gotta go to McGill Cuddies and New Paul's New orbon Pikeepsie, and there are two right places. But when they got the piss beating over something, you know, Yeah, it was a fight that went on too long. It was a fight that like, oh someone was down and no one got there. A stomping and I saw a guy fucking was tap dance some guy's head.
Speaker 1: He kicked him in ahead and the guy's head just went back and he fucking he liked like a dog running in his sleep. And I was trying to sup like somebody and he broke his own neck. No, what fucking idiot anyway.
Speaker 2: Abode of a guy stealing from awesome of a guy stealing from a mall. He was like he stole some glass was like flowing in the mall. Then he just got it got chased, and he jumped off. The second he jumped off one flight, but he landed on an ice rink, so he broke both his legs.
Speaker 1: And glashes. Ye, man, not even prescription. They don't even better his life. I'm really a style give up retard, Like damn. I was like, you stupid, You're just cooked, and he gave it back. They would just ban you. He ran away from stealing glasses like that like John Woke's booth. Yeah, ran from killing, like trying to kill Lincoln. At least Lincoln, at least he did it. Yeah, who is who is JFK Lee Harvey Harvey Harvey Oswald? That's right? Apparently the silent cartographer that an is that an amber alert? What is this silence? That's that's my WiFi? Okay, so it says it does not appear to be connected to the internet. Oh I guess I I at auto connected? Oh yeah, maybe my internet.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was like, who has my phone? Who has my Who has my phone? The silent chotographer in in in fairness is a fairly ominous, like there is something like what is that? Yeah, it looks nefarious? Who currently has my phone that I'm holding? Right, now like somebody I finally got access to it and they're gonna do some weird ship to who knows, put a bunch of epsteam ship on there. They'd be like, Oh, it wasn't Epstein, it was it was it was Derek, it was we got the wrong guy.
Speaker 2: It wasn't Jeffrey Epstein, was Derek Black. I'm not even old enough to be like, what are you talking about. I couldn't have been around being on planes and ship running a fuck right, yeah whatever, you and your shick, fucking gross painting of Bill Clinton address.
Speaker 1: You freak what I don't that's not mine. I didn't imagine I having to argue that's not mine. It's big painting of Bill Clinton address. It's like sixteen feet tall. Or you're being brought in front of the judge. The we finally got him. We told you, we got him, We told you, oh im. Now let's get this last question. This is a this is a wild one, so prepare yourselves, Corinth wrote in. Or Corinth Corinth wrote wrote in. He says, hey, Chris, Derek and the guy. I send all my fucked memes to a bit of a long one, but it's worth it. A few weeks ago, I had to dispose of one of those sex toys that's literally just a scale down woman's lower torso no I impulse bought it online when I was eighteen. I'm twenty now midstroke had so horny I was shooting coum out of my eyeballs. I used it twice and hated it, so I hid it in the back of my closet until I was finally bold enough to get rid of it, as I couldn't just throw it away as I live with family, so my friend picked me up no questions asked and drove me to the other side of town and behind a strip mall so we could throw it in a dumpster. Unfortunately, the dumpster was locked. All the dumpsters were locked, so I ended up dumping it behind a dumpster that was facing a road, and thof, we're not well hidden at all, as it was the only place that the cameras behind the strip mall couldn't see. After getting back to the car and driving off, my friend brought up that either that thing will remain behind that dumpster festering forever, or which pertains to the question, some poor minimum wage worker we'd have to pick it up, box it, box and all, and get rid of it himself self. Mind you. In order to fit it into my backpack to travel with, I had to cut the box into four flattened pieces. So it's not like they could just put the Oh my god, what have you done? Dude? So you have to pick up the thing. Then you can't even put in the box. See, I'm I'm this is what this is?
Speaker 2: Is?
Speaker 1: That was that finished? Well, the there's a question afterwards, but if we want to address meat of it.
Speaker 2: So I am perplexed how insanely elaborate that is, because like I've had, like, say, uh, there was I got sent three sex toys by real dollar, not real doll.
Speaker 1: What were they called? That doesn't matter. I forgot. Yeah, I don't know. The flesh Light. What am I saying?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Yes, light, Fleshlight sent me three things.
Speaker 2: I I I.
Speaker 1: Gave two away. I tried one.
Speaker 3: I was like this sucks and and said, now I know it's not a fucking half horse or whatever the fuck, but still all you do is put it in a trash bag, thinking fucking tie it and then put.
Speaker 1: It in the track. Put it in the trash can. Yeah, yeah, that's you do, dude. That's kind of how I feel about it too. It's because I've definitely had to dispose of things secretly when I was living with family. Just I would just put it in a trash bag and put it in the trash can in a trash bag, and then always for posterity. Yeah, paper towel, paper plate, you can put some other stuff into the cove. Make sure it can't be transparent or whatever. We're just get a black trash bag if you if you really want, you can't see through it. Here's the thing at that point, if somebody finds it, they're a bigger freak than you.
Speaker 2: Exactly.
Speaker 1: That's how I thought about It's like, what are you doing digging through the trash? Yes, weirdo.
Speaker 2: That's crazier than what I do. Wait, crazier because you're just fucking a toy. That's not a big deal.
Speaker 1: Actually now it depends on kind of toy time, but it would be it would be wild to just throw it away with dough trash bag. Though. It's like it's like if we were living together and you saw trash a flesh line in our trash can, like in like olive were have you ever seen what the fleshlight looks outside of the It looks very funny. It looks so weird. So just see that. I've had four job jacks, Like it's a very weird looking put on the top of the trash can in the kitchen, laying on top like a twinkie.
Speaker 2: Somebody puts a dollar a whipped cream on ice cream.
Speaker 1: But this was way too elaborate, to the point where this person they even thought, where is this? Where is this? Where is this the least weirdest place to put this?
Speaker 3: Oh, behind a strip club, because there's probably a bunch of weird sex stuff here.
Speaker 1: Anyway, I love the idea that you involved your friend in this. Yeah, like why I would never in a million years involve my friend in disposing of a sex toy unless it was for content. You know what I mean. Listen, No, don't don't know you thought you overthought it. I understand you.
Speaker 2: I understand that. Yeah, it's it is embarrassing to have I get that. That is one of those if you do it as like, oh, I iron you know you're being iron?
Speaker 1: Are like I got this. I'm sure play people have said that even like oh I got this dildo, this funny hot by the sly in the middle of.
Speaker 2: Talking about it.
Speaker 1: I imagine that issue is that, like you cannot own something like that because like if you if it's in your possession, curiosity will get the better of you at some point because otherwise you just have something purpose. Yeah, so you're gonna use it. You know why you bought it. You know why you bought it.
Speaker 2: I can suppress myself from using things that are worth money, but like I have I have like cards that I have that dude, oh I liker stuff. Okay, speaking of that, I didn't understand first.
Speaker 1: Totally worth money.
Speaker 2: So if I got like a sex toy that was like made by Kojima and it's literally Norman Retis.
Speaker 1: Like.
Speaker 2: It's like it's like it's the Depth randing fucking completely him on the beach and for some reason he's like doing something and it's Norman Rita's literally but it's a fucking fucking sex toy. I wouldn't use out, but this was too much money for me to use. I'm not gonna deface it. I'm so immature that my brain's never considered like a male sex doll. But like, of course, like no ship. Yeah, so not a homosexual versus like it's I was.
Speaker 1: Just thinking, I think Norman rita sex doll, fucking dude, and it's his side. It's like I think I remember seeing like because I went to U years ago. I went to a factor, like a sex toy factor. Yeah, with Lacey. She was shooting something there was and I was like doing camera before. So what a weird trip. Actually I totally forgot about that, but like I remember the like the room where they were just all a sample. It looks so funny because it's just like just dicks and then like there's an ass. It's just like on the wall. It's like a rack of asses. That actually sounds awesome. It was very funny. It was very difficult to sex factory. It was quite difficult to maintain, like did you have sex, George, We're gonna fuck. They had one of the early early robots though, to talk to you. We got to talk to him. That's weird far, that's too far upsetting. I need that ship to be like perfect before, and you need to be completely indistinguishable. You need for me to not even debate whether or not you're a real person. I mean, even if you are functionally like a machine type ship. Yeah, it's gotta be like where I can. I don't think I would, which I don't think we'll lift. I just don't need that. I just don't need that, you know, I don't need to. I don't need I don't need it at all either. Anyway, to get to this guy's question, let's go, he says, So I asked you this after all that have you ever done something that you knew would fuck up someone's day but we're gone from the scene of the crime before before you could take responsibility.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably, Yeah, I done.
Speaker 1: Of course. Do you have an example.
Speaker 2: I've definitely, I've definitely made messes in for Lily to clean up after me because she made me mad, like petty enough to be like.
Speaker 1: You know what, you're like that I am.
Speaker 2: I am not a petty person, but I've I'm not usually a petty person usually, but I've I've fallen too being angry sometimes like.
Speaker 1: Ripped her ship because she Oh my god, that is the most that is the most way I've ever done her where she feel like you're playing. She pulled my things, she sucked my shirt and I went up there and you're like, that's so crazy.
Speaker 2: She was just like, dude, what the fuck? And I was like, I'm sorry, I let my impulsive thoughts.
Speaker 1: To win, Like you have a demon in you that needs to be what I mean when I say that he's gonna explode one day, because that's just not normal to do.
Speaker 7: It was it was I'm not usually that petty, but like I had a moment out of was gonna say the wrong thing, and then all of a sudden, he's gonna rip half he's guys, don't think i'd be on the podcast anymore.
Speaker 1: He says it that like apathetically first, would I even understand what he says at first?
Speaker 2: I don't think that's that's not as the same as you guys shirt.
Speaker 1: I think that. I think it's crazy that you don't think that that's destroyed people's property.
Speaker 2: She also destroyed my shirt, not on purpose. That's true play fighting exactly. That's why it's crazy. It's like, you know what, I love the shirt too, but you like you went out of your way. It's like it's it's the whole thing about like say, the intent matters. Look, it's like a murder versus man. Slaught's absolutely you didn't mean to kill someone versus you went out to go kill him.
Speaker 1: Look, it's years for Men's laughter. Man's left you the naked gun trailer. I didn't see that. It's not bad. I've seen ten years for men's Man's Laughter must have been a pretty good joke.
Speaker 2: I saw a thing.
Speaker 1: I might check it out. I'm probably gonna check it, if only just because like the novelty of seeing a comedy in theater again. Yeah, like that's enough for me to be like, you know what, Yeah, I'm not confidence it's going to be great. But I told you it goes to hunt some blacks. You know, that's how it ends.
Speaker 2: He's like, I think that'd be legendary if he was accepted that.
Speaker 1: Like, I think the end of then they get is leamy, since face shows up on the screen and then a turret shows up in the real movie theater and kills every black person. I finally, I finally completed my hunt.
Speaker 2: I finally phoned him. I finally don't I.
Speaker 1: Probably got it even pops up at home. If you stream it, A drone flies to your house, I avenged my friend. I don't actually even remember what I see that accent, that's something like fucking's Irish.
Speaker 2: He is Irish, isn't he? I don't think he's a Scotti. So you avenged my thing pretty much.
Speaker 1: But they're just happier, right, venged my friend, befriend You venged my friend.
Speaker 2: At all. It's me Rachel, Rachel. That's all they can say. One of my friends tried to convince me that Hagens was real, and she showed me a creature.
Speaker 1: I saw that you. I love that. That image made me laugh so hard when I saw, like, look, this is a native haggis and it was just like it was like an ai image of like, I guess somebody like prompted like, what if Hagis was an animal? What would it look like? A porcupine? Fucking weird thing? And it looks like a weird goat. And I just remember being like, oh my god, so many people are gonna look at this and they're gonna think like.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's what I tried to Luckily, I heard of Hagis prior and I was just like, isn't has like a dish? She was like, Nah, dude, this is real.
Speaker 1: This is the thing. Man.
Speaker 2: You're just you're just absolutely wrong. It's a real thing, ain't good?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 2: So I couldn't imagine something like that. I couldn't imagine in seasons meet in Europe. I just couldn't imagine doing it. You have to reatart my internet. Oh I can't get I can't get the names.
Speaker 3: Oh because okay, gotcha? Alright, alright, we'll we'll swortify with our dick's while you're gun.
Speaker 1: Maybe not, I mean I think we should. Maybe not. I think we can, like finally compare penis size, talk about how bigger peep is. Man, it's time to show it's a.
Speaker 2: Rare condition this day. Maybe eating the goods, bootting the paper page love and condition is a grand design.
Speaker 1: Is even harder to find. Breaking some spoines.
Speaker 2: Well, there must be some magic juice that control the media and all that's Jews on TV controlling everything on every screen.
Speaker 1: It's the Jew's is the Jewish? You know they fucking is? Really?
Speaker 2: Did you make a Sideways Faces Stupid Drake album?
Speaker 1: Which one was that? That one sucked me later? Which was that?
Speaker 2: Uh no, it's uh never never be the same again, never be the same. I love that album. Actually, I actually do like old Drake a lot. I'm a big fan of I didn't I didn't used to.
Speaker 1: I didn't used to have any problems with them until he started, like I think he just something he uh. I think just like him, him not being himself got to him.
Speaker 2: I think he got lazy, and then he got really lazy in the way that wasn't cool. Drake, I think got really.
Speaker 1: Really like I don't even have a problem with this.
Speaker 3: To me, it's just like you know how some people they start having identity crisis, like crisis.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: I think the problem is that I think Drake was making and he's made really good music, and then he's made pretty music for a while, and then what happens is I think it got to a point it's insane.
Speaker 1: I was registering this is the least funny thing I've ever seen. But I'm somehow like it is hysterical to me, a fake supposed to be Arnold. Arnold's profile so insane.
Speaker 2: But for me, it's like, I think he made good music, but then he started getting accolades from music that he didn't deserve anymore, and it's like, oh, you're just you're lazy. People started hating him for it.
Speaker 1: His music sucks. But to me, personally, like just personally like more because a lot of people can't keep up good music all the time.
Speaker 3: I accept that, but there's just I have a problem with Drake where his biggest problem right now is that it just seems like he he can't accept that he's not hood enough or something that he can't accept that he's some dumb ass from actor from Canada because I don't give a flying fuck. But then he's like, oh, fucking Toronto's all hard, and he started doing all this stuff, and he started making all these moves, and then he started seeing how he was talking, the way he started dressing and presenting himself from.
Speaker 1: Like he's just a really fake person.
Speaker 2: He's I get that, Like I just I think that's to me, that's like the worst thing you can do is just not being your fucking self.
Speaker 1: It's not being authentic like like like fucking like like childge Gambino. Like imagine, like imagine if if Childish Gambino got like that, if he just didn't accept that, like you know, like fucking Donald Glover.
Speaker 2: Is just like I am who I am, and like a lot I think I think the idea is that like a lot of rappers had to come to that terms of like Oh, we're just I'm just not It's whatever, Docuse. I think a lot of old rappers were thugs, but then it was like, oh, I'm just look even the ones that were costplaying like that for from the from the beginning, I don't really care if they're cosplaying like that. To me, it's more of Drake started off being himself like fucking uh, young money. Drake was still a fucking nerd, and that was completely fine. And then at a certain point he got older and then shit started to get to him and he's like, I don't want to be this fucking nerdy kid anymore. I don't want to be the kid that says the hard R. What I'm trying to say, uh, Like, I don't know you ever seen that clip of him where he says that's that inward? He says the hard R instead of like that's that, that's that inward right there, he says that hard Like that was Drake.
Speaker 1: Liking uh what was it? Like? Uh, he liked tuna and Mayo sandwiches or whatever the fuck like his mom he asked his mom for this like specific like that who Drake was? Now I'm trying to pretend like he didn't grow up in Canada like that. And I think that's stupid, that's sad. No, I'm just I'm just like realizing the uh. I'm trying to realize the the the doodle that we made by accident. This is the least beautiful everything in my life.
Speaker 2: I like him.
Speaker 1: I think I'm a big fan of him. I like him pretty good. I like him. This is what I saw when I looked at it. There you go, look at him. We got a sweet all right. Hopefully our poll extend, Hopefully the internet works. Oh thank god. That would have been really fucking annoying. You you you jo watch out yum jigger, you jigger is crazy And he's like, what what? Why would you call me that? Do you think you? Have you seen that video of like Jamba fucking Stitch or the audio of Jama fucking Stitch where it's Johna going like make that mess? Who make that mess? That's so discussed. And then I saw you like it on Instagram. I might have in one of my fucking one of my fucking benders, one of my bullshit benders Instagram. Real benders are real Instagram.
Speaker 2: My Instagram is so because it was it was women too much, and I unfollowed all the girls follow every woman and I cleansed my timeline and then it just turned into bullshit, like straight up like insane bulls.
Speaker 1: Porn and bullshit. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: There's I saw a video of a dog like getting like there's a video of it's like this guy that like he's somewhere in the Middle East and you have a bunch of like a little while like random puppy. It's like all over the place and some guy like ran and like like like oh, come here, and they can't checked his hand and he grabbed it and he started tickling it, and I was like, oh, that's so cute.
Speaker 1: Then the next video is.
Speaker 2: A guy stepping on a manhole that fucking flew off and the guy went up in a manhole landed and the guy did it some.
Speaker 1: Video, So I was like, what what is it? Something a long time ago, some guy doing They were doing like the the airbag under the seat prank, but like they calibrate they aimed it wrong or something, and so like he was sitting in the chair and then his legs flew up the opposite way.
Speaker 2: It was just like.
Speaker 1: Just like he couldn't you could not fuck up a frank worse man Jesus Christ. Imagine kicking your Imagine kicking your own day.
Speaker 2: Imagine kicking yourself. Now, imagine breaking your nose when you take yourself.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Then not his pants and killed him. That's just crazy to me, man, that still doesn't really make sense to me, Like that must have been such a vacuum sealed it pants and.
Speaker 2: Just so unfortunate, like perfect, like just like anybody else that would have happened.
Speaker 1: Gone, it's crazy, guy's gone. It's crazy the speed at which you just have to give up. You know, he was just doing his and then like.
Speaker 2: It's a cadaver like that, like, oh that's a that's a that's just that's that donating OpenD made a dumb break. Now gonna blow air down his pants. I'm gonna make make his pants all big.
Speaker 1: Blood flies out of that must be so panic inducing though, to do that, Oh, like because you kill kill somebody because you just mean to be like like almost like a like a little yeah. And then he's dead and he's like his insides are exploded. It's the most you can that is the most you can harm somebody by doing something that is by your intention is like the exact opposite, Like casually exploding someone's entire inside is crazy. Like I could see you like maybe casually like maybe accidentally like pushing someone off like something, or like you know, tripping down, tripping somebody down the stairs, any number of things that could like be harmless in theory, or like you know, you're moving and you accidentally like knock somebody off balance and then they land and then they're dead, but they're still like you know, maybe they hit their head or something. To have somebody's in become liquid as a result of like a harmless is truly insane.
Speaker 2: It's so funny because that got the next level stuff. Everyone in that situation didn't know what was gonna do.
Speaker 1: Conditions man like for that to happen. Yeah, that's an accimum damage minimum rolling one, dude. Roll that's the most maximum damage to minimum intent. You know.
Speaker 2: That's like rolling is rolling a critical fail into a critical kit. It's like, Okay, I guess this is gonna be. Oh, you you murdered him. You mean to punch the enemy and cannock sense to them. You killed Drally. Good job, you killed the healer, not a healer is dead. You can't get red insane.
Speaker 1: I want to follow up on that case. See what's going on with it, See what happened to the dude? Oh yeah, yeah, well look it up. I'm curious. In the meantime, we're gonna read uh the names of our twenty five dollars and up patrons over at patreon dot com slash the snark Tank. Remember you can go over there early ad free access, all that stuff, exclusive episodes and yeah, just pop on over there if you want be I was waiting for the Yeah, yeah, okay, I was waiting for this.
Speaker 2: And understand this set these niggas in motion, so I can be gay with you hand in hand. You don't you don't like Coofie movie?
Speaker 1: Is that what you were doing? I was trying if we if we listen, every single listen, and.
Speaker 2: We'll never have they will be bad. They run and me beguys's the res and why the first time?
Speaker 1: And wait, wait, we're making these Muslims die? Is that I too? Eyes? The ice answer? The ice answer Israel.
Speaker 2: The way they did that poor guy so sad, the whole story about him, how they found out he was gay, and they completely ripped every single thing they had from him, even though he was like fucking up objectively extremely fucking talented. They yeah, it's so futunate. They fucked his button, they threw him out in the gutter, they fucked his butt hard. Yeah, they're like, oh, we'll show you who's gay. They fucked him and then they.
Speaker 1: Threw your gay. You think I'm showing they show you. And he's like this because I'm gadn't mean I want to be raped. And they're like, I don't care. I don't care. Same thing you're you're saying, tomato, tomato, that's gonna be. My name is John Evil, Johan Evil. I know my name might alarm you, and it should. Name is I am Evil. My name is I am Evil? That is crazy. My name is Damian Mick Evilson.
Speaker 2: Three two one.
Speaker 1: I would trust Dan.
Speaker 8: Bongino and catch for tell with my life. They are so trustworthy. And turns out Epstein was a good guy.
Speaker 1: Oh God, actually ryme didn't mean to read pretty good. Counted you down? Oh you did do it again, but this time Mandarin I do in Japanese Mandarin, he said, I said, Mandarin like the guy like the Mandarin.
Speaker 2: We're gonna take the step. Yeah, I'll do it.
Speaker 1: Uh, okay, pulling all right, these are the names now, Kingston pulling a dog's legs. See, they do stretch. A lot of people just grabbed Jojo. A lot of people. A lot of people understood what was going on with that that conversation, But a lot of people there are some people that were like, do they really not know animals stretch? Guys, Come on, I can't eve that went off that long. Go on for a while. Keep keep up, people, keep at least keep up. Don't listen to cash lazy eye. It is lazy. I want to slap it back in. It would make like a rattling like empty spray cank can sound. What have I done you? I've been a piece of ship for so long? Is slapping out again? And he's like, no, Epstein's great. It turns out we were fucking silly. We were dumb for thinking there was anything weird about it. In fact, Epstein's completely fine. I love Epstein. He's the greatest man alive. It's better than FDR's completely fine. Epteene's perfectly fine. We used to call him epst R because he was so COOLR. It's crazy rowan neck rowing Meek the Dead Spider. I put a mortar launcher on the boot of my Fiat punto crazy. Every word of that sounds Is that a real fucking car? That sounds fake? Yes, I mean I've always hated that fucking name, Fiat. I don't give a Fiat. You know what they say about Fiat's right? Why they call it a Fiat? No, it's an acronym for fix it again. And Tony, that's a real dad joke. Is that real? Yeah? Fix it again? He was like, Oh, I don't even know how. That's so crazy. That's people would do that on purpose. Yeah, tell those jokes.
Speaker 2: Fix it a good Tony, It's actually actually was a super mini car. Okay, okay, Pilot the King of the Hill makes hip. But it was like trying to talk about Hank's forward.
Speaker 1: So you know what they call it that? Right? Like fix it again? Tony is like, that's a fie on you, idiot. He was like, f o, Dale, that was pretty good. I was gonna I'm thinking I start watching it again and get ready for the new one way down now. Basically, so yes, use to say Hank. Yesterday I went to buy cards and you know. I bought a Star Wars card and a little pack. That's cool, a little pack. Don't take nothing yet, nothing yet. So I bought a little pack. Right, got it, opened it up easy myself into an upright WE remote.
Speaker 2: I was gonna throw that away right nice?
Speaker 1: Were you? What were you saying?
Speaker 2: I was gonna throw it away right now. Looked at I was like, oh, this one has numbers on or whatever.
Speaker 1: So I looked at it. Looked up.
Speaker 2: It's a surrealized car that's worth almost two thousand dollars, and I was like, hey, nice, nice.
Speaker 1: They ripped it immediately. Oh yeah, oh cool. Yeah, you put it in your ass.
Speaker 2: Ripped it immediately, put it in the top loader, and then I put the in ice frozen, then shoved the whole thing up my ass and waited till it melted.
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool, man, that's pretty anyway. Eating easing myself onto an upright we easing myself onto an up upright we remote, upright, we remote, upright, we remote. It's kind of tricky to say, we will. It was an impulse. I fucked him so hard. I made that booty queef. Guys. What there's several cases of people getting killed by pressure? How many are in India? So I'm just a dude to be honest. How many from India?
Speaker 2: Gujarat, India, January twenty eighth, This has happened?
Speaker 1: I mean? Oh no. A man named Prakash Vankar died after his cousin inserted a high pressure air compressor and to his rectum as a prank. Wait what one? That one that happened two months ago?
Speaker 2: A three year old laborer in an indoor reportedly died from UH after several co workers pumped compressed air to his body.
Speaker 1: What is the wrong with people? Man? Dude? It is wild and been Gablu India in March March of last year. This is probably ours, twenty four old man after a friend director compressed Yeah, this has to be the one that we saw, yeah in his anus with the compressed hose press. Yeah. Yeah, so that was the one in twenty sweight four. And there's another one that happened. Oh, this is the United States. We have one and there's an OSHA case even even like it says even in the US.
Speaker 2: Like that, even the U s ocial report and fatality involvement a worker who died when a coworker injected compressed air into his rectum during Why are people so many people are putting air pressure into people's asses?
Speaker 1: This should be like one of the first things you learned not to do.
Speaker 2: It seems in second grade, Like, hey, remember, don't use the designated air can for freaking sexual assault?
Speaker 1: Like okay, like you understand how much pressure comes out of the thing. No, they don't. That's the thing they probably do. They probably only have a vague idea. They don't understand what it does to a body, you know what I mean. They understand what it does in theory. They understand does to.
Speaker 2: Really thick rubber when you're fucking blowing up a tire or something, or don't get it or whatever many things when you need whatever.
Speaker 1: Yeah, why are you surprised? I'm not. I shouldn't be at all. Right, You're right. Literally fed this toddler. That's so even in the US. That's crazy. Literally fed this toddler last week. I'm gonna ask why he keeps happening? Why is it still cry? Yeah? Squip his bugs. Klamuel Esquire, the third creator clash match Kingston with versus his grandmother at her lowest is insane Colin Moriarty swen Hating gay Beatles is a sy op to stop King Dad hitting things with a rock until they stop moving. What do you looking up? Murder? Well, yeah, murder. Shrimp Obama be like, wait, shrimp Obama. Shrimp Obama. Shrimp Obama be like, let me try this rice? So stupid, I'm sorry. Sounds good though, Yeah, actually, Loki like that made me understand sounds pretty good. Price. I am more of a poor fred Rice person. Yeah, like Trick and Frida, Diaco Coui and Old Tokyo makes the best fucking Frida rice I've ever had in my life. It makes me so mad telling to bring it over.
Speaker 2: You guys have had pancakes, I think so?
Speaker 1: Actually somehow Adam in San Diego when I went recently, and they're so good there. So what is the different?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 1: What's the makeup of that?
Speaker 2: They're just like they're just fluffy. They're wider, smaller, just like really fluffy pancakes, like so flas are Oh.
Speaker 1: I mean I don't have a lot of run ins with two fleys to be honest with, so flairs are.
Speaker 2: Kind of like airy fluffy ye, difficult to bake it makes so much noise.
Speaker 1: They flying.
Speaker 2: That's an over It's people over exaggerate when I was growing up. If you're like possibly like I don't know, like cleansing sledgehammers outside of my fuck. But other than that, you're you're if you're loud at Fox with it technically yeah, probably the highest of the high one through you fucking screaming in word at my flying.
Speaker 1: That's crazy, that's awesome. I love that. Uh, Calin Moriarty, I'm going to together president of the Mortar, kill me or release me parasite, but do not waste my time with cock Colon Moriarty. Two rats in a trench coat, Sam Porter bitches sedating and ushering Sweeney to an ophthalmologist to fix his vision since he's a napted at everything that's not being dumb and gay. Uh, imagine dragons. Imagine dragons. Swens sweaty taint on Tofy's eyes. Don't call me TOFI. That's crazy. Tof is insane. Uh guys, I completely made up the mister crabs molting thing. I didn't know Sween did that for real. I don't remember. I don't remember anything that makes any sense. Oh that looks kind of good. Yeah, I want to get somebody's so bad.
Speaker 2: They got blueberry ones where they have a place called Moltos t Cafe.
Speaker 1: Apparently it's pretty far away. That's Pasadena probably. Yeah, Pasadena has a lot of good like they have like crapes and stuff. There's a lot of that that kind of stuff over there, es in your old town like this. I had a crap for the first time the last year.
Speaker 2: Grapes are good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good.
Speaker 2: I prefer fast always, but.
Speaker 1: A good I'm always. French toast is the goat. Yeah, you can't beat French shast really generally speaking, it's so good French toast and like Texas toasts are like the supreme toasts. Toast is very very good. I have some. I have some of my fridge right now. It's fantastics unreasonably good. How how a little effort it takes to be good? Insane o cheese, you're making me hungry. Stop man, guys, I can okay. Berserker beatles, big bouncy backside, reckless rhino, the sloker to y so dirpy. I can only come if someone yanks on my ball is like a bell ringer's good crably Shrimpson, Pictilome and hanukn uh and ya yahweh Jerobi you fuck listen man whatever. Jordan's Skeeterson nice beatlefucker twelve twelve twelve five seven seven the fucker I'm coming, But what is it to come? After he comes? He's like talking, he's gurgling it domination the worms bursting out of our r f K Junior's face like Diego in Dead Rising three whilst he's on trial. Okay, first of all, referencing Dead Rising three is wild. That is pretty wild. I don't know anything like because I didn't play three. I think I did because it was like one of the games on Xbox I played two twos.
Speaker 2: When you play as the other dude, right two is when, yeah, you play as like actual movie start.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Frank East wer Yeah, I don't remember East Wiener East Wiener East. That's so dumb. That is so many leaps, like Frank and beans or something, Frank and be burger East, Frank right, sausage, sausage. I remember liking Dead Rising three, I just don't remember playing much of it. That's the when you played a Frank again, right, No, you play as like some fucking Mexican. Maybe you play its like some mechanic or something. It was actually I remember being kind of novel. Yeah, you can make cool stuff, it just wasn't. I mean, Dead Rising as a premise is pretty flimsy, honestly, Like there's not like, there's not really much you could do it. That was never like a franchise, really late. It just came out too late. Yeah, it was like way later. And uh, I remember being impressed by like the amount of zombies on screen, but the frame rate was fucked, so I like I couldn't stick with it too long. That would no, it's Xbox One. It came out on Xbox One exclusively.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so terrible.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, well hindsight whoops. Fondled by a Carney on the Ferris Wheel, dark knot shoving his hinstin hashtag free and what the fuck is going up with those naked naked ass wiping bears? Is it a fetish round eyed Asian? I was able to say the N word With Pride month being over, Jeffrey Epstein had no client list, according to Trump's Justice Department. Boy, I love living in a country run by kid kid diddlers. Yeah, it's crazy it really is truly wild like that. That is just like everyone's laughing at us. Yeah, as they should. You gond in Kingston, do you know him? Gay? Yeah, I am going to kill Lily. I miss him. I missed you. Gan was fun. He was fun because he was like racist. It was like racist, but like not in charming, like it was like a charming like Yeah, it wasn't insidious evil. Yeah. Yeah, it was just silly.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was good. It was a good time.
Speaker 2: I was a fun time.
Speaker 1: Twenty seventeen. It's pretty fun. Yeah, twenty sixteen, twenty seventeen, not a bad time. Gay actor Michael Douglas. Nice, all right, you got that dog in you while I'm in a dog. We ain't the same. Blonde, blue eyed German physicist, heavily doubting a swing scientific education, stick to to demon buddy, Dude, this is fuck. This fucking car kicks fucking ass, and I can't watch fucking madagas Dude, This fucking car kicks fucking ass, and I can watch him fucking Madagascar while I'm fucking driving. It's the family guy clip, it's the guy.
Speaker 2: Is like.
Speaker 1: Guy like what he's like. Now, I'm gonna merge without looking or whatever. At the very end, he goes, yeah, Rumsfeld. I was like, that's such a like very specific, such an of the era, like nobody knows who the Donald Rumsfeld is like that, I remember the name. Yeah, it's bush shit busher ship. By the way, I'm playing Death standing still there's dude. The character models in the game are crazy. Yeah, it's sae absolutely insane, genuinely, fuck it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I keep looking at him like that looks like a real person with me. There's some ship that happens, and I watched the like the game, the story of it.
Speaker 1: Oh great, shut up, but.
Speaker 2: There's some shit that happens. I'm like, you're gonna see it, like, oh my god, this is beautiful.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sure I believe that crazy ship. Dude, crazy. I felt like I dodged. I felt like the matrix there.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna say anything about it. I'm respecting because that game that that's a that game has a twist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks, you're already you're already a game that's exactly a base level everything about this kind of sevens exactly. That was what's gonna be.
Speaker 2: That's the that would be a twist there's nothing crazy about this interesting.
Speaker 1: It's all a dream wakes up. He wakes up in regular bedroom, being a pt You look at you look at the game cover and it's it doesn't say that Strand anymore, says Norman. Norman Readers has a dreamers. Norman Reis has a dreamers.
Speaker 2: What's like, how do they do that?
Speaker 1: Crazy? Debates was a I would give it to him. All your all your kids make me believe that he's more than a person. You know, like you just read what the fuck have you done?
Speaker 2: In the press conference and he just floats away after and he's like, oh man, that he's gonna talk about deaf strownding that whole fucking crazy ass twist and he just shows up light and it just floats away.
Speaker 1: Anything Start tank, start SNAr tank nuclear expert saying, velveto with a hard R like velvet er uh thug Zilla two thousand versus medicaid cuts g T a four swing set glitch on some Mario Bros. Ship. After the bill passed, we had the stark tank support all actions made by Iran Glory be to the Ayatola. Oh man, well, I love the Ayatola. I love him. I love him, Yes, I love him? Yes? Come on? What is going on?
Speaker 2: I can't with Iran Man, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 2: That whole story, that whole country situation so far.
Speaker 1: Fucked up again? Yeah, what the fuck is going on? I love somebody in somebody chewing on my ship? Has been fine?
Speaker 3: Surprisingly, I've actually since I've had I've had it for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Over a year now, and I've maybe you have had, Like, what are we doing? Come on? I think there's a homeless man chewing on the line. You got fiber? Ocative he's I need I need fiber? See him digging through concrete.
Speaker 2: That is the scariest stake, someone leading through concrete like a fucking like you would dig through sods of a fucking bathtub. Like I'm done, I'm done with this place. This guy's chewing concrete like bubble gum. We're fucking cooked.
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: Sometimes no internet, but it doesn't say that, It's just say I'm.
Speaker 2: Wired, Yeah, jackpot?
Speaker 1: What about Uh? That's crazy? What about using the the the browser version on your phone? Do you have a sign?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: On my phone anyway? Do you have.
Speaker 2: Do you have service here?
Speaker 1: I don't have I'm O R. You're on S O S. What the what network do you have? Is bad? Not good for over here is very East Coast centric. We need service in the trains, like in the train stations in New York, But like, do you have it?
Speaker 2: Maybe?
Speaker 1: Uh? I can? Can you log in? Let's see, because this is just not I'm not I don't want to have to start what page? Did you do? You remember what you left off on? H not even at all at the end of the first that we I clicked the second, the second page, and it's not loading. I see what happens if I if I try to get into it. I love Internet issues. Ye shucking Penish, shush sucking dick excellent on the same page of that one. IDEF I don't fucking like Israel. That's crazy, Come on, what what? Why can't.
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 3: Sometimes I just wanted to auto complete the just the website and not an entire fucking link, like, uh, there will be in a history and it's like, oh, patreon dot com slash like all this other ship and I'm like, what about just patreon dot com?
Speaker 1: You know I visited that. Yeah, why can't you just have that pop up? Oh? I'm fucking retard. Fuck it it was. It was on your Wi Fi, and I was like, why is it not work? Okay, God, damn it. All right, let me see if I can get in. This has never had before.
Speaker 2: Actually it's connected to the to the email, right you should I think, I'm okay, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm signing. Oh no, I'm signed out. Come on, I don't remember the fucking password. All right, I guess I'll restart it again. Or you know this is good enough. Now I'll try and speed on it the next time. We got a uh, we'll figure it out. Hold on, there's the globe. Oh, the globes there? Damn bum chewing or ship. Let's see. Let me try to download. I swear I thought I used to have the Patreon.
Speaker 2: Apple problem right directly back to women.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Actually is.
Speaker 1: Us Israel? Is the braid is You've gotta go both aliens.
Speaker 2: That was not there's not a problem by just being located where you want to be.
Speaker 1: All right, are you up and download? Motherfucker? Here we go. We're gonna try it. Well, there's probably not gonna be any data. That's the same thing. Fuck, Why am I signed out? I feel like I shouldn't be signed out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, don't you post stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I guess I think, I guess I do it on the PC. But I just feel like I don't remember the fucking password.
Speaker 2: Man, off the top of my head, I'd have to go into my actually, wait, oh you might have Wait are you signed into your uh? Are you signed into the snart tank email on your phone? Yeah?
Speaker 1: If you are, you can sign into Patreon. I'm trying to see switch accounts.
Speaker 2: Of course I'm not, of course says you're signed out. Of course I'm not signed it on my phone. My god, oh my god, of course I.
Speaker 1: Can't remember the fucking Oh, let me check. Uh, maybe the password was last sent in the thing at some point. We're not We're not we got this. I mean, wait, we're not. We're not saying the password. I'm just yeah, okay, okay, I'm not fucking retarded, man, I mean the time you I'm worried about, well, I can't even I can't even get on the webage to look because yeah, you're on s l S. Because so let me send nighty y s the idy frist terrifying sending out the it's crazy. That's pretty good. Actually, that's very good. Than I. Oh, okay, I think we're back, are we? I mean maybe going to try what does that say? Joe Rogan desperate to wash Trump Scott any better glasses stitch off of him. Titles are yeah, I remember one of them. It straight just had like squear words in the title, and I'm like, Oh, this guy's just like fucking idiot, can't stop gurgling. Penis my hater. That video of him talking about somebody talking like I can't remember what it was or who he was talking about, but I get I sent it to you guys in the I recorded it off my TV and sent it in the in our text chat because it fucking killed me because it sounded like something that we would say. But he was talking. He was talking about how like it's like you crushed you you snorted a bag of Dick's live on air.
Speaker 2: Bro.
Speaker 1: I think I might have found the password. I'm gonna try it out. Unless your shit's working, it is we are back, okay. I'm gonna try and make it through this faster then Jack w fm uh, fuck Toyota the lame cunts winning every every rally this year, and fuck that French freak o Gire on my way. Can't you see he's gonna eat my butt? All my sexes are with men. That's why I hang my hat on his wienie. By George Gay. It's just so obvious. His name is George Strait, so of course it's gonna be George or hey gay is better? Or hey hey gay, yay, orgey Gay. Don't disrespect SA and the Big Fundamental. I don't know what that is. The big Meaty stinks Canola. Joe has teamed up with Pizza Time Naked Fishing League NFL, sponsored by four f one fifties Dandy Andy, the leader of the Spiderfucker Party. The Predator versus Autism speaks. Kingston's internal monologue sounds jar jar binks uh Heith Heath eating truck stop sushi on the regular. That's crazy, gids low tier gooner. Fuck Israel and tel aviv I said fuck him too. Your mother should have been pushed down the stairs which she carried you. Chris solo episode featuring his crusty sock, Lily's brothers Steep, Lily's brother steers the cars, radio knobs, Kevin Durant's feet, Lots and lots of snakes on planes. That's pretty good. That's not bad. Fuck you, I paying my TV license, mister pants. Uh, Minnesota sports are the most cursed fuck face unstoppable cardboard pie. I replaced the RS on my Dodge ram with w's and now my engine sounds like take on me Hot to go f og g O t Bros. I'm so gay. I fuck men's holes. Uh. Scott stapping the Scott's stapping, young lad Uh? The hidden Genius of calling people I don't like the N word. A retrospective video essay, just crazy. The hidden Genius is pretty good. Just cuts, just cut. Sweeny's pale already howling dark? Uh? Can we get five big booms for tel Aviv Boom boom boom boom boom. Sweeney and Kanye for President twenty twenty eight? Goon Devil the man without come. Imagine saying grape instead of rape search Peter Lorrie Fish Battle, Adam ruins everything, but it's super. But it's a super Adam bomb striking the North Coast of America. Tried Caribbean food, Pringles flavor man, what? I don't know what the pringles? There's no pringles Caribbean is there? I mean I think you're thinking of bringless, bringless. I wonder that guy's a lie. If he's bullshit, that's I mean, I'm sure some bullshit fusion shit is happening elsewhere, whether they got like fucking Captain Crunch, fucking Mafungo or some shit. I don't know there. The thing to me is like the I got sour Patch kids cereal. So now nothing is surprising to me. Like maybe there's a fucking maybe. I think I remember seeing there's a Caribbean flavored Ones spiced chicken. This guy's was, Oh there's a Caribbean flavored pring. This guy was the fucking around. Really, I didn't think that there would be a spice chicken. Could I find that? Yeah? I want that.
Speaker 2: Never had Like, well, I guess I bet it sucks, but like I want it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll stop by Walmart just for a chance if they're there. Yeah, because that wouldn't be at seven eleven. No, it wasn't Australia. Oh what that's even weirder. Maybe an a fool. Did they even have caribbeans over there?
Speaker 2: Probably seven probably eight eight.
Speaker 1: And they're all fucking leaving.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were there for vacation.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Imagine imagine an Australian accents speaking Spanish.
Speaker 2: They don't, but they don't do that in the they do it in the Spanish Spanish la.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm saying. Imagine not or I don't know how that works. Would they say law star star ish That's insane. I just can't imagine that.
Speaker 2: I feel like people that I feel like.
Speaker 1: Miral Bank.
Speaker 2: That's not that's not.
Speaker 1: Possible to gross. Ozzie's just have a harsh voices. In general, I like, okay, I like the accent some of them, some of them that Australian accents are fine. Generally that out the crazy ship is like, why like the choker in the y did you end up seeing that?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: It was the the Michael cusack in the Studio cartoon that I thought, Oh no, I forgot, I forgot, I forgot to send it to you. Uh, you get a kick out of it. Indiana Jones and The Jerking of the Crystal penis me tink Guan Tick, Kingston's Life Foul tarn is Smitchy the kid in a New York accent. I'm scared of sharks, so I always swim with a gun. Listen to them the children, and I was become. They made the one above all, the supreme faggot Craig the Canadian. Every day we stray further from the Damn's train. Cej It's your boy, Shawne De and thank God for Asian women, Thank God for Stellar Blade nude moods. Next page that got it loaded comshot gaming. Grock is at Grock? Is this true? Hassan Piker is a Champagne socialist. Liver King looks like if a tumor grew a human using the remote from click to pause time, cocakes and premeditone commers zom time, and then watch what he does from Afar Ginger Sweeney getting on better terms with his father, getting glasses and surgery to get rid of his toothcap surgically. Really moving your toothcap is crazy? No no no, no no no getting niggy with it. No no no, no no no no whoa whoa doctor drip m h Lord of all Drip. John Hinckley John Hinckley Junior, who shot Reagan in nineteen eighty one, was released from prison in twenty sixteen and now uploads original music on YouTube. Can it all about Shooting Rag? I Love shooting Regan. Shot. That'd be so funny. I shot Reagan and he deserved it. I bet sucks. That's what's sad.
Speaker 2: Ouch out you shot me?
Speaker 1: Oh ouch you shot me? Oh OUCHI shut but he FOUCHI you know Auchi Fauchi was around on rag Well, Ow ouch fauci Ouchi bobo bobo kill that man looks like you've shot me there. Well Ow, let's send drugs to black miser ouch ouch ouch, mister garbage. I got shot by hair down Ow. That gotta hurt. That hurt a great deal.
Speaker 2: Let's start the war on drugs.
Speaker 1: Let's trick. What a role model. I love this guy, Thank you. I love Reagan. Let's trickle down the money into my wallet. Yeah, you want to blow me? So gave. They call him slipping Jimmy Beetlehooker and his beetlefish nets, sucking beetle dick for beetle math. Pigeon man versus pigeon Lady death battle. That's a good one. The hey arnold pigeon man versus the pigeon home alone too. Yeah, dude, that's a fucking fascinating one. I think, what's the stick in that other guy? Wizard Whizz, get them go talk to him. You know him, Call him. I don't you mean call him? I thought you knew everybody was obsessed with death. Yeah, call him, give him a call. I can't believe you have all these resources and you won't call him. All right, whatever, I'm not gonna that's crazy. You really should You guys should invite Cammy from The Street Fighter onto the podcast and make sure Chris isn't there for it. If that happened, I would be furious, Actually, if that were somehow possible, If like we're in a realm where that was possible and that did happen, I would be fucking livid.
Speaker 3: Tits and pussy explode out of her fucking liked or whatever, clapping and.
Speaker 1: Then you, Chris love this in your house? Also he locked me in my apartment. Chris would love this. She went out through the window. That would be yeah, pigeon or whatever. Did he charges dropped, Harry, I'm getting angry, like.
Speaker 2: She didn't talk about it. Did he try to charges dropped all those?
Speaker 1: By the way, just totally totally slept my mind turns out did he was also just misunderstood too? Yeah, very happens sometimes I guess very minimal charges. Well, what do you got? Charge was very minimal? What's crazy? What's crazy is that I guess it was just all one understanding Cassie's life is in danger for the rest of her life.
Speaker 2: Now, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: That's the same thing is I feel like her representatives said that, like she was like satisfied with with what and I'm like, that can't be true because the biggest thing that was that she brought forth, especially her getting the.
Speaker 2: Ship beat out of her sexual abuse.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and camera seeing her get fucked up. It didn't mean anything.
Speaker 2: Oh no, yeah he got he got for that. He was getting charge of the prostitution.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's it. That's it.
Speaker 2: Not not beating the funk out of this woman. Yeah, not not.
Speaker 1: Uh, there was the biggest charge of thee It's so he won essentially. It was crazy, you know, it's crazy. The I think the lawyer overseeing the Diddy case is also connected to the Epstein stuff as well. Really I think so. I think it's James Comy's daughter, which is wild, but God bless this country. I don't know if that's true or not. I'm just saying, even if it wasn't this is all fucking bullshit. I keep looking at comment sections, they're all just they're all kind of being like, pretty sure violence is the only answer at this point. I'm like, I'm just like, damn, people are starting to get people are tired of talking. Yeah, it's crazy that they it's crazy that we blew our one stormed the Capitol moment for such a dumb reason. When they're like, I can't think of the d scenes are great. I mean, like, bro, that you're talking about, Yeah.
Speaker 3: That's a great one. Hey, let's get these pedophiles out of here. No, these niggas got lied to.
Speaker 1: I know I won. Well, Derek, if if there was anything incriminating about Trump on the FC files, wouldn't Hillary have used it? Wouldn't the lift have used this already? No, because most of them are. It sucks that they're It sucks that these people are so fucking partisan. I know, it's infuriating. See they're all guilty. Hillary sucks much less than Trump. But she could go to jail too, man, Yeah, they can both. They can both Clinton, all the Clintons go to fucking jail. Can you give a ship? You can put them on the bus from speed and I would have no issue. That'd be great. I have no problem at all.
Speaker 2: I want the bus that on the flatten so hard.
Speaker 1: It looks like it looks like a cardboard cutout of the bus.
Speaker 2: It looks like a disc, looks like it looks like a fucking one of the one of those things called the fucking posters, the ones that sent you to heart but want to That's a jackal.
Speaker 1: Jacky is a jackal hairy re active way five eighty three swing Please wake up. You've been in a comen for two years. You fell and hit your head and getting getting a blunkin at the frey con in You're and then it cuts out Peppini Brothers Jeffrey Epstein in the Minecraft movie'd be like I Am Stein uh Donkers and the Cold Swinging Slash or Pepe Gay Christmas Album when in The Alliance Navy Frigates. Oh, In the Alliance Navy frigates are named for great battles in human history, which is why Shepherd's ship is named the Normandy. No, I mean I know that. I just think it's a good name. Meebe Fishy a mean lesbian poo poo poop poo poop poop poop, poop, poop, poop, shit poop. John strickland Marks eighteen eighty nine. Got incredibly annoyed trying to talk about rock music with someone who doesn't understand subgenres. As it happened earlier, kinda we were talking about how many subgenres are in rock right the first key, David presents the concept sucking gay right out of him, sucking the gay right out of him. I see update on the coworker girlfriend. Everyone found out because she had two seizures and went to the hospital we work at, and I was with her.
Speaker 2: It's okay, yeah, what, okay, what?
Speaker 4: What?
Speaker 1: Why are you giving your seizures?
Speaker 2: Dude, don't don't do that part?
Speaker 1: Why are you being such a dick.
Speaker 2: Don't do that part?
Speaker 1: Yeah, just I know it's tempting. We've all been there. We've all had the opportunity. No, Chris, shut up, now, keep reading. No, I'm saying we've all had the opportunity. He just do what I did me.
Speaker 2: No, I get I get it.
Speaker 1: But also Blake eight nine six pre Rides. I got lockjaw doing graves shifts at the dick sucking Factory, and all I got was lockjaw I was previously mentioned then, Yeah, who sounds like the Leno sounds like the guy from the Rby's.
Speaker 2: Ads RBS we bomb Palestinians.
Speaker 1: Yo, guys, I am and so Ona went to cool with Dude, this is crazy. I gotta tell you this real fast. Okay, go ahead. Uh someone I went to school. He just sent me some messages and I was like, Uh, so, there's a guy that's going insane right now.
Speaker 2: There was like a prodigy kid that he thinks he's involved in time traveling and the government, and he thinks my buddy Ed that I grew up with is somehow involved in some collusion. And he's fucking with this guy like right now, he's sending me like stories of like and and he's of things that he's putting it in a story. He's talking about like there was a brilliant kid named Gerald that did this stuff and he's working with this this Gate program, and he's working on very interesting research at elite universities, and he's doing things with Trump and he's messing with stuff and he thinks my friend Ed's involved somehow, and he's like in a story like I don't believe Ed's a bad person. I do believe that they've been tricked into believing what they're doing is right. I'm not the to me, I don't traffic people of these people in mass Soldier like, I'm like, bro, what the fuck? So someone right now is having a mental fucking breakdown and thinking people from my school or somehow colluding with the government or something. And then right now, my buddy Edgses sing this to me. Right now, He's like, Yo, what is happening? And I'm like, how does this happen?
Speaker 1: Hey?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: People go crazy? Dude, Yes they do, and man, it's much. I don't even think it takes a lot crazy. No, no, no. I feel myself on the verge constantly, do you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, honestly, I feel myself going dark, but not going crazy.
Speaker 1: I feel myself going crazy anyway. Read this name. Can you read that name? Faggot Vaughan figure Knucker. Very cool, It's spelled fag e u t eug. Yeah. I get that's not bad. Get one figure Knucker coming to smash Brothers. Yeah. Link shared Vogel Bill.
Speaker 2: Cosby Bill because.
Speaker 1: Is he what was it? Is? He is Israel, Israel born. Using the tip of my dick as using using the tip using the tip of my dick as l a sidewalk his brain washed. There's no epscene list in bossing say nice accurate, literally accurate to the point. That's an ava Avatar Last Airbender. I didn't watch it. There's like there's like there is no war in bossing say, and it's like there's obviously there's a a h the goopy jerky it with jerking it with so much lotion, my ball stopping Wrinkley Kingston's dad picking up a gay little beetle off the ground. My child look delicious morsel as he feeds it to him. Your dad used to feed you beetles? Right, No, yeah, me neither. Young Colin Waded went walling into the ocean with a big rock whiling walling weird. Stevie Wonder did a collab with Steven Siegall Ziggy Goldman. Eh uh, Young, I can't read that, ship man. I I just straight up juice U J DRAMs sex laxar, and I asking laxas. I don't know what the fuck that is. I think I actually read that relatively correctly. Whatever twenty five dollars for you, because I'm killing the game right now. Pirate Software. Thanks Pirate Software for supporting our show.
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard of that Irish that Irish fucking white, white racist dude that like does commentary on all this random bullshit.
Speaker 1: I mean, I was tunk.
Speaker 2: He was like, no one gives the funk about any of these fucking days. It's some fucking something like he looks like, I don't know, man, he looks like I don't know. He looks like every teenage ugly friend from like white movies in like the two thousands, when he's a boy not a girl. I forgot his name. He complains about everything that comes out, but he said the funniest and he was like, of course I'm not gonna watch this new showIn hard immediately every single word.
Speaker 1: Can you look it up? I forgot what because I don't know what you're talking about Critical Drinker. I think it might be him. Oh he's Scottish. Yeah, he's only like translated, but he's like kind.
Speaker 3: Of like he has a kind of a voice like this, and he's always like his cadence is like this, you know, like like he's always doing this.
Speaker 1: I know, I mean, there's like a cadence. I'm the critical.
Speaker 2: Drinker, but like, you're reminded me of that the guy that freaked out on the pronouns, oh yeah, yeah, heals, he heals versus baby face.
Speaker 1: Look, the guy the fucking brownnowns the critical drinkers Kaydence is really upsetting to me. Something about it. It sounds fat even think these videos are particularly egregious based on a lot of the things that I've seen, Like it's it's still bad, but it's like it's not even it's not even like I've seen way worse, but still like it's like the Cadence bothers me more than anything. I've never seen that guy in my life. I've never seen that guy. He's a zero.
Speaker 2: Watching his ship is crazy because he says the dumbest that he complains about things being written so poorly that in the middle of it admits I've never watched a single episode of it.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, they all did, what are you doing? Complained about the show before it came out, and they said it's gonna be this, it's gonna be that, And I'm like, it literally hasn't show. The thing that you say anything about the show. The thing that sucks about that stuff too, is that like guys. Of course it's gonna suck. It's a it's a modern Marvel TV show, that's of course. But that's what's so bothering about is that you can't even really prove it well enough because like they're not wrong to suggest that, oh, this Cape ship slop is going to not be good. Duh, Well here's the see, here's the interesting thing. Yeah, I wasn't talking. I wasn't talking.
Speaker 2: I turned you off. No, it's like they're The funny thing is they are wrong, no, because it's the and they also don't know that.
Speaker 1: They focus on the wrong ship. Like there's things that we could be like on like, oh, we're on the same page on something that is bad. But like, particularly when we're talking about that, I use a guy named the Birdman as a as a as an example. A Birdman he used to just ship on cinema sins. That's how his channel blew up. Like he would just be like you just shout all over yeah. But he now he he takes on the grifters. He's just like fucking He's actually this black dude from South Central that's very arrogant, but I like him. He's like a very good looking guy he has like money, he goes traveling all the time, and he like throws it.
Speaker 2: In their face all the time, and he's very arrogant. But I'm also like, well, I mean he is those things did he say? But anyway, he go check out his content because he takes on the critical drinker all the time. He'll burst of fav all those guys, and then he always talks because they all just recycle the same ship.
Speaker 1: They watch each other's content and say the same it's the thing and over again. It's like it's just woke wow exactly.
Speaker 2: And then unfortunately he shows the pattern that like they specifically focus on content that's to do with women and black people, and then if it's something that happens to be good that happens to be with a woman or or with a person of color, they'll usually put on their second channel. I can review it like positively, And in the episode, like it's like I'm trying to think of.
Speaker 1: The birdman with an eye. So in the episode ends with Cheathawk working. You know, I can't even do the cadence right. But it's it's so weird, very unique, and he's very but also like he he like wrote a film. I guess that's always true. Oh I know who he is, Okay, gotcha? Yeah, so he does, yes, he's it does really good content. But he he made a film, The Critical Drinker or whatever, and it fucking has like a four point something in ninety B. It's those This is true. This is true generally, like if if you're I mean most people who I mean, I think about the nostalogic critic all the time when it comes to this. He made three movies and they're all really not good.
Speaker 2: Crazy, like his movies are like how could you critique things and then make something that the thing that's like it's like it's like whoa, oh okay.
Speaker 1: Well. The thing about I don't know how to feel about Doug the nostalgic critic specifically because like I think he's a little on the spectrum for sure, But then but then and also like I think he genuinely loves movies, and I think he genuinely like when he criticizes something, it's more about like the edit. I think he is more said, I think his character is more separated from him actually probably, and so because every time I've seen him talk about like movies as him he's like very normal and even keeled, and he's like not a freak. So like to me, it's just like, oh, that's interesting. It it doesn't make your movies good that you made them, But like, I'm not that bothered by the fact that you have the goal to make things and then criticize things, because I think the way that you criticize things is so in character that it almost negates the fact that it's even legit. It's weird. I don't know, it's like this weird thing with him. It's not as agregious as he's not grifting also exactly I.
Speaker 2: Said, it's not as he just as these grifters, because these drifters are like I know better, this is all shit, Okay, now it's your time to step up. And I think it's insane, trash and untalented. I think it's very insane to critique something that too.
Speaker 1: Like he was like he wrote he had like a script that nobody wants. Like all the yeah, Dave Rubins a failed comedian, yep, they're all yeah, they're all facing stand up. I've seen it, you've seen her. I'll never I never, I'll never watch it again. But you should watch it again. We should uh, we should have it. Gave me that bad gave me the shivers. It is so jokeless, it's amazing, Like you could probably go up and I have actually no doubt, Like I don't. I don't think you would be a good standing comedian. I don't think any of us really would be. Uh, but like we would all do better improvising on the spot material than the one then whatever the fuck he came up with on on whatever set that I was watching, it was truly crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess it depends on because like right now, some of the best stand up comedians are just really good at crowd work.
Speaker 1: That is true. And I think we I don't know about you.
Speaker 2: I think you would be too insulting, but I would be mean to people. I'm not like that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I I think I laugh at us. If you if you worked on some comebacks to have some like stock stuff, I think it would be good.
Speaker 1: But I think I think in the in the in the you laugh too much of the things that you say because I think they're funny, right, but like that's not that's that's a bad that's not good. I think I think it could work I could work. I think like Jalen could not be a stand up comedian. Oh no, he can't even me, but it'd be so funny to watch though, that's the one he would be funny in a setting like I I I wish so desperately that I could like get them to get the material together to like write a show, because I think he's a perfect character, like for a show, for like a situational comedy kind of thing, like scenarios like I want to see you in various circumstances. But like he couldn't like go up and deliver a joke because if he delivers a joke, he's gonna laugh at it, and it's gonna it's gonna make it seem like it's.
Speaker 2: Gonna laugh at your joke as long as the joke is really, really really funny.
Speaker 1: I personally think it's it's really cringe every time a comedian laughs at their own material.
Speaker 2: I think, if it's really funny, it's fine.
Speaker 1: But I think if I think even if it's funny, because I think it's just like what do you what are you doing? You know, like it just comes I I notice it where I'm just like.
Speaker 2: Because I think I think that's the point of it.
Speaker 1: It looks at it's almost like when the laugh track starts in a sitcom where it's like, oh, now now you laugh because I'm laughing, you know what I mean. It kind of feels like you're telling some people this is the funny.
Speaker 2: It's just the timing because like I usually seem like say Dave Chappelle, for example, I see him like he laughs a lot of his jokes, but it's usually after everybody else's laughed, right, It's like he tells the joke, everyone's laughing, and he.
Speaker 1: Uses it like they take away into the next thing that he's gonna say. But it's also just it's a human emotion.
Speaker 2: Like I've seen Kevin, I've watched funny.
Speaker 1: I'll watch many things over and over and I'll still laugh at it. I think Vin Heart's funny at all.
Speaker 2: Actually, I think I think I think for you to say that, I mean, okay that you may not think he's funny. That's fine.
Speaker 1: It's funny as a stand up. I don't think. I don't care for it, but he's funny. He may not be the funniest I think he can be a funny presence on a screen rolling forty old vision. I don't I don't remember he's trying to buy like he's trying to buy something from from the they work at that like circuit City type store, and like he's just being so disrespectful. It's so fun idea. I think he can be funny with written material made for him, But like, I don't think every stand up I don't know. I've never seen a joke from him that I thought was like, wow, that's like an all timer, like not once. I can't think. I actually can't think of a single. There's there's a joke Kevin har He.
Speaker 2: Told it his first, his first stand up, about how he was at a zoo and like he had a fear that an animal would get out, and he thought, like what would I do if animal got out and was chasing music? I would just throw my kid behind me and let it take my kid and then just deal with the consequences afterwards, or the time when he was running, Like I think, I think he's pretty funny.
Speaker 1: It just has something you would say, yeah, so, I mean, look, I would just have to I would. I would have to give it an earnest watch. But like from what I've seen it. I haven't. Actually, I don't know if I've seen his stand up. I don't know if I've actually seen it, so I can't judge it per se. Yeah, I just know that, Like I don't think I don't think he's a funny actor. I don't think he's a comedic actor. I think it's the other way. I think. Well, I don't think that I don't. I'll put it this way. I think a lot of the movies he chooses are bad movies. But I think if given the right material, like he's funny in the forty year Old Virgin I think. I think I remember him being funny and fucking one of the scary movies. Yeah, and Scary Movie three. Yeah, Scary Movie three and four and four because they basically do the same thing. And Anthony Anderson. Yeah, So I think he can be funny with the right material. I just I just don't find his material funny. Yeah, I would have to see you like I would even because I remember he even did a He's just I even enjoy him in small bits where because he he was in he grew up in the scene with like say, he was a he even roomed with Patizio Neil for a while. Yeah, and like so they all were in grew up in the same thing. So I think a lot of his comedy, chops and busting balls, is pretty good. He used to have a podcast called like Cold as Balls. Basically he was like stealing hot ones, like, oh, let's do something uncomfortable while we're having a podcast.
Speaker 2: It was just they were doing ice baths and so he would usually have on like a athletes and shit like that, and I enjoyed the he I think he's very charismatic. I think I don't care to see him, like I don't want to I want to go see Kevin Hard stand up. I don't care about that. Yeah, but I do think he is funny and I think he's a good host, good comedian. I get while he's popular. I just I would never go out of my way, But there are many people I wouldn't go see Snewd to stand up.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think I would.
Speaker 1: I would go. I wouldn't go out of my way to see most people do stand.
Speaker 2: Up, right, I would no one alive.
Speaker 1: I would go to open I would go to more open mics than I would set stand up shows. If that makes sense, Yeah, it does to me. Open mics to me are like it's an experienced cream of the crop type.
Speaker 2: Shit, because sometimes that's raw comedy.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but sometimes you get really sometimes you get gold, and then sometimes it's just a room full of depressed people fenting and it's like it makes it way funnier. Have you have you ever gone to an open mic? Few? Have you been the ones that flappers?
Speaker 2: I went to one of my flappers and it was so funny because it was it was this depressed there's this black girls dating Armenian guy, and it was so funny because she was just like, they're really racist to me and I hate this so much, but I love my boyfriend.
Speaker 1: Should I leave him? And I was laughing, we should go.
Speaker 2: I was laughing so hard. We should find it was like she's venting, which is in the show. This is is a therapy session.
Speaker 1: We should find to day. We should find the day to go to one of those open mics and just watch it because it is it is mega fun I would do one. I would do it. He would do one.
Speaker 2: I would love to.
Speaker 1: See that nothing You're gay, That's what I would do that. I would talk.
Speaker 2: I would be like, it's good guys going on, So shoot the funk up. Somebody killed this thick right now, somebody with a gun. I know somebody has a gun in here.
Speaker 1: I know where we're know someone here to that guy and get laughs out of people for the guys getting thrown with a gun. He'd be like, anyway, what anyway? Sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave? Who's new York? Who's the New York? Nick Penis from a theory needs help? What lawering is? Having Halo three, melpous one and Rowndinge on our list as always is the king of haphazard automate. I think weapon he should have dumb shit apologize right now. I will have to kill you.
Speaker 2: Kill. It's like fucking the Simpsons with radio Wolf Castle through his stand up and he fucking throws the grenade and shoots a machine gun.
Speaker 1: The crazy thing is people are still there after he shoots the machine gun.
Speaker 2: He tells another joke and they still helkle home and then he throws her grenade. It's stupid. I think. I think open mics are magical experience. I went to one in fish Go where he lived, and there's a stand up comedy. It was when I lived over around there, so we went.
Speaker 1: To where was the stand up comedy place?
Speaker 2: I think it was on the other side of the water.
Speaker 1: I know there was a hotel around us that was like a big comedy scene like that one of the actually like gone ironically like one of the literally one of the holiday inns or something like going by my house maybe like it was by yeah, kind of. It was like next to the Walmart or not not next to the Walmart, but like across like that. A lot of people did stand up in that lobby. That is crazy to think of, like because I heard like Jimmy Kimmel to tell a story of and Jimmy Fallon and like I've heard it mentioned on enough comedy podcast where I'm like, that's weird that that's because that's such a completely inconspicuous but like you would have never even all this plaza and is fucking stupid it was. It was something like that, like a ramata I would love I would.
Speaker 2: Love that's one. That's one right there, But I would love to go to I'd love to do a comedy. I'd love to go to one and see like someone really bombing and give them the most genuine like applause, So that thin, I think, because I think for really going up there and bombing and front and like making it through, I think is the most like respectable thing ever.
Speaker 1: It is really traumatizing. It's like, oh, I'm gonna go up there and I'm gonna it's a very very It's the most uncomfortable feeling I've ever heard in my life. I think part of bombing is allowing yourself to bomb. Yeah, but like also like that is a wild feeling. Yeah, Like it is unlike anything. There's no one laugh at your jokes the whole time. Well, I think I had no Like the three times that I did at one was like what I would can consider more of a bomb. And it's just like because it's just silent. It's crazy. It was a Tuesday, but like whatever, no one there, no one there. I know, I know, but I think I didn't think about it that deeply. I was like, I don't know people here, like clearly they're gonna want this. But then like you think about like, yeah, if you're out on a Tuesday night at a stand up comedy club, you're probably not having a great time because that's I'm not that willing.
Speaker 2: I think the funniest part is bating people, like just saying like fucking like I would just go up there and say racist ship like this, just be like really like fucking right wing asshole and then just engage with people this is why I want to see.
Speaker 1: And then I would be like, I didn't many of that. I want to see.
Speaker 2: This is mad funny though.
Speaker 1: Yeah we should. We should go to one and you should just go up and it will we'll record you. Wrappers would be interesting because like it's there's just you know, there's kind of a respectable place, the place over here, something in the industry. It's it's not a demographic like say, if you were to go further south where it was just a bunch of drunk, poor people that would just kind of laugh at anything. I want to do that it here, it would be much more like people willing to scrutinize you. Yeah, I think that would. They would hand you like a scantron of all the things you did wrong. I do that.
Speaker 2: I love to go up there. I love to go up there and fucking put on fucking trump face. Just go on there and it's be a complete piece of ship and see how people I can aggrevate because for me, my biggest my biggest joy is aggravating people. Knowing that people are mad. Knowing that people are mad over stupid shit about me is so funny, like like griefing people. I try to do it in a games anymore. I got to it got to like necessary for me to have a decent day. But like seeing someone get mad over stupid ship is fucking funny.
Speaker 1: Dude, it is.
Speaker 2: You're not a good person. I don't know, maybe not. I try to be a good person. I think I'm a bad person with good traits. There you go, Yeah, I guess some people are ship people.
Speaker 1: With ship traits.
Speaker 2: Some people are bad people with you know, I'm pretty decent traits. I'm that like Epstein. You said that, not me, I don't.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's what our government says. I still don't agree, but like and behind our government wholehearted. We did a couple of bad things, but I think it's a good person. I think it's a lot of good stuff, good qualities to them. The government never the government never lied, never lied to us once never. This administration is perfect. It's it's actually now that you said that, You're so right. Everybody makes mistakes, all right, let's get up. I gotta here byes.