Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'd let your taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots, all right, this hour's brought you by our giveaways. They could win you a trip to Vegas, not only you, but you and a guest to go to Vegas next month for our iHeartRadio Music Festival and one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: Now fly you out there, put you up in a hotel, send you to a concert with the Black Crows and many others.
Speaker 4: And then.
Speaker 3: That's the sound of me popping off one hundred dollars bills for you.
Speaker 2: Nine oh five is the first chance of the day. Let's begin in Big pine Key down in the Florida Keys, Monroe County, yep A. A woman visiting the Florida Keys from out of state. Uh she and her husband. This would be a Kimberly Robbins and Charles Lambert from Elizabeth City, North Carolina. We're in Big pine Key Monday morning to uh well, looking to a possible job opportunity there. They both ended up in jail after downing half a bottle of liquor in five minutes, crashing into a combination bar liquor store, then fighting with sheriff's deputies.
Speaker 3: Where does the job come into play.
Speaker 2: I'm not quite sure if they were looking at possible employment at Coconuts bar and liquor store on the Overseas Highway in a big pine, but this all went down shortly after seven o'clock in the morning on Monday. They went into the liquor store Florida Keys, opened just after seven no problem, bought a bottle of Crown Royal, drank approximately half the bottle in about five minutes. Then they got in an argument over her drinking and at some point they said blows were exchanged. They got in their pickup truck, she got in a pickup truck to get away, and then drove the truck into the side of the building, causing damage around seven thirty on Monday morning.
Speaker 3: They don't sound like the of people that should be working at a liquor.
Speaker 4: Store, you know. I just see it's a bad it's kind of a bad combination.
Speaker 2: I was looking at the mug shots hers, she's already got the patig keys creature. Look down the worn weathered, uh you know, leather skin. Yeah, may I see her her mugshot, I got his and hers. Wow, yeah, yeah, she's uh.
Speaker 3: And then they fought with cops after she smashed into the side of the building.
Speaker 2: Police arrive after they were called, hey, you know, we got some drunk just crashed in the side of the building and they show up in a tip she spit on them. So currently enjoying an extended stay in the Keys. I guess.
Speaker 3: That Crown I used to like Crown and that uh, that stuff could be. I mean it's I'm sure it's great. It just doesn't that's I don't drink liquor, and that's part of part of the reason why is Crown roll.
Speaker 4: I'm like, eh, no, that's deffel. You see what it did to her.
Speaker 2: You can uh swap out that exact story for me. When it comes to tequila, yeah, college years have not touched it since I haven't touched it, Yes you have, I don't think so.
Speaker 4: Oh ye, you're right, you're right, you're right.
Speaker 3: When we went to Quervonation, not shots though, No shots, nope.
Speaker 4: Always what did you drink it with?
Speaker 1: It was?
Speaker 4: It was mixed and yeah, yeah, I kind of swore that off flow to man Floa to man floating man. Got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: The fifty nine year old doctor sold his Florida medical practice back in twenty twenty two to a fellow doctor. In recent months, uh doctor Giovanni Bola apparently became upset over the business and the doctor who purchased it, the much younger, thirty two year old doctor Dylan Denesh, who runs affiliated healthcare clinics out of doctor Bulla's former office in Saint Petersburg, confirming another Saint Pete Clearwater, Florida man origin for this story. Investigators alleged that Bulla went to Danesh's office at the end of July and soaked the front doors in quote gallons of fluid which had the odor of urine. Now earlier this month, he allegedly returned to the property again and unleashed another It's being described as a cascade of the rank smelling liquid. Where does one come up with gallons of urine other than collecting your own? You're probably collecting and we've seen that before. We had was that a lady or a guy that was doing it last time? Remember they had buckets. Well, they've got on both occasions. Uh, they got this guy and his vehicle recorded on surveillance cameras approaching the business and tossing the liquid on the front wooden doors. Those have been damaged to the tune of fifteen. Yeah. I guess he's just upset that he sold his practice and maybe he has regrets about it.
Speaker 3: And I know where he's getting the iron. It's the new guy's flourishing. I know where he's getting the urn. Yeah, just go pee in this little cup and set it right through the uh through the metal window.
Speaker 4: Uh huh.
Speaker 3: After you know, he's like, yeah, we're gonna need to do We're gonna need to do some test on your uh.
Speaker 4: And then just just add him up. Yeah.
Speaker 2: You know he could uh pinch those you've seen outside doctor's offices. Sometimes there's metal after hours boxes when the pea truck comes by, pick everything up, take it over to the lab.
Speaker 4: So did you sold him the business?
Speaker 2: Move on, exactly, Get over it, man. Couple of museum related stories here, because I know Taco loves art so much. A four year old kid accidentally broke a thirty five hundred year old jug at a museum in Israel, and the museum is actually being cool about it. His parents aren't going to have to pay he I guess this guy took his kid to a museum known for its collection of rare ancient artifacts, and his four year old son broke a jug that was over thirty five hundred years old. It was made during the Bronze Age between fifteen hundred and twenty two hundred BC, and somehow it survived all those years until this single four year old got ahold of it, who was over asleep. Currie curious and picked the thing up because he wanted to see if there's anything in or under it. It was on a stand near the entrance and wasn't behind any kind of protective glass.
Speaker 3: That's kind of on them, but it's also on when you started. I think you said thirty five hundred dollars. I didn't know you said thirty five hundred years.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're a fool not keeping that thing in case.
Speaker 2: The curators of the museum say they think there's a special charm to being able to get up close to their artifacts without obstructions. Yeah, how's that for charm? Yeah? The museum says, uh.
Speaker 4: Are they gonna glue it? They did when we were kids. They did.
Speaker 2: They said that they're going to restore the jug by gluing it back together and should have it done by this weekend. Gorilla glue man. But is it still that worth the saying?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: Also said they're not changing their policy and plan to keep allowing people to get up close and personal with the exhibits.
Speaker 3: Just hanging you know, they're gonna hang us on. Okay, but keep your kids at bay. If you have a four year old, don't just let them roam up to it.
Speaker 2: Or you know that a couple of wise asses are gonna hear about this story and go, hey, let's go in there and just pretend that we accidentally, you know, give it a hip check.
Speaker 4: Sorry, why bad? Mona leuse putting a hole in her mouth. Oh yeah, thank you, Mona.
Speaker 2: Yep, she's smiling. Meanwhile, the museum in France is welcoming nude visitors because it's art. There you go, I'm told you my definition of art.
Speaker 4: Stupid. You do have you.
Speaker 2: Do have to wear shoes, you can be completely nude otherwise. The Marseille Museum of European and Mediterranean Civilizations is letting visitors to its new naturist Paradise's exhibition experienced the six hundred pieces on display in the nude one evening a month, so long as they have shoes on, just to avoid kidding splinters.
Speaker 3: He is asking for this is like this is like a welcome Matt, you know, for all the pervs. The mono last is definitely if that, if that's not behind glass at this museum.
Speaker 2: There's the uh more on this story on Lynch and Taco blog a w j r dot com. I'll throw the link on Facebook. Well, walking around it's bad enough if you're let's just say you're in. Some of you guys and ladies may have gone through this. You're trying to impress him or her. They are into going to visit art museums and yeah, I'll go. And then you got to pretend like you know what you're looking. Oh wow, I love the I love the angles on this protrusion. Now you're getting dragged into the naked exhibits. What was that about art again, Taco?
Speaker 4: I won't say my daughter is an art.
Speaker 1: Okay, lynchintago on demand, Lady, I art
Speaker 4: Wait you at your Home's eight