Speaker 1: Get ready for it.
Speaker 2: Twenty third day of May twenty twenty five. Is it? Is it? Oh? My goodness, man, it is a weird year. The month is flying by, allegedly according to that thing we call a calendar. Anyway, no matter who you are, where you are, when you are, guess what we're live on a Friday. It's about just hitting nine minutes after eight pm Eastern And yeah, I went to air late, but what the hell? It is? What it is? I talked to be Pete for a couple of minutes and really didn't rush to get the air tonight because I'm just in that kind of mood. I guess that's what happens when you got an infected tooth in your mouth and you feel like the world is pretty much an infected tooth around you. So it is what it is. Anyway, Happy Friday. How you doing this week? B Pete?
Speaker 1: I'm doing a good based on what we were talking about right before live about news feeds and all kind of like you, it's just tried to spend a week not paying attention to some of the crap going on. If I hear about the Epstein files one more time from some of them, just gonna punch them in the clot ah.
Speaker 2: See, now that means you are definitely part of the conservative algorithm, because I only got the Epstein files mentioned to me a few times. I'm not part of the conservative algorithm. I'm not part of the liberal algorithm. I don't know what algorithm I'm part of. But they're not feeding me the way that they feed you guys.
Speaker 1: You know. No, it's on when when I go to the news section like on YouTube, you know, and it brings up certain channels, and then you've got all the Once you click on one of those, and you're going to pull up every every every person that gives their opinions about the Epstein crap, from Whitney Web to you name it, and just from one. You know, why haven't they released a file? Why haven't they released the current list? It's like, people, there is no list. There's nothing that they're going to release that says so and so, so and so and so and so purchased people through this way. But the bad thing is it doesn't exist.
Speaker 2: But you know, wait a minute, wait a minute, I got to argue with you a little. It does exist. It's already been released. I got bad news.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, no, that's this specific. Everybody talks about a client list.
Speaker 2: Uh huh, there is no client list.
Speaker 1: Yes, if that book has been published, it was published years ago.
Speaker 2: So it is on you see what I'm saying, here's ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but people assume that there's a client list.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing, Well, what do they want a credit card list of? But this person used their visa for two thousand dollars on the aen see, And I know what they.
Speaker 1: Want to expect, because here's the deal. If the FBI has information that and they say they're going to videotapes and stuff. Now, if they have this information and they're gonna play it this way, well, we can't release that because of possible pending prosecutions, right, Okay, So that covers the majority of the evidence that they've got. Well, we may have to prosecute these people. We just can't put it out there in a public purview when it's evidence until we're ready to go court.
Speaker 3: Okay, Okay, So that's going to protect them on one end, yeah, but hold the other end, it is people.
Speaker 1: Well, I think people have expectations that there's certain things the government has that are going to be released, and they're not.
Speaker 2: But that's what I wanted to cut to here. Cut back to the beginning of what you said, which is client list. Okay, what constitutes a client list? Because outside of his black book and these lists of people that were definitely on the airplane and all this other stuff. Even though I know there was some pulsified documents and all, that doesn't matter. The point is we know who was there, we know who got I mean, you know, pay no attention to the fact that I thought it was funny that Barack Obama's name came up in the Diddy trial this week. That was kind of comical for a second, but really realistically, Yeah, didn't you see that. You probably didn't see that, did you.
Speaker 1: No? I did. But what I said was, it's not surprising that it came up.
Speaker 2: Well, no, because look, that guy met with everybody at a certain point, depending on what part of his career I met the guy. Anyway, look back to the client list. What do they want for a client list outside of the black book, the contacts. I mean, let's get down and dirty on this. Okay, even if you hire somebody off a Craigslist, right, which is still a thing that happens. To my understanding, I don't know. I haven't been around anybody who's done it in many years, but apparently you can still do this. Hire somebody off a craigslist. Hey, look, I got this many hundreds of dollars. We'll meet here and we'll do things. You know what I'm saying. So here's the thing. You're not on a client list when you do that. You use that service. And you know, if you got half a brain, you don't put it on a credit card. But some people put it on a credit card. I get it. And you know, why not use a what do you call a reloadable visa, right, one that you just load with cash and doesn't really have your name on it. Just do that and you could pay anybody any which way you want. And then where does the client list come into this, Like which part of the equation do they want? Do they want the receipts? Because I'll tell you this, a married guy or a guy who doesn't want that shown in public for their image or whatever else is not keeping the receipts. And they don't have, you know, perfect record keeping. It's not like Maxwell was sitting there going, well, I need to meticulously keep records so I can file taxes on this. So you know what is what is the client list they want outside of the black book? Be Pete, can you tell me that what they want?
Speaker 1: What they've been people refer to a client list, client list, client list? Okay, so what they refer to it for years? Yeah to me? If to here's here's the different. A client list would be a list of all the clients and what they did. Okay. And I think somebody thinks that the FBI has compiled that. Yeah, they may, and it could be on somebody's notes stuck in a file somewhere, right, But even if he thought exists, even if they had an amalgamated list of people and possible charges, they're not going to release that.
Speaker 2: Well, but even if they do, it's secondhand information. It's not like, like I said, you don't have the receipts. Okay, I guarantee it's not like, well, gee, he used his Bank of America visa card to know that didn't happen. So what what kind of list do you want? The list that's compiled by the FBI. Okay, So we trust the FBI's lists on this stuff, but we don't try. Come on, now, where's the closest thing to a client list you got is his black book? I mean, that's my argument about you already got it, you know, so how much closer are you going to get to it? Outside?
Speaker 1: Where's there? Here's the thing people forget about. That student do work is in Florida. Okay, he got a sweetheart deal, right? It was later on in New York when the some of the victims complained that they were not notified by the court, therefore the proceedings were invalidated. That's what led to his charges in New York. So they had already done the big dog. I can't think it was that the Miami Examiner where the big paper is down there.
Speaker 2: I think it's a Miami Bulldog.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: Is that the bulldog down there that did it?
Speaker 1: I'm not sure. But one of the big papers down there did a series on it while he was while he was under investigation. So anyway, they ran like a full part series about what happened in Florida, how he got a sweetheart deal, what the conditions were. It may have been when the guy that Trump appointed to one position was the judge down there that allowed us to go on, and he stepped down from the nomination for whatever. There was something a DJ or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, we had he had a Costa in his cabinet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're right, Okay, when he stepped down, and that may have been when the paper ran that series as to what happened, trying to explain, you know, a Costa's connection to it. Anyway they have from Freedom Information Act, a lot of that stuff came out. Okay, so you've got that information, You've got Maxwell's trial that they went through. Now, the thing that gets me is they tried her, but there was no attempt to make any case against any of the customers or any of the people that supposedly I mean, they got her for human trafficking, okay, or whatever charges were. I don't know if it was explotation of minors or what. But the charges that they got her on, there had to be somebody on the other end of the transaction passing off a person or an underaged girl or whatever. That's the part that I'm amazed nothing has happened. If you can't it's like busting it's like busting hookers and not going after their clients. Yeah, why haven't we seen any charges against anybody. You can't tell me.
Speaker 2: I know.
Speaker 1: We've have these these files now for years, and nobody has gone through and put together one single prosecution case against an individual that was on the other end of these transactions. So if that hasn't happened, that's where the FBI is going to play this craft. You can't release this, you know, because there's pending litigation here that we may press charges against these individuals. We all well know who they are before we decide to press charges, So that eliminates ninety percent of the craft that the public thinks that they're going to be able to see from this whole deal.
Speaker 2: Well, it's crazy. And here's the thing, because there's people on that list that are protected because of whatever deals they made or you know, like in the case of Alan Dershowitz, he was looking to sue everybody. Don't don't involve me in it, even though my name's on lists and I was in proximity. Don't accuse me of being involved with the sex stuff. Right, there's a whole complex mess. And then there's also the political protections. You don't want to show everybody's point of context because how are you going to prosecute it, you know, going, oh, look look at all the Democrats on there. Yeah, look at all the Republicans on there. Uh oh, well, look at all the guys who were with DeSantis on there. Look at all the guys who weren't with the Santis, look at the guys who ended up in the work cabinet. And what I'm saying is it goes all over the place so bad that I don't think anybody would want to produce a list like that anyway.
Speaker 1: I know, because it's like cracks in a room shield. Once they start, you don't know which direction they're going to go and how far they're going to go exactly, so you know, they don't want to start that initial impact. Another thing to take into consideration too. You just had Virginia Giffreed uh supposedly die of suicide Australias.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: Now, she's got a whole boatload of issues with her marriage and and and things with her husband that were going on at the time that you know, whatever happened to her could be totally unrelated to the Epstein thing that you just had Cash to tell and Dan Bngino both say here within the past week that yeah, Epstein hung himself. Did the collective laughter that went up from Dan Bongino. Suddenly you know he was going to get to the bottom of stuff and blah blah blah, and then all of a sudden, Yeah, he hung himself. M'm men, look at here completely does a onet eighty. That's it. I mean that in his self right, says the cover ups and places. Folks, you aren't going to learn crap about Epstein or anybody who was collected to nobody.
Speaker 2: Well, see, but there's the trouble. Right, Bonino, as a podcaster was going after this, was involved in the whole I want to be on there. He wasn't doing a good job of it, Okay, not.
Speaker 1: Just a podcast for her on a radio show.
Speaker 2: Well, right, that's the thing he built up from that he ended up getting syndicated, like the thing that I almost did several times. Right, he succeeded at it. Good and good on him. But the thing is he had enough of a presence out there that first of all, Trump paid attention to him. But secondly, he was out there making a lot of statements about, look, we need to dig into the dirt here and get on this and get underneath it. And get these you know, the banded people out of positions of power and stuff like that. That's the way he was talking. So these people that were like fans of his thought, oh, look we have a guy who's going to go in there and actually do something. But what is he doing. He's going to immediately parrot. He's being used specifically to parrot the party line. Okay. I don't know how else you're supposed to see that, but that's the way it is. And cash Pttel I don't know what to say about that guy, all right, I really don't. Is a guy who I'm not sure why he's in charge of the FBI exactly because I don't see how his skill set applies to it. But there he is.
Speaker 1: He was appointed. His experience was he was an investigator once they started going after tear it apart to the Russian collision scheme with Muller. Okay, he came in, he was appointed. He I forget who he was an investigator for. Was it? I can't think his name? Some senator one of them. Anyway, he's the one in there that started getting in and found out. He dug down and found out exactly who paid for the steel bossier, and the whole showed that it was all you know, Hillary's political campaign paid for it through rulers and then another sub ruler and some website bas money was folded over three times before it hit the final pocket was put it that way, and then he found out it was all bunk. There was nothing to back up any of it. That's what got him on the road to be the head of the FBI. It says the investigations that he did and the facts that he would be able to pull out even with I mean, because the Democrats were fighting a tooth and nail, they were trying to hide everything that they could possibly hide well at the time.
Speaker 2: And what Muller came out with is always constantly misrepresented anyway, because if you read the report, which I have, if you actually read it, what does it say. It says that there was efforts by the Russians to affect the election, but they couldn't, you know, conclusively prove that Trump and his people were knowing participants. Were they participants? Yes, they approached them, they approached them, they made moves toward them, all that stuff. This is what Muller found. He said, look, you can't prosecute it because we can't prove that they knew anything about that, but were part of this. Yeah they were. And that's that weird area where it really gets left. It's not like nothing in there or not the dossier. Let's not go to the dossier because I don't want to get into that again. But I mean the charges, the idea that Russians are attempting to affect elections. It would almost be like malpractice on the intelligence agency's part in Russia. If they didn't attempt to influence the election. Okay, that's just craziness, but anyway, but hell right, he was involved in that. But I still don't get the connection as to how it is he would have an idea about how to run the FBI because every time he gets pressed on trying to go find something or get something, he definitely needs the career guys to help guide him. He doesn't know where to get stuff. He's been denied documentation. We saw that, by the way, that was a very weird situation this week with the with the you know, the declassification hearings. Did you catch any of that, by the way, the JFK stuff this week.
Speaker 1: No, I hit that I've watched the clip. What was it? Oh, one of one of the doctors got up there and described the wounds and all. But there were a couple of other clips that I looked at that I didn't watch.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the funny thing about the doctor, uh, you know, the doctor that testified. He started going into his theories instead of describing what he saw because nobody knows how to do the questioning properly, as Larry and I were talking about. But here's a funny thing that somebody pointed out to me on on X, which is that that doctor did give testimony to the Warren Commission and he said he didn't, which you know, it's like, okay, you can't even remember if you testified to the Warren Commission or offered.
Speaker 1: Testified that it was not a contacted by the Warren Commission.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's not true because apparently he's in the volumes. I've got to like go back over this and make sure it's the same guy and everything else. But from what I understand, somebody even gave me a page number and a volume and everything like he's there, and I'm like, gee, I don't remember this guy's name, but you know, there's a lot of names in the Warren Commission volumes that go by you after a while. I mean, there's a lot of stuff after a while, unless you've been reading it research.
Speaker 1: His diagram kind of surprised me when you showed the first shot was from the train vessel right all the way to the fair end for the ELM and I thought, I don't know if I agree with that.
Speaker 2: Okay, So do me a favor and explain to me how a basically a doctor in training in nineteen sixty three is going to understand ballistics, trajectory and all these other things to be He's now doing the thing that a lot of witnesses do, which is, instead of just telling you specifically the stuff they saw, they know for certain, what do they do now on to the sol of the case portion of their presentation? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Because the funny thing was he made a comment about the shot to Kennedy's temple. He said, you know, he had a shot at the temple and shot at the back of the head. And he shows the two bullets shooting Kennedy from the six field window, and he shows one of them is supposedly hit Kennedy and one of them hit Connolly. There is no magic bullet, so where did the temple shot come from? He never showed that, never showed three shots on his diagram. And I'm going, okay, well, so when did he get hit in the temple and that was the last shot?
Speaker 2: Did he did?
Speaker 1: He?
Speaker 2: Even? I forget this part? Did he account for what hit James? Take?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: So well he did, he did, and he said it was four shots. He said that one was the one that missed, hit the curb and porbs going towards the train trestle. Okay, but he showed the two bullets going one to Kennedy and one to Connolly and said that the magic bullet didn't happen.
Speaker 2: So three shots from Oswald rifle and one from unknown the railroad railroad trestle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I don't necessarily disagree with him, but I would like to, uh, you know, you know, like they used to say in math class, I want to see his work. Where the hell are you getting these ideas? I want to know?
Speaker 1: But I want to He actually wrenched the shot to the temple. He shot the buy of the head shot at the temple. I thought, okay, did he go through his head and out his temple, because you're on to show them two shots from the window and one from the royal pass. Where is the other shot?
Speaker 2: Well, shot to the temple would indicate based on that language, that he's talking about an entrance, right, But yeah, is it actually an entrance or are we talking about See here's the thing. If you've got a wound, that doesn't necessarily mean that wound originated from outside of the body and a bullet struck and there's your wound. It could be the bullet traveling through the body. Now you have a wound as an exit exit wound. Duh, Okay, but that's so said.
Speaker 1: Though, if it hit here, if it exited out his temple, that means it went in the back of the head. So one shot went in the back of the head and went out his left temple because his head was slightly turned to the left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, just.
Speaker 1: Say that happened. Okay, if that happened, how do you explain everything bowing out the back of his head and his head jerking backwards its equal in opposite reaction. Bullshit, don't happen. I mean, you look at the zapruter film, he's going forward and then boomed, he's going backwards. A shot that would not have thrown him back that much. If it hits him in the back of the head and went out his temple, that means the pressure has gone out of his head. There's no he's not just going to whip.
Speaker 2: Last bat right, and a high resolution look at the at the Zappruter film will show you that he's leaning forward, struggling. Jackie leans her face toward him and almost looks like she says, you know what's going on or you are right, because she doesn't know what's happening right, And as she does, she is splashed and you see the reaction on her face. I will never forget the first time I saw this, and you don't usually see it in most of the little you know clips you see on the internet or you look at it on YouTube, but you can see her literally recoil and close her eyes reflexively to protect herself from the splash of matter hitting her. All right now, I'm not saying that that's coming from you know, anywhere except his head, and that could have come from a frontal shot or rear shot. It's more likely that she got hit, you know, splashed hard with something from the rear based on the positioning of her face, but she's leaning her face toward him as he struck.
Speaker 1: So I've I went to Robin on HER's website back when Education Film and all was going and the film was going. He's got some excellent sections of disapproval film that had been enhanced and the the jerking has taken out of them, stabilized.
Speaker 2: Okay, and you can.
Speaker 1: Follow the shots. And I don't you know, I'm not a doctor. I was in the army. I saw what happened to people to that shot. So you look at that film and you look at just the head shot, I don't see how anybody when the side of his temple peers and his head goes back and you see the cloud of blood and brains and everything going to the back, how can you say, I could very well see that shot going through his temple and blowing out the back of his head, which is basically what you see in that movie. Stuff is flying out behind him, parts of his head are landing on the trunk. How can that be from a shot from behind? It just doesn't make sense.
Speaker 2: You're you're you're exactly right. And I will never understand how that all makes sense that that's out from the front. You know, feel he got one from you got one from the front. That's a guarantee. In my mind, I got.
Speaker 1: Two from the farm. The one in his throat, okay, when he's coming out from behind the sign, when he's grabbing his throat, that was a shot from the front. And the one that went through the front of his head and out the back was from the front. Is that one shot from behind that hid him in his back? And they said they pulled the depth that he could feel the bottom of it with his finger, right, I don't want how did that bit it go?
Speaker 2: No, look, I don't disagree with you, but it is possible that that could have been, you know, an exit through the throat. I do believe it's possible.
Speaker 1: But how did how did he get into his throat and go out the front of his throat? Where did him in the head?
Speaker 2: In the back? Now it would have been the back of the neck, the back, No, it would have been a strike in the back and depending on how he was bent at the time he was struck. Because here's the thing, he's behind the sign. In my mind, when he's hit, So it's difficult to see because that's when the reaction begins, almost immediately after he emerges from behind the sign in the suppruter film, and trying to sort it out from you know what we have of Nick's or much more is really difficult, but trying to just use the subbruter film. He starts to react almost immediately as he emerges, like within a couple of frames. And by the way, in the chat room, I posted, h what do you call it? Costello's restored frames of the.
Speaker 1: Copy that Robin had. The ones I looked at were Costellos.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not bad. It's it's good. It's good working digital version of it. But anyways, at least thing, yeah, right, heard.
Speaker 1: Me out all this? My my Solario is this. He's at the upper end of the end, just the law. They've just made the turn at the school book depository. It is entirely possible that the first shots went off at the same time, and that's why people heard one shot because they heard one. The general description is one, two, three, Okay, then the two and the three were closer together than the one was to the two. First shot hits him from the railroad pass or somewhere in that area in the flat. At the same time, someone else fired behind him and hit him in the back. When as they go further down, you have the next shot that hit Connolly, Then you have the shot that hit JP in the head from the front from a shot. Then you have the fifth shot, the one that shit take. Now, could that have been they couldn't do the woe that hit commonly because they had that pullet in him? Okay, right, they didn't have a bullet from Kennedy's back, but they felt the bottom of a wound. Could that have been the pristine bullet? They just hit him in the muscle in the back and didn't deform.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing. Didn't know that beam without okay, but without actually sticking a flexible probe through there, you don't know that that couldn't have changed trajectory when it went into the body, and therefore, sticking your finger in there not a fully effective methodology for tracking that wound.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying so that it didn't show any damage to his lungs and it didn't show any damage to his ribcage. You know, Yeah, I believe it's possible that a carcanoe bullet with a lousy old load could have penetrated his back and stopped. Why didn't show up on a stretcher. I don't know. Did they do chest compressions they did, it could have forced it right out of his back. But regardless of that, I think you definitely have proof of shots from two directions just looking at Kennedy's body.
Speaker 2: Well, see, I think so too, And I think it is likely that you have a six shot scenario as opposed to a three, four or five. And why because I had personally more than one piece of testimony from witnesses that said they saw, you know, something strike the street during this whole thing too. Okay, so you've got one that hit the street and you know, thankfully didn't strike anybody else. You got one that struck the curb and hit tag. Whether it was a full bullet or part of a bullet is unknown. Okay, who had.
Speaker 1: The theory that one hit the overhanging arm of the traffic signal?
Speaker 2: Oh I forget who did that?
Speaker 1: Because is that the one? Could that be the one that hit ricocheted and got went down and struck the concrete and got tag. Well, that would have had been one of the first shots.
Speaker 2: It would have been a weird one, would It would have been one of the first shots, And it would have been a very strange one because they they claimed more than one of them said sparks, and one of them was a cop who.
Speaker 1: I've scored that too to say he saw sparks from the.
Speaker 2: Pavement, right, and it stabs Ellis is the name that sticks out to me.
Speaker 1: But tag Ever put the shot that hit him in the timeline of the shots. Well, he Ever said that it was after the first sound, or after the second sound, or after the final sound.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the problem with Tag, Right, you have the pre LBJ did It book James Tag and then you have the LBJ did It book James Tate. There are two different testimonies going on there. Okay. Once he kind of, you know, really embraced his celebrity. I mean he had an eBay story of the jfkse Fascination eBay store and all that, and he was, you know sign you know, sending sign pictures to everybody and all that kind of stuff. He's got that what is it called eyewitness to his No, not eyewitness to history. That's oh man, what is James Tagg's books anyway, there's there's two different books. One of them he shows for the FBI was harassing him and trying to change his testimony and all that stuff. That's his original piece of work before he got influenced and then started getting into solving the crime. Right. See again, this is another weird state where you got look if you can get at what the witness actually saw and experienced and not have it contaminated by the theories, that's how you got to assemble this stuff. But James tag once he got into the I know from insiders LBJ did it. Once he got into that mindset, it was all over everything else, even his original testimonies, original statements about stuff. Uh you know who talked. Everything changed after that, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, And I mean that's literally how I ended up getting into arguments with him personally on the phone.
Speaker 1: I'm just you know, I heard in this one clip, you know, people were saying, hey, maybe in my role it was you you're talking. The other night, I made a comment, well that we need to have an as investigations, they need to reopen it send to people any value.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it could be because there are a bunch of avenues that I don't really want to describe here, but there are a bunch of avenues that were never touched and they haven't been contaminated. And unless everything's been destroyed or removed, you know, like we saw with with the d i A and their destruction stuff and all that, Unless all that stuff has been destroyed, there could still be some valuable information about what was originally investigated, what was originally collected that's still sitting in government hands. Believe it or not, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Anyway we're getting out to Epstein. I think we're at a point, yeah, where relying on government agencies to tell us what actually went to happen. I'll hold it up. It's too late for that. We let it get by. It should have been done when it hit the fail Well it's still hung themself. They should have immediately has been an investigation into what was going on. Yeah, but you know, it's like I said, it's crocks and a womb shield. You don't know how far they're going to go, and you don't know how many you know, or what direction they're going to go in.
Speaker 2: See, but that's the thing. It took like five years for people to get the word out about the Warrant Commission is obviously full crap, right, So you know, between Lane and the radio shows and the media attention, and then you know, nineteen sixty eight CBS reinvestigates and all that other stuff like it took till sixty eight when people went, okay, you know what, this is a problem. I mean. And then of course you have Garrison and all that, and people went, okay, there's something wrong here. But by the time they did all that, now, who was going to be interested in reinvestigation, you know what I mean? And that's only five years later. So when did Epstein hang himself? Now we're talking, we're only talking not that long ago, right, I mean, what was it, twenty two young himself? Yeah, let me take a look. But the thing is, yeah, go ahead. But the thing is, it's like, you know, the first thing was the cameras didn't work, and then of course Michael Boden comes out that that's the really bad red flag. As soon as I see that, when they're twenty twenty nineteen, Okay, it was a little further away, I thought, okay, six years ago. Wow, so we've hit that threshold. Five year threshold I'm talking about. But as soon as you see Michael Bobdom show up to be putting any kind of stamp on anything, the game is over. Because Bottom was out there making strange statements. To be honest with the cirri Wect was making contradictory statements about what the evidence should have shown for his hanging. You know, was it physically even possible for him to utilize the stuff they say that was in there everything else? When, meanwhile, did anybody properly collect the stuff off the scene. You know, it's funny. I don't recall ever seeing that they're I mean, there had to have been evidence collected, but no, that.
Speaker 1: Was one of the that was one of the complaints that I think the medical examiner had is that.
Speaker 2: They didn't with Yeah, they didn't secure everything right away, which is they should have taken everything that was in there, bagged it up and labeled it and brought it in so that you could put, you know, reassemble the scenario. Right. If he hung himself with a sheet, then okay, let's see the sheet. You know, if it was the bedpost.
Speaker 1: Is those barraculous paper sheets that they'd give them to keep them from beings to hand themselves. Betther they wouldn't do enough testing on their paper sheets.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I guess not, because look, if you get one of those foil blankets. Now, some of those things rip if you blow on them, you know. But some of those things depends which you know, which one they had, So I'd have to see which one it was. And either way, even if you have an idea about the tolerance or the the strength of the implements utilized or whatever else, I don't care about those things because I want to see the exact item that did it right, because there could be an inconsistency with it. It could have been, you know, dipped in something you could have, you know, for all I know, you know he took his paper sheet and dipped it in a wax or made a plaster of Paris with it to strengthen the loop. I don't know, right unless I actually have the item in my hands, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So if I wanted to hold myself from a bunk bed in a jail cell, I would think I would take off my orange jump suit. It is tougher than the paper sheets.
Speaker 2: Seat maybe, But then again, here's the other issue, how much do you weigh? How much did Epstein weigh? See, trying to hang one hundred and fifty pound man is a little different than hanging a two hundred and something pound man.
Speaker 1: Well, it's difficult to hang any man that stands over five foot six inches high off a bunk bed.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true too, So what about those measurements? And oh, by the way, was that bunk bed, you know, in a configuration that gave it that height or did they add to it? See again, I would want the exact items collected to show me. I mean, I've seen bunk beds that bend just based on somebody climbing up them, you know, because they're made so badly. I don't know what these things are made of, or if they're you know, the old like military cots, you know what I mean that you could stack on top of one. I don't know which kind of thing they had there. I mean, we've all seen the pictures, but unless you actually know the item and have the item, you don't know. So that whole place should have been you know, everything should have been collected from that joint. Okay, just knowing that you were going to have this controversy. But probably what they did is they just cleaned it up, bagged a few things, and then sent the next new prisoners in there.
Speaker 1: Right, and it was everything was was wash it down. It a squeegee, all right, that's true?
Speaker 2: Yeah right? And oh, by the way, none of the cameras worked. Oh well, you know what the hell.
Speaker 1: That worked during that specific time. They worked all the other times, right, but they didn't work at that time. What are the odds?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean that's just some bad luck there, you know, for a guy who had good luck his whole life. I got to tell you Epstein had bad luck when it came to the cam quarders. Hey, maybe that's an issue there. And oh, by the way, what did happen to all the video that was supposedly seized?
Speaker 1: Because all through it now, Yeah, I can honestly believe that while the Biden was in office with his DJ they weren't looked at. They were looked at to see who they could get dirt on, and then they were put away. I'm sure some of them have been done away with that. Maybe they've had those films, right, you know, they're going through them now. Nobody's gone through them before. Now, it was the entire Justice Department politicized enough that no one looked into it Justice see who they might be able to bring charges against, because once they got slain Maxwell in jail, everything went away and he didn't know, right, you know, you know, well she's been you know, we got re Prouff tough her, so we're okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know that's completely unbelievable. Because you got enough employees at a Walmart. You can't get them to be unified enough to pay attention to something or not pay attention to something.
Speaker 1: Well, you can't tell me that some investigator didn't sit down and start writing down a dirt file. Who got video on you know that this guy, this guy, this guy, and this guy. You know I want to need information. You won't put him the.
Speaker 2: Work exactly, an FBI guy with with access to that. Let me let me put you this way. Let's just say a guy wants to go after and get political information or how about this. If I was in there and just had access to that and had some time on my hands, I might say to myself, you know, if I get enough of this material together, I got a book.
Speaker 1: Exactly, I'm look at it this way no, even go back to Hoover, Hoover's fb. Hoover ran his FBI as a way to get dirt on people, and that's how he stayed the head of the FBI for so long.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: You know, his good buddy Biden or LBJ sat there and said, I'm gonna keep you on for life. Because they were buddies. They were helping each other out. You can't tell me what that That kind of attitude within the FBI didn't carry over through the years. And you know, somebody and line they got their hands on that footage, started going through it and saying, okay, this one, we need to go put it into secret vault because we didn't need that one. In a little while, we about to hold some data where somebody just tell me the FBI hasn't created the van dirt file on everybody that they got on.
Speaker 2: Video, just exactly just for the purposes of sorting and separating. Somebody had to have gone through it already. And the other thing to consider here, Oh, by the way, three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call it if you want to join us. Three one nine five two seven five zero one six you got to be realistic about this stuff. No matter how politicized the FBI was. Here's the other thing guaranteed that you know, Oh it was just all by. You can't tell me that the entirety of the people that were in the FBI were all on Biden's side. Okay, there's awesome. Plenty of them had to be on the opposition side. Some of them still have their jobs. Some of them were appointed by Trump or Rump people before that. Anyway, So you know, come on, it's not only that.
Speaker 1: You know, they hit his place in New York and they were worried about the island, but you don't hear anything about him raiding his place out and what was at Arizona in New Mexico. You don't hear about him getting in this place in Florida, you know, where there were things that he was accused of that went on there as well. Right in those places, I haven't heard one people where they went through those properties, well, not one.
Speaker 2: The grand jury in two thousand and six is all Florida, right, I mean, that's a that's a state case. So that's what a Costa was involved in. So anyway, look, I'll tell you another funny thing that came up this week where people are not being realistic Joe Biden and his cancer diagnosis. Okay, first of all, if you can't figure out that, you know, the White House doctors don't share every piece so medical you know, we don't get the whole ins and outs on everything that suspect on the President or anybody else. Okay, that's just not going to happen, and we don't have a position being clear about things. Oh wait a minute, ever since the Kennedy years, Okay, the White House physician even all the way up to the HSCA, the military doctors who did the autopsy. Right again, I'm holding up their quotes for those of you playing at home. But the thing is, those guys who did the autopsy didn't even want to admit on the record in nineteen seventy nine or eight whatever gear it was that they actually sat down Hume's Boswell. I think they sat down Humes in Boswell only, but they might add Fink. At one point either way, the medical panel had a non public meeting with them. They didn't want to talk about Addison's disease even Okay, they didn't want to discuss the adrenal glands. They didn't want to discuss a bunch of different things. Actually, but that jumped right out at me was like, the guy's dead. It no longer matters if he had Addison's disease and what we're still so look, let's be honest. The fact that nobody said anything before about Biden having cancer is a either a product of the cancer moved fast or be a product of No, the White House physician is not going to reveal everything to the world.
Speaker 1: Well, Joe Biden let it slip in the head cancer. I forget that talking was given back about three years ago. Really made a comment, you know, because of all the oil and everything that was being produced their where it grew up in Pennsylvania, and you know, having a white to pay off the windshields and every morning for you into work, and you know, that's why we and he made a comment, you know, we were are subject to that's why. Well, I forget exactly how he said it, but he said, you know, we have cancer. He let it slip all the in and he's got well you know about it.
Speaker 2: Or maybe that was something else nobody knew about. See, look the way he stutters and mutters over everything. It's possible it could have gone in a lot of different directions there. All I'm trying to say is it should be no shock to anybody that nobody reveals this stuff till later. I don't know if you remember this guy Reagan, but remember he had like, you know, some kind of cancerous thing on his nose. And then also he ended up with something on his prostate, and it was like, ah, no big deal, We just you know, sliced off something off his nose and he had a poll up or something, you know, in his prostate. And meanwhile, nobody wanted to talk about the fact that the guy was already slipping. Nobody brought that out in public back then because for the good of the country, right, we can't have the president look like he's slipping. They'll start questioning everything. So, you know, and he had all kinds of stuff going on. Who knows what the truth about Ronald Reagan's second term was when it came to his health. And oh, by the way, if you think Trump is in perfectly good shape, I don't know what to tell you. Okay, I'm sure he's not in the best shape at you know, what is he eighty. Now he's eighty, isn't he? How old?
Speaker 1: Is close to it? He's on up there. But you know, Trump is one of those people that are noised so many. He probably lived to be one hundred.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, But that doesn't mean he's perfectly completely healthy. He might live forever. But you know, the Queen of England was what was she one hundred years old? Almost right? But I guarantee you she was not getting ready to jump up and do jumping jacks. You know what I'm saying. I mean she was not imperfectly in perfect health. I mean, just at that age, you're not in perfect health. Okay, eight, he's seventy eight. Okay, it was all right, fair enough, But at seventy eight even you know you're not in perfect health. It's it's almost unless you're somebody who you know, absolutely ate everything, right. And this guy, you know what he eats. You see what he eats. He's drinking die coke, which is bad enough, and I mean that that'll destroy you alone, all right. So looks and I'm not even picking on him. I'm just saying, if you think you're getting told the truth about the condition of the executive in the office, you're out of your mind.
Speaker 1: I'll be honest with you. I think it was. I think it was planned to just go ahead and run him and hope he would get reelected and know him that. You know, Bobby didn't have long and that's how Kamala would take over. She would have if you think about it, we came very close. That's what I thought of having her appointed president or not a single vote through a quality that she ever won, right.
Speaker 2: No, No, And that that was honestly back then when they were talking about him running again, because remember he was only supposed to do to one term, and he's like, no, I'm going to run again, and I was like, what I would have The only reason to do that would be to pretty much have him become incapacitated at some point. Whether he died or not would be another issue. But I figured his twenty fifth Amendment is going to happen here, you know. And that's before he did the debate and everybody went see see, look, see what's wrong with him. You just knew it was over at that point. So the only reason to do that now was to try and pass him off as electable to hand it over to her. But that didn't work out, did it.
Speaker 1: I kind of put off after that debate. And what gets me is they honest. I can't believe that his staff actually thought he would go into that debate and look good.
Speaker 5: Well.
Speaker 2: See that's the thing. At a certain point, they were protecting him and a decision was clearly made. I mean, it's either that or it's such horrific incompetence that you know, if I was Biden, I'd be looking for some heads to roll because I'd be pissed.
Speaker 1: I don't well, I think they I think Biden screwed him over. I said, yeah, i'll debate. I think that was Biden. His ego was too big, even not to try to hold his own and he thought. I think his ego was big enough, big enough a little that he got it was burst after that debate. But I thought he thought he could pull it off.
Speaker 2: See, Okay, The reason why I don't buy it again is because of Reagan, because at a certain point, Reagan was being protected.
Speaker 1: You know, you want to realize Biden's big thing to that point was he was the only you know, he was the only person that could be Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it, but that would have been a point to run him as a figurehead. My point is is that public appearances were very much managed in the second Reagan administration, and they managed it in some cases by tricking him. You know, all you got to do is Okay, yes, sir, we're going to bring it to the debate, and then you turn around and you cancel it at the last minute because of emergency. Literally, just create another emergency and sorry, the president can't be on a debate stage because we have a critical issue. You can invent a critical issue at any moment and justify it. Okay, you could say there's some problem in Syria or whatever, and our troops might be needed.
Speaker 1: To just not to realize though, I don't think Reagan had problems until about midway of his second term. So you've got guys. Yeah, they were protecting him to make it seem like everything was hockey dory. In this case, Biden was so bad before the chance to get his second term that I think Biden blew it. I think Biden thought he could win. Yeah, but that's just how big his ego was.
Speaker 2: They started to manage Reagan. If you remember, from eighty to eighty four, right Reagan was on live TV all the time right and outside of the thing with Kadafi, I guess it was he didn't go on live TV again after that, like when his second term started, no more live TV, and you can see the outtakes where they're having to coach him, they're having to massage him. They definitely needed to edit what it was they released and all that, and then you ended up with taped statements from the White House instead of live TV. They managed that and his public appearances.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't I really though, I don't know. I just I don't think Reagan was anywhere near bad as Biden was.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying he was metal health wise. I don't think he get deteriorated. He had, but like I say, he handled his debates and everything during the re election I think without a problem.
Speaker 1: I think it was after that when he really started going down hill, started going downhill fast. But Biden was bad. They say those problems with Biden when he left as vice president, he was starting to go bad. Maybe so he had four years of Trump's first thing to get worse. I think there was a big difference between the medical deterioration of Biden versus Reagan. I think Biden was much worse earlier.
Speaker 2: I'm not trying to make a direct comparison as to who was worse. I'm simply saying that Reagan was dead right. Yeah.
Speaker 1: They managed, Yes, they managed his appearances and everything else, and managed the narrative. They did a good job of it. I don't think I think Biden's ego is what fought against I think his handlers. There were times where he said stuff and said yeah, we'll do this or we'll do that. It just pissed off as handlers, and they would find a way to brush it aside. But I think I think Biden's ego, you know, like I said, he went into that re election as her I'm got to be Trump. I'm the only one to beat him again. I think his ego is so big. I don't know a lot of people seem to want to talk nice about Biden during his I don't know his waning months, let's say a waning years. I don't want to talk bad about him, but I mean, he's been a prick since he got in office, and I look, he's had a huge ego since he's been in office.
Speaker 2: If you think for a second, I'm a fan of a career politician who stayed overstayed his welcome, and sat there in power even though he couldn't manage it. No, I have no nice things to say about him, not even from the beginning. This guy was a career politician who is directly responsible and interacted with some of the worst decisions made in this country's history. That is Joe Riden in a nutshell. But the thing is Ronald Reagan. My point about him is that he started to suffer the front end of Alzheimer's in that second term, that I am certain of, and they managed it so well though that the public didn't even see it. Nobody talked about you know, oh gee, Reagan's got outside. I mean, you know, some comedians made jokes about he was a little old, and you know, the wackiness of the TV.
Speaker 1: He didn't have the media faverage what you have now.
Speaker 2: Well, no, so that was easier to manage because, yeah, you had to purposely go on live TV and all that kind of stuff, whereas these guys can you know, flip open something and be on Twitter in five seconds, you know, which is a whole other issue. But I think what happened here is that they decided to stop protecting him because anybody would have known it would have been an imperative to keep him off of that debate stage or to minimize his exposure during that debate one way or another, because I mean the second he tried, remember when he peeled the mask off and all that, and it's hanging from his ear, and I mean it was just like clearly grampaiing with it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, I think we can, we can. You know, thank Joe Biden for a lot of that too. It's understanding from stuff I've read that she was the main force behind him running for reelection. I wanted to talk him into it.
Speaker 2: Well that's just foolishness again, mismanagement. But if you're going to run him for reelection, you run him as a figurehead and then let Kamala take over. That was the idea, and I thought that's what they were doing.
Speaker 1: But I'm surprised, honestly that when the debate meant so bad, yep, that they didn't automatically tell the Democrats, Okay, twenty fifth Amendment time, we're going to get him out, get Kamala in. Now Kamala can run for reelection as an incumbent. I'm really surprised they didn't try to pull that off.
Speaker 2: Well because technically speaking, again, it's supposed to be up to eight, you know, two terms or ten years. The ten years is there so that in case you serve as a vice president coming in, you still have two terms of your own, so long as you didn't have more than half a term in.
Speaker 1: That was the idea, and that I'm really surprised that they didn't try to put her in. Where is the debate June or May?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Jeez, I don't even remember May or June somewhere in there. It was beginning of summer when he did so badly and the press just started going all way now where it's going to be hard to kind of, you know, hide this one. We can only take that for him so much. I'm really surprised that the NIFAT didn't get together and said, right, right, he showed he's we just found out, just like you, the man has dementia, he's not qualified. Let's get rid of him. Kamala goes in, then she gets to run as the president.
Speaker 2: Right. It was toward the end of June, by the way. Yeah, okay, so yeah, and then and then that would have skipped the whole primary thing too.
Speaker 1: That if they had gotten rid of him and they co president, this would have been a totally different election. Trump would have won, Trump would he would have won. I'm just trying to figure out how much more he would have won than if she was running as the VP.
Speaker 2: Well, I don't know, because they would have had more time to work out a propaganda campaign, you know, So I don't know. I really don't know, because people are often affected by the propaganda regardless of the facts. So I mean, it's it's difficult to say. To be honestly, I don't know if you would have won by more. I knew the second they switched her in. I was like, well, that's game over because there's no way she beats him. It's impossible. Anyway, we do have a caller on the line, so I want to get to them and see what's on their mind. And you're live, what's up, Hey, guys?
Speaker 1: How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Good night or good evening? Hey, okay, Chris, how are you doing.
Speaker 4: I'm doing I'm doing social I just had a question for the two of yous. If the Democrats decided to instead of going with the cryptkeeper in chief. Do you think they still like if they.
Speaker 6: Pulled him off away from the re election thing originally, do you think they still would have tried to go with Kamala or who do you think like the.
Speaker 4: Next the runner up would be if they decided to just trash her too.
Speaker 2: Yeah, See, here's the deal. They would have chosen a different You would have ended up with a different vice president on the ticket with Kamala. And if they were going to go See, initially I thought they were going to try and protect him the rest of the way through and then all you got to do is get him sworn in. And then somewhere in March or so like, say around now you turn around, you say, oh, cancer diagnosis. You know what, he's incapacitated between the chemo therapy and his age and whatever else. We can't help it. And now Kamala's president and now we a point of VP. Now that VP better be strong for re election, you know, four years later. But they would have already had the end. I thought that was what the strategy was. But what confused me is it just seems like they decided not to protect him anymore because I would have made it an imperative for him not to get on that debate stage if I was trying to manage that. And even looking back at the way they managed Reagan, it was like they kept him out of the public spotlight for almost the entirety of that second term so that he wouldn't slip up. And I've seen the outtakes when they tried doing the pre recorded stuff, it's rough.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and when he had he's got the full blown on Alzheimer's by that point.
Speaker 2: Well, by the time he got out office, yeah, he is, he was done. But there's a certain point where he's transitioning and he's forgetting things like the person's name was sitting right in front of him that he spent all day with, you know, and it's like, okay, no, I don't remember your name, but I do remember, Yeah, which country are we talking about again? I mean, that kind of stuff was going on in the outtakes, which nobody saw until like maybe five years ago, so you know, and then they put out a very well edited piece where Reagan's looking at the camera and he's acting. He's still you know, he could get himself back with it for a couple of minutes, and that's the thing. Biden could do that too, but somebody needed to manage him because remember he made statements on TV and people were like, see, he's fine, and he did. He looked fine in a very controlled short burst where they knew who was going to ask the questions. He was already prepared for it. And he also had the excuse of look, I gotta go, you know. So he's like in and out of walking in and out of a room and this and that, and he can handle it very coordinated. Yeah, But at some point somebody dropped the ball there, and it was June already, so you know, I don't know what the thought process was there, but it just appears to me like somebody decided to stop protecting him, and the only way that they were going to do it is if they really seriously highly managed it. You know, like remember them keeping him out Remember during the pandemic supposedly twenty twenty when he got selected, the guy was being kept in the basement, remember the whole complaint. Well, yeah, because they were managing his public appearances, so he was probably already on the you know, Reagan's second term decline during his first term, you know, like before he got in there like during Trump's term. Like mean, Pete was saying, I don't disagree with any of that, but what is weird to me is it just seems like somebody decided that we're not going to protect him anymore. And I don't know what the calculus was there, unless they wanted to lose to Trump, because that's the only outcome I see there. Kamala was unelectable. There's a reason why she could not even score a victory in the very heavily manipulated Democratic primaries. She couldn't score a victory against Joe Biden, you know, not exactly mister electric personality out there. And she even tried the whole Hey, I was a little black girl on a school bus and you were over there agreeing with the guy who didn't want to integrate the schools. Huh huh, what about that old racist white man. That didn't work. None of that works because she's unworkable.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she got out before the first primary vote.
Speaker 2: Because they ran right out of money because everybody they abandoned ship like rats. It was like, screw this, I'm not throwing ball.
Speaker 1: And that's when they were They were also manipulating, you know how you had to be on poles, Mason White poles and all that, because that's what kept Tulca Gabbard on a lot of debates. She had the points to go on after Iowa to a couple of them. There were a couple she was excluded from. But Kamala didn't even make it to the first primary. She was so bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, also the prejudice you kind of you kind of like Tulci though, that's that's the prejudice there.
Speaker 1: She had the points, well, she had the points, but that was one of her complaints. People were hitting certain milestones in the polls, and then the d n C changed the pride to for the mixt debate. That's how I got rid of her. That's how they got They looked what they did to Bernie. Okay, Randon, we're willing to burn anybody.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they need cat Bernie. They mee captain twice.
Speaker 1: You talk about a rug poll.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, he should listen. There's two times this guy should have been the Democratic nominee twice as far as I'm concerned. But anyway, oh yeah, let me ask you this real quick though, just on the Telsea Gabbard issue. And then I'll drop it with a s mark on my face. You think she's doing a good job, as you know DNC there, because you know, come on, you think this is all good with the transparency and all that. You think she's doing a good job.
Speaker 1: I don't want to be what the job she's doing so far, but I wish there's some other things she would do.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's that's forgiving.
Speaker 1: You lawful all you want. But you look at what she's taking on. And he was in that place before she went in there. If you had clapped, you had Blennan, you had people that were absolutely crooked and should be in jail. She's got to go in there and start spending the sledtam with the bust it up. I hope she does. Now. There's been some security issues that have come up that I don't know why she hasn't been on top of it or they keeping her away from certain things. But yeah, she needs to go in there and just set off the biggest bob she can and shadder shatter our national security complex because it ain't for national security. Yeah, but she had a security of those with the money and the power to benefit from it, and.
Speaker 2: She ain't gonna do that, And I'm kind of glad that they didn't bring her onto the stage because she wasn't a Democrat, as I said at the time, but nobody wanted to listen to me.
Speaker 1: At a Democrats Bernie. In fact, she was supporting Bernie's run when she got out. She was supporting Bernie over Hillary.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, because she couldn't possibly side with Hillary for God's sake, I mean, you know who could See. That's the other weird thing about the democratic calculus is like asking to lose. You know, you don't want to be in power. It's clear even if you go surface level and you don't believe in any of the conspiracy stuff that I do that's under the surface there. If you just go with surface level politics, Hillary Clinton was an unelectable, pointless publicity stunt. Okay, that's all she was. So you're with her. You're with her because you.
Speaker 1: Flit. If it hadn't been Trump, she's still a very good chance of taking that election from anybody else that was on the Republican side that would have been there had Trump gotten in.
Speaker 2: See, I don't think so, I got to I don't think so, because look, even among her supporters back then, when I was desperately trying to find some please send me somebody from I literally contacted campaign. I contacted the Georgia office of the campaign. I contacted the Jersey based office of the campaign. I tried to get a representative on here to enthusiastically explain to me why it is I should have Hillary Clinton as my president. Yeah, it was her turn, but see it obviously wasn't because it didn't work.
Speaker 1: Nor if he hadn't been Trump, Like I said, Trump, in my opinion, Trump would have run as a Democrat, but he knew wouldn't be Hillary as a Democrat, and that's why he ran Republican. Well, if Trump had gone. Up to that time, Trump had been supporting Democratic presidential nominees. Now pray, yes, he has supported both sides over the years, he said New York Illustrate Developer. He's going to That's part of your job is to pay both sides. So, like he said, I know the system, folk because I use it. So he took the good advantage of it. But I think he did he knew that if he ran against Jerry in the primary, Harry was going to win. Like I said, look at what they did to Bernie as strong as he was.
Speaker 2: Well in Jersey. That's why Republicans But okay, go ahead.
Speaker 1: I honestly think that that's why Trump ran as a Republican so he could run against it her, because he knew he wouldn't be her on the Democrat side.
Speaker 2: He ran as a Republican because Republicans have this loyalty based thing that works well. Democrats do not. They eat their own. No.
Speaker 1: No, when Trump came out, until Trump started making the comments that he was making, they caught on with his Mica crowd. He had a huge part of the Republican Party that said, we're not going to put up with this shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah right, But and Trump took.
Speaker 1: Advantage of that position, and he went out there and said the most outrageous things because he knew that's what was going to twist their watch. Okay, that was We're going to put their stuff in a wad. Trump played the Republican Party and took it over.
Speaker 2: After twelve years of exploratory committees. By the way, that he actually did pay okay, actually paid people to explore on his presidential runs. And I'm telling you, the calculus was more about I know that if I get any sort of a foothold in the Republican Party, They'll stick by me because I'm a Republican.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Because he knew that Republicans were tired of the reret perces and toss them they had been getting over the past twelve years. Oh yeah, vote for this guy. He's going to do this. And it turns out he's no different than the other guy. Republicans were ready for a change, and Trump took advantage of it, and he played the Republican Party like a fiddle.
Speaker 2: Well, he also hold a whole bunch of people in that were part of the disenchanted right wing back to the Republican Party because that was all going libertarian and also going with you know, they were thinking about starting the Patriot Party and all this other stuff, and he folded it right in and so it was. But it was based on loyalty. You can get loyalty out of the R side of the equation. You can't get it out of the Democrats side. They turn on each other so fast. I mean, take a look at how fast they got rid of Al Franken compared to any of these other guys. I mean, what they just convicted that Georgia. What is his name, not Soro Santos, right, the Santos guy. They just convicted him again, didn't they.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 2: But meanwhile they weren't even gonna remove him while he was, you know, sitting in jail. They weren't going to remove him because he's a Republican. Nope, that's our guy. We're gonna you know, we're not gonna say we love him, but we're not gonna remove him. We're not gonna actively go after him.
Speaker 1: Because we don't want to. Well, they want to give up that.
Speaker 2: Suit, that's it. But that's it. Don't want to give up the seat, don't want to give up the numbers. So everybody sticks together Democrats. It's a circular firing squad anyway. It is.
Speaker 1: To the point though, when it comes down to pass facts, they sac for the wagons. You got to give the Democrats. I mean, look at how they tried to fall behind Kamala.
Speaker 2: Come on, yeah, okay, but you see how long that lasted. Not very long. They stick by anybody who is The Republicans are the party of loyalty. It's that simple. In my mind, Democrats, disloyalty is one of the first words that comes out of my mouth, not only to their own agendas and their own causes, but to each other, to themselves, I mean, get out of here. I cannot accept that. That is a huge difference. That's why Trump won well on the Republican side, because he realized Democratic side they're going to sit there splitting hairs over his past pointless anyway, that's my answer to it. And then you got to beat Pete's answers. So did that help you any Chris?
Speaker 6: It helped me quite a bit.
Speaker 4: But I would be kicking myself later on if I didn't clarify something that I think you made a statement earlier in the show.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I heard it right, But did.
Speaker 2: You did you met Jeffrey Epstein? No, no, no, not Jeffrey Epstein. Oh okay, I just heard that. I know what that's in regard to no Sean Combs. Yes, oh okay, all right, all right. In the early nineties, Bad Boy Records was in search of a bunch of stuff that they They first started looking at local musicians to do backing tracks because they wanted to redo certain things like they ended up doing that whole thing. This is before Biggie Smalls was even killed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this was one of the first butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he had office space in I want to say it was on Madison Avenue in New York, and they brought musicians from Asbury Park to meet with him. And he was a pompous, weird you know, very strange because he didn't have the money to back it up at that point, but he acted as though he was already a mogul, you know. And then you know, basically when when Chris Wallace or Biggie Small's or you know, the notorious Big when he died, that kind of like catapulted the guy forward because up to that point, he's the producer who's on everybody's record, who was controlling the music, and was definitely controlling the production, but he needed session players and stuff to kind of get on the bad boy team, and at a certain point he wanted to. It's so funny because the meeting started with you know, here's my white boys, because it was it was a bunch of us in a room and we met with him to try and I can't even tell you the full purpose of that meeting at this point, but wasn't no freak offs. I wasn't involved in none of that. I was just present for a you know, hey, maybe we could get the Aspburry Park musicians involved with the you know, with the efforts of bad Boy and create He wanted to create a standing library of stuff that they could go to and like, actually, have you know, a real drummer doing drum beats and things like that instead of just sampling because at that point there was a lot of legal issues with sampling and like James Brown was fine with it, but like Rick James was pissed off, you know, stuff like that. So they wanted to recreate stuff and get like, you know, get a drummer to play something like funky drummer, but it's not funky drummer, you know what I mean. Get a guitarist, a rock guitarist, you know, kind of like And it was even brought up the whole Michael Jackson and Eddie Van Halen thing where it's like, yeah, well that's where you can create a crossover because if you get something that's a good, solid, you know, rock ribbed kind of thing, then you're going to expand that audience beyond the urban you know. And at that point Bad Boy was was a brand new well, it was around for a while, I guess, but it was brand new as far as being big on the scene, and it still mattered a lot. And after the success of what came from the West coast again, because you got to remember, there was the like the La rock thing was a huge explosion, so like, you know, fifteen bands from La were like the top of the charts for a little bit, and then you have Seattle. Yeah so, and a lot of people don't know this, but there was always a New Jersey Seattle connection, so really there were yeah, like for instance, two of the guys from Stone Temple Pilots are from Point Pleasant, New Jersey.
Speaker 4: And anyway, what did the gals the drummer there, Eric Kretz, No.
Speaker 2: The Galio Brothers, they're from Point Pleasant. Originally, I think.
Speaker 1: You could almost say the Gruns really started on the East Coast but became famous when it made it to the Seattle exactly.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what happened, because we had a huge punk scene. If you even take a close listen to what is that guy's Davey the Daily Show guy John Stewart, Right. John Stewart in his early days was hanging out at a big place in Jersey called City Gardens, and he wasn't famous then. He was just like another punk hanging around. There was a huge punk scene, that's what we called it. It was punk slash hardcore stuff in Jersey, and you had pretty much there was like a faction of like the New York Hardcore. If you ever seen an X where it says ny HC, well there was also the NJHC. Anyways, both of these things were going on, and these were fairly successful scenes. Now, there wasn't a lot of money because it was a lot of broke kids from the you know, the outer edges of the suburbs, not really in the good parts of this suburbs that were coming out. But they were filling huge places like this, Like every week they would come out and put a couple thousand people into a place like City Gardens, and all ages shows and stuff like that was going all up and down the Jersey Shore and in New York City some and uh, that stuff got picked up and kind of transferred over because we all thought even I went to la at a certain point, I've told you about this in the nineties. I went out there thinking that that might be a better place for me to you know, catch catch a career and it didn't work for me, but a lot of other people did well, you know, like I told you, Eric Rattan was from was from a band called Ripping Corpse. He ends up in the band Morbid Angel. Yeah, there's a lot of guys that came from Jersey. Jack Blood too.
Speaker 7: I know Jack Blood was in Seattle at one point.
Speaker 4: But was he like one of the original people.
Speaker 1: Like in New Jersey.
Speaker 2: No, Jack was U Jack was. He had been on the East coast in like Delaware, I think, like working radio stations and stuff. But in between he worked, like you know, his day job was like being a program director of radio stations. He's out there though with like Chris Cornell and those guys. He was in the in the mix with those guys and just as one of the guys that didn't make it out. And if you listen to his music, Look, I love Jack, but a lot of his music I don't know what he's thinking. But anyway, and look, I got a lot If somebody ever dug up some of the ugly tapes on me, believe me, you could find a lot of ugly demo tapes of stuff that I did. But anyway, there were skateboarders listening to stuff I was doing in Jersey and Guam for Christ's sake, because they liked some of that weird punk stuff, and that was the stuff I was doing, you know, outside of the medal. I like I've said, I've done every kind of music possible. But anyway, the de Leo Brothers, yeah, they're transplants from point pleasant. I can't say I think off the top of my head the other guys, but there's a bunch of guys that went from Jersey and a lot of people think they're from Los Angeles or they're from Seattle or see. That's how I ended up even knowing about Lane Staley and what was going on, because he was connected to some New Jersey musicians who nobody was writing about, you know, unless you got like underground fanzines back then and stuff. So yeah, anyway, there's a whole thing to it. But there was like a small element of like Jersey people that went to the wet West Coast. And that's why, by the way, I got this weird thing. Somebody sent me a note about, oh, well, you know it couldn't be real because you said you were at an apartment at this place or whatever. Yet because I met Lane Staley in Los Angeles, he had a.
Speaker 1: Place though your band, like.
Speaker 7: You were backing up Alison Chains at one point right in like ninety one ninety two.
Speaker 2: No, I didn't back them up. What happened is they invited a bunch of the local singers on the stage to do a tune with them when they were doing a set at the Stone Pony. But so I sang on a microphone on the same stage. But it was me and like three four other guys too, and we did see if sorrow was the name of the song anyway. But before that, what I'm saying is there was a bunch of guys who went from New York and New Jersey who went to LA and went over to the West Coast in general, and some of them ended up in Seattle or in that area. Now. Lane where he died and where the last place I saw him was is, Yeah, is quite a drive. It's a drive north of where I was. Okay, So I get into a car with a couple of guys and we're on the road for I think an hour and a half about to get to this other place that he was at. But where I initially met him was in an apartment in la and I to this day couldn't tell you who actually lived there because guys were in and out of the place. It was like one of those shared joints by like a bunch of musicians. So like, you know, there's two guys on the lease, but there's like three bands living there kind of thing, right, you know. So it was one of those deals. And then when he really started to isolate and he pulled away and he was like almost unrecognizable. That was one of the last times I saw him. And I saw that place, and that place was and you know what, he was better off in the apartment where three bands lived. It was cleaner and it was less of a mess, and there was more light. He had like no lights on. It was a weird seed. Anyways, you saw him.
Speaker 7: One of the last times you saw him was close to the end, right, like ninety eight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's the thing. So but that was my last time seeing the guys. But anyway, that's on my second trip out there, not when I was trying to plan a flag But anyway, during all of this, the New York and or the East Coast and West Coast hip hop thing is going on. So Sean Combs and his partner whose name I can never remember, who seemed like, I don't know, a normal person, Okay, which he was not, but like a normal kind of like black business dude was there. And these guys were trying to figure out how to create a library of go to stuff and have some session musicians that they could kind of put on a payroll and that way they could cover stuff. And they could, but they wound up going in another direction when the party thing did better. See at that point, party planning was a big deal with the bad boy thing and with the hip hop culture. So they would create a huge party and I don't even know how they generated revenue out of it, but they generated revenue out of just holding huge parties. I guess selling booze. I don't know, because I was never in on the business side of it and I never went to those parties, but I knew about them, and I knew that they wanted to pay some of us to do some of the other studio musicians stuff and to like, you know, help out with the engineering and this and that, but basically just to present them with raw material that they could turn and refit into somebody else's stuff, even creating you know, like different drum loops and different beats and stuff like some accents and things that were similar to pre existing tracks. Like I said, Rick James was starting to sue people, and and some of these other guys that were like, you know, seventies musicians and stuff were starting to suit people because they were using a whole bunch of stuff they had recorded on their tracks and making lots of money, you know what I mean. And I think you know the.
Speaker 7: Mc hammer take, and then it became like commonplace, like not too long after that, well right.
Speaker 2: And you know there's some people that say, like, you know, Queen probably got paid more by Vanilla Ice than they ever got paid for their own record, you know what I mean. Yeah, yeah, But but the thing is that they had to but at that point they were creating a way to pay their way through. But if not, they were going to have guys like me make knockoff tracks. So it was similar, but it wasn't exactly the same track, you.
Speaker 7: Know, is in the Vanilla Ice this whole thing like oh yeah, the baseline is like it was like one off.
Speaker 4: It was one note off or something that, yeah, he.
Speaker 2: Had one stop, he had one like one ghost note in there where it's like there was just goes do do do do do do do do do do do do do Mine goes do do do do do do do do? You know, and I'm like, dude, you're pausing the record for a minute. It's not really a big difference. But yeah, but at that point, that's where I got that meeting with that guy. Uh. But but again, as with a lot of other things, didn't go anywhere. You know, had a nice time. Uh. I think we all got some kind of I think champagne was just being poured around the office anyway, So we all got a glass of champagne and got to sit there and got the pitch about you know how we could, you know, at least have this little side gig going. So we got our thing, and then you know, you're free to still pursue your own music and all that, but if you record stuff for us, that's just for us, and we'd have to have it so that you can't use any of that on any of your own stuff, you know, that kind of stuff.
Speaker 7: Well, I'm glad, I'm glad you clarified that because at the beginning of the program, I was like, did he just admit that he met Jeffrey Epstein?
Speaker 5: I never heard about this.
Speaker 4: No, all right, so that it makes more sense now with the music scene and and.
Speaker 2: All that I never met Jeffrey Epstein. I you know, what did I do? I talked to people who, you know, claimed to have been around him. That's about as close as I gets said thing. Anyways, I'm gonna just put you on hold for a minute because we got another caller, and then I'm gonna check the clock after that, But hang around because I'm sure we'll get into some more stuff. You already got me run my mouth more than I wanted to, But it's okay, hang on, no problem, no problem. Uh, I think we got Danny from California. Actually, yeah, hey, hete Chuck.
Speaker 5: How you doing, hey man, that's quite interesting. I'm doing I'm doing fine. Just a long week at work and just woke up a little groggy and really interesting with your experience in LA So your primary your trip was all all about music in business?
Speaker 2: Well, when I went to Los Angeles, mainly that's what I tried to do. Yeah, I mean, I did a little sight seeing. I went to go see, uh, like, I had nothing to do with any business at the Whiskey a go go, but I wanted to see it, you know, and also wanted to see the the famous Jimmy Hendricks room. I don't know if people know about that today or whatever, but it was a it was a thing where like Hendricks actually lived in the like the attic of the Whiskey for a little while. So I kind of wanted to see the apartment.
Speaker 5: You know, right right right, yeah, yeah, yeah. That's really interesting is the whole music industry and you're talking about the kind of bit your your business side have always been kind of fascinated with the What I understand about the music industry is the one hit wonders. You know, it's like, you know, it's like why did it? Why did they?
Speaker 1: Why did they never?
Speaker 5: You know, repeat, they got this hit, sounds like they're talented. But then somebody I remember sat there and explained to me, though it's all a business. They basically you're so desperate to make it that you basically sign everything in a way, and basically they got this hit and you don't get any from it.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a business.
Speaker 5: The businessman get it, and they'll make sure you'll never make another record again because you can never pay alkalom.
Speaker 2: Well, so that's what happens. Yeah, that's exactly. Look I can tell you from my own experience. I got to check for ten grand right and never made another their dime recording anything again, and I lost all the stuff I had. You know that I had to basically sell it off just to keep things going at a certain point.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, your talent never Yeah, it's kind of like the corrupt side the dark seas of music now.
Speaker 2: But what's funny is, well, hang on though. I'll tell you. One thing that I've always found hilarious is that some people can turn around and take that one single hit and somehow navigate through it and create a whole industry behind it. Give you the perfect example for that is Jimmy Buffett, Right. I think he was the guy behind Margaritaville. Wasn't that the guy who did the Margaritaville song?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Well this guy wound up financially secure and what else did he really? Do? You know what I mean? Hit wise? You know what I'm saying. And meanwhile, you know, if they if they nail you on the first deal. I got to tell you, they nail you on the first deal. Then they turn around and say, well, look, we'll pay for everything for you to record the second one. And because you made so much money the first time, you know, you were able to pay that back. Okay, we're about that even, but now we'll invest in you again. And it's that second one. It's sort of like, you know, Black Sabbath has spent like it's spent like forty years and still has not retained all of the rights from their first couple of albums because of that original record deal, you know. And that's before Sharon Osborne. You know, Sharon's father got involved there, don Arden, before he even got involved in the whole mess with management and Black Sabbath, those guys, the first three albums, you would think they must have sold that thing, you know, a million times over. Forget about what they've you know, told you about the Gold Records or whatever. Okay, sold a million copies of Paranoid or whatever. They've resold it and resold it and resold It's been sold on eight track right cassette records, you know, digital versions of it. It's probably been sold you know, a billion times the songs off of that album, but they're not going to see half a billion dollars and the original deals some of their like early management that they broke with in the seventies is still collecting on them, you know what I mean, because of those contracts. I mean, it's it's horrific. But occasionally somebody turns around and takes one hit and turns it into an industry. I mean, Jimmy Buffett turned around and bought like a resort, had like a Margaritaville resort and a cruise and all kinds of stuff, and he.
Speaker 1: Had he had three albums that did really, really well. But his it's not understanding that he's set up his contracts differently in that he was making more off of touring than actually doing You have you have two schools. You have like the still gun school of why are we going to deal with touring, Let's concentrate on doing album production. And they didn't toured much. But you had others like Buffett who wanted to tour because he had a following nationwide from college performances and small club performances. He turned three albums into a multi million dollar business when he started buying resorts and he started his Marguerite Deville uh restaurants right well, and that's where that's where he made his money late in the game. But here, but here's the first three albums did pretty good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but here's the bottom line. Even an album doing really well back then, the amount of money that he could have made, you would not expect him to have anything left as we speak. Okay, just if that's all he made. But here's the deal this guy is, according to according to the Google AI anyways, he's worth a billion dollars. He's one of the world's richest musicians and soelebrities. He's also best selling author. Okay, just saying that's Jimmy Buffett and there you go. But there's other people that might have had five six gold records, you know, a ten of them even, and they've got nothing, you know what I mean. And that's not even speaking to the time when you know they were selling singles and all this stuff. I'm talking about these guys who had albums, huge tours and everything else. And there is a way to make money off of touring. But the problem is you got to have a shark keeping track of that because everybody in the world sticks their hands into that tour bucket, and believe me, by the time it gets to the artist, it's gone.
Speaker 1: I watched a documentary on led Zeppelin and how they came up and how their manager basically went into the recording studios and said, you know, we don't know who came up with the contracts that you're offering bands, but we're going to do this. They they kind of broke the mold on what they were getting. Where an artist at that time might be getting fifteen cent per copy sold, they jumped it up to seventy five cents. They changed this about and because they didn't tour a lot. Zeppelin didn't tour much at all. They got their publicity off of being on things like or As the Day whistle Stop in BBC programming. They never toured and the problem was that their songs were so long. They weren't ideal for top forty radio because they rante long. So they and they basically said that the Zeppelin were the ones that broke the mold. And after them, you know, you look at the Beatles. The Beatles didn't make hardly crap off their stuff, and Zeppelin saw what was going on there and said hell, no, we're not doing this. We're completely changing the game. And it was after that that you finally saw artists demanding more and more. I mean, but look at how many artists got involved in in problems with their record company's Tom Petty Creaton's Pull Water Survival. You know, you look at all the fans that had these or Bopp and Turner, Overdrive, elevench Skinner, all of them had songs and public beefs with recording contracts where they were basically just getting screwed.
Speaker 2: Now if you look back at like say Chess Records, and you look back at you know, stuff like that, I mean, Muddy Waters didn't get you know, his family didn't get paid until what two thousand and six, by the time you know, actual money came in, because you would get beat to death just trying to just trying to you know, get out there and be heard in the first place, to build the legacy. You know, and you're talking about this seventy five cents that's because of the points system. And the seventy five cents you're talking about is when an album, the whole album was five bucks, so well that was a significant percentage. But you're right, you were getting paid like it was something like seven cents of point at one time, and you were lucky if you had seven points as an artist, and that's of your own publishing ement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then you know they tell you, Okay, we're gonna sign you. We're gonna sign you to a three record deal, and we're gonna fund you this money. But out of this frontage comes promotion costs and touring costs and blah blah blah blah blah. And that was something the Zeppelin saw and they said, no, when it comes to touring, here's what's gonna happen. We're going to take a significant cut of the gate and we get the merchandising. And that's how they were able to make They were millionaires when all these other bands were sitting there struggling, just trying, just trying to work off their advance. You know, there are a lot of artists out there that we put out an album and tour and when the tour is done, they steal air a record company seven thousand dollars, right, seventeen thousand dollars. You're not gonna work it off. And it's like these guys are going we're working for nothing. We're not making a dime. The manager for Zeppelin just went in there and said, dude, the rock and roll is changing and we're changing all these contracts. And it was after that that people were able to sprow it and negotiate some fair deals.
Speaker 2: Now and there are people that describe it as gangsterism. I mean, there is a reason why Chuck Berry slept in his car and cooked steaks on a grill outside of his freaking car at a gig, you know what I'm saying, because he didn't want to wind up. Okay, now we're going to charge you for the bus, we're going to charge you for the plane, we're going to charge you for the hotel room. And they would pad those bills and believe me, money went out. You know, you.
Speaker 1: Look at the raft just in touring, when when everything is subbed out to turlers and contractors and merchandisers and you know, everybody's got everybody's taking their share. And like I said, you had bands that went years that were still You had bands that folded and probably never paid back to a record company what they owed.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I know, I believe me. You know It was a good example of that. Unfortunately, you remember Eddie and the Cruisers, right, remember the movie, Well, the real life Eddie and the Cruisers was John Cafferty, who was a guy from Jersey. By the way, John Cafferty and the Beaver Brown Band, those guys never got even though they did you know, Eddie and the Cruisers two and all that stuff. They never got anything out of that first album. And that was like a phenomena, a weird phenomena. People wanted Eddie and the Cruisers to do a tour and they sent John Cafferty around to do a tour. Nothing. They made zero off of that, and I knew some of those guys. They made nothing.
Speaker 1: It was all tied up in the promotion for the movie, wasn't it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what it was. By the time Hollywood accounting got done with them and music industry got done with them, they got like very like they got enough. I think John got enough to buy a car okay, in like nineteen eighty nine something like that. So whatever the cost of a new car was in nineteen eighty nine, that's how much he ended up with out of being like a phenomenon putting in all that work recording all that stuff. And if you don't remember the stuff it was again, some people might be too young to even remember it at all, but it was a phenomena. Eddie and the Cruisers, oh yeah, and it was definitely they were top of the chart for a while. And believe it or not, that was a very like Jersey shore rock sound. You know, there's more to it than Bruce Springsteen, by the way, but very much if you listen to it, sounds kind of similar to Springsteen's stuff, doesn't it, because there was a whole music scene to that ever for the Jersey unfortunately. Yes, yes, but not from the like look Asbury Park, like the area where I grew up. That's where Springsteen's from. And Cafferty's from around that area too, with some of the guys in the band as well as well as some of the guys in the Yeah skid Row and stuff like that. But actually John is from a little up north of that and kind of like the nicer suburbs and all that kind of stuff, And what.
Speaker 1: I understand, he was behind some very shady deals on some fans. That was one of was Cinerella probably and a couple other bands out there. That fon Jovi was the one that got him there deals with the record company and then ended up scalping off of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he did a lot of that stuff and quite honestly screwed over a lot of people, including his own relatives and things like like Tony uh and and you know the original Banjievanni name and all that, because uh he started out working at his uncle's recording studio. And one of the weirdest things ever, if you want to see it, is he was actually part of that strange promotional blitz for Star Wars at one point. There's a there's a Christmas song out there like two D two we Love You Merry Christmas. You ought to hear it. Yeah, it's terrible, It's absolutely terrible. No, No, I I literally hit that guy in the back with a bottle of rolling rock beer on the seaside freaking boards one night because an if.
Speaker 1: I think, I think the other Bruce Springsteen album, I've got his Tunnel of Love.
Speaker 2: It's so strange, man. Anyway, No, I'm not a big bon Jobe fan. I'll tell you that I liked a lot of the guys that came out of Jersey. Zach wild of course. Uh again, the guy's from skid Row, even though Sebastian Bach is a bit of a loudmouth, drunk and everything, which is why he got himself beat up and like every club on the shore, but definitely a nicer guy than John bon Jovi. I cannot see why he's mister nice guy or anything. I don't understand it because he screwed over a lot of people. But anyway, we're gonna wind up running right out of time. I didn't even take a single break, Danny. I'm sorry we went into like weird things. Did you have some other stuff on your mind?
Speaker 5: Well, well I did that. You started the music thing, and you know a lot of things. You know, it wasn't my genre, but but just a lot of the rap artists that you know, they made incredible about somebody because they somehow figure out how they figured out themselves how to be bigger, better businessmen, and they kind of went outside the system and they kind of like turned the tables because some of these rap artists made incredible amounts of money.
Speaker 2: Well see, it's it's a mixed bag, Danny, because look some of these guys. I like the way there's this one guy on YouTube who's like wild, he's like all about you know, explaining black people to white people or something like that. It's just channel and it's pretty funny. He gets into some realities, though. Look a guy like Sean Combs, right, p Diddy, he figured out how to get himself into the position of being the exploiter, and he exploited plenty of artists. But that's all that happened. There is now just some of the skin tones changed. You know, at one point it was a lot of white guys taking advantage of a lot of black guys. And I mean straight on from Muddy Waters and Chuck Berry all the way too, you know, the rap guys. Okay, and all that really happened. There is a couple of these guys figured out how to get their piece of that business. But the artists, the artists have always gotten screwed, man, the artists have almost always gotten screwed. I mean even when like a guy like oh Man, totally totally out of left field, you're gonna think it is. But who is the Rach Charles? Okay, Ray Charles actually owning his masters and Prince. Prince and Ray Charles are two guys that actually made serious changes to the business as far as owning their master tapes and stuff like that. And still you're not talking about massive estates that these guys. You know, guaranteed, if they generated a billion dollars, they would have been lucky to become millionaires, you know what I mean. And that's even with them actually having some business savvy, which a lot of guys who are creating music. You know what, if you spend ten years in your garage working on your guitar, you don't necessarily have a head for business, you know what I'm saying. Or you know, if all you did is is dedicate, you know, a decade of your life to making sure, you know, you could play the drums in a unique way, you're not necessarily the guy who's going to know how to run that business correctly and know how the merchandizing cut really should come out and everything. You know, so you wind up hiring lawyers, and what do they do. They generally screw.
Speaker 5: You to so you know, of course they got they got to eat, you know, I mean, I read Bono's memoir and he attributed a lot of their their success, you know, not only their own talent.
Speaker 1: There you know there there.
Speaker 5: Inter natural talent, but he said he's lucky by two things. One Alison Stewart and is his wife Ali. And then they had good business sense and then they just they just hooked up with the right manager who didn't have a sense of ethics that he was going to make more money by promoting a talented band and making sure that they continued to produce and tour. And uh, you know, you know he you know, he could have been you know, they could have been easily broken up, and you know, got swallowed up. And I remember reading Bruce Fringsteon's biography Born to Run. You know, he ended up even though he loved his first manager, but he knew there was a point he had assumed for you know, he became a big loss, and he said he was fortunate to win get back a lot of his music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like the whole thing with Springsteen is all the way up until that you know, Born in the USA album. He was kind of fine with the way things were going because he expected to, you know, not make a lot. And when that thing again, you know, it's like, wait a minute, you're telling me that I've got this thing at the top of the charts. It's selling everywhere I am. Now, you know, this person, what in the hell you know, where's the money? Uh? You know, and these guys, yeah, they do wind up, you know. And it's another funny thing too. Springsteen was actually in a metal band at one point on the Jersey Shore early in his life, right.
Speaker 5: Tut he talked about, Yeah, he talked about his early his father was. I really enjoyed his father because he really touched on, you know, his own narcissism and and his own you know something I didn't know, his own mental health issues, you know, depressed and then his father and I didn't realize.
Speaker 8: That he ended up his parents ended up out here in northern California and Sam Matteo and I know that area really well. And the whole time he was hanging out there before he got even b.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's after well after he left high school.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you know he had done a little bit of a bit on the Jersey Shore, you know, just being a local musician. Yeah, when he went out to see but that's the thing. He goes out to California, that's where he started to make some connections. I don't know how that was done because I don't know all the details, but you know what, can I say, I at least have some respect for Bruce Springsteen. I'm not a big fan, but I at least have some respect for him. John bon Job I've got no respect for the guy. The guy. The guy was a predator, and I think a barely talented at all. Okay, I mean not very talented in my mind, John bon Jovi. He got lucky at a certain point in time and got out there in the hair band era, and you know, was just pretty, was just pretty enough not to scare thirteen year old girls. And uh and that's and that's how he made some money. Hey, listen, let me get check the check the phone lines here real fast, because I know we still got Chris hanging out. I'm gonna bring him on too, just because we're gonna run out of time real quick here, and we're gonna go on to the Age of Transitions at ten pm Eastern here because Aaron Franz is waiting in the wings, and I do see you on teams, Aaron, so I'm gonna call you in shortly. But Chris, I got you back on the line. Sorry, time is just flying away on the here that's fine.
Speaker 4: I h The only other question I had in regards to earlier when you were talking about P Diddy, did you have ever have any kind of run ins.
Speaker 7: With with Tupac Shakkurl Shakur or and.
Speaker 4: Who's the guy suge Knight, sug Knight, That's what I was curious about.
Speaker 2: I saw Suge Knight in Pennsylvania once, but never no run in or anything. And I never was anywhere near to Pakshakur. But yeah, but I saw suge Knight. Uh it was it. Yeah, it was one of the Philly things that was going on. But because that death Row again, this there was this weird thing going on with the East Coast West Coast deal, and it was like, you know, I can't remember even exactly what what was I doing there? Oh, I was. I was going out to play this place called the Cell Block in It's just outside of Philly. I think I got to have to look it up actually to figure out exactly where it was, but I know it was past Philly because Philly was easy to get to and at a certain point we ended up stopping off in the city. So I was at the same place that Suge Knight was at one point, I think, but I never actually talked to him or interacted with him. But okay, those were crazier days. Okay, what can I say?
Speaker 7: And the million dollar question is did you ever see Kurt?
Speaker 2: No? No, No, I knew people. I knew people that knew Kurt. I knew people that knew Courtney. But a matter of fact, funny thing, Jack Blood was actually Courtney's roommate for a little bit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got very, very scared that.
Speaker 4: You can see it on my Rumble channel.
Speaker 1: You can see my interview with him.
Speaker 6: I actually felt bad afterwards by even broaching the subject.
Speaker 4: And he was pretty tight lipped about his association with Courtney Love.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I think I tried to tell you he's a little weird about that because I don't know, he doesn't He's got odd sensibilities about that because she was involved with a lot of crazy stuff. Man, he was a body count there. Ye.
Speaker 7: People might think I'm a.
Speaker 4: Conspiracy guy, but and I am. But uh yeah, he those those uh maybe those fears aren't unfounded.
Speaker 2: So uh yeah, well Son there.
Speaker 4: I was just always curious because I know you were on stage with Lane.
Speaker 2: I was always curious if you.
Speaker 6: Were on stage was not stage, but it.
Speaker 2: Ever came across Kurt, No, I didn't. But uh, but again, you know, Jack was in the middle of all that stuff. And it's so strange to me that nobody really talks about it all that much. But a lot of those Seattle guys are all dead and gone, and all of them early, you know, and it's like, oh, it's just the rock star thing, it's just the drugs. But I I got to tell you, I think there's something more to it.
Speaker 4: Me too, And uh, you know, you look at John. John Potash's work points to a lot of that stuff, including the rap stuff.
Speaker 2: All Right. Potash is the only guy I've seen who goes across the genre and points out some very important things. And you know, I was only ever able to give him one, one interesting lead on something. I don't know if it ever went anywhere, but I guess we'll see the next time he puts out a film, because uh, I gave him. I gave him something interesting. Let me just put it to you this way. If something comes up and there's like a very serious New Jersey based part of the puzzle in the next film he puts out, then uh, then I'll tell you about it, because it don't mean that he worked with it, because there was some very weird stuff happening, uh up at a place called Studio one in Newark, New Jersey, and uh yeah yeah. So anyway that between that and the the other bizarre stuff at the Limelight, New York. Yeah, I wonder if he's going to touch on it in a in an upcoming piece. I guess we'll see. Yeah, anyway, we're almost out of time.
Speaker 5: I appreciate I appreciate being here, Chuck.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, no problem at all, no problem at all, and glad to have you along. Glad to have you along Danny as well. I'm gonna go ahead and put you both on hold real fast and give b Pete the kind of the last word for the week.
Speaker 1: Well all, well one than nikn listen free by fast. All I can say is, everybody go to tell dot com with the donate button, to which came to help us outs coach local food boats. Thank you Chris and Baby for calling you. Looking forward to do the next week?
Speaker 2: Look so am I And here's the thing before I go. I meant to mention this at the top of the show and didn't get to it. So I'm gonna have to keep repeating it over the next couple of shows. I would love to hear from you guys, send me some ideas about stuff you want covered, because I'm telling you now, I'm exhausted from the news. I know I'm gonna have to I'm gonna be working on a book over the next couple of weeks. But outside of that, I want to know from you guys what you want covered on here, because I'm exhausted, I'm tired, and quite frankly, i'm bored. I mean, I got a bad tooth, uh and some depression kicking in here. So you know, you guys, tell me what it is you want to hear about, and that's what we'll cover on the show. How about that blind jfk researcher at gmail dot com. You can email me there, reach out to me O'Kelly effect on x Charles O'Kelly now the Chuck O'Kelly page on Facebook. I can't get back into because I don't have a government ID, but you know, reach out to me any which way you want, click the email thing on the website, whatever you want to do. Let me know what you want covered on the show, so I'll be working on a book and also the Weekly Reader. We're going to finally have some releases coming up this week, so that's all there is to it. And coming up next on O'Kelly dot com Radio
Speaker 5: Sh