Speaker 1: The Age of.
Speaker 2: I guess you didn't hear it, Aaron, but you're live.
Speaker 3: Okay, No, I did not hear that, but okay, you are listening to the Age of Transitions on you. Aaron Franz coming at you live this Friday night night, Friday, March twenty seventh, twenty twenty six, live every Friday night from the facilities of ochilly dot com. Thank you for being here. Do you consider going to ocelly dot com to send a donation to help chuck in the network would help a lot, so please go over to ochelly dot com and do that. The Age of Transitions dot com is my website. Lots of ways to support there. We have my book, Revolve Man's at Scientific Rise to Godhood paperback and EA book copies are available of that at the Patreon campaign. I do post lots of special livestream videos and other content there. So thank you everybody on Patreon and have some of the affiliate links like bookshop dot org link, the Lipsyn promo code fronds. All that stuff helps when you use it. Thank you everybody for all of your support and it's exciting to be here. Thank you for returning once again. Was gone last week. But I am back here and I'm happy to be back. I just got back actually yesterday last night from a trip to Yosemite, and that was good. It's good to just get away and just go relax and get away from everything, really clear the old head out and it was good. It was a good camping trip. It was cool. So now I'm back here and back on the old stream and just doing what we always do here, trying to make sense of the age of transitions, this weird time that we live in, and making sense of this digital mess that we find ourselves in, this ever changing digital landscape that we're now in the thick of. I'm live streaming right now. We're in it. We're doing this. I'm going to try some different things here tonight. I'm going to try with the visuals to switch things up. There is a strange website called what is say this IMG? Underscore zero zero zero one, and it's a website that has old iPhone videos that were uploaded directly to YouTube and the I think they all have the file name I AMG underscorees the reserve one or you know some I am G underscore some number, because I guess iPhone used to have this function where you could just publish your videos directly to YouTube without doing any anything. So just do that. I all love the videos up there, most of them, like are the any views? Like the most you'll see is like maybe undred something like that. So what I'm gonna do is going to pull this up and we're going to so here we go. Here's a still from one. I'm just going to play these videos here and so they'll just be going and I'll just have that playing as I talk here. You know, why not let's talk about the Internet and have some weird visuals there for us too. Why not make sense because I've been thinking about heck, even is a lot and doing this show you kind of have to because you know, Chuck and myself both have been doing this for a long time, and we often talk about the fact that the medium has changed and even the people making media have changed, and just the everything about making online media is different now because the technology has changed, primarily, and yeah, it has so much to do with the algorithms shaping how content is brought to us, but more and more it's going into the know where the algorithm is beginning to create the content as well, and it's just the further moving further with the automation of everything, right, everything being automated, there's no escape from it. So it's, uh, it's crazy. It's crazy to think about. It has me wondering like, what the heck is even going on. And then also something that I've continually and this isn't new, but something as the technology continues to get better, which it does, there's ways to now with the way that the that the if we're gonna use the silly term that they like to use when the techno optimists talk about this kind of thing as like a good thing, is like, oh, look at how great technology is. The way they would describe what I'm talking about is the democratization of media, where now everybody can be a creator because the price of the price of entry is so low. Anybody can just make videos and post them. Anybody can live stream, anybody can make content. Anybody can instantly be a content creator. I mean, for all intents and purposes, everybody. When we speak everybody, we don't mean everybody in the world. Right, we're talking about the first world still and that we have to remember that we easily forget. But let's still just take that sort of thing, for granted, and the democratization of media production. When we talk about that, it is true that things are getting easier to do and there's so many more re sources available that to me, I continually get frustrated at the lack of creativity in media, Like there's so many options for unique things to be done, and yet it seems like the stuff, at least the stuff that's most popular, is always going to be being created out of some sort of formula for success. But I mean, again, this is not even new when it comes to media. This is what Hollywood has always done and it's what is leading now actually ironically to their downfall as far as I can tell, as far as I'm concerned, the downfall of Hollywood is coming because they just stuck too strongly to their formulas, like we need we need to stick to what's safe, and we need to go with what we know has been successful, and therefore we will do it again to the point where they just remake everything and they just out of ideas. But be that as it made. With the new content creation world online, it's the same thing with the mostly boring content where people aren't doing anything unique or interesting but there's the other side of that Devil's Advocate, where I am starting to see some interesting stuff and even some weird stuff is out there getting you know, large follower accounts and all that kind of stuff. So that's kind of cool, you know, for what it's worth, and that's good. One guy that pops in mind is Let's Paint TV. I found him on TikTok and actually this is a guy that I remember from years before. He had posted clips of an old cable access show he had done. I don't know what city it was in. He's definitely based out of Los Angeles today with his new Maybe he was in LA doing cable access originally, but I don't know. His original show was Let's Paint, Draw and Exercise. I think it is what it was, But anyway he was He'd be walking on a treadmill, like an exercise treadmill. He'd be painting like Bob Ross. He'd be doing a painting and at the same time, he'd be cooking something. He'd be doing all three things at once, and he'd just be talking through the whole thing. And that was his show. It was really funny and I used to watch those videos on YouTube. But this guy is back and he's going as the handle Let's paint TV on TikTok. I found him and he's crazier as ever, and he's kind of you know, morphed his format somewhat where he's got these really bizarre pieces of audio equipment where he's making strange sort of like noise music or just noises with musical equipment, and he's just doing weird performance arts stuff where he's saying bizarre things and sometimes he's doing it in public. So it's that's that's cool. I think that's a lot of fun and that guy is interesting and might have to try to get him as a guest on Uncle. I don't know how hard he is to get a hold of, but stuff like that, he he had a ton of followers, so that is, you know, that's somewhat encouraging that something like that can do well. I like to see that. But it's bizarre. That's the outlying fringes of content creation world. But again reassuring to see that at least people are trying to do something different right and that it's it's working. So there's something a ray of hope, I suppose, but it's it's wild to see again, just all the changes that have occurred over the years. And Tom Green is another guy who I've talked about a lot on the show, but he's an interesting example of a person that I followed him for years. I liked as a TV show that again, his show originally was a weird cable access show in Canada that somehow got picked up by MTV. Someone at MTV had seen the show and then they got a hold of him, said Hey, would you like to show on MTV? He said yes, and then we know the rest. He had this show on MTV, and even his MTV show was similar to certain older media, but it was also pushing the boundaries and doing something new. You know. It's similar to the candid camera shows of years past. So it kind of like took that of filming in public without people really realizing that's what you're doing, but it took it to that whole other level. And people unfamiliar with skateboard culture too don't really see the influence of you know, skateboard videos and media that was there in Tom Green's stuff, but it was so that was there too. But anyway, Tom Green's an interesting guy because he was there and he's an influential figure in media just I mean, that's just how it is. He is. He is an influential guy, and he was early on with a lot of different stuff and whether you like that or not, and it's just the truth and his later stuff. Where he was in the early two thousands at his home doing his show, his online talk show out of his house in I think it was in Burbanker the Hollywood Hills. It was up in LA. He lived in LA and he just set up the equipment to be able to live stream a show, a talk show and put it online. It was a task to be able to get the equipment together to do that. At the time, it was really hard to do, but he did the work to do that. Now that format is really standard and so many people are doing it just with the democratization of media production, anybody can do it just with you know, just little setup that you can just buy ready to go. So if you I guess the long point I'm trying to make here is when you listen to Tom Green talk, he's a guy who understands more than most people give credit for because he will talk about the creation of all the media meet He's done over the years. He understands that he is influential, and he's at one he's proud of it. You can tell that he's proud of it, but you can also tell that he's kind of perhaps troubled, or maybe he feels guilty even in being the sort of being a person who has brought about changes that now empower the current content creation world, which he does not like for all the right reasons. And it's fascinating to see that and to listen to that. And as a person in a similar position, I've been around making media for a long time, so I understand that too. And people making content now, if they keep going for years and years and years, they'll be in the same spot too. So I guess when you do something like this for such a long time, you notice a lot of different things. And perhaps this is the point of the show tonight and even going forward, is we're trying to understand what this all is, like, what the hell are we even doing? What's good about all this and what's not? What do we have to look out for? And there's a lot to like for with this automation angle to things. I just go online now and when I'm scrolling the stuff I see. It's just it's almost as if everything's a carbon copy. It's like, oh, yeah, here's this, here's this. No matter what topic it is that the algorithm is presenting to you, and that's what it's doing. Whatever your interest is, it's going to be feeding you that your social media feed will be doing that guaranteed. But it seems to me like all the big all the content creators and the posts that are coming from different channels, the ones that have the furthest reach, they all have like the same They all use the same templates, they all use the same formatting in even something like X. Let's talk about Twitter X. Now, it seems like all the posts that really get tons of repost, tons of likes, tons of traction, they're all formatted the same way, and they're formatted to get your attention, to provoke you. They're formatted for engagement, like they ask you a question so you'll answer in the comments, that sort of thing. They're all like that. A lot of times they'll be like a list of things like here's this statement I'm making. This is why I'm pissed off about automation, and this is why I'm pissed off about artificial intelligence, and then lists of like ten different things what did I miss in my list? And then you're supposed to say in the comments everything is like that, if it's big, if it's anybody with any kind of presence, they're all just latching onto that formula because it works. But then that begs the question to me, like, there's a lot of these accounts that appear as though they do a good job at appearing as though they're like legitimate indep media people that are the new iteration of conspiracy culture, truth movement, alternative media whatever. Uh, there's a new version of that that should be legit, But they just fall in line with the same old content creation rules that serve things up so that the algorithm, so that the algorithm will serve them on and so that that to me that makes me go, Okay, what what the hell is really going on here? There? This is somebody presenting themselves as though they're one thing, but aren't they just another uh copy of you know, the vast digital bot sphere or whatever? You know what I mean, I'm playing around with IMG zero zero one or IMG underscore zero zero zero one. Excuse me, I'm trying to get this to let me see if we can get this three fresh Oh here we go there, I think, uh, or actually, and if you're watching, see I'm changing things up some kind of prioritizezing the video here because I have got the video back, okay, and we see it. We're seeing our random videos again. That's very important to me. But I think the point I'm trying to make here, and I think you're hearing it, is who are all these people? What is this content? And how much of it is just bots and like automated AI generated crap that's even formatted to appear to be like anti establishment or you know, dangerous or you know in some way what would be a threat to the establishment. How much of this is just being put out there to appear that way and its appearance only, and it's to get us. It's it's going to wheel around to being misinformation limited hangout sort of stuff, right, because like, what are we even doing? And and so activity has become is just this one giant algorithm UH fueled distraction machine. Right, Is there even a way that you can get on here and be a threat or be useful in presenting information that is going to you know, somehow challenge the status quo or anything, just just just do something useful to make a better place, or we just has it? Is it being has it been designed? And is it working to just get us constantly distracted to nothing else. It's kind of hard to tell right now now, is a really It almost is like this moment is like peak at least as far as we've been so far, and might get worse, but it's peak confusion where it's hard to answer this question that I just post. It's like, is there anything useful going on here? I want to say yes, I want to say that what I'm doing is different and useful in that sort of way. But even me with all the right intent and the heart in the right place and wanting to do the right thing, I'm even under the influence of all of the other things that I come in contact with in this strange digital space, and so there's no escape from it. And if I take seriously these feeds, these information feeds, in any way and I use them as a reference material, how much of it has been thrown my way to get me to just be part of this bigger, weird campaign of confusion trying to figure that out not easy, but it's also fascinating to see that. Another thing I'm doing on this show is trying to derive actual truth and useful information on these things, these topics and these groups for that matter, that have been following over the year. Over the years, groups individuals, topics of course were interested in transhumanism. On this show, we're in emerging technology. We're interested in things like artificial intelligence, life extension projects, biotech, robotics, nanotech, all that kind of stuff, right, all of the transhuman stuff, singularity, all of that business is the main focus of this is my main focus. It continues to be, and so I have been following the work of the transhumanists themselves. And it should be known that the easy way to talk about this topic, which I think is the way that almost always it is talked about by content creators, which I find unfortunate. The easy way to talk about is to say that the transhumanists are just one solid group, one like vested special interest group. That is, you know, they have one goal in mind, and that they're coordinated, they're working together. They have a transhuman agenda and they're seeking to further that out together, and they have been this whole time, and this is how far along they are, et cetera, et cetera. The reality is more complex than that, in that there are different sects within transhumanism. There always have been, and there's different ways to view these sects. But I think the most convenient and probably most accurate, honestly, the way to do so is to view them under the lens of politics, with the right and the left, you know, the left wing and the right wing. And for one thing, that's something that's familiar to anybody on the outside, it's going to understand that framework. But not only that, the transhumanists kind of divvy themselves up that way anyway, which there's a lot done back with that, like why why are they doing that? They do they take seriously the left right political divisions that are established in our culture. I think, yes that they do. But be that as it may, the left versus the right and transhumanism. Back in the mid two thousands, there was what appeared to be an attempt by these two let's say these two sects again, we're simplifying, but we need to. There's attempt of these two transi A. Sex to come together under an umbrella and under a shared common purpose to advance the idea of transhumanism generally speaking, and that was seen in projects like the World Transhumanist Association, and also moving down the line, the name changes, the rebrands of you know, World Transhumanist Association was no longer around. They shifted over to the name Humanity Plus, and you know, so that sort of stuff going on. In the midst of all that, there was what appeared to be the honest attempt to come together under the shared transhumanist cause. Now as time has gone on, it seems like the rift has well, I know that the rift has re emerged and the split is definitely there now and it's pretty fascinating to see and to try to understand exactly what's going on. And of course there's stuff behind the scenes that were not privy to that. I'd really like to know the answers to, Like, let's just well, let's talk about the figureheads in these different camps, right, it's the people of the money. It's the people fronting the money for the little groups that they go out and they do their media presentations promoting their ideas of trans humanism and on the right slash libertarian side of things, which is laughable as the listeners of this show now, is Peter Thiel. I mean he's putting up the money for the right wing side of things of this right we know that he always has, like with the Singularity Institute and all things Singularity, it's always been teal pumping money into that. That's been public, but I think even privately he does that to an even greater extent. There's a lot of people trying to speculate where Peter Tielt has been throwing his money, right, and that's that's something that that's a tricky subject, but I mean we can make all sorts of good educated guesses there, but we do know that he when it comes to Singularity and all that, he was the guy behind that, and certainly the right wing slash libertarian his his version of that which is laughable, but I mean the entire to be honest, all of libertarianism now is laughable to be on it. And if that bothers nimoy, I'm sorry. It's just turned into a complete and utter joke. And that guy, really, more than anybody has, should be taking the credit for the downfall fall of anything that would have been useful within libertarianism and a lot of people have bought into all the online garbage. But anyway, right wing money Teal and others. It's not just him, there's others pumping money into it too, but he'd be the big guy on the left wing side of things. You have. Of course, our old friend Martin Rothblatt is the big money trustee on the board of trustees when it comes to the group the ie T, the Institute for Ethics and Emerging Technologies, which is a very lesser known group, always has been, but from its beginnings it always even started with members who came from the World trans Humans Association from that time where everybody was trying to be together and work under one transhi this banner. The lefties from that time period switched over to ie e T and joined the progressive left wing version of trans humanism as funded by Martin Rothblatt. James Hughes was a former president of the World Transhumist Association. Hughes is like the main one there in the Roth Black camp heading up the IET, and he was one of the guys that wrote that paper Transgenderism or postgenderism rather rather sorry postgenderism, which was pretty fascinating to see that was taking what would later be a really hot topic in the Culture Wars. The Culture Wars wasn't even a thing when that paper came out, but what later hot but an issue that became very divisive in the greater political dialogue of transgender anything. You know, just transgender just as a whole blanket term became a gigantic talking point within the Culture War. Is almost like it's almost like the center of the culture War. Really you could, I think you could argue that, but they were Hues and Divorceki. I think it was those two guys that wrote the paper Postgenderism, which took that idea even further into the transhumanist concept of like, well, you know, who cares about gender at all? We're going to just turn ourselves into post humans and maybe it's better that we don't have gender, or people that want to they can or if you want to be both genders, blah blah blah blah blah, we're gonna be posthuman in this or that or some other ways. So like whatever, and you know, being very progressive and left wing about the whole thing, right, because that's what they do. And it's it's funny to see that they were very much aggressively taking a stance within a culture war dialogue framework with that piece, So it's almost feeding into the greater again American political dialogue and even Western world political dialogue, which I argue is overall the culture wars is a it's it's a weapon. It's been weaponized against us, So it's it's it's a losing battle to start with, no matter what side you fall on with that one, because the main purpose is to get us going against each other, right, it's my quick take on that one, but they were very much involved with that. And then you see with the right wing side of the transhumanists, it's I'm trying to think of like the actual transhumanist group that came out, like with the ie T on the left, and I'm struggling to put my finger on the actual name of a group. I don't think I can do it, honestly. But what you do see is different individuals pop up and just spout off the same right wing talking points, and people who had previously been very from the time of the World Transhumanist Association in the mid two thousands, people who had been very vocal outside of official transhumanist circles, people like Joe Rogan. He started going very right wing with his politics, but also you could argue right wing transhumanist concepts, and big surprise, Joe Rogan ended up having on his show as guests Peter Thiel, Mark Andreesen Zuckerberg and some others that I can't remember, like these crazy the guys behind the curtain. The other funny thing is is there even a curtain anymore? When it comes to this, it's weird.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Another guy that kind of fits into the mix here of the right wing libertarian sort of crowd in the sort of stuff that he says, but he kind of is even more individualistic and terrifying and nihilistic is Ben Goertzel. He's a guy that now it has come out that he had been receiving money from Jeffrey Epstein for years and years and years, so to the point where he knew. I mean, it was public what Epstein had done because he'd already been gone to trial for it. And Gertzel not only knew because the whole public knew, but he was in correspondence with Epstein like saying, you know, it's gonna be okay, and essentially just cheering him on, hoping that he gets out of it and saying, yeah, just keep sending money my way, essentially, keep sending money our ways so we can make more cool crap like Sofia the robot.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So he's a guy that fits in the middle of this too. And what's fascinating to see, what's interesting to look at and to think about with somebody like that, is he's a guy presenting himself as the expert in artificial intelligence, artificial general intelligence. Agi he's the that's out there making it, and he's the world's foremost authority. This is how he sells himself in the same way that any online influencer sells himself as I'm this, I'm that, you know, and they proceed to tell you why they're important, why they know everything, or why they're you know, God's gift to whatever. Fill in the blank. For him, it was artificial general intelligence, and he's like the world's foremost authority. Blah blah blah blah. You look at other people actually involved in the field, and it's fascinating to see people like Oscurral or Ray Oscarral, who I've had on this show despises Cursel and essentially he just says he's a fraud. He's a guy that's just out there trying to get attention for himself. Essentially, is what oscar Al is saying. And I believe that he's correct in that, and that's why I actually oscar Al is hardcore trans human is himself and very much in favor of creating AGI and he thinks that we need to and you know, I'm I disagree with that, but I like him because I know that he is just one of these rare individuals that just pops in and says tells things how they are. And in this case, he's telling us who Gertzel is, and he's a fraud and he's not to be trusted. He's a scumbag and he hates him. But ostensibly, if you look at him on paper, there're two guys that like are doing the same thing, right, but they're not. And so yeah, and you only know these things when you really start digging into it and you look and you look at every different corner and you look at the different people and you try to understand what everybody's motivations might be. Can only go so far right. You can't think you know everything about uh a topic or another person. Hell, even if you think you know everything about yourself, you might not right. So don't make that mistake. But be that as it may. When you really dig around and look at all these different people, you look at this greater movement that is transhumanism, you see all these crazy angles to it, and the larger truth starts to emerge out of these disparate examples in this bigger picture of things that are going on. And that's what's so fascinating. As these technologies continue to develop, to develop, algorithms getting more powerful, artificial intelligence systems becoming more replete in our world, things like this, it's fascinating to see the public facing people that are parts of these movements advocating for this and trying to make things out from there. And just as Tom Green seems at times is genuinely lamenting what he has been a part of and making weird, funny videos and he'll go on and on about how you know, in the nineties, you put a camera on somebody and they didn't even know what's going on because and people would react to a camera when you had a camera on them, people would have a visceral reaction where they get angry. Now cameras are just everywhere nobody even thinks about it, Like you can film somebody and don't even care. And that is a significant change in human interaction, daily interaction. And it has to do with media. It has to do with digital what is now online media and sharing a media creation and media and us as everybody as a de facto media personality. It's a weird situation we've made ourselves in, or we've gotten ourselves into, and we would do well not to take for granted where we actually are now in this age of transitions. And would you believe it that Tom Green actually has had a lot of fascinating things to say over the years about this, for anybody who has actually listened to them, it's pretty interesting that in that same vein, I think the transhumanists are doing similar things where they're starting to be self reflective. Sometimes they're starting to be self referential. They're starting to air out their grievances publicly, which is interesting as it's like the online media ecosystem elicits that from us. It elicits confrontation and debate in the way that it gets us to debate, and so none of us are impervious to that and even these high faluting PhD types that are involved with the PhDs that are billionaires or just you know, public figures they're involved in transhumanism. It's getting interesting out there to see their wars within which are genuine. I do again, I do think that Peter Thiel and Martin Rothblatt likely really don't like each other in real life. And I don't know what they might think of what they're doing on two different sides of whatever it is. I don't know what their true motivations may be, but from what I gather, their antagonism toward each other is real. It's not just some sort of like WWF, fake thing that they're just putting this on to while we're all distracted, because nobody is even really looking at this to begin with, right, it's only weirdos like me that even know that, you know, dug this this far into this topic, and so it doesn't make sense that they would be putting this on just for what an audience of being like a couple other weirdos. Nobody cares, nobody knows to look this way. It is fascinating to see more and more people commentating on being doing commentary on these topics, which I mean there had ought to be, because it's more in the public now than ever. But as we go that way, and it does become more public and more pressing, more urgent with each passing day, and I'm seeing all these posts like the world's getting tomorrow, AGI's coming, It's going to kill us all. I'm seeing a lot of that sort of stuff. And then I'm also seeing a lot of well, AI is just a big bubble. It's you implode, and then the economy's going to go with it. I'm seeing a lot of stuff like that. I'm seeing a lot of everything, so much of a contradictory, of course, but it all depends on what you want to believe, as so many other things do. And so it is that we get all these different people doing these posts that appear to be carbon copies of what somebody else posted, saying the same thing, same formatting, same templates, getting a lot of reposts this aid, and it's making a big conversation. The conversation coalesces around this, which I think is worthy of reflection, meditation on to stop and think about because because it has become important, this bizarre online media ecosystem that we're part of have to try to not just let it have its way with us and just fall into line with its dictates without even knowing it, because it seems like that might be what's happening more often than not. Back to this point again, so transhumanism still there, still important issue. Still, the push is there to see these technologies further developed, different warring factions as ever trying to get their way instituted. What actually ends up happening is a whole other thing. Depends on a lot of different factors. But the encouraging thing is that we might actually have is that we we should have a say in the way that that goes, in the way that we collectively all interact with this and hopefully not just react constantly to whatever's fed to us, but there is an actual interaction where we have some input into things, that we redirect things where we need to. Being able to understand where we have the power to do so might be the new thing to do, right, Actually having an understanding of what we're capable of where we can have impact, what's actually important, what's obviously distraction and all part of the global propaganda matrix, and there's a lot of it. There's a lot of it, so yeah, I mean that's where we're at in this age of transitions as I see it. And I have to say, back to the video version of this show that I'm doing YouTube, I am really enjoying the random videos playing from IMG underscore zero zero zero one website. It's been fun to watch that as this show plays. So I hope if anybody appreciates the visual of that, let me know. I do think that the YouTube channel bringing it back up was I do continue to think it's worthwhile doing that, so let me check. Actually, yeah, it looks like we actually have maybe we have had a couple of live viewers during us so that's cool too, So that's fun.
Speaker 2: Aaron, I would just want to add I just want to add something to the listeners considerations. I love that IMG underscore and three numbers issue because YouTube is literally loaded with billions of random videos that are literally uploaded under the name. You can do a search on YouTube yourselves if you like, out there, anybody listening IMG underscore, pick any three numbers. Okay, you're better off with a low number like Aaron chose zero zero one. That's one way to go. But there's probably millions of IMG underscore zero zero ones. You'll never finish watching them all if you just pick one number. Okay, there's literally eighty years worth of time in video uploaded to YouTube daily, and some of it is from people's phones. They back it up. Some of them don't even realize they did it. You have no idea what strange, mundane or oddities you might encounter under IMG underscore zero and then two numbers pick them. It's a beauty. But zero zero one is great because that's probably the biggest database of random in the world. Yeah, yeah, no, I just want to point that out. That is beautiful. I'm glad. Where did you figure when? How did you figure that out?
Speaker 3: I actually I came across this as part of the Looking for Truth in All the Wrong Places series, where I'm trying to go back and find lost media from alternative media. I'm looking for clips like Mark Dice first appearing on Alex Jones. I'm just trying to find sites that might have those videos, and this came up like as a thing, and I'm not going to find that sort of stuff on here, but you don't know interesting for what it is on its own right now, this site is kind of cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you have no idea, but you could literally just do this on YouTube and come up with an endless list. I don't know. The algorithm can't do anything with it. That's another fun thing because in most cases these img you know, mossieur zero one might have a few views on each of these videos, but the majority of the IMG and numbers underscore numbers videos have no views. They were simply stored there, and some of them were stored with the intention of putting them up on websites. Some of them were stored just for personal reasons, all kinds of crap. I mean, it is amazing, yeah, the the random wild Yeah, it's mind blowing. Yeah and yeah, so I just want to point that out that I think so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and I see we've got Susan Music at the YouTube chat saying that they really enjoy the show Aaron and Chuck, so they are actually listening to us. That's cool. I'm glad that you enjoy this. So that's good to know, and thank you.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I'm having fun with this just as different visual sort of thing, just as it is. But that gets back to the point of there's so many different, unique things you could be doing with live streaming now that it would be good to see people, you know, you get more experimental and do really interesting things and it and to be positive. It seems as though people may starting to be doing that, and so that's cool. That's a good side to this story.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just for the record, separately, yeah, separately a couple of maybe some weeks ago, just a few weeks ago. Really I discovered this, talked about it on my show and probably you didn't hear that, but it's just one of those things that seems to have come up among people thinking in a certain track recently. I'm discovering is that it's like, wow, there's this whole repository of randomness on YouTube, you know, like, yeah, it's wild. You could not, in your lifetime possibly watch all of the videos on YouTube and you couldn't even get through image your zero one probably in your lifetime if you started at birth watching YouTube. So that's crazy. All right, anyway, Sorry, I'm done. I just wanted to throw that in.
Speaker 4: Thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it just shows how replete video has been embedded into human life. It's just always there, the camera is always on. Now. It used to be like lone weirdos of would film everything and people would think they're crazy for filming all this different stuff. Well not anymore. You're crazy if you don't have a camera and you're not filming all the time. So here we are a different world and something to think about and something for the potential advanced AI systems to sift through maybe make sense of if it's considered worthy of the investment. But we'll just see how that all goes. And yes, we're definitely in the Age of Transitions now, So thank you everybody for being here, for being around throughout the years. Maybe new listener, that'd be cool too, if you're new to this show and it's just it's such an odd time now and it's trying to get a foothold into anything real is just really difficult. And so that's what we're going to try to do to the best of our ability. We'll see what we can do with that. But yeah, I think I think we can segue to the next hour here shortly on O'shelly Radio network, seeing that it's Friday night. You know what comes next after the Age of Transitions is uncle the broadcast, so do stay tuned for that. Anybody listening live. That's coming right up Friday night ten pm to midnight Eastern time. Don't forget. So that's coming up The Age of Transitions, of course, is this show The Age of Transitions dot Com my website check that out. Everybody name is Aaron Franz. As always, I will be just.
Speaker 5: As Cecilius dot Com Radio Network.
Speaker 6: Ochili dot com. Do you like history, real history that you were never taught in schools? Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia by author Mike Swanson with new documentation never seen before that'll open your eyes to events that led up to this. Why the Vietnam War, Nuclear Bombs and nation Building in Southeast Asia nineteen forty five through nineteen sixty one. Get your copied at Amazon dot com. Why the Vietnam War by author Mike Swanson.
Speaker 2: Did you have expressed my callers, schools, there anyone else who happens to get on the air at lly dot com do not necessarily reflect the views of dot com or and we are not responsible for any stupidity which might extude.
Speaker 7: Thank you, now.
Speaker 8: Now, now, now, now, now.
Speaker 6: What the effect Chili dot com in denial secret Wars with air strikes and tanks by Larry Hancock.
Speaker 9: Secret wars became a staple of US co operations and are still happening today. Larryhancock's book In Denial rips the cover off many of them, using new files. It exposes things about the Bay of Pigs that no one has ever written about before. It shows why it really failed and why the United States did not learn from it. It also shows why other countries today are doing secret operations with more success. This is the book that puts what some want to deny into the light. In Denial, Secret Wars with air strikes and Tanks Larry Hancock. For more information, go to Larry hyphen Handcock dot com.
Speaker 2: Pick up your copy of In Denial at Amazon dot com in digital or physical.
Speaker 10: Force One Comedy Hour one. This is the comedy Man Talk Sidekicks.
Speaker 3: In the Crack.
Speaker 4: Uncle the podcasts One, Uncle the podcasts.
Speaker 10: Get the phone, Uncle, Honey, Hoy, this is I'm Lenna.
Speaker 4: See podcast code, Wait code, Wait God, wait here. We'll pick up God.
Speaker 11: Hands your cellphones and him and listen to Uncle to the podcast.
Speaker 4: Watch out.
Speaker 11: If you're sitting down for this, oh, if you're standing up, you better get ready for this is because it's gonna hit the air.
Speaker 12: Drumsons.
Speaker 4: Uncle the Podcast.
Speaker 2: Live.
Speaker 3: You were listening to the Age of Transfer Uncle Broadcast rather boops, My name is Aaron nephew and lot of here is Uncle the Star.
Speaker 13: Hey, Uncle, daies and gentlemen, don't listen. It is not he doesn't know what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: Kim lot going on here on caoll.
Speaker 13: He can't even do his own show. And that's your one to me, that's not that. That is not it.
Speaker 3: That's not it.
Speaker 4: Nope, that is not.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 4: What you will?
Speaker 14: I am not?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know I know that, and I goog that one on I know you did. That was my Yeah, you got me on that one on call?
Speaker 13: Were it ninety eight episode tonight? That's right, that's getting up there, sure is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so too, way to go and I have four hundred Uncle.
Speaker 3: The Broadcast Live on the Ochelli Rigio Network Friday night. We are taking calls as we always do. The call in number is three one nine, five to seven, five zero one six. If you call that number, you'll come right on the show with us. So do call that up and join us. Three one, seven, five zero and six be good to have you. So we're Chilly dot com and we're also on the tic tac.
Speaker 4: Se the TicTac's open.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looks like we have somebody commenting on the tictac already. It's James fourteen said, hey, Jay w whatever that means. I think they're talking to somebody else that was also there. So that's cool. So it looks like we got action there. What else is the YouTube? It looks like YouTube and Twitch maybe too. Okay, So we're good. So we're up here, we're live streaming. Everything's fun. So do call in everybody we want to hear from you. Have you on the show. It'll be a good time. Three one zero one six, uncle, what's going on? You up? Oh? You can make it to the show.
Speaker 4: And we're still getting in It is cough, Oh boy.
Speaker 3: Trouble is oh okay, Well this is gonna be tough. Well we weren't here last week, but we're here this week. Thank you.
Speaker 13: Let's hope it's going to be continuing. The problem we have here people is we're not consistent.
Speaker 3: We're going to start doing that.
Speaker 4: If you want to be a contender, yeah of something.
Speaker 3: It's true. The true contenders have to be consistent. Uh so yeah, we'll do what we can there and hopefully, yeah, hopefully we can do that with the podcast. So thank you everybody who has shown up. Oh wow, oh the image you know what? Hold that pose? Uncle? Oh you moved? Dang it. That was really cool that there's a reflection on your watch of the ceiling fan above us. It looked like really cool. It looked like there was some weird thing going on. And see it it's just the reflection of the fan above us. But oh yeah, I can kind of see that's kind of like that. So that's something interesting going on here for everybody watching the video. Give you something to look at it. Tick tack everybody Uncle the podcast us on TikTok. We're doing pretty good over there. That continues to grow, Right's growing, isn't it. I'm surrobably my name hasn't been well. I had been watching, but you know, cool, he says his own thing. Yeah, yeah, he's you know, I'm talking about these guys own follower base to keep up with, which is a lot to deal with. That we're growing ours. We're getting toward a thousand followers on there, so it's doing pretty good. Photos now we're at like eight. It was eight twenty something earlier today. So we're doing We're doing pretty good, doing pretty good. They keep coming in and having fun making the video, so it's cool. We're doing a good job over there as far as I'm concerned. So thank you anybody who might let me see.
Speaker 4: Check have we've got your thing on it tonight? My my, I got my necklace one.
Speaker 3: Oh that's right, uncle, the necklaces. Thank you. I forgot No I didn't is right here? Show it?
Speaker 2: What is it?
Speaker 3: Show him what it is? What is that all?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 4: What's his name's?
Speaker 3: Pitcher Adeo Nomo's picture picture from the nineties, the La Dodgers, And of course what it is. It's the trading card of him that you're wearing on your necklace, custom made. We made these necklaces on our tiktak. We made a TikTok video where we made these necklaces because that's the thing that we have to do.
Speaker 10: Now.
Speaker 3: This is what all the big people are doing. Kevin Wonderful from Let's Make a Deal and got an annoying kid in West Hollywood. He's not a kid at all anymore. He's a grown man that acts like a kid. But he has his Pokemon necklace and guess what he is.
Speaker 13: He is Pokmon follows his followers. That's him following him. That's right, he's following him. I mean, come on now, this is my very own Pokemon necklace. It's got the energy card and it's it's my.
Speaker 3: Son told me. It's not a very great rare card. But what I like about it is that energy, and that's definitely one thing I could use while doing the show right, whole energy. Yeah, so I thought the idea behind it was good. And if anybody wants more information, go to the tiktak and watch the video where we created these net like Nick listen is learn all about it very important. That video did okay on TikTok.
Speaker 4: Uncle man did pretty good. It picked up my colin yelling exactly, it's what I'm looking for.
Speaker 3: Yeah, now we have something to wear on air and something something to show that we're cool like everybody else and doing the right stuff, following the right trends here. So we're doing the right thing here.
Speaker 2: I had a thought, first of all, I'm gonna have to break in to give you calls if people call in, but nobody has yet three one nine, five two seven five zero one six. But secondly, you know, uh, did you guys catch opening day baseball?
Speaker 15: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, I know Uncle was excited about the Dodgers, right.
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 2: Oh, Aaron, if you hear me, I'm not hearing you.
Speaker 10: What happened?
Speaker 3: There is there is?
Speaker 9: You hear me?
Speaker 2: Now? I hear you.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I asked you a question and it was like silence. I went, okay, helloop.
Speaker 3: Oh wait wait, I see what's going on that? Okay, there they're there.
Speaker 2: They're okay, Okay, you hear me.
Speaker 3: Now we have your check, We have you okay, Okay, there's a there's like so many different settings to set on this thing. It's crazy, but I found the right ones to tweak and where we're right, everything's cool.
Speaker 13: Knobs play off those knobs, handsobs.
Speaker 2: Okay. What I tried to do is say that I'm going to have to tell you when a phone call comes in number one, number two, but nobody called, so I said, please call in three one nine five two seven five zero one six. That's the number to call, and we'll put you on as quick as we can.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: But also I was curious because Opening Day happened in baseball, and I know Uncle was excited about the Dodgers, so I just thought i'd throw that on the table along with anything else you guys want to talk about tonight. But I definitely was happy with the Mets opener, just saying, uh, and I'm trying to watch baseball. Yeah they did.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know what's coming back now?
Speaker 2: At?
Speaker 4: What's you call on that?
Speaker 12: Uh?
Speaker 3: What's Pybe?
Speaker 4: It's a station that we finally can get to streamers.
Speaker 13: It's the streamer but it's but it's staying with baseball, so we'll be able to see the game of the week, the all the other games, and the Sunday and the Sunday night game.
Speaker 2: What are you watching that on? Because I need to be able to see some games and I'm not getting any of them.
Speaker 4: It's when is that the number five with the bird peacock? Oh yeah, on the peacock.
Speaker 13: Check to see if you get peacock, you get peacock, you get it, So.
Speaker 2: I might get some games on peacock. Okay, I was trying to. I asked that for a solution on that on my show, and nobody, nobody quite knew.
Speaker 4: I was told it is a Peacock. Peacock got them, Okay, got them? Yeah, I meant to. I meant to say that out tonight too. What when where they're playing and with them where they're going to be played at?
Speaker 2: Well, I hope I can see some Mets games on Peacock. Then, because I get I got nothing. I had to wait on YouTube for the highlights to come out, which was pretty funny because first inning there was highlights in the Mets opener, you know, in the bottom end the top of the half at the inning.
Speaker 3: So it was funny the Mets.
Speaker 4: The Mets blew them away in the first game, absolutely, and they spanked something.
Speaker 2: That was like eleven to five. They spanked the Young Award winner too.
Speaker 13: Paulk Yeah, that was him. I had I had my shirt on him with him too, watch him on with him.
Speaker 2: You have a you have a Pirate shirt?
Speaker 4: No, no, not a Pilot shirt, the Dodger shirt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you got Yamamoto. I'm talking about Paul Ski. Yeah. Yeah, they didn't play against the Dodgers. They played against the Pirates. And and the guy who won the SI the National League sy Young Winner last year was Paul Skins. Right. Oh yeah, so he'said Yeah, he's the young pitcher for the Pirates. See, I'm learning this stuff again because I haven't been following baseball, but now I am following it pretty good, but mostly the highlights. So, but they knocked him out of the first in the first inning. They scored five runs.
Speaker 3: On all the first Yes, yes, yeah, yeah, that's what I saw. That's what I saw.
Speaker 13: Yeah, I saw that's how this guy's knocking the last. But one inning and what came to And it came to me, one inning, what's going on here?
Speaker 4: Boom boom boom boom. Well I'm off the wall hitting them on the park. That's going crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Well, two mistakes in the outfield too. I mean the center fielder lost the ball in the sun twice, so you know, kind of helped. Did you see that part?
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, he was trying to find him and find it and he couldn't see it and went wait in front of him.
Speaker 2: Plus the dummy had no sunglasses on. You know, you're playing at like noontime in New York. You got no sunglasses on? What's wrong?
Speaker 13: Which you got to have. I've seen every player on the outfield had at least a pair of glasses on them.
Speaker 4: Or with them right out in the field.
Speaker 13: Eat sakes, that's the first thing you ever think you would take out. I mean even the sunny day of course, like it was.
Speaker 2: Rightly, do you expect they're either wearing those goggles right where they you know, kind of strap around the back of the head, or they got those slip down shades usually and at the very least they put the black under the eyes. That's supposed to help like minimize the sun too. But I don't know if that.
Speaker 13: Works, to be honest with you, that man, I think it gashes up the eyeballs.
Speaker 3: You tell me that pants like, yeah, you ever said that works?
Speaker 8: With that?
Speaker 3: That's the entire reflective is what that the idea behind that is.
Speaker 2: Yet a lot of guys in a lot of sports do that. You see it in football and baseball, especially right where you got outdoor sports, and they claim that it cuts down like sunglasses. Now, personally, I'm thinking that if I was going to play the outfield, I'd rather wear the sunglasses and at the very least the flip down ones, you know, but.
Speaker 13: Yeah, the easiest ones, and then they are the easiest ones, just flip it down, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, But this guy didn't have to have something.
Speaker 2: He had nothing on out there, and he lost the ball twice in the first inning. I mean it was hilarious, so, you know, but Pirates came apart. So but the Mets often win opening game days, though they lost their first eight opening days in their team's existence, and then after that they've got the best winning percentage in baseball on opening day. They always went opening Day, it seems like. But you know, then they disappoint me later in the season. That's usually the pattern.
Speaker 4: But anyway, they said, and I'm pretty good. They can't putty good team this year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Let's see what they gonna see how far they can get to it.
Speaker 2: I hope so. But many years I have watched, and you know, they had the great team and they hired the big guy, they signed the big player. The worst one ever was Bobby Bonia. But you know they did stuff like that, the Mets. Short of disaster, they traded away.
Speaker 3: No one Ros Bobby Bonia. I know you have a Bobby Bonia card in your collection. I saw that in there. You do, Yeah, you do have one? Do you have at least one of us? I remember saying that. Yeah, So you're lucky there and got that car.
Speaker 4: I didn't see that.
Speaker 3: Maybe that's where something I don't know could be make a necklace out of that one first I could have done that though, the Bobby Bonia necklace. Stay tuned, everybody. Maybe Uncle will wear that next week.
Speaker 13: I'm gonna get I got more than you can set it up, but we need some more hills.
Speaker 3: It's all about Hideo Nomo tonight for you, Uncle. The uh that card is from nineteen ninety six, if I remember correctly, us you're wearing now.
Speaker 4: First one that he was with that was when I was looking for this.
Speaker 3: Guy and heydoo cool.
Speaker 2: I do so yeah?
Speaker 4: Pieces that again and on here and tell him about baseball.
Speaker 3: You we mi is this guy?
Speaker 12: We need him?
Speaker 3: But again, anybody wants to call in May three one nine seven, five zero one six, anybody watching call that number. You will be on the show with us. Please do that. We'd like to hear from you perhaps. So let's see who's listening where. I'm trying to see if I can get some numbers from the streaming. It's kind of hard to tell. It looks like people are watching us live here and there though that's pretty good we're doing okay, so thank you for being there, everybody. I think I hear action in the o'chelly chat.
Speaker 13: I'd hate to look at that little bang bang, I said to some g X is there, and I think it's just starting bang bang. It wasn't most strong.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we got random there in the theo'ceelly dot com chat as well, so that's going pretty good. I don't see any chat from YouTube or anything for us yet, so that's all right. We'll see maybe shows up for that someone. But yeah, it's exciting. We're here. We're back. We're back on uncle the broadcast talking about baseball. Baseball has returned, something to watch, something to look at. It is, What else have you been up to? Uncle? I've been gone for a couple of days. I miss anything here at home I think will happen. No, nothing exciting, huh.
Speaker 2: Mich Okay, you guys do have calls. I don't think you can hear the phone ringing noise, though, can you? Okay, okay, no, no, but we will be able to hear them. So I'm excited about that. All right, let's say is that good enough? Okay, just letting you know you got two callers. So uh, you know, I'll bring the first one on and then the next one after that.
Speaker 3: Sounds good, bring him one.
Speaker 12: Hey, uncle d did you hear that baseball started already? Man? I used to didn't start till labor, but they started yesterday the season.
Speaker 13: Huh and already started and moho, gotos win.
Speaker 12: You see the car definitely. Yeah, he wasn't his sharpest, but you know, hey, he's just just warming up, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, six innings, a couple of runs, and plenty of run support. It went good, man, good, good start any going?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it going? I mean in the beginning he had it going pretty good.
Speaker 3: Did Dodgers played the Diamondbacks? Is that right?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 14: They were watching it.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, yeah, that was the opening game for them.
Speaker 3: Good good, good.
Speaker 4: Then they don't let's see, yeah, well.
Speaker 3: They got serious diamond Yeah.
Speaker 12: It's good to have baseball back because you know, I don't I don't really follow all the other sports like you do. So you know, baseball is a great diversion for me for at least six months, and with the Dodgers, you usually get that extra month, you know out of it too.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the past few years, that's for sure. Absolutely. Yeah, they're always in it. So yeah, Dodgers don't just but uh yeah.
Speaker 12: It's it's gonna be a fun season.
Speaker 14: I work with the guy.
Speaker 12: He gets all hyped up right as soon as spring training. He actually went down last week for the last week of spring training. Uh to you know, he's a Mariners fan. He lives up here with me, so anyway, Uh yeah, I can't. I don't like spring training. I don't start following it during spring training so much is all I can think of is please don't let these guys get injured before the season starts.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 12: Yeah, that's that's why I can't get too into the spring training following it. But now the season's on, I'm all in.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all it's here.
Speaker 4: Have you seen the first one?
Speaker 12: And I'm hav't. I'm not hearing it too good. Can you get you turn your sound up a little bit, get your sidekick to turn up the knob a little bit.
Speaker 3: Let's see here.
Speaker 12: He has control of that over the phone.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 12: Okay, it could just be my ears too.
Speaker 3: He is straight, looks like you're pretty long.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, you lowered it before, but you can bring it up a little.
Speaker 3: Okay, cool. I think.
Speaker 4: Let's see, we're gonna play with these knobs again.
Speaker 12: Do a testing uncles, testing one two three D.
Speaker 10: Do like that.
Speaker 4: Testing one two three testing testing?
Speaker 12: Yeah, I think it's a little better. Yeah, but anyways, man, yeah, I'm I'm just glad to have baseball back, and glad you came over to the Dodgers finally. I mean you live down there. It's just you know, we welcome to the greatest baseball team ever. Man, welcome.
Speaker 13: Well they have for they hint that opening You should have you seen the opening man.
Speaker 3: The opening games? Are you signed? Uncle? Yeah? Yeah, hey, yeah, yeah, he signed about how he watched it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, oh you watched it? Did you see how?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I listened to it. I don't have the MLBCV. I subscribe to the radio where you know, you get the radio broadcast. And they doubled the price this year to it. When I first got it, it was twenty bucks, a steal, you know, you could listen to the radio. Then a year or two ago they raised it ten bucks to thirty. Well this year it's sixty bucks. But you know they got me because yeah, I think that I wonder what the MLB TV is now. It used to be like one hundred and fifty bucks. I bet it's getting close to two hundred. Now, I have no idea because I don't do that one. But yeah, yeah, I listened to it, and actually they're playing right now. But I've been listening to you guys. I haven't put the game on.
Speaker 2: But all right, two Dodger fans, I got something for two Dodger fans. Okay. I want to make a bet just because I'm a glutton for punishment, and I know I'm going to lose, but I want to do it anyway because the Mets, if they stay healthy. I believe, even the fact that you have the best player in the generation on your team, I'm pretty sure that if the Mets add one good pitcher, they beat the Dodgers for the NL Pennant one good picture away.
Speaker 12: That could be possible.
Speaker 4: But it's a possibility ability.
Speaker 2: Well, here's the thing we can always.
Speaker 12: Let's go for it. Let's let's just do one of them dollar bets exactly. Okay, go for it, Uncle U in it. I hate to take tun for a couple of bucks, but he wants to do it. Let's go.
Speaker 2: I say, Look, it'll cost me two dollars. It'll cost me two dollars with you guys. Okay, so I'll deal with it. But yeah, I think and I'm probably gonna lose. But I'm telling you, if they acquire, if they turn around, look, Schemes is a good picture. Even though they destroyed him yesterday. If the Pirates realize they're not going to hang on to him through free agency and they trade them over to the Mets, I think we got you. He throws over one hundred miles an hour, no problem.
Speaker 4: Hey, you know they are they going that way?
Speaker 2: I hope they would take them. There's no hint on it, but I hope they will. They need one more good picture.
Speaker 12: They will win it for that that. I don't think the Dodgers win last year without Yamamoto mm hmm yeah. In the World Series many well in the playoffs too, So one one pitcher can change the whole whole team.
Speaker 2: For sure, exactly ed Well. And the other thing is Nolan McLain is going to contend for the cy Young I'm pretty sure about it. He's he's a rookie, but he's good.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I don't know he's going to win it, but I know he'll contend for it.
Speaker 12: So Uh, you know, I know where you're at right now, Chuck, because back in two thousand and six, seven or so, I was just coming back to baseball after a long hiatus, because if you remember, that's when the guy, what's the guy, Rupert Murdoch owned the Dodgers and he just he ran the farm system into the ground and everything like that. But then they sold the team around then, and you know that kind of was heartening, you know, And I've been back into baseball since then. And then those guys though, those owners for laundering money through the team and they had to sell because MLB made him. But the guys that bought the Dodgers now they seem to be like it's their fantasy baseball and they love baseball. So it's all different now. So the Mets man, the Mets, this could be their year, right.
Speaker 2: I mean, they did never know they ditched a couple of good players, but you know, so people were getting upset. But I see what they did. They put together a lot of contact people. They put you know, Baschett in there and everything else. They're going to whack the ball all over the field.
Speaker 12: They picked they picked up sett I didn't I didn't know where he went. I knew the Blue he left the Blue Jays.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, so yeah between him and.
Speaker 12: Also check you're not getting the games. But uh yeah, I work with the guy, the guy that went down to spring training. I haven't seen him yet. I think he's got to be back this coming week, and he he gets Mariners games. He doesn't have describe to the MLB TV. He likes to watch the games on. He finds these sites where you know, the pirate sites, I guess, but he watches the games. I'll try to find out some of the names of those that he gets the games on and send them to you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, look, if you email that stuff to me, I'll be Yeah, I'll be thrilled. Anyway, I'm gonna get off the mic and let you talk to uncle because we've still got another caller waiting too. But yeah, please do something to me because I've been trying to figure it out.
Speaker 12: Yeah, we go to go there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on might happen on the cooler one.
Speaker 12: Okay, yeah, bring him on in.
Speaker 2: Damn.
Speaker 3: I'm just just probably new collar.
Speaker 2: Join the line.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 1: Hello, It's it's Jimmy j Questions you fellows, did you hear the national corn hole champlow killed someone.
Speaker 15: But they're a quadripolicic.
Speaker 1: What what's going on?
Speaker 4: But can't they do a decent thing.
Speaker 13: For bait for sports instead of talking at clamp when he does on his other end.
Speaker 4: This is crazy, this, dudie.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're doing the same thing I do.
Speaker 13: Yeah, this these people are not enjoying. People want to enjoy a game, and then they got these.
Speaker 4: Idiots on your side doing all these crazy things.
Speaker 3: Well, this quadriplegic killed somebody.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is a crazy story, uncle, where it's not even a real I mean, come on this story. Yeah, because the cornhole champion, right a game you're play in your backyard. It's like being the horseshoe champion, right, Uh, it's supposedly a quadriplegic and killed somebody. I couldn't even get through the story because I was just like, this seems like fake, and I just kind of pushed it aside. I didn't go back to looking at it again, and then I kept seeing it pop up, and I'm like, this must not be a totally fake story. Jimmy's talking about something that's just this crazy thing that makes no sense in my mind.
Speaker 4: Let's see what what what.
Speaker 13: Is it that he's let Jimmy explain it, you know, explain it to us, because I had to have this explanation.
Speaker 1: That the headline pretty much says it all. I really don't know much behind that the national corn Hall champion's a quad of polegic and apparently killed someone. I don't really know much about the sport the people are anyting. I just found it really bizarre to the cops of plegic.
Speaker 14: I don't I don't even know how he what what he used to God, I don't you know.
Speaker 2: Like I said, I didn't even read the story because I just saw the headline and I went, this just seems like it's made up, you know, because it made no sense. Guy, Uncle, did you see the story for the No, But what you do is who.
Speaker 4: The head the story? Getty clear and then talk to it man on my next show.
Speaker 3: Up.
Speaker 4: We need an update on it, uncle, just to know what the heck is going on.
Speaker 2: Uncle wants us to investigate it, him to know what the sport.
Speaker 4: I don't know what the sport even was.
Speaker 2: You don't know what corn hale is, you don't know what cordon. I know what corner.
Speaker 1: I got it Uncle from I'm picking up. It sounds just like horseshoes over you throw a bean bag? Is that about, right?
Speaker 4: Chuck?
Speaker 2: Oh well, oh exacting, you got you got holes. You got holes in a piece of wood, right, and well, well I've seen it with multiple hole, but you got to throw the.
Speaker 3: Standard board just has one hole. The standard board has one hole.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't know the stand h I've seen these things in people's backyards with more than one hole. Okay, in the.
Speaker 3: Cellar there, that's that's that's off regulation there, they're.
Speaker 2: Okay, I don't know. I'm just telling you what I seen. Okay, that they got this board with Okay, fine, maybe it's supposed to only have one hole, but some people in their backyards they got multiple holes. All right, the teachers off, What can I say?
Speaker 4: That's not right because that'd be too easy for the games?
Speaker 2: Well yeah, but people play baseball with people play baseball with five guys on the field too. That's not right either, But you do it because whatever, right anyway, or people play football with three guys. That's not a whole team anyway. I'm just saying because it's not regulation. Okay, So regulation is there's supposed to be one hole and you're supposed to throw this bean bag to get it in there. Now, I don't know the rules of this. I've seen people play it. They give away fancy boards on country radio stations sometimes, Hey, we'll give you a rand, you know, said of corn hole stuff. And I always find it funny because corn hole is not necessarily it sounds different to me off the air, you know what I mean. My generation, I don't know, we didn't have this game. We had Tictac throw and this is sort of like a Tictac throw. But I guess with only one hole. Remember that the tiktac tee game with the bean bag.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So imagine that, but you only got one hole in the board that you all got to try and get it in there for so apparently there was a national championship for that. Who knew that even that that happens. I don't know. I guess there's a national championship for everything, and yeah, and so so far what we know is just from the headline that the person who won that is supposedly, you know, somebody who's in a wheelchair can't move their arms or legs pretty much, and they killed somebody or they're accused of it, which is like like the most bizarre headline you could like throw out from a random like I don't know what did they used to call those mad libs, Aaron, Remember you write in different words and just trying to make this almost sounds like a mad lib headline. Okay if you're in the blank of it. But you want me and Jimmy to look into it and get the details for you for next week.
Speaker 9: I got you.
Speaker 1: I'll get the real I'll get I'll figure out the real scoop.
Speaker 15: But what's going on with this whole core whole operation.
Speaker 4: I mean the kid.
Speaker 3: Too.
Speaker 1: I just bought I just bought a big bull Act Explore and it comes with that serious sex.
Speaker 15: Whatever it is.
Speaker 1: Uh So does that mean I get THEA spoke too?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Oh if it's if it if you can get on.
Speaker 3: Here, there's an MLB channel on there.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, so with that, Yeah, with that, you have to buy an MLB package. But I know you'll get some ESPN radio games and stuff like that on there. You will get some of the baseball games, but they, as per usual, they always want you to pay so even on radio. They like Eddie was talking about he's paying for a radio package to be able to hear all the games, and it's costing him sixty bucks just to do that, which is kind of a bargain compared to what they're trying to charge you for the TV. It's like over two hundred at this point. Yeah, because I looked at that and I can't afford that, So you know, I'm not doing it. But on the XM radio you'll get some of the games automatically, just with a basic package. But you can buy the MLB thing, and I don't know how much that costs to add it on. I haven't had XM in a while or Serious, and I used to have Serious when it was not combined with XM a long time ago. But you know, like when Howard Stern first moved over there, I had it. But anyways, yeah, so I don't know. You'll have to check with Serious XM and your subscription to find out what it includes.
Speaker 14: Jimmy, Yeah, Weddly mailing me like envelopes that look an awful lot like Bill's.
Speaker 12: I mean, so far, I donly I haven't endurven this thing yet. I still get get some stuff, no.
Speaker 2: Nice, nice, which I can afford.
Speaker 13: His team is Detroit Tigers. Your team in baseball?
Speaker 4: Did uh?
Speaker 2: Tiger?
Speaker 3: Tiger Tiger?
Speaker 4: You're Tiger fan?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, yeah, the Tigers. I got the best chances here of any of the Detroit teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but col there we go. Yeah, well yeah, I mean yeah, with the serious channel, that's definitely correct. I thought of something because I thought I heard somebody mentioned a dollar in the mail. I don't think they said that, but I heard it because in the mail, And were you there for that? Uncle? We got a piece of mail that was some sort of ad or something, but they sent us a dollar bill.
Speaker 4: Wait, do you think I heard that?
Speaker 3: Did you see that?
Speaker 10: Yes?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 3: What was that? What was that piece of mail?
Speaker 4: It was something that the other half is tilling to investigate.
Speaker 3: It was an ad for something. Here's it wasn't and for to get.
Speaker 13: On yeah something, and then I will charge you another about another five something like that.
Speaker 3: But here's a dollar. Now, we're gonna charge you five dollars to get more.
Speaker 4: Okay, bitch, if you.
Speaker 3: Want more one dollar bills, keep we'll keep giving you a one dollar. You give us five dollar?
Speaker 4: Remember you saying that was that was some something like that?
Speaker 3: That makes a lot of sense.
Speaker 2: You know what it sounds like. It sounds like you're being asked to do ratings for local TV and radios.
Speaker 3: That's it, Okay, Chuck, you know it? Yeah, yeah it was. It was Nielsen ratings.
Speaker 2: Yes, Nielsen ratings. They are. That's how they do it. They send you cash. Okay, that dollar they sent you. If you send that form back, they're going to now send you five dollar bills and a little booklet after that if you send it back in time, and they'll give you a little booklet. And I don't know how much they pay you for the little booklets anymore, but that's been their standard thing for like, I don't know, forty years. That's how Nielsen behaves. O.
Speaker 4: That's at least somebody understands it. Do you think we didn't understand it.
Speaker 3: That's the free money situations what they call that.
Speaker 2: You officially will account for about ten thousand viewers. They will count your your tastes in viewing on radio and TV as ten thousand people.
Speaker 3: Oh you know what that that's funny about what I know?
Speaker 2: Ucky?
Speaker 3: You know, what we need to do is we need to enter this and then we need to watch nothing but like weird stuff like Gummo all day on TV, but we'll just watch the movie Gummo and like other like really bizarre stuff. That way their ratings.
Speaker 14: Wait really wait wait wait what what if you just listen to the article show and nothing but the article show with that show ten thousand people watched it.
Speaker 3: Oh that sounds there's a there's a whole new hack.
Speaker 14: Yeah, a new.
Speaker 3: Workshock.
Speaker 2: And if you if you decide, they may have a space on there for independent radio networks as well. You could tell them you're listening to ocelly dot com Radio, which would give me at least ten thousand in the Nielsen ratings in California. So just saying, I don't know, you get a couple of people to do that and boom boom.
Speaker 4: Let's try this.
Speaker 3: Yeah you want to try this?
Speaker 2: Hey, I'm not do you watch it. I'm not trying anything because you guys got to fill out the stop and that's up to you.
Speaker 3: Okay, I mean it could be worth it. I don't know, I don't know what would I surprise that Nielsen was even like really a thing still it is. I'm surprised by the dollar bill. So yeah, I was I was on.
Speaker 2: Their list in the twenty fourteen in North Carolina. I had a Nielsen book.
Speaker 3: On that time. I know, yeah, okay, so we're gonna maybe if we saw the mail, I think we might got rid of it. But if it's still around, maybe we'll do it. We'll watch nothing but the Ocelli Radio network, livestream videos and the Uncle YouTube channel, and sometimes I'll watch gum of the movie and I'll be all that we watch, and the rating system will really be working better than.
Speaker 2: Ever, well, but at different at a different time of day. If you get the book, you can always say you were watching the local channels for the Dodger games. You know, you can fill out a bunch of stuff. If you get the book, you know, I'm only on at night live, right, And then you could say that, you know, different times a day, you're checking out different things. You can actually influence the ratings, which is hilarious because, like I said, ten thousand people, I think is what they are. You double check that, but I think that's what they count you as. It's ten thousand people.
Speaker 3: Wow. I never felt like ten thousand people ever before? Uncle have you Oh no, watch, that'd be something different. What are you looking at that? You're looking at that thing up there? It says on air?
Speaker 13: Is it?
Speaker 3: Is it one of the graphics? Yeah, okay, cool, Yeah, we're on air. It's exciting. I'm trying to make the graphics interesting. I think we're succeeding. We've got two calls so far. If anybody we still have time, If anybody else wants to call in real quick here three one nine five two seven five zero one six.
Speaker 2: Also, Ed is still on the line. Ed is still on the line. If you want me to bring him back on, I could leave him on with Jimmy, or without your choice, put.
Speaker 4: Them on with Jimmy.
Speaker 13: Yeah, let's go ahead and bring the mom with Jimmy. Now, we'll have them on so when we do, they'll have shown outs.
Speaker 4: It's easy to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're about Yeah, we're gonna have to do shout outs.
Speaker 4: Soon, so let's have them both on.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, we'll bring Ed back up. Maybe, well, he's got me on.
Speaker 12: I just didn't have nothing to say. But I do have a reflection on your cornhole game. What it sounds like to me is maybe that is what people do now, because when I was much younger, like in the seventies eighties. I had a friend and his parents would have parties and they'd get liquored up and they played what they call what they used to call lawn darts. Now, these things had sharp points on them, and I think they're outlawed now most places. And I wonder if cornhole is the replacement of the old lawn darts.
Speaker 3: Bus.
Speaker 4: That's a possible.
Speaker 3: I never thought of that. Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 12: Because you used to have a target on the ground and they would throw these he's weighted. Uh, it was kind of like a uh, you know, a sharp pointed thing on them, and uh, you know, you're trying to shoot it in the target. And I'm sure at some point some kids got the planet and somebody got hurt, because I don't I don't think they sell lawn darts anymore. So maybe corn hole is the uh softball version of us the old lawn dart.
Speaker 2: That's Oh.
Speaker 1: We did a big best on this during the Sea Monkey episode on the Dangerous of lawn Darts.
Speaker 12: Yeah you remember, you know what I'm talking about, Jimmy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did a lot of damage with those things.
Speaker 12: Yeah, so you're why they got their outlaw. It's all on you.
Speaker 1: Probably, Yeah, I didn't help anything. I took out a garden hose, a windshield.
Speaker 2: I can't danger. I can't let Jimmy take the fall alone, because I've seen a lawn dart penetrate black top the hood of a car. The old lawn darts landed like bullets into the ground. They were so vicious, man, I'm surprised more kids were killed by these things. They were so great. They would punch.
Speaker 12: Old bowling pan with a needle on the end of them.
Speaker 2: Kind of sort of. It was like a big like plastic, weird little like plastic like a dart, you know, the try tail, and then a heavy metal tip, distance right, heavy metal tip, and you had to grab a hold of that metal tip just right and really wing it straight up in the air, and this sucker would come straight down and it would punch a hole in anything it hit if you threw it up high enough. So it was hilarious. Now drunken adults throwing the darts. Be Pete was talking about that on my show and saying, yeah, I remember they used to throw them back and board, and I'm like, yeah, then they really sucked because they started making them out of plastic and then they were pretty much banned as a toy because they tried to safety him. And even the plastic ones were dangerous as hell, but the metal ones were deadly. Oh man, they were so great.
Speaker 12: I never played it. I just I just saw the dude's parents out in the backyard hollering and carrying on and throwing those.
Speaker 4: Things up in the air. No, several I didn't know that there was a game involved.
Speaker 1: All I know is I just seen giant darts.
Speaker 2: Ye, that's the thing I found, right. I found giant darts the same way Jimmy did. I didn't know there was a game. I didn't care. Everybody I knew threw these things to put holes and stuff, and we didn't even know there was a game.
Speaker 4: And yes, it's just like watching a game with the like a daunt board, except it's going up and again.
Speaker 2: Not a boy like I am just what it sounds like. Yeah, exactly. I am so surprised that like more dogs and kids weren't killed with these things, really, because anywhere they land there was nothing you could do about it. And once you threw it sky high, like I said, I saw it come down and punch a hole in a you know, look in the seventies cars are made of metal. They're not plastic. You know, they're all plastic now, But a car made a metal. This thing would bang punch a hole in a hood of a steel car, no problem. So no wonder we don't have them anymore, right exactly.
Speaker 12: Probably came down into some kid's skull one time and that that was it.
Speaker 2: I think that did actually happen, That's what I'm saying, And I'm surprised more kids weren't killed by him. Sorry, but I had to get in on that with Jimmy because we did a whole like hour on this on my show, and I was like, you're kidding me. We're gonna talk Lauren Darts again.
Speaker 3: We're at cornhall. I remember the first time I saw the cornhole game was when I was going to school in Columbus, Ohio, uh walking around Ohio State University campus area. They'd be having their parties and in the front yard during the party, people would be playing the cornhole game. Like what the hell are these gooseballs doing the killing the bean bags and.
Speaker 4: Killing themselves?
Speaker 3: Well, no, this is the bean bag version. This is the light version that the new cornhole game that we're guessing replaced on darts. I think in a way it probably did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, unless you're remember seeing it run first, unless you're shoving bean bags down somebody's throat. I don't think anybody's getting killed by him. I mean really, but in Jersey you never know. But the point is that.
Speaker 12: I never heard of hole is a game until you guys brought it up. Going back, there's a whole other meaning for that term. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: That's what I was stumbling around getting ready to say, is that when I hear the word corn hole, that's not what I think of. But I've had to adapt because cornhole champion.
Speaker 4: Right, exactly, a corn hole Champion.
Speaker 3: It made sense to me because again, my first interaction with the game was a bunch of drunk people at like frat parties playing a game. It's like, of course they gave it a dumb name like that, like a perferse name, because there are a bunch of drunk weirdos play this game, and so that was.
Speaker 12: It sounds like that to play the game, you don't play it until you had a few India.
Speaker 3: Exactly.
Speaker 13: Yeah, yeah, they gotta have a few India before you get started.
Speaker 2: It's a drink.
Speaker 3: It's a drinking a drink.
Speaker 13: Oh, it's a drinking game, as far as I can tell you, How can it be a drink game if these things are pointing.
Speaker 2: And well, no, no, uncle, he's talking about the game with the bean bags. The lawn darts is a whole other thing, the drinking game. But people used to play both. Drinking. That's the only thing that's common here. But the lawn darts are like a thing of the past. You're not even if you find those, they're probably worth money now because they are not meant to exist.
Speaker 3: I bet they are. Yeah, it's a collector's piece, Yes, gaming history, my illegal lawn darts.
Speaker 13: I'm still thinking about them and about the drinking game, and I'm thinking about them. I get too much stuff on my mind thinking about these games you guys are talking about, and then I get into the lawn dots.
Speaker 4: And then what he was saying about the drinking game. I'm a little.
Speaker 3: Figure this as far as I'm.
Speaker 12: Concerned, an underground lawn darts thing going on, because I I used to work with these Filipino guys and they would sometimes go on the weekends down to a certain town and place and for the chicken fight, of course, which is illegal. So I wonder if you get a lawn dark underground lawn dart league, going man, wait.
Speaker 2: Wait, I gotta, I gotta do this.
Speaker 15: It's a it's a possibility.
Speaker 4: Okay, every talking about.
Speaker 2: Everybody, everybody stopped for a second. I want you to consider something. The first rule of lawn darts is you don't talk about lawn darts.
Speaker 1: That's the best idea for a comedy movie. I've heard for twenty five years, an underground lawn.
Speaker 12: And super.
Speaker 4: This dark day up was Jimmy and this whole thing tonight.
Speaker 3: Indeed it's been a going this ful the founder of the feast. Yes, indeed, yes, I mean I don't I'm the younger one here in this conversation. I suppose I don't remember seeing one Darks. I remember hearing about him, I don't remember actually seeing one, although I must have at some point. I don't recall it. I don't recall it. I really know.
Speaker 2: By the time you were by the time you were dangerous enough to be playing with stuff like this, they had already banned them, removed them, recalled them all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, think so.
Speaker 12: But I've seen Aaron's his old t You know what did you call that? Community TV shows and stuff? You You sent me a DVD of that years ago, Aaron. And if you'd have had lawn darts back then, the stuff you were doing on those videos, somebody would have got killed. For sure.
Speaker 4: They were fiat scenes.
Speaker 12: You know what I'm talking about. That you sent me the DVD or your whatever. That was a community thing you did.
Speaker 3: That's a T shirt from it. I'll show the live people. It's a d d TV. Here's the shirt. That's funny.
Speaker 12: Yeah, yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: I don't often wear this shirt.
Speaker 12: But if you'd have had long dark dude, you'd be in jail now. I think.
Speaker 15: If and why we need a movie all about these illictit long dark leagues and like.
Speaker 1: The DHS to be like spending a billion dollars to survey these people.
Speaker 2: I got another scene and have people.
Speaker 12: I got a trader.
Speaker 2: I got another scene for the movie, Jimmy, you ready, So somebody who looks just like Aaron ends up in jail And what are you in for? I'm in here for murder? What are you in for for? I burned down my grandmother's house and then I burned down every other house on the block. What are you in here for? Law and darks?
Speaker 14: That's good one lots?
Speaker 1: Do you know those things? These are dangerous?
Speaker 14: Don't you get a responsibility.
Speaker 2: And the hard way from that guy?
Speaker 12: Man he killed the guy with a lawn dark that's it.
Speaker 2: And the arsonist goes, man, you messed up and walks away.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you're very they're responsible person throwing those lawn darks. I'm seriously thick to Nick, and I mean everything about lawn darts makes me.
Speaker 14: Laugh for something, because there's just whoever came.
Speaker 1: Up with that was nuts?
Speaker 12: Well, you know jan movie like like the old real actual independent movies that they used to make your movie idea. If you to put that out back like in uh whatever around you know, twenty thirty years ago, I bet you somebody would have made a movie out of that, The Underground lawn Dark League.
Speaker 3: You know, it's similar to a lot of those weird like they made basketball and they made that one about dodgeball, and they were all those comedy movies. I could have seen it definitely being made for sure, get into that genre, yeah, weirdo.
Speaker 12: The lawn dark film would have to be rated R though, because you know there's gonna be some violence in there.
Speaker 1: Oh, and there definitely have to be, because there's gonna be all kinds of accidents and incidents involving the dark during the play.
Speaker 12: I mean, take him to the hospital for crying out. I'll go to jail. What are we gonna do? You got?
Speaker 1: You got a veterinarian.
Speaker 12: It's easy, chuck, there's like a veterinarian. What do you call it?
Speaker 1: A fired veterinarian.
Speaker 15: The dun't gout license.
Speaker 12: He's in with the league, he's the official medical teams.
Speaker 3: I'm even weapon.
Speaker 2: Didn't hand, dude, I got I got the opening scene of the movie in my head already. It's perfect. You know what it is. When we were kids, we were dangerous. Some of us were dangerous with firecrackers. You show a kid blowing off his hand, and for the rest of the movie it's the one handed friend, right, you show another kid. And sometimes we played with ninja stars. Boom, somebody gets hit in the eye with a ninja star and they try to sort that out.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: You know, as they're growing up, like in a montage, and then you know, and some of us decided to drive and drives into the side of the house.
Speaker 8: This and that.
Speaker 2: But the worst thing we ever did was get involved with the underground of lawn darts.
Speaker 14: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's the opening montage. You get it.
Speaker 12: That's perfect.
Speaker 2: I'm writing a movie right here. Okay, sorry, there we go.
Speaker 12: Okay, you got it.
Speaker 3: We got pitched this to a studio. I'm sure they'll say, yes, nuts for this. That's the obvious next step.
Speaker 4: What we got. What we got here is a weapon that we used as a game.
Speaker 13: Now, the thowing, now, the thought that this would happen, but it did with these dots.
Speaker 12: When I was in the fifth grade, I mean this other kid, we took a part a pair of the school scissors and we sharpened them up, and we we put a target on the wall in this is in Minnesota, so the schools are all indoors, and where there was a room that wasn't being used and it we would slip over there and put a target on the wall, and we would we would throw our scissors at the target that we took apart and sharpened. That he reminds me of that.
Speaker 2: Now, see you're making shanks in Minnesota. That's funny. I got one last thing, to add to it is though, and I I don't know if I can get it out without crack it up.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 2: All right, so the underground lawn dart scene goes on right, and then there's never mind, it doesn't matter. This whole thing, this whole premise is perfect. I'm telling you, man, we should definitely pay. This is somebody, this, this has to.
Speaker 12: Be You just gotta start writing the script. Write, start writing the story, and then we can make a script out of it. Whatever.
Speaker 1: Pretty good guy maybe, and he's got the right people to play the parts.
Speaker 2: Maybe there we go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, well I like this idea.
Speaker 4: This is good.
Speaker 13: Have an interesting night. This was interesting. Enjoy show with the daunts, action and all this kinds of stuff. I mean, this is kind of action before and Jimmy come up with these thoughts.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think it's time for shoutouts.
Speaker 12: How about that?
Speaker 13: Okay, let's have and on that post on a shout out and go to gimme shout out.
Speaker 2: You got out?
Speaker 12: Okay, First uncle, I wanted to congratulate and let you on score that last Yama motor shirt at the store. Man, I know how it feels when you get the last w and of something you've been wanting to get. There's only one, and man, you got it a good deal on that. And I'm gonna go ahead and shout out Yamamoto for starting to season off right for the Dodgers last night. So I can't think of nothing else, so I'll go baseball on it. Shout out to Yamamoto.
Speaker 3: Thank you, ed, thank you. We'll talk to you soon. Man, take it easy up there, all right, so we'll go. The next shout out would be Jimmy. Jimmy, Jimmy, who shout out.
Speaker 13: To h.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm moo. That name sounds very familiar to me.
Speaker 14: Big ship.
Speaker 3: You're shouting out to the ship Yamamoto, Jimmy, Is that right?
Speaker 1: Mighty Yamamoto. It was the biggest ship. They did a lot, but now they're on the wrong side of the ocean. So I also will shout out to Almamoto as the ship.
Speaker 4: She got with the ship.
Speaker 3: Because the Imamoto ship. All right, thank you, Jimmy got blew up. Though I'm thinking and that's a World War II reference there. I don't know for sure, but I'm guessing, thank you, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: Okay, my last thought, My last thought on the lawn darts movie. Okay is my shout out, and here it goes. You know that's you know that that movie A Christmas Story where the kid is you're gonna shoot your eye out. What you do is you kind of make a mock scene of that, and we go. We weren't punks like this kid with the bb gun. We had lawn darts.
Speaker 3: All right, I'm going Yeah, one dart shout out from shock, great game uncle. Who else thinks a shout out? Ye you me? Okay, I'll give a shout out out out to the kid who is now an adult that annoyed his neighbors in West Hollywood. They gave us the idea to make our Pokemon and Baseball card necklaces. We are right there with you now. It feels good. Shout out to you, Oko, who you got is a shout out.
Speaker 13: Shout out to every one that has been listening, and of course people and all these shout out to I'll go with Ed said shout out to Okamo, there we go, boy, excellent game that he played, wait to start?
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn?
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 4: And then these crazy.
Speaker 3: Dots that we are talking about, the dots, we love them. We need we need to need some more excitement money babe, they still have them. Yeah so, Uncle Theepodcast dot Com is a website. We're live on our Chelli dot com every Friday night Uncle the Podcast and add Uncle Podcast on thiscial Media's Uncle Why didn't you bring us home? For this week?
Speaker 13: Here the three hundred and ninety eight empisode in the books Bye Bye.
Speaker 3: With some music.
Speaker 6: In a world where lawn darts are illegal,