Speaker 1: Oh, Trigger Warner. This podcast may include explicit content.
Speaker 2: That will take you out of your comfort.
Speaker 1: Zone and make you question reality. Listener's discretion is advised. Hello, and welcome back to the show. This is a Program to Kill Part two, and I'm so fucking excited to dive right into our second segment of Program to Kill. I hope you enjoyed the first one, and we're gonna get even further into the biscuits and gravy today. I do want to play catch up a little bit before we get started today, because while this show is designed for cult listeners, it is also designed for my listeners, who have been supporting me from almost day one, and they know what's been going on in my life, and I just kind of want to catch them up on everything. If you're not into it, just skip ahead in the episode. Okay. But so, as you may know, my husband and I, my ex husband, rather and I are toast and I've been living with my sister, raiding her refrigerator and you know, taking up all the hot water in the shower and just doing all those little sister things that I'm sure she's enjoying thoroughly. But I'm trying to keep up with work and everything else, And I've been actually having some problems getting to sleep, you know, watching the last almost decade of my life crash and burn right in front of my eyes. I mean, does anyone else ever have an entire existential crisis when they're laying in bed trying to get to sleep and just can't, like either I think of every embarrassing moment in my entire life, or like evaluate all the mental problems I have, Like, does anybody else do that? It's been happening to me almost on a night lee basis, but it was really really bad the other night, and I was having this entire internal meltdown. And these are the thoughts that keep me up at night, Like why do I feel like a retarded asshole every time I call someone and they don't answer. It's so random And it doesn't matter who it is, my sister, my brother, whoever, It doesn't matter who it is. When I call someone, the fucking second the voicemail picks up and goes your call has been forwarded to an automatic, I'm like, God, why am I so fucking retarded? Why did I think this person wanted to talk to me? The world doesn't revolve around you, Julia. Now they're gonna see I called and they didn't answer, and now I look like an idiot. I should have just texted them. They're gonna think I'm weak because as I put myself out there and they didn't pick up, and then I'm like, Jesus, I have some fucking unprocessed trauma. Then you try to like you get to trying to diagnose your fucking self like this problem probably stems from my ex husband did did DIDH? Because I'm not kidding you, you guys, this is again probably an overshare. But he used to legitimately put me through a cheese grater and just fucking shrag me if I called him. He absof fuckolutely hated talking to me on the phone. He talked to his mom, He's talked to his friends on the phone for an hour and a fucking half, fucking laughing and smiling and shit swapping recipes and shit. But if I called him for even a milli vanilli of a second, it was like I wrecked his day. And that's one of the ways I knew we were toast. I mean clearly, among other things, but he would send me to voicemail nine times out of ten. One time, I was literally on the side of the road. My back bumper had somehow gotten disconnected in one of our beautiful Oklahoma windstorms, and the bitch blew off and flew up in the air like a fucking kite while I was going seventy five down the turnpike, and I called him probably eighteen times. Granted it was July, it was one hundred and twenty degrees outside. I was sweating like a center in church, fucking panicking and shit. So I called my sister and she helped me out. But when I finally got a hold of him, he was playing fucking call of duty and basically said he saw I was calling, but didn't feel like talking to me, and there was nothing he could do about my bumper anyways, but he was glad I got it all worked out and hung up on me, said something about me being a retard and probably did something to make it fly off. Anyways. I was sitting here thinking about how many mental problems people walk around with that are caused by other people, and it doesn't take fucking someone getting clockwork oranged or MK or anything like that. This is, in my opinion, the budget version of MK. Be in a fucking shitty relationship for a couple of years and see how many mental disorders you walk away with. Actually, how about this, be in a couple shitty relationships, including with your parents, and see how many mental disorders you walk away with. It is so easy to fuck someone's mind up. People think it's gotta be like some kind of LSD monarch mind control program to get people to these certain states of being. It doesn't. I'm I mean, don't get me wrong, they do do that shit, But like I have Hulu with commercials, that is literally all it takes. I cannot remember the last time I was in the mood for fucking KFC Famous Bull. I can't fucking remember. I had thrown KFC so far out of my mind. I used to pass it and be like, oh, what do they sell shoes? Like literally, KFC took up residents in my mental landfill for upwards of ten years. Then all of a sudden, I start seeing commercials for it, and that's all I can think about. I'm like, damn, I could go for something that gives me diarrhea every time I eat it.
Speaker 2: And now.
Speaker 1: They also have all these vaccine commercials. On there now, and it's just all fucked up. Hulu is trying to get you to pretty much when you go to Walgreen or any of these places, they want you to get upward to ten jabs apiece and they always have the grandma sit and they're all smiling and shit with their fucking band aids on. But my point is, if shitty relationships and Hulu commercials can alter your behaviors and your internal dialogue, just think of what being in one of these fucking constantration camp, fucking military mind fuck programs can turn you into. My ex husband In just seven years time had me one hundred and thirty six percent convinced that I was an uptight, suffocating, loud, obnoxious, horror baels above but pretty much completely insufferable human being, that I was a nightmare to live with, and that I was an anxiety inducing maniac that needed to be checked into the nearest mental institution. I legitimately felt like I needed to apologize to people who had to be around me. And then I move out right and I'm surrounded by some different circumstances, whether it be at work or just other places with.
Speaker 2: People who actually are uptight and suffocating, and I start looking myself in the mirror, like, God damn, I'm like the chillest, most.
Speaker 1: Laid back motherfucker to ever live. If I was any calmer, I'd be a fucking corpse. And now, at twenty years old, I'm having to relearn all these super important things about myself that I came into my previous relationship knowing that I had already established about myself, Like what a badass motherfucker I am. I used to exude confidence, okay, and make no apologies, but after being crucified repeatedly over the last decade, I feel like it completely drained every ounce of that from me on this budget type nk ultra program he put me through. And eventually you hear something so many times and you get so tired you just give in. You just immerse yourself in it because it's just easier that way. And that's what being in a real life relationship with the US government feels like the pedaphocracy. And you know, I think it's time to fucking divorce this narcissistic, gas brainwashing ass, soul crushing ass partner we have and for once in our lives, wake up to the reality that if they think they can wear us down and make us tired enough, if they can bombard us enough with all this imagery and propaganda, if they can reprogram us well enough, we will comply with anything they put us through, and we will eventually believe that it's because they love us that they do these things to us. They love our kids and our grandmas so much. That's why we have to inject our bodies and send our kids off to McMartin preschool reprogramming sodomy Center, because they love us so much and they just want the best for.
Speaker 2: Us, you know.
Speaker 1: But there are those of us out there that still have the fire of discernment burning inside of us. We know when something is wrong, and we'll stand up for what we know to be true, even in the face of the inevitable. We're called conspiracy theorists. And I am actually so fucking proud to be a part of this ever expanding community, and I've met some amazing people, the most amazing people ever by being a part of it. I mean. So, my divorce will be finalized by the end of this month, and I'm moving the fuck on. Know how to go about filing a petition for a divorce with the US pedaphocracy. But I mean, I'm definitely fucking cheating on them. We're in an open relationship. I'm seeing other people and convincing them they need to keep their kids away, you know what I'm saying. But yeah, So anyways, these are the thoughts that keep me up at night. And if there's a pill, anyone can recommend something I can take for this, Uh, that'd be cool because I need some sleep. So what are we talking about? I mean, what are we even talking about today? Oh? Yeah, fucking Program to Kill Part two? Okay, well we left off on Henry Lee, so it's only right we start with the shithead. So here we go. How about a little quote for mister Lucas. Here we go. Quote it is being like a movie star. You're just playing the part end quote, Henry le Lucas describing what it is like to be a serial killer. Now get this shit. A US Navy psychologist claims that the Office of Naval Intelligence had taken convicted murderers from military prisons, used behavior modification techniques on them, and then relocated them in American embassies throughout the world. Have you ever heard of that? Yeah, it's disturbing right now. The Navy psychologist was Lieutenant Commander Thomas Narut, and he was of the US Regional Medical Center in Naples, Italy. The information was divulged at an Oslo NAT conference of one hundred and twenty psychologists from the eleven nation Alliance. Now the Navy, by the way, provided all the funding necessary, according to this doctor Nirut. Also, doctor Nirut, in a question and answer session with reporters from many nations, revealed how the Navy was secretly programming large numbers of assassins. He said that the men he had worked with for the Navy were being prepared for commando type operations as well as covert operations in US embassies worldwide. He described the men who went through his program as quote hitman and assassins who could kill on command, essentially programmed to kill. See what I did there anyways. Careful screening of the subjects was accomplished by Navy psychologists through the military records, and many were convicted murderers serving military prison sentences. Anyone familiar with the intelligence community's long standing obsession with the concept of mind control will immediately recognize what doctor Nirut was describing. Essentially as an mk Ultra project, point blank, fucking period. The existence of this particular manifestation of the project was first reported by British journalists who attended the conference and actually interviewed doctor Nirut, who told him that they looked for candidates who had shown a proclivity for violence. I mean, if you're in jail for murder, wouldn't you have a proclivity for violence? Am I missing something? Of course they do. This was at a time when numerous what I would call pseudo investigations of the intelligence community were being undertaken, including those by Rockefeller, Pike and church committees fucking dirt bag committees essentially. But doctor Nirut told Watson that he was revealing what was obviously highly classified information only because he assumed that it was about to surface anyways, which I would have never jumped to that conclusion. Doctor, I thought you were a psychiatrist. Why are you so retarded? But as it turned out, fucking doctor Narut seriously overestimated the interest of these various dirt bag committees in practicing full disclosure. After making his unauthorized comments about this program, doctor Naru promptly fucking disappeared from public view. Did he fully disappear? I don't know. You know, we didn't really hear from him again. But he's not dead because he only reappeared briefly to make a feeble attempt at retracting his prior statements. But at that point it was just too little, too late. That's for my nineties kids. Does Jojo still sing? Does she do anything? Is she just like a figment of my imagination? I don't know. You can't put the cat back in the bag after disclosing some shit like that. You can't go back and say I was just kidding. But anyways, Watson went on similar to my style and expanded upon his initial research. He actually went on to produce a book called War on the Mind, which was one of the better books from the late nineteen seventies on the subject of mind control and psychological warfare research by the intelligence community, and actually a dude named Walter Bauart referenced this book Watson's book in his own book called Operation Mind Control. So as I was saying, this cat, once let out of the bag, proved rather difficult to stuff back inside. The operation described by doctor Nirut involved killers being drawn from military prisons but I think there's probably more than just a good possibility that parallel programs were being conducted in civilian prisons as well. I'm actually like almost one hundred percent on that. I mean, prisons, after all, have provided fertile ground for any number of MK ultra subproject for decades. I hope we can at least agree on that mind control experiments permeate mental institutions and prisons, Let's be fucking real. And that was particularly true in the nineteen sixties and nineteen seventies Laurel Kenyon esque decade. Y'all again for the millionth time, really need to listen to that shit if you haven't already now. The NATO conference at which doctor Narut dropped his bombshell was held in July nineteen seventy five, and wouldn't you know, the very next month, August nineteen seventy five, Henry Lee Foxstick was released early from prison to begin his eight year reign of terror. Coincidence, I think, not strangely enough, During his prior ten year prison stay, Henry spent four and a half of those years in a mental institution. And get this, Throughout that time, he received intensive drug and electroshock treatment. He later described that period of incarceration as a nightmare that would not end. Fucking One flew over the Cuckoo type shit. I wish my man was here to tell you about that movie. There's a whole story behind it, you guys, But I'm like blanking on it right now, and it would be better coming from him anyways.
Speaker 2: But so.
Speaker 1: During that time, would you know, One Flew over the Cuckoos I believe came out in the sixties. I want it. Let's google it. Just let let's just move on. But anyways, there's a whole story behind it. It's very like it's something. But anyways, during that time, Henry le Lucas complained constantly about hearing voices in his head taunting him day in and day out. This was the reason for his confinement in the mental ward. But if we're being honest, these voices that he was hearing in his head, it's like the chicken or the egg thing. Was he hearing voices in his head and he got the treatment and then he was hearing voices whatever they locked him up or was the voices? Were the voices caused from the confinement and the treatment. How many times. Can you get electro shocked in the head before you start hearing voices? I don't want to find out personally, but but were they creating an altered personality within Henry? I mean, we'll never know. I think so, but I could be wrong. So Henry later spent additional time in an institution in nineteen eighty in the midst of his killing spreed. Now is it possible that Henry was recruited and programmed to kill while in prison so that he could later be used by the so called hand of Death cult? I mean it was Henry Lee Fustick himself that said he emerged from prison a changed man. Before his incarceration he killed only in the heat of the moment, but when he re entered society it was with a cold blooded determination and had the professed desire to kill as many people as possible. It seems like a change in his mo Where did that come from? And he certainly had shown a voracious appetite for violence, enough so to make him a very attractive candidate for an assassin training program. Henry was just the kind of man who would be considered a valuable asset by the intelligence community. Let's review his resume, shall we mommy issues, low iq, childhood trauma, tendency to eat cereal without milk, I mean madness, right, And for anyone out there who doubts that the CIA or any other of the numerous interwoven intelligence agencies would recruit such a man, it is important to remember that we are talking about the same agencies that recruited some of the most notorious war criminals of the Third fucking Reich, men like Klaus Barbie, Joseph Mengla, Fucking Henry Lee Lucas depravities pale in the shadow of men like Joseph Mangola. Okay, fucking Lucas probably couldn't even hold his own against some of the organized crime figures like Lucky Luciano, who were likewise fucking recruited by the US intelligence community. People don't want to talk about that. I mean, in the company of these such men, Henry would have just been one of the good old boys, no less valuable in asset than say, Lucky Luciano or this other dude named Dan Mitron or something like that. I really don't know how to pronounce this last name, but he was the CIA torture aficionado who was uh childhood friend of fucking infamous, asked Jim Jones again. Why does Jim Jones ask keep coming up? You know, Dan, known for having homeless people kidnapped for the purpose of giving torture demonstrations to South American security forces in his soundproof underground chamber of Horrors, was hailed a fucking hero and martyr when he himself was tortured and killed. How about fucking Frank Sinatra and Jerry Lewis who even flew to this fucking douchebag's hometown and performed a benefit in his honor to raise money for his widow, who because he was this great fucking American, he kidnapped homeless people and tortured them to death to give demonstrations to South American security forces in a fucking underground sound proof chamber of horrors, and we got old Blue Eyes singing, fucking and Jerry Lee raising money for the asshole. So in the world of spooks, Henry Lee would be in good fucking company, as would Otis Toole, who, by the way, wouldn't even have the distinction of being the only cannibal recruited by the CIA. Oh no, no, as revealed in the Phoenix Program, which was the CIA's assassination, torture, and terror program waged against the people of Vietnam. The spooks were only too happy to employ the services of men who taught their seal comrades the secrets of the cy war campaign. That's a direct quote. So depraved were the agency recruits that some of them would actually devour their enemy's vital organs all in a day's work for America's premier intelligence agency. Out there eating their victims lung meat, fucking sashimi style, sick weirdos, freakazoids, I'm telling you anyways. Also included in the CIA rogues gallery of distinguished Alumni, according to a number of researchers, is lucas close friend Jim fucking Jones. What are we to make of Henry's profess connection to the fucking people's temple? I mean, several investigators have documented that the Jonestown massacre was not, by any means a case of mass suicide, as it was reported by the US press. It was actually a case of fucking mass murder. The guy one ees coroner, doctor c Leslie Moto, or however the fuck you say, his last name concluded that a handful of the nine hundred and thirteen victims at Jonestown died by means of suicide on that faiful day, A handful. All the rest were executed by some fucking lethal injection, some by strangulation, and some simply shot right straight through the fucking head. Dude. If those were my other options, I might just go for the kool aid unless it was great, Fuck that shit, just shoot me, But so get this shit. If Lucas was in fact at Jonestown at the time of the mass murder, he was likely doing more than just serving as the kool aid man, okay, the delivery boy. A man of Henry Lee Lucas talents would be an invaluable asset in a cleanup operation of that type. And what was being cleaned up, of course, was an MK ultra project. Yes, that's right, ladies and gentlemen, complete with vast stockpiles of drugs, sensory deprivation equipment, and a band of zombie like assassins who gunned down Congressman le O Ryan's entourage just before the massacre. This is what necessitated the cleanup operation. Henry Legit doubled down on his connection to Jim. In several years after the publication of Henry's book, journalist Mari Terry, who I think I've spoken about before, told a story with chilling parallels to the one told by Henry and otis so. What Terry wrote in The Ultimate Evil is that the murders attributed to the Son of Sam and the Manson family, as well as numerous other interconnected killings, including possibly the Zodiac murders, were not what they appeared to be point blank period. Rather than the random work of serial mass murderers, many were actually contract hits, carried out for specific purposes by an interlocking network of Satanic cults. In other words, they were professional hits, orchestrated and disguised to look like the work of yet another lone nut serial killer because they are so very very clever, and remember, that is exactly what Henry claimed his crimes to be. Terry's book has been bashed by the media countless times, mostly because he thinks that David Burkelewit's Son of Sam, had nothing to do with the planning of the killings and that he was just one of several gunmen. Basically, Burkeowitz was a Patsy who took the fall to protect the rest of the coult, particularly the members who travel in the upper strata of society, which makes one hundred percent sense to me. He's the fall guy. And what critics failed to mention in regards to Terry's book and his research is that the Queen's District Attorney reopened the Son of Sam case in nineteen seventy nine after concluding that Berkelewitz did not fucking act alone.
Speaker 2: Did you know that?
Speaker 1: Did you fucking know that? Here's a direct quote quote, I believe David Burkerwitz did not act alone. That, in fact, others did cooperate, aiding and abetting him in the commission of these crimes en quote that is the Queen's District Attorney. Among other things, the DA also pointed out, quote the sketches of the individuals the composites were at wide divergence from Brookowitz end quote. And indeed, ladies and gentlemen they were. In fact, the sketches were very, very different from one another. The NYPD sketches actually give seven different looks to the Son of Sam killer. The DA also said that quote an unusual number of people in quote who were connected to the case and who were identified by David Burkeowitz as being complicent in the crimes, are quote no longer living. David Burkowitz, by the way, had a number of interesting connections. Police found numerous telephone numbers scrawled on the walls of his apartment, including the unlisted private home numbers of prominent doctors living on Long Island. They found the number for a large scientology training center in Florida, and the number for the Montalk Golf and Racket Club, which was an exclusive country club on Long Island that lies adjacent to a closed military base. But get this shit that had been linked by researchers to ongoing mind control operations. I know that's a mouthful, but it's all going somewhere. Trust me. They found all this in his apartment, right, and they're like, but don't worry, nothing to see here, folks. So it's not like this is an isolated event either, Okay. Another case un reported by the press closely mirrors the scenario portrayed by Terry in his book about Bergowitz, complete with a patsy taking the fall for the crimes of the socially prominent and a trail of dead witnesses or accomplices, So get this shit. In nineteen ninety four, the year I was born, a farm hand named Pietro Pasani was convicted of fourteen serial killings committed in Italy's Tuscan woods. In April two thousand and one, the UK's Times reported that the case had quote returned to haunt Italy and in a new, even more sinister guise. Police and Florence have reopened the case in the light of new evidence, and the evidence suggests that while Passani may indeed have carried out the murders or some of them, the real masterminds behind the gruesome killings were a group of high society Satanists who carried out and perhaps still carry out weird rituals that are beyond belief behind the respectable facades of their Tuscan villas, led by a distinguished doctor with a sick and twisted mind end quote. This is why I say I don't like to persecute anyone for their beliefs, because I'm about to go off. Okay. I try not to be dogmatic, but these assholes believe in this shit, okay, and they wouldn't believe in it if it didn't work. These high society Satanists think about it like this. If they can get results by doing weird, sick rituals that are beyond belief, there must be a balance, an opposing positive light force. I don't care what you believe in, but you need to believe in something, because I think that's the problem in the world today. We've lost our faith, and in that we no longer know who we should fear when the shit hits the fan. You need to have some spiritual foundation under you. So figure out what that is and fucking hold on to it, or else you're leaving yourself wide open, completely vulnerable, a spiritual retard, if you will. Anyways, back to the story. In August two thousand and one, The Guardian added to this news report that I read just a second ago saying, quote police now believe that a group of between ten and twelve wealthies, sophisticated Italians orchestrated ritualized murders over the course of three decades and got away with it, allowing their careers and reputations to blossom to this day end quote. These unidentified suspects were described as quote an occult group which directed the murders in quote, now get this shit. The Times article noted that Pasani, which I could be saying this motherfucker's last name wrong, but fuck him who cares it said this quote. Pasani's conviction was overturned on an appeal, but he was about to be retried, which is possible under Italian law, when he died suddenly of a supposed heart attack end quote epstein anyone, so get this. According to the investigating magistrate on the case, Paulo Kanessa, Passani's death was definitely not due to natural causes. He literally said someone was prescribing medicine that killed rather than cured Pasani. And Pasani's defense attorney has said that evidence at the scene suggested that Pasani had been dragged by his feet after death. Sounds like a heart attack to me, cause you know, after you have a heart attack, your body usually drags itself around, like weekend at fucking Bernie's, dancing to conga music and shit. So, of course, the most obvious explanation is that old Pasani was eliminated lest he revealed the real monster or monsters in this scenario. And wouldn't you know, a number of other suspicious deaths surrounded this case. And because this came out of Italy, a lot of these names I couldn't pronounce on my best day, but I'm gonna give it a try. So there was this person Renetto Mala Testa, Mala Testito, Maltatisto, who was fucking a close friend of Pisani's, and he was found hanging in a stable with his feet still resting on the ground. And Maltatisto's daughter, Milva was found dead with her three year old son burnt up in a fucking Fiat. Another burnt out car was found containing the body of Milva Miltisto's lover, who was a guy Francesco. So I guess that's how they do it in Italy, running around turning people into post toasties. So investigators eventually came to the realization that a large network of people were involved in the killings, and investigators said they all took orders from one person who then took part himself in the actual killings and mutilations. Investigators also believed the female body parts, namely the left breast and the genitals, were used in black masses at night in remote Tuscan farmhouses. It reminds me of the Black Dahalia, which I think I covered in Laurel Canyon Part three. Maybe I'll touch on it later in this series as a refresher, because it keeps shit like this keeps coming up that reminds me of it. But anyways, the authorities start going after all these people who they think may be connected to this murdering Chef boyar d cult, okay, And one of them was this mystery woman who they thought could be a member of doctor Chef Boyardi's cult, who actually had beat up Pasani's fucking wife and I guess had knocked her out with sleeping pills and did some shit to her at their house. But also sought out was an artist who Pasani worked for as a gardener. And this fucking artist guy's home was found to contain incriminating evidence and he disappeared just days before the trial began, and he was believed to be hiding out in of all places, Belgium, paying a visit to the beast. Was he so By September, more of the cover up was unraveling. The Observer actually dropped a bombshell because they said, quote the Monster of Florence may have been a satanic sect bankrolled by the secret Service end quote, and suspects by then included a doctor, ambassador, and this artist guy. And by this point Pisani's death was actually being treated as a murder, and questions were being raised about his unexplained wealth, which included two houses and more than seventy five thousand dollars in cold hard cash. He might have been a mini blind installer, though I've heard you can make bank on that. Just ask Frank Fuster in his countrywalk babysitting service. So the investigating magistrate on the case, who received death threats, said that the monster of Florence was not Passani, but rather a cultured de man of great professional success, esteemed and powerful, but with psychopathic hidden impulses end quote. It makes you wonder how many juckals and hides there are in so called civilized cities, even in fucking France. You can't escape this shit. It's everywhere. There's this other civilized quote unquote city in France that I can't pronounce because there's like x's and shit in it. And you know how that shit goes? Is it? Uh aao, fuck it. I'm not even gonna try, but anyways. In late March two thousand and two, a brief report by correspondent John Henley said this quote. The French justice ministry took disciplinary action yesterday against three prosecutors involved in the case of an alleged serial killer who escaped prosecution for more than twenty years. The Justice Minister Marelise Lebranchu sacked one prosecutor, Daniel Delistinicus Stilovic, and another, Jacques Kazal, from his post in the Paris Public Prosecutor's office, for their negligence in the case of Emil Luis. A third, retired prosecutor, Renee Meyer, was stripped of his honorary title. All three magistrates worked in the northern Burgundy city of I guess is what it's called in the nineteen eighties and nineteen nineties, and were found guilty by a disciplinary panel of a range of serious errors, including lack of professional honor. In quote, these French names, I mean, they suck, okay, and it makes me angry. Why do they need to put x's and shit in there, and fucking cues and fucking s's and shit that you don't pronounce. Just leave it out, okay? But so what I'm gathering from that article is that three prosecutors were involved in fucking covering up some shit with a serial killer named Emil Louis, and they were stripped of like their titles and shit. So what's all that about? Okay, let me tell you. Fifteen months before that fucking report, Emil Louis had confessed to murdering seven mentally handicapped women who had disappeared without a trace between nineteen seventy seven and nineteen seventy nine, but he had subsequently withdrawn his confession and said that the girls had been abused, abducted, and finally killed by a ring of high ranking local men, and not by him. Now, at the time of the women's disappearances, investigations had been dropped and the missing women were just listed as runaways. It wasn't until fucking more than two decades later, following fucking Louie's confession, that a serious inquiry was made into the fate of these handicapped ladies, and that inquiry led to even more disturbing discoveries. So here's another report from the Guardian quote the chief prosecutor in Oxyar, France, Suzanne Lequeue, said late last year that almost all the inquiries into the cases of about thirty young women who vanished in Burgundy over the past thirty years had been either mysteriously shelved or deliberately mishandled. Moreover, the files relating to most of the criminal inquiries shelved in oxy Ear between nineteen fifty eight and nineteen eighty two, including seventeen missing young women, had been either stolen or destroyed. In a dozen post nineteen eighty two inquiries involving missing young women for which the files still remained had all been inexplicably dropped. Lawyers for victims' families are talking of a sex ring which abducted, raped, and murdered up to thirty girls in the nineteen seventies and eighties and was powerful enough to stifle any subsequent investigation. A full inquiry into what may prove to be the biggest cover up in French legal history is underway. End quote. That's pretty heavy. So in July two thousand and two, the Monster of Florence case was in the news once again because a series of mutilated corpses were turning up and there were indications that these crimes committed against the corpses were linked to the case. The first corpse had been discovered the previous month on the summer solstice, and a report in the Sunday Herald indicated that the satanic rites performed in conjunction with the Monster of Florence killings had been conducted at a senior citizens' home where Pasani had once worked as a fucking gardener. Not the old people. Can we not leave me ma out of this? Okay? But so some of the mutilated corpses surfacing in the summer of two thousand and two were also connected to this fucking nursing home. Also revealed in a news report was that in two thousand and one, the police had raided the home of this fucking psychiatrist guy for the French secret services. And in nineteen ninety two, this fucking psychiatrist authored a book that alluded to evidence in the monster case that was not uncovered by investigators until a fucking decade later. So what was he on? They also rated the home of a fucking guy named Francisco Bruno who was a criminologist and a TV talk show host, And so what was he on? And what else is crazy is that Francisco Bruno's name was on one of the fucking prescriptions that killed Pasani. And then the police issued a news blackout on the ongoing investigation, so they couldn't even report on any additional information that may have been important to the case, which seems really shady. But what we can gather though, based on the evidence that had surfaced, is that Pasani was probably the fucking fall guy for a cult of very powerful individuals. And in May two thousand and three, a report broke out that convicted French serial killer Patrice Allegra was quote not the lone psychopath he was made out to be at his trial last year end quote, according to the sworn statements of former prostitutes. Here is a quote from one of the articles on it. Quote. He is alleged to have acted for most of the nineteen nineties as the leader of a sato masochistic sex ring, supplying women and drugs for debauched and at times violent evenings frequented by senior policemen, judges, businessmen, sports personalities, and politicians. End quote. And other allegations involved quote slavery, sato masochism, rapes, sex with minors, drug dealings, and appalling brutality, all in the heart of the government of one of France's most historic and most civilized cities in quote. And it turns out that he was involved with all these policemen and judges and politicians, and it was all, you know, same al same Aul's crap and basically on some eyes wide shut, French toast style ass shit. And as it turns out, fucking the police ended up being under fire, fucking scrambling to explain why many of Patrice's murder victims had been officially listed as suicides. Fucking scandalous ass shit. And so what happened, Well, they covered it all up. It got swept under the rug, just like a lot of these cases, which I mean, and nothing ever came of it. Frustrating, isn't it. These people walk, they're out and about on the streets. The story ends with the bad guys getting away with it. It is the most frustrating thing I have ever had to research this shit for, like these mini series. It is absolutely so frustrating. I've talked to my brother about this before, actually, like how do you get people to wake up to this reality? And I was thinking about it and I want to actually make a movie. Just humor me for a second. The movie starts out with a person like Mark Dutroux, with a person like Pasani, with a person like Patreseh you know, John Wayne Gacy, if you will, just a disgusting, like pedophiling, just absolutely the grossest individual you can imagine, right, And it shows him kind of like burying bodies or something at the beginning of the movie. And he's fat, and he fucking danks and he looks like he's got fucking the worst bo fish nuts you've ever smelled. And he's all fucking disheveled and nasty. And he goes into a gas station and he's getting a lottery ticket and he ends up getting the winning lottery ticket, this petal, raping piece of garbage shit, and he's scratching the ticket and he finds out he wins the Mega millions or some shit like that, and he's like all excited and shit, and he thinks he goes to stuff into his back pocket and the wind catches it and it fucking blows through the air and it fucking winds up on the side of a street and a gutter somewhere, and there's this little family out taking a long walk through the park and they see this lottery ticket and it's shoved into the gutter and the dad picks it up, and the mom's all like, what's that, honey, and the fucking there's a little kid with fucking cancer and fucking leukemia and shit. And the dad's like, oh, my god, look, honey, we won the Mega millions. We got to catch this lottery ticket in And then they go back to the house and they're all excited because they just won the lottery and you're like, oh, that's so great because the kids got cancer and they seem like a real nice family. At least it went to somebody who deserved it. And then at some point they lose the ticket, like the dad puts it in his jean pocket and there's a hole in it, and the ticket boom, and we have another wind blown moment, and it gets lodged in the windshield wiper of a dude's car, right, And it's this real depressed guy who's getting counseling and on medication because he lost his wife and his kids in a car accident and he's barely holding on to the semblance of life that he has left and he pulls the ticket out of his windshield wiper and he's like, oh my god, I won the Mega million, So I'm feeling so much better about life now. And you get all excited because you're like, oh, well, it would have been cool if the kid would cancer got the ticket, but at least this guy really wanted it. And then fucking something happens and he loses the ticket and it ends up caught in like the side of a Target shopping buggy, and this single mom whose husband died as a firefighter with three kids. Fucking she gets the Target buggy with the ticket on it, and you're like, oh my god, Well, at least I guess she deserves it, right, she deserves the Mega million. She's a single mom. You know, her husband died doing this heroic act and she's got to take care of these kids. At least she's got it. And then she takes that, she puts it in her purse, she does her shopping everything, she gets back in the car, she's driving home. She's got her three kids in the back of the car, and you know, they're listening to karm a Chameleon and it's great, and then boom, another car smashes into him. The kids go flying out the window. She busts her head on the steering wheel, and they're all dead. And the ticket in the disheveled you know, the car, you know, rolled a couple of times. Their purse went flying, and the ticket ends up right back in the gutter where it was at the beginning of the movie, but it had rained, and now it's got a little current system going on, and the ticket floats all the way back down to the park in the gutter from the beginning of the movie, and the fucking peto guy walks up, sees it in the gutter, picks it up, realizes it was his ticket, takes it, cashes it in. Now he's a millionaire. Why do I want to make a movie like this, because that's the reality the fucking devils in this plane of existence we're living in, they're getting away with it. There is no dark night of the soul journey we're going through. There is no character arc, There is no transformative caterpillar cocoon happy ending to this story. For ninety nine percent of the victims of these sadistic fucks, there is no justice, There is no closure. No bad guys are paying for their crimes. You know, people would leave the theater after seeing my movie so disappointed and upset because we've been conditioned to believe there will always be a happy ending resolution. But guess what, sometimes there's fucking not. I'm not trying to blackpill you, but that's the reality. And that's why I'm so passionate about researching and presenting this information, because at least you can be aware and be an advocate for your children and for the truth. But before we wrap up, though, I kind of want to touch on Henry Lee again and add some info to the part one of this series. So, Henry Lee Lucas's story, fucking as bizarre as it may initially appear to be, is not without precedents or parallels other events that have transpired since Henry first began telling his tales of the Hand of Death cult that lend further credence to various aspects of his story. For example, the Finder's case discussed in Uncle Sam Part four showed us that there are in fact, coordinated efforts by networks of individuals to transport abducted children to clandestine locations in Mexico. We learned that in Uncle Sam Part four. Of course, Henry could have just been making lucky guesses when he talked about the networks of Satanic cults, running murder for higher operations, and child abduction rings specifically in Mexico. And there could possibly be nothing to the fact that Otis Toole, who was convicted in the state of Florida, shared with Henry the fate of having his death sentence commuted. It could just all be a coincidence. You know. It's just so odd, though, since Florida is a state that is so overly eager in its application of the fucking death penalty. But I guess not eager enough to execute the likes of murdering Forrest Gump ass bitches like Otis Toole and Henry Lee Lucas. Anyways, it's interesting that both of these men had their death sentences set aside in a state that was, until January two thousand and one ran by a member of the Bush family. Why were they being protected from on high? These things just don't add up, or do they? But so, I also want to talk to you about the case of the railroad killer Rafael Recindez Ramirez. Let me put your game okay. On July thirteenth, nineteen ninety nine, Ramirez was reported to have walked across a bridge from Warez, Mexico into al Paso, Texas and turned himself in. And now, at the time, he was wanted for a string of nine serial killings. In just like the circumstances surrounding Henry Lee's final arrest, fucking Ramirez had been taken into custodies several weeks prior by the US Border Patrol, only to be released. Despite his presence on the fucking FBI Most Wanted list, and despite the issuing of alerts to the Immigration Service, and despite the fact that a nationwide manhunt was underway for his ass they let him walk out the door. Between his detainment and his surrender, Ramirez claimed four more victims. Apparently he still had a little work left to complete. Then out of nowhere, Ramirez made the fucking incomprehensible decision to surrender to Texas authorities. He crossed the border into Texas, fucking left the whole country with no death penalty to enter into the execution capital of the Western world. Make it make sense to me? Does that make any type of sense to you me? Either? So, the Los Angeles Times, reporting on his fucking surrender, said he was quote adamant that he wanted to surrender to a Texas ranger end quote, and he had not requested an attorney and was cooperating with detectives. And in that same article it's said that authorities said Ramirez is strikingly intelligent. Strikingly intelligent, not based on the actions he took on July thirteenth, nineteen ninety nine. Seems to me he was about as intelligent as fucking Lloyd Christmas. But then again, maybe Ramirez knew a little something about the Texas criminal justice system that the rest of us don't. You know. It's crazy though. Henry Lee Lucas was said to be completely fascinated by this Ramirez case while the man hunt was underway. He told the Houston Post quote, I follow his case on the TV, and I'd very much like to meet him end quote. They probably would have a lot to talk about. They should set him up a date to go bowling and fucking share a happiness. Anyways. Ramirez, by the way, was born in Madam Morros, Mexico, and according to his mother, was raised there outside of the home by non family members. So who the fuck was raising old Ramirez. Here's some quotes from this shit stack to wrap us up. Quote. At some time, I have started to hear funny voices, like a person calling me, but no one calling me. End quote. Raphael read Sindez Ramirez, in a letter to a reporter in Houston following his surrender to authority, said he was here in fucking voices. Then here's another quote. Quote, can I tell you who I really am? With all the secrecy that's in the family, I only have one purpose in life, and that's to express some of my views and some of the views I have been in directed. Anything that can put down Christianity, anything that can put down democracy, anything that can put down freedom. End quote Raphael Rescindas Ramirez, delivering his closing argument to a jury in Saint Louis, March nineteen eighty nine. So we touched on quite a bit of information in this part two segment, and we, of course, as usual, I probably don't even need to tell you are gonna go even harder in the paint in Program to kill Part three. Thank you all so much for riding along with me on this one. I hope you learned a lot of information. And had a great time. But before we go, there is one very important vital piece of information I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible. Oh well, that's a lie.
Speaker 2: I can't seem to face up through the bags. I'm tense and nervous, and I cant alas. I can't sleep because my bets on fine, don't become a real life wire.
Speaker 1: Cycle killer causa see.
Speaker 2: Run one Run one Run one one cycle killers see FAFA A better
Speaker 1: Run run Run Run Run Run Ron