Speaker 1: And today we have the lovely Savannah Bond. Hello and welcome. I am super excited to have you in the Private Talk couch. We are in a new setting because this season's all about being different, being mobile, and you know, just being excellent. And that's why I had to have you on Private Talk to get to know you a little bit better. I've seen you everywhere over the internet. You're making splashes all over the adult industry in mainstream, so I had to have miss Savannah Bond. So welcome, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm excited to be here.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So what have you been up to lately? What kind of products are you working on? Are you only doing stuff for your only fans? Are you still working for production companies? Tell us a little bit about what you have going on.
Speaker 2: So I'm definitely still working for production companies, and I'm also doing only fans, but probably a little bit more only fans recently because it only makes sense, right for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, one thing I've noticed lately is that, you know, there's a whole new wave of the industry. You know, I haven't shot anything in over five five years. But what I like is that, you know, with platforms like OnlyFans and new girls like yourself where it's like you still had the production companies and then having your own site on basically Only Fans, it's you guys have gotten a lot more creative, a lot more like, you know, kind of owning yourself a little bit more. And I feel like before it maybe took a little bit more years behind your belt before you kind of had your ownership. So I feel like OnlyFans is kind of like launched out to making these really great products and these like productions, And what is one of your funnest and most memorable thing that you've done so far for yourself on your Only Fans site? Is there maybe like a creator you've collabed with that you really wanted to or maybe like a scene setting, like a sexual fantasy you lived out.
Speaker 2: There's definitely many of those, but I would say one that instantly comes to mind is like a group seating I did. It was about like eight guys with two girls, Kazumi and common Comma.
Speaker 1: I like how you say eight guys, so like calmly like eight guys and okay, I haven't that? Is that something that you typically like gravitate too?
Speaker 3: Do you like group scenes?
Speaker 1: Like heavily group scenes or is that something that you fantasized about and you're like, okay, let's get eight guys a group of girls that are really good, and that that how it kind of went about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I would say I gravitate too. I like like the big group scenes and like lots of people in hands everywhere. And I guess like in professional porn you don't really get to do that all the time. It's like you might do like a couple of gang bangs in your whole career. So to be able to do that for myself was really fun.
Speaker 3: So how many gang bangs have you done in your career?
Speaker 1: Just one?
Speaker 3: So for yourself?
Speaker 2: Only for myself I've done. Well, it wasn't really a gang bang because there were girls, but professionally one okay, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, I feel like it's it's interesting because I've only professionally done one gang bang in my life.
Speaker 3: It was towards in my career.
Speaker 1: But it's also one of those things that it wasn't particularly the way I wanted to turn out, but you know, it did. It did. His thing. Mine was more of like this being overly like I guess, over sexualizing the being the fantasy of multiple men in one area and me being the only woman desirable for those needs at that time, and that's really what like kind of turned me on. So how do you feel go from you being just one person with the multiple to having now I have to share eight cocks and you.
Speaker 3: Said four girls?
Speaker 1: Yeah, so how did how did that kind of was it different? Was it more fun because there's more things to do, or did you like just being the solo like this is my show.
Speaker 3: And this is what we're doing.
Speaker 2: I think it was a little bit chaotic, like it was in a small space. I'm like, I guess you don't have like the production team behind that.
Speaker 1: So was it like on your phone or was it still camera Like was it still production to shoot it yet? Okay? Yeah, so just one camera guy going basically trying to go from things because that's a lot of people, a lot of moving parts, a lot of like it like the whole thing, and a production is whenever something's happen in a group, See, you're gonna go to the vagina in the dick, and then you're gonna go back to the face. So then it's like, but there's so many vagina and dicks going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he just like filmed a little bit of us, but it did turn out really good.
Speaker 1: So is that would you say one of your favorite scenes. I mean, I wouldn't say it's We're just most memorable.
Speaker 2: Yeah, memorable, and I think like it looks good.
Speaker 1: So okay, yeah. Do you do things based like for your career because you feel like they're going to look good or is it because you had these fantasies and wanted to out like live them out.
Speaker 2: I try and do everything that I like to do because I'm like, that's gonna give me long juvity.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean, of course I try and please my fans, but at the same time, I'm like, I just want to try and do what I want to.
Speaker 1: Do because that's smart.
Speaker 2: Though.
Speaker 1: I mean, I feel like it goes a long way where it's because our fans are gonna want us to do everything and anything, obviously, But I really can tell the difference of when you like something when you're trying something, because everything is like for me, it's like I'll try anything once, but sometimes you don't really know if you like it yet. It's like kind of like having sex with someone for the first time. It's like you're really excited, but you're like, I don't know all your parts yet, I don't know what you like yet, and then like and then it becomes magical, doesn't true. So is there any performer that you could say like sticks out that you've like love working with, maybe you request more often.
Speaker 2: I like performance that can match my energy because I feel like it shows like sometimes my fans will be like, she looks bored, and it's like, I'm not bored, it's just the guy is not bringing out what needs to be brought out in me. So, like an example of someone I really like working with is Jack Slaylf, Like he's great.
Speaker 1: And is it because you just guys have just a chemistry together or is it because he just is a great performer knows how to bring things out on females. Because I feel like there's also a different caliber. I can't really speak of the ones or the guy is nowadays because I'm not shooting with them, But from what I hear from girls in the couch and just hear for saying gossip around Pornoland, yeah, is that.
Speaker 3: I feel like there's a difference.
Speaker 1: Between old school performers when it comes to men or like really much more like it's almost like European style where it's like they're more lovers but they like fuck to fuck and the ones are like more pretty fucking where it's like I'll.
Speaker 3: Look at me too and then I'll fuck you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's they're really on that my knee and guys at the moment, it's super dry, and it also is kind of a shame because it's kind of like not exciting anymore. But yeah, he is looking performer as well as like, yeah, he just knows what to do.
Speaker 1: It's like, so the chemistry is just there. He knows how to put you in positions and make you feel good while doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 3: Those are all great things.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: I'm like, is it really that hod? You have one job.
Speaker 1: Facts, and when you're a sex worker, your one job is to get the job done.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So let's rewind a little bit. Let's talk about how did we get to you being this adult superstar? How did we get to there?
Speaker 2: Okay, so I was a dance up before poet. I wanted to stay in the sex industry, so I started reading like books of listening to a podcasts. I read user Kira's book and Holly Randall's podcast, and it inspired me a lot, like just listening to all the different performers. And then I reached out to Jills Jordan and then I was like, okay, I'm gonna fly to LA and I did my first couple of scenes and then I was like, that's this is what I wanted to.
Speaker 1: Do it, So okay, So we reached out to Jules Jordan, which I loved Jules Jordan. He's he's the other hat like we uh, his birthday is exact same as mine, so I feel safe. He's like the male version of me. So you know what, it may twenty fifth, we're coming out.
Speaker 3: Yes, geminis are great? What's your birthday?
Speaker 2: June and six?
Speaker 1: Nice?
Speaker 3: So you reach out to Jules Jordan.
Speaker 1: He has this big, mega production company and were you nervous at all? Were you like, did you just like his content out of all the other production companies? Like what made you go and contact him one? And how did that feel when you actually made the decision and said, hey, I'm coming here that flight here? Were you nervous? Were you like, this is where I'm supposed to be kind of walk us and talk to us about that.
Speaker 2: So Jules, I like, yeah, his production, the aesthetic of everything he else, I guess like I liked his porn in general. So I was like, that's that's who I would reach out to if I was going to talk to anybody out of everyone. And then like the flight over, it was like scary, but I came with some friends. They weren't in poorn, so I had that support.
Speaker 3: Did they know what you were coming here to do? Yeah they did.
Speaker 2: And then yeah, I like working for Jewels and then I got to work with Manuel for my first scene. So it was just it was great, Like I was like, this is what I meant.
Speaker 1: That's a good time for anything the first time, you know what I mean, especially again someone who is not new, who knows what he's doing. He's very like he has a nice sized dick. He definitely knows how to put it down. And you're just like take me here we are.
Speaker 2: So it's great exactly. So I mean if I had to be in with like another company like Atter Nurse in Miami or something, I might've been.
Speaker 1: Like Bangros or Reality Kings.
Speaker 2: Well, No, I like, I like buying bars a lot, but lack. I mean like some like Dodgy Company.
Speaker 1: Ohay, I'd be like, I don't want to do this, and you know it's funny, is because a lot of people, like you know, sometimes they're first in the industry, sometimes not the best of like the scenario like you're saying, Jules Jordan is like sometimes people get kind of like cookie crumbs into like oh I can make you a star, and it doesn't really work out that way, or they get agents that make them do these things that they don't.
Speaker 3: Want to do necessarily.
Speaker 1: So I love to hear stories that are the success rate of like and not that the other ones aren't success eventually, but kind of getting into it is because I never had a bad experience, and you know how I got into the industry as well. It's something that I really I chose mindfully to do. So I didn't know how big or what that was going to mean at the time for myself, but I shot with Bang Bros. For the first time as far as a real production company, and I like, I love the you know, how they took care of the girls and like the whole you know, the makeup to the wardrobe to you know, just like the whole business aspect of it wasn't like, hey, go wait in the corner and like you're you know, it's not you know, it doesn't feel like you're doing something seedy. It feels like you're doing like a real production, and that's what it really is. You know, Porn is a production. It's the movies that people don't watch. But it's a billion dollar industry for a reason. It's because they want to see us get down.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is important, and it's a shame that some companies don't understand, like just like basic etiquette.
Speaker 1: I think it's you know, we're in a time is where it's like sometimes I think that people do things until they know that it may not be right. But until someone says something, until to know better, they're not going to do better. Yeah, and I feel like, you know, especially me being absent from the industry for so long, you hear the horror stories, but you also hear the evolution of what porn is now. Or they have people more regulations on set and things that should have probably been in place before, but people a didn't know that they are needed, and two didn't know that people would act out accordingly, you know, in different ways. It's because if you're just even a free for all. Sometimes people don't make the best choices and so sometimes you have to get burned before you can be like no, because you know, when you're new into the industry, you want to please everybody. You want to be, you know, a performer that people shoot over and over again, So you don't want to say or you don't know when to say no, or you don't.
Speaker 3: Know when to be like, eh, maybe not want to do this.
Speaker 1: But then it's like, once you kind of see what the industry has become, I feel like it's better in a much safer place nowadays than it really was, like you know, ten years ago.
Speaker 3: Especially.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have definitely had that, so I'm grateful to be here at this time.
Speaker 1: Have you worked with Jewels Jordan? You said he was your first production company you work with and you did man.
Speaker 3: Well, have you actually worked with Jewels himself?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I have, just once. It was Crepy with Malchus Duprey.
Speaker 1: Okay, nice nice can nice little trifacta going on. Describe something that's exciting in your life right now.
Speaker 2: I think it would be just like the place I'm in right now. Like I guess I'm focusing just on me and like financially and just growing like as a woman. And yeah, I think like only Fans has been really good because I have, like I love like that I've shot so much over the last couple of years. But it's like having that is giving me a little more power to like not just be working so much, like because I was always working on set like four days a week when I got here, and I did that for a couple of years. So to be able to like step step back from that and be like, well, I've established my name and just like leave life because I wasn't really living, I was just working. Yeah, so I'm excited about that.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. So how do you you say that you know you're doing stuff for yourself. It's like more it seems like the route of personal growth. What kind of daily rituals do you put in place so you can kind of stay on that you know, grounded kind of place. And also, you know, because at the end of the day, you're not working four days a week for a company, but you're still a company yourself, So how do you keep in place where you're still doing pouring back into yourself and still being a business woman.
Speaker 2: So I would just like have like a little bit of a schedule, like I'll get my own efans stuff done, and being able to focus on that is really good. But then I'll do things like, you know, just like going to the gym and like being able to like cook my own food, being able to clean my house like because I had little things, yeah, just little things like that, you know, Like I just I'm like super relaxed. I chill a lot, so I don't have any those are no crazy rituals. I'm just like, you.
Speaker 3: Don't like meditation or do you anything like that?
Speaker 2: No, I don't. But I feel like that's gonna calm over time because I haven't like exposed myself to anything that's going to be super life changing.
Speaker 1: Yet I feel like it's all in timing, you know what I mean. I think it's time and place. Like it's cliche to say, you know how that kind of whole saying goes, but I feel like until you're really in a place where you kind of not that you didn't make your own rules before, but like you kind of felt like, you know, at the mercy of these companies or doing these other things where it's like you didn't really have time to make your own schedule, if it was to work out every day at nine o'clock or you know, go to bed at a certain time, where it's like you forget the little things that can go where it's like, oh okay, now now what else? And so now it's like, okay do I need if it's therapy or talking and hiking with a friend, and like, you know, people's forms of therapy nowadays are very different, and I feel like it's really cool to.
Speaker 3: Have those kind of things as well.
Speaker 1: Where it's like I feel like more women need to support women and the things that we do, especially from business. It's because only us can really relate to what happens in our industries and just life and being women itself that I feel like there needs to be more of like a sounding board to like talk about every day problems or talk about things that's not get a problem but like maybe a plus, or like to celebrate those memories or like those things to really like kind of make a partnership and knowing that you're not alone and that you know you could still thrive and be the best business with person ever. But you need to like pour into yourself, give back to who Savannah really is.
Speaker 2: Yes, the motto is like walk smader on a hotah.
Speaker 3: I say that all the time.
Speaker 2: I was like, what am I doing this?
Speaker 1: Maybe it's a Gemini thing. I feel like I said the same thing. It's like, why would you do that? You know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think a lot of new girls do that and you kind of have to for a little bit. But I was like, I don't have to do that forever.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 2: That's been an awesome realization.
Speaker 1: So is there anybody in the industry that you haven't got to work with that you maybe want to?
Speaker 2: There were a lot of girls that I wanted to work with that I have. There's a few that are out of the industry now, but like, for example.
Speaker 3: Give me your wishless girl, who's your whish list?
Speaker 2: Well, I worked with Jada and then I work with Phoenix. They were like inspirations of mine. But then there's like you and asser Akira that are no longer in the industry. So it's like, yeah, I loved always like the old school performers, like they were people I looked up too, and you know, like inspired me to get into the industry. So yeah, but right now I'm not really sure it's kind of dry.
Speaker 1: There's a drought out there. We need to fix this.
Speaker 3: We need to fix the drop. Yeah.
Speaker 1: If you could instantly attain three skills, it could be anything. What would they be? Three skills give me anything from flying to hearing what people think, to teleporting. It could be could be anything.
Speaker 2: I would say, yeah, teleporting or flying, so I could get more done in my day because, especially being in LA, I feel like it takes a long time to do one thing like this has taken up like pretty much the whole day, Whereas like I could be cool to be like, Okay, I'm gonna fly to the beach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it's like bewitch, you wiggle your nose and you're like.
Speaker 2: There, Yeah, that'd be awesome. I don't want to hear what people think. I feel like that would be terrible.
Speaker 1: Just be nice. Okay, don't tell me, don't tell me.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Otherwise, skills I don't know. I guess it'd be pretty cool to be like, I don't know, I have like a PhD in something as well as doing porn.
Speaker 1: That would be cool. Like I would be really small as well. Here really Swart probably like a scientist or doc. Dos came to do with health.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I like that.
Speaker 1: What is your dating life? Like you say that you know you're in la It takes a long time to just even do an Errand is it the same way with dating?
Speaker 2: So I actually just got out of a seven year relationship?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Is it a congratulations? Are we sad? Are we happy about it? It was it you that left? Do you want to talk about it? Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, we can talk about it like it's fine. I mean, I guess it's like a little it's like bitter sway. Okay, it was it was hot the long distance. I've been here for two years and yeah, we would just on very different pages.
Speaker 1: Was he into your you doing adult stuff? Did he not care? Did he did that kind of like play a factor into like the demise of you guys not being together anymore?
Speaker 2: Actually was the opposite, So he like encouraged me into warm.
Speaker 1: So was he like the cuckold type situation or he just was like, baby, if this is what you want to do, do it Or was it like pimp mentality, like girl, go get that money and bring it back.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say it was either. It was just like I want to date a porn style, Like he really liked porn.
Speaker 3: So you were together prior to being in the industry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, yeah, he met me when I started like stripping. Okay, so yeah, he really liked porn and I was insecure and I was like, okay, I'm want to be a porn star.
Speaker 1: Okay. Well, good for you to know that. That's awareness. Yeah, because it's one of those things again, like you said, better sweet looking back.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I feel like sometimes we don't.
Speaker 1: Realize what we project, that we what our partners are, because if we're in an insecure place, we're going to be with someone who can probably tell us what to do a little bit more that you would probably like or be controlling or put up with. You know those red flags we see when we've heard them pink and green, they were really red at the beginning. Yeah, yeah, so yeah, I mean, I'm obviously I made the decision to do porn as well.
Speaker 2: Like it's it wasn't just him being like do this. He I guess he encouraged it. But I'm really happy I'm in a place like that.
Speaker 1: I am in Sorry, So are you guys in this situation where you still kind of talk or is it completely not just cut and.
Speaker 2: Dry, so it's pretty fresh. We broke up a month ago, but actually yesterday I found out that he was like kind of cheating on me and he has like golf run in the industry.
Speaker 1: Okay, describe back up. So for me, it's like this, Okay, so you have this man that you guys before you got into the industry, were you guys a part of like did you communicate into like an open relationship because you did porn and he didn't and that's why you say you didn't know? Or was it behind your back and you completely like were there rules? I guess in those places, cause like some people either get in the industry together or sometimes there's performers that are working with each other, so it's like work is work and play is play. And then it's like, but when when one is in the industry and one is not, was there rules set in place ever or did it just kind of was a free for all and you didn't know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we were like we started out my knucha mess at the start of the relationship, and then like he was doing things that would upset me and I just wanted to be lacked, normal girl, get married have kids, and then that's when it all kind of started. I was like, Okay, well let's have open relationship. Like I was open to that and that was cool. And then I moved here and I was like, you can do whatever you want in Australia as long as you tell me and likewise, and then I started like doing stuff here, like sleeping with guys like off camera, not a lot, and I would tell him everything and then he did he get jealous or he didn't until like he kind of felt like emotionally threatened.
Speaker 1: I think, because I mean that is a big gap of you know, Australia to La. You know, yes, there's everything from FaceTime and things to kind of make it more not as distancy, but it's still physical distance, especially when you're into dating a porn star exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So he, yeah, he was doing things and not telling me, and that's when like, yeah, I found out that, like he'd been talking to a girl for a year and it's just like weird.
Speaker 1: Girl in the industry and Australian performer or is she in the US and you know her? Yeah, have you confronted her or you just fine? So we call her up? No?
Speaker 2: No, Like I have that problem with her because he kind of led to her and said like, oh, we want together or whatever. All you know, guys are go to manipulating, is.
Speaker 1: It one of those things?
Speaker 3: Was like, but I'm Savannah Bah's ex boyfriend.
Speaker 1: One of those situations where they're like, use your name for clout because there's things in some way that's like co signing them. I have an X like that that I'm like, can you just not say my fucking name every same sentence? It doesn't matter we used to be together.
Speaker 2: Yeah. My friend was actually saying, like before she was like she wouldn't be dating him, and that's like.
Speaker 3: That means you co signed that, dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically yeah, and you're.
Speaker 1: In your thing in your situation. It's kind of like one of those well you know, you already had it, so you know better and better thing is moving on.
Speaker 2: Yeah exactly. Yeah, And I'm like, I don't know how you're gonna make it walk because he doesn't have a visa black you know, Yeah, they'd have to get married for him to work here, so well.
Speaker 1: Better her than you, honey. I feel like at the end of the day, it's some of those things that like you probably.
Speaker 3: Learned a lot. Seven years is a long time to like have that.
Speaker 1: And also maybe you know things happened for a reason you were with somebody who was supportive when you got into the industry. That you need that even of emotional connection with somebody to like let you know that you're okay. You know one of those things. It's like, yeah, it is your decision to do porn, but sometimes we put this like unspoken shame on ourselves.
Speaker 3: It's like, did I really want to do this?
Speaker 1: How many people are really gonna support me? And all these other things. So it is really help to have somebody behind you, especially like behind the scenes. So in that aspect, he served his duty. But now it's time to throw him to the wolves and fly.
Speaker 2: Yeah you already are you read the whole story without me telling you?
Speaker 1: Have you ever?
Speaker 3: I'm good at that.
Speaker 1: Have you ever had a crazy fan interaction? Well?
Speaker 2: I had my first a van and there would I haven't had any crazy fans?
Speaker 1: Okay, so all good things so far. You said you haven't done really exoticas or anything like that. You know, so you're not around a fans a lot. Do you do feature dancing?
Speaker 2: We're I have I haven't done that yet. I probably would. It's just a traveling yeah, feel like not for you. I don't know. Maybe I like dancing, so yeah maybe maybe one day.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, never say it ever. I feel like, you know, especially if you used to do it before, maybe just give it a try, yeah, or set tones on set, like you know, boundaries like once a month or once every six months or something like that. Do you do it? I used to for like ten years, and then the pandemic happened, and then yeah, that happens. So yeah, I've thought about coming back. For me, I feel like because I did it for so long, I feel like I kind of it was like an injustice to my fans. Is like I just left, but the world closed too, So it was like I didn't know how I wanted to come back. Because I'm very personal with my fans, even than Exotica's I didn't do them for the whole first year back because I was like, I hug my fans. I let them like, you know, touch my booty and let them know it's real, like you know, in my own regard. So it's like, how does that work in a world that knew the new normal? You know, and so now because when I started to agree to do it, it was like a little bit more free where it's like people wouldn't have to be COVID and vaccinated and all these other things to get into the show. Where it's like, so now it's kind of a little bit more back to normal. So I felt comfortable going back to the conventions, and you know, I did them last year and I absolutely love them. I love being around my fans. I love the like feedback to like see because it's like we do you know, we do scenes or we do the podcast, but we don't get to hear the other people other than from comments. And sometimes there's trolls and comments, sometimes there's bots. Sometimes it's not the real people and the consumers. So for me, I like to have the personal interaction. I like to be like, oh, I really liked when you and Savannah were talking and did it and this made me relate to this and that makes me feel good. It makes me feel like my show is doing something for people out there. You know, in the industry, it was always like I said, you know, would make the joke of where people helping people one orgasm at a time, you know, and these things it's like the more that we educate people and communicate with each other in the industry and outside the industry, I feel like it kind of normalizes us as people and that we have feelings and sometimes you're hurt just like everybody else, and so it's like kind of just putting a more personal spin on who we are as people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's really important and it's not a lot of that, so it's great.
Speaker 1: So one more question back because we talked about the seven years y'all. You just said, are you open to dating now because you guys were separated because of the distance. Are you back into maybe not our relationship, but like dating people, like dating sites or just dating in general. Are you open to it or are you kind of chilling on just being by yourself right now?
Speaker 2: I'm open to it, Like I feel like ready to do that. I guess it was like fizzle It took a while to fizzle out, So I feel like I've been single for longa So yeah, I'm ready. I'm going on a date tonight.
Speaker 1: Ooh, okay, this is the things we want to hear. Okay, okay. Is it someone that you've known or is it someone completely new?
Speaker 2: Just someone completely new that was on my damns and I was like, I'm not gonna I didn't like fuck with him, so I'm like, I'll do it now.
Speaker 1: I like that. Yeah, okay, So is it like I'm hoping that it's not like a Netflix and chill date, like we're going somewhere and doing something or having sex. Okay, okay, okay, because we have to set boundaries. I feel like the new dating too, is because the sex part is easy for us. Yeah, you know what I mean. So it's like for me, it's like I need you to give me a little bit more. I'll give you the sex if it's like, you know, if you check these boxes, but I need I need substance. I need you to want and dine in me a little bit. Are you the same type of female like when you're dating, what do you need in a date to make it like successful that you will give the sex.
Speaker 2: Up a good conversation and yeah, just like someone that tries, like I'll always talk to someone a little bit before like they want to take them a little bit. Yeah. I think that's important. Otherwise it's like they're going to assume that. And I think people do assume that because we've done one, or you're an active pool and stall that they're going to be able to like fuck you will get that dick sucked. And I'm like, it's I think it's more.
Speaker 1: The opposite for girls. I like to get the points. I'm like, all right, let's try it. If you're not going to get any tonight, but talk to you and act like you may think.
Speaker 2: You do, but yeah, it's going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: So was it a fan or was it somebody in the mainstream world or was it just like just a random because like, I'm sure you get mad dms all the time, Like how did you vet this one other in particular than the other ones that are sliding in your DM?
Speaker 2: I guess he was persistent untried, and I was telling him like no, no, no, no, And then I was like, well, persistency, it's paid all he wear it.
Speaker 1: He wore you down. Yeah, okay, yeah.
Speaker 2: Otherwise if you just try a couple of times.
Speaker 1: So is he a regular civilian guide these fans out here have a chance, says they have to be in the mainstream world. Is it another performer, like, dude, what is your classification of it?
Speaker 2: Not a performal? Okay, Okay, he he's an athlete. Okay, Yeah, And I haven't fucked with any of those before because I'm like, I know what they want, but I'm just I want to try it, because like I'm in LA and I'm like, as you should. I'm not like gonna, I'm not looking for anything serious, but I'm like, I just want to say the.
Speaker 3: Thing is is just such your intention.
Speaker 1: If it's nothing serious, have fun and make sure that you're respected, make sure that you're wanting to do all the things that you need. And then what they want, you know what I mean, because if they match and they align, go for it. If not, buy there's there's a lot of athletes that will be your team for sure. Maybe I mean maybe different teammates. You should do different teams, maybe different like you know East Coast, West coast.
Speaker 2: Maybe Yeah, you don't want them to find out, right.
Speaker 1: Some of them might like that you find that they find out, you know what I mean. Sometimes they like a challenge. Can be like, oh he sucks you better than me. Maybe that's hard. I see, you know a little competition. They are playing sports, so they like some kind of competition. You got to keep it interesting. Savanna All right, what makes you smile.
Speaker 2: Everything? I'm always smiling.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I feel like that's a part of my personality. But really, you smile just like funny stuff. I'm not super serious and yeah, I'm just like very easy going.
Speaker 1: Okay. What would you say is your biggest strength.
Speaker 2: I'm a strong person. I would say resilience.
Speaker 1: Okay. Yeah, and now what about your biggest weakness?
Speaker 2: Oh maybe I'm like too nice?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you have a social media weakness? Is there one social media platform that you use more than the others, not including OnlyFans, but you know, for your own personal scrolling lists?
Speaker 3: Do you go down a rabbit hole of sorts?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm always on Twitter and Instagram because I'm like constantly walking and I actually like it because I'm like, I think of tweets and I tweet a lot of stuff.
Speaker 1: And so are you funny yourself? You said you like funny things? Are you tweeting funny like humorous things? Because I only follow you on Instagram, I don't follow you on Twitter. I'm not as active on Twitter as i'd like to be more ig because I just am a picture of visual person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, not really funny, I mean a little bit sarcastic, but also I like that's how I built my fan base by always being active on there and tweeting, and that's gets you engagement of so yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: So it's it kind of like, you know, the Australian humor. It's kind of like a little cunty but smile and you know you're pretty and cute. Yeah yeah, I like when I describe it, I feel like I love my Australians. I used to do SEXPO conventions for two three years and so I used to have my my aussis that I would just you know, you just were blunt, straight to the point, you know me as a Texan and I feel like we kind of really meshed and well we were just understood each other a lot. And I used to like my favorite words is like for to have you say is Adidas.
Speaker 3: And aluminum are my favorites.
Speaker 1: So to always have my uh my Aussie friends say it for me, so I feel like you should see it.
Speaker 3: You should say Adidas for us. Well we stay added as I know.
Speaker 1: This is why this is why it's funny, because these are the two words that like it is different and then aluminum.
Speaker 2: Say it for us aluminum, But how do you say it? I don't know, what is that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: Foil?
Speaker 1: Yeah, foil, well they say, but they say aluminium. Oh yeah, see that was the different Those were like my two favorites. I'm like, say it again, I'm like aluminium and it just sounds way cooler than that's what we're saying it. And then Arios, Yeah, Arios, what does it? Adidas added as Yeah, see I just don't say you hear you have a little like roll it off the tongue. Mine just sounds a little harsh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like a different language almost.
Speaker 1: Did you think do you feel like it was hard to integrate into being in like the lifestyle here from being from Australia.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, a little bit. But I'm pretty the best stile so I think that helped a lot. Yeah, and I can't get along with.
Speaker 1: People pretty easily to Gemini in you Yeah, people.
Speaker 2: And people like they like like an accent, so it's almost like I made a tweet one. So I was like, having an Australian accent is like having a bbac hey.
Speaker 1: I like that because it's the added bonus because you're just like, I don't care what you're.
Speaker 3: Saying, but just keep talking to me and I forget though.
Speaker 2: It's okay, you have an accent.
Speaker 3: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's see, hm, what is the best pickup line ever used on you? Or has one ever been used on you that worked? Ah?
Speaker 2: So not really like guys totally come up to me with pickup lines. I feel like that mighty fells like out a club slang, But nothing that comes to mind. I think like DM's with a new pickup line. So okay, good ones all like people send me pictures of a dulk and I feel like that's kind of cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, private talk.
Speaker 1: You better keep notes because you know, she said you can slid in her demons. He said, if you send you know, cute dog picks or animals memes, maybe yeah, maybe you have a chance. She's newly single. We're gonna put it out in the universe. She's gonna find a good man out there or woman, whatever she chooses that is gonna stimulate her in all the right ways. It could be you, maybe maybe have you ever taken home a souvenir from somebody, maybe a one night stand or just someone maybe you like, did you leave home with their clothes as a watch.
Speaker 2: Anything, probably like just a T shirt.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, you didn't give it back, you kept it, smelled it all the time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a vibe, but nothing, nothing amazing. Unfortunately, maybe next time you're like, now now that you've mentioned it, I'm gonna start being.
Speaker 1: It's like something that you know they're not really gonna miss, but it's gonna be sentimental where you're like a casion of what it is now that you're newly dating.
Speaker 3: Maybe you know, we'll put that out on me.
Speaker 1: Wold.
Speaker 2: I'm like, yeah, a new woman, who is.
Speaker 1: Your first celebrity crush? You said you're thirty two, so you say, like if I'm from the age where we used to put posters on our wall and things.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you ever did that, did you?
Speaker 1: Did you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: That came to minds right away. I think this is totally not my crush now, but I had like David Beckham.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, he's my he's my celebrity hall pass in life. Really yeah, wow, Yeah, he's still hot. I suppose it's the accent to his face. I feel like maybe if he talked. I don't know, because I don't know him like that, but just looking at him, I can definitely get off.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I like Ryan Gosly Mailer.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that's your celebrity crush, current current crush.
Speaker 3: Have you ever tried to slide in his dms?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I'm like there's no chance.
Speaker 1: Hey, but you said DM and people may think that about you, and you're going in to day tonight by somebody who slid and who was persistent. Use your own your own words. Manifest I'm manifesting. I'll manifest it. You know, we're gonna have a group, you know thing, we'll we'll talk about it, you know, maybe send some shots of tequila, and then after that we'll send a DM. It'll be good.
Speaker 3: Yeah, good time.
Speaker 1: What is your favorite way to receive affection.
Speaker 2: Acts of kindness?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and also like if you like action, speak loud in the words.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it's like show me, show me, don't tell me. Yeah, okay, that's super annoying when people do that. What is a common sexual act that you dislike that you don't really like it at all?
Speaker 2: I don't really like having my pussin, really I don't.
Speaker 1: Okay, Why is it because you haven't had good like people? Or is it because you just don't like it and you're more of a pleaser.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm more of a pleaser, and that shit takes time. So I'm like, I just want to I'd rather just like have sex rather than do that. But I like being fingered, okayach, but yeah, I've never really being into that, which.
Speaker 1: Is interesting because most people are the opposite. Is either they don't like being fingered, but they like have their pussy, which is like because most people I feel like sometimes in my personal situation, like some guys like they don't know what they're doing, just like digging around for something, like what are you doing, sir? Like just just put your face there and just do your job. Yeah, So like I'm like, you know, but then there's the ones you can know that know how to do both. Just a great situation. But then I've also had some that I'm just like, why are you doing that?
Speaker 3: And like get off of me?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then impoland Also they don't really do it, so it's like I never got to experience.
Speaker 1: They don't do it important ay more what kind of bullshit you do?
Speaker 2: It's very like suck that dick, get fuck no.
Speaker 1: Back in my day, this is definitely. It was pussy eating, dick eat, dick eating, dick sucking, and then sex. They don't even do where what is this? This is why I don't do porn, guys. This is their fault. It's not her fault. It's there the porn. Yeah, that's treacherous. So you do scenes with girls?
Speaker 3: Correct?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you've never had a girl that's eating your pussy?
Speaker 3: Great?
Speaker 1: Or is it just because do you do girl girls stuff because of the aesthetics of what it.
Speaker 3: Looks or do you like girls?
Speaker 1: No? I really like girls. So you've never had a girl that's eating your pussy that you really liked it?
Speaker 2: Not really?
Speaker 1: Like that's why you haven't. She hasn't worked with me, guys, So I was on the wish list. It hasn't worked, And I've changed a lot. I've turned a lot of girls out. But I feel like it's the experience. Because why I say that is because before I only I would only work with girls besides them, but never like work with them. And then back in the day, there was a girl named Brianna Love which we had similar body types and she was amazing, beautiful woman. And they're like, well, if you did anything, would you do it with her?
Speaker 3: And I was like.
Speaker 1: Okay, because a I knew she really liked girls, and there wasn't a lot of girls at the time that did it.
Speaker 3: They would like act like they.
Speaker 1: Were eating your pussy, and I'm like, uh, hello, Like if I'm meeting your pussy, you're eating mine, Like what are we doing? Yeah, So it was a great experience, and so from that moment, I was really more picky with girl performers and I was the men performers because I wanted someone who really wanted me. So after that I went to Bella Donna. So then I was like I'm spoiled. So I'm like i'd had to be whatever. So it's like I'm a giver as well. So it's like I want someone who's doing this scene. Even if we're just doing a scene, I want to enjoy it. I'm not just doing it for the money. I'm doing it because I would, like I want to be there. So I'm surprised that you haven't had that kind of interaction with like someone you liking women as well. Yeah, maybe you're just the aggressor maybe you're the alpha and you're the one pleasing all the women. Yeah, it could be.
Speaker 2: I haven't done a lot of girl girl scenes either.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: I've been put with like a younger type of girl, and I'm like, we're just going through the motions.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe I'll come back and stuffocate you. We'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: Oh that would make me yell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it. I like it.
Speaker 3: Never say never.
Speaker 1: What are you, or if anything, afraid to try in the industry? Is there anything that you are like completely on your no list that you don't want any parts of? Uh?
Speaker 2: Not really, I'm very open to like pretty much everything except like the extreme BBSM, like the cattle pods and stuff.
Speaker 1: I don't even stuff. So have you been to kink? Do you do any of that kind of stuff? Or is that the stuff you're staying away from?
Speaker 2: No, I haven't, and I probably I mean, yeah, never say never. But they're in Vegas and I don't like going to Vegas.
Speaker 1: Are they in.
Speaker 3: Vegas or they're not in San Francisco anymore? It's been a long time ago on up.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't really want to travel for a scene. Moore, Okay, like going to Vegas, like it's too much.
Speaker 1: I love that. That's a forty five minute flight, which you're like, it's fucking too far.
Speaker 2: But it's like the day is like fourteen hours, whereas if I'm in with on Hills, that's like done in six hours.
Speaker 1: See, that's the glory of being your own business woman and boss. You know, you know what time is money and the time to make it go. I'm sure you have dogs. You gotta let them be taken care of the same times and it happens. Yeah, Bosley, No, I figured you as like you said, the animal like, you know, memes type of things, So I figured maybe you had animals.
Speaker 2: No, I don't because I just feel like it's a bigger responsibility. But maybe one day when I'm like settling down.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, what are your thoughts on OnlyFans? You said you really like, you know how it's kind of given you the freedom to make your own schedule. Did you ever have a point where you kind of didn't like or accept OnlyFans?
Speaker 2: H I wouldn't say that, but yeah, that's a really good question because when I started doing pool, when I was all about pool, and I was like, oh, I only want to shoot professionally, and then the only fans took off and I was like, wait a minute, so I'd learned to love onnly fans. I guess yeah, like it just avolts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I.
Speaker 2: Didn't really like doing the solos and stuff. I was like, oh, the angles are bad and I couldn't you know, just like being at home trying to motivate yourself. But yeah, now we're team only fans but also love Poe.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, So what would you say is your favorite type of scene to do? Like, if you had your choice for the day, what would it like? Your ideal scenario, it would be boy girl girl girl group scenes. What kind of scene would we kind of see for you that's your fav Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably just boy girl, like really passionate. I also like like dp's a lot too, that's fun, but yeah, passionate one on one.
Speaker 1: I love how you say it's a say DPE's yes, just so sweet innocent. I love all of that too. Thinks it's the innocent ones and you know that you really have to be watch out there freaks freaks.
Speaker 2: I like it.
Speaker 1: What's the when is the last time you had sex? Oh?
Speaker 2: My god, it's been like five weeks.
Speaker 3: Five weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and now I have my period, So I can't even fuck that guy if I want to.
Speaker 1: But maybe that maybe that was Davey Jesus telling you, like, look, even if you wanted to, you're not going to because he needed something to like hold back, even though you still can if that happens, you know. But yeah, but the first time civilian men don't know what that means. So you can definitely put a sponge and they would not know anything.
Speaker 3: True, wouldn't y'all like to know what that really means?
Speaker 2: You? Yeah, they're probably like, wait, a sponge?
Speaker 1: What is that? How many sponges? I think I probably need to I mean heavy? That means he's big. Oh.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, yeah, I know he's gonna have a big day. Come show.
Speaker 1: You think he's going to be big?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So has there been lead up to this whole date? I'm very curious and I'm gonna have to, like, I'm gonna DM you and be like, so how did the day go? Was their lead up as far as like, because yes, he came in and he was persistent, he said it, So it's taken time.
Speaker 3: Y'all kind of had some banter.
Speaker 1: Has there been sexual banter as far as like, did he send you a dick pic or like an imprint.
Speaker 3: Have you done anything sexy?
Speaker 1: No? Nothing, Okay, so it's all been and he's oh hi, Like okay, I was like, and you're not nervous at all to meet this person for a date? Yes.
Speaker 2: Dating is so weird to me, like going to dinner. It's a girl with someone you've never met. But I'll just have like some te kuila.
Speaker 1: And you just need to like my biggest always because I'm like the mam and bear and my friends. It's like one of my friends used to do this. I'm like, give me your share your location, let me let did somebody know where you are? I'm like, I watch to date too much date line being not with that warranting on that you think. But it's just to new like when you're in new situations, share your location with somebody that you trust to be like, hey, just whatever the situation is, you need to know anything else after that. But you know, I have a group of friends that there's about three to four girls that they all know that what's gonna happen that like, hey, just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you never know, especially out here in the streets.
Speaker 1: You never know. You just never know. I like to stay on the caution of just being better prepared than not at all totally speaking of that. Okay, So have you had being in La now for you said two years, you know, uber and lyft or a big thing, you know when you don't like to drink and dry. Have you had any bad experience or like you've had a horrible like uber lift story that you can share with us. You're at private talk.
Speaker 2: You would think so, because I don't drive here, so I don't actually think I have.
Speaker 1: I mean, has anybody recognized you and like it made you kind of like creeped out in kind of a situation or anything in that nature. Yeah, Like people have been like a little bit like true floaty or they'll just like interview you and it's like sh but no, nothing bad.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: My favorite is like whenever you go and obviously it's like your real name and you're in the car and then they'd be like, oh, Savannah Bahn and you're like, wait, I've never told you that.
Speaker 3: Mine would be like, yeah'd be.
Speaker 1: Like mine, my name is Alexis and my middle name is Alexis, so I go with the same thing.
Speaker 3: But they'll be like miss Texas and I'm like, who that happens?
Speaker 2: That's happened to you.
Speaker 1: Usually the valet people do it to me, so I know, I mean mind you. I mean, but they'll be like bye miss Texas. I'm like bye, recognize me? Yeah, oh fun times. What is the weirdest date you've ever been? Non?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean yeah, I was in a relationship for seven years, so I don't even remember.
Speaker 3: So dating is non existent.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we'll come back. We'll have a follow up and we're having like like six to eight months. I'm back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's been run through this.
Speaker 1: We need to be run through. We could just have been experienced, you know what I mean, run through a couple because you have to. You know, we still have needs.
Speaker 3: We're women, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's sexuals are even if you're a porn star are not. People need to be fucked. People need to have orgasms off chemera. Sex is the best, that's the thing. So okay, so you this knew, let's think about it because you can't talk about before because it was seven years and you were in a relationship. But do you count on camera sex as like a sex social situation? So it's like, how I asked you, when's the last one we had sex, you said five weeks?
Speaker 3: Was that for work? Was that personal?
Speaker 2: Personal?
Speaker 1: Okay? Do you count work sex as sex? Not necessarily obviously it's happening, But as far as like, if I I would have to ask you that question now and you had sex for work yesterday, would you have still said five weeks ago because of your personal time? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, I do count walk a sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Have some girlfriends.
Speaker 1: And you're like, work sex doesn't kind of I'm like, it kind of does. I haven't had sex in six months, So what is the situation in your She's like, but I just did it was just for work, And I'm like, but you're still getting dick.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does it and it makes the difference.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you're counting it? Yeah, all right. If you could relive one day, which would it be? And why one day in your whole life? Maybe something a great experience or something you want to relive.
Speaker 3: Why would you relive that day?
Speaker 1: And what was it? Oh?
Speaker 2: That's deep, that's very deep.
Speaker 1: I like to get deep, Savannah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, one day. I don't know.
Speaker 1: That's really tall. Is there maybe something that happened with family that you want to relive? Or a concert or maybe somebody you met that was inspirational that you could like maybe redo and be like, man, I wish I would have said this or maybe I would have done this. Anything you careing about.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, the concerts are being good. I love like seeing live music. But I can't think of anything that's like, oh my god, that was the best day ever. I'm more of a persistent person.
Speaker 1: Okay, So if you see something, you're getting it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Like I'd like to have fun more often than like, I feel like if you had like one day that was so amazing, it's like you need more of those, and I should be a blur.
Speaker 1: Type of thing. Hey, I totally get you. I get I think it's maybe the Gemini thing. But if I see something, I'm just gonna go and do it. Yeah, grab it by the it. Who do you go to for advice?
Speaker 2: My mom and dad Okay yeah.
Speaker 1: And are they supportive of your business being in the adult business.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they are. They're very supportive of everything I do. I mean they're great. I love them.
Speaker 1: What would you say is the.
Speaker 3: Best advice you've ever gotten?
Speaker 2: They give really good relationship advice. So like a recent thing, you know, they started like noticing stuff and they were right. Even though I didn't like notice it, they did, and I it's always kind of right.
Speaker 3: They know about the wisdom.
Speaker 2: The wisdom, Yeah, okay, I like that.
Speaker 1: All right. Well that is the rest of my questions for that segment of the show. So now we're gonna get to truth with Texas, which is one of my favorite parts. It's a little bit more risky. We're to have some truth type questions. We could say dare, but they're all truthful type of things. So we're gonna go there's romantic, kinky, spicy, and naughty, which I think you're all of these things together in one big bag of Savannah Bond. All right, So we're gonna go a little bit different. We're gonna go through every single little one. Usually I have cards. I don't have my cards this time. You know, we're working on all a new game that I'm working on for all my fans out there, So we're gonna get a new edition. Are you ready to play with Miss Texas? Savannah?
Speaker 2: Ready?
Speaker 1: All right? All right? Naughty questions choked or spaked? You gotta pick one, Oh, greedy, greedy little girl, got choke handcuffs are blindfold blindfold I like how I don't like a lot of b DSM, but I want to be choked and baked. Oh yes, right, yeah, well there is, but there's levels we're more like.
Speaker 3: I like the light choke and spank both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, maybe I fucked up or not?
Speaker 1: No? You don't never? What a wrong answer? What you want? Louber? Spit? Oh, spit? Paid for sex?
Speaker 2: Paidful?
Speaker 3: Have you ever paid for sex?
Speaker 1: No? Not even for content? You're just trading over there?
Speaker 2: Yeah I know I haven't.
Speaker 3: Okay, have you ever faked an orgasm?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Can you give us an example right here for private talk of your faked.
Speaker 2: Or every scene? Okay, no, not really.
Speaker 1: What does it sound like if you if we're in a scenario and Miss Texas's big fat Texas ass was above your face and I was about to lower it down? What kind of orgasms I'm coming? Oh my god, I'm so close. If you hear she's so close, better ask her again? It's real. I love it. What kind of outfits turn you on? Are you a girl who likes to dress up for your man? Do you like to just be naked and ready to go? What is your kind of naked.
Speaker 2: No shoes, just like a roll.
Speaker 1: Okay yeah, raw dog and baby. Oral sex sloppy or clean?
Speaker 2: Ah, sloppy.
Speaker 1: Biggest turn off bad hygiene. Okay?
Speaker 3: Have you joined the Mile High Club?
Speaker 2: No? I don't think that exists in Australia, it does, hear it?
Speaker 1: Really? I mean, I mean, you know, there's not really like a membership who give you a card? But if you have sex on an airplane, you know then you are part of that for sure.
Speaker 3: It's fun, it's very exhilarating.
Speaker 1: Whoa, Yeah, okay, I'll try role playing. Do you like to do it? And if so, what's your favorite role to play? No?
Speaker 2: Not really, No, I don't. I don't know.
Speaker 1: If you're just into good sex, yeah, okay, given or received a golden shower.
Speaker 3: Receipt received, you're off for it.
Speaker 1: Do you like it? Yeah? Okay? You down to get some piste on? Yeah, okay, it's equal opportunity. Right before you got into porn, did you ever have sex at work? Oh?
Speaker 2: No, unfortunately not No, not at the strip club? Okay, should have, but I didn't, and then I worked in a film stave before that, so those not you.
Speaker 1: Weren't bent over behind the medicine cabinet fantasy. Like I'm giving all these new fantasies. You should put this on your o f. It could be like the like they were coming into Savannah.
Speaker 2: You know, I like that because it's real.
Speaker 1: Yeah, m hm, I know things. You know? Ever hooked up with a friend's sibling? No?
Speaker 3: Would you?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Which friend? Kidding? Yeah? All right, let's see last one of the naughty questions.
Speaker 3: Do you like dirty talk?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do I like it a lot? Are you a big dirty talker? Or do you want your partner to dirty talk?
Speaker 2: I like birth it's kind of boring when the guy is really quiet.
Speaker 1: So what's an example of dirty talk that you would want from your man?
Speaker 2: Just like calling me a little slut? Okay, so slut horror play? Yeah, okay, like a little bit degrading okay, you know.
Speaker 3: The dumb you want to be dominated and like, yeah, you go back into the s and the bdsum stuff.
Speaker 2: Maybe it really is a bon me.
Speaker 1: We're unleashing some privatogey. We're getting the truth from this Savannah bond, all right. Next out of questions, spicy questions. Most embarrassing thing that's happened to you sexually? It could be on set or offset.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't say like I get embarrassed easily. And I did hate as someone else that question, and I was like trying.
Speaker 1: To think, I nothing embarrassing really happened to me on set. I'm not one of those people. Like the most thing I could think of is like in the beginning when like you're doing doggie and then you queaf and you're like, oh, do they really think it's something whatever?
Speaker 3: But we're all human, like we know what that means.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but nothing ever really happened or like for me, But is anything maybe in your personal life?
Speaker 2: No, not really, but I feel like a fear of mine, like I do a lot of anal so it would be like literally shooting all over another performa.
Speaker 3: Has that happened at all?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Does it happen in your personal life?
Speaker 1: No, so you've always been But do you in your personal life if you liked it in your in work or whatever, do you actually prep like you would for a scene or is it We've always just done it and it just works out well because some people do it and they're like it over preps, you know where it kind of takes it away. Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I've just in my personal life, I haven't always like prepped to the extent I would full poll on, but.
Speaker 1: But nothing's ever happened, like like bad wise, where you're a fear of is what we're talking about. Oh yeah, no, yeah, okay, because thats why I think I think a lot of sometimes it's like obviously at home sex to porn sex is different because the length of it and like the you know what you're doing. But I feel like we sometimes often overthink the cleaning out process where we probably wouldn't do it if you were just into it in that moment and it was just let it happen. I want to say, like, do you just take the way I don't know how this.
Speaker 2: That's it? The other I would be I would be embarrassed. You can't take that back.
Speaker 1: So what is the longest that you've ever gone without sex? You said five weeks, like it was like a decade, And what was the longest.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's been very consistent for a long time, lucky ye, I don't know. Yeah, five weeks is a long time for me. I don't know. I feel like it's been good though, because I did focus on sex a lot, and I would like use it to feel good because I do like it, and I feel like it's almost like spiritual, like after I've had sex, I feel so good. But it's got to take breaks, I suppose. Okay, do you feel like that true? Did you say it's been six months?
Speaker 1: So the longest I've ever gone has been eight to nine months, And that I mean at the time. And again, it's like once you get over a certain time, it's just like you figure to a point. Because I'm a highly sexual person, I probably think that I'm I wouldn't say I'm a sex addict, but I like and I can come. I have to come like at like a regular basis kind of thing where even though I'm not having sex, I'm definitely masturbating a lot. Yeah at this point, what day are we got?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: I think it's been like a month.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but yeah, part of that was like three months, so not very often. But it's also for me, it's about it's about quality. It's for me, it's against the same thing. It's like I'll go in a date with people and I am in this dating stage in my life and I've done a lot of personal work myself, so it's like I can see red flags more clearly now of where I can still date and still have a great time, but you're still not gonna fuck me, Like that's not you know, the Member four it was like, but I just want to get fucked because and it doesn't matter what you're talking about. And then it's like they stay around for maybe a little bit longer where I'm like, eh, but what are you doing for me? So yeah, So for me, it's like I'd rather find someone that I like and that I have similar interests with and not just like a roster that I used to have. Yeah, rosters exhaustion. Yeah yeah, but yeah, I'm down to build it up again. And my walls are down right now as far as like opening love into my life and I'm you know, open to what is out there. But it's also I'm not dealing with crumbs. I'm dealing with like bring your A game because I'm an amn A plus bitch.
Speaker 3: Yeah I need some A one service.
Speaker 2: I love that inspiring Yes, has I.
Speaker 3: Don't want to ask you that one yet?
Speaker 1: Have you like we can't go to that great conversation and lead up with this one? Have you ever broken up with someone because they were bad in bed? No?
Speaker 2: I haven't, okay, I haven't had too many bad experiences, which is kind of weird.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, ever thought about someone else during sex?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: Okay? Top porn stars?
Speaker 3: What is your top three like lists?
Speaker 1: Let's do the top three that you've worked with and top three that your wish list.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's really hard. I can't. I can't give a top like three. It's like, like I said, like, you know, like our Soakira, Jada Phoenix, you like. I think you guys are great, but.
Speaker 3: No ranking system. It's just that's the Yeah, there's.
Speaker 1: No ranking.
Speaker 2: As for guys. That's tough as well. I'm not really sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, oh fair, fair?
Speaker 3: Have you ever dated somebody older?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: Okay, are you open to it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Not too old though?
Speaker 1: All right? All right. Craziest place you've ever had sex?
Speaker 2: Well, it was for Andy, for only fans. It was inner Tesla during the day, downtown and the wings of the doll up. Someone was driving the cosh.
Speaker 1: Wow okay, and nobody stopped jaw that didn't see anybody like looking at y'all fucking while the driving because it drives itself or somebody else was in there driving it.
Speaker 2: If someone was driving it kind of saples a ysis Okay, how they I don't know. No, Yeah, there was someone driving it and people did see.
Speaker 1: It was kind of hot. I mean if I was like watching me, like, what the what is going on?
Speaker 2: But I didn't know what was going to happen either. They were like, okay, so you're.
Speaker 1: Gonna do this, and I was like all right, okay, donles went off and I was like, did it make you hornier or excited? Or were you like who the fun? Or is the cops gonna come here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I was scared.
Speaker 3: Okay, so you were scared?
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, you're like I was hoping I would to be over.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not trying to like lose get backtent, back to Australia.
Speaker 1: Oh, let's see a couple more questions. Let's go into kinky questions. Quickest orgasm It takes me a while, I would say quickest probably two minutes.
Speaker 3: Two minutes.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay.
Speaker 3: Is it by yourself or with somebody?
Speaker 2: By myself?
Speaker 1: Okay? Yeah? Are you a hatachie.
Speaker 2: Girl, dil Do Hatashi?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Hatachi it's my favorite.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's always by my bed and ready to go.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is not really anything in comparison. I don't think this is very true.
Speaker 1: Do you have any fetishes?
Speaker 2: Yes, I like like thinking about the guy like fucking other girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you being a cuckold, are you joining like fucking or just the fact that maybe he did it by himself and like you know, and you're like filthy talking afterwards talking.
Speaker 2: About the second Okay, yeah, I like that. To me.
Speaker 3: It's like, tell me about what you just did.
Speaker 2: Because I think it's like a hot girl thing. When you're hot girl, you don't always want to be the holt girl. You want them to like get.
Speaker 1: There and come back to the hot girl that you belong to. Yeah, I like it woke up to someone you didn't know their name.
Speaker 2: No, not maybe when I was like twenty, but nah no.
Speaker 1: Okay smart smart one shower sex or car sex? Co how many positions do you know? Sexual positions? Let's count them? How many do you know?
Speaker 2: Okay, calco rovest, calco spoon, missionary side saddle.
Speaker 1: That's five. That's from Savannah Bough. I know she knows some more, but right now we're gonna we're gonna.
Speaker 2: Get yeah, with the essentials.
Speaker 1: Hmmm. Have you ever been walked in on while masturbating. Yeah did you stop? Did you keep going? Were you like, uh, come back later?
Speaker 2: I probably stopped? Tell sec oh sorry, sorry, you.
Speaker 1: Were in here for me.
Speaker 3: Yeah exactly.
Speaker 1: Okay. Let's see last kinky question, sex skill that you were most proud of. What is something that stands out when someone's maybe a performer and your past partners, when like she's the best.
Speaker 2: At a main one, I would say doughty talk.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, okay, you talk that come out of them girl.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the dick motivates me. And I'm just sorry, I know I'm good at This.
Speaker 1: Is my own heart, all right, heart? Which is romantic questions? Would you consider yourself a romantic?
Speaker 2: I never thought that I was until I moved to America because the Australian guys are not romantic at all, Okay, And then I came here and I was like, well, like it's different, and I'm like, I really do like it and it is very important.
Speaker 1: So what would you say is the most romantic thing someone's done for you?
Speaker 2: We haven't seen much.
Speaker 3: What's the most romantic thing you've done for someone a partner?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's just the same. I haven't really had like the opportunity because I thought I wasn't romantic, and now I'm realizing as I've gotten older and moving here, like the culture is different.
Speaker 1: Okay, so we're we're not there yet, but we're we haven't found the right person to be romantic too. I think that also, you can't just be romantic to everybody, I feel like, because then it also is misleading the people where it's like if if you just want to have sex, you can't.
Speaker 2: Be romantic if you want it.
Speaker 1: If you're with the partner, which you've been with someone for seven years, they're not really you know said that. You know, he's Australian, so he wasn't the most romantic. So now we're going to try something different. So I have hope for you. I feel like women should be romance. So I also think though too, it's like how you receive love and you you know, give love is one of those things. That's where it's like, if that is your thing, the more that you want to do, like what you want someone to do for you is what you should do for other people to.
Speaker 3: Receive it back. Yeah, you know those things.
Speaker 1: So it's like being open to those ideas of like maybe you didn't think it was romantic, but maybe you are romantic and it's just typical things you normally would have done for.
Speaker 3: People you care about.
Speaker 1: Yes, I agree the thoughtfulness making out or cuddling.
Speaker 2: Definitely making out. Not huge on cuddling.
Speaker 1: Okay, dinner date or movie date? Do you know?
Speaker 2: I like to talk?
Speaker 1: So Okay, we used to be.
Speaker 3: A boring cut or uncut.
Speaker 2: I didn't really care, to be honest, probably uncut though I feel like we were born that way and it's kind.
Speaker 1: Of weird like that they cut it. Yeah.
Speaker 2: But then also a lot of Americans are like, oh, it's gross, but as long as they're clean, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: All right, romantic sex or kinky sex.
Speaker 2: A combination is good. But if I had to choose, probably, I mean it depends on the merge.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'll let you slide on that one. Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: If you needed a fun safe word, what would yours be?
Speaker 2: Fun safe?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I honestly would probably just say, oh, stop, it's.
Speaker 1: Not really fun, like banana or tigers or.
Speaker 2: Like, I feel like that's kind of lame, so you would rather just say stop it. Yeah, we like stuff.
Speaker 1: I mean, it is blatant to the point I mean it is. That is good.
Speaker 2: I'm not gonna be like, oh my god, banana, Like.
Speaker 1: He's like, you're hungry, Savannah, what do you Yeah, you know, I'll give you just stop it.
Speaker 2: Would you have one?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I would.
Speaker 2: Might need to use.
Speaker 1: I don't know what, but I let's see, what would my safe word be? I think like pineapple, like something like that's not like in the moment. Maybe I don't know pineapple. I feel like it's just the first one, the thing that came to my head. But I feel I could come up with something better, like PEPs like flavors still kind of yeah, yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's some of the safe words I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: I'm like, that might make me entice them to do more things like opening it up to all right, last question in the romantic Let's see, what is your favorite place to be kissed?
Speaker 2: Probably in my lips, but nac is also okay, I'm pretty out there, all right, very.
Speaker 3: Sensual, very seductive.
Speaker 1: I like that. Well, that is the rest of truth with Texas. You pass the flying Colors. Like I said earlier, there's not any wrong answer because.
Speaker 3: It's all about miss Savannah.
Speaker 1: Bonn and I appreciate you for taking the time letting us to get to know you a little bit better here at private talk. Is there anything that you would like to ask us Texas while you're here