Speaker 1: What do you need to be doing with your dynasty teams as we head in to the final days of the twenty twenty five FFPC pre Draft Dynasty season. Who do you need to be drafting in your FFPC Bestball leagues in then ever too early Bestball and the never to early Super Flex Bastball Tournament. And most of all, what advice do you need to be taking from the twenty sixteen FFPC Main Event overall champion David Hubbard. I'm Eric Balkman. Farrell Elliott is here. David Hubbard will be joining us shortly. Stick around your High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour starts can't stay on the pressure.
Speaker 2: I'm listen broadcast live in horror round the world. You are now watching the most entertaining hour of radio on the planet. Welcome to the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com with your hosts, Eric Balkman and Farrel Elliott. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour is your heh for analysis from the best players in the world at now because no one else was available. Here are Eric Boltman and Barrel Elliots.
Speaker 3: Ever, thank you for all of you for lax and ballcall x watching this from around the world on the stream tonight and downloading and listening wherever you are.
Speaker 1: We appreciate it. My name is Eric Balkman. You know me from the Rodovs high Stakes load Down, the high Stakes Fantasy Football Show on the Better Sports Network and the FFPC over at my FFPC dot com. Hi, Hello, and welcome to Friday, April eighteen, twenty twenty five. It's going to be a banner show tonight as we kickoff. I don't want to say kickoff, because we're closing in on the thirteenth season or the fourteenth season of the high Stakes Fantasy Football Hour here on the FFPC family of podcasts. It's been quite a ride, and we have well over a thousand podcasts undertow and we are trying to figure out the best way to equip you guys for your rookie drafts, your dynasty drafts, your dynasty startup drafts, your redraft leagues which are going to be starting up here shortly, as well as the kf f f C leagues you are as well. Speaking of the kf f f C, why not bring in the Master of the kff C Ceremonies, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. You know them as j Farrell Elliott on the AX at kfff C official on the ACX. Please welcome in my co host for this evening, mister Farrell Elliott. Farrell, good evening, Welcome. How are you doing man?
Speaker 4: I'm doing really well. I may meet the master. I'm trying to figure out who won the the Sunrise at the Bourbon Turn Division last year, and I'm having trouble doing it.
Speaker 1: Was it was it Dom Dom? I thought Dom was next to me. Dom Gazzetti was next to me on that.
Speaker 4: I don't know. You know, Dom may have. Not only does the winner of that league get the the great respect of all the competitors, a wonderful championship trophy, but each year he will get a bourbon bottle from the Blyer Brothers Bourbon Company, signed by Rocky Blyer, a wonderful, beautiful bottle and a great collector's item. And we'll have another one coming from my associate Luke Blyer, who will be joining us live at the draft, and he'll bring another bottle of bourbon down for this year's winner. And it's interesting, Bulky. That's our seven thirty am Sunday, and it's always the first to sell out.
Speaker 1: You know. The thing is with with Luke and Rocky Blyer, Farrell Rocky Blyer, It's it's a painstaking process for me anytime I promote anything regarding Rocky Blyer, because he is from he hails from the great city in northeast Wisconsin, Appleton, Wisconsin, which is my hometown. I love it. Wonderful connectivity, yes, exactly. And and I was just I'm starting to show a little bit late tonight because I was in Green Bay earlier this evening or earlier this afternoon, trying to plot out because I'm going be broadcasting live from the NFL Draft for a lot of my shows next week up there, and I'm trying to figure out the best way home and trying to figure out you know, it doesn't matter. So what I what I want to bring up is Rocky Blyer is from Appleton. But Rocky Blyer played football for my art rival. I went to Foxvillle Luthern High School in Appleton, Wisconsin. Rocky Blyer was Appleton Xavier Catholics cool in Appleton, Wisconsin. So it's it's a weird thing for me. Man. I still hold Rocky bly I regard but at the same time, like this guy was like battling against my my uncles, my my my cousins. You know, it's it's it's wild man.
Speaker 4: Still waters run deep, don't they both?
Speaker 1: They do? They do? And UH and listen if I ever met I'm I'm a big fan boy. And when I'm broadcasting live at the NFL Draft in Green Bay coming up next week, if Rocky is around, I will definitely have them on my show because I would love to. I would love to bring that UH to to everybody. I want to bring everybody into what we're talking about tonight on the High six Fantasy Football Hour on UH the f f PC Family and podcasts. Holy cal Farrell, we are less than a week away from finding out. You know, you and I have been talking about all these rookies and and not only all these rookies, but all these veterans that are going to be affected by how these rookies are drafted over the course of three days here at Northeast Wisconsin for the last three months. And now we're finally coming to a head on this. It's gonna be it's gonna be compelling, it's gonna be unbelievable. We have Travis Hunter, a player that has you know, we've never seen before in the NFL. We've seen versions of him, but we've never seen anybody like him before. We have an underwhelming quarterback class. We have an underwhelming wide receiver class. We have an amazing tight end class. We have an amazing running back class. And I think that's what I want to lead in with you tonight. The FFPC never two early best ball tournaments are almost full. In fact, they might be full. I have to load it up right now, but they're very very close from being full. The orphans for the FFPC probably already taken. We have startup drafts starting at one hundred dollars and going up. We have a two hundred fifty dollars and five hundred dollars and a twenty five hundred dollars league that are very very close to fillings. So check that out and my ff PC my f f PC dot com and the Big Goerrilla Tournament over at m y FFPC dot com. A million dollar grand prize, including but not limited to a four person jungle safari if you get I in on hitting that seventh pick five times in a row with the seven bananas promo, the Early Rampage Promo as live as right right now. So if you are playing in the f f PC Big Goerilla Tournament and you join right now, you are basically getting in the Big Gorilla and the Early Rampage Tournament, two tournaments for the price of one entry fee. My f f PC dot Com is ready to go for that.
Speaker 4: I hope I win that safari because I'm going to turn it in and convert it to a trip to Detroit Sema Pal Bill Hollywood.
Speaker 1: Bill Hollywood was on the f f PC High Stakes Fantasy Football Show on the Better Sports Network last night and and Dom Gazetti was in the chat room as well. Farrell our good buddy, and Bill said, hey, why don't you join that FFPC or excuse me, the KFFFC Slow Main event and that would get us down to six and Dom said, okay, I will, And he's in. Dom is in. Bill Hollywood is in. Yours truly is in the first kff s C Slow Main event of the year. Check that out at KFFFC dot com. I am itching the draft and you should be true. So join that KFFFC dot com you get draftians, Dom, Bill, myself and a bunch of other luminaries here. Before we get into David Hubbard, the twenty sixteen FFPC main event champion, I want to talk about some of the things that are going around the NFL right now, included, but not limited to, Ashton Genty. Jonathan Jones, who covers the NFL or cbssports dot Com. Pharrell reporting that quote plenty around the league strongly believe the Raiders and I have to bring my chain out for this since we're talking Raiders. The Las Vegas Raiders have fallen in love with Boise State running back Ashton Genty. Jonathan Jones from CBS Sports. Again, as I quoted earlier, the quote here from Jones is one executive from an AFC team went so far as to say, it's a foregone conclusion that Las Vegas will take Ashton Genty with the number six pick. It would not qualify as a surprise that Pete Carroll is looking for his Marshawn Lynch and he probably has found him in Ashton Genty out of Boise State. The running back room in Las Vegas, Ferrell, as you could probably attest to, it's not great and it probably has been a lot better over the course of the years. But Ashton genty if he is added to this room, if he has added as the as the Belcow for not only the twenty twenty five season and beyond Holy Cow, that would be tremendous and be tremendous for Dynasty teams as well. If Ashton Gensy is picked by the Raiders at six, is he the one on one for you in rookie Dynasty drafts? Oh?
Speaker 4: I think he is no matter where he lands, but he's he'll be a one on one almost everywhere. You know eighty percent maybe do you think eighty percent that high? You put him back there with a veteran like Moster, that's a good combination of what you know. You you would think, well, Moster will come in and be a change of pace, a good, good catch back. But there's there's plenty of room for there. Akin to what you might see at at the at the Ravens with number forty three. That's Justice Hill and of course our beloved Derrick Henry.
Speaker 1: What do you make of Derrick Henry and Baltimore Farrell like like, I don't have this on the sheet, but I think it's compelling because he is thirty one years old. He's been awesome obviously, but with a strong running back class here and with Baltimore focusing in on that running back position, trying to find maybe not necessarily the next Derrick Henry, but the next guy that can take over for him. I think it's been not talked about enough, but that running back position for Baltimore. This is interesting as we you know, again not look at the end of the first round, but the end of the second round, the third round, or whatever whoever the Ravens draft at running back on Day two. This is right up there with the best you know, landing spots with anybody as far as running backs go. In the twenties twenty five NFL Draft.
Speaker 4: I think it's a good opportunity if you wanted to bring along the player. I think that team is has done well in the draft. They draft for specific and they draft players that fit their style, which is a little different from what you see from teams across the league. Is if the Ravens that the Ravens have always had a unique way to handle the combine and the numbers mean different things to them than they mean to most people, so they're always the most intriguing team or one of the most intriguing teams in the draft. I think if you do anything to take the ball out of Derrick Henry's hands, you're being foolish. But that being said, they've you know, they've always got the big running back, the big fullback that I like, there close to a three hundred pound volleyball. They've they've got Justice Hill, who we talked about previously. It'd be a hard way for a draft pick to get in and contribute very much, but you know, Bulky, it is a fifty three man roster with forty eight of them active, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: I think if you know, if you own Derrick Henry in Dynasty, if you have, if you already have drafted him in the first two or three rounds of your KFC or f FPC, Best Ball leagues or what have you, it's fine. But I'm telling you, like I just I feel like the way you succeed in Dynasty is getting these guys no you know, in your you know, late first round, early second round rookie drafts, keeping on your roster, and I think we have seen this last year, Parrell. I don't know how your Dynasty leaguess turned out, but I have been incubating Trey Benson. I have been incubating Blake Koram, And I think whoever the Ravens draft, probably not somebody on Day one, but whoever they draft on Friday in round one or excuse me, in round two or round three, man, that is gonna be an awesome player to have in twenty twenty six. And the reason you want to draft it's not necessarily, Hey, this guy's gonna be great this year. The reason you draft him is because you have him on your team. So after the twenty twenty five season, you're able to trade him, You're able to utilize him for the twenty twenty six season. Could be Caleb Johnson, it could be quinnch On Judkins. It could be a variety of players here. And I think that, well, twenty twenty five doesn't look great for a Ravens running back drafted this season, twenty twenty six could look awesome. And if you're in the the scenario of you want to you know, Sean Siegel has talked about this on many FFPC podcasts before this, this always you know, constantly reloading. You get that Ravens running back who Baltimore drafts on on Friday or maybe early Saturday. You can be looking at a huge boon for your fantasy Dynasty relevance going forward, not necessarily this year, but your years in twenty twenty six and years beyond.
Speaker 4: And we are extremely deep at the position this year. And we talked with you know, Chuck Root last week and I asked him, you know, six or seventh round pick of the rookie draft and in Dynasty, you know what, how you value that? And Jump did in particularly given a lot of value. And I talked about that's where I got the checko one year and it I've had so many texts and a few calls after the show last week of everyone wanting to tell me who they had gotten in the late rounds and how happy they were about it. And I think, Balky, you are spot on once again. Especially when you've got a deep running back and talented class like this, go out there and get you those running backs.
Speaker 1: I want to bring this up, Farrell, because we've been talking running backs. Let me let me talk about receivers here the Athletics. Colton Poncy, who covers the Lions, says that Brad Holmes, I'm gonna leave my Raiders thing on just for lack of another reason.
Speaker 4: We appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you, Pharrell. Colton Pouncey, who covers the Lions for the Athletics, says that Brad Holmes, who is the GM, says he has quote less certain about extending Jamison Williams contract than he is for extending defensive end Aiden Hutchinson contract and safety Kirby Joseph's contract. Now, this is a reading between the line scenario for Colton Pouncy, a wide receiver, extending him in the NFL. Right now, it's not going to be cheap. It's been very expensive to Higgins is proof of that, right as the number two receiver for the Bengals signing a mint for Cincinnati going forward. Holmes says he'd like to add competition to the wide receiver room in Detroit, which is no surprise there. The Lions have said that they are going to pick up James and Williams fifth year option, but it's possible that they invest in another wide receiver, be it in round two, round three, round four, what have you in this year's draft and preparing for Jamison Williams signing for a bigger deal with a different team in twenty twenty six and beyond now pouncing the excuse me, The writer for.
Speaker 5: The Athletic who covers the Lions says that the team has not spent a first round, a second round, or a third round pick on a wide receiver since Jameson.
Speaker 1: Williams in twenty twenty two. I don't know if that means anything. I don't know if that is something significant. It could be either way here, But as we look at Jamison Williams Farrell not only in Best Ball this year, but in Dynasty in years to come, I'm kind of down on him. I always have been down on him for whatever reason. Maybe it's it's self imposed stuff with Jameson Williams over the years as far as how he has developed to an NFL player, I've always been down on him. But now I see this, I'm like, God, I'm even more down on him. And if the Lions end up drafting a wide receiver on Day two, I don't think they draft one on Day one, but if they draft a wide receiver on Day two, I'm really down on Jameson Williams. Your thoughts on drafting Jameson Williams and Best Ball this year, as well as if you have him in a dynasty league right now, in the KFFFC or the FFPC, how do you handle him properly.
Speaker 4: Let's draft James and Williams. Let's draft anyone from Detroit. Let's be in business with Detroit. That's a good move for fantasy football as far as contracts and people that follow those things. For a reason, we've got labor peace and we've got a CBA that expires in twenty thirty. However, those in the know will tell you that we're likely to get a new CBA before this one runs its full course, and the Lions may be looking to lock up defenders which are in short supply, along with the offensive linemen that are in short supply, and see how the market develops for the wide receiver. Cincinnati was very successful in waiting to sign their receivers. They paid for them, respectively, and they did it out of an available cash in the salary cap. We don't know exactly where the salary cap is going, but it is growing every year. And if we get a new CBA within the next eighteen or twenty four months, that will be reflected in some of those skill position wide receiver running back contracts, we'll probably see a gain in those, so and I wouldn't worry about having him as a Dynasty player. And I don't think he's Detroit specific. I think he's got a skill set. Maulkey. The reason that you are souring on him somewhat is he's named after an Irish whiskey and not a beloved bourbon of your choice here in Kentucky. So that's one of your that's deep in your psyche of why you can't get with it.
Speaker 1: As theogremmnger from Fantasy Points would say, shout out to theogrammager who is always giving constant shoutouts. This was this was a thing that happened Ferrell, And I think I might have mentioned this to you. THEO and many others two years ago were definitely in on Jamison Williams and they said how can we And I might have mentioned this on the show before. I apologize that I have right exactly, but they said, they said, how can we reference Jameson Williams on our podcast without people like knowing who we're talking about. So they had to come up with a nickname.
Speaker 4: For him, Yeah, Whiskey Bill.
Speaker 1: Whiskey Bill was the nickname.
Speaker 4: And nobody could break such a complicated cold.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. So right, so Whiskey Bill is how we will refer to him. We were carrying this over from from Fantasy Points and THEO Gremmager. Whiskey Bill. Will he be a Lion after his fifth year contract or fifth year option is picked up? We don't know, but Farrell has already let you know his thoughts on him. I happen to agree with Farrell on a lot of this. And so we move on to the Houston Texans. Farrell ESPNS DJ B Enemy has reported that the tech and this may not be breaking news, but the Houston Texans are expected to quote ad receivers in the twenty twenty five NFL Draft after Nico Collins in the Houston wide receiver room. It's not great. Bob Stefon Diggs is no more in Houston. He has departed via free agency. Tank Tell may not play at all in twenty twenty five because he had that need dislocation towards the end of the season and he tore multiple ligaments there. The team has traded for Christian Kirk, which obviously helps. They've signed Justin Watson, which I don't want to say obviously helps, but on the service it helps along with Braxton Barrios from the Miami Dolphins who's joined the Houston Texans. And by the way, Braxton Barrios towards ACL last year, so he's recovering from that on his own. You are looking at Collins, you are looking at Barrios, Kirk, and Justin Watson as the top four receivers in Houston right now. That is going to change. Kirk is going to be joined by Collins and somebody else in the draft right now. I think that the thing we have to understand right now, as tempting as it is to take Christian Kirk in best ball drafts right now and trading for him for pennies on the dollar, the Houston Texans receiver that you want to own is unknown to us right now. He is going to be a guy that's drafted in the second round. He's going to be a draft a guy that's drafted in the third round. And I think that's who you want to own, not only in dynasty leagues, Pharaoh, but in redraft leagues as well, and not.
Speaker 4: A particularly deep draft at the wide receiver position. Bulkie not the top end speed that we've seen amongst some receivers over the years. Yeah, and you know, we've got a textan waiting in the green room. Who's who knows more about fantasy football than anyone who has spoken or anyone who has written here about any of these things. But it's Houston has gone out that the thing that says to me that they don't have the receiver that they want. They've gone out signed three of the same guys. Uh yeah, and that's that's probably back. Two of them are hurt. You know, as Corey Walters points out, it reminds us Kirk is hurt. And you know, uh, you've got a receiver here in Barrios that is recovering from an injury. And you know, Barrios is a complimentary player at best. So yeah, there's there's some guys. There's some guys coming here. And what does Tank dale way? Was it like in the one fifties?
Speaker 1: It's not in the one fifties. It's heavier than that, but.
Speaker 4: That you know, and Tank Dell is a player that had issues to but boy, you know, but let's just talk about the good stuff fantasy football. You got Nico Collins and you know you got Nico Collins. How happy you should be?
Speaker 1: What's ironic here when we talk about Tank Dell's weight, Ferrell as we as we bring on our guests here tonight. Shortly, You and I have dined at Joe's Stone Crab, Yes Vegas. Yeah, And what's interesting is you and I have both not each of us, oh, I should say each of us. We have each eaten Stone Crab in the weight equivalent to Tank Dell on different occasions. Tank Dell weighs in at one hundred and sixty five pounds. Farrell, you and I have tag team to eat in Las Vegas. Damn near three hundred and forty pounds of stone Crab and Tank Dell and weighs in hundred and sixty five. That's not great. That's not good. It's great for me, it's not great. Take out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, get Doc got youson to tell you about his story. And you know, we had another thing we wanted to talk about with Mark Andrews. Only we want to get our hope. We want to get our guests out here and maybe we can get him invouted that Andrews out.
Speaker 1: Well, maybe we can't. I'm gonna bring him in right now. Yeah, bring him in, and quite frankly, I think we'll have audio. I don't know if we have video, but that's okay. Uh. This is a guy.
Speaker 4: Who you must need to get a haircut for Easter, or he got a haircut for Easter and he's not happy about how it looks.
Speaker 1: Well, definitely I need a haircut for Easter.
Speaker 4: Well, you don't need a haircut. He looks like you put a little shoe polished in that beard, just dartning up on you.
Speaker 1: You know. I put some oil and some pamon in it.
Speaker 4: You look good. You some pamon. You put some of the pamond.
Speaker 1: But I will say this, my my my history on this show is there's a hole in it, Farrell, because I had this guy on. God, I don't know how many years ago it was, and now we're friendly bringing him back. This is not quite ten years, not quite ten years, but it's pretty close to ten years. This is a guy who is the most accomplished, and I'm gonna say, arguably, for all this he's arguably the most accomplished. He's arguably the highest winner. He's arguably the guy who has won the most money over the course of the last ten years in the FFPC be at the main event, the Football Guys Players Championship, the Fantasy Pros Championship, the Big Gorilla this year, as well as the Best Ball Tournament. You follow him on the X and I should have this up right now, and I don't have him, but I promise you I will get it. He won it with Nelson Sousa the main event in twenty sixteen. A guy who is no stranger to these airwaves. He is David Hubbard. And I'm trying to bring him on right now and trying to bring him on and introduction. I know, it's a beauty of an introduction.
Speaker 4: And it's kind of like when Carson would introduce Sinatra and he wouldn't quit talking about him. You know, It's like, what do you say? And then he would say all these things and all of them are true. The thing I love about Hubbard, you know, he'll saddle up to me in Las Vegas and he'll always say something that that makes you feel really good about yourself.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 4: And I think he's uh. I think he's a great ambassador for the hobby and and availability is his greatest ability, and and you know he's just he's just the same guy with all guys I really do enjoy.
Speaker 6: All right.
Speaker 4: So he's muted too, he's muted and and.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to unmute him right now.
Speaker 4: And this is he just needs to reach out here and hit that little there he.
Speaker 1: Is, okay, So so we got dad David Hubbard, Ladies and gentlemen, welcome aboard my friend. Happy April to you. Good evening, David. What's been up? What's been up with you? What what's going on?
Speaker 6: Good? Uh? Hey, Bucky, Sorry about the delay. I couldn't figure this thing out like you screamed yard before, but for whatever reason, it was taking me through all kinds of hoops and I couldn't get on here.
Speaker 4: Hey, Phara, good to see you, brother.
Speaker 6: I run it a little late to My wife had me feeding cows and donkeys and chickens tonight and I couldn't get through with the chores in time to get here on time. But well made it.
Speaker 4: Listen a genuine farmer, he and goodman. Yeah, yeah, the reasons I love him.
Speaker 1: You are too kind, Like a lot of people who have seen you in the draft rooms, David with the bestball Tournament, the Big Gorilla or whatever they're They're like, Oh, I'm so excited to see Dave on the high stakes Fantasy Football our tonight because I know if I'm drafting in the late draft tonight, which you're not drafting in, I don't have to deal with him because they're gonna be on the air with us tonight, which is great, and I'm so thankful for you for you doing that. So so let's lead off here tonight, and I want to start in Green Bay, which is where the draft will be in less than a week. Marshawn Lloyd was drafted by the Packers last year in the second round and had a really really rough training camp, a really rough freshman season in the NFL, especially when you consider how good Josh Jacobs was and then you go to Emmanuel Wilson and Chris Brooks and what have you. But as we draft in the Never Too Early Bastball Tournament, the Big Gorilla Tournament right now, Marshaon Lloyd is still a part of the Green Bay Packers. He was still a second round pick last year. David, I'm obviously setting you up for this right now. Why should we not forget about Marshawn Lloyd for twenty twenty five drafts this season.
Speaker 6: You must be looking at my exposures in drafts or something, because I started doing I'm won a big beastball guy to the last couple of years. It's a learning curve. Bestball to redraft. It's definitely a different game than draft. And now I'm like addicted to the best ball. So I did a ton of the nearly number two early best balls, and to me, Marshawn Lloyd was like the true value of all those drafts. People getting enamored with the rookies and they want to draft the rookies. This guy's has the pedigree. I think the guy's gonna be a huge part of their game. I think they overused Josh Jacobs last year, and I think they're gonna cut him back and use Lloyd a lot more this year. And maybe I'm giving some information away. It's gonna help some other people. But Marshawn Lloyd is like just a free free click for me and all these drafts.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm adding him to my list. Hush, Okay, this is gonna I'm gonna I got a two part question. I'm gonna go a little off strip. The first one on going is on script. I like trying to focus and capture players that are on very good teams. Buffalo Bill's I'm always looking at Buffalo Bill's a very good team. Uh, they got running backs, they got our Kentucky and Ray Davis, they got James Cook. Is their preference? Can one of them become a fantasy scorer that you would that you would look to start all the time?
Speaker 6: Definitely. I think there's a real chance they could move Cook. I mean Cooking. The Buffalo Bills don't or not see an eye to eye right now. He wants a lot of money. He might be one of those guys that says, I mean he performed and they don't want to pay a running back. So it's not gonna shock me if Cook's not a Buffalo Bill when the season kicks off. Ray Davis is another guy that has a lot of value in draft right now, and I don't think he'll move up until till that happens, so you'll be able to You can get Ray Davis at no cost, and James Cook's kind of an unknown and you might overpay for James Cook right now.
Speaker 4: Question. This is the one I'm really really interested in because we asked this damn question about Cooks and Davis every week. Here's one. I made a trade in Dynasty a future draft pick, I think, like a second pick to acquire Mark Andrews last week, and I think a lot of people begin to think Mark Andrews is through. But eleven touchdowns last year, a string of six games I think at the end of season, scoring in each game, plus the consistency and the production out of very few targets make me think that Andrews lead he gets healthy and comes back. You know, he missed the two games in September, very little contribution in the two games I think in Week three or four, and I think that soured a lot of fantasy players on him. Andrews has to be sliding down from what we've traditionally seen him in the drafts. Did I make a good trade and are you targeting Andrews at a depressed price this year?
Speaker 6: Andrews is an interesting guy this year. I've seen him go in the sixth round, early sixth round of drafts, which is if he returned to for him, you know, what people remember about him was that he dropped that big pass in the playoffs that kind of left everybody with a sour days and that's why there's probably rumblings about him moving. But I'm not so sure the Ravens want to move on for him. Think they're happy with Likely and Andrews both playing. And uh yeah, Andrews in some drafts has definitely been a value I've seen. I've gotten him in the ninth round of some of those early early Bastball drafts, which I think is a really good value. But he's living pretty much in the seventh round of the drafts, and because to be unknown about whether he moves to another team, and then Likely's value spikes and likely lives in like the tenth to eleven twelfth round. If Andrews moved, Likely would do what he's gonna go way up the board right right and Andrews depending on where he goes. But I think I think they like Andrews, and I don't think Andrews is going anywhere.
Speaker 4: I think John Terry has already had too much ginger all of the night.
Speaker 1: No, I get what he's saying. It's fine, you do please, Okay, So he is saying Andrews is not done, but Baltimore is going to trade Mark Andrews for his own personal safety. Not saying I agree with it, but I understand what.
Speaker 4: That's always, That's always every general manager.
Speaker 6: That drop pass was horrible, There's no doubt about it. But so David, like Lamar said, after that game, the game for the NFL game, you can't blame one play on It could be a series of plays. That's just the one that's magnified because it happened at the end of the game. There's other reasons why they lost that game.
Speaker 1: So so David, that begs the question here, Like you know, you have a lot of NFL fans looking at how the Ravens lost that game, and they put it on Mark Andrews. He had another bad drop of that game. Do you feel like, hey, when you see something like that at the end of the season and then the best ball season and redraft season with Big Gorilla, the never too early tournaments in the NFPC start up in January, do you feel like, hey, I should capitalize on that. Everybody's down on Mark Andrews as a Raven in twenty twenty five, do you feel like he is being unfairly downgraded? And I'm not saying just Mark Andrews, but there's other players like that where you're like, I should be cashing in on this guy right now, because in June and July, I'll never get this guy cheaper than what he is now.
Speaker 6: It's human nature balky on anything, and people only see what happened with recency bias is what a lot of people call it in fantasy football. That's what the most recent thing happened with him. They forget that he's been an All Pro tight end and dominate the NFL. He's a mismatch nightmare. The kid also has Type one diabetes, which is not a bargain for anybody to deal with UH in life. So that's that's another factor he deals with. But his talent is is unquestioned. And I think Lamar really likes the guy. I think they're like.
Speaker 4: Really on his face after that game and after that play.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 4: I think you'll never drop another one, you know. I mean, I've never seen a player just so mournfully in pain.
Speaker 6: And all all you hear from teammates coaches is the guys the hardest worker on the team and and does everything the right way. He's a leader. I mean football it happens. I means to every play great players, not great players. You drop balls in big situations, you don't make the play. I mean babbled that extra point against set, Yeah players.
Speaker 1: David brought it up as well. Already, this is a guy who's already had the battle through so much, being a top type one diabetes guy with with Mark Andrews, Like, you're gonna tell me that that guy who's had to outwork everybody through high school through college the pros, Like this is not gonna ring true harder than it would with another random wide receiver, random tight end.
Speaker 6: Like He's not just gonna give up because of that.
Speaker 1: And and I think that that bodes well for him, whether it's on Baltimore this year or if they move on from him and they train into somebody else. I'm still dialed in on Mark Andrews for sure, no matter.
Speaker 6: The Baltimore have to get a would have to get a sweet deal for him for them to move.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I don't know if they'll get it, David like like if they might, they might not, But regardless, I'm just kind of like I'm dialed in on him, whoever he is playing for in twenty twenty five. I like it. The AFC is where the Ravens are, and it's where the Dolphins are as well. And that's my next question here. Jalen Wright is a player that I drafted on a few of my dynasty leagues. I have him in a few of my best ball leagues so far this year. And I'm playing Devil's advocate a little bit here, mister Hubbard. And to get your thoughts on Jalen Right, how confident are you in Jalen Wright being the backup to Devon A Chan this year? With Raheem moster at in Las Vegas, you know, with the Raiders. As I rep the Raiders to tonight, how confident are you that Jalen Wright will be the backup? And the Dolphins aren't going to be drafting somebody on Day one or Day two of the NFL Draft that will be the h Chan backup this year that will either you know, compete with touches for Right or overtake Right. I have Right on a few of my teams, and I'm just kind of wondering how you feel about Right for the twenty twenty five season.
Speaker 6: You're kind of locked in the night. Right and Marshall and Lauder Lloyd are very similar backs. Second year backs have both really talented backs that the team invested quite a bit in to get. They have draft capital, right, they have the coaches like them, and I think writes another guy that's probably miss price right now in the running back market, I would definitely be a buyer where he goes in drafts and redraft and basketball.
Speaker 4: Good Man, good Man, you know, buying in running backs this year is something that I think is going to be very very popular when we go to our dynasty rookie drafts and when we head to the main event. After watching some of these guys play in the preseason, the landing spot specific player that I am most interested in is Kansas State wildcat DJ Geinnings. I watched this player run for one hundred and eighty yards I think it was against Oklahoma State, and then he came back against Colorado, I think Oklahoma State he ran for one hundred and eighty yards. I said, well, that guy'll never have that game again. The next week he ran for the same thing. And you know it's just he can catch the ball pretty well. If your thoughts on Giddings, I did take note that you're Houston Cougar's shut him down a little bit when he came down there, but nevertheless, Yeah, Giddins is a player. I'm interested in your thoughts on this player. I know you're familiar with it.
Speaker 6: I'm a huge DJ Gettings fan. I mean, I think arguably he's The running backs are in this class are like crazy good. This may be the best class I've ever evaluated that I can remember. From a running back standpoint. I think it's the best running back class in the history of the NFL.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, I'm gonna stop here right there, David, because you were drafting back in twenty seventeen when we had Fournette and McCaffrey mixing and Aaron Jones and James Connor and all those guys. But you're saying twenty twenty five is actually better than that class.
Speaker 6: I think this class is the best class in the last twenty years. I really do, talent wise, and Gettings is right there with all of them. And we talk about gen T, talk about Hampton, all those guys. There's a litany up you can't start. I find a new guy every day. I watch football film right down. This is my all season, and literally all I do is I don't play poker much anymore. I literally watch film every day I find a new running back, and I've never done this as long as I've been watching film and evaluate players, keeping notes on players, I find a new running back I like in this class every day of the week. It's crazy. There's gonna be a lot of undrafted free agentc that are gonna stick. If I was a running back on some of these teams, I would be scared for my job because some of these guys aren't gonna have a job. Because these guys are gonna come in and take their jobs, They're not a doubt in my mind.
Speaker 1: I think this works in your favorite David, because I know you're not a you don't play dynasty or whatever, so it's easier for you to say, like, hey, these veterans that have been on these NFL teams last there of three years. I have no interest in drafting him in Best Ball. I have no interest in drafting him in the Big Gorilla, because you know that once these rookies hit, it like it. Pat Fitzmorris from Fantasy Pros said this is gonna be the biggest retirement party in the history of the NFL. With all these running backs this year is Elliott and all these guys like that, that's what's gonna happen, right, because all these rookies are gonna take it over. And like, yeah, I mean, you know, you're not going to overdraft these guys. But at the end of best ball drafts, the end of big guerilla drafts or what have you, like, these are the players you want to be investing in, Not Elliott, not not these other you know, not Ezekiel Elliott. Oh yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 6: I don't personally play dynasty, but I talked to Austin Martin, who maybe is the best player in the world, and we talk every day about different scenarios and I pick his brain, he picks my brain, and we agree that this class is like unbelievable.
Speaker 1: It's insane. It's insane, and like, you know, and the thing, if it is is like and I'll be watching this draft. I'm gonna be in person in Green Bay live watching this draft. I don't know how good these running backs are going to be because some of them are going to be drafted in the fourth round, the fifth round, and they could be the backups to whatever team drafts them. Because that's how good. This classes is going to be in twenty twenty five. To your point, farh. DJ Giddens one hundred and eighty seven yards against Oklahoma State this past year. The very next week against the fight in Sanders of the Colorado Buffaloes went for one hundred and eighty two yards. He tacked on three plus hundred yard rushing performances over the course of the remainder of the season. Twenty one catches over the course of this season doesn't matter for me. I am teaming DJ Giddens with David Hubbard as well. I think this is guy that you're gonna want on your dynasty teams. This guy you're gonna want on your basketball teams as well.
Speaker 6: His vision an acceleration once he gets past the first.
Speaker 4: Level is like crazy long speed.
Speaker 6: It was and all that, but you don't really you haven't seen a lot of DJ giinnings. I liked set and watch some tape on it for a few minutes. Then you know, if you like running backs, you're gonna fall in love with that kid.
Speaker 1: I just feel like it's all about athleticism when you get into round two and round three, like, give me the guys who have the talent that cannot be coached right. Devin Neil is a good example of this. Devin Neil, I feel like, Okay, well you can. You can work with him to a certain point, but at a certain point his athleticism limitations will probably warrant him being a round three, round four pick in your dynasty draft or a late round pick in your Best Ball draft. DJ Giddens, that's a guy who can be coached up because he's got the natural talent. Give me the guys with the explosion, the speed, everything like that what Giddins has. Michelle Touton is another guy, and uh Brishard Smith is another guy really like and I think that those are the people that we need to be paying attention to if you want to win your your Best Ball leagues, your your Donas leagues. Those are the running backs I'd be concentrating on. Okay, let's move to a wide receiver here. David uh dk metcalf is no longer a Seattle Seahawk. He is going to be a member of the Pittsburgh Steelers. Whether that's catching balls from Mason Rudolph or Aaron Rodgers or Terry Bradshaw. I have no idea at this point right now. But how does DK Metcalf's presence in Pittsburgh affect George Pickens? How have you been handling Pickens in your Best Ball and Big Gorilla drafts right now? With the FFPC.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the problem with Pickings the Metcalf is the unknown. Right we don't know who the quarterback is gonna be. The offensive coordinator is an issue. Uh, they both have. I mean you can't question the talent. The talents there. They could beat anybody one on one and one on one matchups. So I think if they get the right quarterback, there are two guys that are reasonably priced in these drafts right now. Pickens is probably underpriced. DK's probably about right when he's priced. Maybe he has room for a sub upside, but it's going to depend on who lands at quarterback there and then you have to overcome the Arthur Smith play calling. But if the right quarterback gets there, maybe that helps. We'll see. But I think both guys are reasonably priced in drafts right now.
Speaker 4: You know, we're talking about these prices bulky, and we're forty something minutes into the show and we haven't said one thing about Mojoe and where some of these guys are Oh yeah, would you mind going to mister Armandi's service and looking up something for me from the Never Too Early Yeah? Absolutely, So I would like to know about the aging Tyreek Hill yep, and the non productive Jaylen Waddell. So I think and Dave. My opinion on Wadell has been I got this one right now. Watch people draft to him all the time, and I you know, fifty something catches last year, he got most of them in two games and two touchdowns the year before four touchdowns. The question I was going to ask you, does he have a bounce back year? I don't think a bounce back year is an him, And even if he does, he's not. Even if he were to have the bounce back to the previous year's numbers, those aren't numbers that are going to excite me. I would So I made my mind up on waddle I don't know about Hill thirty one, but still such a special athlete. And then there's the quarterback issues, Balky, you got you got draft spots on these guys.
Speaker 1: I do, yeah, absolutely. In the FFPC Never Too Early Best Ball Tournament ADP, which we're going to cite Fantasy Mojo and Joe on this Fantasymojo dot com at Fantasy Mojo on the ex the Godfather of the FFPC pros versus Shows Challenge. If you are playing in the FFPC, highly recommend you get a subscription to semojo dot com to set yourself apart from everybody else draffing in the FFP. See Tyreek Hill in the Never Too Early Basketball Tournament over the last week has been going as wide receiver fifteen Farrell. He is going on average at the three oh six. Now, Jalen Waddle, you have to go all all the way down to wide receiver thirty three at the six eight. This is Chris o'lave, Jordan Addison, Jerry Judy territory. So Waddle going way later. You're looking at three plus rounds later than Tyreek Hill here.
Speaker 4: But five rounds ahead of Pittman. Just going to throw that in there, funds ahead of Wattle, who oftentimes doesn't get it, doesn't necessarily play. He's been heard he's had some injuries. He you know, I remind everyone of that Pittman played last year with a broken back. Everyone says an injuries, But enough about Pittman, Dave. I think he'll might be right Wattle, you know, a single digit draft pick for this player. I think you ought'll be a twelve rounder.
Speaker 6: It depends to be on Wadle. Waddle has the talent.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: If there's a lot of noise about Tarik maybe moving on to so Tarik moved on, Wada would go up the board. There's no doubt about it, because then he would be the number one there and they would feature him more. The problem with Waddle is he disappears in some games, like you're talking about so yeah. And then back to the one great thing about this year and drafting, Parrell's gonna be able to own all the Michael Pittman he wants because he's like forgotten people.
Speaker 4: I'm running him down.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be my eighteenth round wonder. And when you come to Kentucky this year, though, you with.
Speaker 6: That every year, but I haven't made it yet.
Speaker 4: You will have. I gotta tell him storybook because we're gonna go over anyway. Dave is committed to coming. This might have been twenty three think and then Houston had the weather, the the August hurricane, and I called to check on how he was doing. He says, I'm fine, but this is what it looks like to my house. And the telephone polls were like this, they were they were they were almost Yeah, it was just and I said, I'll be damn uh we uh we're gonna miss We're gonna miss that uh at Hubbard again. But this is your year. Year's your year. I was just in Houston enjoyed a NonStop flight from Houston to Louisville. I was here before I ever, you know, quick flight. Yeah, this is your year, sir, all right, I'll be there for all right.
Speaker 1: So do you hear that commitment?
Speaker 4: Bunk?
Speaker 1: I heard it. I heard it, and I'm I'm I'm noting it here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, man, this is my year twenty.
Speaker 1: Five, all right. So I want to get so the the the input is pouring in on YouTube right now, David and I want to get to a much of this as we can. I don't know if you have thought on this, but Rubio, my good buddy, he wants to know what are your thoughts on Lamb freaking Laris and Lamb Larisson is a running back that and listen if you're not playing in Dynasty, and maybe you don't care about him if you're playing in basketball. Maybe you care about him a little like I don't have strong thoughts on this guy. I know that he is building up a following for Layton Bestball Drafts and Layton Dynasty Rooky Drafts. David, do you have anything to say about Lamb Larison or is this the guy that you've been avoiding. I don't know how you feel about it.
Speaker 6: I haven't watched a lot of tape on the kids, so I'd have to go and watch tape where I had a formal opinion on him. I haven't watched a lot of tape on Lamb Larson, to be honest with.
Speaker 1: You, which is fine. Now these guys you should know a little bit more than Lamb Larisson. Tom wants to know, and I do believe this is our good buddy, our Dolphins.
Speaker 4: Fan, para tomm.
Speaker 1: Where does David think the two running backs from OSU go in the NFL draft? I'm assuming he is talking about and quinnchron Judkins. David, do you have any feelings on where these guys go in the actual NFL draft? Because if you do believe that they're both first round picks or early second round picks or whatever, just obviously as skewed the way you've been drafting him in Bestball Leagues. How do you feel about the Ohio State rookie running backs in this year's draft?
Speaker 6: I think I think Henderson has a ton of upside. Judkins is a grinder. I don't know how his game translates to the NFL. We'll see. He got a little Naisey Harrison his game to me, So I don't know if I'm not I don't really try to push Judkins up Henderson. I'm all aboard. I'd like to have a piece of Henderson if I can. He goes right now. I mean, even without his landing spot. He's being drafted in the fourth and fifth round of these drafts, every one of them. So I'm not I'm not sold on where they're gonna go because a lot of these teams need running backs. So and with the talent of these guys, you can see some weird stuff, like I don't think you can This year is gonna be real hard to to have a draft flow, just like all these experts think it's gonna flow, because I think you'll see some teams making some moves where they think this is like these kids are like once in twenty year opportunity and people might move up to get a running back where in years past they haven't.
Speaker 4: Son is gonna be right there reporting on it.
Speaker 1: I'm not. I'm not looking forward to it because I know how busy I'm gonna be up in. I don't know if you guys know Doug Gottlieb at all, Yeah, a little bit. So Gottlieb is like he and I are sharing a desk for for one where broadcasting yeahs, because I go on before him and he is broadcasting live at the same location as I am this and I'm trying to get him on my show. We'll see if what it happens. But it's gonna be wild man. And like there are like three maybe four ways in and out of Green Bay from where I live. Uh, so I know it's gonna be like two hours asleep. And like Scott Pianowski from Yahu talked to me about this and and I told him, like, hey, this is like a few months ago when I had them on one of my shows, and I said, are you are you getting tired? You know, like the grind and everything, and David, you know how how hard it is to grind? And and he said, no, Look, we work in the toy department of the store. Nobody's crying for us, you know, and so I'm not. I'm not asking for many cry for me, because don't do it like it's gonna be fun. It's gonna be an absolute unbelievable week here covering the draft in in Green Bay, Wisconsin. But yeah, it's gonna be tiring. I'm gonna lose sleep over it. But that's okay because because I like it. And David, you know this, because of all the drafts that you have drafted, you know, you know, throw back to green to January when you've been drafting, and and you know going forward to August and September. You know how hard it is. But at the same time you have help. And this is what makes it worthwhile is having all these teams, all these pokers in the fire to try to, you know, translate all this hard work from a a little spark to a massive bonfire that can win you a seven figure grand prize.
Speaker 6: After after this draft, the boarder flip, I mean, there's gonna be a been it on landing spots. You'll see a lot of movement in the In Darren Amaldi's ADP charts because after the draft, landing spots will make a huge difference with some of these kids, for sure.
Speaker 1: Hold on real quick, Pharrell, John Terry piping in right now? What jersey is Balky wearing? The draft?
Speaker 4: Missed found your name?
Speaker 1: I have a lot of good ones I have, and this is just one. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet. I have a Dwayne bow Chiefs jersey. I have a Chad Pennington Jets jersey. I have a Trent Richardson Brown's jersey. I don't know what I'm gonna do yet, but all those are in play right now, and I'm looking forward to trying to figure out what I'm gonna do for the draft next week in Green Bay.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, my friend, I think you should showing been a Milwaukee Brewer jersey.
Speaker 1: Nobody's appreciate that would.
Speaker 4: Be your thing. And and then if Gottlie were to see any of your work, he might ask for a different show schedule. He might not want to follow you.
Speaker 1: It's very possible.
Speaker 4: That's that's all I'm saying. You know that happens in the music business all the time. I'm not going on after that.
Speaker 1: Let's thank you, I want to bring up the Jets here, David with Justin Fields now as the quarterback over Aaron Rodgers, over Zach Wilson, over Chad Pennington, everybody that they had over the last ten, fifteen, twenty years. There, Justin Fields brings up a unique proposition at the quarterback position here for lack of a better term for what he can do personally as a fantasy quarterback for you in Best Ball and Dynasty. But what I want to focus in on is what he is going to do for Garrett Wilson, his former collegiate teammate at Ohio State. How good or how bad or what is going to be the Justin Fields effect on Garrett Wilson this season.
Speaker 6: I really like Phil's for Wilson, their history going back to college. Phil's DJ Moore his best year was with Justin Fields. So Justin Fields kind of gets a bad rap. And personally, I'm rooting for the Jets. My best friend who goes out with me to draft some of these teams is a huge Jets fan, Lottie. I think you met her out there and she's just a diehard Jets fan. So I'm oping Justin Fields is it reaches his ceiling with the Jets, and I think he has a chance to. I think he hurts brees All a little bit. I don't know what the I don't know what the I mean. There's a lot of noise about the Jets going to like a three running back rotation with with with Bree and Brailin Allen and Isaiah Davis. So I think Fields will hurt all those guys. But I think he's gonna help Garrett Wilson reaches. I think Garrett Wilson may have his best year ever as a as a pro this year.
Speaker 1: I M not against that, and I could totally see that, David, as long as you brought up Breesce Hall running back twelve in the FFPC never too early best Ball Tournament. Right now, he is going at the three oh four behind Kendra Miller. No, that's not accurate at all. Hold on left, let me sort this properly. Kendra Miller is definitely going after prize all ye, yes, thank you. But Brice Hall is going after Bucky Irving, He's going after Josh Jacobs, He's going over going after Kyen Williams, he is going before James Cook. O'marion Hampton and Chase Brown. Your thoughts on Breece Hall right now, based on what you just shared with us, knowing that there's a possibility this could be a three way share in the backfield, how do you handle Briese Hall at running back twelve at the three oh four in the Best Ball Tournament.
Speaker 6: I was a huge briess Haall fan when he first come out of college. But there's something to it, I think with the coaches and then the Isaiah Davis can impressed me last year, and then Brailyn had a good stretch, but then he went away. He's a big kid, so I could see them spread the ball around because Brieste was banged up, And if you're really honest with yourself, I had a lot of Bresaw. Breesaw didn't look right for periods of the year. He broke a couple of long runs and like he was had a plow. He was pulling behind him. So I don't I don't know if that was from the knee. He wasn't fully recovered from that, or maybe he never fully recovers and is in the same back he was, So there there might be something to that noise and all the drafters are buying into that noise because he's going way lower than what you would think Brisaw should go in drafts, and he continues to move down the board. I mean I've seen him in draftscow three nine, three ten, in some drafts, in these bestball drafts. So yeah, you are a Bresaw briefer. You can definitely get some some reasonable price prices on Bresaw.
Speaker 4: Right now, pull in the plow Ballki, there's there's a KFFC team name for you.
Speaker 6: He looked like he was definitely pulling a plow at times.
Speaker 4: Who was who's your friend? Who is the Jets fan?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 6: Lottie Huey, he's married to Phil and they come draft with me.
Speaker 4: I met lot, I met these guys. We shout out Balky. You mentioned shout outs early in the show. Shout out to our beloved friend Leroy Corson and his uh recovery from surgery which.
Speaker 1: Has been which has been successful, and he is resting.
Speaker 4: Right now answers to our prayers. We should get Lottie and and a Jets fan and Leroy together and they can talk about Aaron Rodgers. Now, this would be this, that would be great. So I gotta talk about something and I, you know, it's I don't know why. It's strange. We keep talking about strange, this tied end from Jacksonville, just because Ingram has moved on. I guess that this conversation keeps coming up. And I think he is. You know, he was a late second round draft picked the guy is. I think it's important to note that everyone grafted him in the second round in Jacksonville is now either working somewhere else or looking for a job. And I think he's a pretty good football player. He enters his third year called forty balls. Last year, there's nothing that makes me believe that this player is going to help us win in the FFPC am my wrong, riders. It still to be determined.
Speaker 6: He definitely could help you win the way he's priced, he definitely could. He has value for sure. He goes twelfth, thirteenth round, fourteenth round. A lot of these drafts and the kid flashed. I like big athletic tight ends like him, and now he has no competition unless they add a tight end. He had zero competition for targets. It's him and Brian Thomas show right now.
Speaker 4: I remember him from the combine. He did look athletic, but he did not look fast.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but he showed he has football speed. He separated from a lot of linebackers last year and if you could go back and watch the games, he definitely he definitely is a problem against libackers.
Speaker 4: It is no longer Strange Ball. We will continue to discuss Strange with.
Speaker 6: His price is is price? If he was like a sixth or seventh rounder, then oh no, maybe, but he's a twelve thirteen to fourteenth rounder in every draft.
Speaker 4: Who's going arounding for Brenton Strange? You're talking about, yeah, because you know in the sixth round you can still get Ferguson, right, or you Ferguson.
Speaker 6: Ferguson goes eighth, ninth round in the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I think that's a steal. I think there's a real tidy.
Speaker 1: So so Strange. There's a glut of tight ends going around Strange. Right now. I'm talking about the number too early Best Ball tournament. But you're you're looking at Brenton Strange as a twelve oh nine pick, which is basically the same ADP as Hunter Henry, but right before Strange, less than a half round before him. Cole Comet Pat Fryarmouth, Right, So you're looking at Comet, Friarmuth, Strange, and Henry all in the twelfth round, right. If you go ahead of that, Goddard and Likely are in the eleventh round. If you go behind that, h G. Sicki and Ert and Kay Dotton are in the thirteenth round. Right. So so that's the range you're looking at with Strength. But with Strange, I think is interesting is like he's got the pedigree. And if you look at what Jacksonville has done or what they have not done with Trevor Lawrence, I think there's a lot to like about Stranger for fantasy purposes. This is not some sixth round schlub that is just a blocking tight end. He's got the chops that kept him ahead of Tyler Warren, that kept him ahead of THEO Johnson right at Penn State. And whether that's legit or not, I don't know, but it happened. And and and I think when you look at what you have to pay for him in the best ball tournaments in the in the dynasty streets, it makes a lot of sense to have Strange on your team rather than not having him on your team. For sure, Okay, let's move on here. I want to Ferrell go. We're running a low on time. I'm gonna let you ask David Hubbard our final question of the night here for bestball teams here in the FFC in twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Five Fastball Team's Day. If you say you've been doing a lot of them, we're gonna invite you to do something in Kentucky too.
Speaker 6: But don't forget the.
Speaker 4: Big Gorilla and all this good stuff that that. Yeah, you got to get in all that stuff. But let me ask you something player. We talked about a lot of players. You got to give me a fresh one. A guy that you're really really targeting this year, and another guy that you are avoiding. It would be my Jalen Waddle. I'm avoiding Jalen. Who's the guy that you're.
Speaker 6: A boarding I'm not avoiding Jaysen Waddle, But I know that.
Speaker 4: You know we previously talked about that. But I'm saying somebody that you just don't like. At his price, I would have to say Aaron Jones.
Speaker 6: I over to run it back. I can't stay healthy. I just don't want to pay any kind of price for him this year. I'd rather with a running back market. I think I can get better outs, is what I call them, than they're relying on him to get me to the Promised Land. I don't think he's going to get a lot of teams to the promise Lands. So I would have to say Aaron Jones. And to add to that, I've always been Aaron Joe's truth of when he first came out. But he's long in the tooth now and I'm not a big fan. Along on the tooth runn Dereck Henry's kind of kind of somehow avoided that. I don't know. Just he's just a freaking nature but most running back, he's.
Speaker 4: A freaking hard work. Yeah, I'll say he's a freaking hard work. All right, Well, who is the guy who just when you mentioned this guy is gonna shoot up the draft board? So I think it might be on.
Speaker 6: Are you talking about early rails or middle round?
Speaker 4: I don't care. It's just a guy that you got to have wherever you're going to have, you know, because I'll be eighteenth round rows around, I'll be drafting pittmand That's my guy.
Speaker 1: A guy.
Speaker 6: I'll go with the Homer. I mean, the obvious pick for me is I think is Brian Thomas. If I had to, if I want to play, that's who I would want to have if I could do a draft, and that he's the guy that I believe in the most. So I would say Brian Thomas. I know he's it's a it's a kind of a layup. But but if you're asking me who who I would move up the board to be, Brian Thomas.
Speaker 1: I under So I just want to just go back to the Jordan Mason thing. The Vikings received one hundred and eighty seventh overall pick, which is in the sixth round this year, and they sent a fifth round pick to the Niners and a twenty twenty six sixth round pick, which is fine whatever, But then the fact that the Vikings inked Mason to an extension to me is a like alarms are going off, like they understand that part of the reason and this is probably my Packers by a showing, but part of the reason that Aaron Jones was so successful in Green Bay was that he was never the man for for for all those great Packers teams, and and so while this is like, oh god, you know this, this sucks for Aaron Jones, maybe in the short term, it's not that great or extually me. Maybe in the short term it's good, it's fine, it doesn't affect it, but in the long term it's not great. I understand the fact that this will help Joanes stay healthy and he's gonna be on the field more, but he's got as like like he's still got to avoid injury and and he this this is this seems like obvious what I'm saying, He's never been as old as he is this year.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 1: Time only goes in in one and and so when you have the Vikings committing the way that they have the Jordan Mason, I think that you have to rein back your your Aaron Jones love. And I'm speaking to all the viewers tonight. I think that that as much as you love him over the course of of his career, this is the year that you you got to think about, like, Okay, this what I have enjoyed with Aaron Jones on my fantasy team may not.
Speaker 6: Happen this year. But how good did Mason look with the forty nine er?
Speaker 1: Was awesome? He was awesome, He was fantastic and and I don't see any reason why that shouldn't continue in Minnesota this year. I think they're gonna address offensive line. They already have addressed offensive line a free agency in the draft. I think they're going to do that as well. So that's gonna help Jordan Mason for sure. David, this my god, this has been so good tonight, George. So glad to have you on the twenty sixteen FFPC Main Event Champion. You and Nelson Susa. I remember, I still I don't know why I remember watching that final game. I know the bar I was at in Appleton, Farrell you may have been there as well when you and you'll be up in Appleton coming up in August. I remember the box. I was saying, God, Susa and Hubbard are going to win this thing tonight. And I was watching you guys going back and forth on X that night or Twitter back then, and I was like, this is this is amazing, Like we're witnessing history here and you have had a lot of success since then, and who knows, maybe this will continue in twenty twenty five, where you win the Big Gorilla, or you win the main event, or you win the Best Ball tournament. I know you get a lot of skin in the game there. Thank you so much for hopping aboard tonight and sharing your insight in how you've been building all your teams so far. We will continue to keep tabs on everything you've been doing throughout the season. Enjoy the draft next week. Enjoy drafting season as we go up until early September with the FFPC. Thank you so much again for carving out some time for us tonight.
Speaker 6: Man, yes, sir, thank you, Bark, good seeing you for Thank you.
Speaker 1: That is David Hubbard, Thank you David joining us tonight. David Hubbart, the twenty sixteen FFPC Main Event champion along with Nelson SUSA hanging out with us tonight.
Speaker 4: What a treat, Farrell, This was great. You know, you and you and Dave have something in common. You know he's been he's been carrying around SUSA with him for years, and you do the same thing for me, you know. So it's it's it's very mess the truth and and you know it. It's it's just it's wonderful. He reminds me, you know, like he gave up secrets tonight of what he what he does, and so it reminds me of the old Bear Bryant quote. You know, he'll he'll take his and beat yours, and he'll take yours and beat his. So you know, it's just it's just yeah. And and I'm so I'm so glad that he made a public announcement that he was coming to Kentucky this year and it Uh, he's a busy man. I won't hold him to it, but I think we got our best shot ever as long as as long as it doesn't blow his damn telephone poles cricket again. I'll never forget that picture, you.
Speaker 1: Know, some of the stuff that's been going on. So number one, I want to say this before anybody starts frying us on a David did not carry Nelson.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, no fair Nelson this and and he agreed with I know he did. I don't know, but I told Nelson told him that, and then I quickly get it to the ball.
Speaker 1: Nelson Seussa is a friend of mine. He's an incredibly accomplished player on his own or with players like I think Nelson. I think the world of Nelson.
Speaker 6: It's just like me.
Speaker 4: I'm faking it, you know, with in your shadow, I can fake it and get by people say nice things, you know, it's great. I couldn't even find that I got five on it.
Speaker 6: But you know I get it.
Speaker 4: I get it, you know, I mean.
Speaker 1: Now listen, uh I want Farrell is being very kind. He's very very self deprecating tonight. Farrell is an incredibly talented fantasy football player.
Speaker 4: No, no, he is an.
Speaker 1: Incredibly talented host of this show, as is Nelson SUSA. Not only hosting his own shows and and and you know, chiming in on everything high stixs fantasy football. He is an incredibly talented player.
Speaker 4: When it comes to Nelson's show is about cooking? Is it?
Speaker 1: I know it is not. And I want this out on the record right now that I am a big believer in Nelson, Sussa and David Hubbard as equals as well as farall Elliott.
Speaker 4: Well he did. They're a great partnership. And it goes further than those two. It's a consortium of fantasy talent. And I kidd the Nelson, but there's more truth in my evaluation of you carrying me.
Speaker 1: I don't subscribe to that as well, Farrell.
Speaker 4: I wonder if Nelson tuned in tonight he might have. I wish you would.
Speaker 1: I mean, I wish we got to get him back on the show. He's been got to get him back a couple of times. We gotta get him back on the show now. Farall last night and and I know we're running short on time, I did the High Stakes Fantasy football show on the Better Sports Network. Our mutual friends Bill Hollywood and Dominic Guzzetti were on this show. Are They weren't on the show, but they were. They were in the chat room for it, and Bill said, Hey, Dom, this main event with Kentucky, the Training Camp Division. We got seven teams left in this. Why don't you sign up for it? And I chimed in on the chat when we were doing the show last night, I said, Hey, I'm in that division. And Dom's like, all right, what the heck? Might as well? And I look at it right now, Parall, we're down to five teams in that. Wow, it is now. I went, I wouldn't say that it was the power of Bill Hollywood.
Speaker 4: Well, Bill doesn't think drink.
Speaker 1: He is the straw that starves the drink. So we're looking at this right now. This is the this is the first Pharaoh slow draft for the main event for Kentucky this season. So not only am I in this, but you're looking at Dom Gazetti, who is in this? Bill Hollywood who is in this? Uh former guest of the show, of this show, Franz Shinnick is in the bit Lab Mandel is in this as well, and some other people I'm not familiar with. But that's okay. But we got we got five teams left in this. So I would encourage anybody who is looking for some skinning game in the FFP A the kff f C main event to join that right now at kfff c dot com.
Speaker 4: Now the RNG step on in there.
Speaker 1: There you go. Now. The other thing I want to bring up tonight is is this a first of its kind, the KFFF Best Ball Tournament? Is this the first year we've ever had this before?
Speaker 4: We've always had it in managed teams, but this is our sweet sixteen ninety six teams, ten thousand dollars grand prize, three hundred dollars entry and it'll be up and available on the side right after Easter Sunday. And yeah, we we'd like everyone to come in and enjoy their twenty eight round best Ball Draft. We'll have some slow we'll have we'll have some live online.
Speaker 1: It'll be great, so check that out. This is gonna be going live this coming week. I will be in the the first two this is the Bourbon Old Fashioned Division, and also be in the phil Remind me again.
Speaker 4: I thank you signed up for the Always Dreaming Always Dreaming even though they're posted yet, I got some people call it no, no, no, I'm already.
Speaker 1: I'm already in the Always Dreaming and the Bourbon Old Fashion divisions for that kf f f C Bestball Tournament, I will be in those always starting with those. If you want to compete against me, sign up at kf f f C dot com now. Also bring this up and I want to turn this into a kf f C podcast. Let's face that a K is which is which is good? The kf f i C Draft Master I'm already in right now. I'm having a blast drafting there. There is a k f f C Draftmaster to just thirty nine dollars sign up for that right now. We got Ralph Schavan in that. Uh, Scott Christian is in that. James hicks Winker will be participating in that as well. Mark Moyer, our good buddy Mark Moore, who's been on the show before he's in that as well. KFFC dot com is where to sign for that. A good warm up for the kf F s C Bestball Tournament which will be starting up after Easter and then obviously the main events going on right now. Kff s C dot com. Whether you want to draft online with me, whether you want to draft live with me, I'll be there in Louisville as well. Kff sc dot com is where to go for that. Pharaoh, thank you so much for hanging out a very happy Easter with you for you and we will be back live with you this coming Wednesday night before the NFL Draft. Can't wait for that. So that is Farrell Elliott, the definitive Commissioner of Fantasy Football. Kff s C dot com is where to sign up for all those leagues. I get to check to see if I'm up in some of these slow drafts. With the kff f SE you can also play at the f f PC Bestball Tournament never too really best Ball Tournament. We are looking at ninety plus full of those tournaments and they will cut off this coming Thursday. If they're still open, we may fill up by then forty thousand dollars Grand Prize ten thousand dollar grand prize sign up in my FFPC dot com. I believe, and I'm gonna look this up right now, just to just to make sure I'm not speaking out of my own rear end the FFPC dynasty teams. As far as orphans go, we are looking at drum roll please, one, two, three orphan teams are left for the FFPC. So if you're looking to pick up one of the final three orphan teams, go to my FFPC dot com and do so. However, if you are looking for dynasty startup leagues, oh yeah, we got those going on on mid April. Here in in the FFPC, we have several leagues close to filling already. Some leagues have already filled. As far as the dynasty leagues go, you're looking at three teams left in the two fifty standard Dynasty four to eleven that starts Monday, April twenty eighth at nine to thirty Eastern time. We also have six teams available in the five hundred dollars Superflex Dynasty League that will start at ten am Eastern Time on Monday, April twenty eighth. And for you high rollers out there, the twenty five hundred dollars. Superflex Roovez Triflex Dynasty League Number fourteen six hour Slow Timer starts May tenth at noon Eastern time. Five teams left in that, as well as a ton of other teams available at maffpc dot com. As far as Dynasty startups. Okay, so there you go on that, the Biggerrilla Tournament filling up each and every day. Get in now and you'll be entered into the Early Rampage Tournament. That is basically two tournaments for the price of one now at maftpc dot com. If you happen to keep hitting that seven pick in the seven Bananas promotion when you register, no extra cost on that. We've already awarded free fastball tournament entries, free main event team entries, and if you hit it five times in a row, you'll get a free Jungle Safari for four courtesy of the Fantasy Football Players Championship. So there you go. Dynasty startups, the Big Guerilla Tournament and the Nember two Early Best Ball and Never too Early super Flex Fastball tournaments, which will close on Thursday MYFFPC dot com. Make sure're registering for those. Only a handful of leagues left there, get in well, the getting's good, and you could win a forty thousand dollars grand prize as the lead. These leagues will be cut off on Thursday. Remember to like this video, subscribe to the channel, comment on the video, share it with your friends, share with your enemies, and get notified each and every time we go live. My apologies, I was paying attention a lot to Ferrell and David tonight, so I don't know if I got to enough of your YouTube questions, but I'll try to get to them as much as I can next week. Remember Monday EXU Meet the High Stakes Fantasy Football show on the Better Sports Network aired on this past Thursday. Chad Parsons from Under the Helmet, Dynasty, The Dynasty, Think Tank and Football Guys was my guest. A lot of great Dynasty stuff on that show. Watch it on the FFPC and Better Sports Network Socials in case you missed it. This coming Thursday, we will not have a show because I'll be at the NFL Draft in Green Bay. So we are going live Monday at seven o'clock with Derek Brown from Fantasy Pros. That is going to be an awesome show. Seven o'clock. Don't miss that this coming Monday for the High Stakes Fantasy Football Show. The High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour will not air on Friday this coming week. We'll be airing on Wednesday with seven time FFPC Dynasty champ Brad Larson. He will be our guest this coming Wednesday at ten pm Eastern Time. So you got the HSFF Show on Monday, you got the HSFF Hour on Wednesday, and you get the NFL Draft on Thursday, Friday and Saturday. It's gonna be a great week for fantasy football. Thank you so much everybody for watching, listening, streaming, downloading. I appreciate each and every one of you. Your weekend officially starts now.
Speaker 2: This has been another episode of the Hot Stakes Fantasy Football Hour, presented by my FFPC dot com. It was broadcast live and was watched around the world. Balky and Farrell will be back next week with more analysis, more interviews, add more advice from guests much smarter than they are. Thanks for watching, and we'll talk with you again next week.
Speaker 1: If you're wondering, just make sure you are going to KFFC dot com and registering for those to Best Ball Tournament drafts. That kfff C will have. I will be at both of them, I promise you, giving me a lot of fun. I've had a lot of fun drafting in the kfff C so far, whether it be the Sweet Sixteen, the main event, or some of the Best Ball our best Ball leagues that they've had going on there. I love it and you will love it too. KFFC dot com my FFPC dot com is ready to go for the never two Early Best Ball tournaments before they close on Thursday, and of course Dynasty Orphans, Dynasty Startups, and the Big Gorilla Tournament over at my ff pc dot com. We will talk with you again on Monday on the High six Fantasy Football Show. We'll talk with you again on Wednesday on the High Stakes Fantasy Football Hour with myself, Beryl Elliott and Brad Larson. Be good, everybody. Thank you so much for watching, and we will talk with you again very soon.