Speaker 1: Need advice, Tucko Bub to the rescue, tipeer, ask Tucko Bub.
Speaker 2: On one O one one w j r R.
Speaker 3: We are Orlando's rock station and uh really, in the name of public service, we bring you this feature week in and week out thanks to the enormous personal time that you donate for your services.
Speaker 2: Oh great one, thanks, So we are we videoing this on the high dev cameras.
Speaker 3: Gotcha up live right now on Facebook? Sir, Yes, how's it looking? Well, you're looking looking quite damper. It's always camera ready.
Speaker 1: Might a request that you turn off said TV next to me? Because I have this little thing where sometimes it's weird, but the life coach will get sidetracks sometimes because they multitask so much.
Speaker 3: But interaction of sorts. Yeah, So, how's everything going with you? A similar problem to this guy that I work with? Excuse me, life coach in the back of the TV remote just s fell off an autograund just leave it.
Speaker 2: It doesn't matter, leave it that there's wrong. So, how you doing red? Enough of the shootings in Pine Hills? Yeah? How you doing red? I'm good, I'm good, I'm feeling a lot better. Good Father's Day? Yeah, a lot of fatherly things.
Speaker 1: You know, you're sitting to recline her hand in pants, you know, bud or Albundy style.
Speaker 3: No hand in the pants or anything. No, but I did relax quite a bit. Thank you for asking to cook up some steaks. Tell some dad joke.
Speaker 2: Sure, why not? I love the dad jokes. Man, are you officially a dad? I know?
Speaker 1: Remember I don't answer the phone on Father's Day.
Speaker 3: That really doesn't answer the question, though, I said, if you are a father, move right.
Speaker 1: Along elct Thank you for all the questions at two two five, two six, a lot of them this morning. To get to uh LCTV, can you please all caps tell.
Speaker 2: The slow drivers not to drive in the left lane.
Speaker 1: Signed frustrated, uh slow drivers don't driving the left lane?
Speaker 2: Oh they're gonna listen to you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just get that left lane is for passing. Slow drivers. Don't listen to this show.
Speaker 2: No, that's true. No, a bunch of lead foots.
Speaker 1: But see this is another prime example why I used a chopper up there.
Speaker 2: There is no left lane. You are just watching out for a plane every.
Speaker 3: Now and then.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just express lane all the way. You know, I could have gone the other angle on that one. And just really pissed off people in the commute this morning. Ask them to slow it down a little slower drivers, allegedly you're being request that you use that left lane and you know, just to really stir the pot a little more, make sure to drive you their high beams and hazards done.
Speaker 2: Sure, get out of the left lane if you're slow driver.
Speaker 1: Seriously, I think people I don't think they've taught that in drivers Egg because you're seeing more and more slow people in the left lane, are you not?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I think it's just nine times out of ten when I encounter that, it's because they're doing something else and that have no idea they're surroundings.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's true on the phone, right yeah, Random Question lifeat what Random Question Life coach?
Speaker 2: Do cats get headaches?
Speaker 1: I'm not like a pet whisper or anything, but here's what I can tell you about cats. I don't know if they get headaches as much as they are headaches you think about a pet.
Speaker 2: Come on, what would prompt someone to ask that question? I wonder? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: So that's why did you see me do the double take where I go What Random Question Life coach?
Speaker 2: Do cats get headache. True listeners need.
Speaker 1: Help, Elsie, our son is demanding that we get them a scooter, you know, like a mopead when we were kids. We don't want or we don't want to because of safety issues.
Speaker 2: What do you think? Well, first off, you know what demands are.
Speaker 1: Demands? Demands? They said their son demands a scooter. Oh as a as a child, No, demands are something that kids don't use to their parents. Especially. You need to crack the whip on that little s bag. I am not kidding you, crack the whip. Uh, just tell them instead of you know, back in our day, we just call mopeds, just say hey, you're getting a noped and you're restricted nothing sorry, no.
Speaker 2: Ped Yeah like that?
Speaker 1: Uh huh more than l SE TV. What's the best dating app to use?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I'm not too into the dating apps because I'm kind of a magnet, you know, but uh it's I think it's the sports coat and shorts effect.
Speaker 3: You know, you hit a happy hour, whoever want, whoever you want is yours. Yeah, yeah, that's a senior Uh huh decided. I do hear though about uh, you know, with the apps. I hear from Hunter that grinder is a good one. So if you want to check that out.
Speaker 1: Need advice, coach, Oh, need advice, coach. I work out in the touristy district and have for a while.
Speaker 2: Job's great.
Speaker 1: I just cannot handle the trafficked at the traffic and tourists anymore.
Speaker 2: Should I quit? Not for nothing?
Speaker 1: Those tourists are the reason why you're here, and those tourists technically pay your.
Speaker 2: Salary if you go all the way back to the roots.
Speaker 1: Right, if it wasn't for Central Floridians, if it wasn't for tourists, we wouldn't be here.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, where that touristy area is used to be swamps and uh porch grooves. That that's that was the extent of what was going on there.
Speaker 1: I do think I have your answer this, sir. You need to look into working from home or transferring. You know, if you have another office, just transfer to a different office to get out of there, because that would drive me crazy, said he's been working the job for a while. If none of those avenues flow, you know, kind of like that area around sand Lake, Uh you may.
Speaker 2: That's a that's a cluster right there.
Speaker 3: And once you have a helicopter like you yeah, I just fly over you just observe it, right, I'm afar, I fly.
Speaker 2: Over it to like mock people.
Speaker 1: I'm moon them and stuff hover low people up on that eye for seeing an eye all right, and an eye full in my eye. But you may have to go work for a different company. Then it's in the same field because you know what you're doing. But then you have to do the non compete. But or if you possess large genitailor have a talent, skip it all open a only fans page.
Speaker 2: Right, It's always the answer, no more, always the answer for an aspiring entrepreneur.
Speaker 1: Dude, if you had to drive out to that tourist area every day, I think I go right off and overpass on the way out there. I think I just go all right, we're gonna go a little bit left like we used to do with the Disney cars to get them off the track, and then.
Speaker 2: Hard right.
Speaker 1: Nie Ja Elsie, Yeah, I bet knee j els wife wants to replace the yard.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, what do you got in the mug today? Nothing? It's empty now what was in the mug? Non ya?
Speaker 1: Knee j Elsie wife wants to replace the yard for the third time because crab grass has taken over again. Uh, now what you tell her, because that gets expensive if you're doing a third time, Just tell her we already have grass.
Speaker 2: It's called crabgrass.
Speaker 3: Did you deal with crabgrass on the West coast? Now that's not a West coast.
Speaker 2: We have like tumbleweed and stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess if that doesn't fly, you know, with the we have grass, crab grass. You point her out to the side of the shed, right next to the for the other grass that you've been growing.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 1: Get her so high she totally forgets about the new grass she wanted. And every time she asks for a new grass, you know, she's walking past the crab grass. Just wash, rinse repeat, get here for a secon. I want to show you something's so high. She'll be wondering if cats get headaches?
Speaker 2: Uh huh probably, So how are we doing on time?
Speaker 3: You can slide another one and if you so desire, I it's a thick stack there in front of you.
Speaker 1: Uh that's too long. It's too long.
Speaker 2: Oh, I forgot to tell you. Dude.
Speaker 1: Uh, your radio partner and I we met the other day.
Speaker 2: Really yeah, we went to lunch. Really good guy. For some reason, never seems to mention it. How did that even come to be?
Speaker 1: I just I was walking out of here last week and then we talked. So we ended up going to lunch on our Friday. And it was kind of strange though, you know, when the hostess asked how many I responded, just he and I and you know, just he and a life coach, and she kind of looked at me baffled. Either way, we had a good time, a bunch of great conversations at the table. A lot of people were looking at us, so, you know, like almost eavesdropping because we were having such deep conversations. Your partner, I sure, yeah, I just talked. Chalked it up to the they were starstrucker chopper out in the parking lot. Tell him, I said, Hey, man, I will that was kind of odd. Eh, It's just like a cat with a headache.
Speaker 3: World renowned life coach. Everybody, Thank you as always, sir, my pleasure, Safe travels back to wherever you're headed today.
Speaker 2: All right, enjoy you the rest of your day, sir. All right, Carol, there you go.
Speaker 1: Lynchen Taco on the Man the Iyeart radio app and listen any time anywhere.
Speaker 2: This is j r r