Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Let's have some fun on a Friday, an amazing ask doctor Jesse Friday. I cannot get the smile off my face. It's going to be a good day. We have updates on the ag pic, the Pambondy thing. I've spent some time reaching out, and yeah, we're going to talk about that really briefly here, talk about how evil the media is. We'll laugh at Joe Biden, Christopher Ray's an arrogant jerk and everyone in the Deep States and evil liar. But we have great questions on everything from the Epstein Files to how many toppings on a burger are too many and everything in between. It's going to be a jam packed show. So buckle in and get ready to enjoy the ride. All right, let's begin first with Pambondy. All kinds of questions about Pambondy, Jesse, Pam Bondy this, and Pam Bondi that and Pam Bondy this. Okay, So listen, we're right now. We are in the middle of a struggle, and it's a struggle. We will not have one hundred percent success in we are in a battle and we will not see total success and this is the battle. The battle is Donald Trump's appointments. Donald Trump, to his credit, has vastly improved his hiring process. He has been seeking out, for the most part, reformers. There are some in there I don't really care for. I'm not a big Rubio fan. You know, Christy Nome, you can have her, but real reformers, and we're thrilled about it. Hey, I want Pete haig Seth, I want Matt Gaates, I want this, I want that, I want this, I want that. Okay, that's good, that's good. But the battle is getting them through the United States Senate. Again, I'm not treating you like an idiot. I know you already know this, But that is the struggle. How do we get them through the United States Senate? The United States Senate, yes, it's GOP majority, but remember the system is not only occupied and run by Democrats Establishment Republicans. They sit on the board of the system as well. Yes, they are allowed to lie most of the time, and they'll defy Democrats on some of their kookiest bills. But when the system is ever, ever, ever, ever, ever under threat, the establishment GOP will lock shields and protect the system. They view themselves as being protectors of the system. They want to keep the FBI right where it is. The do o J is a respected institution. This is how these people talk. We averted a grease fire tiltal disaster possibly, and the rumor was that Mike Rogers, Republican Mike Rogers, that he was potentially being considered for director of the FBI. Now, Team Trump came out today. I should note this will come back to Pamboni, stay with me. Team Trump came out today and said this is a complete rumor. Mike Rodgers is not even being considered. But how could why would that even how did that name even come up? Well, here's crooked piece of trash Andy McCabe talking about Mike.
Speaker 2: Rodgers, And I think Mike Rodgers is a totally reasonable logical selection for FBI director, if in fact that's the decision President like Trump makes. I had many interactions.
Speaker 1: With why would Andy mckabe be praising Mike Rogers. Why were they trying to squeeze Mike Rogers into there? Because Mike Rogers would view his role as protecting the FBI instead of reforming it. The deep state is not going to walk away without a fight. And the United States Senate is going to view their role as partially protecting the deep state without being too obvious about it. They do not want real reformers in there. They don't want someone going in and opening up the books of the DOJ, firing FBI agents, arresting people, court martialing crooked generals. This is not what Republicans want in the establishment. Yes, the good Republicans want that, but for the most part, they don't want that, just like Democrats don't want that. And so if you have someone who genuinely scares them, like a Matt Gates. You saw the reaction immediately to Matt Gates. And that's not just because he's obnoxious. Matt Gates has been calling out corruptions since he walked into Washington, DC. Matt Gates cares about the January sixth political prisoners. Matt Gates calls out Republicans on camera insider trading. That's the last thing in the world the deep state would want as at DOJ. So of course they torpedoed his nomination and then they turned Trump announced last night towards the end of the show, I told you he said, Hey, I've got a new one. Her name is Pam Bondi, Florida, A G. Pambondi, and Pam Bondi has a decent reputation. She does. You have people like Scott Jennings on CNN saying things like this, it's.
Speaker 3: Gonna have to go through a process like everybody else. But I can tell you this is a massive upgrade. I've talked to a couple people up on the hill already. There's a sigh of relief that now we have somebody here. Two term ag strongly.
Speaker 1: The people on the hill breathed the sigh of relief. That's the last thing we want. We don't want the evil criminals in the government breathing a sigh of relief. We want them preparing their resumes. We want them putting lawyer on retainer because they'll be held accountable for their crimes. We don't want them breathing a sigh of relief. Why are they excited about Pambondy, Well, I told you I was going to do more digging, and I did a lot more digging people who would know sources of mine, friends of mine, and they all, all of them consistently said this. Pambondi is good, very sharp. She will be a decent age. She is and I quote, loyal to Trump. So we're not going to get a Jeff Sessions Bill Barr Loserville thing. No. But she is also absolutely not going to stomp into the Attorney General's office and start blowing up the DOJ. She is not going to go in and start chopping off heads. She's not going to go in and put the criminals on notice. There's a reason Lindsey Graham pulled his pants up and endore her immediately on social media. It's a home run. I can't believe it.
Speaker 4: All.
Speaker 1: This is the best pick ever, tells you everything you need to know, and there are other concerns. Look, I'm being frank with you. How long have I been talking to you about the AG being the most important thing? Head of the head Attorney General and head of the FBI are the two most important appointments by a mile, and they're the two ones the steep state will try to guard most closely for that reason because that's where so much of the internal criminality and corruption is. And Secretary of Defense is up there too, but AG's the most important one, and Pam Bondi's gonna get confirmed. I'll tell you right now. And she's not terrible. I'm not telling you to cry in your cheerios. But this is Pam Bondi. We've been this is her talking about Red Flag loss.
Speaker 5: We've been rewriting it, and we are going to bring in something called the gun Violence Restraining Order. So if someone is civilly committed for and ye, typically you can hold him for up to seventy two hours, but people are getting out within twenty four hours, the majority of them.
Speaker 4: So what we want to do.
Speaker 5: Is let law enforcement come in and take the guns. They are a danger to themselves. You can well because without being adjudicated, because they're a danger to them.
Speaker 6: You want them to take the guns when they cannot go through or six months of legal trials.
Speaker 2: And everything exactly.
Speaker 1: But we also have to give Yeah, just let the cops take his guns. We determined he's crazy. I'm not here to destroy Pam Bondy. I'm not here to destroy Trump for the pick. Frankly, I understand the pick he put up. His reformer The deep state said no, they said no, we don't want Matt Gates. But I mean, we'll take Pam Bondy. She's pretty good. And that's how the system works. We have to get the appointments through the Senate and the United State Senate, the GOP controlled United States Senate. They're not interested in what you're interested in. They're not interested in what I am interested in. They don't want reforms. In fact, their highest interest is stopping reforms while also presenting a brave face to you on how they're going to fight corruption. How many United States Senators Republicans? How many of them are bought off? How many of them are blackmailed? How many of them want to maintain the status quo. I don't have an exact number, but I'll still give you an answer. How many enough enough so that a real reformer who's going to go in and blow everything up will be stopped. And I'll be frank with you. After the last twenty four hours and the things I'm hearing, I'm not near as confident that Pete Hegseth is gonna get through as I was before. Like I said, Secretary of Defense, Attorney General, Director of the FBI, they are the three most important positions by a mile, because they must clean out the internal corruption within those institutions, and therefore those are the three positions the United States Senate. We'll try to protect Okay, we're gonna get Pam BONDI better than a hole in the head. We're moving on. Doesn't do any good to complain about it. Now, let's move on, and in fact, people have FBI questions. Let's laugh at Joe Biden. That's always a good time. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday and amazing ask doctor Jesse Friday, and we are going to dive headlong into all those questions here in just a second. I had to first, I'm sorry, I'm gonna miss Joe Biden. I know, I know. He's been a disaster, and I'm so glad he's leaving. Don't get me wrong, he's been horrible, the worst president ever, filled up the country with the legals. All this stuff is true that I have laughed and laughed and laughed for four years now at this baron and it just got better. He he had to introduce the Boston Celtics NBA champions. Boston Celtics, and please tell me you're not gonna miss four NBA champions of balls. You're surely right on the balls. Let's where are you guys from? All right? Shut up, Jesse. I love your show. Question. Do you think the FBI will destroy all the Epstein evidence? Oh gosh, adding let me tell you something. It makes me laughing. Did you hear Christopher Ray today? Christopher A got up. I'm gonna play this for you twice, not in a row. Just he got up and said, this thing.
Speaker 7: That is most inspiring to me about the FBI when I reflect on all that I've seen and experience over the past seven and a half years, is the heart of the FBI America. The world really knows the FBI for fidelity, bravery, and integrity.
Speaker 1: Yes, sure, sure they do. Chris. Anyway, do you know you know that Jeffrey Epstein bought a big, old, fancy mansion in New York as billionaires do. And did you know that Jeffrey Epstein was such a meticulous record keeper that it's almost undeniable that he was a blackmailer. There are a lot of accusations that he was CIA, that he was Massad. Some people think he was Israeli Massad. There's a lot of very legitimate rumors about what he may or may not have been. But he not only had these events with some of the wealthiest most powerful people on the planet. He recorded them, recorded them. Have you have you seen the painting Jeffrey Epstein had where Bill Clinton is in a dress. It's it's very odd looking. But Bill Clinton and Jeffrey Epstein, you know, we're very, very close. Jeffrey Epstein kept meticulous records, pictures, videotapes. He didn't just have these sordid parties, the kind that you and I will never go to. By the grace of God, he recorded everything. And they got a warrant to search his mansion when he was back getting in a lot of trouble. This is all document He didn't go look all this up. And the FBI storms into his mansion and they open up a drawer. You can look at a picture of this drawer if you'd like. Again, this is widely available news. People have memory. Hold it. They open up a drawer and it's all these files, all these videos of who knows who, the wealthiest, most powerful people, committing crimes, doing things that would destroy their reputation. The FBI, the agent in charge, said, well, who woa woa whoa. We don't have a warrant for those. Hey don't touch those. You can look at everything else in the house. Don't touch those videotapes. Keep your hands off. FBI does the search, grabs this, grab that, they leave. Then somebody goes in and cleans that drawer out. We still have a picture of the drawer. We never got to see what's in the contents. But you can go look at a picture of this drawer, all these DVDs, all these all these recordings of all these powerful people. Then after the fact, people say, wait a minute, we if we need the contents of that drawer, what do you mean we don't have a warrant for those, go back and get those DVDs. FBI goes back in and they're gone. Somebody made a phone call, someone shows up at the house. All that evidence goes away because it was protected the very first time. Please understand, when I call the FBI the cheka, I am not doing it for radio purposes. That's exactly what they are. They are a secret police agency. They are completely dedicated to protecting themselves, to protecting the powerful, and to stopping anybody who may threaten anyone in power. It is an evil organization full of demons, and it must be stopped before it ends the United States of America and the next FBI director and frankly, the next Attorney general really really really needs to have that kind of an attitude because this old Republican way of thinking, great, why not the FBI has got to die quickly before these people end. US. Free countries end when they get secret state police agencies who do the things the FBI does. Did they destroy all the Epstein evidence? That evidence got destroyed five seconds after the FBI got their hands on anything that would actually hurt somebody in power. Do you really think Epstein killed himself in jail? Come on, this is how secret police agencies work, and it's how ours works here, all right, someone wants to know about law abiding citizens. Why are we subject to the law and elected officials just get to ignore the law. We'll talk about that, but first we have to play Mark Milly's comments about men and women in combat. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Of course, it's an ass doctor Jesse Friday. You can get your questions emailed in now to Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. I'll get back to them. I'll get to the voicemails. So I'm going to address something Mark Milly said today and why he said it? First of all, Chris, did you just ask me if led Zeppelin was American? What is wrong with you? Chris? Of course they're American. Gosh. Anyway, Mark Billy, he got up and he said something that's a lie. He knows it's a lie. The question is why would he love?
Speaker 8: Don't dutch me about women in combat? Women at ben in combat. And it doesn't matter if that's seven six two hits you in the chest, no one. If it's a woman or a guy who pulled that trick, you're still dead. So if you meet the standards, our military must be and always should be, a standards based, merit based military, period, full stop. It doesn't matter if you're white, if you're black, if you're a man, if you're a woman, if you're a Catholic, you're a Protestant, none of those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh that's a lie. Oh that's a lie. If women meet the standards. So let's let's lay this out. First of all, I'm going to read something for you because there's people who don't understand it. I've never been there. They don't get something they don't understand, and it's understandable if this is you. I'm not not talking down to you at all. But people don't understand how physical every part of combat is. In combat training is people think to themselves, hey, I can sit down at a gun range. I can sit down at this bench and I can shoot. I can hit my target. Therefore you know I'm ready. But combat is not that. Combat is not shooting at the range. You know what used to grind me all the time, all of us we'd always talk about it, how much gear you're carrying around all the time, all the time. You have pounds and pounds and pounds of gear on. It's more than just your weapons. It's your pack, and it's your food, and it's your water, and it's endless, absolutely endless, the amount of weight you have to carry the physicality of the job. Shooting is the smallest, teeniest, tiny part of it. And the reason men perform better in combat, infinitely better than women, is because they are more physical. They are bigger, they're stronger, they're faster, more muscle, better lungs, they are more physical beings. It's not about shooting well, it doesn't matter who shot the shot. It's not about that. I'm gonna read something for you because the Marine Corps did a study on this. This was back in twenty fifteen. Of course the Kami's hated it, but the study is what it is. They had all these people, they threw them together, and what they did was they had male only units, and then they had mixed units units with male and female. And I don't generally read a lot on the show. I kind of think it's boring radio, but I figure I mightso read it right from the horse's mouth. Do you want to hear? And then I'll explain why. Here's what it says. Quote, all male units were faster in moving to the target. The study found, especially with a heavy weapon like a machine gun, they also had more hits on target and at a faster rate. I'll explain that in a moment. And the number of females in those mixed gender units was small. They tested with one woman, then with two women. The numbers were kept low to reflect this reality. Women make up just seven percent of the Marine Corps. The study pointed to what it called notable differences in the amount of time it took an all male unit to evacuate a wounded marine compared to a mixed gender unit. In addition, the women had trouble climbing over the barrier with their packs and often needed a syce, and they suffered more injuries like stress fractures from carrying heavy packs. Still, the Marines included no specific time differences in the synopsis, and they said the findings do not necessarily mean that women should be barred from ground combat. Of course they threw that part in at the end. The point is you can go look at the study. It's widely available online. The all male units destroyed the mixed units in everything, including shooting. Now, why, why let's just talk about the shooting, because of course Millie had to lie about that here. Oh, it doesn't matter who's shooting, teuch.
Speaker 8: Me about women in combat. Women have been in combat, And it doesn't matter if that's seven to six to two hits you in the chest, no one. If it's a woman or a guy who pulled that trick, you're.
Speaker 1: Still except the chances of that bullet hitting you in the chest increase infinitely if it's a man doing the shooting. Why but Jesse, women can shoot, you are right, Women can shoot. In fact that there are endless women listing right now who can drive tax at a gun range. I'm not dismissing the gun range, and I'm not dismissing skill. But you know what they used to do to us all the time, all the time. Oh, we'd have range days. But what they would do generally for us when we were gonna do a shoot of some kind, they would grind us down physically. First, Oh, yeah, we're gonna go do a shoot. Here's an eighty pound pack, walk ten miles. Oh did you think you were just gonna walk up to the range. No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, you're gonna low crawl to the range. Up, your buddy died. Stop, don't go to the range yet. Grab your buddy, he's two hundred and twenty pounds. Drag him back to the back. What were they doing? Were they just harassing us? No, you get to the range. Your gassed. Your muscles are completely spent at this point in time. Now, sit down and shoot accurately. Being in the United States military in the infantry is not shooting. Shooting is one percent of what you do. The other ninety nine percent of what you do is physically grueling, and it will break you down physically. And the male body handles that physical degradation infinitely better than the female body because men and women are built differently differently. Women aren't made for that. Men are made by God specifically for combat and other things. That's why your hands are bigger, especially mind. That's why your shoulders are bigger. That's why your hips are bigger. That's why God made you this way. It's a fact. It's a fact of life. They will grind you down physically. Combat is not just shooting. And what aggravates me is everything I just said. Every single thing I just said. If you were to sit Mark Milli down and you were to hook them up to a lie detector test, so we had to tell the truth, he would say every single thing I just said is true. He knows it's true. So why this why.
Speaker 8: The ducttion me?
Speaker 1: About women in combat?
Speaker 8: Women have ben and and it doesn't matter if that's seven six two hits you in the chest, if it's a woman or a guy who pulled that tribu.
Speaker 1: Why is he lying? Mark Milly knows about combat. Mark Milly's been in combat. Why would he lie? Because he has no honor? Because these useless flag officers, it becomes all about money and power and he understands. The only system approved thing you can say is waitmen can do anything a man can do, which is a freaking lie. That's a complete lie. And it gets people killed, women and men, and it will get people killed, women and men. And that's why I am so loud about this and adamant about this. We have to change this ridiculous way of thinking. Well, everyone should be included, No, they shouldn't. Why who said that? Somewhere? Well, I want to tough, I want at a toilet bite of solid gold. You don't get everything you want. Well, if they meet the standards, they can't meet the standards. And the second you open that up, well, as long as they meet the standards, the second you say that, you've guaranteed the standards will be lowered. Just like they have to get women into these units. Go read about what they did at the Rangers trying to get women through Ranger School, changed and lowered every scan, every standard. Why because the second you open up the unit, well, we're going to allow women in now. Eventually it will be politicized and they will change things to guarantee women will be represented in there instead. Why don't you just be a man all of you, every single one of you. Why don't you be a man and say no. Sometimes a man has to say no, No, you don't, we don't want you here. Well, but I want to be in tough. The answers no, this particular role in the military, women are barred from it. Go do something else in the military. Not telling women not to serve. Women have been serving honorably for a very very long time. But ground combat units, deployed naval vessels. It's insane. Have a woman in there. Insane, and everyone knows it, and nobody has the guts to say it. And the reason I get so fired up about this is it's going to get people killed. It's going to cost lives. Somebody's daughter is not going to come home because of this. Somebody's son is not going to come home because of this. But we don't have anybody with guts in power who will step up and say it. The best you can hold for from anybody, even Republicans, is but all it's long as they meet the standard. Pathetic they can't meet the standard, say no, get them out. Not everyone's welcome everywhere tough. Something should be all men tough. Anyway, speaking of military, oh, we got Hey Chris, we got another email. This guy says I saved forty seven dollars on my gun site. Hey Chris, did you pay full price for your last gun site? You see current and former military, current and former first responder, current and former educator, and their families. They qualify for something that is solid gold, especially Christmas season. They qualify for a free gov X membership. Gov X is this website with all these different retailers. More than there's a thousand of them. I couldn't even list them all for you. You want a YETI cooler, You want to buy a concert ticket, a hotel, You need new work, boots, a knife. I couldn't possibly tell you all the things that are on gov X massively discounted. If you qualify for a free membership, go get one ridiculous discounts. You're gonna spend all day on there, mourning you gov x dot com use the promo code Jesse because you get fifteen dollars off your first order. So get some free money right govx dot com promo code Jesse. Now why do they just get to ignore the laws. Next it is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday. Ask doctor Jesse Friday and an amazing doctor. Jesse Friday. Let's congratulate the ball, the balls.
Speaker 4: The twenty twenty four NBA Champions of Balls.
Speaker 1: For Sureley right, I'm gonna miss him. Also, I have to confess something right now, and I know I shouldn't because I know you'll be mean about it. I don't have any idea how ball bearings work. I don't even really know what they are. I just heard somebody say something on a show last night about ball bearings, and I realized, as a dude that I should have learned this years and years and years ago. I'm forty three. I have no idea what a ball bearing even is. I don't know how it operates. And I'm just admitting to this to you now because I'm tired of living a lie. Okay, there, I laid it all out. Ball bearings complete mystery to me, and you know what, I'm not even uninterested in it, Sir. I grapple with this question and do not understand how can our elected officials decide what laws they follow and disregard. He's talking about immigration, child abuse, so on and so forth. As a law fiding citizen, I had if I had the same approach, I would be arrested. Thank you for your daily show, which provided history and clarity. Alaska is Jesse Kelly Country. I love that so much. I love that the show's blown up in Alaska because Alaska. I fell in love with you when I went up there with my dad and my sons. I just I am in love with that freaking state. Anyway. Okay, let's talk about laws. How can they just disregard the laws? Well, the Roman Empire, which we talk about a lot, a lot, they're not alone in this, but they really stand out historically as being unique, and that in the beginning they were obsessed with the law. Everyone has to follow the law. We don't want a king, there are no kings here. Instead, we will lay out laws. These are the laws, and the laws must be followed. And they were obsessed with it. And then you fast forward a thousand years, they have emperors in every law. It's just just swept aside and destroyed. Okay, so what change? Well, here's the truth. You know that John Adams quote. I'm gonna screw up the quote exactly so I don't have it in front of me. I'm doing this off the top of my head. But when he talked about how the government, the Constitution, the Declaration of Independence, the laws are founding documents that he said, these things are only good for a moral people. These are not adequate to govern any other kind of people. The people themselves have to be moral, or the laws don't matter. Laws. Laws are really an illusion. And here's what I mean by that. The Constitution wonderful, you know how much I love it, Declaration of Independence, right, Bill of Rights, all these things, what are they really.
Speaker 4: Just just it's just a piece of paper. It's a piece of paper. It's it's an agreement where you have a form of government. The form of government says we will live within the parameters laid out here in the constitution.
Speaker 1: But what is the form of government. The form of government it's people. The government is made up by people. And if I get into government and I decide I don't want to follow this law anymore, and there's nobody around to force me to follow this law, then there's not really a law anymore. Over time, once your government, once you're elected officials, and the people within your government, over time, once they lose respect, once they have no sense of duty for the law, then that law, that wonderful constitution just becomes meaningless, It becomes just a piece of paper. It's a historical relic. If you lose track of your morality as a society, if the people themselves lose their sense of duty to their country, to their citizens, to the law itself. Once they lose that guidance, once they lose that desire, then the laws frankly don't matter at all. And once the people become so negligent about who they send to the government, you send scumbag after scumbag after scumbag to the government, then eventually your government's going to be occupied by people who say the law simply doesn't apply to them, they won't follow it. And it was always an illusion anyway. The illusion only holds up as long as the people themselves are moral. You know, we have the kids of me. We have the kids. And if I come home tonight and I and I print out a family contract, and the contract is no sweets, no candy, no dessert, no nothing, all of us we're all going to sign this law, this contract that the Kellys are not going to have suites, and so Ob signs it, and I sign it, and James signs it and everyone signs it, and okay, that's four people. We've made a decision, and it's a contract, it's the law. We have it written down. And then I come to work. We have candy machine here. What is stopping me from going down to actually pick up some sour Patch kids and enjoy them. Well, it's only my sense of duty. If I have no sense of duty, if I don't feel a moral obligation to follow that contract, there's nothing in nobody that is going to actually stop me from going down to the vending machine and getting my souer Patch kids. You see, once you as a nation lose your moral founding, then everything comes apart from there. It's not just the government and the laws and everything. We really have some of the most evil people on the planet who run our country. Democrats. Really, they took over the country four years ago and they opened the border on purpose. I just can't stress that enough. And did you know that as we speak, they're bringing in as many as fast as possible because they know the parties about over Land.
Speaker 6: Administration is quietly loosening immigration policies before Trump takes offense. This according to The New York Post. It reports the administration is testing a new app that will allow illegal migrants to bypass in person check ins at their local ICE office. And it sounds like they're just giving Donald Trump one more thing to undo.
Speaker 1: That's a report from Fox News. They're evil people with no sense of morality, no sense of duty. This country is not special to them. It's just a bank vault to be looted. That's why good people like us have to get them out of power. And we're working on that, right. All right, enough, let's talk about Russia in Korea. That'll be fun. What Let's talk about burger toppings too, and more