Speaker 1: Ripped off, so you don't have come running.
Speaker 2: Just as as as we can show, Shooter's gonna help coming.
Speaker 3: Man, This is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martinez, get my.
Speaker 1: Friends to the only show of It's gotten.
Speaker 4: We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints.
Speaker 1: Our goal is to make your life a little bit better.
Speaker 4: If you've been ripped off or taken advantage of, maybe a contractor didn't show up to actually start the job after you gave some money down. Maybe you got a landlord and the heat has not been working or the air conditioner. Well that's a little different and I'm not going to get into that at this very second, but uh, maybe the the heat didn't work, maybe the hot water's not there.
Speaker 1: You get the idea.
Speaker 4: We're here to help, and we've been doing it for many, many men years, in fact, to the tune of over three hundred million dollars think about that in cash, merchandise exchanges, refund services directly due to this show. I'm gonna give the phone numbers out. We got open lines right now. It's a beautiful Wednesday. Three oh three seven one, three eight, two five five. Any question you have three zero three Martino, three oh three Martino. You can also email us at help at troubleshooter dot com. And by the way, this hour is brought to you by Paul the Waterman.
Speaker 1: I love what Paul does.
Speaker 4: He sells the best systems out there for less money than anybody else. By the way, he's a master plumber. He just doesn't, you know, talk to talk. He walks the walk. This guy knows more about water than anybody I know out there. He's got a system right now for under thirty seven hundred bucks that gets rid of the chlorine, it gets rid of all the PIFAs, those little pieces of microplastics that are in everything now. In fact, if you're in Castle Rock and some other places in uh, Colorado, it's horrible.
Speaker 1: In fact, I'll mention this real quick.
Speaker 4: I read an article Chatfield Reservoir, Chatfield. They say, don't eat the fish you catch out of Chatfield because there's so many PIFAs in there. So his system will get rid of that for your entire house and soften your water all for under thirty seven one hundred dollars. It's an amazing deal. But that's it waterpros dot net. That's waterpros dot net now three oh three seven one three.
Speaker 1: A two five five A ton of stuff going on.
Speaker 4: I didn't realize last night we had some issues in downtown Denver. Suzanna and I just got back into town, and I guess, uh, I don't want to call them riots. I didn't really see the video, but it looked like there was some protests going on, and it looked like, according to at least Fox or nine News, there was somewhere around thirteen or fifteen different arrestmate. Of course, we all saw what was going on in Los Angeles. That was pretty crazy. Trump sent in the National Guard, which is unbelievable, and then I guess there's some marines there protecting some of the federal property.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 4: Talk about escalating, I've never seen like the far left, and I mean, I don't even mind saying the far right or the current administration. I actually don't consider Trump the far far right, but he's definitely.
Speaker 1: To the right.
Speaker 4: The way they escalate each other is pretty amazing. They just come out feud and constantly, and I don't know when the end of it'll be. I'm just happy the stock market's still doing good. I'm happy Tesla has come back up. I owned a lot of Tesla's stock, and that guy went kind of insane there for a little bit. I mean, my got a feud between him and Trump. Two billionaires bitching at each other publicly. That were great friends not long ago, was absolutely insane. Doctor Joel Chardak joins me in studio. Doctor Joel is the owner of Denver region dot com. A lot of people know I've been on that diet medication and I get it through Denver Regent. In fact, Doc, I took my shot this morning, and I'm so used to it. I remember when I first started six months ago. I was terrified, literally terrified the shot would hurt. And it's it is such a nothing burger. It's crazy. You don't even feel it, honestly.
Speaker 5: Right, that's the same experience we get with most of our patients. You know, it's a little fear of the needle, which is understandable, but it's an insulin needle. It's like almost microscopically.
Speaker 1: It's amazing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you don't have to like find an artery or anything. You just basically put it right in your stomach. You feel nothing. And I know that sounds horrible because I one of those people that put it off, But you know, I wanted to get rid of that last forty pounds I weighed a little over two hundred and thirty.
Speaker 1: I'm down to like one ninety five.
Speaker 4: In fact, I just got back from Las Vegas, some of the best food in the world, and I actually lost a pound while.
Speaker 1: I was there.
Speaker 4: I just think, yeah, I know, but you think of the money you saved too with restaurants, especially in Las Vegas. Especially in Las Vegas, there's some wonderful restaurants. I'd argue Las Vegas has the best food in the country, better than New York City, better than California. They fly stuff in fresh every hour on the hour from the coastline from wherever it needs to be.
Speaker 6: Go ahead, Doc, I say, I think you're right. The only difference is being in New York. I have to stand up for us. The quantity is unbelievable In New York.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they give you more food.
Speaker 7: Well no, no, I mean a number of places that you can eat.
Speaker 4: Oh, Doc, when's the last time you've been to Vegas. I mean there's like eight million restaurants.
Speaker 6: Yeah, but then it's twenty million in that's probably say I agree with you.
Speaker 1: There's unbelievable.
Speaker 4: An Italian food in New York City is delicious. South Jersey, where I grew up, of course, some of the best Italian food in the world. Cheese steaks over in Philadelphia. There's still nothing like a Philly cheese stick. Where'd you grow up, Doc.
Speaker 7: South Florida?
Speaker 5: Oh wow, seafood fish Yeah, and it's cheap.
Speaker 1: It's abundant and it's cheap. Yep.
Speaker 4: I mean really, And then we've been looking out there possibly for a house or a uh, you know, a winter getaway to put it in a better way. So, Susannah, I've been out there in Louisiana and other places and Grits.
Speaker 1: Krusha loves it.
Speaker 8: Grits.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mark, you're gonna have to say that, Doc Wan or Doc two, so you know who you're talking to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's true. Two ducks. I'll say, retired doc that's you, and not retired doc, that's doctor Joel. These guys over at Denver Region, they have a new product I.
Speaker 1: Wanted to talk about and kind of dive into.
Speaker 4: And I'm very interesting in it for numerous reasons, and one of them is years ago, and I just want to get this part out of the way. Years ago, we had a company on Doc Suzanne, who was it with the ship in stem cells?
Speaker 1: Who was it? For the life of me.
Speaker 4: A second, I can't think of the guy's name in the morning. Yeah, there's two. There's two companies. I can remember. Three companies. I can remember hating to deal with that. We actually have potential. No, Centeno's good. Okay, Yeah, Sintenna was the guy that kind of kind of started stem cells in a way. But anyhow, that's a different story. But I can't think of the name of this clinic. But basically they were shipping in stem cells that did nothing. I mean, I don't know how else to put it. We had more than one person show up to this clinic. It's probably over ten years ago, way pre COVID. God, I wish I could remember the damn name of that place. But anyhow, Doc, they were just ripoffs. They were charging fifteen thousand dollars and they were basically saying that you know, you get this magic potion of stem cells that we get from wherever they got it, China or I don't even remember where they got it. And if you had a bad shoulder, bam, your shoulder was fine, you have a bad knee, bam, your knees fine.
Speaker 6: I think it was a mambiotic fluid log if I remember correctly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it probably was.
Speaker 4: But regardless of any of that, the bottom line was the product wasn't working. It just simply wasn't working. So we kind of part ways with those guys. But there was that one. Then there was a solar company, solar Mart, and we advertised for them for a long time and then the guy just got I don't know what happened to him, Honestly, I have no idea the guy.
Speaker 1: The guy just.
Speaker 4: Went crazy and we had to kill that relationship. And then there was one more that I just lost my train of thought on. But there was one more. But Doc, I want to talk about this neuropathy in your stem cell treatment, Okay, I mean I really do want to dive in and understand it.
Speaker 1: When we talked about what you guys do for hair last time you were in, it was amazing.
Speaker 4: My education level went way up on it because you do use some form of stem cells PRP along with the actual transplant, and the results, well results are what results are, and they're unbelievable.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 5: Well, Tom had the procedure done. He spoke about it on his show numerous times and talked about how well it worked for him.
Speaker 1: It worked so well for him, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: Now, yeah, because of his current situation, just getting over cancer, and he had some chemo and stuff that didn't exactly help the hair by any man certainly. But I'll tell you this before that I was absolutely shocked how quick his hair was growing.
Speaker 1: It was amazing.
Speaker 4: Yes, in fact, I've never seen anything like it, and I well, okay, I digress.
Speaker 1: It was it was absolutely crazy.
Speaker 4: But now you guys have something for neuropathy, and I don't suffer from neuropathy, but I know a lot of diabetics do, correct, So I kind of want to dive into that, and I want to dive in the actual results once again. To me, everything comes down to results. I've seen it with hair. I've done your diet drug. I've lost I'm down to basically one ninety five thirty five pounds in less than six months. By the way, do most people hit like a plateau. I hit a plateau at about I want to say, twenty or twenty five pounds, and that next ten pounds took a lot longer I say a lot longer. It only took like a month. But then the original is that normal real quick?
Speaker 7: That's very typical.
Speaker 5: Why is that those first pounds are easier for your body to shed, They just get rid of it.
Speaker 7: They just your body.
Speaker 5: You know, as you get to a point where your body needs more of the the mass that you have, it becomes a little bit more challenging to reduce that weight.
Speaker 7: And I want to address this just briefly.
Speaker 5: One thing that we do that a lot of clinics that are out there offering these products don't offer is guidance by our medical doctor and our medical team ye an MD and a.
Speaker 1: Patient coordinat And I deal with my doc over there is hung right right, And I love the guy.
Speaker 7: He's our weight loss and weight management special.
Speaker 4: He's on my I mean literally, I hate to say it, but I'm sure it's just not me. He's on my beck and call.
Speaker 7: Yeah.
Speaker 5: He gives you his personal number and you can reach out to him any time. But the point I was trying to get to is many patients do get to a point where they reach a plateau, and one of the options that we have for them is to increase the dosage if they're tolerating it.
Speaker 7: Well, yeah, and that will.
Speaker 4: I didn't do that. I didn't increase it. It just seemed like after a couple of weeks and it just started working again.
Speaker 7: Well, and that's great.
Speaker 1: And I wasn't eating anymore.
Speaker 4: That's the part that's kind of mind blowing to me, because it's not like all of a sudden I was starting to get hunger or you're thinking of food. Nothing changed there, just all of a sudden the weight loss didn't continue on the same path, right.
Speaker 5: And the point of ben Bam and the point I was trying to get to is that because you have that access to our medical staff, you can have this conversation with them and they can give you very great advice and details about what options have different options you have, and doing it in a safe way. Yeah, there's a lot of clinics out there that you're almost self diagnosing, deciding how much you want to use without any guidance, and frankly, that's dangerous.
Speaker 4: Well yeah, and you guys simply don't do that. So let me take this quick break. I want to come back and talk really do somewhat not of total deep dive. I don't want to lose half our audience. But there's a lot of people that suffer from neuropathy. There's absolutely no doubt about it. And this new treatment the results once again, I talk results.
Speaker 1: You're incredible, all right.
Speaker 4: I do have lines open. I'm not sure what happened to Linda there. Maybe I was talking too much. Three seven one three eight two five five three oh three Martin hold type.
Speaker 1: Don't forget.
Speaker 4: You can check out Troubleshooter Network on YouTube and listen to us during the breaks. We were actually talking, uh, the doc and myself. We're talking about different therapies out there now and we're going to die back into that stem cell But three oh three seven one three a two five five I'd love to hear from you. Any questions, any problems, anybody you want to tell us about, any bad guys out there.
Speaker 1: I want to help.
Speaker 4: Three zero three seven one three eight two five five lines are open now.
Speaker 1: Doc, we were it was funny.
Speaker 4: It's funny how conversations kind of Uh, they're so fluid.
Speaker 1: We were talking about.
Speaker 4: Stem cell therapy and we were talking about neuropathy, and we're going to.
Speaker 1: Get back to that.
Speaker 4: But I asked you a question because we were talking about Elon Musk and Trump, and I said, I think Eline does some hallucinatives occasionally. And you said that you read that he was doing ketamine.
Speaker 5: Statement that I read that he had met a statement that that nobody really understood just how much ketamine he was using while he was working in the White House.
Speaker 4: Really, yes, And ketamine we were talking about is a veterinarian drug.
Speaker 7: It's a tranquilizer.
Speaker 1: It's a yeah.
Speaker 4: But don't they like give it to animals before they put them to sleep. That's what gets them to the point where they're at least comfortable. Then they hit him with the death or before surgery, yes, or before surgery. So, but the interesting part is you said, people actually go into some form of therapy.
Speaker 1: Now, yeah, just ketmine.
Speaker 5: There's ketamine therapy that's out there. Now I'm not an expert on this at all. I just want to make that clear, but there are clinics that offer ketamine therapy.
Speaker 1: So you you would.
Speaker 4: Sit down in theory, I mean, like you said, you guys don't do this, but excuse me, and you sit there with what a shrink and the shrink actually shoots you up, and then you have a conversation. I mean, what from what you do know of it, what does that look like?
Speaker 5: From what I do know of that is there's a therapist involved in, probably somebody with a medical license, because it does need to be administered intravenously, and they get an intravenous drip of ketamine and then they go into you know, a hallucinatory or a you know, a status.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's benefits to that?
Speaker 5: From what I've seen, my personal thoughts are that I don't necessarily think so okay, I think that it's it's you know, it's quasi medicine. A lot of stuff that's it's quasi medicine.
Speaker 1: But it sounds like people that just want to get high to me. But I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't have PTSD, I don't suffer from different things that that might help. Because in our conversation, I said, well, in Denver, aren't mushrooms like they're doing therapies with mushrooms now we're microdosing. Well, you said there might be a benefit to that or some of the research you've read, Well, I.
Speaker 5: Have more experience speaking with patients who have undergone that type of therapy, and from what I've gathered. People do get a benefit, particularly when they're dealing with psychological trauma PTSD in particular.
Speaker 4: Just to help them talk about it better, or it helps them to actually understand the trauma better, therefore making their lives a little better.
Speaker 1: Understanding why they're not feeling good, I don't.
Speaker 5: Really know, but I would say that most likely what's occurring is that they're able to process and talk through the trauma in a way that resets their brain so that they're not experiencing the panic attacks and those other types of things that go along with PTSD.
Speaker 4: So years ago I was on I mean twenty five years ago, I was getting some anxiety and I was on what was that stuff called Suzanne Uzanna asked, And it.
Speaker 1: Was only for a couple months.
Speaker 4: And I talked to this one therapist, okay, and I said, what do you think about Xenix? I said, simply is that, I said, just give me your thoughts on it. And she says, I think he gives you more anxiety.
Speaker 1: I said, well, what does that mean?
Speaker 4: She goes, well, you have anxiety, you take it, the anxiety goes away, and you start building up a tolerance. So you got to take more of it when you take more of it, and as the medication is wearing off, you get more anxiety and more anxiety. So I just got off of it twenty five years ago after only two months on it, because I truly bought in to exactly what she was saying, like, if you're on something like that long term, and I you know, I'm not an MD, I'm not a doctor, but just from that personal experience, I do believe that, and I think some of that could be true with children. I think a lot of people put kids on drugs at a very young age now, and I don't think it's beneficial. I'm not saying it's beneficial to everybody, but I think it's kind of crazy to treat kids that have depression or something with drugs at an early age.
Speaker 5: I would agree with that, Yeah, I would agree wholeheartedly with that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and I think it does some doc, what do you think you've delivered a thousand babies?
Speaker 6: I think treating young children with drugs unless it's absolutely necessary is not a good idea. The brain is still forming. Yeah, and I'm not a child psychiatrist, but I don't think that.
Speaker 1: And I'm not saying there's some that don't need it.
Speaker 6: No, but I think for the most part, unless it's absolutely necessary, you don't want to mess around the formation of your brain, which is going to last you for hopefully eighty five ninety years.
Speaker 4: I'd love to talk to someone that's been on some of the psychedelics that it's actually done good for PTSD. I mean real cases, because I just okay, I've done mushrooms, of course, recreationally years ago in my twenties. I ha looms. I tripped my ass off. I didn't learn anything, But I don't think it's the same.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's quick the same in how they're being used today in a therapeutic kind of.
Speaker 4: I can't even imagine sitting down and talking to a psychologist or a psychiatrist with the amount of mushrooms.
Speaker 1: I'd make no sense.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, there's probably amongst the listening audience today a couple of folks who have undergone this type of therapy because of how popular it's become. You know, hopefully one of them will call in and tell us about their experience.
Speaker 4: Now let's dive back into the neuropthy So you guys are now treating neuropthy basically on the foot and foot only at this time, No.
Speaker 5: That we actually treat it in the hands as well, and she crepends to be that that foot neuropathy seems to be a very common thing that people are getting, and people are desperate for relief of that because it, you know, you can't really walk very well.
Speaker 4: Well, I'm such a layman in this and I've understood a lot more of it just talking to you, because before I was going to be talking about this product, I had to understand it. And we sat down outside of the show and we talked for a long time. Yeah, the nerve damage, the nerve damage is generally caused and please correct me as I go.
Speaker 1: With diabetes, it's the sugar build up.
Speaker 5: Right, The majority of our patients that come to us for foot neuropathy issues are suffering foot and oropathy as a result of diabetes.
Speaker 4: Now, when we talk about suffering it because of diabetes, if the diabetes is managed properly and your sugar levels are not high at any given time, you're not going to have.
Speaker 1: That build up. If you add the perfect diet.
Speaker 4: You know, I don't even know what the perfect diet looks like, but let's just say, the perfect diet for someone that's diabetic, they're basically eating meat and cheese and the little vegetables whatever looks good for that, then they're not going to have the neuropathy issue.
Speaker 1: Is that correct?
Speaker 5: Well, it's going to minimize those effects over the long term, you know.
Speaker 1: These these but it's still going to build up.
Speaker 5: It sort of depends on what age you're going to experiencing these types of conditions.
Speaker 4: So the sugar builds up, and why does it go to the extremities. Why are those the first nerves generally to get damage because it's harder to flow the blood.
Speaker 7: That's part of it, you know.
Speaker 5: And also they're the smallest nerves because there are the nerve endings at the end of your fingers and at the end of your foot, and they're the furthest to reach with blood flow. So the sugar build up also builds up inside of the nerve and it starts to damage the nerve and that's when you start to get the tingling and numbness and pain, and that inflammation starts to damage the blood vessels around it.
Speaker 4: And when you say damage, literally damage shut them down, shut them down, so and then I can't understand what it feels like because I've never suffered it. I have typed a lot, and I might feel some carpal tunnels. Sometimes I assume it does.
Speaker 5: Not feel like that burning, tingling, numbness, sharp sharp, you know, lightning, like real pay what we call lancinating pain in medicine.
Speaker 1: Sharpenesses that come and go generally with people.
Speaker 7: Interm it can it progresses over time.
Speaker 5: So it might start off as with some tingling and numbness that comes and goes, and then turn into pain tingling and numbness that comes and goes, and then turn into numbness.
Speaker 1: Like when your footfalls asleep.
Speaker 4: Maybe correct, correct, but it's like constant even when you're walking.
Speaker 1: That could be happening.
Speaker 7: As it progresses.
Speaker 5: Yes, you know, and that's when we see our patients when walking is really becoming uncomfortable and becoming an issue.
Speaker 1: I got it.
Speaker 4: That's when it just flares up. Occasionally they're not calling anybody.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can manage it with other things, but you know, once it gets to the point where you're not able to walk around comfortably, there's very few long lasting solutions that are out there, other than the types of treatments that we offer with Richard.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, I got to take this break. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five.
Speaker 1: I'd love to talk to you. Three oho three.
Speaker 4: Martino, three zero three Martino. We're going to dive back into that neuropathy, but I promise I'm always going to take the calls first when you've been ripped off or taken advantage of. But seriously, what we dive back into this, what these guys at Denver Region are doing, if you suffer suffer from their opathy, is going to be amazing. And wait till you hear the results on it. But hey, will what's going on with this engine?
Speaker 8: Man? Oh? I bought a bought an engine from a guy. It was a flathead for old Ford and uh howing up and I met with him. He had an engine there ready to go. So I just made deal with him there and bought it. But it was I wanted it a different color, So who's going to paint it? And then I was going to pick it up the next week?
Speaker 1: What was that in?
Speaker 4: What was that? What was that vehicle in? I'm sharing what was that engine going into? I'm just curious.
Speaker 8: It's for a forty one Ford pickup.
Speaker 4: Wow, that's pretty cool man. Have you been rebuilding the whole thing and the engine's the last part? Or tell me about the vehicle.
Speaker 8: Well, it was my STEP's father's truck and he wanted to he wanted to get it running again with the motor and it was locked up.
Speaker 2: So why did they get why did they stop?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I know they're sought after, but why did they quit making the flathead? Did it just not work? I thought they quit making it like in the fifties, but they had like a twenty year or thirty year run on it.
Speaker 8: Yeah, they had a good run, but you know it's just junk.
Speaker 1: Or they just came up with better technology.
Speaker 8: Better technology, more power.
Speaker 1: Got it. So you bought this from an individual?
Speaker 8: Yeah, well it was a shop, Go cat Speech shop.
Speaker 1: Is that in Denver? Where is it?
Speaker 8: That's an anglewood?
Speaker 1: Yeah, go Cats speed Shop.
Speaker 4: So when you bought it, what was the condition represented as.
Speaker 8: It was on the engine stand ready to go? It was just the wrong color.
Speaker 4: Oh okay, so it's the wrong color then what and forgive my ignorance here, but can't you just spray paint it?
Speaker 10: Or no?
Speaker 8: Well that was the plan?
Speaker 1: Okay, So what happened been, Oh, well.
Speaker 8: I got every produce in the book. He was to paint it, and then this happened. That happened, And.
Speaker 1: Did you pay for it?
Speaker 8: To me? One day? I paid for it. I won't know if he'd build if I'd be okay if he sold it to somebody else and built me a better one. And I wasn't in a hurry at the time. I thought, well for the same price, but how much was Yeah, seventy five hundred bucks.
Speaker 4: So you walked into Gokat's speech shop and you gave them basically seventy five hundred for a particular engine they had in stock. And then you didn't like the color of it, so he was going to spray paint it. Meantime someone else wanted to buy it. He calls you up, You agree to that, and that engine's gone. Now how long has it been? How long have you been waiting for the second one?
Speaker 8: I think this started in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 1: Oh, get out of here.
Speaker 4: You're telling me you paid in seventy five hundred dollars in twenty eighteen and you still don't have an engine.
Speaker 8: Don't have an engine. I've gotten case.
Speaker 4: Will Will there's no exaggeration here. Seriously, in two thy eighteen, when did you agree that he could sell that other one and he was going to build you a better one?
Speaker 1: What year was that, ar, I'm.
Speaker 11: Sorry, same year.
Speaker 8: It was a couple of weeks after so.
Speaker 4: In twenty eighteen. So what do they say right now? If I call them up right now and say, where the hell's Will's engine he bought in twenty eighteen for seventy five hundred dollars that you haven't delivered, what would they possibly say?
Speaker 12: Hey?
Speaker 8: Anything he could think of. I've got every excuse from the book machine shops or back to parts around, backed up, backed up.
Speaker 1: It's been eight years.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it's been a long time.
Speaker 4: Hold on a second, this is nuts. This is absolutely wild.
Speaker 1: Hold on.
Speaker 4: I thought I would going to be able to get through the day without having a conniption. But I'm having a hard time believing what I'm hearing from Will. He said in twoenty eighteen, he gives his company Go Cat Speed Shop gocatspeedshop dot com. Actually, so Go Cat Speed Shop takes seventy five hundred bucks. The engine, the flathead was not the color he wanted. So the guy was just gonna spray paint it. That's not a big deal. And in the introm, the guy calls up and says, hey, I got another buyer from this. How about if I sell this one, then I don't have to paint it to this other guy, and I'll build you one that's even better. And then, all of a sudden, and I jokingly say, all of a sudden, all of a sudden, eight years later, this guy still doesn't have an engine. So will when I call up during the break and I'm gonna have Kelly call up, He's simply gonna make excuses.
Speaker 1: What do you want at this point? Do you want your money back?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 8: Well, anything would be ideal.
Speaker 1: I mean, is there.
Speaker 4: Anything I'm missing that he's going to bring up? In other words, is he going to say, oh, well I offered him this, this and this, but he didn't want it.
Speaker 8: No, I've asked for my money back. I've asked for, you know, my my engine to be built. Of course, I asked him to just return because I took after this all happened, I ended up with some extra block, but I took him three engine blocks just to help him out. Here's three blocks if you need.
Speaker 4: Them, And he still wouldn't start with yours and rebuild them.
Speaker 8: No, he keeps telling me. Well, he kept telling me. You know, it's waiting on the machine shop. I need heads. The heads are hard to find, this and that, and it.
Speaker 6: Will When was the last time I spoke to him? And what was the last conversation? What excuse did he give you the very last time you spoke to him?
Speaker 8: Let me look at my text messages here and I'll tell you, because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, roughly how long ago? Well, if you're looking at tax tiles, frankly.
Speaker 8: I think it was in January.
Speaker 1: So this year.
Speaker 4: And what did he say? And what did you say? I'm curious.
Speaker 8: He said he'd get me a flathead by mark. They'll get or get you paid back by June. Had a re few Month's been sixty times in a row. It's December is getting caught up.
Speaker 4: So it's always something like that. He's always sick or there's always a problem, I mean.
Speaker 1: Always, yeah, yeah, always always. This is crazy.
Speaker 4: How does someone justify in their own mind keeping seventy five hundred dollars in doing absolutely nothing, not a damn thing for eight years. I just can't even wrap my head around this one. Eight years, this guy's gotta be okay. In my opinion at this point, he's a thief. That's just my opinion. Kelly, I want to try to get this guy on the air. I mean, I don't know what else to say right now. I mean, I'm really hoping there is another side to this story, because this is crazy. Eight years later, eight years I can't.
Speaker 1: Even wrap my head around it. Eight years. I mean that's like before and after COVID.
Speaker 13: How I know I'm jumping the gun a little bit. How does small claims work after that? I mean, eight years later, you don't have your money, you don't have.
Speaker 4: Guys still the guy's still promising him as in change.
Speaker 13: That would be like no limitations of time then on that.
Speaker 1: Right now, this is the kind of one.
Speaker 4: What we really have to do is get all the listeners involved today on this one. But Kelly's gonna try to get this guy on. Kelly, pick up talk to Will. Get the guy's phone number. Apparently they're texting, so he's got a cell phone.
Speaker 1: For this guy.
Speaker 4: Get the owner's name, get the cell phone number, try to get this guy on. There's got to be another side to this story. Three zero three seven one three eight two five five. And if there's not, I mean, I just want to light the guy up. I mean, I can't imagine under any circumstance, eight years, seventy five hundred dollars.
Speaker 1: It's absolutely mind blowing.
Speaker 4: I'm really I'm hoping, I'm praying that there is another side.
Speaker 1: To this story.
Speaker 4: There has to be. There has to be. We've got that and a lot more coming up. We've got three hours to go three oh three seven one three eight two five five. You can email us at help at troubleshooter dot com. We're gonna try to get that owner on during the break. I honestly hope he comes on. He said he'd get this guy paid back if it wasn't done by March, he'd haven't paid back in June, and just more and more and more excuses.
Speaker 1: It looks like.
Speaker 4: Kelly might be talking to him right now, so I'm really curious where that's gonna go. We're also gonna dive into the neuropathy and how to treat it and how to get rid of that pain and for people that suffer from it. It sounds like the most horrible thing in the world. And I think you're really gonna love what we can tell you about this new therapy from Denver Region. Get those calls in three oh three seven one three eight two five five three zero three.
Speaker 1: Martino. Hold tight, We're gonna be back right after this ripped news, so you don't have.
Speaker 10: Come running.
Speaker 1: Just as as can.
Speaker 7: Shooter's gonna help come.
Speaker 3: This is the Troubleshooter Show, No, Tom Martino.
Speaker 1: We welcome my friends to the only show that it's kind.
Speaker 4: We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints, try to make.
Speaker 1: Your life just a little bit better.
Speaker 4: If you've been ripped off or taken advantage of h we want to hear from you, and I mean that we are here to help you recoup money. In fact, we've done over three hundred million dollars cash, merchandise exchanges, refund services. I think you get the idea directly due to the show. Of course, we don't charge anything. I've got deputies standing by if you got a problem. Three oh three, I got three lines open three oh three seven to one three eight two five five three zero three Martino. I got deputy docs Whu's Andersen Studio with me, and then we have doctor Joel Cherdak. We're going to be talking to about neuropathy and different things that Denver Regen does. Shannon, of course, operating the board over there, and Kelly answering your calls three zero three seven to one, three eight two five five. Kelly Will called in. I'm going to recap real quick. I saw you on the phone over there.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Will called in and said, Hey, I went down to.
Speaker 4: Go Cat Speed Shop and their website, by the way, is go Cat Go Cat speedshop dot com.
Speaker 1: And I gave the.
Speaker 4: Guy seventy five hundred bucks for an engine, a flathead engine, and it was the wrong color.
Speaker 1: So he was going to paint it for me.
Speaker 4: Before he got it finished painting it, or before he started, he called me up and basically said, hey, I can sell this to somebody else and rebuild you an even better one. And Will the caller actually agreed to that. And here's the kicker. That was in two thousand and eighteen. Think about that. That was in twenty eighteen. Here we are seven eight years later and this guy still doesn't have an engine. The last time we'll talk to him or communicated was in January, and the guy said, hey, I'll have it to you by March or I'll give you your money in June.
Speaker 1: Is that all correct?
Speaker 14: Will?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 1: So, Kelly, you called over? Who did you call? Who is the owner? Eric Brown? Eric Brown? Did Eric Brown pick up the phone?
Speaker 15: He did not, and unfortunately it did go to voicemail. However, his mailbox is full and is not accepting messages.
Speaker 1: Is that just his cell phone number?
Speaker 8: Will?
Speaker 1: Is there another number?
Speaker 8: He might answer, That's the only number that I've found for him?
Speaker 4: Is it that seven two zero two eight four seventeen ninety Yep, that's it. That's the only one we have. That's the one on his website too. You know this is crazy. So you can't even leave a message, right, Kelly?
Speaker 11: I could not.
Speaker 1: His mailbox is full. So mailbox is full. Listen this.
Speaker 4: People think, oh, Mark, this might be a little premature. Why are you giving this guy free advertising?
Speaker 1: I'll tell you why.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna give Gokat speech shop free advertising.
Speaker 1: Because this was in twenty eighteen.
Speaker 4: This guy gave him seventy five hundred dollars seventy five hundred dollars according to Will, and here we are seven plus years later, and you have nothing right Will, nothing at all.
Speaker 8: Bad? Taste in my mouth.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, a.
Speaker 4: Bad taste in your mouth and your bank account seventy five hundred bucks later.
Speaker 1: Hey, well, have you gone down there in person?
Speaker 8: You know I've been up there a couple times, but not in a few years.
Speaker 4: What's the shop look like? You just said, a hell hole? Is it a nice looking place? Do you think this guy's got a pot to piss on? You think he's got any assets.
Speaker 8: Got anything in the shop like a Oh, it's got a warehouse type setup over himself.
Speaker 1: What's the guy's name again? Give me the guy's name, Eric?
Speaker 8: What Brown? Eric?
Speaker 1: And he's the owner as far as you know of Go Cat Speedshop.
Speaker 6: Why don't you go down and tell him that you talk to us and that if he doesn't answer, he's gonna get a lot of negative publicity and maybe put on the sleep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's getting it right now, because I mean, yeah, Sleaves brigade'll be next step. And if you're new to the show, go visit Sleas Brigade. I'm going to tell you something about it. It is one of the most powerful tools I've ever seen out there.
Speaker 1: You know, there was one guy that.
Speaker 4: If you even even came close to googling his name or his roofing company, Sleaves Brigade, was the first thing that would pop up, and sure enough, it basically ruined.
Speaker 1: The guy's life. And this guy, Will, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I have never heard of so many excuses, will you said? This guy has had. What's the weirdest excuse he's given you? I get I'm sick, and I'm sure during COVID it was probably everything was he was sick. But what else has he told you over the last seven years?
Speaker 8: His mom was sick, and the whole parts shops not being able to get good box and had finished his buddy's dragster and.
Speaker 1: Hey, give me a favorite Kelly.
Speaker 4: Well, she's on the line there, hold line, Will I just want to check in on something before I have our listeners help you and myself out trying to get in touch with Eric Brown, the apparent owner of Gokat speed Shop.
Speaker 1: And I'm taking.
Speaker 4: This and everything I say at this point I want you to understand is my opinion. This is definitely my opinion. Why do I say that because I'm not positive this guy's a scumbag, sucking, fleabag piece of crap. I'm not positive about that. That is what I call an opinion. Seventy five hundred dollars over a seven plus year period issolutely ridiculous, and I can't imagine what excuse he possibly has now it was supposed to be done March of this year was the last promised date, or he was going to pay the money back. Where's the guy's money at? You can't even leave him a message. We did try to reach out to Eric Brown at Go Cat Speed shop. This is absolutely crazy and will you must have the patience of a saint, because I could have never dealt with this for seven years. I mean I would probably be camped out at his shop. In fact, I'm wondering if we get Deputy Dmitri or Bo or someone to go down and talk to him at his shop and figure out what's really going on down there.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I live a few hours away, so it's not like.
Speaker 1: Where do you live? What do you mean you live a few hours away?
Speaker 8: I live out in Brush, northeast Coste.
Speaker 1: Okay, I get it. You truly do live a few hours away.
Speaker 4: You know what, maybe we were by this place and see what's going on down there. I mean that might be the way to go. That might seriously be the way to go. What is that phone number, Kelly?
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 15: Seven two zero two eight four one seven nine.
Speaker 1: Zero seven two zero two eight four.
Speaker 15: One seven nine zero.
Speaker 4: Okay, folks, listen Eric Brown. He's the apparent owner of Goat Catz Speed Shop seven two zero two eight four seventeen ninety.
Speaker 8: Listen.
Speaker 4: I do this for a couple reasons. Number one, we can't even leave him a message. I don't even know if the guy will answer the phone. I don't know if he'll talk with us. He's been putting will off for over seven years. That's why I'm doing it. Don't be crude. Don't say anything that you wouldn't say to your mother. How's that be nice about it?
Speaker 1: Say?
Speaker 4: When are you going to give will Is money? Or when are you going to give him this engine? What is going on with it? I would assume I would guess that this guy doesn't have the money to give him, or he possibly would have given it back in the last seven years. For God's sake, three oh three seven one three A two five five. I want to check one more thing on this, So Kelly, get either Jeff vic or get Kevin on with shared an auto tech. I want to ask them a question about a flat head engine.
Speaker 1: Three oh three seven one three A two five five.
Speaker 4: I've got a couple of lines open three zero three Martino, hold on, I gave the wrong number out. Listen, Eric Brown, go cat speed shop and Suzanne found something very interesting and hold on one second, because I do have one of her experts on. Kevin Cokin shared an auto tech. Kevin, I just want to ask you something. These flatthead engines by Ford. I mean when you send them out to a machine shop. I mean, these aren't brain surgery. You can go buy one and get it done right.
Speaker 14: Well, yeah, and there's really not much in the head, you know what I mean a flathead the valves and everything in the block.
Speaker 4: Well, I guess what I'm asking is is how hard is it to get one rebuilt if I wanted to go out and find one. Is it hard to find one and get it rebuilt right now? Or are they like impossible to find? I don't understand.
Speaker 14: Well, they're all over they're a bud again being rebuilt. They're basically just the cover. There's nothing to rebuild.
Speaker 4: Wow, why did they go away? By the way, just to old technology?
Speaker 9: Right old technology.
Speaker 14: Yeah. I mean, but like I said, the block holds the valves and the piston.
Speaker 1: That's incredible.
Speaker 14: Flat head itself just holds the spark plugs and covers the cylinders.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was looking at a picture. They're kind of strange.
Speaker 4: So if I said, hey, Kevin, go find me one, you probably call me back in an hour and have one.
Speaker 10: Well.
Speaker 4: Sure, see this is remarked. I just wanted to make sure Kevin I appreciate that. By the way, Kevin Cokin shared an auto tech you know, he works on our cars.
Speaker 1: He's a great guy.
Speaker 4: He can do anything you need done, from oil changes to engine replacements, electrical system problems, alignments, cooling system flushes, airic conditioning services.
Speaker 1: I think you get the idea. They'll save you a ton of money.
Speaker 4: Oh and they've got a great warranty as well, three year, thirty six thousand miles. Now, will, I'm going to bring you back up. I'm going to put this guy on the sleeves Brigade. I'm going to get with Martino after the show, and I'm going to tell you why even though we haven't heard back from this guy yet. Eric Brown, Suzanne, tell me what you found yeah.
Speaker 13: So, in searching our call archives, I realize, thanks to Shannon, thank you, that we'd gotten a call on Eric Brown at go Cat Speech Shop back last April of twenty twenty four from a gentleman named Joe from southern California. He'd been paying Eric since twenty twenty one, got him paid in full January of twenty twenty three. That's eleven thousand, five hundred and receive nothing. So fast forward to twenty twenty four. Oh, he demanded a refund and Joe did. The caller did get back one thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: He got back one thousand out of how much.
Speaker 13: It looks like out of eleven thousand, five hundred from Tommy's notes.
Speaker 4: He got one thousand dollars back and paid the guy eleven thousand, and he got nothing according to the notes.
Speaker 1: Do we have that guy's number?
Speaker 13: If Kelly has notes from April of twenty twenty four, we might.
Speaker 1: I doubt it. Kelly. You wouldn't have that, would you. I wouldn't keep notes that long.
Speaker 15: I don't think so.
Speaker 1: I wish I could.
Speaker 4: Will there's another guy. I mean, he got a thousand back. I'm going to get with tom and I think we got to put this guy in the Sleeves Brigade. But honestly, will make sure we have all your information, and Susan make sure we update this guy.
Speaker 1: Will.
Speaker 4: I want you to hold on, man, because hell, he's gonna get all your info. I think we're gonna head down there. I might do a live in front of his shop. I have fun, I haven't done that for a while. I might go down there and do a live in front of his shop and see what's going on with this guy.
Speaker 1: This is just it's just not right. So we'll hold on. Then.
Speaker 4: I think we're gonna get him up on Sleeves Brigade. But listeners, I would love your help here. I think I gave the number out wrong. Eric Brown, Go Cat's Speed Shop seven to zero two eight four seventeen ninety.
Speaker 1: Please be nice to him. I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: Be nice and say, hey, this guy gave you seventy five hundred.
Speaker 1: Dollars in twenty eighteen. Where's his money back?
Speaker 4: You said you were gonna have his engine done by March after seven years?
Speaker 1: What is going on? Ask him?
Speaker 4: Say, Eric Brown, what is going on at Go Cat's Speed Shop? We just heard you about on the radio. They tried to reach out to you, but they can't because your voicemails full. And we heard you had other people like who was it Bob Joe Joe in California that you took eleven thousand.
Speaker 1: From and only refunded them one thousand.
Speaker 4: It's absolutely insane, Eric Brown, go catspeedshop dot com.
Speaker 1: They're right here somewhere in Inglewood.
Speaker 4: And I'm going to figure out something and get down there and try to meet this Eric Brown seven to zero two eight four seventeen ninety seven to zero. Be nice call him up if well, we already know you can't leave a message, but hopefully if his phone's ringing a lot, he'll answer it. And I do this as a service to Eric two. And you know what, I would love to hear his side of the story. But in my opinion, if everything Will is saying correct, or even most of it, for Christ's sake, my god, even if most of it seventy five hundred dollars and he hasn't gotten anything in over seven years, Eric, what can you possibly say about that? And he's got text? In fact, one more question for Will. Prior to that last text that you wrote, what was the one before that, not the one this year in January? But what was the one before that?
Speaker 8: Will we pulled up and I'll tell you, and I can share all with you if you want.
Speaker 1: I do. I do want you to share them. I do want you to share them.
Speaker 4: Kelly will give you an email to send him to and I would like you to share them.
Speaker 1: Do they go back to that twenty eighteen?
Speaker 8: I got a different phone, so I think I go back as far as twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Okay, twenty nineteen. I mean, this is so absurd. I can't believe we're thinking.
Speaker 1: Of these dates. I can't believe.
Speaker 4: This guy and you heard that other one we had. But what was the very not the very last one this year right before that?
Speaker 1: When was it.
Speaker 8: That one was back in November? November fourth?
Speaker 4: And what was that conversation like November fourth with Eric Brown of Go Cat Speed Shop.
Speaker 8: Basically, he's broke, can't afford anything.
Speaker 4: So he's broken, can't afford anything. Well, don't say basically what does it?
Speaker 1: Literally say, let me just treat.
Speaker 8: It to you. I asked him about my engine. He said, now it's more complicated. It'll get you an engine before the end of the year. Hopefully by Thanksgiving close to being on the street. Because of its economy, I'm now in a Peter and Paul situation. I can't even pay my bills for this my next I have a balance coming up on another block, plus some other projects soon, but right now it's really really bad. The pistons on that block are very domed. Every set of heads. I've tried hits to find someone with a special cutter or just assemble the next block for you, which is what I'll probably have to do. I don't want to be anybody's enemy. I honestly want get that cloud cleaned up, and you know showing it.
Speaker 4: That's fine, that's set. You don't have to read it. It's just one thing after another. I love how he actually admits he's robbing Peter to pay Paul. You know what, there is a Contractor's Trust Act, and that would extend in my opinion. In my opinion, it's not a legal opinion to a shop into your position. You put seventy five hundred dollars down that is for your job and your job only, And he is admitting right there he is using your money or has used your money for someone else's thing, and you're not allowed to do that. I think we also need to reach out to the DA. I want to get Dmitri on this. Dmitri, if you're listening, I want you to reach out to the district attorney wherever this Goat Cat Speed Shop is and I'm going to have all the text. But this guy just acknowledged. In my opinion, this guy just acknowledge that he's a thief. That's right. When you stee from somebody to pay somebody else, you are a thief. In my opinion, Eric Brown, I believe you're a thief. That's my opinion of Goat Cat Speed Shop seven to zero two eight four seventeen ninety.
Speaker 1: Please be nice when you reach out to him. I am not kidding.
Speaker 4: This is absolutely ridiculous and it's not the first time we have had this same guy with same issues.
Speaker 1: Joseph, you're up after this.
Speaker 4: I'm going to take my blood pressure meds.
Speaker 1: I'm Jr.
Speaker 4: From the Road has a comment on Cat Speed Shop.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Hey, Mark, if you.
Speaker 16: Recall that phone call in November or whatever of last year, the guy that called you said that this he met this guy at all the Hot Rods shows. So as far as asked this. This guy shows up with his own hot rods, his flat head BH built out, so he does have assets.
Speaker 10: But that that guy said.
Speaker 16: He's like a fifty four South Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think I'm gonna head over there. Yeah, I'm gonna shoot over there during this show so we can do something live. I don't know what day yet. I gotta kind of get that worked out.
Speaker 16: But he's so he's a flathead guru.
Speaker 17: You know, he's a yeah, I got you, flat head.
Speaker 16: But the thing is he meets all his victims and I'm calling him victims. Yeah, he meets him all after car shows, and the car shows are starting to come up.
Speaker 1: You know what's interesting though, met him.
Speaker 8: At the Good Guys.
Speaker 4: Just that text that he wrote to will Uh saying I'm robing Peter to pay Paul. I mean literally, he called himself a thief, like he legitimately called himself a thief.
Speaker 1: And I agree with the thief. Hey Jr. I appreciate it. Man.
Speaker 4: Three oh three seven one three A two five five. We got one line open. Hey, Joseph, Uh, what's going on?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: How are you?
Speaker 8: Joseph? Okay?
Speaker 11: Mark? So I know yesterday Tom had a guy on talking about reverse mortgages. But my question was, is there such a thing for a reverse mortgage on a farm?
Speaker 1: On a farm?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: You know, that's I don't know. That's a very interesting question. Hold on se so God has go ahead?
Speaker 11: It hang on a second mark. So so the.
Speaker 1: House is on the farm.
Speaker 11: And it's considered a but when I paid the taxes, it's it's the whole thing. So it's not it's not segregated, it's the whole thing.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's That's what I was gonna kind of ask that. But I'm just I'm not going to hesitate. I'm going to bring up John Clace.
Speaker 1: Hey, John, I loved the question you guys got.
Speaker 4: I never thought about it, nor did I ever think a farm. I guess if it's agricultural it could be different. But if it's just a big farm with a house, but it's all the same, can you get a reverse mortgage on that?
Speaker 1: What do you know about that? John?
Speaker 12: All the big thing is going to be is that a producing farm is an income producing property. Yeah, that's that's the big thing there. Something is income producing properties.
Speaker 10: No, you're not going to be able to get a reverse mortgage on that.
Speaker 12: If it's a farm and it's not not producing income, and they're like properties around it. Yes, you could, but when it's an income producing they treat that as a commercial property.
Speaker 4: Hey, let me ask you something, John, how about the all in one.
Speaker 8: Same thing.
Speaker 10: Now, whenever you get a whenever you.
Speaker 12: Get an income producing prop, it's commercial.
Speaker 1: It goes into the commercial side of things.
Speaker 4: So what are his Hey Joseph, why are you trying to get cash out a better interest rate? What are you trying to do with it? What's your circumstance?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 11: What, No, it's it's paid for. And I'm sixty seven and just kind of want to And I don't have any siblings, I mean not siblings. I'm sorry. I don't have any kids, theirs kids. I don't have any kids, just me and my wife. So I was just I had just thought, well, instead of you know, telling.
Speaker 4: That Joseph, A couple a couple questions the income production how much does it produce in a year out of curiosity.
Speaker 11: It depends on the year.
Speaker 10: Every year is different, but.
Speaker 11: One hundred thousand, give or take.
Speaker 4: Well, with that kind of income coming in, why do you need the equity from the reverse? What I mean, I'm trying to kind of understand that.
Speaker 11: I don't need it. I don't I don't need it. But I was just thing that maybe we could do some more, you know, enjoy life a little better.
Speaker 1: I got it, just a little more income.
Speaker 11: You know that hundred thousand mark is not profit, that's grows.
Speaker 4: Oh well, well that's what I was asking. How much profit a profit?
Speaker 11: Ten?
Speaker 4: Okay, Now let me ask you this, Greg, I don't know how much of a headache it is to create that ten thousand dollars a year in profit. But if it's quite a bit of a headache, there's a lot other ways to create ten thousand dollars a year. And John, the reason I'm asking them these questions, if it wasn't income producing, would they be able to do a reverse mortgage on it?
Speaker 1: Or you still would have to run some numbers or what?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 12: I still run to some numbers, like how big? How many acres are we talking?
Speaker 1: Yeah? How big is it described the property? Joseph?
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's a few hundred acres.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's that's big. What's it worth?
Speaker 8: Ten million?
Speaker 1: Ten million?
Speaker 4: How does this guy tap in to that kind of equity so him and his wife can go enjoy their sixties, John, think outside the box?
Speaker 1: How do you with you? And I assume you don't want to sell it? Right?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 11: No, I don't want to sell it.
Speaker 8: No.
Speaker 1: Would you care about shutting down the farm part of it?
Speaker 11: Not really?
Speaker 17: I mean, yeah, well the other thing too.
Speaker 11: Is there an interest rate on a reverse mortgage?
Speaker 4: Well of course there is, but I mean I don't even want to get into that because right now there's no. It just doesn't even matter. So John, I'm going to go back and pick your brain and anybody out there listening. This guy's got something worth ten million bucks? Where is the.
Speaker 1: Property Kenwell County? She's got how much? Would he say? To underacres?
Speaker 12: So you have all this acre to start parceling it off, probably get some large chunks of some don't you think you might know a little bit more about that than I do?
Speaker 8: Mark?
Speaker 4: But well, yeah, that's what I'm saying, But not at LEAs operating it is a farm. I don't know how much of it can you subdivide? And actually if you, if you wanted to, could you actually subdivide and build a neighborhood? Would they be able to switch it from agricultural to where you could put up a home, for example, or even commercial property with that kind of space. I don't know if you've looked into any of those ideas.
Speaker 11: Yeah, it's you know, it's it's a process, right of course, and it's a big process.
Speaker 1: Well, it definitely is.
Speaker 8: What about water?
Speaker 12: You gotta water rights on that property? I mean, that's another way to generate some income, you know, gab it?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 11: True?
Speaker 1: Do you have water rights?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 11: Yes, yeah.
Speaker 17: I mean there's a lot, a.
Speaker 12: Lot of a lot of production builders.
Speaker 14: They would do all the work for you.
Speaker 12: Man, maybe you'd put under contract and they would do all the zoning all that for you and they you know, you.
Speaker 17: Get paid on when they performed.
Speaker 10: But there's there's a lot a lot of that would do that, now I get it.
Speaker 11: I mean there's you know, and I've been approached by by by several that I've just turned down.
Speaker 1: What's your hesitation on going a route like that.
Speaker 11: Joseph, Well, I just don't want to because then I you know, I mean I've had the farm for years and years and years and I don't I just don't want to. I don't want to sell it.
Speaker 4: But what are you going to do when you guys pass? I mean what what's your plan for it?
Speaker 11: Well, you know, if you're on my it depends on if you're good on my good side or not.
Speaker 4: Well, listen, man, here's what I'm trying to figure out from you. Like if you could somehow subdivide it and other people are going to take care of all this, but you keep twenty acres and the house you want to live in. I mean, do you is that something you would want to think about?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I have, yep, yep, we have.
Speaker 17: We've also thought about moving.
Speaker 11: You know, there's the state and seemed the law. So it's out about that.
Speaker 7: Team.
Speaker 4: Well, let's do this. I'm gonna put you on hold. Man, John, I'm gonna keep you up. But uh, Joseph, I want you to give your info to Kelly. I want to talk to Martino about this. The guy's only developed how many neighborhoods he develops, Susanna, I mean, hell you you oh.
Speaker 13: Got dozens and dozens Mark over the I.
Speaker 4: Mean dozens and dozens and they don't have to be something like Highland's Ranch.
Speaker 1: I mean you can do.
Speaker 4: Thirty acre parcels where all the homes are nice. Joseph, there's so many different things. But I think what we do because Tom has literally done this. Uh he's done it in Florida, He's done he's done it everywhere. I mean, he's going to know, uh, you know, the ins and outs of this, and let's just uh, let's spark up that conversation. So Kelly, do me a favor and get his information if Joseph wants to share it, and maybe we reach out and see if we can't figure something out for him. And if anybody out there knows John real quick at commercial Lending Prospect, what do you think is there a commercial product that you know of where he could tap.
Speaker 1: Into some of that money, some of that equity. He's got ten.
Speaker 4: Million dollars, he doesn't know what penny. There's got to be a way to get something, sure it.
Speaker 10: Is, but his issue now you know, he doesn't really he just kind of.
Speaker 12: Wants the money wants. Realistically, I think this is right up Tom's alley, and you got if he parcels it off, wants some money, that's the best. Sure commercial lender will probably do him something, but then you know, how are they going to get paid back? You know that that type of thing is because he's really no income coming in so he's almost has to tell the some of the property and not just do you see what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I know exactly what you're saying.
Speaker 4: It's so interesting, though, I think you're right.
Speaker 1: You take a big you take a big chunk of.
Speaker 4: It, whatever, one hundred acres, and maybe make a deal just on that and have a developer come in and basically that's gonna be your money, that's gonna be your retirement money. And you still own the house, and you still own the farm. But once again with no errors, I'm not even sure what he wants to do there.
Speaker 1: But John Clays.
Speaker 4: In fact, John's actually working for my son right now, getting them a loan in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I said, in Nebraska.
Speaker 4: These guys at CMG, they are the lender, there's no middleman. They lend in every single state in the country. In fact, John, what was funny is you weren't licensed in Nebraska, But when I reached out to you for the loan from my son, you got yourself licensed, like in a matter of a day or two, because you guys are already of course in Nebraska.
Speaker 1: You just had to get a temporary or whatever.
Speaker 4: But the best interest rates at all in one reverse mortgages. These guys can save you a fortune. Any questions. If you have been engaged with another lender and want to see if these guys can beat it, you're going to be very pleasantly surprised. Check out John at Partner in Lending dot com, Partner in Lending dot Com or three oh three five seven seven seven to two zero six. Dmitri's got an update on Go Cat speed Shop. Dmitri, that might be the fastest update I've ever heard of. We'll take that after this, and then Greg is the owner of Diamond G Concrete, and we've got to follow up from yesterday.
Speaker 1: Everybody, hold on, I been going through.
Speaker 4: These texts with this speed shop and I'm going to read some of them. Plus we found a lot more information out about these guys. Listen after the break just because of the time we had to call yesterday, Bob had a problem with a concrete company and the owner of the company called in with his side of the story, and I can't wait to get to that. We love when business owners call in. We have found out over the years there's always two sides. But Greg Martinez and the caller's name was Bob. You guys, we only got two minutes now, so we're gonna I'm gonna bring you both up right after the news break, so you guys please hold on in the intrum. Deputy Dmitri update on Cat's Speed Shop. Wow, man, you dug into that quick. What's shake and bacon?
Speaker 14: Hey, Mark, I.
Speaker 18: Was driving to my next business meeting and I heard you mentioned my name, so I called Gokat I got I just recently got off the phone with Eric is the.
Speaker 11: Owner of it?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Eric Brown go Cat's Speed Shop.
Speaker 10: Yeah. So hey, here's what we've decided.
Speaker 18: Basically, the proposal I have for him is, Hey, I'm not going to point a finger at you. I just want to.
Speaker 10: Broker a mutual away for you and.
Speaker 18: Will so that he can either get his engine or get his money back, and you guys will be done with each other. So Eric is in the middle of all kinds of problems right now.
Speaker 10: And I won't get into them right now.
Speaker 18: But what we agree to is going to happen is this. He's going to think about how to take care of the customer, and he's gonna.
Speaker 10: Call me either today or tomorrow morning before the show starts.
Speaker 18: At ten with his proposal.
Speaker 4: Hey, Dmitri, I love it, but I don't know how much of the story you heard. But in October he was going to pay the guy back by December. In January he was going to have the engine done by March, or he was going to give the guy his money back. Then, let's not forget this started in two thousand eighteen, and I am now staring at a chain of promises just like he just told you, over a seven year period.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I heard the whole story, and I agree with everything you just said. And I did not rub his nose in any of it.
Speaker 10: Okay, I said, Look, this is gonna be kind of a fresh start to solving this problem. Let's just pretend.
Speaker 1: So you think you're gonna hear from them by tomorrow.
Speaker 10: There's a good chance why not.
Speaker 1: I mean, no, no, no, I'm saying that's what he told you. Though he said tomorrow, yes, today, he said.
Speaker 12: It might be today, it.
Speaker 8: Might be tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Hold on, man, I gotta go to this break Tomitrie, good job getting in touch with the guy.
Speaker 1: Hopefully he comes through.
Speaker 4: Creg and Bob, hold tight, you're up next on the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 10: You don't have.
Speaker 3: Help come, this is the Troubleshooter Show. No Tom Martine. Hey, welcome to.
Speaker 1: The show, the only show of its kind.
Speaker 4: We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints, work out disputes, recoup money, go after the bad guys, and I'm probably forgetting a lot of other things right now. We got lines full, but I'll always let you know when the line's open. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five. I have gotten three text for doctor Joel, and I promise I'm going.
Speaker 1: To get to those.
Speaker 4: They all have to do with neuropathy and their new treatment down at Denver Region. So we're going to be diving into this. But right now, I've got Greg Martinez on. We had a call yesterday from Bob. I'm gonna bring Bob up real quick. Bob, just to recap what happened last year, What actually happened with this concrete job.
Speaker 10: It was this last month. Basically the whole thing started off great. Greg is a great concrete guy. He's very knowledgeable. He knows this stuff. That's why I hired him, Okay, and I think he realizes that. And really the basis of your show is, I think ultimately to work out dispute.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it is so, But Bob, what what actually happened? Did you give him money down? If so, how much did you give down?
Speaker 10: We greg required half down, which was I paid him six thousand dollars and two three thousand dollars increment payments.
Speaker 1: And then what was the scope of the work.
Speaker 10: Scope of the work was the prep work, all the prep work required for some concrete plat work, and there was a footer in a stemwall that.
Speaker 1: He was going to do, got it. So what ultimately is the issue right now?
Speaker 10: Well, the issue is that we we got into a dispute. The project was put on hold.
Speaker 1: Was that you're doing or his doing it was?
Speaker 10: I think it was a combination of both.
Speaker 1: Fair Enough, I think it was probably.
Speaker 10: A misunderstanding on his part and my inability to communicate fully what I was trying to tell him.
Speaker 1: Okay, well tell me what you were trying to tell him.
Speaker 10: Well, there was there was a lot of things that I felt that needed to be done prior to doing the final form work, and pouring one of them was a big issue that and it's been uncovered there's a lot of extensive route tree roots underneath where the new concrete's going to go, so I kind of wanted to put the skins on things to get that taken care of. And I also mentioned that there was I was going to be about twelve hundred dollars short if he had gotten a job done in one week like was on a schedule. I was going to be about twelve hundred dollars short. So I said, well, maybe we should push that out to next month. And the twenty fourth of June kind of popped up because of the funds that I can get because I'm trying to do this out of pocket.
Speaker 4: Hey Bob, what do you I still really want to get to this part. So as of this very second, what is your beef with Greg? What is your beef with Diamond? G?
Speaker 10: Well, that he accepted the six thousand and that he wasn't able to stay on the job long enough to it to at least complete as much work as he had been paid to do, and then we would have worked at stopped at that point and then worked out, you know, completed the ballots of the work, which I would have paid him in full once it was completed.
Speaker 1: So what do you want from him now?
Speaker 10: I would like to work this dispute out and kind of backpedal, and you pick up where we left off with a good relationship and try to get this job done and everybody will get paid. I'll be a satisfied customer. Everybody's going to be happy.
Speaker 4: Well okay, well then hold on here. So I've got of course, ask Greg Martinez. First of all, he's the owner of Diamond G Concrete. We appreciate you calling and returning our call.
Speaker 1: Greg. So you kind of heard where Bob's at? Where are you at in this?
Speaker 17: Is it possible that I can.
Speaker 1: Read what really went down? Yeah? Of course you can go. Please wow.
Speaker 19: So Diamond G Concrete, Greg Martinez. On Saturday morning, May thirty first, when the employee, Greg was getting ready to work that he Bob the homeowner stated to him that he wasn't going to be able to pay the remaining balance after the job was done until June twenty fourth of twenty twenty five, which is approximately three weeks down the road. We were redone way before that date on the contract at states to be played at a completion of the job.
Speaker 1: All right, hold on.
Speaker 10: Second, I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hold on, hold on, Greg, I get it, I get it. Hey, Bob, is that true? You basically told him you weren't going to be able to pay it till June.
Speaker 10: And like I just stated, there was only twelve hundred dollars I wouldn't be able to pay I had I had four thousand dollars already in another account that I was able to transfer. Then that same the May thirty first, my wife went to our bank and got a credit line cash a vamp.
Speaker 1: Hey, Bob, that part, Bob, None, None of that matters.
Speaker 4: All I'm asking you, though, is did you tell their employee you weren't going to be able to pay it till till June.
Speaker 1: That's all, It's all I'm asking Yes, but he.
Speaker 10: Did not let me finish my talking. And as to why I was saying.
Speaker 4: That, well, he's basically saying that's not what we agreed to in the contract.
Speaker 1: I understand where he's coming from.
Speaker 10: I'll say, okay, then the contract, Okay, the contract was for five day completion. We had far exceeded that five days. We were into our second week.
Speaker 4: But but Bob, I asked you, when I asked you about the delays, and look, I'm going to talk to Greg again, absolutely with the same questions. But when I talked to I said, who delayed it? You are Greg? And you said, well, kind of both of you, So why don't you focus on that for a sec?
Speaker 10: Okay? On my part, I delayed. I delayed it and said that I couldn't pay in full, but I could pay a portion of it and we could maybe just complete that amount of work which I had already paid in.
Speaker 4: How much needs to be left on this job, Bob? Right now, Like, let's talk dollars. Let's say Greg did the entire job. How much how many dollars do you think are left to be done?
Speaker 1: If the job was done?
Speaker 10: The contract was for right about eleven thousand and six forty, I believe, Yeah, I was just going ahead. I went ahead and routed it up to twelve thousand. Yeah, since he's already gotten his down payment upfront cash advance of six thousand.
Speaker 1: Yeah, keep going there.
Speaker 10: It was all six thousand leftover, I told him. I tried to explain to him when I said I couldn't pay him completely, but I did have four thousand, so if we could at least do complete six thousand plus an additional four thousand of work, which is ten thousand, dollars. Then what once we reached that completion point of ten grand worth of work completed, I would only need that little bit extra time to get the ballop and he could finish.
Speaker 4: Okay, But Bob, what I'm asking you is right now, tell me if I got this straight, six thousand dollars of work has been done?
Speaker 1: If they knock out that, okay, No, not yet?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 1: Okay? How much of work is that done? And I think, well, in your opinion, in your opinion, how much.
Speaker 10: I would lead it? I would hope that Greg could itemize that he has some label.
Speaker 1: He doesn't.
Speaker 4: However, you guys wrote up to contract is how you wrote it up. I don't know if he itemizes it, nor do I know if it matters. Here's what I'm trying to figure out. How much work do you thanks done? Is fifty percent of the scope of the job done?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 4: Okay, forty percent? Are we close to fifty?
Speaker 10: I think it's kind of more like anywhere between ten to fifteen percent.
Speaker 4: Okay, hold on, I put him on hold, Greg, I just want to stick to this part right now. How much of that job has been done? He's saying ten to fifteen percent?
Speaker 10: All it needs to be done.
Speaker 19: Is forum said it in poor concrete but certain. Let me tell you one thing real quick. This is the part that's This is the part where you're not going to understand.
Speaker 17: Okay, now we're on that part. Okay, now let me.
Speaker 19: Just go on real quick.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 17: Yes, So stated to Bob that I don't.
Speaker 19: Know if this was possible, that I would have to call it office and find out.
Speaker 17: I call him.
Speaker 19: Stated to Bob that this would not be possible, but we are not going to have no I would stated that this will not be possible, that we are going to have to revise a contract to come.
Speaker 11: To new agreement. Brand.
Speaker 17: All of a sudden, Bob's bounce.
Speaker 2: We do not know her name.
Speaker 19: Her name is Donna stormed out of the garage door and started throwing racial slurs at my employee, stating, you are an illegal. You won't be wrong here. I quote she said, I am gonna blow you up and your name on the internet.
Speaker 17: You are a fake the whole owner.
Speaker 19: Bob then flinched like he was gonna hit my employee. My employee had the duck and move out of the way because he thought Bob was gonna hit him. Bob came fair like he was gonna hit him, and then stopped. Siultaneously, Bob's wife is yelling and screaming and spitting on my employee. She's spit on my employee twice, ranting and screaming, winding her finger two inches away from my employee's face.
Speaker 10: Hey, Greg, employee is skating. Hey Greg, employ is stated, Yes, sir, Greg.
Speaker 1: I get you man. I follow you a hundred percent. There. I would like to help me again. What led up to this moment?
Speaker 4: Was it the fact that you guys wanted to do another contract because he couldn't pay according to that contract, the original contract terms.
Speaker 19: Well, leading up to that morning I got there, everything is fine, he goes, it looks great. So what I have done is I've got all the degraded ready for concrete. I've got dap yard front yard. I tore all the old concrete out, took it to the dump on the roll off that's already gone off the job.
Speaker 17: Everything is builders great.
Speaker 4: No, I'm sorry, Greg, I think you missed. I think you misunderstood my question. When the woman came out screaming racial slurs and spitting and everything you just said, what led up to that point is what I'm trying to figure out.
Speaker 19: Because she was mad that Bob had She came out and said, why did you tell him that?
Speaker 17: Why did so tell him?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 1: Dog?
Speaker 19: You know that he couldn't pay me till the twenty fourth She came out and told Bob, why did you tal entim that? And Bob didn't say anything. And then she looked at me and she said, you ain't done anything on this job. You haven't done anything. You are any illegal, You don't belong here. And I said, whoa man? I said, look at I stayed in numerous times. So I'm trying to pick my tools up and get out of there at this point because it's really getting out of hand.
Speaker 10: It's you know, that's you.
Speaker 17: That was all right, very unportantly, very unprofessional.
Speaker 19: So I'm right at this point, I'm kind of fearing for you know, maybe this guy's going to get I don't know what's going on right hold.
Speaker 4: On the same time that he Greg Greg because because of the format of the show, I have to take this break. I want to continue it right on the other side. I'm asking you to please hold, and I also Bob, you hold too.
Speaker 1: I want to know.
Speaker 4: If this is true because if someone I don't know if it's your wife or girlfriend, whoever, but if there was someone else involved literally screaming at these people, spitting at these people, well that changes this a lot. I really just want to get to the bottom of this one. Hey, Bob, Greg was saying, when this all went down, there was some woman there.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Who she was, but racial slurs, all kinds of problems, spitting at him. Is there any truth to that stuff? I sincerely doubt this guy would make every bit of it up. And I'm not saying that was you.
Speaker 10: But what happened, okay number one, This was all captured on our ring camera. Okay, okay, Greg sent me. Greg sent me the same accusations via email about a day later, and so I kind of knew I was going to have to address them at some point. We had the al Paso County Sheriff come out and review all the video. Officer Gate, a sergeant with the al Pasco County Sheriff reviewed all of it, and he turned to me and said, I see a nothing burger here. There's nothing there.
Speaker 4: Well, did she at least get mad during the situation? I understand basically what you're saying is he's exaggerating the hell out of it. But what did take place on that ring if I looked at.
Speaker 10: It categorically, let me go through all of them. Okay, the racial slurs. She was upset the week he wanted six thousand dollars in cash. We wrote him a check for six thousand dollars. He said he couldn't cast it because it wasn't enough time to get it cleared to his bank to start the work, which they started the same.
Speaker 4: That's fine, So he wanted cash. So where does he go with the racial slur?
Speaker 10: Okay, because my wife was upset, she goes, I'm submitting a ten ninety nine form to you to make sure you pay your taxes to the IRS, because if not, you're illegal.
Speaker 1: And so that's what was said on the ring.
Speaker 10: Yeah, he was. He was about she was about thirty five forty feet.
Speaker 1: Away when she said, okay, what else, and.
Speaker 10: He turned around and said that you're racist, you're racist. Okay, no, and then immediately she fired back, no, I met the irs. You're illegal if you don't pay taxes on the cash we gave you.
Speaker 11: So that was that was a.
Speaker 10: Misunderstanding on his part. Number one. Okay, it's clearly on.
Speaker 1: Keep going number two, number two, number two.
Speaker 10: The spitting. My wife is at medical issues in which she gets upset and she yells, she does, she has her mouth, she does spit, okay, And she wasn't like literally spitting on him just to spit. They were they were they were arguing back and forth, and yes, she may be spit on.
Speaker 4: Hey, Bob, can I see I want to see this video? Can you send us over a link to it?
Speaker 10: Yeah, hold on, I haven't. I haven't posted it. I've just got it. I've just got it saved my computer. Okay. The final one about me Greggs thinking I was going to hit him, No, when my wife and him were arguing, I stepped in between him.
Speaker 4: Okay, but it's all It's all on this video. That's all I care about right now.
Speaker 10: And he didn't duck. He just back a couple of feet away. And I was just saying, come on, guys, but settle down. I was trying to I was trying to calm the situation.
Speaker 1: And this is all evident on the video. Right Yeah. Okay, now, Bob, Bob, let.
Speaker 4: Me let's bob, let's move off that for a second do you have if Greg would come out and finish the job, pour it. It sounds like he did all the dirt work, and he did all the forming and basically all we're missing.
Speaker 10: Now. No, no, there's no forming done.
Speaker 8: There's no.
Speaker 10: Road base, there's no rebar, and there's no concrete.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me hold on. Let me just backtrack where I was going.
Speaker 4: If he was willing to come out and get the job finished, when it's finished, will you be able to pay him at that time one percent whatever the contract is?
Speaker 10: Absolutely I would be happy.
Speaker 1: Hold on, Okay, Greg, listen.
Speaker 4: I don't know what went down in that video, but here's the good news.
Speaker 1: I'm going to be able to see it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if it's a misunderstanding or if your version of it is much more correct. Until I see the video, I just can't even tell you. But for right now, for right now, let's just say it was a misunderstanding. If this guy is going to pay you every cent of whatever that contract is, whatever the work is, are you willing to go back and finish the job, bury the hatchet and you guys, basically, you know, I'm not saying you got to be great friends. Or buddies, but get the job done both in a professional manner. You get paid, he's happy with it, and move on. Is that a possibility.
Speaker 19: So after this whole incident and everything went down, I still reached out to him and said, we will continue the job on the twenty fourth of June. When you study, you would have the money. So that's already been established. I don't know where he's jumping.
Speaker 1: Okay, hold on, Greg, so you would.
Speaker 19: On the On the email it states yes, we are going back on the twenty fourth when you have the money, like you stated, and finished the job.
Speaker 17: That's what That's where I have not once said.
Speaker 4: Okay, now Greg, Greg, that's great, that's great, and you're willing to do that on the twenty fourth, get the job done and then he'll pay you all the money.
Speaker 17: That's what we haven't.
Speaker 19: That's what I have In the email, I stated the twenty fourth to June, when you have the money, absolutely all right?
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hey, Bob, are you good with that?
Speaker 10: Absolutely all right?
Speaker 4: Listen, I'm going to bring you both up now. So we've got a deal here. It looks like on the twenty fourth of this month, Greg, you're going to go out. You're going to get the job finished. How many days does it roughly take? I realize whether happens, things happen. When do you plan on being done with you start?
Speaker 19: Well, it's pretty much the rug brush gun was tearing out the concrete.
Speaker 10: Getting the RT.
Speaker 19: And you know, sending and all that stuff.
Speaker 20: I would say there's three days maybe, Yes.
Speaker 4: That's so within a week, within a week, three four days, you're going to be done. And Bob, you have all the money to pay him the second he's done.
Speaker 10: Yes, I do. And as far as the timeline, I would rather that Greg did the job that I know he is he's capable of doing. I don't care if it takes a week or two weeks because I know he's going to do a great job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you've said that, and Greg, Greg, he has spoken very highly of the work you've done, no doubt about that. Yes, sir, So let's do this, guys. I think we're all on the same page. Greg, you're going to be out there on the twenty fourth. Bob, you got the money, right, I mean, we're not missing anything here.
Speaker 10: Not missing anything. It's all there.
Speaker 1: Greg. You good?
Speaker 11: Yeah, I am.
Speaker 17: I have it on his email I did this one day after this incident.
Speaker 19: I love you conclusion then listen, so I'm on board.
Speaker 1: I love it. So here's I put Bob on the hold. Greg. First of all, I appreciate.
Speaker 4: You coming on. When businesses come on, it tells me a lot about them, and it's not every day I get a complaint from somebody like Bob. Where in the same breath he says, what great work you did. I still am going to look at that video. I am going to assume at this point that there was some miscommunication and everybody lost their mind. To be quite frank, that's what I think happened. But if I look at it and and it was, like, you know, really over the top, I will do a follow up on the air about that as well. So I just want you to understand that. But I really don't think that that's going to be the case. I think it's going to be somewhere in between.
Speaker 17: I don't mean to put you off, but I kind of do. Because my demeanor was professional.
Speaker 19: I stayed it many a times.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 17: All I want to do is being do a new contract. He caught it.
Speaker 19: My favorite key is exaggerating his point. What that's the key right there. That video will tell the story. You'll see how Bile and Boulder his wife.
Speaker 4: I will Greg Greg Greg, I promise, I promise. I'm gonna look at that and Kelly make sure we've got Greg's information. But all I really care about right now is we're all on track for the twenty fourth that goes for you, Bob, that goes for Greg. Let's get this done. Let's get it in the past. Everybody will be happy. The work should be of good quality. According to Bob and Greg, it's gonna be good. And maybe Bob, you kind of stay away while they're finishing up and just get through there. Don't have your wife there. Let's not escalate this for God's sake any more than it needs to be. And Bob, last thing is what am I going to be able to see that video.
Speaker 10: I'll get that sent in and just kind of in final closing, Like I said.
Speaker 4: I mean, Bob, it sounds like everything's going to go good from here, so watch your final closing.
Speaker 10: Well, okay, well, there is some I need to sell work with them because the root system that was buried and compacted under where all the new concrete's going to go, that had to get dug out. So I've been with a lot of time and effort and money expenditure. I have been correcting that situation myself.
Speaker 4: Is it done and will it be done? Will they be ready to go on the twenty fourth?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 10: Yes, I've got final tracks.
Speaker 4: Do you undo anything that is going to cost Greg more money?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 10: The only thing that and if it does, him and I can can calmly, professionally discuss that and I will compensate him for whatever he feels.
Speaker 4: Hold on, it's a monkey wrench, Greg, something with the root? Are you going to be able to deal with that?
Speaker 17: That's yet, sir Brook, I don't.
Speaker 19: I'm not gonna go any product right now.
Speaker 11: I'm not.
Speaker 19: I'm not gonna speak on that any product because I don't want to jeopardize anything I have to say. So now he's bringing up other issues that that I'm gonna have to address. I'm gonna have to address that. Okay, I'm not addressing it over because.
Speaker 1: I got it. When can you go look at it myself?
Speaker 17: I'm not gonna put myself in a corner again.
Speaker 19: You know he's gonna do.
Speaker 4: Hey, Greg, I appreciate it, Greg, Greg, I appreciate what you're saying. You probably need to look at it, or at least look at a picture of it and figure out if it's gonna cost you any more money. And if so, Bob said he will pay you for that.
Speaker 6: Sure.
Speaker 19: Yeah, that's why I'm saying that we'll figure that one out. I'm not gonna do business because I don't know exactly, you know what the scope of the work that's gonna happen.
Speaker 4: I understand, So do me a favor. Make sure Kelly we have both their information. You guys need to get together, get it out on this. And then Bob, I do want to see that video. Man, make sure you get me that video today. I'm sure it's somewhere in between, but I want to look at it. Everybody, hold tight, John, you're up next. Well, Bob doesn't complicate that situation. Whatever's fair for them to do. The rest of the work really needs to be done. And I will report back to people on that video. And if I don't get it, I'll report back. But I think I'm going to see it. It might be a little more aggressive. I'm dying to know now, I mean really, I'm dying to know where that's going to pop up. I really do want to know. Hey, John, real quick, what's your question on probate?
Speaker 20: So basically, I don't know anything about probate. I have a bunch of questions, and I don't know if you can give me a referral for an attorney.
Speaker 4: I can definitely give you a referral, but because this is a radio show, we'll do that. But what are you your questions? So other people can get educated as well? Did someone just pass away?
Speaker 8: Correct?
Speaker 1: And who passed away?
Speaker 20: Yes, it's my brother.
Speaker 1: And are you the soul heir?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 20: No, that's why it's complicated because there's other people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, who else is involved? Was there a will or a trust?
Speaker 20: So this's a will, but it's questionable.
Speaker 21: And then this, uh uh, there's two daughters and this the wife and the wife doesn't really know how to handle all this stuff.
Speaker 4: And why are you? Why are you involved? She reached out to you for help?
Speaker 20: Correct?
Speaker 1: And what does the estate have in it?
Speaker 4: I mean what value if the if there's a house, For example, I assume the wife is going to stay in the house with the kids. Do they own a house?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 20: The so the the will, there's a couple of kids, his kids.
Speaker 4: How old are the children? Oh, okay, they're adult children. I understand now.
Speaker 1: And then does the wife live into the house and does she own it?
Speaker 8: She's a co owner?
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 4: And what does the will say, for example, just about the house?
Speaker 20: Well, no, basically it's all for the kids.
Speaker 1: Well that's fine. So what is the wife going to do?
Speaker 20: Well as as saying no, she has to open probate, correct.
Speaker 1: Yes she does. But what ye yes?
Speaker 4: Well yeah, if there's property, yes, But let me ask you this. Here's what I'm trying to figure out. She's not when you say everything's for the kids, she's not going to leave the house?
Speaker 1: Is she?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 20: But they have multiple like.
Speaker 4: Rentals, Okay, there's multiple properties involved. Besides it's multiple properties. How about other assets? Is there a lot of cash? Life, insurance, retirement? Okay, hold on, let's do this. Here's what I want to do. I'm going to put you on hold. I want to get Dan McKenzie on. I think we set it up for after the next hour. Kelly, I think we really do that. So I mean, just get them holding. It's no big deal. He's just gonna have to hold a few minutes. And then I want to talk to doctor Joel about well, I got two texts here. Mark keeps saying, I love when they call me out. Mark keeps saying he's going to go back to the neuropathy treatment.
Speaker 1: What is it?
Speaker 4: Well, Doc, I'm just gonna let you explain it right now. I mean the treatment is stem cells along with PRP. Give us the rundown. What is this treatment? Then we're going to get into the effectiveness it has had on your patients.
Speaker 5: So what we do when we treat foot in neuropathy is first we do a great of how bad the neuropathy is, and then we map out on the foot where we're gonna inject. And so then we inject into six areas on the bottom of the foot, coming in from the side, so we get the entire foot. We inject the entire foot, and what we inject it with is a combination of stem cells of a product called MVT or microvascular tissue. And this is a new product. This is just approved by the FDA about two years ago and it's used in wound healing. And what it does is it promotes new blood vessel growth.
Speaker 4: And what do the stem cells do if that does new muscle growth?
Speaker 1: The stem cells.
Speaker 4: You inject into someone's foot that has pain due to neuropathy, what do the stem cells actually do?
Speaker 5: So the stem cells will regenerate the nerve, they'll regenerate the damaged nerve region, rebuild it, rebuild the nerve cells. But it also needs blood flow in order to function properly, and that's part of the cause of the neuropathy. So the MVT, the microvascular tissue that we also include in our mix of regenerative metaine and products, is what promotes new blood blood vessel growth. So the blood vessels will grow new pathways to the damaged nerve, and the stem cells will repair the nerve.
Speaker 4: So the stem cells are almost like, well, of course you're better than PRP, but they're going to go to where they need to go.
Speaker 1: I mean, is that pretty much it?
Speaker 4: Or the stem cells go wherever you inject them, and it really doesn't matter if it's a nerve or a muscle. I mean, don't stem cells kind of regenerate everything.
Speaker 5: Well, what they do is they hone in on inflammation. So anything that's chronically damaged is going to be releasing chemical inflammatory chemicals, and so the stem cells are attracted to those inflammatory chemicals and then they interact with the damaged tissue causing the inflammation to resolve. And then that creates an environment for healing naturally through your body's own healing mechanism, which is accelerated from the stem cells. And then in addition to that, the microvascular tissue rebuilds the blood vessels so that there's new improved blood flow to the damage nerve for a more permanent resolution of the issue.
Speaker 4: When someone comes in that let's say, when you generally talk about a pain level, is it like a one to ten. When they come in and you kind of start factoring it like that, then I assume you actually take like I don't think you would call it an X ray, but some image of the foot.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, well we want to see and we want to see an X ray to begin with to start with, so we know what the anatomy looks like.
Speaker 14: Got it.
Speaker 5: And then what we do is we have instruments that we use. There's one instrument it looks like a piece of fishing wire connected to a handle, and what we do is we tap that all along the bottom of the foot and we map out where the numb and painful areas are and that will give us I'm giving a brief synopsis to do a couple more things, but that basically gives us a map of where the where the where the problem is.
Speaker 1: Which sets up where the injections cot.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 5: Although we do inject the entire foot on everybody with this issue no matter what, it gives us an idea of what we're starting with, how bad it is, so that we can mark, we can measure the improvement over time and also know where the worst part of the damage.
Speaker 1: Okay, wait, so I gotta take this break.
Speaker 4: Listen to this, So folks, when we start talking about the results, you're gonna be flabberg acid.
Speaker 1: And I'm not kidding.
Speaker 4: We're gonna do a little deeper dive into this because I've gotten four emails at this point about it. But John, we're getting on an attorney to help you after the break as well.
Speaker 1: Everybody hold tight, all.
Speaker 4: Right, listen, we got a lot kicking. I got an expert coming up for John. He's got that question on probate. We're gonna be talking to doctor Joel Wait to hear what they can do for neuropathy. Pay now, it's unbelievable everybody hold tight, another hour coming up right here. I'm the Troubleshooter Network.
Speaker 3: Ripped as a kid.
Speaker 7: Shooter's gonna help coming man.
Speaker 1: This is the Troubleshooter Show.
Speaker 4: No Tom Martinez, welcome, Welcome, my friends to the only show of this can. We're here to solve problems, answer questions, take complaints. Our goal in life is to make yours a little bit better. We even did a little bit of a negotiations today for somebody, and we've got an update coming up on that poor dog that was shot yesterday. We've got a lot kicking. Hey, Kelly, did you reach out to Dan mackenzie.
Speaker 1: I did.
Speaker 15: He has not texted me back yet and he wasn't answering his foolks. We may have to reschedule.
Speaker 4: Sure, John, listen, I want to get an attorney on to talk about what's going on with the death of your brother. We definitely want to do that, So hang on, Kelly, make sure we got his information because we can always call back the second we can get McKenzie on, and hopefully that'll be this hour. But John, I wanted to get you that free legal advice and what you should do and kind of dig into that. So we're going to do that, and then Deputy Chopper has an update on that dog shooting. But I want to tell you something. Frank Duran, the real estate man, when he sold our house in Castle Rock, you know, he listed our house in Red Hawk for less than that same model was going for anywhere in the neighborhood. And I said, Frank, what are your nuts? That's all part of his secret sauce. I'll tell you the bottom line. I'll skip to the end. I'll skip to the good part.
Speaker 1: You ready.
Speaker 4: He made us more on that model than that model sold for anywhere else in the neighborhood. Frank Durand sold our house in less than two weeks.
Speaker 1: And he sold it for more than that.
Speaker 4: Model got anywhere else in the neighborhood in that period of time. Absolutely remarkable. You want the best realtor, you call Frank. In fact, check out his MLS stats. Frank sells more homes for more money in one month than most realtors in the entire state of Colorado do, which is an absolutely amazing thing. Now we're gonna go to that update on the dog thing from yesterday, but I got to recap it real quick. Here's the bottom line, this guy calls during the show and it was amazing. He's sitting there. A ATF officer walks through his fence and his front yard is fenced in, opens the gate, comes in, according to the caller, opens up his screen door, and he was there to talk about a stolen gun that the caller's wife reported stolen.
Speaker 1: So he was there apparently for that reason.
Speaker 4: Dog, here's the guy open the front screen door, comes running out. I believe it was a pitbull mastive mix. I mean, we're talking a pretty big, beefy, scary dog, and the cop laid four bullets into it, afraid for his life, or I should say ATF officer. That is what happened, had happened live right here on the air. The guy called, and the cops were on their way, and by the time the conversation, an hour or so goes by, by the time we let that guy go towards the end, I think it was the Greely Police. Does anybody remember what police agency off hand? Lafayette? I believe it was Lafayette, but Deputy Chopper, he's one of her deputy's former police officer for Denver. You reached out, was it to the Lafayette Police Department.
Speaker 1: Chopper.
Speaker 10: I reached out to.
Speaker 2: Both Lafia and the public officer of ATF.
Speaker 1: And what did we find out? Man?
Speaker 4: Did I pretty much say that story right? It unfolded pretty much live on the air, at least the aftermath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. There's a little bit of a change which I'll read to you shortly. But Lafayette got back to me right away, their division chief or deputy chief, and they basically said they just responded to the scene because there was a call of shots fired and they really didn't do anything more than what we would call cover ATF and they didn't get involved or do any criminal charges because unfortunately, it was a dog that was killed. I'm a pet lover, I know how horrible.
Speaker 1: It had to be.
Speaker 4: Chopper, you were a cop. I didn't understand something you said. So when they responded, you said, I think you just said protecting ATF or something along those lines.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by that?
Speaker 2: That just means, uh, that they may need more assistance because things could go bad, which they did, as we heard on you know, part of that call yesterday.
Speaker 1: They did. They were starting to get crazy.
Speaker 4: Now let me ask you another question before we get into the update. In your experience, when something has federal officers or federal law enforcement involved, like this, ATF is showing up there according to the caller because his wife had a gun stolen something like that. And if there's an update on that, that's great. I'd love to hear that part. But when there's federal officers, then the locals come in. In a case like this, do locals have any authority whatsoever? In other words, why isn't Lafayette doing an investigation into this?
Speaker 1: Or are they.
Speaker 2: Actually according to the Deputy chief, they're not because they're there was no criminal act in their mind because what happened went down lawfle by the ATF agent.
Speaker 1: Okay, now I will tell you Mark.
Speaker 4: But wait a minute, Wait a minute, chapter right, Wait a minute, Dough, you glanced over my second question or a part of the same question. Let's say something according to the caller, the guy opened his door, which he probably shouldn't have done. Let's just say that was on a ring camera. Let's say this guy had proof that the ATF officer walked into his house or opened his front door like he stated yesterday. If there was proof of that, would the Lafayette police then do an investigation, or they simply don't have the authority to do one because the FEDS trump the locals.
Speaker 2: Well, they could do an investigation, that's correct, Mark, But you're right they would more than likely turn it over to the FBI to follow up on an investigation or ATF which we'll get to shortly in this paragraph. I have would follow up and do the investments.
Speaker 1: Right, Go ahead, give us the updates. I'm dying to know.
Speaker 2: Okay, First of all, the one thing is that gun was never reported stolen because she didn't know the serial number. But I got a statement from the Crystal McCoy, the public information officer of ATV ATF. It's very short and i'll read it. On Tuesday, June tenth, a special agent approached the front door of a residence to contact the occupant as part of an active ongoing gun violent gun crime investigation. Receiving no response, the special agent began to leave when a large, aggressive, unrestrained dog charged towards the agent, at which time the dog attacked the agent and bit through the agent's close In order to stop the attack, the agent use their it says there, but it should be the agent use his issued service weapon to kill the dog. ATF Denver Field Division referred the incident to ATF's Professional Responsibility and Security Operations Division and the local Enforcement for review. That big words that they were saying is basically their internal affairs. And so then I asked two other questions to them that came to my mind. Was there a sign on the fence that said beware of dog? And then I asked did the agent push the door open and start to proceed into it? Then I got the typical federal response. And remember I did do some work for FEMA, and it basically said, we can't say anymore.
Speaker 8: And that was it.
Speaker 4: Wow, So we don't know what the answer to that would be. I mean, that's crazy. They wouldn't respond to that. Well, I guess it's not crazy.
Speaker 2: It's their procedure. Even that female we did things like that. But Mark, I just want to make one statement before we go off on this, and you're going to ask me probably.
Speaker 10: Some other things.
Speaker 2: And I used to say this all the time when I wrote up my internal go ahead, fair stuff, say it, and it applies here. I wasn't at the ballpark. Don't ask me to call the balls and strikes. Yeah, if you don't understand what.
Speaker 1: I'm saying, yeah I do.
Speaker 4: Here's what was interesting about that statement to me, what stuck out, okay, is that gun apparently was stolen and it sounds like it was used in a commission of some.
Speaker 1: Crime, whether a violent crime or I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, some some crime and these people weren't responding to it, so they went over there to investigate.
Speaker 1: Now, I'm not saying they were alluding to.
Speaker 4: That these people or they thought that maybe these people had something to.
Speaker 1: Do with that crime. I mean, how did you read into that?
Speaker 2: I read into it basically what you said atf followed that gun down to these people, and they wanted to go there and say, hey, well went on, or they might have thought that maybe these people were involved in the crime, a conspiracy after or before the fact.
Speaker 4: They were very elusive in that they were kind of damning in one way, but very elusive in another. It's a very well written statement when it comes to that part of it, because it really made me think of numerous different things.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're correct. Now, I will also say one other thing that would have I would have done my career. We would have been contacted and gone with ATF to the house because we were uniform officers. A lot of times people don't know you know what an ATF guy looks like.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what. You know.
Speaker 4: What's interesting about what you just said. You just sparked another thought, and that is this person apparently showed up by themselves, no backup, no police. So they must have not thought these people were violent or why would one person show up?
Speaker 1: That doesn't make sense, does it.
Speaker 4: In other words, if they thought they may have had something to do with this crime, then why would they show up?
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Sir Tom's notes.
Speaker 13: It says that the ATF agent came onto his property to serve his wife some papers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he got it all mixed up.
Speaker 4: Okay, The whole thing went down so quick at first, and I want people out there to understand what Suzanne saying. At first, what they thought was someone was serving either child support or divorce papers to the wife.
Speaker 1: They had no idea this had to do with the stolen.
Speaker 13: Gun, so they genuinely thought that was what's happening.
Speaker 1: That's what they thought at first.
Speaker 4: And then when the ATF got involved during the call yesterday, the ATF showed up. That's where the real story started coming out.
Speaker 1: So that's that's curious, see.
Speaker 2: Right, Mark, Mark.
Speaker 17: You right.
Speaker 2: If they would have thought this was truly involved, I would have thought there would be two or three agents.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Or they called for local background runs yeah, yes, and called lafia. So I think they were just going there to do a Hey, what's going on.
Speaker 1: It's horrible.
Speaker 2: Can you report the gun?
Speaker 13: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's horrible.
Speaker 4: Well, and I think they did end up reporting the gun because they were in some form of communication, if I understood the guy right yesterday. But here's what's really nuts in Colorado. Okay, first of all, this is just my opinion. So I got a dog gnawing at my leg. I'm shooting the dog. I'm sorry. That's a big dog. They said it was a mastiff mix. I don't know what the mix was, but it's a big dog.
Speaker 1: The dog. Should a guy walk through the gate?
Speaker 10: No?
Speaker 4: Should the guy have opened the door if he actually did, I bet they claim they didn't.
Speaker 8: But no.
Speaker 1: But once it's too late for all that, and there's a.
Speaker 4: Big ass dog gnawing on your leg, I'm gonna pop it too. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna do it. It's too late for anything else the dog could literally kill you. If anybody who's ever seen a bull mastiff, I mean you think a rottweiler's got a big head, look at a bull mast If it can kill a person, they hunt bear for God's sake.
Speaker 6: Hey, Mark, if he just opened a screen door to knock on the wooden door, that wouldn't be any kind of invasive of private proce.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think so either.
Speaker 4: But he's saying that door is open, and they open the screen door to.
Speaker 1: Kind of yell in, hey, is anybody home or whatever?
Speaker 4: But regardless, they're denying that. There's no footage of it. But the second thing I want to say is, unfortunately, in a lot of states, you know what a pet's worth? Does anybody? We all love pets, my god, we love our dogs. We have two dogs, Dima, a Nico and a cat.
Speaker 1: A million mark.
Speaker 4: Yes are to the person, they're worth everything, but their private property.
Speaker 1: It's property.
Speaker 4: I hate to tell you that a German shepherd, if it's got papers, is worth fifteen hundred to twenty five hundred dollars. If you've got a mutt, it could be worth fifty dollars. I mean, it's it's worth what it is. It's property, it's tender, it's like currency, but it's a dog. And I realize there's there's things there. So the damages in this I just don't see any damages. It's a very, very horrible circumstance, though, you got anything else because I got to take a break before Shannon throws me through a window.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 2: Just one quick thing, Mark, you did an excellent job on that concrete. I got those two people to call on in because it was a major dispute on the concrete.
Speaker 10: Call with Bob.
Speaker 2: Yes, and you're not being a helic helicopter pilot. You did a good job.
Speaker 1: Well. I appreciate that, shopper.
Speaker 4: All right, we got lines open. I'm dying to hear from you. Give me something to sink my teeth into. Three oh three seven one three eight two five five three oh three Martino, and we're going to dive back into this neuropathy and this new treatment from the folks at Denver Region. I'm going to tell you a little more about my diet, uh, my diet drugs two through these guys.
Speaker 1: These guys are great man, life changing. Hold on.
Speaker 4: Five three oh three, Martino, this is so important. I sometimes we talk about stuff and I just get very curious. But I hadn't gotten no less than four emails about neuropathy. In fact, doctor Joel, he's with Denver region. It really is amazing to me how many people suffer from it. And I guess the leading cause is being diabetic, right.
Speaker 5: Yeah, most most patients with severe neuropathy in their feet are suffering that from diabetic from issues.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that's crazy.
Speaker 4: And you said the other extremities to your hands fingers, Yes, and it's.
Speaker 1: Like a sharp pain. People that have it, of course know they have it.
Speaker 4: You guys take stem cells along with I'm not going to pretend to even remember what part of the secret potion is, but what is it.
Speaker 5: It's called MBT, which stands for microvascular tissue.
Speaker 1: And fully it's all. It just got FDA proved a.
Speaker 7: Few years two years ago for wound healing.
Speaker 4: So it accelerates a wound and in this case blood new blood vessel growth, new blood vessel growth to get the blood flowing better.
Speaker 1: Correct.
Speaker 4: And then once the blood is flowing better in the foot, for example, then the stem cells or even PRP or whatever else is in what you guys use basically can get to the affected bad nerve a lot easier because the blood vessels open well.
Speaker 5: The PRP combined with the stem cells are what's going to affect the healing of the nerve, and that will happen start happening right away because we're injecting it right into that area. What the MBT will do will will grow new blood vessels to that nerve that's healing, so that long term, that won't become reaggravated and continue to degenerate over time. So we're going to regenerate the nerve and we're going to restore the blood flow so that the nerve stays healthy so it.
Speaker 4: Doesn't die again, correct or get into pain again. So let's talk true results in all seriousness.
Speaker 1: You told me might even been yesterday.
Speaker 7: It was a few days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometime like within the last week.
Speaker 8: Though.
Speaker 4: You had a couple patients, one of which had the procedure done what in the last week two weeks?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 5: So typically what I tell patients is to expect to have significant improvement between weeks four and six. Four to six weeks is about how long it takes to that's incredible to really notice a difference.
Speaker 4: How what do you mean significant? Let's say I want to go back to the pain scale. I assume you guys at some point ask somebody you know if your your pain is here as a one. Here it's the worst at a ten. So let's take on my scale there, Let's say it's an eight. I mean, what are we talking in four weeks? Is it possible that that's even fifty percent better?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's likely that it's going to be sixty to eighty percent better.
Speaker 4: Sixty to eighty percent better, Yeah, in four weeks, Yes, that's incredible. Does it ever get to the point where that nerve is fully functional, not in pain, the blood's flowing, and everything's good, meaning you don't have neuropathy anymore?
Speaker 5: Certainly, certainly we've achieved those results with some of our patients. A lot of it depends on how bad and how long standing the neuropathy has been. But what we do is when we sit down and we talk to each one of our prospective patients, we tell them what we think the expectation's going to be. So for every patient that's going to be different. But the answer your question is yes, we have many patients who have achieved complete, absolute resolution of the neuropathy from this procedure, and.
Speaker 4: Like, how many months to get to that kind of result? That sounds incredible.
Speaker 5: We've seen that happen anywhere from that four to six week mark out to several months later because the stem cells will continue to do the work.
Speaker 1: They just keep going for like four to.
Speaker 7: Six months after we've jested, even with just.
Speaker 1: One treatment, even with just one how long does that take?
Speaker 4: Is this like you go get checked into a hospital and this is like a full day thing.
Speaker 1: Is it painful? I mean, give me the skinny.
Speaker 5: It's about an hour to two hours in our out patient clinic.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 5: That's it, and the only pain is going to be from the injections. But we numb the area that we're injecting. We numb the skin with lytocine.
Speaker 1: So it's like getting a shot.
Speaker 7: It's like getting a shot. Well, you're getting sick shot.
Speaker 1: But it's yeah.
Speaker 4: I was gonna say you're getting multiple right, but that's the extent of it.
Speaker 1: Yes, And then you're.
Speaker 5: Saying, well, let me just make it Cavia. We do do a small blood draw at the beginning before we do anything, so that we can extract the platelets from the blood and add that to the stem cells. But that's the blood draw with a small needle.
Speaker 4: And then you were telling me people that are up to like sixty years old or somewhere in there.
Speaker 1: I forget the ages.
Speaker 4: You can use their own stem cells, and then people that are older that their stem cells might not be in the best shape if you will you use basically a donor stem cell.
Speaker 5: Most of the foot neuropathy cases that we treat we use donor cells, and the reason being is that most foot neuropathy patients are in the older age group.
Speaker 1: Just speak, that's just part of it. I get it, because that's the age group.
Speaker 5: So we do we do typically recommend to billcore donor stem cells that we use in our procedure. Now, if a patient is insisting that we use their own of the technology and the capability to do that, or for talking about a younger patient who's in great health, or even an older patient that's in great health but just happens to have this issue, then we will recommend using their own cells. But typically neuropathy patient's going to be older, and I got it, they're gonna have other you.
Speaker 1: Want the younger stem cells, they're gonna be.
Speaker 5: You know, they're gonna have diabetes, so there's their own stem cells aren't gonna work as well as the donor cells.
Speaker 1: Would you know what, Ray? Hold on? I got it.
Speaker 4: I'm catching up on breaks here. Ray's got a question for you, Doc, so hold on. But to me, it's amazing just thinking that someone dealing with neuropathy.
Speaker 1: And my dad had it.
Speaker 4: Oh, it was like two visits ago, and he lost a lot of weight and started eating better and doing stuff. But his foot pain was crazy and I didn't quite understand it at the time. This is going back a couple of years, and it just looked miserable. I mean I couldn't feel it, but I could see it. In fact, his toes, his toes went backwards in a weird way. I've never seen anything like that, and I'm not so sure that'spathy that part of it. But his foot was in pain, that was the bottom line. And it just looks miserable. And to think someone can get this treatment in under two hours and possibly be one hundred percent within a couple months is mind blowing. And then being eighty percent better in two to four weeks is insane.
Speaker 5: Doc, four to six weeks, But four to six weeks, and I will say, you know, anecdotally, recently since we started adding the microvascular tissue, the results have spent.
Speaker 7: Time frame has sped up, so we've had.
Speaker 1: Because once again that opens up the blood.
Speaker 5: Flow right and it creates new blood flow. So we've had a couple of patients in the past month that we treated that within that first week of treatment, we're reporting to us significant improvement. Now that's not something that we're going to promise every patient. They're going to get our typical recommendation or or suggestions that they're going to field significant relief at four to six weeks, but you know, we're getting a number of patients getting better quicker than that.
Speaker 1: Everybody hold tight, Denverregen dot com.
Speaker 4: That's doctor Joel's place, and I use him for the weight loss drug and my journey on that has been great. And you're MD over there, doctor Honk, great guy. Everybody hold tight, all right, renew windows. Let me look at something here, folks. I'm sure I got three things on my mind. Listen, I just want to get right to this question. Honestly, for doctor Joel, I'm just amazed by what we've been talking about. Oh did he drop off? Wasn't that line too? Am I crazy?
Speaker 1: Was that?
Speaker 11: Ray?
Speaker 1: He dropped off? Ray?
Speaker 4: You waited that whole time then you dropped off? Or is that still him?
Speaker 1: Kelly?
Speaker 8: Hey?
Speaker 1: Ray? What's your question? Hey? Ray, you're up? What's your question? Sir?
Speaker 9: Hey, thank you for taking Yes, sir, I've had teling in my toes for the last couple of months, and uh once in my doctor here and on Monday and he said, basically they're going to send me up to I believe a neurologist stuff at St. Anthony's north of six and Sims.
Speaker 8: My question is I.
Speaker 9: Haven't heard the whole conversation since I've been driving, But is any of this covered by health insurance?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, you must get that question more than any other question.
Speaker 1: When it comes to.
Speaker 7: That, we get that question a lot.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, health insurance doesn't cover any regenerative medicine procedures for anything, for anything. I think they might cover PRP under Medicare.
Speaker 7: I'm not sure.
Speaker 5: But what we do to try and make it affordable for our patients is we offer a number of different.
Speaker 7: Financing programs.
Speaker 1: Hey, Ray, And it's not that crazy.
Speaker 4: I'm not going to get into pricing, because everybody can be a little different. But it's not like it's not like ten thousand dollars or anything. And if you can stretch payments out and it gets rid of the pain, I mean, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: It's whatever it's worth to you.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and it doesn't all go ahead.
Speaker 8: I'm sorry, Ray, It's okay.
Speaker 9: I'm not a pauper. You know, I'm retired. I'm sixty eight years old.
Speaker 1: And hey, how bad is your neuropathy?
Speaker 14: Ray?
Speaker 1: I mean, is it like on a scale to one to ten?
Speaker 9: Probably about two or three maybe? I mean, I have tinglings under my toes the last couple of months. And now they're they're going to refer me to Saint Anthony's up in diss and Sims.
Speaker 8: You know, they'll do some.
Speaker 9: Testing, you know, I mean, this is all strange to me.
Speaker 1: Hey, Doc, what do they so when?
Speaker 4: He since, since insurance doesn't pay for these kinds of procedures, it's just the way it is. Eventually they will be in fact, I mean who knows when, but eventually, why wouldn't they In fact, honestly, insurance companies are so stupid because they almost wait until you might have to go in and get your damn foot cut off or something and have a massive surgery compared to fixing it when it just starts off like Ray, right, it's really crazy and that goes for way more than just stem cells.
Speaker 7: Correct.
Speaker 1: So but let let me ask you this.
Speaker 4: Typically, what do they do if you go through your your standard practitioner, what do they do for neuropathy?
Speaker 5: Well, they're going to do what's called an EMG test, and that just measures how fast the nerves are firing, how well they're functioning.
Speaker 1: Okay, and let's say they suck.
Speaker 5: Then what then you're looking at medications.
Speaker 4: So then they they basically pump you fully drugs. Yeah, they try to treat. They're treating the pain. They're not They're they're treating the pain, not the problem.
Speaker 5: Great, they're they're like with a lot of medicine, they're treating the symptom, not the cause.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ray, I'd look into it.
Speaker 4: I'd call over there and you were saying some about pricing when I said it's not over ten thousand.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well it's going to range depending on how much we need to do. But you know, it doesn't cost anything to get a consultation with us to our clinic Denver region dot com or go to our website, give us a call, we'll get back to the same day. You'll speak with our patient coordinator. They'll get all the information they need from you, and then we'll get that over to our doc to do an evaluation. And I want to let you know, is it's something that we can treat, if it's something that we can't treat, If it's something oftentimes, we might need some more testing or some more imaging to determine that.
Speaker 1: And that's all free.
Speaker 7: Yeah, to take that consultation will cost nothing.
Speaker 9: One last question, Go ahead, all right, so you're telling me and this is news to me, Okay, yes, so you know although it's not surprising. Go ahead, Ray, they're gonna treat me with drugs, is what you're saying.
Speaker 4: Yes, traditionally, Yes, they're going to see how much nerve damage is there by whatever that test what do you call it em an EMG test, an EMG test, they'll get the results of it. Then they will prescribe some form of medication to help you with the tingling or the pain, depending on how that test comes back.
Speaker 1: That's usually what they do.
Speaker 5: Right, There's really nothing that they can offer that's going to regenerate that nerve that they.
Speaker 4: Just simply don't pay for that, So therefore it won't even be an option when you go there.
Speaker 14: All right, So.
Speaker 9: If I neglect to go with them, what difference of treatment are you going to provide for me?
Speaker 1: So Ray, listen to what we're saying.
Speaker 4: The treatment these guys at Denver Region, what they do is they go in and fix the problem. When the problem's fixed, you won't have the tingle, the tingles or the pain anymore. They don't They're not treating the pain. They're literally fixing the nerve damage to make the nerve grow again so the pain goes away.
Speaker 9: Okay, So I don't mean to sound stupid. Yeah, how did they do that differently? As far astrea, I haven't heard the whole story because I just got out on line with you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's all right, Ray, hold on, I'm going to put you Here's what I want, Ray, because I got a break. But Ray, Kelly, make sure Ray has a phone number over to Denver REGT and they will talk to him about every bit of this over the phone. They'll go over the whole thing. Ray, I just simply can't recap everything. Plus I have to take this break. But it sounds like it's perfect. I mean, really, someone on the scale it's starting out, Doc, I mean this guy could see results so fast.
Speaker 1: It's nuts.
Speaker 7: Well, the sooner that you treat that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the sooner you do it, the better that you treat that.
Speaker 10: The better.
Speaker 7: And we just need to do a few things to evaluate it make sure.
Speaker 1: All right, I got to take this Listen.
Speaker 4: We've been talking to doctor Joel cherdak Denverregen dot com. You have any questions on the neuropathy. I love the fact you guys just a one hundred percent free assessment.
Speaker 1: You talk to them, tell them about it.
Speaker 4: But it really drives me crazy, doc, thinking how our primary care physicians and other people, all they simply do is they test you for the neuropathy, make sure it's there, then they put you on a painkiller.
Speaker 7: Basically, Yes, I mean that's.
Speaker 4: Insane to me. You guys can go in and fix it, and insurance should cover it. It really should. Our insurance in this country is absolutely ridiculous. They'd be way better off treating stuff permanently than trying to mask it up or.
Speaker 1: Getting someone addicted. To opiates or something.
Speaker 4: And I'm not saying they give them opiates, but my god, pain medication. People out there, listen if you suffer from neuropathy or if you're like me and want to lose that weight, which by the way, thirty five pounds at a very quick amount of time. Denverregen dot com, Denverregen dot com, We're going to have an update tomorrow for you on that engine rebuilder, hopefully first.
Speaker 1: Thing in the morning. My name's Mark Major. This is the Troubleshooter Network. Follow Tom Martino at Real Tom Martino and.
Speaker 3: Stay connected with all of us at six thirty k kayhow dot com.
Speaker 1: And on the iHeartRadio app. This is Denver's talk station, six thirty k House