Speaker 1: Welcome back to Day's zero. Today one seventy were here with the core for the crew is all here on Lindsay Sharman of Rogue Way as we have, Corey Hughes of Corey Hues dot Org, x Q four twenty of XQ for twenty dot com, and Farley Robinson of macrogressions dot io. How are you guys doing today?
Speaker 2: Tired?
Speaker 1: Tired?
Speaker 3: Just have a pimple on my face like a goddamn crackhead. Jesus Christ, what's on your face? I got a pimple like a crackhead? What the fuck is?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow? Are you like in your forties with a pimp? Ya?
Speaker 3: I want to die.
Speaker 2: I don't. I don't think of pimple in the cakes crackhead status they No, No, yeah, I don't. I don't think this had it works.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's more like the open sore sort of.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's just it was just at it for twenty minutes.
Speaker 2: It was just poor exfoliation at that point in time in that particular area. That's it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just really relating deeply.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was just yeah to the blood la, I mean it happens, so, I mean I wouldn't feel like it's the end of it all.
Speaker 4: Yet whole?
Speaker 2: Or you ever watched Doctor.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, by accident?
Speaker 1: No, by accident.
Speaker 2: I went to boarding school with her.
Speaker 3: No fucking you got the weirdest people that you know in your man, let me tell you. So that show man, I've seen her do some ship that just made me want to vomit on the spot. Like shed dude had like a fetterman kind of fucking lump back.
Speaker 2: They all do it.
Speaker 3: She's like she like slices it open and then like peels it back like it's a fruit and all, and she's all getting off on it.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, what what is that that people want to see? That?
Speaker 2: I don't know's you can't you can't turn away from it?
Speaker 3: Happened I got from the fucking does this guy who like shaves horses feet or cow's feet and he's called the something m d. And like he gets these horse feet that he'd be shaving and they'll pop and the puss will just shoot out of it, and like he's got like four million followers, four million people watch guy shaving horses hooves. I mean, dude, the guy, the carpet cleaner guy has a million fucking followers. I got that business.
Speaker 1: That's satisfying, though you're like it's dirty, now it's clean. I'm satisfied, But like, I don't understand the pimple popping.
Speaker 4: Could he somehow work it into his show that while he's doing that, he's talking about the Federal Reserve? Yeah, because that would be.
Speaker 1: Awesome, like all them people start talking about, like conspiracies.
Speaker 3: Is the world's still on an as MR kick because it's really the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I thought it was gonna be all awesome because like it's the number one Google thing on YouTube or whatever, you know, and so.
Speaker 4: People on the spectrum like connect with it or something.
Speaker 3: And then you get like hot chicks who are like I don't get it. I don't get it either. They're like crumpling papers and ship.
Speaker 2: Is the supposed to be something that, yeah, to jack off to it or something?
Speaker 1: Okay, But I will say again, there's actually a literal sector of humanity that has something in their brain that is when they're hearing that actual ASMR people are it's like a drug addiction. The response they're having to it is the same as you as I would have to like snorting a line of cocaine that.
Speaker 3: Reminds me of like, you know how like people have like weird foot fetishes, Like I heard that. The scientific explanation for that is because in the brain somehow foot and boobs are like right next to each other, and so the wires are just crossed the wrong file right, And so when people see feet, they get turned on like we would when we see sexually aroused images, because the wires are literally crossed or touching where they shouldn't be touching.
Speaker 1: Which can also happen from trauma, right, which is weird.
Speaker 2: I would imagine that's why a lot of people.
Speaker 3: Trauma does weird shit. People trauma does really weird shit.
Speaker 4: People recently had a bunch of people. I mean, the topic of my show in December on like three or four different occasions was mk Ultra, Like I had, I had an mk Ultra survivor on, I had John Potash talking about his CIA Drugs r US movie, which was heavily mk Ultra, and it just was a topic that was going on. I felt kind of like in retrospect looking back, I was like, God, I think I kind of bummed out my audience in December with a bunch of winter dark. Yeah, it was a dark winter on macroaggressions where we were just talking about fucked up mind control and talking to.
Speaker 2: People who had had it done to them.
Speaker 4: And she was getting she was getting put through the ring or in like museums and in the Galton Institute places like that. And I asked her about all like the Getty, and I asked her about Smithsonian. She's like, I know about the Getty, but I never had any experiences there.
Speaker 3: It was so they were using museums for things like they were doing the torture in those areas.
Speaker 4: They were doing Yeah, no, they were doing research in these museums.
Speaker 3: So because of science in nineteen fifty three nineteen fifty two ish time period when Oswald was allegedly a truant from school in New York, which is a whole fucking rabbit hole unto itself, there is some indication. Well, we know that he was skipping school and often times he would go to the Museum of Natural History. But George White, who was the number hey was the administrative head of the mk ulture program. He had in his daybook found after he died numerous times meeting with Lee at the museum of Natural History in New York. The interesting is up there, and.
Speaker 4: It makes sense if you think about it, because we never really stopped to think about these museums like where they come from. And it's like some rich guy just decided to donate a bunch of money and build this museum. That's cool, but like, was that the only.
Speaker 2: Reason why he built the museum or is.
Speaker 4: It also a place where they have shit going on downstairs? That's what she said, stuff was going on in this in the basement levels of these fucking museums, and she was named Galton Institute by name in London.
Speaker 3: I truly believe that this is what they're hiding when they when they don't want to release Kennedy documents and they're talking about, you know, they release the documents and all this bullshit. This is what I think they're hiding. I don't really think there's a lot of meat on the bone for them to be high. There's no files that say Joe Schmoe pulled the trigger on Kennedy, right, It's no smoking gun files ever. So what I think really is being withheld is evidence and people and things that will that are very very closely related to these other type of operations like museums, Like if museums are really a place for covert operations to you know, for experimentation to happen, for research to happen, for covert research to happen. I mean, these are great covers, and I think this is what will be uncovered. I mean, how many of our historical how many of things we look to as part of our history, like you know, George Washington and the cherry tree or you know that's a bad example, but you don't understand what I'm saying, little knick knacks from our history. How many of those have been outright faked by intelligence post eighteen fifty, you know what I mean? Like how much of our history is basically false and falsified by intelligence communities? And how much of that will be uncovered if they release documents related to Kennedy showing certain relationships are at play, Right, I think it's going to be a long tangled scheme between for them releasing documents and these potential historically disrupting events which have occurred already, Right, But I and I don't think most people would put it together or even believe it. But I think that's what they're hiding. I think that's exactly what they're hiding. It has nothing to do with the event itself.
Speaker 4: Relaxed. Musk is coming. He's going to fix everything.
Speaker 3: Goddamn.
Speaker 4: He's going to release all the the upsteam files, the p Diddy files, maybe even JFK files.
Speaker 3: You know, it wasn't it Donald Trump who was like, he's building rockets to nowhere.
Speaker 2: If Donald Trump.
Speaker 3: Say that about him, he said he's building rockets to nowhere. He want to put chips in your brain, and he's building rockets to nowhere. That's exactly what Donald Trump said about Elon Musk like two years ago.
Speaker 1: Hey, you take all the billionaire support you can get. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I used to make fun of Donald Trump and say he wasn't a real billionaire and all this stuff. But I think that was wrong. I think I was wrong about that. Like, looking at his finances, the guy makes a lot of fucking money.
Speaker 2: I generate social.
Speaker 4: Ownership stake alone was worth a billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah it was. It was wild and I didn't realize. But mar A Lago itself generates fifty five million dollars a year in like membership dues.
Speaker 4: And how the fuck could an a praiser put a twenty million dollar target.
Speaker 3: Right exactly exactly. That's why all that's just gonna get chucked, and all the people, all these people like letics James like, I swear to God, I fucking pray, I get down on my hands and knees and I pray that Trump sends a DJ after these people, and these people rot in a fucking federal prison for the rest of their lives. But I don't like the way that they they were racist in how they picked their lawyers, because all these lawyers who went after Trump are black, so I don't know what the fuck they were doing there, but there was that is not cool. How they victimize the people again because these people are going to go to prison.
Speaker 1: Well, they want everyone to be like, yeah, I'm totally with these lawyers because I'm also black, which is so weird because I'm like, I'm not like, oh, that guy's white, so we're like somehow right, right.
Speaker 3: The manipulation of race politics in twenty twenty five is a wild thing.
Speaker 2: To think about.
Speaker 1: Speaking of agents and training and all of this, it seems like that cyber truck and musk cyber truck bomber in front of Trump Tower was a total asset. He was now found being a reality TV show. He's from Fort Bragg, just like every other fucking false You're like, what the hell is going on at Fort Bragg? There's another place where I guess they're MKL treating people or whatever it is. And there was a.
Speaker 3: Shooting there a couple of years ago. Wasn't therefore?
Speaker 1: Was that the like Navy guy who was voice to school?
Speaker 3: I thought it was like a Mohammed kind of guy who was in the American But he was. He was an American Mohammed, Yeah, but he was, but he was. I think it was in Texas. Is it Fort Bragg or was it Hood? It was either Fort Was it Hood?
Speaker 2: Fort Hood? Okay, that was the Fort Hood shooting.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's a weird one. All those so.
Speaker 4: You know, this is NATO. This is NATO having a presence in American bases.
Speaker 1: That's what Fort Bragg is.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's this. This is classic staging, training, planning, plotting, manipulating people all out of one central location to commit false flags. This is what NATO has been doing since nineteen forty seven in Gladio with the stay behind armies that they left there. This is Operation Gladio on American soil. It's just this is because the tactics are the fucking same. Yeah, the shooting in the Buffalo grocery store is the exact same thing that was going on in Belgium in sixties, for the fifties.
Speaker 2: Or whatever it was.
Speaker 4: But see, they're so stupid, the same thing, shooting up train stations, putting.
Speaker 2: Bombs and cars. It's the same playbook.
Speaker 3: But there's and this is what I don't get because they're so dumb. I mean, they are so fucking dumb. These things get unwound in like ten minutes the Buffalo shooting, that motherfucking thing disappeared off the face of the earth once the fourteen Fishes thing came up and linked to John Podesta with the fourteen dishes on his hands. The split second I saw that, like on Twitter or whatever. Almost instantly the whole fucking shooting, the case off the news gone. You never heard about it again. That one was fucking weird.
Speaker 4: And who to the intelligence agencies there again like.
Speaker 3: This is and Buffalo. One of the guys who got shot in there. One of the guys who was killed was an inventor who was like working on a fucking card that drove on water water murdered inside that shooting. So it's like, is this is this two barded birds with one stone? I mean, are they crossing programs here?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Are they? Because you have multiple aspects. You have a program, but then you have a unique independent agenda which has a target, so then you utilize the program to neutralize the target. Right, So it's not one thing, it's multiple, it's multiple things. Here you have the organization and then you have the operation itself, and so it's it's multifaceted. And so I'm always very, very fascinated by the relateationship between the program and the operation because they're not generated from the same place. They're obviously generated in two different divisions of government, two different divisions of intelligence that are crossing objectives with resources at hand. You see what I'm saying here, Absolutely, that is what fascinates me, the relationship between these inter departments and how they correlate objectives with organization. But there's never an answer for that never, you never, never, never do you see that relationship arise in any document anywhere ever.
Speaker 1: So well, one of the ways that like Sophia Smallstorm years and years ago pointed out for Sandy Hook that one of the you could look at like twelve different objectives of like why they did this or why they pulled this off allegedly blah blah blah, all the legal stuff, but like one of them that was really interesting was this sort of spiritual, psychosocial, religious sort of take that was instituted. So like, kids got shot, they were dead two days later, the parents were happy and saying how everyone should just love and honor and move on and forgive. And you're like, no laws, not realistic, Like, but look at New Orleans. This car guy zooms down the road kills all these people on New Year's Eve, and within like a few days, did you guys see that all state guy? He comes out and he's like, the sugar bowl is gonna go forward, and we're just gonna forgive and we're gonna love and we're gonna focus on the good. And I was like, Sandy Hook, Sandy Hook, that's why she's a little objective, right, But it's like tucked in there.
Speaker 3: My question is like over time technology develops, and so as Charlie knows from interviewing the guy with the fucking beaming shit into your head. Guy, you know what I'm talking about, the optogenetics, the what was the name of that book, The guy who wrote that.
Speaker 2: Book, Roderick Camello.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that fucking thing has weirded me out since I heard that and we listened to the podcast and it is the fucking craziest shit ever. And it tells me that they genuinely have an ability to like beamshit in your fucking head. So you have to say yourself, they didn't have that technology in nineteen eighty five, or they didn't have that technology in nineteen ninety two, right, So at some point in time, the technological shift and how they executed these mind control things changed, Right, So that tells me that you should see somewhere in the history of these events a sudden departure in mo and how these things get pulled off, moving away from maybe chemical to more technological utilizing these technologies, how much of today's because honestly, today's these idiots that they're fucking utilizing even though that they have a background in military and all this stuff, this does not seem like the result of direct coaching at all. None of this does. When I look at guys like Robert Webster who defected to the Soviet Union before Oswald did. Everything he did looked like it was coached, you know what I mean? Same thing with Oswald, everything he did looks like it was coached. These fucking morons today, I don't know how much of this is them driving them nuts with this kind of technology, just shooting the images into their fucking head over and over again. Yeah, with with words and you have to do this and just baming it into their head until they actually do it.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 4: Can I make a point that something that I noticed recently after the the healthcare ceo shooting guy up and turned up at a Pennsylvania McDonald's. Didn't Nicholas Cruz, the Parkland shooter, also turn up at a McDonald's after the shooting, just sitting there waiting to be arrested.
Speaker 3: The Nicholas crew stuff is very strange because.
Speaker 2: Both maybe mind controlled.
Speaker 4: Are we are we certain that this healthcare ceo a led shooter who probably isn't even the right guy who feels very Boston bombing. Let's put him on the cover of Rolling Stone type of vibe to me right now, Like, what's to say that this guy wasn't on the program. I'm getting messages put in his head and then told after the deed is done, you go back to the home point of the McDonald's and your commands, just like Nicholas Cruz did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, yeah, because I'm always like, why would you? I mean, I get it, though. I get if you're like traumatized, your mind controlled, or you're confused or your whatever, you're in pain, you're on drugs and who knows what, like things are confusing, But otherwise I don't understand serving any kind of master like this because I'm like, either they don't care about you, you're dispensable, You're disposable, like you're replaceable, like they don't care about.
Speaker 2: It like this.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, none of the mind control stuff that I've ever come across connected to Kennedy or whatever else of that, but of that same era from like the fifties all the way through, none of it ever led to anything. Like there has never been an MK ultra mind controlled person who went out and did a thing and killed somebody.
Speaker 1: Right, It's not reliable, Yeah.
Speaker 3: It's I've never it's never come to fruish. So I wonder if.
Speaker 2: Unless you count sir hand, sir hand, well, I don't.
Speaker 3: I don't buy that at all, because he was he owed the mob money and he was drunk that night and on pills. Because yeah, that's total him and the girl with a polka dot dress, like, that's a whole lot of misdirection there. So I'll get into Robert Kennedy at some point in time, but it's very strokeforward. He owed the mob money. They said, you're gonna do this or we're gonna kill you, and so he did it. And in order to do it, he got all drunk and took a bunch of pills. That's him, and that's why he was all drooling and shit. He had nothing to do with mine control. So like we see those little details, they bust, they ruined the allure of the story, you know, So I hate when facts do that.
Speaker 4: Well, you and Cuba have done enough movie reviews over the years.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 4: Mind control has always been, you know, a part of the sci fi movies all the ship from like, oh god, damn it, what was that?
Speaker 2: Now? The most famous one that the one that I've told people right here recently Civil War, Captain American Civil War. My man went in there and he said three three key words and he activated the Winter Soldier. That was it. He just said, he just said a few words and oh shit. I mean he just went right back into okay, kill shit mode. I mean just immediately. So you know, that's that's I kind of felt like that's what this was with these two separate guys, because it did like it didn't make any sense and it was random, and I mean it didn't really do shit, if you want to be honest, it was just it's just just random. I mean, like like if I if I'm going, if I'm really wanting to go in there and fuck some people up, I'm not gonna wait till three eighteen in the morning when everybody's gone pretty much, you know. I mean, I want to be out there at like nine thirty pm where's packed. I want to make sure I cause maximum damage. I want to wait so far in the morning. And then you know, when you see.
Speaker 4: The photo of the burning cyber truck, m hm, and it's framed perfectly with Trump next to it, that's Gladio, right, that's messaging.
Speaker 1: That is its own level of mind control.
Speaker 4: But like for us, that's stage direction. That's fucking on purpose. It's not accidental.
Speaker 2: It is meant to accomplished.
Speaker 4: Those two guys are hanging out together Musk and Trump, Like, what message are we sending that somebody's about to blow up?
Speaker 2: Is this something else? What are we talking? I'm not I don't know.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying I My thing is like, I just don't credit anybody who we are familiar with to be even remotely fucking in the IQ bracket. You need to be able to plan a sufficient operation in the modern era at all. These people are idiots. They're the inbred children of fucking you know, these people who wants to what time it was like there are no Dallas and Angleton's floating around today, and the story the best we got is Mike fucking Pompeo. Were are fucking screwed on an intelligence level. I mean, it's so I don't I just don't trust that these fucks have the ability to pull ship off, or I call it the double triple whammy. I just get his.
Speaker 1: Question from Indiana Bones, how the hell the guy shoot himself with the Desert Eagle and he's still upright in the driver's seat. I actually kind of wondered if anyone's even in the driver's seat, you can totally drive those things remotely, like no one needed to be in the driver's seat. You can also to be there desert eagle, like desert eagle, like that's like a cannon.
Speaker 2: Dude, when it should have blew his whole hate off.
Speaker 3: Ye did the batteries blow out? Did the fucking batteries? What did you need all I should to blow up for? And couldn't he just like just overheat the fucking tesla or whatever it was. And because the water on.
Speaker 4: It, I thought it was just I thought it was the first time I saw it, I thought it was like somebody had was was joking, like because it because it's so sparkly, you know, like it looks like fireworks going off. I thought somebody had added this visual effect to it.
Speaker 3: Well, it didn't even blow up the fucking windows at the Trump Tower. It didn't even do anything. Did nothing. Yeah, yeah, So here's another thing about fireworks.
Speaker 2: Didn't they did? They say it was fireworks, but I.
Speaker 4: Think there were in there, which is weird too, but and kind of cartoonish and also kind of fucking awesome to be honest. But when I saw the video, I was like, are you messing with this?
Speaker 2: Like why why would you and then.
Speaker 4: Say no, this is the the authentic.
Speaker 3: You know, I've said I've said this before about mk Ultra, because every single time I've come across mk Ultra type stuff, all of the various operations that they were trying to do involved the use of drugs or chemicals or substances of some sort LSD, whatever the fuck it was. Uh, they gave up on the hypnosis and stuff a long time ago. So I kind of got to a point where I kept feeling, I get I had this nagging gut feeling that a lot of the mk Ultra mind control stuff really was the distraction to look over here while we run our chemical weapons and biological weapons programs over here. That seemed more what it was. It seemed like the instances of actual implementation of mk Ultra programs was few and far between compared to the level of talk that everybody talked about it, right, And so to me, it just rang of something not quite right. And then when I realized that every single one of these programs is connected to some sort of chemical or substance, then it seemed to make a whole lot more sense as a sort of cover for a fucking vast chemical biological weapons program. That seems to make a lot more sense than they were mind controlling people, because it seems like they gave up on the idea of mind controlling people in like the late fifties.
Speaker 2: Well, they just changed it to advertising in public.
Speaker 3: Relations possibly yes, yes.
Speaker 1: Technology too. Right, rog thinks this is as effective as they say, then that's also one route that they could have gone down that is much more reproducible, controllable effective.
Speaker 3: I think they just found that blackmailing people and threatening to kill your kids works better.
Speaker 1: Than most effective so far.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you don't go do this, we're gonna murder your kids. And We're not just gonna murder, and I'm gonna throw them in a pit of fucking you know, wild hogs. It's gonna be something horrific.
Speaker 1: This is the other weird thing. So we all of a sudden have the New Orleans District Attorney is dead by suicide, just very conveniently. And I don't know why today, I think today or last night.
Speaker 4: So like the assistant district attorney if I'm not and I don't.
Speaker 1: Know why that would matter, like why kill that guy?
Speaker 3: But maybe's fault Marcelo was in on this.
Speaker 2: It was the assistant assist.
Speaker 1: It just like, I don't know why that would matter, and all you need to take this guy out because of you know, car guy. Maybe he knew that they took out those posts that would stopped him from driving down the road, like right beforehand or something. Maybe he had like a key to the puzzle. I have no idea, but it's just weird timing.
Speaker 3: These terrorist attacks are so stupid that like they are No. Nine to eleven. Oh yeah, like barely a blip on the fucking radar. The people pull if these are optional operations, the people pulling them off are like these have to be like some FBI fucking training camp, training operations. Go pull off a terrorist attack, and that's why you get multiple at the same time, because they're just rookie kids in training pulling off low level attack.
Speaker 1: Put some gas and some fucking fireworks in your trunk and go light them off. This is like the other weird thing is they said just like a lot of false flags. They were like there was four other people, we saw them planting bombs, we saw them to they're on video, and then within like twenty four hours of that, they're like he acted alone. You're like, well, what about those other people that were planting bombs, like we will never talk of this again, like a keydoky sandy hook.
Speaker 2: Well it was a light to January sixth, pipe bombs a planet pipe bombs, so to Dtatum.
Speaker 1: Planted pipe bombs to not dentonate them. And also I didn't and it never happened.
Speaker 2: Come on, man, I mean you got to do better than the Here's what I'm not going through the the I'm not going through the whole shebang of making pipe bombs to not set them all. Like if it's if my last dying breath, I'm hitting the button, okay, just to see what it will do at the minimum.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying on it in a crowded bus or anything like out in the woods. Right.
Speaker 2: If you built it, I'm gonna blow this Christmas this old Christmas tree. Do what it does.
Speaker 3: It sounds like that pipe fit. Sounds like another fucking training academy assignment that went too far. Oh ship, they found the pipe bomb. We're not supposed to find that, and now it's on the news. Next thing, you know, they can't admit that they're teaching their FBI people to make pipe bombs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, I have this experience in my life as well, where there's some people who were in the military went through very strange things, sort of like Jacob's ladder type, who knows what sort of things, missing time, showing up in weird places, not remembering stuff like being interrogated, not knowing why, confusing drugs, give in to them. And at least one of them I know of, was sure that he was gonna hurt people against his will, and so he killed himself. And I wonder how many people. It's the saddest thing in the fucking world. And it's also so brave, like if I have to respect anybody's bravery, it's a right, Like that's hardcore. How many people is that happening too? I don't know what that is, right, I can't say for sure what was going on with these people, but oh my god. So so then I wonder, like, because they said with the pipe bombs, oh, it's remote detonator was found, So I'm like, well, maybe the person who had the remote detonator was like, actually, I'll just kill myself instead because I don't know what's going on right now? Right? Yeah, yeah, Like, how many things go right, actually because of people like that who break through their possible programming.
Speaker 2: Or yeah whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, real heroes, actual hero actual heroes, if the ones that break their programming and subvert the mission.
Speaker 3: The weird thing is like the military background of all these fucking guys. Yeah, that's the weird thing, all of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: And the same time. Oh and that fucking Ukraine guy was at the same place right, like at the same time, so or something. He went there a hundred times for some reason. You know, it's not even military, is he He's not even military. You know, I'm talking about shooter. Yeah, second Trump shooter like super gaunt, weird fanatic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is it's a it's a terror factory.
Speaker 1: It's a terror factory.
Speaker 3: Longed to happen, is a Look, every there are these every marine or army or navy. They keep diaries daily of who's where, what they're doing, what assignments they're on, and so all of these guys. The people just need to pull the diaries of their training, which should be public at this point after so many years they're public. So but as these words come out of my mouth, it reminds me that they lie in the diaries like in going over Oswald's, fucking where Oswald was, because you know, I'm proceeding under this thesis there are two Oswald's at this point in time, there's enough factual evidence for me to say that conclusively. And so when you look over Oswald's record when he's at Biloxi, Mississippi, his actual records say that he's assigned to Casual Company Headquarters Battalion, Marine Quarters Headquarters in Arlington, Virginia, but he's not. He's actually in Biloxi. Everyone who ends up getting sent to Biloxi is registered at Arlington, Virginia under Casual Company Headquarters Battalion, which is really fucking weird.
Speaker 4: Right, So, if Corey, since you mentioned that Project Camillio book, if you remember what kicked it all off was that this friend of a friend and stole a bunch of shit from Camp Pendleton Marine Base in San Diego.
Speaker 3: Oh it was Pendleton.
Speaker 2: What year?
Speaker 3: What year?
Speaker 2: Two thousand and five?
Speaker 3: That's crazy, that's crazy.
Speaker 4: And it was and what he what they found, What was in the bag that he opened up at the guy's apartment was a d D laptop which set like a fucking homing device as soon as they turned it on and the FED showed up in an hour, but also a bag filled with super high tech UH night vision goggles. And when the FED showed up, they said, where are the goggles they were looking for?
Speaker 2: That? Where are they?
Speaker 4: He was like, guys, like, I don't know, I don't have them. It's not mine. I the dude you're looking for showed up at my house with him, but I don't have them. And they didn't believe him, and that started the whole process. But that, but but that was what they were so concerned about, was these these goggles.
Speaker 2: That whatever, and what they did to that poor bastard was shit. Like here.
Speaker 4: He opened his blind to look out of his out of the window of his apartment, and the scenery had been replaced with a bright red sun or a bright red sky with three different sons and like purple grass and like and he was just like, you know, like losing her mind.
Speaker 2: Like it was.
Speaker 4: They would make the apartment shrink, make it feel like he was in a smaller apartment than normally, like this fucking apartment is smaller than it was last night, and then they'd make it twice as big and they just they tormented him, but they were all. They were all marine. They were all out of that marine base.
Speaker 3: Dude, there's that part of the story where like he's they're all following him around and like he comes out of like the seven to eleven or the huh of the store and like throws coffee on him or something.
Speaker 2: Got it.
Speaker 4: He went into the seven eleven and bought the biggest cherry icy slurpy he could get, and when he and then he paid for it, and he walked out, and then the all the nine agents that were following him, gang stocking him, following him everywhere he went. He walked a couple steps out the door into the parking lot, took the lid off and just dumped it all over all of them and said and knew that they couldn't do anything, So they just stood there with red slurpy going down their faces, and he walked off, and then they just had to keep following him. So he started fucking with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the Automa oil over.
Speaker 4: The fence where they were, he was cooking up all this stew with like oil and everything he could find in his place and boiling it and getting it all hot because he knew the fed to right on the other side of the fence and you go up and just dump it on him and they'd be covered and all this all this gunk, and he got this one for like eighteen months.
Speaker 2: For this guy.
Speaker 4: You've got to read the book. It's the greatest book. It's by a guy named Robert Guffey and it's called Project Camellio.
Speaker 3: So that shit, like, I gotta wonder. It makes me think, like, let's just say he were to go to an extreme and like shoot them dudes, and then they would have completely alternate identities lined up for these guys. These guys would be like, oh, he was just jogging down the street. This guy just happened to be driving by. This guy was getting a ride from this guy, Like they would totally it would be nothing military in the background. It would be Joe Schmoe fucking whoever. And that's how that would roll for sure.
Speaker 4: What he did in order to when he's communicating. The author who wrote the book was the guy's friend, who the author was like an English professor at Kelseate Long Beach, and but this his friend of his was the one who was having this experience and he was documenting the whole thing and dude, it got it got really fucking.
Speaker 2: The whole thing.
Speaker 4: I advise people to read the book, but I mean you can't almost can't believe, Like you almost can't believe that it really happened, that it's really true what they were able to do to this guy and the links that they would go to to try and get this what they thought was gear back.
Speaker 1: It was just well that's a thing too that I feel really bad for. So like the guy I'm talking about who killed himself, nobody knows anything except that they just say, oh, he's crazy, right, And this guy he comes out and he's telling the story, people are like, yeah, but he's crazy. Like all you have to do is just say someone's crazy and everything is dismissed, even if that is actually exactly what happened.
Speaker 4: Well, even the author who is his friend, thought he was crazy, thought he was legitimately crazy.
Speaker 2: In hand.
Speaker 4: He had a history of using like heroin too, so he thought he was like he thought he was just like out of his mind. But it wasn't until he had a freak interaction with with the with a guy from they're both freemasons and and like low level freemasons, but they but somebody from his lodge knew this other guy from a lodge, and he was talking to him.
Speaker 2: They wound up.
Speaker 4: He relayed the story to this guy for some reason because he thought that this guy, oh, this guy owned the patent on a technology that made you like invisible.
Speaker 2: Like an invisible device.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And he was telling this guy. He was relaying the story of his friend, saying, look, they're in my apartment. Like I can't see them. They're invisible, but they're in my apartment. Like I'll walk down the hall and I'll trip over one of them and like I'll fall on my face. They're in the apartment, but I can't see them. And he said, but this one time, I was in the bathroom and I was looking in the mirror, and I could feel that there was somebody behind me, but I couldn't see him.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 4: It wasn't until I owe opened the secondary mirror. And when I opened that and it was a mirror on mirror, I could then see the guy behind it. The guy goes, that's my technology. That's my technology. That's what I built, and and you can see it under those conditions. That's about the only way you can see it under those conditions. But there was some other thing that this guy said. He said, for some reason, I just keep seeing these like.
Speaker 2: Bright red red.
Speaker 4: Dots in my eye, Like in my mind, I see these bright red dots. And he said, that's the secondary thing about it. Like so this guy knew, he knew that this was his technology. And what had happened was this private contracting firm SAI SE down the street in San Diego.
Speaker 2: It looked like the Marines.
Speaker 4: Had outsourced it maybe to these guys at sa I see, they'd built this this cloaking device that you put on and it was like Predator.
Speaker 2: You couldn't see.
Speaker 4: Them, and they were using midget. I swear to god, that's what I'm said. Like the book is like Invisible Midget, the story of Heroin Invisible midgets.
Speaker 2: And spies, And you're like, what the fuck? So, I mean, I'm not taking it up a little bit, a little bit too much, a little bit too much.
Speaker 3: Will go solo is to exploit midgets in their fucking spycraft.
Speaker 4: I mean them are giving them pretty awesome jobs. I mean that's a really fun job to be.
Speaker 1: You're like, you get a sneak in and for some reason, if you're really perverted. You can sit in the bathroom with guys while they share like you see.
Speaker 3: This brings me back to the like, does anybody know that you're here?
Speaker 2: Thing?
Speaker 3: Like you could fucking you could if you were to uncover, you could literally keep and torture that fucking midget to death. And what would they possibly do to you?
Speaker 4: You could turn you who set you, smack him around a little bit, and then tell him he's gotta go work for you.
Speaker 1: Well, I wonder if those goggles were a way to see, like to unveil anyone who's in the cloak or something. You know, they're double mirror goggles or something.
Speaker 2: They were, They were certainly important.
Speaker 3: It is the wildest believable story ever. Yeah, it really is. Like it's on the because you hear some wild ship and you're like, yeah, I don't buy that for a fucking second, But you hear this story and you're like, this is very real. This is this could very well have actually fucking happened. And that's pretty scary to think they can fuck with your mind on that level.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, especially.
Speaker 1: That type of shit that just like there's no purpose like putting up this image when you look out your window or whatever, like that's exactly the kind of shit that makes people be like, no, you're crazy. But you know, I think there's targeted individuals who are actually just not well, and I think there's targeted individuals that are like this and they're experiencing shit that sounds ridiculous and nobody's ever going to believe you.
Speaker 3: And at one point, one final point on these type of operations is that I don't know how the fuck they don't see this in the modern era, but nothing that the intelligence communities have ever done since the dawn of intelligence. So let's just let's just start with the CIA in forty seven. None of the ship we've ever done that for listening to their advice has ever benefited us in any way, shape or form ever, not once in any operation period ever. Okay, so we need to stop listening to these fucking people at all, because all the spy and shit and the ship with Russia and the Cold War and fucking Cuba and all the shit we've done in the Eastern Bloc countries was for nothing at all, nothing at all, our worst ending, our worst imagine, the worst thing that possibly happened in the world period has happened, and Russia has got their own sector of the world now with their own economy and everything that we created, you know what I mean. So it's all been for fucking nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, I think you're really ignoring the midgets in their invisibility Cloaks. Hey, you had a great time, that's the most important part.
Speaker 3: Actually, so the only people who benefited were the DEI people.
Speaker 1: I see. Someone asked in the rock fin chat, can the midgets retire in half the time?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: Maybe? I don't think to say an event at the inauguration.
Speaker 1: Are you guys predicting an event at theation or before you know? It?
Speaker 3: Just reminds me like, I want people to remember that Donald Trump when he got inaugurated last time, it was genuinely one of the smallest inauguration celebration events in the history of inauguration events. And Sean Spitzer is that his name gets up there and he's like it was the biggest event in history.
Speaker 4: That's why people hate spokespeople and politicians.
Speaker 3: We need to remember that Trump and was full of shit for a long time when he was in office. So don't expect miracles.
Speaker 2: Always been full of shit.
Speaker 3: Do not expect miracles. He's going to get in there and he's going to disappoint everybody, and he's going to hand our fucking coffers over to Israel.
Speaker 2: And that's what's happened.
Speaker 4: Wasn't the one thing that he could or couldn't do that would be an actual disappointment for you guys. I'll start just to if he doesn't pardon russ Over like he said he.
Speaker 2: Would, that would be my.
Speaker 4: I give you. Politicians are fucking scumbags.
Speaker 1: I don't expect anything genuinely, but I'll be so happy if doge happens and they just slash like so much government. I would love that.
Speaker 4: I appreciate that, But it's government. To get rid of government is kind of sucking dumb.
Speaker 1: Though I don't know people are saying, don't they're trying to get.
Speaker 2: I think that is going to technically be part of the government. Maybe it's gonna be like it's just gonna be it's gonna be advisory. I don't think it's actually like anything that they're like, they're quote unquote gonna be getting paid for. It's just gonna be kind of like an advisory board. Well, we'll see, I mean, maybe potentially I have such low expectations for any of these promises. You know, your expectations should be that you're gonna have to get your ass up and go to work on Mondays. You got it, it's your expectation.
Speaker 3: Fucking hangings on Pennsylvania Avenue and I'm just grossly across the board.
Speaker 2: Look, it's just uh yeah, Once once you figure out that there won't be enough of you to make a dent, and even if there was enough of you to make a dent, you're not ruthless enough to take them all out, then the better off you'll be with your life, Okay, Because I mean that's what you that's what you'd have to do, like in order for this to work out the way that you would think that you want to work, because you know what we have. We talk about anarchy and you know, dismailing governments and things of that nature. But deep motherfuckers, even though we say they're not smart, they're smart enough to keep to keep their ideas alive this morning, enough to to uh to infiltrate.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: So every time you think, oh man, we've we've quashed evil, no, I mean, it's just something's coming to take his place.
Speaker 4: It would be nice if they all got like exposed for being blood drinking pedophiles, though, because then you could get like a bunch of them just tarred and feathered and at once you know who.
Speaker 2: But who would be the ones that would expose him? They okay, because people would be murdered of course later, but well, yeah, the theoretically if somebody were to.
Speaker 4: Come out and to actually expose that in a way that was substantial and everyone went. So all these people that we thought, or Chuck Schumer, they're all all.
Speaker 1: The people they give the freedom Medal of freedom to or.
Speaker 4: God damn, like Hillary tell themselves so often.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the most children this year, Soros, here's your metal free? Like, what the fuck?
Speaker 2: Here's the issue now? Day? Ah, if at any time it does get exposed, man, so much just a won't real that's true.
Speaker 3: A h ai is the dumbest thing I've we've seen yet. It's really it's not an advancement in any way, shape or form at this point in time. It's I don't understand.
Speaker 1: But he's right. You could just say that was faked. That's all fake.
Speaker 2: It's fake.
Speaker 1: It's all fake. Now, that's real. Crazy.
Speaker 3: It keeps making it up. Every time you go to Google now it'll give you a little AI, a little thing. Hey I said this, Well, no, AI just misinterpreted five paragraphs, you dumb fucks. It's the worst ever.
Speaker 1: Or it took from like social media stuff, which is not like realistic source of information. Like well, most people are saying this right now.
Speaker 3: So I'm still looking for that fish album that it told me exists.
Speaker 2: What it does exist? Yeah, it does exeas so yeah so so. So the premise is we'd have to get enough people that were on our side to overthrow, and then we'd have to we'd have to instill our own society, which some people would hate and disciple will continue. Yeah, some people would hate it revolt eventually because that'd be rules, regulations. What do you know, there's some people that are steal poor, and there's some people who have a whole bunch of shit. I mean, you get down to the nitty gritty. Only way you get out of this is death. It's about it, you know. You know all these great evil empires. Yeah, of course eventually they fall, but they just get replaced.
Speaker 1: None of us is getting out of here alive. This is the thing they're they're really good at understanding that fifty percent of the population is stupid, of the population is emotionally inept, and so fifty percent of the population can be mobilized super easily and quickly to believe and do almost anything, as we saw so clearly with COVID. So they know that, and I guess we're bad at that. I don't know, we're a bad at mobilizing the stupid emotionally enough people to do something.
Speaker 2: Well, what we have to, So we have to offer them something, Okay. So that's that's where I believe the conspiracy community falls short, is that we at the end of the day, we offer them quote unquote truth which nobody really gives a fuck about. How is that truth helping my wallet? How's that truth helping me when I got to the grocery store. How's that truth helping me get housing?
Speaker 4: So it's not I'm just telling you, these are the people that are fucking you over right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, So that's I think this. People will be more apt to maybe believe believe the conspiracy community if we had something that was quote unquote tangible that they could see improve their lives, that they could latch onto. And I think even during the COVID time. It's like, hey, well, I'm protecting you from death. They're like, okay, the government's protected me from dying.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: They obviously know they've seen what the disease does, so they offered them something. We just said, No, man, this shit is stupid. You ain't gonna die. I don't know that. You see the hospital for people dying saying people are dying, Yeah.
Speaker 1: You're gonna give me a cheeseburger?
Speaker 2: No, but they are so yeah, are you gonna Are you gonna pay me four times the amount of unemployment that I'm supposed to actually get. Do you have the resources to do that? It was like, well no, and I don't need you, you know, I mean, kind It sounds like shit, but at the end of the day, it's like, y'all, fucker's are break. You can't help me. What can you act stually do for me that's gonna help my life? Right now? That's what That's what people look at. And you know, that's why it's so hard to mobilize, all right, because the people who are quote unquote the bad guys, they do hash or quotation marks act of kindness. Now that that fucked us in the long run, because that's that damn uh put us on a damn bullet train of inflation that has completely decimated the world. Like it's decimated everybody, Like everybody's getting decimated with the inflation fall across the board. Yeah, the fallout that like there is no recovery like what was done in twenty twenty. There's no coming back from it. There is no recovery. People are fucked. I mean, it's just it. So yeah, yeah, so I mean so yeah, So we're.
Speaker 1: Like people who took the two marshmallows, or took the marshmallow instead of waiting for the second marshmallow. That's what it is. The marshmallow tests all the kids who ate the marshmallow instantly. That's who we're surrounded by. Yes, no delayed reward understanding.
Speaker 4: They also trust the system. Yeah, the trust the government, they trust the news, they trust the healthcare industry. They just their default setting is set to like why would these people lie to me?
Speaker 2: And the system allow So the system allows them to live. So if the system was letting their communities quote unquote die, then that's when it would be a problem. But as long as the system that does oppress you allows you to live, then it's hard to mobilize or kills.
Speaker 1: You slowly enough that you never notice.
Speaker 4: Doctor Russell Blaylock, a neurosurgeon, was talking about that out how there's a small segment of the population of high IQ that can see the whole scamp, but the vast majority is just he called it like in a malaise where they can't excel, and that they're incentivized not to excel, and that they're dependent on the state for something in some way, shape or form, and so because they're dependent on the state, they don't get out of line. But he said, the segment of the population with the high IQ can see the whole plan and they're just disgusted by it. But they can see the traps and they can see that these people are stuck in them. I just thought that was so interesting.
Speaker 1: And then and then Dunnan Krueger means that all of the people who are stuck in the miasma look at the people who aren't and think they're stupid. Yes, because they're too stupid to understand what those people are even saying.
Speaker 4: And then you have the more sort of in bed he did instincts of herd mentality, which is can't be overlooked as well, where you just stay with the majority of the people because you're safe, you know, theoretical right, safe within the herd, safe.
Speaker 2: Within the herd.
Speaker 4: And the one that goes off isn't just good luck to you. It's perceived as because you're by yourself, you're a target now for the enemies. And because you're a target for the enemies, you're drawing the enemies closer to us. So how dare you go off away from the herd and bring those enemies towards you and then in the process bring them towards us, you fucking selfish bastard. So they hate the people.
Speaker 2: That leave the herd.
Speaker 4: They despise them, they're envious of them. But also they sometimes perceive them to be a threat to the rest of them.
Speaker 2: And they will kill them, real heavy dudi, they will them all going on here, They will kill them to protect the herd. If you feel like that you're in danger in the herd, yeah, and if you are perceived to be weak within.
Speaker 4: The herd physically, or maybe we are perceived to be mentally weak because we're not following the plan, we're not trusting the plan or whatever. Then they want you out because then because you're bringing us down, right, we can't be having we can't be having this lame caribou with us.
Speaker 2: We can't go as fast. You know, you got to get out. So it's.
Speaker 4: Work a lot of people's brains, you know. But but you we got a whole new Stanford prison experiment, Dunning Kruger, but we got all we got all new stuff, Milgrim experiment.
Speaker 2: It's just it's the.
Speaker 4: COVID files, right, the COVID era where we saw like the stand on the dot and six feet separation and the people riding their bikes with the six feet bumpers, you know, like go this direction down the grocery store aisle, but not this direction. And fucking hell, can't sit on that seat while you're waiting for your plane. Every other seat has to be opened. So we put you on the airplane, cramp next to the person right next to your fucking next to you on the airplane. So like we got a whole new back to psychological tests that they that they ran on us. I would say they know us better than than at any other time in history.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But the best one of them all was wear your mask to go into restaurant and then when you sit at the table take it off.
Speaker 4: I'm like, yeah, absolutely, it's trust Listen. It sounds to me like you're not trusting the science enough.
Speaker 1: I'm lame Caribou Crew for life over here, Like I'm proud of it. I'm gonna make it a hashtag. I'm wanna wear it on a shirt.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Oh, they're bringing the mask mandids back, by the way, Illinois.
Speaker 3: I don't see how they even can, Like, it's hasn't been proven that they don't do shit.
Speaker 1: Yes, literally, in two one hundred and eighty some studies, the.
Speaker 4: Next person that asked me to put a mask on is getting punched in the face.
Speaker 3: Period. The no in that, like if you put on a mask, yeah you can still fucking breathe at all tells me that they don't work. That's all I need to know.
Speaker 4: True.
Speaker 1: I wonder.
Speaker 3: You ever put on a gas mask, Charlie. That thing is like, yeah, I mean it's.
Speaker 4: During the trenches in World War One and Verdune. You probably are glad you have that mask on. If you put it on in an RV Army Navy surplus store just to funk around with your with your friend. You can't breathe in them. No, it's a good way to asphyxiate yourself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but they're just not putting any of the moment. They're putting the k man.
Speaker 4: You get it right, you know they're a rubber bondage mask. As far as I'm concerned, well, the can.
Speaker 1: Ninety five is special because it was made by some Malaysian boys and it was thrown on the floor and like rubbed in the dirt and then stuck in his basket and then put out on the Costco table. So it's magical. Spells have made it miraculously safe for you.
Speaker 4: Would you describe that as pre infected. It's pretty infacted preta in Indonesia in a factory, you know.
Speaker 1: So you just watch these like grubby ass people just like sewing mask after mask and just tossing them in like a dirty pile, and you're like, what.
Speaker 2: It's perfect though.
Speaker 4: I love it. I love it. I think it's it's a perfect encapsule. It's like you you want to just drag somebody in front of a television and show them that, right and just goes, just look at this and you know.
Speaker 2: What you're putting on your face, but like, oh, that's fake. Let's just take what's the source on this, what's the source?
Speaker 1: We just swap when you're done wearing it, put it in this Peatri dish and see the fucking mold that grows, so you can just I don't believe younderstand what you're doing to your lungs.
Speaker 2: I don't believe you. I actually told me that I need to wear Marks, told me I need to wear Prince Scar told me I need to wear myne Gavin News and said, oh, this shit is real, even though he went and had a fucking ten thousand dollars a plate dinner while y'all had to sit at the house and close your restaurants, just laughing at us.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so you think anyone's gonna go to jail.
Speaker 2: No, no, they can't.
Speaker 4: There's no way.
Speaker 1: They might die. They might be like Jeffrey Epstein and commit suicide and then just be on an island with Tupac somewhere.
Speaker 2: But no, they've all slithered into They're all slithered into the night. They're all all somewhere else now, especially the ones that were that were under the government dime. All of them are gone. Every single one of them. Yeah, they're gone forever.
Speaker 1: Oh and sorry to like go off on it still, but every person left in the medical industry are the stupidest, dumb, like rude, just fucking awful people because all the good ones got pushed out. So if you haven't like been to I just to go get my blood taken. Sometimes these people are fucking awful. Like the whole fucking vibe there is like deathly. I'm just like, can you not smile? Is no one here capable of being even like remotely kind. They're all just like drunk on some sort of power they got by being like the people left after COVID or something like, I don't even know what the fuck it is, but it's awful, like it got It was bad the rest of my life and now it's like in a gutter. You can't actually get any sort of service or care from any of these people. I wish I didn't even have to get blood tests.
Speaker 4: It was awful.
Speaker 1: That's horrible people.
Speaker 4: When you've been a numb for like three years and you're just like you've got that thousand yard stare in the dis COVID years, man, there's overflowing with patients here in this hospital, we were I mean we can barely even film our TikTok videos.
Speaker 2: There were ten people in here.
Speaker 1: Weirdly, all the other hospitals in town were just closed down, right, like oh, we were just slammed with so many people. Like I think it was just that all the people had to go to one hospital, like no, uh, everyone died. Millions and billions and billions of people died, and.
Speaker 2: They were sending folk home like this was a fucking fast food restaurant. You know what I'm saying. That's what I mean. That's what they do a fast food restaurants. I don't know if you ever worked in one, but at a fast food restaurant, if he gets slow, then the people they liked, they let them to continue to make money, and the people they don't like to tell you to go to fuck home. You know what I'm saying, we're not making any money. I mean, that's what happens.
Speaker 3: My first job was McDonald's, and I worked at from the age of fifteen to sixteen, and then I stepped up in the world and moved over to Taco Bell and that was quite fun. I like Taco Bell used to get high in the cooler there walking. Yeah, we're walking, Yeah, we're walking. I'm working one day and this other motherfucker who's like an assistant manager. He's a big, old, big, old red hair hippie dude with a beard and the fucking everything. I mean, he's like one of those guys who's like a total all over the place. And one day he just hops up on the counter and busts out the weed and he starts rolling the joint like right in the middle of the fucking place, and we're like, well, I'm like, what the fuck's happening here? And then the manager came out. It was a short, little fucking Asian dude and he's like what I told you in Nicola And I'm like, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, party straight. Yeah. But that's okay. So that's what happens in in in fast food. Okay, if if you're in, if you're with the inn crad, you can continue to make money, which at that point in time like fuck I want to go home. Yeah uh but uh, but if they don't like you, then they just send your ass home if it's not busy.
Speaker 4: So is it that in the restaurant industry where if it's slow and you're not going to be making any tips. If they like you, they send you home. If they don't like you, they make you Wednesday crab night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wednesday crab which is punish, which ain't gonna I'm in a college town, so the restaurant stay pretty busy like all the time. So it's really not it's really not a bad day unless you just got a shitty restaurant. It's really yeah. Or if you're Texas restaurant, Texas Roadhouse, there's gonna be somebody there and it's gonna be a lot of the time. Yeah, yeah, there's no no thought. Maybe they were I thought they were sailing pussy in there. I had to go chick. I was like, man, yeah, yos, and it's got to be on the cheap too, like good product on the cheap. I was going, I was peeking through y'all selling drugs, y'all selling through nanny. What we got going on with that? Life?
Speaker 3: A friend?
Speaker 1: Wait, are you talking about? Are you talking about Dutch Brothers, because that's how I feel about Dutch Brothers.
Speaker 3: Is that a coffee place?
Speaker 1: Yeah, dude, if you drive to Dutch Brothers, like everyone's on ecstasy. There's like tits and ass hanging out all over the.
Speaker 3: I don't know brothers. There's a Dutch Brothers up the road for me here, and of course every fucking time I go by there, there's a line of cars out the fucking drive through to their obstructing the turn lane, and I'm like, fuck, y'all are just trying to make a.
Speaker 1: Left because everyone's trying to see po Nani Like it's like a fucking is it really?
Speaker 2: I have no idea why am I this is?
Speaker 3: Isn't there a theme to have some titties in there or no, it's just that they.
Speaker 1: Only hire like cool kids, and yeah, they all hire their other cool friends and so it's all these like steps you guys, and these like girls with tits and they're just they happen to be hanging their ship.
Speaker 3: I just went from that place. Well, I can't wait to go tomorrow.
Speaker 2: I've never been one before. I didn't even know.
Speaker 1: It's weak and they don't have good flavor, so it's not actually good coffee.
Speaker 2: But you say it's weak, you're talking about uh, like the blackness of are you?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 3: It is literally not why you gotta make us a race issue?
Speaker 1: Enough for me.
Speaker 2: And then you get your coffee to be a little bit darker. This is not dark enough.
Speaker 4: Gonna pay.
Speaker 2: This is the more, This is the red, This is the red bone of coffee. I don't want no damn high yellow coffee.
Speaker 1: Okay, I want water flavored coffee.
Speaker 2: I want I want the fucking deep congo coffee. You know what I'm saying. Where motherfucker's are Damn they so black they blue. That's what type of coffee I want to get me. They got a damn tint to this coffee. It's like you ain't even sure it's coffee anymore.
Speaker 4: I don't remember.
Speaker 1: Coming back from somewhere. We stopped there and it was like I had to be like they were about to get done because it was like eleven at night, and swear to god, I was like, oh, they're all on ecstasy right now. They are all fucking tripping rolling on. Mollie. The girl was just like she was just like it was crazy. It was like, you guys are having way too much fun. That's awesome.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, but there are some places like that that I mean, it doesn't matter what's happening, Like they're always one hundred percent busy at all times, it's almost like they've got some type of drug and their food it's just like his hypnotized people and they will wait hours upon hours to get that said food.
Speaker 1: It's always places that have like the lifestyle like element that like, oh I fit in with this crowd, this is my vibe, like this is who I am? Like it's always identity related right, Like it's not maybe every place has something like that, but I feel like, for example, Dutch Brothers has that like pretty intensity. You're like, oh, are you a cool young kid who just like loves life and vibes high bro, Like, come roll on, Mollie gets a coffee like that who I am?
Speaker 3: My biggest criticism of these fucks is that I swear to god, I thought that they were a paint shop for like ever Dutch Brothers Brothers. Yes, when you go outside and look at their logo, they got this big fucking rainbow paint stripe that comes down the wall like this, and it looked like a fucking paint store. I'm like, oh, it's a paint store and I don't need any paint today, thank you.
Speaker 1: And there's a Dutch Boys painting So your brain was just mixing mixing your shit up.
Speaker 3: There's another place that's a paint store that I thought was a restaurant called Gidrey's. There's a place called Gidre's Paint. I swear to god, I thought they were a restaurant. Like these people need to get together and work their shit out.
Speaker 2: I swear. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like you're branding is all wrong, dude, I'm saying that the brain is off right exactly. Branding is so important. I can't even fucking believe it. And it's like it's unbelievably important. If I look at your place and don't want to go there because they don't want to get any paint, but you're a coffee shop, there's a fucking problem there.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know though, because I don't think they're marketing to you, and I think they're marketing to like under thirty only.
Speaker 2: Like mars Man.
Speaker 1: But those people see it and they're like that paint is novel comes to mind, like extasy and boobs.
Speaker 2: I mean, is that what I got? Like a bunch of whaling Dale young ladies? Is that what we're saying?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and guys, guys too, and they're all there. They're exceptionally sociable, so they like love you. They're like, oh okay, so happy you're here, which is very different also from most places. This is where a girl called me baby, and I was so confused. I was like baby, Like baby, even would be like kind of okay, but baby adding the e at the end like really changed things for me. I'm not sure what's happening. I'm like, are you hitting on me? Are we dating?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Pretty sure?
Speaker 2: Hey hey, but we all know what will happen though. You get down to the point where, like, like your old stories said, he got down to the point where it's like it's time for us to have some sakes. It's just like, what.
Speaker 1: Nah nah, I'm not feeling it.
Speaker 2: Sorry, So hold on a second.
Speaker 1: I didn't really need to mislead you. I misled myself.
Speaker 2: Really buggling the pants. Oh oh oh oh you want me to do that? Oh no, no, no, no, no, no no, I didn't. I didn't know what this would That's my.
Speaker 1: Bad, my boobs. Okay, No, I actually found out they need pess. It's not you.
Speaker 2: It's like, oh, hey, the famous the famous last line. You know what I'm saying, it's not you?
Speaker 1: Was me this time this time.
Speaker 2: Don't you love that?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: What why jet it is me because you're leaving.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean yeah, but you couldn't really control if you don't have a peniss not really your fault.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is true, but at the end of the day, it's still then.
Speaker 1: Oh did you see el Lynn Iyott Page?
Speaker 2: Eliot was the artist family known is Alen Yes, the artist from artist A person like she is, Like, I hope she did some good investments because like she's fun. As far as acting, I don't.
Speaker 3: Know she didn't you do some lesbian movie or something.
Speaker 2: That's all she's got lived. What's she doing?
Speaker 1: I think you're thinking of christ and Stewart.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah that yeah, that was Christian Stuart. But but but she thinks she's still a female.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, she's just like she's just Grace now, but she does still believe that she's a female.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, But like the person calling themselves Elliott Page looks miserable, but they're but they're like, oh, I'm so happy And I finally became happy because I realized I was trans. And you know what, all that pain you thought before isn't even your pain. It's other people's pain and all you have to do is be trans and then you're happy.
Speaker 3: And I'm sorry these women who think they can be men, Like I'm insulted by each and every last one of them. No, nothing will ever know what it's like. They have kicked in the balls, that's true, All right, don't break your heart, that's true. Or foxing chicken find out she was went and some other dude right after you. That is a heartbreaker every time.
Speaker 2: I mean right after I mean maybe right after the woman was right, but I think the words for maybe right before, because you just brought that sloppy stuff to me. You know what, gross damn.
Speaker 3: Any of these women will never know what it's like to be a man is just fucking downright insulting to the fucking world.
Speaker 1: And then do you remember there was this trans person who you know, female to male and then and then did these videos where they were like, I'm so lonely, you guys, it's so I mean, men like don't talk to each other about emotions and like I don't have anyone to like what And I'm like, yeah.
Speaker 2: Dude, you should have asked transitioned, you should have asked, Hey, you guys, sit.
Speaker 4: Around and scratch each other's balls and talk about your feelings.
Speaker 2: Oh you don't, because I thought that's what it was going to be. Yeah, matter of fact. Matter of fact, if you bring up some feelings that you might get bullied, you get flat out bullied, like you like you together, you know, you bullied? Like legit it. Yeah, I mean that's what dudes do to each other.
Speaker 4: Because like where everyone's talking about, one guy takes takes it maybe a different direction, and everyone just kind of looks at like, shut the fuck up.
Speaker 2: Man. You get bullied. Man, that's what you do. It's like, hey, get your shit together, and.
Speaker 4: Everyone gets it. Everyone gets it at some point, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and no offense like that. That's probably really hard that men might be like some of the loneliest creatures on Earth for this reason in certain ways, but also it serves a purpose, right, Like you guys are toughening each other up because you might have to go fucking fight some gorillas or like, you know, like how.
Speaker 3: And the current status of men on planet Earth has made me very lonely. So if you're a woman out there and you'd like to find.
Speaker 4: Me, you're your your stock is rising. I've got to say, oh, there's there's so many soy boys out there, you know, somebody. Ladies are looking for a you know, a guy who's.
Speaker 2: Able for to be a guy that's right.
Speaker 3: And what that really means is women want a guy who's gonna lay that pipe because the fastest way to a woman's heart is through her pussy. I don't care what anybody says. That is the truest thing on planet Earth.
Speaker 2: It is. It is. It is this. Look, I'm not gonna lie to tell you like you need to. You need to get that out of the way as quickly as you possibly can.
Speaker 1: Just prove it.
Speaker 2: Like like it needs to be like it needs to be early on. I'm just letting you know, man, if they if they ain't feeling it early owned, then you're gonna feel it late.
Speaker 3: You're violating God's will that man and woman be married betrothed first.
Speaker 4: Right, Look, once you viohlate it once you're pretty much on the list.
Speaker 1: So you know, we have been over here.
Speaker 2: And it's fun. You know, if there's the rat you want to take, but that don't that don't increase your chances of staying with them, like at all.
Speaker 4: I think the way to chances of staying with them is to act as if you don't want to stay with them.
Speaker 1: I think that.
Speaker 3: I think that human relationships have a fucking shelf life of three to five years unless you're stuck with them because you've got kids or some other reason. And so, but hey, there's nothing wrong with that, because after a certain age, you just want to give up on the whole dating thing, and it's like, hey, you're here, might as well just stick around.
Speaker 1: Wow, some people have blum, But yeah, I think you're right for most most of humanity toast move on.
Speaker 4: I didn't have a girlfriend longer than two months in all of my twenties.
Speaker 2: No, but but I don't. I don't. I don't think that has anything to do with the males. Let's look, because I just want to go back to nature. So when males come in and they conquer the pack, then they stay with that pack, you know what I'm saying, So they usually don't stray. That's yours. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: With the.
Speaker 2: Hunting was good. That's why I didn't have a girlfriend the whole time too. Yes, So you can both, right, So sometimes if if you can't, and it's hard to do to keep up that same amount of romanticism from early on. Then later a woman could feel like that she no longer has feelings if she doesn't understand what a relationship looks like long term. You know what they called the quote unquote burter but flies, and that's uh, that's something that man, you just ain't gonna be able to keep that particular thing up for fifteen, twenty years, thirty years. I mean people talking about, oh, yeah, I got married when I was twenty. I said, okay, so men, you used to die about was about seventy six, so you got, you know, fifty plus years in you. And when you say it like that, they're like, I'm like a lot can happen in fifty years. So you gotta you gotta sit there and think, well, somebody all of a sudden changed their mind on me and say, well, you know, and this is one of the and I've heard it from a bunch of divorce lawyers. They hear this, this one word from a lot of women said, we grew apart. I outgrew him, of course, outgrew him. God damn, how were you? How you grew How were you at twenty?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I mean you know, I'm you changed so much.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that's where that's where the whole, the whole understanding where each other wants to go as far as long picture in life, and that's where people usually are. Yeah. People are usually not on the same page with that. And I think about that with what's her name? I think her last name is Cavalerie if I'm correct. Yeah, yeah, she was dating this h she was dating this guy that was like yeah, yeah at one point in time, yeah, but she had started dating I think this was last year. She was dating this one guy that was twenty five and you know, it was going fine and then all of a sudden he was like, yeah, we broke up. It's like, well why. It was like well he said, you know, I'm really looking forward to having a family, which you having small kids what you want. It's like, sir, this woman's son had her kids. Like that's over, Like what are you talking about. So it's delusion on a lot of people's parts because they're trying to change somebody along the way when that was never their intentions. I mean, like, like, you gotta underst and where you're at, so you've got to understand your marketplace. So people don't actually stay within their their profit marketplace, and they try to go outside of that, and then that's where they end up having a whole bunch of issues. So for me, understood, I didn't want to have kids, so I would have to probably look forward be with somebody who has had their kids and is fixed or can't have kids at all. Yeah, and it would make no sense for me to be messing with younger women period that may eventually want kids one day. Yes, it's not what I want to know. Yeah, So we effectively waste people's time because we're selfish.
Speaker 1: Well, and we never so most people never thought about it. I was the same, I'm super intentional. I'm like I'm gonna do this, this, this, and this. I'm not having kids. I'm like no, no, no, And so you're either with me or not. And if they're narrows down the fucking pack. But some people never even thought about it. They don't even know what the fuck they want. They don't and they definitely don't talk about it with people they are dating. They're just like, I don't know, I feel good you, and so I'm sure we'll just work it out. And it's like that actually, isn't how it works out.
Speaker 2: Yes, it's terrible act. But there's like like kids, where you want to live, Yeah, that's two of the most important things. If you want kids, where you want to live, where you want your lifestyle to look at three things? Yeah, so yeah, like if that conversation it and had early owned and don't worry, you'll have it later as you're splitting more likely.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you call that love, but it tends to work out. Actually, the people I know who did that, they're like, I need this, this and this. I'm going to find a person who fits that and then marry them. Like those people are still going.
Speaker 4: Yes, I think you get clearer with what you want and what you need and where you are in life. And you know, there's a lot of variables. I mean not timing too. It's like, how are you doing financially?
Speaker 3: I fell in love with this girl and she and I told her, she said, you still haven't paid me for yesterday's session.
Speaker 1: I love it. You know it's going to change anything though, is we have this cultural shift now where a lot of women are not going to do birth control because they understand how much problem, how many problems it causes later in life. Whether they want kids or not, they're going to use other methods to not have them, or except that they have, they're going to have them and like not have as much sex or whatever it is. And so so the women, so the the men that they will be attracted to will no longer be soy boys, So we'll have less demand for the soy boys. So we're going to have more demand for actually masculine men of every variety, which are naturally more attractive to women who are not on hormones but not on birth control. So it's pretty interesting, Like we're gonna have to stop eating. So I actually that are going to have to get there, get there, I should say, young men are going to have to get their masculinity training, because I feel like our generation still has it, but everybody under us like started to lose it more and more and more, and I don't even know if they know what it is anymore to be masculine along.
Speaker 2: Well, it just depends on what it depends on the time of the day and what you actually say. So I mean, it's just like because I've I've gotta ly misogyny has been thrown around so much since twenty twenty. Mother I mean I never I never heard the word before then, and then all of a sudden, you know, misogyny, anti semitic, all these words just started coming out. And every time the control women. Yeah, it's just like it's just like, are they misogynistic? I'm like, I don't think they hate women like you women? Right, yeah, and.
Speaker 1: All those almost always that it's missandry like they hate men, right Like you're just this is a narcissistic reversal here, and you're projecting it out. Where do you ask? Whole?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like all of the.
Speaker 1: World changed because women stopped taking birth control. What if that like, say that was it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was it because it was sold liberating in such a benefit to women that now you're free. Now you can go to the workplace and have a career and put this off for a couple of years synthetically, you know, and and and all of these benefits that maybe aren't so beneficial when you look at him, you.
Speaker 2: Know, man, when they heard it, they said they they heard they were free to put that punani outside. That's what they heard. I mean, oh, I'm just giving it away. Now.
Speaker 4: We've all been the beneficiaries of it. So of the free pussy era. But the free pussy era comes to an.
Speaker 2: End with the.
Speaker 1: You can still do a lot three weeks month, three weeks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but now yeah, but but that stuff was staying in there, and it all linger. I can't remember how long. I can't remember how long it can house it and keep it in the incubator. But it's a while. If it hits the air, yeah, yeah, it's the air is dead in there. No, but this got a come hang out in the house. We'll see if we got a spot for you later on. Yeah, That's what I'm saying. But so it's just like, yeah, it reminds me of a guy I work with. I sitting there, I was like, hey, man, you know, uh so, when's your baby on the way? I said, I know you a proposed to this girl. You ain't been seeing her but a few months, so obviously you got a baby on the way. He's no baby, I said, Okay. I was like, well, I mean using protection. He's like no. I was like, okay, Well, your baby's on the way, then she's fertile.
Speaker 3: The only thing those things protect you from is a good time. Okay.
Speaker 2: So I don't want to stop, man, I tell to protect you from a good time man.
Speaker 1: This is.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, I've wondered about this. I'm like how, I mean, how is the condom industry doing? They can't be doing too well. Don't nobody using.
Speaker 3: Came from the condom lobby. Don't telling you STDs nonsense, bro, that you doesn't exist Bigfoot. I got a better chance of catching bigfoot than catching AIDS, I promise you that much.
Speaker 2: Hey, don't all almost say is don't wake up one day and head o puss coming out.
Speaker 3: Of I think back in the day is pretty real. But you just got to take some penicillin for that ship.
Speaker 2: And what else is real?
Speaker 4: I think I think we've pretty much established that gonerie.
Speaker 3: Is a real thing, and the clap is that the class is.
Speaker 2: I think parasites.
Speaker 3: I don't know about syphilis. I've heard syphlis might be one of these misdirects.
Speaker 1: Also, well, what about warts? Are warts parasite based? Right? Yeah? So fungus is real, So worts are real.
Speaker 3: I don't know if warts or fungus. I think they might be an alien life form.
Speaker 1: One time I had a job, talk about worst job I'm remembering now, you guys asked me this last time. I think here it is. I for a summer was hired as a Boy Scout nurse, and I'm not a nurse. So they sent me to this really cool wilderness first responder training, which was awesome, and I got to do that, and then I got to this boy Scout camp.
Speaker 3: There was nothing appropriate happening there. It just sounds like this is some weird sex thing.
Speaker 1: I am one of I'm one of two women at this entire camp, and they're like, well, let i'll show you to the women's you know, sign or whatever. And walking by, there's this big nice house. I was like, oh, here, and they're like, no, that's the men's I'm like, oh, that must be nice. We go down there's this like crumbling, falling apart shack and I'm like this and they're like, yeah, this is the women's face. I was like, what the fuck? And we walk in and it's all gross and like literally crumbling, and they're like, actually, down here and it's like in the basement of the crumbling creepy house, literally filled with spiders. They're like, here's your bunk bed. I'm like, no, I'm not sleeping. They're like you have to and I'm like, I don't have to do shit. They're like, well, we don't, or maybe for you. I'm like, I'll stay in the boys cabin. Is there an extra room in there? They're like yeah, but it's not co ed. I'm like, I don't give a fuck, dude, Like, I'm not sleeping in the creepy murder man.
Speaker 3: Want a bunch of fifteen year olds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, say that for us, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Men, the men who work at the camp, so you know safe to bang? Yeah? Probably. So then they were I'll set you up in a tent a mile away from camp in the middle of the woods by yourself, with no like golf cart or anything. And I'm like no, and they're like, okay, we'll work on housing for you in the meantime whatever. So then I get there's other things I won't even mention because we don't have time that are absolutely ridiculous. But the first day, as I'm waiting for them to like tell me where I will actually be sleeping, these young boys are coming to me for like band aids or like you know, whatever creams or something on it. And this kid comes up and he's like, they told me to come to you because I was getting feces in my and I was like, what, I didn't actually receive training for this, but okay, and he like pulls off like just this toilet paper he had wrapped around his thumb and it has the most disgusting, craziest word I've ever seen. And I'm trying not to like react to that. But then I'm like, how are you getting like feces in your wars? And he's like, well, you know, we have to clean out the porta potties or they're like, you know, the trains in the woods. And I was like, oh, like and there's like poop in them, like you're cleaning poop out of them. And he's like yeah, I'm like how And he's like, well, one kid is like lowering me. I thought he was fucking with me. He's like a kid is like lowering me. And I'm hanging upside down and like scrubbing the walls. I was like why, Like what is the Boy Scouts? What is even happening here?
Speaker 2: Saw movie?
Speaker 1: I know, I was like, it's the Boy Scouts? And then I was like is this fun for you guys? Like you're cleaning out shit toilets. I get to like self responsibility of taking care of yourself or like everyone does it together. But are they just just like slave flavoring these little kids whatever, Probably from scrubbing toilets upside down, hanging that's not even safe some kids like hanging you by your feet in a toilet. It sounds like a torture movie. Like, oh god, that was the worst job last That was literally two days and then I just laughed. I was like no, and they were like, you can't. We need a nurse. I was like, I don't even care, Like there's nothing that could make me stay.
Speaker 2: It kind of sounds like that was going to turn out to be like one of those horror movies. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I was like, I'm gonna get raped and murdered out in the woods if I sleep in this tent like.
Speaker 4: A mile from your save your life by turning down that job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nothing, Nothing frightens me more than going and staying in the fucking woods. Okay, I mean you know what I'm saying. It's just like, hey, let's let's go, can't. I don't give a shit if I'm alone or not going out here, staying in the damn woods all of a sudden, All of a sudden, somebody get missing, or you know, wor's or where's Tommy? At Tommy? You out there? And then Tommy just got his back turned to yelling at him. Tommy, you know what I'm saying, some crazy ship. I ain't going in the damn woods, man, Damn some woods. Okay, once we're cutting the woods down? All right? So are we cutting the woods down? No? I'm not going to stay in the woods because y'all have fun. Somebody asked me one time. It's like, hey, man, we're gonna go do uh Now, there's a a place where nearbyy go and ride four wheelers and side by side and stuff. It's like, hey, you camp out there? I said, camp? What do you mean in the woods? He's like yeah. I'm like, no, man, I got electricity and ship. Man. What they don't want to go to stay in the woods for It's just me. Okay, I've got climate controlled apartment, all right. I ain't going to sit in no fucking woods, all right.
Speaker 3: You guys. I had to go attend to my dog. My dog is sick seemingly, which is weird.
Speaker 1: I don't know intestinal issues.
Speaker 3: I don't know what her problem is, but she no, I don't think so. I think she's having her doggy period issues because it is a thing. So because she seems had.
Speaker 1: A female animal in like my life, except.
Speaker 3: Yeah, she seems all bloated and stuff. But my dog is simultaneously a drama queen. So like the slightest little the wind blows and she's like h and I'm like, shut up.
Speaker 1: She's nervous. She's having.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course we're just saying, don't go stay in the woods.
Speaker 3: You know what I'm saying, Well, I want to because I want to find Bigfoot. When I give up on this Kennedy shit, I'm gonna become a Bigfoot expert.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, and it'd be your nixt documentary, the Bigfoot documentary. You just go in and just like added it and make you know, blurry images.
Speaker 3: More than cameras that only takes blurry pictures.
Speaker 1: Yeah, have someone dress up.
Speaker 3: So right now, Chris is Chris is about halfway done with his second documentary, the Second Forbidden Documentary, And then when we get finished with that, we are going to be doing the Kennedy documentary or a series of them. Because I've got so much goddamn fucking information at this point.
Speaker 1: It's stupid not to that's a good idea.
Speaker 3: And we want money.
Speaker 1: Oh and guess who's in Chris's second documentary.
Speaker 3: Satan me yours truly.
Speaker 1: Satan is there, but I mean.
Speaker 2: He's got Satan. Them say, I mean, you know, you come down and shoot at your place, Satan.
Speaker 1: Chris, Oh yeah, he just I thought you were asking about Stan. Yeah, he came down here a while ago. So it's actually my I was really weird because I was asked to be in two moves in one year, and that's one of them, and the other one is What Every Soul Knows, which you can go to What Every Soul Knows dot com or you can find them on their YouTube and look at the full interview that he did of me, which I have been saying is actually the best interview anyone's ever done of me, just because it's so complete and it's what Every Soul Knows, What Every Soul Knows dot Com. But you can also see it on their YouTube channel, which is at what Every Soul Knows. So yeah, and also you can see me cry, because I mean I do it all the time. I will, I will look out the window and see a cow standing there, and I'll start crying. I'm like that gallic's so happy because you know, I'm a woman.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, those emotions, yeah.
Speaker 1: See anything anything. Yeah, they're not like heavylong cries. They'll just some tears. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh it's that Native American in you. Those single tears as probably bad.
Speaker 4: That's right, do you guys?
Speaker 2: Jones Plantation movie, Yes, that's what a Matthew McConaughey. No, it's a leg allman, legal man from Okay.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: And Drew Treglio the director. No, it's not, it's about it's Larkin Rose's Uh yeah, cartoon, mini mini document or whatever. It was mini cartoon, like twelve minute cartoon called Jones Plantation that they then turned into a feature film. And and Drew the director, and Lee the mister Jones in it are working on a second movie right now called Barnum World. And uh, Drew hired me to be the voice. So I'm doing my stuff on Thursday. I'm recording with them for the movie.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be in it.
Speaker 4: I'm going to be the voice of the interviewer, so you'll hear me, but you will.
Speaker 1: Me Oh, you're like the person behind the camera asking the question.
Speaker 2: You got it.
Speaker 4: That's exactly how I wanted it to look in the credits.
Speaker 3: On your headstone, that's what I want in the credits.
Speaker 1: Totally like Morgan in almost every way.
Speaker 2: Almost Morgan Freeman.
Speaker 1: Charlie Robinson is not not not really like.
Speaker 4: I don't know what, I don't know what I'm saying, and I just know that, Uh, Natty Jones is the character that Lee is playing, who's a Hollywood producer, like a big shot Hollywood producer. And I'm interviewing him. So we'll see next week after we do it this Thursday.
Speaker 1: He was really good in Jones Plantation and the black guy was really good.
Speaker 2: Could really good.
Speaker 4: And he was the last person cast for that too.
Speaker 1: Oh he was excellent. I mean everyone did a great job, obviously, but like that, he uh, clearly has a lot of skill.
Speaker 4: You know, mister Smith's character was always a white guy, really and at the last minute they said, what if mister Smith was black?
Speaker 1: Oh, it's so much better that way.
Speaker 4: And it's so much better that way. Yeah with him, he's a perfect guy. Yeah, So I was.
Speaker 2: I was really pleased with.
Speaker 4: We saw the almost final cut at a Narcapulco in uh twenty twenty three. They screened it there and then we saw it again when it came out. But and they're gonna do the same thing with this movie at a Narco Polco this year too. They're gonna do like a I think Drew said that it'll be like first thirty minute to the movie they're going to play. But they're still finishing it up obviously since they're still filming it.
Speaker 1: But what is Anarco Poco happening any minute now?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: And of February okay, yeah, and people can go to what.
Speaker 4: To Anarco polco dot com. It's like Anarchy and Acapulco combined Anarcho Polco dot com.
Speaker 1: Don't you get a don't you have your own.
Speaker 4: Macro promo discount code Macro gave yourself some money? Yeah, it's uh, it's a blast. It's always a good time, so and you never it's always sort of a some of the same people but mostly a rotating cast character.
Speaker 2: So that's cool. Come to Mexico in February.
Speaker 1: Okay, I have to go all the way back to the guy driving through the crowd because they also pulled a San Bernardino and let all the journalists into his house.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I forgot about that.
Speaker 2: Oh that was weird.
Speaker 3: That was a shocking part of Sam Bernardino period.
Speaker 2: There.
Speaker 3: The guy's fucking id and all his ships there in his wallet, and like, I'm like, what the fuck is happening here? This is like through the looking glass kind of ship.
Speaker 2: It's total unbridled fuckery.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just like you can't look at that and just be like, uh, like there's something deeply wrong with this.
Speaker 2: What'sn't it saying?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: What? What names? What names? Station saying the new.
Speaker 4: One we're seeing n with the with the reporter who's a hardcore Zionist.
Speaker 2: The new one that the the lady who came in and.
Speaker 4: Background is so sketchy that she's just she's just Israeli intelligence.
Speaker 1: I was just like, she doesn't even look like she's trying to be a journalist. Who is this woman they just found and were like, hey, go hold this microphone and point at things in this house or something.
Speaker 4: Manufacturing facility just like San Bernardino, And yet you invited the media in. I mean part of me is like push the plunger, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: We're you're inside the she just went for a jog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh, she got the fucking moose knuckle panther on it.
Speaker 1: But walk through the.
Speaker 2: Home, we see some signs of what.
Speaker 1: He was up to.
Speaker 4: We do.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, the Kuran's just highlighted.
Speaker 3: Okay, god, the whole I can't believe they're still beating the Muslim terrorist horse.
Speaker 4: It's just your favorite horse to beat though.
Speaker 3: It's so dumb. It's so dumb, so dumb.
Speaker 1: There's like a thing on the counter that's just got a list of chemicals on it for no reason.
Speaker 4: It's like it's bomb making for dummies. Open to the car bomb page.
Speaker 3: This is like this is like some Jewish stage crime scene, is what this is?
Speaker 1: It is. I'm literally like they found an Airbnb or something, they put all this stuff in it. They filmed this, ripped the door off, and like left or whatever.
Speaker 2: Propaganda and there.
Speaker 3: Nothing I actually read about smith modernization acting. We'll talk about this next week. But it didn't set off many alarm bells for me, believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Okay, but look, every single object, none of it has a single scuff, a single like anything, nothing has been touched. It's brand new. One percent of these objects, all of it. The vaciline not open, nothing's removed from it, like, nothing has been touched. It's just so clearly staged. Here's a ball making station and nothing's been touched. Everything's brand new. You're like, what, nobody has a workstation that doesn't look completely fucked up, like in the history of workstations.
Speaker 4: I posted this on Twitter that I'm embarrassed on their.
Speaker 1: Behalf for real, so poorly done, not even believable, shameful for people.
Speaker 2: Who have been shame The main thing is that they could at least center out there and like he was like like a real uniform. I mean literally like Chese Cake from the Genu.
Speaker 1: Got to do this quick, get in get out here. She's like, Okay, I'm in my yoga fants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, you know, it makes me think that that messaging is really not for us. It's not directed to us, It's directed for that fifty Yeah you know what I mean, unquestioning fifty percent to just go here you see the story and she yeah, the reporter was.
Speaker 2: There, Like did you notice anything funny about the reporter?
Speaker 1: No, notice anything funny about the house itself, all the stuff.
Speaker 2: And did you what about his nicely typed bomb making the paper.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he had everything was organized, his bomb making equipment over here. He had his top killing manifesto right in front of us. He was he had the Koran of course, with a with a neon sign pointing to the age that he wanted us. I mean, god, damn, it's it's you're right, Corey. They're not sending their best and brighter start.
Speaker 3: They're not.
Speaker 4: Walking back door is there?
Speaker 1: And I'm like, they're like, he had money problems and he was really stressed, so he did this. You're like, that guy had money problems, but he had a nicer fucking place than like most.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's that's that's it.
Speaker 1: I guess you could have money problems and have a nice place. But he didn't look like someone's money problems to me.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean believe the story.
Speaker 4: I had been sending him money for months.
Speaker 2: I mean yeah, and now, yeah, usually they have that stuff like that take golf and like you can't answer it, like there's some over there. Apparently it's time like like one hundred percent of the time, you can't enter it like at all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, during an investigation crime scene, they frown upon that, right, Corey.
Speaker 1: No, bring anyone into this active crime scene. It helps us somehow. Put it on TV.
Speaker 2: They're making bombs over there. Go stand next to you, Let me take your picture.
Speaker 3: When I had, when I had to watch a crime scene, I wouldn't even like people looking at us from like fifty feet away. It was like I'm out of here. Yeah, like that sand Born And do you know what is the most shocking thing I've ever seen? From the rule and from a law enforcement perspective, it's like you you just want to throw your case in the trash, like any case that might have existed ever possibly just be gone at that point, like gone?
Speaker 1: Is that part of why they do it? So they can say like, oh, we can't look into this anymore because it's been tampered with or something. I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, Like honestly, the level of incompetence I see. I just can't. I just can't.
Speaker 1: I can't.
Speaker 3: I can't see that double triple whammy value to it, you know what I'm saying?
Speaker 4: Like, so weird is your is your stupidity? Three D Chess In actuality, you might walk in into a trap by not fully understanding the depths of your stupidity.
Speaker 2: I'm pretty sure that's what gets me because anytime something, any of these events that happen, I'm like, Okay, what's the angle here? And like I going through stuff and I'm like, man, there is no angle, Like I only know what what are you trying to get at it?
Speaker 1: This Like nine to eleven we saw, like the clear Connection, there was an angle there. But even Sandy Hook, you were like, so.
Speaker 2: There's an angle.
Speaker 4: This is what makes me think it's NATO, because that is the strategy of tension from Operation Gladio.
Speaker 2: It is that it doesn't know.
Speaker 4: It's that it has to be the thought that it could be a random grocery store in an obscure town. It doesn't have to be big city violence. It could be small town explosions because then that's more powerful psychologically, because then it implants the idea in all these small towns everywhere, that you could be next where you had always thought that maybe that was just reserved for walking in through the subway in New York or something like that. Right, So the idea that it is happening in random places is and that it is disjointed terror is part of the strategy of tension, just make it feel like it's coming from everywhere in every angle for no good reason. And so that's a much different tactic than nine to eleven, which was most definitely done to create a boogeyman and then justification to go into the Middle East. So it just depends on what your ultimate goal is. And with Trump coming into office, my assumption is that Operation Gladio twenty twenty five has been activated and that they're starting the strategy of tension by creating chaos wherever they can. And no doubt George Sore was given that metal or his dipshit son was because they are have been involved for a long time and probably will be moving forward. Yeah, take care of right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, that does make sense because none of them have otherwise any you know, you can be like, oh, it's gun controller, it's this, It's like, well this time it was two cars, So what is it car control? I mean like maybe like way down the road, but that's not and that's not a one to one.
Speaker 3: They weren't both cyber trucks, were they.
Speaker 1: No, But they were both trucks that were electric I think, and they were both rented through the same app, which is also like an agency thing. You're like an agency would do that though, they're like, we're renting through these people. We buy this shoe. Everybody wears this shoe.
Speaker 4: Like right, Gladio, this is this is Gladio stuff. Where the shoes, the bicycles, the name brand, the brand that that the brands themselves pay for this marketing.
Speaker 1: So cyber truck was like yeah, you know, or Nike shoes. Yeah, well, and it's a cyber truck. I was like, is this a cyber truck commercial? Because like it blew up and everyone's like, it didn't even blow up the truck though, did you see. I'm like, that's the point we're taking away from that.
Speaker 3: Cyber truck is guardbage. If you go on fucking YouTube, you'll find a bunch of videos of people tearing down cyber trucks, and they are complete garbage, Like they can't go off road at all, they can't bump into another car in a parking lot, a whole bumper will fall off, like they are literal junk. Which is funny because before they even came out, I watched an interview with an engineer or a little clip with an engineer who works on cars, like you know, he was ahead of you know, engineering in some fucking car company. He's like, this is a total joke. He's like, there's no way that you can make these in mass production. These are not stable vehicles. He's like, that wedge shape just does not conform with any known physics principle that we've ever talked about in cars. He's like, this is a this is a publicity stunt.
Speaker 1: So wow, Yeah, I don't want one. I want like a fucking forward dude on a big giant forward see.
Speaker 3: I just want to I want to Toyota. I want to Toyota's a coma pickup truck. Those are really orange. I want one of those new new orange color that you see everywhere.
Speaker 2: The one that that's not the Syop orange.
Speaker 3: Not Syop orange, just one that's similar to Syop orange, but it's more it's not the metal. It's got the metal flake in it. It's got the metal flake in it, it's not so it's not total side. You know, I'm seeing a there's been a diminishing number of these Syop colors on the road that I've I haven't really.
Speaker 4: Doing this one of those like grays cars I think of you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because it's like when it's like those memes where it shows like McDonald's in the sixties and it's all bright and colorful, and now today it's like gray. You know. Yeah, that's a psychological operation right there. Why the fuck they would do that and associate McDonald's with gray, just like these flat colors. These flat colors are fucking the same thing.
Speaker 4: Well, where the cereal killers go after they shoot up everybody, They go to McDonald's where everything is gray.
Speaker 3: That's weird.
Speaker 4: That's weird.
Speaker 1: It makes sense though, it's part of your programming, part of your like go back home.
Speaker 3: That's the safe. That's a safe place to go, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Oh God, they probably give them like happy meals after they put them through torture, do they probably?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 3: I wonder if these guys have like a card that gets them the meals. They don't even have to pay for it.
Speaker 4: They can just like those legendary like mythological cards that you would hear that were like if you have.
Speaker 2: This card, you get it, You're entitled to a free cheeseburger.
Speaker 4: You're like, holy shit, if I could only get my hands on one of these cards.
Speaker 3: Bro, we just solved like fifty years of psyops in like an hour.
Speaker 4: This was a jam packed episode.
Speaker 1: Well, I guess we will say Happy New Year everyone. You're welcome for such a jam packed episode which we solved everything everywhere all at once. Happy Charlie, you want to tell the people some things.
Speaker 4: Activist Post is now operational. Go check it out. You can get news headlines over there, and I think you'll like what we're serving.
Speaker 2: So check it out.
Speaker 4: It's been in operation for fifteen years. I took over control of it on January first. We rebuilt the website from the ground up. It's been a lot.
Speaker 2: I have been.
Speaker 4: I have never in my life been as busy as I've been in the last ten days.
Speaker 2: But it is.
Speaker 4: It's it's it's there, it's doing its things, So go check it out. Macroaggressions dot io also has long been one.
Speaker 1: Of my favorite sources for news, alternative and otherwise, so it's really exciting me too.
Speaker 2: Execute x Q four twenty dot com for everything, Alice.
Speaker 3: Corey x Q four dot com for everything.
Speaker 2: Oh we will say everything, yeah, yeah, everything.
Speaker 4: Oh I'm just saying, well, this audience so.
Speaker 2: Only fans, nothing, nothing, nothing, full front okay, okay, anger out or nothing like that. I think nobody wants to see that.
Speaker 1: Anyway, you'd be surprised. Uh. And I'm Lindsay Sharmon. You can find me at rogueways dot org for all the things I do. And we will see you next Sunday for Day one seventy one. Okay,