Speaker 1: It is the Jesse Kelly Shell Final hour of the Jesse Kelly Show, and a wonderful, wonderful almost called it a Friday. I'm in a Friday, move on a wonderful Wednesday. So we're gonna talk about the world to make believe here in a moment created in a large part by the communists in this country. We'll talk about that. Then we'll get to emails and other fun stuff this hour. But I have a piece of audio that I promised you, and this audio it can be a little difficult to hear. And the reason it's a little difficult to here is this young lady is wearing a mask. Who is this young lady. Her name is Violet Affleck. She is the daughter of a couple Hollywood stars, Jennifer what's her name, Jennifer Gardner Garner, Jennifer Garner and Ben Affleck. I'm not a big Hollywood person, but the important thing is she is nineteen years old, and I I really I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to mock her because I find this to be so incredibly sad. If you are a Democrat listening to this show, one of the Democrats who hate listen. I want you to listen to this, and I want you to ask yourself. You don't have to reach out, you don't tell me anything. Do you want your child to be this broken, afraid and miserable? To raise your child as a democrat is to shatter their soul. It's to take away any chance they have at happiness. This is a nineteen year old girl. A nineteen year old girl should be happy, hanging out with friends. Maybe maybe has a job, maybe already. Maybe she's already got a husband, a boyfriend. Maybe maybe she's on family vacations. Maybe she's learning how to cook. Maybe she's going to college. College, if she's enter to Hillsdale, A nineteen year old girl should be pretty and happy and life is good. Listen to this broken, broken child. This was her addressing the United Nations.
Speaker 2: Every subsequent infection increases the risk of long HOVID and pleases people who already have it in greater danger.
Speaker 1: She just referenced by the way long COVID, And I want to stress this is not audio from three years ago. This is audio from yesterday. Yesterday. This nineteen year old girl, a mask strapped to her face, is addressing the United nations about long COVID.
Speaker 2: Every subsequent infection increases the risk of long HOVID and pleases people who already have it in greater danger. Here's what we don't know is what it does to reinfect children over and over and over again with no end point in sight from the day they are born. We are about to find out as.
Speaker 1: COVID doesn't affect children at all none Zereal.
Speaker 2: Zip Kiko Iwasaki says at this point, the whole population is the control group, and after only five years, long COVID has surpassed asthma as the most common chronic illness in children five years. I am terrified for the children who do not or soon will not know a world without debilitating pain and exhaustion, who cannot trust their bodies to play, explore, and imagine, and who will not know the potential of their own minds unfettered by the cognitive damage from a COVID nineteen infection, and I am furious on their behalf. It is neglect of the highest order to look children in the eyes and say we knew how to protect you, and we didn't do it. We have access to a technology to prevent airborne disease, something that millions of our ancestors and millions of people around the world today would kill for, and we refuse to use it. And I shudder to think of where we will be in another five years of unmitigated infection and reinfection.
Speaker 1: Nineteen years old. Where is that young lady when she's twenty nine, when she's thirty nine, when she's forty nine, Where is she broken? Completely miserable, completely miserable because her parents indoctrinated her with modern communism. She now lives in a world of make believe, and she's miserable at nineteen. Now, let's remember that communists create and maintain that world of make believe. I want to introduce you to a Susan Wild Chickie. She's the former head of YouTube, I believe, former head of YouTube. The Biden administration was run by communists. As you well know, he didn't run anything. Communists like Anita Dunn were running the United States of America, and they did all the things communists do within the constraints of the United States of America's legal system. They silenced, crushed, arrested their political opponents, silenced all forms of dissent, listen closely to what happened. These kinds of things, these kinds of things lead to broken nineteen year old girls who will live a life of missery.
Speaker 3: With regard to COVID and with regard to vaccines, that has been a top priority for us. So first of all, we want to make sure that if there's information that violates our policies. We came up with ten different policies around COVID. Then if that's a violation of policies, then that's something that will remove. We removed over a million videos associated with COVID.
Speaker 1: They removed a million videos from YouTube. Let me ask you something. Do you think those videos were telling people the truth? Of course they were for the most part. I mean, I'm sure there were some that weren't, but a million videos taken off the internet, so people like that nineteen year old girl were unable to find the truth. Now, Susan, why do you remove those videos?
Speaker 4: Have you talked to the Biden administration at all about vaccine hesitancy or vaccine misinformation?
Speaker 3: Well, we did an event actually with the Biden administration, including President Biden himself, with a number of creators fauci as well.
Speaker 5: I wonder if there's anything that you see in the way that anti vaxxers behave on the platform, if there are any data or insights there that could be helpful to people understanding where they're coming from.
Speaker 3: I mean, we try to understand what are the different ways that we can break through. So we talked about in this campaign that we did about getting back to the things that you love. What we really tried to do was get not just from the experts, but also people that were not experts, but who were explaining like why did they take the vaccine, why was that relevant for them, and what was their thought process.
Speaker 1: I'm going to play that for you one more time because the answer to the reporter's question is so fascinating. The reporter essentially asks her these people who are anti vaxxers, as she calls them, you know, she's kind of asking, well, do they have a point? Do you want to understand them? Listen to the answer. There's no attempt to understand them. The attempt is to either force them or manipulate them. I don't need to understand anything. I'm right your evil. I will censor you or convince you. In fact, I'll threaten you. I love how she brought up the old COVID threat because this took place a while ago, the threat they kept trying to use to manipulate you. Don't you want your life back. I'll give you your life back if you do what you're told.
Speaker 4: Have you talked to the Biden administration at all about vaccine hesitancy or vaccine misinformation?
Speaker 3: Well, we did an event actually with the Biden administration, including President Biden himself with a number of creators fauci as well.
Speaker 5: I wonder if there's anything that you see in you know, the way that anti vaxxers behave on the platform, if there are any data or insights there that could be helpful to people understanding where they're coming from.
Speaker 1: See what the reporter has asked, is there any way you know, people can understand where they're coming from? Listen to how revealing this answer?
Speaker 3: I mean, we try to we try to understand what are the different ways that we can break through. So we talked about in this campaign that we did about getting back to the things that you love. So we what we really tried to do was get not just from the experts, but also people that were not experts but who were explaining, like Why did they take the vaccine? Why was that relevant for them? And what was their thought process?
Speaker 1: Evil people who have created this world of make believe in it's breaking people. It's not just turning people violent. That's obviously the worst of it. Soon you have a guy grabbing a rifle shooting at ICE agents, assassinating his political opponents, Nazis in his mind, that's the worst of it. But how many people ones who won't go on to kill, how many people will live lives of complete misery because they live in this world of make believe, a world designed to lie to them and to make them miserable. How miserable is the liberal ant Peggy in your life, Chris, I know yours, buddy. Does she light up a room when she walks in? Is she content, happy, smiling, joking, laughing? Or was she always angry? They're breaking people's souls and it makes me very, very angry. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Wednesday. Remember you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Jesse the other night you mentioned your Jesse Kelly briefs. I check them out on YouTube. I've never laughed so hard. No wonder you were picked to do a three hour gig on the radio. I love the show. I listened every night on one oh five point nine kN RS. I love Kenrs.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 1: Look, it didn't go I want to be clear. It didn't go right from Jesse Kelly Brief to a nationally syndicated radio show. Granted, it happened very quickly, but it went from that to a one hour late at night radio show on the local radio station KPRC here in Houston, of them, and that got super popular, and so they made it a two hour show, and then that got picked up by another national syndication company and they put it on I think it was like ten cities. How many cities were we on, Chris, ten twelve cities or something like that, Yeah, something like that, ten twelve cities. And then I got the phone call. Every single person who does what I do once, every single person who does what I do dreams about and no one ever gets it. It's very rare. There's only so many spots. I got the call from Premiere Networks said, hey, you want to come do radio for us. That's amazing. I remember I was I had been told. I don't know if I should give out her name, probably get in trouble if I give out her name. I'm not going to give out her name. The big cheese at Premiere. I love her. I had been told that she wanted to speak to me, and I was thinking, uh, why okay, but Ob was there and we were on our back porch and call it's on speakerphone, and she basically she just says, hey, you want to come do your show for us? And I remember looking at Ab and she's looking at me and like, what, no way, Yeah, Jesse. What do we do when it's a family member who has fallen into the arms of the communists? I know some will say cut them out, but it's my sister, and my heart couldn't take it. We were raised by conservative parents. The only difference in upbringing is she went to college and I did not. We don't normally talk about politics, but with Charlie's death, I expressed how heartbroken I was. Her only response was to ask where all the sympathy was for the annunciation victims. It's hard to receive this level of emotional manipulation from my own flesh and blood. First of all, I am sorry, not just to you, but to anybody who is going through this with a family member, it does hurt. I know when it's your sister, it hurts, your mother, your father, it hurts. And I'm probably most heartbroken for parents, because we get those emails a lot. Jesse, I lost my daughter in college. She's a Communist. Now, Jesse. I lost both my sons they married Communists, now, Jesse. I those hit me very hard because, as you know, I have two sons, James and Luke, and well I'm certainly not Father of the Year. I just adore them. I love them. We went, we got I got home last night after the show. It was late, but Obbs out of town, threw them in the car. We went out for pizza. It was wonderful. Just laughed. There's such idiots. Just laughed. And I hear your stories about losing your child, and I can't help. But because I'm a selfish person, and I can't help but make it about me and look at my kids and think, what if it happens to one of my boys, and I just it would devastate me. It would devastate me if I lost one of my boys. So I sympathize completely, Okay, I sympathize completely. I'm sorry you're going through that. I will say this, and I think I told you this before. One of AB's friends, this is years and years and years ago, had a husband who was a severe alcoholic, I'm talking whiskey in your coffee in the morning kind of alcoholic, really really bad, really bad. And she wanted him to stop drinking, and wanted him to stop drinking. She was pouring her heart and soul out to AV and I one night about how I'm trying to get him to stop and because she still loved them, right, and tell you the same thing I told her is you know, I know you love him, and I know you're married to him, but you have to understand for now, he has another wife. He's married to alcohol right now. Doesn't mean he doesn't love you, but he doesn't love you the most right now. But it also doesn't mean it's going to last forever. And by the way, he did come out of it, went to rehab, cleaned up his life. They're still together. It has a happy ending, right, it has a happy ending. Maybe that will happen to your sister. People do wake up from the sick demonic religion of communism. They do, they do. It is something that happens. It happens a lot, and at a time where we're at right now. I mean, you wake up to trying to kill ice agents. They're assassinating our political leaders where their true demonic evil nature comes out. This is a time when more people will wake up than ever before. You know, when the wake of Charlie Kirk's assassination, I've seen multiple accounts of Democrats saying I'm leaving. I'm not part of this. I'm not saying they're all coming and becoming Republicans or something like that. I'm not saying that at all. But I've seen multiple Democrats come out and say, oh, this is not me. No, no, I'm not doing this at all. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic Wednesday. We're going to do a bunch more emails here. Before I do some emails. I know that people like you who are desperate to save the country to get rid of the communists. I know that at times you can express frustration with the Trump administration, and I understand that, and you should. You don't never be a Pom Palm waiver or a man worshiper of anybody, nobody you should. I've loudly criticized Trump multiple times before, but I am extremely impressed with this administration so far now that whenever I say that, people will will point out what they're not doing this, or they're not doing that, or they haven't done this, And you're right. Whatever you're saying, you're probably right. But this is such a better Trump administration than the first one, and there are good things happening, and they are saying so many of the right things with the right ideas. Steven Miller, I don't know him. I've ever met him, one of the National Security Advisor. Steven Miller is a very prominent guy. If you ever turn on the news, you see him out there talking. Man, this guy is impressive. I like that we're finally getting to the point where we're addressing legal immigration because the pillowsoft conservatism that we've experienced for so many years has always always taken this line. I mean, I love legal immigration, just not illegal immigration. We should have a wide gate, but high walls, stupid lame stuff like that. Well, mass immigration does not become wonderful just because because they make it legal. That's not how that works. Yes, people can immigrate to your country. They should take time, it should be done the right way. It should be a fact that they are people who will help enrich your country and improve your country. And you never ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, ever, under any circumstances take people end mass from one country, because when you do that all at once, they don't assimilate. They just all gather together and wherever they gather, and soon there's a Muslim called a prayer in Minneapolis. That's why you don't do that ever. Legal immigration, though, it is a huge problem in this country as employers have abused the H one BVS system to find a way to cheat you out of a job, hand your job to a foreigner who will work for less, and you're out on the streets. Nobody, nobody in politics has spoken like that in a long time, maybe that I've ever heard here. We're Steven Miller.
Speaker 6: What we can't do is have a system that deprives Americans of an opportunity to contribute to their own country. And we kind of have a policy in America where every citizen of this country, whether looking for a job, whether looking for housing, whether they're looking for a government benefit, in a time of need has to compete with all the planet Earth, because then you're not a nation anymore. At that point, you're just a world economy.
Speaker 1: Wonderful to hear that kind of talk show. Gun. I'm heading to Japan for two weeks soon. I'm looking for advice on historical spots to hit. I got the Tokyo Imperial Palace, Hiroshima, and even a sweet sounding Samurai in Ninja museum. Chris, find out about the Samurai Ninja. What can you dig in? Please find out about the Samurai in Ninja Museum. I promise not to start any illegal fires like you any other must see spots. Okay, have something you have to do in Japan. Now keep in mind, by the way, when I was in Japan, I was in the Marine Corps training, so we didn't get to we didn't get to the Tokyo Imperial Palace. Okay, we didn't get to do a bunch of tourists these stuff. We were training, and when we did go to Tokyo a couple times, we were more focused on other things, what Chris, other things. I will tell you this, though, there is one thing you have to do. Have to do eat at McDonald's. No, no, I'm not making a joke. Stop stop, stop, I'm really not I'm not making a joke. I thought they were making a joke at me. When the older Marines who had been to Japan had said, we have to eat at McDonald's. You have to try it, you have to try it. I said, Okay, look, I love McDonald's as much as the next man. I don't think I need to eat it in Japan. They said, no, you don't understand. You need to try it here. It is one of the best cheeseburgers I have ever eaten in my entire life. Now, maybe maybe maybe that is because I had been away from home for I'd been away from America for a long time. But they told me it's something to do with their food regulations and the meat they use or whatever it is. It was so good I went every time. I think we went to Tokyo three or four times because we had a night or something like that. It was the first place we went when we got off the train. We went right to McDonald's to eat every time. Was that good? What Chris? What Chris said, But your bass camp made horrible food. Ah, not necessarily at our where we were in Japan, and I forget. We were close to Mount Fuji. I forget the name of the base. We were close to Mount Fuji. There was Okay Chow there. It wasn't mrs and things like that. That was Okay Chow. And there was a bar at bar and grille there on the base. They actually had these incredible, incredible cheesy bacon I was gonna call them roll ups, but like a Taketo type thing, take take kind of a flaky tortilla, and they had it stuffed full of cheese with Sorry, Chris, it was bacon but with bacon bits in it, and they'd serve it with ranch delicious. It wasn't okay, So it's not like Look, we were not at war. It was a base with legitimate food options. I want to stress that we were eating fine when we were there. Go to McDonald's. Go to McDonald's. I know you're gonna make fun of me. I'm not lying, and I'm not It was not a joke. Go to McDonald's. Hey, Giant Jesse, is it possible for someone to be too tall? I was at a theme park recently and one roller coaster had not only a minimum height, but a maximum height seventy seven inches, so I guess you would just have to envision how much fun it is. Okay, Also you'd have to take note that women rule at bumper cars. My husband snarked that it was a byproduct of our driving skills, but again that is just simple jealousy. All right. Her name is Mary First, I am eighty inches tall. I have been to many theme parks in my fully grown state because you know, kids, We actually went to six Flags one time in the Marines, which I'll get to in a moment. And boy did my buddies have a blast getting on the rides and watching me have to stand there and watch them ride the rides. It's unbelievably common, how many rides I'm too tall for. It is a simple safety thing I'm too tall for. And yes there's such a thing as too tall. Look you are as God made you, and I am as God made me, and I'm not Lord. I'm not questioning anything. But I tell people all the time, Look, tall is great. You want to be tall. The dimes love it, but you really want to stop about six four six three six' four that's about where you want to. Stop i'm six.' Eight see chris. Is tall you gotta be six. To two chris gotta. Be close that's Six, Fo okay chris is. Six foot that's a. Great hight at, six' eight life becomes, extremely inconvenient Sometimes and again. I'm, not whining look it's Better. Than, being italian stop it's better than. Being five eight BUT you. HAVE i can't i CAN'T.
Speaker 6: GO.
Speaker 1: Into j c penny and. BUY pants. ANYMORE i can't i Can't go to walmart. And grab pants shirts. Are a nightmare ob has to scour the internet. To find shirts this, is another reason, By the way I'm A huge, cozy earth fan because they have stuff that. Actually fits me shirts are. Hard to find it's, hard to find and stuff. That fits shoes no. One has fourteens. Nobody has fourteens thirteen is about. All they do so you have to order it online without. Trying it on you know they never fit when. You order it now you've got to go down to. The post office you've got to send it back and get. Your MONEY back, WHEN i fly i have to fly, either first class, which is expensive or get an. Emergency, exit row yes there's such a thing, as too tall no. Question about it It Is The. Jesse kelly show Final Segment Of The. Jesse kelly show but we shall return Tomorrow. On a thursday if, you miss me if something's, on your mind you Can email Me jesse at jesse. Kellyshow, dot com remember, at their heart most of them are. Just theater kids you have.
Speaker 7: The biggest audience, of his career and he can say. Just about anything, In some ways kimmel's now the SAFEST, person on, tv you know with, the most freedom, the MOST autonomy because abc has actively constructively chosen to bring him, back On Television despite, president trump's criticism despite, the FCC's threats despite all of this attention in, the past.
Speaker 1: Week they brought him back, For contractual, reasons you moron and a bunch of these distributors are still not playing a show and they're not going to. Renew his, deal but again they have to make. Everybody an idol they have to immediately created this idol. Worship in everybody the communists do it, All The time hillary clinton's and evil.
Speaker 8: Hands the idea that you could turn the clock back and try to recreate a world that never was dominated, by you know, let's say it white men of, a certain persuasion, a certain religion a certain, point of view. A certain ideology.
Speaker 1: They're very Obvious with hask force pushed soft on crime Policy That released irena zurutzka's. Killer from jail cooper calls it a major accomplishment all soft on crime policies. That they push you already know the whole design behind it and why. They do it, but it's basically you can't arrest and imprisoned, black people policy and that's just no way to. Live your life if you, commit a crime no, matter your color you should be arrested. And don't imprison but because they, hate white people that's not. How They Operate gun rights coalition blasts big banks for quote whitewashing in de banking attacks and. Demands a pledge people seem to forget that gun manufacturers are routinely attacked by major financial institutions. In this country it is one of those kind of soft political war, things that happens and if it hasn't, affected you personally you don't talk about. It as much but it's. A big deal i think. You're Very talented kamala harris Invited Race baiting jasmine crockett to her house to groom Her As a democratic. Party rising star the, book reveals yes she most definitely is, a RISING star and i want To Encourage the democrat Party To make jasmine crockett the face and voice. Of your party get, her out there have Her tour the midwest and tell people This is. WHAT democrats are i will. See you. Tomorrow that's all