Speaker 1: And we're back. We will do some of those funny videos in the second. But I just said, oh, we're only talking about Marvel, so we should just stay in that realm. But I got some Marvel news, but I want to hit the Kirkland first, because some of this kind of revolves around that. What did you think of some of these reveals that one this isn't a big thing, but Ken Fight confirmed because Taylor had this crack pop there and Bummedy's not here. He kept just trying to force like, oh, I think they're going to do a film in between Secret Wars and know if I he said this shot that Danny, We're not doing that. But the big ones Ryan Gossling ghost writer solo film with Sean Leavy directing, coming out twenty twenty eight. And then they got to Chillad Junior cast and I do have a fall question for you there. But with the great David Johnson, who obviously if you're a geek for his listener, you know that Kirkland's much like us that were pretty high in the guy. But yeah, what do you think of these? These were the biggest announcement came the Sunday and then I have some facts or some rumors about them, so pretty crazy.
Speaker 2: I think it was you that kept banging the drum on the Hot goss As ghost Rider, and I liked that idea, but it just never really felt that solid. Are you gonna say something.
Speaker 1: Well, like like I was baying that I think it could happen. I was maying, like I wanted to happen, like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but you said like it's gonna be your ghostwriter. I remember you hearing I remember hearing you say.
Speaker 1: That you're id. I did almost drop him. I was gonna say, I'm not sure if you realized this, but I got the first pat point already of the Super out draft two days in.
Speaker 2: Series, so that was I saw it. And then I felt a little sad just knowing that you got that point right away. But at the same time, I'm almost drong a little bit, and it's fun. I think it's really fun. It's a cool era for where Gosling is right now, kind of his career. Fall Guy a little bit disappointed. I still liked him in that a lot. And then of course Project Hill Mary just this year arguably like one of the best movies of the year, So oh yeah, Like I think he's so hot right now. Obviously star Wars uh next year seven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, may Starfighter, which I don't care what anyone says. It's fucking crazy easy to me that they don't have a fucking teas in front of Spider Man. They're idiots. I don't give a shit if they're like, oh, well we're gonna have it. Yeah, we're gonna have it ready for d twenty three. Yeah, good show it to all the fucking Disney like nerds down there, Like what I get this shit in front of Spider Man? Like right now, Dave Filoni should be like with me, just even some thirty seconds, just get it on the thing, and I get it. It will be there for Vengers those v Yeah you love Mando in the theaters. Well, and maybe that's it. Maybe it's about the stench of Mandalorian off. But like, don't like like stomp On be like hey that was that? Like I just I get it. I'll be in front of Doomsday, I know. But there we're talking about this a chance Speraman could be bigger than Doomsday, big air on Disney and lucasfilm part in my opinion, So and I could be wrong. Maybe something changes the next two days, but I don't think that's happening.
Speaker 2: So completely agree. So yeah, like he's just really I don't know, popping lately and a big fan of his work, and I think it's it's not appairing like I would have just thrown out there together like like when it was when his name was spoke around the character of Ghostwriter. It's like, okay, that'd be an interesting pairing, but like still pretty neutral on it. Beyond that, I'm very excited to see how it goes, because of course it's very different than previous iterations that I myself have seen, most of those iterations being from the video games, which is just like a straight up just spirit of Vengines, like there's not really any emotion or like you know, like depth to the character. And then Nicholas Cage's movies, which just kind of like memes at this point, I haven't seen them in a while, but that's how I remember them at least, So I'm very intrigued on the on this new one and would it be like the same. I can't remember what his name is, and.
Speaker 1: The damn confirmed because it scared a lot of people. I don't think this is any so that someone asked Foggy that because after Comic Con they did the rounds right, I'm not sure if you saw it clip. He's so, oh, I'm gonna let I'm gonna Ryan reveal that today we're just announcing these ghost Rider and he had a great pitch and we are going with.
Speaker 2: Ah accent, like fucking whatever.
Speaker 1: The guy's name is, no, no, not that Robbie Roma, Robbie Rays Yeah, not that yeah, but like he wouldn't answer what he is, and everyone's like, oh no, it's Blade two point zero. They don't have a fucking script. I think because it got Sean Levy, you know, Clocktail Clay's favorite director, that he is a guy that's just like, I'm gonna get it out. But we don't know who he's playing yet. Could be Johnny Blaze, could be Danny, Donny Ketch, Danny Ketch, well that two I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I'm not a fake name.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, I don't. I don't know if I actually read it's Danny Ketch because I said Donnie and then Chris correct men, I've ever read a single Danny Ketch. I think he's like related Johnny Blaze. He's his Little Brother or something.
Speaker 2: Regardless, I think this is a big w I like this news. I like the logo a lot. It's it's a cool like comic bookie. I don't know cartoony type aesthetic to it, but uh yeah, really intrigued by this one. This one's like some gold stars on my interest level right now.
Speaker 1: So two fall up questions. One, because right now it's looking like the rumored schedule for twenty twenty eight is because even us we thought this would be this spring movie, it doesn't look like it's happening. It looks like twenty twenty eight in the spring, So may it's gonna be X Men, ghost Writer July and Black Panther three in December. One do you think in general a ghost Writer movie like ohs you go with everything? Right? You got sewn me like this movie in particular? Do you think this is gonna work financially? And then two? Actually I got three? Two? Do you think it's gonna be RADARPG thirteen? And three do you think in the summer is a good slot? Because also we've seen it's like sometimes a crap shoot with these big ones, right like you Supergirl, Thunderbolts last year, just because it's in that summer slot. It's a big superhero movie, does not guarantee it's a win, right, So tell me your tales for those three questions.
Speaker 2: I don't remember we've first question was but PG thirteen it's my answer. I don't think it'll be r rated.
Speaker 1: Oh will the movie a success? Yeah?
Speaker 2: But like my third question, then your third one was the summer slot?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it would like where would you Obviously you're not gonna place ghost right in December, but I'm saying, like, if they sit you down, they say, hey, what's better in for ghost Rider to be the summer movie of the spring movie? Which way do you go? Right? Sorry?
Speaker 2: I was just checking when fall.
Speaker 1: I guess you could do a lot of like marketing with ghost Rider in the summer, right, hot month stuff, And.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I could see it like start of summer, Yeah, June, June, July. He's a hot, hot guy, hot character.
Speaker 1: You're feeling hot right now? Guess who's the ghost Rider? You could And that's where like some people should.
Speaker 2: Get on like every YouTube a that I'm getting, some.
Speaker 1: People should get ready because I like that's where when you say PG thirteen, I agree, and I I don't think we're getting something really dark with this. I think we're getting I don't. I said this to Tailor and he winced and he like came round to it. I think it's gonna be a less funnier thor Ragnrock in my opinion, but be like zany and over the top, but like with hell and demons and stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I definitely think it'll push the the envelope on the it's a bad way to phrase that. Let me let me tone that down a little bit, let me take some dressing off that that sentence. I think it'll be leaning into like the more like flaming skull side of the PG thirteen. Like I could see some of like the violence and action being pretty heavy, not necessarily like blood and guts. Obviously they can't have that if it's our if it's not R rated.
Speaker 1: But demons and stuff right like that stuff. So it's like, you're not like you could.
Speaker 2: Get away with a lot in a PG thirteen film, especially with characters like that. You could have them, yeah, totally doing stuff like that.
Speaker 1: But for.
Speaker 2: I, I just the fact that it's gossling in this. I just imagine it'll it'll have a lot of humor and and comedy elements and great which I'm not really like, I just on fire like that, Like I'm not really against by any means, right, Like I I liked it at the time with the Nick Cage ones, even though I haven't seen those movies and forever, and I'm totally fine with that, but I really like, I really yeah, I just Because'm also just trying to like set my expectations. Yeah, of course at the end of the day, I would love like a Logan style ghostwriter movie. Yeah, no, and Ryan Gosling, But like in the MCU, you're not getting that at least for like the first appearance of the character.
Speaker 1: Well, I just hope because like you know, We're by Night, we got that as a special presentation. But I would love to like be a little more serious there. But I feel like also another good vibe, not the same way crazy wise, but I was thinking multi verson madis that type of stuff where it's like it's a wild ride and lots of crazy stuff's going on, you know. So and then yeah, final one, do you think it's gonna be success? Do you think it's gonna worry out for them? As for a number, I'm just saying whatever they consider success, you think it will be.
Speaker 2: Yes at this point in time, super early. I know we're not talking block office. Yeah, I don't think it'll hit a billy just initially now of course we're from that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, I think it'll be success though. I think people will like the movie. I think, again, really safe early prediction here. I think like minimum of seven even seven and a half I could see for an early appearance. I think it'll do like gang Busters over Supergirl.
Speaker 1: I thought you meant like you were saying score right, yeah, okay, I think you meant like millions. I'm like, you think it's making seven hondred million. I'm like, I don't pizza be he could.
Speaker 2: I would never take a pizza bet this far out. You don't even know who the fucking guy's playing.
Speaker 1: Apparently who's playing somebody? He's sick. I was Rider.
Speaker 2: Pizzazz right now? Was that fucking video.
Speaker 1: It's in there, it's the screen show. I think both are worthy because something because all those face react good, just like that love. But then they call me a liar. Yeah, if anyone wants to take that pizza bet out of this, I turned it down. You were gone when I put it back in and it was fucking or were you here for that when I had it? I can't remember.
Speaker 2: I think I've seen it used once before.
Speaker 1: No, actually you weren't, No, no no, because me Enhans were some of us for the Calm comcast and it was louder than the Doom one, and I was like, I gotta bring this down and I had to re edit and everything. But if anyone wants to take that pizza bet that Ghost Rid would make seven hundred million, we're two years out. I will take that bet every day. I know I sound like a dickhead saying this, but it's like, I really can't make my full on prediction until I see Starfighter, because that's gonna be a real test. Star Wars is in the shit or Star Wars is literally worse than it's ever been as far as like the reception and how people care about it. Right, So if the Goss can bring this to a hit and I'm not saying a billion, but just make it a hit good movie, that's not all up to him. But if it can be profitable and people are excited about Stars again and it's financially success, and it's like he does have the juice. I'm sorry, long time listeners. I've said this many times. I'm gonna keep saying until Star Far gets out. So buckle up. Barbie happens. Biggest moviest career Oscar nomination. I am ken he's charging on the billboards. That is easily the hottest Ryan Gosling i'd ever been. Fall Guy comes out fucking tanks. So that's why I cannot That's why I can't answer ghostsmad. I really don't know is this gonna be a Project Hill Mary or is this gonna be a fall Guy, because it'd be different if he was playing like Okay, let's say, for example, it's DC. But let's just say James Gunn came and said, hey, he's playing our Batman. I beg okay, that's a fucking long it's Batman, Ryan Gosling. That's a great pair in there, right. One of these things is not like that either, Ryan Gosling higher on the tier. Ghost Writer not so much, you know, like even then like what if that like Nick Cage ghost or Makeback, then I know that's like a like so far back there, but like just for example, because I know the second one that like floppedor didn't do well. So like that made three It made two hundred and twenty nine million, that first one, and then the second one made one hundred and thirty two million. That's what I mean, Like this is not a This is what has to be heavy lifting is the quality of the movie, which I know everyone's like just fucking loves taking Sean Levo back and beating him up. Man. They like how much shit he's gone this week, which I get right. I understand he's very much a director for hire. But I think there's two scenarios. I think there's a ghost Writer movie with Sean Levy directing, or there's no ghost Rider movie. I really think that's it, because that's what fucked the Blade movie is no like directors kept getting on board, it didn't work out. I think the fact they've worked together Sean Levy's made a billion dollar movie for them. So as of right now, if you ask me, hey, we'll go get the fuck out of her bug if you can. If you ask me, will Ghost War be a success right now? I'll give you a timid yes, it's like a fifty one forty nine percent. But I will say this, if we as a Starfighter and that eats it, then it it flips. I'm like a sixty seventy. No, I don't think it's gonna work, and I really don't know. And I'm gonna ask you this about David Johnson and Chat. I say to your questions, we're gonna get to them in the second. So don't worry that I got a rumor about Dave John's and Black Panther. Get your thoughts. Do you think the reason they announced this at this point? Do you think Ryan Gosson's ghost writer will be in Doomsday or Secret Wars? Yes, okay, I think so too. I think I leave more a Secret Wars and I think that helps. I think if he comes in there and he has a steal a scene stealing performance, yeah, it gets people. No, that's frank A right. Yeah, that's what I Before this announcement, I thought we were getting that. Now I think berth All takes a back seat, but that's okay. So I think if he's in there, I think that does help. So that puts my percentage up. If he's not, I'm still that fifty one to forty nine. If he's in there, I'm like at a sixty sixty five because we know Ryan Gosk can steal the movie. Like again, I hate to be that guy. The movie that was about you know, female empowerment and Barbie's Ryan Gossin fucking stole that movie. He's the one everyone was mostly talking about, right, was Ryan Gosten because he's so he can't steal a movie like that. He could come there. Just keep hearing me. Yeah, I will not Bruce. Keep heer you. But yeah, I uh, it's gonna be interesting. So, uh, do you have anything more in saying that? I got the other question, but I'm gonna go to some chat stuff because some stuff's piled up.
Speaker 2: So no, yeah about it. I'm excited to see the look that they give him, like the character render Granolla.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Uh do you guys kind of going back, do you think mediocre wordmouth could affect Spice box office? Or is one point five guaranteed? I think one point five is guaranteed. It would have to be like Amazing Spider Man two level, and even then I'd say it's like a billion, But I think one point five at least is guaranteed.
Speaker 2: I agree.
Speaker 1: I think one point five's Mike's is hopefully Starfighter is good and the exac Son trio doing goes where Yeah, and that and both money why and because Yeah Austin Austin the writer, same writer, Oh okay, And Mike likes his stuff so and I think he's ridden more of the like better Sean Levy projects. So I think, yeah, if that works, and after seeing star Fighter, you'll go okay, even the Ghostwriter and Star Wars very different. That will give me a lot more confidence. And even then, like I I hate to say it, I like Sean Lee's movies. I like the you know, shut Hands again. I like the Museum movies. Back in the day, I really liked Free Guy. I know a lots of people probably fucking hate that movie. At a project on Netflix, that was fine, real steal. That was a fun movie. Deadpool Wolverine definitely has those buffers we talked about, but I thought there was still I had a good time that. I completely understand Cocktail Clay's like opinions and other people about him being like the director for higher type of vibe, but like he's still like this sounds like a disc like a put down to I don't mean it too, but like we all like a fast food restaurant, right, we all have a favorite like that to me is kind of Sean Levy, where like, oh.
Speaker 2: He's gotta make a good quality big Mac.
Speaker 1: Yes, he's my he's my Jack in the box. You know. So let's see says, especially since the Avengers trailer leaked online haul age, they should just put out there. Absolutely not, they should because like they just put on a trailer last week, why would they put in another one. We've talked about this before. The people watching that trailer that leaked, uh, you know, which of you do want it? I do have a copy of it. I'm not sure they've been taken down. But the people that watched like the first trail that came out last week, those descriptions where everwhere we top on the podcast, the only people watch that leaked trailer is people like us or udws. The main people have no ideas, so they just oh, another Avengers trailer. No, they can save that for I don't know the next big movie because obviously spreaming they wanted with this, I don't know what would be coming next like that, I don't know, but like they can say that just because it leaked that I don't think they got to release it. You know, I watched it. It is really good. I did. It's better than the first one.
Speaker 2: It's oh wait, oh wait, yeah.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm gonna pull it up right now. Uho says it's gonna be Johnny Blaze. I never heard any catch until Gossips cast and him and people started mentioning him. Yeah, catch so much. I think so too. I feel like it was Ketch who was the ghost player on Agent Shields Show, so it should be Blaze. Yeah, we don't know. We've never heard that. Mike says, I hope it's our get the Banshie energy in there. That's where it say. Hey, just like Mike with your the old speak and Odyssey, I'd say that's temp of those expectations. They've only had one rated R movie right just at pull Wolverine and they said Blade was what.
Speaker 2: Is that true? A lot of projects.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and and they said, I don't obviously there's the TV stuff. I'm not counting that a lot easier. They said Blade was gonna be Radar. Is Blade coming out? I don't know? And even then too, like I always go back to still.
Speaker 2: The short.
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. Yeah, Like it's not in the theaters, right, So and I just go back to it. Gosson's something like a year or two ago that he doesn't like doing Dirk stuff now because his family. So I think that, you know, yeah, I think PG thirteen and it gonna be a KOOKI fun time. So if we're not getting blame more, we really need a good rate RMC movie spicings of it after Secret Wars maybe or they look and they go like, we got to play it safe. We got all the families back with Secret Wars and Doomsday. Let's keep them Like what because let's say that movie is the first one in May, right, I think it's X Men. But let's say Ghostwriters in May. People see Secret Wars in December. Fuck, I love it. MCU's back. Kids are growing up with My kids are growing up with it. And then Ghost War comes out. He can't see this one. They already have that with my kids. My girls really want to watch The Lantern Show, and I've told them, like, this show's not for you because they like the green Lantern concept. They liked Guy and Superman. But and that's where I get the idea for DCU being more grown up. But that's three people that maybe to watch them and invested. That's why I'd say with ghost Writer, if it's in that year after Secret Wars, I think for them they look at they go like that's too risky, especially already it's like it's Ghostwriter, Blade take the risk, Deadpool, take the risk. Ghostwriter. You need everybody you can get for that one. So I I really don't think I again, I pizza bet someone on that too, that it's not gonna be Radar. I don't. I think you got people hyped on MCU. You cut them off from the knees by saying, hey, your kids can't see this new venture with Ryan Gosling, who's like a very like like Barbie, like even Project Hill Mary, We're gonna watch it with the kids because like it's like a more adult but like it's still like a like a family adventure like Spielbergen type of movie, right, Like it's not like a full movie. Yeah, and even Starfighter, I think that's gonna be it's like Gossing's etching that thing out forms. I really don't think like I think you expect like kids be like, oh ghost right, it's so fucking cool, crazy, not like Terminator in my opinion.
Speaker 2: You know, I think there's like a certain cool fact ghost Rider that'll really be a yeah like Halloween.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent. Yeah, David Johnson, Black Panther to ch'alla Junior, Akay, Prince Chall, How are you feeling about this? How do you filmot this? Is that also the scoop that was going around today that he's gonna be in Secret Wars again maybe similar to why he was cast because they're gonna start filming that rumored to be in August, But yeah, how do you feel about him being Sea Wars? And how do you feel about David Johnson?
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I love David Johnson. I think the first appearance was Alien Romulus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because he was just that guy back then, they're like, all the guy I played Andy, that guy's fucking good.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know in that review or probably get this guy in things and he.
Speaker 1: Absolutely Yeah, But that felt like that was like I don't think that was like an us that that's how good that performance was. I fel like everybody as a unit was just like this fucking guy, he's got the goods, you.
Speaker 2: Know, and they fucking found him. They're sending him to a condo. I think it's pretty awesome. Definitely for him obviously, like there's gonna be some big showtime star star moment, I guess leading leading the Black Panther film with Coogler and team. Yeah, I think beyond that, I'm just kind of I'm ready. I'm ready to wait and see how this goes. I think it's all positive. Big w there, it's gonna happen to sure she just well just getting killed off. I doom for a minute so that the movie.
Speaker 1: Could you imagine that's the spearmencal post credits directions and stuff. I've never been resurrected. I don't know. Chris probably did talk about like there has been times where there's two Black Panthers at the same time. I do feel like that's the route you should try to go, because it's just unless she wants out man as it just especially when they introduced him and okay, I got I got the club. You can also see you can see the girth of Winston Duke. But the way Ryan Coogler said like playing Black Panther, and I did have a mote worries just like yeah, but like sure is she's still Black Panthers, So it's not like she gave she didn't give up the mantle of black panther, just queen. But yeah, listen to this singer. Welcome to our new black Panther. Yeah like, but again that could be plural, right, that could be not the only black panther. But this is like a vertical. But yeah, already could see Winston Duke there, Okay, they're doing a bit.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, David Johnson's half the size.
Speaker 1: Look at look at him and look at Duke. He's mask and then look at it is. It is the round of twice. He could put him in his pocket.
Speaker 2: That's crazy, Like.
Speaker 1: And look at the size of that hand. Look at his arm. Look at Winston Duke's like left his left arm. He's massive, man, he is huge. But yeah he it literally is a charleton. Hesson Planet's too, like day yeah, yeah, King Olkonda, So okay, I put that on the No. He's also a fantastic a British runcon called ry Lane perfect. I want to see more of the stuff he's done.
Speaker 2: So but yeah, I like, personally, I really hope that it is more of a tandem thing. I think there's a lot of sauce and juice that you can get from just that dynamic of Surrey, you know, the sister of the fallen Black Panther, and then like the son of Black Panther to Childe Junior. Like, I think there's just a lot of great moments you can have of on like on on on screen there you can be striking some emotional chords for sure, But even just like having two Black Panthers is kind of a fun idea too, And I think the move sets can be very different that it wouldn't just feel like copy and paste same character. So personally, I do hope that it is more of a tandem thing. Yeah, and just beyond that, I'm I'm excited to that is.
Speaker 1: The other part Secret Wars. Yeah, is the intro to David as Black Panther? You like that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think so. I think the first introduction of the other T'Challa in Civil War that was amazing. That was really exciting and cool. Now, of course that was like the first time I had ever heard of this character, so so that was kind of a big moment. But but yeah, still I think it's I think it's cool. I'm excited to see you again that suit. I'm hoping it's not just T'Challa's suit, like I hope it is amped up a little bit, and I believe him the cape. Give oh man, you gotta give him the cape. I'm not gonna go super savage and say you get a full point off if you don't get that cape, but I I think.
Speaker 1: Get two points four.
Speaker 2: You get two point four if absolutely.
Speaker 1: Well, dog your points, but we'll give you big capes. And that would like really make it stand out too, right, the difference.
Speaker 2: So that'd be pretty sweet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'd buy it just because, like again, like I feel like Singart Wars will be saying goodbye to the past but setting up the future, which Infinity War or Endgame was that as well too, I think sense. And also you just seemed there to explain some time travel multiverse trickery because David Johnson is two years older than Letitia, right, but in Black Panther two, that was a six year old kid. So that's what you gotta do. It's just you gotta explain that he got sucked in some poorl YadA yah. Yeah, Battle World, Limbo Stones whatever, and uh what.
Speaker 2: I'm just picturing a character of Winston Duke's size comes out on that stage is your new Black Panther. He's just this genetic specimen.
Speaker 1: No imagine, imagine they bring him out and Ryan Corugan's like, all right, man, to become Black Panther, you just gotta fight that like real life fight with a dukie, and the winner is gonna be just runs at him, no hesitation. Yeah, I guess he knew this happened six months ago. He called it kem Fig and he gave the name of fight. He's like, I don't know who that is. And then if you watch him with stuff and he's like, okay, you're good, and then uh Coogler said that, yeah, yeah, he was looking at then he gave that. So yeah, we'll see I I hope and you have that Cape Black Panther three man between this these rumors that were hearing, Storm is gonna be in it. Uh, there could be. That could be a spicy movie. You know, that could be And I I I one hundred percent think I thought they're a good shot already. But if Jean Gray is inspider Man again, I think they're doing a smart thing where because I know some people pitch like, oh you know what if they do the thing where they do like Avengers and we get like a Gambit movie in a row and we all go together. I don't like that idea. I like to be majority of the X Men aren't ensemble, but I like the idea of them being introduced in other hero films like this. So it's like, hey, Jeans Inspider Man, Storms of Black Panther, you know, so, uh yeah, I would like that, so especially if.
Speaker 2: They're big money making films, because then you know they're getting a lot of eyes.
Speaker 1: Yes where look at miss Marvel and fucking Monica Rambou. You know they got on Disney Plus and then we're having the Marvels.
Speaker 2: Yeah, nobody saw those.
Speaker 1: Yeah, super Superman. Mikes and I have feeling the Titsu right will join Anthony Macuum rejecting your heroes too.
Speaker 2: That's so sad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there I can.
Speaker 2: Swer Anthony Mackie's face from that that Doom State trailer.
Speaker 1: I think the only the only thing that can save us, Mike, because I know you're with me, but you don't think it's gonna happen. We've talked most many times. We tell this Comcast, it all depends what Avenger seven is. If Avenger seven goes back to being ensemble seven to eight people, then I think Mackie and Sury could be saved, like, oh, we'll buff the team up there and put them there. So it's like to chall juniors in the Black Panther movies in Waconda and then Shury's over here on the team. So you got two panthers that god makes sense. Right, one's Waconda ones in America or worldwide. Right. But if Avengers keeps being the Oh it's fifty people and we've got an actor Ian McCollum's back again, then it is like, ah, we're fuck. So I'm hoping because I think there's a place for Sury and uh Falcon for Sam if it is like that, because like because like if there's a place for them, oh sorry, if there's a place for Hawkeye and Incredible hal quit a movie bomb, there's a place for Shuri and Sam Wilson. But if it is the huge, you know everybody's here not as much, right, So yeah, yeah, uh kirkle, I'm gonna ask you to throw out some plugs and thank the patron producers because I get my charging cord because I am at seventeen percent, so it's gonna die if I don't, so you know, show what we're doing, shut them out stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, that's what we're gonna do. Shout out to our Patreon, which is the single greatest place to support us. You get everything early at free exclusive episodes. Travis already shouted out. But tomorrow we're recording a Patreon exclusive episode and if you are at all interested on that, yeah, have to join the Patreon to hear that. And there's plethora of retrospectives. We're going through the Pirates of the Caribbean retros right now. What else got I mean, of course our Patreon producers to shout out. We got Aaron Braden, April of Darkness, Jack Grant, Super Bad, Mike Good, God Loves Me sixty nine aka Normal, Rita's Fetus, Hidalgo, Lenny Kravitz, Cocktail, Clay John with No h Sam Green, John m and Matthew for the Letcher. They are at our highest tier where you can send in a movie. It could be any type of movie and we will do a retro on it. I believe every single one of those Patreon producers has given us a movie and we've done an episode on it. And uh, if you want to join them. Go check out the Patreon. We got GV Day coming up August eighth. As we've already mentioned, just a plethora of stuff going.
Speaker 1: On that lightsaber battles, badminton.
Speaker 2: I'm excited light saber battles could get pretty violent, but I'm also excited for badminton more than anything. I feel like I haven't played that a long time. Yeah, that's gonna be Maybe I've been training like crazy, like wins and Duke look, lightsaber battling too. Everything night just going crazy.
Speaker 1: We got the two thousand and six versions of the Golden Geese was our version of the Oscars. We got Geek Verses, which I guess I gotta put that out and get some characters there. We got the Striker's Invitational Strikers Tournament to decide who's going to get a skip in or an extra skip come this fall in the Gaulton Tournament, which is a big deal again because the skips use those are very crucial, so anyone would two that gives them a lot of power. We got guests. We got the Big Duke Garu. At least nine people in that thing wrestling. Me and kirkln are in there. Surprise, entrances. Yeah, And how that works is we're gonna be going for ten hours and then every time someone joins Patreon upstairs subscription or sends a super chat, we will go longer. This week, we're gonna release the point increment, so everything's like it's like our Patreon, where if someone puts in a dollar, it's worth this amount. Someone puts in five dollars worth this amount. So like last year, we end up saying four and a half hours longer because you guys were very kind to us, and again we'd like you to and if not, if you can't, just come watch that day. It's gonna be tons of fun. So yeah, did you should think our producers? I did? Perfect. So shout out to another producer, which Mike Superman Mike as wears here with the exciting news that Jonathan Trooper is rang ghostwriter. Plus the Bee writers doing X Men. Do you guys have any other TV writers you'd love to see do an msup project? And which project? The Which Project's tough because it's always like what are they cooking? Right, that's the toughest thing. So I didn't have too much on that because like X Men's taken like like taking care of Always. The one that popped out on my mind was Mike Flanagan, but he's already in DC, which sucks too because there was ew put out that script did get rewritten, that was reported in the like early or late last year, and it looks like that script did get rewritten. So Flannagan's always won my go to guys ouestly right now, I'm huge on Vampire. Saw an interview Vampire right so, I don't know if it'd be wronging Jones or those writers, but because uh, you know, let's stop. I'm not saying Sam heat is too old to play Gambit, but he is a French christ Rat and I just feel like, or no, what a Christocrat aristocrat? Fuck Christocrat. The brain is fried. He's a French aristocrat. And if Sam Reid was ten years younger, he would there's lastat stuff where it's like this is fucking Gambit. I would here and here I go against what I said I would be down for. I'm still down for some X Men solo stuff. If you were to give me a romantic on the adventure like Rogue Gambit, like rom Calm action movie together, that's what I would take because I would take whether it's ron Jones or I can't remember the woman that's now show running the Stop. But they are great at there's some good action in there, but they're great at the dynamic of the love story Lissan Louis, but also comedic beats, and that's what I'd be looking for as like a rogue gambit where they also the biggest thing is they nail these characters actually being in love and their flaws. Both Row Gambut have lots of flaws, So that's where I would go with. I'd go Ronald Jones and his team for something, even if it's a Disney Plus show, something with Rowan Gammut, because give it some spice, give it some chemistry, give it some like some flirtation. Like again, you watch interview Vampire for a season Louis Lastott, You're gonna be all over that like it, like they got a thing that's palpable and that's why the fans are so on them. And then my other one is I haven't figured out I'm just going with the ones I love right now. I haven't figured out where I'd put the Widow's Bay team, but somewhere there and I'm not just saying these because like they're my favorite shows the year. Widow's Bay has a very good job of balancing the whore, but then it's a very comedic show, and the MCU is also very comedic. It's like Beef Right. Beef is a very serious show with serious topics, but then it's very funny. Right, there's a reason why they did Thunderbolts and why they're doing X Men. So with Beef writers, I really don't know where I could put them, and I or sorry know the Widow's Bay and you know what I'm gonna do, Kirkle, I'm gonna say they're gonna pony up. Maybe it's Disney Plus, but I'd like it's movies. I'm gonna say, we get another shot. Whatever the fuck they're doing with Moonnight, give it to the Widow's Bay team. Let's see what they can do. Get Matthew Rees as an actor in there. But that's my pitch, is something Moonnight related with the Widow's Bay team, because Moonnight, like, to me, Widows Bay is like a good, like a better version of what Moonight was trying to be. They're nothing like as far as superhero stuff, but just like nailing that drama whore and calmedy because when I send you how he started up the memes on the show was the clown clip, right, that is both at the same time very hilarious but also fucking frightening, which I think Moonnight they try to do like him seeing a Mommy or you know, god Mark Specter being very like kind of goofy at times, but it just sometimes didn't completely work. Or like remember when they go on the Saane Asylum and they look over there's the gate like the like the hippo and like, hey you guys, and it's like like that's what I mean, Like they didn't nail it. And that's where for me. The people doing Widows Bay you announce it someone Moonnight? Hell yeah, those would be my uh, those would be my two right now, I think.
Speaker 2: Interesting. Yeah, this one was really tough for me to kind of dig down on because I feel like I haven't been watching like any new shows lately. I mean clearly you've been on the ass for Widow's Bay, Vampirelist start Margo's that's like top of my list.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, is that I've done? It is done? Yeah, they're doing season two. I think I think they're trying to get come out next year. Yeah, Margo's got my that's a good one. I don't know where they put with that. That's a good one too. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So I just hear the tales of these amazing shows that are just backlogged right now. And plus I'm like trying to get through some of these like two thousand and six Golden Geeks movies too, So like my priorities on watching shows, it's kind of on the back burner right now. Unfortunately, I was trying to like dig for just some of like my favorite animated shows lately and like some of those writers, because I I obviously love animated content, and I I think there's just a lack of that in Obviously we have the what If series, but like, okay, Disney plus shows they've said, they've they've said, right, they're kind of pulling back a little bit on.
Speaker 1: The Yeah, they definitely. Yeah, I think there's gonna be less of them and stuff in there.
Speaker 2: Then, like you know, like I think there is still.
Speaker 1: Walking right now. We got X Men and Spidey right now.
Speaker 2: That's actually a good point. I am very seven, So I completely am out of that. I don't qualify to complain about the lack of animated content that I guess, but.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's a pitch you need. You're like, hey, x Men's working, Spring was working. I got another one. Oh, Kirkland, Vox Macna writers, where do you put them?
Speaker 2: See, Mike, That's where I was going. Actually was was the rights of the Vox manca just because I haven't got it actually on the Scar project, if it's animated, Honestly, I would trust them with it. I think they could do an amazing tale with Scar, uh Tale of Revenge. I don't know anything about SCR, so I'm I'm totally pulling uh whatever there. But yeah, the first two seasons of Vox Macina have some of just like the crazy moments and arcs, and they do such a good job at like giving attention and care to all of the roster, Like I think every character has like a really solid arc that they go through. And yeah, totally an ensemble cast.
Speaker 1: What is the vibe of that show? Like very funny or very.
Speaker 2: It's really it's funny and dark at the same time, Like like it's it's definitely R rated. It's like invincible level of like Gore and like people get totally fucked up, but like because there's a barred character that's just a horn dog and he's always just fucking everything and like it's it's all over the place.
Speaker 1: Okay though, because I keep pitching at Avengers ninety seven show because they keep popping up at ninety seven is like a minus spoil like some Avengers characters.
Speaker 2: But I think that would be well, like I was gonna mention like the Harley Quinn Show and just how like, yeah, like crude that humor is, but it's also just so funny. But like I feel like someone dead the DC universe more. Yeah, see that that would actually be a really good one.
Speaker 1: Remember, Donald Glover is working on dead Pnide show before Fox got bought, so.
Speaker 2: I feel like I did not know that. Yeah, I just forgot because it came so long ago.
Speaker 1: But I also wonder if if Ryan Reynolds would let them do that, even though he doesn't own them, they would just be like, no, I'm not letting you. I'm not letting you touch dead Pool without me, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like the other ensemble cast that I like, I feel like they're all kind of taken, like like they're all kind of doing stuff right now unless I'm just totally missing. So like Fantastic four obviously covered, what else do we got? The The X Men are obviously doing their own thing. I mean, like, is there like an X Force thing?
Speaker 1: I guess you could do Deadpool that maybe Alpha Flight the Canadian X Men.
Speaker 2: That would be really fun because like, especially if you have those like the team of like a Vox macadel, like you could be totally invested in their adventure and their story and like really be interested in those characters. But they are just such a a freak show cast that I think there would be some good humor in there. I think I think you won me over on there, the Alpha Flight at the Canadian representative on a Disney Plus show. That that could be really fun. You can even have Deadpool crossover in there too. Oh yeah, the Canadian pairing.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, yeah, there you go. Mike says, uh, put them on the New Guardians maybe maybe our Champions Yeah probably not Champions. I got, let's do the PG version right, but yeah Guardians the Champions that's young Avengers, like just like sometimes that they're called but stupid name. Yeah, but you know what's worse that are young Avengers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're both bad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, Guardian little leagues.
Speaker 2: That's what that reminds me of. You know, you got the majors and then you got the little leaguers.
Speaker 1: The young Avengers. Yeah, Guardians you can't do because, like we know, in a couple of years, like you know, God's not gonna be at DC anymore. So you know, hey, I'm just saying it's just in yeah, well, I'm just saying we took about these comic cons whatnot. Let's see, the contracts up in twenty twenty seven doesn't go anywhere to the twenty eight, twenty twenty nine comic con. You're not telling me. Ken Foggy's on stage and James Gunn Fuck it, they announced Guardians four and they don't know an now it's gun first. It's like, oh they didn't gun to that, and they get the logo everything. Oh and then all we got to there. We got a director really excited to be working with him. We think, you know, he sets up like it's a new person, and then that person walks out James Gunn massive pop. You know what happens, right, The people lose their fucking mind. Chris Patsy thank God. And then then we can stop posting these weird fucking videos. Go see Young washing everybody. So I hope that, uh you know, that's why they can't write guardians, because they're keeping it warm. They know they're looking over there and they're like, we see mant tomorrow. We see what's gonna happen with that. You know. They they got the right track that I do. They know what's about to happen. They know it's about to go down, you know, so we will see. All right, I'm gonna quickly pull up some videos because we've got already gone long. We're new videos, trailers