Speaker 1: Uh uh uh, what's up, everybody.
Speaker 2: It's Cecily here with Stephanie here to talk about all the bullshits that's going on in the world.
Speaker 3: We're doing a bullshit what why do we have to do a song?
Speaker 4: Now you can do a song. I don't see.
Speaker 2: I mean this is not don't don't put your stop listen, look at me, look at me.
Speaker 4: Stop hating yourself.
Speaker 3: I mean I don't. I'm fine. Okay.
Speaker 2: That's like the joke I used to have about doctor Phil, the doctor Phil, you know, like the joke being that He's like, ah, did they used to they bullied you when you were growing up? Did they call you scrawnie? Like bones? And they're like, they didn't call me fat bone that now you're calling me that they didn't.
Speaker 3: He would just say the dumbest shit, did they say your house? What? No? I wasn't even I was I'm not even that was a problem.
Speaker 4: Probably yeah.
Speaker 2: And then it was like and then he just have these like fifties they call you string being. No, nobody in the eighties is going to call you string being. That's a fact.
Speaker 3: Woorass string bean?
Speaker 4: Nope, doctor Field, No, they call you blockhead?
Speaker 3: What no? Or as well. I've called it.
Speaker 2: You like, everyone has glasses. Now, it's cool everyone. He just didn't get that. He's like, oh, is it because you had glasses?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I hadn't thought of that anyway. Okay, so why did we even say that? Oh, because you were being hard on yourself. And I was saying, like, just because you're weird doesn't mean you should be hard on yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and what is weird anyway? It's so it's a thing that a lot of people call me. Sure, but it doesn't have to label, you know, I don't do labels.
Speaker 2: I just found out the answer to a question that I was googling, which will be a surprise for you as well when we talk about one of the Wilson brothers. But we'll get to that. Let's not start with that. It's not that small potatoes. I want to just start with Brittany. This isn't like a huge story, but I think I think we need to talk about it. Oh, it's a pretty I feel like it's a kind of a big story. I love for on the same Hey, we don't even know if it's the same story. Okay, does it have to do with her driving? Yes, Well, it's the same story.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think when you get to a point with britt where it's just come, you know, you've just come to expect certain behaviors from her, so you're like, well, is this anything new? But it's kind of crazy that our baseline for her behavior is pretty fucking crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, okay, so she got her duy, you know, so maybe I don't know for license was suspended for six months. Most people and they get a DUI, they do lose their license for like six months. Brittany, I'm not sure either way, because she wasn't driving this car. Somebody else was driving her black Mercedes that we see terrorizing the city. And let me remind you I used to, I mean I still do live at the foot of Hollywood Hills, Hollywood Hills West where I live, and I used to be terrorized by Justin Bieber all the time. He had like a Lamborghini I believe, very brightly colored and he would like zoom all through Alpos Canyon where I live, like all through the hills at all hours of the night, and we would just hear it and be like, there's Justin. How annoying is that? So you see a Mercedes, a black Mercedes, weaving in and out of traffic.
Speaker 4: Usually it's Britney Spears. That's frustrating to me.
Speaker 2: So she was going down the one oh one freeway, which we so often have to take. It's definitely more than I do, yes, and it's you know, it's a little bit I'm just gonna say it. I'm not trying to cause trouble, but it's a little bit of a dangerous It's my least favorite freeway. I hate it. It's so dangerous. You have to get across people go so fast.
Speaker 3: You dislike that one more than the four to five. The foural five is just a straight shot.
Speaker 2: You get on the foural five and you basically get to stay in whatever lane you want till you get to San Diego, you know, or wherever you're going. So to me, that makes more sense. You're not changing freeways all the time. But the one on one, I mean you to get over six lanes in like one minute. I hate it, and I hate that she's on it at all. So she's driving around on it all the time, Like, where are you going all the time? Maybe a dance studio. I want to believe she's doing something like, great for herself.
Speaker 4: It's all self care.
Speaker 3: You're like, oh, one thing about Brittany self care is very important to her, So good for you girl. It's like, no, she's just out drinking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all care going on, little baby, keep on keeping on. So she's in this Mercedes and you see then people know that because they're behind her and they're not going that fast, but they're going too fast to do this. They're going forty five miles an hour, which is pretty fast. That's almost fifty miles an hour. You're kind of zooming down the freeway. She stands up and sticks her head out of the moon roof of the Mercedes. So people around herre like, oh my god, that's Britney Spears and she's making a little bit of a show of it.
Speaker 4: First off, that could.
Speaker 2: Be very dangerous anything in la on a freeway, any tire, anything could just flip up and just hit you in the head.
Speaker 3: That's just so stupid going that fast. Yeah, I'm just so sick of it.
Speaker 2: And so then she was doing like I guess she was doing like a little dance you see her a little dance move.
Speaker 3: I didn't.
Speaker 2: She was grinding and dancing and that's really all. There was two of it, Like her sources were like, she was just trying to see if there's traffic, as if you didn't have ways, like you don't have any kind of GPS service that tells you where there's traffic.
Speaker 4: Brittany has to climb out of the car and footloose this.
Speaker 3: Well, did you hear what she said? Her respond to it? Yeah, it says this article in page six says Britney Spears dismissed any criticism after she put on a wild show in Los Angeles traffic on Thursday. And then it repeats the story that you just said, and then it says on Sunday, that's today, we're recording this today. Spears posted a pick of herself dramatically lying on top of the roof of her car with her arms spread wide on Instagram, telling her followers she was quote arching to the lords. Oh no, yes, And then the quote is what people see is two seconds of insanity of me arching to the lords. Like eight exclamation points, she wrote, quote yet the days and hours of my reality eight more exclamation points. That thing is what it seems, Oh my god, is okay?
Speaker 2: Listen, you know I'm not a conspiracy theorist, but there has been a long time conversation that Brittany has been cloned and this is not Brittany. Is it possible? Just hear me out, because it's so like, what is she saying? Is she one of the like the people the lizard people, like.
Speaker 3: What is going on?
Speaker 4: Or is it just maybe it's manic, maybe a little manic?
Speaker 3: I mean, of course, yes, she's definitely manic and probably I don't know, is there more more than manic? Uh? Yeah, I mean I guess, or there can be like pretty like she could be having It's like she could be having posis for sure.
Speaker 2: Or on drugs or on some kind of drug. You know, let's not ever let's not ever count that out note or both. But whatever she's doing, she's just Brittany.
Speaker 4: And you know that. I really don't.
Speaker 2: Care unless it harms your children or harms people on the street. Now, I don't know that driving down the freeway with your head out the thing is really going to hurt anybody else, but it's just so unsafe for her.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's annoying. Yeah, I mean, but I guess you know, do your thing, girl. It is it is annoying. You know what I was thinking about for a second when we were talking about this, how are some people always in the news and some people in the news like crazy for a little while and then you just like, all of a sudden, they're all better or something. And what that what that brings to mind is Justin Bieber, who you mentioned before, Like remember when he was in the news constantly and he and went arrested. Yeah, it's getting arrested and they were about to get a divorce and she was so sick of his antics, and then what happened, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, you just I don't know.
Speaker 2: He got arrested a lot like as I want to say, a child, because back when he was getting those mugshots, he looked like he was sixteen, but he wasn't right, he always looked young. And yeah, DUIs he left he got arrested for buying a monkey in Europe and then he just left it in the German airport or something like he's think, God, the monkey is fine.
Speaker 3: I looked.
Speaker 4: I did look into it.
Speaker 2: And by the way, not to take us out of it, but Bubbles the chimp, Michael Jackson's chimp is still alive and doing very well. So thankfully is in a nice, like, you know, place that is supposed to be where he's supposed to be, not huh, in Michael Jackson's house, right, That can make you a little crazy, But so yeah, that monkey is better off. But yeah, he was just doing nutty things. And I think I think with Justin and maybe the same could be said for Brittany in some ways, I do think there was some abuse for him and he really acted out in that way. I think that Diddy. I think there was a real Diddy connection there.
Speaker 3: I think when like the do you think there were a bunch of stories about him acting erratically when the documentary came out.
Speaker 2: That and both and before. I think he was molested by Ditty, I really do. I think some weird shit went down and I think he could not process it. And I think that he was, you know, also getting very famous very fast, so he was, you know, just like I can do anything. But I think a lot of it came out of because he's like, he won't talk about it. He's really tight lipped about it, but he's like those close to him are like, you know, he's very depressed and very upset about the Diddy stuff coming out. He doesn't want any part of it. I think he he saw, if nothing else, he saw some ship that he wished he had.
Speaker 3: Right, but interestingly, but don't you agree that it's a little bit interesting that, like it was kind of going bad for a while, and we were hearing a lot about him recently, and now, yeah, I guess he got a shit together. I guess.
Speaker 4: So, I guess he got a shit together.
Speaker 2: I told you my ex boyfriend's sister used to go to church like a youth, like a like a Wednesday, not not just church, but like a Bible study. She went to Bible study every week. Yeah, she was like that, and he was. He would be there often at their Beverly Hills Bibble study.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 2: So I think he's torn, was torn and is trying, you know, is kind of religiously sort of rooted. But at the same time he yeah, I kind of I forgive. I forgive both of them. I don't think either of them are bad people. But when you start putting other people in danger, buck off.
Speaker 3: Yeah for sure.
Speaker 2: Okay, that should we Why don't you tell us about Luke Wilson story.
Speaker 3: Let's go there next. Okay, So, Luke Wilson, and I know that you are fine with it. You love people dating like really really young because I like big yaps because I feel like you can learn if you're thirty forty years older than someone, imagine like the kind of history they can teach you exactly exactly. And conversely, if you're dating somebody who's really really young, they can teach you all about like funny things that you can do in a text. Right. So, Luke Wilson's girlfriend, who is who is twenty four spotted with a baby for the first time as actor fifty four attends premiere. So he's thirty years her senior. Now, huh, I told you, I told you. I mean, this is a long time ago. But my father, who was a comedian, and he my mother was his third wife, so he was married four times and his last wife, he was I want to say, he was fifty four and she was twenty six, and I thought that was disgusting. So this is even worse. Yeah, she's four years old, she's in her early twenties.
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's look at what that looks like. Let's take a second, just a quick second. And I know people come for us because they're like, who cares. So you guys are angry and I don't care. We don't care anymore that you don't care. I don't care. I don't care. When you're twenty four, you let's say you so you just you're six years from your prom where you like you're you graduated high school. Maybe you went to college and you just got out. Yeah, you look different, you're esta You're not. Your brain isn't even formed yet. They say fully formed until you are twenty five years old, so you still have emotional dysregulation. You could might not, but you could. Your body is so different. I mean I had I had like the kind of baby fat on my face.
Speaker 3: Yeah, until I was.
Speaker 2: Like thirty, which is nothing wrong with either way, but like you are still really kind of honestly a child. Legally, no, you're an adult, but you kind of a child at twenty four kind of are That's what.
Speaker 3: I'm Yes, and I have I have a twenty one year old daughter, so it it hits. It hits different when you have like a daughter who's like a baby.
Speaker 2: So you're you still got baby face, You're still not necessarily fully formed as your your brain and the guy who's fifty four. Is he's almost retiring. Yes, he's six years from sixty. I know, I keep like making it sound more because I'm going, well, he's he's twenty years from eighty. I mean, we could do that all day. I mean, he's gonna be one hundred somewhere. But it's so fucking I mean, I get I know, I get it pretty, very pretty.
Speaker 4: She must be very pretty, and maybe she's really cool.
Speaker 3: It makes me feel sad about just actors in general. It's like, okay, so you know, we try to see you as an as a person. Y'all want to be seen as like, but I'm a real person, not just an actor. But then you act like this.
Speaker 2: Remember when I was telling I'm not going to say the person's obviously my name is a friend of mine, And I was talking to a friend of mine who's a little older, okay, and I was talking about how I was getting annoyed that like these guys that I know in their fifties or all they want to do is date, you know, twenty late twenties, early thirties, and it was just making me feel sad and unwanted, you know, all the things. If I'm honest, Yeah, there is some jealousy to that. And also I don't understand because when I was twenty two, I had no interest in dating a fifty five year old. I don't care if he was a middler comic right, No, that was just not exciting. Maybe like I don't know if it was some cool musician. I don't know who knows, but I just yeah, I didn't. I didn't get it. So I said this to a friend, an older guy, and he was like, well, he goes, I mean, these guys pull to thirty year olds. He said it like that can they pull them?
Speaker 3: Wow? What do you mean?
Speaker 4: He's like, can they get them? They can get them? Good for them, and he wasn't.
Speaker 2: I felt it was like, wow, you're really missing the upsetness in my voice, kind of missing the point here. Okay, He's like, yeah, if they can be and he put it that way, if they can pull them, which sounds also really like provy to me. Yeah, like saying like yeah.
Speaker 3: So so, just as an addendum to this story, so Kathy Griffin was photographed somewhere and she was holding the hand of a boy and she wrote, he's twenty two, have ad it internet?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: And Okay it turned out that she was trolling, and I thought I believed it for a minute. I was like, oh, okay, okay, Kathy, Wow, but here's the story, okay, so which goes along with what we're saying. Kathy Griffin says hard launch of twenty two year old boyfriend was a sociological experiment. So this was on el place. She has dated really young she has, she has, and that's in this but she says after it says after Kathy Griffin seemingly teased in new romance with a twenty two year old, she revealed it was all a sociological experiment to see how people would react to an older woman dating a younger man. She said, Kathy Griffin is demonstrating how fans can suddenly jump to conclusions about her love life. And then it says, you guys, thanks to all those who participated in my social media sociology experiment. She wrote, No, I'm not dating a twenty two year old. He was helping me with security during my trip to New York City?
Speaker 4: But what if I were?
Speaker 3: And then okay? According to Griffin, the various reactions she received were fascinating, she says. She says on Instagram, the comments were mostly get it girl, and he's so fire emoji. Good for you, she explained in her new post over on threads a whole lot more slut shaming, accusations of grooming, and debates about how gross it would be for sixty five year old woman to date a younger man. She went on to highlight a double standard, citing several celebrity age gap romances in which the man was significantly older. And this is what we wondered if she was trolling Luke, she says. As for her examples, she noted that Luke Wilson recently welcomed a beautiful baby with his girlfriend Kendall twenty four. Other couples she listed included Michael Douglas eighty one and Catherine Zita Jones fifty six, Harrison Ford eighty three, and Calista Flockhart sixty one.
Speaker 4: Somehow that doesn't bother me that one. I don't know why.
Speaker 3: And jay Z, which this is due jay Z fifty six and Beyonce forty four.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's stretching out. That's ridiculous. That's ridiculous. Come on, they are like and they are see that's the difference. First of all, that's not a big age gap. And secondly, they are both so powerful. Beyonce is equally as powerful as jay Z, and so they have there's no dynamic there and it's not even that of a gap.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean I would date someone.
Speaker 2: Nine or years older or younger honestly, but like, yeah, we're talking decades. My thing is, I feel like if they are old enough to be your child, if they're young enough to be your child, or old enough to be your father or mother, then I think it's too big. But it's just my weird thing I made up.
Speaker 3: What do you think about Sarah Paulson and Holland Taylor. That's interesting. Now that's a big one. That's what are they thirty years apart? Yeah, over thirty years apart. Let's see.
Speaker 2: I mean they've stayed together for a really long time, like they've been they are together, but it's like it is, it does it's odd but they now that's see, they're an example. They're kind of making a point against our point, which is like, okay, I'll say this. They are both equally powerful. They're both like respected actresses, Yeah, incredibly respected.
Speaker 4: They do the same thing.
Speaker 2: So they have some kind of connection that they really fell, and I think it's kind of beautiful because they fell for each other's something. It's not like Sarah Paul's like it's just like some cutie that you know, she's not being taken for granted. They're both so good at what they do, so that makes me not that's not bothered. Yeah, I'm bothered by like when it's just a hot person, like what else does what else does Kendall Yates do? I'm looking at her. By the way, she's spotted at twenty four with baby for the first time. She looks a little older than her age.
Speaker 3: Though not that that. I don't know that she could possibly be twenty four. Uh, I mean probably in person she looks twenty four. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean she's already doing a lot of stuff. This is so interesting.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this relationship Priyanka Chapra and Nick Jonas. Okay, she's ten years older than he is, and she says, people gave us a lot of shit about that, and still do. I find it really amazing when you flip it and the guy is older, no one cares. Actually, people like it. That's so true because ten years is like the most tiny age gap in what we're even talking about. Ten years is nothing when you're looking at it. I've done ten years a guy who's forty five dating a girl who's like, say, thirty five. Right, let's just say, nobody would ever be like whoa age gap? But you make the woman the ten years older and people are like, whoa younger guy. I think it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at Kendall's Instagram with a lot of pictures with baby. It's nothing, you know what I like about her. I'm going to say, if this is the right, it might be the wrong Kendle, because this does not look like, yeah, this is a different person.
Speaker 3: I was like, I was gonna say, it's like she's really down home. I mean, she's like two hundred pounds. Looks like there's another gentleman that's in the picture. It's like, oh yeah, that's not the right same one. Looks like there's another looks like they live on a farm and maybe they're Amish.
Speaker 4: Good for him, Good for him.
Speaker 3: Okay, I have a really quick little celebrity story and then you have one two to take us out. Okay, this is just like a little surprise for you that this just made me laugh. Oh yeah, okay, okay, hold on, it disappeared, so now I have to find it. You know, what do you want to do yours? First?
Speaker 2: I will tell you this, although I don't think that you're gonna get this joke.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you my story first. But somebody, uh, I think I may have lost it.
Speaker 3: It was so good.
Speaker 4: Do you have a thing on threads where you can go and see.
Speaker 3: What you've liked? And you can't really do that, it doesn't show you like it used to.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't. I'm not gonna be able to do the joke, so forget it. It was something about Lindsey Graham. I know we stay away from this kind of stuff, but it made it made me laugh. But you're not going to get it because you never use Instacart, and you'd have to use Instacart to understand the joke. So I'm just gonna let it. It's going to be more exciting not knowing what it was. Okay, I'll tell you mine. John Stamos. This kind of made me laugh. So I I've been rewatching or not rewatching for some reason in my algorithm. John Stamos keeps coming up, and I'm going to tell you. He he bugs me a little bit and I don't even know why, Like he just bugs me. I've not really heard bad or good. I think it's cool that he plays the drums with the Beach Boys.
Speaker 3: I guess like.
Speaker 2: He's fine, He's fine, Okay. But so he went on this interview with Bobby Bones. He's this Texas DJ who's syndicated. I've met Bobby.
Speaker 3: I know Bobby Bones, Bobby Bones Bones, he's always So he went on his show, his podcast, and he said he started talking about Dancing with the Stars, and he's like, every single season, literally every season, they asked me to be on it, and I'm like, don't he goes.
Speaker 4: I finally was like, do not ask me again. I don't want to go on it.
Speaker 2: So he's telling this to Bobby Bones, who did go on Dancing with the Stars, and one Bobby Bones, the DJ one Dancing with the.
Speaker 3: Stars, like a few years ago. Wow, how come I haven't heard that name before?
Speaker 2: No, I had, because the show is because the show is getting it's not even a D list.
Speaker 3: I mean, there's no reason you would know him, no reason, But I wouldn't you think I would have heard the name of he won Dancing with the Stars.
Speaker 2: Not necessarily, I could if you read me, like the names of all the people that won the last fifteen years, I probably know five of them.
Speaker 3: I swear, Okay, I know these people.
Speaker 2: So John Samus was like, well, what's what makes the show good is that people are suffering and looking like fools. They're breaking their feet and I don't want it. Okay, all right, that makes sense. But like this guy has done so many bad movies and TV spin offs. He's worried about being like Uncle Jesse, doesn't want to look like a fool.
Speaker 3: Just take the money. And I saw this weird.
Speaker 2: Interview with him where he was talking about like he was in Jesus Christ Superstar. I want to say when they when they brought it up with Cynthia Rivo, like at the Bowl and everything. It was a really big deal and he had a small part and he was like, yeah, didn't even know.
Speaker 3: What I was doing.
Speaker 2: I didn't even know the music really, And I was just like, fuck it, I'm so amazing. I can just do like he kind of has coke brain all the time. And then apparently he like couldn't remember the words. He was being funny about the story, but Cynthia was trying to mouth the words to him. Oh, but it's hard to explain the way that John talks. It's like it's it's odd. He moves his hands around so much that you think he's going to hit something nearby. I just I have a feeling I wouldn't want him around, like glassware.
Speaker 3: It's like those It's like a many years ago when everybody smoked, when people would be talking, but they'd have so much ash at the end of their cigarette that you're like kind of bobbing and weaving because you're hoping you'll hit with it, exactly like Martin Short.
Speaker 2: Would do when he was doing that guy the lawyer with the thing and he's shaking and it's just moving, is yeah, exact?
Speaker 4: Well, Stamos was. It was a little.
Speaker 2: There's something and I feel like there's a story that I'm forgetting about him that was annoying, but I don't quite remember.
Speaker 3: So this is just based on my own thing.
Speaker 2: Okay, that whole story basically just he's not going to do Dancing with the Stars no matter how much you bake.
Speaker 3: Stop asking him, people, please please. I do like that as almost a flex but to a person who won it.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, the guys probably okay, to each their.
Speaker 3: Own God, right, so rude.
Speaker 2: It's really kind of rude, right, Okay, do you want me to tell Oh, my god, I found one of the things that's the controversy. Can I tell you really quick? I just asked ai. John Stamos has been involved in three major recent controversies, okay, and he faced severe online criticism in November twenty four for wearing a fake bald cap in a social media photo to support his Full House co star Dave Coolier, who was diagnosed with lymphoma because he went through I think I think Dave maybe went through chemo maybe, and so so he put on a bald cap like as though he was wanted to make it look like he shaved his head.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this solidarity, my brother. Yeah, he says it was a joke, though he says both he and Dave Golier publicly defended the tribute as a lighthearted inside joke.
Speaker 4: So that's that's fine. We're gonna let him pass on that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: He also publicly defended his former co star Lori Laughlin regarding her involvement in the twenty nineteen college admission scandal, and he blamed her husband.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's that's not that bad. Oh yeah, that kind of recent. Yeah, he was like, fuck that guy. I've wanted you to leave him for a long time. He's bad news.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah, Massimo Arcis Massimo, Yeah, Massimo. And then this one's not a controversy at all about him. He wrote a memoir in twenty twenty three and said he was abused by a babysitter when he was like young. So I mean, all right, I'm gonna give him a break.
Speaker 3: Why is that a controversy.
Speaker 2: That's not a controversy. Well, AI doesn't understand the question, you know, uh huh.
Speaker 3: I just if you said to A if you said to Ai, that's not really a controversy. AI would be like, you know what, You're absolutely right, My bad. I won't do that again.
Speaker 4: Josh Peck.
Speaker 2: That's the one where he was waving his hands around and it says he addresses the controversy of getting the Olsen Twins fired from Full House.
Speaker 3: Oh well did he do that?
Speaker 2: I'm looking at this this is oh yeah, this is the one where he is he is so unhinged. Yeah, I guess he got them escorted out for crying too much. Oh as babies. So again, it's kind of a joke. You know what, at the end of the day, I think we kind of like him. You didn't like babies.
Speaker 3: Some people don't have a sense of humor at all.
Speaker 4: And it was almost us. It was almost us.
Speaker 3: And now we love him again.
Speaker 4: Let's do the surprise.
Speaker 3: I so excited. Okay, here we go. The surprise is Mick Jagger reacts to John Mullaney saying he was not nice when they work together at SNL. I saw that. Oh you saw it. It's just a cute little story. It is nothing bad, but it's so funny. So it says Mick Jagger reacted to John Mullaney saying the Rolling Stones frontman was not nice when they worked together. Mick Jagger says, a lot, a lot of paper and show business. This is not the right accent.
Speaker 4: But yeah, that's right. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I only hang around other people in show business because they've got some min coleman. They could relate to each other, and you get disassociated from what paintball might call real life. He Jagger eighty two admitted to New York Times magazine so in his twenty nineteen comedy special, mullaney recounted his experience as an SNL writer pitching sketches to Jagger, who has been a frequent guest on the show and is a close friend with Laurne Michaels. My friends were all like is he nice? No? Or maybe he is for his version of life, because he has a very different life. He said. He played to stadiums of twenty thousand people cheering for him like he's a god for fifty years. That must change a person. Mulaney admitted, if you do that for fifty years, you're never again going to be like, does anyone have a laptop charger? I could borrow? You know that bullshit way we all have to talk to get through life. And then do you remember that, because then he said that he had pitched This is not in this interview, but the funny thing that we all say as a private joker on here is that John mulaney was saying that he'd pitched something, remember, and Mick Jagger was like, not funny, Yes, it's no funny, not funny, And he thought that.
Speaker 4: Was So mc jagger is good on SNL. He does a great job.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So Jagger says that he never saw Moline's comedy special, though he agreed he had a different perspective than most people. Obviously, it's not normal, he said, of his lavish lifestyle. It's not like most people's lives. It does affect you. You can become disassociated. And then he says that he's actively tried to fight against becoming alienated from the public. He says, I mean, you do fight against it. It's a conscious effort. This is how he tries to stay in touch with the regular people. He says, it's quite easy. You go out and walk on the street on your own and do normal things.
Speaker 2: You go buy the New York Times, you go buy don't like he means, he meant the whole thing. First of all, no one's buying the New York Times, right, and you're not going down there and buying a paper. Secondly, he means buying the New York Times. He's like, you know, lock, everybody you buy a lock. Some kind of media conglomerate about the New York Times.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the paper, you know the paper. But this is just interesting. I'm just gonna leave this story with this. But I thought this was an insight by Mick Jagger because he says he says, nevertheless, that's only temporary, because psychologically, your actual state of mind is permanently damaged. This is from celebrity. Your late twenties and early thirties is a very tough time for people in this business because it's a big ego trip, and you have to have a huge ego to do this. He says. People that do this that don't have huge egos have huge problems because they have to manufacture a completely different personality. He says, I have a friend who's standing joke is that I behave at a dinner party like I behave on stage, and he insisted that he'd learned how to switch off his ambastic stage persona. I think it comes with age. You've heard all these stories about method actors, he said. They take it to the absolute extreme, so they're like the character all the time, and then after the movie's over, they're still in character. Takes a long time to sluff off the character. So which character do you go back to? Is he always going to carry some of that character and his true character whatever it is. He concluded, this is the show business dichotomy, and it's something you learn to live with and you always hope that you're a so called normal person underneath. I thought that was interesting. He's basically saying you have to have a huge ego because if you don't, then you're faking it all the time, which is not healthy.
Speaker 4: I've heard that before. I do think though.
Speaker 2: I just heard a story last week about Aubrey Aubrey plaus Aubrey Plaza, Audrey Aubrey. She was, you know, on Parks and rec of course, and who's the guy that's married to Amy Poehler on Parks and Rec with mustache Nick nick Offerman.
Speaker 3: Yes, so she was.
Speaker 2: She was telling the story because she's very funny and self aware or whatever. And she said they were working long hours and a pa was like, can I get you anything? And she's like, oh yeah, I'd love a cup of coffee. And so that's fine, nothing wrong with that. But apparently, and she says she tells the story that Nick was like, you know, or you could get your own cup of coffee. It's right there, and he just points, you know, and he was like, not being a dick. She wasn't mad at Nick for saying that she you know, on the threads or where people are like, oh, Nick's man's plaining how to get she can get coffee if she wants from a PA. But it's like nobody was in the wrong with the story. But Nick makes a point she doesn't have to like make someone go get her coffee, and she and she was like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: It hadn't really occurred to me, but yeah, yeah, I could probably just go pour it myself. Although that is why that person has a job being a PA. Yeah, yeah, so that you don't have to leave the set to go get your own coffee.
Speaker 2: But okay, she wasn't like sending Yeah, I don't think it was I don't think anybody was wrong. Maybe Nick was being a little annoying if you really break it down in some ways, like I'd be annoyed because I would get the fuck I'd get the pas to do everything. I'd be like, can you listen, I need you to track down a therapist I had in two thousand and five?
Speaker 3: Are you following? Like you just what if the real story was like Nick Offerman, he just turns out to be the biggest asshole. If the real story was he was like, you're a chick, send your tits out to get it, like.
Speaker 2: Speaking, if I want to do one more story that I want to sneak in because he brought up John Mulaney and made me think of this, and you know, we're all fans of John Mulaney here.
Speaker 3: I don't.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't want to be married to him, that's for sure. But I'm pretty sure he did some looks Maxing. He definitely did some looks maxing. Some of it is like, you know, I think he got an ear He must have had his ears taped back, which why not. I mean he looks awesome from like a really goofy looking dude. He had his teeth fixed, he had his ears pinned. I think he had his jaw. I think he had a little mini bottom face lift.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Okay, it's great and it made me think of looks max and I'm like, oh did he do? Because I became obsessed with that looxmaxer from this was like a couple months ago.
Speaker 4: But you know, you guys probably heard that last week.
Speaker 2: This guy named Connor Murphy who was a huge looks Maxing influencer.
Speaker 4: He died at thirty two years old.
Speaker 2: He had two point seven million followers on YouTube alone, just YouTube, and well no across YouTube and Instagram for sharing bodybuilding and fitness content, and the picture of him is just outrageous. He's like too small of a frame to have arms the way he does and it's crazy. So he's a looks maxing guy. He was in Thailand, you know, they're all like travel the world to make their videos and stuff, and he was acting erradically on a so yes, authorities in this province of Thailand responded to a call up man acting erradically at a luxury rental property and then he drowned in a lake.
Speaker 3: People just saw him.
Speaker 2: He was like going nuts, like running around being wild and then just like boom in the lake. He, like I said, had two point seven million followers and would do all this. And so there was something that came out about how he was posting content of himself injecting himself with something. They were calling it liquid gold. Do you know what liquid I don't know what that is. No, what is liquid gold?
Speaker 4: Can you google that please?
Speaker 2: So we could at least just know what that is, because that didn't. I don't think he just died from drowning in the lake. I think he took something liquid gold. It's supplements let's find out what it is. Okay, Yeah, uh, I don't know. What does liquid gold supplement do. It's a popular organic Fenu Greek free lactation supplement.
Speaker 3: Are you sure?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, it says he and his twenty two year old girlfriend. It's fine, had booked the luxury rental property for three months. They were just going to go crazy and live in Thailand, and which sounds like, oh.
Speaker 3: God, I got I got something, hold on, hold on, Okay. The term liquid gold in the looks maxin community refers to a dangerous practice involving the injection of actual gold into the bloodstream. Yep, it's an extreme, unproven method stemming from the unregulated, stemming from unregulated subcultures, pursued by some influencers in the belief that it enhances skin tone, grants superhuman traits, or brings spiritual enlightenment. And then it says why it is extremely dangerous gold toxicity. Injected gold does not safely integrate with the body. It's known to cause severe medical issues, severe side effects that includes gastro intestinal bleeding, dermatitis, kidney damage, inflamed lung tissue. Yeah, and it says, oh, and it says it says, uh, it's it can alter a person's mental state and induce psychosis.
Speaker 4: Well, that's it, says.
Speaker 2: Police reportedly discovered that much of the property this like expensive property got in Thailand had been vandalized with black and yellow paint, which Murphy's girlfriend told authorities happened overnight while she was sleeping. So he had some kind of psychotic break while she was asleep. I really doubt that. I'm sure she woke up during that. Can you imagine, like, I'm so sleepy, I'm not going to sleep, don't get into trouble. As he's injecting liquid gold and then he's just wrecking the entire place and painting it yellow, and she's just like, oh, this is I don't even know what what.
Speaker 3: I was so tired, Oh my god.
Speaker 2: So Murphy's girlfriend told the police that his erratic behavior was unusual and had never happened before. Okay considered himself part of the looks maxine community, the sect of the Internet often associated with creator Clavi what's his name, clav clavicular And this is men who go to extreme lengths to optimize their physical appearance.
Speaker 4: And there's more and more.
Speaker 2: There's like other ones that are just becoming becoming a problem.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say yeah, and he he looks mad.
Speaker 3: He did, Yeah, he did.
Speaker 2: The weird sometimes they break bones in their face to get the bones to come back, like with a more of an edge to them.
Speaker 3: I mean, they are not fucking around. So that's where we are in society. Everybody enjoy that. The other day I asked my kids in a nice way. I was like, could you just take a sledgehammer and just slam it into my cheekbone? And they wouldn't do it, which I thought was rude. Sucks.
Speaker 4: I know, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: I mean, you raise them best you can, and you hope they'll be there when you know, when you need them.
Speaker 3: I do, I do, But I'm like, oh my god, like you won't. You also won't take the trash out? Is there anything that you will do to help me? And you know, they acted like it was just weird. They're weird. Is just not to bring it full circle, they're weird? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you know what somebody asked me once we're going to leave on this. I know this is going way too long, but like just for a little old school time, m hmm. I was just going to make a joke that I injected myself with like like eagle sweat so that I could make myself part eagle.
Speaker 3: You know, didn't I tell you that?
Speaker 2: One time a guy asked me and he was serious. He was really intelligent, extremely smart guy, and he was like, I'm embarrassed to ask this, but like, could you carry a dog, like if you got like in vitro with a dog fetus, Like, could you carry the dog like in you like as a baby and then give birth to the dog.
Speaker 4: And I didn't even know, Like I didn't. I then I was like, oh my.
Speaker 3: God, what that's so cute.
Speaker 4: No, of course not what And then I of course came home and just made sure.
Speaker 3: But no, you cannot see. I mean, dog's pregnancies are very short.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well they're like three or four months first of all.
Speaker 3: And yeah, they're like yeah exactly, they're like sixty I mean, you can have a dog.
Speaker 4: Baby in sixty days.
Speaker 3: You're in bilical cor It's not Gonnare's that it doesn't work in the same way. It's not going to.
Speaker 2: Attach, it's a different size, there's different nutrients that the dog would need from you, right, couldn't like squeeze that out of your jash like he was not kidding, and he was like sixty.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So you guys, you know when we talk about and we hear women like we really need to have more women's health available, like how babies, you know, how babies are made, and how periods work, and like hormones as we age, Like.
Speaker 4: Can we can we get on those guys?
Speaker 3: Yeah, we need to. Hey, tomorrow, we're gonna have for you. Don't think that we don't know about the jacket Antonoff and Mark Qually's story. We're covering that borrow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we've been digging into that, so stay tuned. And then we've got a lot of fun little treats this week. Yes, yeah, hey with us and on Patreon. We had a fun Patreon. I found so many more of those since then. But we we go after dating threads. These people that post like these screenshots of day people that they're trying to meet on bumble and they're hilarious and ridiculous and I love them. It's very fats on Patreon. If you're just very old sichool board, go on and join.
Speaker 3: Yeah, all right, thanks everybody, love you bydy bye