Speaker 1: The people do the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the the.
Speaker 1: Bum the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 3: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the.
Speaker 2: The the the the the.
Speaker 1: Don't do the don't do.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the don't do the the the.
Speaker 2: The the.
Speaker 1: The the the the the the the the the the the the.
Speaker 3: The b.
Speaker 1: The people don't do the doople do? Then? They don't do that.
Speaker 2: The future of your business is here. With WIS, you can get advanced GAI capabilities for more customer now a large.
Speaker 1: The people, they don't do the doop the.
Speaker 2: The the, the, the, the, the.
Speaker 1: The the the.
Speaker 4: The I at you, oh yeah, baby, oh yeah baby, oh oh yeah, get it together.
Speaker 5: I got that very white, very white bartone baby brother Verry White bear tone baby, my my baby.
Speaker 6: Girl, I forget. How does it even have words? That Verry White song?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Get it together, my my baby? What's up y'all? How you doing? My voice sound is sounding rich and baseful today. Pace Oh one more?
Speaker 1: Pace?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, like a nineteen ninety three bas CD pomping out of my subwhippers. What's up? How y'all doing today? How durant today? Look? My tweet from yesterday was somewhat popular. I'm not sure I believe these stats either, because I looked at another similar tweet and engagement where there was two hundred shares and there was two thousand likes and something like one hundred thousand views. So I'm not sure I believe thirty two thousand views and nine hundred likes on two hundred and twenty retweets. It doesn't match up to the previous stats, and it looks like the views are dropping, which shouldn't be correct because after the Duran interview, we had a like massive bump in subs this week three thousand or last week three thousand in the last month, I think, so there's nothing that's happened that actually would have run people off. Everything is on the upswing, although I did see that Elon tweeted what yesterday or two days ago that they were purging a lot of bots. So when I hit seventy k, it jumped down thirty people, which is back up to seventy k. We had our seventy k party, which is cool. But yeah, I mean, you know, we constantly deal with this, and it's really frustrating. You know if this is like your your thing. So what that means to you guys is I'm going to require I need you guys to hit like to hit share. You also got to remember on the YouTube channel here to turn on your notific notifications. If you don't click notifications, you won't be notified as to win. We go live, and I'm always getting people complaining I never get onto your live. When are you live? I don't have a set time, so you got to kinda hop up on here when I'm doing it. But if you turn on your notifications, usually that works. So today we're going to talk about our top ten list, and people were saying, well, I can't do all of these. What if I can't do number seven and number eight? I know that not everybody can do all of these. These are recommendations as things you want to shoot for. It might take you a few years to get into this position. Okay, so let's not spurg boys and girls. Let's handle things like adults. Let's relax, let's calm down and work our way through these. These are goals, advice, things to shoot for. There were a couple of things in the comments people brought up that could be added to the list, correct, a couple of things to tweak, things that I didn't exactly flesh out. So let's talk about some of that top ten ways. And they're not in any specific order, they're just all they're all tops, they're all number ones. Some of them are obviously a little more important. I put that as number one, but number ten is also pretty important too for most people's lifestyle and the way that they're going to live. Even though things are getting difficult, and yeah, things are probably going to get more and more difficult, that's true. So we want to try to be well situated, well prepared, well positioned for things that are coming. Nobody knows exactly what's coming. Nobody knows with certitude in the next five, ten, twenty thirty years, I mean, could be the end of the world.
Speaker 2: It could not be.
Speaker 6: We don't know, Okay, we don't need to be arrogant, puffed up and deluded into thinking that, oh, we know that the mark of the Beast is this thing and it's gonna roll out tomorrow, and it's just not wise to operate that way. So what we want to do is be well positioned in either scenario, whether it's the end of the world or whether it's not. You know, you feel me, you know what I mean. So today we're going to have a practical stream where we talk about ten practical ways, and we're gonna exposit and expand on each of these to help figure out like pretty common sense, probably pretty obvious to you guys. Finding a solid Orthodox church I'll never call until I started these streams. I think it's because the fan is on. I have to turn the air down to breathe because of the fallen But I think we have the air down sufficiently to breathe.
Speaker 2: But breathe with.
Speaker 7: Men through the brushshaw Cot.
Speaker 6: Yeah, Yeah, play more game, a little bit of prodigy, prodigy, a little bit of prodigy for you techno connoisseurs, and breathed with me. Number one, Finding an Orthodox Church that's solid. Unfortunately, not every Orthodox church necessarily will be solid. I would say that in comparison to what people experience in the Roman Catholic world, just in terms of quote liberalism at the local parish, there does tend to be a lot more liberalism in the world of nova sort of Romantholicism than what you'll find in the average or there. You know, for example, this week, LP Dea Fourros is praying at a BLM activist event, so you know that can't happen. But it's not just limited to a jurisdiction. So we needn't think that all of our solutions are going to be one sided by Oh, if I just join one jurisdiction, I'll be problem free. Any jurisdiction or Orthodox church will have its own unique set of problems. But it does seem that certain jurisdictions tend to be more on the liberal side. It does seem like in America there's a lot more liberalized Greek and Oca parishes. But that doesn't mean that there aren't some good ones. So you just have to experience all of the local parishes and figure out what is the best fit. There's no easy oh just do this one but I would say as things progress, you know, it's becoming more and more evident where various jurisdictions are citing and in what direction they're going. So at this stage, though, you don't have to worry about all of that stuff too much if you're new to Orthodoxy. But as everyone probably has heard figured out, certain jurisdictions are not at all supporters of myself or the things that we talk about, because we don't fit under the banner of something like ancient faith radio. We're not controlled by some larger superstructure, foundation or entity, and we typically don't really compromise on topics. We just present, you know, straight up stuff. And there's a lot of entities that would like to promote Americanism, liberalism, skittle stuff, feminism, women diact in it, even women priests, and there are people in various jurisdictions and various groups that want to promote those things. We don't line up with those things. We don't promote universalism, we don't promote origin as a saint like Bishop Glitzen does. So there's a lot of that domain which will tell you to avoid myself and others in our circles. So there's not going to be any necessarily easy answers. Even in the American Orthodox landscape, it seems more and more than a lot of people are also infected with a lot of Protestant attitudes, even in the Orthodox world. So you get a lot of these people who think that Protestant ideas of penal substitution, original sin, Calvinist views of original sin, that those are the Orthodox positions. And these are almost always people with no training, no philosophy, no degree, no theology, haven't spent much time in these areas, and they really just live on Twitter, and they confuse people, particularly they confuse catechumens. Most of these people are themselves very young and fairly fairly recent converts, not all of them, and they are also a lot of times uneducated. So you know, there, I would say follow the advice of clergy, who will point out that number one, we don't default to thinking that priests or bishops are infallible. We're not little papists. But we also don't want to go to the opposite of extreme of thinking that every goober on the Internet who has a Twitter profile it's somebody worth listening to. That's all just really Protestant abstracted ideology. So there's not going to be there's no one trick, pony, silver bullet method or approach to finding the best Orthodox church. You're just going to have to go test it out because it's a much more decentralized situation than what you might be used to if you're in the Roman Catholic world. But I wouldn't say it's like the Protestant world. I think there's a lot more kind of wild variations in the Protestant world. There won't be as many wild variations, but you might unfortunately find, you know, parishes or priests that are liberal in various ways. So you just have to kind of test out the world. There's no other way, I don't. I mean, there's people are always asking me what do I do. There's no easy answers to this. You just have to kind of figure it out. So that's number one. Number two, it seems that people are getting more and more chunky. Everywhere I go. I see chunk women, chunk men. The South is extremely bad for this. So if people have health issues, I'm not making fun of you or trying to make you feel bad. If you legitimately have a health issue. I have gut issues. So I understand that some things you can control, but even if you have these kinds of issues, for many of us, we can mitigate those problems by adopting certain types of diets, which I recommend, things that have helped me. You know, the carnivore di had helped me. That helped me kind of re vamp and regrow gut flora and all that, and so I've had a lot of healing over the years from that. I wouldn't say that very sensitive guts, but you know, Tristan was my gut savior when it comes to these topics, and so that's the only thing that worked. But it's not just you know, it's not like everybody in America's having ibs and gut issues for no reason. I think we can pretty confidently link it to the fake foods, the GMOs, the glyphos state, and other issues too in my own opinion, like excessive alcohol intake on the part of Americans. Now, every time I bring this up, people say, what are you saying you can't drink? I'm not making fun of Okay in our mods. I'm just saying it's not restricted to Okay's comment. Everybody thinks in the extremes as if I'm saying that you must be a teetotaler, I'm not making a more statement as Paul says, eating and drinking is not moral or immoral. It doesn't commend you to God. Vices and virtues right affect that relationship. Virtues commend you to God. But whether you drink aghorn or not has nothing to do with your relationship to God unless it becomes an addiction and an excess, and then it can hurt all of your relationships. My experience, Americans drink way too much all the time. And maybe in other cultures where they're sort of raised with the balance, you know, with you know, drinking wine with meals in Italy or something like that, it makes more sense. But in America it's very much an excess and people just sort of act like complete blustering idiots from drinking all the time. And drinking all the time is extremely bad for you. In fact, I think that part of my gut issues were drinking a lot in my twenties. My life has been also immensely better since not drinking. So, you know, people can make those own decisions, they're their own decisions on those things according to you know what's right for them. This is just my advice, right, So am I saying that it's always destructive if you eat a piece of cake. No, But as Tristan says, right, steaks not cakes. The more that you can avoid these things, the better. And I understand the issues of diet and fasting and all that, so that's between you and your priest. I'm not telling you what to do about your fasting diet relationships. You need to figure that out. But we're also in a weird situation that we've never been in history. Okay, we've never in the Middle Ages, busy antim you know, they didn't have to deal with bizarre toxins, glyco estates, GMOs seed oils that's never existed before. And in the West in America, this is a big problem in all of our diets and in the foods that are out there as normy n PC foods. So this is a very bizarre, unique, weird situation that we're in. So also, you need to avoid tap water. The water needs to be quality filtered water. Turns out, not every jurisdiction, amazingly this my city where we're at now, does not put hydrofluorosalicilic acid in the water. Many jurisdictions do. It used to be like ten years ago with something like sixty percent of the American cities and jurisdictions.
Speaker 2: Did do that to the water.
Speaker 6: Here they don't, but I still I am not going to trust tap water. There's also a lot of corporations that their toxins seep into the substrate of the land and then get into the groundwater. Some people argue that fracking can also affect the drinking water if you're getting well water. That seems plausible to me. I haven't studied that in depth, but there's a lot of factors what I'm saying that can then negatively affect your health. But definitely we want to stay away from these soy seed oils, margarine, petroleum products. Why are we eating petroleum products? And if you begin to avoid these, you will find these little tricky situations where, for example, if you go to restaurants and there are some good chain restaurants that serve for example, pretty good meats. You know Willy's Texas Roadhouse on the road again. I can in my ant again on the road gown to get our seed oil and my steak again. I can't wait to be commish.
Speaker 2: Boy. I don't know, I don't know.
Speaker 6: That made no sense. But unfortunately, although I'm a big fan of Willie's Roadhouse, if you ask them about their butter, they will explain, then, oh, this is actually pure, real butter. And every time I hear this, when the waitress tells you this, because the waitresses don't know anything, ask them to go in the kitchen and make sure, because what you'll find out is that a lot of restaurants actually mix their butter half and half with margarine. So even though they're telling you that you're getting pure butter, they're actually mixing it, diluting the real butter with this disgusting petroleum product called margarine. So we're not made to eat petroleum.
Speaker 2: We're just not.
Speaker 6: And the saying goes for all these ridiculous processed foods and oils and whatever, all this other nasty stuff is, it's destroying everyone's guts. And also the round up mon santo glyphosate. Right, so these giant farms, these giant big ag companies, they spray. I remember I was driving back from somewhere in Kentucky a few years ago and giant fields everywhere next to where I was driving, and I had the sun roof open and the windows down, and they were spraying all kinds of whatever, probably glyphosate round up on the plants on a mass, giant scale, right, And it just so happened to be the day that I was driving down the road like this. These clouds of this spray were hitting and coming through my car, and I immediately wanted to throw up. Okay, so this is like vomit inducing stuff, And I'm thinking, if this is causing my body to immediately react with basically vomit, there's no way that can be good for the plants. Okay.
Speaker 2: I mean this is like.
Speaker 6: Common sense stuff, obvious, right. If this is killing the bugs, isn't it going to kill me? Hello?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 6: And yet this is sprayed all over everything. And if you start reading the products of what you're eating, you will find out that pretty much everything contains soy. Now, why does soy need to be in everything? If you buy an organic chocolate bar now and you look on the back, oh, contains soy? Why does a chocolate bar need to have soy in it? It doesn't keto snacks, blah blah, blah whatever. Look at the back, Oh it contains soy. Okay, why do I need soy and everything? Well, we don't, so I can't afford ee, mama, But yes you can. So how do you afford this? Well, take the money that you spend on alcohol and put that towards shifting to eating meat and eggs. How about that? Stop getting your food from Walmart and Fortune one five hundred companies. Okay, And that brings us to number three of the list, which is avoid all of the Fortune one hundred Fortune five hundred companies at all costs, and as far as you can support local, O could afford it?
Speaker 2: Okay? To afford it?
Speaker 6: Yeah you can, because you can't afford not to. Because all of the money that goes that you think you're saving by shopping at Amazon or shopping at Walmart or shopping at whatever other giant mega mart, that small amount that you're saving in the long run is not actually that much that you're saving, because, first of all, in one year of Joe Biden money printing, all that saving is basically destroyed right away. So you're not actually saving anything by saving five or ten dollars here or there shopping African Walmart or Costco. Okay, So, and I understand people. Not everybody is in the best of financial situation. By the way, you would be in better and people that listened to what I had said since twenty seventeen would be doing okay. But of course, how many people talk smack since twenty seventeen?
Speaker 2: A lot?
Speaker 6: Oh, But turns out I was correct, wasn't it. I'm not a register of financial advisor. I can't tell you what to do with your money. However, somebody said a Costco membership mark of the Beast welcome to coach called I love you. So everybody got fooled by right being told that, oh, if you save thirty percent on your eggs by buying them at Walmart versus buying them from the farmer at the farmer's market, you're gonna look how much freedom you have right by supporting Sam Walton and his oligarchical megacorp that's destroying the planet. No, okay, we're not actually benefiting by supporting megacorp and saving ten twenty thirty bucks. So best way to get around this kind of stuff depends on where you live. But usually what you can do is find farmers' markets and try to find farmers that kind of know things. Ask around about the meat, you know, make sure they're not injecting the pigs and the cows with crazy stuff. Make sure that they're not feeding cows ground up cows, because that's what is not good. Cows are supposed to eat grass, not meat, not dead cow meat. Yeah, so you got to kind of navigate this. You got to start moving away at all costs from all of this stuff. So that means stop eating potato chips, stop eating cereal boxes, anything with cartoon characters on it, like Tristan says, no more, stop drinking cokes, stop drinking pepsis, stop drinking diet cokes, all of that out what couldn't afford it or couldn't afford it. Take all the money that you spend on alcohol, cigarettes, pub bar time and shift it to real food. And you've got to be disciplined about this, and as best you can divest from the fortune one hundred, fortune five hundred. So I know that it's getting more and more difficult to do that because especially after kuf Right, Jeffrey Baza basically took over giant portions of Mom and Pops and that was all by design. That was a big part of KUF. So there's less and less of this, but again, the convenience, the security, all of that is a trap. You're not getting anything out of this except an immediate brief savings of five bucks or six bucks here and there, and in the long run, you're just empowering entities that are pushing everything from Skittles to DEI SDG to technolocracy down your throat. So again, the point here is not to be perfect, okay, because nobody can ultimately avoid all of this. For example, the dollar. The dollar is a corrupt system. It's a debt based system, but the world is run on the dollar right now. Okay, So you can't totally not use the dollar. It's not possible. But we just got to start as best we can moving away from all this. And I would say in all ways, do this, okay, So support local. I mean, if you have to go drink beer or whatever, don't go buy bud Light, Miller Lite. Go drink at an actual pub that sells their own stuff or something that's at least better than drinking Dylan mulvaney juice or whatever that garbage is. Right, stop eating so much freaking sugar. This is another weird thing I've noticed. You drive around America, you drive across the interstates, and it's every billboard, not every billboard. I remember driving to Chicago some years back, no Saint Louis, and I was paying attention to the billboards along the way, and I was kind of tallying up, and I noticed, like a giant portion of the billboards. No wonder, everybody in Kentucky is so chunk, a bunch of chunk ass slobs. Literally, like eighty percent of the billboards were all giant doughnuts, giant pizzas, giant sugar drinks, Starbucks, freaking corn syrup lattes. I mean, it was unreal the number of billboards that were just loaded up with various sugar products. None of that is actual food. Your body was not made to eat fake sugar all day long. And the reason that you're four or five six hundred pounds is that you're eating not food. You are eating fake synthetic non food that you're addicted to because there's a bunch of freaking mad science chemical juice in there. And as you break away from the fake foods, it's going to be a little difficult, but the more you do it, then the fake foods will become disgusting and toxic to you. Same way with like cigarettes, right, I smoked the American spirits for many years in my thirties and they didn't bother me. Once I quit smoking American spirits probably eight ten years ago. All cigarettes like I can't stand it. So in the same way, as you break away from various addictions, and it's gonna be tough for the first two or three weeks, then as you break away, you don't even want it anymore. I never crave I don't crave alcohol at all, no desire for alcohol whatsoever. Again, not judging anybody, but I'm just pointing out that, like at one time, I remember like I wanted to drink all the time. I wasn't an actual alcoholic. I'm just saying like it was a thing that I was really habitually used to, and then after a few years of it, I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 6: He gets someone nerves, and everybody who drinks gets on my nerves because they're super annoying. So crucial key thing here, I avoid all fortune one hundred, fortune five hundreds at all costs as best you can and support local as best you can. So all of that money, for example, that you spend on chips and cookies and uh cereal, none of that is food. That's kibble. That's for animals. That's what rabbits and herbivores and horses eat the kibble. But you're not even eating real oats and grains anyway. You're eating cartoon produced mad science scams is what you're eating. Remember Willy Wonka, he's throwing like boots and shit into his candy. Okay, that's not food. That's toxic sludge, and it's making you dumb, and it's making you lazy, it's making you tired, it's making you slothful. So first thing you got to fix is this kind of stuff. But remember, the Fortune one hundred, Fortune five hundred are not just out there to make a buck. They're just they're they're greedy. They're not just greedy, they're actually part of the overall agenda. Because the last few years have shown us that they enact policies that don't even make money, and they still double down on the policies because they're part of the overall ethical subversion agenda. So the Fortune on hunt and five hundred corporations are pushing everything from Skittles to Tierra and Z to movies and entertainment, subverting children, subverting your family, subverting everything that we believe in twenty four to seven. And it's everything from media to bookstores. Where you walk in the bookstore and it's no longer a bookstore. It's all which crap, manga, phonec pops, rainbows everywhere. I mean, it's not even a bookstore anymore. It's some kind of weird toy store that smells like ass right, divest from all of these things. Start setting up your own parallel economies where you trade something like that much better than any of this garbage. And that leads to number four. Now again everybody said, okay, do all of these. I know that these are things to shoot for. It might take you ten years to get to a position where you're out of this. It took me at least, we'll say about ten years twenty four. Ten years ago is when I really started working towards ideals approximate to this list. Okay, so ten years ago, I had a small place I was renting, very small income. Decided all right, I'm gonna quit my wage job. I'm gonna try something else because this is not the wage job is not going to make it.
Speaker 2: But I was not in a.
Speaker 6: Situation where I could leave where I was at. Fortunately, I was in a small rural town, so I wasn't in a giant hellscape megacity. But as you guys know, it was around the time that we started boiler Room. Shout out to the boiler Room. I'll be on Baillerroom tomorrow night, so look for that. And I remember, you know we were doing boiler rooms. That's when we first started kicking them off. That was the first year of boiler Room, I think. And we were talking about the dystopia that would come, the dystopia that we're rolling into right now. We talked about the rollout of AI, the tracking, the tracing, all the degeneracy that would be promoted, even to the point of the stabby. We talked about all of that in twenty fourteen. Now we didn't get everything right, but we got about ninety ninety five percent of everything right. So I was I wasn't in a position where I could do much right. I didn't even have a book out yet. I just had a blog I was playing around with, and we started podcasting. Now, ten years later, I would say we've been able to be pretty successful on almost about all of the almost all this lists. There's a couple of things on this list we haven't been able to do yet, but most of this list we have been able to. Don't everybody's thinking in terms of the immediate and even all the stuff that the system sells you. They sell you that on the basis of the immediacy, the convenience of it. I know you got to start thinking long term, start thinking ten twenty thirty. So number four leaving big blue megacities, right, all the people who were in New York throughout koof where did they go? All the people in California, they got more of what they voted for, more of the leaders that they all wanted. They're maybe in socialist leaders, democratic governors, mayors passed all the worst possible laws and rules and pseudo proto socialist ideas and socialists a fabian ideas. Everything gets turns into hell hole and then all those idiots moved to the next state and vote for all the same crap. But there's really no other options other than to try to get out of those big blue mega cities. Now, Where am I gonna move? Where do you well? No easy answers. I can't tell you necessarily where to go what the right answer is. But you know, should you move to Tennessee, Should you move to Florida? Should you move to the South. It just depends. There's pros and cons either way. We did a whole livestream a couple of years ago. Should I move to Tennessee. This was in the midst of a lot of people fleeing New York and fleeing California. There are pros, there are cons. There's cheap land in Tennessee. But if you need to be prepared for what you're going to have in a very rural, very country area, you need to be prepared for bugs, humidity, you know, there might be things that you can't deal with, allergies, rednecks, fat, dumb people. You just need to be prepared for all that. But you want to have a family, you want a homestead that's perfect, It's going to be ideal if you do choose the South. Nashville has now gotten expensive. They are trying to turn Nashville, I think into Austin. So it probably won't be very long before Nashville which is I think right now, the nicest city in the South by far. Do not go to anything like Atlanta, hell hole. Pretty much all the all the Southern cities unless it's like Charleston, South Carolina, or they're all pretty much garbage. They're trash bro Memphis pretty much trash now, all of these cities, even Memphis, it has nice areas and if you want it to be like, I don't know, hour outside of Memphis, you could probably find some really good cheap land an hour outside of Memphis, and you wouldn't be subject to the extremely high crime rates of inner city downtown Memphis.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 6: So people hear all this bad stuff about Memphis, but that's really just like downtown, right, If you're an hour outside of Memphis, you'd be good, and that would probably be cheaper land than if you tried to get an hour outside of Nashville, because Nashville is so exploded and built up now, like you know, there's literally literally like sixteen cranes building skyscraper all across Nashville. I mean, it is still easily the best nicest city, but I mean you see that new mayor they got. I would give Nashville about five to ten years before it's it's ruined. We got a lot of fans of East Tennessee. I'm not an East Tennessee person, but if you want to be up in the hills, you can probably find cheap land in East Tennessee. You know, it's a lot of mountains and a lot of that kind of hill people stuff. But you know, there's probably cheap land over there. I don't know. I don't spend much time in East Tennessee. Chattanooga is a pretty good place still, so there's a couple of bad areas of Chattanooga, but it also could easily be a very nice city. There's there's some decent Orthodox parishes there. My godfather is in Chattanooga, so there are some nice mid sized towns. Chattanooga is a good, medium sized town. It would definitely be the second best city in Tennessee, next to Nashville. But I also, I don't spend any time in Knoxville, so I cann't tell you if Knoxville is good or trash. I have no idea. I never go to East Tennessee. But so, yeah, so you've got you know, you've got some options. Gallinburg. Yeah, I mean, you could probably if you want to be up in the mountains, you can do that kind of stuff. There's a lot of small towns, though, that are great. Everybody's talking about Knoxville, and oh man, I just Kentucky. I don't like Kentucky. I mean, I don't like the lay of the land. I don't like the shitty towns. I mean, I'm not a Kentucky fan at all. I mean I've got friends in Kentucky, but Kentucky as a state and as a place, I'm not a fan of Kentucky. It's pretty trash. Louisville, Sodom and Gomorrah City, Frankfurt, never been there very much, Lexington and trash town. Jamie. Can you can you close this door? This is echoing, Jamie. Can you also make me a double shot? Thank you? So look, if you do some research, you can find some some nice southern towns to move to. Please don't come to our towns and turn them into socialist hall holes. And that's what everybody does, all these insane Yankees that move to the South and destroy everything, and then they bitch about everybody in the South when it's their faking fault. You got no you got no culture here. We're coming down. I'm pa South.
Speaker 7: We gonna vote everything in that's socialists to help you stupid people in BA South. Why is everything so crappy now everything we voted for?
Speaker 6: Yeah, thank you exactly. And that's been true for like forty years, dude, or I don't know, going back to going back to the damn carpetbaggers. I guess now Florida is great, but Florida's gotten a little difficult housing wise, right, So we snatched this place up as soon as we had an opportunity. So now Florida again, if you're gonna try to do Florida, it's I would say, I would not live anywhere except for Nationale in Florida. No other cities in the South would I carry anything about now and again, unless you want to have a country homestead, there's plenty of small towns in Tennessee, Georgia or whatever that you could easily do that for cheap. But you're just gonna have to figure that. You know, if you want nice restaurants, nice places to visit, you're gonna have to be driving an hour two hours. There's no other way to it. And pretty and now, unfortunately again pretty much an hour outside of Nashville. Like even that's super expensive now, so you kind of got to get like two hours outside of Nashville if you want to be close to Nashville. Yeah, anyway, but you can do your own research. Florida is great. The thing about Florida though, is like if you're on the coast, you're basically like nice city, ghetto city, nice city, trash city, nice city, trash city, nice city, trash city all the way down. And then when you get to Miami, pretty much trash city. I mean, there's some nice places, but you gotta do some research. You gotta try to find inner Florida is very rural and very Florida. Man. You can find small towns where the houses are cheap, but it's also also a lot of trashy people in those kinds of towns. So you gotta like when you get on the Zillo or the whatever and you find like the central Florida houses that are cheap. Oh look how cheap this thing is. It is cheap because it's a bunch of damn trash and meth men around you. That's why it's cheap, dude. Yeah, everybody says a void Ohio at all costs. Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I mean again, like a lot of people are saying cities, right, like any city that's like a large city is pretty much going to be trash now for sure. Yeah, pretty much. Nashville is still nice, but it's days are numbered. It will give back, all right, enough for that. We've done whole live streams on this. You can go watch my should I move to Tennessee live stream? Should do another one should I move to Florida? You know, because there's pros and cons, But if you like the sun and the beach and you don't want to be in California, then pretty much Florida is where you want to be. Move away from Fiat money. We just did two live streams on this. Somebody bitching at me underneath this. Stop making every live stream about bitcoin. You should be thanking me instead of bitching. And I will refer you to the last two days live streams where we talked in depth about BTC and you can add to that gold and Silver if that's your thing as well. I want to remind you ry too many people asked, hey, I need an easy on round. Well, if you want to go the route of getting into investing in all of the you know, meme coins, which is basically like gambling. That's not what I would recommend. I would recommend for most people. Somebody said the other day, why are you talking about bitcoin? You're not going to get one hundred thousand X with bitcoin. That's because I'm talking to a large audience of many people who are new to this and want to step into this, and it would be irresponsible to recommend them go gamble with a bunch of poop coin. Okay, so no, the safest, easiest route is to sign up via bitcoin only over here at Swan Bitcoin. So I do now have my referral code, so shout out to swan. Swan is right here, easy on wrap, use that code right there and you can get started with any amount via Swan Bitcoin. There is a little bit of KYC that's the law here now in the US. They do have to do some KYC that actually it wasn't the case, like there was a lot less of that in twenty seventeen, but now there's KYC. So you do have to do a little bit of like you know, verifying who you are, and then you can buy BTC here with Swan and they are really just a custodian and a means of buying, so it's not really a place to sell. If you do want to sell, you're gonna have to get on an exchange or I think Swan does offer. You have to like basically send them an email and say that you want to sell. But they're not really a seller. They're only a I mean a buyer. Excuse me, they're not typically a buyer, they're a seller. So you're going to be in charge of self custody. Ultimately, you need to move it off and the way that this works is you will attach your bank. So sign up for Swan right there. Bitcoin easy, Bitcoin on ramp for you guys. But I understand that that's just for buying bitcoin, the simplest, easiest on ramp and have to deal with a lot of the big corporation stuff that you deal with in some of these other exchanges and all that. But if you do want to get into selling, if you think you're going to be regularly buying and selling, then you'll have to deal with exchanges. But if you just want to buy a hoddle, this is the simplest method and that's what I recommend. And then after you get into this. Then you'll have to do the next step of learning self custody with your own wallet, which is off chain or excuse me, off the internet. So yeah, you'll want to move to cold storage. It's called.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 6: Other people say, how do I do this? Well, Swan does have the option to set up weekly monthly purchasing, so you can do that however you want to set that up. You want to buy fifty dollars a week, if you want to buy thousand dollars a week, whatever, you can set all that up there. It's a very simple layout and they also have an app, so it takes I think a day or so to attach your bank and get set up there. So there's that shout out to them for giving me the promo code. I've already kind of dealt with them and talked to them and they've been They've been really a spot on with their customer service, so they seem like a solid company. So there's that. I want to remind you guys too that the best in supplementation is over here at chalk dot com. I have something that you need to learn and you need to head over to chalk dot com. Use the rone Go J forty four life. That's Jay forty four l a f E. You get forty four percent off this amazing product, particularly the performance Performance stack is what I recommend. You can cancel at any time. So if you subscribe at Chalk, don't feel like, oh I'm locked in now. You can cancel at any time. But I guarantee when you get used to Chalk, you're gonna want it coming on a regular basis. And that's why the subscription model is so easy over at Chalk, and it helps you by not forgetting to get these things. So let me note that there's a brief thing I want to tell you about. Pay attention. This is very important.
Speaker 8: I want to show off something that we're all proud of.
Speaker 3: I'm going to put you on something crazy real quick. Most of these Zoomer Jimbros are consuming macro guzzling synthetic dyes and synthetic sweeteners on the daily. They don't even know it. Goofy af. There's nothing great about that. Do not listen any further unless you are an Alpha or Sigma male. This is important and there could be consequences.
Speaker 2: There's a new.
Speaker 3: Certified Sigma Male pre workout powder for Sigmas only. It is guaranteed to empower you to dominate your coworkers, fire your boss, aggressively, gamble, or invade a small village. Chad Mode stands out from the crowd by excluding artificial flavors, preservatives, sweeteners, and dyes. We've even avoided so called natural flavors which are actually not natural at all, ensuring a clean and effective formula. Experience the pure goodness of chad Mode colored with organic blue spiral lina extract, organic lemon cherry, and organic maple crystals. Forget synthetic caffeine made in a sketchy Chinese lab. Embrace the natural power of organic green coffee bean extract, which will get your mind going and pump you up to the max. Chad Mode is made in America with all clean ingredients, the first clean pre workout of its kind. Why are these people adding synthetic sweeteners to every single pre workout when there are many studied downsides to consuming nasty fake sucralose. Each dose of chad Mode contains the kick of a cup and a half of coffee, delivering a surge of energy, alongside essential vitamins, minerals, amino acids, and herbal extracts. Chad Mode will allow you to fire your boss and dominate anyone who opposes you. Chad Mode will make you more dominant in your daily life, so proceed with caution. It's as simple as mixing one or two scoops of our fine powder into water or juice, providing you with a delicious energy beverage featuring a burst of sweet organic fruit flavor. Chad Mode will give you the extra edge you desperately crave. Don't miss out. Secure your supply of chad Mode on TikTok shop with a limited time, massive discount. Elevate your workouts and supercharge your days. Chad Mode not for your average Jim Brosumer who consumes synthetic blue dyes on the daily. Buy on the TikTok shop now with a massive discount provided by TikTok for a very limited time. Buy now while this is still available, Or go to Chuck dot com and use code in caption. Chad Mode has been flying off the shelves because it's the show.
Speaker 8: Off something that we're all proud of. I've got a browser here. This is Jay Dyers much vaunted, much sought after philosophy one oh one Now he just got this page up. We are just testing it out. You guys are some of the first people in the world to see it. I want to say, for my part, it's not philosophy one oh one. I think this is as mistitling. I really think is as like philosophy unleashed, because a philosophy want on one course, they give you kind of some useless information that you can't make sense of. Jay actually lays out over twelve weeks, dozens and dozens of hours put into just the presentation of this, let alone the hundreds and thousands of hours of research that it takes to have a coherent evolution and history of the origins of philosophy, the uses of philosophy, the different ways to look at it over time, and how that has been brought about to what we have today, which is almost an absence of philosophy on the objective, logic and reason side, in an overabundance of woke philosophy that is irrational and is made up day by day as people are like, I think we should bring racism back, and then here's a justification, and then it gets wokeified and spread out, and then all of a sudden you have a bunch of communist socialist ideas where you become the property in action. You need to be able to stand on your own ground. It helps to have a foundation in philosophy because it's a method define truth when you get down to it. Philosophy is there because you love truth enough to go and learn how to find it, because it's valuable. So if you're interested in things like that, there is the landing page. We'll link it up into notes. It is a longer one, so we'll get a shorter URL for this. I'm sure Jay has a link on his page. I just wanted to show it off. Now you know it exists, you can go look for it and see why this is not your father's philosophy.
Speaker 6: All right, Welcome back, and remember to use promo code here over at chalk dot com, shoq dot com promo code J forty four life. That's Jay forty four la f E for all of your supplementation needs when it comes to boosing to us saucerone. Finding that mental focus and clarity with things like oshwaganda and the trace minerals that we don't get in things like the Seven Wonders and the lack of energy via Action two point zero. All of that is over here, including the chalkmote in the male performance stack as well as the female Performance stack over at chalk dot com. If you click up there, you'll see that they have both. This, by the way, is the way to support me via bitcoin. This is my wallet QR code, and if you guys get into bitcoin, you also will have a wallet QR code by which people can support you outside of the system. Let's dbank become your own bank, become your own sovereign by being in charge of your own money, your own wealth, your own hard work and energy. And that's exactly what BTC is there to do. Now back to our list. A couple things that people pointed out that this list should have included to be fair. As we were talking about moving away from megacities, moving away from blue cities, away from away from FIAT for BTC gold and silver, remember the well, I'll include this in the next one. Avoiding corporate media, toxic entertainment, and even conn inc. Right, all this kind of stuff is really just a bunch of distractions, gatekeeping not telling you about really you know, real ways. I mean, if they're not talking about the stuff, we're talking about right now? What good is it?
Speaker 2: Huh?
Speaker 6: Are we watching just a bunch of stupid, non funny things on the Daily Squire? You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: What is this stuff?
Speaker 6: Are they talking about? What we're talking about? Well, this is the real stuff, right, This is the way that you're actually going to flourish and do well on all levels, not just spiritually but also physically also temporarily. These are the ways to start thinking and planning long term.
Speaker 2: And so.
Speaker 6: If people want to get into crypto, I mean Stonks, you know that's your thing. I'm not into the Stonks kind of person. But people don't want to go that route. They want to study that. You can do it too. There's all kinds of things, right. We have real estate investment as well. If you want to get into real estate, you can look into that. I really think that. Again, like Michael Saylor points out, really bigcoins even better than real estate. So you can get out of real estate. You can use it as a way to generate you know, passive income and all that if you want. But what I would what I would think of if I was starting out small is ways to replace my savings account with BTC. That might be a good way to start. So, because everything FIAT is fast losing value, and as just as fast as FIATA is losing value, BTC will be gaining value so and even faster. So again, in terms of the corporate media, toxic entertainment complex, divest from all that as much as necessary, or as much as you can. I don't think you have to invest from everything. So you don't have to never play video games or never watch a movie, or never listen to the radio or whatever like. That's ridiculous kind of legalism. I only think that makes any sense. It's just and people use that as a way to pretend that they're more pious than other people. I don't listen to circular musical, let me tell you on Twitter help, probably because I never listened to the radio. I mean, it's just super annoying people like this. It's just false piety. But there is a lot of degenerate garbage music out there, and that includes rap, degenerate metal, degenerate you know, pop music, pop radio. Most of what I hear is unlistenable, So I would say probably most of this you should avoid. But there's no legalistic rules like you're always wrong to listen to it. It's always wrong to listen to a pop song. Can I ever listen to secular music?
Speaker 1: Like?
Speaker 2: This is all.
Speaker 6: Wrongheaded because nothing is inherently evil, but a lot of these things are not profitable for us, as Paul says, So take that attitude. I would say. But when it comes to two big media entertainments, the two that I would say, or probably not what you think, it's actually sports and politics. Those are the biggest idols in terms of media. And I would include politics as entertainment because all the stuff that people get all worked up over on Twitter, most of that you're not actually going to be able to change or to affect any change, and it's only going to rile you up. So what is the point of getting all riled up about a bunch of goofy Twitter drama? And yet everybody gets riled up about this every day. So I would say, don't worry about that. You're not going to change the world's mind. You need to think about your people, your investments, your work, your life, your local situation that should come first. Don't worry what a bunch of idiots are saying on Twitter. Don't worry about this person's arguing about men versus women who cares sports and politics are idols, and they're the biggest idols out there. I'm convinced. So I would say I would advise all the time that perhaps you've put into sports or video games, maybe you could have taken all that time and put it into learning about starting a business, learning about economics, learning about bitcoin, learning about investing, learning about real estate, learning about even stunks. I guarantee you, although I'm not personally a stunk person, if you're a sports bro, all of that time that you invested into sports, what did you get out of that other than maybe yelling with your buddies drunk at the TV screen at the black boys on the TV screen? I mean, was it that much fun to do that? I mean, when you're like forty and you're doing that still this is is this really that much fun?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 6: It's not. Come on, So divest from all the sports, all of that time that you put into sports. Think of what you could have learned and what you could have accomplished. If all of the sports time I'm not talking about when you're a teenager, when you're seventeen, that's when you should be playing football and having fun. Okay, I'm talking about when you're forty and your life revolves around ESPN bullshit. That's pathetic, dude, All of that time and energy that you were entranced with and that was all just think of it like a think of an ESPN and pro sports like a giant vampire energy blob sucking your time and attention. You understand, your time and attention is a commodity. It has value you and you gave all of this to people running around chasing balls on screen, slipping butts. And it's not that you're saying that sports are all wrong you feel. No, it's putting all these things in the right place. That's the point. It's fine to play a video game, it's fine to play or watch a sport. But if this is like your life, if your life revolves around this and freaking fantasy football and all this bullshit, that's weak sauce. When I look back on my broke twenties and I'm like, why was I broken my twenties and I had all these excuses as a twentie. Oh it's not fair conspiracies, okay, but how much time did I waste drinking playing video games, going to bars and pubs? Dancing, trying to chase women. How must I was wasted on all that in my twenties a lot a lot of time. Now true, I was reading a lot in my twenties, so it wasn't all wasted. I didn't waste all of my time, but a lot of my time was wasted on dumb stuff. So you have to make changes and sacrifices. Is that simple. If you want to be successful, if you want to do things that will be profitable, that will allow you to flourish, to have a family, and to do all those things that you want, You're going to have to make changes and sacrifices. That's just reality. Bitching, whining and complaining is not going to do anything but sink your mood. And I know because I did it. I bitched in, whining, complained all throughout my twenties. There's no more fault. Everything sucks, everything's shitty. Oh okay, Well, then why have you not stopped drinking and going to the bar, going to the pub, wasting all your time watching stupid TV shows and I mean even movies, right, I mean I still was able to write on movies and I did two books, so I didn't waste all of my time, you know, in investigating and and analyzing cinema in the arts, but I probably spent more time than I needed to on those things. And again, I think the purpose here is balance and what's appropriate. So these things should not be the focus of your life. Your life should not revolve around movies, video games, sports ball, sports whole. I like calling it a sports whole because that's more faking gray than sports ball. And that's really what I feel like, that whole thing is. I mean, all this stuff came out about Diddy, right that rap is faking gray. Sports is faking gray. Pro sports. Okay, not playing sports, not doing sports, that's great. It's much better for you to go play basketball than to freaking watch basketball, Okay, I'll support that absolutely. You want to be into sports, okay, yeah, play the sports because you're actually at least benefiting from that. So again, everything into its proper place, into perspective. So allocate throughout. If you've got a week, allocate a little bit of time for sports. I enjoy UFC matches, but that makes up maybe thirty minutes of my week maybe, And if there's a big you know, UFC two thousand whatever, that's not two those UFC three fifty five. Yeah, I might watch some of the fights. Okay, that's like minimal amount of time compared to the rest of the week. Now, one of the things I did this last Lent, including giving up a lot of entertainment and whatnot, not total, not all, but for the most part, was all video games. I'm not a huge gamer, but I like to play games here and there. But for Lent, I decided that, amongst other things, I was going to engage in a very little amount of entertainment and frivolity, including all video games. And so I'll be honest with you, I missed. I missed Mario Kart for a few weeks. I'm not a Mario Kart addict, but Jamie and I like to play Mario Kart, and I like my as the kids say, Boomer games that I play, even though no Boomers play video games. But I would say I've benefited from no video games at all. It's been a tremendous benefit because even though I dedicate almost all of my waking hours to this job, I was still spending too much time with various video games, mainly just Mario Kart, like a forty four degree master Mario Kart person by now. And again, the point is not is it wrong to play mark? No, it's like, how is that time being allocated? Is it the most profitable? You see what I'm saying. All Right, So again, none of these things are inherently wrong. It's how you use them and do you allow them to control you? And so I should have included people said, what about work, Well, I should have included the idols of sports and politics. If you want to read about politics and talk about it, it's not yeah, that's fine, it's not that. That's not we talk I talk about that some. But you know some people like all they do all day long is just politics, politics, politics, and it's just like this would drive me crazy. Plus all this shit's like fake two it's done a WWE stuff, right, not all of it, but you know what I'm saying, Like a lot of it's just fake stupid stuff. And then conversely against the corporate stuff, like real authentic alternative media people, they need your support. Okay, we don't get a lot of support. I mean, I'm very thankful for the small amount of supporters that we have, but we are up against these giants, these gatekeepers, in Colin, Inc. And we get very little support, so we have to kind of grind at whatever we get. Well, would you go on so and So's podcasts because they've got two million followers, And I can't be that picky and choosy about where I go and who I who, what venues I get. Okay, I mean if I when I get millions of followers, if that ever happens, then I can be more picky and choosy about who and what podcasts. But I can't can't afford to because it's part of where I'm at in the business model of what I do. I'm not talking about Lord Baltimore. I'm not talking about Invite in particular. It's just every now and then over the years, people say, why would you do a pud becast? We're so and so. Okay, I'm not talking about I'm a big supporter of Lord Baltimore, so I'm not talking about him. I'm just some about other random podcasts and people that complain a lot.
Speaker 2: Next up.
Speaker 6: So we need your support, and you can support of course via the chalk dot Com, via subscribing at my site, via buying the books and material over in our shop. If you want to support my work, you can do so by getting, as you guys know, the Metaaritas Introduction of Philosophy book. All of the books at the website are signed. I constantly get asked, can you sign the books? Do you sign the books? Everything from my website is signed. So that's the advantage of not getting into my stuff through Jeff Bezos. Get it from the website. You get signed copies of the six hundred and sixty pages of all of my geopolitical, philosophical, apologetic writings Esoteric Hollywood wanted to sign copies via the website. June twenty second, another reminder, please get your tickets now. We are about half sold.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: We need more people coming to the event. There is the link right there for June twenty second in Las Vegas. It is Me, it is Jamie, it is Isaac Bishop, it is Jim Bob. Unfortunately Jamie Kennedy could not make this event. We will be doing events in the future again with Jamie, but this one he had to cancel, and so it'll be still a lot of fun. It's going to be Jimbob, Me, Isaac and Jamie. Jimbob will be also now presenting. He'll be doing some funny stuff. It's going to be great. He'll have merch, he'll have his books, his shirts. Isaac will be there with his books, his merch. He's going to be doing an in depth analysis of Iswide Shot. So it's gonna be a lot of fun to meet Isaac. I haven't met him in person. Did get to meet Jim Bob a few weeks ago for the first time in person. We had a great time. So you guys are going to love to meet these people in person as well. Jamie, my wife, will be doing a talk on Hollywood, witchcraft and the occult, and I will be doing a talk on geopolitics, espionage and dark spiritual forces. So this is all new material. This is not the talks that we gave last year. Our live events for a Blast last year. Those were fun. We did five or six of those everywhere from LA to Austin to Orlando to Nashville. Now we're doing a new series of talks again. It's a lot of fun. Go get your tickets. June twenty second and Las Vegas of all places, and if you like our orthodox circles, I'm not gonna say who, but there's gonna be some names that you'll get to meet there as well, so I want docs or say who that is. But it's gonna be a lot of fun. No, it's not Sam Hide, and I don't know when the PGL will drop, but I'm assuming that my Sam Hide PGL episode with me and Sam and Nick will drop relatively soon, but I don't know the exact date. So look, it's gonna be a lot of fun. Be sure and get your your tickets there at the event right link. All right, So next up, you gotta learn. We're at this great juncture where everybody can educate themselves, okay, and that doesn't mean that you have to like become a renaissance man, like you don't have to do that, but we're at this great juncture where everybody can do that. So I would just say, you know, not we don't all have infinite amounts of free time. I understand that, but we're at this juncture where knowledge is decentralized and open. And even with the unfortunate clampdowns that we've had in the last few years on the internet, you can still find great lectures, great talks, great podcasts. They're a little harder to find than they used to be. But you can now avail yourselves of all of these things to learn, to learn for free what people twenty years ago would pay one hundred thousand dollars to learn? Isn't that crazy? Like the open access to decentralized information is amazing, and people twenty thirty years ago would pay exorbitant amounts to get access to that knowledge, to that teaching, and now you can get it for free. So are you spending your time with sports ball and online degeneracy and stupid politics when you could be learning all kinds of crazy things. You could be learning literature, history, philosophy, geopolitics. So how are you using your time? Are you educating yourself? This is an amazing period in history when everybody can do that, So don't pass up these opportunities to do that. It's still a great time to start your own business. Somebody said, your list doesn't include work. Well, I've been telling everybody for a long time to try to figure out and think about ways to start your own business. Well, I don't know what to do. I can't do that right now. Think long term, Think how can I make the moves now to begin planning to start my business ten years from Now, maybe your business is going to take ten thousand dollars to start, Okay, start planning now to set aside the money to eventually get, say in two three years, the ten twenty thirty thousand dollars set aside to start your business. So start thinking long term, start planning. And I remember in my twenties, I would blow my paycheck every week and I'd be like, somebody there was a boomer one time he told me, you need to start saving your money. Now. He was wrong about saving my money in terms of like a fiat money bank account, but he was right about the principle of well, what are you spending your money on? Well, good old money, okay, but what are you spending it on? Oh, I'm blowing it on alcohol, going out, partying and all that. So even if you don't make much money, you can still practice self control and discipline to stop blowing it on stupid stuff. And you can also so eat the carnivore ish diet that's not that expensive. Eggs, hot dogs, ground beef, lunch meats are not that expensive. I know they've gone up, but they're not that expensive compared to a bunch of processed The cartoon character box foods. Eggs are still fairly cheap. Now they've gone up. I take that back, so they're like double with these. They used to be cheap. But even still there are ways that you can You can go to farmers and get a bunch of eggs cheaper than you can probably at the grocery store. Bay's pay Piggy since fifty bucks. Thank you so much, and says I saw We'll say an online person saying that essences can will things, can you correct this foolishness? This is a theological mistake. Essence does not will. Will is a property of nature or essence, but it's persons that will, not essences. So that's why it's the person that has the essence of the nature that acts to will. And that's because person answers the question of who nature or essence answers the question of what? So great question based Pey Piggy Ellie five dollars. Thank you so much, Ellie, appreciate that super chat. Mountain Girl ninety one eighty nine, do you have any videos going into depth about theosphy and Madam Blevatski. We have done multiple live streams on Alice Bailey Bisont and the Fabian Socialist of Blovatski Networks. Guess it was any of the things that I've done about Fabian socialism. We'll talk about that, so if you and also I did a live stream on a cult spies because Bolvatski I think was a British Fabian British intelligence operative for the most part, so that was called a cult spy. And then any of the talks that we've done on Fabian socialism discussed that. So hopefully that answers your question. Their Mountain Girl appreciate that. Yeah, theosophy is kind of one of the tools of the Fabian Milner circles. Russo three dollars. Thank you for videos. You and Kyle helped me convert from luther and Orthodox. It was a quick, almost instantaneous. That's great to hear. There's a huge need for people like you on the Spanish side of YouTube. I was considering filling that role in a future situation. Do you have any advice. Yeah, it'd be great to have people translating or doing videos in Spanish, so absolutely, I think that's I'm sure that is needed. So but I would say be sure and get catechized and get grounded before you start to do that Alula five dollars. Have you heard the disk track and Kendler Lamar did, Kendrick Lamar did on Drake. I've heard everybody talking about this, but no, I haven't followed this. It alleges that Drake is a t R A F F I C K E D R M P E d Oh. Yes, I've heard this. I think we talked it when I was on Timcast. This was brought up by Surge, one of the co hosts. Kendrick said, the copyrights on the songs are open, so people can listen to them without issue. That's funny. I'll have to go check Storm the Cat ten dollars. Thank you so much again. We got our our classic supporters in the house. Storm of the Cat says on the dollar there's a pyramid and the letters spell Mason if you circle them. Yes, I'm aware of that. It's an old school classic conspiracy, which is true. It does spell M A S O N, and it is a hexagram. Mark Carney one dollar download the extension in your browser called U block. I'm tired of seeing ads. Well does that work on Safari? Noah n one dollar asked this question last week, but I didn't get it read. I apologize. I wasn't trying to. Sometimes there's a very small window, so sometimes I miss some of the super chests, So it wasn't intentionally trying to avoid it. What prevents authorities from outlawing trading in these currencies? If it threatens if at a reserve system? Then what stops government from freezing bitcoin? Bitcoin is decentralized and it's global, and so it can't be ultimately quote frozen. So in other words, even though it might be banned in one country, which has happened in the past, it might be banned in one state or one area. Because bitcoin is global and presumably something around ten thousand nodes globally, there's no way really to globally shut this off. So even though it might suffer and it might be shut down in one country or one regional one area, it's really not possible to globally shut it down. And also it's not even really known where all of the nodes are, and so that's just really unfeasible. In any country that does move to shut it down, they're really just hurting themselves because the rest of the world will continue to move into this you see so very very genius design. I think that the people who were behind this, I don't think they were all bad guys. I mean, I have my criticisms of Austrian economics, but I think that the motivations and the desire from this camp to promote and create this is good. So and we've already passed the stage. So your question is really about centralized cryptos. Centralized cryptos can easily be shut down. So you know, if you've got something that's heavily centralized, as many of the old coins are, it's much easier to shut them down. We saw this, for example some of the difficulties that happened with the Tornado cash built on ethereum, the node being shut down when the government said you better do it and they caved. So centralized cryptos with a board with a CEO, if you get the board members, if you get the CEO, yeah you can capture the network. But the idea behind Bitcoin was that it's sufficiently decentralized that you can't. There's no office, there's no CEO that you can compromise or shut down. So Bitcoin is built differently than the other centralized models. Now, the centralized models will argue that, well, but we can do things that bo a cooin can't. Yeah, but you have this severe weakness, so even if it's a little faster, the trade off is much worse. You see, I know we had a lake one dollar. How's Georgia slang compared the Tennessee slang. I don't know that there is that much of a diference in the slang. I mean we border, right, It's Tennessee and Georgia border each other. So there's a little bit of a different draw in the in the way that people pronounce things between Tennessee boys and Georgia boys. But I don't know much difference in the slang itself. Alula five dollars. I just saw number six. Have we gotten the number six yet? Let's say what number six is? Avoid corporate toxic media. Okay. I've also been exercising again. I will do the work, but pray for me, please, So everybody should pray for Alula. Bobby ce ten dollars. I'm not asking for any financial advice. Have you looked into a bitcoin I ray from Swan Bitcoin. Well, I just recently got on bigco Swan bitcoin. I have looked at and heard about and listened to some lectures about bitcoin I rays maybe something to look into. I haven't at this point really thought a whole lot about an I ray, but it might be something for people to look into. Look, I mean, we're again, people need to understand where we are. We're at this stage where after January and other you know, now like January was huge, because this is now again after ETFs. Whether that's good or bad thing, it is probably ultimately it's ultimately a necessary thing. It's probably not the best thing. But this is out of the phase of internet dork drug money stuff, right. This is not gambling internet drug money anymore. It's at the institutional level, and I think after Michael Saylor and after l Salvador, it's going to be at the government level, the nation, state level, the corporate level. And that means that in the next year to two my opinion, nothing is certain, very likely that we could see one hundred and fifty and more per Big one. Rachel Wilson ten dollars sovereign boss started asking questions about papal supremacy on Twitter. I have not maybe he just did this recently. I haven't seen that. I saw one comment of some Roman Catholic person in him, and I replied, he's tagging you. It would be interesting to see if the Roman Catholics are willing to tangle with you on it. Well, yeah, absolutely, I'm always down for a Roman Catholic debate. I guess I could pull a little of the notifications over here and let's see, here we go sovereign bra here.
Speaker 1: H.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so this looks like a big, massive thread here, so I'll have to go over there and spend some time on that. But thank you for that, Rachel, appreciate that. Thank you for that ten dollars super chat. Yeah, of course, I'm always willing to tangle. In fact, we can we get we can start a space after this. I'm down. I'm always down to debate. So even I'm even down to do a separate stream tonight on this topic. So thank you for the alerting me to that, Formerly Chucks, ten dollars, Thank you so much, formerly Chucks. Appreciate that. All right, let's move to the next one here. Now this is important because we even had some weirdos. A couple of days ago. I shared a story that they want to have all these warnings before movies now, and they're already moving to delete scenes from movies, censor movies. That makes me mad as a movie buff. I do not like that at all, But I knew that was coming. In fact, we did Boiler Rooms ten years ago talking about it. That you need physical copies, Richard Grove, our good buddy said, even over maybe fifteen years ago. Richard said, they're going to do Fahrenheit four fifty one. The digital copies that you have of stuff will begin to be censored and will begin to be banned. Absolutely, you need physical copies. This is the point of Fahrenheit four fifty one. I did a video on Fahrenheit four fifty one four years ago where you go old in books, you read old in books. The point of having a library is not necessarily to have read every book. It is to have a reference library. So one day perhaps I will read all the books, but I read a lot of the books. But this is why you want the physical copies, because we knew.
Speaker 2: How did I know this?
Speaker 6: Because Bertrand Russell and ah she Wells and the technocrats and all just Fuxley their books, that the technocratic order will ban all these things. You're not gonna read Shakespeare, You're not gonna read Hamlet. You're not gonna read the Bible. You're not gonna read these things. You're not gonna read the classics. You're not gonna read adventure literature. Richard Russell even said I don't want boys reading adventure literature. They might get the idea to become adventurous boys.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 6: That means you're not gonna read Huckleberry Finn. You're not gonna read Treasure Island. You're not gonna read Lord of the Rings, which is on the list of things to be banned. I mean they said it in the books. I've shared the tweet of the image of the strange shot of the books, and I mean, can people what is wrong with people? Like there just is people just super dumb. I just don't understand, like all of this is in their books. We've lectured on it for so many years. You should have had physical copies. You should have been listening to all the stuff that I've been telling you guys for so long now, even ten years ago. I have to admit twenty fourteen, I was overly conspiratorial. I messed up. I was right about most things, but I wasn't right about bitcoin because I had that bro. Forget that guy's name. They used to do their show out of Brave New Books in Austin. What was that guy's name. Well, I forget the name of his podcast, but he was going to give me a two bitcoin and basically he would have given Ano one hundred and forty thousand dollars if I had thought about paid attention.
Speaker 2: To with it.
Speaker 6: But I just I don't know, what do you mean A while? I don't know what that is. Know what you're talking about. It's on the tip of my tongue. The name of their podcast. I think they maybe maybe even still do a podcast. Should hit him up and be like, hey, dude, what you still give me to that point? So if you want to support you could do it right there. I forget that guy's name though, But so I was too conspiratorial, so I didn't get everything right. But I think, you know, twenty fourteen Baller Room was so ahead of its time, dude. We had like we had a lot of stuff nailed Lord Valdemort to his credit because obviously we were influenced by him as well, and Patrick too, but you know, we we were calling all this to Richard shout out to Richard as well. Richard was way ahead of the curve, so we were always we knew books are going to be valuable, but not just books, music too, right, So you want physical copies? I would say, I think these things are probably going to be valuable in the future, right, I don't know. It's hard to know, right, I mean I'm thinking like, okay, well, if everybody's a complete retorted uh, they won't be reading books. So books will be like these these foreign objects, like what what douceting?
Speaker 2: What douceding? What dish is you eat?
Speaker 6: Dusk?
Speaker 3: What do.
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Jamie? I saw that New Planet of the Apes movie, right, it's like the smart orangutan ape is like this book have magic symbols, humans use uh and make smart and the other monkeys will right, So I don't know. Maybe that maybe that's where we're going, and books won't be worth anything because it'll be like some sort of foreign object of mystical symbols that scares scares people or something. And the government will you know, ban you if in burn you fair high for fidy you want to be able to book or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but.
Speaker 6: Kristen for five dollars someone was spamming in the chat that apostate profit changed his mind about atheism when he had visited Israel. So interesting. I know, I'm not aware of that. I mean, I saw that he had visited the Wall or something, and I guess he was there with David Wood. So is he like open to Theism or doesn't know, or he's open to Christianity. Somebody said, well you do another stream, christ said, what are you doing in there? I'm always opening to the stream with Rid Vaughan. Oh, we get along pretty good, but I haven't noticed or kept up with the exactly what where he's at theologically. Next up, learn self defense, gun ownership, and go to the gym. I meant to have also going to the gym there because that's part of like being a fit as a guy, to defend your family and your people. Not much else to say there. You can take that into learning karate, Brazilian jiu jitsu, whatever, boxing, All those things are relevant for self defense and you know, moving to a place where you can have, you know, a fire weapon to defend yourself, a place where that's legal. Minimize to your Internet time and your social media time. This is very destructive to our minds, to our psychees, to our mental health and our spiritual health and wellness. Definitely, I think it's the less time people spend on social media the better. And man, they really have destroyed the Internet with turning it into a thing where it's all controlled by social media. I mean this was really a genius technocrat control move. And by the way, did you see the article I think I shared it your article yesterday saying that what Google wants to do in the future is pretty much just have this AI thing that spits out your answer so that you don't go to websites. So everybody's just going to default a trusting AI to be this you know, pseudo omniscient thing that answers all the questions. And then oh, well, I don't have to go researching on websites now because this AI answers it for me. Well, I don't trust that. No, I want to go and read the websites and do my own research.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 6: So watch out for that. And then lastly, you know, kind of going along with number one, you know, if you are able, should have offspring. And I'm not knocking people that can't. That's not your fault, that's not your fault. That's God's providence. But we should be thinking about this because, as even Elon points out right, the replacement rate is negative or moving towards negative. I think it's negative in Europe, but it's not high enough even now in the West and the US. So yeah, we need to start thinking about having big families because you know, left as is ultimately sterile, and so they are essentially ending their own lineage for the future. So that's the great curse of left anti natalist ideology, is that you sort of end yourself. And that's a fascinating, weird paradox, but there you go. Sean twenty five dollars. Hey, mate, I've enjoyed your last few streams on this practical stuff. Well, I think we've done what thirteen hundred streams on abstract philosophical topics. I mean, it's pissed somebody was a bitch about me doing practical streams. Well, I mean, I'm sorry that you don't have your fill of frickin. How many videos are on this channel. Let's look again, thirteen hundred and fifty twelve hundred, so almost thirteen hundred, and I would say ninety five percent of those are abstract head in the cloud, theology, philosophy stuff. Okay, Well most people need the practical stuff.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 6: So uh, there's a severe shortage of that stuff, and there's way way overboard with all the heady heady stuff. So you and David Patrick, Harry Father Moses have been putting out really good content lately on masculinity. Hey, great, it's great. Glad to hear that. Great to hear that. Jamie and I have been in the gym regularly and we're very happy about that. It's been very good. I feel a lot better. I think when you're in the habit of the gym, you know, you actually feel better. So appreciate that. It's extremely important messages to hear on this topic in this window of time post coof. Yeah exactly, thank you. Yeah, things are still very weird postcoof. Are they going to return to normal? I don't know, man, I don't know. I just think we got to, you know, try to try to shoot for what's on my list, and I'm sure there's things I forgot that could be added to that list. Whatever. This is general ideas here, trying to be practical, So thank you guys. I will look over here and see if Sovereign Bra wants to set up some sort of open debate the Twitter space or whatever, always down for that. Otherwise, thank you guys so much. Remember to get tickets to our June twenty second Vegas event. Also subscribe to me over on Rockfin. Rockfin is a great free speech based platform. There is unique content over there. Rockfin is very unique as well in the way that they set up the subscriptions. If you're heading over to rock Fin, you get access not just to me, but if you're a paid subscriber, you get access to everybody's paid content. So that means Sam Tripoli, that means our buddies, Jason Burmas, that means Eddie Bravo, that means my wife Jamie Henshaw, that means Tristan Haggard, that means at your Grove, geopolitics, an empire. All of these great content creators over here on rock fin all are accessible when you subscribe. But if you subscribe, subscribe right here to me over on rock fin right there. So noah M three dollars.
Speaker 2: I saw that.
Speaker 6: Andrew Wilson commented on Twitter, stetting that the only acceptable time for a man to cry is if a loved one dies. There are a lot of priests and people spamming commenting about tears of repentance. Yeah, I think at times you're gonna cry about, you know, your sins, and that's a positive thing. I think Andrew is just talking about He's not talking about the context of sin. I think he's talking about the context of weakness, and that really men shouldn't be overly emotional and displaying a lot of that kind of weakness. So I don't think he was mainly talking about ten So I wouldn't think that's a big deal. But I try to stay out of a lot of these Twitter spats because they don't really they don't really go anywhere. The thing I've noticed about Twitter spats, guys, remember this. Remember years ago, when everybody was on Facebook and on Facebook. I used to spend hours debating with people on Facebook. And then one day I realized that all the time that I put into debating on Facebook, all of that scrolls away and it's forgotten, and no one ever sees that anymore except maybe Mark Zuckerberg when he's bored and he's over here, you know, checking what I was saying ten years ago. I'm joking but I mean, like, I know, it's stored somewhere in some Facebook vault or whatever, but nobody ever sees that again, So so what good did that do? Maybe at the time, you know, I made some argument that positively affected somebody, but hardly anybody saw that. Almost nobody remembers that the infinite scrolling feed is an infinite time waster, and all the stuff that you're typing, even though you might be getting followers at the moment, in one year, in six months, almost no one will remember those posts or those comments or that drama. Who's talking about calender Gator kategate right now? Nobody, nobody remembers it. And yet a few months ago all of Twitter is talking about this stupid thing. So I'm not faulting people. I don't care if you want to have your spats on. I'm just saying that it doesn't really matter, and just think about your time and think about Here's what I'm trying to say. I realized one day that all of the time that I was typing these stupid arguments on Facebook, oh, I could have written those into articles which are always going to forever be there. And then I ended up with one book, two books, three books, four books. See the difference there. How did you write a thousand pages of material?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 6: This is over a thousand pages of material. Oh, I quit typing and arguing with idiots on Facebook ten years ago. That's how I did that. So that's my take on that. Otherwise, everybody have a good night, and i'll see if what's his name, Sovereign bra