Speaker 1: Welcome to Macroaggressions. I'm your host, Charlie Robinson. If you're watching us on Rockfinn or Rumble, or you're listening wherever podcast or serve, thanks a million. We appreciate it. We couldn't do it without you. I will say this to you as I will related to this show or any of the shows that you like. Please consider rating the show if you think we've earned five stars. We appreciate it because it helps with the algorithm and we will fight that stupid battle as long as we have to. But if you want to connect with me, the website is Macroaggressions dot io. That's the best place to do that. We appreciate our sponsors. They help us stay in business. Thank God for EMP shield. Hopefully you don't need them, but if you do. They make a device, a shielding device that is extremely effective. It can handle up to forty EMP strikes. It'll handle lightning, solar flares, EMPs, those sorts of things you get for your car, your home, your boat or generator. If you've got one of those or an RV, you can install it yourself. You can watch videos online or at emp shield dot com. It's pretty self explanatory. It installs like a type two surge protector with just three wires, so you can do it if you choose to. And this is like the ultimate b proactive situation. I mean, hopefully you don't need it. Maybe if you live in Tampa where you get crazy lightning strikes, you might want to have a couple of these things. And I'm not trying to fear monger. I'm just trying to say, if you're interested in being proactive, go to emp shield dot com, read up about it, see what you think. If you like something there, the discount code is Macro. That'll save you some money on the way out. And also if you get the bundle packages, that'll help bring the dollar per unit down a little bit. Also legal Shield, they've been in business for half a century in the United States and Canada. They're going to get your access to an attorney in your area for a very reasonable amount thirty bucks a month. That's all it'll take to get you in. You can have access to an attorney that will knock out all the legal documents that you need, your last will and testament, your medical directive, your financial power of attorney, all that stuff you got to have it. If you're an adult, gotta have it. I know you don't want to do it. You don't want to spend two grand to go get that done with a law firm, But just knock it out. In the first week that you're a member of Legal Shield. You'll pay yourself off for the next three years. So do this. Go to the website that they built just for us, Www. Dot don't get pushed around dot Com and see what you think. There's all kinds of information there if you want id shield, if you run a small business, they have options for you there. If you carry a gun, they have documentation for that as well. So it's all happening. It's all happening at don't get pushed around dot Com. We kidoki. Now the business is out of the way. Let's get down to some fun. Baby back on the show to promote his new movie Our friend, director writer Lely. What's going on? Man, Good to see you again. How are you?
Speaker 2: What's going on? Charlie's good to be on your show again. And we got a lot of things to talk about. This movie is a passion project of mine and it's called a Clockwork Shining. It is on Amazon Prime and on Apple TV.
Speaker 1: Plus, I know something that the audience doesn't know. Because I've watched this movie. You're gonna love it. It's gonna really mess with you.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I've watched a Clockwork Orange and I've watched The Shining, of course, as most of us have, and you know that there's some weird parts to it. And as a kid, you know when I when it first came out and I watched these, I must confess I did not understand. I didn't get the I didn't get all of the layers here, and it probably didn't get many of the layers. To be honest with you, this is sort of a these are movies that you need to watch a couple of times. It seems to be a theme with the Kubrick films, right, You kind of sort of have to watch it and then watch it again and see if you can decipher what he's getting into. But man, I had no idea. I had no idea what the subtle sort of subtext of The Shining was really about. I probably should have now that I think about it. It's one of those things you guys, you and Jay Widen are lay out a case that is so like you just kind of go, oh, of course this is what it's about. Why didn't I figure this out sooner? How did you? What were what led you to this? And you mentioned it as a as a passion project, like you just the Kubrick geek or Shining in particular, Like what was it about this?
Speaker 2: Well? I'd watched this Shining several times over and over again, and I was like, Hey, what am I going to find in this movie that people haven't already seen? There's been hundreds and hundreds of the worries about what The Shining is really about, and I'm rewatching it over and over again and I'm like, what am I? What am I getting here? What am I looking at?
Speaker 1: Here?
Speaker 2: Like, the movie really doesn't make a lot of sense. Charlie the first if you've never watched it before and it's your first time watching through it, you're like, what is going on here? I don't really understand because there's so many plot holes, there's so many continuity eras within the movie. There's over seventy five continuity as in The Shining. We would be here all day if we would just go through, one by one all the continuity as within The Shining, and no one has really ever been able to explain why those continuity ors are there. Like Kubrick is a master filmmaker. He is a perfectionist. He make sures that everything is spot on all the time, everything is in frame, So it's unlike him to have all of these continuity eras in there. And I'm watching it and watching it over and over again, and then I find a few things that no one has ever seen before. It's bran new for this movie, and it connects to other things that people have seen within The Shining that I wasn't the first person to see, but it connects all together. And one of those really big ones was that there's a Nazi swastika in the background of the gold room whenever they Olmen is giving them a tour, whenever Jack first shows up, and there's a swastika that's in the background of the gold room, and I was like, oh, wow, well this this relates to, you know, what other people have seen. At the end of The Shining, when the camera pans to that picture of the far away shot and then it fades into a close up shot of Jack and then it says July fourth, nineteen twenty one, which people think that it's you know, about ghosts and reincarnation, but it's really not. It's it's an an experiment. The whole thing is a giant experiment that's going on up there, and Kubrick is not only doing it as an exam on the audience, but it's also an experiment within the film itself and upon the actors, which I'm sure we'll touch upon here later on. But other people have pointed out that when that picture fades, you can make out a little tiny Hitler mustache on the on Jack's face, and that also relates with you know what we believe that The Shining is really about, and all the continuity rors in the movie. There's so many that I that we could have put in there that we just didn't really have time for. There's things that will just disappear and then reappear later in the frame. In the beginning of the movie, when Allman is talking to Jack, this is one of the most interesting parts of The Shining because it's so unlike Qubrick to really give away what the entire movie is about in that first ten minutes between Alman, Bill Watson, and Jack that are sitting in his office before Jack gets the job, and Olmen is basically explaining to Jack, like, hey, this is not a physically demanding job. This is a psychological job because of the isolation that people go through up here at the Overlook Hotel. And then he goes on to explain Grady and the things that happened with Grady. So he's telling Jack exactly what's going to happen throughout the rest of the movie. But it's really subtle, and there's several things that happened during that conversation with Jack. There's continuitairs all over the place. There's a pin that's on Almond's desk that just bounces around the table throughout all the different frames and all the cuts of the movie. There's also a ashtray on the desk that with a cigarette butt in it that disappears in one frame and then reappears and then disappears again. So there's continuity errors literally all throughout the movie, and no one has ever really been able to explain those. And I think that we explain the reason why perfectly in our film. Now. We don't really come out and tell you, like why, We leave it up to you to figure out why.
Speaker 1: I liked I liked I mean, I liked the part when you were talking about the Overlook Hotel and Lookout Mountain and I just started, fine, I hadn't heard of Lookout Mountain until like three years ago. And someone's like, hey, did you know that Jared Leto bought it? And I was like, what why you buy it? It's like this crazy like compound in the Hollywood Hills. I was like, what are you talking about? Is he starting a cult? You know, kind of jokingly and they're like, maybe, you know, I think so possibly he looks like a cult leader. And and then you find out about it through like the Laurel Canyon years and what was going on? Oh, it has a whole history of the Laurel Canyon And you go, well, I remember that Dave McGowan wrote about that, and and wait a second, wasn't there some other thing going on in Laurel Canyon that wasn't necessarily just about a bunch of hippies making music? But there was some darker components to that, involving, of course, as we know, Charles Manson and and his his group and and and what was the common denominator there? It's like, well, there's a lot of mind control happening, Like okay, so you start to wonder as you guys kind of pointed out these similarities like Lookout Mountain Overlook Hotel. I don't know, I mean there's there's are we talking about?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: Are we talking about a mind control factory? Like? What is this place? What's going on here?
Speaker 2: Yeah? That's one of the really interesting things about Lookout Mountain because Lookout Mountain was a well, was a military base, but there used to be a hotel that sat on the exact same spot as Lookout Mountain did. And you're right, Jared Letto now owns it, and he supposedly rumored to be running some kind of quas a weird cult thing out of it, which is rumor and speculation. I would like to interview Jared Lettle. We actually, me and Jay Widener we actually went up to Laurel Canyon to film some stuff and I was like, man, we need to get Jared leto in this film. Dude. I'm sure he knows all about what this was actually being used for. But there used to be a hotel there that looked very similar to Stanley Kubrick's Overlook Hotel within the Shining It's like almost verbatim what it was, and that hotel ended up burning to the ground. And what's interesting is that we don't have this in our movie, but in the sequel to The Shining, which is Doctor Sleep, at the end of the film, the overlook burns of the ground. So that's another correlation between this Lookout Mountain Hotel and the Shining movie. So whenever the hotel Lookout Mountain Hotel burned to the ground, I was in the early nineteen hundred's, the Air Force came in and built a studio Air Force base right at the exact same spot where this Lookout Mountain Hotel used to be, and several movies were filmed there by the military. Several are still classified to this very day. Nobody really knows exactly what was going on up there. People had high ranking, top secret military clearance for it. Ronald Reagan high clearance for it. Marilyn Monroe, James Stewart, carry Grant, all these high up A list actors had top secret security clearance for this military base where they were shooting a bunch of movies. And we show a lot all the footage that's in our documentary is real footage of Lookout Mountain and you just see them coming in with like giant like fork cliffs of movie reels to go out and be processed. There were several recording studios there, there were several films stages. There was a nuclear bunker there, there was a helicopter pad, and nobody really knows exactly what was happening up there, but we do know that that's where the miniature sets for the atomic bomb testing videos took place. Those weren't actual filming of you know, real atomic bombs dropping and exploding. Several people are familiar with this, but they weren't familiar with exactly where it was filmed. But it was filmed to look Out mountin studios right on top of Laurel Canyon, and several people have pointed that fact out that, well, you know, if you have a camera that's set up and an atomic bomb drops and it destroys the house and destroys the surrounding area, then how did the camera not get destroyed? I mean, several people have brought that up before. It is nothing new, but for the people that had don't know about it, I would imagine that that's really shocking. But that was filmed that Lookout Mountain.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we get not just the visual inconsistencies that are unusual for a Kubrick film, but you also get the symbolism that runs throughout the whole thing, which is very indicative of a Kupert film. The hand print, the red handprint on the ass of the woman that walks by, wouldn't have meant anything to me had I noticed it, which I didn't, But had I noticed it, it wouldn't have meant anything to me until just recently, over the last you know, ten years or so, where you start to see this symbolism of you know, like Wilson the volleyball, the red handprint, Wilson on the volleyball, the you've seen Ellen DeGeneres where the red handprint sort of thing. There's some sort of child trafficking component to it that I think is not great. And when I say the lady with the you guys sort of brought it to the viewers attention, I was like, first of all, you feel kind of stupid for not recognizing it because you've you watched the movie, you've seen it, you just maybe weren't paying attention. It's like, Okay, how did I miss that? But then it's like, well, why did that's a specific thing to do. Well, she didn't just some extra on the set didn't smack her on the ass. That was done on purpose, knowing that Kubrick comes out of this world or has interaction with this world. What do we make of that handprint?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was one of the things that I seen that I seen before events, and I was really the first thing a couple of years ago, whenever I brought him on the show, before we even decided to make this document, and I was like, hey, I was watching this movie and there's a lady. Whenever Jack is in the Gold Roup and he stands up, he takes an alcoholic drink from Lloyd the bartender. The second time when the party is going on, he stands up and there's lady that walks right behind him, and she's actually the one that bumps into Grady to make Grady spill the alcohol on Jack. And she has a hanmdprint on her ass. Now people have contested this and said that it's not really a handprint, that it's a part of the dress. But regardless if it's not really a handprint or if it's a part of the dress, it still looks like a handprint, So regardless if Kubrick actually made it a part of the dress, or the costume designer made it a part of the dress, or if it's actually a handprint, it looks and identifies like a handprint. And it's very similar to Wilson on the on the volleyball as well, And that kind of relates to this the sexual undertones of the Shining because there's a lot of them in there. There's a lot of sexual tension between Jack and Danny within the movie. It's kind of theorized that it was not even theorized, but Jack has abused Danny in the past. We have it in the movie where Wendy is talking to the doctor in the very beginning of the movie and the doctor is essentially like, well, when did he first start having these visions, these psychic abilities, And she's like, well, it was pretty soon after he broke his arm. And the doctor was like, well, how did he break his arm? And she was like, oh, well, Jack came home late one night, he was drunk and Danny has thrown all of his papers all over through the house. So he yanked him up, pulled him up by his arm really hard, and broke his arm, and then later on when Jack, Well, the weird thing about that is that Whindy says, I believe, she says five months ago, this happened, right, But whenever Jack is talking to Lloyd at the at the bar, he says that it was two years ago. So that's another really weird continuity in there. Wendy says that it was months ago, and Jack when he's confessing to Lloyd that he broke Danny's arm, it was two years ago. So it's uh. But there's a lot of sexual winding window in the shining as well. The things that j Jay has pointed out before in his earlier movies, which is also in our movie, is whenever Jack first goes in to meet Almond and shake his hand, there's a clipboard on the table that makes it look like Olman has a hard on towards Jack. Later on, whenever Danny, Danny and Windy is sitting at a table in their apartment room in the hotel, there's a fire truck in the background that has the ladder of the fire truck like giving the Teddy Bear an erection, which I didn't even realize until I was rewatching it and going back and uh, you know, trying to find some of these photos to you know, use for promotion and like you know, take screenshots and put you know, the arrows in the circles to put things together so people get a good idea so that they'll you know, go and watch the film. But after that scene scene where the fire truck is and the latter is sticking up from the teddy Bear, which is symbolizing you know, the teddy bear is getting a hard on, that the bat that Wendy uses is also right beside the teddy Bear, and she actually gets up and go goes and grabs the bat off of the couch. And then the next scene is whenever she's going down with the bat, and the famous scene where she walks in on Jack and sees that he's not really writing a book. He's just writing the same sentence over and over. And I hadn't seen that before, which is so interesting, Charlie, because every time you watch this freaking movie, dude, it's like you find something different. And it's been watched so many times, so many people have had many different theories. But I really think that the theory that we present in this movie is correct theory and it is very difficult and hard to argue with once you see how everything is laid out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we brought in somebody who has some unfortunate experience with ritualistic abuse. Kathy O'Brien came on to the film and explained her situation. I just had an interview with a woman named Annelie who I was connected with through Rich Willett over at Iconic and she's an MK ultra survivor, and she tells a story of how she was trafficked and where she was trafficked and how that went. It lines it pretty comparably with what Kathy O'Brien talks about. How what was that relationship like working with her on this.
Speaker 2: Well, I had her on my show several times in the past. We had become pretty good friends, and I was like, hey, I would really like you to be in this movie because I've been planning on making this movie for a really long time now, and we decided to do jfk X first so we could really cut our teeth on something else and then we would be able to do this one. Because this required a lot of travel and uh more money for the production. As you see, because there's several people in this movie you got Me.
Speaker 1: It's well done, by the way, it's it's really well done. You guys did a good, great job with it, So I encourage people to check it out.
Speaker 2: People.
Speaker 1: Mark Devlin's Mark Devlin, So he got on my radar. In twenty nineteen, I saw him in an Arkapolco. He did a presentation called No More Heroes. I watched that with only Damna Guard. We were like, we like made like, Okay, we're gonna go to this for sure, We've got to watch it. And we gave him a half an hour. He needed like three hours to unpack all his stuff I had. Then he DJed the parties at Night too, which was great. So we got to see his presentation on all the rock stars and their ties to intelligence, which will blow your mind. And I've had him on the show before to talk about that's fantastic. Then we got a chance to see what his His other job is is a it's always been a DJ. So great to see him make an appearance in this film as well, because if anyone would know the overlap between government secret programs and Hollywood, it would be Mark Devlin.
Speaker 2: Right. Absolutely, Mark was fantastic. He's super articulate, and he hit a home run in our movie. I think that it's one fantastic and that's one of the things that really shocked me. Even as I was making it. Charlie, I was like sitting there and he's because we did a really long interview with him, and I'm going through all this and I'm trying to cut it down because you know, when you're making a movie, like you gotta cut things out. You just can't let it run on forever and ever it doesn't make any sense. So I'm sitting there cutting it down and I'm like, holy shit, this is the reason why you can be the best singer in the world. You could be the best musician in the world. You can be the best podcast in the world. It's not going to make a difference. You know, it doesn't matter how good you can play guitar if you don't have the right connections, if you're not connected, if you're not a part of the group, if you're not in the family, you're not you know, if you don't have the right backing behind you, it's not going to make a difference. It's not going to matter. And Mark Devlin really puts that to the forefront in this movie at Clockwork, shining that that is really the case because all of the famous musicians, all the bands that came up in the nineties all had fathers and or family members that were high ranking military officers. Some of the ones that he brings up in the movie is, of course Jim Morrison. Everyone already knows about Jim Morrison that his dad was pretty much responsible while he was responsible for the Gulf of Talking Falls flag ins and then that got us into the Vietnam War that killed thousands of people. But not only that, Bob Marley's father was a naval British an officer. Sharon Tate's dad was a high ranking military officer. Like all these people, all these bands, all these famous musicians, all had families that were high up military officers. And it's so strange because and Mark talks about it in our film, like you never find anybody that just has a normal, normal, regular job, Like you don't find any electricians or like plumbers, Like there's nobody that has regular everyday jobs. And that really stuck with me hardcore because I was like, holy shit, this is this is the reason why you can be the best at any given thing, any anything, it doesn't matter what it is. But if you don't have the right connections, you're probably not going to go very far. And that's that's a really big realization that I think really smacks people over the head within our movie.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, especially when they start to tie into that Laurel Canyon acid scene Jim Morrison with the Doors. You guys talk about the Beatles. I mean, obviously Tavistock plays a role in shaping culture, and there's these these these bands are sort of created as opposed to just you know, organically coming together. I mean not all of them, of course, but the ones that go on to have big social impact. Even we start to look at members of the Grateful Dead, I mean we've we've I've done shows on that in the past too. You almost don't want to look sometimes, you if you can't separate the art from the artist, you know, you're gonna be like, God, damn it, I want I love you too, but I can't deal with Bono, you know what I mean. So you almost like you might. That's one rabbit hole that some people might want to stop themselves out there, Like I'm gonna just I'm gonna hate all of my old music if I do this, well, yeah, maybe, but there's some good guys out there too. But for the most part.
Speaker 2: How people are you know, kind of upset about the you know, the kids TV shows that they were watching whenever they grow up, and all this stuff is coming out about you know, how horrible Nickelodeon was and like, and they don't want to watch it because they don't they don't want to have their favorite shows growing up ruined. But I mean, that's the that's the hardcore truth about this. And the LSD scene and the hippie scene, which again we talk about in our movie, was really started by the CIA in order to stomp out the anti war movement, which then they were like, okay, well this whole thing just got completely one hundred percent out of control. How do we stop this other monster that we've created? And then you get the Sharon taint Manson murders, and that really just, you know, quoting Mark Dovlin in the film, puts a nail in the coffin of the entire hippie scene because after that time it was just completely over. So what they did is they just interjected serial killers, murders and stuff into the whole scene, so people will kind of step back and like, what, well, is this really a good thing that I should be a part of, And it just completely diminishes it and destroys it, which they had created it. So they not only created it, then they had to get rid of it and discard it after it had basically squashed and destroyed the anti war movement, which was really what they were trying to stop.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, one of the things that we see through out the film, and I would suggest through multiple Kubrick films, is trauma based mind control, right, It's sort of a theme you of course, clockwork Orange, of course, I mean that's sort of the known scene with his eyes held open being forced to watch movies. But I would say that eyes wide Shut has trauma based mind control all throughout that as well the shining. Of course, there's a lot of this. You can be dismissive of things like backgrounds that say Monarch and you know, the posters over your shoulder that say Monarch. But for those who with the eyes to see it, this is coded messaging right all throughout that movie about about mind control or or experiments with people's minds.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and that was a big reason that we brought Kathy O'Brien in because she's an MK ultra mind control Monarch mind control survivor, and her congressional testimony was censored under national security in nineteen ninety five. And in the background whenever Danny sees the twins, whenever they first get to the hotel, he's in the games room, and this wasn't something that I had seen, So I'm being having integrity and honorability here as you're listening the people that are listening. But there's a poster in the background. Whenever Danny turns around and he grabs the darts off of the board, already turns around and he sees the two twins, there's a poster in the back left hand corner that is of what it looks like somebody like on skis, and then below it it says Monarch. Now the difference between what we are interpretation of what that poster means and what other people's interpretation of that poster means, because again I wasn't the first person to see this, but the people that have seen it before interpreted it wrong, it's my opinion, right. They they interpret it as that it's like maybe that the ski The guy on the skis isn't really a guy on the skis that it's more of like a minotaur looking character or a figure. And Kubrick has a lot of minataur type of symbolism throughout his movies. We showed that side by side in the opening credits of the movie between a clockwork Orange and The Shining and how Alex has that you know minatar look, But it's throughout all of Kubrick's movies. Is in Metal Jacket, is in the Shining, It's it's really everywhere. But they related to that, and then some other people are like, oh, well, it's he's referencing Monarch Mountain in Colorado. But he could have put anything back there. It could have been whatever he wanted back there. But he put a poster that says Monarch. And immediately as soon as I seen it, I was like, this is Monarch MK Ultra mind Control, and that is exactly what this entire movie is about. That was the first thing that I seen that put me down this rabbit hole of finding other things throughout The Shining that confirm that the movie's really about MK Ultra Monarch mind Control.
Speaker 1: Well, let's talk about Capturing the Rye. Then jahweit because because you want to talk about a trigger for mind control, I take it out. You know that that's not even associated with the Shining in any way, right, that's all John Hinckley Junior, that's all. I'm gonna go shoot the president or you know what I mean, or John Lennon or whatever I forget, which maybe both Mark David Jumpy. Yeah. The the idea that that there's a book out there, a book that I was required to read in school. If I recall, that might be a trigger book that sets people off into some sort of like psychotic rage. That sounds crazy on the surface, and it sounds like it has nothing to do with the Shining. But it's in there, isn't it.
Speaker 2: It's in there, and it was in there a year before both of the assassinations happened.
Speaker 1: Oh that's right, because that movie came out in nineteen eighty yep.
Speaker 2: So when we first see Went into Any and the Shining, Windy is reading the book Catcher in the Rye by an intelligence officer named J. D. Solinger, and that book has been identified by many researchers in this field as a MK ultra mind control assassination trigger. Now, there can be many triggers for MK ultra style mind control. We also show another one within the film of Britney Spears where she's talking to Diane Sawyer and Diane utters a phrase and Brittany just loses it. She starts crying and like going into like seeing like random words, acting like she's talking to somebody that isn't even there. And but there can be many triggers for these these types of MK ultra assassins or just mind control in general. It can be callers, it can be a phrase, it can be certain em or dream that can trigger these these types of mind control victims. But there were two assassinations that happened within a year after The Shining was released, which was the Mark David Chapman murder of John Lennon and the attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan by John Hinckley Junior. Now, Mark David Chapman is a really interesting one because I actually have a book here that's the one hundred most Infamous Criminals, right, and there's a whole chapter on Mark David Chapman. So Mark David Chapman basically came out and he was he was a really big John Lennon fan, and he loved them and everything, and then he he decided to basically kill him. And after he had killed him, he sat on the sidewalk and waited for police to arrive, and he had Catcher in the Rye open, and he was reading it when the police showed up. And then in court later on when he was being prosecuted for the murder, he stood up and said, well, if you if you want to know why I did this, then all you gotta do is read Catcher in the Rye. And at the end of the chapter in this book it said that a psychiatrist went to visit Mark David Chapman in in uh In prison two years later after the assassination, and he was still reading Catcher in the Rye. And it's been. It was also identified on the scene at the John Hinckley attempted assassination of Ronald Reagan, which we showed the footage in our in our documentary as well. So yes, it has been that is in the shining a year before those assassinations took place. You also have the psychic driving aspect of this whole thing with you know, because Jack is supposedly reading. I mean, he's a writer. In the movie, it's high possibility that it was Jack's book that Wendy was reading in their apartment in Boulder, and then he's writing his own novel, right supposedly, he tells Wendy, and he tells omen in the beginning of the film like, I'm a writer and this would be perfect amount of time for five months is just what I need to finish and write this book, which is really interesting because it really wouldn't be five months. It would be seven months. It would be the winner time. But he says five months, which is another weird con new or within the movie. But he's supposedly writing this book. He Wendy, uh, you know the first time when he tries to come in and see what he's writing. He's like, whenever when I'm in this office, you you don't bother me. And she was like, oh, well, I just wanted to bring you lunch. I'll make you a sandwich then and goes on, which is one of another really big continuity her is because there's a chair of that's behind Jack that is in the first shot, then it disappears in the next shot, and then it reappears again in the shot after that.
Speaker 1: But what do you make of that? Like, because again like he's a he's an attention to detailed type of guy. I get it when there's some things like a monarch sign that means monarch, but like a chair that's there and then gone and then back again. Is there is he telling you to pay attention? Or I mean when is? I wonder what the trigger with the signal movie?
Speaker 2: And obviously if you you know, please watch the movie. Is what I think is going on is that Q Break is purposely putting these continuity errors in there to have the audience slowly start to try and question their reality on a subconscious level as they're watching Jack go into his delusions and go and go down the rabbit hole of his hallucinations and everything that's going on to him.
Speaker 1: With Okay, so it's a it's a film making technique, like the way in Goodfellas when when the walls are closing in on Henry and he's he's and they're in that restaurant, that diner sort of talking DeNiro's character and Henry Hill and and and he's like tightening in, He's tightening in, and it feels like the walls are closing in on you, is the viewer because you can tell that the walls are closing in on the character, right, and they sort of create that k So are they trying to make the viewer a little bit like questioning reality? Like did that was that chair just there? Or like am I losing my okay? That's a oh shit okay.
Speaker 2: And it's so subliminal and it's very difficult to notice some of the things like there's which is not in the film. But like we said that, like I said in the beginning, if we just talked about all the connuit areas, we could be here for three hours because there's so many of them throughout the movie, and the movie would I had to have been like four or five hours, which is I think this is a perfect amount of time. It clocks in at around an hour and fifty minutes on Amazon Prime. But another one is when Jack is uh, you know, following Windy up the stairs, there's a rug that can be seen in front of the fireplace that is there in one shot, then when it cuts back, it's gone, and then whenever it goes, the next scene is back again, so it just disappears and reappears. There's several of those throughout the entire movie, and it's that's what I believe is going on, because there's no way that there's that many continuity errors in this movie and that they're not done on purpose. And it makes sense to me because the way that we you know, what we talk about in the movie as to what The Shining is really about, that will that should really click with you. But when Windy walks in on Jack and he's she discovers that he's not writing a book this entire time. He's just writing the same sentence over and over again, which is all work and no play. Makes Jack adull Boy's the most famous scene in The Shining. He becomes triggered once she finds that out, and then he starts to do you know, violence against Wendy, and then the whole movie takes a completely different turn. But what he's writing out over and over again is strikingly similar to us. Sir Hans Sirhan wrote out whenever he assassinated RFK in sixties sixty eight, I have sixty seven or sixty eight somewhere around in their mid sixties. It was found that Sir Hans Sirhan had a notebook that was that he had just wrote over and over again, RFK must die, RFK must die, RFK must die. So Jack is doing the same version of his own version of psychic driving within the shining, just like Sir Hans Sirhan was doing before he assassinated RFK.
Speaker 1: And then we get into room two thirty seven, right, and this is a real interesting This has got to be code for something else. I mean, I've seen the the way that they tie this into explaining the moon landing was faked. Right with the Danny's got the the Apollo eleven sweater that he wears. We've got two room two thirty seven, two hundred and thirty seven thousand miles allegedly to the to the moon, these numbers that sort of play in there, And I'm and I'm down for that. I'm I'm I'm fully prepared to go have him explain to me the moon and landing was faked. Encoded language. But that isn't where you guys went. You guys took this a whole different route. What do we what do we make of what Room two thirty seven is? Is it? It's got to be code for something else.
Speaker 2: Well, that is the theory that Jay Weiiner basically proposed in his first two movies on the topic. He he believed that it is that the Shining was Stanley Cuper's confession to faking the moon landing. And this theory doesn't our theory in a clockwork shining. Shining doesn't negate that theory. I think that it's all it's all wrapped up into one thing. And mind control is definitely related to the moon landing. If it was indeed fake, that would be a giant mind control operation on the entire world. So the first time that Jack experiences anything strange in the movie The Shining is only after he takes that first drink of alcohol provided to him by Lloyd the bartender. Whndy comes into the Gold Room and is like, hey, there's a lady upstairs that assaulted Danny. She's in one of the empty rooms upstairs. So Jack goes up there, goes into one of the empty rooms, which is there's another connuity. Right whenever whenever Windy see whenever Danny sees room two thirty seven for the first time, whenever he's looking like he wants to go in there, there's a door that's right beside of it that's closed, and then in the next shot it's open. Weird conuity are there. But the first time that Jack experiences anything is after he takes that first drink provided to him by Lloyd and he goes in the room too thirty seven to try and figure out what had happened to Danny. When he walks in the room two thirty seven. Room two thirty seven is unlike anything else in the hotel. It's different. The callers are very vivid throughout the room. The carpeting is different. It's got these weird purple and greens. The couch is different, the blinds on the windows or the curtains are different. The bathroom is completely different than anything that we've seen. It's all like greened out. So it's a really psychedelic type of feel when you go into Room two thirty seven. So what we propose is that Lloyd is really an actor. He's set there for the experiment at the overlook. All the things that are, you know, said to kind of be ghost aren't really ghost. It's set up to where they're actually ill human beings and they're doing they're LARPing, they're LARPing this entire scenario. I don't know if you've seen the movie Shutter Island, but it's sort of almost identical to Shutter Island with Leonardo DiCaprio. With Shutter Island is a movie where a detective, which is Leonardo DiCaprio, goes to this mental asylum to try and solve a murder. And spoiler alert for Shutter Island, I think it came out in like twenty eleven or twelve or something. It's been out for a long time. If you haven't seen it, sorry, But at the end of the movie, we find out that the entire scenario, in the entire investigation has been a setup for Leonardo DiCaprio's character within the movie, and he's actually a patient at the asylum and they've set up this entire larp for him to try and snap him out of his delusions. So that's what we propose is actually happening in the shining and we have real life evidence of the within the movie because it's on numerous occasions the CIA has spiked alcoholic drinks with LSD. There's an entire documentary on it on Netflix which revolves around Frank Olsen where Sidney gottlieb unknowingly spiked Frank Olsen's drink with LSD and Frank Olson went out of his mind and jumped out of the high up story in a hotel room and died. Several examples of that happening in real life. Some of the very first army experiments that went on in MK Ultra, that same thing happened, like people would you know, go out of their minds. And it was this drug called b Z and bz's one hundred times more powerful than LSD, and the army personnel wasn't told what you know, they were going to be experimented on that, just that it was going to be a chemical agent. And then they would go in there and they would inhale all this smoke which was really this high powered hallucinogenic drug, which we also talk about in the movie that it's been reported that the CIA would literally just spray LSD aerosol on entire groups of unsuspecting people. The people would, you know, then, you know, lose their mind, because it's one thing, Charlie to take a hallucinogenic drug and know that you're taking a hallucinogenic drug, like you're going to expect the change. You're going to know the change. You're going to expect that feeling to come. But when you don't know, when you're unknowingly dosed with LSD, that is a different story. You're going to think that you're losing your mind. And that's what we propose happens. Lloyd's spikes Jack's drink with some sort of hallucinogenic He goes into the room and hallose Neate's the lady that's in room two thirty seven. And the evidence for that is that whenever he goes in, whenever he leaves room two thirty seven, he gets freaked out by the attractive woman turning into an elderly lady, which is very vindicative of a hallucinogenic trip. He then goes into the apartment where Windy is and then Wendy comes to the door and asks him if he had found anything, and he said, no, I didn't see anything. So why would he not say anything? He didn't see anything if he thought that it was he wouldn't say anything if he thought that it was a hallucination, Right, what you said.
Speaker 1: The drug, the hallucinogenic drug is called Beezy, Yes Bezy.
Speaker 2: It's like a short name for a longer version of it than I can't pronounce. It's like beIN Benz above, something that's really long name.
Speaker 1: So I just was curious because in the spars pandemic document that that they role played COVID, the COVID rollout, the fictional rapper in that who gets everybody to take the vaccine, his name is Bezy. So I was wondering if there's any sort of connection right there. It's like maybe they're giving us a little subtle hint that there's a mind control component going on to COVID. Maybe I'm reading something into that where there's nothing. Maybe it's just a coincidence, right, But I don't know.
Speaker 2: I wonder because that was the main drug that was you know, tested on. They would do open air field testing as well, like they would just have like simulation testing, like they would simulate a battle scenario. They would have gallons and gallons of Beezy just dispersed in a mist out on the battlefield and all of these soldiers would be hit with this hallucinogenic drug. They wouldn't be able to operate, they would be falling over. People would have to help them, and then they would take them back to the facility that the army owns and asked them all these questions about what they're feeling, and the effects of this drug lasted for weeks. This wasn't just something that like with a normal LSD trip where they can last for a maximum of like some people like a day or maybe twelve hours or something like that, and even lower like six hours with psilocybin and things like that. No, this lasted for long periods of time, long stretches of time.
Speaker 1: This reminds me of Jacob's Ladder, the movie where where the characters are experimenting on when they're in Vietnam. They're in the They're like, what then they can't remember what happened that night when they were they were they were sprayed with something by the military, and they all went crazy and started killing each other, and and and they were taking him into the experimental hospitals as well. I'm sure that there's and by the way, I think Jacob's Ladder is one of the scariest movies I've ever watched in my life. Easily one of the most terrifying movies, in part because you get the feeling that it could be real. You know that that that that they're not too far that it's fictional in a sense that maybe the dialogue is made up, but not the theme that the military would experiment on people to see if they can turn their soldiers into you know, perfect super soldiers that are just filled with rage and will murder anybody in there in their path. Right, if they could perfect that and get the soldiers to do it, then you know, then they'll have the ultimate warriors that they can send into battle and with mind control and hallucinogenic drugs. But of course in the movie it goes totally wrong, and these guys all have real long term psychological damage as a result of that, and you know, I just can't help roll.
Speaker 2: There's several examples of like Jock Ruby was visited by uh Jolly West in prison, and it's theorized the Jolly West gave him some kind of LSD that made him go out of his mind, because then he started talking about fairies and like all kinds of crazy shit after he'd assassinated and killed Lee Harvey Oswald. You know, there's so many and that's a standard thing with like Kubrick as well, Like there's so many things that real life imitates through Kubrick's work, and one of those is A Clockwork Orange, which in the UK and some other countries after the film was released, real life crime started to pick up after the movie had come out and people went to see the movie, so that one was not only like a mind control a movie about mind control by feeding someone hallucinogenic drugs and forcing them to watch movies to influence them to create a certain behavior, it was also having an effect on real life. It got so bad that Kubrick had to pull it from several countries and not show it anymore. He banned it, and I think that the government of some other countries actually banned it on their own, but Kubrick pulled it from quite a few different countries after its release. And then you get into Lolita as well, which we talk about in the movie at Clockwork Shining, which is another real life example of reality mimicking film and movies, which is Sue Lyon, which Lolita is about pedophilia, basically a grown man having sex with an underage girl that is thirteen, and Sue Lyon, which is in the movie and is playing that role and playing that character, is having that exact same thing happened to her in real life as she's making the movie with one of Kubrick's producers, and then you look at the Shining and the things that are happening there. The same thing that happened to Sue Lyon whenever he was making Lolita is almost identical to what happened to Shelley Duvall within the making of The Shining Later Insane.
Speaker 1: He kept he kept tormenting her and making her redo takes over and over again, and cutting her off and pretending like she didn't exist. He was gaslighting her like crazy. And his excuse, I guess in the aftermath of that, was that he was trying to get her into that character that's just completely on edge, and I guess it worked. But she was never the same after that. Was she she was psychologically traumatized by him during the making of this movie. So in some respects, real life is mimicking the art, right.
Speaker 2: That's right, instead of you know, artmicking real life in this case of uh, you know Stanley Kubrick, it's uh, it's the opposite. And with Shelley Duvall, we show it in the movie where you know Kubrick is basically just beraiding her and telling her that she's you know, worthless, and that she's uh, you know that it doesn't that she's what. The thing is that I don't think that Kubrick thought that she was a really good actor, which I believe the excuse is that she was trying to He was trying to, you know, invoke this performance out of her that nobody else was really getting, but it really didn't. It just traumatized her to the degree that she couldn't really even like go there. And he would tell the people on the set like, don't empathize with Shelley Duvall, don't don't tend to her, don't listen to her. There was a point that in the docum Memory by Vivian Kubrick on the making of The Shining, Shelley Duval says to Stanley Kubrick that her hair is falling out, and we have a clip it's one of my favorite parts of our movie at Clockwork Shining, where you know, Jay Widener is talking about how Stanley Kubrick thought that Stephen King's novel was coming up short, so he went in there and started changing things and making it his own story. And when Jay says that it's coming up short. I have a clip of Stanley Kubrick having one of these little baby hairs from Shelley Duval and he's putting it up into the camera like that. It's just as a filmmaker. Is something really symbolic that's within our film as well. But yeah, he was not treating Shelley Duvall.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: I believe that it was over a hundred takes that Jack and Wendy had to do of the staircase scene, and Shelley Duvall was really traumatized by that and she did not have a very well life after that. She didn't act in anything same way with Sue Lions. Sue Lyon's life was just completely destroyed after her experiences on the side of Lolita and Shelley Devau didn't. I think she did a few things after that, but nothing. You know, that's actually really big. And that's another thing about Cubrick is he either breaks the person like completely and like ruins their career, like ruins them like psychologically, or he like turns them into like a freaking superstar. So it's so strange, it's so weird, but it's either one or the other with Kubrick.
Speaker 1: He did a great job of you guys also did a great job of of mentioning like what that isolation and cabin fever really does to somebody's mind. I mean, we've read the studies of solitary confinement for prisoners being extremely detrimental to their mental health, that people that have been in there for long periods of time tend to disassociate and whatnot, and and they mentioned it. It's so it's sort of the theme of it. You're going to go to this hotel that's way up on a mountain, far away from everybody, You're going to be snowed in. You're basically not going to see people for for months at a time, right, and what that does to people Obviously, if we want to talk about that, you know, the Kubrick's connections to the to the space program, they had always talked about when you know, the astronauts are going to lose their mind out there in space with with all this time to do nothing, think about everything, and do nothing that what did you guys make of that, the role of isolation in creating just mental chaos for these characters.
Speaker 2: Well, there's another point that we bring up in the movie that there's a there's a book called the coup Bark counter Intelligence Manual which I have, which kup bark sounds a lot like Q break, right, But the whole thing was designed for sensory deprivation. Like they would put you know, blindfolds on their victims, like the subjects. They would put these like cardboard things so that they couldn't be touched, so that they couldn't feel any kind of you know, stimulation anywhere on their body. So isolation is a really big technique to be used in. Another really strange coincidence is there's another documentary on Netflix. It's called Cults, cons and Kidnapping and it's about the uh, the troubled teen industry. It's a really good documentary. But watch watch my documentary first before you watch that one. Okay. Netflix is already super big and huge. Okay, you can you can spare three dollar dollars rented or ten dollars to buy my documentary. And we're independent filmmakers. Netflix is a huge corporation, so please watch our documentary. But in that cons Cults and Kidnapping documentary on Netflix, the girls that were a part of this troubled teen industry is basically talking about mind control and how they were basically mind controlled, and they said that every morning the theme song to two thousand and one A Space Odyssey would play throughout the entire facility. They would be forced to listen to the opening theme song of two thousand and one A Space Odyssey every single day. Which is another really interesting aspect of this whole thing too, is like when it comes to the moon landing and stuff, because two thousand and one of Space Odyssey was being filmed during the exact time that we supposedly went to the Moon, So it's you know, plausible that if Stanley Kubrick did indeed fake the moon landing and the footages you know of Stanley Kubrick, then that would be the way that you would do it. You would film the moon landing under the guise of actually filming a movie. Because two thousand and one Space Odyssey was had brand new effects in it. It was front screen projection, it was things that had never been seen before. So the easiest way to do it and not have all these people involved, because that's one of the you know, grievances of people not believing that the moon landing footage was faked? Is that they say, Well, so many hundreds and thousands of people would have had to have been in on it. No, they wouldn't have. All Kubrick would have had to have done has been like had his actors out there, and he filmed this scene that the actors thought, and the production crew and everyone thought was a part of two thousand and one of Space Odyssey, when it really wasn't. It was going to be used for the moon landing. And then they broadcast that pre recorded footage to everyone's TV and present it as live on the mount Yeah.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they filmed anything at Lookout Mountain.
Speaker 2: High possibility.
Speaker 1: I mean, as it is a military film production studio, right, it'd be a good place to do it. You'd have security, you'd have technology if you're shooting fake Adam Baum explosions in that studio showing what that would look like, you could most definitely shoot some front screen projection, maybe filmed in a Hollywood basement. As the Chili Peppers said.
Speaker 2: Right now, Chili Peppers, do you love that song Californication?
Speaker 1: Well, we'll we'll leave the audience wanting a little bit more. I'll tell you what if you guys want to go and get into we didn't even talk about those. But if the people that want to go and dig into the free Masonic components of this movie as well, go get crazy over there on Amazon Prime and take a look at this I watched it last night. It's great. I texted you right after. I was like, I've watched it, let's talk. We need to talk immediately. Well, it's fresh in my mind. I highly recommend this movie. It will really mess with you in a good way. What's the best place for people to get it and to support you in your outstanding work that continues to grow movie after movie.
Speaker 2: They can purchase the movie on Amazon Prime. If you're in the UK or in the United States, you can watch it on Amazon Prime. If you're in a different country, unfortunately it is not available yet, but if the country of your origin has Apple TV Plus, you can also get it on Apple tv Plus. And we will be making it available to everyone worldwide in a few months as well. So please go out there and and support independent filmmaking. You know, Hollywood is dead. They're just retreading the same garbage over and over and over again. They're making remake after remake the TV industry is about to be compromised as well, because it's just nothing but recognizable IP. The Office is being remade on two different streaming platforms. Amazon just did a remake of the Office, and The Peacocks doing a remake of the Office. There's there's just so many no one really has original ideas anymore, and this is one and original idea. And even if you don't like Queebreak, or if you don't like The Shining, or if you haven't seen The Shining, you're still going to find something within this movie that is going to be shocking to you. In this put a lot of things in perspective, because it's not only about Stanley Kubrick in The Shining and The Clockwork Orange, but it's also about the music industry, it's about the film industry in general. We didn't even get into talking about all the influence between the military and these intelligence communities in filmmaking. We show several documents in our movie at Clockwork Shining that were sent through four your Request that shows the military and the intelligence communities direct involvement in a lot of these film productions. And in the credits, the original credits for two thousand and one of Space Odyssey, Kubrick thinks all every single one of the intelligence communities.
Speaker 1: Air force.
Speaker 2: Contractors, like everyone all the military agencies are thinked in their original credits, and then later on I one Believe because it's not in the credits anymore, it was cut out that somebody from one of these intelligence communities saw that he had had all of these thinks and special recognitions in the end of his movie, and they were like, what are you doing, bro, You can't be having you can't be thinking air Force intelligence and like all of these different intelligence communities and military and at the end of your movie. So they made him take it out. And also in you know, Doctor Strangelove, there was several things that you know, Kubrick was afraid that he was going to be investigated for getting almost identically to what a B two bomber, the inside of a B two bomber looks like, and we had to we have the interview of Kubrick's production designer. They're talking about that, and the kubric caught him up and was like, hey, you need to find you know, make sure you got all all of your references and everything all in line, or we're going to be investigated by the FBI. They think that we got leaked some kind of classified information. So there's so much in this movie, and I really hope people check it out, and if you watch it and you like it, please leave a rating and a review on Amazon Prime. That really helps out as well. But thanks so much for having me on, Charlie. Really appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Brother, Well, we appreciate you coming back on to talk about this because we're into it and we're fans of supporting independent filmmaking. It's Hollywood's dead, like you said, they have. Nobody blamed it themselves. They went, well, they're going broke Disney's pedophile farm. But there's a lot of people out there that are actually doing interesting work and this film is fantastic. I highly recommend a Clockwork Shining. Go to Amazon Prime and check it out, or Apple TV and get it. That's right early. If you want to connect with me, you can do so through the website Macroaggressions dot Io. Thanks everybody talked against som