Speaker 1: Guys studio that I used in Greensboro used to be Ross's boss in where was the station?
Speaker 2: Physically more City was the first guy ever hired me full.
Speaker 1: Time first, Yeah, and he's our program director for ninety four to five, our Greensboro station. And yet there is an achilles heel to every studio he's ever worked in. So because let's just say, things were a little country at the station Ross first worked at.
Speaker 2: Hey, it was a triple Wi trailer, but it was very nice, it was a very nice trip.
Speaker 1: What was the achilles heel? What was what was the achilles heel?
Speaker 2: Well, I mean the engineering was sort of I don't remember the guy's name he was he.
Speaker 1: Was it Jerry?
Speaker 2: And did he rig it? Was it Jerry rigged? Possibly? So Anyway, in the studio there was an orange cord that I was specifically told don't unplug that or the station big orange extension cord. You're I'll thinking of, yeah, don't unplug that because everything will go off the air and everything being a two hundred and fifty thousand signal is a simulcast. So if you pulled the cord out of the wall at the trip Wi trailer, the whole thing would go off the air, and uh what.
Speaker 1: At least that's easy to troubleshoot, you know what I'm saying, Right, you don't have to go to the Center of Excellence Engineering portal, right and figure out on the dropdown menu what you know, what the selection is, which, by the way, I know what you're thinking. You're like that sounds easy. No, it's not Ross. Like, something broke on Ross's board last week and him and I had like three conversations just trying to figure out how to tell somebody specifically how that broke. So anyway, yeah, yeah, you know, it's just one of those days.
Speaker 2: So all right, now, is the cord you unplugged under your board? Is it orange? Or it is not orange?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: See we've evolved.
Speaker 1: Well no, that makes it much worse because it's kind of dark under there. And so then I got to get on my hands and knees fire, you know, grab my iPhone and turn on the the you know, the the light on that thing, and then figure out why I keep because I do the thing that I do in the mornings where I kind of stick my feet out so that i'm and then a moment I do that, I kicked the dang thing and then it literally just did it while I was telling you that, and I could feel it on the edge of my toes. So let's not let's not.
Speaker 2: Do that again anyway.
Speaker 1: I A, I got a question, and because it's one of two things, Ross, it's one of two things.
Speaker 2: So you do you remember, yes?
Speaker 1: It was it? Yes? No, it wasn't yesterday. It was literally last week maybe on Friday show, when we just passively mentioned Luigi Primo, right, But I can't remember if we said that on the air. I know you and I talked about Luigi Primo because I referenced the the wrestler who spins the peat said do right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that was off the air, and just yeah, just to clarify for the audience somebody, because you know he's not exactly well known, and you hear Luigi, you automatically think of the guy that shot the healthcare Yeah, not that dude, a different guy.
Speaker 1: Although that would be crazy, wouldn't it if it was Luigi Primo who shot the healthcare CEO.
Speaker 2: I mean, he can throw a pizza at you, the dough like super fat. It's gonna do some damage.
Speaker 1: So so last night I get done with prep, I said, you know everything over to Ross. I grabbed dinner and I go back to my back up to my hotel room and I, uh, you know, lay down in bed by turn the TV on. I'm just like, all right, I'm gonna watch a movie and just drift off, drift off to that man. And I start scrolling Twitter and I swear I'm on the show Twitter for you page, and I get served not one, not to three different Luigi Primo videos, two of which are set to the Kuma Te song from Blood Sport of Him. Have you did you see the video?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: All right, This is why I'm asking because I have two theories. One because sometimes, like during football season, the shows for You page will serve up like all the bills.
Speaker 2: Stuff you ever wanted to see.
Speaker 1: And that's clearly due to the fact that Ross you know has is one of the administrators of the show page, him and I, and it's clearly taking from what he's normally scrolling, probably on his own account.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's super weird. So if I scrolling something on my account, it shows up on the for you account on the show page.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's weird, because you do a lot of posting on the show page obviously all morning. So were you watching a bunch of Luigi pri because the alternative is that you know that weird theory that I don't think is even a theory anymore where it's always listening to.
Speaker 2: No it is. No, I haven't been looking at any Luigi Primo videos at all. I've been taking a lot of time off social media. It's been great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I saw you mentioned that on social media. Yeah, so like I'm out, but yeah, that's great. But no, I haven't. But I really think it is one of those things too in the algorithm now is like super weird on x there even on Facebook where but Facebook is just awful. But on AX where oh yeah, if you look at something for like two seconds, you're like, you're just scrolling, You're like, oh, look at this, and you stop for two seconds and you keep scrolling. Go ahead.
Speaker 2: I'm just giving you. I'm giving you the h Yeah, let's go. Yeah, keep going. What are you saying? I gotta turn it down. It's too loud. It's a case.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Yeah no, no, if you look at it for two seconds, it becomes your entire feed. Yeah yeah, no, one hundred percent.
Speaker 1: I've literally I've screwed my my feed before where I turned that off. I've screwed my feed before where I just it down. I'm like, all right, that thing's broke for a day.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know what you got to do, like, because you know, sometimes it's like I'll be scrolling and it'll be like, look at this sick kid with cancer and you're like, that's awful. I feel bad for the kid, but he's recovering. So I'm gonna give it a heart, right, I'm gonna I'm gonna write, yeah, kid isn't sick anymore. And then you scroll and then your entire feed for the rest of cancer kids, cancer kids, and it's awful.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So you end up going through you know you want that, you know, not not because the kid. You know, it's awful everything about right, Yeah, just to be clear, you're looking for other stuff to like, so your feed becomes like back to normal, and then you've sort of got to reprogram your feed. It's it's a pain in the butt.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, immediately, uh, queue up some like Kate Upton videos from back in the day, some Viking stuff, you know, whatever.
Speaker 2: It takes, man, But yeah, No, it was just funny.
Speaker 1: I'm like, why am I getting fed all the Luigi Primo blood Sport montages, which, by the way, I've tweeted for you at Casey on the Radio if you want to go watch him in his yard downing enemies with pizza dough.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 2: I did like a video the other day. It was two days ago where he was Star Wars, but R two D two was replaced with Frank Dukes from blood Sport. Yes, it was the R two D two wheeled base, but the chest up was Frank Duke's. You know, John Claude van dam from Bloodsport doing thedos.
Speaker 1: Oh not real Frank Dukes. No, no, no, no, not the real one. Not liar dude.
Speaker 2: It's too busy competing.
Speaker 1: Right, He's got one hundred and thirty seven rounds left, I mean, and that's just this week.
Speaker 2: So for those you don't know, and I don't know.
Speaker 1: So the problem with the Frank Dukes story, which was the inspiration for blood Sport, is that when he described the Kuma Te which took place where the Caribbean, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and the run, he described the actual Kuma Te he participated in where he broke all the world records, right right, Yeah, it took place in the rooftops in the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, but in its round robin. But he when he said the number of competitors, he hadn't done the math on that, and it would have required, like I can't remember what the.
Speaker 2: Number was, enough rounds that it should still be going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, he said, Oh, he won like like one hundred matches in a row or something at the one Kumata. I mean, who has And it came out to like some like ridiculous amount of competitors. Great, everyone was in there.
Speaker 1: You all remember when you were all in the kumata, everyone who was alive in eighty whenever it happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because he take one hundred and then you figure it's a bracket, it keeps expanding, and it came out to like thousands and bounds of kah.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my mom was in the kumata. So yeah, it was crazy.
Speaker 4: How you do?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean she obviously Frank Duke's won, so but yeah, that's how that goes. She was in the women's bracket and then uh, and then it was the craziest thing. Some some woman with a mustache and they said a manhood showed up and they all lost. So ah, can you imagine that in the modern day kumite, I bet some dudes like I'm in the women's bracket. Oh yeah, I don't think that. Well, we saw it at the Olympics, right with the with the boxing there with the the Algerian dude.
Speaker 2: So yeah, AnyWho.
Speaker 1: I just all that to say, Uh, if Ross wasn't looking at it, then uh, the algorithm listened closely to Ross and I having an off year conversation about uh Luigi Primo, who is a wrestler whose theme is to spin pizza dough and he's got some signature moves, all of which involved the pizza dough, and then decided to feed me up that with Blood Sports soundtrack. And you know what, in a way, I like that algorithm nailed it.
Speaker 2: You remember when it was a conspiracy, it was like a conspiracy. Oh, your phone is listening to you and serving up what you're talking about right now. It's like it is a thousand percent true. And it's like I was talking about the timeline before. If you look at some for two seconds, that becomes their entire feed. Like they need to change that because it's a little bit too sensitive. But it's the same thing now when you talk about something, you'll talk about something and you will open your phone and it'll be there.
Speaker 1: Mmmmm.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was talking yesterday, uh to our boss about some travel I got coming up, and I was just I was bemoaning the airline ticket prices which for some just have exploded.
Speaker 4: Uh uh.
Speaker 1: And like now I'm getting all these airline ads I had not even I had searched it once on an app, so I kind of did it to myself. But it's like every ad I'm getting served is and it's all ads for the same airline who jacked their prices, who I clearly will not book with. I'm gonna re I'll figure out how to reschedule that or something. But like that's that's the normal. It's the it's the just saying it out out near your device thing. And I don't think it's a conspiracy anymore either. What didn't Facebook actually get they had some thing, but I think they said it's when people had the the what is their what is their stupid? So the other social media they created not Instagram threads, threads, yeah, which by the way, has a lot of users still, which I don't understand.
Speaker 2: You know, I had somebody send me a link to threads like a week ago, and look, I just grow low.
Speaker 1: I'm not I'm not opening that, right. Yeah, that's it, that's it. That's a trap. That's probably was it? Wait? Was it our cyber woman who tries to trick us all the time.
Speaker 2: Possibly?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 2: And I'm not opening a Blue Sky link like it's not happening.
Speaker 1: I've never been to the Blue Sky. I've only ever used like screenshots that people have sent me. By the way, here's the deal. If you guys want to send something and it's not on Twitter to Ross and I, you better screenshot it or we're not looking at him. I'm not gonna I'm not going to create an account to view something. I don't even want to go over the I don't. I don't want anyone knowing I was at Blue Sky. I don't want that on my permanent record.
Speaker 2: I'm the same way about Instagram, Like somebody will send me an oh yeah, and I'm like, I feel the same way about Instagram as I do about the Nintendo Switch. I'm like, this is a website for women, and children like, I'm not good.
Speaker 1: You know we have a show, we have a statio show Instagram, right, do you know how to log in? I don't know idea. I have no idea.
Speaker 2: What's gone there?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 1: Do the look? I I the Twitter is the Twitter. The Twitter is a good breaking news thing, not always especially once. It's my once I got monetized, like the thing, the thing that really annoyed me.
Speaker 2: And I finally.
Speaker 1: Tracked it down because they had one of the guys from the Pentagon with like a slideshow on doing one of the Fox shows yesterday. But like, I all I wanted to see as I'm like, there has to be do you remember remember the first golf war Ross where you could watch a missile go down to dude's chimney and the look on his face.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, I'm like, there's got to be video of us DR and I thought it was sixteen we dropped fourteen of those bunker busters. There's got to be video, right, or there's got to be pictures or satellite images of what it was and then what it was. And the problem is you have all these accounts, half of which are run by dudes in India, right, this is there's a big thing over there. And by the way, that's not some racist crap. That is literally this giant story. I read the Washington Post where they were talking about how monetization, like it's a whole industry over in India, not just India, but they were focused on that. And then they you know, they go on, they starting to count, and then all of a sudden, they have one hundred and fifty thousand followers, and they're clearly bilking Twitter because their followers are not real, right, and they all kind of share the same followers. But also and then they just post whatever. So they were all posting, here's video of this, and like you can hear Russian being spoken in the background, right, So you just they just went and grabbed some stuff from the UK, Ukraine, Russia stuff and then post it up there. And so once they monetize Twitter, it's like it's almost impossible to find what you're looking for without great effort, Whereas it used to be if there was a big news story going on and there was video or pictures, then you just open Twitter and if you scroll a little bit, that's, uh, that's you know, you find kind of what you're looking for. And then you kind of knew what to look for. Now. I just it's like I have to wait, and I did finally see what used to be their nuke site versus what it is now. And let me just tell you, those bunker busters, Ross work like a charm It worked like a charm man. But yeah, I had to wait, you know, like two days and all right, so there you go, and then go check out the Luigi Primo video and we'll be right back. Are they going to grease the Iyahtola? And if so, how can I gotta tell you? There was there was quite a few hours yesterday where I'm like that dude's dead, you know, right after they slung fourteen missiles at our US military there in Cutter, fourteen by the way, being the same number of missiles or excuse me, bombs that were utilized as part of them. And then all of a sudden, it's like peace agreement got ourselves a piece agreement. So but it sounds like that the timeline of the peace agreement has already been violated. So maybe the Ayatola used it in a ropidope, you know, like Trump did to him twice now quite successfully. So Ross, do you think he dies or not. That's that's a million dollar question.
Speaker 2: First reaction upon seeing the you know, the quote of the missiles, which which did nothing. By the way, apparently it's so dumb because I guess they they gave notification that they're going to be firing the missiles so they could intercept the missile. So it was like a show of symbolic anger. That's why it was the same number. Yeah, same number. But I saw that. I'm like, that dude is dead. He going to die.
Speaker 1: I posted a poll when it happened prior to the peace agreement. It says now that he's chosen to unsuccessfully fire missiles that are military, what method do you think Trump has the military used to eliminate the Ayatola? All right, so Ross, here's your options, because you haven't done the pole. I put the pull up. You haven't even seen it, all right. Selection one turns him to misted. Selection two, big beautiful dogs. Those are popular. Uh. Selection three Moumar Godafi for those of you who don't know. And there's video of this if you're really bored and twisted. Boumargadaffi was killed by a group of his own citizens, but in among other things killing him was they jammed a giant stick up his butt causing internal bleeding and hemorrhaging, or selection four forced to watch the view.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think the most brutal one there would be the fourth option, but I think just the way things are trending, they probably just turned him to miss.
Speaker 1: Right. Yeah, you're still going with miss so according to our listeners with well, there's still eleven and a half hours left on this, so feel free to vote. Just go to at Casey on the radio on your Twitter. The view got eighty two percent, So we got some sick bastards in the audience, is what I'm saying. Man, Oh wait, hold on. Then Mandy wrote clockwork or oh with the I yeah, yeah, of course, of course, and then she wrote give him twelve hours. No now literally you're begging for the dogs or the stick after like five. Let's just be honest there. So if you want to vote in that, you can. But looks like the runaway winner is the view. Probably shouldn't have included that. Probably a war crime. I don't know, man, So I guess Trump's going to the Hague today or what is he going today or tomorrow or something. I just wonder because you know how those European you know how the European Union feel about some Trump right, even though they bent the knee and agreed to that ten percent tariff thing, so it worked literally how he wanted. Like you know that one of these lunatics tries to arrest him at the Hague or something ceremonially. Obviously they're not going to physically get them. But I just there's gonna be some stupid European shenanigans. I just don't know what it's gonna look like yet. That's good. That's good. Sure, shut down all of my uh button bar And I was just about to play audio.
Speaker 2: There's some view audio.
Speaker 1: Speaking of it, because I was going to use this transition of the view. Oh there you go, all right, welcome back, buddy, dude. I'm in one of our facilities and this is doing this. I don't even know what's up. So if they're going to show them the view, I think that yesterday's episode might be a good one, just for the sheer torturous effect of listening to these cackling hens opine on stuff they know nothing about, right, like check this is joy behar are you sitting down you should all be sitting down. Hold on to something too. You just the stupid may pass you out. I don't want you to get hurt. So this is Joy Behar's hot take on what transpired over the weekend. Okay, with all the Iran and the Bunker Busters and everything else.
Speaker 2: This is her hot take. You've been warned?
Speaker 1: So why did he keep it a secret?
Speaker 2: For the surprise?
Speaker 1: The surprise version?
Speaker 6: I mean absolutely the diversion And you saw the way that the you know, the all indications were that B two s were flying towards Guam.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 6: They already thought, okay, so we're getting in position to be ready. They wanted to have some element of surprise. Let's face it, there wasn't really much element of surprise. I mean, this had been in the works for a long time. But to have the last the final moment to be a surprise.
Speaker 2: What is she?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 1: What do you mean? Why do you keep it a secret? What are you talking about? You absolute lunatics? I am yelling now, but I'm yelling because somebody's got to yell at her. What do you oh, why wouldn't he tell them? You know, like the like they telegraphed and and we have telegraph stuff in the past, but it's strategic. The point of telegraphing something is and I and I actually there's uh, there's a I want to say, is it in the leven audio where she's talking about the phone calls and stuff like like, we'll get into that. But my point is we have telegraph things that we're going to do when we are talking about uh, what's the term that they use, uh, A show a proportional response. Right, So when we've had when we've done proportional responses in the past, we have communicated that we're like, look, you blew up this thing. We're gonna blow this thing up in like five minutes, and then that allows them get their people out there, but it devastates their infrastructure for whatever it is we're blowing the smitherings, it's a proportional response. When we accidentally accidentally is the right word, unintentionally at first destroyed half of Iran's navy, which we did quite a number of years ago.
Speaker 2: We were out to sink one frigate. They have two.
Speaker 1: We were going to sink one, and we told them, We told them, and then they did the dumbest thing you could think of they had like all their they had the other frigate, and then they had some of their other boats start firing on us military we gate, we literally and then when we actually did go to sink the frigate we intended to. We told him, hey, we're gonna sink this. And then so if you guys want to get in your you know, your lifeboats or whatever you want to another ship, come pick you all up and get off that thing. Go ahead. As somebody got on the you know, the rambow gun and started slinging slinging rounds at one of our battleships, and we're like, all right, that's the end of that. And then we had like you know, warhogs flying around. They were firing on that. And by the way, at that point, under the you know, the rules that were explained to the pilots if they had once they were engaged, they could go ahead and decimate whatever it was engaging them. So we ended up sinking half of Iran's navy when all they had to do was getting their little lifeboats, take their you know, take.
Speaker 2: Their medicine, and just be done with it. So whatever, but that's not what this was the reason. You don't tell Iran.
Speaker 1: This thing is because the goal is to destroy their centrifuges, which you're going to be able to do that. There is some question whether they got some of the enriched was things just dump my button bar again, There is some question whether they were gable to get some of the uran uranium out of there or the enriched. But they think it's enriched. I think it's sixty percent, so it's not used for a bomb at this point. But the real goal was to get the centrifugias right that all that infrastructure. That's what Ross mentioned this yesterday where they were talking about setting their program back thirty five years. It's because that stuff is really complicated to build, and it's really hard to get the parts for it too, because they know what you're doing, and you know the world doesn't want you to have those things.
Speaker 2: Jonathan Carl sitting here is showing so much patience, but this absolute blithering idiot, like I can't even don't you think you should? I would have looked at him like what what do you you know? How like the planes and Jonathan Carl's a bit of a hack anyway.
Speaker 6: You know.
Speaker 2: So they left and they flew and nobody knew where they were, and then they sort of went into the Iranian airspace and they had no idea we were there. And then we destroyed their nuclear facilities, you know, precision strikes an amazing deep and nobody fired a single round at our guys. Right, Yeah, we turned around and we left, and nobody ever knew where the planes were. It never took a shot. That's the reason we did. Tell them, you idiot, Yeah, absolute idiot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, tell them, yeah, tell you, send them like the candy gram from Blazing Saddles, right, yeah, show up, let them know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Man, I want like an Ai of joy Bahar during the revolutionary days asking why the red coats are or why the patriots are standing behind trees? You know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like, you're just doing this because we have two listeners that will create whatever AI you want. That's how we ended up with the olive garden translation. Right, Yeah, Ross knows what he knows exactly.
Speaker 2: I don't understand why they see it. Why are they hiding behind trees? Why aren't they standing in the line. What is the point to this? Why don't they tell them where they are?
Speaker 1: Well, we have that right, we have that from yesterday. You just want Joy Bahar in there. I didn't play this yesterday.
Speaker 2: This is dude.
Speaker 1: Some of this AI is so funny. Man, did you see the organ Trail one? I didn't send it to you. I posted over the weekend.
Speaker 2: No, but that sounds amazing. Oh it's so I'm gonna retweet it.
Speaker 1: You guys got to see this. M Hey, all right, I'm gonna play the Red Coats one. A while i'm playing that, I'm going to retweet the organ Trail one. Bad news everyone everyone dies almost Yeah? What what in fact?
Speaker 2: I'm gonna r I'm gonna send it to you. We're gonna play that audio.
Speaker 1: But here, here's one of these what rass is talking about that they did with like revolutionary war theme.
Speaker 8: We've just arrived in the colonies because there was some being over a tiny three percent tax, not that big a deal, but whatever, this will be easy.
Speaker 1: What the actual where the hell are they?
Speaker 8: Unless they're lined up ten feet in front of me wearing bright blue uniforms, I can't see them. These guys are such a poles. What kind of a kad doesn't line up in a straight line and patiently take turns shooting one another to. These colonials are worse than Goneaha. They hide behind trees and pick us off while we pass through single file wearing bright red and you would know, Corporal, even though we're the superpower of the world, we still don't know how to counter this ingenious tactic of hiding behind trees. We've been here eight years and are just getting our pushed in.
Speaker 4: These boys weren't kidding.
Speaker 2: They really do hate taxis.
Speaker 8: Okay, this is our last stand. We may have a chance if we just nope, never mind, those smelling French are here. I'm here in place of Cornwallis because apparently he's really sick today to deliver terms of surrender to that giant stud right there.
Speaker 2: All right, So I just emailed you the wrong one. Hang on, come and come and coming. I love that video where the Frends show up like the camp have a ship, we have a shot.
Speaker 1: Nope, don't.
Speaker 2: What's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, I know it's screwed, all right, I just emailed you the right one. Yeah, the organ trail one's hilarious, man, But there's so so you just one one with joy behar What going.
Speaker 2: On, Benedict Arnold, they're in the trees they're in the trees. I understand, Like, why does she have such a hard time understanding why this was kept a secret? But yeah, you're taking out their nuclear program, man, Like it's you're not gonna tell them, Hey, we're gonna you know, we're gonna be there at like two o'clock. We're gonna be bombing these facilities. So right, why did you do that?
Speaker 1: How is it you got to do it like the cable company does, Well, we'll be bombing you between two and eight, so it could just be there. Oh and she's not alone. They're all idiots, John.
Speaker 9: There's been a lot of mixed messaging, it feels like coming out of the White House of the administration, right, whether it's on the regime change or what Tulsey Gabbard said so last week.
Speaker 1: But it's not mixed me.
Speaker 2: I just want to point. I'm sorry, I'm gonna lose mic.
Speaker 1: It's not that it's mixed messaging for you, it's mixed messaging for them. This is right, ross A Bye wrong, it's mixed messaging for them, right you and I ran going, I don't know what the hell they're gonna do.
Speaker 2: That's that's the other kind I say, yesterday from her where she was talking about how it's un You know, I don't understand how Trump. Why did Trump do this? Because he said he was going to give them two weeks.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's that's which, That's that's the thing. Hey, uh, I'm sure your dad told you about this. You ever heard of the Ted offensive?
Speaker 4: I have?
Speaker 1: Yes, yeah, for those of you, for those who don't know that was, you know, this is a Ted holiday. So everyone's got their guard down. They're like God, the northeet of means, aren't going to do anything. You know what they did.
Speaker 2: They did an offensive, you know, they they did a thing. They attacked like every American base simultaneously. Yes, like their biggest like religious holiday. Yes, and like I understand that.
Speaker 1: I don't. Obviously I'm not happy that it happened, but I understand from a tactical standpoint why that might be a thing.
Speaker 2: It's Washington crossing the Potomac right during the they're in Christmas, right.
Speaker 1: Yes, one hundred percent, one hundred percent, that's what you got to do stuff unexpected. You think Pharaoh's army figured that water close up? No, No, they were all in, Like I got to get these guys.
Speaker 5: So you know, just and and and.
Speaker 1: Frankly, if you're on a news program, how do you not know or how do you not have enough critical thinking skills to go, oh okay, Maybe that's why we didn't tell them or what why the messaging seems mixed?
Speaker 9: John, There's been a lot of mixed message and it feels like coming out of the White House of the administration right, whether it's on regime change or what Tulsy Gabbard said. So last week, Donald Trump said his own Director of National Intelligence, Tulsa Gabbard, was wrong when she said that Iran wasn't building a nuke. She said that in front of Congress under oath. So was there new intelligence?
Speaker 8: What are we basing this on?
Speaker 9: Because I think a lot of America, you know, still has PTSD from George W. Bush when director, when decisions were.
Speaker 2: Based on wrong information or lives?
Speaker 8: I mean, has there been new information that he actually said?
Speaker 1: He was asked about that.
Speaker 6: He said, well, if my intelligence community said that they're wrong, and then he was like, who Tulsi Gabbard, Well she's wrong. Look, that's what Tulsi Gabbard said in testimony in March that Iran had not made the decision to restart their weapons program. Yes, they had stockpiled the fuel that they would need to power those nuclear weapons, but they had not made the decision to turn them into actual nuclear weapons.
Speaker 2: That had not changed.
Speaker 4: But keep in mind, and.
Speaker 1: By the way, this is where I have a problem with Carl. How he doesn't know that that didn't change since March. Jonathan Carl has no access to whatever intelligence came out between Saturday, and going back to Gabbard's testimony, and as much as they want to create this whole, you know, she's trying to claim that Tulsi Gabbard is part of the ropodopelide under oath in Congress, I don't necessarily believe that. I mean, it's perfectly plausible, as Carl correctly points out, thankfully, that maybe they hadn't made that decision in March. And then maybe maybe just there's a possibility already for this. Maybe when they started slinging missiles during the Twelve Day War whatever they're calling this thing, or in the lead up to it, which caused Israel to start their.
Speaker 2: Thing, maybe they did make that decision.
Speaker 1: Jonathan Carl doesn't know, And so all these things can be true at the same time Tulsa Gabbert. That was the intelligence that she was working on in March. Something transpired between then and Saturday, and then you know, this thing kicked off. And whether it kicked off you know, right when Israel started slinging missiles or when you know, prior to that, which then caused them to do it. It doesn't have to be a conspiracy here.
Speaker 6: Most the biggest hurdle is to get the fuel for the nuclear weapons, and the belief was that that could be something that they could do within a matter of weeks.
Speaker 1: And that's the kicker, within a matter of weeks. But you know, do your thing, View, We'll be right back. Hang on, that's weird. One of my computer says at six twenty six. I think that's corporate. I think that's the computer keeps screwing up with my button bark. I think that's corporate trying to get an extra half hour out of us today, and we.
Speaker 2: Will not fall for that.
Speaker 1: So you're wasting your time. They got two other computers with correct times on there.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 1: So when we last left you, we were torturing you with cuts from the view, and I didn't even get to all of them because we played Joy Bay harging. Why didn't we tell I Ran we were gonna come blow their duke program to smitherings.
Speaker 2: That's dumb.
Speaker 1: Anna Navarro, who's got her own twisted, weird take, who is trying to spin a conspiracy theory that Tulsi Gabbard lied under oath while never considering the fact that something testified to in March the conditions could have changed by June. She didn't didn't even consider that. But what would a montage of view cuts be without Sonny Houston hostin, hostin whatever her name is, because she I would say, hmm, ros if you had to pick the biggest moron on the view, would it be Sonny, Joy, Whoopee or Anna?
Speaker 2: That is a tough question.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean I wouldn't have said Sonny back in the day, but she'd been on a roll this year.
Speaker 7: So.
Speaker 2: I would probably, I don't know, Man Navarro or Sonny. I would think, yeah, Whoopee. You know for everything that Whoopee is now and she's an idiot. I mean back in her back in the eighties, maybe she was a different you know, a different person. So I'm gonna I'm gonna give her a credit for that, like you know when you see her.
Speaker 1: All right, but do you remember what she said last week we played the audio. I said, now she's a different person, but I've got to get for her path. You know, she was okay and that she had some good movies. Sister Act good movie.
Speaker 2: Tract one and two.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sister Act two is a good movie. Right, Usually you throw a two on something like that and you're like, all right, whatever, but some people think it's better than Sister Act one.
Speaker 2: I don't know, jumping jack flash. I mean, she had some good movies back in the day, and then she had to stand up performances and stuff, So I mean, absolutely credit. But now she's an idiot. But yeah, if I had to pick, I would probably go Sonny.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, well let's hear what Sonny has to say about all this Iran stuff. I'm sure it's well reasoned, thought out and uh relevant.
Speaker 10: Yes, ninety five Benjamin Yah who has said Iran is either two years away, three years away, two weeks away.
Speaker 1: I mean he has been saying that for decades. What has changed and nothing.
Speaker 6: Well, look, nothing what changed here is the opportunity and they believe that the Iranians were weak, the strike could be affected. Look, four presidents, we've covered all of them, saw the Iran nuclear program as a severe threat. Four presidents contemplated military action against it and held back. Donald Trump has done what they haven't done. But these plans have been in the works, have been drilled, have been examined, and they felt there was an opportunity. The Iranian air defenses have been taken out, the Iranian proxies in the region, the Hesba Lah, the Houthis had been weakened.
Speaker 2: This was a chance to do it.
Speaker 1: By the way, it is interesting that when Jonathan carl is surrounded by such idiocy, he's forced to act like a journalist, right, I mean, because that analysis that's correct, that's correct analysis. It is absolutely an opportunity at one percent. But also as you move forward with a program which requires time and process to achieve your goal, you're growing ever closer to it. And he's right bringing up the fore I tweeted out a graphic over the weekend and it was statements from the four previous presidents saying this is an untenable situation. It's going to eventually end with them having a bomb, and there's a high likelihood that, you know, the Iyatola on his deathbed may order him to drop it on Tel Aviv, right, and then Trump's like, all right, we're gonna go do this, so yeah, forcing Jonathan Carl to do actual journalism. Although I suspect he's on his best behavior because they just greased his buddy right for his random Twitter screed, So he's probably like, all right, I gotta gotta act a little right. I'm sorry, Sonny, I didn't mean to. Let's get back into your lunacy, shall we.
Speaker 10: Wall Makers on both sides of the aisle have called into question the constitutionality of Donald Trump's actions.
Speaker 2: And this is where and this is where we'll get to it.
Speaker 1: This is where we had some other audio. This is where they're clearly lying, and you know they lied about the one thing. And yet you're still going down this road because you want it. You want it so bad.
Speaker 10: As Congress potentially violated the War Powers Resolution, I believe this is certainly a clear violation of international law. At the very least, Democratic House Leader Hawking Jeffries accused the President of misleading the country as to his intentions. What do you think are the possible ramifications that President Trump could face for arguably overstepping his authority.
Speaker 6: Well, look, constitutional, Constitutionally, only Congress has the power to declare war. The War Powers Act would make it seem very clear you need to have congressional approval on this. But president after president after president has launched the military action without the approval of Congress, and Congress under Democratic and Republican leadership has complained the president is violating the War Powers Act. This is no new I mean, I go back. I covered Bill Clinton, the UH and the military strikes against Kosovo.
Speaker 11: Back in nineteen ninety nine.
Speaker 1: Again, I think it's more than international. Yeah, but by the way, what is this international law violation?
Speaker 2: I don't if you know this.
Speaker 1: The US is not attached to most of the things within the Hague in sign on. You know why, because we didn't have to screw with us catch it, you know, ketch a missile.
Speaker 2: I mean that's I mean the leftists where also they were equally equally confused during COVID right when they were like, well, well you need to follow the who, right, the World Health Organization? You have to right the China, China's proxy.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, no, we don't know.
Speaker 4: We don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, what are you gonna do about it? It's good to be in charge right there. But also why limit youres I look, if you're a small country, if you're a small country, you got you know, a few million people. I understand that. And I also understand why we do have alliances because geographically we still need things right, we need to be able, especially in and around China. That's why China flips out and is attempting to assert control basically over the entirety of the South China Sea. Right.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you've seen this.
Speaker 1: And and by the way, international law refuses to recognize what China is trying to do. So when we're stacking yet another base down there in the Philippines, which we are expanding a base down there in the Philippines, and we got Diego, Garcia, and we got all of these places. That's not just because we want cool places for our military members to go and hang out, right, Guam, all of these things, some of them are remnants from what happened during World War Two. But also we need to have the ability that if you f around, you can find out within ours.
Speaker 2: That's part of this.
Speaker 1: So yeah, this is and this whole warp and Carl could do a better job of explaining this. It's not just that other presidents violated. Nobody said anything. It's pretty clear that if you feel that there is an imminent threat for a period of not more than ninety days, the president can take unilateral action.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 2: It is literally a written down.
Speaker 1: Accepted and adjudicated exception to Congress's Declaration of war obligation.
Speaker 2: So it's not just that everyone else got away with it.
Speaker 4: He is now.
Speaker 1: It's it's it is. It is the law of the land, like it or not. You know how many missiles Barack Obama slung during his last bid in office.
Speaker 7: A lot.
Speaker 1: Go back and look and see what he did is last month and a half in office. There's a reason it timed out like that.
Speaker 12: You know.
Speaker 6: Look, it's a Republican Congress right now. I don't think he's and he's not getting any blowback from within his own party, with the exception of Tom Masks.
Speaker 1: So what's the good of having then if they all violated? Well, that's a great question.
Speaker 7: Me.
Speaker 13: You've been using the two thousand and three AUMF to authorize every military strike in about twenty five years so Congress can't be feckless and then be mad when they don't like the outcome.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so that was after nine to eleven Congress passed this authorisation of military force against It was supposed to be against Afghanistan, against for harbording al Qaeda, and it has been used over and over and over and over again.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, and adjudicated thereof. In fact, it was adjudicated when we were slinging missiles into Libya. They actually went and so to test the boundaries of it. And that's actually only part of it. There is the original part and then there is a more expansive part that happened with Afghanistan. So they're correct there. They're doing a crap job of explaining it. But the other narrative was that Trump didn't tell anybody because that then people will fall back to like, yeah, he couldn't do but he has to notify Congress, and he didn't notify Congress. Let's check with the White House Press Secretary on that. Shall we see suggesting this is an impeachable offense?
Speaker 2: Well, hold on, if I hit the right button, all right, here we go.
Speaker 1: So she's on. I don't know if she's on Fox or who she's talking but whatever, she's doing a TV interview.
Speaker 7: So as this operation takes place, Democrats said they were not told about it.
Speaker 4: They were left in the dark.
Speaker 7: And they said, usually there's bipartisan calls for this, and they didn't know about it. Here is Republican Thomas Massey.
Speaker 2: We haven't been briefed.
Speaker 14: They should have called us all back, and frankly, we should have debated this war powers resolution that Rocanna and I offered instead of staying on vacation and doing fundraisers and saying, oh, well, the President's got this under control. We're going to seed our constitutional authority.
Speaker 7: Should you have called everybody back.
Speaker 13: First of all, we did make bipartisan calls Thomas Massey and the Democrats. He should be a Democrat because he's more aligned with them than with the Republican park. We're given notice the White House made calls to congressional leadership. They were bipartisan calls. In fact, to Keim Jeffries couldn't be reached. We tried him before the strike and he didn't pick up the phone, but he was briefed after as.
Speaker 1: Well, which by can I just pausit there for a moment. How you are one of the leaders in Congress. I mean, there's only four of you, if you don't count the whips and all that said, there's four of you. Part of your obligation might be that you should be reachable or your staff at the very least. So I don't know if Jeffries was ducking calls because and you'll find you'll find out that they because I think Order of Operation that probably called Schumer first, and I don't know, maybe he ducked so that he could say I never contacted.
Speaker 13: Me well as Chuck Schumer was briefed prior to the strike. So this notion that Sire ran with at the White House did not give a heads up to Democrats is just completely false. In fact, both Senator Schumer's office and CNN had to retract that story last night because it was a blatant lie, and we showed them the timestamps from those phone calls. But I want to add something to Thomas Massey's false points. The White House was not obligated to call anyone because the President was acting within his legal authority under Article two of the Constitution as commander in chief of the President of the United States. Lee gave these calls as a courtesy, and the Democrats are lying about this because they can't talk about the truth of the success of that operation and the success of our United States military and the success of this president's in this administration and doing something that past administration's Democrats too have only dreamed about.
Speaker 1: Yeah ah, yeah, so yeah, all hogwatched. So if you saw that story, they didn't call it. They did, They absolutely did. I don't know what was up with Jeffries again, if the view gets to conspiratorial, I will I think they told Schumer, texted or called Jeffries, and Jeffries wanted to be able to do all those interviews, did say nobody told us that, Nobody told me, nobody told me not to because he didn't take the call. I would.
Speaker 2: I would present that as an option. I'll let you be the judge. All right, coming up.
Speaker 1: On the show, apparently Rawley's gonna get a hurricane, but not really, it'll make sense in a moment.
Speaker 2: And did somebody lose their Boa Constrictor?
Speaker 8: Ross?
Speaker 1: Did Lincoln loses Boa Constrictor?
Speaker 2: No, as far as we know, it's still at home.
Speaker 1: Oh, mister Slithers, is there? Kay?
Speaker 8: All?
Speaker 2: Right, all right, still slither and doing snake stuff.
Speaker 12: Huh.
Speaker 2: Has he tried to get you to eat an apple?
Speaker 5: Yet?
Speaker 2: You should not?
Speaker 1: Just just to be clear, if he offers you fruit, say no. But when you lost your Boa constrictor in Carrie of all places. We'll get to that much more coming up. Casey O Day radio program. As part of the ceasefire that was that was reported and agreed to yesterday, in fact, let me call it up. So it's just I don't get anything wrong.
Speaker 2: Do.
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: Here we go, all right. So, so as part of the ceasefire that was reportedly agreed to yesterday, the two countries were given timelines, right, it wasn't it's not instantly stop, which is always a weird thing in war, I guess back in the day it was one thing if you look at how they ended the World War One and the conflict with Germany. But World War won more so than anything. Like they had a date that was a few days out, so like people knew that the war was ending, and then they had like this window of days where they were still fighting, although not much fighting right there because they were winding it down. So as part of the agreement, Israel had twelve hours to wind it down. I RAN had twenty four hours, which you know, so they had literally I RAN would have had a twelve hour window where if they did I, you know something and killed a couple Israeli soldiers or something like, it would be within the bounds of what was agreed to, which that the whole thing was weird, but whatever the problem is. Israel decided, uh, we got twelve hours, let's throw everything we got, which is obviously not the intention, right because when you're launching, when you're launching these long range missiles, that's happening right as.
Speaker 2: Close to the control of power as possible.
Speaker 1: And and Iran's doing the same thing. So this ceasefire is probably done, and Trump is mad as hell. Ross had to do a little bleep in here because he drops the F bomb.
Speaker 2: Dude, I was I thought it was maybe a first before I brought it up to you, Mike, Did he really.
Speaker 1: Just do that?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 1: I started getting emails from listeners. I was gonna ask, literally we went to break and then you brought it up right away. So yeah, no, he really said.
Speaker 2: He Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: You notice how he said it, Like here here a politician using the effort is kind of I get it. Not when you're eating a taco, Eric swallwell, you absolute loser. So anyway, with that in mind, they catch Trump out on the lawn and they're like, I don't know if you've seen, but if they're winding things down as sure as heck, don't look like it. And uh, Trump was not. This is again, this is the angriest I think I've ever seen Trump. He's and even if you want to be as negative as possible, goal as because it's you know, it's a it's an ego because he made a thing happen and now it's not gonna happen, sure or whatever. He's mad. He's mad as hell.
Speaker 2: And here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I and he's mad at both of them for all of you, all of you folks on Twitter's like, guy's just an Israeli boot liquor.
Speaker 2: Nah No, he's fired up.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I don't know what's coming next.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think he's gonna sling missiles that both of them or something like that. I'm just saying like, I don't, I don't know what the next move is gonna be. That's gonna be his day here he is. Answering that question, I do they violated?
Speaker 7: But Israel violated?
Speaker 12: Is who Israel? As soon as we made the deal, they came out and they dropped the load of Bob's the likes of which I've never seen before, the biggest load that we've seen. I'm not happy with Israel. You know, when I say, okay, now you have twelve hours, you don't go out in the first hour. It just drop everything you have on him. So I'm not happy with them. I'm not happy with Iron either, But I'm really unhappy if Israel is going out this morning because the one rocket that didn't land, that was shot perhaps by mistake, that didn't land, I'm not happy about that. You know what we have, We basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the they're doing. Do you understand that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: You ever seen him that angry? I don't think I've ever seen him that angry. That's an a that is an angry man this morning, and understandably so. So Look, I don't know where I don't know where this I don't know where this goes, like, I don't know what the next move is it's easy when it's one of them, and then you can evaluate based on the relationship with the one. Right, So, if you're mad at Israel because Israel did something, then you're like, hey, you know that tech that we basically supply to you, so you can be the you know, the best weaponed country in your region of the world, no more, no more. And and and I think Trump would be willing to do that, or at least a version of that. And then on Iranian side, we already know what he's willing to do there. So what today has in store as it pertains to this conflict, I don't know.
Speaker 2: You do have these countries that have been at it for literally forever, right.
Speaker 1: Well, it's not like there's any evidence of it, you know, and most of recorded history.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, yeah, they have like twelve hours to wind it down until the ceasefire, but they've been at it forever, and they're like, you know, if you're Israel or whatever, you're like, well, we have twelve hours, and we have some targets we would like to take out just just in case Iran doesn't, you know, follow through the ceasefire. And then I ran it's like, well, you know, we yeah, we have a ceasefire, but there's some things over there we need to take care of. So yeah, they're both using the twelve hour window that's supposed to be like a winding down sort of time to just go off on each other.
Speaker 1: And it's I least under I least under Dan Israel's position, because here's the d You're right, if you're Israel US, and if you're I Ran, you assume it back. But if you're Israel, you you just assume that I RAN's full of crap, right, and they're they're gonna pull something right, But the different But the difference is you have the US that was just willing to launch fourteen of the biggest non nuke ordinances in the world, right.
Speaker 2: They pulled off this amazing military operation right, like so perfectly, and you gotta trust the plan.
Speaker 1: Got you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I think what we're seeing here are you know, millennia worth of not trusting each other because of the past. And you're like, well, they have twelve hours, so there's some targets that need to take out just in case, you know, and then after the twelve or five maybe they're both seeing it as like a loophole. I don't know. Maybe the twelve hours will come up and they'll be like, all right, we're good now, kumbaya. Maybe maybe no, no.
Speaker 1: Because the twelve hours had passed, and he mentioned the missile that didn't land Israel after their twelve hour window launched missile they did. They did something in flight so that it didn't hit whatever it was going at. And I guess they're claiming like somebody leaned on the button or something.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, I was unaware that the twelve hours was done.
Speaker 1: Right, So we're still in the Iranian window, but not the Israeli window, although now we're not in any windows. Probably so. Also, as angry as Trump is, there's also going to be a new meme. See if he can pick out.
Speaker 4: What it is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, I do, they violated, but Israel violated it too. Israel. As soon as we made the deal, they came out and they dropped the load of bobs, the likes of which I've never seen before, the biggest load that we've seen.
Speaker 1: I'm not Yeah, you know they're already carving that up on Twitter. Anyway, is race stagic available, He's gonna drop a weather bomb on you, so and you're not gonna like it, not one bit. Oh not there yet. Oh no, the shark eat them already. So you guys are hold on, I got to call this up.
Speaker 4: Do do do do Do do do do do?
Speaker 1: Uh? There we go, all right. So for DearS, you don't know Ray, he mentioned this on the show yesterday. Him and the fam I think later today are head into hilton Head because you know those weather guys just swimming in money. So yeah, so he's they have a big family trip to hilton Head. But I saw a story yesterday, saw myself a little story yesterday.
Speaker 2: And I'm curious what he thinks of it. How are you there, mister raced agic?
Speaker 4: I think depends on what the story is.
Speaker 1: There's a shark eating people, yes, which one, dude, you can't go to hilton Head. There's a shark that might eat your family. Man.
Speaker 15: So two two shark bites so far this week at Hiltonhead Island. Yeah, I'm like, yeah, I'm gonna take the zero. And my kids are sending me pictures of this father and some of his sons there catching sharks. They're fishing, and she's like, oh yeah, there's a seven.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a whole. Another argument I've been I've literally watched shark fishermen and then people along the beach come over and scream at him, and you shouldn't honestly, Well, it depends where you're fishing, right, If you're fish somewhere, you can't have all the beach to yourself. You don't think people should be able to fish for shark.
Speaker 4: On a charter go out in the boat and go fish.
Speaker 2: No, you don't have to.
Speaker 1: They're hanging out way in to each your kids right there. Ye a bigger boat or not. I definitely need a bigger boat.
Speaker 4: I should. I got to find the picture.
Speaker 15: Maybe I'll post the picture of the dorsal fin they saw at the restaurant looking out into the.
Speaker 2: And you're gonna go there?
Speaker 4: Do you think I'm going for the for the water?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 2: No, but could I? Ross?
Speaker 1: Ross? Are you familiar with what happened that one time with the with the NATO, with the tornado and the sharks?
Speaker 2: I remember that?
Speaker 12: Yes?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know this, man, you get a shark, NATO could break out. You're gonna be you be a mile inland eating at some restaurant. All of a sudden, boom, shark in your lap. So, yeah, I know what you want.
Speaker 15: I've got more pick I've got more pictures so far from my family of sharks and dorsal fins than I have of anything else.
Speaker 1: And I don't know if you saw this story. Last week, we had this story. The largest white great white shark that's tagged is hanging out right at the border of North and South Carolina.
Speaker 4: That's great. Thanks again. I'm there for the beach and the surf, and yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't worry, yeah, listen, enjoy your shark when you're not paying right, Oh, I hear you, man. You just gotta be you gotta be willing to lose lose an arm like that surfer chick.
Speaker 15: And I am a I am an ocean I really love the ocean. I have a body surfer. Although the surf there is and all that great, and I'm actually thinking about not getting into water. I'm like, you know, I'm probably gonna be good, maybe quickly to cool off, but.
Speaker 2: Just remember, punch them in the nose.
Speaker 4: You gotta punch in the nose. That's right, that's right, all right, all right, sir.
Speaker 1: So your second to last forecast week and you're leaving what today or today.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, phone it in, go ahead.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so hotter today than it was yesterday.
Speaker 15: How about that record for the triangle at Ardent at the airport ninety nine. We're gonna break that, going to one hundred and two.
Speaker 4: One ten.
Speaker 15: With the heat index extreme heat warning. Try It probably gonna stay under one hundred, but not by much. And again I go back to the summer of nineteen fourteen, when the records for some reason at try It are all in the low one hundred. It's kind of strange, how not one record for Raleigh is in nineteen fourteen, and all the records for this week one, two, three, four days are all in nineteen fourteen. For the try It, It's it's kind of weird. But I guess I'm off tangent or I'm on a tangent. But anyway, hot, dangerously hot.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 15: If you've seen a lot of the headlines. There have been graduations canceled in the Northeast. There's been a lot of heat exhaustion. I'll just take it easy. If you are going to be outdoors still near one hundred tomorrow with the heat des close to one ten. Again, tryad probably been upper nineties. Could have a shower thundershower, and then load a mid nineties the rest of the week with small chances of showers thunderstorms each day. But I don't think anything below ninety degrees for the foreseeable future. Load nineties for the triad, mid nineties triangle right on through with the upcoming weekend and early next week.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, we'll do it one more time here in an hour to talk to you then, and we will be right back. Hang on, shark is in. Hold on, I'm gonna afford this to you, all right, hang the nine thousand computers, all right. I just sent it to your work email. That's not that's like base that That shark's basically digging around in your cooler.
Speaker 2: The thing's so close to shore.
Speaker 1: Half the shark can't is is out of the water because it's swimming in like one foot of you know, tide.
Speaker 2: That's coming in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Ray gonna get eight. That's unfortunate. Look at that, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: At that point, I'm just like, I'm going to the beach bar and I will not and then I'll be up on the and then you all have fun. I'm out. Yeah, that's that's crazy. You ever see that near your timeshare? They're a topsail there, Russ, you just don't go to the beach anymore.
Speaker 2: I mean the sharks knew better, you know.
Speaker 1: Oh that's true.
Speaker 2: Family, that family. Yeah, good point, right there, fairness. I think Ray would probably be able to take one shark, like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, he seemed to know the punch it in the nose thing, so like, you know, he's clearly done his research. Yeah maybe that, but that you know, the largest great white ever tagged. I don't know, man, Well, the problem.
Speaker 2: With them is like you get one shark and then the other shark's gonna jump in, and it's then it's different. That's different, like if you.
Speaker 1: Get like a frenzy or so or something, right, Yeah, yeah, that is. They don't fight fair, you know, no, you know it does? Else does it flight fair? Alligators? So you remember the remember we told you last week about how the the I think it was the age or one of the Florida state officials posted a video and I'm not gonna play the whole audio again, but and said, hey, if we need a place to house criminal criminal aliens, that you guys are out there arrest and we have this old airport or landing strip more so abandoned in the middle of the Everglades. And in fact, have you ever flown into Miami, like you're coming, but you have to come from like Mexico or from there that flight path where they come up over the Everglades on the on the far side of Florida, and then that's your approach. You fly right over this thing, and it's kind of interesting because you're looking down and there's nothing but swamp, and then all of a sudden there's like an abandoned airfield. And he said, let's build a let's build a facility here, and uh, and they were. They dubbed it Alligator Alcatraz. So yesterday the Department of Homeland Security approved it. So they're going to build this thing. And the moonbats are really upset because they're like, this is cruel and unusual because if a guy tries to escape surrounded by alligators, right, and it's remember the whole alligator's moat thing that was like, ah, you want to put an alligator moat? Some Democrats said it though, the Republicans probably want to put a moat full of alligators on the southern border and and people are like, that's a bang up idea.
Speaker 2: There was a report pack in the day that Trump had mentioned that during a meeting, remember that, like he was staying uprazy ideas and he was just kidding. But they were like, oh, he wants to do it well.
Speaker 1: And the funny thing is, yeah, Rio Grand has gators in it. And I saw some woman who was losing, but they put gators in there. No, God, put gaters in there.
Speaker 4: They shut up.
Speaker 1: But this is the thing. There's alligators everywhere in Florida, and a lot of those prisons are stuck in the central part of the of the state. So yeah, they're on the CaCO Day radio program. That's too many of you have snakes or don't have them actually anymore. So I did this. I was talking earlier about the snake that they found slithering around outside of the McDonald's on Harrison Avenue in Kerry and they had it was like four foot long. They came and captured it.
Speaker 2: Whatever.
Speaker 1: So if you lost your four foot boa constrictor, they found it. And then I just got this email from a listener down in Fayetteville who said that his boa constrictor escaped two weeks ago, not this one. No, his is He's aid ours is six and a half feet ish. Uh, he said, my son took him out in the yard to play with him, and he slithered away. Also, how old is your son that he would do that? Because then I envisioned a younger kid, And then why are you letting a younger kid play with a six and a half foot boa constrictor? But maybe he's older. I don't know, doesn't say here, So I guess we're listening down Fayetteville Way. Uh, there's a big old boa constrictor on the loose.
Speaker 2: So do you hate it when that happens.
Speaker 1: Although we did cleared it's not Lincoln's Boa Constrictor, mister slithers, he's still there.
Speaker 2: We've been upset though, because we did lose a pet. We were we were taking no.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry, was it the cat? They each the plastic?
Speaker 2: No serious, we were taking some packages off the porch that we got from our baby registry from Amazon. Yeah what all man? Door was open and our pet, Hydra got out. Oh no, being serious, yeah no, yeah, And he's out in the middle of the street there and people just go like a bat out of hell down this street. They go way too fast. So he's in the middle of the street and this van came by to off his head, and two more, two more grew back, and it just it just took off.
Speaker 1: So now even if you find them, you got to feed them twice as much, right, So it's just getting more and more expensive. Man, And who knows how many other times he gets, you know, lopped by a car. Yeah, the owning a hydra is similar to like owning a boat, where it's just like a money pain break out another thousand. Yeah, absolutely, I could attest to that. Man, first time you chew a prop on a wing dam and you get the bill on that, you're like, why did I make this decision eight hundred dollars? I did it twice anyway, So all right, so look out, Ross's hydra's out. But we don't even know how many heads it has, so we can't give it an accurate description.
Speaker 2: Last he saw it only had two. Now, if you come across it, it'll it'll respond like, you know, not not aggressively to you. If you say, hal hydra, if hail hydra, it'll yeah, but don't take off its head whatever, Do not take off its head. Yeah, no, I look at Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah then uh and uh quite frankly too with what's the thing that snake and lion? What was that thing he made? I was a good point out. You made the right decision because that seems a lot less threatening than that other thing that Hercules had to kill. So he killed the hydra and then he killed theis the lion with three heads?
Speaker 2: What is this snake and a lion? Combo? Gotta google this snake?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yea, yeah, why you want to get one? You want me to get you one for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Cheaper than the hydra?
Speaker 1: I don't think so. Man, bankruptcy man, you know how much kiddy litter you need for something like that? Yeah, you gotta watch out man, all right. So uh, anyway, so there's a six and a half foot bowel constrictor somewhere in Fayetteville, he says, down by Faydeville. So I don't know if it's in Faydeville.
Speaker 2: And uh, that's probably why the mayor is not running for another term.
Speaker 1: Down there.
Speaker 2: This is a scatterge just because he's a lunatic. It's just coming up as a chimera. The most well known snake lion hybrid is mythologically the chimera.
Speaker 1: Yeah, huh yeah, camera, that's that's probably what it is. Yeah, okay, all right, hold on here, what is this? Oh we got some funny listeners.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 1: So he just sent me an email he said, I found the boet constrictor and it had those two lawmakers testicles in its.
Speaker 2: Forgot.
Speaker 1: We're still looking for those. Yeah, absolutely, man. All right, well I will say this. I will say this. Wherever that snake is better watch out because there's a hurricane coming or something.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: So up in this is the NBC affiliate up in Portland, Maine who decided, as part of Pride Month, I'm assuming to bring in a drag queen to do the weather. But said drag Queen apparently did no research or has ever seen a weather forecast on a television station. Cauz.
Speaker 2: It gets real dark, real quick.
Speaker 5: Now.
Speaker 1: You guys, know, when you're looking at like a weather map, if they have a circle with an H or an L in it, what does that mean?
Speaker 2: Even if you're not a weather.
Speaker 1: Person, they have a circle, it's got the little spin thing and it's got an hrn L in there.
Speaker 2: It means hydra. It does not mean hydra.
Speaker 1: It means high pressure or low pressure, depending on whether it's an H or and L, but it also could mean hydra. I'll tell you what it doesn't mean. Well, we'll find out together, shall we.
Speaker 5: Hell everybody, I am sorry Truce money. And today as current temperatures right here Saturday, it's two forty p m. Honey. It is eighty degrees here in Portland right now, honey, and we are feeling the up facts. The sun is out. All it took was a pride parade to bring the sunshine out today. But honey, it is hot all over the state. We got some twenty eight degrees in Lewiston. I know the people of Lewiston Auburn are probably celebrating and jumping in the river.
Speaker 6: Please don't do that.
Speaker 5: Be safe, because it is hot, hot, hot. We need to find relief. Sanford's eighty one, Portsmett's down in New Hampshire is a lovely eighty three.
Speaker 2: Honey.
Speaker 5: The water is fifty six degrees. Okay, now I know what you're thinking. That sounds so tropical, but you still got to be careful.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 5: Hypothemya is real, so take it easy. Seventy eight degrees in waterfell seventy one degrees in Greenville and seventy six in Milanocet. And shout out to my friends up in Cariboo. I see you up there, Cariboo. It's seventy three degrees up there. I hope you're having a good old time.
Speaker 1: Okay, Other than the fact that you use the term honey like seventy two times, I mean that's a fair representation of the map.
Speaker 2: Anything else you noticed on the map In.
Speaker 5: The central part of the country near Chicago, I'm seeing. And down there near Raleigh, Honey, there is an h with circles, which I can only assume means hurricane. Doesn't mean hurricane, honey, it means high pressure.
Speaker 12: Honey.
Speaker 2: Don't hurky, don't worry.
Speaker 5: There is no hurricane coming Raleigh, North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Don't worry.
Speaker 1: Also, how hard is it to pronounce Raleigh?
Speaker 2: I can't tell you.
Speaker 1: I it never dawned upon me to call it rally, and yet every time I see it, and I know that you guys who lived here all your life, you're just like nolp. This is what happens to pronounce it rally, And yet I always hear that so and I love that the actual weather guy's off, probably doing the thing with his hands like no, no, don't say hurricane, and then oh no, I don't means a high pressure pressure.
Speaker 2: In all fairness, it was a good recovery at least, yeah, yeah, I know. Just the whole thing is like, ah, just weird man, just weird.
Speaker 1: By the way, shartrous money, it's uh said, that's the name of the fill in weather drag queen person here, So I don't know. It's not wearing sar tours chartruse though, so I don't think anyway I would tweet the video out you want to go watch that? But no, no hurricane coming, So uh that's good.
Speaker 4: All right.
Speaker 2: One other piece of audio.
Speaker 1: I want to play you, so look at my clock here, all right, one other piece of audio I want to play you. So Rebecca Lobo, former w NBA player it you know, does you know works now in sports broadcasting doing I think color, I don't think she does a play by play doing color for some of the WNBA stuff, and also co hosts a show talking about you know, women's basketball and whatnot. So all right, I mean that's the natural transition a lot of these whatever the sport is as former players there. They could generally provide some pretty good insight. But a little something happened. A little something happened. So it's ESPN and Rebecca Lobo said something as part of some analysis that she was doing and then had to like apologize for it in the next breath and uh, let me, let me just play it for you. And I got a couple couple thoughts on this, all right, So here is Rebecca Lobo disagree with you.
Speaker 3: They do, and I disagree with them, and that's fine. That's what makes America great, right, Pat Mark, I should rephrase that, yes, yeah, I did opinion or perfectly. Yes, that's a better way to say it.
Speaker 1: No, it's not a better way to say it. You just said the thing. That's a normal thing. We can agree to disagree. That's what makes America great. And Ross, what do you think was happening off to the side? What after she said that thing and in her ear?
Speaker 2: I want to know, like what the discussion or what the meetings are like at ESPN for her to say that and for there to be instantly like a feeling or a tone of oh my god, what did I just say?
Speaker 1: And then I said the Trump thing?
Speaker 2: But I didn't actually say her like, there's that pause there and her co host is like, or whoever's working with her and roll in their seat back. You can you can imagine, like the weather guy in the previous with the weather person, there's somebody in her ear going no, no, no, no, no no no, don't do that. Rephrase it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she didn't even say great again, just what it makes America great? Which, uh, I don't know if you know this, I remember that term being used before Trump was president.
Speaker 2: No, they had to have like some sort of you know, sensitivity training or some sort of training where they you know, don't refer to anything that could be you know, could associated with Donald Trump. There has to be, because there's a moment of panic there where they're like, what did we just say?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 1: Now there was a possibility that crossed my brain and then I almost immediately dismissed it because it's ESPN, and I did check and Lobo's tweeted some stuff. If the reason they wanted to rephrase it is that the new policy at ESPN is to not have anything that even appears.
Speaker 2: To be political. I would celebrate that, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Because then you could just talk about sports and then maybe I could watch you watch a lot of the shows that I enjoyed watching as a kid.
Speaker 2: Again, no doubt, but that would be fine if that's the case, right, But I don't think it's the case. It's one of these things though, where it's like everything is so politicized now where you can say that's what makes America great, and people are you're associating that now some people, I guess it would mag or Donald Trump. It's the same if they're doing a broadcast and they know they showed the American flag and they're like, oh, we can't do that because that's associated with the right now.
Speaker 1: Triggers people, Yeah, might trigger some people. Yeah. So I don't think that that would be my only positive way of interpreting this. But I don't think that's it because you watch any other program, they're more than happy to get into the politics. Man love getting into the politics. But if ESPN was smart, that is what you do now. I again that thing, so that is such a common phrase and it didn't include a great Again. If she had said the word again, then I think people would have instantly associated it. But which is what I was expecting to hear when I first saw the video on Twitter, Twitter, yes, saying clicked it, and then I realized that she even she said, like the most innocuous version of it. One more time. Here we go.
Speaker 3: I disagree with you, they do, and I disagree with them, and that's fine. That's what makes America great, right, Pat Moore, I should rephrase that, yes, but yeah, I did the opinion, or perfectly yes, that's a better way to say.
Speaker 1: But as Ross pointing out with the co host like kind of horrified and then that pregnant pause, I think somebody's saying something in her ear.
Speaker 2: Or the co host is like such a moonbat that they're like, oh, I'm working with Rebecca Lobo's a Nazi. I'm working with my colleagues a Nazi. You know what it reports her.
Speaker 1: To HR when I go to break, Yeah, exactly, all right, it is eight eighteen eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four actually ate nineteen. See you're running later in you thought we'll be right back hang on. City Professor. His name is doctor Jonathan Brown, who is the chair of Arabic and Islamic Studies WAIT the head of the Department of Arabic at Islamic Studies and the Chair of the Islamic Civilization or Chair of Islamic Civilization is a dude named John Brown. Okay, look at that AnyWho?
Speaker 2: So he got on the Twitter on Sunday, so.
Speaker 1: Pre retaliation from Iran, but post what the US did, okay, and he decided to put it all out there. He said, quote, I'm not an expert, but I assume, which, by the way, is a little weird because you're the chair of Arabic and Islamic Studies and the Chair of Islamic Civilization at Georgetown Universe. If you're not a quote unquote expert, I mean, I think you're an idiot, and we'll find out why in a moment. But who is an expert right on what's going on in the Arab world? Whatever? He goes, I'm not an expert, but I assume Iran could still get a bomb easily, which doesn't make any say you mean you get.
Speaker 2: A nuke easily? Do you really believe that?
Speaker 1: Then why would they go through the process of enriching uranium and you have to get all the stuff for Centrifuga's This is one reason I think you're an idiot. He then wrote quote, I hope Iran does some symbolic strike on a base, then everyone stops, and then he hit send or tweet or whatever. He tweeted that, and as you know, shortly thereafter, Iran retaliated by firing fourteen missiles at an American military base and Cutter, which again we're all unsuccessful, although Iran's Bagdad Bob spokesperson said in a statement, this is from their National Security Council spokesperson. Quote, the IRGC, which is the Iranian Revolutionary Guard whatever quote, pulverized the US air base and Cutter in response to this weekend strikes. I don't think that's pulverized is probably the word I would use there, since you didn't you didn't harm anybody. He really didn't hit anything because we intercepted him, so whatever. But you know, that's that's typical despot behavior. But no, so this guy is you know, this's a college professor at Georgetown who literally wished, even if Iran hadn't sent anything, albeit in a very poor manner, was like rooting for Iran to fire munitions of some sort a base. Here on the CaCO Day radio program phone number eight eight eight nine three four seven eight seven four. All right, so oh things are moving quickly this morning. All right, let me jump back to audio we played you a little earlier. This is from what about an hour ago, about an hour about an hour ago, Trump's Trump's walking out to Marine one to you know, get shuttled over. We're over to get on their Air Force one there, and they you got to press out there yelling questions at him, and they got questions because of the ceasefire that was announced yesterday, which had a twelve hour Israeli window. Basically you got twelve hours to wind down what you're doing, and a twenty four hour wind down window for Iran. Okay, so everybody knows what's up supposedly, and apparently I Israel's like, are I got twelve hours? Let me hit all the missile launch buttons, which is you know, clearly not what that's supposed to be. It's supposed to be a winding down of efforts. There might be a skirmish here, there might be maybe you had an operation already underway. That kind of thing clearly not what was intended. And I don't think I've ever seen Trump so angry. He dropping the F bomb out and It's not like he doesn't swore before, like some of his race. He swore with the rally and Charlotte that I went to. That being said, it's I've never heard him swear out of anger, and he is clearly upset with both Israel and Iran. And we have an update, but here's the audio from this morning.
Speaker 12: I do they violated, but Israel violated it too. Israel, as soon as we made the deal, they came out and they dropped the load of Bob's the likes of which I've never seen before, the biggest load that we've seen. I'm not happy with Israel. You know, when I say, okay, now you have twelve hours, you don't go out in the first hour. It just drop everything you have on them. So I'm not happy with them. I'm not happy with Iron either. But I'm really unhappy if Israel is going out this morning because the one rocket that didn't land, that was shot perhaps by mistake, that didn't land, I'm not happy about that. What we have, we basically have two countries that have been fighting so long and so hard that they don't know what the they're doing.
Speaker 2: Do you understand that?
Speaker 1: All right? So yeah, clearly he's not pleased. Now he has now since posted a couple things here, hang on, just making sure I have all of it, all right, all right?
Speaker 4: So this is a why is this thing?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: And a sure here we go? All right, Ross, You're gonna have to you have to What do you have the one that starts with the word Israel? Is that the one that you were just telling me about about It's all in caps? Oh you did? Okay? All right? Yeah, because apparently there's more than one thing here, and I want to make sure that I am you need the the first thing.
Speaker 4: All right, here we go, all right, so.
Speaker 1: He tweeted, quote, Israel is not going to attack Iran. All planes will turn around and head home while doing a friendly plane wave to Iran. Nobody will be hurt. The ceasefire is in effect. Thank you for attention to this matter. Donald J. Trump, President of the United States, which, by the way, that whole thank you for your attention to this matter thing makes me laugh every time.
Speaker 7: Ah.
Speaker 1: But then he posted this, let's see here, it's all right. So that's seven twenty eight at six point fifty. He also posted, and this is all in caps. It says, Israel do not drop those bombs. If you do, it is a major violation. Bring your pilots home now exclamation point.
Speaker 2: Donald J.
Speaker 1: Trump, President of the United States, which he it's his account. So I guess, okay, all right, so that's where we are. So I guess, yeah, we're trying to figure out, well, what is this, What does this mean for the peace agreement? What does what does any of this mean? Today?
Speaker 2: Everybody gonna start slinging lead again.
Speaker 1: But I guess he's basically saying, if just everybody quits your crap now and we can still move forward with this.
Speaker 2: I We'll see how that works.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I just know that that's that's as mad as I've seen that dude man, which is actually pretty crazy when you consider everything that's been thrown at him.
Speaker 7: Right.
Speaker 1: I think after about the third indict me, you be standing on the White House salon screaming the F bomb.
Speaker 4: But what do I know?
Speaker 1: All Right, So that's the latest there.
Speaker 2: Saw this story.
Speaker 1: I thought this was interesting because it's now like the third version of of of something like this happening. And I and it's funny too, because like the press is like stunned every time they've had to report this. All right, so this is from the Wall Street Journal. A meat packer in Nebraska has developed a novel pitch to attract more American workers. Are you ready for this? Competitive pay, predictable shift scheduling, and better workplace ergonomics. So if you go through the story, they focus.
Speaker 2: On this woman. Her name is Angela Jones.
Speaker 1: And Angela was working as as she worked at a convenience store as a clerk. But now she is super excited because she lands did a job at this meat packing plant in Nebraska. And if you remember this is this is actually the second there's two of these out of like the Omaha area. This is the second of them where they came in and they essentially deported a good chunk of the staff. And if you remember the story from last week, they were like the Omaha World Herald or whatever that garbage paper is out there. It's like it's really crazy, like they depour all of them. In the next day, there's hundreds of people lined up to fill out applications to work there. How did that happen? Which is you know, is obviously a death blow for all of the who will pick our vegetables people because apparently apparently. And I know some of you probably work in the industries, especially in the construction industry, where maybe maybe you you absolutely bulletproof make sure that all of your people that are working for you are legal and more specifically the people they claim to be, because that's how a lot of this fraud happens, people using other people social security and and uh, social security numbers and fake IDs. So you go out of your way to do it. And then you got to you gotta pay people, right, you got to pay what what what the market will bear. And the other guy, who you know, uses illegal labor knowingly and a lot of times is also scamming the people who are leg or are here trying to work illegally because who are the who the hell they're going to tell? Right, there's a lot. Look, there's a lot of this stuff. There's there's businesses and and this is the scam you'll see when they actually do bust them where they'll pay and then they'll you know, they'll pay whatever the kind of the market will bear. And then they have when they pay them, they have them sign their checks there and then they pay them out in cash and then they you know, take back like twenty five percent of it. That is that is very common scan. Well, now that construct your construction company who's doing things the correct way. Now you got to bid against that guy who's just took twenty five percent of his labor costs back into his pocket. He gives a fifteen percent break to for the bids you get, you get, you get bitted out, and he just pockets the rest or whatever.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I've wondered that for a while, like how does it even work? Because I know people now looking for places to live and you need to supply like a photo I D and a social and a face scan and a fingerprint it's goin and two pay checks and proof that you have you're a person. Like how do these people rent apartments? And how do they buy cars? And how do they get jobs? And how do they get paid? And they buy stolen IDs? Yeah, but a lot of times a lot of the times too, it's all like cash. It's like a just a cash society.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm, yeah, absolutely, So you've got to I rented an apartment where I had to pay cash before. We weren't doing anything illegal. The owner just wanted cash and I didn't. This was way back this is Sheridan. Like, it's just the process of even you know, filling out an application to get an apartment. Now it's super complicated. It's not like it was like, yeah, background checks, yes, sorts of stugy. Yeah, that's crazy man. Yeah and and and yeah. So like there's a lot of ways that you get around it. I mean, generally you're not going to be living at one of the apartments over in North Hills, right, But but still, yeah, there's there is a whole society there within.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you have people just paying cash all the time, but then you also have people that are allowing it to go on by approving it and taking the cash, right or yeah, yeah, or paying them in cash. Well, would they pay them in checks because they want to keep their books clean. But then the the scamming then of the people that are working illegally happens where they'll have them signed the check. That's the way, that's the big way that they do it, which is not illegal. You can cash out. You can provide a check to an employer or an employee, and and you can also cash that check.
Speaker 14: Right.
Speaker 1: Just remember back of the day when he used to be able to go into as because Grandma sent you a check for twenty dollars and ne'd sign it and the store will give you twenty dollars, they tell you. Some of them will be like you have to buy something you know gone or those days for the most part, but it is legal. But then the part where you're taking the money back, well, now your crew, you're you're committing a crime against people who are working illegally and may have stolen documents or maybe not, maybe you didn't even care and you just you fudged your employment numbers.
Speaker 2: It's whole argument though, like, oh, they won't take the jobs. People don't want these jobs. Those arguments tend to be from people right higher up, upper class, white collar, and believe it or not, this might come as a shock to them. There's some people that can't qualify for those white collar jobs and they're willing to do the other jobs. Yeah, it's really a form of snobbery. Class.
Speaker 1: This woman, this Angela Jones, who was working at a convenience store, who's now making twenty five dollars an hour and has health insurance for the first time in twenty years. She seems pretty stoked. Man seems pretty happy, So U yeah, yeah, that argument is quick. All right, speaking of dying quick race stage here going down to Sharkville, USA.
Speaker 4: No, you said it.
Speaker 15: Yeah, man, I don't get nervous much about going into the ocean. But I'm a little nervous.
Speaker 2: It's because they keep eating people.
Speaker 4: So nothing a little miller lite can't cure.
Speaker 1: Right, And that's what you want, A drunk shark frenzy on you. That's even better. Why don't you do a bunch of cocaine.
Speaker 2: First, too, so better if they bite in't you, they can fall asleep? Yeah, no, no, make it quick, get a bunch of blows.
Speaker 15: Yeah, it's going to be interesting because I I let's just say I hang around with people that are on the more dramatic end of things. Let me just say that, okay, all right, Uh, it's gonna be an interesting trip.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 15: Speaking of interesting, how about this morning already? Seeing some of the feels like temperatures are heat index values close to one hundred degrees. That's when you combine temperature and due point, so very humid out there. Air temperatures in the eighties triangle extreme heat warning. That's where those numbers are. It's closer to the upper eighties to near ninety right now with the heat indecks in and around the Triad. But it's going to be another scorcher today, close to one hundred for the Triangle. That would set a record.
Speaker 4: Try it.
Speaker 15: Probably in the mid upper nineties and still going to be hot tomorrow, probably again on Thursday, but we'll start to throw some showers thunder showers around midupper nineties tomorrow. Maybe load of mid nineties by Thursday and Friday. But I think we're in the heart of summer now, even though it's only the first week of summer. I think load of mid nineties easily right on through the upcoming weekend and early next week.
Speaker 1: All right, half by the beach. We'll talk to you Monday, right, yes, sir, there you go. And Jeff Bellinger is next. Hang on, Jeff, what's going on?
Speaker 12: Well?
Speaker 11: The warning casey, the ceasefire agreement between Israel and Deran has already proven to be fragile, but the futures remain higher after President Trump issued warnings to both sides. Futures higher right across the board. The now futures up two hundred and sixty eight points. Investor is going to be listening intently when Federal Reserve Chair Jerome Powell testifies on Capitol Hill. He'll talk to the House Financial Services Committee today. In his prepared testimony just released this morning, Powell says the economy and labor market remain in a solid position, and the Fed is well positioned to wait before considering interest rate moves. That the partnership between Krispy Kreme and McDonald's didn't work out so well. The companies have decided to end the arrangement under which some McDonald's restaurants were able to offer Krispy Creme donuts. McDonald says it was happy with the deal, but it realized it needed to be profitable for Krispy Creme as well. New survey finds consumers have become more value conscious. Deloitte says price is still important, but shoppers are looking for more than just low prices. People want to pay as little as possible, but they want more for their money, and brands that own offer low prices stand to lose out to competitors that offer more. Homeowners with mortgages did a better job keeping up with their house payments. In May, Intercontinental Exchange says the national delinquency rate ticked lower last month, and the case Target has some welcome news for parents. The retailer says it will not raise the prices on back to school essentials this year.
Speaker 2: Casey All right, hey, Jeff, have yourself a good one.
Speaker 1: We'll chat tomorrow, sir. Okay, it sounds good.
Speaker 2: Have a good day.
Speaker 1: All right, there you go. Jeff Bellinger, Bloomberg News. All right, Uh, I was doing something, so now we are. Now Trump's saying We're now officially back in the ceasefire, right, yeah, no, is that what you're just yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah. Israel's like, yeah, no, we're cool with the ceasefire, no more bombs, and Iran's like yeah, yeah, we're cool too. It reminds me of like, you know, back in high school or middle school, where like two kids would get in a fight, right you have a little beef, Yeah, yeah, and then somebody would get in the middle of them and push them away, and they would both kind of stand there and act like they were cool and then like go back to each other. You know, you have to break them up again.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but the one kid didn't have nukes and the other one did. What's up a little different, but yeah, kind of the kind of the thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, we're gonna not gonna fight. We're cool. We're cool. You know, they go back to each other.
Speaker 1: But it's so funny. Are they cool? Though, I don't know they're ever gonna be cool. They're very okay, very chill, okay good. I just want to make make sure that that's the that's the case there, because I don't know, man, I think they're still gonna hate each other for a very long time.