Speaker 1: Michael weapon find to come out with this as a thirty year banker with an NBA. The reason your credit score is high is because you don't have a lot of debt. Therefore, the credit utilization part of your FYCRO score reflects that in your overall score. You also don't apply for copious amounts of credit cards, i e. Extending the national debt, which tells people that you're serious.
Speaker 2: About being able to service your debt. Weird, deep crap.
Speaker 3: It's interesting because, uh, I mean I tried it first. First of all, I like the fact that, uh, Wells Fargo, you know, so I bang it two places. Wells Fargo's one of them, A credit Union is another one. Well, actually, I guess I should say I bang it several places because they don't have a brokerage account. And that brokerage account, I've got a sweep account and you know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 4: But I get a.
Speaker 3: Fee on my mix of accounts because I don't really have you know, I don't have real estate loans. I've got the Beamer's paid off, the jeep I'm getting ready to pay off, although I probably won't because it's a zero percent interest. I just kind of want to get rid of payment. I've got the extra cash to do this, so I thought about doing that. But anyway, I look at the whole score, and it's like the way it varies from month to month, because it can vary by ten points and nothing's happened except and I have learned this little trick. So I just I pay my credit cards twice a month. No rhyme or reason for that other than just I get paid twice a month.
Speaker 4: Or how's it we.
Speaker 5: Get paid twice fifteenth in the last day.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we get paid twice a month. And so I just went and just pay whatever the not the not the balance plus houtending charges, just the current existing balance minus the pending charges. So whatever that dollar amount is, I just pay that until the pending charges. You know, they'll roll over to the next babe, next period. So the score just bounces up and down, but it bounces up and down between i'd say eight fifteen and eight twenty five consistently, and I just I just find it weird. And I find it weird because I don't really use credit that much. So I guess you're right, because I don't use it. I get I get a high score, and I'm not gonna have done that path. I want to go back to energy though, because Energy with me gets a really great credit score. You know, the Pritzker of the high end legacy Hyatt Hotels, J. D. Pritzker, the lord asque governor of Illinois, who is all in on climate change. He's all in all the Democrats stuff, but showing that they don't really believe their own dogma. They don't believe their own climate bible. Because there's been a blockbuster deal in Illinois that signals i think an accelerating recovery in the nuclear power industry, and it's all focused on developing these AI data centers. Constellation Energy has now inked a twenty year pack with Meta to supply eleven one megawatts from the Clinton Clean Energy Center. Also, they can power Meta's A data centers starting in twenty twenty seven, extending the Clinton Nuclear Power Center's life beyond Illinois's expiring zero emission credit program, adding thirty megawatts, saving eleven hundred jobs.
Speaker 4: This is truly nothing more. I don't mean nothing more.
Speaker 3: It is truly a market driven deal that proves nuclear can thrive without heavy handed mandates. It is a model for keeping reliable, carbon free power online. While the tech giants, as much as we may get pissed off at them, they're driving demand through the roof. And it's probably no coincidence whatsoever that this deal comes only ten days after Trump signed four executive orders to jumpstart the US nuclear industry in a signing ceremony there was attended by a Constellation CEO and a bunch of other industry executives. You take all of those stories together and it shows a US energy policy that is recalibrating. So what's it recalibrating too? Pragmatism and strategic positioning. I think that energy between Interior, the Energy Department and.
Speaker 4: Energy Interior. Who else would I put in that group? EPA, EPA.
Speaker 3: Those three cabinet members along with Trump are probably doing more, I can say more, seem to be doing more to jump start the economy than everything that he's doing over here. In terms of look, I'm all, don't me wrong. I'm all for maintaining the current tax rates. In fact, I'd like to see them, you know, lowered even more. But keeping the twenty seventeen tax cuts in place is a huge deal. But growth, This is an example of Trump's focus on growth and particularly growth through energy, that I think is going to have long range ramifications because something like these two things are going to be very difficult. Let's just say that, you know, God forbid, but a Democrat wins in twenty twenty eight, or for that matter, that we lose the House or the Senator both in twenty twenty eight in the midterms. This kind of deal with constellation energy is not something that's easily, if at all, can be undone. So that sends a real clear message that American needs power that works, not power that's intermittent or not power when the sun shining, not power when the wind's blowing. But we need power twenty four hours a day, every single day, three hundred and sixty five days a year. And Trump's agenda is focused on restoring that energy dominance in.
Speaker 4: Those forms of energy.
Speaker 3: So when you have a world that in the second thing, for that matter, even the third world, but worldwide, when demand is rising and there's all this geopolitical chess that's being played, this is the logical strategic initiative, and it's the logical strategic imperative. And Trump's all over it. He is absolutely all over it, and I find it astonishing. I find it amazing because the more we can become energy independent and in energy dominant, those are two separate concepts, energy independent but energy dominant. That means the flow of capital to this country, whether it's for AI data centers, whether it's for whatever new technology is around the corner that we don't even know about yet, but is it going to require copious amounts of reliable energy people will come here. That puts chigen Ping and China on their heels. By the way, just as a side note, Chigi Ping has not been seen for I think twelve maybe fourteen days now two weeks. And again going back to some of the geopolitical websites that I subscribe to, many people believe that the coup may be starting.
Speaker 4: Not that it's in full bloom yet, but the coup.
Speaker 3: Against Shijing Ping is starting. It's really difficult, and maybe I'll try to do a story on this tomorrow, but it's difficult to get objective, legitimate information out of China. But we apparently have riots in the streets. We have people that are being forced relocated to rural areas because there are no jobs in some of the urban areas. Some of the manufacturing lines have been completely shut down. Hijing Ping is still got his twenty twenty seven day to invade Taiwan. The generals are opposed to that, the People's Liberation Army large as opposed to it. So Taiwan may be off the chess board right now as long as they can get rid of Jijing Ping. And the fact he hasn't been seen for a long time means that the elder leaders of the Chinese Communist Party may actually be trying to figure out a way to and how to eliminate him.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 3: Whether that means I mean off him, disappear him, or simply replace him, I don't know. But it's something that you ought to at least put on somewhere in your brain to pay attention to what's going on in China. I'll try to do some work today and see if I can't find out some more information, legitimate information, and pass it on to you. So let's let's let's swerve now. No Segway Best Segway right ed Martin uh He is now His permanent confirmation as the US Attorney for the District of Columbia was sabotage by of all people, some Republicans. Well, that probably is going to turn out to be a big mistake, although what's happened, in my opinion to Ed more Car is probably a better place for him. He's now in charge of something within the Department of Justice called the Weaponization Working Group that was formed by the Attorney General Pam Bondi in February, right after she took office, now consistent with Trump's executive order back in January to investigate the weaponization of federal agencies, especially the Department of Justice. Ed Martin is now heading up that unit in DJ to look into the weaponization, and he's bringing on board with him experts in various lines of inquiry. Just again, you go back to Pam Bondi's memo looking into January sixth prosecution looking into Special Counsel Jack Smith's indictments, investigations against the president. Of course he's doing all of that, and there are others, the weaponization against MAGA supporters, MAGA voters. We've heard the President bring this up the last few weeks, discussing looking into those those potentially uh weapon is weaponized.
Speaker 4: Individuals. Let me rephrase that.
Speaker 3: Trump brought up the idea that the Weaponization Group working group WITHINDJ is looking into how some of these people have been treated, the January sixth ers and others, and now they're looking into potentially pardoning additional people who the weaponization of DOJ under Biden may have affected. Adam fowkesberry Croft, those two guys were convicted as a second trial in August from three years ago, and so it's it's kind of amazing to see the President talk about this, but also to have shifted ed Martin from and Potato Potato, US Attorney for the District of Columbia, great position. Great guy for that, but the weaponization group within DOJ, great.
Speaker 4: Guy for that group too. So this is kind of.
Speaker 3: The Shoe Bomber, the Ted Kazinski, the surviving Sarnoff brother responsible for the Boston marathon bombing. They're all incarcerated at supermax. So these two guys that I just mentioned that are convicted after a second trial are incarcerated at super max right here in Colorado. Now this is where these legitimate, really really bad guys are being housed, are incarcerated, or like in the case of the Union Bomber was incarcerated. So you have two men who were tracked by and tracked by the FBI, found guilty at a second trial after getting a hung jury in the first trial, where by the way, that first trial, the Department of Justice and what they considered at the time to be the biggest domestic terror prosecution in generation before January sixth, had not gotten a single conviction, which is pretty unheard of. But because the evidence of FBI and Trapman was so overwhelming that the government did not get a single conviction, two men Brandon Caserta Daniel Harris, both found now guilty in all charges. Adam foxberry Croft hung jury re tried convicted on the second trial. I would argue because of the judge and the judge's rulings and the case is still being litigated. Now, what's going on in this game?
Speaker 4: In this.
Speaker 3: FBI and Trapment case. It after almost a year after the oral arguments where hands like at least two of the three judges on the appellate panel, we're going to ask for a third trial and demanded that the jury see hundreds of communications and messages between the FBI handlers in this entrapment case and all the communications between their informants and undercover employees. That may actually start coming out to light based on this Weaponization Working Group. Now, this is a wide ranging operation, the entrapmentw different FBI field offices, dozens of agents, investigators, undercover employees, but most importantly involved were the informants that stitched the group together and then tried to trap them into talking about this stupid mission to kidnap and kill Gretchen Whitmer. So the bottom line is ED Martin's going to be investigating that, and I think it's impossible to really grasp the depravity and the corruption of the FBI without without understanding what really happened in that case to entrap innocent men to make it make them look like supporters of Donald Trump or you know, members of right wing militias. They're all trying to plot the kidnap and kill one of the biggest political rivals right before the twenty twenty election. So that Weaponization Working Group and Ed Martin are now going after them. So I'll keep trying to get more information, especially about that Appellate Court rually, but there are so many things going on that are not really getting what I would call to ball coverage, because I think the cabal itself is beginning to worry that somehow, maybe not directly, but indirectly, they're going to become complicit in this, just by very nature.
Speaker 4: Of what they didn't come.
Speaker 3: It's probac with the Tapper book original Sin, you knew I told you everything I read in that book other than the actual names, we're all kind of new so Tapper uniew Then what did the cabal know about this weaponization and not reveal?
Speaker 4: I think Ed Martin will reveal.
Speaker 6: Hey, Michael, I'm kind of putting two of your segments together. But you know about this Colorado bag fee and then also about the gray Wolf. I'm just curious. Do you know if I bagged a gray wolf? Do you know what the bag fee would be for that? I'm assuming it's more than the King Super's bags, but I just don't have any clarity on it.
Speaker 3: Thanks, Well, you have to chop the wolf up because the King Super plastic bags, Well, you can't get it. What am I saying? You can't get a plastic bag? So you're gonna have to order plastic bags off Amazon like I do.
Speaker 5: You certainly don't want to use the paper bags because all the blood and guts will just snow tear out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you're gonna have a dead wolf and then the wolf police are gonna come and get you. So just leave the wolves alone. And by the way, I should probably explain why I didn't do the bag Fee story this morning. It's too complicated. I went through my notes. I need to go back and.
Speaker 4: Edit.
Speaker 3: Otherwise I'd be all over the place. Imagine that me being all over the place chasing squirrels here and there.
Speaker 5: That helpens that ever happens.
Speaker 3: You know, why don't Why don't you just go ahead and leave now? On't you just go ahead and and and getting your stupid boat, giving your slow boat to Korea and get over there, and and just you know what, don't send me a picture, don't don't don't show me.
Speaker 5: I don't want to see you think about you once.
Speaker 4: Huh.
Speaker 5: I'm not even gonna think about you once.
Speaker 4: You'll think of me every day. You know.
Speaker 3: You'll be in a different time zone, but your body will wake up at four am and you'll think that son of a bitch, I hate his guts, and missus Red Beer is gonna go what are you doing about to sleep? It's I'm curious about something. Now, let's see you know what time it is there. I think it's it's twelve thirty five in the morning, Tokyo time. Yeah, that sounds about right, Yeah, twelve thirty five tokyotime.
Speaker 5: Tomorrow it's it's Thursday already.
Speaker 4: Thy yeah right.
Speaker 3: Uh so I would just say, don't be texting me, but maybe I'll start texting you. You come, I'll come in here. See it'll be uh three and a half hours ago, be about nine thirty or so. I'll wait. I'll wait till the show's over, and then i'll text you, which would be at one am. I'll text you and say, hey, show's done, congratulations. A Rod did a great job. In fact, a Rod did a better job.
Speaker 5: See, it ain't gonna happen because a Rod hate mornings. I know he really just despite getting He's.
Speaker 4: Made it very clear to me in the past how much he hates getting up.
Speaker 5: I mean, he's really good at what he does. He's very good at what He's never gonna willingly take this position.
Speaker 3: I can already play in my mind how tomorrow morning is going to look like I'm gonna come in here. He will not have turned the lights on, which actually does drive me crazy. I have ever told you how much I appreciate the fact you turn the lights on.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna stop doing it now.
Speaker 4: God, I hate your guns.
Speaker 5: Well that's what you get.
Speaker 4: Well, I appreciate it.
Speaker 3: Because there's nothing worse than you know, you're still trying to wake up, and you come in here and our nasty nineteen seventy two fluorescent.
Speaker 4: Lights are on, and our spot lights what do you call them?
Speaker 3: Our rack lights are you know, it creates a third world country.
Speaker 4: Lighting situation in the studio.
Speaker 3: But at least it's light, so I can at least see what I'm doing, and I can set my stuff down.
Speaker 4: A rod never does.
Speaker 3: And I have to come in here, I have to I have to fumble around and find the light switch.
Speaker 5: So and by the way, you have to flip a light switcher too.
Speaker 4: And one of the light switches has been mad. And listen to this.
Speaker 3: One of the light switches has been damaged for what ten years probably, and it's you can actually cut your finger on.
Speaker 5: That if you if you're not careful.
Speaker 3: See see I'm telling you. So that's why I appreciate you turning the lights on, because you know, stupid ask me, I'd be the one coming here and just flip it and go, oh s.
Speaker 4: Word, now I'm bleeding everywhere. You know what?
Speaker 3: Maybe that was what I should do is just let it, just let the blood just dry all over the console and then Kelly will get all pistol.
Speaker 5: Are you gonna tell HR is not gonna care? We don't have one?
Speaker 4: Have you done your have you done your training before you leave?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yeah. As soon as I got it, was like, oh, it's do oh when I'm gone, Okay, I better do that now. Yeah, I just let it play in the background. Is just waited for silence and then hit the next button, just like I do in this show.
Speaker 3: What I tried to do is I tried to look at the I do look at the questions and the answers only because I want to see how blatantly they've made the correct answers or how blatantly they've made the incorrect answer.
Speaker 5: Hey. One of them was you know A is correct, answer, B is correct? Answer C is absolutely wrong? D is both A and B right. It was like, well, okay, that's easy, easy, right.
Speaker 3: I know It's like duh, all right, Trump's borders are Tom Homan has warned, as if we needed this but nonetheless I appreciate him doing it. That Biden's open border policies have created a national security threat, and he cites the attack in Boulder. He was talking to Sean Hannity. Homan expressed concerns over the danger posed by two million known godaways who crossed the border under Biden, warning that, Hey, you know what, we don't know who they are.
Speaker 4: We don't know where they came from.
Speaker 3: We don't know where they are, who they are, We don't know the five ws about them?
Speaker 2: Who?
Speaker 4: Where we are? Why?
Speaker 3: And then he points directly to the attack and Boulder where Mohammed Sawbury Solomon, an Egyptian national, an illegal alien over status tourist visa, applied for asylum, didn't get asylum, but got a work permit thanks to the Biden government. Injured burned multiple people at a pro Israeli event using molotov cocktails and what many referred to as a makeshift flamethrower, which drives me crazy. How about a spray bottle filled with I don't know, gas or alcohol or something and you use that, you know, like you would you would use a.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like you did when you were a teenager. I mean allegedly did when I was a teenager.
Speaker 4: Right, I'm proud to say that I only did that maybe two or three times.
Speaker 5: Yeah, not in my bedroom in the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: Either, Oh you did? Did you really?
Speaker 5: You think of twelve thirteen year olds were really going to think about how big is this fireball gonna be? Yeah? Let me just do that one or two more times.
Speaker 3: So Homan criticizes Biden and the Democrats for allowing these unvetted immigrants into the country and then granting them work permits, claiming that such policies enable bad actors to sit here and plan something bad. I got the greatest respect for Tom Homan, but I've been saying that for decades, and not just under Biden. Now, Biden exacerbated the problem. Biden made it worse than anybody else. He then took aim at congressional Democrats for showing up and protesting at the detention centers, and of course, he mentioned La Monica MacIvor, that dumbass congresswoman from New Jersey charged with assaulting law enforcement at that facility. He emphasized the broader implications of the failed border policies, but he did point out something I think is worth really understand because much like things I've talked about throughout the entirety of this program today, it's.
Speaker 4: Not going to change overnight. It's gonna take a while.
Speaker 2: Tom. Let's get your first reaction, your first public comments on this issue out in Colorado.
Speaker 7: You know me and me, and you've been talking about this for years. So, I mean, I worked for the network just before I came back to the second Trump administration, and I've said over and over again, you know what scares about the southern border, the sex trafficking right Scott High, the Americans time from Patanhah, the people, you know, all the drugs coming across, all the sex trafficking, all the all the smuggling. And I said, what concerned me the most was they created the biggest national security vulner believe this country's ever seen. Not only did two million own got aways, two million people across the border.
Speaker 4: We don't know who they are, where they came from, We don't know where they are now.
Speaker 7: On top of that, even through the legal process the Biden administration, we're bringing people unvetted, handing them out, handing out work, feess like they're candy to while they sat here and planned something bad. We are going to be dealing with this for the next ten years because of the chaos they created.
Speaker 3: In four years, and during those ten years, any number of things can happen. We have Chinese nationals here, we have Russian nationals, we have Middle Eastern nationals. We've got groups from every known and even you know baby terrorist organizations that are here.
Speaker 7: We're out there kicking butt, We're resting a lot of criminal aliens.
Speaker 4: We're rather looking for the bad guy.
Speaker 7: And when we're rather doing that, Shong we got protesters assaulting ICE officers. We've got members of Congress all of the You're going to ICE facilities raising hell saying this is your oversight responsibility. Where were there oversight responsibility when ten point five million it wills came across the border, where's the oversight responsibility?
Speaker 4: I'm releasing over eight million it'll go in.
Speaker 7: This is in this country. Where's the oversight responsibility? Then this is attack on ICE, this attack on a Trump administration. We're trying to fix the damage done by Biden.
Speaker 4: And it's going to take a long long time.
Speaker 2: Well, today's last day we have Dragon for a while, So I hope everybody enjoys what he does for us and his humor. Dragon, you will be missed.
Speaker 4: Oh bull crap.
Speaker 5: Why is she got to make it sound like I'm dying? Dragon, You will be.
Speaker 4: Missed because I know what's going to happen.
Speaker 3: Have you not read the stories about lover spats on cruises and the spouse accidentally you know, here, honey, let me hug you, and next thing you know, you're flopping around in the ocean like a beached whale, trying to, you know, get somebody to get your attention, and you know, then you disappear into the South China Sea somewhere.
Speaker 4: You've not heard those stories.
Speaker 5: Missus Redbeard would never push me, yeh she very much easily could easily could.
Speaker 3: And speaking of Missus Redbeard, I think she might have some interest in this story, just as kind of a warning. An eighty eight year old woman in this case it would be you, however, was nearly buried alive after she woke up inside a coffin. The pensioner was found seemingly unresponsive by her husband. In this case, it would be Missus Redbeard on Friday morning at their home in Pilson in the Czech Republic, Assuming that she meaning he was dead. Missus Redbeard called for emergency services, who promptly dispatched a corner to the scene.
Speaker 5: You know, damn well, she ain't even yeah, he dead. He's still snoring. No he did, No, he's.
Speaker 3: He's dead, and I went him out of the house. I want that stinking, rotting, maggot infested body out of the house as quickly as possible. She's gonna she's gonna call the corner immediately. You just miss a breath, like you just like you know, do one of those like you know navy seal exercises where you hold your breath for four seconds and breathe out for four seconds and hold it for four seconds.
Speaker 4: You're gonna do that. She's gonna see, Oh he's not moving.
Speaker 3: Quick, get him in the coffin, and then she's gonna suffer this indignity. The corner pitched up declared the elderly retireee Red Beard dead, but the undertakers then arrived to find quite the opposite. After the dead lady was placed in the coffin, she opened her eyes and started breathing. And that's where Missus Redbeard will then put her head in her hands and ball her eyes out.
Speaker 4: He's still alive. Quick shut the coffin, seal it, now, get him out of here now.
Speaker 3: Reports in the check media are conflicted as whether the pensioner suddenly open her eyes in the coffin or whether the workers realized she was still breathing. So my advice to missus Redbeard is, if he appears not to be breathing, call the corner, get him in the box, seal the box, and get him out of there before you wakes up. Or on the cruise, just honey, push, do you look? Lean over you see you see what I see? Look lean over here, No, let me help you here, and then pretend to give you a hug and then just kind of oops. Her problems are solved, or problems are solved here.
Speaker 4: Welcome. This was Redbeard