Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raised by Giant's discussion. I'm your host, writer Lee. Welcome any moderators and should members out there. If you're watching on YouTuber Acts, or if you're listening on Spotify or Apple, or if you're listening to the replay, welcome to the show. All of my social media links are in the description Facebook, Instagram, x great ways to stay connected and find out about news, shows and guest appearances. I finally just decided to rock the Charlie Kirk Road microphone personal audio and it's free. It feels good. Okay, I don't have a microphone directly in front of my face. I can do all kinds of movements. I got so much more room for activities here and now. So hopefully this works out and I can continue to use this as my audio source. And hopefully Masad did not plant some sort of bomb inside of this thing that will kill me. I'm just joking. I've had this for like three years. I don't think there's any bombs inside of it. But yeah, hopefully this works out and it sounds good and you guys like it. But my documentary Psychic Agent The Gate Program has been completed and has been submitted to the streaming platforms. Check the description for the official Psychic Agent the Gate Program YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram. Subscribe and follow those pages for a teaser trailer that will be released in the coming weeks. I'm fully expecting a release sometime at the beginning of June on Amazon Prime and Apple TV. I'm also going through a company to get DVDs made of Psychic Agent The Gate Program, so you guys will have lots of options to see the movie. If you don't like Amazon, if you don't like Apple TV, or you just like physical media, You'll get a chance to buy a physical copy of the movie from me, and it's always good to have a physical copy of everything. I'm also going to look into getting DVDs made of jfkaxent O' clockwork Chining as well, so there's a lot to look forward to coming up. Also looking to get posters made for the movie. So we got a lot going on here in the coming weeks in the coming months. But today we have with us a very special guest. He is a retired commercial and contract pilot who long asserted that he worked for the US Military Intelligence CIA connected operations over several decades according to his own testimony, he enlisted in specialized military operations at Fort Bliss, Texas, in nineteen fifty four, where he was associated with the fourth Army Intelligence Units into the early nineteen sixties. Here to talk with us today, William plumb Lee, Welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: Okay, well, thanks for having me. I appreciate being on your program.
Speaker 1: No problem. We got a lot going on right now. I've I've kind of been looking at this thing on Uh it's kind of random, but uh, finding Hitler. Have you ever watched a documentary on the History Channel?
Speaker 2: Just bits and paces. I know, every time I start try to watch something like that, that something comes up. I'll get bit here, and then about six months later I getting another bit and so but what you have in mind on that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, like the whole thing is like it's so weird. Like there, I didn't I knew that there was a lot of things with Hitler surviving in the bunker and all of that, and you know, getting out alive, and but I didn't realize that the body that the autopsy was done on was of a thirty five year old woman.
Speaker 2: It's like anything even back then, conspiracies you can take an ant and use a magnifying glass and make a conspiracy out of it. Far as Hitler did this. Who killed a b Lincoln? Were they really killed in the barn? Or were they killed in a haylof? Or were they killed? Did they drowned crossing the stream? Did they get shot? Did clingon get shot from a helicopter? Did see what I'm getting at? Sometimes my major event, even like the FK, it'll breed thousands of thousands of rumors, which if it gets enough pushed and enough publicity, those rumors become factual for some people, and that opens up debates and it actually takes away from the real facts behind the incident. Law enforcement deals with that all the time, of having to go through with thousands and thousands of leads just to get to one nugget of truth that may break the case. So personally myself, my background, I've learned to stay away or at least try to stay away from getting involved in conspiracy type related things, even though I'm writ in the middle of one with this book and everything, and then I try to stay away from politics. I mean, I've got background very diversified in military special operations, cover activities, which are all connected with politics, can get sucked into this kind of stuff, which is actually, in my opinion, a diversion that takes you away from the real nitty gritty of the problem. And in some cases that's by design. For instance, on a letterhead memo, all you've got to do is take a blank agency letterhead memo and you can write anything on that memo you want to write, and then you can assimilate that memo out through proper channel, or not proper channels, but through channels, and then they pick it up and they pass it to another, and they pass it to another simply because on a letterhead memo, then it becomes the truth, and that is the official verdict. That's what's going on, has gone on with the JFK. That's also what's gone on back in a paper clip time back in Nazis. We brought some of that technology over from Nazi after the war. We adopted some of those psychological warfare programs that the Nazis used. We set up a program and next said North Carolina, where we thought we could breed super soldiers. They could walk through walls, they could stay up for twenty four hours straight. They were invincible. So this is a form of mind control back in those days. If you can control all the communication that goes out to the media, you actually can control the thinking and the actions of the people. That's a program that was used in psychological warfare.
Speaker 1: Do you know the name of that program where they were using psychics in North Carolina.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's three or four of them. One of them, which was based with drugg was MK Ultra, and then the spring off of MK Ultra was MK Delta, which was much more deadlier than MK Ultra. Illusionary warfare training actually at North Carolina, that was the name of it. It was known as the defector program where students were divided up. They had language studies. Some of the students were trained to go as defect in the foreign countries hoping that they would be picked up by their intelligence and they've become double agents, and then we would infiltrate into their programs and we would put false information. We did that in Cuba, well, Bautista, we did it after Castro came into power. So the technique that CIA uses put the narrative, change the narrative. If a particular operation is being exposed by one of your operatives or by a double agent. Then you've got to change that narrative. You've got to change the direction that it's going. So the way you do that is you get an official document, an official person, or to get someone that is well known and has a following and they adopt that procedure or you, Brien watched them through sublimin I sent through psychological warfare and they work for you. I don't know if I'm I don't be rattling there to eat up all the time on this, but no.
Speaker 1: It's really important. I just know that there's there were several psychics by programs. They went under different names. There was the you know, the one that was made public in ninety five, well declassified in there are early two thousands, but made public in ninety five after the CIA shut it down, which was a Stargate project, but it went under many different names. I'm currently making the documentary that's all about this. But I had heard that there were other programs that used psychics in like combat, Like yeah, training psychics to combat.
Speaker 2: That now is a perfect example. I'll give you example. I don't know if currently two things in World War two, we use guys out of prison to train them for special operations. Unconventionable or unconventional warfare was what it was called then. To work behind end of the lines, the infield trade, go behind enemy lines, how you infild trade. Sometimes it was very unorthodox, you know. Uh. For instance, coming up into the Vietnam era, we had a movie was made out of this, The Men who Stared at Goats was a super warrior that allegedly the concept was they could walk through doors. The program that we used to use at Next Edge, we're talking about psychological programs and this in the book Deep Cover Salle Grays. We covered some of this multiple stuff in the book Deep Cover. But I'll sort of lost my thought there for a minute. But one of the things that Nag said used to do with we would sit and they put a glass of water and we put a spoon, balance it, put a sugar cube right there on that corner and balance it on a glass. And we would sit back, nine of us and we would stare at that spoon for five ten minutes and thinking I'm gonna make it drop in that water. I'm gonna make that super cube drop in that water. Sit there, just I mean boring, but sit there and that was a total concentration. Our mind was focused on breaking that thing in there, so mind control. So we then all of a sudden one day by Gully, I'm sitting there staring, thinking doing it, and you know what happened. That sugar cube fell right off into that water. And I thought, man, I got the secret. I've got mind control. It's not hypnosis. I mean I sit and saw it, and I made that thing fall. The third time that I saw that, I happened to catch my instructor just gently bumped up table leg just enough to make that balance fall in the water. So that's manipulation. That's the program. Control the communications, manipulate the narrative and you'll get results from someone that you want. The other example for illusionary warfare, we got through well drunk one time at one time, many times, but anyway, one time and Knaight said, and this guy was sitting next to us, and he says, you know, they give me ten ten dollars to walk down the beach, and when I saw reflection from a mirror and a light, I was supposed to turn left and walk the other way. And we're sitting there, oneer, what is he trying? What is he telling us. Well, we were up on the second floor watching this guy walk down the beach, and they told us concentrate and make that guy turn to his left. Concentrate. He's coming towards you. You want him to turn to your left. Concentrate. Concentrate, He's gonna turn to your left. Bye, Golly. After a while, you know what happened That man turned to his left. We thought we had psychic ability. What was happening. The guy upstairs had a mirror and he was shining at the guy walking along the beach. When the guy saw the reflection of the mirror turned left. Wow, that was our psychic ability. Does that explain anything to you?
Speaker 1: It definitely explains what that they're trying to make you believe that you have psychic ability. By the I do believe the psychic ability exists. Oh, I do believe that it is possible to remove you.
Speaker 2: Sublimination. They used it with the back in the thirties and the forties when the first come on sublimination as uh, there's a ways to make people buy product by sublimination in their mind, a form of hypnosis. Well, you can make a person think something simply. It's the way that you present, present your your narrative.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And you'll be walking along the aisle and you'll say Lux video or Lux soap, and you'll see po maolive. For some reason, you pick up the paw malive soap. You don't know why. But then if you really look around, maybe they've run a tremendous broadcast the thirty forty commercials pal malive soap, Lux theater. They used to have all that back in the thirties and the forties. How they do They used to come on at three point thirty. They used to have a thing seven days a week when you open up at seven and seven days a week, we open to eleven from the seven to eleven. From seven to eleven, we got ice, drinks, milk, cheese, meat, fish, bread, cheese, soup, and nuts. That's why we say shop seven eleven. In that commercial, there was three things, soup, nuts, whatever they wanted to buy. There's another one you used through a commercial like this. I know I'm rambling around here and you're eating up your time, but you're talking about psychological program. Okay, when TV come on? And how did DUTY come on at three point thirty? Then the first thing Southern Ice from seven to eleven started out. Our artists now would deinthly describe to show you nineteen fifty five, you might expecting that brought a year a bran new kind of Texas. Theer its steaks were more than ever pleased for science then will freshly freeze its flavor at its tops and have it handy. When you shop seven eleven, you go and have seven eleven shore nine sences out of ten, you're gonna come out with some meat because.
Speaker 1: You've been programmed to subliminally into whenever you have the all opportunity to go and you see that thing that you're more likely to pick that thing that you've seen one hundred times.
Speaker 2: That's right. And then when you put that in psychological warfare, you can actually blow up a tank by moving the enemy into position to take their own tank out if it's used properly. So I mean, I'm trying to answer your question about, Yes, how you use your mind determines the thing. Musicians, trick, sight of hand all this. You see something, you react to it, and you can't explain it. But there's a code behind it. If you know the codes, you can explain it. If you don't know the codes. It's magic. Anyway, I'm gonna get off on all this for eating up all your time. I know, you guy. You guys on radio TV always short on time. Yeah, short on money and short on time.
Speaker 1: Seems to be the problem a lot here.
Speaker 2: What's going on the commercials out there? Man? You got to make some money.
Speaker 1: Some people don't like that though. They don't like people making money off of doing it.
Speaker 2: They don't they don't understand it, you know. I mean, hella, you know, I'm not making any money off this. You know, let's unless you want to loan me some or something like that. You know, check. I'll tell you back.
Speaker 1: Putting that I owe you on that, bad boy. So when it comes to your military service and your ci A career, I am under the impression that there has been this uh this black budget c I a group that has been running around for a really really long time. Sure you're from you're with the Danny Castelero case. Are you familiar with Danny Castelero the Octopus murders?
Speaker 2: Oh? Yeah, that And even before I go back a long time, I'll go back down. I'll run away from the home. When I was fourteen years old, would go to school. My mom knew all the truant officers by their first name, and so I forged a birth certificate and I went going to Texas forty ninth Army Division. You're talking about black budgets. So anyway, I learned how to drive a Sherman tank at fifteen and then I used that to go into the Army at sixteen seventeen regular Army and station in Fort Bliss. Then I got involved in a special type program that was trained to take young guys. And this was before Green Beret, this was before Special Forces. We still had the Rangers because that was the old Rangers from World War Two. The old loss Boys were our catricks are drill instructures, and so we were taught a lot of things about black ops, secret movements, how to take over a village, how to fight dirty, how to protect the operation at all costs. So all these things that you're bringing up that they've over years written about, they were started back in World War Two. Modified put back into the field, used through Korea in the fifties, coming off into these little brush wars, modified tweaked around, put back out in the field. So what you're talking about, yes, they exist so black ops. Over the years, some of the guys come out and they write books about what they did. People like you, me and others they pick up the books and say, wow, we didn't know this was going on. So yes, it's been going on since before World War Two. I'll tell you what. Who developed those programs with the Nazis? We developed through op raation paper Clip brought those guys over to teach us how to fight dirty. The Loof Waffer was a perfect example. These guys used to fly these Loof whaffers and deal forty eighth street hours up popping pills. We adopted the same thing in the fifties with F eighty six Saber jets had a lot of mid air collisions in those days if you look at the record. But the point was, we were programming our military to think they had supernatural powers, and we were popping them pills. We were giving them a later LSD's, We started programs like MK Ultra. We started to try to probe the mind to see how far we could develop the mind to do a bunch of crazy things. We thought we had the power. Like I was a strainer to you earlier. We were trained to believe as a man believed this, so he becomes as the Bible says, So they adopt that program. Well, if I can make you believe you're infallible, that you can run and charge that machine gun nesk, and that all the bullets are not gonna hit you. For instance, the Indians used to have that with the Apaches were very good. That was one of the reasons that patches were so good because they believed in the spirit what they would be protect Put on all the whole armor. Put on your spiritual armor and you won't get hurt. If you really believe that you have charge that cavalry and you will be supernatural anyway, enough of that and you.
Speaker 1: Would probably succeed, because it's an important part of it is belief.
Speaker 2: Well, same guy guy running with football with the five guys chasing, if he believes he can get buy him, he's gonna get buy him. He's gonna be a good star. He's gonna gonna get a couple of million dollars because they want to pick him up. Because he's good. He knows how to get past the past, the defense. He knows how to get the job done. You know, the only reason you can get the job done is because he believes he can do it. So if you can make a person believe that they can do it, you've got a hell of an army there.
Speaker 1: Did you ever do any training at Fort Watchuka?
Speaker 2: A lot of them? Yeah, just yeah, yeah. What kind of training are you making reference to? Recently? Drawn trainings have been going on there. We've been developing drawns our psychological warfare programs in the earlier days, hated out of Fort with Chuka. It's now the one of the biggest electronic drawne facilities there is that is Seek Air Force Base out by Los Angeles. We actually flying drawnes out of bases there that we're flying them over in Afghanistan through satellite. So there's yeah, there's a lot of stuff goes on forth with Chika. Why why did you bring up for with Chikam.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious because to me, it seems like that a lot of the people that are that have been for Watchuka were ever stationed there for Watchuka, were never officially at for Watchuka, you know what I mean. It's like it's very top secret military installation that nobody really wants to that's.
Speaker 2: A military training base for the MPs for one thing. It's also the headquarters for electronics, it's a communications center. It's very hush hush. There's a lot of experimental stuff goes on there you don't know about. It's it's not an easy base to get on and dolf of you're pretty well monitored. But uh, there's all kinds of conspiracies that originated out of Fort with Chuck in Cheek Air Force Base and Fort Blais and Bragg and by the old Ford ord. H You know, I I don't get involved in chasing those rabbits. That's where they go. You can sit here, and that's design purposely to make you go chase a thousand rabbits, go into a thousand rabbit holes, and you missed the big rabbit hole. What's really going on? Well, this guy over here, his name's Jake. He knows the hip bombs connected to the tie bone, that thigh bone is connected to the leg bone, that leg bones connected to the knee bone. Ezekiels out there. Do you know who really set up the assassination of JFK. Moses? Moses did it? Now, let me tell you a story about what I just said. I told that to a guy there was a very heavy conspiracy nut. And I said, this went through the whole thing. And I said, you know who did it? Moses. You know what comes back to me as factual that plumbly said the most said, Israel killed Kennedy. You get my drift here, I said, the hip bones connected the lake bone. You can trace your leanage all the way back to Moses and the twelve tribes of Israel. And then suddenly I said Moses killed Kennedy, that the Israelites were responsible for Kenny's death. Do you see how things get twisted. There's a little story that kids used to do. Whisper in this kid's here, that kid wud whispered what you said in the next kid's here, Then the next kid had whispered what that said. Then at the end of the result, you don't even know. It's not anywhere near the original starting of the program. And that's what we have with conspiracies.
Speaker 1: Right, It's the game of telephone SI.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So anyway, I don't know if I'm sitting there rattling around here, you know, I'm not everybody else. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Me. I think that you do know what you're talking about. I mean, uh, you know a lot of people look at you know, counterintelligence people or black ops people as people that you can't trust or that they're not telling the truth. And I think that there is suspicion on one hand, But on the other hand, they got to be careful with what they say, right Like, you got to be able to read in between the lines of what they're talking about. That's the way that you get the real information.
Speaker 2: Okay, in military intelligence Pentagon, you got to be very careful because you're always walking up the minefield, the third rail. Got to say all the minefield, you got to stay away from the third rail. That's what it's all about. When you're in black operations and you're doing COVID work, for instance, you're working with the type of people that's pretty hardcore. I'll give you an example. One of the crews that I work with, we're like the Dirty Dozen. They'd kill you in a heartbeat just to watch you squirm. That's the psychological program that some of these people have. Really sick people. We breed lone wolves. Now let me explain what I mean by that. Today our society, we as a society breed loan wolves. We breed lone wolves by what comes out of our mouth. Our leadership breeds the lone wolves that are doing the shooting coming out of fort which you could coming out of wherever, coming out wherever, the long guy out here, the two young kids that just did their little deal. Whether it be lone wolves or what, we breed them. You know how we breed them by the rhetorics that comes out of our mouth, our elders, and our leader's mouth. If you breed hate and poison, you're gonna get hate and poison back. Whatever you throw out there is like a boomerang, it's gonna come back at you. So we're gonna have more assassins. We're gonna have more nuts running around out here. And here's the thing. Most of these loan assassins and these lone wolves, they want to identify with something. They have to have identity. If they find a leadership that they can identify with, they will do anything that they think that that leadership wants them to do. They become like a secret army, a secret army of lone wolves that will out assassinations and they don't even know their program to do it. And that comes from leadership, that comes from what we say. I'm going to blow your ass away. I'm going to make a red glow in the eastern sunset. I'm going to set off bombs. I'm going to make you walk on the third rail. I hate you. There was a time when we used to could sit down with our neighbors and we could negotiate, and we could solve our problems. Today we just pull out a gun and blow them away. Be done with it. Look, God sort them out. I'm making sense to you.
Speaker 1: It almost seems like it's wrapping back around to the Old West days. And I mean it's kind of how things were back in those days. If you had a disagreement in an argument with someone, you just whip out your gun and you have a duel.
Speaker 2: My gun's bigger than yours. If you can't have fun with yourself, who you're going to have fun with?
Speaker 1: That's right. I'm under the impression that there are more militaries than the ones that we know about the public militaries. I'm convinced that there are more three letter organizations than the ones that we know about. Can you confirm or deny if there are more intelligence communities and the ones that are front facing in or there are more militaries in operation within the United States government than the sixth that we know about.
Speaker 2: That we're familiar with evil breeds evil. That's where we're at right now. We're in a war of good and evil. That's simple, is that. So you talk about groups out there, groups will find their own just like oil and water, you can't mix all in water. Groups will find their own level. Lone wolves will find other lone wolves, and they've become an organization. Like you're asking about, are they out there? Sure, some of them aren't organized, but yet they are. It's like the Karate, it's the same but different. They're there, but they haven't got together yet. But then all of a sudden, with new and medias all like that, they get together and then they become an inagin to themselves. They don't even know what the hell they're doing and why they're doing it, but they are doing it. But they're evil. So their little pockets all over this country, little lone wolves bouncing around, not knowing what they're doing, but doing evil. We're in a war between good and evil, and my opinion, this country is in the middle of a coup a political coup maybe, but we're in a war, a political coup. We're in a war or coup of good and evil. Our young people they don't know up from down, but yet they're the ones that's going to save this country. And I don't. I'm not going to get on the soapbox there and I'm not going to get into politics. But you asked me, are the group? Yes, there's many, many groups out there, whether they're organized with a name or not. It's always like this. Who is the anonymous They they're the Latter Trilaterric Commission, They're the New War Order, They're this, They're that, they're the ABC. There, there's you've got to put a name on evil, you see what means? But everything like that is evil. That's the spirit, and that spirit comes in and absorbs individuals. Comes from our teaching. All right, what our elders teach. Go back to the Kamanche, go back to the Sioux, go back to the Indians. What did they teach? There used to be a thing that the braves would go out on a mountaintop and went to the time of the little eaves, when the moons and the suns were all aligned in order and they'd go out to this sacred place called Tanasha, and they had to sit there for three days and three nights, and if their heart was not right with the ancient ones, then they could not be accepted into the tribe, and they were cast out. What that meant was, you go out and the caliotes didn't howl, the birds didn't fly, and the moon rose and the hawks were quiet, and the stars were all in alignment, and you had to sit there and wait for the instructions of the ancient ones to come and give you wisdom and knowledge. And if you made it for three days and three nights without being scared to death as a drum brave at twelve seasons, then you'll accepted the end of the tribe. You'll become a warrior. That makes sense to you. So there's a purification ritual. We now have lost our way. We don't have the patronism, we don't have a lot of things. Anyway, I'm getting I'm getting off here. Bring me back to reality.
Speaker 1: Well, how were they effectively able to cover up your your ci a service, because from my understanding, there's not really any crud.
Speaker 2: You worked for the age all Well, I've testified the five committees. The best way to explain this when you say there is an old record. There is a record, for instance, fuel receipts of aircraft that we've fuel up. But let me put it this way. I'm going to give you a blank document. It's just a letterhead memo United States Federal Government FBI. You write on that thing whatever you want to write about yourself, about me, or about someone else. Then you give it to your colleague, and then you let him give it to someone else, and then they give it to someone else, and then after a while, what's oever on that letterhead memo? That's the official verdict. So when you come up to something like the Warrant Commission and you want to blame one guy for doing all that, all you've got to do is just put enough of it onto a letterhead memo. Forget the documentation, just write your own narrative and assimilate that narrative through many, many different channels, and it becomes fact. Am I explaining anything to you? That's what's happened in my case and many of us, of the eighty five guys, starting with Private UGMB Denson, who come out with the information that launched the Pentagon team to go in to abort the assassination at JFK. That's exactly what happened to him. He was a cryptologist. He put it two and two together through leaks on recruiting recruit assassins in foreign countries to carry out an operation in Dallas, Texas, and he went and tried to report it. Well, whoever he reported it to wrote all kinds of stuff on the letter head, memoirs, sent it out to the point that they put him in a damn lock up because they thought he was nuts. But Kennedy got killed two days after he had made his report. So anybody can hear looking at me or wherever can go and check this out. Probably you BEJ Dinkin made a report. Can you just going to be hitting Dallas, Texas? On November twenty eighth. My Goss, the guy's psychic. No. He took enough codes magic, put it together and found out what was happening is that we, our own government was recruiting assassins to take out foreign leaders, not just JFKAY. We had a program knowing to take out foreign leaders Tilio Batista or Bens, the people that did not agree with our policies at that time. Take him out. We couldn't go ahead and go and kill him, get someone else to kill them while they have a bad accident, or they die of old age, or lit't do a one step further. Let's go technical. Let's do a heart attack gun. That way, you can shoot him with a little heart attack gun. They have a heart attack and they die. Church committee covered that up, not covered it up, uncovered it. We had a heart attack gun. We went into foreign countries and took people out, told the assassination of foreign leaders. This Church committee started investigating that. They found out Victor Marchetti found out all about the school of illusionary warfare psychops. Sydney Gottlaud run the mk Ultra program that drove Frank Olson nuts through LSD before the hippie movement in San Francisco. So when you talk about this kind of stuff, you got to go back to the history. You gotta know where it starts, you gotta know why it started. And it all comes back to control. If I can control your mind, I can control what you do. I can make you do things that you wouldn't normally do. I can make you shoot your mother. If I wanted to. There was an old saying one time we were sitting around talking a bunch of old guys from the USUS and he said, hell, I'll kill you mother. You give me a dollar and a half. I'll shoot your mother and i'll give you change. The other guy says, well, would you shoot your mother? And he says, well, if you give me enough money and i'll get Oh yeah, he said if shooter hardcore teaching? Where did that come from? That the man would believe that the mission was more important than his loved ones, that he'd take him out. That has to come from psychological warfare. It has to be programmed. Today we're programming lone wolves to go out not even knowing what the hell they're doing, and take out certain people. And you disguise that. But maybe you've got one guy you want to take out, you take out five around him to make it look like that way. Anyway, so much, but let's go back the book deep cover. Clar Grays is breadcrumbs, the touches on everything we're talking about. You know, follow me, you have you haven't read the book. You haven't seen the book. So the operations that you brought up, some of them are covered in that book. Now they're not just covered with allegations, they're covered with documentations leading you where to go, so that you can prove to yourself what really happened, rather than what's on the letter head and memo.
Speaker 1: U. So whenever, whenever you would go on one of these black ops missions, would you be briefed on exactly what it was that you were supposed to be doing.
Speaker 2: Not all the time I was a copolot was I was a young guy twenty years old running gone into Cuba steven National Guard armory stuff I was talking about fifty six fifty seven. I was a National Guarden. We had keys to get into that. Not me, but I was a pilot. We had keys to get into National Guard armies and we would take the weapons and stuff and bload them on our air cleft, fly them down the Marathon Key off pau Plum Island into Center into the sierrah Madri to a little guy who we call Castor Oil for the l Castro in nineteen fifty six. We supplied him with guns. And at the same time, our foreign policy was set up to the Pan American Treaty. Because of a sovereign government. We had to supply guns, tanks, and airplanes to Bautista. So Batista is using arc planes, guns and aircraft to take out a little old rebel. Have had fifty six guys that just shot up a bunch of barricks. We're using our weapons to take him out. Well, we have a go overt operation of CIA, like me as a Coppolat flying plane loads of weapons to a little rebel in the Sera Madra mountains. Now, what does that look like to you? We are supplying both sides. We get involved in a conflict, we escalate that conflict, and we furnish weapons to both sides of that conflict. Wait a minute, why would we do that money money in those weapons? What about that money in those weapons? Well, okay, I'm gonna give you three percent of the weapons that I put on my airplane. I'm putting five hundred thousand dollars weapons on my airplane. You're running for office, you need campaign contributions, right, Well, you set it up to where I can get more airplanes from Davis Mouth and Air Force Base surplus, so I can put in my operation and I'll run some cocaine, and I'll run some guns, and I'll give you a percentage to go into your campaign constribution so you can keep your position. Let me go one step further. We used to run politicians out of Miami to go down to Havana on gambling junkets for the weekend. Wow, Havana was wide open prostitution, drugs, and gambling. Our politicians weekend get free passes. Tied in with mafia, organized crime. Same time as running out of Las Vegas. Same thing with bugs, dice evil, same people running organizations organized crime out of Havana. Our politicians, Buddy, buddy, buddy. We fly them down there and aircraft cut out companies and they party for the weekend. Now here's something I'm going to tell you that you might not like. But just all things acting up. Some of these girls fourteen fifteen, sixteen seventeen were homeless orphans on the street in Havana. They would tie in with these guys. So then we found out that they were transporting some of these little girls back on our airplanes to go to a place called the Quorm Club in New Jersey, and that club run a prostitution ring of young girls from Havana that our politicians brought back on our airplanes. My Paul at Roja said, I'm gonna start asking for IDs that these girls have to be over twenty son. Now, wait a minute, what does that sound like?
Speaker 1: Sounds like Epstein?
Speaker 2: Check it out. Quorm Club. Bobby Baker served nineteen months for running girls on a whorehouse a half block away from the Corn Club. How did the Corn Club get their liquor from airplanes flying Mathusalem run from Havana, supplied by the Mafia organized crime, put on our aircraft and brought back to the to the play. Okay, anyway, I'm getting off here. But what what? What year was nineteen fifty six, eight fifty nine, sixty sixty one, all the way up to Kennedy. Kennedy knew about it. There was a German Uh well, we just have your listeners. Go check it out Corn Club, Bobby Baker. You'll find out they had German ladies, prostitutes getting information from our elected officials. Because it was known as the Gentleman's Club. It wasn't just where you walk in. You had to be a member. You had to be sponsored by somebody. Okay, what did I just say here? I said, there's a special club that was set up in the fifties and the sixties by our politicians out of Washington, d C. They would go down to Havana, pick up little women, bring them back, farm them out at the Corn Club, bring liquor and stuff back to supply the liquor. And you had to have a reference or a sponsor to get in to be a member of the Gentleman's Club, which had a whorehouse. And they stalked the whorehouse. I'm sorry about using the language, but they stalked it with litt with underage women. Now, okay, where did you hear that at? You heard it from Tosh Plumley, a legs CIA opportunity, A guy that doesn't know crap about shit from Shinola Okay, a guy that's waiting on us, sitting on the air own elephant's ass, waiting for a pimple to pop. That kind of stuff. So we're a pretty crooked people. Not the people, but we are. Some of our elected officials were just as corrupt back then as they are now. Why do you think they won't release records because they will expose the sins that they've been involved with for over sixty years.
Speaker 1: Anyway, what's really interesting about this is a quorum. Club is also known as club.
Speaker 2: Well, there we go to create a thousand things, and the point is that it works and has tied the money in drugs cocaine. Let me ask you one question. If you sit right there and you looked in this camera and you told the federal government you run thirty tons of cocaine in this country and see one thirties to military bases, what would happen to you?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm not really sure because not in the military. Are you saying that I'm if I was, I was doing this.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying you're a civilian, you're not military. But you said, and you tell somebody, you tell a federal officer, I'll just run thirty tons of cocaine in your country over six months period and see one thirties.
Speaker 1: Well you would expect some sort of investigation at the least.
Speaker 2: Well, not if it's sanctioned, right, Not if you're getting three to eight percent return money on your campaign contribution to cut out companies and through slush funding, set up your set up your shell corporation, do it legal, and then fund it through illegal money, drugs and guns. So this isn't just good fast and furious guns to Mexico, guns to Guatemala, meg MiGs being sold to Nicaraguay all document. So that's what they don't want out in the public. They don't want those. Do you realize that Nicaragua had fifteen MiGs? This was before the missile crisis. I can give you a document that shows that we took Cuban trainees to fly those MiGs in Nicaragua. We had a Cuban missile crisis at the same time we were putting MiGs and Nicaragua. According to the own FBI document and the CIA document recently released, Joe and Nidas Georgia. Nidas just recently released was a PsiOps operatives out of JM Wave. But for sixty years, the CIA and the FBI city didn't exist. That the operatives that mentioned his name is code names. They fabricated his story. Have your listeners go back and check what happened in the last three months when the CI actually admitted they didn't give him a medal and they filtered him into the House Select Committee on the Assassination to clean up anything that would take away from the lone Gunman. Also, Jev, your audience, check this out. Jagar Hoover sent a directive to the Dallas Police Department, and I mean to the Dallas Police Department and the essay Sacks of Dallas FBI to destroy all the records pertaining to Lee Harvey Oswald. One of the records was Lee wrote a letter please leave my wife alone. They were threatened to retaliate Marina back with her daughter to Russia if she didn't admit that Lee's shot. Kennedy bingo. Now you hear that from Plumbley. My name's Robert Toosh Plumbley. I'm a bser. I'll just give you a whole bunch of crap. Go check it out. That's your spirit. Testify to your spirit if I'm telling the truth or not. My point is this, we don't check things out. Whatever the federal government tells us, whatever our leadership tells us, we accept it at face value, and we don't hold them accountable when they're wrong and when they lie to us, we don't hold them accountable.
Speaker 1: I think that's changing right now, though. I think people are really wising out to what's going on. I think that that is definitely changing. I want to go back. I want to go back really quickly. To this. Uh this what did you call it? This club? The quorum club? How long did this going operation? Is it still going on?
Speaker 2: These kind of things. Look, if it's a moneymaker and it's successful, yes it will go on, but it will change in a mile grade. Just like I told you, it's an operation. Put it on the shell for a while, let it cool off. Then when the circumstances didn't take it off shelf, dust it, tweak it, put it back out in the field. It works. It works because it brings money into your coffer. How long did it go on? Check out Bobby Baker back in there. I mean, now, with the Internet, you don't have to wait thirty days to get a reply. Just run it through Bobby Baker, Quorn club. There's your answer. Now we got this AI. It's like any tool. If you use it right, it's good. If you use that tool wrong, you're gonna get hurt. And see what I'm getting that same way with the internet. Internet is great if you use the tool right, but if you use it wrong, you're gonna get in trouble. If you use electric tool wrong, you kill yourself. To use the Internet wrong, you can kill yourself if you use AI wrong. You can kill yourself or kill other people. We're at a crazy age right now. Anyway, enough of Plumber's book whatever.
Speaker 1: So if you weren't always aware of these, like what you were supposed to be doing on these black ops missions. Uh, how did you know that?
Speaker 2: That was fast? Real fast? I know you got you got that. I'm gonna get I'm gonna go in. How did I get in Dallas? How did I see the man's head blown off? Was I operational? Here's the story, real fast. I was a copolot on a flight that was originated out of the Pentagon to take a team to Dallas. I didn't know who what the hell they were doing. I had two friends that was in Cuba with me. One of them was third Joe, and have Sergio goped me out of the swamps. I've got my code name Sapata Velma Esplin and we later married. Role Castro big story. A lot of stories here, but that's my leanings. That's where I come from, nineteen fifty six, running around after a plane crash in Cuba, trying to get the hell out of there, and then Sergio with Velma comes up and they get me out of the swamps. And I lost my shoe, and they said Sapata. That's how I got a code name Sapata. But no a Boucher oil company or bushel, all and all the crap, simple as that I was running around. So I go back to the rebel camp and then Paddel Castro gives me a hat and gives me a cup of coffee and give me a shoe shoes. I had one shoe. I lost one shoe. Velma Esplin later known the code names twenty six seven. Her name was code named Debra. I said a Mexican hut. I'm not a Mexican hut, but a hut on the jungle. And watch her wrapped dynamite with the duct tape and set fuses. She was my friend to the day. She died in two o six. She headed up the women's movement in Havana. She married Roll Castro. They had a bunch of kids. Good lady, fine lady. Ralph Kestrol is ninety four years old. We just arrested him for murderer of the brothers. I used to fly those pamphlets in there. We used to drop pamphlets not over Havana, outside Havanah. We never violated their airspace or their sovereignery of the land. We flew nine thousand feet and pushed pamphlets into the trade winds to blow over Havana. That's the story. This brothers shot down a MiG shot down two brothers to Skymaster airplanes because the markings had bled through. Anyway, it's another story there, and.
Speaker 1: That that's their original counterintelligence operation. Right. You would fly these pamphlets over other countries that I haven't missing disinformation on them, correct.
Speaker 2: And we would take photographs of the area and would use that drop deal. So that was propaganda. Like I said earlier, the first thing you do, you could capture the radio stations you put out their own propaganda those pamphlets. Germans did this in World War Two. We did it with Cuba, we did it with Batista, we did it with Castro. So but the point was Castro said that we were flying over Havana. We never flew over Havana. Castro said that they wanted to put out a twelve mile limit, and it was a three mile limit. International did not accept twelve mile limit. The brothers went into a mile four mile limit. There were six miles outside of Cuba. Two Megs come out and chased them, chased them thirteen miles offshore and shot them down, kill them. That's the story breaking right down the paper we just got. We just charged RALH. Cassel with murder on those boys that got killed. Friends. We're flying those missions. What are they flying? That's the fortilla. Those people were coming out trying to escape Cuba and they were drowning in the Florida Straits and their brothers rescue was dropping rafts and food and water to those people when they got chased by Meg. The MiG pilot later thought it was a raid because the markings of the Skymasters as that got from Miranda Airpark, they hadn't completely painted them, and they bled through and you could still see the star and it looked like an official US Air Force airplane according to the big pilot, and he fired on it because it was in Cuban airspace. The MiG pilot recognized twelve mile limit, the international recognized three mile limit. Skuymaster was six miles. Now there's your story. This is current. So now we arrest this guy from murder. I was shooting down that goes two planes. The first one was shot down and an hour later the second was shot down. The second one was shot down five miles further close to to Key West. You know how we know that because of the Key West balloon it was flying that took the pictures. See, we don't know that yet. They haven't released that. They will in a few days. But the pictures tell the tale. But the information that came out of Cuba was that we flew over Havana, we violated their airspace, we went beyond their twelve mile limit, and we dropped pamphlets over Havana. It's not true. Planes never even got in inland. They were shot down before they got there. So now, well that happened in nineteen ninety six. So now after all these years, we filed charges on Role Castro for murder. Am I talking out of school here?
Speaker 1: No? That makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's true, this is current, this is happening today. So Cuba tells the international committees that we violated their airspace and we were over Havana bombing their refineries, which is true. We had some mercenaries that did that. Frank Sturgey's was a good friend of mine. I flew with Frank Surgers over inside Cuba. Anyway, I'm getting off base here. I'm getting into areas that I'm not supposed to get into.
Speaker 1: No, you're you're completely right. I mean, here's the Washington Post article right here. I'll bring it up on the screen so one can see here. Well, it wants me to pay, wants me to pay to view the article, of course it does.
Speaker 2: The one is this, we have to we have to start paying attention. We have to start doing something besides sitting there, uh, getting these rabbit holes. I've made a statement. Maybe I shouldn't say it. I don't know if I can say it on your air or not, but it's about rabbit holes. And I made the statement that we have our heads so deep in rabbit holes that the only thing showing is our ah. Does that make sense to you? Our hole? Okay? Good, you said it. So all whether which we are led to go jump in these rabbit holes put our heads so damn deep in these rabbit holes that the only thing showing is our asshole. Now you know what I'm what I mean by that, we get wrapped up and what's in the bottom of that rabbit hole, and we miss the who dug a rabbit hole?
Speaker 1: That's because nobody knows what to do. Tash like there's we can't believe in the political institutions anymore. We both we know that both sides are just that scrubs.
Speaker 2: So what can we do as American people? We could do what we used to do. Look what we did in World War Two. I mean, I tell the story and is the time. I don't know how much time we got, but I'll tell the story. When I was a kid six seven years old, nineteen forty five, Roosevelt died. I remember the school. Every morning we used to gather around in a circle around the flagpole and we put our hand over our heart and we would pread the allegiance to the flag as we slowly raised the flag up the flag pole. Roosevelt died, and my dad was crying and taking me to school, and everybody had they raising the flag, and everybody stopped on the road and got out of their car and put their hand over their heart as the American flag was being raised. If you did that today, somebody shoots you. There was another incident in Honand Park, Pharmasay on Knox Street and Travis in Dallas, Texas, and that's where all the servicemen in world War two used to bring their pictures of their ships and airplanes and they would sign them and they stuck them on the wall, and the wall was full of be seventeens and ships. And I mean the patron has loved with They loved their ship. That was their home. They loved their airplane that was their home. They loved their service, that was them. Anyway, one time, there's what they call a for effort. He didn't serve. He couldn't He had bone spurs, so he couldn't be in the service. So anyway, he dropped the American flag on the floor at Holland Park Pharmacy and a marine has just come back from Saipan literally beat the hell out of that guy for dropping the American flag on the floor, for showing disrespect to the flag. Now maybe that's a little extreme, but the guys laying there pretty bloody because the marine kicked his button because he showed disrespect for the American flag. Now look what we got today.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you got people that can freely burn the flag and not have any repercussions or nobody really says anything or about to Nye's for a long time. I mean, that's desoralization. Process that is that the United States have has gone through.
Speaker 2: I mean, you ask what we can do?
Speaker 1: You're a buzzman off in the KGB defactor talking about how you completely subvert an entire country. And that's the way you do it. You demoralize them, you you know, take them. You know it's it's uh forced up planning. There's like a whole there's a whole plan to this, and it's been a plan for a really long time. Like everything has been said.
Speaker 2: Let me say that this way. If you don't have respect for yourself, how can you have respect for this country? You understand what I'm saying here? Where are we now? We don't respect ourselves, we don't respect our brothers, we don't respect our society. We won't stand up for what we believe because we have no belief anyway. So now see, I'm getting into areas here that I say I don't want to get into. But turist and truth. What do we do? We have to get back to making our brothers accountable for what they do. We're being look, apathy has destroyed this country. That's where it's at. Apathy. We are desensitized and that's a program We're desensitized to accept what is happening. When a man blows another man away, or a woman or whatever on the street, that's perfectly okay. There was times when when there was a shooting in another city one hundred miles away, it made major news. Now we have shooting a half block away and it doesn't FaZe anybody. It's acceptable. We're desensitized. Apathy has destroyed this country.
Speaker 1: But that also gets into movies, that gets into video games that come like that wraps back around this subliminal programming that we were talking about in the beginning of this show.
Speaker 2: Education. You destroy the education system, what are you going to get You destroy the education system through whatever if you don't look it up in acyculopedia and take the time. I mean, now you don't have to do any well anyway, not going to get into that. But our political structure has destroyed our institution because of greed and money and drugs in other words, prostitution, drugs, money, guns, bingo. That's our society. But look what we breed assassins twelve thirteen, fourteen, sixteen, nineteen year old kids. I think it's perfectly all right to go out and just say, oh I don't agree with you, I'll just shoot you, or I'm not I don't have anything on boards. Also, don't get me on a K four seven, and I'm gonna go shoot up to town. Al. I am so star for affection and not to be knowledge. I want someone to recognize me. I want my name in the paper. So I'm gonna go shoot somebody. Am I talking off base here or am I talking to facts? Well?
Speaker 1: I think that God is a part of it. I think another part of it is uh, just straight up mind control. They want that type of thing to happen because it is a part of this four step, four pronged attack, which is demoralization, destabilization, crisis, and normalization. So all they have to do is do a few of these that are real, and then they set back, and then they have then the actual loonies.
Speaker 2: Go out and do it. If I want to take over your country, the first thing I'm gonna do is take over your education system. I'm gonna start out young. I'm gonna get your four, five, six year old kids, and I'm gonna start used to We used to get educateds at home. We used to have an education system that worked. We used to respect each other. Anyway, I'm getting off on the craziest tangent here.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know the kids nowadays that are literally beating their teachers, Like I see the videos online of kids just flopping the shit out of their teachers for absolutely no reason. It's starting crazy.
Speaker 2: And again there shows no accountability, and the carry that all the way up to us adults. We don't show any accountability when these politicians lie to us, when these politicians run their special ops, when these politicians bring little girls back and pour them out to older people and then hide it and lie to us about it. And I'm not just talking about what's just recently happened. I'm talking about going on for over sixty years. Otheris, corn Club is not the only whorehouse run by our politicians in this country. Do you want to understand why they won't release those documents? And do you understand why they won't release the doctor. Look, there's seventeen thousand documents on me in the Pentagon archive files. Why won't they release them? I'm challenging right now on your camera, why don't you release those? Plumbly, My name's Plumby, by the way, and I wrote a book called deep Cover, Shehallow Grays, release my damn documents. There's an executive order out there. I'm gonna put myself on point. I'm not going to point to someone else over here and say release this documents. No, hell, listen, Let's start with Plumbley. Let's start with this book, Deep Cover Shallow Grays. Let's start with him looking into your camera and say, hey, Pentagon, release my damn files because you got an order there from the President of the United States, your commander chief, release the damn files. And then we'll find out did you really send a team to Dallas to stop the killing of a president? Was the FBI, through Jay Hoover had prior knowledge that the team was in Dallas to kill the president and they didn't do anything? Is that what those documents are all about. Why was it so important to character assassinate people like Plumbley on letter head memos rather than just say he's full of crap. Don't pay any attention to him. He's fabricated this whole story for sixty something years, he's testified in three committees, he's written a book. It's all in the book. Read the book, Deep Cover, Shallow Grays. It was released on April to twenty first this year. It's doing pretty good. But I can tell he's doing pretty good by the nature of the questions are coming back, which you asked some of them. You're very good. You're you're very good at.
Speaker 1: What you do, you know, but thank you. I appreciate that. Yeah, I just got one more for you, and then I'm gonna let you go. So you know, back to this idea that you don't really know what was going on exactly because you're the pilot, right, You're not the one that's actually out there executing this stuff in the field. You're the one that's flying these people into the operation for them to go out and do the thing that you're flying them to do. How do you know that the mission to Dallas to stop the assassination of the president wasn't the people that were there to do the actual assassination. So in other words, you know that you weren't the one that was flying the people need to do the actual assassination.
Speaker 2: Okay, the team that we flew in, I flew in after the deal, the way they act when I got back on the plane at Redbirds and some of them were there, some of them wasn't there A couple of them that was on the plane, wasn't there. But anyway, we got back out there. The guys were crying. They had their head they couldn't look at each other. I walked through the other was I wrote about this one time. I walked them up from the back of the C forty seven or the DC III, from the back to the front. And Sergio looked at me, and Sturgey's looked at me and he said, and he's got tears in his eyes, and the other words in my pilot Rojas, he said, just get in here, buckle up. It's a Cuban thing. And I said, lord, you know, I mean what happened. Nobody was happy whip from many many missions and if they were successful, they come back slapping each other on the back and laughing, and they covered it off. They completed their mission. This mission was a total failure from the very beginning. This mission was an inside job, and they knew it. They were outed from day one out it. They knew it. So you asked me how I knew that there was a team. If that was a team that went in there to kill Kennedy. Fact, here's the story. Then the book Deep Covers Hell of graves. I want one step father. I released some very sensitive classified information and I was told, don't you do it because it's an ongoing investigation the FBI. And I'm looking at your camera right now and I'm putting myself on point. FBI told me you can't do that is an ongoing investigation, it's classified. You testified in nineteen seventy six to the Church Committee and you told this story, and you drew a map of where the triangulations shooting were, and you said there was another team on the south side. You can't. That's under seal, that's under a SAP program, that's under a NOR four Eastern classified information. If you put that in your book, send a book now. If they did come against me, they got to do full disclosure. That means they got to give my attorney every damn thing they got on me if they filed charges for me releasing that classified information. The classified information is this. After the shooting, the North team called two of the shooters going across the railroad track and Bowers Tower saw them. The man in the tower saw him, They got him, put him in a car, blew their brains out and buried him over by the ballpark tren as the river. Now I'm talking to your camera. Now I'm telling classified information. I'm not supposed to say, Oh, that's just conspiracy stuff. I read it on a letterhead memo, that's Plumbles's fabrication. No, it come out in the Dallas Times old years later when they tore down the ball deal and they had Jefferson and Katie's Street bydock, and they made the freeway going through there. They dug up human bones. Do you know how they covered that story? They said they were Indian bones from an Indian barrel ground. But the tribe of the Indians, which was the Comanche and the chick Chaw, said there was no barre of grounds on the Trinity River. They wouldn't bury their air there where the river flooded. There was no barrel ground. So then the Dallas Times her the story was killed because it was an ongoing investigation. To this day, that's been sixty something years ago, nineteen sixty seven. The stories in the book deep Cover. Celigras don't have time here. I know you've got to go. But the stories in the book. Now, someone says, well, by gosh, this guy's got a hell of imagination. He really fabricates. Oh, just check it out. We've Ralph Fazzulu is my co writer. We did nothing but put bread crumbs out for my readers and our readers to follow, bread crumbs leading to the documentation of the letterhead memos to substantiate what we said. What I said in closed door session and open door session to the Senator Church Committee and Senator Carers Committee and Senator Heart Gary Hart. So it's on record. It's not something that this guy pulled out the sky and wrote about. No. I joined the army and when I was fourteen years old, I got DD two fourteens. I'm one hundred percent disabled veteran. Wait a minute, hundred percent disabled veteran. I mean, this guy, he's a bullshitter. See what I'm getting at now, then I'll do They.
Speaker 1: Love to discredit people. I mean, that's.
Speaker 2: In this case if they come out the Pentagon on those files I just requested to be released, and it shows that the Pentagon contacted the CIA, and the CIA acted as logistical support and took a pilot, a co polot twenty something years old flying with a Roe host, a Cuban pilot that flew for Arigona Air Cargo and plumbing flew for Riddle Airlines and Interstate Mountain Avis, which later determined through hearings of the CIA front companies went in with CIA logistical support to stop the assassination of a president from intelligence that they received from a private Chincing dencon in France. Dincin later was put in a mental ward discredited. Everybody that was associated as one form or another through j Edgar Hoover was discredited on letterhead memos written by special agents of the FBI. I'll say it again, special agents of the FBI with through the directions of j Edgar Hoover, doctored letterhead memois to change the narrative before it went to the Warren Commission. Information about the board team coming out of the Pentagon with CIA logistical support was not in those letterhead memos and was not sent to the House Select Committee on the assassination through Senator Congressman Downing and Senator Schwiker didn't reach the who withheld it. The Federal Bureau of Investigation, Department of Justice withheld information to the Warren Commission about what I just told you. Now at this late date can you prove that. Well, Okay, let me back up here real fast, since I'm gonna get my butt in trouble here already have Joe notis joan Notice didn't exist. According to the letter head memos, Joannais was a pig one of Plumbley's and others imagination. There was no Jenaiis that was in charge of psychops. According to CIA. Just recently, one of the investigations just got the CIA came out. Readers check it. CIA remit they lied there. Joe Nanadis was a high ranking psyops, had worked at Naxhead, North Carolina, Illusionary Warfare, worked with Lee Harvey Oswald just came out. FBI doesn't want that information out because what they did, they withheld it. They can't afford to release those documents because what would happen if it was through their own documentation that is sealed court sealed with an SAP program with no far all over it. If they released it, what would happen? They withheld information from the warrant Commission. J Ed Hoover doctored the files. Jeff Hoover notified the Dallas FBI to destroy all Lee Harvey al'swall files, destroy the letter that Lee wrote complaining about them harassing his wife, threatening to deport her if she didn't confess that. Lee shot Kennedy. Now this is on tape, right, Play it to the CIA, play it to the FBI. Now bring me in front of a judge, because when you do, you've got to bring the documents to support your claim against me, release and classified information. Now, attorneys out there know what I just said, So come on, bring bring the charges on me. They call that false accusations against the government fact f A G charge. First, I thought they were calling me gay, and I got a little bit upset with them, you know. But uh, you know, it looks that something different where they got to name it that, well I got you know, I got documents proved. I'm gonna.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: I know you gotta go. We run out of time on all this stuff, you know. But uh but anyway, Uh, sometimes you don't want to know the things you know. Uh, back in the days, Uh, we used to have a thing like you know, you asked me, if your question, how do you know this? How you know that? There was a time when we used to say, hey, man, don't tell me that. Don't tell me what you're doing I don't want to know. It's like when when you're in Vietnam and a new guy comes on, you don't want to get to know him because they may be blown away tomorrow. You don't want to get to like anybody. You don't want to know anything about what somebody else is doing. You don't want to be involved. You don't want to know the things you know, and you sure as held don't want some guy ragging. Hey, a man, I was there to stop the Kennedy assassination. Let me tell you my story, and you sure has held. Okay, let me real back up here, check this one out. Two days before usually was reported missing, I met with the FBI concerned about his safety and my safety and was we going to be subpoenaed again? Sam Jay Conna has just been killed nine months before. He was going back the second time to testify about assassination attempts on foreign leaders. I know we're running out, running out of time here, right, yeah, we can go from okay. So so anyway, I was concerned about my safety because I was going to be subpoened back to testify the second time, like ROSSELLI, like Johnny ROSSELLI. So I made contact, asked the FBI, what can I do? Are they gonna subpoenion me again? I'm concerned, and I'm concerned about my friend Johnny Rosselli. I was his pilot. I'd flown him all over the place, and we were good friends, and I was concerned about his safety. And I told him that. That was on July the twenty sixth, nineteen seventy six. He was reported missing by his wife on July the twenty eighth, and his body was found in Dumbfounding based stuffed in the fifty five gallon drum with his legs cut off on August the seventh, August the eighth and ninth. The FBI came back out to me on the twenty first, of the twenty first. This was four files, by the way, on the twenty first, asking me what did I think? Who did I think kill Rosselli? And they wanted to know everything I knew about Rosselli. And they had pulled the Samjocono file, and they had pulled a church committee file and found out that I had testified and drew a map in nineteen sixty four of triangulation shooting of D. D. Plaza, And they had classified that map. Why so I'm sitting here looking at your camera saying, Okay, release what Plumby just said. Release the Epstein files, released the classified files of Jonidis. Get it all out there and let the American people decide what they're going to do about it. Lies, lies, and cover up. What's the reason? Guns, drugs and women? Money, money and money today as it was yesterday? And with that all, let's cool.
Speaker 1: Oh that's a deep one. Do you let people know where they can purchase your book if you have a website or anything that you like.
Speaker 2: I don't have a website of the name book. So now it's in Amazon. It's up there in the first one hundred. Right now, that's doing pretty good. I can tell that's going pretty good by the nature of the questions of the comments that they're asking challenge the book. But the point I'm trying to make is do it yourself. Get off to counts, do your own research, follow the breadcrumbs at Ralph Pazzulu and I. Ralphula has a lot more credentials in writing than I do. He's written about five or six books. This is my first first book. The Way Things Are Going is gonna be my last. Book. I don't give a damn about publishers and all that rat race and pr and talking to people. That's not my cup of tea. I'm a pilot. I pilot here, I pillo it over there. I'll pill it where anybody wants it piled. But I don't get into all this kind of crazy crap of writing books and doing movies and playing with that Hollywood crowd. Not my game, Fatigue. Bob Roner was a good friend. I was on a couple of broadcasts of his. Dick Russell wrote the forward for the book, and Saint John, Howard Hunt's son, wrote afterwards for the book. So, and I've known Saint John since he was a little kid, and Howard Hunt and I were good friends. And his mother, Dorothy stories behind all that. Some of your listeners want to know what I'm talking about. We don't have time to go in all that. But uh, anyway, So Saint John Hunt and his daddy he wrote the bond Bus Secrecy and when he wrote the afterwards for the book, Deep Cover Cell of Graves and his dad's mentioned in the book how he got to Dallas confirms the flight. The other part of the thing is is that the flight plan, the aircraft ID numbers, and the fuel receipts signed by me on the site and on location are all classified in that seventeen thousand pages that I just made a plea for the Pentagon to release. They're reviewing them. What the hell are they reviewing them? Just release them and let the chips fall with a mea same thing with the lips and files. Release them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think we need to get all those. There's uh, I think two million or another million more files that haven't been released, so hopefully we will get them. Hopefully we'll get your files, and if people are interested in purchasing your book, I'm going to put the link in the description for people to check out on Amazon Prime. Uh. You know, just use your discernment and use your own judgment what you think of.
Speaker 2: Appreciate that you're giving me the time to explain this on here. I'm sorry, I'm rambling out. I'll just let it hang out.
Speaker 1: That's good. I very much enjoyed it. For everyone else, Thanks for watching and listening. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button help with the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the bal Icon as well for notifications and I'll see you guys next time.
Speaker 2: Keep up, keep up the good work.
Speaker 1: Thank you.