Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Graham, did I mention I hate you this morning? Why my parking? Not even my parking spot? It's the because someone else parked the car there and it hasn't moved all week. I think that they just dropped their car off here at the station and decided to leave it there. But my secondary parking spot he parked there. So where did you pork it is? I don't even know which one exactly is yours, but somewhere in that region.
Speaker 3: And how did it feel?
Speaker 2: It's throwing my whole morning off. We don't have assigned party, we don't, But then why do you park in the same spot every day?
Speaker 1: And I'm a creature of habit.
Speaker 3: But you know what's why I thought, you know what, it's time to shake things up.
Speaker 2: I don't like it. I don't like it.
Speaker 3: Well, someone had to make a stand because you parked across two parking spots.
Speaker 2: I don't get why you're so salty, But it doesn't affect you like you don't even park there. Why why are you so mad at me?
Speaker 3: And why does park it in your spot affect you? Then?
Speaker 2: I've always said it effect That's why I parked in two spots, so I can swing out of the parking spot easier.
Speaker 3: Well, I can't wait to swooze right out of that spot.
Speaker 2: You can't because you parked directly next to the trailer. That's exactly why I didn't do that.
Speaker 3: Except I know how to make a turn, I don't know how to.
Speaker 2: When I get to speed out of a parking spot.
Speaker 3: I prefer that, But I just wanted to disprove your theory that you needed to park a car.
Speaker 2: I didn't stay that I needed to. It's a preference I wanted to. Really, I'm actually pissed off that you're in my spots. I had to park my car's facing the other direction. Like, I was so discombobulated this morning. I like your whole thank you, My whole day is thrown off.
Speaker 3: Let me just say I pulled straight into that spot without any issue. Now is your argument yesterday was like, well, it's harder to pull in there because it's.
Speaker 2: Harder to pull out that you have to wiggle your way out careful not to hit anything on either side.
Speaker 4: And our cars are lower so we could barely.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: That the height of your.
Speaker 2: Car to see over the over the car to make sure you're not hitting the car.
Speaker 3: Because you guys are barely five feet tall. What we just said, not your car, what we said, shorts. I don't know why you're so upset about this. I saw an open spot. I parked, Oh.
Speaker 2: Garage, it's open, which is I don't understand you getting mad over because that I parked over a line.
Speaker 3: It makes it seem like, hey, you're more valuable than everyone else.
Speaker 2: No, because I'm not bothering anyone else. No one else parks there.
Speaker 3: It bothered me that you you don't think you are so much better than that you can park across two parking spots. You don't do that, park between the lines.
Speaker 2: You do is take somebody else's spot.
Speaker 3: I don't have a size you and you do not show me your name.
Speaker 4: Mina is number ninety five, Cheaties is number ninety seven.
Speaker 1: Right, I know we're on parking tomorrow.
Speaker 3: I write that down. I can't wait to park a spot number ninety five tomorrow. It's great.
Speaker 4: It was ninety nine, ninety seven, ninety seven.
Speaker 2: All right, back off.
Speaker 3: The show, guys. If you got here earlier, you could park wherever you wanted.
Speaker 2: Graham, the garage is wide open. Why do you have to park in our.
Speaker 3: Spot's saying show up on time and get whatever spot you want.
Speaker 2: Let's kick off the show JV show. I'm Selena, I'm first talk back up the day. Love you guys.
Speaker 5: Okay, So last week you' all were talking about Gwenna Patrol commenting on rdj's Doctor Doom. Ask him if he's a battie. Now he is a baddie in all senses, but superhero fans, batti means back guy.
Speaker 2: It just means back guy. It doesn't always mean baddie.
Speaker 1: And I g he is.
Speaker 2: Oh, I can't say.
Speaker 3: That he is thick though any thoughts of Selena. You were the one that shared the story and we mopped with Trophy mocked.
Speaker 2: I knew I knew what Gwyneth meant that she was asking if she's if if Robert Danna Jr. Is now a bad guy because he's now going to be portrayed as a villain when he makes his return to to the MCU. So I did get that that was what she was asking, but I didn't know if she knew the other meaning about her saying, Betty, it sounds like, are you you asking him that he's an Instagram Betty, So I was asking, like, does she not know like the meaning of that word? You know that's I was asking, Oh.
Speaker 3: Ye're big.
Speaker 2: You Hella fish DJ one more talk back. This one came in towards the end of our show yesterday, Good.
Speaker 6: Morning JAV Show. It's Evan from Napa. I wanted to shout out my fiance for her birthday, McKenna. We got engaged actually on Sunday.
Speaker 7: It was an.
Speaker 6: Awesome weekend and then today is her birthday. She's turning one year older, So I just wanted to shout her out, McKenna. I love you so much. Hope you have a fantastic day, and uh yeah, I hope the JV Show is a great day as well.
Speaker 7: Thanks guys, thank you.
Speaker 3: Now, that's a smart dude right there. He has clearly been listening to the show and other guys make the mistake and say how older wife or partners turning, and we go, no, you never said. He made sure to say that she is turning one year older, and that is very smart. And then and then it's her birthday, so obviously get she gets one of these. That's a good point. What do you think I mean? I just want to say, like, dude, bro, you messed up a little bit though. Birthday and you know, engagement right right next to each other, ladies, any.
Speaker 2: Thoughts she better be getting something good.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but on both times she got a ring.
Speaker 3: That's good.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, But now I mean we're celebrating her birthday too, so like, I.
Speaker 1: Guess this won't be their anniversary, right, you don't celebrate the day you.
Speaker 3: Got a gage.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's what I'm thinking of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's what I was. No, he's fine, all right.
Speaker 2: You're good, You're good. Do we have an update on our listener dominate.
Speaker 1: The case that I cracked wide open as we.
Speaker 2: Talked about it yesterday at this time, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Well, unfortunately there is no update. He has not responded to my email. If you missed the show yesterday at this time. Basically, the case I cracked is one of our listeners came back from the dead and or faked his own death, and I believe that he has left us a talk back and is now alive. But I sent him an email. I thought I had his I scoured, we need I need answers.
Speaker 2: And so he didn't respond to the email that you sent.
Speaker 1: No, and I sent a very generic one offering tickets from.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 3: I don't know people. Maybe they think it's you know, spam or faked. Oh, but it's coming from my email account.
Speaker 2: Maybe he blocked it.
Speaker 4: Maybe we all try sending an email.
Speaker 2: Yeah, why don't I just show up at his house? That is that illegal?
Speaker 1: I think we could figure out his address.
Speaker 2: Just wanted me to do that.
Speaker 1: I think we do an old fashioned steakout.
Speaker 3: We'll get a big white van, you know, tinted windows, and we'll sit up there a lot of snacks. We'll be snacking, maybe smoke a little weed, and then we'll just sit there on watch.
Speaker 2: I don't do that, but I will in this one instance.
Speaker 3: I feel like for the steakout, we're gonna need a lot of time when we're sitting out there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Before we get to this new research about people with dark humor. If you think you have dark humor, you're more likely to partake in this certain thing that in a second animal, No, not that. We were just talking about some parking garage drama. I come in this morning, Grahams parked in my spot.
Speaker 3: We don't have assigned spots.
Speaker 2: On the stage, I signed unassigned spots. You know what I mean. Okay, Graham's in my spot. He's so upset that I parked over the line yesterday, even though it was away from him, not bothering anyone, blatant disrespect a parking garage, caring and let Selena have her tooth spots.
Speaker 9: Normally I would care about that, but if there's tons of spots open and who kiss apart.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Let me say this because people, because you're always like, nobody parks here, the garage is open, everyone parks in the spots close to the elevator, though right there are tons of spots a mile away from the elevator. Yes, but the spots close the elevator coveted, and Selena parks across two of them.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry, in the same spot for years. The spots that I parked across yesterday that you're so upset about, no one has ever used.
Speaker 3: Until today, and I decided today I would like to use those spots, and you know what, they're nice.
Speaker 2: I like you would like to weigh in.
Speaker 10: I would also say the side that Selena parks on, nobody parks on, thank.
Speaker 4: You, and you want to be closer to the elevator, go to the first floor.
Speaker 3: Then someone clearly does want to park in those spots, because me and one of the personal parks there right now, and I like it. I think I'm going to continue.
Speaker 2: All right. Do you guys consider yourself to have dark humor a little bit?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 4: I do.
Speaker 2: And I don't agree with this new information that says people with dark humor personality traits are more likely to engage in online trolling, because I mean, we have obviously I don't. I'm not cool with that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's more likely. It doesn't mean that you're for sure going to be that. But I think people there probably is some tendency towards that.
Speaker 2: It says they're more likely to engage in online trolling, yet they don't appreciate their antagonism turned back on them.
Speaker 3: Well, nobody does no troll out there.
Speaker 2: They don't like when they get it back, right.
Speaker 1: They don't want they don't want it back. They want to make their snarky comment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and then when once you call them out on it, then they either apologize or they backtrack or you get blocked.
Speaker 3: Has anyone in this room just cheeties? Anyone ever left a trolling comment on somebody a celebrities posts or something. You've never left a negative ca I meant on social media.
Speaker 2: I think it in my head all the time, but I just actually actually yeah, typing it and leaving it for that person to read. It's just not in me. They don't do it. Yeah, never look at us. See we can have dark person or dark personality traits and dark humor but still be decent people.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And they said we couldn't.
Speaker 3: We couldn't. They do it.
Speaker 1: We did it the JV show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 2: So the fact that the alphabet song is different is news to me. Graham, you mentioned that maybe you guys talked about it a while back.
Speaker 3: I don't think that a different version of it and it was incredibly annoying, But I don't know if that's what you are talking about.
Speaker 2: A parent posted like, my kids are coming home, like they started school and the ABC song is different, And then a teacher reposted that and was like, I'm a teacher, I can verify. Yes, the song that we teach children today different than the one we learned when we were younger. And that's for a couple different reasons.
Speaker 9: Because kids here.
Speaker 11: And they don't say the end visual letter names. Some even think that this is one letter.
Speaker 2: Some kids think that element op is one letter.
Speaker 3: I unders say everyone blurs that when they're first learned. When kids first learn the song, they all all those letters get blended together right there.
Speaker 2: Another reason.
Speaker 11: Another reason is because at the end of the traditional alphabet song, we sang the y m Z, and some kids think that yan is a letter or n z is a.
Speaker 2: Letter, so they're like mushing everything together. That's hilarious.
Speaker 1: I like the new letter.
Speaker 2: Why so here's the new alphabet song.
Speaker 12: A B, C, D E, F G, H, I, j K, L, M, n O, P q r S, T, hu, v w X y Z.
Speaker 11: Now I never will forget how to say the alpha bit.
Speaker 2: I hate it too. I hate it.
Speaker 3: What bugs me is that it starts on the same tune as the origination everything.
Speaker 2: That's if you're going to.
Speaker 3: Invent the song, let's put it to a different just let's change it entirely so it sounds totally different.
Speaker 2: No, I think, don't even change it entirely. I like that they kept the melody, but just spacing out the letters differently.
Speaker 3: Throwing me off is that a snap I was hearing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, l M and.
Speaker 1: I'll never forget that alpha.
Speaker 3: I hate it.
Speaker 2: It's like what they changed math, they do math different. I'm dreading now the alphabet. What else are you going to take from us?
Speaker 1: I mean, we can't be opposed to innovation.
Speaker 3: If there's a smart there's a way to do things, do a smarter version of it. We should always be constantly evolving. But that being said, I hated it. I don't like it. Like it one bit. Kids don't know that why and Z.
Speaker 2: Then that's your job, teacher.
Speaker 1: Space it out. The elemental part.
Speaker 2: Is Jet's fine with the old song and there was no need to change it.
Speaker 4: And you figure it out eventually that those are different letters. I'm not just one part of learning, all right, Jess what do you have here? So Olympians have revealed their habits of going number one in the pool.
Speaker 2: This is big, you guys. Most of them do as you might have guessed.
Speaker 4: You know, they're in these suits that they say takes them about like twenty minutes to get in. So are they going to be going to the restroom, getting out of that and putting it back on and going in there. No, But some of them are even though, and I want you to let me know if you think this is.
Speaker 1: That they're going number two in the pool.
Speaker 4: Now, oh, they're going number one in the pool.
Speaker 2: But as they're swimming, while they're competing, they're just doing that.
Speaker 4: So it could be while they're competing, it could be while they're not while they're competing, they're practicing.
Speaker 2: You don't think it would help them go faster?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, don't take too much. I would push them forward.
Speaker 3: It could help propel them, I guess slightly, like you need that last minute we used to hit the wall and set that world record. You slide right in yep, Like how.
Speaker 2: You figure out that you have this talent? Because this this seems like you're really multitasking.
Speaker 3: Now let me let me just enlighten you guys on something because I played water polo in high school and I can tread water and go number one at the same time.
Speaker 2: Yoh, what is wrong with you?
Speaker 1: But what do you mean that's easy?
Speaker 2: No, it's not one place a little bit. But I will say the one time I ever did go in a body of water, it was like Burius that I had no choice. I had no choice.
Speaker 13: Yeah, and it took everything in me to like really focus and to even be able to do that, because I could not just my body would not allow me to because I just I.
Speaker 2: Don't do that. I really had to like focus on what I was doing. There's no way I could swim laps and do that at the same time.
Speaker 3: That's well, yeah, I mean mid mid swim is definitely it takes there's an added element, yeah, because you're flexing certain muscles but having to relax some other ones. You know, it's very counterintuitive. So then I forget the shower, do you know? No, would it take you that same kind of focus and concentration to pull one off in there? Really?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because like you said, it's counterintuitive. My body doesn't do that unless it's in a place where that's supposed to happen.
Speaker 3: Oka, But the shower is the place that's supposed to happen. Well, that's a debate for another day. That one.
Speaker 1: That one's easy.
Speaker 4: Another Olympic gold medalist, Lily King, she said she has pete in every single pool she has ever swim in.
Speaker 2: What is wrong with people? I feel like that's Graham. I feel like that's Graham.
Speaker 3: Yeah, No, that's not me, that's your man. You admitted your man number one bandite in the in the pools he.
Speaker 2: Does do that. I guess he's going to our James Kennedy pool party. My man, he's not allowed to go in the pool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not swimming next to him.
Speaker 2: I won't let him do it there.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna be watching to see how many drinks he has. It's the only church to the math room, and I'm gonna know. I'm gonna pinpoint right when it happens. Everybody else the water's alterning purple, because yeah, that's special thought.
Speaker 4: He's gonna have to get a bathroom pass and he can only go in the poor if he's used it.
Speaker 2: By the way, that's September fourteenth. Get your tickets.
Speaker 1: Yeah, hang out with the JAV Show, The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Yo Boarding JV Show.
Speaker 8: This is John from Santos. I hope you all have a great Thursday.
Speaker 14: Only one more day till Friday.
Speaker 3: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Let's go.
Speaker 1: The Hottest Day.
Speaker 15: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 4: And trending is sponsored by Mancini's Visit Mancinie Sleepworld and save on cooling mattresses and accessories, or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 2: All right, so we know now who is replacing Katie Perry on American Idol, Carrie Underwood. Okay, okay, yeah, I'm you're a country guy.
Speaker 1: I don't really care.
Speaker 2: Really, I think it's a good fit. Look, I'm not a big country person. Never really listened to her music, but I know that she did come from Idol. That's how she rose to fame. She competed and won the show's fourth season. So I liked it. It's a full circle moment. So she'll be joining Lionel Rischie and Luke Brian for Idol's twenty fifth season when that kicks off.
Speaker 3: Just it just.
Speaker 1: It's done, We've done it. It's yeah, there's who was who.
Speaker 2: Was keeping the show alive?
Speaker 1: Who was watching Middle America?
Speaker 2: Are they a client?
Speaker 1: This Middle America client or the show show?
Speaker 3: Middle America is not a.
Speaker 1: Client of our show?
Speaker 3: No? Okay? Good and I don't probably as though I'm guaranteed.
Speaker 2: Well, we'll be talking to the premiere all right, but while they're not listening, it's a good fit.
Speaker 8: For her.
Speaker 1: I mean that I really a good fit for the show.
Speaker 2: But end it all right, So Simone Biles husband is getting roasted wearing her gold medal really quick, Jess, do you want to explain why a lot of people are really turned off by this guy? Jonathan Owens? Yeah. So later last year.
Speaker 4: So yeah, like at the end of last year, he went on a podcast and he was talking about how they met, and he made a lot of comments that made it seem like he didn't know who Simon Biles was before he started dating her, which a lot of people went back on his Twitter. They found tweets of him talking about the watching gymnastics doing like stuff like that, so they were like, how were you watching gymnastics at some point and didn't know who she was? He just I feel like he really downplayed her name and her role and made it seem like he was the.
Speaker 2: Catch, right. He said he always thinks that men are like the real catch, and so people have always been kind of turned off by him by a lot of the things that he's said when it comes to their relationship. And then so yesterday, as you know, Simone, she wins gold and he posted some pictures on Instagram where he's posing with Simone, but he's the one wearing the gold medal around his neck and he's the one holding up the medal for pictures. Everyone's like, bro, like that's her gold medal, not yours. Give it back, and like why are you holding up holding it up as if you earned it? Like what are you doing? People are not here for him.
Speaker 3: You can't it be excitement. You're holding this up to gold medal up in excitement for your person.
Speaker 2: Then post a picture of her wearing it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like the fact that the main picture that he posted is of them too. She's you know, and by the way, this is up on our Instagram story Jam Morning Show going now. Yes, So don't make that the first picture you post if you want to, you know, do some silly pictures of you holding it. Sure, but let her have her moments, right.
Speaker 2: It's totally him stealing her shine, trying to No one's buying into it. People do not like this guy. He's a football player, Graham, do you do? Do you know of him before? Think he's a safety for the Bears or something like that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I definitely follow safeties for I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't even know.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Know mom's husband.
Speaker 3: I think a cute picture of them.
Speaker 2: He's holding, look the gold medal, very proud.
Speaker 3: It's a proud husband.
Speaker 2: I'm not here for it. Does the picture give me the vibe that she.
Speaker 4: Won a gold medal?
Speaker 3: I would think he won it, but I didn't know who they were. I would assume he won it.
Speaker 2: But given everything he's already said, yeah, you know, already down playing who she is and everything she's accomplished.
Speaker 3: It's a little strange, but they're clearly happy together. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I will say that she's always so short.
Speaker 3: I think you guys are short. And then I see Simone Biles.
Speaker 10: I know eight four eight, he plays been the Green Bay Packers.
Speaker 2: Oh, they throw a ball and they catch it. Hey, Graham, what do you have in trendy?
Speaker 1: He doesn't catch it because he's the safety.
Speaker 2: I said, I don't know what that does.
Speaker 1: I try to catch it, probably doesn't, all right.
Speaker 3: A couple of noteworthy other things to get you caught up from yesterday's Olympic action. First, Lebron and company securedy pretty easy win for Team USA basketball over South Sudan. There was some concern by some people coming into this game after these two teams met an exhibition play like a week or so ago, and it took Lebron James last second basket to beat South Sudan by one point. This game, a lot different US Men cruz to a one oh three eighty six win. The Men are two to zero thus far in Olympic play, and with that win, they punched their ticket to the quarterfinals. They are seeking their fifth consecutive gold medal and barring some like out in just insane upset, they will win that gold medal. The team is absolutely stacked. And we got to talk really quick about Katie Ldeci. She won the fifteen hundred meter freestyle yesterday one gold. Absolutely pounded, I mean beyond.
Speaker 1: Pounded the competition.
Speaker 3: She finished ahead of the person who won the silver medal by ten point three seconds. I mean wow.
Speaker 1: Other competitors weren't even in the camera.
Speaker 3: They weren't even in a camera shot when she touched the wall to win that.
Speaker 1: She's twenty seven years old.
Speaker 3: It says she's the oldest woman to ever win an Olympic gold at a distance longer than two hundred meters. So she's doing something that's basically unprecedented. And again the time that she said yesterday was an Olympic record, not a world record, but an Olympic record.
Speaker 1: And again absolutely dominated a competition.
Speaker 3: So congrats. Yeah that domination.
Speaker 2: Someone has some place for the Bears whatever.
Speaker 10: Yeah, the gravy pack, because I think he just.
Speaker 2: Wants to the Bears.
Speaker 3: Probably probably bounced around a few teams because you know what, Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, we're gonna wrap it there.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 8: Four nine Morning JV Show, Delie from Valley Springs. I know I'm not in Santa's a, but I wanted to give a little shout out plug to the Santa Clara County Fair. It's happening this weekend and starts today for the weekends, their second weekend, and they have pig races, they have wild well a bit and then of course all the other animals and rise and everything else. So check it out, guys, going on till Sunday.
Speaker 16: Tay, guys.
Speaker 3: Fun.
Speaker 2: Oh maybe I'll do that. I feel so bad I didn't get a chance to take my kids to the Alameda County Fair. You know what's happening there, So maybe we'll have to do Santa Clara, that sounds fun.
Speaker 4: I don't want a little trip to the South Bay.
Speaker 3: I'm going Napa County for the nap A Fair starts. I think not this weekend, but next weekend. Going to that. I have a question. Wa Yes, Valley Springs. Julie from Valley Spring she leaves us talkbacks. We love Julie.
Speaker 2: Are you looking it up?
Speaker 1: It looks like it's out past Stockton? Is that is that?
Speaker 3: It? It's weird thing? Really well, thank you for listening to look. I just looked and JV shows number one in Valley Springs.
Speaker 2: Because of you. Thank you so much. All Right, it's time for What the bleed is? Where you can win at your very own JAV show. Chug Mug. You just got to be the first person to guess today's leaved out word correctly as always any of those guesses on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. Are you guys ready for today's clip?
Speaker 13: Yes?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 4: Why are guys so embarrassed to use? There's so many different types and sizes nowadays there's something for everyone.
Speaker 1: Facts, it's a feel thing.
Speaker 3: All right, take your guesses about what you think that bleeped out word could be leave them on the talk pack, like Slena said, leave us your name, your city, and then your guests. The very first correct answer and only the very first correct answer of the morning is going to win that JV show, Chuckbug, Remember this is a family show. Despite what I think, that bleeped out word is the JV show on Wild ninety four nine, we're playing.
Speaker 2: On what the Bleep game where hopefully you can walk away from this with a JV show chuk mug is our first piece of official JV show March. She's got to be the first person to guest today's bleeped out word. If you ever do want to leave a guest, and we hope you do, do it on the talkback Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. In case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: Why are guys so embarrassed to use? There's so many different types and sizes nowadays there is something for everyone.
Speaker 2: Just remember this is a family show. Gram So I see the wheels turning in your head. Ground not that Okay, this is a family show. Let's go to your guesses. Good morning, miss kel from Sase is.
Speaker 3: It perse perse per.
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I am not?
Speaker 1: I am not.
Speaker 3: We talked about Snoop Dogg having a collection of five hundred plus man bags yesterday.
Speaker 1: I don't care.
Speaker 3: I'm not getting why I don't want one good morning TV show.
Speaker 15: This is Mary Best from Antica.
Speaker 7: I think the bleeped out word is moisturizer.
Speaker 2: Moisturizer. Grammy have a moisturize.
Speaker 3: I put like a moisturizers sun sunscreen in it. Every morning after I get a shower, I put that on, just like the tiniest bit, just to make, you know, make it feel like I'm doing something. But otherwise, what do you think about let's stuffers? What do you think about guys that have a very lengthy skincare routine, like at night, like you're getting ready for bed and your man's doing ten different things to his face thoughts.
Speaker 2: I think it tooks maybe a minute to get used to because I don't really see that too often. But at the end of the day, everybody does need skincare. Yeah, you gotta be doing something.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to get my boyfriends at least where yeah something, at least.
Speaker 2: Do one product.
Speaker 3: I just rub a bar soap on my face once a day and then yeah, I've put some and I put some sunscreen on. That's it.
Speaker 1: Should I be doing more?
Speaker 2: I feel like that's enough for guys.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know what works for me because I got what else is out there?
Speaker 4: Hi, this is Savannah from Hayward, and I think the answer is vitamins.
Speaker 3: Let's go chug mug. Good.
Speaker 2: Guess that's not the correct one, or I continue to leave those guesses on the talk back Mike on the free iHeartRadio app. We're gonna play more.
Speaker 1: Of them coming up the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine playing what the.
Speaker 2: Bleep, where you can win a JV show chug mug just for guessing the bleeped out word correct and being the first person to do so. This game kicks off every morning seven o five. I want to be here for the start of the game because then you have a better chance of winning. Now, in case you are just tuning in, here's today's clip.
Speaker 4: Why are guys so embarrassed to use There's so many different types and sizes nowadays there's something for everyone.
Speaker 2: Two things, Just remember this is a family show, so it's always something clean. The other thing is use the talk back Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app to leave your guesses. Let's go to the talkbacks. Now, Good morning, Jamie Show. This is Cynthia from Hannay Up. Is at least that work make up? Have a great day makeup?
Speaker 3: That's a great thoughts of ladies on men wearing makeup?
Speaker 2: I do what makes you happy? It makes you feel confident.
Speaker 3: Do you thoughts on your man wearing makeup? And he spends longer putting his makeup on, then you do?
Speaker 2: I already take a long time, I know, like a long time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but he needs to get in there and use the mirror because he.
Speaker 2: And we're going to fight over the makeup and the mirror because if one of us or both of us is just not enough space or time.
Speaker 7: Good morning.
Speaker 16: This is Joanna from Antica and I want to guess that the bleeped out word is coupons.
Speaker 2: Have a great day cop on.
Speaker 4: I guess my boyfriends won't use them?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 3: Is there a sense of embarrassment when you lay down whatever sweet coupon you've been holding on to, not for me?
Speaker 4: I just started, Yeah, especially if you have them on your phone. It's so easy. They just scan it there and you just saved fifteen dollars.
Speaker 3: I have to hold up the whole line at the grocery store and then get out my scissors and start.
Speaker 2: Cutting them out there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sometimes I write a check.
Speaker 2: Yeah, good morning, Akaiti from Nevado, And I think the bleeped out word is chapstick chop. Do you guys not like to use chapstick?
Speaker 3: I would find it kind of embarrassing if I applying. I only use chapstick in an emergency situation where my lips are cracked and bleeding. That's the only time you're going to catch me putting chapstick on.
Speaker 4: And guys when they put chapstick on, they do the weirdest thing with their mouth.
Speaker 2: They go look, their lips are all puckered up. Why, I don't know.
Speaker 3: I don't think I do that, But I put on whatever amount I put on, I go to the mirror and immediately wipe three quarters of it off because I'm like, it's so shiny and glossy looking.
Speaker 2: But it does gets absorbed in there. I don't get why it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: You walk around looking like you're wearing lipstick or something.
Speaker 3: No, I wipe that down and just leave it isolated to maybe just the spot that needs it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. All right, so did nobody get the word to.
Speaker 3: Nobody got it? Nobody better? A couple of honorable mentioned guests as I would like to throw in here, Buddy Jacob from the South Bay guest spanks or like shapewear? Any thoughts on guys wearing spanks?
Speaker 2: Do? What makes you have to do?
Speaker 3: What makes you?
Speaker 13: Give me?
Speaker 3: The JV Show? Give me an honest opinion? You go back with the guy after a date and he starts taking his shapewear off?
Speaker 2: Thought I would feel bamboozled?
Speaker 3: Thank you? As do we? All right? Von in San Jose, she and her husband gets two pays hair pieces. Do what makes you?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 3: JV Show has gone soft?
Speaker 2: All right, here's today's clip, unbleeped.
Speaker 4: Why are guys so embarrassed to use straws? There's so many different types and sizes nowadays, there's something for everyone.
Speaker 2: Can we talk about that for a quick second?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: My man, he'll use a straw. We go to fast food restaurants all the time, he'll use a straw Like he's not anti straws. We go to a bar or restaurant, he's drinking a cocktail. He refuses to use us straw.
Speaker 3: You don't know why I take the straw For a different reason. I don't care about how I look drinking out of a straw, although everyone looks ridiculous drinking out of a straw.
Speaker 2: Zz Jazz is drinking hers right about.
Speaker 3: Drinking out straw. That's just especially for a man's very masculating. Sometimes I don't see it. I take a SMA. I take my straw out if I order a drink at a bar, because you drink it too fast otherwise, and drink prices these days are insane. I'm spending twenty two dollars a drink or something. You go to these restaurants or cocktail bars, like this thing costs more than the food. Like what am I doing? And if there's a straw in there, that thing will go straight into my stomach and so so quickly, and then then what so I take it out so that I'm forced to sip on the thing and slow it down.
Speaker 2: Heay, that's that's not the reason why my man does it. He told me one time he went out with his boys and like he had a straw and his his friend was like, uh, we don't use straws. And he was like, oh, and then ever since, he never used straws in his drinks and like, I don't know why, And I don't know why.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's also that, yet my boyfriend doesn't either, And I hate when I like give them my drink to either hold or I'm like, oh, you want to try mine, We switch drinks for a little bit. I get my drink back, no straw, So now I have the deal.
Speaker 3: Him not like, well, he shouldn't be taking your straw. You move it to the side and then take a set, move the strata side, then take a set.
Speaker 1: Well, you tell him that next time I see him. Okay, the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine, really.
Speaker 2: Quick, Okay, Olivia Rodrigo, she's coming to the Bay this week and she's got a couple of shows. We're breaking out because if you entered our Instagram contest on JV Morning show, we are going to be announcing the winner at eight am. So make sure that you are right here if you entered our ig contest right now, let's go to the phones. Time for the JV show. You have nope game. Hi, who's this?
Speaker 17: This is Jackie?
Speaker 2: Hey Jackie, how's it going? How you doing?
Speaker 17: I'm doing well, how are you?
Speaker 2: We are wonderful. Thank you so much for asking. So today you are playing the JV show. You have nope game. We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. If you get three correct, you win.
Speaker 4: For tickets to Cali Bungo Water Park?
Speaker 2: Can Jackie do it?
Speaker 17: So exciting? Oh my gosh. I listen all the time and I'm always like, oh, I can't believe that person got that wrong. Oh, and I guarantee you I just drinked myself.
Speaker 3: I think you did anot Everyone that's ever thought that comes on here and then just gets totally dunked on. You're gonna do great?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's see. All right, let's get to it. Question number one. Facebook was originally developed by Mark Zuckerberg as a social tool for students at which university?
Speaker 17: Okay, he when this is Harvard?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah? You know yourself.
Speaker 3: You got to think back to that movie. What was that one called The Social Network? Yeah?
Speaker 8: All right.
Speaker 3: Question number two, this is an easy one. What two colors do you mix together to get purple?
Speaker 17: That's red and blue?
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's some people like really that one trips the colors.
Speaker 17: I got to think of it.
Speaker 1: Question trip triple v show listeners.
Speaker 2: Up question number three. N CIS has been a long running action drama on CBS. What does n C stand for?
Speaker 17: But a National Criminal.
Speaker 7: Investigative that's a really goody good guess.
Speaker 2: No, n CIS stands for Naval Criminal Investigative Service.
Speaker 3: I had no idea either. Yeah, we've all heard n c I s yeah, ten million times. Never stopped to think what that stood for. I had no idea. All right, you need this question. All right, you need question number four to win the game. Amazon River dolphins are most well known because they are what color.
Speaker 17: Rushed it.
Speaker 2: Let's go j you.
Speaker 17: I'm so excited. I have my kids in the car and they're just screaming in the background.
Speaker 2: My kids. Hi, Jess, what did she win?
Speaker 4: You just won four tickets to Calabunga or Callie Calleba Calle Established Water Park.
Speaker 17: Ye, so excited.
Speaker 2: We're excited for you. Congrats, Happy Thursday. Hang on and cheety. She is our JAV show phone girl. She's gonna pick up in the next room.
Speaker 17: Okay, okay, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: No, Jackie, hang on, Jackie polished.
Speaker 4: It's all the stuff you need to know.
Speaker 15: What's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today.
Speaker 4: And trendying is sponsored by Manci Needs. Visit Mansie Sleepworld and save on cooling mattresses and accessories, or visit sleepworld dot com.
Speaker 2: So pregnant Cardi B has filed for divorce again. Before we get to the divorce details, she was out in New York yesterday. As you know, there's been some rumors Swirland that she's prego, although she has not confirmed anything. But she was in New York City yesterday and her team was trying extra hard to cover her up with these like huge umbrellas. But there are some pictures of her where you can clearly see, you know her, what she had on, and you see a bear baby bump there. She was wearing a crop top or something tiny so that that bump was bumping'. If you want to see the photos, go to JV Morning Show on Instagram. They're on our story. So with that being said, that makes this divorce news, I think a little crazier. News broke this morning that she is filing for divorce from Offset. Sources say has nothing to do with cheating, that this is right, that this was not an overnight decision no. I do want to point out this week Offset was spotted out at a casino with an X. He claims they were not together, they just happened to be in the same vicinity regardless. Sources say it's not about that. As you know. Back in twenty twenty, Cardi filed for divorce, but then withdrew those papers. Then at the end of last year they were planning to separate again, but after the new year decided to give it one more go. Well, it wasn't going, it wasn't working. They still just grew even more distant. So they're saying the split is amicable. And Cardi already has a divorce lawyer who's already filed the papers on her behalf, and she is asking for a primary custody of the kids.
Speaker 4: Wow, okay, so I wow.
Speaker 2: I have the.
Speaker 4: Prediction the Jamie Show prediction journal open and ready to go. Will they get a divorce?
Speaker 2: Yes, Graham and I said this last time when they were separating at the end of last year, I said, this is it that they're going to see? So is this it now? Yes?
Speaker 3: I think we need to get a divorce.
Speaker 1: Still it.
Speaker 3: I think it's the best thing for them. I mean, if he's off cheating every other night, which she is, then they shouldn't be together, right.
Speaker 1: I hope that they stick through. I don't know that they will.
Speaker 4: I'm going to say no, Graham.
Speaker 2: I'm going to say, yes, you think they're going to get back together, Jess, I think they will. I don't think.
Speaker 4: I don't think she's done with him.
Speaker 3: I think they might get divorced but still get back together another ear. What I mean, like they may not officially be.
Speaker 2: Very crazy, they might get together all right. So fifty Cent just dragged Beyonce and jay Z. He has this new cover story with The Hollywood Reporter. Remember when fifty cent performed at the twenty twenty two Super Bowl halftime show with Dre and Eminem and Kendrick Lamar, Mary J. Blige and Snoop Dogg was there. It was huge. So fifty in this new interview says that Jay Z, who as you know, he worked with the NFL to coordinate all things entertainment. Jay Z tried to block fifty cent from doing this show. And I guess. I guess fifty and j they have some like bad blood from like the early two thousands, doesn't really affect them now, but they're not like they're not like friends. So when Jay tried to block fifty from doing the show, Eminem was like, well, I'm not doing the show if fifty doesn't do the show. So they had to really like rethink, are we willing to lose Eminem just because we don't bring fifty. So then they ended up bringing fifty cent on just for that reason.
Speaker 3: They needed both those guys in that whew. I know they were both like integral parts of it.
Speaker 2: I know fifty was like the main one, I think because he was like surprise guests. People are losing their minds over him performing.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Fifty also had some things to say about Beyonce. He was asked about the Grammys, and not only did they say that they not only did he say that they hold zero value, which he's kind of right agreed, but he said quote, I don't know who's voting in that ish. It's crazy whoever they are, they're off at Beyonce's house because she has thirty of them, implying that Beyonce has friends voting for her. Oh, he did not hold back.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think the one thing that we've all learned over the last several years as award shows just decline in viewership, is that people have put less and less value in those awards, you know, the general public and celebrities alike. I think those things, like the curtains kind of been left it on. These things are like, oh wait, maybe this thing isn't as prestigious as we once thought it was, and or we just care about it less too, regardless of whether or not the whole voting things as sham behind.
Speaker 2: The scenes, Right, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: Well, I think the Olympics have overshadowed things a little bit for Bay Area sports because how did we not realize that last night was the final Battle of the Bay game here in San Francisco. You know, the Raiders left a few years back, so no more Battle of the Bay between them and the Niners. And now the Las Vegas Sacramento A's of Oakland they're leaving after this season. So last night at Oracle Park was the final Battle of the Bay here in San Francisco. They call it the Bay Bridge series now got sort of rebranded, but that's again the only one that's gonna happen. Last night was the last one that's gonna happen here in San Francisco. Giants and A's meet one more short series and this Bay Bridge series later this month. Those games are in Oakland, though the A's took game one of this two game set here in San Francisco, where the Giants got the win last night one to nothing. Logan Web pitched an absolute gem complete game shutout of the A's, allowing only five hits. The giants loan run in the game came on a sackflies. The Giants couldn't really brag about getting their offensive offense going either, but either way, take a moment say goodbyes to the Battle of the Bay here in Sanfrances.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Two more in Oakland though, and then after that it is done.
Speaker 1: You're gonna go on the Oakland game.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's when I'm back to drinking.
Speaker 3: You should have gone there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, just quit drinking has a bit of a problem.
Speaker 3: Can you. It's just sad to me that is losing so much sports.
Speaker 2: I know, and this is an end of an era, Like for sure there'll be a lot.
Speaker 3: Less drunken fights though right number of drunken fights will go down about eighty five percent in the Bay Area because you know most of them.
Speaker 2: What it's eight o'clock. Oh my god, are you freaking out? Okay, Olivia Rodrigo coming to the Bay She's got two shows this weekend. We cannot wait. People were like losing their minds over over tickets. Still are trying to get last minute tickets. So we had some to give away on our Instagram JB Morning Show. Thank you to everyone who entered Jess. Who is our winner?
Speaker 4: Our winner is Christina at Chris yah yah eighty.
Speaker 2: Okay is that.
Speaker 3: Her last name?
Speaker 2: That's her Instagram hands Instagram.
Speaker 3: It's like, wow name.
Speaker 2: Okay, Christina, listen to this. You have ten minutes to call the JV Show Call us now eight eight eight three three three ninety four and I know you have to call us within those ten minutes to claim your tickets. If not, we're gonna have no choice but to give them away, and we don't want to do that. Christina, call us now.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I really hope we can award these Olivia around Rigo tickets. If you're inn Olivia our Rigo fan, you know how huge of a deal this is. She's coming to the bay, she'll be here this weekend. We had an Instagram contest, Christina, where are you?
Speaker 3: Okay, well, let's talk to what's your Instagram handle? Again? Somebody that knows her tell her right now? She needs to call right everyone's.
Speaker 4: Tiger be like, what do you don't know her?
Speaker 2: Yeah, what's Tiger?
Speaker 1: What's her handle at?
Speaker 4: Chris yah? Yeah eighty six. That's Cris y a y a eighty six.
Speaker 2: All right, we're waiting for her call again. If she doesn't want yeah, yeah eighty six. If she does not give us a call by let's say eight ten and like thirty seconds, we're gonna have to give these tickets away.
Speaker 3: So there's a lot of people rooting for the right, so they're not.
Speaker 2: Going to hit her up and Tiger, that's right, all right, we'll see. Let me know what you guys think about this. So I saw this Facebook group ask the question should g string bikinis be banned in water parks? And they left it up to like the people in this group like, hey, if you agree that they should be banned, give us a thumbs up. If you don't, then you know, just leave this emoji or whatever. Almost seven thousand people said that yes, they should be banned. What do you guys think I'm here for that a ban or here for wearing them at water parks.
Speaker 4: I'm here for the band because at water parks there are a lot of families. Like you can find a different bathing so it's not that hard.
Speaker 1: We all have a butt though.
Speaker 2: I know, but I just I just feel like at a water park, and this isn't like every time we've ever talked about this, I feel like some people misconstrue what I'm saying and they think that I'm being a hater, which is it's not that. I just feel like a family water park is not a place to just be like ultra sexy and bring out like your tiniest micro bikini. What if you're trying to meet some zaddies, meet them somewhere else.
Speaker 3: There's a lot of them, a lot of zaddies, though, I feel like that's that's the place.
Speaker 2: It's more for kids and families.
Speaker 1: I tend to agree with you on this one.
Speaker 3: I think I don't see it, but I feel like if you have to make an explicit.
Speaker 1: Rule, though it seems a little harsh.
Speaker 2: I know, I know, And for the record, in this Facebook group that I'm mentioning. It was pretty split because on the flip side there was like a little over seven thousand that voted like, no, it should not be banned. Where would you want really see?
Speaker 4: And I don't even know if this comparison makes sense, but places like Disneyland they have a dress code. They make you cover up if you're showing maybe a little bit too much. So I think places should be allowed to do something like this. I know people are already wearing bikinis at water park water parks, but do you really have to have like the tiniest bassard?
Speaker 2: I meaning, by the way, I did look into a Cali Bunga's dress code.
Speaker 3: Uh huh?
Speaker 1: Do they have an official string policy?
Speaker 2: Says please note that Cali Bunga is a family experience, which I agree with. Therefore, we ask that the appropriates will attire be worn throughout your visit. For example, no bathing suit thongs please.
Speaker 3: Ah, So where do the because a lot of swimsuits have gotten there in sort of the in between your cheeks, I mean between between your cheeks, what do you know?
Speaker 1: What I mean?
Speaker 3: A lot of this they're not like full G string, but there's not a lot of coverage, you know what I mean, there's sort of most I see a lot of women's swimsuits that are they're a lot more revealing than they used to be. What about those I see?
Speaker 2: I'm more I feel like those are the ones that I wear, Like I'm not going to go full.
Speaker 4: Like full coverage of the butt.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I'm also not going to go full on like tiny thong or g string.
Speaker 3: I get what you're saying, measuring the like, yeah, this one's that three inches wide, this one's too narrow. Sorry.
Speaker 2: And I think that's why it's hard to really police things like this, because they're not going to have somebody being like, oh, your bathing suit's too small because you.
Speaker 3: Don't know's some guys a volunteer for that.
Speaker 2: I would, but it's like you can't really do that without getting into trouble because because.
Speaker 4: Why are you looking that?
Speaker 2: And like some bathing suits, they just fit people differently, you know, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Like some get swallowed up by the cheeks a lot.
Speaker 2: Easier than others. Yeah, to put it nicely, do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Let people wear what they want. I'm back on that side.
Speaker 2: No, I don't think it's appropriate.
Speaker 1: I don't know, and I'm not.
Speaker 2: Gonna sound like a Karen and it's not. Everyone's like, Ooh, you're just worried about your man looking my band, Look my man has the Internet. Like, that's not what I'm worried about. It's just and it all comes back to me, I wouldn't feel comfortable wearing that around families and kids and husbands and grandma's and parents and whoever.
Speaker 16: Else is there. I just don't think it's appropriate. It's just not the place, okay. But there's also the argument. You know, a beach is a family friendly place, but there's a growing movement, large argument that women don't need to wear a top at the beach.
Speaker 4: You know, the beach is different, so different to get in.
Speaker 3: I get it, and the company could enforce if a private company wants to enforce their own DRUSS code. Sure, you know, like like you said, like Disneyland, but a beach is a family friendly place.
Speaker 1: What do you think about?
Speaker 3: I mean, there are many countries where women don't have to need to wear a bathing suit top.
Speaker 2: I feel like I feel like a beach is a public place. I don't know. I just feel like it's different, Like, I don't know, a family water park. It's a family water park.
Speaker 1: Adults like to ride water slides?
Speaker 2: Do they do? But it's still intended for a families. So is the beach, but it's a public spathe. I just feel like it's a little bit different. I don't know. Hey, leave us a talk bag, let us let us know what you think. Should sexy bathing suits be banned from water parks? A lot of people on Facebook say yes, So talkbacks are open on that. iHeartRadio app. Cheetie just walked in here, very.
Speaker 1: Serious on her phone.
Speaker 3: What is it?
Speaker 2: Did Christina ever call for these Olivia Rodrigo tickets? Yes?
Speaker 10: So we have somebody on the line. I'm just confirming that it's her.
Speaker 1: Did you ask her what her social Security number is?
Speaker 2: No? I should though.
Speaker 1: Did you ask her what her mother's maiden name is?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 1: Okay? What about the name of her first pet?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: Well, then how do you working on that now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: We gave her.
Speaker 4: We gave her a keyword for her.
Speaker 2: To d m us. Let's bring her on. Are you the real Christina? How can we be so sure?
Speaker 1: What street did you grow up on?
Speaker 2: What your mother's maiden name, what's your last name?
Speaker 3: What was your first text name?
Speaker 17: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What was the first tooth you lost?
Speaker 2: Were you able to verify? Were you able to send us the DM to verify that it's you.
Speaker 14: I'm trying, but it's giving like this reception I have around here, it's the worst.
Speaker 2: So I can't even log into is it passing smells for your gramm?
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 1: This is very suspect.
Speaker 2: Here's what we're gonna do, Christina. I'm gonna put you on hold. If you are Christina, who knows? Hang on there. We're gonna play Billie Eilish. I don't want to give the tickets to the wrong person, so we're gonna do our due diligence to just make sure this is, you know, the real.
Speaker 3: She didn't answer any of those questions with the little suspicions very the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, let's bring on this woman blaming to be Christina again. This is all stepping from our Instagram contest. We have Olivia Rodrigo tickets to give away. She's gonna be in the Bay this weekend. She's got a couple of shows. We're like, why not give out a pair of tickets, so we gave out an Instagram handle. We're like, hey, if that's you, you gotta call us now. Her name's Christina. We have somebody on the line. Christina, if this is actually you, you know, we asked you to dm us a certain word just to verify your identity. M h and it's come grad.
Speaker 10: You're gonna be checking out a little Rodrigo.
Speaker 2: You know she's gonna have a special.
Speaker 4: Guest, King Panthers. So this is really cool.
Speaker 2: Christina. I gotta apologize. I owe you an apology. I'm sorry I ever doubted you. Okay, I feel bad.
Speaker 3: I'm still not sure she didn't answer an the questions. I'm going to fire off a few more, just to verify your identity. What city were you born in?
Speaker 17: I was born in stock.
Speaker 1: In ou my apologies. What was the name of your favorite pet?
Speaker 4: My favorite I had a people name it hercules?
Speaker 1: Okay, hercules. And what was the name of your elementary school.
Speaker 17: McKinley?
Speaker 1: And your favorite food is a kid?
Speaker 17: My favorite food the usual pizza.
Speaker 3: He all checks out, bought, all checks out. I just verified all that information checks out.
Speaker 2: Congratulations, you're checking out. Olivia Rodrigo this weekend. Hang on, get some more information from you, and then we'll make sure you're all ready to go to check out Olivia. Okay, thank you, You're very welcome.
Speaker 1: Hang on, are we sure it was her?
Speaker 2: You know, I'm still still have a doubt.
Speaker 3: So it's not something.
Speaker 2: But she's gonna have to change all her passwords after she gave me.
Speaker 3: Forgot to get her mom's maiden name. Let's get her vac Okay, never mind, all right.
Speaker 2: We were asking should g strings or like sexy bathing suits be banned from water parks. A lot of people, like thousands of people on Facebook say.
Speaker 14: Yes, Morning JV Show, this is Vanessa and Nevado. Can we stop trying to like cover up and regulate women's bodies. It's a body, it's skin, it's flesh. Everybody's got a body. I don't know why being naked or partially naked is so weird. Are we going to tell men not to wear speedos? Those are pretty freaking revealing. I mean, look at the gymnastics outfits. They're flash and everywhere. Okay, anyways, have a great day, Love you guys.
Speaker 2: Buy If I could band speedos, I totally wanted.
Speaker 1: Well, I agree, I wouldn't mind bannings.
Speaker 3: But uh no, look I agree the one uh the one male appair of the JV show, and I'm the one advocating that women wear and like I.
Speaker 2: That it comes back to, I'm only speaking from my own because of the kids, like what I would be comfortable wearing, you know what I mean. So it's like if like I wouldn't be comfortable wearing that. So I'm really speaking from like my own personal preference, if that makes sense, And I know how it comes off, and that's why I prefaced what I said by saying, this isn't like in any type of body shaving way, or I'm not trying to be a hater. In my opinion, which I'm allowed to have, I do think it's a little inappropriate to wear like the teeny tiny micro bikinis or the gee strings at a family water park, because that's my opinion I personally like. But I get but I get what you're saying, and thank you so much for the talk back too. I also understand that side of it. Jes, sorry to cut you off. It's okay, then I do it again. I'm just getting good So I personally wear. I mean, I wear a lot of revealing things, so it would be very hypocritical of me to say.
Speaker 4: You can't wear that, you know somewhere, But I think being it's just the atmosphere of being in front of families and kids is where I kind of sway a little bit to the side of banning them. But I don't know.
Speaker 3: But do you understand I think Vanessa's point is point we are the ones that are creating that that Oh oh, kids can't see this, kids can't see it's the human body.
Speaker 2: Do you go to other countries and it's completely normal, right? Do you know what I mean? So it does seem really stupid when you take a step back and think about it. But at the same time, like this is the society that I was born into, and so I do kind of And it also.
Speaker 4: Goes for I don't want to see a guy in a g string, definitely don't.
Speaker 3: Why not? So I just don't, do you Graham, Well, not me personally, but some people might so. And some people might want to wear that water park and you do you?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 1: You do you boo the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Nothing we do every Thursday. It's our meeting in the ladies room. Oh that's the wrong that's the wrong button. Here's the intro. Where's my jewelry? I definitely screw that up? I apologize, Graham.
Speaker 1: What do you have you guys?
Speaker 3: It's National Girlfriend's Day today. That means it doesn't matter if dude, if you're married, whatever, you can get a girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Just for today today today.
Speaker 1: Only.
Speaker 3: Actually think that's not what National Girlfriend's Day is about. They say it's a day to encourage women across the globe to get together and celebrate their special bond of friendship. So it is girlfriends friends, you know, girls?
Speaker 1: What other girls?
Speaker 3: It should be women women Friends Day, because girl, we don't call them girls anymore, right, true, National Women's friends, girlfriend female friends, female Friend's Day. Female. When we go around the room, you ladies, name your three best girlfriends, and then I'd like to know if you think each of them would have you in their top three as well.
Speaker 1: Selena, let's start with you.
Speaker 2: I would go, Jackie, are they.
Speaker 1: Being ranked here?
Speaker 3: She's no? Just three?
Speaker 1: Okay, just checking? So Jackie, Jackie.
Speaker 2: Gonna go Ruby Ruby and.
Speaker 1: Liz Ruby and list Jackie Ruby and Liz Now this.
Speaker 2: Is my sister's that okay, I don't have any other.
Speaker 1: Pod Oh cute national girl, not sister's day.
Speaker 3: Maybe you could celebrates but wow, okay, friends, that's that's true.
Speaker 1: You guys are besties all right.
Speaker 3: Now. If I was to ask each of them who their three best girlfriends were, do you think you would be in each of their.
Speaker 2: Maybe my sisters maybe maybe because she actually has friends, so that's a that's a maybe.
Speaker 3: This hurts my soul, all right, Jess, your three best girlfriends on National Girlfriends, shout them out.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna say Priscilla, and I'm gonna throw Cheaty in my next.
Speaker 2: Change. You're less cheaty.
Speaker 3: I wish we had blind pulled them on this one to see if they had each other.
Speaker 2: She doesn't it. Jess is on there for sure. That's what matters.
Speaker 3: Each other.
Speaker 2: I know why because we don't ever really talk outside of work, but I love to. Yeah, but you guys are always too busy. Just runs off to Selina's every chance she gets. Cheaty is babysitting and cooking for her family because my downstairs DJ.
Speaker 4: No, you're the one that's too busy.
Speaker 3: Wow, this national girlfriend would would are you.
Speaker 2: Saying I wouldn't you're not in town. You would answer in town because you're always busy.
Speaker 3: This National Girlfriend's Day idea to celebrate a female friendships, there's really backfire, and that's why I think I've created more division almongst the show. They all they all each other really quick? Just do you think the three that you mentioned, let's take Cheaty out of this. Was saying the other two that you mentioned, do you think you would be on their top three list?
Speaker 4: I would hope, So I think for one of them, yes, the other one maybe not.
Speaker 2: She has a lot of friends.
Speaker 3: Oh all right, and Cheaty your top three? Uh, maybe we should say four because you had three. Now you've added Jess your top three girlfriends and go.
Speaker 10: Okay, so I have my friend Ashley, Jamila, Oh, Jamila, what's up?
Speaker 2: And Jess jest she's on there, but you told me besides Jess, so well, that's because we knew you had three that did not include I Barely have to guy.
Speaker 1: And Cheaty super quick? Would you be on all their lists?
Speaker 10: Actually yes, Jamila, probably not because she has a wedding coming up and I was not the price.
Speaker 2: My god, Wait, so we're going to continue our meeting in the lady's room. Next here, can we go back to the whole bridesmaid thing? I need to. I feel like there's something to unpop with.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's our meeting in the ladies room, Graham. You mentioned that today is National Girlfriend's Day. You had all of us list our three best girlfriends, and you really just turned us all against each other.
Speaker 3: Well because I asked what those same people have you in there?
Speaker 1: Top three as well? On the results were not strong.
Speaker 7: Damn JV's show coming in hot with the best friends question, Graham. That was like, I don't know if it's backfart or what, but it's very questionable to be like, this is my best friend, but I'm also not in her wedding.
Speaker 12: That's sorry, Cheaty.
Speaker 7: Oh my god, Well yeah, I'm also getting married, and yeah some of my brides Maain's Day are.
Speaker 2: My best friend or my and my sister. I forgot to.
Speaker 7: Add this is Melanie some Sam Jumbatista.
Speaker 2: Thank you Melanie for that talk back. Yeah, let's go back to Cheaty, one of the friends on your lips. You mentioned she's you know, she has a wedding coming up, but she didn't ask you to be a bridesmaid.
Speaker 1: But you guys are best friends, at least in your mind.
Speaker 10: My mind were best friends, but her mind she might have other best friends. And she does have a big family too, So I'm pretty sure those were the top choices.
Speaker 2: So but so, were you offended at all? Or were you a little bit? But then I feel like everyone has to be right. Why it depends.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I went to the wedding, but we've been friends, like since high school, so it's been a long time.
Speaker 3: But yeah, wow, but a one sided best friendship it.
Speaker 10: Happens, you know, when you don't have that many friends on that side and.
Speaker 3: To be your best friend, Oh my god, just like a little best friend stalker. I guess we're best friends and the other person's like, I don't care.
Speaker 4: I don't really I have one person that I call like a best friend, but I don't really like just throw the word best friend out to everybody. Bestie maybe?
Speaker 2: Yeah, but should you be.
Speaker 3: It in their top three?
Speaker 10: Everyone's different.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And then especially when you bring family into it, like Cheaty said, family doesn't count. Yeah, but when you get married, a lot of the time your family.
Speaker 2: Is your only friends, I feel attacked.
Speaker 3: I feel I take that back. Sorry, No, I understand that about the bride'smays of Eve. You have a lot of If you have a lot of sisters or something, they occupy, occupy or maybe take priority over some print. Yes, but take the sisters out of it. Cheaty do you do you think you would have gotten uphing?
Speaker 2: Did she have asked?
Speaker 1: That's the answer we need, all right.
Speaker 2: So there's a mom on TikTok who's like, look, here is the list of things that I refuse to do for my husband at home. I'm not required to do any of this domestic labor. Let's run through some of the things and find out, Graham, if your wife does these things for you, and ladies, if you do these things for your man.
Speaker 18: Here's a list of things that I don't do for my husband. I don't do his laundry. He can do that himself.
Speaker 2: Does your wife do your laundry? Graham?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do not do my man's laundry. I would, but he gets his clothes all mixed up. I don't know what's clean what's dirty. They're all over the place. Unless he can like organize that, I would have no issue but most of the time he does his own. Would you guys do your man's laundry, Cheaty and Jess.
Speaker 4: I would here and there, probably not all the time. But also, my boyfriend's very OCD, so I think he likes his things the way he likes them, and I'm okay with that.
Speaker 10: Okay, Cheaty, I would if it's like you said, if it's organized and down and ready to be washed, and I'll just easy.
Speaker 2: Just don't in the wash.
Speaker 3: Yeah, intermingled in the same my wife and my clothes, they all go into the same hamper. Okay, Yeah, it just all gets chucked in the wash.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 18: I don't cook dinner. He cooks dinner every single night. I do breakfast and lunch for us and our kids.
Speaker 2: She does not cook dinner. That's fair. Who cooks dinner in your house? Graham?
Speaker 3: I mean, Kate, I do some dinners here, and I do all the barbecuing.
Speaker 2: Ok like that. My man does not do any of the cooking, and it's for the best at all. It's for the best.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Would love him to kind of step up every once in a while and kind of take over. But for the most part.
Speaker 14: It's me.
Speaker 3: I've been given notice that I will be doing a lot more. I've I've been given a strongly worded email. There's been a memo circulated in my household that I will be doing much more of the cooking once we move into our new house and have a new kitchen and I finally have some free time where I'm not building a house every hour of the day.
Speaker 2: Good Jess.
Speaker 4: So I don't live with my boyfriend, but I think when the time comes, I'll be doing most of the cooking, but he will be doing the dishes. And I'm okay with that, because I hate dishes.
Speaker 2: I would prefer that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that into evidence right now. I'm not a total slouch.
Speaker 9: I don't pack him a lunch.
Speaker 18: If he's hungry, he'll figure out what he's gonna eat your lunch the same way that I do.
Speaker 2: I mean, I kind of agree, Well, yeah, I don't know. If my man had a job that required him taking the lunch, if he works on some construction job site, I would pack him a lunch.
Speaker 4: So would I would?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 2: You really would?
Speaker 1: That One's interesting to me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, do you want some other coworker to be like, oh, your wife didn't pack you any lunch.
Speaker 2: Do you want to share money? They're getting bullied on the construction site.
Speaker 3: What are the eight years old? There are men, they're grown dogs. Get your own damn lunch.
Speaker 2: What I would pack his? Like leftovers and the dinner before or something instruction.
Speaker 3: Workers are talking about on the job side. Your mom packed you a fruit roll up today. I didn't get rid of jokes on you. I got pp and j over here. No crusts I.
Speaker 2: Will talk about. I don't know. Again, this is a woman on TikTok saying these are the things she does not do it for her husband.
Speaker 18: I don't make his doctor's appointments because guess what, he's not making mine.
Speaker 9: I want him to be healthy. But he's a grown ass man and he can book.
Speaker 2: His own appointments, right, Graham, Does your wife book your doctor's appointments?
Speaker 3: No, I haven't, but she's threatening to book me on because I haven't been to the doctor. Because I haven't been to the doctor in so long. She's like, if you don't hurry up and book your appointment, I'm going to do it for it. She won't do it, though, but yeah, that's a good reminder. I need to go to doctor.
Speaker 1: Hilarious.
Speaker 2: Chet you. As I played the audio, you commented, so you would not book your band, no, your appointments.
Speaker 10: You could do that yourself, Like, I just feel like that's invasion.
Speaker 2: I book my man's appointment long I don't know him. I know.
Speaker 4: See I was with you on the cooking Now I'm on the other side.
Speaker 10: Yeah, I would not if Be's sick.
Speaker 2: I was like, okay, well just book an appointment.
Speaker 1: Oh here's your sackpointment.
Speaker 2: Actually, let's just went through a couple more really quick.
Speaker 9: I don't schedule his haircut.
Speaker 2: Graham, who schedules your haircut?
Speaker 14: Me?
Speaker 2: Not your wife.
Speaker 1: I'm a man, right.
Speaker 9: I don't pack his clothes for vacation.
Speaker 2: Who packed your clothes on vacation? I packed my own clothes, Okay, good.
Speaker 9: I don't buy him new underwear when it's got holes in it.
Speaker 2: To be honest, your underwear a gram.
Speaker 1: I buy mine from Amazon, okay.
Speaker 3: Or her again.
Speaker 2: You know you can set it up, so just get sent to you every six months.
Speaker 3: I don't know when they're gonna start developing holes some of them. I've had a couple of pairs that I've had since college.
Speaker 2: I buy my man's underwear Stana, but I wonder he married. He'll do everything to me. I buy the kind that I like, Like, I don't mind doing any things well, as long as you're happy.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: We just went through this list. The woman on TikTok says, these are the things I refuse to do for my husband. She does not cook dinner, does not do his laundry, does not book his doctor's appointments, does not book his haircuts, does not pack his lunch. I feel like I'm missing a few things. So basically, she doesn't do any of the domestic labor things I think people expect moms and wives to do.
Speaker 5: So this is farious from Oakland.
Speaker 7: Go through that list.
Speaker 2: This is kind of shake my head because my wife a lot of that for me. But that's actually her love language, and she kind of gets mad at me if I do it myself.
Speaker 5: Sometimes sometimes they just like to do that for their partners and that's just how they show their love.
Speaker 3: All right, have a good one, see and that's okay, Selena, Is that your love language?
Speaker 2: My love language is I like to receive gifts. I knew it, but no, the quality time one is I think my main one, but I'm not mad at the gifts. Graham. We have a talk back.
Speaker 6: For you, James.
Speaker 5: This is fair.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the wrong one. That's when we just played. Sorry, but we do have a talk back for you.
Speaker 17: Here.
Speaker 2: It is Hi Jamie.
Speaker 15: Shows is Jackie from Dublin.
Speaker 6: Just a quick comment for Graham.
Speaker 17: Graham, were you a lawyer in your past life?
Speaker 3: I'm a lawyer and I'm always catching you with all these legal lease phrases, so I thought that was interesting.
Speaker 1: Really objection.
Speaker 3: Your honor. I'd like to enter into that. I was not a lawyer in my past life. You know what I was in my past So you might have been a lawyer, but I also might have been a grasshopper, like you don't know, Like I could have been an You.
Speaker 2: Can't rule out a lawyer then, yeah, or a tiger, Okay, I'd like to be settled.
Speaker 3: I'd like to think I was a California condor, big majestic bird, okay, flying around over California.
Speaker 2: I don't see that. Maybe like a a lady girl.
Speaker 3: Oh could I could have been a squirrel?
Speaker 15: Hottest, Like, it's all the stuff you need to know what's hot, music, movies, shows and the most talked.
Speaker 1: About stories all cashws I Love Cast.
Speaker 2: Before we get to Robert Johnny Jr. Becoming the highest paid male actor, Jess has breaking news. You guys, wait, wait.
Speaker 1: Let me get the breaking news updates. Sounders. Gotta do this right.
Speaker 4: Get ready for season two of Squid Games. It is coming December twenty six, a release date.
Speaker 2: So excited. You heard it here first on the JV show Graham, you have to watch season one.
Speaker 3: Dang it. I was gonna say, yeah, That's why I didn't have as much excitement about this announcement, because now I have to get it.
Speaker 2: It's pretty big, all right, So this December, all right, Robert Jenny Junior said to become the highest paid mail actor. So it was really big news this week that he is returning to MCU in a new role. He'll be Doctor Doom, So he's going to get paid, according to reports, a salary of seventy nine point five million dollars. He's also going to receive payouts like performance escalators, which means that he's going to get some of the box office revenue. Whatever much get done. Number the salary seventy nine point five million for one movie and then he's going to be getting some revenue money from the box office on top of that.
Speaker 1: And then there's evening he shares where they make a fortune.
Speaker 2: And there's even other perks in his contract like private jet travel, dedicated secure, he's gonna have a trailer encampment while filming, whatever that means. Anyways, this whole deal, as massive as it is, means that he will be better compensated than any other leading male actors in history, including Bruce Willis, Tom Cruise, will Smith. He's getting paid more money adjusted for inflation that I don't know. Who needs to asking me that?
Speaker 3: Well, so the general notion the dollar now is different than Tom Cruise's dollars when he was making top money twenty years ago.
Speaker 2: It's a good point, is I don't know, but I will ask Hollywood.
Speaker 3: I would still think even adjusted for that the money, that money close to eighty million for one film, that's unprecedented.
Speaker 2: Or it's insane? Yeah, Graham, what do you have in trending?
Speaker 3: All right? Have you guys been following the San Francisco Marathon dubacle controversy from this past weekend? Okay, well, San Francisco Marathon was held this past weekend, very popular event, big event in the city.
Speaker 1: You know, you get to run through the city.
Speaker 3: Well, a lot of people very upset because they ran the half marathon in this San Francisco Marathon, and somebody on the race organization staff miscalculated the total length of the race. It's supposed to be thirteen point one miles, because we know a marathon's twenty six point two, so thirteen point one is a half marathon. But when they actually measured this thing out, I don't know who caught onto this, it was actually only twelve point six miles. Now, three thousand, seven hundred people or so signed up, paid two hundred and thirty bucks to register and so on to run a half marathon.
Speaker 1: Now, I don't know. Runners take this stuff very seriously and this.
Speaker 3: Discarially and then they only ran twelve point six miles, and that calls into questions. You know, now the race has had to adjust people's times and all sorts of things, because there are people that go around the country running in marathons and stuff like that. Yeah, and a lot of people very upset that the San Francisco Marathon botched it. Didn't they plug it into Google Maps, what are.
Speaker 4: You doing that?
Speaker 3: It was twelve point six miles when it's really supposed to be thirteen point one. Anyways, thousands of people are upset, wants want either want their money back or some sort of vexation for their trouble.
Speaker 2: Embarrassing there is in charge of that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine,