Speaker 1: Oh Medal, that are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and I am the Cajun nine, Am Raven Lee, and today we are going to be diving into a conspiratorial topic that, while it may not sound very pertinent on the onset to what is going on right now in our world and in our zeitgeist, I promise it is absolutely right there in the mix of what is happening in our current day and age. So Ravenly, you're somebody who's relatively new to diving into the conspiratorial talking headspace, right. You know about some conspiratorial things, of course, But let's just go back here a bit. You know who Alex Jones is?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Okay? Do you know Coast to Coast AM Radio with Art Bell?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: So Art Bell was essentially the godfather to conspiracy podcasting before podcasting was a thing. He had an AM radio station that would play on certain AM stations for like certain times. My dad used to listen to him when he'd be working, like night shifts or something like that, and he'd only be on AM radio.
Speaker 3: God Like, I remember listening to AM radio here and there. I remember Grahama flipping back and forth to it. Yeah, I just can't remember a lot of like stuff that was on there.
Speaker 2: I don't think I ever. My dad stayed on some AM radio.
Speaker 3: The difference between A and FM though, like in genuinely like the content.
Speaker 2: Mostly AM radio was talk radio, NonStop. FM radio is more often than not music.
Speaker 3: That makes more sense. I'm just not a super talk radio person.
Speaker 2: Nor was I growing up, but my dad was listening to a lot of conservative radio.
Speaker 4: A little uh Jabo, a little ed Bud.
Speaker 2: You know, certain people that know about this timeframe will definitely resonate with what I'm talking about. And then, of course, for anybody in the South who recognizes old Walton and Johnson in the morning r.
Speaker 3: Ip, I thought there's still around.
Speaker 2: Well, one of them died and so the intern Ken has taken over and the show was still doing fairly successfully for.
Speaker 3: I've heard that, at least I know that.
Speaker 2: But it's I mean, when the guy that did half of the voices dies, you know what I mean, It's pretty tough, really is, and the show is awesome.
Speaker 4: I loved it back in the day.
Speaker 2: But anyway, so Art Bell was the conspiracy radio host, and he would have people on. Some of these people would be you know, government whistleblowers that.
Speaker 4: Were coming on talking about it. And then other times he would have a time traveler on the show, a time.
Speaker 2: Traveler or somebody who was clearly abducted by the aliens. He would never judge, he would never call them out. He would just sit there and be like, okay, so tell me more about this, and just like he would commit to the bit no matter what the bit was. Art Bell was there for all the buffoonery, all the smoke, and it was great.
Speaker 4: Times, right, I like it. Oh, he was solid, the man of the people.
Speaker 2: Then he went from AM to internet radio essentially and not like XAM. He got his own website and that just primarily became what he would do.
Speaker 4: And you know it was it was an era for sure.
Speaker 2: But before Art Bell really made his way into the AMS talking space, there was a guy in New York who was doing wild things on public access television by the name of Clay Tiffany. And I promise you've never heard of this guy, and most of our cult members have probably never heard of him, to be honest with you. Two weeks ago, I had never heard of this guy. I saw a YouTube clip talking about how this guy, through a weird chain of events, has a direct connection with his death and Jeffrey Epstein and his death.
Speaker 4: And I was like, all.
Speaker 2: Right, you have you have my attention because this guy's afro is looking like Bob Ross.
Speaker 4: He almost seems like he's got something wrong with him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and you'll understand whenever I play a clip from him later, you'll see you'll get it. Like I'm not saying a touch of the tism, but I'm saying like something's something extra is going on up top, you know what I mean?
Speaker 3: But whatever is the divergence strong?
Speaker 4: Sure, And like maybe that was a part of the bit, right.
Speaker 2: Maybe he was a very normal guy outside of the camera, but on camera he was like committing to the bit.
Speaker 3: I have a bunch of jobs. Was he a weird basement driller. Well, he.
Speaker 2: Didn't really have a career anywhere, and I don't believe he ever made a dime off of his public access show.
Speaker 4: He was a taxi driver for a bit. He did odd jobs here and there.
Speaker 2: But I mean, yeah, yeah, to your point, might be a type. But I don't want to just throw shade at him, because you also have to understand that this guy with his public access show again in and around the New York area. What he decided to do was call out corruption that he would see with government officials, with journalists with mafia ties, to police officers.
Speaker 4: That's oh, it was very ballsy. And again he didn't have like a big following.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he had some avid listeners and viewers, but for the most part he was relatively in the realm of obscurity until he started correctly naming certain police officers that were obviously mafia connected. Long story short, he pissed into the wrong bull of cheerios. And then this guy named Nicholas Taglioni, which if you that name sounds semi familiar, there's a reason because he was at Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate and oh apparently back when he was a street cop in New York and in different areas. He was in Yonkers at one point, he was in Bridgeton Manor. We're going to talk about his his track record as well, because he kept going department to department because of him being overly aggressive and beating.
Speaker 4: The shit out of people.
Speaker 2: So your boy Clay Tiffany calls him out, you know, by name, and mentions the fact that he is muscle for the Bonano crime family and if anybody doesn't know who that is, that's one of the five main families of New York City as far as mafia is concerned. And uh, the cop came and paid him a visit and beat the shit out of him. Some reports say two times, some reports say four times. He absolutely was hospitalized because of one of these beatdowns that took place a.
Speaker 3: Long story committed. He was committed to telling the truth, I'll tell you that much.
Speaker 2: He didn't care like he had nothing to lose. He had no wife, for kids, as far as we could tell, he had no familial connections.
Speaker 3: To hybophixated on this and was not letting it go.
Speaker 2: It was whatever a beat down and then he some would say, actually ended.
Speaker 4: Up dying on this hill.
Speaker 3: Oh geez.
Speaker 2: So whenever I found out about old Clay Tiffany, I was thinking, like, yeo, we'll probably do an episode on him sometime the next couple weeks.
Speaker 4: You know, it's it's a cool one. It's a fun one.
Speaker 2: But now that all the Epstein stuff is coming out like it is, it's really worth our time and energy to talk about Clay Tiffany now and the connection to Nicholas Tartaglioni, and then talk about the Epstein murder and now we're gonna not suicide by the way, murder.
Speaker 4: Then the next episode we're going.
Speaker 2: To shoot tomorrow is going to be about the new releases.
Speaker 3: Yes, so it's gonna be definitely about the breakdown. I found some really interesting people that are like of the law pretty much, and they break it down for us simpletons on what it actually means that the law that Trump just passed for the Epstein files and what actually is going to happen, and what it means to have an open court case now for New York, and how it pertains to these files, and how it pertains to them dropping the they keep saying over and over again, maximum transparency is what they're trying to have. Maximum transparency under the law is what they the term that they keep using over and over again. Well, there's a reason why they're saying it just like that. And so I found a lot of articles and a lot of things that break it down and explain what we're seeing. But also the images that were shown. So there's two videos and there's images that were photos that were released and on top of everything else. But you'll see it all over TikTok right now, the people talking about it, the videos, they keep showing this statue and I'm trying to find I recognize this statue specifically. I just cannot remember, for the life of me who the artist is, So I'm currently still trying to find the artist. But this photo that caught my eye the most is this blackboard that has redacted words on it, but one of them has music as a part of certain words power. I can't remember the other word, but I will read it. But pretty much the music thing is going to be it's going to turn into its own episode. I decided that it was way too much information about how music and rituals, especially being in this specific person's house, and why that would be left, because if you see the videos, the house in and of itself is like sterile, clean, yeah, and it's all white, So why would they leave these specific words on a blackboard that looks like, by the way, that there's rooms behind those blackboards. If you look at the photo, it definitely looks like it's a secret wall to go into another like tunnel or something else that's behind it. But that being said, we are gonna get to all of it everyone. I know that we've had some cult members reach out to me at least and seeing that they would like us to talk about Epstein. I was honestly just waiting for the last twenty four hours to unfold, because as we've been seeing, it's every hour they're dropping new stuff. There's been like forty five articles just in the last three hour hours.
Speaker 2: And we're also this is only going to be an update because I guarantee in another month or two more things are going to be uncovered, and in another six months, another year, some more things are going to come to light. So like, this is not gonna be the end all, be all, final word.
Speaker 4: On jell oh No.
Speaker 3: So because in July she said that there was nothing to see here, you know, pretty much move on. And the reason why she got called out in the press conference, Hey, so why did you see this bullshit? Now you're pretty much giving us this Her thing was, is there suddenly new evidence that has come to light? They suddenly that they are now reopening a case in that why they have decided to release thirty three thousand pieces of information. I guess you could say, but when I was looking into it, they said that there was like at least a terrorbyte worth of shit. So you're talking like thirty three thousand files versus a terabyte. Yeah, so they gave us a drop in a bucket, but they pretty much aren't really They might, I'll give him that. They maybe will release one hundred thousand if we're lucky of what actually is going on. But the photos that they released, they have a they even redacted the collarless.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I've even seen I've seen so many things about Stephen Hawkings being at Epstein Island more in the last yeah, in the last three days.
Speaker 2: Apparently he was a part of these orgies. And it's like, first of all, no, he wasn't, like that's.
Speaker 3: He might have torture people or something.
Speaker 4: He could only move a portion of one of his cheeks, so like.
Speaker 3: That's but didn't he like to watch something. Wasn't that guy that liked to watch some creepy ass shit?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that was him, And like so I'm not saying he's like innocent or whatever, but it's like that I thought, see again, because of the line of work that I'm in, we heard about Stephen Hawking being on the Island years.
Speaker 3: Ago, yeah, in twenty nineteen, right.
Speaker 4: And so now all of a sudden, that's like back hot again.
Speaker 2: I know should have seen like probably ten content creators bring that up over the last three days, and it's like, y'all, this is the same as like bringing up MLK being a degenerate, Like, y'all, we know that it's not a hot take anymore.
Speaker 3: There is a guy that we're gonna bring up. We're actually gonna watch his YouTube video. He's fantastic. He breaks down all the different information in chronological order of who's been mentioned and why, and it's like thirteen minutes long, but it's actually does a fantastic job better than I feel like I would actually explain it all. But there's so many parts to this is such an entangled web of lies, and you're talking just alone JP mortgage drop that. Hey, by the way, this just the sex graphicking ring is worth one billion right now that they supposedly can track quote quit it's just what they can track. Yeah, but I was, there's so much to it, Like when we talk about it, I'm going to try to get as much information as I can as of like today, But it's it's one of those scenes that's going to be never ending. I feel like a decade from now, we're still going to be talking about Jeffrey Epstein and the files that are going to be the most elusive thing that has ever existed, kind of like you know, the moon landing, how it's still being talked about, still being debated. I just saw something last night about one of the actual Ashtonites fighting this guy that was a bald dude and the old boy like lost as cool.
Speaker 4: I don't know, he's known to punch people who say he never went to the moon. He's the marine.
Speaker 3: Oh the old guy. Yeah, oh man. He was just like so in face, He's like, what the fuck are you talking about? No, it was the old The ball guy was like he was the one that was a flat Arthur conspiracy theorists or something something like that, and pretty much he was out the gate haveing attitude with the old I guess marine, and I forget who was who. But I was like, oh, this is an interesting little thing. But I mean they're still talking about it, so that I feel like it's gonna be the same thing with Jeffrey Epstein and this whole entanglement and Maxwell's trying to get released from prison and probably honestly will at the rate that it's going like she's it's one of those things. And Clinton's going down too good. So that's all over the internet. That is like spur headspur of trying to take out Hillary so.
Speaker 4: And so wow, that's going on.
Speaker 2: Epstein's cellmate, the one who is in question on this very episode, is also trying to get a presidential pardon for he's in jail right now for brutally murdering four people on his land. We're gonna get to all of it, as far as the mafia ties goes and everything and all of these things. That guy who is Jeffrey Epstein's last known cellmate who allegedly threatened him weeks prior whatever, he is now seeking a presidential parton and he's trying to go through RFK Junior to do it. What let's get into a good cult members.
Speaker 3: My gosh, we need to get into this and yeave ho how the web has been spun and how it continues to unravel as we go.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna tell you now, brace for impact, not that there's gonna be anything, be like, oh, it's not gonna be like that. It's more like, wait, what, it's gonna be a whirlwind pretty much start to finish. But it all starts from Clay Tiffany himself, So let's get into it. For anybody who would like to see the articles and the videos and our gorgeous faces rather than just hear our words talking about it, than what you need to do is go to Patreon dot com slash cult to Conspiracy podcast. That is the only place to see the video of these episodes. When you go there, you'll see a couple of tiers for entry. You'll see a five dollars tier that gets you all access to all of our shows and our affiliate shows that get dropped on our Patreon.
Speaker 4: You also get first access to them.
Speaker 2: Sometimes our episodes d on Patreon days if not a week prior to when they will drop on Spotify and Apple Podcasts, and that's an amazing value in and of itself.
Speaker 3: And sometimes like three to five in a row.
Speaker 4: Yeah, sometimes like literally back to back.
Speaker 3: The other day we dropped like what three or four right in a row, like boom and boom, So it'd be like that.
Speaker 2: But if you go to that third eye all the way open tier, then you will also get to join us every Tuesday night for our Cult Member live show that goes down at nine pm Central Time, and it's always a good time. It's unhinged. It's a cult commune, if you will, and we just we'd be talking about all the things in all of this.
Speaker 3: It's a cult fam.
Speaker 4: It's a cult fam.
Speaker 3: It definitely is a cult fam. And I will say though that the Cult fam and all the Patreon members that we've been reading the messages, y'all have great taste of music, and I feel like we should all go to a rock concert together. I'm a big concert goer and I would love to meet up and go to a whole bunch of concerts. I mean, I have friends all over the country that I've just made from concerts. Like we just talk concerts, We meet up at concerts, we go hang out and party at concerts, and then that's it. I'll see you again to the next one. So I'm totally down. So if we have any Cult members that want to go hit up some concerts, let's me let me know.
Speaker 2: One of these days we need to do a cult member meet up for the hell of it. And why not a concert, you know, We've talked about doing it at Mardi Gras, but like, I don't know how many.
Speaker 4: Of our cult members are okay with seeing a body.
Speaker 3: I don't seen a body during Marty Gras.
Speaker 2: No, you've seen a body in New Orleans. You may have thought it was a homeless dude sleeping. No, that was a dead person.
Speaker 3: To be fair, I probably didn't care, but I didn't like recognize. But no, I mean, we have been to several parades where they're shootings during the parade, during the after party.
Speaker 4: That's what I'm saying. I don't mind that.
Speaker 2: You don't mind that, but some of our cult members, not all, not all, but some might be.
Speaker 4: A little mean.
Speaker 3: And I minded it when of my kids were there. But like, I mean, it is what it is. You got to definitely, Uh, it's not all parades, but you just it's typical when people get in large groups where there's lots of alcohol. Just keep your head on a swivel kind of a vibe.
Speaker 4: But we will make a cult member meet up happen one.
Speaker 3: Of these days, but maybe Texas.
Speaker 4: Maybe very possibly.
Speaker 2: But also probably the main reason why you would go to Patreon, aside from the cult lives and aside from seeing the video evidence and all the things that we have that we share on our Patreon. Probably the main reason why people would go there is because it is completely commercial. Flee that's right. Listen, ads suck, commercials suck.
Speaker 4: We get it. Kick those ads.
Speaker 2: Come to check us out at Patreon, support the show directly, and we appreciate everybody's already gone and done so without further ado, let's get into the first article of discussion on this very important, very critical episode of the Cult Conspiracy. All right, so let's start off with this first article here. This is thoughts from the back room, from the back of the room rather words matter. This is also the title of This is the Greatest Gadfly. That might sound weird, but it's gonna make sense here in a moment the legend. For me, there is only one personality who stands atop the Gadfly Hall of Fame, the late great Clay Tiffany and his masterpiece of public access television Dirge for the Charlatans.
Speaker 4: I love it. That was his name.
Speaker 3: That is okay, good for him. That is a fro man bro.
Speaker 4: Look your boy has not.
Speaker 2: I don't know, maybe I don't think Tiffany is a is a Jewish name, but I mean maybe that was a stage name. To my knowledge, that was his actual legal name. But yeah, he was just got that John c Riley hare that that Bob rossfrow going on. And you'll see because we have videos of him. As a matter of fact, some of his videos are still up on YouTube to this day, and I'm sure they've been you know, modernized in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 4: But he he was one of the most just doing it for the for the truly, for the love of the game.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 4: So let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Clay Tiffany's unusual appearance and voice were the epitome of a smirk, underscored by his signature catchphrase, all right, yeah that you'll understand, I understand it. Basically, he'd be making a point, all right, and so I'm just gonna say this, why don't we do it this way?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 3: After everything he said.
Speaker 4: Essentially think of mister Mackie.
Speaker 3: Okay, he was really what I thought about it.
Speaker 2: I was like, yeah, standing tall, his blazing red afro, permanently scowling face and wardrobe that always looked cold. From the rack labeled nineteen fifties muck racking reporter at the local community theater wardrobe closet.
Speaker 4: He was awesome.
Speaker 3: The red afro. Oh man, he's a fucking ginger doo on top of everything.
Speaker 4: Oh he had the full on ginger frow going on.
Speaker 3: Dude, this guy is just awesome.
Speaker 4: Oh he's I love him. I absolutely love it.
Speaker 2: And then when we hear about what he was talking about and the way he wasn't like pulling punches like you know.
Speaker 4: They say some police officer.
Speaker 2: So no, he's like, oh, by the way, this guy John Smith, where's the justice that judge a brum and this And it's like, oh, oh no, you're just calling them out.
Speaker 3: He's he's here for all the smoke and then some oh yes.
Speaker 2: So Timfany was relentless. His diatribes were part Perry Mason and part Perry White. A punacious fearless led to him or fearlessness led him into constant verbal, legal, and sadly violent physical confrontations with elected officials and public servants throughout the small village of Briarcliff Manor in Westchester County, New York. So he was also recklessly tough. Clay never let anyone intimidate him, sometimes to his detriment. Mayor, commissioner, judge clerk, and police departments all exchanged shots with him. Even the Westchester County District Attorney and later Fox Spectacle and currently US Attorney for the District of Columbia, Janine Piro, heard him loudly, publicly and obnoxiously.
Speaker 4: You do you know, Janine Piro?
Speaker 3: I actually don't. I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 4: You know what we're gonna I'm gonna show her for just a second.
Speaker 3: I do not know who this is, but.
Speaker 2: I promise you will as soon as you see a picture of her. Oh oh yes, Janine Piro. He took shots at her, and she acknowledged him enough to fire back. Not actual, not actual, like gunshots.
Speaker 3: Like okay, God, I'm terrible with names people. I know that a lot of people are gonna like crash out because I'm terrible with names. I'm not gonna lie. I'm I'm terrible with people that I know, and they tell me their names and I'm like, what is your name again? Faces I'll remember forever, so just don't judge me. But that's the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, damn.
Speaker 2: At the time, that was the Westchester County District Attorney. Later she became and actually is of this moment, is still the US attorney for the District of Columbia.
Speaker 3: Man, he had some fucking balls on him.
Speaker 2: Oh, like the guy left his fucks back in seventy five where he found that suit, and like.
Speaker 3: He's in Afro.
Speaker 4: Man, that's it. We're just here. We're doing the most.
Speaker 3: I love this guy already.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So Janine Pierre heard from him loudly, publicly, and obnoxiously, and some of those shots.
Speaker 4: Were nearly deadly.
Speaker 2: Briarcliffe police officer Nick Tartaglioni was often the target of Clay's accusations of corruption, civil rights violations, violence, and intimidations, pretty much anything a novelist or screenwriter might throw into the mix to create a character of a quote unquote bad cop. Nick did not like that and allegedly assaulted Tiffany several times, once beating him nearly to death. This attack triggered an FBI investigation, a major lawsuit with a significant settlement in Clay's favor, and Tartaglioni's dismissal from the police force, a dismissal that was later reversed with Tartaglioni being reinstated and receiving back pay.
Speaker 3: So so the mob got him rehired and and got back pay for it.
Speaker 2: We shouldn't sidestep this. He won the case, he got awarded two hundred thousand dollars because this guy, this cop who like is the epitome of a caricature of a bad cop with mob ties. It wasn't like just hypotheticals confirmed this guy was dirty. The FBI investigated him, found it all to be accurate. Clay Tiffany won a settlement over it. Then he gets reinstated as a cop later on and got back paid for the whole thing. Because again, mafia ties are real, and this is a whole This is the whole reason why Clay Tiffany was even talking about him in the first place. So tartag Leoni went on to bigger and worse headlines, including when we're gonna get to in a minute. Four bodies found at home of ex briarcliff Man or cop Nick tartag Leoni's estate.
Speaker 3: Four people at his home. He killed four people at his home.
Speaker 4: He buried them on his own land.
Speaker 3: Oh, because that's smart, Like, come on, you're a fucking cop, like, oh no.
Speaker 4: It's even worse. One guy he strangled to death with the zip tie and then made the other three watch. Then he made them dig their own graves and then execution style shot them. All. We're gonna get to it all. We're gonna get to it all. Find that out, okay, because they found the bodies.
Speaker 3: Okay, you know what, we'll get to it.
Speaker 4: We'll get to him. Amazing.
Speaker 2: And then more recently, Epstein told lawyers that sellmate Nicholas TARTAGLIONI quote unquote roughed him up. So Clay tiffany way back in the day was calling out this guy for all of this shit. Little did anybody know just how deep and connected this dude would get. Because keep in mind, the same jail where Jeffrey Epstein was being housed is the same prison where John Gotti, at one point in time, was being hailed. This was the high profile prison of New York. So to find that this dirty cop with all of these mob ties also was there and happened to be a selly with jeff Epstein.
Speaker 3: I wonder how many mobsters were at Ebstein's parties and shit in helping provide girls or kind of last was using them.
Speaker 2: I feel like probably not a lot of them. There was probably some, for sure, but mobsters can they're already a part of the criminal underground. They don't have to go to like a third party to find the shit they want. They could just go get it.
Speaker 3: Well, there is I mean, I wouldn't say it's a theory because there's a lot of evidence supporting it, but there is a lot of conversation about Epstein being one of like the most well known person throughout the world that had connections everywhere that was like the middle person that would have parties or host things to where you know, big the big wigs would be exchanging things in between themselves and he would be collecting dirt on all of them, so that way it was an insurance policy. I could see a few I could see a situation as to why this particular person was put in the cell with Epstein and that he quote unquote roughed him up.
Speaker 4: I e.
Speaker 3: Hey, you better shut the fuck up or we're gonna kill you vibes. Yeah, I could see that.
Speaker 2: But I could see the mafia being the ones to uh do the dirty deeds of the actual wealthy elites. Of the world, which is not something that they have been newcomers to by any means.
Speaker 3: Or maybe one of their kids decided to, you know, go to a part and there's some evidence and so, you know, to protect theirs, it's very possible.
Speaker 2: You got to keep in mind though, the mafia lost a lot of their footing for lack of better words, in the late seventies and early eighties when Rico became a thing. Right, so after the mid eighties to the early nineties, a lot of mafia families were forced to go legitimate, which is why casinos became more and more prevalent of a thing, and some of them got involved.
Speaker 3: With the Mafria was like as as big as it was, Oh, you know that it is still heavily present. The underbelly of the world is dark and ever reaching.
Speaker 4: But as far as the Italian mafia, though.
Speaker 2: They lost a lot of their power because of Rico, they still have their criminal elements for sure, of course, not on paper or anything. A lot of it going into illegal sports, gambling, extortion, racketeering. A lot of the families have actually gone against the drug narrative al together other because they see it as bad for business and it's just it's messy start to finish. And then whenever you get involved with that, you have to make deals with the Latina community, you have to deal with the black community, you have to deal with all this. And like the Italians are super super tight knit, they don't like outsiders.
Speaker 4: They will on occasion be okay with a Jew.
Speaker 2: And that's like wild for them, okay, because they're the ones that do the books.
Speaker 4: But and that's not like a thing that's all the way back to.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I'm trying to think of the guy's name who was a Lucky Luciano's homie, uh Meyer Lanski, who was the accountant for the Five Family Commission and later was the head of the Jewish mafia as well.
Speaker 4: But that's this is way way, way, way way way back in the day.
Speaker 2: So whenever Rico came around, a lot of mafia families had to start going legitimate. But you still had your bruisers, you still had your your street guys that would be doing the things and the stuff the dirt, if you will.
Speaker 3: For those that don't know what Rico is, do you want to explain that really quick?
Speaker 2: Nico is I'm trying to remember the actual the acronym for it. Matter of fact, I'm just google that real quick RICO case meaning, so basically it is what brought down organized crime. Okay, So a RICO case involves prosecuting individuals for participating in an enterprise like a gang, corporation, or political group, through a pattern of racketeering activity, committing at least two specific crimes like fraud, bribery, or drug dealing within ten years. So RICO stands for the Racketeer, Influenced and Corrupt Organization Act. So basically, it wasn't just you're arresting this one guy for dealing drugs or being a pimp or whatever the case is. If you found out that he was connected with an affiliate group, a gang of some types that was more than just a couple of street thugs. It actually had a real hierarchy and rank and file structure to it.
Speaker 4: You could throw RICO onto it. And that is what truly brought down the mob.
Speaker 2: That's what's brought down a lot of motorcycle clubs, that's what brought down a lot of different family organized crime groups in America anyway. So RICO pretty much killed the mafia in the United States.
Speaker 4: The glory days for the.
Speaker 2: Mafia, you would argue would be the forties, fifties, sixties, and you could argue the seventies, but at that point, I don't want to go into a hole mafia spin on this. But in the seventies they basically closed the books, meaning that they were not taking any more members to become what's called made men or like official members of these families. They closed the books and the only way that you could get inducted into it was if an older guy died and they needed to fill the position it was. There's a lot of there's a lot of nuances to all of this, but that's not what this episode's about. My point is, though Clay Tiffany was absolutely calling these things out way back, got confirmed that it was all correct, and then somehow this guy still ended up going and committing some Hanus acts, becoming Jeffrey Epstein's selly. Yeah, le's just dive into it more here. So, Clay Tiffany passed away in March of twenty fifteen. Concerned neighbors notified police when they hadn't seen him for a few weeks.
Speaker 4: He had no known family.
Speaker 2: His vast archive of videotapes of Dirge for Charlatan's remains unavailable, however, and effort is underway to convert them to digital and produce a documentary on the life of the most fantastic citizen journalist community Gadfly.
Speaker 4: Few people ever saw. I hope to see it completed and shared.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this is like some of his archives, just VHS tapes of his his show man.
Speaker 4: It's incredible.
Speaker 2: Tiffany told the truth as he saw it. Even crazy people can be right sometimes. But Tiffany's problem was that it all got lost in the paranoid noise.
Speaker 3: So since be very paranoia, like you have paranoia pretty bad.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, whenever you call out cops and then they come knock on your door and beat the fuck out of you multiple times, I could understand you checking over your shoulder as you like, oh yeah, you know. It's not like he was saying, like the helicopters are flying again. To my knowledge, he wasn't like an avid rug user or anything. But you pissed in the wrong cheerios multiple times and then didn't stop whenever they were trying to send you a message. You should keep your you know, keep your wits about you, I get it.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: The the author rather says, interesting.
Speaker 2: Since I first posted this piece, I have been contacted by multiple documentary filmmakers and investigative journalists interested in Clay Tiffany's story. These inquiries have raised some interesting questions. How did Clay Tiffany really die?
Speaker 3: That's what I was wondering.
Speaker 4: He was just found dead in his home. No one knows, no knew.
Speaker 3: Autopsy was done.
Speaker 2: After two weeks. It was very hard to get an autopsy done. They say that he may have been dead in his home for two weeks. Four people realize the smell.
Speaker 3: But that's not the case. There's bodies that disintegrate. It had like halfway and they're chewed up bodies. And no, that's people that steady bone, steady bones all the way back like that.
Speaker 4: Okay, we're gonna learn more. We're gonna learn more. I don't want to give too too much away here. Maybe that's just gonna be one of those mysteries that never gets solved.
Speaker 3: Who knows or they killed him in just you know, that's whatever.
Speaker 2: Right, Because keep in mind, if the mafia was involved with the FBI operation and the local police officers, what's to say that the mafia wasn't involved with the corner right or the doctor performing the autopsy.
Speaker 3: Well, obviously they are if they have their hand and everything they're going to. You know, he must have really pissed off some people good enough, and maybe he was getting closer to some kind of truth while he was doing all of this digging, so I personally believe so.
Speaker 4: So then how did he really die?
Speaker 2: What other clay investigations touched deeper into the political and business worlds of Westchester County and beyond. A rewatching of another of his dirs for Charlatan's broadcast reveals a host of names around the forty minute mark who are now in very public national positions. So what happened all of Clay's tapes, recordings, his files, his connections. Just how many nerves did he get on during his escapades? And where are the dirs for Charlatan's tapes? Will they ever reappear? I don't think Klay Tiffany, our investigative reporter and world class gadfly, would let these questions go unexamined. All right anyway, So let's get into this little video clip here. This is from himself, thedors for Charlatan's Show, episode fifty three, as a matter of fact, where he goes in on the situation at hand and y'all tell me what you think about this. He doesn't exactly pull punches. It's insane to see how prophetic these words actually became, because if I'm not mistaken, this is right after his first beating.
Speaker 4: But we'll see. Let's go in here.
Speaker 5: By the way, congratulations, I'm being facetious to the state legislature for all the nincompoopery that they committed in the last few weeks, including the fact that they've taken away the power from the New York City Police Chief to go after bad cops, and they've left it to a commission, making it much harder to have anything done. Okay, Jack Henry Abbott. Men with low intelligence did not become enraged over injustice. They question nothing and accept everything said and done to them. Men with low intelligence do not become enraged over injustice. They question nothing and accept everything said and done to them.
Speaker 2: Okay, So I'm gonna let it keep playing for just a minute, but I wanted everybody to hear at least that clip where you can tell he's not some sort of a and on this evening's edition. It's a he's not like a news anchor, you know, he's he's not exactly a podcaster either. He's he's just he's from New York, so he's got a New York accident.
Speaker 3: But the way that his speech pattern and some of what he's saying, I'm not kidding you. I've heard that before in some of Trump's speeches.
Speaker 4: Interesting, Leah, you listen.
Speaker 3: To it, if you the start of it, I'm telling you, like he Trump has actually said that in the way that he's in the same speech pattern. It sounds just like Trump.
Speaker 2: And also like the picture didn't really do him justice. Listening to him. His whole fro perfectly quafft, I might add, it.
Speaker 3: Is very round for those that are not looking it is. It is very thick, luscious quoft of a round hedgehog fro.
Speaker 2: And I mean he's got that permanent scowl, his high just dishoveled look.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely looked like he like threw his clothes on that are too big for him, that don't really kind of fit, like he kind of just is over life and just you know what, this is some shit here. It is that's the vibe I'm getting from him right now.
Speaker 2: And instead of taking to the radio, instead of becoming a you know, an article h writer for the newspaper. No, he's like, fuck it, I'm just gonna put it on public access television and let the chips fall where it may.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, at least he was calling people out.
Speaker 4: Fuck it.
Speaker 2: This next is where he gets into the conversation of Clay Tartaglione, let's learn together get cult members?
Speaker 5: Oh why is Nick Tartaglione rogue Briar Cliff coup? According to my sources, and you'd be surprised where they pop up everywhere I go. Somebody's got something to tell me. And I appreciate all of you people that are coming up to me from Hastings to all the way up into the middle of Connecticut now telling me tales. All right? Could it be that Pete police officer Nicky Nasty Tartaglione is attempting get this folks to get back on the Mount Vernon police force.
Speaker 4: That's where he started.
Speaker 5: Remember, he went from Mount Vernon to Yonkers and according to a police source, he had to leave Yonkers because of illegal activity involving him and his family. Then he went up to Palling and of course Briarcliffe hired him four.
Speaker 2: Also, we're gonna mention another member of his family who confirmed was a coppo for the Banano crime family.
Speaker 4: So that's not even like a crazy thing.
Speaker 2: He just said, no, no, no, This guy had actual blood ties to a street captain of a known mafia family who later turned snitch.
Speaker 4: We're going to talk about it more in a bit here. Let's go.
Speaker 5: My place is in about four and a half years, has Nikki tartag Leone been told by putative police chief Ron Trainam and or other Briarcliffe village personnel such as Lynn maccrum or mayor Austin to get out as soon as possible because eventually the public awareness of all of Nick's misconduct, revealed by your investigative reporter En Durs for the Charlatan shows will become too much, even for Briarcliffe, which never charged Ron Langer. Remember, even Briarcliffe won't be able to cover it up. Remember, Nick Tartaglion stands accused of harassing and worse of a twenty six year old woman at the scene of an accident, of coercing her through unethical means to give her her phone number under duress and then harassing her, her mother, her stepfather on the phone for months, and then Detective pug Lease very possibly filed a false report on this. If Trustee Peter Burrow is to be believed said false report by Detective pug Lease exonerates according to Peter Burrow's description of it, this report exonerates the miscreant Tartaglione.
Speaker 6: Mayor Keith Austen.
Speaker 5: Of course, continues to cover this up. Nick Tartaglione also threatened me, sent me to the hospital, and told me he is connected to the mob. On three twenty five, ninety seven, Nick Tartaglione stalked me with a witness witnessing this. On May seventeenth, nineteen ninety seven, yet at the behest of a D eight Lynn Ferrell putative, Judge Fred Weinstein issued an order of protection against me in regard to this rogue cop Nick Tartaglione. Anyway, Nicky Boy told the young woman at the scene of the accident that the reason that he left Mount Vernon in Yonker's police departments was because there was too much crime and it was too dangerous. Poor baby. Could it be that in Yonkers in Mount Vernon there are too many blacks and Latinos who emasculated NICKI even though he had the gun. From an eyewitness from an eyewitness. How about the following in regard to the textbook psyche of rogue cop Nick Tartaglion. Apparently, Nick, according to the source, and some other reprobate cops, were flashing this is a while back. They're police badges to get freebies at a notorious strip joint in New York City in Queens. I believe the name of the place is Goldfingers or some such. Even though they were from Westchester. They're flashing their badges or doing it metaphorically. But even in this less than wholesome I should say environment. According to my source, Nick Tartaglion and his other debouched cops who were on the take overdid it and made such ludicrous demands and behaved so abominably that the extortionate, venal iniquitous cops were giving the bum's rush from the strip joint. They were asking for too much lap dancing and stuff like that. I wonder if Nick has flashed his Briarcliffe police badge to get into other strip joints.
Speaker 4: Aren't you proud of that?
Speaker 5: People in Briarcliffe.
Speaker 4: You don't know where what that badge has touched.
Speaker 5: Possibly, So when Nicky finally leaves, I would hope that they clean and excume all all the stuff that he wore and his badge and everything.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so your boy is just out here calling him out by name.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he's He's calling him out for everything.
Speaker 2: And not just him, his known affiliates, the judges that are involved in this, other detectives, other cops. I mean, he's out here doing the absolute most, you know, and and god bless, I mean, I completely understand that, to be honest with you, he's over it. And he had already gotten beat up by him once before he even made that post that video, So yeah, and we heard it straight from him. This guy is an absolute piece of shit start to finish. And just like the article we read a moment ago, he is a caricature of what a novelist would write about in a book, where it's like, this is the bad cop. What does he look like, what does he sound like? What does he act like? Who's his affiliations? This is literally the guy. It's yeah, that's can.
Speaker 3: Believe you called him out like that. He's just like, you know what, fuck you fuck this.
Speaker 4: And at Goldfingers, that's a very well known strip club.
Speaker 3: That is a very well known strip club. I'm surprised that, you know, he just really didn't care. I guess of what would happen to him, especially since the mob ties. I mean, yeah, they didn't have the same kind of strength, but they still got to him.
Speaker 2: They did, they eventually did, but again that was after the first beating.
Speaker 3: I don't know who told them, like, who who told who? I wonder like the public access, I'm just wondering that not a lot of people probably watched it, so I wonder how they found out. Specifically, if he was producing that many tapes, he must have called him out on like damn near every single one to be like, you are doing this.
Speaker 2: He had he had a bit of an obsession with him, not just him, though there was judge he called out. We talked about Jane Piro. He called her out like.
Speaker 3: It was heard that she was really shady back in the day.
Speaker 2: She you know, I don't know that for a fact, but our boy Clay Tiffany absolutely had some dirt on her at one point, and you know how that goes. Next thing, you know, Trump's in office and this former New York attorney is now the attorney for the DC because yep, hmmm, crazy how that works out.
Speaker 3: Yep. Anyway, it's all about who you know, who's back you scratch.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent. And again he's talking about nineteen ninety seven. Yeah, they had a restraining order put against Nick for him.
Speaker 3: It's a long time ago for this to all kind of make it circle back to Epstein.
Speaker 2: So m yep, it absolutely does. But let's get into the next article here, good cult members. Now we are gonna shift over to another article where there's actually the original documents for the uh, what's the word I'm going for restraining orders that were being put on Nick Tartaglione. Tartaglioni, however you want to pronounce it on behalf of Clay Tiffany. So I'm gonna go ahead and share the screen one mon another again and let's learn about this together, good cult members. All right, So this is from Johanna Schwartz dot net slash Clay Tiffany. Let's get into it here. In the village of Briarcliffe, Manor, a tony suburb outside of New York City. Everybody knew Clay Tiffany growing up in the nineteen sixties. Tiffany was a Briarcliffe Manor High School basketball legend. His name is still etched on a plaque in the trophy case that commemorates the school's thousand point scores wow by the time. By the time I met Tiffany in two thousand and two, he was in his fifties and Briarcliffe Manor residents knew him as the village gadfly over the six feet or over six feet tall, white and with an unruly crown of red curly hair. Clay Tiffany spent his days as a self proclaimed independent journalist, uncovering local practices he considered unfair or unlawful and complaining about them to local officials and at village council meetings. Okay Tiffany also shared the fruits of his investigative labor on his remarkably named public access television show for the Charlatans. On a March afternoon in nineteen ninety seven, Tiffany was pulled over by a Briarcliff man Or police officer he did not recognize the officer. Nick Tartaglione, had recently been hired by the department. With bulging muscles in a deep tan, Tartaglione stuck out as much as Tiffany did in a briarcliff manner. According to Tiffany, Tartaglione approached his car and said through the open window that he heard Tiffany liked Mulliana's or Mulliana's, Mulinya's whatever, it's a derogatory Italian slang for black people, and then said I'm connected with the mob. I can have you taken care of any time I want. Feeling threatens, Tiffany got out of the car and, standing several feet away, said that he was afraid of Tartaglione and was going to flag down the next car he saw and give the driver the name of a friend a call. When Tiffany got a car to stop and started speaking with the driver, officer Tartaglione grabbed Tiffany and slammed him into the police.
Speaker 4: Car and handcuffed him.
Speaker 2: Tiffany quickly turned his investigative attentions to Tartaglione, and it turned out there was a lot to investigate. Tiffany learned that Tartaglione had beaten up people while employed as an officer in neighboring jurisdictions and had left those jobs under suspicious circumstances. Tiffany then started reporting what he found out about Tartaglione on Dirge of the Charlatans or Dirge for the Charlatans rather that apparently got under Tartaglione's skin. Over the next two and a half years, Officer Tartaglione assaulted Tiffany three more times, the assaults growing more extreme with every encounter. The final time, Tartaglione maced Tiffany and punched and kicked him, yelling you can't tell lies about me on your television show. Officer Tartaglione broke Tiffany's orbital bone and several ribs, landing him in the hospital. We actually have a video clip of that that we're gonna show here in a bit. Tiffany sued Tartaglione and the village of Briarcliff Manor. During litigation, Tartaglione offered to settle the claims against him for two hundred thousand dollars Soon thereafter, he wrote a letter to the Defense Council explaining that Tiffany wanted to know where the money was coming from Tartaglione himself or the village.
Speaker 4: I assumed the.
Speaker 2: Money was coming from Tartaglione. The village had fired Tartaglione and was arguing during litigation that his assaults of Tiffany were outside the scope of his employment. But in the end, after Tiffany had accepted the money, Briarcliffe Manner revealed that its insurer had written the check.
Speaker 4: And I was shocked.
Speaker 2: Why would Briarcliffe Manners Ensure pay six figures to settle a case against an officer that they had fired? Why would Briarcliffe Manners Ensure paid to settle a case against an officer they argued was acting outside of the scope of their employment. Chapter ten of Shielded Helps explained why. So now on screen, this is a twenty five long page document about the situation, which we're not going to read the entire thing, but the introduction to this I also think is pretty substantial. So this is from the fourth amended court complaint Jury demand Clayton Tiffany or Tiffany Clayton I guess m this action arises from vicious, cruel and continuous acts of police brutality and the conspiracy to cover them up. This action for monies damage against the Village of Briarcliffe Keith Austin individually as Mayor of the Village of Briarcliffe Manor, and the Police Department of Briarcliffe Manor, Tartaglione, Ronald Tranham, Lawrence Adamittus, and Michael Bassett individuals and as officers of the Village of Briarcliffe Manor's Police Department. Committee acts under the color of law, acting within the course and scope of their employment, and deriving plaintiff or depriving plaintiff of rights secured by the Constitution and laws of the United States and the State of New York. Long story short, There's a twenty five page court document that basically talks about all of the complaints that were being levied against them, and there's even dates and times on all these things. On or about September third, nineteen ninety nine, on the motion of District Attorney of Westchester County, the aforesaid false charge was dismissed by the City of Yonkers Court defendant tartag Leone's conduct in bringing the f foresaid charges against plaintiff constituted a malicious prosecution.
Speaker 4: It goes on, it goes.
Speaker 2: On and on and on and on and on, twenty five pages of just everything that could be brought on for this.
Speaker 3: So why did they pay out the settlement? That's a great question he never actually got answered. Why they decided to pay out for a cop that no longer was there, for a cop.
Speaker 2: That they acknowledged was outside of his jurisdiction, And like, why wouldn't you first of all, why wouldn't you just charge the guy himself if he was in the wrong, he was the one that committed a crime.
Speaker 4: Yeah, usually that's how that goes.
Speaker 2: Why would the city itself, their insurance pay for.
Speaker 3: That unless it's bought and paid for and he was highly protected.
Speaker 4: So yes, yes, absolutely, which by his own emission, he was mob connected.
Speaker 3: So there you have it, Like who announces that the first thing you say, I am with the mob? It's like, wait, what, well, first rule fight club bro.
Speaker 4: And he also is going after this guy who he knows has a television show.
Speaker 3: I mean he must have. He must have been sent there, like strategically sent there. Yeah, so that way he could shut this one random guy up in this little podunk town.
Speaker 4: I guess.
Speaker 2: I guess so Emory Celly Cuddy brickin' off and a baby. Excuse me, Uh, this is a letter to MJ. Reset. I'm sorry. Magistrate Judge Lisa Margaret Smith, United States Courthouse for the Southern District of New York. Dear Magistrate Judge Smith, as this court is aware, Clay Tiffany accepted a two hundred thousand and one dollar rule sixty eight offered by defendant Nicholas tartag Leone on June twenty four, two thousand and three. At the time Tiffany accepted the rule sixty eight offer, it was the plaintiff's council expedition that Tartaglione would pay Tiffany out of approximately the three hundred thousand in back pay.
Speaker 4: He was owed to the village of Briarcliffe, manor.
Speaker 3: What is the village? They keep talking, You keep saying the village.
Speaker 4: Just so it's speaking no, no, not a.
Speaker 3: County, it's like a city, Okay. So because it keeps saying the village, I'm like, what the fuck is the village.
Speaker 2: So Briarcliffe Manor is not. It's not a subdivision, and it's not.
Speaker 3: A is it like the village in Florida?
Speaker 4: Okay, there you go, So that's a village, it's not.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it's.
Speaker 2: Not its own independent city. But it's a lot more than just a neighborhood a town. It's smaller than a town.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's smaller than a town, but it's at least somewhat like a town.
Speaker 4: It's its own municipality legally speaking.
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, well that makes more sense. But man, you're talking about that's tiny of a place, and this you'd warranted that much attention from these people.
Speaker 2: And then the cop himself got back paid three hundred k, and then the city itself paid out your boy, Tiffany two hundred k. So the city is now out five hundred k for a rogue cop beating the shit out of a.
Speaker 3: Guy, a random citizen. So you know, it's definitely in the entire town, I guess is bought and paid for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, basically, sayway, there's a three page document. If anybody wants to look at it themselves, you definitely can. I'm not the best at reading legal documents and things, but I also thought that this was very much worth our time and energy.
Speaker 4: Two.
Speaker 3: By the way, that picture is so horrible of him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's like an artist rendition, but a very bad one.
Speaker 3: It's so bad. He looks crazy like, he looks disheveled, he looks like he's mentally ill. And I wonder if that's the point of that whole thing, is to make him look like this. Oh, okay, more so than he did.
Speaker 4: But that was the point. He knew what he looked like, and he was completely, very much.
Speaker 2: Had myself there. He was completely aware of what he looked like. But this guy looks a whole lot more like this guy okay than that first video. Yeah, I will say that his fro has been trimmed down a bit in this one.
Speaker 4: But you know what, let's hear Clay talk more about this.
Speaker 2: Clay Tiffany talks about the X COP Nicholas tartek Leone and Linda Manjano connection.
Speaker 4: Here's the thing. In this video, he actually.
Speaker 2: Confronts him outside and there's witnesses including his father and his lawyer and media. There's an actual news anchor who refuses to listen to the guy who just went to court against this dude.
Speaker 3: Wow, Okay, it's mind blowing.
Speaker 2: Cult members. If you're not watching this on Patreon, first of all, what are you doing? Come check us on Patreon so you can see what we're talking about here. Secondly, let's watch this together because it's blatant corruption start to finish, especially when you know that this is an alleged reputable reporter for the news who refuses to listen to Clay Tip knowing what just took place at the court case.
Speaker 4: It's it's wild.
Speaker 7: Check this out, Mangano or Bill Reynolds. It's incredible. She's bragged about following Linda, about following Bill Reynolds and harassing him. So when Linda Mangano said regarding Sergeant green And he should drop dead, I once again say, Sergeant green And should pay close attention. Now let's go back to what I look like after Nick tartagli On, whom Linda Mangano has on at least two occasions now asked the Austin Village Board to get to give Nick Tartaglion a humanitarian award. Can my man in the other room put up the video where the same video that you had on before I had it stopped, and can you put on my man in the other room. The video of what I look like after the Nick tar tagleone beat me up the fourth time? All right, see that?
Speaker 1: See that?
Speaker 4: This is the guy.
Speaker 2: This is Clayton Tiffany or clay Tiffany after the first time. Oh my god, allegedly second who even knows honestly, but like he.
Speaker 3: Looks so bad, like he got the shit beat out of him.
Speaker 2: And this woman is still saying that Nick Tartaglione deserves a humanitarian award from the city.
Speaker 4: What I keep mind, this guy committed no crime.
Speaker 3: He has His face is so swollen. Cult members that aren't looking. His face is so completely swollen it's distorted. His lips are completely stolen, stolen, swollen. Yeah, his teeth looks like they got broke. His nose looks like it got broke. His eyes are his one is swollen shut, the other one's barely open as well. I mean it's overall facial trauma to the max.
Speaker 4: This is when he had the broken orbital bone and several broken ribs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he definitely got the shit rocked out of him.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and when you see a picture of this guy here in a bit.
Speaker 2: He looks like he wanted to be a body like an actual competition by builder like this, he hitn't like some overweight donut munch and coffee.
Speaker 3: He's taking that trend. Oh yes, no, no no, this life is just definitely all about it.
Speaker 2: This is in the nineties, you know what I'm saying. This is back when like Mark McGuire was on that ship. This is that like horse tranquilizer shit they were on back in the day.
Speaker 3: Last year.
Speaker 4: Makes you go crazy crazy, So let's keep going here.
Speaker 7: And I have pictures taken by the FBI that are worse.
Speaker 2: All right, So this is him confronting him outside of the Mayor's office.
Speaker 5: Are there any other reporters besides twelve?
Speaker 4: Are you a reporter? Which paper are you?
Speaker 1: Stacy?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: Hi, bagle own. And that's what gets back because the last time he almost killed me.
Speaker 3: I love how he just walks up to him.
Speaker 4: He died me.
Speaker 3: Oh you exciting? Oh they purposely, Oh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that is the guy, and he's not stepping out for obvious reasons. And you see they're all laughing at Clay, the guy who just got the ship beat out of him. Sent to the hospital.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they don't give a fuck.
Speaker 5: They're a reporter here with the camera guy from twelve, Why you might want to talk to the guy that's attacking me on almost killed twice?
Speaker 7: That's me.
Speaker 5: I can't give you some allegation though, I can't go do you mean purely my allegations? It's enough to have the FBI investigating them.
Speaker 4: I can't talk to you.
Speaker 5: You can't talk to me.
Speaker 3: Oh right now, you're willing the camera.
Speaker 6: I don't know you're gonna use all.
Speaker 3: That against me.
Speaker 5: You got your camera on me, pal, I'm not afraid of people camera and me taping me. You want me to turn off the camera?
Speaker 4: I was that what you mean?
Speaker 3: So even the reporter who is there to get the end, just like totally unfazed. Homies with them, obviously Italian, obviously their buddy.
Speaker 2: Obviously, And he's like, I can't talk to you. That's just your allegation. Like allegation, bro, I just got out of the hospital. The investigating this guy. Are you fucking kidding me?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so he's just like, I don't tell you, man, whatever. It just it gets worse think about it.
Speaker 5: Briar Cliff is just didn't put him up on charges for assaulting and trying to kill me twice, plus he beat me up two other times. And and there's about ten or eleven victims in paul In, New York, according to Ken Lynch interested and briar Cliff protected him.
Speaker 4: Is that his father?
Speaker 5: Well, I'd like to I'd like to know how he was brought up.
Speaker 1: She's just done.
Speaker 4: You heard him. That was start taking the own saying you got big because you deserved it.
Speaker 3: Oh man, He openly admitted to it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, on camera, on camera, but the news anchors weren't rolling.
Speaker 3: Just now, that's obviously not I like how he calls out the dad too. Yoisha's shit son.
Speaker 4: Basically, I want to know how I was raised. Your asshole son has tried killing me twice, you know. But hey, whatever did you hear that?
Speaker 7: Was that a briar Cliff cop?
Speaker 4: Yeah, didn't here it is. Wait, I'll get the guy. They don't even have to hide it in briar Cliff.
Speaker 5: It's clan country.
Speaker 4: It's clan country, is what he said.
Speaker 2: I mean again, it's incredible that even the media, knowing that there was an open FBI investigation going on at that time, still decided like, ah, we're not gonna talk to you, pal, Sorry, but why because he's the local public access conspiracy guy calling out the corruption.
Speaker 3: I mean, but he was a baseball not baseball basketball hero or you know, at least awesome. And then it didn't sound like he was considered crazy crazy.
Speaker 4: I mean, yeah, he's not.
Speaker 2: He's not crazy for sure, but still it's it's heartbreaking. So now we're gonna actually read this, uh this article from briar Cliff.
Speaker 4: Itself the Daily Voice, if you will, Clay Tiffany noted Northern Westchester gadfly found dead.
Speaker 3: You had asked, what, yea, what is the gadfly?
Speaker 4: I think that this might be a term meaning like, uh, not like.
Speaker 3: Crazy conspiracy theorists.
Speaker 2: I think, so it's not like the old town crier or anything like that, but basically like the town, the crazy one, the hair brained. Okay, yeah, So Clay Tiffany, and a Scening resident who hosted his own public access show dirsh for Charlatan's, was found dead in his a Scening home on Thursday, March twenty sixth Let's get into it here. Tiffany, who died of natural causes, could have been dead for two weeks. According to News twelve, he was sixty nine or seventy years old. They don't even know, they don't even know. Tiffany was a perennial candidate for the Briarcliff Board of Education, running seven times, though never winning. He sued the village of Briarcliffe Manor numerous times, including after he claimed a police officer, Nicholas Tartaglione, assaulted him. In two thousand and four, Jerry Smith, the president of the Ossining NAACP, was convicted of second degree harassment after an alleged altercation with Tiffany. According to iohud dot com, I don't know so apparently, keep in mind he was he was going after everybody, even the president of the local NAACP chapter geez, so like hell yeah.
Speaker 3: I mean he took this and was like, I'm not letting it go till everyone knows what happened.
Speaker 4: When we see corruption, we gonna talk about it.
Speaker 2: No matrivs from the Italian mafia or from the you know, the upscale blacks of the community. Whatever the he said, there's corruption in Buffoonery going down, I'm gonna talk about it on the show. I like him I really do. Yorktown resident Bruce Apar, who hosts his own public access show, said Tiffany epitomized the intent and practice of public access television to give voice to anyone and everyone who wishes to share ideas and thoughts and yes, grievances, petty and perceive. Though some they may be he may have been obnoxious and obstrapracious, obst obstrepperous, Okay, obstreppers, but there's no law against either, which is accurate.
Speaker 3: I don't even know that where it is.
Speaker 4: Abstrepperous, abstreepers.
Speaker 3: Huh.
Speaker 2: Sean mcgaffee, general manager of Pleasantville pc TV, he said he didn't know Tiffany personally, but he saw a show. Public access is about the First Amendment rights. McGaffey said he certainly exercised those. He was very forceful. He used his freedom of speech to the fullest extent, and that was him. So again, they don't really know how he died. They just said it was natural causes and they walked away from that.
Speaker 3: That's like the blanket term. They probably would have thrown another COVID if they had a chance.
Speaker 2: If it was during COVID, it absolutely would have a COVID death. COVID death, There's no two ways about that. But anyway, now let's get into this snitch situation, this familial tie to your boy Tartaglione and the Banana crime family.
Speaker 4: Now, I'm not gonna read the entire article here. This is from the New York Post.
Speaker 2: But Banano snitch says he didn't actually kill anyone, So let's talk about it here. The Banano coppo turned Canary James Louis Tartaglione, also known as Big Lou shot Down, claims Tuesday that he murdered seven people during his time in the mob, saying he simply asked his bosses to whack the victims and didn't actually pull the trigger. As he testified against four mobsters on trial for loan sharking, drug dealing, and running illegally gab illegal gambling operations. The seventy eight year old Wise Guy is the prosecution's key witness in the trial against Vito Badamo, ernest A Yello and Anthony Skinny Santaro and Nicholas Nicki mouth Santaro, who inspired the characters played in the Late Bruno Kirby in the nineteen ninety seven film Donnie Brasco, did you offer did you ever yourself commit the act of killing? As Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Gary Galperin as he referred to the defensive claim that Tartaglion was not a reliable witness and that he was responsible for the deaths of several quote unquote made men in the Bonano crime family, including Cesaret Bonvitre in nineteen eighty four and the infamous Three Coppos murder in nineteen eighty one. For anybody who doesn't know what that is or the time frame that I'm talking about here, there was a war that took place and a content creator who I adore his content.
Speaker 4: His name is Michael Francis.
Speaker 2: He was a coppo, same as this guy, which is a street captain within the Colombo crime family. He got put away when there was a war going on. When he got out of jail, the war had already been over. But this was around this timeframe. So here's the deal in the mafia. It's not like you see in the movies in the twenties and thirties where you have like a hit squad that you send out to go silence some reporter somewhere you get some little what do they call desperado guy to do that. You find some guy that's down his luck and you offer him five k to go handle this for you, and if he makes it out of that fine, you give him the five bucks. If he doesn't and he gets arrested, you wash your hands of him. You never met the guy. You don't even know anything about him. It's one of these random drunks out there doing wild shit. That's how that goes. For the mafia. They take care of their own problems. When they authorize a hit, it's on somebody within their own family. That's how that goes. They keep all of their beef in house, and.
Speaker 4: It's completely against the rules for a member of one family to kill a member of an other family, even if there's beef, even if they have done something so egregious on the streets to where it warrants a death, The head of this family makes a phone call to the head of the other family. They discuss what needs to take place, and then that family will handle their own member in house.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's right. Even your own family will be the one to put the bullet in your own head. That is how the mafia does business.
Speaker 3: It sounds like Shakespeare to.
Speaker 4: Me, interestingly enough, you know, that's a lot of it.
Speaker 3: It definitely does sound a lot like Shakespeare to me, which which play and Juliette.
Speaker 4: Two houses both alike, and dignity and stature.
Speaker 9: M hmm.
Speaker 4: But that was the thing.
Speaker 2: They had so much turmoil in the streets for so long that the government finally said, if y'all do it one more time, then I'm throwing all you all asses in jail. So the mafia understood that that was how that went so, and that's that's not exactly a secret.
Speaker 4: Bondy means.
Speaker 2: They they've talked about this in so many documentaries and things like this, the all out family versus family war that went away after this war because of the amount of heat that it brought on everybody, the amount of bloodshed that it took place. It was bad for business, which if the mafia is one thing, they are about their business before anything else, and violence and blood in the streets is never good for business, right, It's just not. That's why they've also done the things that they've done and handled things in house. So anyway, the three Coppos murders in nineteen eighty one very famous killings that took place during this war. Tartaglione says, no I was there, that's it. Though, describing one incident from the mid nineties, Tartaglion said, he put in the word to have Charles Crazy Charlie Trevela murdered, but he later changed his mind, so I think I'd like to whack him out. Calling for salvator vitally and underboss to the Banano crime family. So the way that the rank structure works here, there's only four levels within crime families. You have the coppo to coppo or the down, which is like the boss, right, that's the boss under him. You have what's called underbosses. Think of these as like your generals in a sense, there's not a lot of them. These are like his immediate close circle of dudes that are the movers and shakers for the family. Of course, you have what's called the consiglieri, which is like his consultants, his console. He doesn't have any power, but he's also kind of the hand of the king, if you will. Under them, you have what's called your coppos or your captains, right, that's a tieme for captain, and they're the ones that run a crew of made men.
Speaker 4: Made men are what you might call your foot soldiers.
Speaker 2: They are absolutely indoctrinated members of the family, but they themselves are not.
Speaker 4: They don't hold any real power, but they.
Speaker 2: Themselves can run different operations and push different.
Speaker 4: Groups of guys. How can I put this? Think of them as like your sergeants.
Speaker 2: Okay, if we're going to talk military rank and file, here your street thugs that are out there committing crimes and things. These are like your privates. These are your e threes, e four's. They're out there doing the things. Your made men is like your sergeant or your staff in CEO. The street captain is kind of like your captain. Your underboss is more like your upper management. Let's talk like colonels in general status, and then above that is the boss. So that's how this goes. So this guy was a street captain. But anyway, so Tartaglione, that is not a common name. No, it's not even in the Italian circles. My first wife was Italian, and I got a pretty decent look at how the mafia works with her family. They were also very connected with mister Marsalis in New Orleans, which was the boss of New Orleans as far as the Mafia.
Speaker 4: Was concerned for decades.
Speaker 2: Yes, no, no, he's been dead for a while, but the Mafia doesn't have as much ruling in New Orleans as they once did. He was pretty much the last real don New Orleans. Yeah, everything that was legitimate. Everything now is very much above board. Now you have cartels that have come and other you know, like, uh, the black street gangs have taken over a lot of the sections of it. The Mafia is not going to be on the street pushing dope and pimping out women. They're worried about the casinos, They're worried about the sports betting. They're the high dollar crime kind of shit. But my point is, though, Tartaglione is not a common name, And if you're wondering if there's a connection between James Big Lou tartag Leone and our guy Nick cousins, they're literally cousins.
Speaker 4: So he has blood ties and beyond any shadow of any doubt to the Banano crime family, which is one of the big five families of New York.
Speaker 3: I actually don't know a bunch about mobs.
Speaker 4: I know, I know a good beating.
Speaker 3: I could tell, I could tell, I know those nerd things that you like.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, But I mean it's also it's interesting to me because especially in the world of crime, there have been so many things that have been transplanted. Right, Like, we didn't come up with Casa Nostra, which is the mafia in America that came over from Sicily. The only real crime syndication that America has had start to finish is American through and through is motorcycle clubs. And I love that, right, I mean I rode with the club at one point in time. Not a one percent or a outlaw club by any means, but I got a real good look at what that world's about.
Speaker 4: It was fun, not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: But also it's yeah, you have to pretty much just give your entire life to the organization at that point, which is what the mafia does as well. So looking into the mafia itself and the early early nineteen hundred's, the nineteen twenties, how Kennedy got so big, how so many big presidents were put in that position because of their mafia ties. New York City being what it is, Chicago, Boston, Philly, Pittsburgh, New Orleans, Vegas, San Francisco, Los Angeles.
Speaker 4: All of these cities got put on the map because of.
Speaker 3: The Okay, I didn't know that, to be honest with you.
Speaker 2: The only reason Vegas is the thing, yeah, is because of the Mafia, Okay, and Jimmy.
Speaker 3: Hoffa, I didn't. I mean, I know some of it, obviously. I've seen the movies and the TV shows and that kind of stuff, and I've heard the stories, but I've never been like super big in the looking into it.
Speaker 4: Oh, I love it. It's a whole thing. I geek out over. I absolutely do.
Speaker 2: I don't idolize these gentlemen for multiple reasons, but because of my weird geekness towards history and things, it just kind of ties in.
Speaker 4: But anyway, all right, good cult members. Sorry about a little bit.
Speaker 2: Of a continuity issue here. Situation came up. Long story short, Raven Lee is at her home studio. I am still at my home studio and we are continuing the episode.
Speaker 4: Shouldn't really be that big of a deal.
Speaker 2: But if it sounds like the audio is a little bit different, or that there was like a weird lag between things, that was why things happen. Things and stuff yeah, no, But anyway, all right, so we were talking about how there was obvious mafia connections to Homeboy in question. Now we are going to talk about it even further here, but before we get into that, we're going to read in on the Yonkers Times. Some of this has already been talked about, so we're not going to be getting into the entire article by any means, but continuing on with the story of Klay Tiffany Clay, Tiffany gadfly, truth teller, pest and movie star believe it or not, Like you know, we talked about earlier his show Dirsh for the Charlatans, which aired on the Oscening cable access studio in the late nineteen nineties. We talked about the accusations with Tartaglione. We talked about Tartaglione's obvious mafia connections, the FBI investigation where he won two hundred k from it, and he died in twenty fifteen a broken man, but did have a moment of notoriety in Westchester because of his public access shows, lawsuits and confrontations with Tartaglion. Tartaglion was fire then rehired by the briar Cliff Police Department. He later quote unquote retired and moved upstate where he became a drug dealer, eventually killing four of his drug partners. He was convicted of murder and is now currently serving multiple life sentences.
Speaker 4: Should throw that out, one for each of the people.
Speaker 3: He's so shocked. It's that he killed people, that he was a bad guy in the end.
Speaker 4: Who saw that coming, you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: But uh, I will say Kim said almost like he gave like a lot of heads up on that, right, But uh I will say that it's interesting the manner in which he killed these people. We have an article in a news clip. We're going to play in a bit to give it a lot better than I will. But it's brutal. It's very mafioso, believe it or not. The story of Tiffany and tartag Leone and Epstein has drawn the interest of Emmy Award winning producer Gary Cohen, who has created nine documentary films for ESPN's thirty for thirty series.
Speaker 4: This is his direct quote here.
Speaker 2: This is about free speech and how free speech isn't always pretty, but it's effective in keeping the public informed and the public servants accountable. Clay Tiffany was an ugly necessary part of the system, Cohen said. Clay did something that made the system work better, and there is a concern that we are losing that ability by the local press to hold people accountable for bad behavior. Tiffany was a voice, a true citizen journalist. While he wasn't right all the time, once in a while he hit a nerve that needs to be hit more. These voices are disappearing in this erosion that creates the need for Clay Tiffany, and the object lesson is Tartaglione. Clay was screaming that Tartaglione was a rogue cop before he was a drug dealer. He was an inconvenient truth to the system. That's a direct quote from your boy Cohen.
Speaker 3: Again, it was to be Netflix. That'd be like salivating to just get a hold of this bad boy and make a whole thing.
Speaker 2: Maybe now that more information is coming out with the Epstein stuff, maybe more people will start looking at Tartaglione, his cellmate who allegedly roughed him up and all these things, and maybe Clay Tiffany will get his second time in the sun.
Speaker 4: I hope.
Speaker 3: So anyway, I don't feel like he was a bad guy. I don't know the way that he spoke about him, it seemed like he was just like this horrible person. It's like he didn't seem like he was doing anything inherently evil or you know, terrible. Talking about conspiracies of what's going on.
Speaker 4: Not terrible, but he was.
Speaker 2: Continuing on the article, it says Riceman was one of many which Westchester residents who didn't care for Tiffany's antics. Tiffany had a bad habit of showing up unannounced to confront elected officials and journalists when he disagreed with what they were doing or weren't doing. Most people that knew Tiffany did not like him. Oh, I mean I could see that being.
Speaker 3: So he rocked the boat and pissed people off.
Speaker 4: He rocked the boat. He could be a tad on the annoying side.
Speaker 2: It's kind of like, uh, you know, the people that claim the moon landing wasn't real, myself included, But there are people that will go the extra mile with that and meet up with buzz Aldrin when he's just like out and about mining his business and he is like an old man at this point, and they'll walk up to him with a Bible and be like, why won't you just swear on the Bible? You went to the moon, why won't you And then finally it's to the point where it's like, okay, piece of shit.
Speaker 4: Can I just have lunch? Can I just eat my meal?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Because you're lying to the people.
Speaker 2: And then you like he roundhouses these people when I actually roundhouse more like gives him that good old cross. But it's like, you know, these people who they believe that they're doing the right thing, confronting him NonStop. But it gets to the point where it's like, Okay, y'all are just annoying at this point.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 2: But at the same time, Clay Tiffany didn't do this to everybody. He did it to people who he disagreed with, and then more often than not, he was correct.
Speaker 3: She made some claims like wasn't it Most of his claims, though, had at least truth and backing to a good bit of it, not all of it, but I mean he called out a lot of corruption and things that were being done or not done.
Speaker 4: To that point. Uh.
Speaker 2: Tiffany also heckled district attorney Janine Piro on several occasions blurting out, how's your husband, referring to al Piro and his tax troubles. And then again at her book signing. She was out signing books and he came up, microphone in hand. I was like, what's the matter, Janine? Did you have a bad face lift?
Speaker 10: So, like, I mean, yeah, I'm not saying that he's not funny, but there's you know, I could understand why people felt some type of way about him.
Speaker 3: All right, doesn't mean he didn't. I mean, I still think he died by the hands of the mafia, but.
Speaker 4: For sure I agree.
Speaker 2: But even still, like I said, every and then he would make a claim that was incorrect, and he may have been a bit of a dick Okay, maybe possibly, but that doesn't negate the truths that he was unveiling, you know, and that was his whole point.
Speaker 3: So, and to speak on the journalist thing, though most journalists can't they're trying, I will say that for all of TikTok's bullshit, which the only reason why I've actually been got into TikTok. I think it's been over a year now, I've kind of like had it and I've just like started learning it more. But I will say that journalists are able to some are able to voice more of their opinions than ever before that aren't being as silenced because once it goes viral, it is like just a mad house. And once that happens, they're able to continue the momentum, and unfortunately for I guess the ones that are being targeted, they can't slow it down.
Speaker 2: So but that's the other that's the dark side of it, right, once they get some momentum behind them, they will do and say anything to keep that momentum.
Speaker 3: And it again, it's just a yeah, there's two sides to every coin. But unfortunately, so much things, so many things that should be getting representation and deep dives half the time they're getting stopped. Like I was watching a whole thing about the glitter industry, and this woman went out of her way to do everything by the law correctly, and she was shut down at every turn, harassed everything else. And she's like, I'm just trying to ask some simple questions. Yet you guys are treating me like I'm trying to shut down this entire industry and kill a whole bunch of people. And it was just a simple journalist that just wanted to have some questions with the company and nope, and she's like, I'm not going to report on this any longer. And she did, I think like one or two quickly little things about it, and that that was.
Speaker 4: It, right.
Speaker 2: And that's the thing when they go out of when they the mainstream or the going narrative or the governing body, whatever you want to call it, when they go out of their way to silence a person, there's a there's a difference between uh, this person, this this independent journalist harassing individual, even if that's an elected official. There is a fine line between harassing them to the point where like a what's it called a restraining order needs to be talked about, and them just going out of their way to call them out paparazzi style. There's there's levels to this, you know what I mean. And hell, even with the paparazzi, they go way above and beyond, way beyond, and more often than not they do need restraining orders to put on them because these people go to the obsessive level.
Speaker 4: It's it's a wild world out there, you know.
Speaker 3: But you always pick and cheese, like the weirdest things and the weirdest people will go after. Yeah, like, why not go after Nancy Pelosi? There is literallys decies worth of shit and you're just like meh.
Speaker 2: There is literally a website dedicated to tracking her stock portfolio, her and her husband's because there is no way the stock market as a whole has a average growth of ten percent. She has been right two hundred percent of the time. She has literally never missed as far as a really good investment. And it's crazy whenever she is a part of the program to pass laws to better certain industries and her portfolio looks like that.
Speaker 4: People know about this. We've talked about this, not just on this show, many many talking heads with much bigger platforms than us have talked about this. Nothing ever gets done.
Speaker 2: So to have a reporter not track her down, but confront her and call her out and report on this and then put it on YouTube, I'm good with this, Honestly.
Speaker 3: I don't think that's harassment. I think that's holding her accountable, yes, for the injustice that she's doing to the American people.
Speaker 2: And Clay Tiffany was all about holding people accountable. And again, there was a couple of claims that he made that were and why I said a couple that I'm being generous.
Speaker 4: There was a few, there was there was a number that he was wrong. Fine.
Speaker 2: I don't know if he ever published retractions. I don't know if he ever put out an apology. I feel like he didn't to be.
Speaker 3: Honest with you. I feel like he was one of those types of people where he was to triple down.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like fuck you.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm going to apologize.
Speaker 2: He got the shit beat out of him four times by this cop and then still to the day he died, showed up.
Speaker 3: Yes, the fact that he showed up and called out his dad in front of him and the reporter, that's a lot. That's pretty ballsy. I mean, that's pretty ballsy. I'm gonna give him that. He definitely was about proving a point which I I can stand behind.
Speaker 4: I'll say that Clay Tiffany was here for the smoke and he wanted all of it. He wanted all of it, he wanted it in his body. Let's go.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, there is at least I love him, hate him whatever. You got to put a layer of respect on his.
Speaker 4: Name for that.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm curious to see if they'll actually if he'll gain some momentum because everything that's going on. And I just watched a really cool YouTube video about the prison cell, and it was talking about that whole situation and then leading up to his death, Epstein's death, and then showing it from different They actually built a mock studio of it with like the actual specifics of everything and the camera angles and how it would be and what was released and what wasn't released and what now is being released about it because they changed the narrative again, and so they were talking about the different times and the different you know, when the guards were there, when the guards weren't, what was with the cameras, and they were showing it from every different angle cameras.
Speaker 4: There was more than one camera, they swore up and down. There was only one camera and they haven't moon updated, so there was a minute flag time, but there was a second camera from a whole different angle, and that bitch is missing three minutes of time.
Speaker 3: And it's like they showed it from all different angles. That they built this entire cell perfectly just to make sure that they could visually walk you through it. And I'm like, yes, yes, I'm a visual person, so to be able to walk through each each single thing that's been released, I thought it was pretty cool.
Speaker 2: I agree, and so yes, hopefully, with more light being shed on Epstein, hopefully more light will be shown onto tartag Leone and therefore on Clay Tiffany. Although it's not without we do need to mention the fact that there was a show that was made pretty much just to mock him. If anybody knows the actor John c Riley, which we mentioned earlier in the episode, as this guy kind of looked like him, there's a reason John c Riley created a character for an American comedy TV series called Check It Out with Doctor.
Speaker 4: Stephen Brule or Brulet.
Speaker 2: That was his character who has an uncanny similarity to Tiffany and his public access show. As a matter of fact, I have a quick clip from this right now. We're gonna go ahead and share the screen and we're gonna talk about it here in just a second.
Speaker 4: If it looks like shitty editing, that's the point.
Speaker 6: Oh that's the sound of horse all right, I'm doctor Steve Brule. Today we talk about can.
Speaker 4: You guess ports?
Speaker 6: Well, if you don't have a car or a skrateboard. What are you gonna do? You're a ship out of luck. Charlie, get a horse, No, Charlie, horse, horse, horse to eat, horse to ride. Let's stop horsing the raft and check it out.
Speaker 1: Check it out.
Speaker 2: So, like I said, this was done as a mockery to our boy Tiffany. And if you've ever seen, there's memes of clips of that show. For the record, it's not my brain of comedy. Even before I knew anything about Clay Tiffany, it's I do like John c Riley as an actor and as a funny man on screen.
Speaker 4: I think he's great.
Speaker 2: This Basically I thought for the longest time that this was him shitting on the mentally handicapped, like I genuinely.
Speaker 3: Can it be about autistic people?
Speaker 2: Instead, come to find out it was strictly modeled off of Clay Tiffany and his public access show. And I don't think it was made to just make fun of him, but basically the premise of his show and his speech and his look and all these things that was him. So and you've probably seen memes of him that of this this show where he it's called check it Out, where he's looking around like like, what the hell is happening right now?
Speaker 4: You'll see that gift.
Speaker 2: A lot on social media is of like when someone says something really stupid, you'll probably see the gift right underneath it of John c Riley with the coat and tie looking like something fucking wrong here. But anyway, yes, Clay Tiffany was the inspiration behind this.
Speaker 4: But anyway, so now let's get on to tartag leone and the wild shit that he did. As a matter of fact, going on here. This is from New York NBC Channel four.
Speaker 2: Ex New York cop who used zip ties and point blank executions in twenty sixteen murders gets four life sentences. Yeah, let's let's get into it now. Because remember he was just such a good cop. He went to all these different departments, and he, by his own emissions, said that you know, it was because it was there was it was too dangerous in the big city of Briar cliff manor the village of Briar cliff manor the village.
Speaker 4: Not New York City. He was never an NYPD cop.
Speaker 2: He was on these outlying suburbs, small town villages and all this. But like he kept swat popping up from brutality charges to harassment charges to obvious assault charges and everything.
Speaker 4: So then he retires.
Speaker 2: He got kicked off the force because the FBI had an investigation on him, and then the city ended up paying him back pay or the village, I should say, paid him back pay in the amount of three hundred thousand dollars for time loss because of you know, him getting fired and all that.
Speaker 3: I like how he got more than Clay did for being assaulted and put in the hospital and everything else. He got more money for being the assaulter than the victim. Crazy how that works out right by the village, by the village, So.
Speaker 2: Let's find out here it goes. A foreign police officer was found guilty on all counts and the murders of four men in twenty sixteen. Prosecutors said they were killed execution style and buried in the officer's basement in New York's Orange County, all over a two hundred thousand dollars drug debt. Lydia Baquido reports, All right, so let's get into it here.
Speaker 4: This is the short and dirty of it, and then we're gonna read the article.
Speaker 2: All four men were found buried on the property of the former suburban New York police officer Nicholas Tartaglione, who's found guilty in the killings and sentenced to four life sentences. The bodies were recovered in December of twenty sixteen, about eight months after the four were killed in Otisville, about seventy miles north of Manhattan. At trial, defense attorneys argued that Tartaglione had nothing to do with the killings and was being used by the government as a convenient fall guy. We're gonna talk more about why that's funny in and of itself, but anyway, Tartaglione gained further notoriety as a former cellmate of Jeffrey Epstein before the disgraced financier committed suicide quote unquote in a Manhattan jail cell in August of twenty nineteen while awaiting sex trafficking charges.
Speaker 4: Okay, so now let's get into it here.
Speaker 2: Tartaglione a retired police offe officer who served in Briarcliffe, Manor, Mount Vernon, and Yonkers.
Speaker 4: So the dude served with three different departments, had multiple investigations done into him, including the one by the FBI, but anyway, will serve the sentences consecutively for his role in the murder of four men, the US Attorney's office said Monday. During the sentencing, the judge in the case described Tartaglione as a quote monster. The fifty six year old was convicted in July of twenty twenty three, nearly four years after he briefly was a cellmate of Jeffrey Epstein. And it's very funny that they mentioned briefly. It was brief, but in that time.
Speaker 2: Allegedly he threatened to beat the shit out of Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 3: And he roughed roped him up quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Right, he was like threatening to kill him by his own emission. Then others say no, he absolutely fucked him up. And then all of a sudden he obviously had a hand in the murder. Then Jeffrey Epstein clearly killed himself. It goes stupid.
Speaker 3: He would have killed himself while in advance for the first prison sentence that he had, Yeah, thirteen months of wasn't it like just soft prison sentence?
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Mean he had already served and then he had been multiple charges already been convicted against him. There's no way that he just, you know, magically decided today's the day I'm gonna die. Like, yeah, there's just no way. But I just to essentially beat him up because the mafia got used in the way of just letting him know that, hey, your time is expired.
Speaker 2: And yeah, but I'll also say this, remember when we talked about the autops of Jeffrey Epstein, and there was like three bone breaks that couldn't have happened even if it was his own body weight that had dropped.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 2: However, Tartaglione is a massive individual.
Speaker 3: He is a big dude.
Speaker 4: And although he's fifty six, he has not missed the Jim or leg Day one goddamn time in his life.
Speaker 3: What else is he gonna do?
Speaker 2: Before he even went to prison, he was already in prison. He's got nothing to do but work out. So while Jeffrey Epstein may not have had his neck snap by his own body weight from the hanging, I could see him being strung up in tartagleone yanking him and cracking these things for sure.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: I could see him just in his life. Maybe, Well, isn't he trying to get a lower prison sentence too?
Speaker 4: He's trying to get pardoned. Oh yeah, by Trump, by RFK Junior Trump. But we're gonna get to all of that here in a bit, I promise.
Speaker 3: Makes a lot more since, especially when we go when we will go into the release of the emails and everything tomorrow. It makes a lot more sense now.
Speaker 2: And keep in mind, we have talked about Trump being mobbed up on this show for quite some time because you're not gonna be a businessman in New York City, especially in real estate which involves construction. You're not gonna get that done in New York City without going through something mafia related.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying that we.
Speaker 3: Need a cork board with the red string and everything just bloo boo boo boo boopot this at all connects. I mean, it's just insane. There's so many connections. But now that I'm thinking about it, it definitely makes a lot more sense, uh, for them to just use him and have him.
Speaker 4: Die like that? Why not?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: And if tartag leone does take the fall for this murder as well, he's already serving four consecutive life sentences. This is what they call on the inside. It's called sending a torpedo right, so h it's yeah. I'm not gonna get into the nitty gritty of it, but basically, you'll have these guys that will take out the trash quote unquote and they'll just commit some murders on the inside because they're never seeing the world again. They're never never gonna breathe the free air again. So if some dirty work needs to get done on the inside, perhaps their life on the inside.
Speaker 4: Could get a little more comfortable. And they're willing to do some dirt in order to make that happen.
Speaker 3: I mean though, to get pardoned.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: By the way, we'll see if that actually comes through to Fruition. I know that he's at least put it very weird calls. I have a whole article pulled up on that here in a moment, but an age. The bodies were recovered in December of twenty sixteen, about eight months after the four men. I'm gonna try to pronounce these names. They are of Latin nature. I apologize, I speak American English. Martin Luna, Miguel Luna, Urbano Santiago and Hector Gudieirez. I think, okay, we're killed in Otisville, seventy miles north of Manhattan. This is a direct quote again. Nicholas Star attacked the own brutally and senselessly murdered Martin Luna over money.
Speaker 4: And then ruthlessly executed Urbano Santiago, Miguel Luna, and Hector Gudieirez simply because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.
Speaker 2: He tried to cover up his crimes by burying all four victims in a shallow grave on his property.
Speaker 4: US attorney Damian Williams said in a statement, today's sentence of four consecutive life terms justly reflects the pain and suffering each victim underwent at Tartaglione's hands. I hope that this outcome brings some measure of closure to the victim's families and to their community. After Tartaglion was found guilty, Williams said that the former cop mastermind the killing after suspected Martin Luna had stolen money from him. Prosecutor said Tartaglione lured Luna into.
Speaker 2: Meeting him at a bar in what became a deadly trap for the man. Two of his nephews and a family friend he brought with him, Prosecutor said into court papers, that Tartaglione drove Luna's body to the Otisville ranch while his co conspirators brought the other three.
Speaker 4: Men alive and bound to the same place.
Speaker 2: And when we talk about those co conspirators, we are going to be talking about them here in a minute, because all three of these dudes, bodybuilding dudes, who are all cops. One of them, the last name Biggs, is also serving a life sentence. The other one called the White Rhino, took his own life when the FBI closed in on him. But I'm getting ahead of myself. What occurred next direct quote from Williams could only be described as pure terror as titarg Leone tortured Martin then forced one of his nephews to watch as Tartaglione strangled Martin to death with a zip tie.
Speaker 4: The prosecutor said.
Speaker 2: Tartaglione and two associates then transported the three men or the three other men to a remote wooden location wooded rather, forcing them to kneel before shooting each of them in the back of the head and burying all four men in a mass grave. Prosecutor said Tartaglione shot one of the remaining three men himself. Tartaglion's heinous act represents a broader betrayal, as he was a former police officer who once swore to protect the very community he devastated. Well, hate to break it to you there, Williams qwitt. He was devastating the community higher time he wore a badge.
Speaker 3: He must have been shit of his job though, to bury these bodies on his land in a shallow grave, of all things, it's not knowing how to dispose of I mean, watch a damn Netflix series. You know how everyone knows how to dispose bodies at this point, Why would you bury them on your property? No?
Speaker 2: No, no, it gets better. This is how fucking retarded he was. His land in question was an animal refuge that he started as a nonprof with his retirement. He literally had animals on the land that could have ate these bodies, but he chose to bury them in a shallow gravenstep.
Speaker 3: Because he is so intelligent, he must be on a lot of blow or he used to be.
Speaker 2: I think trend it makes them stupid, it makes them crazy, honestly.
Speaker 3: I mean he probably did rounds of Trend and Dacca together. And I mean you're talking depends on what time frame and what kind of drugs.
Speaker 4: So mm hmm, I mean yeah, coke two probably, I mean that was what this all was about. He became a cocaine dealer.
Speaker 3: But you didn't even tell me, and I knew. I was like, he had to be a coke dealer.
Speaker 2: Well that was the drug deal going awry, right, So two hundred k came up missing and I don't know if that was in money or if that was in product or whatever the case was. But something went sideways with this deal which led to the killing of Martin. The three other people that were there just became collateral damage, honestly because they were witnesses and we can't be having no loose ends.
Speaker 4: So they all got gotten.
Speaker 3: And then why the hell would you put them on your property? Like why would you do this?
Speaker 2: You know, and it's not he's understood to be mafia connected, right, They could.
Speaker 3: Have disposed of the bodies in any way.
Speaker 2: There are so many ways to do that correctly, and he just he just went for this because it was a way. I guess continue on it says at tribal or excuse me. At trial, defense attorneys had argued that Tartag Leone had nothing to do with the killings and was being used by the government as a convenient fall guy. Tartagli Owe's attorney could not immediately be reached for comment after the sentencing.
Speaker 3: Shocker, when was he sentence? I'm sorry, when was he sentenced?
Speaker 4: Twenty sixteen? Hmm.
Speaker 3: I wonder if they like premeditated this.
Speaker 4: The murder or him getting involved with Epstein.
Speaker 3: Him getting involved with Epstein, because he would have to have killed people to get locked up. I'm just saying, in a really creepy, crazy world, I could see it being a thing.
Speaker 2: I mean maybe, but keep in mind, the jail cell or the jail that he went to was a high profile prison for New York. John Gottie at one point was the was in prison here. M So, I mean, it's not like this was like he went to Rikers, you know what I mean. He wasn't like fighting for his life in Jin Pop.
Speaker 4: He was a cop who had mafia ties, So it makes sense that he would go to the mafia jail. That checks out to me too.
Speaker 2: And it's not like you had to be a you know, a murderer to get sent here. You just had to be high profile enough most people didn't know who Tartaglione was, but that didn't mean that he didn't have connections that could make sure that he went to a pleasant prison to serve out his life sentences.
Speaker 3: I mean, if they knew that Epstein was going to go down eventually, or it was all you know, premeditated and planned out. You know, if this guy didn't nobody knew him. He's just a lonely, low bottom feeding cop. How he ended up there specifically.
Speaker 4: Could all be a part of a plan. I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: In July of twenty nineteen, Tartaglione shared a Manhattan jail cell with Epstein when the financier was placed on suicide watch after being discovered with bruises on his neck. Epstein allegedly hung himself weeks later while waiting trial.
Speaker 4: On his charges for hi ex trafficking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, of course, Now, before we get to the news article or the news clip that's gonna be talking about this in particular, I do want to mention of the three or the two co conspirators. One of them is serving life in jail right now, last named Biggs. The other one is on this article from the Daily Mail weightlifter and former NYPD officer known as White Rhino shoots himself dead after he was pulled over by the FBI in connection with a quadruple murder. Gerald Benderoff, forty eight, killed himself Wednesday morning in Haverstahl, New York. Multiple sources said law enforcement sources side of his friendship with the excott Nicholas Tartaglione, who was charged with a quadruple murder last year. Benderoth spent more than ten years at the NYPD and was a nine to eleven responder.
Speaker 4: Decided to be quote unquote big.
Speaker 2: And strong age thirteen after watching Conan the Barbarian and his diet included beer as soon as he woke up and a dozen eggs in one sitting.
Speaker 3: That's an interesting combo, but also Cony and the Barbarian one of the best movies.
Speaker 4: Agreed.
Speaker 2: Agreed, So this dude, whenever I tell you he was a massive human being, the White Rhino, three hundred and sixty pounds strong man.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 2: He competed in the Highland Games. You'll find a lot of pictures of him in a kilt, throwing the hammer or tossing cabers. I don't know how many people watch the Highland Games.
Speaker 4: I sure do. Tossing a caber is flipping a telephone pole end over end, and you are judged based off of how straight it lands once it flips.
Speaker 2: Not just anybody's gonna bear hug a telephone pole and lob that bitch up. You have to be a pretty stout motherfucker stowing that album. So three hundred and sixty pounds strong man and former NYPD cop known in the weightlifting world as White Rhino, killed himself Wednesday after being pulled over by the FBI. Let's see we talked about Haverstall. He was stopped in Haverstall, New York, around eight twenty a m. He shot and killed himself as officials approached the vehicle. Law enforcement sources cited Benderrofth's close friendship with the former cop Nicholas tartagleone. We talked about that one already. The avid weightlifter who was once filmed hoisting an eight hundred pounds Barbell, decided he would be big and strong after watching Conan the Barbarian. His law enforcement career, like I said, ten years in the NYPD, during which he was a nine to eleven first responder, continue on the article. Authorities didn't confirm why Benderoth had been pulled over, but told the North Rockland Daily Voice about his relationship with Tartagleone. Tartagleone a fellow weightlifter. We already talked about the charges he was arrested for in the December prior to this. The former cop has been charged by the US Attorney Pett Bajara's office with a participation in a conspiracy to distribute five kilos or more of cocaine and the senseless murders of four men. Tartaglione was previously involved in a feud with TV host Clay Tiffin, who accused the ex officer of assaulting him before earning a one million dollar settlement.
Speaker 4: I think that this so he got more. I feel like this report might have.
Speaker 2: Some information incorrect on that one, because everything else we say we found said two hundred K. Now, I don't know how much of that too, the amount the lawyers took, and maybe after it was all said and done, he got two hundred K.
Speaker 4: I don't know. This is the first time I've ever seen that Klay Tiffany was awarded a million dollars.
Speaker 2: But all right, so it is unclear how Benderroth might have been connected to the case, but the FBI declined to identify the strong Man, but confirmed that The New York Post that someone had committed suicide but after being stopped is that the current in a residential street not far from an elementary school.
Speaker 4: Benderroth recounted in.
Speaker 2: A twenty twelve video how he watched Okay, we're talked about Coden the Barbarian, continuing on do you there's a lot of pictures.
Speaker 4: I'm just like skipping over on this.
Speaker 2: Benderoff, who placed high in three American straw Man competitions between twenty or two thousand and six and two thousand and eight, was named the tenth strongest bodybuilder in the United States in two thousand and eight. He appeared in a twenty ten clip lifting one hundred and eighty five pounds with just one arm. The straw Man, who load the word diet and deemed it worse than the sea word, fueled his muscles with a daily shake of protein powder, oatmeal, oatmeal, milk, and banana.
Speaker 4: It's crazy that.
Speaker 2: They're going in on his like diet and talking about his straw man shit when it's like bro he literally dropped one of these people and shot him in the back of the head to cover up for his boy and then buried him in a shallow grave.
Speaker 4: And the daily they're they're.
Speaker 3: Like treating him like he's some just this fantastic person that just happened to kill themselves.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's some of these sources, you know. They it's kind of.
Speaker 3: It's kind of wild to me, Like you're you're talking about a murder's daily routine, Like good for him, No, he still killed people for literally no reason.
Speaker 2: Like, we have more important things to discuss as far as this particular gentleman is concerned. But yes, please tell me his workout routine, what inspired him to get into lifting, and what his daily diet consisted.
Speaker 3: Of, like what bro his accomplishments, his awards, Like we need to know all of this because clearly he's an American hero who murdered a dude who murdered people, helped bury three other people, like.
Speaker 4: And was a coke dealer. Confirmed. Yeah, so sure.
Speaker 3: He was letting people live their truth. Okay, obviously by helping them get high.
Speaker 4: Goddamn American hero.
Speaker 3: He's a fucking hero, Okay, live in the bestest.
Speaker 4: Just doing his thing. You know anyway. So now I want to go ahead and play this clip from twelve News, the exclusive Nicholas Tartaglion breaks his silence ahead of murder sentencing. This was years ago.
Speaker 2: Now it was only posted a YouTube about a year ago, but this was actually closer like seven or eight years ago as a time of recording. So let's hear from the man himself what he has to say about the whole situation. It's it's pretty crazy.
Speaker 8: To a new twelve exclusive. Right now, a former Westchester police officer facing back to back sentences for killing four men in Orange County is breaking his silence in a first ever interview since his arrest, and this is just days before sentencing. Our Blaze Gomez has the interview with Nicholas Tartaglione.
Speaker 4: I didn't do this.
Speaker 3: I happy evidence to get me home.
Speaker 9: Nicholas Tartaglione has spent eight years behind bars for murders he says he didn't commit cos I didn't.
Speaker 3: I was running an animal rescue organization. That's who I am.
Speaker 9: The former Briarcliffe man Or police officer was found guilty by a jury last year in the killings of four migrants in Orange County News twelve spoke to him Thursday by phone from inside the Manhattan Correctional Center in his last ditch effort to change the outcome of his case.
Speaker 3: Tell me exactly what happened.
Speaker 9: Were you involved in it?
Speaker 3: The only involvement I had in this was Marcos.
Speaker 4: And Martin asked me if I knew anybody that could help them find somebody that stole money.
Speaker 3: I said, yeah, here's this guy, and I gave him Bender Wilf's.
Speaker 4: Number, and I gave him big number.
Speaker 9: Prosecutors say Tartaglione planned the murders with accomplices Marcos Cruz, Gerard Betteroth, Joseph Biggs, and Jason Sullivan.
Speaker 3: They say the.
Speaker 9: Killing stemmed from soured plans to start a cocaine dealing business with one of the victims. He was convicted of strangling one victim at his brother's bar in Chester and shooting another execution style at his property in Mount Hope, where the men were found buried by FBI.
Speaker 4: The truth will come out if the jury was able to see what we had my beharm right now.
Speaker 9: Tartaglione alleges witnesses lied on the stand and says his former attorney didn't present evidence that would show he's innocent. He says, prosecutors used videos and recordings that were altered. Tartaglione has hired a new defense team and is appealing for a set trial, prosecute or describe the killings among the most vile, horrific crimes imaginable Blaize Gomez News twelve.
Speaker 8: So.
Speaker 4: I also find it interesting that the bar that they were supposed to meet up at was owned by his brother, tartag the own's brother owned that bar.
Speaker 3: I mean, it was clear that he premeditated this suation. He planned it out, but planned it out so poorly, especially for a cop.
Speaker 4: And then drops names on his co conspirators, his brothers by the law and all that drops their names like it ain't shit, Joseph Biggs, this is gone over here, is like, Bro, you a snitch and a dirty cop. You ain't worth a fuck.
Speaker 3: No, he's he's definitely in piece of shit human being. And the fact that they did it so poorly though, you said they were all cops. Yes, at one point, so they were all cops and they all fucked this up that badly.
Speaker 2: Yes, they were all cops with years of experience. It wasn't like this was a new guy on the force. They were also all bodybuilders. That's another way that this group got together on this who all decided to get involved in the cocaine business and then couldn't figure out how to cover up a murder.
Speaker 3: I don't even understand, like the two plus two is not equally four in this situation.
Speaker 4: I mean.
Speaker 2: Kind of, but I mean even still, it's all the evidence points to that's exactly what happened.
Speaker 4: Like these dudes who you would think would.
Speaker 2: Be smart enough to cover their tracks, hide the bodies better, dispose.
Speaker 4: Of them better.
Speaker 2: Don't do it on your own land, don't do it at an establishment where there's video, security cameras, all of that. There shouldn't be any clear motive. You should maybe get an outside source to do this dirt for you. There's so many levels of how an actual criminal knows how to do things. And these guys who were cops, now, granted, whenever I say that they were cops, we know for sure the tartag leone was dirty start to finish. I don't know if these other cops were dirty start to finish. And because they were, they weren't like actual cops, like they wore a badge that you know, clocked in. But it's not like they were actually like investigators who worked cases.
Speaker 4: They were more or less just like hired muscle, you know what I mean. So like maybe they really were that bad at their jobs as possible.
Speaker 3: Maybe I still stand by my theory. I'm gonna stand by tripling down on it.
Speaker 4: You think tartag Leone is innocent.
Speaker 3: No, no, God, no. I think that they were. I think that he's planted for future Ebstein. I think that they knew the seat. I don't know. If we're thinking about project looking at glass, then they know already what's going to happen. I don't know. It just seems weirdly coincidental. And all the ties with Trump and the cell situation and him going to that specific prison and when reality he should have just been thrown in a normal prison.
Speaker 1: Why that?
Speaker 3: Why that one? I mean, he's not that deep into it.
Speaker 2: I will say that I could envision a world hypothetically, of course, where the FBI knows a lot.
Speaker 4: More than they let on, you know, a lot more.
Speaker 2: And because of that, it's possible that they knew that Tartaglione was dealing coke. They knew that he had killed these people who tipped off the FBI because allegedly these were migrants.
Speaker 4: We don't know if they were even legal nephew.
Speaker 3: I don't believe so because it's so okay, so white, that's who the white rhino died correcked. He took his own life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, he took his own life whenever the FBI got to his car.
Speaker 3: Okay, So who else was involved in it? Again?
Speaker 2: A dude named Joseph Biggs, and there was another name that they just dropped a second to go, But I couldn't find anything to say that they actually ever convicted him or arrested him or what. Biggs is also in.
Speaker 3: Jail though, Okay, maybe it was the other guy, maybe it was the nephew. Maybe even still, what would you what would you get from that?
Speaker 6: Though?
Speaker 3: I don't understand what why we and then give that information up? Why was he investigated? I don't know. It just doesn't just coincidences, so find kind of odd.
Speaker 2: I'm wondering if to your point, they wanted this guy to be in the same prison as Epstein and they wanted him to be forced to do some dirt for them to silence Epstein.
Speaker 4: So on that kind of a vibe here, m hmm. If the FBI already.
Speaker 2: Knew that he was guilty of dealing coke, they had already done an investigation on him years prior because of Clay Tiffany.
Speaker 4: So they know this dude is.
Speaker 2: Mobbed up, they know he's dirty, all these things already, there's a file on him, and so they've find out that, yeah, he did some deals and he murdered some people. But like, they didn't initially arrest him. They had to get things in line, so to speak. We waited exactly. So it's not that anybody tipped them off. They already knew about it. They were deciding when it was time to arrest him and everything because they needed all the chips to fall into place at the right time.
Speaker 3: Yep. I just think that there is more to this than what we're gonna be able to find on the internet. For sure.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So now let's get into the Epstein situation here. This is from CBS News the night Jeffrey Epstein claimed his cellmate tried to kill him. Okay, Jeffrey Epstein lay in the fetal position on the floor of his jail, Celle unresponsive with an orange fabric noose tied around his neck. The post midnight quiet of the Metropolitan Correctional Center secure housing unit was punctured as a corrections officer called for help. It was one twenty on July twenty third, twenty nineteen, eighteen days before Epstein's death. He was breathing, his eyes open and shutting occasionally, but he wouldn't or couldn't respond to officers questions and commands. According to a confidential corrections officer's memo obtained by CBS News, they hoisted inmate seven six three one eight dash zero five to four onto a stretcher.
Speaker 4: That's Epstein, by the way.
Speaker 2: Federal officers have repeatedly said Epstein's eventual death by suicide was foreshadowed by this earlier alleged attempt. Former Attorney General Bill Barr reiterated that the claim in an August closed door deposition before the House Oversight Committee, which released the interview transcripts last week. Barr, who did not reply to questions from CBS News, said in his testimony he knew about the July twenty third incident, which he viewed as an attempted suicide. Barr he said he is considered he considered it indicative of Epstein's state of mind. But jail staff memos and other new, never before reported documents obtained by CBS News, as well as interviews with more than a dozen people who interacted with Epstein before and after the incident, revealed a murkier picture than the one depicted by bar Shocker. The new documents of surface amid persistent speculation over Epstein's death, despite officials conclusions that he died by suicide. As Corrections officers entered Epstein's cell on July twenty third, they were greeted by a chaotic scene. According to a source close to the investigation, He's laying on the floor and his bunkie is screaming.
Speaker 4: I did nothing.
Speaker 2: I banged on the door to get him out of the cell, the source said. Corrections officers carried Epstein to a cell on a different floor as he remained unresponsive. Moments after becoming alert, Epstein gave officers his first account of what happened. The record show he told them he thought he had been attacked by his cellmate, an ex cop who was awaiting trial on four murders.
Speaker 3: He thought or he did.
Speaker 2: Epstein's admission was that his cellmate attacked him and tried to strangle him, but the official report says that Epstein had an attempted suicide with a cellmate sitting right there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, sure, because that makes a whole bunch of sense, a whole bunch of especially when you don't want to get charged for murder inside of the cell.
Speaker 4: Which he's already about to get convicted for four murders, like he hadn't been sentenced at this point.
Speaker 2: But he knew what was up. It was guaranteed that this was going to go down. But sure, okay, it was clearly an attempt at suicide. Nothing more to look at.
Speaker 3: There, nothing to see here.
Speaker 2: Continuing, he said, he sat up on the bed and began telling me that he thinks his bunkie tried to kill him.
Speaker 4: A responding officer wrote in a memo.
Speaker 2: They kept changing the words too, like, obviously he said, no, that fucker tried to kill me.
Speaker 4: But they're like, so you think he tried to kill you?
Speaker 2: No, he tried to Okay, so you think you remember that he No, I didn't think it, I know it.
Speaker 4: So we're gonna write down that he thinks it.
Speaker 3: Bro that doesn't make any sense. You either know there's two of you in a cell, either you try to kill yourself or your cellmate tried to kill you.
Speaker 2: A senior officer wrote in a separate incident report that Epstein initially implicated his cellmate in the incident, claiming he had previously said things that made Epstein feel threatened. So okay. Epstein would later back off the claim, saying instead that he couldn't remember what happened. Nicholas Tartaglione, the cellmate, has repeatedly disputed the initial allegation and said he tried to revive Epstein right when they walked in.
Speaker 4: He was over here trying to give him, you know, CPR. He was awake, mouth, yeah, yeah, he as with Epstein's eventual death. Any camera footage of the incident was either mislaid or lost or never captured by the facilities falty system right. Tartaglione has not responded to emailed questions from CBS News. His lawyer said Epstein's initial claim that Tartaglione tried to kill him was flatly not true. He saved his life the first time, said Inga Parsons.
Speaker 2: The attorney Tartaglione said in a recent interview with the podcast House and Habit that Epstein also left a suicide note and had even offered Tartaglione money.
Speaker 4: To kill him.
Speaker 2: So wait what So at first they get there, Epstein's clearly shook up and he's got a fabric noose made around his neck, and the Selly's like, I.
Speaker 4: Didn't do anything.
Speaker 2: I didn't do shit I was And then it was, well, I was trying to revive him. Now it's he left a suicide note and even tried to hire me to kill him.
Speaker 3: But what I like, how it just kept changing. And wasn't it like two or three of the people that committed quote unquote suicide that seniors had the silk ropes around their neck.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 3: I think there's more than three, to be honest with you, I probably I believe there's a It was its own conspiracy in and of itself, like it's a certain way that you die by strangulation. When it comes to having this silk around their neck.
Speaker 2: To be fair white and silk. It was like either their bed sheets or a jumpsuit. It was some type of fabric that they had, well.
Speaker 3: I know, but the other ones I was talking about had silk and different weird things. But maybe they just ritual ritualistic sacrificed him.
Speaker 2: I mean, seeing is how he had a temple on his island where I guarantee there was other types of rituals being performed.
Speaker 4: Hey, why not?
Speaker 2: You know makes sense anyway, It says Neither of those details, if true, are referenced in any of the Bureau of Prisons.
Speaker 4: Records that were reviewed by CBS News.
Speaker 2: So this whole conversation about how you know there was a suicide note and he offered tartag the own money and none.
Speaker 4: Of that's on the record whatsoever.
Speaker 2: News outlets have reported previously on Epstein's allegation and investigator's conclusion or lack thereof, about the incident. Epstein expressed concern about his cellmate the day before the incident, according to a corrections memo and a source who agreed to speak with CBS News on the condition that they not be identified. Epstein claimed to both the corrections officers and the source that he felt threatened bar Tartaglion, a hulking retired cop turned drug dealer who was charged and later convicted for four murders. Epstein said the officer or said to the officer that he hadn't previously been comfortable reporting the alleged threat because, quote, his bunkie told him that if he if he beat him up because of the you know, che sex, trafficking in things charges, the officer would.
Speaker 4: Not report it, which, to be fair, Yeah, that's sir, that is how things go down in prison. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: The wealthy former financier told a jail officer that he believed Tartaglione was trying to extort money from him and stated that he he didn't pay him, if he didn't pay him, that he would beat him up. He stated that this has been going on for a week, so okay, maybe he was trying to get a little.
Speaker 3: Extra he he just fell like on a bar soap in there.
Speaker 2: Possibly he was trying to get a little bit more money out of Epstein before the murder took place.
Speaker 4: I don't know. Maybe I'm just a conspiracy theorist. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Epstein told a different officer that they on the eve of July, or on the eve of the July incident, his cell may had gotten a hold of a copy of New York Daily News. Epstein former financial advisor, confidante to some of the world's most powerful people, and prolific sex abuser of girls and young women, said Tartaglion, and pointed to a story about Epstein in the paper. Tartaglion said it placed his net worth at seventy seven million dollars. According to Epstein, that figure instead matches a value for Epstein's New York mansion, cited in multiple articles in the paper that month.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was worth way more than seventy seven million.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, one billion just transferred for quote unquote sex things. Yeah, they released so, I mean, and I still believe, honestly, that's such a low number. I think they had hidden offshore accounts. I think, honestly, Epstein was worth billions of dollars.
Speaker 2: Right so, Epstein said. He crumpled up the article and threw it out and turned in for bed. He told an officer he remembered waking up at one am to get a drink of water and walking back to his bed. The next thing he recalled, he said, was roughly half an hour later, when corrections officers rushed into his cell. Epstein initially said he thought he was attacked, but later equivocated. He has to be put back in the same cell with Tartaglione, according to a twenty twenty three report by the Department of Justice Inspector General, but also insisted he would never have tried to kill himself.
Speaker 3: So one or two giant red flags.
Speaker 4: Just a few fine, it's fine, everything's fine.
Speaker 2: After the incident, Epstein was moved to a room where he was placed on suicide watch and closely monitored for the next thirty one hours. In his first minutes there, he twice sat on the edge of the bed and began moving forward as if he was attempting to fall over head first.
Speaker 4: A corrections officer wrote.
Speaker 2: Told to stop, Epstein responded, okay, I won't do it again, and then gave the thumbs up and again, what source are we trusting on this?
Speaker 4: The source that has cameras that doesn't work.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Another corrections officer assigned to watch over Epstein in the hours following the July twenty third incident was Michael Thomas. According to a document attained by CBS News, Thomas is the officer who discovered Epstein dead in his cell on August tenth, twenty nineteen. According to the Justice Department, he and another officer were later charged with falsifying documents related to the night of Epstein's death, but those charges were dropped.
Speaker 4: Shocker.
Speaker 3: What were they charged with?
Speaker 4: Falsifying documents?
Speaker 3: So just saying that he was alone in the cell.
Speaker 2: Basically they gave a eight They gave a narrative and that was proven to be false, so they were charged with that and then that those.
Speaker 4: Charges were dropped.
Speaker 3: Of course they were, of course right.
Speaker 4: Because Epstein was on suicide watch.
Speaker 2: After the July twenty third incident, Thomas was required to record a log of observations about Epstein in fifteen minute increments. Those notations were released by the Bureau of Prisons in twenty twenty three, along with just one entry he made in the log, a note made at two fifteen am, forty five minutes after the incident.
Speaker 4: So basically they pencil whip the.
Speaker 2: Paperwork, which is illegal and it really didn't play out well for them. Fifteen minutes later, at two thirty am, Thomas wrote inmate, sitting on bed, trying to remember what happened on.
Speaker 4: The CBS news. They actually have.
Speaker 2: A print out or a carbon copy a photocopy of the logbook.
Speaker 4: The handwriting is atrocious. I can't even read it.
Speaker 2: But anyway, around that time, a correction supervisor was interviewing Tartaglione about the incident. Tartagli Own said he had given the bottom bunk to Epstein because he was old the direct quote and had moved in had moved his own mattress to the floor. Tartagli Own set a corrections officer that he was sleeping with his headphones on when he felt something hit his leg. Jeff, what are you doing, Tartaglione said, and he asked into the darkness. He said he turned on the light and found Epstein's sitting slumped on the floor, leaning to the side, with his eyes open but unresponsive, with fabricground his neck. According to another officer's memo, tartagli Own said he yelled for jail staff. Documents reviewed by CBS News did not indicate what steps jail staff took to investigate Epstein's allegations related to Tartaglione. In response to questions from CBS News, the Bureau of Prisons said that the agency does not provide information related to investigations which Okay, I could understand the jail as chief psychologist later speculated two investigators for the Inspector General that there were three possible explanations for the incident. In one version of events, she wrote, either Epstein or Tartag the owned were gaming the system to get something they wanted.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay.
Speaker 2: Another explanation was that Epstein had conducted a rehearsal of his eventual suicide unlikely, and a third possibility was that, as Epstein initially claimed, he was assaulted. She told investigators that she considered the third scenario less plausible, although she did not know for certain. How was that the least plausible option.
Speaker 3: Didn't he have bruises on his neck? Yes, and he had broken bones?
Speaker 2: You're well he actually died or from this one?
Speaker 3: Well, he had bruises from this one, and then he had broken bones for the suicide.
Speaker 2: Right, And so again you're not gonna dry run this with your cellmate in the cell with you.
Speaker 3: Let's do a mock run really quick to make sure that I got it, like aok, and you know where you're going to be, and I know where I'm gonna be doing and like like in the dark, yeah, in the dark. Let's just practice it, okay, and keep.
Speaker 4: In mind he was on the bottom bunk, so like, you know.
Speaker 3: What does he need to practice?
Speaker 4: It makes no sense, None of it makes sense.
Speaker 2: It's infuriating anyway, continuing here, Epstein remained on suicide watch for a little more than a day. During that time, inmate volunteers kept logs briefly documenting check ins at fifteen minute intervals. The morning updates were largely mundane. In made Epstein pacing around, It made Epstein is hungry, and made Epstein.
Speaker 4: Wash his neck. By the next evening, he became more chatty.
Speaker 2: According to the logs, this direct quote here inmate Epstein is talking about finance. It made Epstein is talking about science, talking about math, and made Epstein is talking about the prison environment, talking about the experience teaching mathematics and physics, one volunteer wrote in successive updates. On the morning of July twenty fourth, Epstein's status was downgraded from suicide watch to psychological observation. That day, a regional administrator who oversaw more than a dozen jails and prisons asked for an explanation of the change inmates place under psychological observation. As opposed to suicide watch, were considered not imminently suicidal. One of the forensic psychologists told investigators it was quote not healthy for inmates to stay on suicide watch for extended periods of time end quote. She observed signs of positivity and that Epstein adamantly denied suicide Okay.
Speaker 3: Did they still legally have to have him on like a seventy two hour watch.
Speaker 4: At bare minimum?
Speaker 2: That is standard protocol by law, not just in jails, even in the civilian world.
Speaker 4: Right. Even the downgraded status bothered Epstein.
Speaker 2: The record show he insisted to jail staff that he wouldn't try to kill himself.
Speaker 4: He denied feeling hopeless. He was reporting positive future plans and reasons to live. For one staff wrote in an August first report. He described himself to one source that week as too much of a coward quote unquote to kill himself, and wondered aloud to another source if the incident had been a prank gone wrong. The event was expunged from Epstein's official record after the jails disciplinary proceedings failed to prove he committed self mutilation. Following the incident, Epstein expressed concern to the Bureau of Prison employees about being housed back in the same unit, saying he felt it was dangerous quote unquote.
Speaker 2: According to the IG report, Epstein was assigned a new cell mate, Efrin Rays, and moved back on July thirtieth. Nine days later, Reyes was transferred or it might be Rays. As night fell, Epstein found himself without a bunkie. Hours later, the early morning quiet of the secure housing unit was once again punctured as a corrections office a call for help. Epstein was once again on the floor of his cell. This time his body was cold to the touch. Yeah, so just reading this article, there is more than a few massive red flags that we can't overlook here.
Speaker 4: I don't even know what to say about it.
Speaker 3: This is that he was killed.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean obviously, but like this is this is as bad of an example of investigations being so just off from start to finish.
Speaker 4: This is okay, O J. Simpson.
Speaker 2: That whole case that is used that's used in colleges for law students on how not to handle evidence and how not to conduct an investigation. Mm hm, this is that egregious in my opinion.
Speaker 3: M I agree, it's pretty bad.
Speaker 2: And so who knows maybe tar tag le own you know. Yeah, in prison, child predators are not living their best lives. Let's put it like that. So it's very possible that's Tartagli almost trying to extort some money out of them.
Speaker 4: I could see. That doesn't mean that he also wasn't.
Speaker 2: Going to do the job when the time came right, because I mean, end of the day, he is a mob guy, and the mafia and other very powerful influential people had connections to Tartaglion' That's an understood fact on that one as well. So when you couple that with the manner in which Epstein died, you couple that with the situation, the prior incident between the two, all of these things.
Speaker 3: Trump you know, connection, yeah, you know, and now maybe potential connection to him again.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so let's talk about that, shall we.
Speaker 2: This article is from the New York Post, and I understand it's a New York Post, So some people are going to say that this is an absolute excellent source.
Speaker 4: Some people are gonna say it's basically tabloid rags. Listen, I'm not here to debate that between anything, but I did do some more research into this topic and believe it or not, the at least what he's trying to do is accurate. This was published September twenty second of this year. Jeffrey Epstein's killer cop former cellmate pushing for pardon backed by RFK Junior. Ally, so let's talk about it here.
Speaker 2: A dirty former Westchester cop turn murderers drug dealer who was once Jeffrey Epstein's cellmate is allegedly making a fresh bid for freedom with the support of an anti VAXX influencer tied to Health Secretary RFK Junior.
Speaker 4: We talked about Nicholas star tag Leone.
Speaker 2: Not gonna go into it why he's in jail, but he is working with influencer Jessica Reed Krause to try to overturn his conviction. Kraus, a former Mommy blogger and major supporter of President Trump, took a call from Tartaglione during her interview with the magazine The New Yorker, reassuring the quadruple murderer that she could help him receive a pardon from the President. Direct quote from Kraus. Trump is known as the pardon President. This is what she told tartag Leone, who has insisted since his twenty twenty.
Speaker 4: Three conviction that he was framed and he is. He's dying on that hill for sure.
Speaker 2: Krause, who also styles herself as j r K or think her name is JE what I said earlier her name Jessica Reed Kraus JRK, said she was in contact with around four different inmates for stories. The influencer, who has more than one point three million followers on Instagram, came under fire recently as she appeared to mock victims of Epstein, the late Wall Street financier and former cellmate Tartaglione, just weeks before his death in twenty nineteen at New Yorkers or New York's Metropolitan Correction Center. On her Instagram story, Kraus posted a black screen with the words quote good god, cult members, I'm quoting here, I was raped twenty five times on the island. Maybe stop boarding the flight you take to the island. What she was mocking the victims who have come forward and are trying.
Speaker 4: To seek justice.
Speaker 2: She's like, ooh, I was three eight back then, then, why don't you just stop getting on the plane.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, Yeah.
Speaker 3: What a trash piece of shit human being.
Speaker 4: Oh that's a mommy blogger.
Speaker 3: She can get fucked.
Speaker 4: She's not. That's probably why she's such a cunt.
Speaker 2: She probably Kraus, one of the pro MAGA influencers who was hardened or handed the first phase of the Epstein Files in a binder. Earlier this year, after Trump took office, doubled down on her criticisms of his victims in a subsequent post. Remember that time when all these quote unquote influencers were holding up these big thick binders saying Epstein Files Part one, and it was a big photo op. And then when you looked at the side view, these binders were completely empty.
Speaker 3: Yes, she was one of them, of course she was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: She called on her followers to examine the facts quote unquote before attacking the hashtag knee too movement for overlooking facts and common sense. This is a direct quote from her. Forgive me for refusing to embrace a narrative in which college aged women who boarded a private jet again and again for years to vacation and accept payments as escorts to a multi millionaire later collecting millions after therapy convicted sick them. They were victims of rape. Epstein was dead and the only person left to sue was just laying maxwell.
Speaker 4: So her english hitting the best either. But basically she's saying, yeah, sorry, I'm not exactly just gonna believe all these hot twenty something year olds after they made their money off the deal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's absolutely ridiculous that she is a mother and a fellow woman and just straight up shitting all over these victims.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So, Krawd spent the past five years chronicling the rise of RFK Junior, including his presidential run before he took his role in the Trump administration as Health Secretary. On her phone, she has a photo folder titled shirtless Kennedy's showing off toned torsos in various voting scenes around Cape cod So she's a bit of a fucking weirdo, just throwing that out.
Speaker 3: I was just gonna say, I was like, what is her deal?
Speaker 2: She praised Kennedy's work as Health Secretary, firing ten thousand HHS employees, canceling five hundred thousand in mRNA research that helped develop the COVID vaccine, which okay, good for that, and replacing health experts in the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention vaccine advisory panel with anti VAXX skeptics, which, for the record, I like that RFK did these things, but also it's just not a good look that this woman, who's also this much of a psychopath is on that team.
Speaker 4: This is a direct quota, says.
Speaker 2: I think overall, in five months, he Kennedy has done an incredible job. I think he's gotten more done than any health secretary in the past, she told The New Yorker. There's also pictures of these two together on boats and things. Krauson RFK Junior. When Kennedy endorsed Trump, Kraus posted a picture of the pair with the caption Trump Kennedy equals unity. You know, I fought hard for this. She fought hard for this.
Speaker 3: She did ye now.
Speaker 2: Tartaglione, who we already talked about the people he murdered in twenty sixteen over a cocaine deal that went wrong, was described as a critical witness by his attorney during the investigation into Epstein's suicide, which took place while he was awaiting trial on federal sex trafficking charges. After kidnapping the four men from a club owned by his brother, Tartaglione strangled Luna with a zip tie while the others were forced to watch over accusations that he had stolen a quarter million dollars from him. Prosecutor said the three others. All four bodies were buried on Tartaglion's property, which was an animal rescue. One of his alleged accomplices shot himself in a car in twenty seventeen his FEDS were closing in, while another, Joseph Biggs, was sentenced to sixteen years in prison after pleading guilty to killing one of the victims.
Speaker 4: So it's not even like this is alleged.
Speaker 2: It's understood exactly what happened and who was guilty, and the murder of these four individuals and all that Biggs described the killings at Tartaglione's trial. Tartaglione has always maintained his innocence, bizarrely claiming at his trial that he ran an animal rescue farm and wasn't motivated by money the mob time, dirty cop, the entire time he wore a badge, he was motivated by money, but all of a sudden, now he's retired, he's no longer motivated by money.
Speaker 3: And wanted to start a cocaine business.
Speaker 4: But okay, yep, yeah, buddy.
Speaker 2: So shocker that Kraus did not respond for comment from The New York Post. You know, it's just one of those things, y'all. There's no connection here, there's nothing to say. What are we talking about here?
Speaker 4: Yeah? So anyway, I'm just gonna say it.
Speaker 2: This is this all this whole thing smells to high heavens good cult members.
Speaker 4: There's no two ways about it.
Speaker 3: It's everything to do with Epstein is smells the high heaven Everything, every single email, document, photo conversation, who's involved, who's been involved, every single aspect of the whole situation. Even before he was arrested in twenty nineteen, decades of information about him is just shrouded in conspiracies and lies in a web of tangles. It's just insane. Even just watching some videos, most of the content creators are like, we can't even cover all this because it's so vast and so intense. I will say, though, they're going after Hillary, and I'm very excited they're.
Speaker 2: Going after Killery as far as Epstein is concerned, I mean, or about the phony documents and all that shit they have.
Speaker 3: There was a big YouTube thing that I was watching about how they're going to try to go after Killary and her association with the Epstein files and everything. I need to watch more about it, but apparently her name is being brought up heavily. And I will say though, when we do talk about the photos on the walls, there is some interesting theories about what can what has been released before and then redacted and then re edited and released again, but we already have the original photo that was released. I don't know. The government be doing some wild shit thinking that people are just like extremely stupid and not going to pay attention.
Speaker 4: That's the thing they're right.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, there is a lot of people, but now it seems like this is under extreme microscope and hopefully more there's a lot of more conversations happening about how he quote unquote you know, killed himself and we'll see and how maybe all of this ties back to the mob and to Trump and to the conversations about Epstein and that they've actually been there. Was just I just saw a picture of Trump's birthday card to Epstein and it has like an hourglass girl shape and I was reading through it. They apparently they've been friends for decades and it never was never did stop. He just was a lot more clever about not emailing back and forth.
Speaker 2: Now I will say this too, the connection may not be Trump inherently.
Speaker 4: Keep in mind Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 2: Yes, the sex trafficking, the girls, the island, all of this, I'm not downplaying that by any means. But again, he was the financial guy worldwide. If you were somebody who have millions, if not billions of dollars that you needed to go off records so that the IRS couldn't track you, you called Jeff Right. And that's an understood fact.
Speaker 3: Jeff.
Speaker 2: So keep in mind that the mafia has gone legit in the last few decades, but they still have their illegal enterprises that they do. And there's only so much washing you can do with money. It gets harder to wash the amount the more it goes up. If you're trying to wash a couple thousand, even a couple hundred thousand, there's ways, there's ways you could do that. You're trying to wash hundreds of millions of dollars, that's a lot more difficult and takes a lot more maneuvering, So you would call an expert. So I also find it extremely possible that this was a mafia hit for mafia reasons.
Speaker 4: Start to finish.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, so hear me out.
Speaker 2: Let's hypothetical, this got paint you a picture here. Epstein would big in New York. He was big in Florida, he got his own island, but he got big in New York, meaning that he's got a lot of unscrupulous characters around him from any given point of time. What are the chances that at some point the five families came together with him and said, hey, we as the commission, which to my knowledge is still running. They say it was shut down. It just went under the radar. We have a lot of money and we can't really have a track to us. We know who you are, we know what you're about. We need help in this regard. Cool Jeff does his work. Things are Gucci great, cut to He just got arrested. He is only a few days away from trial, and they may not trust that he'll just keep.
Speaker 4: His mouth shut.
Speaker 3: I doesn't say he might become a songbird over here.
Speaker 4: They don't know if he will. They don't know if he won't.
Speaker 2: But there was a clip of an interview that was done with him in jail where he was naming certain things. He was kind of you know, it wasn't like he was reading off a list by any means, but he was a lot more willing to talk than what made the mafia feel comfortable. Okay, And so maybe rather than seeing if he would take a plead deal, they already knew that they had a guy, one of their guys at least, if nothing else. They want a made man by any means, but a guy that they have used for some muscle from time to time, a dirty cop that's been on the mafia payroll for the better part of two decades.
Speaker 4: And he happens to be in the same prison. And the guards are bought, the judges are bought. All of these things are bought. So what are the chances that the mafia slipped a little cash, little Christmas envelope into one of these guards pockets, made sure that Tartaglione was going to be Epstein's cellmate, and then they just removed the possibility and tied up a loose end.
Speaker 3: I like your theory. I think it holds a lot of merit.
Speaker 4: And it wouldn't matter because Tartaglione was serving force consecutive life sentences. So it wasn't hurting anybody. It wasn't like they were hanging their boy out to dry.
Speaker 3: But you know, if Epstein was willing to sing about the mob, he'd be willing to sing about everyone else. And it could be a I scratch her back, you scratch mind situation by getting rid of him. And so then we get to this point where okay, hey, the some shit's coming out. But I did you a favor and now I have all this information on you, so you better pardon me and get me out of this goddamn jail cell.
Speaker 4: Very well could be. And let's tie that back into the same way.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm so glad you said it the way you did, ravenly goddamn it.
Speaker 4: Yes, So here's the deal. Keep in mind, JFK was also assassinated by the mafia. Reason being, and I know there's people that if you look at the list, there's ten possible groups that wanted JFK assassinated and they all have their merit. Just hear me out.
Speaker 2: Though the Kennedys got famous and rich and all these things because of Granddaddy Kennedy and his connections to the mafia through the bootlegging operations to the twenties and thirties. Okay, when the Great Depression took place, the Kennedys were living in abject royalty levels wealth. Right, JFK grew up living his best life during the Great Depression. They didn't even know the Great Depression was happening because his daddy pulled out of the stock market before it crashed. And how he got all the money to put into the stock market was from mafia ties and bootlegging.
Speaker 4: Cut two. The mafia got JFK elected by their own emission and by his own emission. And what does he do to thank them? He six his brother RFK Senior on them and starts arresting big mob bosses and starts just hounding them.
Speaker 3: So that makes a lot more sense, you know.
Speaker 4: So they already have some feelings towards the Kennedys, with long standing ties of money and blood. So the mafia kills JFK, then kills Robert Kennedy publicly, both of them, I might add.
Speaker 2: And I understand they're gonna say Lee Harvey Oswell wasn't mob connected. We're not talking about Lee Harvey Oswell. We're talking about the actual trigger puller. And if you're questioning if there's any conspiracy surrounding.
Speaker 4: That, I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 2: Welcome to the conspiracy conversation where JFK is one of the main talking points of all time.
Speaker 4: Ever. Cut two.
Speaker 2: Now these mafia guys who just silence Epstein are calling in a favor from the son who's currently the health secretary for our current president, saying, hey, you're in tight with Trump.
Speaker 4: We want our guy pardoned.
Speaker 3: I thought that was really weird that he would go through go through him, of all people, and not anybody else, just specifically him. I mean, he's what we're here talking about vaccines and you know, stuff you're putting in food and trying to get things changed. Why would he associate himself specifically with this criminal.
Speaker 4: It makes no sense out loud, right, But again does it.
Speaker 2: All of the things about RFK were through Kraus, So we have no first person account of RFK speaking on behalf of Tartaglione. This is all in the realm of speculation. This is some one quote unquote mommy influencer who has been a RFK dick rider for years, who is saying that she can get to RFK to get to Trump to get him released. As of this moment, as a time of recording, I have no indication that RFK even acknowledges this guy's existence, let alone his trying to scratch his.
Speaker 4: Back by any means. Okay, but we can't deny the possibility and the fact that this woman on records said that she could get him off.
Speaker 3: So I think it's going to be an interesting thing to watch unfold. I mean, it's going to be decades worth of Epstein conversations. It's never going to be fully out and the open they're gonna continuously hold. I mean, they have terrorbytes worth of information and they just released thirty thirty three thousand files. Yeah, so, and that's just it's just a little bit of crumbs here and there to keep you going to keep your hope and maybe they'll do the right thing. We'll arrest a couple people. You know, Prince whatever the hell is named Andrew.
Speaker 4: Who lost all of his titles now, yeah, all.
Speaker 3: His titles are completely gone. So you know there's justice to be served there. Cut one of the Larry Doo that was on the phone, he just yeah, he just got removed from his positions. So I guess that's justice, but it's it's interesting. But then it all kind of ties back to good old Clay and his incessant need for true justice, no matter the cost, no matter what he had to go through. He wanted the truth to be told, and he wanted justice to be served and to call out the corruption. So in honor of Clay, everyone will continue to keep pushing forward in trying to seek justice and understanding of what happened with this whole crazy mess of Epstein.
Speaker 2: Indeed, they will ravenly good cult members. This is where we leave you as far as this episode is concerned. Clay Tiffany, the man, the myth, the legend who started his public access show in the nineties just to talk shit and bring to light the politicians, the judges, some journalists and police officers that in his area of New York he thought were shitty. And it's not like this guy mate went viral. It's not like he was on national news. He was never syndicated or anything like that. He started his own channel just to do it right. Was he a dick maybe? Was he a little crazy, hey?
Speaker 4: Maybe? But he was also right more than he was wrong. Cut too.
Speaker 2: One of the guys who beat the shit out of him, did all these things, went out of his way to make his life hell to the tone of him getting the FBI to investigate this dude, and then won the settlement that cop was fired, rehired. He worked for three different departments. Later goes into a drug scandal where he murders four people, buries them on his land, gets brought to jail, and is probably the actual one that killed Jeffrey Epstein.
Speaker 4: It's crazy. It's very crazy.
Speaker 2: When I first heard about Klay Tiffany, I thought this would be a fun one for us to look back in, you know, to look back at what a conspiracy head from the nineties was talking about on his public access show.
Speaker 4: I honestly didn't think there was gonna be much to it.
Speaker 2: Boy, oh boy, the more I peel back the layers of this onion, the more it just became super prevalent and very pertinent to the conversation that is happening right.
Speaker 4: Now in our world. So with more and more of these things happening with the Epstein list, I thought it was a really good one to talk about.
Speaker 3: I agree. I knew nothing about mister Clay, and I'm glad that I do now and it's showing more layers to a web that I didn't even know existed. Honestly, I didn't even know the backstory of any of this or how we got to the point where we are now. So I'm glad as we're leading into the Epstein update that this is our backstory and at least it shows a little bit more to the ever crazy mess that is the Epstein Files.
Speaker 2: Indeed, good cult members, we want to hear what you have to say about this topic and hopefully this sparks some research on your end. Google is available right now, YouTube is available, all of the sources that we used for all this which we also cite our sources. But again, if you want to see what we were talking about, then you go to Patreon dot com, slash culled to conspiracy Podcasts and check it out for yourself. But another way you can support the show is to go to the link in the description below to cecsilver dot com and get your start in the buying and selling and trading of gold and it's over bullion right now when you fill out your information. Our homeboy, Wanne Clark would be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Listen, don't get wrapped up into some scandal like Tartaglione. Get silver to back your claims. Get gold to be a portion of your retirement portfolio. Best place to get your start in the buying and selling of this would be to go to Cocsilver dot com. If you would like to get your start in the healing frequency world, and you got some things that are ailing you, some migraine, some stiff joints, some acid indogestion, whatever the case is, and you know that sound healing is a thing we've talked about on the show millions of times. And if you would like to get one of these machines for yourself, then go to link in the description to Real Rife Technologies dot com and use a promo code cult at checkout for ten percent off and free shipping to your door. If you would not like to try the healing frequencies, but you would like to try some cannabis seltzer, then go to Good Feels cannabis Seltzer dot com. The link in the description below is the only place to get the promo code and get the discount that you would get associated with our show. It's twenty percent off your order and free shipping to your door, and it also supports the show immensely.
Speaker 4: But another way to support the show.
Speaker 2: Good cult members, and let us know what you think about Clay Tiffany your boy tartag leone. Does RFK have a connection here? Was he guilty in killing Epstein? We want to hear from you.
Speaker 4: The best place to let us know what you think about this would be too Please.
Speaker 11: Hit the five starts at the Shares of Life, subcriby comments, lable posting reviews, shares with the friends of family, shares that we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm sees across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners.
Speaker 4: Who could that become potential cult members? Are the rest of you? Finallys and gentlemen, why.
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 4: Go check out Menimistics, Jonathan's other show and getting the same lover respect over here with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments.
Speaker 11: Come check out the Cage to Night and come join each of us for our individual Patreon.
Speaker 4: Lives when we host every Wednesday night, nine pm Central links to those are in the description as well. And we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 2: And with all of this being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy.
Speaker 4: And I'm the caje to night.
Speaker 2: And there's one very important, extremely vital peace you need to learn just as third as Garmanly foppire. Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com right now. Amim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six three movies.
Speaker 4: They offered a.
Speaker 2: Screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy.
Speaker 4: All we packaged and sent discreetly for free.
Speaker 2: That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire.
Speaker 4: Just enter the offer code.
Speaker 2: Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Cult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now, this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult