Speaker 1: Oh, that's are.
Speaker 2: And welcome to the show. This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan oh Jacob, and tonight is the Cult Member Live show. Baby.
Speaker 3: We do apologize for the short delay. We are having a little bit of some technical issues. One of the mixtures wouldn't exactly sync up with one of the mics. We are having a little bit of a scuff over that, but it's all good. It's all squared away and welcome, Welcome to another Tuesday Night Live to all the good Cult members. We do want to remind everybody please mute yourselves right before we get started. If you do want to have your voice be heard by all means though that hand raised icon to any point and we will call on you and let's let's do this thing. It's been a wild fucking week, y'all. I don't know what's going on y'all's world, but it has just gone sideways over here. Jonathan, where are you at with things?
Speaker 2: I fucking love this reality, sir. I love the one that we have stepped into because it is just it's not boring. Yeah, you can say that, like life is just not going to be boring as long as we are on this timeline, and I gotta be real with you. You know, shit's fucked. There's no doubt about it. Like it's all over the place. Not really, everything is going in almost anybody's favor. Nobody's getting Epstein files, nobody's getting the truth about Charlie Kirk, nobody's getting what we wanted whenever we cried and begged and talked so much shit upon the deep state that I can't believe they stole the election from Trump. My god, do we look like a bunch of fucking idiots now? Because here we are the guy that we've been clamoring for the past four years, and he's doing the same thing, if not worse than the guy that allegedly stole it from him.
Speaker 3: Is it weird that I still would rather him over Kamala? Like all bullshit aside, I would still rather Donnie T than the fucking whore for.
Speaker 2: The comedic purposes, Yeah, because I mean she's she wasn't even funny, she was annoying. Yeah, I don't know, dude. But that being said, yeah, crazy times. And I'm happy that we have the the the careers and the jobs and the love of the game that we do because speaking, it's so dute, it's it's prime. It's prime time right now.
Speaker 3: Speaking of have you been keeping up with Candace Owens?
Speaker 2: I have heard you talk about her. I know that as whenever Charlie died, she was already going on kind of a wild rampange. Now, for sure, we'll say this, Candace Owens is not a crazy person. So she may sound a little a little off right now. She might even sound crazier than the rest of the crazies out there, but I guarantee you it's not unwarranted.
Speaker 3: All right. So as far as her like throwing down to try to find out the truth about what happened to her friend, there's there's mad respect, mad respect on that on that purpose, I should say, But dude, the crash out that she is having right now, and for the record, up until recently and again, I have not agree with every single thing that's ever come out of her mouth, But she shows receipts and she does her homework, and I've always given mad respect to Canvas right we as a podcast, we've always given respect to her in her platform, dude, So just right off the rip the whole thing with Rashete Macron, right, she has been spearheading that. To say that like that is clearly the dude talking all the noise. Then the macrone family decided that they were gonna lawyer up and they were gonna come to Delaware because that's where her LLC is based out of. For the record, if anybody's curious as to why so many big name LLC's are found in Delaware taxes, that would be why. But anyway, so they decided that they were going to do this, and she went on was it a tucker and was saying that she's not seeking to have the case dismissed. She wants to fight this all the way through. Bah bah up. Cut to two days ago. She is now seeking to have the case dismissed. She's over here acting like, well, I have a first mindment, right, you can't hurt my freedom of speech. Ba ba bap up up up up, And it's like, no, you're right. The freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequence. And the French family in charge would like to have a word with you in court. And she is now, after all that noise she talked, is now quietly trying to have the case dismissed rather than have her day in court. Ambergite and Manuel are not fucking having that. So she's got that going on, right.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you what, dude, Like I'm I'm you're gonna be hard pressed to get me to go against Candice.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to go against number one.
Speaker 2: She's bay. Let's just get that out in the open. She is a Catholic, right, I don't give a fuck if she was a Satan worshiper, I would be all over that because also married with two kids. Hey, you know, I'm sure we can set up a chair in the corner of the room for old boy.
Speaker 4: Dude.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm gonna say about that. Oh my god. But no, in all honesty, like, dude, she does her homework, and you know she she goes down a lot of rabbit holes before those rabbit holes are cool to go down. And that's why I'm not going to, you know, jump out in front and say she's a crazy person. Let it, let me play out.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying she's a crazy person. I am also now saying, now we talk Charlie Kirk and all this, a lot of the claims that she was making right about the meeting in the Northampton's and all these things. Kirk's team came out and was like, hey, that's not exactly what happened. The meeting that took place. Charlie called for it. He's the one that was spearheading that. What about this Israeli financier. He wasn't there, He was not there, so what are you talking about? Well, what about his wife and this and this? And it's like, you mean the woman who is now spearheading turning point Usa, who is the broken hearted widow of the martyr of the movement. You're coming after her now. And it's like, slowly but surely. You see the moves that she's making, and I can see what she's trying to do. But then also she just I watched her show the other day. She's like, I never say it was Israel. When did I ever say it was Israel? I'd never one time said it was Israel. It's like, you mean all last week when you were saying it was Israel. Then she goes on to talk about certain lawmakers and their affiliation with APEC, which is not untrue, it's very true statement.
Speaker 2: But like, as you were.
Speaker 3: Talking about how it's not Israel, now you're saying this. I'm not saying she's crazy. I am saying that she is a devoted friend who is broken hearted that her friend was publicly executed, right and she is on one right now, and she's in her fields, and I'm not taking away from that, but the Internet is having a little bit of a time with her right now, especially with all of her claims that Charlie was leaving Protestantism, and she was even saying, Charlie, you're too smart to be a Protestant. Just become a Catholic. And I'm like, well, that's a way to piss off half your fan base. But all right, do you do you?
Speaker 2: This was a good fun that was you know, I don't think that she actually meant it like that, like she knew he knew that he was joking, or she was joking as well.
Speaker 3: Ah, A lot of people did not take it as such, including his wife, and then the whole thing with.
Speaker 2: Can we say something about his wife very quick?
Speaker 3: What about her?
Speaker 2: Hmmm? I think she was a setup?
Speaker 3: Oh you meaning that he was set up to be with her? Yeah, funny, you should mention that. As a matter of fact, I have a video that and I did my research on this this Instagram video or was it TikTok? I don't know. I went on something to find because somebody told me I'm out of the loop on what the internet be talking about. So I said, you know, what fuck you are?
Speaker 2: Whatever?
Speaker 3: The internet's usually not the correct source, but I mean neither is the mainstream media is. Let me take that.
Speaker 2: I mean where you're gonna get it at. Then, you know that's fair. That's fair.
Speaker 3: So I went and I looked into some things and uh, let me see if I could pull it up. But yeah, apparently there's a lot more to old miss Kirk than what meets the eye, even if you go to her start in where she got on with the Miss USA pageant, Like even from that time I'm framed to now, there's been some controversies surround here. Actually I might have to turn my camera off and use my phone for a second.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's all right. You know what, while you're looking that up, let me get over the chat so we don't fall too too far behind. Let's see, Sam said, hey, a'all white boy. Wizard said I was satisfucked for nine minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, sorry about that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's on me. By the way. I don't know what the hell. It's always like, there's always some technical issue on my end. There was a mixer issue that I had a couple of months ago where I accidentally spilled coffee on it, so then I had to go get a new mixer, and anyway, it's a whole thing. And then today I have no idea what the hell's going on with the new mixer. But hey, whatever, let me send it to the computer.
Speaker 3: So I just texted it to you. I don't know why I won't let me fucking air drop it from my phone to my computer right now. But it'd be like.
Speaker 2: That, what did you send it on? Text? It text? Yeah, I didn't get anything. Oh so Spirit Animals said yeat ye as jay Uso would say, um, Sam was saying, I was just wondering. Dano said, Happy Tuesday, cult fam Uh? Kelsey said what up? Uh?
Speaker 3: Dan?
Speaker 2: Oh? And Midnight Kong, what's up? Fam Kelsey said, so excited to finally make it to this welcome, Sorry for the tardiness that's on me. Dougie the Long Lost Blumpkin said hello clit members.
Speaker 3: No shit, Dougie, where the fuck you been? Dog?
Speaker 2: I don't believe that was a TYPEO. Um yeah, why boy, Wizard said, same same dirt bags, every single one. There's no doubt about that, Joel. Speaking of have you heard from Pickle? I have none.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we've been trying to reach out. Pickle has fallen off the fucking map dog.
Speaker 2: He's turned into Pickle Rick. He he fell into the sewer and hopefully he's gonna you know, beat up a rat and construct some little robotic rat legs and crawl ab out of that sewer.
Speaker 3: One day you gonna have an Iron Man slash John Wick moment in the sewers with the Russians and the whole nine. I'm down with it. But yeah, just if you're listening, Jamie Jamie, join in on Tuesdays or at least like drop a line. Let us know you're a live dog.
Speaker 2: Hi may come on back. Sam said she was a killery but just bad talking about Kamala. Yeah, I mean basically the same person, just a little younger and a little bit different skin tone. To be alive said, what's up? Family? To be alive? What to do? Let's see anybody ever want only It's s good God, dungeon soup, dungeonsup that sounds like a Jacob thing.
Speaker 3: Actually, is that like a reference to Dungeons and Dragons. I've never played it, but it seems fun. Uh, I've never I've never seen dungeon soup.
Speaker 2: Like Dungeons and Dragons is pretty damn fun. Actually. I mean you have to devote like a lot, like pretty much your whole damn day to it if you're kind into it, if you're trying to finish the whole game. It's a long. It's like it's like five games of Monopoly, Like it is long, dude, Dude.
Speaker 3: That's the thing. Though, I've had Monopoly games last like three days. It was actually not allowed to be played in my household to a certain point, Like yo, that like that my kids and me play it, but then you know, they have to learn the hard way. That rints fucking do you know what I'm saying? But yeah, it destroys families.
Speaker 2: So here's that video you were alluding to, sir.
Speaker 3: Yeah, talking about Charlie Kirk's wife. Y'all, what are y'alls thoughts on this?
Speaker 2: You want check it out?
Speaker 5: When's miss Arizona competes in Miss USA, a pageant owned by dot dot Dot Trump Okay, I want to know something really weird. So she had said in a podcast that she had never competed in pageants and had never done any modeling before until one day she receives an invitation in the mail to be a model and start doing pageants. And the pageants that she started doing were Miss USA pageants owned by Trump. So she modeled for Trump. She was one of Trump's pageant girls. But did you know that she was also a casting director at the same time that she was doing all this stuff for Trump. How she doesn't specify on her website if she worked as a casting director for Trump. But around the time that she was claiming to be a casting director, she also owned a ministry that was working with the US military in Romania. The area in Romania where she was operating this ministry had a bunch of locals accusing these evangelical ministries of kidnapping children and trafficking them out of the country. These children were being found in the UK in Israel and were also being sent to undisclosed private islands. Locals demanded authorities look into it, but they never did. Now, Charlie Kirk really wanted the Epstein files released, but did his wife. Prior to marrying Charlie Kirk, she was a multi millionaire on her own, and since his passing, she's also a mass all of his wealth, plus an additional at least five million dollars in donations. He's currently considered the most powerful woman in the United States, with mega fans begging her to run as vice president. In twenty twenty eight Let's talked about her first date because it was actually a job interview. Back in twenty eighteen, two years after Donald Trump had started working with Charlie Kirk, Charlie Kirk had hosted a Turning Point USA opening event for one of the offices that they had opened, and Erica and Charlie Kirk were introduced to each other. Charlie Kirk instantly thought that she was beautiful, but thought that she was really smart, and allegedly one of their mutuals had suggested that Charlie Kirk hire Erica. I'm assuming as it was Donald Trump or someone on his team because Donald Trump had signed on to work with Charlie Kirk and Erica was already one of Donald Trump's employees, so it would make the most sense for Donald Trump and his team to encourage Charlie Kirk to hire Donald Trump's employees. Anyways, Charlie Kirk DMed Erica invited her for a job interview. The job interview ended up turning into a date, and Erica allegedly had said, You're not going to be my boss, You're going to be my boyfriend. It just seems suspicious.
Speaker 2: I mean, plustly will make you do a lot of dumb things, bro, It'll make you overlook a lot of shit.
Speaker 6: Right.
Speaker 3: I have seen many a man get driven insane by that thing. But I'm not saying that that is what happened here. All I am saying is that I verified a lot of what she just said. There's a few things that not necessarily right. There's a few people that are saying she should run for VP, but that's not like a main talking point being had by the right right now.
Speaker 2: But fine, saying that.
Speaker 3: She's the most powerful woman in America right now, that is by the numbers, very very stretched, correct, that's the fucking stretch. Now, I'll say that she is the widow of a martyr who's got the people's ear, and she can tug on the heartstrings right now, make some things happen. Yes, But to say it that's because of money or because of connections.
Speaker 2: Ah, that that's a stretch.
Speaker 3: But as far as her background goes, her casting career, her uh and Charlie Kirk meeting, the ministries that she was affiliated with. I did some digging on those things. That is all verifiably true.
Speaker 2: I do want to say, you know, there's a lot of people that are, you know, rightfully upset about the whole Charlie Kirk situation. There's nothing wrong with that, you know. And and some people that are that are calling out the the weird things that smell a little funny here, the weird things that smell a little funny there. And some people get really upset because they felt such a strong connection to Charlie Kirk. He was a very you know, a proud Christian man. He you know, he he stood on morals of which most women would love their man to be, right Like. I can't tell you how many fucking women that come up to me and they're like, oh my god, if I can only find a man like Charlie Kirk right like. And so there's a they've never.
Speaker 3: Heard of that before, But I think there should be more women saying things like that for sure.
Speaker 2: My point is is that, yes, all that is true, but this is a conspiracy podcast and we're going to look under every rock, under every hebble, and we are not so much. Look you wanna you wanna get lost in the fields, then maybe you should have attended the the thing this past weekend, right which we're gonna get to, because there was a lot of crazy shit that was going on there. I wanted to mention it earlier in the episode that we did about the rapture that was supposed to happen today, yeah, or maybe tomorrow, who knows. Fuck, but yeah, there's there's so much. My point is is that we're not like, oh, we don't care, and so we're just gonna dive. It's literally, this is our duty to turn over all of these rocks. It doesn't doesn't mean we don't care about anything. But anyway, just want to throw that out in the open for anybody that might think that we're insensitive about certain things, Promise you it's not the case. God is love. What are your thoughts, sir, Well?
Speaker 7: First of all, on on her missionary in a foreign country, I mean that's a known ci A tactic.
Speaker 3: But did y'all watch Candace today?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yes, Oh, I watched. I'm not sure if I watched something from her yesterday, but I was watching her today. Yes, what does she release?
Speaker 8: Well, first of all, would.
Speaker 2: But schwang if you will, yes, sir.
Speaker 7: She uh showed his footage of another shooter on the on a different building where it was at and everything. Got a hold of the person who shot the footage and he said he saw saw the guy, saw the shot. It was definitely not Tyler Robinson. The guy was dressed in black tactical gear with a face mask. He saw the rifle. It wasn't a thirty six, it was a shorter rifle on a tripod. He said he had apparently weapons background and said it was likely a two twenty three, which, judging by the autopsy report, would make sense.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So yeah, now say that too. I saw a video of now we just talked about this, the guy who pulled up the pistol or what may or may not be a pistol from that side of Charlie if you were to zoom out from that same angle though, if you're looking at Charlie's left side and kind of behind him a bit in the building behind him. There is a flash that takes off in the building as as the shot is fired. Right, that being set and with my experience and grants is limited. When we used to do events in Washington, DC, are overwatch the snipers that we had, they were using a five five six round er two two three, right, reason being usually there was a lot of crowds, and you do not want something that's a large caliber that's going to go through one person and into another. You would like something small, but you wanted to be able to be very exact, so they would be using very specialty I want to just say M sixteen's, but like there was special made things to where it was more like a fucking half moa weapon, right, and they'd sight in the scope and all these things. So for this round is a two two three, it's very tiny. It's basically a glorified twenty two. It's necked up a little bit, and it's got some extra pow da, right, all the things. The exit wound, if that is true, The entrance wound for a two two three very small, very very small. Okay, unless you know what you're looking for, you're not really gonna see it. That neck that we see all the blood gushing out of. If that was an exit wound from a two to two three, this makes a lot more sense to me.
Speaker 2: I'm just gonna throw that out.
Speaker 3: The exit wound is not some massive like you could fit your fist through it, especially from a glorified twenty two. So the whole thing of the shot being done behind him, going through his neck and out the front where everybody could see, which also leads more credence to how he fell in his chair. That checks out a lot more to me. I'm gonna be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, dude, And there's so much to it. And that's my thing is like with all of these kinds of things whatever, you know, if we're talking about a school shooting or some crazy, you know event that goes on, and not a lot of people were questioning it. More people were just getting energized and charged up by the whole thing.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It's like it should be very cut and dry, but it's not, And that should be red flag number one. Why is none of this? Why is this so cut and dry? All right, that's the shooter. Here's the evidence. We know this. We saw the track that he took right but no, they just want to feed us a bunch of bullshit for what you know, and I and to me, this either proves either a some kind of deep state motivation, b some kind of foreign influence of some sorts, or c maybe it's both.
Speaker 3: You know, it makes more sense to me as of this moment, very very very subject to change. That your boy Tyler was supposed to be the shooter. Okay, they found some kid who's a little on the psychotic side, very anti all these things.
Speaker 2: Cool court or at least he was placed there.
Speaker 3: But right he had a he already had a designated drop point for the weapon and all of these things. Right he at least allegedly if we're according to the obvious AI chatbot text message exchanged between him and his lover. But not even.
Speaker 2: Diving moment we read that last live that was one of the fakest back and forth that I've ever heard from anybody.
Speaker 3: Millennials don't fucking talk like that. No, No, nobody that I know of the last give it fifteen years to my senior or fifteen years to my junior. Nobody texts each other in such manners.
Speaker 2: But I dropped the gun off at my check point, what, well.
Speaker 3: It's like of that. It's like the way he was saying, like my love and all of these things, I need to be gone a little while longer.
Speaker 2: Yet, what are you fifthly like? Bro?
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, did you just tuck back to the nineteen twenties? Like, listen, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna shit on a dude for the way he speaks to his lover. Okay, getting all gushy and shit, that's fine.
Speaker 2: Your translover at that, you know, all the things, not here to whatever.
Speaker 3: Actually I will judge on man, it's fucking weird. But the point, okay, all I'm saying is that you're not gonna jump from speaking oh so delicately to speaking super tactical like it's a fucking debrief. You're not gonna phase change in and out like that. But neither here nor there. Okay. But what I think as of this moment he was affiliated with Antifa or some group like that. Fine, They probably told him, look, you get there, there's gonna be a weapon for you. Take the shot, leave it there, bail off, pup up up up all the things. In reality, he was the fall guy. Think Marky markin shooter. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking that he was. He's playing his role beautifully right now, which is why he was so uncooperative with police, which is why all of his quote unquote closest people, i e. The Furry Lover has turned on him and are being super cooperative with police. In reality, the shooter was behind Charlie Kirk. He gone, he's a name, a faceless, nameless person. He's off into the ether, dude, a fucking ghosty.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Uh, swolky lees over there. You've been working out, bro with the with the workout tank top and everything. What's up dude?
Speaker 8: Yo? Thanks man. I appreciate that. What's it called?
Speaker 9: I was gonna say, though, I don't know if you guys SA like the recent allegations that started coming up about Charlie Kirk's wife, how one of the companies that she worked for is actually been accused in the past in Romania of child trafficking and stuff like that. So she's already tied to stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just played a video of her some mission work that she used to do in Romania. Apparently they were accused of and I don't know how when I'm my dimer research onto it. I didn't see exact numbers of how many kids there were anything like this, or if there was multiple mission groups going on there and so all of them were blasted under the same banner, so to speak. Or what what I'm saying is that the time frames, the situation of her being there and what they were there to do does not look real good as of this particular moment. Maybe it's all good, and maybe there was like fifteen different mission groups out there and there was like ten of them they were doing that foul ass ship and hers wasn't one of them. It's possible, but as of this moment, with the information that's out there, boy, it's a bad look.
Speaker 2: A little bit of a honeypot situation. Sammy, two blonds. I only see one blunt in your hand, though, Uh, what's what's good? Samuel bro?
Speaker 3: Have you already smoked one down?
Speaker 2: Hold?
Speaker 10: Waiting on y'all to do the show?
Speaker 4: But no, did y'all see that the guy that tried to shoot Plump on the golf course stabbed himself from the neck as they told him he was guilty.
Speaker 3: I heard about this, but I haven't seen is there a video of it?
Speaker 4: Uh, there was, but I saw it on Twitter and m dudes. But that being said, I think dude's gonna label whatever.
Speaker 3: But I mean that guy was actually mentally disturbed, and that was confirmed by multiple people who knew him before the whole shooting conversation. Yeah, yeah, like.
Speaker 4: I was, this is gonna sound fucked up on me. It's not the politically correct or anything. But I don't I think that dude belongs in a mental asylum and then go under the asylum.
Speaker 10: I think we should really bring back the asylums.
Speaker 3: Yeah, though for the criminally insane.
Speaker 4: Who yeah, but yeah, don't do the lobotomy that that's cool and unusual. But yeah, I think that, uh that we should put the like put them in in a padded sale, give them chest.
Speaker 11: Pieces and put on door. Just let them sink in it.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't see what's wrong with just like you know, in in Jurassic Park, they give them a whole island, you know, for all the dinosaurs. Let's give all the psychos an island. Dude, I mean just uh, I mean Australia drink it back. It's time to come back.
Speaker 3: So is that what we should do with Epstein island. Just let that be a place for like pedophiles and the criminally insane and just let them et each other alive.
Speaker 2: I mean, drop them all, we don't look back.
Speaker 4: We could make a gladiatorial pit fight there and like charge fifteen bucks a ticket and five bucks of beer, and hey, for twenty three dollars, you can get a whole case of tacos. We can cent to a family trip.
Speaker 3: Hear me out. We all love the Squid Game series, do we not?
Speaker 2: We do have not watched it yet, Samuel.
Speaker 3: Shame on you and your homework homework assignment for you, sir, especially because this is a part of your culture and heritage.
Speaker 10: Okay, I mean just a little bit and a.
Speaker 3: Little bit, but yeah, no, I'm just saying, if we're gonna have the Squid Games and it was so successful, and then mister Beast released like a very g rated, nerved up version of this, is it the craziest And I don't know, I don't know. It's just an idea just off the dome here? Is it the craziest idea to use Epstein Island as pedophile and criminally insane an island and put them through a Squid Games kind of conversation.
Speaker 2: I don't know, dude, just another like Shutter Island situation. You ever seen that movie with Leo.
Speaker 3: I have, I have. It's one of the greatest mind fuck movies there is. That one is an interception.
Speaker 2: Yes, my two, that's both of those are in the top ten for me.
Speaker 10: I just watched Inception for the first time today.
Speaker 2: First, God, damn sam Wow.
Speaker 4: God called all the way through for the first time last night after the surgery.
Speaker 2: Wait wait wait wait back back okay, okay, okay, one.
Speaker 12: Two.
Speaker 2: Look we got we got a lot to get to without all these crazy shenanigans of Samuel being out of the loub. I mean he's living in bump fuck uh Georgia right out.
Speaker 11: I live in Georgia.
Speaker 4: The fact I live in the watermelon capital of the world, and for one night we were the capital of Georgia doing a single night in the in the Confederacy.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, anytime somebody is addressing themselves as from the Creek, they're going to be out of the loop. Dude, you know, I mean, I mean, I love Samuel, but.
Speaker 3: Some equivalent of up the holler, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Uh, that was two scoars Ago zoom be what's up, dude? Yeah, suck that up.
Speaker 13: They made they made a movie already with Kurt Russell. Great, but they made two of them, Escape from New York and Escape from La and like both of those movies where they literally took all the criminally insane criminals, Like everybody that ever committed a crime gets thrown in behind these massive walls, into these places that have like no law and he has to like go in. It's the whole thing. But like, I've always thought that was such a great idea, like just make giant walls and throw them all in there and let them that.
Speaker 3: Do a pergnight, you know, just a little something something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't like there's anything to able with that. Dougie sent a link. Oh that's about the dungeon soup. Uh Sam said, yeah, catch me up on this. Did you watch Canvas today? All right, we're trying to get caught up. Damn, there's already sixty something behind. What are we doing? Said man? Oh, Luke's here? What up? Luke? Sab said? Sub fam what up? Sabs? Renee said? Epstein and Kirk files only thing that got raptured Big Facts big facts. Yeah, whitebo Wizard says she's a hell of smoke show bro. I agree, Candice good if I can only you know, and not only just for her looks. Something about the brains on that woman is just, you know, intellectually sexy.
Speaker 3: It's not for me.
Speaker 2: She's who I want to be when I grow up.
Speaker 3: Oh god, Yeah, we'll see how that statement gather another six months, I mean, yeah, we'll see what happens.
Speaker 2: I'll give her a little fallout shelters. She wants to come over here while she's trying to run from the Pope. Po Come on, baby. She's made in the past week.
Speaker 3: She's probably made over a million dollars just off of YouTube alone. For her top three biggest videos have been dropped in the last two weeks, and they all have to do with Charlie Kirk. I think she's got enough money to go and do some wild things on her own. But that's also her thing, right. She was an Obama person until she wasn't. Then she's a hardcore conservative and now she's taken this stance and now she's the anti Israel person. It's I think that she's doing it all for the for the clicks. If you will for the views, for the revenue. I get it.
Speaker 2: I don't think so, I don't think really, I think yeah, I think she seems pretty genuine to me.
Speaker 3: If she's so genuine and she cares so much about the trafficking and stuff, why is her and her husband super big friends with Andrew Tait, who is actually arrested for trafficking.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't. I don't know every single thing there is to know about this woman. I'm just saying, you know, I mean I don't know. I mean I don't know either. Is it guilty and until proven innocent or the other way around?
Speaker 14: Uh?
Speaker 3: In my opinion, you know, everybody's guilty until they can prove that they are innocent. That's kind of the way the real world works.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said Jonathan. Gonna be having some owen cakes, Yes, I would be delighted.
Speaker 3: Hey, if you get it, brother, by all means, I'm happy for you.
Speaker 10: You gotta throw on some maple so up on that thing? Boy? What?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Well, you know you can't be throwing the aunt Jemima on there nowadays.
Speaker 3: What I'm gonna say, What the fuck? I thought that's where Sam was going?
Speaker 2: Is it?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 15: You gotta.
Speaker 2: See, there's two.
Speaker 3: Types of Southern people, y'all. There's some that believe in putting a little honey on the biscuits, and there's some that believe in putting a little angel mamma on the cakes. Look, I'm not here to yuck.
Speaker 2: You're young.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying I'm more of a honey on the biscuits type of guy myself.
Speaker 10: Oh, honey on biscuits go great good.
Speaker 4: But so does gravysuits and gravy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm fit, white gravy, white gravy. HiT's different the inevitable rises and falls of Protestantism. So, uh, you know what, I'm gonna share the screen for this one because I'm trying to stay the charge is shared by Ashton rather And all right, so the world population since the creation. I imagine this is someone of a joke, But here we are. We're looking at the amount of people. For the population. You have Adam all the way up to the flood, and then obviously it said dip all the way back down to basically nothing. It started growing a little bit. Abraham, Moses, Solomon, Nebekinzar Jesus Christ, you got a little bit of a spike, but then back down with Constantine, Mohammad, the Crusades, Luther, and today's population is right on the rise. So I think what he's trying to say is is that a global flood is on its way or some kind of catastrophe. Is that what you're alluding to here?
Speaker 16: Ashton, read the very top line. You missed the best part. It's just a regular ass chart of the population. I just added the top.
Speaker 2: Title the Inevitable Rise and Falls of Protestantism.
Speaker 3: Oh, I see, it's all about the world population. But yeah, but I will say that the rise and the fifteen hundreds on up probably I don't know this for a fact, but possibly is because we found out a lot more about like cleanliness, medical technology, food, nutrition, things like that.
Speaker 2: Okay, but he's saying just as far it's the rise and fall of popular of Protestantism, not so much about the world population. But I dude, I'm happy you said that because it actually kind of alludes to a point that I'm going to be making a little bit here later. I was I was looking into the whole memorial as far as Charlie Kirk's thing went, and I'm always looking for symbolism. Like my mind is like it's glued to look for anomalies, right, you know, whether it be certain star systems, or maybe it's a certain date or it's a certain time, or certain people that are involved, or who donated this. And my mind is always based on that kind of shit, because I believe that the rule of this playground, maybe it's Satan, who knows, they all play in symbolism, and we are dumb if we're not picking up on that, because every single time, there is some symbolism, every single time. So I believe that they like to leave breadcrumbs on the way to all of their scandals. And whether you believe that they're doing that so they don't have to worry about the karmic blowback or whatever, I don't know. I don't even look at it like that. I actually think that they leave the bread crumbs because they think that people are too dumb to pick up on it. And it's almost just like a show off kind of Thing's a flex Yeah, yeah, yeah for sure. So you know, what, should I get to that right now?
Speaker 3: Why not?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Okay, because this is next level shit, dude.
Speaker 3: So I did watch a portion of the of the Memorial service. I saw Tucker get up there and speak, and pretty much just long enough to see that it was a proverbial who's who of the Republican already pretty much Trump had his entire fucking cabinet up there on the front row, and it was it was a thing. It was one of the most things say on that. Beyond that, it goes deeper, dude, So I'm sure, all right.
Speaker 2: So now I already know there's going to be people that are going to listen to this person speak and they're going to just shrug it off and say she's out of her damn mind. But just pay attention. I'm going to build on top of what she's saying. So she goes, and this is a shout out on TikTok to weird esoteric friend, that's my kind of people. She goes, they chose the memorial today on purpose. Don't let them farm you like cattle. So it's a two and a half minutes long I'm gonna try and do my best to build off of this. So let's see what she has to say.
Speaker 14: They chose the memorial today on purpose. You hear me, on purpose. Do not let anybody tell you it was a coincidence that almost eighty thousand people packed the stadium on the exact day of the solar eclipse, a new moon and saturn at opposition. That's not random. That staging as choreography. And it wasn't for you, It was for them. And here is the ugly truth. Crowds are batteries. When tens of thousands cry, chant and sway together, you create a current. Science calls it collective effervescence. Spirit folks call it energy harvesting. I call it what I see it, sealing your grief and cashing it in. And this playbook isn't new. The Romans did it in the Colosseum, blood and bread to distract the people while the Empire pulled strings behind the curtain. Televangelists do it every single Sunday, whipping a congregation into tears, then passing the plate at the peak. Even Hollywood showed you the metaphor and the matrix. Humans strapped in as living batteries feeding a machine that doesn't give a damn about them. Fiction, sure, but it makes the point plain. Your energy can be drained and redirected. That's exactly what happened today. A memorial dressed up as a spectacle. Tears turned into chance. Destiny slipped into the mic right as the eclipse hit while you were raw from loss. They funneled that energy straight into their machine. Donations, pledges, loyalty, The eclipse that was the amplifier tie a man's death to the heavens, and suddenly it's not just a loss, it's prophecy.
Speaker 10: And if you.
Speaker 14: Question it, your told your dishonor and the dead. And that's the trick. Grief turns sacred. Sacred turn untouchable. Untouchable urns useful. And here is the kicker.
Speaker 5: It worked.
Speaker 14: People walked out of their buzzing, ready to give, ready to fight, ready to defend a story. Somebody else script it for them. That charge didn't fade when the lights cut off. It got banks. It'll be spent later on whatever agenda they load into it. This was not comfort, It wasn't closure. It was controlled. They harvested eighty thousand beaten hearts today and called it a memorial, so don't get played. Don't call it holy. When it was a hustle. They chose that day on purpose, They chose that stadium on purpose. They use that eclipse on purpose, and unless you start naming it, they'll keep doing it because listen, harvesting your pang has always been the oldest con in the book. Stay awake, stay lout, and do not let them farm you like cattle.
Speaker 2: Preach my sister. And then she added this post It said, what if I told you that every social media trend and challenge is a psychological operation to see how dumb down society really is? Hard to disagree with it.
Speaker 3: I agree all the TikTok dances and shit that went viral and all that, Yeah, that's tide pods. Yeah, that's just to see who's gonna do what's seen as quote unquote trendy just for the fuck of it. It's completely a social experiment. But uh so, from what I can gather, she's all talking about like loose energy and things. Am I about close a little bit?
Speaker 2: But I'm gonna build on top of that right quick. So what she mentioned is that it was, uh, basically the people that were putting on this memorial were basically magicians that were at work during the eclipse, which you know, look back at every single ancient society, there has always been some kind of harvest, some kind of gathering some kind of communication where everybody knew exactly what to do on the day of an eclipse. Also add in what she didn't add into that was that it was the day before the autumn equinox. So add that one in there. So it's the day before the autumn equinox, it is on the day of an eclipse, and it's a day of a new moon, and which I had to do a little bit of research on this because I don't know astrology as well as most people. It was also on the day where Saturn was in opposition, So I started doing a little bit of research, and I was trying to figure out, Okay, Saturn in opposition, first of all, what the fuck does that mean? And secondly, how often does it happen? And what what happens whenever it does go in opposition. So Saturn in opposition, first off, it only happens, not even once a year, roughly once a year, once every three hundred and seventy eight days. Okay, So whenever Saturn Saturn goes into opposition, that just fits.
Speaker 3: A little over a year.
Speaker 2: A little over a year. Yeah, whenever it goes into opposition, that just means that it is directly it is in the middle between the Earth and the Sun. The Saturn is it right in the middle between the Earth and the Sun. That is, whenever it's called it's at opposition, That's what that means.
Speaker 3: The middle of it's a few planets out. Its ring doesn't coincide with ours.
Speaker 2: You know, we're talking about direct line.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, gotcha, gotcha.
Speaker 2: If you're looking at the planets as a direct line, it only happens once every three hundred and seventy eight days whatever it was, Yeah, three hundred and seventy eight days a direct line. So to say that the Sun is shining onto Saturn, which then you know, the Sun shines onto us as well during that same period energetically, if we look into all the different Saturn warship, which we have done in the past. Whenever you talk about the Black Cube and all the Saturn warship, and you want to talk about the the the cube over at Mecha and everything, right, you think about like those weird little the weird little Jews that like to wear the little cube on their hat whatever, Hey what I'm doing?
Speaker 3: The cube on their foreheads?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, really fucking strange. There always seems to be some kind of symbolism whenever it comes to Saturn. Also Saturn, and we've we've looked this up before. Saturn has a hexagonal storm that forms at the very top of it, not a pentagon, so one more side, so it's a six sided star. Well, what else has a six sided star? Just gonna throw out the star, David, Okay, just want to throw that one out there. So, I mean, if we're just getting symbolic Saturn in opposition, Saturn has the six sided star at the very top, I think that that's kind of strange. We're gonna get a little bit deeper though. So it was so, yeah, it was the day before Mayben or maboon or mabon. However, maybe say it maybe you know what. I thought that that's what it was. And then I actually heard somebody from that area who's like, uh not I think kind of close to Ireland, but over there in that area, they said the original actual word is mabone or some shit. But she's like, if I hear another white person say maybe I'm gonna lose my shit, I'm like, okay, whatever, We're fucking English, dude, that's just how we talk. And they spell color with a you too, fuck out of here probably probably so yeah, mabon maybe whatever the fuck? So all right, So then I was like, all right, she talked a little bit about uh, harnessing crowd energy, and I was like, I wonder how that works. Like I could see, you know, it's it's not that crazy because you see it all the time within super Bowl halftime shows and big concerts. We you know, we talk about the Travis Scott concerts over at Astra World. Was it last year year for something like that where strange shit was going on? You hear about the same thing with the Taylor Swift concerts sometimes, like the speakers will give off a certain frequency that causes people to get really, really sick, which is strange. Right, So if you're trying to harness crowd energy, it says a magician harnesses energy from a crowd through synchronized emotion. Tell me I'm wrong with any Tell me if Charlie Kirk's memorial didn't have any of these. So the magician harnesses energy from a crowd through synchronized emotion. Check symbols. Check? Well yeah, I mean you had his logo and all the maga shit that was going on over there, chance one hundred percent and a ritual focus. Now, the ritual focus I think is a little interesting because Trump decided to go over to this memorial and I don't know if anybody heard him talk. He wasted like maybe ten seconds on Charlie and then got political about everything else. Right, It's like, and he was like praising himself. I'm like, bro, you're at a fucking memorial for somebody that helped you get elected. You can't spend more than ten seconds on like what are you doing? Like his son Don Junior. Beautiful speech, beautiful speech. But our president is just gonna go over there and like prostlytize about his fucking presidency or whatever. It's like weird.
Speaker 3: So is any large gathering at this point by that definition pretty much becomes a magician's ritual.
Speaker 2: Well, it becomes potential for a magician's ritual. Okay, it depends on how you're going to harness it, right, So, and if you are going to be harnessing crowd energy, you the best way to do it would be under collective grief and passion at a mass gathering that can be funneled like a ritual, especially under cosmic timing, whether it be through an eclipse or an equinox.
Speaker 3: Jack check, jack check.
Speaker 2: Chick fucking ding ding ding all over the place, right, And so I was like, all right, let's look into this a little bit farther. So whenever we sit there and we apply all of these different facets to Charlie Kirk's death, what you see is is that Charlie Kirk's death during an eclipse and an equinox gathered amplify. The gathering amplified a potential, ritual, a potential I'm not saying that it was I'm just saying it was grounds for it. Okay, the death creates a martyr, which it definitely did. Martyrdom generates massive psychic energy, which is pretty interesting if you start to think about it. Now, get rid of the word psychic if it makes you uncomfortable. We're just talking about energy here. Psychic. They only throw that in there for the magicians that like to do it for the it's the mental reasons, is what it is. The viral spread of his videos after his death, which dude, his videos have soored I mean, they were already popular. I guarantee you there are a hundred, probably a thousand times more popular now than whenever he was alive. Would you disagree?
Speaker 3: No, that's typically how it goes, you know what I mean. I mean, name any great artists out there, some musician that was well known. As soon as they die, their music hits the fucking pinnacle. Everybody listens to that shit after they die. It happens.
Speaker 2: So it would be almost fair to say that the viral spread of his videos after his death possibly created a digital eggregre, which is just a thought form in creation, right, Egregre tupa basically the same thing, like Santa Claus is an eggregor right, like not, it's like a fictional character. But everybody you know believes in him during the time, whatever, I mean, kids do, so it.
Speaker 3: Doesn't make him real though, even if enough kids believe in him, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Real in spirit, real and spirit that's all that matters. So making his words immortalized and more influential. Charlie kirkald about a lot of political a lot of political things, but he also talked a lot about a lot of Christian things as well, I mean a lot of I mean he's founded, I mean like literally, his foundational beliefs stem from his Christianity. It's Christianity over politics all day for him. There's nothing wrong with that, right, But whenever you turn him into a martyr and every single one of his words becomes immortalized and is now seen at one thousand x pace, maybe it starts to have a little bit of an effect. Right. So his Christianity focus means that this energy could convert people, reinforcing morality and self governing ideology. That's something that I wanted to touch on too, because if you think about it, whether you agree or disagree, it is my firm belief that before there was ever a true deformed government, that religion was government before government was government. Would you disagree with that?
Speaker 3: I think there's some nuances depending on what culture you're talking about. In some cases, absolutely the high priest was the seat of power as well. Or you had like the Druids, right when you're talking about the Gauls and all these groups, where like they acted as the priestly class and the doctors and the government class and all these things, and it was all under one title. But I mean that's not always the case. It depends a lot of places had a chieftain and a high priest, that usually worked in unison. Sometimes it was the same guy. Sometimes the leader of the nation was seen as the God in human form. It really depends on what culture you're talking about here.
Speaker 2: If we are to sit here and believe the Trump has absolutely become part of the deep state, would you disagree with that or would you start to get on board with that.
Speaker 3: I'm thinking more and more that that is the case. Brother, There's all the evidence to point in that direction. Honestly, yeah, I agree. I agree.
Speaker 2: And if you're trying to build America in a way that you know, maybe cuts crime a little bit, you want to make people a little bit more self governing because crime is just out of control. You got people on both sides that are absolute extremists that maybe you want to try and shop that down a little bit, so you apply little self governing you you you know, you kill somebody, use him as a martyr. His words are immortalized at that point. Uh. Nextly, we have the uh so the death aligned with cosmic timings, the cosmic timings that can be seen as a ritual sacrifice. The purpose potentially would be to redirect emotional energy into religion. You know, in this instance, Christianity and politics combining the forces right, especially for the Republican Party. So if you think about it, now, everything that Charlie Kirk stood for, being immortalized in that sense, is now potentially what the republic what the Republican Party is going to be standing on. Now. This is what he died for, this is what we stand for. And if you don't stand for this, then there's something clearly wrong with you. You need to get on board. And it's it's almost it's like a corraling of the herds, I think in a sense if you really think about it, like these dude, Donald Trump, I don't give a fuck when anybody says Trump was not a Christian before he ran for president, I guarantee you he's not a Christian now this is something that he ran on. This is something that he talks about. Alex Jones is the same way. Alex Jones was not a Christian person before he started getting on the Trump train. He had his questions, right, and now all of a sudden, like he went full on Trump train and now he's like God this and God, I'm like comment before.
Speaker 3: Trump, even before Trump, he was talking about how there were demonic forces that were out there. He may not have been a Bible thumb for by any means, but he's always been on the side of saying that these people that are out there doing evil in the world and trying to run the world are being influenced by demons. He's never more shy about that.
Speaker 2: My point is is that if you are trying to target a specific audience, you want to take on some of the morals that that audience has right or wrong.
Speaker 3: Uh, You wanting to get seen as one of them?
Speaker 2: Sure, yes, almost turning it into somewhat of an echo chamber, you know, in that way. So where else do we have so the okay, So an eclipse, which stands for you know, esoterically, an eclipse stands for endings and revelations. Interesting, just as far back as like history goes every time that there's like some kind of eclipse, that's what they used it for. And in an equinox, it's a perfect balance of day and night. So it's a balance and a shift. Potentially the new moon meaning no moon out there in the sky, no one that we can see anyway, would be for planting seeds, which is all of these things. So planting seeds. Like they say that if you're ever going to do any kind of moon magic and you're trying to start from scratch and you want to get something going, you know, you should do that ritual on the night of a new moon, because the new the moon is starting to wax a little bit, it's starting to get a little bit bigger, and the more full it gets, the more full of the energy and the potential that it that it that it can become once it's full. Right, And that's like the esoteric underway, esoteric understanding of how that works for.
Speaker 3: Some ever hearing that, bro, I'm not saying you're wrong. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm not like, I don't delve into that realm.
Speaker 3: But every bit that I've heard has always been said that you would do your rituals during a full moon, right, that's when you would charge your crystals and make moon water.
Speaker 2: And all of that.
Speaker 3: I've never heard of anything being done on a new moon as far as that goes.
Speaker 2: So the typical typically a full moon ritual is like a banishing kind of thing, Like it is all the energy, like look at the moon almost as if it's like a full glass, right, and all of that water that is inside of that glass because it's full all the way to the top. You are trying to get rid of that, like you're emptying that out because it's about to go New moon, which means it's about to be completely emptied, right, and so you're starting brand new with the new moon. That's whenever you're planting the sea, that's whenever spring is here. And you know, just esoterically looking at it that way, so whenever you got the eclipse, the equinox, and the new moon, all of the symbolism behind it, it is a perfect ritual correspondence for anybody that's practitioning that is, a practitioner of the dark side of black magic, if you want to look at it that way. And I can go on and on about all of this. I just think that it's so interesting about how it works. But as far as the Saturn opposition, historic parallels go. So if you want to try and see, like, well, what else has really happened whenever there has been a Saturn opposition and it happens just about once every year, surely not something crazy is happening every time Saturn's opposition, And no, it's not always happening but it's always there for the taking. So the saturn oppositions often correlate with upheavals, revolutions, and societal restructuring. Interesting, right, So an example would be the nineteen sixty civil rights era was kicked off by a saturn in opposition. The two thousand and eight financial crisis and political polarization, they were both in times of saturn opposition. Symbolically, these cycles carry collective transformation in one way or another.
Speaker 3: Right, So you're.
Speaker 2: Looking at it like, all right, if we're looking at it for the symbolism, it's not that far fetched to say that if there was some kind of dark magician out there, call it Freemason, call it Cobblists, call it Rosicrucion, call it the Illuminati whatever, Right, Like, all of.
Speaker 3: Those are the same thing. By the way, you just mentioned they're all connected. But continue, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, they're not the same thing, but they're all connected for sure. I Mean, I wouldn't say that the Freemasons and Rosicrusions are the same fucking thing. That's not true.
Speaker 3: No, But they adopted the Rosicrucians, and that's how they got the Christian esotericism, which is there considered like, that's why you have the Shriners and you have the Knights Templars within them. One of them is Christian esotericism and one of them is Eastern esotericism. Same with the Illuminati. There was a merger that took place, and neither.
Speaker 2: Here nor right. But they're all separate groups now, is what I'm trying to say. They all they all went their own ways. The same branches are the same thing that branched out and became their own thing, basically, is what you're trying to say. I think so if we're trying to u oh dude, and let me tell you so. I was like looking up this ship and I think we mentioned this last time about George Floyd. This is crazy, Okay. George Floyd and Charlie Kirk have the same birthday. Okay, you think about it. They are the same exact thing, just on different wings of the bird bro As far as the upheaval, the the outspeak, the the amount of mass gatherings, the amount of like attention that it's gotten, what Charlie Kirk is to the Republican cart what is to the Republican Party is what George Floyd was to the Democrat Party.
Speaker 3: You mean they're they're more ordered them their death one. Okay, I want to say, it's not like George Floyd was a big, outspoken, uh loud and proud Democrat who was going on speaking engagements. You're talking about their death is being used in very similar ways. But on the opposite end of the spectrum.
Speaker 2: George Floyd helped kick off Black Lives Matter.
Speaker 15: Dude.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, he was like the big the big one. There was others before, right, we could talk about Brianna Taylor, we could talk about Trayvon Martin, we could talk about al and Sterling. Yes, there was a big one. That was the one that was really like the rattle, the battle cry, if you will, for the BLM movement. But that's the thing. As of this moment, I don't know if Charlie Kirk is going to be seen as the battle cry for the Republican Party. Haven't seen Republicans take to the streets and all of these things, And I hope I don't. I'm not saying it's impossible by any means. I'm hoping that it doesn't go that route.
Speaker 2: What I'm trying to say is is that with look at all of the division that happened amongst the masses with that whole George Floyd thing. You had certain people crying and and and like painting murals of them, and everybody charging the streets and looting all the restaurants and all the buildings and all the businesses, and that was their way, right, Like the crazy is going crazy regardless. Right, as far as the Charlie Kirk thing, everybody was gathering, everybody's talking about it. There may be some kind of sway in political influence that comes from this, because a lot more people are looking into politics, especially in regards to what he has said over the past few years, ever since he started. You know, My point is that as far as the division goes, everybody that was pro George Floyd, the people that were anti that, Oh my god, did those heads clash like crazy? Right, the same exact shit is going on right now. It's the same fucking playbook. It's the same playbook in the sense of the people that love Charlie Kirk, Oh my god, they feel as if they lost a son. The people that are against Charlie Kirk, oh my god, you may as well be the Antichrist, Like you need to go jump off a bridge, Like some people are horrendous with some of their statements that they say, Like it's actually.
Speaker 3: There's been a few military members that have posted things about that they're glad that Charlie Kirk is dead. Pete Hegseth is going on a fucking crusade to just dishonorably kick out motherfuckers who are saying this type of shit. And before anybody gets on there, it's like, well, he's just infringing upon their free speech. Here's here's the thing. When you sign up for the military, you sign away your rights, you really do. And it doesn't matter if it was them saying pro or anti Charlie Kirk death things. You, being a member of the United States Military, take an oath to support and defend the Constitution against all enemies, foreign and domestic. If you are in favor of domestic terrorism taking place, it sounds to me like you're publicly saying fuck my oath.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, yeah, you don't. I get it. My point in Jimmy Kimmel, that whole thing that went down, whit.
Speaker 3: That was ridiculous. I can't believe the Disney capitulated to that shit. But I mean, hey, when money talks. It fucking talks, all right, it.
Speaker 2: Do it do? And so my point is that you see that there is insane amounts of division with both cases, right.
Speaker 3: I think that's another good case study. You look at the George Floyd situation as opposed to the Charlie Kirk situation. Yes, to your point, there is there's some alignments that are happening, there's some some lines in the sand being drawn, and all of these things. But one side of the political spectrum.
Speaker 2: Oh, don't say what everybody else is saying. Don't say what everybody else is saying. This is what they want, this is what they want out of everybody. They'll say, hold on, it doesn't matter. The point I understand, the point that you're trying to make. The people at the top are pushing you to say that. I'm telling you right now, this is what they want you to say, is that the Republican Party can do no wrong. It's unearthly civilized individuals and they're righteous, and everybody obviously in the Republican Party decently, you know, they all have a brain to screw on. I get it, I understand. I'm to that same notion. My point is is that that is a divisional thing that they're fucking trying to push out there. That's the point of it all.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying that it's a Republican versus Democrat thing. All I'm saying is one side is having riots over ice raids and the other side just lost a person and they're having a memorial service.
Speaker 2: I thought you were gonna say, like as far as.
Speaker 3: And do what happened when George Floyd and cars flipping over and burning and ship and the other side they just like want people to calm down. They're trying to turn down the heat on the nation right now. That's my point. One side wants the heat turned up, the other side wants the heat turned down. I'm just I'm just saying that's not even like me trying to feed into any agenda. That's just looking and observing what's happening before our eyes, which brings.
Speaker 2: Me to my next point. Both Floyd and Kirk's death act as a as twin martyrs, opposite poles of the same exact ritual. Together, they create polarity that feeds control system, left versus right, progressive versus conservative. This transcends political parties, It aligns with check this out. You've heard this once before. Order out of chaos, That's what this all is. It's all order out of chaos. They're trying to make as much chaos as they possibly can. It's the Hegelian dialect, right. They already have the solution, they're just trying to figure out what are we going to cause, what's going to be the reaction? How are we going to implement it? And I think that it's it's still yet to be seen what that plan really is, but I don't think that we're very far away from it because they need to strike while the iron's hot with it, and that's sure.
Speaker 3: That's the end game, is the fucking rapture.
Speaker 2: Though maybe it is, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Hey.
Speaker 2: So then I was like, all right, well, who would be tied to this kind of ritual? And so I was like, could it be the Freemasons, Could it be the res Accrusions, Could it be the Cobblists or something else? Because these are the three that are usually brought up in the conspiratorial realm as far as the symbolism goes. So these networks are rooted in Kabbala biblical system, Solomon's Temple and cosmic alignment. They have historical mastering of timing, polarity and ritual architecture. Both Floyd being a progressive martyr and Kirk being a conservative martyr, their deaths could serve the same playbook.
Speaker 3: So Kirk, okay, so big a black and white reference, like how the Mason's had the black and white checker floor about.
Speaker 2: Going better, even better? You're you're spot on, and Jo I'm telling you. It's all fucking symbolism. I mean, think about it. It is the black and the white, the left versus the right. I mean it is. It's so crazy, the symbol how the symbolism goes. But so I was like, all right, let me think about this. What about if we were to implement Israel's potential role in this? And I was like, of course, because you have to. So Kirk Kirk began questioning Israel not crazy his words, which threatened the Christian Zionist alignment. Right, Israel benefits. Israel benefits from this from maintaining a US Christian loyalty as prophecy in politics intertwine, because that's why we love Israel. If it wasn't for the Bible, we wouldn't give two shits about Israel. Let's just be real, right. It is the reason there should never be a reason where religion and politics intercede. But for some reason we make We're like, okay, all right, it's God's land. We'll let them do whatever they want.
Speaker 3: In America, religion and politics shouldn't intercede. Other countries do other shit. That's on them. That's what I'm talking about, right, But I should also mention this too. Two weeks prior to his death, Charlie Kirk was at a speaking engagement out of college and there was a Jewish dude that asked him a question, and his words, for the record, oh, he was turning away from Israel. That okay, fine, fine, Maybe he was against what Netanyahu was doing, what the IDF is doing in Gaza. But his direct quote was, there's a large group of people out there there that try to find any reason to blame Israel and blame the Jews for everything. This is absolutely demonic and straight from the pits of hell. These are his words two weeks prior to his death. So I actually agree with that. He was never calling out Israel. He wasn't calling out the Jews. He was calling out Zionism. Brother, there's a difference ultra Zionism. There's a there's a difference there too, right, I mean, yeah, Zionism is just saying that Israel should exist as a nation. Ultra Zionism means that the Israeli state can do no wrong because they're just so magnanimous in everything they do. There is a difference here, and I am against ultra Zionism.
Speaker 2: Okay. We were able to create that because if there's nothing else in politics, there's extremism and there's altruism, right, Like, it's always always to the far end of whatever the poll is, every single fucking time.
Speaker 3: It's like you look nationalist versus an ultranationalist. Being a nationalist means you're like roud to be where you're from, right, Like, I'm an American, I'm a nationalist. Being an ultra nationalist means because the greatest on earth, and if you have anything to say about it, we could fucking go to war and kill each other in millions and droves and all. They're like, there's a difference between the ultra of this. You see what I'm saying, right, right, And and that's what I'm saying. Politics, especially nowadays, everybody's extreme, Like, yes, the talking heads, the squeakiest of the wheels is the top one percent on each side of the pole.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's three percent. Whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I got some flag for saying that I was a Zionist last episode. And it's like, y'all understand that ultra Zionism is a thing as well as Zionism. There's a difference here, right, So net and Yahoo is an ultra Zionist, Like, clearly that's not the same conversation. I'm not aligning myself with old net and Yahoo.
Speaker 2: Right, So I kind of just wanted to throw that out there. Just as far as that whole day of the memorial, to me, it's no different than a super Bowl halftime show. And that's not me, that's not me being sensitive. If we are looking at why did they pick that day of all days, they picked that day? Strange, right, You happen on you happen to do it the day before the equinox, you happen to do it on the day of the Saturn opposition. You do it on the day that there's a fucking eclips and on the day of a new moon. Like astrology, astrologically, this is a fucking magician's playground, dude. And that's all I'm saying about it.
Speaker 3: What is the official narrative on why they chose that day? As a matter of fact, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Kind of strange though, spirit animal. Go ahead, sir, what are your thoughts?
Speaker 10: At that point?
Speaker 4: I raised my hand when y'all was speaking about the Israel. The reason why uh, even Israel, even back in the day, there's always been politics with uh. With religion, uh from you got Jeremiah due to otomy and everything, Like the Leviticus is literally how to set up a government. The Bible tells you how to set up a good government and everything. But if you look at the book of the Laws Limiticus, but.
Speaker 3: It's also trying to set up the nation of Israel, not like every nation on earth, right.
Speaker 10: But it goes hand in hand.
Speaker 17: And I'm but.
Speaker 10: That's politics. That's politics.
Speaker 4: You're gonna have two guys in one room, and somehow communism wombs it's evil head into it.
Speaker 3: So but even then they're not even following that rule because later on they're like, please, we need a king and they're like, no, you don't you follow the laws that was laid down you as a nation need a figurehead, and they're like, no, we need a human correspondent, we need a king and all this. He's like, you really.
Speaker 4: Don't, but okay, that's what the prophet and the judges were for exactly.
Speaker 3: So even then when they did not need a king, they still demanded a king.
Speaker 4: And it's like God also told him don't worship any other any other gods. And within forty days they erected a gold in calf.
Speaker 10: God just took them out of out of Egypt.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, if you look at what the name means, it means those that wrestle with God. Yeah, I mean, it's it's it's meant to be.
Speaker 4: You know, Jacob wrestled with God or quote unquote the Angel of the Lord, which it was God, and uh, he touched his hip and he walked for the rest of his life.
Speaker 3: With the lamp. Yeah, it'd be like that, oh man.
Speaker 2: Anyhow, Tony go ahead, sir.
Speaker 18: Oh yeah, I was gonna say. My take on the Old Testament is a little different. I think that there was always strong political power, but the scribes who wrote the Old Testament wrote it in such a way as to put themselves the prophets as the main intercessors between the people and God and thus trying to take away the power from the kings. So what we read might actually be greatly redacted in order to delegitimize kings as much as possible.
Speaker 12: That's just my take, got it.
Speaker 3: I think there's something to be said for that, for sure. I mean, the way it's transcribed, I think is extremely there's levels to it, like there's layers upon layers of things time pack. I don't think that that was done by accident by any means, but yeah, and there's there's whole iterations of it where they finally actually stopped and put down the oral torah into written tradition, and certain things didn't make the cut. Certain things didn't make the cut. And I think that also ties in with what you're saying, Tony. I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, White Boy Wizard said, what up, you gorgeous bastards?
Speaker 3: What up? We are an hour behind in the chat. Let's catch up.
Speaker 2: Yes we will. Dougie the Long Lost Blunken said, looks like Gandolf and Gollum. Oh who was that referring to? I don't know, but okay, sorry about that. Dougie.
Speaker 3: Umm, let's sipping tea. Holy shit, Go ahead, Dougie, what was that referring to?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 3: Now he got to know.
Speaker 13: Kyle and white Boy Wizard, they're they're side by side and it looked like gollm and uh.
Speaker 19: Oh okay, all right, all right, So Tony says, still lone wolf, change my mind, bro, you're just gonna die on that hill.
Speaker 2: I mean everything that we've talked about, all of the strange coincidences, and it was one person. Come on, Tony, you need to open up that third eye. Brother, what are your thoughts? Convince me that it's a loan shooter.
Speaker 18: Okay, well, I probably can't do that. But I also have a conspiracy theory. About conspiracy theories, I think the government wants the conspiracy theories to exist, so that's why they don't release all the information about you know, where the bullet went, or you know everything they have, all the cameras. There was definitely at least one camera that was taken down. But conspiracy theorizing is what some people do in lieu of politics, and it kind of takes them out of the political game too much. So uh yeah, I think I still think it single shooter, and I think the bullet probably got lost in Charlie Kirk's body because it probably went in at an angle and hit a scapular and then ended up in his ribcage somewhere. I could be wrong. I haven't actually read the autops here before it. I'm just not there hasn't been one, but I'll try to do that tomorrow.
Speaker 3: Well we find an autopsy, it'd be my guest, because I can't find anything. But to your point about the camera being taken down, so there's you could watch. There was two cameras set up behind his head, and as soon as the shooting happened, there was this guy with glasses and clean cut and all this. He comes up and takes the cameras down. So Cannas Owens went on the hunt and was like, hold on, why did you take the cameras down? What the fuck?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 3: So then she reaches out to Charlie Kirk's team to figure out who the hell was this guy. Come to find out, she knows him. She physically knows him, has his number in her cell phone as a matter of fact, And after she went on a ten minute spiel about how she reached out to him, was like, give me the camera, let me see the footage. I just I need to see the footage. I'm just asking questions. I plea see the footage. Don't Why wouldn't give the footage? We please give them the footage. I'm just ask for the footage. And she like did that on repeat for like ten fucking minutes. She finally acknowledged that the guy sent her the footage. I don't know why she needed a ten minute spiel about trying to like ramble just to cut to the chase and say I sent him a text he responded, and then she went on to say that she saw the footage and it shows nothing that would indicate anything extra from what has been seen. There's no gore, there's nothing out of the ordinary from what we've seen on the other angles and all these things from the cameras from behind his head. But apparently the guy took down the cameras because he was a member of the Charlie Kirk's team from Turning Point USA. He took down the cameras so that they wouldn't be lost and so that he could give the footage over to the authorities to help in their investigation. When the time came, he basically took it down for safe keeping. Candae oons has seen the footage from the camera from the guy that took him down and said that there is nothing scrupulous to see here, So I mean, yes.
Speaker 12: From the pack.
Speaker 17: So no, this is a bit of a tangent.
Speaker 18: But did you hear h McCrone has tried to present evidence she's a woman to discredit candas Zones. I haven't seen that either. Yeah about that, because I was rooting for Candace. You know, I still am truth and I believe that the French government would do something like this string people along just to make him look like idiots.
Speaker 3: I still am son here on the road. Brother, I could tell you started cutting out, and I'm still on the side of Candace when it comes to the whole Bridgeitte Macrone conversation. I hope that she was correct on this. But yeah, So apparently allegedly the Macrone family has released DNA quote unquote there are some sort of scientific tests that they can do and send the results to show that she is in fact a woman. Now here's my problem with this, to send in some sort of of.
Speaker 2: A DNA thing.
Speaker 3: Do you mean, like the quote unquote scientific evidence that they can show at the Olympic powerlifting to show that this born genetic male has got enough estrogen in his body to be classified as a woman.
Speaker 2: I got a problem with that, right.
Speaker 3: There is a clear way they're asking for, like childhood pictures of her. They've produced a few, but it's very very obvious that these are AI generated.
Speaker 2: Show me to Cooter, that's what I want to see.
Speaker 3: They made fucking Harvey Weinstein show his gangrenous dick in court to prove some statements. Just for the fuck of it. You're telling me Abadrique Macron can't show the pussy. What are we talking about here? I mean, but the fact that they are actually pushing forward with the lawsuit and they're actually coming to America to make sure that Candace has her day in court. And I don't think they would be doing that if they didn't know that they could provide the evidence. But even if you could, even if she does have a v gene, how do we know that's on a post top? How do we know?
Speaker 2: I mean, you got God to your money, God to your money. Can you know it's not gonna leave behind many marks?
Speaker 3: You know there's not gonna be any residue if you will, Like I'm just saying, I'm just saying, I'm still hoping that Candice was correct on those things. What I am saying is that she is also crashing out on other things, which leads to questions about other things that she said in the past. And it's it's not a it's not a good time, very chaotic.
Speaker 2: Imagine she does have a vagina, but it's like an uber clit that is just hog size. You know, it exists.
Speaker 3: So I'm expecting an extended gray fucking elephant's trunk.
Speaker 2: Honestly, Oh, speaking my language as Eddy spared animal, go ahead with your whole self.
Speaker 10: I believe that would be called a micro penis Jacob Jonathan.
Speaker 2: But no, the.
Speaker 10: Bitch is quoting.
Speaker 4: She is funch and the French lays historically have been on the more hiscau type of spectrum. So why I thought, being a French from you, you'd be happy to throw that thing out at any given point.
Speaker 2: I mean, they created my favorite kiss, so there's not my favorite kiss, the Australian kiss.
Speaker 3: It's like a French kiss, but you know down under.
Speaker 2: Yeah, fan of that one as well.
Speaker 10: That's not all you can eat buffet.
Speaker 3: See this guy gets it.
Speaker 2: You ain't never going hungry. So yeah, I don't know, I'm not. I'm I'm waiting. I'm gonna get a little bit of time as far as Candice goes. As you know, I really don't care about the whole French thing, like I'm more you know, Uh, we're talking about Charlie Kirk. Whether Emmanuel's wife is a dude. How does that change anything for us? So I don't even know why she's so hung up on it personally.
Speaker 3: Oh, she's invested, that's the thing. She can't just like back away from it now. As much she was beating the war drum on that point, she she's committed to it, even if she knows it's a bit, and I'm not saying that it is or isn't. She has to commit to the bit at this point. And if they do sue her for defamation and slander and all these things, she is going to be paying through the fucking nose to the French family. That's why she's pushing so hard, quietly of course, to have the case dismissed and thrown out before it actually comes through before a judge.
Speaker 2: But anyway, yeah, anyhow, so yeah, lone Wolf, I'm sorry dude that, like I you, there's no way you could convince me of that at all.
Speaker 3: Now, I will agree with something else that you said, Tony, as far as the government wants conspiracy theories to be a thing because it gives them somebody to point out and say, look at these crazies over here, I for one believe and I know the flat earth community is about to be upset with this. I'm still a globetard. I'm very sorry. I am of the belief that the flat earth movement was pushed to the level that it is as a government psyop.
Speaker 2: Why it's not political at all? It does no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: When I say government, I don't mean Republican or Democrat, I mean the deep state. I mean the ones that don't see left and right.
Speaker 2: But like, it's not going to cause so much division to where you're going to get a fucking civil war.
Speaker 3: It discredits every other bit of conspiratorial conversation, like, for instance, the jfk assassination. It does not take much in intuition and a little bit of research to see that there was clearly a government conspiracy involved with that. Right, but at the same person that's talking about these things are also talking about how physics sit and real on the Earth is flat. It discredits everything else that they say.
Speaker 2: I see what you're saying. Okay, well, I mean look just because I mean a dead clock is right twice a day and it works the same in reverse, I would say, it's like, if that's the way they want to look at it, that there's one turd of the punch bowl and you just automatically discredit everything. I mean, discredit the news, discredit politics, discredit every single president that there's ever nobody's back in a thousand.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, but that's my point. Whenever you have somebody that is talking about only truth and all these things, and then they are often left field about something that is like mathematically and emphatically incorrect, it can be used as leverage against them, even if they are right nine to nine percent of the time. And I agree with you that a broken clock is right twice a day, and you can't throw all the baby out with the bath water. I hear you, one hundred percent, and I agree, but the powers that be quote unquote use that as leverage to throw in your face to discredit everything else. That you say, I think that flat earth, and there was a few other conspiracies by the way, the flat Earth I would think with the biggest. I think a lot of these were pushed by the government, and like certain things, certain algorithms were shot to the top to make sure that people would see it. Shadow bands were done on purpose so that people would feel like this is a part of the all, a part of the bit, all, a part of the act that the government really doesn't want you to hear this information. In reality, Oh they do. That's why they're able to make a YouTube page again in a couple of months and say the same thing and it doesn't get taken down this time, and all that. I think that that's all a part of their plan. So I think that you're also on something with that one as well, Tony.
Speaker 2: Kind of, but there's no way they're banking on that. And I think that if anything, it just shows the confusion amongst the masses. I would say that that's probably it. It's just more confusion, it's more information showing the opposite of whatever it is, and it's order out of chaos. That's the way that I believe the politics and the FBI, the CIA, the deep state. Fucking I think that that's how they all work.
Speaker 3: South Park even did an episode about this as a matter of fact, when it came to the nine to eleven conspiracy, they had this whole thing where the kids went to DC and were trying to figure out the truth about it and all that, and then they were like, the government was like caught quote unquote red handed. But then they also relieve still the kids later on, they're like, the government has to be the ones to say that, Okay, yeah, there's a conspiracy, and the government also is the ones that say no, there is no conspiracy here. And they're like, wait why, and they're like, well, on one, you have people thinking for themselves and thinking they know more and it makes a lot more sense that the government's responsible for it. And on the other side, you have people that think that the government's responsible for the blowback of it and all these things.
Speaker 2: So either way it goes, the government's in charge. Yeah, they control both narratives at that point exactly. That's the point, right right, And that's the whole point of the black and white checkerboard floors, is that the rulers are not walking on those floors. It is the pawns that are walking on those floors. They look at it as if the King's Court is not on the same playing chessboard, you know, because even on a so there's a chessboard and all of the King's Court is all behind all of the pawns. I think that they see themselves as you know, dimensions above that and not even just playing on the same board personally. That's I mean, that's why I look at it.
Speaker 3: Put it to that realm. You get the King's court and the black and white checker floors and all that. We are over here squabbling about the black and white of the checkers. Meanwhile the King's like, you're still in my palace, bitch.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's it. It's Hotel California, yep. So anyway, let's see here. Spirit Animal said, I am making a D and D campaign. You've been working on that for a minute.
Speaker 3: It takes a while to put it all together, man, I get it, it do.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a big story. Skunky Kurtz said, yes, I'm for sure. I can't.
Speaker 3: I'm for suitor. I'm forty though, old's school with kids. Fuck these new furries, yo, I gotta say, I like what you're saying, but also your your image is that of a skunk furry, is it not?
Speaker 2: I like it. I like the irony there, but like bro, what the spirit animal said. I have a level twenty five gunslinger who essentially became a lord of Hell after he devoured a devil soul. He can shape shift into a pan a fan some writer. I made him a badass ghost writer who also the King of Thieves Guild. Okay, Joel said. Last year I talked on the show about studying the Kabbala. This year I am now studying the clip off.
Speaker 3: So you say that, Joel, what is the clipoth?
Speaker 2: I've seen that. I've seen that that word before, but I'm not.
Speaker 16: Speak So the cliff off, it's the you know, the cabalistic trio life.
Speaker 8: So it's uh, there's.
Speaker 16: Which is the tree that you know? It's the oh it's the under Yeah, so the cliff off is the reverse tree. It's the opposite.
Speaker 2: It's the blow right, Okay, So it's.
Speaker 16: Not widely talked about. It's more occulted. But yeah, that's all it really is.
Speaker 2: It's the left hand path version of the of the same thing in a way. Yeah, interesting, Joel, what have you found on that, sir. I mean as far as your studies, I mean you study the Kabbala, the and and all of that. But what do you think about that, sir? What can you teach us?
Speaker 8: I mean it's pretty much again reversus the clip office.
Speaker 9: Well, when you when you after you study like the set for off and you start integrating the clipbufs or everything, you're like basically how Carl Young speak and the basic way to the simplify everything, basically how Carl Young said. You can't have a tree that grows into heaven without the roots reaching down in Hell.
Speaker 8: So you're integrating both parts, you know what I mean? Yeah, very simple way to explain perfect you know, the ying and the yang. You gotta have both. You can have.
Speaker 9: Even what did God say in Bible says I am the one that creates everything good?
Speaker 3: And yeah, yeah, yeah, Price, I haven't done a metamistics episode on this, bro, Dude.
Speaker 2: You'd be shocked how many spiritual modalities there are in the world. I've only done like two hundred episodes and I'm not even close to grazing the surface.
Speaker 3: On most fair, that's very sure, but you'll mot eventually. Fuck yeah, yeah, for the most part.
Speaker 2: I have more of a fascination with magic and witchcraft and philosophy more than anything else. But I'm getting to the rest of it.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't this be classified.
Speaker 2: As that, uh magic probably the most.
Speaker 3: If it's like the uh inversal of the Kabbala, I would think that would be dark a cult and magic with a k and these types of things. I feel like this would be right up your alley.
Speaker 2: Dog.
Speaker 17: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I haven't really even gotten too much into the Kabala, believe it or not.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, like you said, you're only two hundred episodes in. You're gonna be doing this for the rest of your life. You will eventually get to this and give it its due process for fucking shure.
Speaker 2: Fucking hey, dude, Skunky said love you guys, been following for five years. Uh, and I'm probably your first furry member. Oh you are a furry? Okay, shit, all right? I am all right.
Speaker 3: So I have a few follow up questions if you're down to talk about it. They're Skunky kurts. So when you say you're a furry, is this like this is a sexual thing, right? Or is this like kind of a cosplay type thing? I would love to know more whenever, if if you want to ummute yourself and tell us a little bit more about it, cool, if not hit it in the chat, or if you're not comfortable talking about that, I get it. I'm not trying to embarrass nobody. But also, I don't think we've had a furry. We now have a resident jew correspondent, a resident trans correspondent. We very well may have a resident furry correspondent. If you stick around here long enough. They're skunky, We'll we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: That is awesome, Zombie said. I I was about to ask if you were a furry. Welcome. Dougie said, welcome, May the blunkin be with.
Speaker 3: You, and then he puts up a squirrel furry. Oh my god, I'm surprised to this high instead of ooh wu.
Speaker 2: But hey, I mean, you know, for a moment there you thought that, like I was into furries once I had that whole secmat experience. I do want to say no, still to this day, not really into Furri's not my thing. I mean, I mean I I prefer it bald even, you know what I mean, Like I don't even want any hair. Why would I want all the rest of the body hair. Oh my god. Okay, fair, so you know I'm not trying to get fucking in my tongue and in my mouth. I'm good on that.
Speaker 3: But anyway, your cat's hairless, if you will, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, per uh. I know a skunk that loved weed by the way from South Carolina but moved to Idaho Falls where normal people. We're normal people. Sorry, I have dyslexia, hardest spell. Okay, that makes sense, and that at.
Speaker 20: Least oh shit, shout out why boy wizard, Hey, maybe even SKUNKI Kurts can get together, man, be on the live one of these days to go.
Speaker 2: I'd be dope.
Speaker 3: Only if you're wearing your furry car there, Skunky, that's the only way you must. Let's go, Spirit animal. Is that your reason why you don't know how to write here on the chat? Is it dyslexia or is it just because you're from the South.
Speaker 11: I thought it was because of his eyes, So I The way it works is my I text really really fast, and I don't prooflee, but when I'm texting it, it looks like I'm everything is what I'm saying, But it doesn't always translate I got My hands are small, but I got fat thumbs.
Speaker 2: With their eyes, is it always? I wonder, is it like always looking through peripheral vision?
Speaker 3: Like na, did you ever see them old school movies where you can go into wide screen mode.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like you guys.
Speaker 17: But so.
Speaker 4: If you look like I'm stone, not really, I've got I got on over twice as a kid, and I got dropped when I was a young And but I have a lazy eye or whatever, like my eye does it works?
Speaker 11: I have death perception problem.
Speaker 4: But if you look my eyes don't necessarily they're like this at any given time.
Speaker 11: It's only when I'm high do they finally level out.
Speaker 3: I'm not trying to like continue with the bit here, but like, brother, I've seen you in person. I see you every Tuesday night. I honestly had no idea you had a lazy eye. Them bitches. Is they you like Brock from Pokemon where it's basically just lines on your face and that's their eyes? Can you tell if ones a little thinner or not?
Speaker 4: So I'm actually supposed to wear glasses, but I have self esteem of problems. I don't like when I put them on, I look like the stereotical Asian and that kind of pisses me off a little bit because I've really been walked up to and got taught by the by the agents that I are in town and they started talking to me and Mandon and they got me how Mom.
Speaker 11: I'm like, okay, so I'm not.
Speaker 4: I'm Chinese, my guy, but I know what you're saying, and I don't like the fact I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Just respond back with the whole I can't take them all. Prieze like you gotta. You gotta lean into it and just.
Speaker 11: See what I've done that.
Speaker 4: I've done that one time at work and I got sent to HR.
Speaker 2: I'm not some bullshit just out of curiosity though. With Jacob making that remark earlier, who is your favorite Pokemon? Is it Geo Dude or Onyx?
Speaker 3: On second, wait, why would it be one of the rock characters.
Speaker 2: Because bron Rocks he was good?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, dude, my favorite Pokemon is actually Squaddle. I've been I've been a Squaddle Maine. Actually, uh I beat fire Red again for like the fiftieth time, but I uh I did this last time.
Speaker 10: I played through.
Speaker 3: I used Squaddle like I always do.
Speaker 11: But I never evolved him.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I beat the game with him as just a Squaddle but his level ninety nine, but.
Speaker 2: He stays faster. Actually, what like the agility goes way up if you don't evolve him, not to get super dorky, but I know that I don't here for it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, no, so my favorite, uh, my favorite Pokemon is Squaddle, though my favorite, uh trainer is actually I'm biased. My name is Sam and uh it's Professor Samuel Oak.
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, very well, so what we call him a trainer.
Speaker 4: Well, he's well, yes, because in the beginning, like he was in one of the movies, he gets sent back to time, he was only known as Sammy and he gets sent back in time. Then he gets no Ash gets sent back. Yeah, so the young version of him gets sent into the future. Then he goes back in time and everything, and uh, it's only later the set you get like post credit you see that it's actually Professor Oak and that's why he gave Ash his pit his life Pokemon the pit which is peakatch you and that ties into Pokemon Fire Red because you you're playing as Red, but Red is the game's version of Ash, and you get you pick either uh blast, you get either squaddal Charmander, and you can actually be you cannot. You can pretty much be all the games from the very beginning if you get Squaddle. I have yet to and I've been playing it my whole aff I have yet to be able to beat every trainer with with char Mander or Bubbleso, even when they're fully maxed and Charles hard is overrated.
Speaker 3: A strong start.
Speaker 2: Brod actually is pretty overrated. He looks the coolest, but he's a dragon.
Speaker 11: But he isn't even a dragon.
Speaker 3: Type dragon type. He's fire type.
Speaker 2: Dude. He don't even fly, which is you can't fly.
Speaker 4: But I caught all the legendary birds and I use them as my hm mules.
Speaker 3: I'm all about that multrous aka the fire Chicken. You know what I'm saying. Uh?
Speaker 11: I like him? Uh but did you ever you ever get a zap dos in a.
Speaker 3: Article?
Speaker 17: Try.
Speaker 11: I can't remember the sid one.
Speaker 3: But doors it'd be like that, you know this nineties kids get jobs and grow up, but they don't actually grow up.
Speaker 2: That's all what happened. I feel you on that though, Like even fire Red, it is nostalgia all day. I will play it at least once a year.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, but I have the he's got it on standby. He keeps that motherfucking thing on me.
Speaker 4: I broke my DS soup Gorilla glued the damn show back together so I can continue playing Pokemon.
Speaker 2: You mean, I just got one of those one of those emulators that you can buy online and it comes with all the downloaded games.
Speaker 4: But that's that's why I bought the DS thing where I can play pretty much any game.
Speaker 11: I've been putting gay boy bombs on it.
Speaker 4: But when you do that, you have a chance of the get them not poorting property, so they'll be speed fashion. But if you do it, I reckon like John GBA light on the phone or John Gba.
Speaker 2: You can't get on the you can't get on an iPhone unfortunately, that sucks. Yeah, only Android.
Speaker 11: I think you have my boy though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not the same. But anyway, all right, let's get out of this door. Gutsk to the chat.
Speaker 3: Back to the chat.
Speaker 2: Here we go. So Sam said, not spirit animal Sam Another Sam said, I have a Bible question. So Jacob, this one's for you. What is the purpose of the changing of names throughout the Bible? Both old and new.
Speaker 3: Uh, okay, fair question. Usually actually always it is when this person goes through a very serious transformation and they leave their old self behind and they are actually a new person, right, And that that's a that's a common theme that you'll see when Jacob becomes Israel, when Simon becomes Peter. This is a this is a whole like a whole new you, not just new phone who this kind of thing, but actually going through a real spiritual change that you want to bring into the physical world.
Speaker 2: So Jesus became Jesus after death, No.
Speaker 3: His name was all well, his name was Yeshua. Even after death his name was Yashia. His name got changed to Jesus when it was later turned to Greek and then turned to Latin. But yeah, Yeshiah was his name through all of the life and death.
Speaker 2: But that's what I'm saying, Like it doesn't match up with everybody else that you were saying, like because Adam and Eve's name never changed, you know, like.
Speaker 3: In the Bible, like Israel, Jacob became Israel and from that day four was referred to as Israel. Simon was changed into Peter, and from that day four was called Peter or Simon Peter, but typically it was called Peter because there was two Simons that was a part of his crew. One was Simon the Zealot and the other one was Simon later Peter, and he was referred to as Peter, which we had with Saint Peter, allegedly the first Pope of the Catholic Church. So this and it was never something that you would change your own name. It was something that was given to you later on Abram Abraham. This was given to them by higher authority. So good question.
Speaker 2: So I haven't pulled up here. The name change from Yeshua to Jesus occurred due to linguistic adaptations as Christianity spread beyond Hebrew speaking regions. Yeshua, which means Yahweh is Salvation, was transliterated into Greek as Isus, and then evolved into Jesus in English through further phonetic changes over time.
Speaker 3: What I just said, what I just said, Well, he didn't say all that I did. I said when it was changed to Greek and then to Latin, Thento English and went from Yeshuea to Jesus.
Speaker 2: I was just clarifying, that's all. I'm not saying you're wrong.
Speaker 3: But as far as like Abram to Abraham, Jacob to Israel, Simon to Peter, there's a few examples where like actual name change happens within the Bible, not later transliterated. But like even in the day and age, people started calling him Israel instead of Jacob, even though he was born Jacob. These things happened because of spiritual changes. But again that's not something that they give themselves. That's given to them by a higher spiritual authority. But yeah, there's there's a lot of a you know, deep meaning behind that. So good question, though, Sam, Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Dougie, said Jonathan, I smell something funny at the Cult of Conspiracy. Do I say that a lot? I think I probably do? Or are you referring to something else?
Speaker 3: I mean, I mean underneath it. He has a picture of something that he's got going on with a glow light. I'm not exactly sure what that is entailing.
Speaker 2: Is, Oh, that's dabs.
Speaker 3: Is that you have a glow up or a glowing green dab rig so it looks like experio dope.
Speaker 2: I tried dabs one time. I will never do it again. Nobody should be that fucking high that is, dude. I mean, just go to sleep and dream like at least you know you give up control there, spirit animal already know you love fucking dabs more than anything, which is crazy at me.
Speaker 3: But keeping my brother. If Willie Nelson and Snoop Dogg won't touch it in the realm of weed, that needs to be a signal for the rest of everybody.
Speaker 4: I'm not judging, just my life goals. To outsmoke, Willy fucking Nelson.
Speaker 3: You're on the right track. You are on the right path. I'll say that much.
Speaker 2: What does that achieve?
Speaker 11: What do you mean?
Speaker 4: It's a life goal. Not every achievement has to be celebrated by the masses.
Speaker 11: It's my life.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, yeah, I guess that'll do you. Buddy, Kyle.
Speaker 3: Is that a dab break that you see glowing on your screen right now? That's what that ish?
Speaker 12: Yeah, it is. It's a doctor dabber switch.
Speaker 2: I knew it. That thing looks like the fucking ooze from Ninja Turtles, doesn't it a little bit? Hell yeah, that's badass.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, when you hit it it changes colors.
Speaker 2: Wow, that's awesome. Damn he's ripples, Oh.
Speaker 12: Like between the colors of flash like in here here was.
Speaker 11: Love.
Speaker 2: That that's at least.
Speaker 12: And here will like wave and bubble and kinds of shit.
Speaker 2: That's at least a five hundred dollars rig seat right.
Speaker 12: Uh, four hundred and twenty dollars. I got it for about fifty.
Speaker 3: It Jesus Christ.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's beautiful, beautiful piece of.
Speaker 3: The spirit animal approves.
Speaker 2: Let it be known, Dougie, what are your thoughts there?
Speaker 20: Because somebody check on God is Love before he flips into the abyss.
Speaker 2: Hey, we run late. It's all good, guys, Love you alive there, sir. Sometimes sometimes our I've been told this that, like you know, our voices may be a little soothing, and sometimes it just makes people drift into you know, the theta state and eventually into the delta state, and all of a sudden we're like, you know, affirmations in somebody's dream. And they say that you actually learn a lot better whenever you fall asleep listening to something like that. So subconsciously anyway.
Speaker 3: I'm a teacher in high school. He was finally the sleeping as long as it slept on our textbook, because via osmosis, the information would eventually seep into our skulls, and that was good enough for him. He was a coach who had tenure and he really had no business teaching high school children anymore, but like he was there to retirement, so you know, he didn't give a fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy Skunky, I know that you said you had an issue with the typing, So I'm gonna try and attempt this. Love the conspiracy has been in it for years. Let's do this. Took me a year to join. Love you, Jacob and Jonathan much love. I'm upset about the killing USA is falling. Yeah, hey, love you too. Buddy Skunky also said I refuse to post any furry shit here. I just want to think. I just want to think we're fucked up. I have kids and work. Oh my god, I'm sorry, I can't read that. Sammy two Blunts, also known as the Spirit Animal, said Charlie was instantly with the Lord. He didn't feel any pain.
Speaker 3: That does make me happy. He didn't. If he did feel pain, it was for Maybe.
Speaker 2: There's no way of knowing that, but yeah. Ashton said, I'm literally geeked off of one beer and one toke. Been listening to oldies. I missed all day getting hype for the live. The cult always has me, y'all, not even trying to be funny, but it just is. Thank you, Ashton.
Speaker 3: I like to think that we're just funny people in general, but you know, I also understand that we're not everybody's brand of comedy, and that's fine, you know, but yeah, we enjoy it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's many a different breeds of comedy out there, and Nefhlum Death Squad definitely has their own flavor.
Speaker 3: They have their own brand of comedy that is absolutely correct, and again that is not for everybody, you know, but they have found their market and that's.
Speaker 8: What's important, you guys.
Speaker 16: I was listening to the one today I missed about the Mayan Chieftain and like the God chieftain guy, and that one was fucking hilarious. You guys just couldn't figure out if you fucking went to space on a rocket Shipherd smoked.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm I'm still I'm not sure. I'm just saying that the inscriptions that you see on his coffin are unlike anything else that's ever been found in any kind of Mayan ruins. Some speculated was clearly a craft. Some speculate it was just his body being carved in a very specific way to be endemic of the gods and all these things. It's it was a fascinating rabbit hole to dive into.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, spirit animal, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 4: Well, this is one where it obviously shows it bleeding a protison's nose and he's fucking with the switches and levers and his feet on pedals, right, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Okay, I was trying to figure out which one that was, but yeah, I remember now.
Speaker 3: Jonathan and I have very different views on this. He thinks that I'm not trying to put words in your mouth. Jonathan, correct me if I'm wrong here.
Speaker 2: I believe that symbolism does not mean literalism. That's just my take.
Speaker 3: But you also believe that anything that happens extra outside of the realm of normalcy, typically DMT or some sort of psychedelic is involved. I am of the belief that while that can be used a good bit, that is not necessarily one hundred percent accurate all the time.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Just as far as the ancients go, most of them were trying to get into altered states of mind to be able to reach God or their deity or whatever. Most of the time, maybe it's through shamanic drumming, maybe it's through meditation, maybe it's through some side of some sort of psychedelic maybe it's through some sort of ritual baptism. If you go back to the very beginning, as far as whenever baptisms were going on back in the day, they were doing it to literally go through a death process, die for minute or two, because in that world time ain't really nothing. Anybody that's ever done DMT knows that. I mean, yeah, you might be in there for a minute. It feels like fucking seventeen eternities whenever I was in the void, perfect example. But that being said, I think that a lot of these people have been trying to figure out where the fuck we come from. Who should we be serving, who should we be worshiping? Are we doing the right thing? Is this a trap? Are we pleasing the gods? Everybody forever has always wondered that, And most of the time you can really only get those answers whenever you are in that trance state of mind, one way or another. That's why I believe what I believe. As far as symbolism, goes it checks out.
Speaker 3: Respectfully, you and I have different opinions on that, but yeah, for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, hey, I'm I don't say things to try and convince you and vice versa. You know, like we speak two different you know crowds on this show. Some people will align with what I think, some people will align with you think. Some people will take what we both think and call us either uh, geniuses or retards. And I like to think we're a little mix of both.
Speaker 8: I like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, buddy, god his love said, like Austin Austin Picard says, which, what the fuck aren't we supposed to get him on? We are?
Speaker 3: I'm gonna reach back out to him tomorrow. Thank you for bringing that matter of fac I'm gona write a note.
Speaker 2: But go ahead. It's it's no uh, it's now programmed to Patsy, no longer program to kill. Oh yeah, that's one hundred percent right. Whenever we're talking about, like, you know, was your boy a Patsy? You know, just as far as like MK Ultra goes like, all, you don't need him to actually do the shooting, you need him to think that he did the shooting, which or.
Speaker 3: Have the public believe that he did the shooting, even if he doesn't believe it, even if he will go on the stand and say there was no gun, I never pulled a trigger. Bump up up doesn't matter. The court of public opinion now believes it. It doesn't fucking.
Speaker 2: Matter, right, right, And the pandora doesn't go back in the box. Does the tube does not go back into the toothpaste or the toothpaste doesn't go back into the tube. Rather, I knew it midt same thing. So Sammy said, why does Jonathan look like a knockoff Corey from Pond Stars? That's dope.
Speaker 3: I mean we're talking about when when Big Hoss lost all that weight, right Obviously we're not talking about the first three seasons when he was like pounds. We're talking about now.
Speaker 11: I'm fat now, but with the beer he looks badass.
Speaker 2: Isn't it crazy how your like, your appearance can change so much based upon just facial hair. You know, fucking tell me about it, dude. Without this beard, I look like I'm sixteen, right, Yeah, I mean same for me, I just look like a fat old dad is really what I look like like? Honestly, Like I lose weight when I when I gain a beard, like it makes no sense.
Speaker 3: It happens.
Speaker 11: I look like a thrown away, haggardly going kid from the nineties. When I go to the facial hair, you.
Speaker 2: Look like a fucking samurai with that mustache.
Speaker 6: Samuel, I had to I had to send me porn stash like last week, so my rowed back. My last name is Holmes, and I was it was just, oh dude, for the jokes alone.
Speaker 3: I don't know why you're not rocking the cookie duster at all times. I think that's the only way to fly for you.
Speaker 11: Off when when the heir overlaps home.
Speaker 2: You gotta train it. I actually I don't like it either. I keep my mustache pretty well trimmed as well.
Speaker 3: It's bro I use the manscaped and I just every few days, you gotta just trim and keep it off. That lip dog's.
Speaker 2: Starting to die unfortunately, oh ship, Yeah, it only lasts for like a minute then it turns off. I'm like, fuck, yeah.
Speaker 11: I'm learning how to use a straight razor show.
Speaker 3: You know, that's one thing I wish I would have learned how to do is shave with a straight razor. But now that I have this beard. There's no chance I'm ever gonna need one.
Speaker 2: So it's just.
Speaker 3: It's one of those things you don't line up right here. Yeah I do, because you know, I got that hair that grows right here on my cheeks and shit. But for that I just use like a disposable bit. And it's fucking It's quick, dude.
Speaker 2: Those disposable bicks are slept on. Those are like clutch, come and clutch.
Speaker 3: They come and clutch. Especially with the amount of shaving I'm doing. I've been using the same disposable for god knows how long I washed it afterwards and all the stuff. It's not like I ever cut myself. But it's just I mean, if the blade's not dull, why would I change it?
Speaker 2: You know, ten pack for three bucks?
Speaker 3: Come on now, that will last me literally ten years.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go on. Why boy Wizard said if she's tied to child trafficking. In regards to Charlie's wife, Charlie was never anything more than a well played pard.
Speaker 3: I guess unless he didn't know, I don't. I'm sure he needs something about her past, but what level that movie?
Speaker 2: And I've mentioned it before, I don't if you've ever seen it called American Ultra with Jesse Eisenbeerisenberg. Yeah, dude, he didn't know, I mean, and he was an MK ultra victim himself. But she was like his handler, right, And so who's to say that Erica wasn't Charlie's handler in a certain sense kind of yes, kind of No.
Speaker 3: Charlie started turning point before he ever met her, Like he started that when he was nineteen.
Speaker 2: Right, right, But maybe she's the one that helped, you know, guide it into the direction that it went.
Speaker 3: I'm not saying she didn't play a role.
Speaker 2: He was saying super popular before they met, though, Oh yeah, like it was at nineteen. No, he is, dude, dude, he has not gotten into the public eye for twelve years. I don't remember him twelve years ago, do you?
Speaker 3: Yes, I do. But then again me and you, I was paying attention to politics in like twenty ten, twenty eleven, twenty twelve, like I was. I was very much paying attention to these things. Him Americans or Young Americans for Liberty. There's like two or three big organizations that were like really trying to get to the college campuses and wake these kids up to get them off of the college's socialist teat so to speak. Charlie Kirk was one of them. I remember the first time I ever heard him speak. It was on a panel discussion with him Miloianapolis.
Speaker 2: Uh what was the.
Speaker 3: Other guy, Louder with Crowder. This is back when Louder with Crowder, when he was going to campuses with the coffee cup saying this, and this changed my mind. Charlie Kirk was doing the exact same thing at the exact same time. So he got married to his wife, what twenty seventeen, twenty eighteen, something like that in that timeframe, but he had been operating for a few years.
Speaker 2: So again I'm not saying that, Yeah, but he wouldn't he wouldn't have been martyred like like he is without back in twenty seventeen.
Speaker 3: Uh no, no, no, no, He's definitely grown in popularity. But and I'm not saying that his wife had no hand in that. I'm not saying that she totally did have a hand in that. I'm putting that to the gray area. Who's to stay, you know?
Speaker 2: Uh, Skunky Kirk says, Jacob, light your candles, dude.
Speaker 3: I would, but I am in a small studio space that I built in my own house. And yes it's air conditioned, but the last time I let those candles, my fucking air condition went out and those things made this a hot box. And granted it was a capacity, it needed to get changed, so I did that. I'm not risking it again there for aesthetics.
Speaker 2: So it become a little superstitious in that sentence, then have you?
Speaker 3: I mean not necessarily. I tell you what. Even when we had the demon sacrificing guy on the show, I didn't light the candles. I have like five of them that I want to put up there. But I'm also going to be doing some new stuff with the studio space. I got a challenge coin rack that I want to put up, and I don't know where I'm gonna do that. I got some shelves I want to add, so the candles are just kind of there temporarily. But yeah, we're gonna do some stuff. But Skunky, I saw your hand raised brother by all means, let your voice be heard first time on the chat.
Speaker 17: Can't you hear me?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 21: Yeah, My suit won't be here till November because it's the luggage're of shipping it. And when I get it I'll actually do it.
Speaker 2: I'm very shy, okay, so you will be on the line with you on for sure.
Speaker 17: Yes, I'm a true forty years old. I had an ex that was addicted to drugs. I left and got somebody better, and I still do my furry shit. It's a getaway and yes I have sucked.
Speaker 2: In seas for sure.
Speaker 3: Question also a secondary question now that that's all confirmed, So the skunk outfit again. If you're uncomfortable answering this, tell me to go fuck myself. It's all good, all right.
Speaker 17: And I have a costume I posted in the chat for Jonathan.
Speaker 3: I once heard of a guy who had a skunk fetish, and I don't know to what level the furry component was or was not there. I didn't exactly speak with this gentleman, but apparently he was like on the lookout for a girl who was down to get sprayed by a skunk with him. And then, yeah, I'm not here to yucks and one's young, but I do.
Speaker 17: Have lun.
Speaker 21: I do stink, but it's it's whatever. It's cause playing so you do bring pout.
Speaker 17: I'm sunk and we're rare in the furry fandom.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's an accurate statement. Skunks are rare in the furry community.
Speaker 2: You know you're a Southern boy at heart.
Speaker 17: Go noodling?
Speaker 3: Okay, fair enough, who doesn't like a good new Actually, I've never been noodling because I'm not sticking my hand underneath the No, dude, I'm not trying to lose a digit to a fucking.
Speaker 2: Alligator snapping turtle. But oh yes it can.
Speaker 3: I love snapping turtle meat though, But I'm also not about to go noodling for one. But okay, so you do, in fact carry stink bombs when you go to cosplay events, but you do not get down with the skunk uh scent when it comes to your sexual preferences. Okay, cool things.
Speaker 2: Very interesting, you know what. But I love our community that we built over here. Such diverse color, such a colorful community we have just says we're not inclusive? Got it here, Joel? What a do brother?
Speaker 8: Hey, dude, I was going to ask.
Speaker 9: I thought those I mean, I could totally be wrong, wrong, but aren't those candles like more Catholic or yeah only my grandma's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so the cat these are definitely Catholic candles.
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 3: And I was raised Catholic until I was about twelve years old, and then I left Catholicism and went Protestant. My dad is still an active Catholic. My mom is an active Protestant. I got them as a joke at one point. Actually, I had a slight quote unquote altar built to mad Dog Madis, our patron saint of chaos, and I had a bunch of I called them cholo candles, so I had a bunch of candles around it had the big picture of Saint Matt.
Speaker 2: I had a little bowl where.
Speaker 3: I would like leave, you know, every day I would I would drop off a new round. Sometimes it'd be a forty five, sometimes it'd be a thirty eight, you know, whatever the case, I would leave a little offering of Ammo to the bowl to mad Dog Madis. It was a complete joke, right, and my kids knew it was a joke that my son was leaving like a beabie or a pellet in there.
Speaker 2: It was funny.
Speaker 3: It was funny.
Speaker 1: My god.
Speaker 3: I had a family member come by one day who did not think that it was very funny. My father, my father, who was a Catholic, thought that this was the most sacrilegious, evil as shit he'd ever seen in his life. And I'm like, oh, calm down, bro, okay, no problems, I'll take down the altar. So yeah, I have all these cholo candles that I don't use for like anything, so like if there's a hurricane, I got candles on standby. Other than that, yeah, the cholo candles are there just for the looks.
Speaker 2: I mean they are. I have it. I actually have a few of them as well. I mean I use them for different purposes obviously. But you got the cholo candles dog, Oh yeah, dude. I mean it doesn't have like, it doesn't have like the pictures on them. It's just the large tube candles like that.
Speaker 3: Oh dude. I got Saint Miguel aka Saint Michael the Archangel, no doubt. And then there's a whole prayer on the back in Spanish and in English, and then uh, what's this one? This one is uh sun Judas todeo or the uh the Prayer of Saint Jude. And I think they're fucking great. I think they're hilarious. You could get these at Walmart for like a dollar fifty and they had them all these colors and shit.
Speaker 2: Get them at the dollar Tree.
Speaker 8: You have a a gag like.
Speaker 3: Dude, I know, I know, and I want to get them, but then it's like, to what level.
Speaker 2: Do I draw the line? You know what I mean?
Speaker 3: So maybe once these are done and used up completely, I'll go get the Keanu Reeve one and shit like that, and maybe even one made to Saint mad Dog. I would fucking love that. So we'll see, we'll see how it goes.
Speaker 2: Just to clarify, it's the dollar twenty five tree. I'll be damned if I call it the dollar tree anymore. Nothing is a dollar.
Speaker 3: You ain't, lion boy. It used to be the spot to get some cheap groceries. That is no longer the case.
Speaker 2: Spirit animal, go ahead, sir ALAYI bullshit is actually the dollar thirty five cup because you got to hit it without sales tax.
Speaker 4: But actually, Jacob, I actually know how to make candles. I haven't done in a while, but I can do it. I'll make some mad Dog madis how it would be his name? Oh what we can do that off and we can get us some cooled Colt shit.
Speaker 3: Dude, My daughter has a She actually was making candles for a little bit, and I was gonna make her a little online store and put it up for people. If they wanted to like support my daughter's endeavors, they could buy her little candles or whatever. But dude, the paraffin is expensive and the sense are expensive, and like to make it worth your while for like small batch to do candles and shit like that, it wouldn't be worth it to do it to this scale. But I don't know, maybe she'll do it at some point she wants also the entrepreneurship.
Speaker 2: It's not worth it for the insurance things too. That's something that my ex was really looking into heavy. Dude. If a candle burns down your house, even if it wasn't only on the candle, people can come back and sue the fuck out of you and blame the candle because they'll say that the wick wasn't properly said, or it wasn't the right wax or whatever. There's always something and that's what they say. Like, you know, it's cool if you're just gonna hand them out the family members, maybe for Christmas presents or just little happy presents or whatever like that, but getting into that business, dude, the insurance is a motherfucker.
Speaker 3: And I'll be goddamned if I'm gonna let somebody try to sue my nine year old daughter. You know what I'm saying, It's I want her to have that entrepreneurial spirit. But like even you remember growing up, you set up elimonade stand at the end of the driveway or up the street with a sign. Then we see reports of people calling the cops on these kids, not allowing them to do that, because do you have a permit? Oh my god, have you passed the health inspection? It's like and the cop, you could see his face, he doesn't want to do this. He hates the fact that he has to do this. But there's some fucking Karen, some middle aged, college educated white woman that doesn't have a job, that's staying at home, who is making everyone's lives hell that live around her. And it's like and it's like, you see this, You see this nine year old just trying to earn a little extra scratch, and it's like, do you have a permit? Have you passed the health inspection? Then I have to shut this down. And like you could see the cops soul literally leaving their body. They fucking hate that this is a portion of their job. But it's like because of Karen's we can't nobody can have no fun shit anymore.
Speaker 2: But yeah, it'd be that way. Some people are just bored, you know.
Speaker 3: Some people just really suck a life.
Speaker 2: They're just trying to find a purpose, and that purpose is to be a Karen. And I will say I actually feel bad for people that resort to Karenism, you know, like there's nothing else to live for than to be a Karen. Sad it's pathetical.
Speaker 3: It's the same as like the Stolen Valor crowd. Like that cracks me up. I was talking with somebody about this the other day. You have these people that are like they'll they'll put on some some hat or like some uniform with clearly misplaced stuff, and it's like they're trying to go get a free meal or free drinks, and it's like you understand that, like most military members hated their time in Like, yeah, there's things about it that they did love, but most of the time, it's like you understand that you were just a number and you feel so like you have nothing in your life that's interesting enough that you have to pretend to be a servant in that realm, and it's like, bro, it's gotta suck to be you.
Speaker 2: And I mean it's so it does have to sure.
Speaker 3: With the stolen valor shit. They always try to go like up. They always wear like some Navy Seal shit and some Green Beret shit and some things like oh I was a part of this unit. I can't really talk about it. This is bro, here's the secret. Go under go low scale with it. Say that you were some logistics clerk at a base in the Air Force. No one's questioning your shit. No one's gonna come after you to be like that's not true because bubba bub that's so easy and you'll still get the same result and the paddle on the back and the thank you for your service. Don't act like you were like so calm Navy Seal Team six, It's like what are you doing?
Speaker 2: But I think that people see the respect and the attention that veterans get, I mean rightfully so, and you know, it kind of reminds me of like, dude, whenever I was a little kid, my h I think I was like uh fuck, I don't know, maybe eight, and my sister, who's a year younger than me she got glasses, right, and whenever she got glasses, she started getting all this love and all this attention. Everybody's saying, oh my god, you look so pretty. Meanwhile, they're only really saying it because they know that she's self conscious about it. But I didn't know that as an eight year old, and I was like, oh my god, she's getting all this attention. I told my parents. I was like, I want glasses too, you know. And my parents are like, you can see though, so you don't need them, and I was like, no, but I want, you know, I just wanted the attention. So I think the same.
Speaker 3: Shit with my sister with braces, I felt the same way. I would like take gum and like put it on my teeth and be like, look I have braces, huh. And I wasn't trying to make fun. I was like, see, I'm just like you. Then I had braces in high school and I was like, yeah, fuck this these suck. I don't know why ever wanted these mugs and yeah, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's childish. And so I think that's really what's probably going on with the stolen dollar thing. It's like a childish. I want the attention, I want the respect and whatever. That's why I look at it.
Speaker 3: Anyway, it's so silly, it's so and so sad. Like, bro, you there's literally nothing interesting about your life that you have to pretend. You're like not even cosplaying to like show respect. You're going out of your way and like trying to shit on people for being a dirty civilian when it's like, bro, what are you? What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Stop that? But anyway, Dougie said Douggie, I'm sorry the long lost blunkin. I have to say that whole name, said Jonathan. I like your beard. You're catching up the Jacob fuck yeah, and I will. I will surpass Sir Gandolf over there.
Speaker 3: Give it a fucking month and you'll be back clean shaven. I want to hear that shit you've told me that, you keep teasing me. You've been teasing me for five fucking years about growing that meat. I want to hear this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm telling you. I mean, I'm about to go to Arizona where there's no humidity. It's the humidity, dude, that really gets to me. And so, uh, we'll see. Let's see. Move on. Spirit animal set across the field where the creek turns back by the old stump. Roe, I'm gonna take you to a special place that nobody knows. Is that a lyric?
Speaker 3: You and me gold fishing in the dark line on the back, saying counting the stars where the cool grass grows.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a song, dude, Uh you some backwoods motherfuckers.
Speaker 17: Come on.
Speaker 3: Now, that's classic country gold right there.
Speaker 2: There's no such thing. Band bubble sounds like it.
Speaker 3: I don't like a lot of country, but there are some songs that go hard as fuck. That's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, Umm, oh god. Then spirit Animal goes No, it's grippy Socks equals crimpy Box.
Speaker 3: The grippy Socks equally. That grippy Box has some crazy ones. That's what we call a high risk, high reward situation.
Speaker 2: Jents.
Speaker 10: She ain't gonna stab you, and you speak she ain't worth it, Bubbo.
Speaker 3: I mean, you at least need the potential to be there. You know, you don't actually need to get stabbed, but you need to be on your toes enough to know that she might stab you if you go to crossways with her. You know, it's a thing. It's a thing.
Speaker 10: Yeah, Senko, bitch, it's kind of hot. You can't lie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so go ahead, skunk.
Speaker 3: Skunky's gonna weigh in on this. Well, let's hear it.
Speaker 17: My ex was crazy seventeen years I so feel you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you've been stabbed a time or two having you there.
Speaker 17: Skunky, No, I stabbed myself.
Speaker 2: Oh shit. So you know it's bad when you start stabbing yourself as a result of it.
Speaker 3: Damn, she got you all kinds of twisted up.
Speaker 11: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Dougie said, uh oh, so this is one thing that I cannot stand about the conspiratorial realm is that people will take still frames of videos and say this is proof that they are worshiping the dark Lord, like people that go like this or you know, just something like that. It doesn't even have to be like you know, you see in all the magazines and all the steel shots of people going with the with the Illuminati sign over the eye, right, it'll be.
Speaker 3: Like the hookham horns or the devil horns, and it's clearly a sign. And then you got Trump sitting with the hens like this and clearly that's a cabalistic thing his hands. But I mean, you're all about the symbolism aren't you.
Speaker 2: I am, but not whenever it's taken out of the context, you know, I mean, contact can get me bricked up from time to time as well. So this rate here, that that's a fucking moudra that Trump is always doing. It's a it's a confidence mudra. It's that's literally what it's meant to do. Like it's it's meant to instill confidence. That's why all of these people, you know, do that same muda. There's there's a bunch of different ones. Some people go like this, some people go like this, it's just just different hand moogers, and like subconsciously it's supposed to give you these you know, certain mentalities.
Speaker 3: But are you sure that it's a mudra or is that just how he holds his hands?
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know. He did study the Kabbala.
Speaker 3: This is true, and I acknowledge that, but it's it's like.
Speaker 2: Has anything to do with mudras. But I'm just saying, you know, as far as symbolism goes, he's aware maybe.
Speaker 3: And I'm not denying that there is a grid and zero percent chance that that's exactly what he's doing for that purpose. But I could also see a world where he just holds his hands like that, because like that's just how he holds his hands, you know, I don't know the same way that. Like, look at him, he's drinking water. You know who else drink water? Ain't off Hitler. It's like, wait, to what level are we drawing the line?
Speaker 17: You know?
Speaker 2: I mean whatever, Some guys like to sit cross legged like a lady. I'm gonna judge that's just the way it is. I'm sorry. I mean, you.
Speaker 3: See, I don't see it cross like you like that. I'll throw them like right now, my leg is over my knee, but it's not like tight. I got that.
Speaker 2: I got that.
Speaker 3: Uh, that triangle being made with my legs got your nut room, you know?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, for sure. I mean I'm like, where are you putting it? You know, like where's it going on top?
Speaker 3: Apparently he could sit comfortably like that if you like take the extra minute to like set him on top. But I mean, maybe you don't have to if you wear underwear.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't know anything about that, but like maybe that's the thing that keeps it all in place and tight to the body.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, I played football, my entire life. I got some fucking thunder thighs. My legs don't even bend that way straight up, like they just won't.
Speaker 3: Go that way.
Speaker 2: You can't say Indian style.
Speaker 3: I can no.
Speaker 2: I'm talking about like crosslegged like a girl. Oh you know what I'm saying, like the the one knee is on top of the other knee. Yeah, there's no way, dude. I got fucking thunder thighs for days, and it's just not gonna work. Shout out to all the hills that I had to run in fucking pee wee football, my god. So, yeah, be getting back to the symbolism. So Dougie posted this, This means I love you. This is the devil horns allegedly also hook them horns for Texas. And so people were looking at your girl, Erica and she was thrown up this and they were like, see, she's a ward, She's a devil worshiper. I'm like, everybody knows that this means I love you.
Speaker 3: Everybody knows that that Spider Man web dog.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And he said, yeah, it looks like maybe she was just making a Spider Man web shooter man. Who knows.
Speaker 3: Maybe that was a very specific hand gesture she was doing for that purpose, I just I would need a little more than just a still shot. That's all.
Speaker 2: It's.
Speaker 3: It's like the still shots of people coughing into their hands and it looks like they're sucking a ghostick.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah, no sam Oh, give a call back to old Toby Maguire, Go web go away, bye bye. I love it, skunk, give you go ahead, sir.
Speaker 17: The hand signs.
Speaker 21: I meditate with the determination hand symbol, but I don't do it in like a picture. It's when I'm sitting on my rug meditating for an hour to determination and better my life every day. There are a handsome when you meditate it to help to focus your life. I believe it.
Speaker 2: I think that it's I don't know, maybe there's something to it. I know that the Hindus are are heavy on that as far as like certain positions you need to sit in, and certain yogic positions that you can put yourself in in certain ways that you can position your hands like they say that whenever you're meditating like this, you know illuminatio, but you're going like this right as you're meditating. I can't hold that like my every time I meditate, I'm just crossing my hands like this, not I was curious what this handsome meditation works.
Speaker 17: However you want it to work, works for you, it works.
Speaker 21: I mean, if you've meditated and that makes you do better in your life, you keep focusing on that.
Speaker 17: Yeah, your mind is there. What your mind is is what your life is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's you know every I believe person personally. I believe that the inner world is reflected to the outer world, not the other way around.
Speaker 3: So real quick, I just had to look this up because I didn't know there. I know there's different types of ant symptoms. I've ever looked them up.
Speaker 2: Is this what it looks like when you do your thing, Doug.
Speaker 21: My pointy fingers are pointed up and my other ones are touched and curled in. I uh, point the first ones up and interlock your bottom ones and touch you tips of your thumbs together.
Speaker 3: See, I'll be throwing up that yogic gang sign.
Speaker 17: You can't laying in the bed. You can do it sitting on the floor. You know, when you're quiet.
Speaker 21: And chilling, even in the shower, shower, sitting on the bottom of a shower, letting hit you on the top of the head and just meditate, listening to that waterbo through your head that gets you going good.
Speaker 3: I see y'all doing that Naruto hand gesture throwing up them gang signs on the yogaic plane. I see you gang gang Gang.
Speaker 2: Joel said. Me and my nine year old son, Joel Junior, recorded our first episode last week on Bigfoot for our show we are starting called Joel's Kids Conspiracy Podcast. Hell yeah, let's come uh oh seven r. Next episode will be a deep deep dive into Pizzagate. Oh ship with your year old brother said, he said, just kidding, just kidding. I'll keep I will keep you all updated on the kid friendly conspiracy show. Would love to see that.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, shouts out to it was the name of the show. One more time, the Kids Conspiracy Podcast, Joel gets out Joel's Kids Rather wait, yeah, Joel's Kids Conspiracy Podcast. Any of the good cult members listening, go give him a fucking follow Go hit him with a five star review, and he'll help them boost those algorithms.
Speaker 2: Let's fucking grow everybody's ponds. You know what I'm saying. A great one to start.
Speaker 8: Next week next week Spotify.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, that's all and Big one is a great one to start with, especially for kids. I would definitely say you got it on Flat Earth, brother, that's a fun, kid friendly one.
Speaker 8: Almost definitely.
Speaker 9: First I think the first is there going to be like crypted, and then the aliens, and then after they will start getting into the more stranger things, you.
Speaker 2: Know, Oh yeah, yeah, no doubt, hell yeah.
Speaker 3: I you know.
Speaker 2: I try and talk to my daughter, she's thirteen, about conspiracies all day and uh, her mother and I'm not gonna talk too much shit, but they are extremely liberal and they look at me a certain kind of way, and sometimes I just got a skirt, skirt I have to remind her hold on just because your mom. No, okay, I'm not even going to I'm not going there, not going there.
Speaker 3: I got That's what I got benefits on that side, right.
Speaker 2: Ex.
Speaker 3: Wife number one's family half of them are like full long conspiracy nerds, and the other half is just like it's whatever, we're living our bluepill life. X. Wife number two's family kind of in the conspiratorial realm, but only when it pertains to like biblical conspiracy and in time prophecy kind of things. So like, as far as what I do for work. Neither of the x Ys families hate that part. But yeah, the the x Ys and the Cells all think them crazy and there's probably a bit of truth to that. I'm good with it.
Speaker 2: Oh, Skunky said, Jonathan helped me get more spiritual and it helped me fix my life much love, Jonathan. Fuck yeah, dude, that's awesome.
Speaker 3: Look at you helping people.
Speaker 2: I like to think that that's what I'm trying to do. Dougie said, Human effervescence or human blumkin pods. Oh, and that's a picture from the Matrix whenever they're all on the pods and everything human blumkin' pods.
Speaker 3: Imagine human blunkin' pods.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up, like out loud.
Speaker 3: So you're in a pod to where you can receive a blumkin and just be in a hyper status space during it. I don't that's too me mental gymnastics for that to make it make sense in my mind. But you know, the technology is out there, I'm sure, Skunky said, I'll never stop listening to YouTube, and my dad is a Christian like.
Speaker 2: Jacob good Things, Good Things also said Jonathan, where is your red glasses? My son hijacked them. He's three years old and his favorite color is orange. And every time you look out the red glasses, everything is orange. And he puts them on. He's like orange orange orange, And so I'm never getting those back unless I got to pry him from his cold dead hands.
Speaker 3: I'll throw on the dark reds be for your dog, got you back? Yeah, yeah, he literally everywhere we go. If I'm wearing my sunglasses, he has to wear them. So eh, I'll give them. They are only like sixteen bucks or something. Anyway, my oldest say is coming dear my pit vipers and just decided that those are his. Now. I'm like, dude, no, you can wear them right now, but like, don't be taking them. No fucking clue where they are, no fucking clue, who knows?
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, my mama, mama. When Ashton said, when is the Spirit Animal episode? Interesting?
Speaker 21: Oh?
Speaker 2: Is that about the the acorn pod or whatever it was? The alien chip.
Speaker 4: Uh of uh de glack questioning in uh Kicksburg. Yeah, yeah, we know that's whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm down for fuck it. I mean, why not, we'll do it one day, We'll set it up. Fuck you, let's go, let's go, weird dude. You got an invite, sir. I mean you're already on the show once a week, but hey, somebody's gonna have to listen to you twice. I'm down, all right, sweet um to do? He said, Uh, if you look up Web of Mysteries on Spotify, Jacob came on my show. I don't have many episodes Spirit Animal. You gotta be uh pretty relent. This about doing it at least once a week or else. You know, you need consistency.
Speaker 10: I've been having a lot of other ship going on.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hear it.
Speaker 2: Everybody always got some shit going on. It's my point though, you know, like, yeah, how are you feeling after surgery? Dog? You chilling?
Speaker 4: I'm being stoborn on the Wild Dog in the pain without taking any of the oxy coton.
Speaker 3: So good, good, Just smoke more weed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm about it out.
Speaker 10: So I got eight hundred milligram ivy Proof and I'd be eight.
Speaker 3: And horse pills. That is the way.
Speaker 2: Well giving those away now, they really do.
Speaker 3: I mean we swore by them when I was in the military. They'd hand you those like a hulking, top to bottom full pill bottle of eight hundred hperprofens like no big deal, sorry, crunching that shit like skills at some point.
Speaker 10: At one point, I was doing that uh in high school. Uh to to eight hundred minigrams like twice a day.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm, I get it.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, does squid is squid games in English? Or do I need to hear it in Korean? I'm learning it anyway, along with tagalogue.
Speaker 10: The language of the Philippines, So.
Speaker 3: It is in English. The dubbing is actually not bad, so you're you're not gonna have any real language barriers. There are some references to like games that they play called like jad jing and stuff like that that you won't know about, but you'll it's not hard to understand the premise of what's going down. So it's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animal said, the Colt family is my true family. I love y'all. Hell yeah, dude, yeah buddy, let's see. Dougie said, correction, Santa was real Saint Nicholas. I guess I'm aware. I'm aware. I'm talking about the aggregre that eventually came of him, the you know, the little kids that believe that he's still here. But anyway, I'll read it anyway. Saint Nicholas, a real history figure from the fourth century. Born around two and eighty in modern day Turkey. Nicholas was a bishop known for his generosity and kindness, especially to the poor and children. The modern image of Santa Claus evolved over centuries through Dutch traditions and popular stories and poems that transformed the Saint into a more whimsical, gift giving character. You gotta also add in coca cola, you do.
Speaker 3: But I mean, it's also pretty interesting to look at how different cultures view Santa Claus. Right, Papa Noel in France, he's skinny and he runs from house to house with a wicker basket on his back full of toys. Russia, you have Santa Claus, but then you also have the Winter Princess, who's basically this really hot chick that's dressed like a fucking salute. That is like Santa's little helper. It's not Missus Claus, it's just his little helper. Who you be known what's going on on the slavers, You know what I'm saying. Every European nation has their own version of Santa Claus, and it's pretty cool to see how he traverses cultures and like what things happen, you know. But anyway, Dougie said, I was born in a toilet and was never breastfed. Now I'm obsessed with blunkin culture.
Speaker 2: Jesus Christ.
Speaker 3: Wow Ah, I mean.
Speaker 2: All right, Spirit animal said, I grew up in a meth house. The biggest dealers in the three surrounding counties would come to me in my dad's house to resupply the the pounds. I guess the dea did a raid? Did raid me? At five or six? Walk past him with a teddy bear full of meth and over one hundred k in my book bag. I have seen a dude get his head cut off with a machete for sixty dollars meth bag. Life's weird sometimes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, just put that at the end. What a colorful crowd that we have. We have one dude that's obsessed with blunkin culture. I'm gonna be honest with you. Didn't know that was a real sentence that I would ever say out loud. Then we have Sam being Sam, who I mean just comes from just the most colorful crowd. I don't deny that everything that we just read is accurate. When it comes to Sam and his upbringing. It's like the more we find out, the more it's like, Holy fuck, dude.
Speaker 2: But yeah, dude, I think the way I think, Oh, no.
Speaker 3: Doubt, it all comes to you. Paint quite the picture, Sam, For.
Speaker 2: Sure, I have been reformed.
Speaker 17: I don't.
Speaker 10: I don't get in fights as so much as I used to as a kid. It is what it is. I've met ed the fuck out.
Speaker 2: Yeah tell me Spirit animal is not our version of Joey Diaz. Just what fucking stories for days, A little bit, a little bit, just been through it all, willing to eat whatever muff comes his way, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: He doesn't getting fights no more. He's all about knocking that pussy out like fight night though. That's a that's what he's been about these days.
Speaker 10: I mean. But I was I got sent home. I was hanging out with good for my cousins.
Speaker 4: Uh. They were doing hell and shit that followed this activities, and I got caught up in it.
Speaker 10: I didn't do it, but I was one.
Speaker 4: I ended up getting sent getting take home to my grandmother's uh, in the back of a cop card seven years old for vandalism busting up a truck that I had nothing to do.
Speaker 10: Cop pulled up. I was like, hey, man, I ain't do it.
Speaker 4: I don't know where they went, don't care where they went, but I didn't do it, and then.
Speaker 3: I got in trouble.
Speaker 2: Sir, well shared animal wants to add on top of that story by saying, done shrooms three times each time I get a snake crawling between my spine and around it, I fucking hate snakes, And each time I do shrooms, boom fucking snakes. And then Ashton says I got strangled by a pair of giant penis snakes on acid.
Speaker 3: Nice again, What a colorful crowd that we have as members of our cult fam. You know, it's never boring, never, never fucking boring.
Speaker 2: I mean, hey, dude, I got diddled by a fucking cat person on mushrooms. So we're all kind of weird, you know.
Speaker 3: Mean, while I saw an angel and a demon have a whole you know, fight over some shit, I guess we're all a little fucked up in our own way, you know, not just any angel, not you either. But it happened to be Jon with the bastard Fuck you skunky, what a do bro?
Speaker 17: Can you tell that chat? Girl to come here.
Speaker 2: You know, she's mine, She's mine. No, no, I would go furry for her. I will say that although it was strange because, uh, she felt kind of like animatronic, Like I could feel the hard plastic shell that the fake hair was protruding out of, which I thought was kind of strange of all things, Right.
Speaker 3: What are the chances that that night that you had this experience your house is broken into by like a little bit of a crazy person who happened to be a furry that just came in to fuck with you. But you were just tripping balls. So she was just like, oh, well, all right, I'm leaving, Like, what are the chances of that?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. But you were there that night? Oh that was that night? Yeah? That was left later that night. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Oh fuck, That's what I'm saying. What are the chances that you had a actual strange visitor come in?
Speaker 2: Yeah? We were listening What the fuck was that music that we were listening to? I always try and think back to that you suggested it.
Speaker 3: It was like a it was a random YouTube find. It was a good one.
Speaker 2: It was like the same shit that Nick put on whenever I was doing DMT. What was that? It was that fucking drug that.
Speaker 3: Kettmy Kettemye music.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I was like, why the fuck are we listening to this? It was called like chill something that you suggested, chill Chill vibes or something.
Speaker 3: I don't know. I listened. I have a Spotify she I don't called high Vibes radio that I tried listening to for a while and it was nice to like kind of relax too. But then it was a lot of Shannon Blake and I you know, I'm not a big fan of her as a person or her music. And then it was started to go more that realm and it was just like, all right, never mind, I'll just listen to death metal like a normal human being that in trap music.
Speaker 2: While you're tripping. No, no, dude, just in general, Like I used to listen.
Speaker 3: To High Vibes music just to relax at the end of the day, you know what I mean. Yeah, And then it got it got way too to where it was like liberal high vibes and very much not like reality. And it was just like, nevermind, I'm just gonna listen to trap music and death metal like a normal person. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Can we just keep fucking politics out of music, dude? Like, why does politics got a seep? It's disgusting poison into everything all the.
Speaker 3: Time because these these musicians and these artists out there realize I have a platform and I'm not doing my part unless I'm using that platform to spew a message that I think is important. And it's like, Okay, there's a level of respect there, right, there's a level of respect that I can give you for trying to use your voice for what you deem to be good. All right, cool, But if it affects your art in such a way to where no one wants to fucking listen to it anymore, like everybody thinks they're the next Bob Dylan, you know, and it's like, I'm sorry, you're not. Just just make the music that made you money. And in an interview, if someone asks your political opinion, then go for it, or you cannot section off half of your fan base and just stick to the music.
Speaker 2: I don't know, you know, Hey, uh skunky, go ahead, sir.
Speaker 21: Can tell you ain't nobody come in your house in the first two In the dark, we can't see, we run into walls. We usually have to have tandalism. It's really hard to see.
Speaker 2: D that's interesting that you mentioned that. What would be the point of banging a furry if you can't see the furry that you're banging?
Speaker 21: Good question, Well, you know it's a girl because I'm straight. Hey, I mean want to be real. I mean, you don't know, no attachments, So.
Speaker 3: It's like more of a mind fuck at that point, like your doggy style then yeah, I mean I'm assuming that's you know.
Speaker 21: You have a fan, you don't get super hot and you just do a thing. Man, it's just like two a spider Man and Holly Quinn.
Speaker 2: Fucking oh, I can actually get down with that. Yeah, but at least that's spandex.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, it's easily terrible, you know, but but even still, Like so with that being said, skunk, so with your head on, you can only see through the eye holes, and there's not much visibility there either. So the costumes are more for the fore plate.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 21: See, meteor has warped your mind as thinking that's what we are. No, it's more of a getaway, say, like you do your boohert that is your way to get out of shit.
Speaker 17: Just me and furry yes, but occasionally we do the freaky ship on the side.
Speaker 21: I always think you would fuck in the metal suit because you'd hurt your damn self.
Speaker 3: But you know, I'm not gonna say I haven't tried. It wouldn't hurt me, it would definitely hurt my partner. There's a lot of sharp edges on the armor.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, hey, we've all tried weird shit.
Speaker 3: You know, nobody's dungeon here by the way. We're just curious, you know. Every every woman's got some sort.
Speaker 2: Of I got you a.
Speaker 21: Seven year old daughter, and I've been suiting for ten years and I was made for seventeen. I'm forty years old, and I plan on getting back into it because I'm on the West side now, and I'll let Jonathan know I'm away from the humidity and fuck the mosquito him in the high desert.
Speaker 17: Just drink a lot of water, you good. Yeah, be cold as the bitch.
Speaker 3: Fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The mosquitoes down south will fucking carry off your child, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh dude, they're so bad. Right now, the mosquito truck came by yesterday and sprayed. There has been such a like whatever they sprayed, God, them motherfuckers alive, son, They are everywhere right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, let's see we're moving on. Jonathan. Your shirt looking like your former Miami Oh you're oh you're from Miami. Okay? Uh, actually it is a it's it's Aliens with mushrooms all over it. I actually wore this shirt, uh to go get I took my son to the barber earlier and everybody was like, what the fuck are you doing? Like they they probably all looked at me like I was a drughead, which I mean, hey, you know whatever, I like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I dig it.
Speaker 2: Amazon's finest ra vision said, what up? Cold Famo to see you, my dude, Ashton said, hear me out. Socialism is better than communism, as Jacob would say, there's levels to this shit.
Speaker 3: I see them as equally evil one hundred percent. One you get to choose your slave owner. The other one you do not. But it's it's literally the same thing with some different vernacular. Brother, But by all means, Ashton, what what are you talking about here?
Speaker 2: Bro? I actually did a bit a little uh did a little bit of research into China. There's been like people. There's this one guy that I follow. He was posting videos about how he went to go visit China for the first time, and he was taking a lot of videos and everything, and he's walking around on all the city streets and everything. I think he was in Hong like Long Dong or Chong Kong or Song Kong. No, it wasn't something that you'd recogon or not something that I would recognize. It was something funny though. But anyway, so he's walking around, He's like, dude, what the fuck, why is there? These streets are so clean? And he went out and asked. He went up and asked somebody. He was like. He was like like, uh, He goes, hey, is it gonna be safe for me to walk out of the hotel at night in case I get, you know, a little hungry or something, and and he goes, is it going to be safe? He just went and asked somebody that and he goes, this is It's not America. And I was like, okay, oh yeah, I know crime, there's harsh. You're not going out there to mug nobody.
Speaker 3: That's how you end up in a work camp for the rest of your life.
Speaker 16: I just wanted to say on that was when I was typing that. I wanted to make sure I wasn't saying that backwards, as if communism was better than socialism in some way. So I asked the Google AI and pretty much it quoted Marx saying that socialism is a step towards communism, with communism as the ultimate goal. So in a way, even according to Marx, socialism, according to us, it's better than communism.
Speaker 14: It is.
Speaker 3: No, no, it's real. There are socialist countries out there that are still moderately successful, usually there in Northern Europe, right, And here is why they are successful. Everybody there looks the same. There, there's no cultural diversity. There's nobody that's trying to step outside of the lines of the status quo. Everybody in Norway is super fucking Norwegian. They all look the same, act the same, talk the same. They go to the same types of houses of worship. You may have a little bit of dissemination here and there, but it's very much of that culture. And Norway has some natural resources that's gonna continue to make them money pretty much no matter what happens. So that's a socialist program that will work until the resource runs out and then they're broke, and then all their social programs will fall flat on their face. But yes, I will say that socialism is slightly better than communism. But I agree with the AI on this one. I believe it's a stepping stone towards communism because once socialism falls, the people have no choice but to turn to their government for every single thing to meet their needs. And at that point there's nothing stopping it from becoming a complete totalitarian communist state.
Speaker 2: So I will say this that I don't believe that capitalism is the correct, end all, be all answer either, though it's the only successful one that's ever been done throughout human history so far. Yeah, but I think that it could get better, Like I think that something will. It will definitely eventually evolve from this, like without a doubt.
Speaker 3: I don't know. If we look at nature, it's very capitalistic. It's very much survival of the fittest. It's very much finn for yourself. I think that that's just kind of the way it works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't think there's fractional reserve banking in nature though.
Speaker 3: No, No, I agree, And there is a way to do capitalism wrong one hundred percent, and there is a way to go to the extreme with that as well. But true capitalism, true free and open market, not restricted by government where you have to do fractional reserve to put money over here to where the government didn't take their cut here and this and this and this. I'm talking about true, just unabashed capitalism, I think is actually the way the truth in the life as far as economics go.
Speaker 2: I just think that you know, there's there's going to come a world in which there's going to be less people, less behind, and I think that capitalism does it can definitely leave a lot of people in the dust. And that's what I'm saying, just as civilization evolves. I think that less and less people in a perfect world would get less, would get left behind. That's the way. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, and there's levels to that too. Right, So in true unobashed communism, monopolies would have the final say and they would enslave the people.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: So I don't believe that we should have monopolies. We should have restrictions in place against monopolies and things like that, because look at the Rockefellers, right, look at Standard Oil right. As soon as they shut down all the mom and pop shops. There was nothing stopping them from taking oil. They would put oil at Let's just throw out random numbers here for the sake of argument. Let's say the going rate of oil is fifty or gas at the gas pumps standard rate is like fifty cents a gallon back in the back in the day. Right cool. So new fucking gas station opens up in town and they're offering it at five cents a gallon. The place th that are operating at fifty cents a gallon are going to go out of business because they can't keep up with that. Once all of them are out of business, now the new spot that was at five cents a gallon is going to chalk that up to two dollars a gallon, and there's nowhere that you can go to get a cheaper price because you have nowhere to go. They killed the competition, Right, So I believe that we should have restrictions in place to bust up monopolies, and that goes against true unabashed capitalism. I think there's levels to this, one hundred percent, But yeah, capitalism is the only way that I see that you can I'll put it like this, in one generation, you can go from the poorest one percent to the wealthiest one percent. That only can happen in capitalism. There's no other system in place where unless you are born into a royal family or something like this, which then you wouldn't have been born into the the poorest one percent. Capitalism is the only system in place throughout the entirety of human history where in one generation you can change your entire generational wealth for the rest of time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not strictly capitalism's doing that. You think about the there's the banking system, but then there's also look at all of the bailouts to the big banks, to the stock market. If it wasn't for bailouts, I think that capitalism maybe wouldn't have lasted as long as it has, right, Like, just as far as the economy goes, as far as companies and corporations all being saved by corporate bailouts, like that, Like that's did That's that's like a that's like a cheat code if you think about it.
Speaker 3: But when you think of capitalism, you might be thinking of just American economy. Capitalism has been going on a lot longer than.
Speaker 2: That, right, So that's the longest standing one.
Speaker 3: Technically speaking, monarchy and fiefdom would be the longest standing one. There are still countries that operate like that.
Speaker 2: So the longest standing form of capitalism.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I mean there's examples from even the ancient times when they had a capitalist society. I mean even Rome, which it was capitalist but then went more into an oligarchy, which had its own inherent problems. I mean, that's how Rushia operates now, and it has its own inherent problems. There's examples throughout history where it has been done. But I will say not to the extent, not to the scope of the American economic system for sure. But again, like for instance, we've talked about this dude before. Have you ever seen Shark Tank, your boy who founded Fubu. He was from the poorest of poverty and in one generation has done so well for himself that he is a part of the wealthiest one percent. From starting his own clothing brand and building and growing. That can only happen in a capitalist system. In a communist or a socialist system, the state would own a portion, if not the majority, ownership of whatever industry you're trying to get into, and they lay down the regulations on what you can do for business.
Speaker 2: It doesn't work like that. No, My point was the longest standing one currently and I just looked it up. It's actually the UK goes back to the sixteenth century. The United States is in second, the second longest current standing one.
Speaker 3: And I mean, the UK's got problems right now, but it's not because of capitalism. It's because they let in way too many people that are not capitalists as a matter of fact. So yeah, that's what I'm saying. There's nuances. There's nuances to everything.
Speaker 2: Honestly, That's what I'm saying is that there's always ways to make things crumble, and usually it crumbles from within. Oh yes, so Raw, what's your thoughts on this? Sir?
Speaker 4: Raw?
Speaker 2: Is war.
Speaker 15: Raw backwards now? But yeah, hear yeah cool. How do you al feel about universal income mixed with populism?
Speaker 3: I think that you can't have it mixed. I think that there's no way to have universal basic income in a capitalist society. At that point you are socialists and you are one step away from communism.
Speaker 2: I think in an ideal world it works, but it's a slippery slope. And uh, it's it's based on dreams of people receiving free money until there comes stipulations with that money, and then every year those stipulations grow stronger and stronger and stronger, until only the select few are receiving that universal basic income and everybody else is fucked. And I don't know it. It's like, I guess you could pretty much say that about everything. I mean, everybody has this fear of AI coming and taking over the world. Maybe UBI isn't the absolute worst thing, and maybe maybe we're only looking at it for its worst case scenario. But you know, I don't know. I don't have a lot of trust or respect for the government to believe that they would ever do the right thing in that circumstance.
Speaker 3: No, one hundred percent, I don't. And then not even in the AI conversation, but just UBI in general. I look at as the same principle as I. Again, let's look at nature. You get an animal, and uh, this animal has been for generations since the the beginning of history, has known to hunt or forage for their own food. But then you come out there every single day and give it food. It's gonna stop hunting, it's gonna stop looking for food, it's gonna stop forging. Next thing, you know, two three generations away, that animal no longer knows how to look for its own food. You took away what made it very good. The claws on a bear are good for only one purpose. If you feed the bear too much, it forgets what the claws are fucking for. And maybe that one bear could jump back instinctually. But you go two three, four generations of a bear in captivity that's only ever received you know, already felate salmon for him every day. He's not gonna know what to do to go on the salmon run. It doesn't work. I think humans are the same way, doesn't.
Speaker 2: That kind of just point to the obviousness of it, that that is inevitably what's coming though, because I mean, look at us, dude, like everybody's staying inside, you know, with the ac everybody nobody's hunting. I mean, you got your select people, you got your select people hunting, and nobody fucking uh. But when we're talking about the masses of people, most people do not hunt their own food. Most people do not gather their own food. Most people do not grow their own food. We've become reliant on the system out of you know, ease and and and uh convenience, And I think it's inevitable. I mean, I'm not saying that UBI is not gonna come. I actually think that it will come.
Speaker 3: Just starting my own farm in the next two years. Specifically, for what you're saying right now, we've.
Speaker 2: Become we become very domesticated, and within domestication, this is the next step, we become institutionalized.
Speaker 15: Same things true zoom cut out. But yeah, no, I I was thinking that, Like, I mean, if everybody's just had like the necessities, you shouldn't Like I live here in Florida, and bro, you got to work like two jobs to make rinks.
Speaker 17: Like that's bullshy, I agree with.
Speaker 2: But if you also think about it though, if you think about like this in the sense of like what if what if the economy takes on the same mentality that the insurance agencies took on, that like, all, well if if not the insurance agent, well, the insurance agency is in communion with big pharma, right, Like the big pharma was able to double and triple and quadruple all the prices of their drugs because they knew that insurance was going to cover for it. Well, now if once you once you add in universal basic income to everybody, what's to say that the economy won't act the same way that big Pharma used to take advantage of insurance and vice versa in that sense, right.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent agree. And that's the other thing. And in theory, if let's say, and I don't know everybody's economic needs, right, I don't know what it takes for you to catch your nut every month as opposed to this person, as this person, whatever it costs to bridge the gap, so to speak, to make your ends met. Let's just throw out to number and say five K. If every adult was to receive a five K stipend from the government on the first of every month, you know, all your bills are gonna get paid, and like it would be very person to person whatever you would never there would be some that would take that opportunity and say, Hey, now that all my needs are met, I can go after my own passions, my own dreams, my own goals, and I can make something more now that I'm not having to work the nine to five grind just to make ends meet and put food on my table. I'm gonna go make more of my life. But I would argue that humanity as a whole, especially Americans, are lazy as fuck, and they would take that stipend and they would have their bills met and they would just sit at home and do jack and shit with their lives. That's an example that has been proven time and time again throughout human history too.
Speaker 17: Yeah, that kind.
Speaker 15: Of goes back into the survival of the fittest kind of argument, because I mean, yeah, you're right when we saw that with COVID, a lot of people got them and get fuck all with it stemmy and then started making you know, podcasts, started doing businesses, started you know, really investing it and stuff like that.
Speaker 17: So it's like, I get it that most people.
Speaker 15: Quote unquote most people would beat the latter and not do anything with the money, But those are the people who get left behind. That's why I'm saying, like a combination of the like the capitalist and the socialism, it'll kind of weed out the people who are gonna excel and the people who are just gonna go cheap.
Speaker 3: But that's the problem. The ones that excel now have to foot the bill for the ones that are gonna cheat.
Speaker 15: That's what they're doing now.
Speaker 3: Anyway, agreed, agreed, but it would be even more so if they were to give every person a stipend every month. Now the wealthy one percent that would get even smaller, or the one percent would just move to another country. Did you pay these high tax rates? Now we're left with even less money to go around?
Speaker 2: Did you what did you do with your stimulus money whenever you got that?
Speaker 3: Believe well, I have an inherent distrust of the government, right, and I knew that eventually they were going to be asking for that money back. I've been through this at the Marine Corps. Before you get a little extra money on your check, you're like, oh, that's what's up, dope. No, No, they'll be asking for that back in three months after it's long spent and you forgot all about it, and they expect that back fucking now, And that's how it goes. So I just put it in an account and I was waiting to see what would happen when tax time came, was like, well here you go. Already knew that was gonna happen, So I don't be trusting the government, big dog.
Speaker 2: Oh word. I bought my first MacBook for the podcast with the first one and then with the second one, I paid for my QHHT classes, so I put it to good use, I think, because I mean, it's still two things that I'm still doing five years later. So I mean, I don't know. I think that everybody, uh not, everybody is really very good at have money in their pocket without needing to burn a hole in it real quick. It's like, you know, the people that get the ten thousand dollars tax returns, but you know by writing off you know, their seventeen kids or whatever, it's like that money is spent by February. You know what I'm saying. Like, it's crazy to me.
Speaker 3: I don't have faith in the government, but I have even less faith in people. I've been I've seen what happens when this goes that way, and so yeah, I don't believe the universal basic income is going to do well for the population. There will be some that take that ball and run with it and make something more in all these things, but I'm talking the vast majority, not even like fifty one percent. The vast majority would become even lazier and depend on the government for even more, and it would just be more of a step in the opposite direction of where I think this country needs to.
Speaker 2: Go, it's ultimately and I think if you just think about it, even the idea of universal basic income, that is the government or you know, big corporations, that is them saying we're gonna take almost all of your jobs and out of pity, we're gonna give you a couple of shekels. If you really think about it, that's really what it is like. They need something to be able to some kind of money to be able to be pumped back into the market, because if you take away all the jobs from everybody, after it's all the jobs are given to robots and AI or whatever, there's not gonna be any more money funneling back in because nobody's gonna have any more jobs. So this is their idea of being able to keep the system going by giving you the free money to keep the system going. In that sense is the way I look at it.
Speaker 3: And then what about like the oh shit moments? Right, everybody should have no shit fund. I know most people don't have one, but everybody should. We can all acknowledge that.
Speaker 2: And if you don't have one, or something comes.
Speaker 3: Up in your life, a car breaks down, a medical bill you didn't foresee coming. Whatever the case, Yo, you could pull an extra shift, or you can get a second job. You can grind it and make it happen on a universal bakas income like. That's it. You're fucked, and let's the government decides, Hey, for the next two months, the UBI is gonna go down a couple of dollars because we have to fund this project, this thing, this war, this whatever. They got you by the balls. There's nothing you can do about it. You can't go out there and work a second shift or pull an extra job or any of these things. If the UBI is in place, there's not gonna be as many jobs go around. I just I do not see it as a net positive period.
Speaker 2: Dog that I have you even more by the short and curlies.
Speaker 3: Absolutely gold and silver. Yeah right, go ahead, right, you know why not? Now is as good a time as any to make the shameless plug. As we were talking about how our economic system is going to collapse, it's a mathematical certainty. And I'm not saying just because it's capitalist. I'm saying that's just because how the math be math in and when that time comes, you're gonna want something that is a tangible asset that has some sort of intrinsic value to it. The easiest one to get. Yeah, you could buy land. You can buy a house. That's absolutely better work use of your money. But right now not everybody can afford a house. Now everybody body can ford land. But you know what, you can't afford some silver and some gold minted coins and bullion. The best place to get your start in the buying and selling of gold and silver minted coins and bullion would be to go to Cocsilver dot com. Link is in the description below. When you fill out your information, our homeboy, Wane Clark is going to be the one to reach out to you and get you squared away. Do you want to buy a little bit? Do you want to buy a lot of bit? Talk to your financial advisor and ask them what they think about the investing into precious metals. I promise you they're going to tell you it's a wise investment, at least for a portion of your retirement portfolio. Gold is over three thousand dollars an ounce. Silver is over forty dollars an ounce right now. It's on the rise, and I'm not saying it's gonna skyrocket, but I'm also acknowledging the fact that it is more expensive now than it was six months ago. While it is still affordable, now is the time to buy once again. Go to cocsilver dot com. The link is down below.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, dude, you know what. And just to throw out another plug, come check out Adam and Eve dot com. Dude, that link is down on the show notes below. And just because we were on the topic earlier, I was like, I wonder if there is any kind of furry shit over at Adam and Eve and uh I the only thing that pulled up was furry handcuffs. Hey, that's a start, and it is probably a slippery slope from from there on. I would imagine you would be, you know, on your daily regular basis. Maybe you have a toy, Maybe your husband or your wife is out of town. Maybe somebody went to jail. I don't know what your case is. Maybe you are just single and you're not trying to mingle, you know, and maybe you're trying to mingle with a little robot. Adam and Eve has those things, and they have all the lube, more lube than uh than Diddy could ever imagine, right, I mean, it is all over the place. You want to you wanna score it a little bit, you want to score a lot of it.
Speaker 3: It's all there, baby. You can look at the right kind of toy. Look at the right kind of toy. Look up horse cocks and naughty dildo's. I promise you they got it.
Speaker 2: Oh good point. Anyway, Look, if you're into that kind of stuff, you're into regular kind of stuff, you're into kinky kind of stuff, you're into you know, Hey, you just want to test the waters and you don't even know what you're into. Go and check out adamineve dot com. That link is down the show notes below. If you go over there and use the promo code cult, you'll get fifty percent off, free shipping and discreet shipping right to your door, and you'll get ten free goodies. Dude. That's the great part about it. It's not that you're only getting the one toy. They usually always said, not that I know. I do know. They'll send you the ten free goodies. Usually it's a bunch of condoms, a little bit of lube, maybe some spermicidal lubrication, maybe a little stimuli stimulative gel or whatever that you can put on the nether regions.
Speaker 3: Whatever you like.
Speaker 2: Sometimes you get a cock ring, maybe a little cheap vibrator along with it. You'll get some like free DVDs. It gets weird, it gets wild. If you're weird and you're wild, go to admineve dot com. You use the promo code cult now listen.
Speaker 3: I'm also gonna say if you get the packaging is a screed, like it's a box and it's completely covered in opaque black plastic. If you're getting a two foot long black opaque plastic wrap box to your door, I can't help it. If your neighbors know what that is and you're actually into taking horse size, still it doos. Okay, look at I'm not gonna yuck, you're yum. All I'm gonna say is that like they'll do discrete packaging, but you also got to use a little bit of some discretion on your own end. You know what I'm saying. And I yeah, it's it's a good product. Go ahead and check it out adam and dot com link in the description below as well. Promo code cult.
Speaker 2: By the way, if you do have a you know, maybe your husband or your wife is going overseas, maybe they're in the military or something. You're like, my god, how am I ever going to be able to feel that for the six to nine months that you're gone. They have Clona Willy oday, they have Clona Willi over there. I tried it myself. You have to be a magician to put that shit together. But if you can figure it out, I believe in you.
Speaker 3: I have faith in you.
Speaker 2: I wasted sixty bucks, but I believe that you Want what was hard about it?
Speaker 3: Hold on now? I mean you shaved first, right, dude.
Speaker 2: You gotta stay hard for like ten minutes, like and I just don't have that capacity if I'm not in the moment, you know what I'm saying. Some people just some people just like they get hard with the wind blowing. Yeah, And uh, I ain't got that dog in me like that. I'm about it when the action's about it. I mean, I just it's plus it's.
Speaker 3: Like cold putty, and that's that's hard to kind of stay stay erect during that too.
Speaker 2: And there's pressure, you know what I mean, It's like pressure. You gotta like, I have to be hard in that moment, and it just has a little pressure to me. Adam and even dot com promo code called check it out, dude, Samuel, Go ahead, sir, I imagine you want to say something about it.
Speaker 3: I'm afraid of what he's about to say, but yeah, go ahead, way in.
Speaker 2: I'm telling God, well, the rapture didn't happen. So I guess he doesn't really care that much about this situation.
Speaker 3: I guess we'll find out.
Speaker 4: Oh, just know, you can never have too much luke that you don't want to catch the fiction bone dog.
Speaker 3: It's a fact.
Speaker 2: It's never a good time.
Speaker 3: Shouldn't go ahead, Blue pill and a ring brother.
Speaker 8: Sixty bucks is sixty bucks again?
Speaker 2: Hey, all right, you know what good point? Good point? Ecstasy will also do it to you. But I mean, do you know what cocaine is the opposite?
Speaker 3: For me?
Speaker 2: The opposite. Yeah. Yeah, I've done coke like a few three times in my life. Not a huge fan of it actually, Like, I think that it's way overhyped.
Speaker 3: For the people, they get down with it, they get down with it. I'll say that. I'm not saying it's everybody's cup of joe, but for those that really fuck with it, it is their thing. You know.
Speaker 2: I've I've never gotten addicted to a drug. I don't have that like addictive mentality. I mean, I'm addicted to fucking nicotine unfortunately, but that's really the only thing.
Speaker 3: Oh shit, I got addictive personality. I gotta stay far away from the booger, sugar dude, I'll be I'll get that thing, will get a hold of me. Deep.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably a good idea that nobody touches it, to be honest, with all the fentanyl lacing and all that kind of crazy shit. So there's the other thing.
Speaker 3: Bro, I'm not trying to die for a good party night, you know what I'm saying. I'm good on.
Speaker 2: That, yeah, buddy. That being said, Samuel, how about a good send off, sir.
Speaker 10: You're not just wo whoever you are, blessed be the cow.
Speaker 11: Smups up with a quick voice.
Speaker 2: That was a good one. Yeah, we actually heard you the whole way through there, sir, Thank you very much. Yeah, I do want to say also, look, if you want to be able to support the show, you want to be able to join in on the conversation next Tuesday night at nine pm Central, go over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast that links down the show notes below. We have several different tiers. We have a five dollars tier that gives you access to be able to listen to the show's days in advance. You be able to see the video of every single show. You'll be able to join the community, You'll be able to slide into our dms, and you'll be able to listen to every single show completely.
Speaker 3: Sorry, sorry, I was on the wrong one.
Speaker 2: Was on the wrong one. Here we go, fuck with a butcher job. But that's all right. You get the point. You've heard it a thousand times. Come over and join the Cult. But if you want to be able to join it every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for the Cult Member Live Show, sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open tier or hire. We have another tier for all of the the extra crazy Cult members out there that just really want to support the show and the best way. We appreciate all of you who have done so. But yeah, that being said, Jacob, anything.
Speaker 3: Else another way to support the show and let us know what you think about the conversation that we had this evening. We want to hear from you, would be too please at this time, Hit the five stars, hit the shares of licenscribes comments, leave a posting, reviewed shares at the Prince of Family Shares. If we're here's the deal. The more activity the algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could that become potential cult members like dress you fine ladies and.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen, why are you ready? Go check out Menimistics Joneses of the.
Speaker 3: Show and getting the same love respect over there with the five star reviews and the positivity in the comments. Come check out the CAG tonight and come join each of us for individual patrons, we hope every Wednesday night at nine pm Central links to those who are in the description.
Speaker 2: As well, and we thank you for everybody's already gone and done so. And with that being said, this one is that another beautiful episode. I'm the Cult of Conspiracy. My name is Jonathan's Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital peace of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code Cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, it also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult