Speaker 1: Have you been to the crossing points?
Speaker 2: I really resent that form of argumentation when we last there at all. Sure, I really resent it. You should at least do the courtesy of visiting it. This is not an attractive invitation. I think it's a good idea to see stuff, particularly if you spend a career talking about something. I have the right to talk about whatever the hell I want, and no one's going to stop me or try to intimidate me. And I think that if I said to somebody else the other way around, it would be equally reprehensible. I have a journalistic rule of trying never to talk about a country, even in passing, unless I've at least been there. If I said, shut up, you have no right to criticize anything that Douglas Murray says, because hang on, you're talking about crossing points and not only have you never been to a crossing point in either Egypt or in Israel, but you never even been to the region. Okay, it's not an exact comparison, but seriously, is that a reasonable form of argument. No, In that case, nobody can talk about anything. We might as well pack up, go home and isolate ourselves. If you're insisting that you're an expert of some kind, or not claiming you're an expert, but still talking about it. If you've never seen any of this going on. I mean, there are some people who've written about them. I mean there a people who written about the Holocausts who didn't experience the Holocaust and have written about it better than people who did.
Speaker 1: But that is a different matter from spending an awfully long amount of time talking about an issue in a region you haven't even had the courtesy to visit whilst developing all.
Speaker 3: Of these views about it.
Speaker 2: This idea that the lived experience has to triumph over everything else is not always correct. Should at least know what it is, what the territory is, what the situation is in the region. So there's an irony to this, but let's skate over the irony.
Speaker 4: The Dave Smith versus Douglas Murray debate is still the topic du jour nearly a week later. It's unbelievable the impact that this is having, and I think that it highlights much bigger schism within the right wing that I want to talk about today. Witnessing the rhetoric that was being spouted by all of the former it's actually it was weird. It's almost all a former left atheists that have now become, you know, these moderate conservatives, and they're all they're all pushing the same narrative that they're all very concerned about the trajectory that Joe Rogan's on. They're all very concerned about the trajectory that the right wing is going in. They're all very concerned about the guests that Joe Rogan might have on. I mean, the similarities are pretty remarkable, so much so that you start to come to the conclusion that maybe this is orchestrated. Maybe maybe it's orchestrated.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm not saying it is definitively, but my goodness, are their similarities. Sam Harris, James Lindsay, Douglas Murray, Constantine Kissen. There's many others. I could give you a whole list of about fifteen or twenty. And the tie that binds I know you'll be surprised by the shocked even is that it is those that of unyielding allegiance to Israel versus basically everyone who doesn't. I'm sure that's just a coincidence, though, I'm sure that's totally an organic factor that doesn't actually have any bearing on this conversation.
Speaker 3: By the way, shout out to the Good Morning Liberty guys.
Speaker 4: They put together that incredible compilation of Douglas Murray eviscerating Douglas Murray in a debate.
Speaker 3: About a lift experience.
Speaker 4: Oh that was so brilliant, so absolutely beautiful to watch, and I just loved seeing it because if you watched my episode from a couple days ago, that's exactly what I said, is that this is a non argument, and that this is the exact same argumentation that the critical race theorists make, and it's the lived experience argument. And Douglas Murray himself would acknowledge that that's not an argument, and guess what that was, right. Douglas Murray, in fact, in a more eloquent way, argued that, yeah, it's not an argument, and if we all abided by that, we wouldn't be able to talk about much of anything, and it'd be totally stupid. So thank you Good Morning Liberty, and thank you Douglas Murray for dismantling your shitty argumentation.
Speaker 5: I really appreciate that Joe is a genuinely good guy who wants good things for people, but he is honestly in over his head on so many topics of great consequence. Right when he brings someone on to just shoot the ship about you know, how the Holocaust is not what you think it was, right or and you know, maybe Churchill's the bad guy in World War Two. He's got Dave Smith, you know, being treated as an expert on the Israel and Palestine and the history of that conflict. Dave Dave Smith is the only reason why anyone knows what Dave Smith thinks about any of this is very likely because Joe had him on multiple times to talk about it.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 4: I apologize for playing a clip of Sam Harris. I had to do it to make a point. I realized that it's torturous. I realized that he takes a long pause in between each and every word in which he in which he inhales his own flatulence. So I apologize, but I have to make this point, and the point is obvious is that he's spouting the exact same you know, lecture lectorious. I don't even know if that's the word lecturing delivery that Douglas Murray hit Joe Rogan with for the first forty five minutes of the debate with Dave James. Lindsay is now posting things like this quote from everything I'm hearing from people who don't live on social media. The only loser of the debate was Joe Rogan. Maybe he's teflon, but I think he's being taken out and that Douglas was one of his last lifelines. Very cryptic language there. I'm not sure what message James is trying to convey there. Honestly, I feel like James has kind of lost his mind over the past year, So take that part with a grain of salt. But I did think that it's an interesting tie in because all of these guys are longtime guests. Andre Rogan, I think James has been on three or four times, Douglas has been on like seven times. Same with Sam Harris. I did the math earlier today. They've been on a cumulative seventeen guest appearances. And Constantin Kissen is kind of in their camp too. He's been on multiple times over the past year, so he's kind of like the new breed of the same kind of ilk of anti woke warriors that also want censorship when it comes to one nation that happens to not be America. So interesting correlation between all these guys. And I just really thought that James Lindsay's take there was interesting because he said he's being taken out. You know, being taken out implies intentionality. Now, I, like I said, James may just be totally schizo and have completely lost his shit at this point. I don't know, or maybe he's read in. Maybe he knows these guys and he actually understands what's happening. Maybe it's possible. I'm not sure, but I do think that the similarities in the messaging across the board are not coincidental. At least, they all approach this matter with the same mental framework, even if they're not working in tandem with one another to create, create and craft a unified oppositional narrative to Rogan and to the Dave Smiths of the world, and to the Daryl Coopers of the world. I'm not sure, but it is it's odd that they're all saying essentially the exact same thing that you need to have on experts who are the experts, Well, wouldn't you know it, it's us. You got to have on more people like us dissident former lefties that became anti woke people that then became moderate conservatives that are right or die for Israel. You got to have those people on. You got to stop having on people like Dave Smith. For the love of God, don't have this Jewish guy on. Have these guys on who aren't Jewish that will defend Israel better than the Jewish guy. I mean, that's really the argument they're making, which is fucking crazy, and it I think it creates the same cognitive dissonance that much of the critical theory did. That it just kind of drove you nuts that you had all of these people that were just harping on race relations and racism and how evil it was while simultaneously pushing some of the most racist ideas I've ever experienced in modern times, where they were genuinely like seeking to subjugate white people because of past oppression. And it seems very similar that these former anti woke people, the guys that, like in my opinion, courageously stood up against censorious garbage and racism against white people on college campuses. Jordan Peterson's another.
Speaker 3: One of them.
Speaker 4: They all did it kind of in the same twenty sixteen through twenty eighteen, twenty twenty window and now they've all lost their shit, and it all basically came crashing down right after October seventh, and I just I just don't think it's coincidental the overarching schism that I've identified as a consequence of this, and I'm sure many of you have too. I'm not saying this is some unique idea, but this was the the analysis that I've had over the past week and a little bit longer than that, really, but it's just become very obvious as of late. Is that really what this is is a divide between those that said America First and meant it sincerely and those that meant it as a marketing pitch, slogan earring, but they actually intended to continue the new conservatism that has left our country on the brink of bankruptcy and millions dead in the Middle East, and countless soldiers, American soldiers that have taken their own lives for those that weren't lost in combat.
Speaker 3: I mean, it has been catastrophic.
Speaker 4: And I think that the truth is is that you can't win an argument against Dave Smith's of the world on this topic because it has been catastrophic, and anyone, basically anyone has come to the conclusion that, yes, we were led astray, that the George W. Bush administration, the Dick Cheneys of the world, the Wolf Ofwitz of the world, the Wolf Ofwitz doctrine was cast for us economically, culturally, spiritually, morally. It was a disaster and the outcomes were not good either. You have the toppling of Gaddafi and Libya, then there's open air slave markets.
Speaker 3: How did that work out? By the way, there was a.
Speaker 4: Guest with Tucker Carlson just yesterday, former Congressman, very interesting story where he acknowledges that he had firsthand knowledge as a former congressman with his insider contacts within the intell agencies, that in fact, yes, he is convinced that Kadafi was removed because he was trying to migrate Libya, along with the rest of Africa, off of the US dollar in terms of exchange or global trade and moving it to a gold standard. And for that, Hillary Clinton and the State Department used the rebel groups within Libya to brutally take him out. And I'll say it like that because I don't want to get censored. So yeah, Basically, what I'm saying is our intervention, and honestly, that was one of the more mild interventions. You have full on ground invasions of both Afghanistan and Iraq, some of which persisted for decades. And how are those nations doing. Are they blossoming, burgeoning democracies that absolutely love America? Not exactly, definitely, not exactly. So overall, not much was accomplished by the way that same guest on Tucker Carlson said this. He said that they knew that Osama bin Laden was not in Afghanistan, he was not even in Pakistan, which is what I've always heard, But rather he was in Iran the whole time, and they knew it, and they had made a deal with him that they'll let him live there as long as he promises not to attack America anymore. What. No, this is one one allegation I've never heard that cooperated. The fact that he's a former congressman who was almost going to be the head of the Intel Committee in the House back in the early two thousands gives it credence, but it doesn't mean it's firm. I just thought it was a fascinating claim to make. If that's true, my god. Anyways, long story short, he's calling for an investigation into nine eleven. I would certainly love to see that an impartial one, which is what we definitely need.
Speaker 3: One thing to hold on to.
Speaker 6: How you make this these claims or appear to make these claims.
Speaker 5: Do you have any in the building?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure, sure.
Speaker 6: Let's start with the collapse of building seven. Can you roll the video clip that I sent to you? Okay, I'm not sure if I can't.
Speaker 3: Building seven was not hit by an airplane.
Speaker 6: Oh, I'm familiar with. Veniently, by the way, I never questioned anything about nine to eleven, and I actively attacked people who did. I'm ashamed of that, but that's a fact. I did it on tape more than once because my feeling was, well, you know, like that's divisive or whatever. I was a child and an idiot.
Speaker 4: To get back to the original point, I think that what they've what they've realized over the past year, really since Trump got back into power, is that this coalition that he built, this Maga mah libertarian alliance that ushered Donald Trump back in for a second term not that long ago, about six months ago, was that it brought in genuine anti war energy, genuine like non interventionists, slash full on anti war folks. Are they I'm not gonna say that they're the majority of MAGA, but they are a big portion of it. I would say probably thirty or forty percent. Just spitballing. I know I have a big following as a consequence of it, and I think that like that sentiment which is held by me sincerely, is held by millions and millions of Americans, And I honestly I don't even like understand the people that don't agree with us on this. It's just like it's so empirically demonstrated to have been disastrous on all fronts and not to our benefit at all. How do you even argue the counter It's very challenging. So anyways, maybe it is the majority of MEGA. I'm not sure. I just don't want to make that claim because I don't know. I'm just saying it's a big, big chunk of Trump's support, and it's not exactly a secret that it's a big chunk of his support. Donald Trump came to the Libertarian National Convention about a year ago and he made the pitch that, yeah, we're interested in ending these wars ending the era of neo Conservatism.
Speaker 7: At the City Club of Cleveland.
Speaker 8: The threat from Iran as of course, their stated objected to destroy our strong ally Israel as a threat, a serious threats, a threat to world peace. It's a threat in essence to a strong alliance. I made it clear, I'll make it clear again that we would use military mic to protect our ally Israel.
Speaker 7: And this rhetoric prompted calls to tone down language invoking Israel as the catalyst for aggresion toward Iran, writes Oray Near for the Foreword. Jewish community leaders have urged the White House to refrain from publicly pledging to defend Israel against possible Iranian hostilities. Messages were passed to the White House through several channels, Jewish activist said, and it seems to have worked. Speaking before the annual Conference of the American Jewish Committee Washington last week, President Bush talked about America's commitment to prevent Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon, but he did not link the two, as he has several times in recent months. One of these activists near right. It was none other than Abraham Foxman, longtime National director of the Pro Israel Anti Defamation League. We are basically telling the President we appreciate it, we welcome it, but hey, maybe you shouldn't say it that often or that loud. Within the Jewish community, there was a real sense of thank you, but no thank you.
Speaker 4: Malcolm Homeland seeking peace, particularly with Russia, So it's not a surprise in that front not to mention. A huge percentage of Republicans or the families of the soldiers that fought in the Global War and tear and they saw first hand the consequences of that and the lack of positives that came out of it. So you don't have to convince those people. They know it viscerally how catastrophic it was. So Trump knowing being a smart politician, and maybe this is sincerely held belief, I'm not sure, but he marketed himself accordingly. He talks about this, I just want people to stop dying. When he's getting questioned from democratic pundits when they're saying, well, how do you intend to see the war in Ukraine end? And He's like, look, we're not talking about that right now. I'll negotiate it when we come to that. But in the meantime, I just want to see people stop dying.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 6: Do you want Ukraine to win this war?
Speaker 9: I don't think in terms of winning and losing. I think in terms of getting it settled. So we stopped killing all these people and breaking down is so ubpy.
Speaker 4: Wow, what do you can I just follow up on that?
Speaker 6: And you said in winning, follow up on that because that's a really important thing. Let me just stay there.
Speaker 4: Can you say, if you want Ukraine or Russia to win this war.
Speaker 9: I want everybody to stop dying, dying, Russians and Ukrainians.
Speaker 1: I wanted to stop dying.
Speaker 3: Is that enough?
Speaker 4: Caitlin Collins? Can you accept that answer? That was the Ron Paul moment for me on his campaign. I'm not saying it was as profound or as eloquent or as principled as Ron Paul was throughout his entire career, but I'm saying in terms of like a highlight of his campaign in twenty twenty four was that moment, I just want people to stop dying. And I think it it sent reverberation through the largely Democrat CNN or MSNBC audience that was watching it at the time. It's like, that's a hard thing to argue against. I just want people to stop dying. Like very few people will oppose that message unless they are very fucked up calloused. So the point is is that Trump knows this, and his campaign advisors know this, and everybody in his cabinet knows this. This is what brought the rfks of the world, This is what brought the Tulsi Gabbards of the world. We wanted change, we wanted peaceful resolution, we wanted peace, we wanted peace. And I think that they've realized is that, yes, it did usher Donald Trump into power, but simultaneously they've lost control of the message of the narrative. As a consequence of the same energy that brought Donald Trump back into office was X was TikTok, was podcasts, this free range, open debate, open dialogue, dissident conversations that were reaching audiences that corporate media could not any could not do so any longer, huge, huge audiences that they couldn't even dream of.
Speaker 3: And that's what happened.
Speaker 4: And as a consequence of that, Rogan in particular led the Charge being the largest platform, having Dave Smiths on and Sam Tripley's on and Eddie Brabo's on and all these guys that are like stand up comics kind of but also political commentators kind of are seriously and and all of them are kind of espousing the same message that like, yeah, here's all of the ways that we relied into these wars throughout our lives, not even the historic ones, but just in our lifetimes, and here's what we want to see moving forward. And they all even though like Tripley doesn't call himself a libertarian, I don't know if Eddie Bravo does, Dave obviously does, but like, they all had a very similar message. And what they what we discovered as a consequence of this extraordinarily large platform that had a similar message coming from all of Joe's friends is that war isn't really popular. I know who would have thought, and particularly misguided non defensive wars are super unpopular. Even wars via proxy are unpopular. Russia Ukraine is reel, Palestine not popular. And these guys, I mean, there's many others. Just having a three hour platform to kind of just talk this through and use logic and rationale and some historical data points that you don't hear on the corporate news was enough to convince tens of millions of Americans that yeah, America first, motherfuckers, we mean it, deliver it. So what do I think is happening? You're probably thinking to yourself, Clint, how did you get through another episode of Liberty Lockdown without using your vape? While the answer is simple. Zipicks nicotine infused toothpicks. They bring you a totally satisfying, convenient, and great tasting way to curb your nicotine cravings. Now you can get your nicotine fixed anytime, anywhere without having to rely on smoking or vaping. Zipi's toothpicks give you an easier, better and more discrete way to get your fix, and you don't look like a robot that's on the fritz anyways. There They're available in six great, long lasting flavors and have options in two milligrams or three milligrams of nicotine. Ditch the cigarettes, ditch the bapes, and get some nicotine and fuse toothpicks at zippixtoothpicks dot com. That's zipp ixtoothpicks dot Com at ten percent off your first order by using the code Clint ten. You must be twenty one or older to order.
Speaker 3: Warning.
Speaker 4: Nicotine is an addictive chemical zip more Smoke Less with zipis nicotine toothpicks again. Use promo code Clint ten for ten percent off at checkout. I think that many of the dissidents in scare quotes that are in fact still foot soldiers for the regime, foot soldiers for the military industrial complex, are circling the wagons to try and damage Joe Rogan's reputation, that they are trying to topple him as the leading media voice, which is what he is. And I think that's why. I don't think it's because, you know, he spoke out against lockdowns like that. The left tried that, if you guys forget it wasn't that long ago year and a half, two years ago. They were really trying to cancel Joe Rogan. You had the inward tape where they took all of the times he's ever said the in word throughout the thousands of hours of podcasting he's done with these stand up comics. They tried to cancel him with that. They tried to cancel him for talking about whether or not he wanted to get the v whether he not you know what medication he was taking for covid, et cetera, et cetera.
Speaker 3: They just kept trying.
Speaker 4: They kept trying to hammer that nail, because even then he was already presenting a major problem, and he was he was a major problem platforming RFK and all these all these dissident medical figures, not RFK sitting him aside, but like really professional medical figures that were saying, everything we're doing is wrong. And they were like, that's a big problem. We're trying to lock these people in their houses indefinitely and put them on some sort of monitoring system for the rest of their lives. We can't have ten plus million people listening to this guy tell them we don't need to do any of this. So they tried hard and it failed, and now it's presenting another problem that the real energy, even above and beyond being anti war, is that people are questioning the nature of the relationship between America and Israel, and a lot of people are realizing that there's an obvious conflict in the messaging that you can't be America first, while we're almost thirty seven trillion in debt, will we're hemorrhaging over a trillion in interest alone annually, while we have one hundred thousand people who have dropped dead from fentanyl, where we have depression and anxiety and suicide all skyrocketing, and you can't argue that in that condition, in that level of despair, that we should be shipping billions of dollars to a nation that has less debt than America by a lot, and does on a per capita base, does really well economically, that we should be shipping them not just billions of dollars every year for their entire existence, but also munitions as they just absolutely.
Speaker 3: Demolish their neighbor.
Speaker 4: Everyone is just saying this seems wrong. And that's a big fucking problem because Trump, despite his rhetoric, was ushered into power not just with the Maga Maha Libertarian Alliance, but also with one hundred million dollars from the Atolsen's and a whole bunch of packs that have allegiance to that country. And that conflict is being fought in real time on the largest scale. And I don't think people understand that this is not just about jealousy. That Dave Smith is a regular on Joe Rogan and they used to be, and now maybe they only come on once a year or once every couple of years, and so this is all just about, you know, backbiting and ankle biting.
Speaker 3: No, No, I don't think so. I think it's much bigger than that.
Speaker 4: I think that the narrative that particularly people like Douglas Murray, Puss Push, but also to a lesser extent, James Lindsay, Constantine Kissing, and certainly Sam Harris Push is getting fucking beat to hell by people like Dave Smith and Scott Horten and others. They are losing this debate badly. And if this debate is lost in a significant enough fashion, and if this idea becomes popular enough that yeah, when we say America First, we fucking mean it, well, then the gravy train and the military industrial complex constant flood of money and munitions to the Israelis may run into roadblocks. And I think it already is. I think Trump is already hemorrhaging support as a consequence of it, because his base means it when they say America First, not all of them, but a big, big percentage. That's really at the end of the day, what we're witnessing is that this is a civil war, cold civil war, if you will, between those that meant it and those that didn't those that sold you on what sounded good, and those that took what they were being told on face value, and you know, honestly, like someone like me, I didn't take it on face value. Like I knew that what Trump's allegiance was going to be, you know, I knew. I knew he was going to do a bunch of things for Israel. Obviously, I just also acknowledged, and you guys can go back and watch when I said I was ultimately going to vote for Trump. I said this explicitly that the truth is is that Kamala Harris would too. She's gonna give them all the money ammunitions they want too. So I just kind of accepted that that, Like, yeah, I disagree with that, but at least he's campaigning on it. At least his base wants it, and they say it with their chest and they fucking mean it. It's the first movement I've had in a long time that actually said that, like we want to stop fighting and funding wars. It's like, I'm going to get on board with that, whether the whether the politicians for real or not. I'm gonna stand side by side with the tens of millions of people that said that and meant it, and try and use that energy to prevent the worst instincts of Trump or the worst instinct of his campaign contributors. At least it gives us a fighting chance. It's a better chance than the Democrats who don't give a shit what I have to say. And we have a real big movement that genuinely means this stuff for the first time probably in my lifetime, just as I got close to voting for Democrats back in the mid two thousands, when we were right in the peak of the War on Terror and it was just and the Republicans were just so bloodthirsty. They were just like all they were talking about all day every day was like shutting down mosques in New York. Like that's all they cared about. They didn't care how many people died, they didn't care how many wars we were in. That's all they were about. I'm sure many of you watching this right now were those people back then. And I think many of you have seen the light because you realize that that war was based off all the lie and a lot of propaganda we were told was based off lies.
Speaker 3: And God bless you that you've seen the light. Me too.
Speaker 4: I've obviously evolved my beliefs since back then too, So what I'm saying is this was a once in a lifetime opportunity, at least in my lifetime, where I felt like, here's a group of people that like, we agree on eighty to ninety percent of stuff, just because I don't trust Donald Trump and I don't trust some of the members of his cabinet, Mark or Rubio, for instance, Am I gonna let that opportunity pass me by?
Speaker 3: Or am I? Am I gonna take a swing? So I took a swing. And I think that.
Speaker 4: If we continue to not back down, if we continue to actually push back against the Kissings, Lindsay's, Harris's Murray's of the world, and we continue to just trounce them in debates. I know it sounds ridiculous, debate me bro culture could save the world. Maybe I'm delusional, maybe, but I think this shit matters. And the reason I think it matters is because just look at the unbelievable response to the Dave Smith Douglas Murray debate.
Speaker 3: It's been a week.
Speaker 1: It's still at.
Speaker 4: A fever picture or not a week. It's been I don't know, five days but it's been I mean, it's unbelievable. It's the big story in the country. My buddy, debating Anil Khan is the biggest story in the country. That means something. It may not mean as much as I'm saying, but it means something. It means that there's like, there is real interest in this discussion. And I don't think it's just about blood sport. I don't think it's just about like who can best who in the battle of wits and oh my god, have you ever been? You know, like all that garbage and peacocking and posturing.
Speaker 3: It's more than that.
Speaker 4: I think the reason that that that debate caught fire was because one, it's a bunch of guys that have made their career from going on Rogan, which, by the way, Sam Harris and Douglas Murray and Kissing for fucking damn sure have all had their their careers at James lindsay, my god, they've all had their careers unbelievably boosted by going on Rogan as many times as they've had. Dave will be the first to acknowledge his career has been boosted tremendously by it. I might add that legionis Kanks, and his comedy career has been successful anyways, and I think he would have been a success anyways. But undoubtedly going on Joe Rogan fifteen times helps a fuck up a lot, So I'm not diminishing that. But my point is is that all of these guys that got boosted tremendously, they went on there in front of it. Not they, but they've all done it in their own on their own shows, tweeting it out, and the Douglas Murray did it on his show in his face, challenging.
Speaker 3: The very core of what made.
Speaker 4: Joe Rogan so successful. That I'm gonna talk to whoever the fuck I want about whatever the fuck I want. And if you have a problem with that, eat shit, Douglas Murray. It's just to tie into the last episode. That's what made it so compelling that this guy that all of these former lefty I don't know, I don't think Douglas Murray's a former lefty, but many of them are. But these like these dissidents that push back against woke culture, which he certainly did, are now arguing in favor of deplatforming that you shouldn't have on these s schmucks like Dave Smith that just devoured me in this debate.
Speaker 3: How dare you?
Speaker 4: The hypocrisy is astonishing, And the core of the debate is America first actually the heart and soul of the modern right wing, or isn't it? And that debate matters a lot if you're viewing that debate on its merit. The core of the right is America first, for real, and that is why they are trying desperately to damage Joe Rogan, deplatform Dave Smith, and do everything every censorious hate speech law, everything you can do because you're losing. Now, let me give you some friendly advice. You're not gonna win by passing hate speech laws. You're not gonna win by getting on the largest show on Earth and then lecturing the guy that helped your career to not do what made him the biggest show on Earth.
Speaker 3: You absolute imbecile. That's not the way forward.
Speaker 4: And you're not gonna win that debate because his entire audience loves him because he has on people that we don't always agree with. And by the way, it's a massive insult to his audience to get on there and say you can't have on someone like Dave Smith, your audience is too stupid to recognize when he's lying, as if when he has on God's Sad or Jordan Peterson or Douglas Murray or kissing or Lindsey that. Oh, but then then we're smart enough to distill whether or not you're telling us the truth. Know, what you're saying is that we're always too dumb to think for ourselves that if you have on someone that you that you support, then it's okay because we're just idiots and we're just gonna take in whatever you say and then pairrot it back out. Here's the truth. I've heard all of your arguments, and I've sided with Dave. And you know why because after a long, long baut of thinking about it with my little tiny man brain, I came to the conclusion that he's telling the truth. In your lying motherfuckers, I know, and I only have a bachelor's degree, But so do you, Dougy. So our opinions are equal and your stupid credentialed worldview.
Speaker 3: So I think that's why.
Speaker 4: I think that that's why that debate caught fire, and I think that's why they are trying to damage and ultimately destroy Joe Rogan. If you remember, after Kamala lost the election, the Democrats just totally spiraled out of control and they were like, we have to find our democratic Joe Rogan.
Speaker 3: Here's the truth.
Speaker 4: Joe Rogan was a Democrat for a very long time. You guys lost him because you lost your fucking minds. Well, now you have a Joe Rogan on the right, but the pro Israel camp within the right can't stand the fact that Joe has on guests that sometimes don't agree with them. So now they're doing the same thing. And now you're gonna push Joe Rogan away and he's gonna end up firmly in the libertarian not intervention of this camp. So thank you for not learning any lessons from the Woke, which you fought against tirelessly for a decade, and now implementing the same counterproductive tactics which destroyed their entire movement and will ultimately destroy you. Why am I even telling you this? You don't deserve it. But I know none of you will take me seriously because I'm just a little, tiny guy podcaster and I don't have a brain, So who.
Speaker 3: Gives a shit what I have to say? Just laugh?
Speaker 4: It off, don't take me seriously, doesn't bother me. I'd rather you or not stay the course. But for those that aren't in that stupid camp, I hope this helps clarify what we're witnessing, that this is a much bigger fight. This is not Douglas Murray versus Dave Smith. This is the heart and soul of what the right wing will mean moving forward. Will it be an noun interventionist or will it be repackaged garbage neo conservatism. That's up for you to decide, and I hope you'll make the right call.
Speaker 10: Where are all of those free speech people who gripped it off of free speech and who won't say anything? And recognizing that this administration is current administration is taking a turn that is quite dark. Okay, it is not what we signed up for. We are supposed to be the people who defend speech. So why is it now? I'm finding myself in agreement with annat Kasparian and chank over at the young Turks who are calling out what is happening and how suddenly there is this squeeze on speech only as it pertains to the special topic of Israel.
Speaker 2: So if you think that free speech violations are only going to impact the left, and you'd be a mistake.
Speaker 4: If you like to support my work at Liberty Lockpot on X, subscribe there, I'll follow you back. Liberty Lockdown is the show that's the flagship. I also do other shows. Don't worry about those. Please do hit the like button. Share this around. It's the best way to get the word out there. Had the biggest solo episode I've ever done four days ago, and I really appreciate all you guys that watched it. And if you're a new subscriber, I hope you enjoyed this one too. Obviously I don't always just talk about Dave Smith and Joe Rogan, but this story was so big and it tied into a larger narrative that I didn't really get to touch on on the last one. So I hope that you found it interesting, and if you did, I do hope you'll subscribe on RSS audio podcasters Liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 3: Like I said, Clint Russell, where out of here? Please welcome to Liberty Lockdown.
Speaker 7: Let's get your pot home to liberty ain't come but yeah it's on holl Where did it come from and where did it