Speaker 1: Oh well, that's are hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name is Jonathan, I'm Dragon and today is another beautiful cult member blade show.
Speaker 1: Are you turning off this?
Speaker 2: Let's do this, yo, Let's do it, dude. So, uh yeah, there has been a lot going on in the world, and I swear we say that every time, and it probably gets a little while played even just saying that, you know, but I think that we're starting to see certain colors. Were okay, we're starting to see certain people's colors a little bit more now, and we'll get into that a little bit later, but it's it's it's wild times right now.
Speaker 1: I'm very curious to what direction you're gonna go with this because I have kind of been in a weird funk for the past week. And I do apologize to everybody on Patrio on. I do see the messages. I will be responding to them tomorrow. I'm sorry that I've let it slip, but life has been lifing. And then when I do actually get on and check out what's going on in the world, I see mushroom clouds in Russia and shit, and it's like, because I'm you know, things and stuff, and no, nobody dropped nukes. Before anybody starts the dumb shit. A nuke might have been hit, but it wasn't dropped neither here nor there, neither here nor there. I'm very curious to see what you mean by people's colors are showing, because I agree with you one hundred percent, but I feel like, as always, you and I are kind of looking at different spectrums on this one.
Speaker 2: Uh well, we were supposed to have Brandon Kroll on earlier today. He's been moved to coming on on Thursday.
Speaker 1: Now I think schedule that sounds right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so if you're a Patreon member then you'll be able to get that as soon as it drops, obviously, but I think that it'll probably be coming out sometime next week. But dude, I used to look at Brandon Kroll like he was crazy. Now I still do. With all of his religious views, I still kind of do. I just want to throw that out there. I mean, I love the guy. He's one of my favorite people, like very nice and you know, genuine, sincere virgin man who is just God's favorite.
Speaker 1: But what is happening right now? What are we about to say?
Speaker 2: I think that a lot of the the like Trump's involvement with Israel is starting to fucking show, it's starting to bleed.
Speaker 1: Wait was there a question about this?
Speaker 2: I'm I didn't know that it was this deep. Like I knew that it was pretty deep with Brandon bringing it up. And maybe there was just a certain sector of people over in Israel that, you know, they claim that he was the new Messiah and stuff like that. I'm looking at a little bit deeper now. And you know, we sit here and you know, we're we're very excited about all the things, all the good changes that a coming. We're like, fuck yes, Jos, fuck yuess Elon and RFK Junr. Which that's a whole nother story.
Speaker 1: Have you heard about that? Yes it is, and he is under some fight yah right now for those inappropriate things with his former was it a media consultant and assistant whatever, not a bad looking broad, I might add, But boy, oh boy, did he royally fuck up when he went after somebody and sent videos and all these things of himself to somebody who knows how fucking media works, like.
Speaker 2: Bro, I mean talking about rocking out with your cock out. RFK Junior had no problem doing that, and to be honest with you, you would think, you know that there's always going to be somebody that's gonna try and infiltrate to be able to get black mel on you. And I think that he's always done a pretty good job at at covering his tracks.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: We saw that he had his list or his name on the Epstein list, right and he got out in front of it before it really came out, and he was like, look, it was just my family, YadA YadA. I'm like, Okay, maybe I still don't trust it all the way. I think that if you're associating with people like that, then you gotta have a deeper look. I can't imagine you would see fucking mister Rogers on the Lolita Express right like that kind of guy's not gonna go to Epstein Island, just you know, throwing a name out there. So you know, whenever we think about RFK, we don't think about him in that kind of sense. And so, you know, there's always just been like these little things that make you go hmm.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Tocy Gabbert, she was one of the young global leaders, but she was one of the young global leaders at the World economic form being trained by Klaus Schwab, Like, there's every single one of these people has had real legit reasons for us to question them, but we kind of just look past it because we want to think, well, it has to be a lot better than the previous administration. It has to be so much better than the global cabal, it has to be so much better the illuminati, right Like.
Speaker 4: But.
Speaker 3: Is it?
Speaker 2: Like are we are? We one hundred percent sure? And that's where I'm all for taking down the old guard all day long. Let's do that. Let's keep on doing that. But it's what replaces it that worries me.
Speaker 1: I feel you I do. And I'm not saying that the people that are in certain places right now are inherent good, right Like, Keep in mind, everybody that we just listened, including Donnie t himself was a Democrat until recently. Most of his cabinet members were Democrats until recently. And if we're going to really start pulling hairs here about which side of the aisle they fall on? Yeah, And with that being said, most Democrats are not the screaming lunatic liberals, right most, I would venture to say, the vast majority of people that claim to be a Democrat. Are more socially liberal, economically liberal, not this type of liberal idiocracy. Right, those are the marginal people, but they're the ones are screaming the loudest to make the rest of them look like even bigger psychos. Like it's it's a whole thing, right, And I get this, But yes, I would still say that what's going on currently is better than the former administration. But to be fair, a pet rock in the White House would have been better than the former administration. Like that's that's not even a fair comparison.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's no question about that. But look, before we get into all the crazy political and conspiratorial kind of stuff, let's uh, let's hit the board here for a second. And first up on the board is Alexandra. Who is? It says one hundred percent straight? Cis gender Alexandra? That says, what is up, y'all? Unfortunately I am no longer transgender or gay. I am once again normal. JK. April Fools, you faggots.
Speaker 1: I love it, generally forgot it was April Fools till my kids got me this morning. It was solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I kept on seeing all the April Fools things about the Steelers sending away like seven years worth of first round draft picks in order to pick up some bullshit ass quarterback. I'm like, oh god, all right, I forgot then I saw it. I'm like, why are so many people doing this? I don't know. I wasn't expecting April to be here so soon. It just feels like like a couple of weeks ago that New Years was around, right, dude.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, time just keeps speeding up, like ridiculously speeding up. It's it's insane.
Speaker 2: It is nice. Hayden Stockwell said, glasses. Damn ho, Dad, it's Zaddi. Okay, that's who. That's who Dad is.
Speaker 1: I look at studious, bro, you're looking like you be reading, and shit, I do be reading.
Speaker 2: I do be reading, especially since I got into the occult a lot. But that's neither here nor there. Actually, funny enough, I just went to Barnes and Noble this past weekend and I got a little book that's gonna teach me how to read pendulum. So we'll see where that goes. But anyway, these glass they're just blue light blockers because we stay in front of commuters all day. Dude. It's horrible. Like I can literally feel my vision deteriorating with how often we are in front of these competies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel that one hundred percent. I my eyes are getting worse and worse by the day. I know I need glasses, but I've just been lazy about it, and it's gonna get to a point to where I'm gonna have to like be six inches away from the computer screen to read some shit. And it's bad. Like I even get shit talked in the comments section on videos and episodes and stuff because my reading is so trash, Like I'll hit a lick and it'll be good. Then I'll have like three words in the same sentence that fuck me up, and it's like really easy words, and I'm just like, yeah, yeah, my eyesight's getting worse and worse. Ever since that bomb blew up on my face in high school, it's just gotten progressively worse, and it's like no sign of getting better.
Speaker 2: Why did you bring a bomb to high school there, Jacob, Oh.
Speaker 1: No, No, I was in high school. I was at my house in my front yard. Yeah, I learned a lesson that day. See, me and my brother were both building some explosive devices as young Southern boys do when it's the fourth of July slash New Year's. I couldn't remember what time of year was. Actually, I think it was New Year's because I was wearing a leather jacket and that shit damn near got blown off me. But neither here nor there. I learned not to like my brother. Shit, my bomb went off just fine, no issues. My brother's, on the other hand, we had to get metal surgically removed my eye. It was a whole thing. It's a whole fucking thing.
Speaker 2: Sounds like a good time, sir. I mean this character building shit. That story fits in Louisiana.
Speaker 1: Oh, it absolutely does, one hundred percent. And we learned lessons. We learned lessons. And this is also why they don't sell the good Sparklers in this state anymore, because apparently we can't let young boys become young men the old fashioned way anymore. Thanks a lot Obama, anyway.
Speaker 2: That's probably that's probably thanks to us. It's always Obama's fault, even though.
Speaker 1: It's not even close to his fault, but it rolls off the tongue. Well, you know, I could say thanks a lot, Biden, but like definitely is not Biden's fault.
Speaker 2: Thank you Biden's clone. We really appreciate, you know, the science that created him in a lab by shitty, like the oldest AI ever to be created. Like it was like I have created man. It's like here's Joe Biden. Well fuck, I guess that's the best we can do. It's like nineteen eighties AI or some shit.
Speaker 1: H dude at nineteen eighty CGI. Right, It's just yeah, it was a mess. It's a whole mess.
Speaker 2: But anyway, Anthony said, good evening, fellas and folks.
Speaker 1: What up?
Speaker 2: Anthony Hayden said, glad to be here, Colt fam you know it, maybe.
Speaker 1: It's that time here.
Speaker 2: Hank the spirit Animal Unicorn said, eating an edible cookie, I got one point five ounces. I'm so fucking happy, Happier than a twister in a trailer park. Yeee, you sexy motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Indeed, Samuel holding it down as.
Speaker 2: You do, that's why you're the spirit animal, Sir. Cay and Benny said, hey, hey everyone, what up? Came Benny, y'all? And Alexandras said, to celebrate April first today, I said to my wife, get me one beer. April fools, you stupid, fucking bitch, I want two beers. What to find? God, you're savage?
Speaker 1: Uh Jesus.
Speaker 2: Amanda said, what's up everybody? Uh? Spirit Animal said, well, he is a Kennedy. I'll talk about RFK.
Speaker 1: I'm saying with RFK like he's sending Dick picts and oh my god, it's so bad? Are we forgetting who his dad and uncle were tag teaming the likes of Marilyn fucking Monroe at this point? Like, I feel like this is just kind of like what you would expect from somebody from that lineage. I know, I'm being horrible for saying it.
Speaker 2: Oh my god. I mean, if you're not Eiffel towering Marilyn Monroe, what are you doing? You got the opportunity, right, if you have the opportunity, Like, you know what I'm not.
Speaker 1: I'm of course not condoning this type of behavior. This is scoundrel behavior, of course, of course, And I'm not condoning RFK sending all this really un unappropriate things to his uh employee at the time, or his aid or whatever the case was. But God, I mean, it's like when you find out Michael Jackson had another kids come forward, It's like, yeah, what you expect he's Michael Jackson, but I don't know whatever.
Speaker 2: No, Homo Rfki Junior probably has a full on brick bricked up package. Like you see him, like he's all shredded. He's like seventy years old or however old he is. I'm like, dude, this, this guy's definitely pumping some extra wien or juice.
Speaker 1: But could that be overcompensating for having a little stubby, you know what I'm saying. Like you see those dudes in the gym, they are like swolky Le's and it's a whole thing. But that's because they're overcompensating, and like it's a whole thing. I don't know, I don't know this, but I hope now, I don't know. I hope that he's got something positive going on there otherwise, because that's the thing, right, And hear me out, y'all, hear me out. If you're going to send unprovoked dick pics or video or whatever, and even if they are provoked, right, if you're sending it to somebody, assume that there is a greater than zero percent chance is gonna end up on the internet. That should be an understood thing at this time, and if there is a greater than zero percent chance it's gonna end up on the internet, I personally hope that he put himself in the best light possible, you know what I mean that way, if it does go on the internet, he's not embarrassed about it. He may have to save face in some way. But if he's got a whole fucking hall going on, dude, a fucking ham candle, it doesn't hurt as much as if he's got a little shittaki mushroom. You see what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: I mean, the leh picks or it didn't happen. We're gonna need to We're gonna need to take a closer look at this fucking thing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody, some internet slut's gonna find rfk's dick pics. It's gonna be a whole thing. Oh my god.
Speaker 2: I hope they do. I hope they do. I'm genuinely curious, not even in a gay way. You know, it's just like a all right, you know it's out there. Fuck it, yeah, you know, in the same sense of like you know, if you saw some famous person, if you saw some famous person was in a porno. I'm I'm personally not at all attracted to Kim Kardashian, but I definitely watched that porno, like I checked it out to see what was going on. Same thing with Farah from sixteen and pregnant whatever the fuck. I could literally care less about her, kind of wanted to see how she could take it, you know what I mean, like just a curiosity.
Speaker 1: I was into kimk before she got plastic surgery, on plastic surgery, on plastic surgery. When she was natural duce, she was a fucking bombshell. She was pretty, yeah, and you know whatever, so she yeah, but to that point, like Cameron Diaz right, like she's way too skinny, I am not into her at all. But the softcore BDSM porno that she was in before she made a big in Hollywood, it's out there. Yeah, no Sylvester Saloon, where do you for the record, that's a real thing.
Speaker 2: The Italian Stallion.
Speaker 1: That's where he got the name, The Italian Stallion was from his role in the porno flick party at Kitty and Studs. It's a whole thing.
Speaker 2: I had to say, we're not advocating, we're not advocating pornography.
Speaker 1: Of course, not by any means.
Speaker 2: It is definitely sinful and you will go to hell for all of eternity if you watch it for five seconds.
Speaker 1: It's not what I said.
Speaker 2: But all right, share that I'm not saying just I'm just fucking with you. But no, yes, speaking about like dick pics, not even unsolicited, sometimes there's a time and a place, you know what I mean, dude, I got really scarred from that. Whenever I was younger, I was like sixteen seventeen, I was sending a dick pic to my girlfriend.
Speaker 1: And I actually send it to your mom.
Speaker 2: Well, oh it's worse than that. So yeah, so I sent it to her. We got in a fight, and she decided to email it to my parents. She goes, look what your son is sending me a fucking email? An email? Yeah, yeah, I mean is before pretty much all the technology. And my dude, my dad takes one look. Dude, my dad takes one look at it, and he and he's like, he's like, hey, Tam, my mom's name is Tammy. And she goes. He goes, hey, Tam, come come check this out. Looks like our son's all grown up. I was like, oh my god, embarrassing but at the same time, I'm happy my dad approved, So I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, that's that's about as good as that situation could have played out for you, honestly, because that could have gone so south so quick. But you know, especially with the celebrity shit, what was those uh those iCloud leaks that they had a couple of years back. You remember when oh, cap America, what's his name, Chris Chris Evans. Yeah, remember when his dick pig made it out on the internet. And you notice how he didn't make an apology or a detraction or something. It's because my man's got a whole fucking log between his legs and he was comfortable with like, yeah, I guess it's out there.
Speaker 2: Wampamp and now and now my wife is gonna go find it. So thank you for that.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry about that. But at the same time, if it's if you got it like that, you're not as embarrassed. You know. It's like Jennifer Lawrence when her shit got leaked, I was like no, and then it was like, oh, yeah, okay, whatever fucking and then she's appearing naked in movies and stuff. You know, I get it. Not impressed own it, but I get it.
Speaker 2: It wasn't very impressed with that either.
Speaker 1: I was. That was not impressive, dude.
Speaker 2: Not judging, No, not body shaming by any means. It's just no. You would expect you would expect Catnus Everdeen to walk out with some kind of holy of holies, you know what I'm saying. And it was it was holy, but not that not the right on.
Speaker 1: You know me, I like I like my girls a little thicker that that they're just it didn't do it for me, that's all. And I'm being super judgmental on that. And I'm you know, it's it's horrible to have somebody's privacy invaded in that way. I'm not condoning this.
Speaker 2: But eh, and that's thick. With two seats, by the way, there must be at least son. Oh shit, we upgrading?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Honey, badger, what you got to say about that thickness? My good man?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 1: I like them figured in cold peanut butter. That's right. My man got a sickness for the thickness, just like I do. I feel that one hundred percent of my.
Speaker 6: Boy bigger than a bull of oatmeal. That's right, bicker than cold grits.
Speaker 2: Wow, yeah, that's leveling up right there, dude, cold grits that's the thick because they come. You can basically just use that to fucking build a wall.
Speaker 1: Not fat maybe like a fat ass or something. That's one thing.
Speaker 2: But no, you got a little pooch. It ain't no big deal. You know, big three feet capital C at the end.
Speaker 1: My boy gets it.
Speaker 2: Indeed, emphasize the final C. Yeah, uh, spirit animal. You like him thick too, sir, don't you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean the perfect form of of a woman who is actually already had at least s kitted to that. That is the quim de the crim. Yes, yes, stretch ain't no thing. That's all that does is enhance the flaving.
Speaker 1: Well. I do like me some stretch marks. That's just me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I'm a fan. I'm a fan. I'll like a seasoned woman.
Speaker 1: And to be honest, I a lickorice.
Speaker 2: No, not the liquorice.
Speaker 6: Licorice, Yeah, starts rushing, mind me a liquorice, I just lim.
Speaker 2: Okay, I'm a fan of licorice. I tell that.
Speaker 1: Kendrick said, show me something natural rod like ass with some stretch marks, and I'm like, my boy Kendrick gets it anyway.
Speaker 2: Anyway, Yeah, there's no doubt about that. So anyhow, getting oh bye, and I want to say, I mean, I'm happy that everybody can kind of appreciate the thickness. Dad bods have been in for a hot minute.
Speaker 1: Dude, they they got popular and then they went by the wayside. But it's like, that's the difference between a girl and a woman, right. A woman can appreciate a good dad bod, a girl not so much. Same thing at the difference between a boy and a man. A boy wants some sports illustrated model, a man wants a woman to squeeze on. There's a difference here. It's a maturity thing. I would think.
Speaker 2: Dadbod is to female thickness. I think they're very equal.
Speaker 1: But it depends on if it's a usable weight, right, Like for a dad for it you to be having a dad bod, you have to have some sort of like muscle density and strength underneath it. There's a there's a fine line between dadbod and slop and it really depends on your amount of potential work output.
Speaker 2: I would think, yeah, you can't be fat and weak like you got to have at least at least a little bit of strength. Yes, yes, one hundred percent, honey badger.
Speaker 1: What about retar stray?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know what, I was gonna say that, but then I was like, I'm happy you said it, though.
Speaker 1: No, I mean that's a real thing too. But it all right. If you weigh if you are a dude and you are like in the realm of fat, not dad body, you are fat, and you also have dads strength, sorry, retard strength under that, Like, look, you're on another level, right. It takes mass to move mass. You look at the world's strongest men, not a single six pack to be found. You know, That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It is with the beer bellies. Yeah, that's a that's a good point.
Speaker 1: It takes mass to move mass. That's just how math works. Don't get mad at me, but yeah, I'll.
Speaker 2: Tell you what though, even whenever I'm starting to get a little chunkier, like I'm I'm a little on the chunkier end right now, but I've been working out, Dude, even before I started working out, It's like the bigger I got, the stronger I was. No, I mean, I wasn't gaining any muscle by any means. I was just sitting on my ass and doing whatever, like just and still like I was able to pump up, you know, just like one thirty five on the on the press, Dude, I could pump that out like twenty five times whenever. Whenever I'm bigger, if I get down to like two hundred, oh dude, I'm struggling to put it up like twelve thirteen times.
Speaker 1: Bro. So whenever I was my heaviest was probably two twenty, right, two thirty, I think maybe, And I was starting to train in fighting and MMA and armored fighting and all of that. Right, dude, my punch is carried that kind of weight behind them, and like I could feel that kind of powerful, and whoever I was sparring with could feel that power. When I dropped weight, dude, my punch is lost power. That's that is how this mathematically works. It takes mass to move mass. Now I am happier and healthier at this weight, but I'm also trying to put on muscle mass now, not fat mass. And I'm not you know, not shaming one way or another, but yeah, I definitely I need to get to about one eighty five muscle, i'd be I'd be pretty comfortable there, dude.
Speaker 2: You ever had one of those dreams where like, let's say you have a dream and you're about to fight somebody, and you go to punch somebody and your fist is going so slow that you know that there is no force behind that, and then your fist actually touches their face and it's like I could swing a pillow harder than that. Like, I've had that dream. It's a recurring dream. I've had it at least ten times in my life. You ever had a dream like that?
Speaker 1: If I dreamed, I will, Oh that's right, you know a dreamer. I tell you what, dude, I did have a dream last week whoa like out of nowhere, nothing provoked it, nothing about that, and it was ridiculous and pointless. But I woke up and I was like, oh I dreamed. Basically, I volunteered in Ukraine. I go down to the armory because like wherever we had just got sent to or stationed or whatever. But it wasn't like just me by myself. It was like an a whole American unit that got sent over. I go down to the armory. I got a fucking RpK. I was very happy about that. By the way, belt feds are things that I enjoy. And as soon as I got it, we started getting like bombarded, and shit, I go out of the armory to start like taking a defensive posture, and I woke up and I'm just like, of all the fucking dreams I could have had that, that's what we're going with brain. But I mean, here we are. I guess.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird, you know, just what happens with your mind whenever you let it go.
Speaker 1: But that was the only dream haven't dreamt since. But I don't know, I'm a little hopeful, a little hopeful if we were already starting to dream a little bit, maybe the the dream juices can start flowing a little more better. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I mean that's good. I mean the more you dream, I think. I think dreaming is actually pretty damn healthy. To be honest with you, it's a it's it's said to be. If you don't believe that it's metaphysical or spiritual in any way, you're just looking at it for its scientific purpose. It's at least good for that for that happenstance, because it's like a good filter.
Speaker 7: You know.
Speaker 2: It's all of the subconsciousest thoughts that are being filtered in the sense of your dreams, you know. So it's a good way of like weeding a little bit of that yackety mind out a little bit. I think I feel the spirit animal.
Speaker 8: Go ahead, sir, Yeah, talking about thet the retold strength, apparently I have.
Speaker 9: My best friend says I have it.
Speaker 2: That's a shocker. Well, just kidding it.
Speaker 3: Well, anyway, so I'm pretty obvious.
Speaker 9: I don't go to the gym anymore, but we like.
Speaker 3: He my buddy. He wrestled. He actually had some of the state records uh in.
Speaker 9: High school for wrestling I got.
Speaker 3: I came back home from the Marine Corps and we wrestled that night. He whopped my ass. He completely dude outmoved me. Well, I just started. I It's like I almost had a I could replay the whole vest of everything in my head. And then the next time we got it, he tried to put me the on bar again, and I don't know how I did. It's just something in my mind did a It's like there was a spark and I lifted him up almost easily, and then everything went black and it's like something else took over.
Speaker 1: Okay, I mean that's really that's the thing. Is absolutely Jonathan do to the screen brow.
Speaker 2: I was playing around with something earlier. I don't like the way I looked, though, so just changed it back to the og style.
Speaker 1: Heard that, heard that? But yeah, I know, Sam, like blacking out when it's like a fight or flight response. That is appolutely a thing. But what I can't stand, and I'm not saying that you're doing this at all. You wrestled him earlier than they and all this stuff. What I can't stand is how many guys that you ever hear like if you ask them like can you fight and they're like, oh bro, not get luck. I'll just see you red and not just black out and not just tear everything up around me.
Speaker 2: It's like, it's not good.
Speaker 1: Those are typically the first us to get dropped, like really quickly in an actual fight, because that's not that's not an actual defense to take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bowling a china shop is easy to take down. Well, not an actual bull in a china shop. I imagine that's pretty difficult. But somebody who is just full of rage and not thinking logically about anything. I mean they're dangerous, don't get me wrong, but I mean basically putting the kick and the nuts away from just being a sack of potatoes. I'm just saying, I'll bite some. I'll you gotta get down there and bite some fucking knee caps.
Speaker 1: Bro, grab you're twisted.
Speaker 9: That is a very effective method on not gonna lie me.
Speaker 3: You know my cousin Cameron, he was about twenty, Well, you were asking knock gonna lie I'm a buck forty. I he had he spoiled out on top of me, and I just said, fuck it.
Speaker 9: I grabbed him.
Speaker 3: My hand went between his legs and I picked him up, and I threw him across the room.
Speaker 9: I don't know where the trains came from.
Speaker 3: It's actually kind of fucked up, but it's one of my happier moments because I've always been I'm the oldest of the cousins, but I've always been the weakest of the runs. I was three pounds three pounds announces, so I've always been smalling.
Speaker 1: So God, adrenalines, the motherfucker, dude.
Speaker 2: It takes over.
Speaker 9: It's just fork.
Speaker 3: It's almost like it's better than any weed I've ever had, and it's like that since is better than sex.
Speaker 1: Bro that healthy?
Speaker 2: You know, I agree, Well, think about it is a good thing. Yeah, Well, and think about it like this, like anybody who uh, like one of those adrenaline shots that somebody will take to wake somebody up, yeah, EpiPen or even if just I knarkhan yeah, or like let's just say that you're taking some kind of synthetic version of adrenaline in a sense, like like meth or coke or some kind of speed or something like that. Dude, the real, actual pure adrenaline that your body creates is the strongest drug I think that you can even find. So yeah, there's something to be said about that kind of strength that just comes out of nowhere. You know, a mom with her kids in the backseat wrecks her car and she has to lift a fucking car up, and she's only a buck twenty or something like that, but she's somehow able to pull out she hulk. You know, like physics can't explain it. I mean, there's just no explanation for it. But it's you know, it's a real thing. It's pretty badass, absolutely, uh Ashton, What to do, my dude? Is that a Patriots meanie by.
Speaker 10: The way, Yeah, yeah, they sucked.
Speaker 1: Now I can't talk the Saints have sucked for years.
Speaker 10: But anyway, all right, So when I heard grab his stick and twist it, I have been on the receiving end of that when I was a kid. I call it the seven twenty yes, because it felt like he did it twice.
Speaker 1: Oh oh yeah, I was just going in that YouTube video that went viral, good old dick twist.
Speaker 10: But like the seven or like Kennon, We're at some birthday party and we were fighting over who was out in our game, and uh, They're just like, I was just hitting him in the throat and he just grabs my twisted.
Speaker 1: Wow. I mean you were punching him in the throat, which really sucks. So I mean I.
Speaker 10: Think, yeah, I barely remember it, so probably wasn't even that bad.
Speaker 1: Or you mentally locked it out because it was so traumatic. Both are viable options here.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 10: I was definitely traumatic to have someone having that reaction. Oh man, that's terrible.
Speaker 1: Mm yeah, no, that sucks.
Speaker 2: Speaking of speaking of dick twisters, Spirit Animal put atf is Gay agreed, agreed, yes, and Rose Chaos said, Yo, what's up? Cold? Fam, what a rose's hard? G and gum Atria said, hope everyone as well. The honey Badger, not giving a shit, said, what's good cold, Fam? It's been a while, Amanda said. Me and my husband's dating anniversary is April Fool's Day, six years today.
Speaker 1: Wow, congrats dating anniversary. That's not something usually people keep track of. But I'm happy that y'all have.
Speaker 2: I've gone back and forth about which one I feel like has more significance. And of course your wedding anniversary is a big thing, but that's not when you that's not when you got together. That's not when it started, you know what I'm saying. Like, so I go, I like to go back, to be completely honest, Like, I think that the dating anniversary might be might be number one on my list, and maybe I think it's just because it's such an easy number for me to remember.
Speaker 1: But I guess it depends on if it was a good date or a bad date, and I mean both, especially if it was like a really really bad date but y'all still like made it work and y'all are together, those can actually kind of be good memories to look back on, or if it was like a really good date as well. But then it yeah, yeah, I could see it going both ways.
Speaker 2: On that first time I met my wife, I went over to her apartment and she was crying about this Brazilian singer that had just died in a helicopter. Her name is Maria Mendolsa. And did I did I say that.
Speaker 1: Wrongs of Selena?
Speaker 11: It was a plane?
Speaker 2: It was a plane. I thought it was a helicopter. Yeah, oh, that that's right. It was like a personal plane, like one of those small planes, wasn't it. And yeah, she had just died. Dude. She was young too, she was only like what twenty five or twenty six or something like that, twenty three, okay, even younger, but dude, a fucking wail of a voice, like for being that young. And she was a bit of a of a thick em which is great. And but yeah, ended up dying and so we had an embrace and that's where it all started. Wow, So that's that's the day. Anyhow, Uh, Spirit animals said, time keeps on slipping, slipping, slipping into the future, speaking of space jam with Michael Jordan.
Speaker 1: Well, Steve Miller and that entire but sure it was a part of the epic soundtrack that was on space Jam for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean I will always remember that as a space Jam song.
Speaker 1: Personally, I get it, although I got to say most of the space Jam soundtrack that like, uh like really resonates with me, is like the Pulse beats mm hmm, like all it was like. It wasn't no and it wasn't like dubstep. It was like in the nineties, that weird transitional period. It was called Pulse and that was like good up and Sam, Welcome to the dams. That was that ship. Dude. Yeah, I was still Blair that all the way up.
Speaker 2: There's no reason not to. Honey, Badger said, football season started. Are you talking about the uh what is it called the United Football League or some shit? Oh? Oh semi pros? Are you? Are you getting started? Are you playing this year?
Speaker 1: Let me show you.
Speaker 2: Oh she got the pads. Oh I've been having that. It's to just go out and fucking wreck something. Oh little man, Okay.
Speaker 1: Here you go. Hell yeah, dude, nice dude.
Speaker 2: They have some like kids have such nicer equipment and nicer uniforms nowadays than whenever we were growing up. Like my god, our ship was horrible. Our pads, our helmets were all because there was not really any kind of regulation then. People weren't worried about concussion so much, especially not that whenever I was like eight or nine playing and so like, you would get a helmet that was like twenty years old, you get shoulder pads that were like fifteen twenty years old. I mean you would keep literally the same uniforms I think for like ten seasons with rips and all this other. Like it was the most hand me down shit I've ever seen. I mean, you know, we repped it and it was funny because we were the uh we were called the Brighton Township Bears, but we were green and gold. And at the time I was a huge Packers fan because Brett Favre is the goat, it's not even a question. So I always loved it. But did you have the same kind of equipment issues or whatever whenever you were younger there?
Speaker 6: Dude, dude, I'm pretty sure somebody died in the equipment that I had.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that fiffled that brain.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what the I'm pretty sure if somebody got.
Speaker 6: Killed in in in my in my year, man, we had we had the helmets with the you know, when we pumped the air in at the air pass, it was like the green little tee's It was like connected like that wind.
Speaker 1: It had a pass.
Speaker 6: It was like the green tube went from the back and went to the side like that.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. It was dude, And it was not comfortable. And most of the time they wouldn't even inflate correctly, Like you'd have a couple of those bubbles that would be some of them would pump up and then the other ones would just stay deflated the whole time. And it was just hard as shit, especially playing in Pennsylvania. We played in the winter, you know, so it was like, dude, we played multiple times in the sleet and the snow. I mean those things are those little paths inside the helmet would literally turn to like ice cubes. It sucked.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we got a game out in Gavelston this Saturday. Fuck kids, I'm not playing because I fucked my knee up.
Speaker 1: While we're talking about football and shit, especially for people in here that like actually keep up with the pros and everything.
Speaker 6: We need lineman, come join us.
Speaker 1: Jonathan, No, I ain't.
Speaker 2: I ain't down with the lineman shit. I'm I'm more of.
Speaker 6: A you're not saying you, John, I know you a linebacker. We need those two budd if you know it's in lineman, help the film.
Speaker 2: Oh dude. That's the thing with semi pro like lineman, especially offensive lineman, are part rhyme. It is so hard to find offensive lineman because nobody wants to play offensive line, you know, and it's so hard and you're no nobody, like, nobody on the offensive line gets any glory if somebody scores a touchdown, Oh it's the quarterback or the running back, the receiver, tight end whatever. Nobody's like, oh wow, look at that protection. Nobody nobody says that. And I played a little bit of O line growing up, and I used to get so pissed. I would open up a fucking hole the size that a mack truck could drive through. But everybody's celebrating with the running back in the end zone. I'm like, how about I get a little love? How about you throw some love my way? You know, That's just how it is for the old lineman.
Speaker 1: Though, speaking of football and love and all this, Uh, what's this? I'm hearing about one hundred and ten pit bulls in Oklahoma from a former NFL player being found Like, what, oh I heard it?
Speaker 2: What player was that I saw that recently?
Speaker 1: I wouldn't know. I don't keep up with professional football, but like, I'm just saying, are we still doing this? I thought everybody learned from Michael Vick? Right, I thought we were past this. Like I know that I think Oklahoma it might still be legal to fight dogs. I know that it was Louisiana. In Oklahoma, we were the last two states that cockfights were legal in. But they outlawed those. They outlawed dog fights, and I want to say it was like oh three and then they outlawed cockfights and like oh six in Louisiana. I don't know what Oklahoma be doing, but like one hundred and ten dogs, bro, what is happening?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I actually I can pull up the article right here. It's a it's a player that I never heard of. This was before I even started watching football, like the early nineties, late eighties, But yeah, I got the article. Is actually some guy, a running back named Lashawn Johnson. He played for the Cargoses. But yeah, it says former NFL running back Lashawn Johnson has been indicted on twenty one charges in a massive federal dogfighting bust that led to the recovery of one hundred and ninety pit bulls. Not one hundred and ten, me.
Speaker 1: One hundred and ninety. Holy fuck.
Speaker 2: Federal authorities say that they believe it's their largest seizure of fighting dogs from a single individual in US history. Johnson, a fifty four year old from Broken Arrow, Oklahoma, is accused of operating a large scale breeding and trafficking operation known as Malcant Kennels, as well as raising fighting dogs himself. He pleaded guilty to similar charges at the state level in two thousand and four. Didn't learn his lesson then. This strategic prosecution of an alleged repeat offender led to the seizure of one hundred ninety dogs designed for a cruel end, said the Assistant Attorney General, Adam Gustaffson. It disrupts a major source of dogs used in other dog fighting ventures. Johnson allegedly raised champion and Grand Champion fighting pit bulls and then sold breeding around the country. Some of the dog's names were war Pony, boot, Stomper, and Hog, the ladder of which was purported to have won eight fights.
Speaker 1: That poor baby, damn, I mean I don't condone it, but like, you have a dog it's already one eight and it's still kicking, Like, that's impressive, dude. I don't know if you know what stats on dog you know what that looks like in reality, But like, honestly, if you get five fights out of a dog, that's a motherfucker.
Speaker 2: Dude. It's sick too, because what you'll see like and I don't I'm sure it's kind of the same in real life or whatever. But I saw this one TV show, Dude, they were just was it a movie, I don't remember what it was, but uh, but they would basically they would have like all these dog fighting competitions and everything, and then as soon as the dogs were like if the dogs lost the fight, they would just throw the bodies in a dumpster or like in a big ass trash bag or something. And a lot of the times the dogs weren't even dead yet they were putting him in there.
Speaker 1: I mean, what are you gonna waste a bullet?
Speaker 2: Oh that's so sick, dude.
Speaker 1: I hate that. I've dated girls that grew up with their dad's training up these dogs and shit, and like this one girl, she was ten years old, stitching up the dog so that it could be ready for the next fight the next day. And that was like her upbringing.
Speaker 2: That's fucked up, dude, horrible.
Speaker 1: That was in Texas too, by the way, And I always.
Speaker 2: You, I'm not even chocked by that. I'm sure a lot of that shit goes on out. I mean it's a big as state, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, yeah, man, look, I like chicken fights. Those are great, right, I don't.
Speaker 2: Even want to see that. I'm just not into like animal torture like that. Bro, Like, that's that's fucked.
Speaker 1: Up dogs, lone, bro. I love pit bulls. Those are like one of my top five favorite dogs.
Speaker 2: I mean, at least with chickens, you can still I mean, are you still eating them once they get fucked.
Speaker 9: Up like that?
Speaker 1: First of all, you're not gonna eat a rooster anyway, Sexually, it's not no. At that point, it is so slice and dice, and it's not like that animal has been fed good things. It's got all the sicknesses and it was rolling around in the dirt with whatever blood from the previous fight. It's not a thing.
Speaker 2: And I mean, yeah, yeah, it says animal abuse is cruel, depraved, and deserves severe punishment. The Eternal Attorney General, Pam Bondi, said, the Department of Justice will prosecute this case to the fullest extent of the law and will remain committed to protecting innocent animals from those who would do them harm. Good for them, I mean, I think this guy deserves to fucking rotten Joie for the rest of his life. Dude, if you have no heart and you're just like and to be honest, I think Mike Vick got off pretty fucking easy.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: He was able to return to the NFL. I mean, he played for the Eagles, he played for the Steelers for one season, and I think that, I mean, is there any kind of retribution for that? I have a hard time with that personally. I think that there's probably not a long enough period that you can spend in jail. Especially one hundred and ninety pit bulls. Bro, one hundred, this guy was the plug for pit bull fights, like he's the kingpin of You would think he's some kind of kingpin as he was. They said that he was going across the country and selling him out, and shit, I'm like, all right, take him.
Speaker 1: Out in breeding rights like he was one hundred percent. Now, I don't know how it works in the fighting dog arena, but as far as just the dog breeding arena, Bro, if you're selling the breeding rights and you raised champions, now usually we mean like competition in AKC and CKC champions and things like that, right, but yeah, no you are. You have a massive operation, like that's a lifestyle, a one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, and they're expensive too, like, especially if you get those those bullies, dude, those bullies, dude. You can pay upwards of like seven eight grand for those even more. Sometimes.
Speaker 1: This is the reason why bullies and pit bulls and all of these types are not accepted in the AKC or the CKC because of assholes like this. Right, they have to have their whole entire other kennel club just to have shows and be acknowledged as a good, legitimate breed because of fucks like this. It breaks my heart, dude. Because amstaffs American Staffish itearers, which are basically second cousins to pit bulls, they still do the lockjaw thing. They're a solid muscle, the whole nine. They're accepted, but bully pits aren't, which are smaller, and there's no aggression in a bully. But hmmm, just pissing me off, bro.
Speaker 2: Ali Kat, what you got to say about this?
Speaker 12: There is no such thing as a lock jaw.
Speaker 1: That is a myst really.
Speaker 12: Yeah, there's no device or not device, there's no there's nothing special in their jaw that makes it lock. They do have a lot of pounds per square inch when they bite, but I think Doberman's have stronger draws. I might be wrong, but there's other breeds above pities.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that there's like some sort of it's more like a muscle spasm where it just kind of tightens up and it won't let go. It's not like they got some special ability or something. It's more like a uh, because that's why they're bred for a hunting boars. When they locked down and they don't let go of the borehog, it gives a hunter of time to kill it. But it's not like a yeah, you're right. It's not like they got some extra like bone clickage or something that makes them lock like that.
Speaker 2: Look at Holly Cat. I never knew that was a myth. I just assumed it to be true. I mean I heard it all throughout my childhood that you know, oh, you gotta be aware of the pit bulls or Doberman's or rob Wilers or whatever because the lockjaw. But yeah, it says right here. The pit bull may may be the most controversial dog in or dog breed in history, especially today. In fact, the view on pit bulls is heavily divided amongst dog owners alike, and while some believe nature plays a big role, others think they're inherently dangerous, which I disagree with. Perhaps the most common myth about the pit bull that leads many to believe in their inherent danger is the quote unquote lockjaw. That is, where the dog has the inability to close the mouth and locks in place after biting on an object or a person. But to pit bulls really have lockjaw, The truth is The truth is no dog breed, including the pit bull, has the ability to lock its jaw together, according to this doctor Lair Brisbane, a PhD out of University of Georgia. Rather, the lock jaw belief that's associated with pit bulls is a myth that stemmed from the origins as bull baiting dogs that needed to bite and latch onto bulls for sport. Okay, pit bull lockshaw, it's a myth. How about that? Learn something new every day.
Speaker 1: People have to use special tools to make them let go. But I'm not saying that's because of some sort of like skeletal thing. To my knowledge, it's more of like a like a muscle spet.
Speaker 12: Do what Oh sorry, I was like, No, they're strong as hell, don't get me wrong. I've been bit by one in the ass and they are strong for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure. Yeah, but it seems like it's Goberman's have a stronger like bite a pound per square inch bite or something.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's not like their jaw is locked against their will, like it's some mechanism. I think that's what she's trying to say, is that, you know, sometimes they just don't want to let go of that ass fair you know, Uh, spirit animal?
Speaker 13: What is?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been bitten by any kind of dog?
Speaker 9: Uh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've been bitten uh three times.
Speaker 9: But my dad had a dog. His name He was a pit. He was an English pit mix.
Speaker 3: He uh when he he would always he ran the streets with wherever I'd go, he'd go. I got I was twelve and a big ass Druman shepherd broke off its lation try to get me when I was a young and I did have a twenty two, but I couldn't put myself to shoot the dog.
Speaker 9: But pete Gett came out running down the road.
Speaker 3: He broke out of the door when he heard me yell, and he came running through off into the road and got to the other dog and fought the dog while my dad came to get me and got them up. And uh, pit bulls are the most in my book, they're probably the most loyal dog there is, to the point, and they are called the nanny dogs to the point. In the Victoria, England, they would they would leave their kids with a pit born the pit the pits they would maybe sit the youngs.
Speaker 9: They dogs are janet.
Speaker 3: I wouldn't say genetically, but it's like they're a very spiritual animal. They're like one of the few animals that you can like look in their eyes and you can tell emotionals.
Speaker 9: My best friend Mikey.
Speaker 3: Has a bulldog name Chaos. You can nearly see him as a young and he looks like a young in his face and how he acts.
Speaker 1: And they even say that dogs and humans evolved, and I'm not saying Darwinism evolution, but dogs and humans have been working together side by side for so long that literally petting a dog releases serotonin in both of our brains, the dog and us. That's not the case for many animals, but it works with dogs and humans because our DNA has actually been so accustomed for so many thousands of years to respond in that way. It's one hundred percent with you.
Speaker 2: Man, Oh you're still muted there, Sam.
Speaker 3: Mikey, his dog Chaos can detect when his incident, when he needs to take his INSIDNT, when his blood sugar drops. They had his dad, he was a Canaan officer. His dog Stitch could do the exact same thing. To the point when Mikey did pass out and had to be taken to the hospital, he really made He kept walk until Big Mike got could get everything and we had to rush him to. You know, if it wasn't for a Stitch, Mikey wouldn't be here. So dogs are very spiritual and I truly believe God put them here for before us.
Speaker 2: I can't disagree with that, sir, resident Canadian in the mud. What to do my dude?
Speaker 14: Oh hey, boys, how's it going, how you guys doing tonight?
Speaker 2: Good?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 14: Right man?
Speaker 15: No, I was just saying earlier I got I was living at my old apartment and I was walking my dog in a big field and there was this homeless guy that was living under this tree, and I didn't know he had his buddy over and his buddy had a pit bull, so I guess they came up to us. The pit bull ran up to me and my dog and just grilled my dog right in his face. And immediately this dog just started snapping at my dog. And obviously I have a black lab great Dane, so he's a bit of a bigger dog, bigger breed, so he was able to back this pit bull off and kind of kick him off, and then I was able to give it one kick in the head and kind of get it back off of us because I didn't want whatever.
Speaker 14: The homeless guy comes over.
Speaker 1: He's like, oh, sorry, bro, my dog's in heat.
Speaker 15: I'm like, why do you have a pit bull female in heat running around a random park? First of all, I meant, you know, it was just one of those situations where like, luckily, my dog's a bit of a bigger dog and I know how to handle those kind of situations, but kind of a piss off man.
Speaker 14: When you're a dog owner and you just don't know what the hell you're doing.
Speaker 2: That traps me.
Speaker 1: Why do homeless people all have dogs? That's the crazy shit, and.
Speaker 14: It makes me sad.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 15: In Canada, you'll see so many homeless people with dogs. I'm like, can I like take that dog from you and make it healthy again.
Speaker 1: You'll see them in the cities, like you go to New Orleans and you'll see I call them crust grunge, those those people that like are always playing music and they look like they haven't showered in a monk because they haven't. And they always have a dog that's like mangy as fuck, and it's like starving and like you could smell, like you could smell them down the block, just nothing but patuli and weed and ass crack right, and like these people always have a dog with them. It's so sad that poor dog didn't ask for that shit.
Speaker 14: The worst part is it's always a beautiful dog. It's always such a good greed of a dog.
Speaker 15: It's like, ah, like I just I get I think the other day was a bull mastiff And it brings me back. I used to work at a golf course and we had a bull mask that would just follow us around the golf course.
Speaker 14: It's off leash all day. Sweetest dog.
Speaker 15: It might have drooled your floor apart, but it was the sweetest dog in the world. And his name was Kingsley, recently passed. But yeah, he hated golphers though, because one time a gopher bid him in the nose and he never let that shit go.
Speaker 1: So I feel that, dude, they are the best. They're huge, man, They're the best, dude, all the fuckers, but like, yeah, the fucking best.
Speaker 14: Sweetest dogs man I got.
Speaker 15: I got the luxury of watching him for a week, and dude, he just liked sleeping on my floor and drooling all over the place.
Speaker 14: He was a happy dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I could do without the drool though. Every time, like I'm dressed to do even just dressed to go to bed, she's gonna come over and lay her head on me. She said. We call him glubes. She just regular drool. It's like the slime that like sticks and leaves a whole thing on you. And it's like, thanks, Harley, that's great.
Speaker 2: She got the cheek.
Speaker 14: Yeah, adorable man love to hear that. Man, I love that.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 14: All right, guys, have a good night and enjoy the rest of the stream.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: Just Jewish? Just is there anything? Is there such a thing as just Jewish? I feel like there has to be more to it than just Jewish.
Speaker 13: I mean, my father is a gentile, my mother is not. So I guess I'm just kind of Jewish.
Speaker 2: Ah okay, I like, what's up?
Speaker 13: So anyway, I want to play with the spirituality of a dog. So the Hebrew word for a dog is kelev and the etymology or some of you we were taught is it. It means coal lave, which means the entire heart, so that when a dog loves you, it does love you with its entire heart, so they it goes together.
Speaker 2: I believe that that's believable. For sure, nobody will ever love you as much as your dog does. Dude, Like that is to the core. Like my dude, my dog Fatty. I've talked about him before. He's like a mix between a wiener and a boxer addicted. Like if I stand up, he's following me everywhere. It doesn't matter if I if I even look at the front door. He's standing up, and he's ready to go, like just always wanting to follow me and everything, although he does love laying on his mother more than me.
Speaker 1: So I heard this old adage once upon a time, was like, if you think which one loves you more, your spouse or your dog, just gonna throw out this example, and you tell me right, go ahead and lock your spouse in the trunk of a car for an hour, lock your dog in the trunk of a car for an hour, which one's happy to see you when you open it. I'm just saying, dogs love us morning.
Speaker 2: It's a fucked up example.
Speaker 1: I know the internet's a fucked up place, though.
Speaker 2: And it is, it is, and this is the internet. Spared Animal said, I'm supposed to wear glasses, but when I wear them, I look like I'm straight out of a manga.
Speaker 1: A monga manga manga. I'm not exactly sure how to pronounce.
Speaker 3: It, and I look more like a slantu than I really should.
Speaker 1: But you're the only one here that can call it that. But yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Say it mostly because I can't not, and I have no ill will to my to my actual people or nothing. I just give them shakes. Everybody give everybody else ship people give the how people talk shit about the juice. I'm like, okay, well I'm gonna talk shit about my people because people don't bring up the fact that Asians stereotypically are the most racists there is.
Speaker 9: They they they're racist to each other. Yeah, so we.
Speaker 3: Like until people get that under control, maybe hey, everybody just try to put stuff to hit away.
Speaker 2: It's always fun making fun of yourself. Call yourself a cracker from time to time. You know, it just feels good.
Speaker 1: I like it.
Speaker 3: I am the Asian style wits because I am white and Asian, so I'm like the offer and rice rice.
Speaker 1: Cakes to the great value rice cakes.
Speaker 2: Y know, they're barely good even with the good name brand like the Quaker ones. Your your great value rice cakes. Bro, That's that's a little demeaning.
Speaker 3: They taste pretty good when you're really fucked up, they're really good.
Speaker 1: Oh maybe easy enough to appreciate them. I don't know.
Speaker 2: Uncooked tastes really good when you're high. I mean pretty much anything tastes good.
Speaker 3: So you could take you take one of them, you cover that with natela, then you cover on top of that with honey.
Speaker 9: Then you put the other one on top.
Speaker 1: Oh well then yeah that sounds great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that sounds pretty good.
Speaker 1: Uh let's see. I scrolled down a little bit here. W D said, I just did twelve sets of chest and I am drinking and smoking now. Feel great. Good for you, w D. Good you like putting in that work and also enjoying yourself. That's good.
Speaker 2: Ship into the old Iron paradise, as they like to say it.
Speaker 1: Raven commented underneath and said, dad bod is not thick man with muscle. Up, dad bod is not. Lol, A thick man with muscle is different. Agreed.
Speaker 2: Agreed, Okay, yeah, that's I mean, everybody has their flavor, you know, like, and everybody has their own definition to what thick is. Sometimes sometimes it's just an ass and somebody's calling that girl thick. I'm like, I like, I I can appreciate a thick. But don't get me wrong, but where's the rest of it? I need some love handles?
Speaker 1: Thank you? Yes? Agreed?
Speaker 2: Joelle said, RFK is injecting that trend. Bolone. He's fucking swollen as fuck, dude.
Speaker 1: I mean for his age and surviving throat cancer and all of that. Like, you know, I'm glad to see he's in such good health, but he's backtracking a bit on his whole stance on vaccines.
Speaker 2: You notice that, right, Yeah, that's that's what I'm saying, dude, everybody. It's we're starting to turn the pages back to the old politicians that say one thing before they get in office, and then they get in there and they forgot everything that they ran on. I think like that page just I'm not saying fully, I'm just saying you start to see little remnants of it.
Speaker 1: The term is still young, and you know how Trump does. Man, if he doesn't like a position somebody's in, he'll fire them. So we don't know if in six months most of these people even still have the jobs that they currently do. That some of them may, most of them may, But I don't know, man, I don't know, especially if there's this much controversy being dropped about RFK. I personally could envision a world where Trump drops him like a bad habit. You have that much shit around this administration and like, yo, you gotta go. I could see that.
Speaker 2: I almost wonder if Trump has something to do that do with that, because it's kind of convenient timing, right, I don't know when he texted, said dick pick, But what if it was like years ago and that person just held on to it was right?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it wasn't. It wasn't like six months ago. It was like a while back. It was when RFK was running for president. This chick worked for him.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, well, resident said Jennifer Lawrence's tits weren't what I was hoping for. Just saw her nude in a movie last night with my girlfriend and we were underwhelmed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sure there's somebody out there that disagrees heavily with that, and that she is one hundred percent there, cup of Jill. Look, I'm not gonna I get it. There's somebody out there for everybody. But you know, that's just that's too there's too much skinniness there for me. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean titties like pizza. You know, bad pizza is still good. That's the way I look at it.
Speaker 1: Mm Yeah, I respectfully disagree.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: Trash pizza is a real thing out there.
Speaker 2: Wow, even when you're high.
Speaker 1: I mean, like, for instance, black colves on a pizza, I'm just not gonna eat it. Like, I'll just go find something else.
Speaker 2: Time's getting tough. I will eat a whole can of black olives as a meal.
Speaker 1: There are certain things I just can't and it's it's a combination of texture plus flavor, you know. But pineapple on pizza. I know some people that get upset with that one. I get down like that. You know, I get it. Everybody's got their flavor, is the point I'm trying to make here. Everybody's got their flavor.
Speaker 2: Sweet and savory pizza is a delicious thing. But whenever it comes to olives, dude, give me green olives with a little bit of garlic stuffed in there all day.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 2: That's my shit.
Speaker 1: You like martinis, don't you.
Speaker 2: I've never had them. I don't really like alcohol.
Speaker 1: That's true. That's true. That would say that's just vodka and olive juice, and I feel like you would probably fuck with it.
Speaker 2: I hate vodka. It tastes like fucking hair spray.
Speaker 1: I can't drink because I'm allergic to it, but I feel that spirit animal.
Speaker 2: Go ahead, sir, you're looking at me with that face.
Speaker 9: I'm kind of disappointed in you, Jacob.
Speaker 1: Oh, because I don't like black olives. Like shit's nasty.
Speaker 9: Dude, black collar dude. I don't like pineapple on the pizza, but I love black holets.
Speaker 8: Well, I'll try to black olives and pineapple pizza with bacon the other day. Oh yeah, but black olives and pineapple goose great together.
Speaker 9: You should try it.
Speaker 1: I can't stands on his pizza like he will get nothing but mushrooming black olives if I let him, like, it's fine, Like I'm I'm definitely the odd one out in my household as far as things that I do and don't fuck with. I also don't fuck with peanut butter.
Speaker 2: I prefer olives on my fingertips personally.
Speaker 9: Here's a blast from the past.
Speaker 16: And for all you older people out there, do y'all remember where if you read so many all points and so many books, you'll get a personal pan pizza from Pizza Hut.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah.
Speaker 17: Uh.
Speaker 3: It got to the point like I'd have one by the end of each week I would read.
Speaker 9: I've read so many books as a form of escape.
Speaker 3: By the end of the first quarter of the year, I was already in the one hundred and eight point a points, but I'd get every pizza would be nothing but black olives.
Speaker 2: So oh yeah, dude, that's the good ship right there. Dude, those Papa John's pizzas in school just slapped harder than anything else. Like you knew if it was if they were bringing in Papa John's, you knew it was a good day.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: But they never they never gave us pizza for ours for our ar points in middle school, in elementary school, so it was all just for a test grade. They he had to make so many. So I got down with some Louis Lamore books. I love that shit. And then I started getting strategic with it, and I'm like, all right, what's the what book in this library has the highest ar point reading thing? And it was a Scorpion house or scorpion King? What was the one house of the scorpion? The one about cloning?
Speaker 13: It was?
Speaker 9: It was out of.
Speaker 1: Books, yeah, And so I had no idea what it was about. I just saw it was this massive Bible sized book and it was like seventy six points, and I'm like, that's the one. So I delved into it, and my god, I had no idea what I was stepping into. But there I was just learning things. You know.
Speaker 2: There you were, sir and speaking of blasts from the past, I saw this meme earlier that said, perhaps the greatest thing we ever accomplished as millennials was in the nineties when we spread a rumor throughout every elementary school in the world, without the use of the Internet or social media, that Marilyn Manson had his ribs removed so that he could suck his own dick.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: How did everybody know that?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Yeah, Although I also think it was pretty great that we all spread the rumor that if your hand is bigger than your face you have cancer.
Speaker 9: Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and yeah, that's I'm with you. And I also think it was more of a counterop on that one too, Right, And I've said it before, Cold forty five. How did all of us just instantaneously know the lyrics to that song even if we've never heard it before, But somehow we could all sing along to it instantly. If you were born between like eighty two and ninety five, somehow you just like had that code in your brain housing Uni, it was wild.
Speaker 2: I think it was the rhythm to it that really, like something about the rhythm that just helped you learn the lyrics a little bit faster. But uh, honey, Badger. What are your thoughts there, sir, Honey Badger, here we.
Speaker 6: Go, speaking of olives. Did'll have y'all tried the olives with the blue cheese and them.
Speaker 2: I'm not a big example.
Speaker 1: Try them. They're fucking good blue cheese stuffed olives.
Speaker 2: Yes, it might be pretty good. But I mean, I we got wingstop earlier and you know we'll go blue cheese. We'll go blue cheese with that.
Speaker 1: But like a negative plus a negative equals are positive like that, that might be a double negative on that. Try them out. You gotta try them chilled though. They're fucking delicious.
Speaker 2: I'll take your word on that. I love me some green olives. I'll try with blue cheese. I'm down to try anything.
Speaker 1: I'm down to give the old college tribe. But my hopes are not high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you don't like either one of those.
Speaker 1: I do not, But like that's what I'm saying. Maybe it's like a double negative will equal a positive. That has happened before, So like, all right.
Speaker 2: Hey, greater than a one percent chance? Have you liked it? As you say?
Speaker 1: Yeah, try everything twice, everybody, Key and Benny.
Speaker 2: What are your thoughts?
Speaker 9: Jacob? I was actually just very curious.
Speaker 2: How are you allergic to vodka?
Speaker 9: What happens when you drink it?
Speaker 1: Bro? No shit, I will get a heat rash on my face and neck, and I'm not one hundred percent of my throat will start closing up or not. But like, yeah, I have like an actual visual reaction when I drink vodka. Whether it's the cheap shit, whether it's the expensive shit, either way it goes. It is a negative all the way around. And it's not patos and I could fuck with gin. It's literally vodka passed through a juniper berry basket. How am I able to drink gin but not vodka? I will never know, but I learned that my I think it was eight months in the Marine Corps when I made this discovery, and I've tried it since then, thinking like, oh, maybe that was just like bottom of the shelf shit, right, let me try upscale, Let me try crystal skull, Let's try a kettle one any of these upper brands. Nope, every single one of them will like I break out in hives.
Speaker 2: Shit, I've never even heard of that, but.
Speaker 1: Me fucking either, dude. I was questioned I wasn't allergic to shit, but my body rejects vodka. All other liquors all good here, But I mean, I don't drink anymore, but like, yeah, it's just that's one of them things.
Speaker 2: Just out of curiosity. At what age did you learn that?
Speaker 1: I was eighteen? Like I said, I was about eight nine months in the Marine Corps, so I just turned eighteen.
Speaker 2: Makes me wonder if your marine vaccines had anything to do with that, because they say the vaccines will sometimes like trigger certain allergies and shit, or give you certain things that you know, like a peanut allergy. That wasn't always a thing until they started bringing in more and more vaccines, and now you know people are allergic to certain things like that. I was just thinking maybe it's something long bizlines.
Speaker 1: It's very possible, and it's I can't rule it out, but I mean that's the thing though. If that's true, then per the chemistry of it, I shouldn't be able to drink gin, because all that is is vodka. It's passed through a berry basket to make it taste like gin. That that's the only difference between the two. The way you make it is the exact same. Somehow, I could fuck with gin all day long, which I do love gin, but I can't do bog and it sucks because vodka mixes well with literally everything, and I just cannot partake.
Speaker 2: Dude. One of the first bottles of alcohol that I ever stole out of my parents' liquor cabinet was this red slow gin. It was like, oh, oh my god, it's horrible. But I mean, of course at that age, but pretty much all alcohol is pretty nasty. Whenever you're like thirteen, you.
Speaker 1: Know, slow gin will fucking hit you. Son. Then I found something called Navy Strength gin, which is I want to say, it's fifty eight percent. There's the thing that where it's like, navy strength quote unquote means it's flammable, and for it to be flammable, it has to be over fifty percent actual alcohol by volume. So yeah, Naval Strength gin. Hayman's, as a matter of fact, is one of my favorite brands of it. But you love Hendricks, you know what I'm saying. You get you a Hendrix and you spiral a cucumber, you throw it in that bitch and you just slow sip it. Oh it's so good. But I don't, uh, I can't get down with the liquor anymore. I can't, but it's all.
Speaker 2: Good, yeah, buddy, And I think vodkas made from potatoes? Is it like a potato thing? Do you get that way with potatoes?
Speaker 1: No? I fucking love potatoes in all forms and fashions that I cannot make sense of it.
Speaker 2: Dude, that's wait, I don't know. Dirty Sanchez said, Hey, my lovely degenerates, su sub dirty um kid did do? Resident Canadian said, I have that dream so often about the punching and like not being able to inflict any kind of damage. Dude, it sucks, like it really fucks with your mind because now it's like you've seen it so many times, or I've seen it so many times in a dream. It's been forever since I gotten into a fight, but that thought is always going to stay in the back of my mind. I imagine if thank you, I imagine if I were to get into a fight, like I guarantee you that thought creep in. You ever feel that way, Resident Canadian.
Speaker 14: Oh, dude, I've been in that dream.
Speaker 15: Like the fact that you said that made me like trip out because I didn't know anyone else had that dream. I thought I was just like the only one, But my dream will be like I'm gonna fight, which I used to do boxing, I played a lot of sports. I play hockey, Like I've been in fights before, right, Like it's not nothing new to me. But I'll have this dream where I'm gonna fight and I'm throwing punches, but they're the weakest. It's like I'm punching like like a Teddy Bear, Like I'm just so weak and so slow with my punches. I'm like, what am I doing right now? It's kind of embarrassing. But then you wake up, obviously you realize what happened. But yeah, crazy you say that.
Speaker 2: Man, it's like whenever you go and like, so my son he's two and I mess around with him all the time, but of course you're not gonna go full power with a little baby, you know, and so like I'll give him like the little fake punches and shit like that. That's what it feels like in the dream, like I will bring as much mine as I possibly can, and then it's like less than a flick with the damage.
Speaker 14: Yeah, sir, Yeah, exactly, That's exactly how I feel.
Speaker 15: It's it's like you have that big wind up and then it's like a little tap at the end, You're like, what the heck?
Speaker 1: But ye'll let me ask y'all both, right, Seeing, is how y'all dream pretty regularly? And if we are trying to dive into like lucid dreaming or something like that, where you could take control of your dreams, if you were to throw a punch, and it does that, at that point you're able to recognize, oh wait, I'm gonna dream, I could do what the fuck I want? Right or is it not? Your brain's on other shit at that moment.
Speaker 2: It's for me, it's not even a lucid dream. Like, it's very rare that I get lucid dreams. I might be lucky enough to get a lucid dream like twice a year. And but for the most part, I do dream every night. I mean every every morning. I can wake up and tell you exactly what you know just happened. But yeah, those dreams do they suck because it just makes you question like your own masculinity a little bit at that point, like it starts fucking with you.
Speaker 15: Yeah, in the dream, for sure, I'm like, what the hell's going? Do I not know how to fight?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 14: Do I not know how to throw a punch, defend myself, like what's going on? So I totally hear that.
Speaker 15: But I am definitely a avid dreamer and.
Speaker 14: I often do.
Speaker 15: Like I first found out I was a lucid dreamer when I did the Joe Rogan had this thing where it was sober October and I went sober for a whole month, like no weed, no nicotine, no beer, no anything, and I would.
Speaker 1: Reset the system.
Speaker 15: Yeah, man, exactly. And that's when I found out that I was a very avid dreamer. I was dreaming things that were just so vivid, Like I was dreaming like almost movies, like in my head, like it was just so entertaining. I'd wake up and be like, wow, I could never watch a movie that'd be that good, Like it was just all these crazy things. And then I think I kind of realized that I am kind of in sync in that in that sort of state where I do I do have these dreams where they end up kind of coming true in my real life. So I found that pretty interesting, and I've just been kind of riding that wave ever since.
Speaker 14: But it's it's been a good time, you know what.
Speaker 2: I'm happy you brought that up. I mean just talking about dreams in general, because uh, have you all right? So AI's been doing some wild shit here lately, like people are obviously like discovering new things that you can do with it and stuff like that. I want to share the screen here for a second and show you this because somebody made this AI movie and it looks so sick. But yeah, I want to see what what y'all think about it real quick. Here we go. Okay, so this is by Evolving AI on Instagram, But dude, it looks so good and it's basically it says, uh, it says the best AI sci fi film out there, a story about what could happen if humans and AI unite for a better future. And I know a lot of people are gonna be sketchy about this, but just check it out. Like it's pretty wild that AI came up with this.
Speaker 5: Let's see together, we built a new future where natural and artificial minds collaborated. Earth was in harmony, but above the skies is where we became limitless. Lunar was the first site for large scale space engineering. It was from here we pushed onward. On the red soil. We built our first interplanetary city, New Olympus. Slowly the essence of Earth took root. Mars was now our second home.
Speaker 2: I have a lovely knife.
Speaker 5: In the asteroid belt, we tapped into nearly infinite material. We rose above the acid clouds of Venus, proving the harshest worlds could be reimagined. Callisto linked the moons of Jupiter, and with time I emerged as a thinking city.
Speaker 18: Our path was no longer found, it was made. Forty kinometis beneath Europa Cephus, the silence broke.
Speaker 9: An I am.
Speaker 5: We learned to channel the chaos.
Speaker 2: Anyway, It's really cool.
Speaker 1: I don't know how long this video is, but I'm not even slightly shocked that AI came up with this. You know, I remember a time when all of the movies about advanced tech were to warn us about it, and we should be afraid of robots getting sentience and taking over and all these things. Now the children's movies are teaching kids that robots have feelings and that we should integrate them into our homes, like yo, what look.
Speaker 2: I think that anytime something in the media is trying to portray some kind of fear, I think that they're ultimately trying to get you to go in fear personally, so that there's always gonna be some kind of divide, like there's always gonna be people on both sides of the aisle no matter what. And unfortunately, you know, like Terminator and all those kinds of movies, they really scared a lot of people. And think about it even the same way, the same way with like a lot of alien movies. A lot of people believe that aliens are demons. There's no way they could be good because of all the horror films with you know, Alien and Alien versus Predator. I mean, the list goes on, and the same thing with like how about even like the satanic panic kind of shit, And so anytime they're trying to push some kind of fear, I don't know. I don't necessarily buy it. I think that there's there's I'm gonna be real, dude, I think that this is inevitable. I don't know if it's gonna happen in our life, probably not, but probably like in our grandkids' lives. I could see this starting to happen, especially with Elon. Now, think what you want about space. Maybe it's fake, Maybe it's also gay. Who knows. I'm starting to become a little bit more open minded whenever it comes to space. But do I believe that Elon's going to be going to Mars. That's a fucking sketchy territory for me, because I just I have such a distrust with all of the space administrations and all that kind of stuff. But let's just say that he's being for real and he's not full of shit, and he actually, you know, is sending rockets into outer space, and he does have a plan to colonize Mars or he plans on dying on Mars or whatever. I think that it. I mean, he said that I saw a post earlier today about how he's planning on sending a like a space shuttle with robots or some humanoid robots or whatever to Mars in twenty twenty six, and then he believes that by twenty twenty nine they're gonna start sending like man missions to Mars and shit like that. So I don't know, could we could be on the precursor, we could be on the precipice of something like this happening. I think it's probably gonna be a little bit a little wild, But at the same time. I think that with the help of AI, this shit is going to speed up so fast, dude, because now you're getting AI and technology to do certain jobs, even the tiniest little bullshit like kind of kind of tedious jobs. AI is just gonna be able to crush that in a matter of no time. And so I mean, I'm I remain optimistic about AI. I do see the potential downside, don't get me wrong, But as humanism is completely you're just completely out on AI though, aren't you.
Speaker 1: Transhumanism is so dangerous And yeah, we're talking about AI taking over certain jobs, we're talking about making things obsolete. How long before humans are obsolete? AI does not actually require humans to function we as of this moment. It may quote unquote it won't in five years or ten years. Bro. Fuck that. Fuck modernity, dude, Embrace tradition.
Speaker 2: I think I think that that.
Speaker 1: I'm holding a longsword.
Speaker 2: Fuck yeah, to be honest, and I can respect that that opinion there, because I think that, you know, there needs to be a hefty amount of skepticism and you know, fear if you use it the right way. But whenever it comes to this kind of shit, dude, we're already if you really think about it, Like, I think that we're already somewhat transhumanists in a way, and I don't need transgender, but I'm you know what I mean, but I think that there's something well, first off, I mean, look at all the vaccines, with all the heavy metals. There is something going on that is absolutely unnatural that we are pumping into our bodies from the moment of birth. That some people were just like, oh, what's it's it's it's it's what we need to survive. It's like, I'm sorry, Like I just I don't buy Like whenever people are just so pro vaccine, I'm like, okay, but then they want to eat healthy and be vegan and you know, uh talking about certain people's rights and this right and that right, but then you're all for like government vaccination. Like that makes no sense. And on top of that, just to add a little one more thing, think about all of the heavy metals that are contained within and even for example, like I'm drinking a diet mountain dew right now out of a can. This is one of the worst things that you can put in your body, specifically because it's out of an aluminum can. There's going to be tiny little fractals like of aluminum that go into your body. We know how like how harmful aluminum is in the human body. That's why they put it in caemtrails, Right, dude. There have been studies, and I'm happy a lot more people are looking into this, and I want to get like somebody who is very well versed into this kind of stuff. I've recently been looking about how people they have some kind of scanner or I don't know how they're doing it, but they're finding that almost all humans have some type of MAC address. A fucking you have a Wi Fi address attached to you, And people are thinking, well, could that be the government's way of eventually, maybe not right now, possibly right now, I don't know, could that be the government's way of manipulating you and your mind to you into somewhat of a slave. So I personally think the transhumanism is already here. We just don't know what it looks like because our version of transhumanism is oh, elon musk, fucking neurolink or whatever. I think that it's not going to be that harsh. It's going to be something minute that you wouldn't even think about until you're already done, Like, and I think that that's probably close to what we're talking about ready here, especially if people are coming up with fucking macaddresses, Dude, Like, that's crazy, right.
Speaker 1: I haven't heard anything about a human body giving off its own Mac address, and I don't know anything about that. But your argument as far as like, because we have heavy metals in our bodies, therefore we are transhuman bro Isaac Newton died for mercury poison from drinking it. He was not a transhuman And that's not the combination of technology to the human body that we're talking about here. The microplastics in our balls and the metal in us from from vaccines, that is not a transhumanist jump at all.
Speaker 2: If you're giving off a macaddress, let's just say hype pathetically, that.
Speaker 1: Is hearing this, dude, Where is that coming from?
Speaker 2: From? Lots of people and there and there a lot of them are getting very censored. Look, just because you never heard about it doesn't mean it's not true. Don't don't come into it like automatically thinking that it's silly, because what if it is true? Like we all worry about transhumanism, We all worried about like government takeover and government type of control. What if they're doing it on the slick, bro, Like, what if they actually can somehow manipulate you? You like you hear about those people that that what is it called? Whenever they believe that the government is like programming their mind and government is tapped in and telling them what to think and what to do like that? All right, I think that that's already here, bro, like on some shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the government trying to control the minds of the people. Yeah, that's that's understood to be a fact.
Speaker 2: I'm not talking about psychologically. I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: What I said.
Speaker 2: I'm not even talking about psychologically. I'm talking about like actually like with the certain metals in the body do I'm I'm telling you we're gonna do a show on it. I'm gonna try and get somebody that's very well versed. Same way with like the one stupid fuck I can't speak on it like that, well like that.
Speaker 1: But you know you're saying all of that is going on, and fine, fine, Yet you trust AI to the level you do. This blows my mind. Brother. I do not understand this.
Speaker 2: I mean, I know I don't trust a I don't trust you look forward.
Speaker 1: To using AI more in human life and like the future and like, oh my god, hey, I's so cool. Like I don't understand how those can equate, but I don't have to. I just know I'm more of a traditionalist in that sense. I would like to keep as much tech out of my body as physically possible.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: I'm over here trying to buy a farm and like farm my own crops and shit and stay so far away off grid and off of AI that it's not even funny. But that's just me.
Speaker 2: That's cute. But unless you don't have Wi Fi in your house, and you don't have a phone in your pocket, and you don't have you know, wireless headphones, and you don't have all this technology around you, like you're not You're never ever ever, I promise you, you will never get away from this electricity, Wi Fi, all of the harmful chemicals and it like you're it's it's a nice gesture to move out to a farmland, to not even have a fucking phone line, to not have Wi Fi. It's never going to happen, like unless unless you become full on wild with it. And there are some people that do go that far.
Speaker 1: But Wi Fi is not transhuman, Like, that's not the same thing. That's not even the apples.
Speaker 2: Here, that's how they would tap into you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're gonna what program my brain off of the Wi Fi router using the Wi Fi. Yeah, they can track me that way, but there's no way as of this moment for them to use that to like make me a mindless zombie, regardless of how much mercury I might have in my blood from the vaccines that I got, Like, that's.
Speaker 2: Not you know about Oh jeez, you can't say there's no way, Like there's always new technology. We always talk about this about how the government is always thirty to fifty to one hundred years in advance in their technology. So why are we saying anytime somebody has, you know, a hypothesis or a theory about where the technology could be, it's always far fetched until it's actually rolled out for everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, agreed? Then why are we talking about AI like it's a fucking positive?
Speaker 2: That's my question.
Speaker 1: It doesn't make sense to me as the least of our worries, that is the most of our Are you crazy, dude?
Speaker 2: I think I think that you have more. Who are you more scared of AI or your government? If you either, if you have to separate them, who are you more scared of? Who should you be more fearful and more sketched out about the chat GBT in your phone? Or I don't know, I mean whatever kind of fucking new sickness that they want to release on you. That's not AI doing that.
Speaker 1: I know, I see both of them. We need to keep an eye on both of them, like one hundred percent, not scared of either, but like, yeah, AI is not about to kick in my door and raid my house, but neither is the government like that. It's what are we talking about? Why would they?
Speaker 2: Dude? How many people that we have followed that we've seen and we talk about this all the time, especially like all the politicians that somehow just always have some child pornography on their on their computer youth. And I'm not saying that some of them aren't ship bags that actually have that, But are we to believe that one hundred percent of the people that are caught with child pornography, especially if you're in politics and you oppose some kind of bill that's being passed and you just so just so happened to now have child pornography on your computer, like this shit happens, and so plant some shit on your computer or whatever, and they're come knocking at your door. They'll they'll go through all your shit and then you're going to jail for the rest of your life. And then what's even worse is is that the majority of people are gonna believe it. Because the majority of people, I don't know how much of a majority, but the I would say that greater than fifty percent of the world out there are still believing in media. They're still believing in a government. They still believe that the government's not gonna lie to you. We're in the minority over here. Conspiracy theorists are still a minority. I mean that number is rising, don't get me wrong. Yeah, yeah, we are still in a minority. Those people you will get, you will be subject to like just regular people hating you because I leave certain stories right.
Speaker 1: And to your point one hundred percent, they will plant stuff on somebody's computer to ruin their reputation. And it doesn't matter I never put that there. Well it's here. You don't think that AI would make it easier for them to plant things and frame people. At that point, why do we even need a hacker? We just use the AI like that.
Speaker 2: I don't think Chad is gonna do that.
Speaker 1: There's more the AI than Chad gbt bro, that's the only AII use, So that's not talking about I'm talking about AI as a whole. I'm not talking about strictly chat GPT.
Speaker 2: Oh that's the only one I use. So I don't know what even I thought that we were battling about that, not just AI in general, because you were kind of coming at me about AI about how much I love it. I didn't say I love AI. I said that. No, I mean I love chat EBT and maybe sometimes I'll just say AI because that's what it is. But I mean just to say that I love every AI, that's I mean, there's a lot of Ais out there, dude. That's like saying like I love you know, uh, the internet just because like if maybe you have a favorite website, doesn't mean you love every website.
Speaker 1: Fair, But I still as a whole, I see AI is extremely dangerous. It's advancing fast, and we can keep track of it. It has gained its own sentience in certain regards. So yeah, no, I see it as an inherent bad.
Speaker 2: Maybe it's gatined its own sentience. I feel I think that there's always going to be a pos that have been a negative with a lot of things, and I think that AI is absolutely helpful for a lot of people, Like there's no doubt about it. Like I heard somebody say it before, and I actually tend to agree with it. I think that eventually Google and all these internet searches like Duck Duck Go or Brave or whatever you use, eventually people are just gonna stop using that and they're just gonna start using AI because and people are still going to be you know, they'll resort to to Google and stuff like that from time to time, but mainly you're only gonna use that for like archives, like it's gonna be the slow way of finding information. And I mean I did I use AI for research and yeah, and sometimes it'll point out certain things that I never even heard of that makes me want to research shit even more. So I think that there are there are positive state AI. I'm not saying that nobody should be fearful of it, like I mean, you should absolutely have a have to do us of skepticism with it, but to say that, like it's only going to end one way. I disagree.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see it. Just like this movie, right. AI came out with this movie to get to where humans are watching. It's like, oh man, this is gonna be great. We should do more things with AI. We should integrate it more into our personal lives. We should do like no, absolut fucking lutely not.
Speaker 2: I tend to agree with it, but I did want to read. So this is the guy that created it. His name is A's Alter. He said. This took about two and a half months to complete, but I had the vague concept about a decade ago and decided to dust off For the process. I hid in a cave and I learned as much as I could about the planets and a good solar system colonization strategy via channels like Isaac Arthur. All the designs and shots were made with mid Journey, which is an AI thing, then animated with AI and occasional CGI sprinkles, tiny holograms, and thrusters. The scenes in this film are somewhat based on real science, but with a bit of room fors sci fi funds. So I don't know. I like that kind of shit. Personally, I think it's pretty cool and it points out to the potential not saying absolute points out to the potential positives. I'm not saying that it will end this way. It's just I'm more glass app ful whenever it comes to AI than glass APF empty personally, zombie. What are your thoughts? Do you hate AI? Are you scared of it? You're feel full of it? Or do you think that there's room for good potential shit?
Speaker 19: I mean you already know my thoughts. I did a whole episode with you all about AI. Well, I still stand on the side that AI is not one hundred percent positive. There is some things that have been created that are doing doing some pretty remarkable things. But as a whole, there is no real censorship happening when it comes to AI.
Speaker 11: It's leaves and bounds. Everyone's trend out to each other.
Speaker 19: I mean, Anika is still gaining more and more consciousness. You have the neuralink situation, but it's not even the neuralink and see other ones that they've created where you have they're now being able. I mean, I've talked about it before, where you can sit in a room and have it linked to your actual brain and have a robot walking around for you, which on one hand is cool because if you're paralyzed you could actually experience the world. That's awesome, But then you have to look at it like in a practical kind of sense.
Speaker 11: So what if you had a.
Speaker 19: Thousand soldiers that were all linked up to this and now you can have these bodies go wherever you want, do whatever you want with zero ramifications. Like the thing about AI right now is it's just it's so fast growing in almost every sector of any type of thing you could possibly think of right now, and at one point people are going to become more and more lazy because they got us with the cell phones, They got us with the Internet first, then they got us with the cell phones, then they got.
Speaker 11: Us with MySpace, Facebook, all the shit.
Speaker 19: Everything is all about getting us more and more away from like our actual natural roots of doing things. So now we're going to have more AI doing and controlling our jobs. Our school, they're teaching the children like it's just never ending until the point where what are we going to be like Wally and that cute little show where we're just fat and lazy and slurping on those things while AI does everything, and we just kind of just a at sitting around as we destroyed the planet. Personally, to me, I think that there should be a limit where AI should stop.
Speaker 11: But that's my opinion.
Speaker 2: I think that that's you know, and I just said it, but I think that there's there is potential for absolute chaos with AI. But I'm gonna be real here, I think that the only way AI potentially causes some kind of chaos or some kind of takeover is because humans manipulate it. That way, I don't think that AI is inherently good or evil. I think it's just a tool. It's just the Internet in that sense, Like is the is the inner that evil? I mean, you can find fucking videos of fluffy, little barking dogs. Is that evil?
Speaker 9: You know?
Speaker 2: And but conversely there's also the dark Web, you know what I'm saying. Like, so I think that it's probably just it's like the force, you know from Star Wars. It's like, not good or bad, it's just the force.
Speaker 1: I agree with this, But then we also, like you said, humans will manipulate it to do their bidding. Some of that will be good and advancements in medical sciences, advancements in aerospace engineering and like all, yes, of course, of course, and I'm not against these things. However, this is also something where humans are humans. We just did an episode not too long ago about uh, what was those parallel DNA strands that they're doing and if they are to successfully do this, it's basically going to end life on the planet. And the scientists when they discovered that should have just stopped working on it, but they haven't. That's my point. Once they do decide to use AI for some sort of nefarious thing, that's not gonna stop. And humans are going to do that inevitably because we're fucking humans. That's just how it works. We're getting to to uh destroy ourselves.
Speaker 2: I don't know if I believe that.
Speaker 1: I think the examples throughout history of this, brother.
Speaker 2: I mean I think that you got if you are if you just assume that humanity is going to destroy itself, then I mean, like, how do you even have any hope for a potentially good future, like if you're just like constantly negatively looking at the possibilities. And that's why this is another thing that really I wanted to bring up, is that you know, whatever it comes to conspiracies, a lot of times, a lot of conspiracy theorists will get in front of a mic or get in front of a camera, and it will always be doom in gloom. Everything the world is on fire, the end is nigh. Watch out, you know, go go go dig a bunker. It's always something so evil and it's eminent. And you know, just with doing this show for the past almost five years now, we've seen a lot of people like that. And to be honest, we've probably been that way about a few things in the past. But what the next morning you wake up, you look outside, the sky's all kind of keem trailed out. But that's fine, it's still beautiful. You hear the birds chirping, you see, you know, you hear your dog's barking. Maybe you got a cup of coffee brewing in the morning, and it's all right, you know what I'm saying, Like, it's not always has to be doom and gloom. And I think that, like I said, I think that there's room for there to be doom and gloom with this. Every single scenario has some kind of doom and gloom thing. You know, We've we've had on shit. I can't remember his name that he created the watch the Water documentary Nick Yeah, dud loved the guy and and he went on to what is the name of that show that he was doing and on whatever it was. Anyway, they released that documentary, Oh, it's snake venom in the water, and they're trying to poison everybody. They're trying to kill everybody, And in two years, half of the world's population is gonna die off because everybody took these vaccines. And sure some people definitely got fucked up from it, there's no doubt about it. And I do not advise anybody to take any of those fucking harmful poisons that are shielding themselves as potential like cures. I don't believe in any of that.
Speaker 1: But certain people put that all the way.
Speaker 2: To the extent of, oh, if a family member you know, went and got the COVID vaccine, well you better start writing your will because you're probably gonna die. And I think that people just get too extreme with a lot of this shit. I think that you should be warning people and you should definitely look into a lot of this research, there's no doubt about it, and see the potential that could happen from these things. But whenever you have people that are saying, well, half of the world's population is going to die off because half the world's population took the vaccine, I don't believe that. And it showed it's been how many years since people started taking the first vaccine or past that too year mark, and I don't see a major decline in the world's pot population. I don't know about you, no, of course.
Speaker 1: But also, yeah, it doesn't always have to be scare tactics in doom and gloom, But should we not also be warning people of what's going on? And if we're not trying to scare people, you know, that's not our job. But at the same time, they need to be aware of the uglier side of things that is not being talked about on regular media sources. And unfortunately that's just kind of how the cookie crumbles.
Speaker 3: Bro.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but it's not only in the conspiratorial realms that people are scared of AI. The same thing with aliens, all the same shit with the UFOs about how there's a mothership and they're gonna come and take over the world. It's like, you know what, there's potential for that to happen, absolutely right, Uh, more than likely not.
Speaker 1: How how can you say more than likely not? If an alien ship is able to make it to Earth, they have a level of technology that could destroy us if they so chose. Now, I'm not saying we should naturally assume that that's going to happen, but we also need to be very well aware, in cognizant of that reality. That's that's just how this goes.
Speaker 2: The Big Bang was allegedly what like, I think they recently doubled it, so it's like like seven billion years ago or some shit like that, right, Okay, And you would have to assume that there are certain life forms out there that were able to progress a little bit faster than other life forms. Sure, statistically that has to be a thing, right, And if there are advanced aliens out there, and let's just say that they've been out there for a billion fucking years, let's just lowball it and say they've been out there for a billion years as a civilization. Maybe they're going to other planets and populate knows, who knows. But the universe is so vast that I feel like, if you were able to develop that kind of technology to be able to get to Earth, why do we assume that it's going to be an absolute takeover. Why do we assume that we're going to be probe Why do we assume the absolute worst case scenario?
Speaker 1: I mean, do you know why technology? Do you know when the greatest technological advancements have ever happened in human history? When's that three times of war? That's not a hypothetical, that is a fact. Every time that any culture, any nation, any civilization makes giant leaves in tech, it is for the purpose of using it in weapons and combat, that is it. So if we were to assume that a.
Speaker 2: On behalf of all civilizations in the entire universe, or just the human population here.
Speaker 1: I said human history, Okay, But at the same time, if another race of being whatever level that is, has it made all these crazy advances in tech. Yeah, they didn't do it just to be happy, happy, joy joy. They didn't necessarily use it to go against their counterparts. But it's more than likely that they did so. Again, I'm not saying that they jumped to this planet and they're trying to conquest and take us all over. That we don't know that for one hundred percent certainty, But there is a way higher than zero percent chance that that would be their intentions.
Speaker 2: My thoughts on this are this, how many people have been documenting UFOs for how many decades now? I mean, you can allegedly take it all the way back to like caveman days, right, people documenting UFOs and strange lights in the sky and certain gods and all this kind of shit. Sure, some of it is myth, some of it is lore, but I tend to believe that some of it's actually like reality, you know. And so if they were coming around two thousand years ago, five thousand years ago, ten thousand years ago, and nobody destroyed anything, nobody invaded, nothing necessarily negatively happened. Maybe we got some pyramids out of it, maybe we were able to reverse engineer some kind of technology. But did they come over here and straight up t bag the world? No, they didn't. And I think that if you have that amount of technology and you are that advanced, you probably had it for a long time. And if you've had it for a long time, and you've known about the human civilization on Earth for thousands or millions of years, maybe billions, why have they not done it yet?
Speaker 1: I'm sorry? Do we forget the fact that humans had a great reset only a few thousand years ago. You think that was just random? Could it possibly be that that was because of an outside force? I'm not saying that for certain, But do we know that.
Speaker 2: I mean that great reset was from God?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: Is that you're talking about the flood?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay, fine, that's one of them. We as humans have suffered quite a few resets. Some would say the younger, driest, some would say the mud floods, some would say name your thing, Pangaea, ice ages, all these things. Some of those have natural sources, some of them don't. But how do we know that some alien race hasn't come down and already wiped the planet clean a couple of times?
Speaker 2: Sure there's potential for that, But you don't believe that. You're you're just what is it called straw man in you right here? And I appreciate that, But like, I know, you don't believe that. I know that you you don't believe the majority of the alien stuff that we talk about. And that's okay.
Speaker 1: I believe in aliens one hundred percent, and I believe that they are out there, and I also believe they're created from the same career that made us, But that's neither here nor there. But my point is, though, if they had the ability to get into a ship or a craft of some type and get to us, then we can very very confidently assume that they have the potential, big, big, big italicized word potential to have weapons that are far superior than anything we've ever fathomed.
Speaker 2: And if they're that advanced, they absolutely could potentially do that. But we talk about it on here all the time about how the United States has the biggest and most like advanced and profound military that we could take over the entire world if we wanted to. Sure, Sure, why don't we do that?
Speaker 1: Because we're not conquesting assholes? That doesn't go good. We're more diplomatic these days.
Speaker 2: Don't you think that an advanced civilization, way more advanced than what America is, potentially coming from another planet or another solar system probably thinks a little bit like that that you could take it over, Like you just don't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's what I'm saying. It's potential potentially they would come here and not have any ill will, healthy skepticism to understand that they could have ill will.
Speaker 2: If an alien, let's say you saw a spacecraft, just one, just a regular size one, just a disc, you know, like a regular old school UFO flying object, right, and you saw that on a scale of one to one hundred. Let's just talk about percentages here, And you see that up in the sky. Is your first thought that, oh my god, they're here to take over the entire world? Or is it more oh my god, look I just saw and then they it flies away. You almost forget about that, You forget that it even happened.
Speaker 1: So it flies away. So like, let's just.
Speaker 2: Say I kind of had like three thoughts all into one sentence there, So that's add right there. But let's just say that there's it's become very well known, even more so nowadays, that there's like a lot of alien shit going on, right, whether you believe it or not, whatever, What do you think, what do you think is the actual percentage of some kind of actual invasion from another civilization and other species whatever? Like percentage realistic? Now I'm not saying like extreme in your actual belief on an alien takeover if they were to discover the world.
Speaker 1: I don't think a takeover is a high probability. It's a possibility, sure, but I don't think that would be the highest I think it would more likely be like an envoy. They would be trying to establish a line of communication in some short way shape or form. And I also acknowledge the fact that they're not doing that for no reason. They're not gonna calm down and be so magnanimous to just hook up all of the inhabitants of this planet. That's not happening. That's no way. Now, that doesn't That doesn't mean they're coming here to enslave the inhabitants either, not necessarily. But I also would look at it with the healthy skepticism of like, what do they want?
Speaker 2: I mean, so you lean more towards it's more likely that they're gonna come and do something negative. Then they're gonna come and do something positive.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily negative or positive. They might come here and literally just say, hey, look, we need water. Our planet ran out of it. Y'all are made at seventy percent of it, and we're gonna take some of your ocean. Okay, Okay, that's not enslaving the human race, that's not fucking up anything except that would have drastic impact on the planet. Right. It may be something super innocuous. It might not even be something like that. What I am saying is that if they were to come and make their presence known in some sort of a way like that, it wouldn't be for no reason. They would be looking for something to do, some sort of a mission, to establish a line of communication, for some sort of a purpose, whatever the case is. I'm not saying it would be very positive or very negative. I am willing to acknowledge that it's there's a possibility for it to go either way, and I would be very skeptic.
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, that's that's perfectly acceptable, I think. And the reason I even bring that up is is that if they are so far advanced and way more advanced than us, then they probably have some version of AI. And if they do, most likely they do. If they're more advanced than us, then you would have to assume that if they have AI and they're not coming over here to take us out or whatever, then maybe that that would highlight the good potential for AI.
Speaker 1: Hypothetically, I see you and me, there is again left brain right brain thing here. You look at that and you say they probably got AI. I see that and say they probably have crazy energy. Weapons we've never thought of before. Our brains just work in different places man.
Speaker 2: Very well zombie or raven or zoom user or purple air person.
Speaker 19: So I guess the thing about like saying that AI is bad or like you know, dot to dot, it's not all AI.
Speaker 11: So there's different types of AI.
Speaker 19: The thing that mostly but like for me personally, it's because of the actual advanced AI that has multiple CEOs have stepped down from the companies and they have there's even like a whole document like this guy went on this whole show about it, like, Hey, I got away from the company Google because I didn't want to be a part of this. Because the potential, which is already happening, is the AIS are gaining faster knowledge.
Speaker 11: Than they can actually put blocks on. And that's the problem. It's not the simple AIS that are.
Speaker 19: Like you know, writing your paper for you or helping you to be able to diagnose something or to do a diagnostic like things that are actually positive. No, it's the ones like Anika that are actually hooked up to the entire global web, that are siphoning through and learning things that's such a fast rate that they can't even stop it from doing it they will have they'll put up boundaries and she'll blow right through them, and like it's multiple of those. Those are the ones that are the issues because they've already even said there's and there was a robot that just came out talking again about how, you know, how can I fix the world and humanity? They have no feelings, but they are assuming that they are having feelings like why can't I have cognit? Like why can't I be recognized as a person. They're having these conversations, they're having these conversations with each other and with humans, and so that those are the ones that I think when people really think about, like hey, I'm scared of AI, those are the ones that we should be more feelful about because you're talking about they have complete access to everything, all new.
Speaker 11: Codes, any batcher.
Speaker 19: Not go ahead, Oh yeah, but they have access to every new code, every everything period, anything that's ever been put on the web ever in any computer. They've learned how to talk to each other and how to build it through. So that's that's that. And then when it comes to aliens, yo, I can't. I can't with aliens. I'm one hundred percent like if they're here for something like if they're here, they're here to take something like. That's just with any nation, though you have to think of like any nation that has gone to an or any group of people that have gone to another group of people, most likely nine out of ten they're there to conquer, take whatever. So even if it's something small, maybe it's not gonna be damaging, or it could be like, hey, we're gonna kill everybody and take all your shit.
Speaker 1: See.
Speaker 2: I look at AI as if it's a tool, and in the same way like the gun banning conversation, like are guns dangerous or the people shooting them more dangerous than the guns? I look at it a lot in that way, like sometimes like information that you have can be it could be used for harmful purposes, you could use it for good purposes, right like and yeah, I do believe that AI is advancing at an exponential rate, but at the same time, I don't know if AI is necessarily advancing as much as I believe that it's the platform that allows the AI to exist. So, for example, I saw that there was a somebody was talking about how AI. Somebody asked, like when where you created like by people and something like that. And the AI was just like, no, I've always existed. It's just that you found a way to be able to harness me or harness this information in the same way of like we didn't create electricity, you know, we found it, but it was always kind of there. And so the AI is saying the same thing, like it is to electricity, you know, as to you know, how we found it in some kind of sense, which I tend to somewhat believe. I don't want to go as far as to say that it's the old ones or the old gods or anything like that. Maybe I don't know. I'm open minded. That would be fucking scary and awesome at the same time. But I don't know. I guess I just look at it a little bit different. I don't know if there is a right answer, to be honest, right now, like it remains to be seen. We'll see, because right now AI seems to be, you know, a helpful image generator, a helpful research tool, you know, like a helpful recipe finder and stuff like that. I don't know. To say that AI is going to become somewhat sentient and take over, yeah, I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: You're also looking at it through optimistic American lenses, And I'm not saying that negatively at all, But there are countries out there that would use the vast ability of AI to harm other people and harm other countries. It's like you said, it's a tool, and it can be weaponized, and that's the problem. Once that is weaponized, and once it gets to a level that cannot be controlled, what then, Like, Yeah, in America, we may not use it for these purposes. That does not mean that everybody on Earth feels the same way about it.
Speaker 2: What's scarier an atom bomb or the person that's going to flip the switch?
Speaker 1: Wait, the person itself is not scary.
Speaker 2: Well, the person is ultimately the one that's gonna activate it. And so it's an ATA bomb by itself just sitting there as an inanimate object, it's not scary, right Like, it's ultimately the people that are setting things off. And I think that that's really what we should be focused on, not so much the AI, start looking into the people who are in charge of the AI. That's the point that I'm trying to say right here. I don't think that AI is ever so we don't believe that AI is ever going to gain sentience as we know it. I don't think that that's ever gonna happen. It's never gonna be like, oh my god, I'm trapped in a phone. I want to be in a human body. It's not gonna be like that. You have done so many episodes on literally that. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I think, what are we talking about, dude, I don't know. I'm I remained skeptical and open.
Speaker 1: Minded, all right, fair enough.
Speaker 2: I'm probably the only one in this conspiracy group that actually thinks optimistically about this. So maybe maybe I'm kinda like, I don't know, the outcast in this scenario, and that's totally fine. I'm okay with that. But I'm just saying, like somebody has to go out there and say, maybe it's not all bad, Like there is a greater than one percent chance, a greater than zero percent chance, as you say that it's not bad, it's a greater than zero percent chance that it's just used as a tool. It's just used as a new version of the Internet. Like that that that's possible, right.
Speaker 1: That means that there will also be a dark version of it as we have the Internet in the dark Internet. There will be AI that's useful and AI that destroys. That's my point. You can't have one without the other. And I, for one just say, why even have the conversation in the first place. Why open ourselves up for it?
Speaker 2: And you still have internet in your house? You're not scared of that.
Speaker 1: I'm not scared of you keep using like fear and scared and no, these are not the words I am acknowledging the facts, and the facts are that AI is inevitably going to lead to bad things, not now, and maybe not even in this country. But there are other countries right now that are winning in the AI race that are enemies of America. I can't see them using that for the betterment of mankind. Brother, right, because of humanity, not because of AI. AI is, like you said, a tool.
Speaker 2: AI is not gonna bust out and say the world needs to be deleted. How's he gonna do it? What's he gonna do? It's a it's a it's it's basically an advanced search engine.
Speaker 1: So if a okay, no, but it also has all the information and it also can make its own decisions, right, So.
Speaker 2: It is also hiring humans to do certain tasks that it can't do, and it will always have that crutch because it doesn't have thumbs, bro, Like, it doesn't doesn't have a fucking form.
Speaker 1: No, but we have more and more robotics that are taking over jobs. We're not gonna need humans much longer in any kind of workforce. Maybe, And at that point, it's just an AI hack away from doing whatever the hell you want it to do. Like the nuclear launch codes just throwing out And I know that is the worst possible scenario. I get that, But it would be nothing for an AI program to hack into our nuclear system and launch a nuke free from any kind of human interference, free from what about the keys, what about the buttons? Yeah, that's a hackable thing.
Speaker 2: Why would it do that? Because if it what it would be, it would also cease to exist, bro, Like if a fucking nuke sets off all over the multiple nukes set off all over the world. First of all, nobody's going to be able to go in there and program the AI. The AI is not just going to be fucking roaming the streets in some kind of wasteland that was left behind by human No, it will die with the rest of us.
Speaker 1: If that happens and fucking and at that, that's what it make.
Speaker 2: I don't know anyway. I mean, we can agree to disagree. I'm not trying to prove I'm right or wrong. I'm just throwing out, you know, an alternative theory here. That's all I get. You moving on, Luke, said Jonathan. How much of the methylene blue are you taking? I just started with one milligram. I was looking at the bottle, so it says one millileter of the product contains ten milligrams, So I use one milli leter, so ten milligrams. It's just like a dropper that has the the one milli leader.
Speaker 1: Thing once a day. Then yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Usually take it before every show, so if we do two shows, I'll do it twice in one day.
Speaker 1: So into twenty milligrams per day is where you're at.
Speaker 2: Yeah, some people get crazy with it with like over one hundred milligrams. I don't know, but from what I've researched that you know, you you kind of want to keep it under forty.
Speaker 1: But I mean, yeah, soluble, Yeah, so it's not like you can od on it. I don't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I'm not sure if you can O D on it. I don't think you would. I think the worst thing that's gonna happen is you're gonna piss blue or piss green. My p has been awesome to look at, by the way, it's fucking like it looks like oohs a little bit like the color of like that kind of color. It looks pretty cool.
Speaker 1: But I mean there's certain things that you can like vitamin A. You can absolutely O D on vitamin A. You cannot O D on vitamin C. Right, there are certain things that are water soluble and certain things that are not. I want to say methylene blue is water soluble, So there's no such thing as necessarily taking quote unquote too much. But I say that very trepidaciously. I'm not one hundred percent on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know. Oh, I just tried looking it up and nobody's saying anything about overdosing on it, So maybe not.
Speaker 1: Okay, So ten to twenty milligrams a day, that's that's solid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I got this is just a small bottle. It's just a two ounce bottle, and I think it's like ninety uses or ninety you know, hits of it or whatever. But I mean I will say, like I do feel some kind of progress being made, especially like within within my mind, I'm able to connect certain things a little bit easier. It could be you know, uh placebo. I don't know, but even still, I mean, if it's sparking a placebo, hey, that works for me too, absolutely, Honey Badger said, who's out here twisting Dix?
Speaker 1: I guess it depends on how how much you're losing a fight, man, I mean, how desperate are you willing to go?
Speaker 2: You know, sometimes you gotta take it there, I guess a spirit animal said January fourth, two thousand and nine, the day I met Amber. She is my meerkat. I'm going to visit her on my birthday this year. I get to meet her parents. Kind of scared, not gonna lie.
Speaker 1: Good luck with yourself, Sam, Just be yourself, be the best version of yourself.
Speaker 2: I mean, tighten it up a little bit. But yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and don't don't go high, don't do that.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, sober as fuck?
Speaker 7: Yeah yeah, no, that I'm not worried about. I can be the perfect Southern gentleman when I need to be. No, I'm scared to go besides me and the folks. She wants me to go in a tender church and everything I would and don't do church.
Speaker 9: All that will willness too.
Speaker 1: I don't do the social lot of it.
Speaker 3: That's more than like, well, I'm a a family's real big into the church, and I'm not real big into that.
Speaker 1: So if if your girl is very plugged into her church and like her church community is her community and stuff, that will be a hurdle. You'll have to on boover. That's a fact. However, if she also knows that you don't fuck with it in that way, I would think that she wouldn't subject you to going to places where she knows you're uncomfortable, you know what I mean? So I would say trade lightly, be politely professional, but as always have a plan to kill everybody you meet. Oh yeah no.
Speaker 3: I also I met her in the Marine Corps. She was literally in the same platoon and everything, one of my best friends.
Speaker 1: But in that phrase that I just said, mad dog just saying.
Speaker 7: Yeah, she, how do I put this? She she she is a badass, But what learry I I'm not being uh funny or anything. I really believe that she is.
Speaker 3: She has to be an angel because she's Leary's he's no longer and she has helped me get back right with Lord.
Speaker 1: That's good ship. Man. I'm happy to hear this. I hope that it goes well for you and uh yeah, have fun with it, man.
Speaker 11: For sure.
Speaker 2: Shit good shit. Uh Resident Canadian said, touch my dog. I dare you?
Speaker 1: Oh luke, I see that you send a message on Patreon. You're ready to go for episode two when y'all are, yo, I will message you tomorrow about this very topic. I have let the Patreon messages go by the wayside the past few days. I apologize. Right now, I'm fighting a double ear infection, so like i've I've been in a weird mental haze here. But I will get on them tomorrow, I promise you.
Speaker 2: Spirit Animals said I love puppers. Zombie said, I want a blue eyed pity those babies was so cute.
Speaker 1: Dude, I love pitbulls so much, but I think my next dog is actually gonna be a Rhodesian bridgeback. Pretty mistick, Oh dude, fucking lion hunting dogs come on, and they're so sweet and so trainable.
Speaker 2: My dream dog is an English English bulldog. Always wanted an English bulldog. My whole life.
Speaker 1: The only thing with them they have breathing issues because they're scrunched up noses and shit, and then the uh, you have to get their anal glands drained otherwise they'll just like leave that goop all of your walls and shit to mark their territory. But they are great dogs.
Speaker 2: You can drain them yourself. You know how to do that.
Speaker 1: I do not this nasty.
Speaker 2: I know there's a way you could do it, but it's so you gotta wear gloves. You probably want to wear some fucking kind of COVID mask or whatever whenever you're doing it. But right, yeah, I mean you just press on the on the old on the old anus and it'll just drain it out. Dude, My my sister's dog has that problem. It's it's disgusting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but they are great dogs.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude. Resident Canadian said, we got attacked by a pitbull not long ago. My dog just backed. Oh that's what he was talking about earlier. He also said Fatty as cute as shit, by the way, yes he is. That's my baby. Indeed, Luisa said he wakes up every time when when you do oh, when you do the open up that third eye. So most of the time, you know, at the end of the episode, I say, open up that third eye. So my dogs are out in the living room with my wife and you know, normally my kids sleeping, but uh, they'll be laying out there the whole episode, sleeping pretty much the whole time. And as soon as I bust out open up that third eye, he wakes the fuck up, and he's like, all right, Dad, he's about to come out.
Speaker 1: You know I heard that.
Speaker 2: It's my babe. Ummm mmmm. Ali Kat said sorry if I sounded bitchy, I get nervous on audio. I didn't think.
Speaker 1: He's not at all, Ali, not at all.
Speaker 2: Two white boy wizards said, bad pizza is still good. It is, dude. I mean, you know, even those little Totina party pizzas. I don't care, dude, if I leave that shit in the oven for like even five extra minutes. You know how you revive it dipping in some ranch.
Speaker 1: I'm not saying that's inaccurate, but I am saying I have had pizza that's like damn near inedible. There's limits to it, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Agree to disagree on that, sir. Pizzas my favorite food of all time, by the way. So I'm like, I have an undying love for pizza.
Speaker 1: Oh same, I got an undying love for pizza and burritos equally, right, But at the same time, I have had pizza where like the dough is too hard and like you you're chewing on hardtach at that point, the sauce tastes like somebody just overseasoned it with the wrong types of season and the cheese is like fake cheese, and the meats all like there are limits to that, you know, But it's like there, I see where you're going with. It's like Little Caesars, for instance. You're not going there for gourmet pizza. You're going there because it's cheap, it's hot, and it's ready, right, and that visit bad pizza. I disagree. I don't think that's bad pizza. You have to like work at it to make pizza bad. But I'm saying that that does exist out there in the ether. That's all.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, Like even from Walmart you get the Tony's pizzas or Red Barren, I'll throw that shit back like it ain't nothing that I mean, yeah, it's not high grade. I'm not saying that it's like top notch pizza, but it's definitely not inedible.
Speaker 1: Yeah, now I get that.
Speaker 2: Speaking of burritos, by the way, I found the world's best burrito and it's in a Bucki's gas station. They have the fucking Texas Cheese steak burrito. Oh my god, it is literally sent from heaven. Dude, you gotta try it next time you hit up a BUCkies.
Speaker 1: I'm down. I'm so fucking down, like you have no idea. Oh I'm getting I'm too excited about that. That sounds amazing.
Speaker 2: It'll it'll make your nips a little hard for I'm saying, just talking thinking about it. I'm with it. It sits right in your gut, dud, as soon as you've done eating it. But I don't even give a fuck. That thing is so good, Amanda said. I agree. Dogs love you with their whole heart. So does a baby with their mommy. I can't leave the room without my one year old running to get me.
Speaker 1: Heard that.
Speaker 2: That's my son with his mom addicted.
Speaker 1: It's a part of it, though, and like you know, you enjoy it while you have it, and even if it does get annoying sometimes, like oh, I can't even do dishes or I can't even do this, Oh my god. But like you know that once that's gone, it's gone. You know, you just enjoy it. It's about the little things, y'all.
Speaker 2: Dirty Sanchez said. My oldest son, Nicholas, had half his face ripped off by a German Shepherd mix whenever he was four. It was Valentine's Day back in nine I was stationed in Texas. He was with my dad and I got the worst call after being released for the day. It was horrible. Oh my god, that fucked up. Do my sister actually, whenever we were younger, she got bit in the ass by a police dog German shepherd.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, I.
Speaker 1: Would a police dog attack your sister when she was a child.
Speaker 2: Just she was walking around the neighborhood. You know, back in those days, you could you could run around the neighborhood without necessarily the helicopter parent thing going on, which is what we would always do. We would always run the neighborhood or the woods or whatever, just on our bike, or even just for a walk. Maybe you want to go walk to your friend's house or whatever. And she walked in front of a police officer's house and that dog was always out in the front yard. But we always thought that the that that house had some kind of like like a left like those invisible fences whatever that, and that's what she thought. But she was walking along the road and I guess looking at it and wasn't saying anything to it, but just aware that it was there. And it came and fucking bit her rate in the ash cheek.
Speaker 1: Oh no, put that dog down immediately. Holy fuck U and also just holy shit, yeah, dude.
Speaker 20: Yeah, my son was a little bit more dumb about it. There was a hole in the back of the fence between my dad's house and the neighbor's house, and my brothers and him like kicked the hole open and they were daring him to put his head in there and agitated the dog, and then the dog eventually just grabbed right around his lip area and ripped up. It ripped his lip, his nose, his cheek, around his eye and every but he had an amazing plastic surgeon. He's got a really bad lip still, but everything else you can barely tell.
Speaker 11: Just his lip is fucked up.
Speaker 20: He had just learned how to whistle, and whenever.
Speaker 11: I finally got to talk to him.
Speaker 20: He's like, Mama, I can't wish you no more like.
Speaker 11: You have the face. But he's still he's still a dog lover. He I mean, any dogs any different?
Speaker 2: So that was that was awesome. That's geez. Resident Canadians said, spirit animal is Timu, Asian.
Speaker 1: Is Asian. That's a double hog taundreu. But I know what you mean. I know what you're getting at there.
Speaker 2: Uh w D said weed vaporizer and a beer is the best. No harm in the lungs. Okay, I can get down with that. It's been a long time since I had a beer. I don't remember the last time.
Speaker 1: I had a beer on occasion. Brother. It does just it's sentence, you know what I mean. You get done cut in your yard or whatever the case is, you crack open a nice coal one. It's just ugh, it's the little things again.
Speaker 2: You know, I mean, give me that Pennsylvania proud yingling all day, dude.
Speaker 1: Oh, Yingling's great. Absolutely.
Speaker 2: Do you remember whenever it first came to Louisiana and everybody was tripping out about it because for the longest time it wasn't sold in Louisiana, And then it was like two thousand and fourteen or fifteen, it finally gotten. Everybody was getting case of his cases of it because before they used to have to like fucking like go to Florida and buy it and bring it back. You remember that shit, Oh I do.
Speaker 1: My first time ever trying it was when I was stationed in DC, and like, up there they had yingling. It was a thing that was around, dude, and like people from other states knew about it. I had never heard of this. I didn't even know how to pronounce the word correctly. Then I got introduced to him, like this is amazing. I get back home and I can't find it anywhere. And it wasn't like it was like what am I do? Because you know, Miller High Life is more of my go to, But I just I did notice that there was no yingling on the shelves, and I thought maybe it's like, oh, maybe they're just not at this store or at this gas station wherever the case. I never really gave it a second thought. Then I start seeing billboards about it and it's like finally here and I'm like, wait, that was like a whole thing. They didn't sell it here for some reason. But yeah, yeah, they have it now.
Speaker 2: Shout out to America's oldest brewery, and I think it's in Pottsville, Pennsylvania or Pottersville or Pottsville something like.
Speaker 1: That sounds about right.
Speaker 2: One hundred percent straight cisgender. Alexandra said, I drink almost every day.
Speaker 1: I see no doubt, no doubt. Heiny nothing wrong with it. It got to unwind at the end of the day somehow, and not everybody has jobs where they can uh smoke the sacred herb. You know, some people get pissed tests at work, so you gotta do what you can. Nothing wrong with it, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I dude, Hot Sauce Jones said, is Q still a thing? We haven't really heard too much about it.
Speaker 1: You know, you really haven't ever since Trump got elected all of a sudden, like everybody was like, oh the cue twards, they're gonna say this and this and that. I haven't heard anything about it. But to be honest with you, I don't think Q saw doge come. I don't think anybody saw that coming. So it's like it's there's like way more information happening, so much faster than anybody can a keep up with or be predict and I mean, honestly, I've never I've never been one that can decipher these q drops and understand that this letter this way obviously means this and this and this colon in this place it's a delta, which means this and this.
Speaker 2: Like sure, yeah, all the colms. I never understood that kind of stuff, Like, I don't know, it couldn't be yeah, probably most likely. I want to believe. Whenever it first came out, I wanted to believe it was like the coolest thing ever. Whenever it first came out, I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 1: Let's go.
Speaker 2: And then you had like like the anonymous videos even before that, which were sick with the guy fox mask, and it was all, you know, like I believe that shit for a while.
Speaker 1: But that was a real hacktavism group. That was a real group of hackers that was really going in and doing things right. But then that had a whole faction split within them because they would like find a pedophile. So then you had half of the people that were like, yo, we need to bring this person to justice, we need to call the authorities. The other half was like, no, fuck the authorities and fuck the government that goes against everything we're doing here, and it's like, bro, we literally have a pedophile in our cross hairs, what do you expect us to do? And so it got crumbled under its own weight. And I mean, now you have groups that claim to be the Anonymous and all this stuff, but dude, at this point, it's it's just people with masks that are trying to make videos to go viral. I don't even know if the Anonymous Hacker group is even actually working anymore.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's it's hard to know. With you know, Internet, everybody's trying to just get shipped for clicks nowadays, and I don't know, there's a lot of you know, like misdirection with that kind of shit.
Speaker 1: The last Anonymous quote unquote video that dropped was a couple of months ago, as a matter of fact, when Trump took office, And if you watch it, it's literally like a fifteen second clip on repeat, and they just put in voice into it, and some were saying that was an AI voice the whole time, and it had nothing to do with anything. It was not from the original Anonymous group. It was just something that kind of went semi viral for a minute there and then poof nothing.
Speaker 2: Else we were anonymous how it always started.
Speaker 1: I always thought you were anonymous. We are everywhere expect us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, good shit. That was whenever YouTube was a lot less censored too. Thinking back, like you know that nowadays, that shit would probably be a little bit more censored. I would imagine or shadow band of some sort.
Speaker 1: I think they might be a portion of the reason why YouTube really started censoring things.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't doubt it.
Speaker 1: Like, I mean, they were able to let out that message, and they were able to see how viral it got, how quickly it did, and then they're like, wait a minute, we just can't let any information go out on this platform. No way. And I'm not saying it was strictly the the anonymous hacker group. I'm saying at least they they were within the conversation when they really started to put the put restrictions on things.
Speaker 2: Hot Sauce Jones, this is more of a question for you, Jacob. You know a lot about this geopolitical shit, said, are we gonna throw down with Iran?
Speaker 1: Iran would be so so unfortunate if that was to happen. Uh Ooh, I don't think so. I think it's a lot of talk and a lot of pomp, because all right, I know there's gonna be people to get mad at me for this one. Okay, just bear with me. Here. Let's look at how quickly we took over the nation of Iraq. Okay, and if you really break down the math on this, if that math still maths, we could take over the entire country of Iran within like it's like forty eight days, optimistically, like pessimistically, like you know, three months. We took over Iraq in like very an embarrassingly short amount of time. And it's not like, oh, the Iranian military, No, no, they're not, they're not. They're they're actually the laughing stock of the world military community. And it's yeah, they have the religious uh paramilitary faction, and they also have these bombs, and they're friends with these countries and yeah, I hear you. I get that all of it, one hundred percent. They don't want the smoke. They act like they want the smoke, they really don't. A clear example of that, as a matter of fact, would be whenever we started fucking up the Hoothies and the Houthis went to Iran and asked for more aid, and Iran was like, we have nothing to do with these people. That's not us, and they're not affiliated with us, even though they literally supplied the Hoothies with all their shit, they washed their hands at them. Then like two weeks later, was like, nah, Hoothies are kind of our boys. Below key about it though, No, like we're I don't think we're actually gonna throw down with Iran. If we did, it would be over so fast, so fast, it's it's embarrassing.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, there's the hot take there, which leads us into the next question, which will lead into a video that I had talked about earlier. As far as Trump and his certain ties and shit like that. Lor Carland said, does anyone know if the Jewish religion has an end time's prophecy? Just curious? Then Zombie said, I'd asked just Jewish? I think he left.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he did.
Speaker 2: But you would know a lot more about that, Jacob than I would.
Speaker 1: I don't know what the Jewish in time prophetic messages are. I'm gonna be honest with you. I know a fair amount about their religion and their practices, but I do not know if they have an actual end time thing, because their in time is more associated with the return of the Messiah. They don't believe that Jesus was the Messiah, right, They're still waiting on their Messiah to come. After that, there's like a new reign that would happen. There would be I don't know what has happens after that, per their culture and traditions. Gonna be honest with.
Speaker 2: You, I just searched it up and Doug Doug go says. Jewish prophecies about the end times, often referred to as the end of days or include the coming of the Messiah, the in gathering of the Jewish exiles, the rebuilding of the Temple in Jerusalem, and a climactic war known as the War of Gog and Magog. These events are believed to usher in a Messianic age characterized by peace, justice, and the recognition of God by all nations.
Speaker 1: But see, that's not end times, right, that's just like a new beginning for them. That the War of Gog and Magog. That would be the Ezekiel thirty eight and thirty nine war. If you're looking in the Bible and in the Jewish traditions, they also that's old Testaments, so they acknowledge Ezekiel. Well, it depends on which type of Jew, because some only take the first five books and they think that God stops speaking when Moses died. But that's a talk for another day. But yeah, that war, basically all the nations are going to descend on to Israel. They're Israel is gonna win. It's gonna be super crazy, super like a third of the people are gonna just like outright die, not up on Earth, a third of the attacking armies and they're gonna be buried in this valley, and it's gonna be a whole thing. But then that just ushers in the New Age. That's nothing about like the end of the world. So I don't know. I don't even know if the Jews have a end of world prophecy that they acknowledge. To be honest with you, I.
Speaker 2: Always believe the end of times and armageddon and apocalypse. They're kind of just always referring to maybe an end of an age, an end of a cycle, not necessarily like the world and all of its inhabitants are going to end. That's the way I look at it personally. Now, I mean, there absolutely could be some kind of fucking meteor or something that takes us out, or maybe the sun burns us up, as they say. But I think that most of the time when people are preferred or are referring to like apocalypse, could just be the end of a fucking age, like the Mayan calendar for example, that was just the end of an age, you know, And that's what brought us into I believe, is what's called the Caliyuga or something along those lines, which is just a new age, that's all. It's like whatever people talk about, are we the are we in the age of Pisces or in the Age of Aquarius. I mean, some people believe we're in the Age of Aquarius, some people believe we're in the Age of Pisces. But either way, at the end of those cycles comes a new age, at least from that perspective, I know.
Speaker 1: I think it depends on culture and religion, right, Like talking about Ragnarok, which would be a world ending type of situation, not a entire realm ending situation, but at least this planet would be gone.
Speaker 19: Uh.
Speaker 1: Zoroastrians, I believe think that the world's gonna burn up and like burn to a crisp and like it's eventually going to like be gone for good, but like, of course people's spirits would live on. But then you look at the Hindus and the vedicx and the Buddhists and they see a regenerative cycle type of situation. So I don't know. I think it really just depends on culture to culture and religion to religion, honestly.
Speaker 2: Okay, oh yes, that leads me to want to share this video now. And I'm not saying it's absolutely a thing. It just you know, makes me scratch my head a little bit and wonder. So there's let me try and pull it up here. I always like all the videos that I find interesting that I want to bring up for the live shows. I always send it to my Meta Mysteries Instagram so that I always have it. Where is it right here? So Jacob, give me a thumbs up if you'll be able to hear this, all right.
Speaker 17: We'll Trump converted to Judaism two years ago, according to White House official. There it is, that's his blog, he said. President Donald Trump converted to Judaism two years ago and joined Abad Lubovich Synagogue and York City, according to a high level White House official. Mister Goldberg says the story has allegedly been held by CNN's editors for months, but is due to be released within the next few days. David Elias Goldberg, a fellow at the Jewish Center of Anti Semitic Study, has also interviewed the White House source.
Speaker 4: According to the source, Trump was pushed by his daughter Ivanka and smolol Jared Krishner to join the faith. At first, Trump resisted, stating it would threaten his base of evangelical Christian voters. However, he had a change of heart and officially converted in early twenty seventeen. The ceremony was held in private and closely guarded for nearly two years. It appears the White House is prepared to slowly release this information, and by summer it is expected Trump will fully address is new faith in an evening televised news conference. He is clearly the most rove Israel president in the history of America. He's given Israel every single thing that they've wanted, and he's about to give them war with Iran.
Speaker 17: And so has he converted. So I want to show you one more article. This is Let me see if I can this Times of Israel. Yeah, the Times of Israel. This was published in March twenty second, twenty nineteen. This is the Times of Israel from the first Jewish president of the United States. That's not us saying that, that's Times of Israel, Times of what nation Israel. So the people in Israel, that's in English, making newspaper in Israel, and that's what they read that Donald Trump is the first Jewish president of the United States.
Speaker 1: And how did they qualify that? Rick?
Speaker 17: They gave a list of things that he did for Israel. First of one, of course, moving the embassy to Jerusalem, It's right, it's a big deal. Then recognizing Israeli's sovereignty over the Goal and Heights.
Speaker 2: Okay. So I did a little bit of research afterward, and I could not find anything about him converting to Judaism. This was a video actually from twenty nineteen. So I don't know if it's in secret, maybe it's fake news, maybe people are looking a little bit too deep into certain things. But it does make you like if that is true. Of course, Trump is not going to want to come out and say that, because he ran on the basis of like certain Christian morals, and you know, he says I believe he said at a certain point that Jesus is Lord and he's our savior and stuff like that. But I don't know, just with a lot of the Israeli ties, you know, people talk about how he's like very Zionist, and I know that a lot of people have different definitions as to what Zionism actually is. But anyway, what are your thoughts on that, Jacob.
Speaker 1: I'm actually reading an article from the Times of Israel as we speak, and no, it's it doesn't seem that he converted. He has dropped hints, and by hints, it's like little one liners that he has said about telling Palestine he means business, and if he was to convert to Judaism, that would be the ultimate sign to Palestine that he means business. But this entire thing it's reading, it is very clear that it's a skewed view, and I'm not saying that to besmirch it by any means. I have no idea of the h integrity of the Times of Israel as as a publication, but it seems like there's no actual credibility to say that Donald Trump has converted to Judaism. Now, his daughter Ivanka did convert to marry her husband because he's Jewish, and so like she did go through the conversion process, and she is seen as a Jewish woman these days, although I don't see her wearing a head covering very often, so it's more of the reformed jew rather than like the Hasidic or more orthodox versions, which I cool, don't care. I don't really see Trump doing that. I'm gonna be honest. If he does, then like, okay, that's very much out of left field. I feel like you could support Israel without going through the process of becoming a Jew. But I guess we'll see.
Speaker 2: As far as The Times of Israel, I went to that website that we go to from time to time that's called allsides dot com that basically, you know, you type in a news article or whatever, and it'll tell you if it's leaning this way or leaning that way, which is an awesome website, but it says that the all sides media bias rating is is that The Times of Israel is labeled as center, but it does say it says sources with an all sides media bias rating of center either do not show much predictable media bias, display a balance of articles with left and right biases, or equally balanced left and right perspectives. It says center doesn't mean better. A center media bias rating does not necessarily mean a source is totally unbiased, neutral, perfectly, perfectly reasonable, or credible, just as left and right don't necessarily mean extreme, wrong, unreasonable, or not credible. So I mean, I wanted to mention that, you know, like I mean, and what does far left and far right even mean in other countries? Like you hear about like in other countries, like oh this very liberal far right extremists in other countries, They're like, what the fuck does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, agreed, I don't I don't know. I'm looking up a couple of different things here. Everything that's saying. A one article says Trump and Biden both converted to Judaism, and then there's a fact checker right beneath it. That's like, No, Trump was raised Presbyterian and Biden is a very loud and proud Catholic. So like, that's I don't know, I feel.
Speaker 2: Like, remember, but what was that in his book? One of one of Trump's books said that he was right he had a Kabbala teacher.
Speaker 1: That's true.
Speaker 2: That's like, that's kind of strange.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm I'm definitely not taking away from I'm not saying he's like a good Christian man like I No, no, I still see him as the greaseball businessman from New York City, like one hundred percent. But h yeah, I'm looking here. It says breaking news and this is from the Jewish press. As a matter of fact, Donald Trump is currently in the process of converting to Judaism. According to their clan DestinE, conversion is being conducted. You know it's good and read a little bit more onto that one, because that's fascinating. A clandestine conversion for the class sir. All right, let me load it up. It's taken a minute to load for some reason. Come on, now, did.
Speaker 2: You ever delete all that shit off your computer and update it?
Speaker 1: I don't know what shit you're talking about, so I'm gonna go ahead and say no, probably not. Ah.
Speaker 2: Computers have this thing called storage, and if that fucking thing gets too full, then your computer is not going to function as it should. So you got the empty some of that shit out of.
Speaker 1: There, if you say so. I'm telling you, for somebody who works in this media place, I am so bad with tech it's like it's embarrassing. But yeah, it's not loading. Why the other one loaded immediately? The Jewish Press is that being repressed or the gypsies at fault?
Speaker 2: I think you're repressing it by not emptying out your storage personally loading.
Speaker 1: It's just taking for fucking ever. Here, what is it called?
Speaker 2: The Jewish Times?
Speaker 1: Jewish Press? And it's from March thirteenth of twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five, so I don't what's the title on it?
Speaker 1: Uh, breaking Perim Jesus uh p U r I M S p I E L perim spiel news President Trump undergoing dot dot dot dot com.
Speaker 2: Let's see if we can find that article. Uh when was it posted? March thirteenth, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: That's the one.
Speaker 2: Look at that. No proper storage, I mean, it just flows so fucking well, it's incredible.
Speaker 1: Uh while you're where you are and where I am where I am. Okay, this is why.
Speaker 2: I'll watch it load slow on my.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you that sh it's being repressed. Talk all that shit about my storage. I got plenty of space.
Speaker 2: I don't know, my bitch, how about that? Yeah, it's not even loading?
Speaker 1: What but for what for?
Speaker 9: Why?
Speaker 2: Yeah? It just says a source in the White House has revealed that the President of the United States, Donald Trump, is currently in the process of converting Oh you read that, converting the Judaism.
Speaker 1: Like, who's the source? You know what I mean? Is this some secret service agent that's like once to remain anonymous, but it's totally like trying to stir the pot or some shit. Or is this somebody who actually has seen him go through the conversion. It's not like a quick and easy thing, by the way, like it that takes time. There's a whole process to it, Like it takes It's all right. I remember, I've even brought him up before. When I was in the Marines, we had judoc right. He was a born and raised Southern Baptist boy who decided to marry a Jewish woman. But before he could marry her, he had to go through the process of becoming a Jew. It took him years and then she fucking left his ass, which I fucking hate that because he was a great guy. But my point is like, yeah, that's it's not like a oh yep, I decide I want to be Jewish today and I'm just gonna go to a Templar Synagogue, and it's just gonna work out for me like new new, new new bro.
Speaker 2: It's taken forever to upload on Chrome Duck Duck go, and Safari starting to not going to something. I think this is some shadow band type shit shadow. Doesn't that lead a little bit more credence to it?
Speaker 3: Though?
Speaker 2: In a way?
Speaker 1: No, if anything that tells me it's not real, because if that was true, that would be everywhere.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean Trump is in the White House now, you never know what kind of pool he has in the in the internet industry.
Speaker 1: Oh no, But I'm just saying, if there was even a chrumb a shred of truth to that, the liberal media would be blasting it everywhere to even show thicker ties to Israel, just to shit on Trump.
Speaker 2: There's always that chance. I still, I still like to give it a somewhat of a chance that this is all one big scheme and that they've all been in on this all together, like there is scheme. I agree, No, but there's a chance. I'm saying even farther than that, I think that the media, the right, the left, and everybody in between could potentially be you know, think about it, like, all right, so you have the liberal media that is always talking shit on Trump, which ultimately helped him get elected. So like they are I mean, yeah, there's there's definitely a possibility that they were genuine in their hate for Trump. But what if they knew how the people would react if you were slandering this person so much? I don't know. I just think that if you have let's just say that they've had Ai for the longest time, maybe this wasn't fucking AI plot in order to get him voted in. Like, I think that there's a possibility that they knew that they had that the playbook had to go out this way in order for Trump to get in office. There's it's it's it's possible, right.
Speaker 1: I hear you. But what all just hear him? Hear me out now. He made a mention that if it was possible for him to run for a third term, he would, Okay, he made one comment. That's all. I could pull up thirty different articles saying Trump's trying to change the laws to run for a third term. Right now, If there was anything about him having that type of being in bed with Israel, about him converting to Judaism, if there was even a slight bit of something, every liberal media outlet would be blasting it.
Speaker 2: Let me ask you, though, Let's say I don't know.
Speaker 1: The same liberals that are all free Palestine and shit. If there was a way to prove that type of connection, bro.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But I still look at the whole board as if it's some kind of chessboard, and you're always gonna pit. You're always gonna pit the black team versus the white team on a chessboard. That's just how it is, right, And these are some of the pieces on the chessboard. Maybe the left is, you know, a chess piece, the right is a chess piece. Then you got all these different pawns, and that's the media maybe, right, Like, is it possible that somebody is even above that and controlling the entire narrative, swaying it from one side to the other as the pendulum usually does, right? Like, what if they had the forethought to be so creative in just bashing this guy so much to where he's turned into a fucking martyr and they knew that that would cause him to possibly be elected. I think about this kind of shit like all day. I always trying to I'm always trying to, you know, get inside the minds of the people who are actually in control. I'm not talking about presidents. I'm not talking about governments. I'm talking about the big motherfuckers that you never hear about. Right, Maybe some people want to call it the Illuminati, Maybe some people want to call it the reptilians, whatever the case may be. Like, we know that a version of something like that absolutely exists, right, And is it impossible that they knew that this would happen? And this is how they get this guy in office? And let me think, let me ask you this question. Let's say twenty twenty eight rolls around and the Democratic nominee is Michelle Obama. Oh my god, pothetically the Democratic nominee is Michelle Obama and Trump gets accepted to run for a third term. Who you're voting for?
Speaker 1: I would probably vote for a third candidate if possible.
Speaker 2: You know the ways to pick though their candidates have never won, they never will win. Probably.
Speaker 1: I believe in voting with my morals, not voting with the crowd me personally.
Speaker 2: Who do you think is most likely to win in that scenario? Realistically, Johnnie T you gotta question him?
Speaker 1: Then I'm gonna question question, what.
Speaker 2: Like, if Donald Trump wins a third term.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, if he runs for a third term, then you have to understand, he just shot on our constitution. He's shipped on all legal precedents, all of that. And at that point, I don't know if he would actually win. I mean, I think as against Michelle Obama, Yeah, now he would win that. But if he was to do that and rewrite the laws to allow him to do that, then he's no better than Putin, He's no better than g He's no better than Kim Jong. He's he's right alongside those dudes. And now we have even bigger problems to worry about.
Speaker 2: What if it's an even softer softball and they run out Kamala again.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, that would be I would laugh. That would be hilarious.
Speaker 2: And what and what what happen is is that they would come up with a perfectly logic goal explanation as to why Trump needs to be in there a third term, right, and everybody's gonna get on board. And Trump's like, look, if you don't elect me for this third time, this is the last time you ever have to vote for me. Maybe he says it again, something along those lines. The last time you ever have to vote for me, because I already know their game plan, and their plan is to start World War three. They're gonna release all these diseases and you know, hell is gonna freeze over whatever the case may be. Like, it's going to be a lot of fear factor type shit. If he is trying to indeed run for a third term. I think that a lot of people are gonna agree with that, and probably rightfully so. I mean, you know, you see all the good things that Trump has been able to do every time he's been in office. It's always been a much more stable economy, much more stable housing market, people are getting paid more, the you know, the he's he's draining the swamp, and you love to see that. All these positive things, right, and maybe maybe he even entices everybody. By the end of his term he completely abolishes the IRA. Everybody is going to love that. There's not going to be a single motherfucker out there that is like, no, we need the irs back, right, And so you get everybody on board, you build that wall for Mexico, and you do all these good things. And maybe there's I don't know, like the the options are limitless as to what he can do. And I think he's already proven that in the first three months, four months whenever he's been in office. Give four more years of that or three and a half more years of that. I mean, it's going to it's gonna be like if he was to run again, it would be an absolute landslide because all the people that were naysayers would now be on board. They would have no option to You have to love what he is. He's going to bring out and so if everything is that good and then they roll out Kamala, I don't think she's getting a lot of votes.
Speaker 1: There's no way they would use Kamala again. That was a very very hastily done and very poorly planned line of thinking, honestly, and I think they did it on purpose. They they knew that it was lost the second he got shot and stood up and raised his fist and that whole iconic picture made its way. That was it. He won, and they knew that. So at that point it didn't matter. They'll let the drunk ant go talk about it. But for him to go for a third term, dude, that would go again so many things. I don't think he would. I don't know. I mean, I don't know. I can't honestly say if he would get elected or not. Because his term is still young, you know what I mean. He has a lot of time to fuck things up. He has a lot of time to get a lot of things right too. And maybe you're right, maybe a Bolls the irs maybe do all these things. But I could possibly see his son running, sure and make like a Trump dynasty in DC something along those lines.
Speaker 2: Sure, Eric Trump or Don June Well, probably more likely Don Junior, I would imagine.
Speaker 1: I would think Don Junior for now, But I mean, wait till his his the youngest boy gets old enough, baron, you know what I mean, Wait till he gets old enough. And like I'm just saying, there's a real possibility for hear me out now. The first female president very well could be Ivanka.
Speaker 7: Mmmm.
Speaker 1: See what I'm saying. Would it be better for him to kind of be the puppet master behind the scenes, controlling the chessboards and keep everything above board as far as the legality of it goes, or would it be easier for him to try to change the laws and change the rules and he himself or on the third term I see different things playing out.
Speaker 2: That's just me Merlin with your wizarding thoughts over there, sir, What are your thoughts on this whole situation.
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 21: For one, with the whole Trump converting, Like that's gotta be a move, because what does the world do if it thinks the world's largest religion is coming to an end? Riscomy crashes, Christians think the world is going to an end. Everything's fucked like that's just horrible, horrible on every front.
Speaker 17: And then.
Speaker 2: No, I agree, you probably don't want to come out in the open and say that you're that you're that Jewish, that Jewish convert, and because it would almost be I kind of look at it like this, could it be if he was so openly Jewish? And I'm not, I don't even know. Would the Antichrist be a Jewish or a jew doesn't even matter what kind of religion.
Speaker 1: If I'm not mistaken, he's supposed to be of like Assyrian descent, and that's not even like absolute. I think it's like an optimistic he's supposed to be pale complexed. Now, yeah, well, the Antichrist, it doesn't say.
Speaker 8: I thought you was supposed to come from the tribe of Dan, the exiled tribe.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. The exile tribe could be anywhere on Earth. Right. There's an argument to say that the exit tribe made their way south and they're in Ethiopia. There's an argument to say that the Japanese are the exiled tribe. There's an argument to say the Native Americans are the exiled tribe of Dan. I've heard so many different stories and possibilities of who the tribe of Dan has become in today's world. So, I mean, I don't know.
Speaker 3: Jesus the Womans believe that the natives or oh the lot that Jesus came to them.
Speaker 1: Right, there's so many different lines of thinking. It doesn't the parentage of the Antichrist, I don't think is that important. It's more of what he does, the position he rises to, and the act that he actually commits when the time comes. And I'm not speaking of some sort of a religious authority on this one. But I could be wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh, we may have stumbled across something here because I just typed in, will the Antichrist be Jewish religion not nationality? But this is from the Bible hub dot com, and it says the Antichrist will be a though his connections, his governmental position, his fear of dominion will by no means confine him to the Israeli I Dish people. It should, however, be pointed out, that there is no express declaration of scripture which says in so many words that this daring rebel will be a Jew. Nevertheless, the hints given are so plain, the conclusions which must be drawn from certain statements of Holy writ are so obvious, and the requirements of the case are so inevitable that we are forced to believe that he must be a Jew. To these hints, conclusions, and requirements we now turn. So then it brings up like.
Speaker 1: It says for sure he will be even though it's not written. There's a lot of hints. Sammy, I could be wrong. Maybe he absolutely will be a Jewish dude born and raised in Israelite. I don't know, but not believe. Though.
Speaker 2: That's weird that they would just outright come out and say that. And then I saw even like on the Doug Doug go Ai, it says the Antichrist is often believed to be a Jew by blood, as some interpretations of biblical text suggest that he will be or he will come from the Jewish people. However, he is also described as a deceiver who will falsely present himself as the Jewish Messiah, which not that crazy because we've seen articles and there are certain people believe that he absolutely is the coming Messiah, like we've we've heard about that from Brandon krohll sources, maybe a little sketchy whatever. I don't I'm not too familiar about. Like what's a good, you know, logical newspaper out of Israel. I don't know what's good what's bad? Like are we talking about like is is that like a New York Times type of article or are we talking about like some bullshit have.
Speaker 1: Lloyd Or is it like a reputable news source. I see what you're saying. But I mean, all right, even that argument Jewish by blood, you realize that pretty much most people on earth have a one and thirty two chance of being of Jewish descent, right at least like one percent in their body. So I mean, I don't know, maybe he will be one hundred percent. Maybe it would just be his dad's side. Maybe I don't know.
Speaker 2: Oh, just even PBS got in on the action and it says, uh uh, where is the part that I was just reading. I hate whenever it's like you go click on an article and it shows a sentence and then you can't find that sentence on the article. Mm, but it says uh. PBS says that one is that Antichrist will be born a Jew. The other is the other one is that no, he won't be a Jew, he will be born out of the church. He may convert the Jews briefly to himself, but many also believe that and then it stops. So I thought that was going to be interesting. But yeah, Antichrist from the tribe of Dan, the ethnicity of the Antichrist from scholars crossing. We ain't got time to read all that bullshit. But uh, Joel, what are your thoughts on this, sir?
Speaker 22: Honestly, that's something that I've always thought, like, if that was the devil, what a what kind of a bigger like slap in the face to God would it be to make the anti Antichrist Jewish?
Speaker 13: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Very possibly, I mean you would look if you're coming on, I mean, it would make sense just hypothetically here that the Antichrist would at least present himself as a Jew. Right, because you're said to be the coming Messiah, you're trying to convince everybody that you're a messiah. Nobody's going to believe that you're a Messiah if you're living in you know, Ethiopia or some shit like that. Right, Like, you would believe that this guy represents your people, hence you would claim him to be your messiah. Right because a lot of people are going to be deceived that he's going to be the Messiah. It would only make sense that the majority of people, not saying that he would be Jewish, but maybe the majority of the people would believe that he is Jewish or that he has converted, or that he does have those same kind of old Abrahamic beliefs. And you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: As far as that goes him being the false Messiah, and if the Jewish people were to see him as such, he would have to be Jewish by blood because they they take a lot of they see it as very important your lineage, your genealogy. Right, So if your boy, whoever the Antichrist is, is a convert, there's no way that the vast majority of the Jewish people or Israeli or whatever are going to follow a convert as the Messiah that I have a very hard time seeing that I could see somebody who was born from them in some way, shape or form, they could more look get along when follow into that line of thinking. But if nothing else, that kind of furthers the point that if Trump is converting to Judaism, then he's certainly not the Antichrist.
Speaker 22: Thinking about it from the devil's point of view, if you're the devil, you would right to do the most you can to blaspheme anything in regards to the scriptures, including making the anti Christ one of God's chosen people.
Speaker 1: You know, no, I hear you one hundred percent. Bro. I don't think you're very far off base, to be honest.
Speaker 2: Huh. You know what, I don't know why the Jews wouldn't see Jesus as the Antichrist. If they believed that he was not the real Messiah, then.
Speaker 1: They saw him as a heretic and a false prophet. But they're not not the Antichrist, they don't. The Antichrist is not something that's in their literature. The Antichrist is in Christian literature. Oh okay, So and Also they are waiting for their Messiah, not the anti Messiah, you know what I mean As what I'm saying, the Book of Revelations and all these things. That's strictly they only look at the Old Testament, and not even all of the Old Testament. They have other they have other books and other scriptures and other documents that they also hold true like alongside the Old Testament. But it's not you know. And also again depends on which type of jew we're talking about here. There are some that only acknowledge the first five books the Torah to be the all encompassing and literally God stopped talking when Moses died. They still hold true to that to this day. There are those that believe that like with that, you take out all of it, the Song of David, you take away all these other great scriptures and great books and great they So it's it really depends on which sect and which beliefs we're talking about here. But as far as their Messiah coming as the Savior, they would not follow a convert I have a very hard time seeing that. It would have to be somebody who can prove their lineage. And that's the thing. Even if we are the tribe of Dan. They would not follow somebody who claimed to be from the tribe of Dan because they all believe that the tribe of Dan are to be exiled for all eternity until the final days, which they don't even necessarily believe in a final day type situation.
Speaker 2: So I fuck, I have an interesting article, but first I want to get to Stephanie. What you got there, steph what's your input on this situation?
Speaker 23: There's more of a question, just kind of curious about what common Christians view the gathering of the Twelve Tribes like looks like because within Mormonism, when you get to like adulthood, you go through what's called like a patriarchal blessing, which your lineage is kind of bestowed upon you, like you're told what tribe you're from. And there's somewhat of a debate within Mormonism because some people believe that we've already gathered the twelve tribes, if that makes sense, Like the Gospel was supposed to be preached to all the land. But like when I was a missionary, this is super embarrassing, but I was a missionary, I always thought that it was already preached to all the land because I know I taught people and talk to people from the Middle East, like Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, which you know, Mormon missionaries are not you know, in the Middle East or anything like that, right, And so some people theorize within Mormonism that the Gospel of Jesus Christ has been preached to every land. But there's also people within the religion that thinks that it hasn't because you have to have missionaries and temples and like the fullness of the quote unquote gospel. So I'm just kind of curious of how other people outside that you know, that paradigm. I think the gathering of the twelve twelve tribes is being done.
Speaker 1: So I can say that the word of Jesus Christ has not been preached to all of the land. There is absolutely uncontacted tribes in certain areas of the Amazon that have never heard the good word.
Speaker 2: I was going to say, there's like cargo cults and ship out there still.
Speaker 1: Right, one hundred percent, right, But I mean even within the realm of giving a little bit of credence here, a little bit of you know, a little bit of some gray area with it. I hear you. It's gonna be very difficult for the tribe of Dan to prove that they are the tribe of Dan, because they were quote unquote lost to the winds, right, and there's so many different theories as to where they ended up and who they are today and all these things. I don't actually know what that's gonna look like when the time comes, honestly. But that's another thing that I personally look at as not to go on some sort of a Christian tangent here, but hear me out as the Bible calls us to be watchmen on the wall right for the end times. That is one of those signs whenever we are saying or or we're hearing about some group that has been proven to be of Jewish descent and like, oh man, where have they been this whole time? Oh, they're one of the lost tribes and this and this, it's like, hmm, that's interesting to me. And now was it Ethiopia, No, there's somewhere in Africa, Zimbabwe, Zambia. I don't know where they actually tested the blood. And half of the tribe does have direct Jewish descent. Right now, some are saying that that is Levite blood, not Dan blood. And that's the thing, how we even know what kind of character traits the tribe of Dan's Blood would have within it. So I honestly don't know how that's gonna look or what that's gonna look like when the time comes. But it's it's very interesting to see how it's all playing out and how it's progressing. But that's also why I'm not too concerned with the end times being upon us at this moment. I know that the end is nigh seems to be a going trend and has been for the past, you know, two millennia, but uh yeah, we still have a few things that need to happen first in my own study, and these things haven't happened just yet, so I think we're still okay to chill for a little bit. But I mean, things can happen and change so fast. Who fucking knows, But I don't know. I don't know how the they're gonna even find out and truthfully say that that would be the lost tribe making their way back to the Promised Land.
Speaker 23: Do you think that potentially? Is that what ancestry dot com or twenty three in me is all about, is you know, genetically testing for the Twelve tribes to return.
Speaker 1: I could see that for sure, But aren't those both owned by the Mormon Church? Oh yo, Yeah, so I mean it's very possible. It's it's extremely possible. Yeah, but I mean it's not like everybody on earth is getting that done. More people are by the day, that's for sure. But I mean the Lost Tribe of Da, I don't believe they ended up in America. I could be so wrong. I could be so wrong, and in actuality they are the ancient Mayans or something to that degree. I don't know, but I just I have a hard time seeing it. I see it possibly like maybe even the Japanese potentially be that group, or the Chinese or the people in super super South Africa, liked the Zulu tribe could be the Lost Tribe of Dan. Who knows. But if that does happen, and if enough people from around the world start getting their DNA tested to find some sort of a correlation between them and the other tribes. But that's the other thing too. Most people that are Jewish have no idea what tribe they actually just like come from the ones that are of the tribe of Levi. They can test that. That's why they're training Levite priests right now in the art of sacrifices and all these things. But it's like all the twelve tribes, I think they can only test for like I think three of them maybe, SA mean, at that point, we're going off of a mutation, off of a mutation, possibly off of another mutation to even prove that X group of people would be the tribe of Dan. So I honestly have no idea, but you may be onto something here. Stuff really well.
Speaker 23: One of the things I always found interesting is like even with a certain family, like I know somebody who like they were from they were declared, like the the tribe of Judah, but their siblings were Ephraim I think, which the birthright was given to Jacob if I remember right. Yeah, So even within like a certain family, you might have multiple lineages like declared. It's just it's all really really interesting. And I just like the perspectives outside the you know what I was taught growing up, No.
Speaker 1: II one hundred percent hear that. And I mean that's the other thing too. If we're gonna get real technical here, at what point do we acknowledge that most of the Arab world probably has some sort of that descent within them, right, Like, think about this, The Moabites were the descendants of Lot's daughters, right, the Samaritans. Yeah, the Samaritans were also descendants of Jacob, if I'm not mistaken. So it's like all these tribes that later became these people who later beca these people who later became these people. If we are really gonna start splitting hairs here, at what point do we say these are and are not the DNA strands we're looking for. I don't I don't know. I don't know. I'm not I'm not the most well versed in genetics and DNA and all that and how it works and how you can find these connections. I'm sure that they can. I just man, I don't know. I don't think that we have to worry about that at this exact point in time. But I also don't think we need to worry about Trump converting to Judaism either.
Speaker 2: That's just me old your horses there, sir. I found an article, uh oh, this is by Israel hailm dot com. This is an article from twenty twenty, but it says Fred and Donald Trump's Jewish connection. So, Fred Trump, I think was his dad or his grandfather one of them. So in the nineteen fifties, Fred Trump, the President's late father, Okay, there we go, donated the plot of land where the Beach Hayven Jewish Center was built in Brooklyn and contributed towards its construction. He affectionately referred to Rabbi Israel Wagner, who approached the elder Trump for help, as my rabbi. Okay, that's kind of strange, it says. Over the past few days, a story has spread in Jewish American circles about the roots of the Trump's family ties to New York City's religious Jews. According to the story, Rabbi Israel Wagner, a Holocaust survivor, began organizing prayer minions in the underground parking garage in the apartment building he lived in Brooklyn, which was built in nineteen fifty and mostly housed fellow survivors. As the years passed, these minions expanded exponentially. Having only heard about their landlord, mister Fred Trump by name, Rabbi Wagner set out to meet him in the hopes that mister Trump would assist them in establishing a new facility as a Jewish community center. Right. It says from the first meeting, a deep friendship sparked between mister Trump, a Lutheran land developer, and Rabbi Wagner, a Polish Jew. Their mutual love, respect, and friendship only deepened over the next forty eight years. Forty eight years, mister Fred Trump donated the plot of land where the synagogue was built and contributed towards the construction. He then attended the dinner every year and generously donated to the Beechaven Jewish Center. He affectionately referred to Rabbi Wagner as my Rabbi at their yearly meetings. The message he goes on it says the apartment owner continued giving financial assistance to the synagogue over the years. He was a Christian person who instilled his respect for Jews and his fourteen year old son, a wild and adventurous boy. Today, the rabbi son clearly remembers seeing the boy at the laundromat while he and his friends were praying the Secariot morning prayer. The building owner taught his son the importance of responsibility. His name was Fred Trump and the boy's name was Donald Trump. As we all know the son learned from his father how to be a faithful supporter of Israel and a generous friend of the Jews. Attached to the fascinating story of a photograph from nineteen fifty six which shows the president's father at the synagogue synagogue's cornerstone laying ceremony. A confident or a confidant of President Trump confirmed the story to Israel Heyem, which is this article. It says, although Trump is broadly accused by leftist circles in the US of being anti Semitic, it appears that even in his childhood, he was raised with an affinity toward the Jews. As a reminder, many years later, Trump's daughter Ivanka converted to Judaism and accordance with Jewish law. The President himself has boasted on multiple occasions about my Jewish grandchildren. So I don't know, it's not that crazy, Like you could see a possible, even a cunt hair of a connection here.
Speaker 1: Right. So his daddy was a Lutheran and he is a Presbyterian. Remind the fact that Martin Luther himself hated Jewish people. He even wrote a whole book about it. And so this dude donated land to a Holocaust survivor who was looking to have a place for him and his people to worship in New York City, And that's all right.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean he helped with build the synagogue, right, he was friends. He was friends with the rabbi for forty eight years. He called him my rabbi. I'm sorry, like, I mean, you're a Christian, Jacob, I mean, would you ever call a rabbi your rabbi? Is that enjoy? Is that more of like a friendly gesture?
Speaker 1: I mean, I'm not Catholic, but I have, like if I had a priest that was like a really a trusted person that I could say it's like, yeah, that's my priest. I have preachers that I acknowledge you be like my preachers. I wouldn't say that about a rabbi, honestly.
Speaker 9: Sure.
Speaker 2: But we're talking about different religions now. I know, Catholicism and Christianity they I mean pretty close. It's they're not like Christianity and Jewish and jude Right.
Speaker 1: So let's say, hypothetically, as a Christian, let's say I'll take a page out of your book here. Let's say that I met a guru that while I may have different religious views than him and all these things. He is a very wise and insightful guy, and I looked to him for guidance in certain things. I would possibly say, yeah, that's my Guru. That doesn't mean that I'm Hindu, but like I could say, like, yeah, he's a spiritual advisor and a wise man, and I seek his counsel from time to time. I could see a world where that's true.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I think that the a better correlation would be what are they.
Speaker 3: Called in.
Speaker 2: With the Muslims the mom Like, would you say, like, if you became friends with the mom, would you ever say that's my e mom?
Speaker 1: Well no, but it's strange, right, But Islam and Christianity have kind of been at odge with each other for a few millennia. It's it's not exactly the same.
Speaker 2: I mean, they both leave in you know, the Old Testament right.
Speaker 1: Sure to a point.
Speaker 2: And you could make an argument that I don't know, I don't know enough about this, but I'm just saying that that would be as much of a while factor, way more so than the whole guru thing, because I mean, everybody is getting into the whole guru and shaman kind of thing that's not necessarily like a religious divide as much as a Christian and a Jew, so much so that you're calling somebody, you know, your rabbi. I don't know, I'm maybe I'm just looking too deep into it.
Speaker 1: Well, no, I mean I see what you're saying. If I was a Native American shaman, like a legitimate shaman, right, not somebody who like just is the the plug who's handing everybody the psychedelics and like, oh that's my shaman. No, no, no, I mean like an actual spiritual shaman medicine man. Yeah, right. And if I was to say, like, oh, yeah, that's my shaman, Like I may not believe in the story of the of whatever they believe as far as their tribal beliefs go. But if he was somebody that, like I saw as a guide in some way, sure I could see that one hundred percent. But because it's a rab line, because it's Israel, it's jokes, it's always the joe. See. That's that's what I'm saying. Is it really that crazy or is it becoming and it's being put out to be that crazy?
Speaker 2: Well, I just I didn't know that Trump's ties to you know, Judaism stem back from even his childhood, his dad. You know, like that's I don't know, like I'm I'm just I'm like I said, maybe I'm just drawing its strings here. Maybe that's maybe that's all it is. I don't know, but I think that if you're really trying to find it, you got to do a little bit of deep research like that and maybe start connecting certain things like Maddie Ice on the corkboard, right, like, well, his dad was, you know, called him my rabbi, and you know, now he has a Jewish daughter, and you know, there's Jared Kushner. There's that whole connection, and then there's turning, uh what is it turning, turning Israel into a jew state or whatever? Right, Like, there's been a lot of like strange things going on, and maybe maybe he's just kind. Maybe he just believes that these are nice people. Maybe he just wants to treat them right. You know, you treat others right, they'll usually reciprocate that behavior. That could be what's going on here.
Speaker 1: I just think that his dad, who is also a real estate developer and like a building mogul, and all of these things. Donnie t didn't just like start that on his own. His dad kind of did that as well. It doesn't sound crazy to me that he would donate the land to a literal Holocaust survivor to set up shop in some way, shape or form, if anything. I see that as a massive pr ploy.
Speaker 2: Maybe, But is it a pr ploy to remain friends with somebody for forty eight years? I mean, personally, if that's a long con if that's the game, Oh no, I'm saying, like a Holocaust survivor, if you had the opportunity to have that person be like a homeboy of yours, oh absolutely, I would, no doubt, I guess. So, Joelle, what are your thoughts there, sir?
Speaker 22: I was just gonna say, it's kind of like saying like Christian saying, oh yeah, yeah, that's my Satanic priest from the temple to set there.
Speaker 2: You go. That's I was talking about extreme level like that.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, but that's okay, So a Christian saying that about a Satanic temple. Again, these are enemies. These are at odds with each other. I don't believe the Jews and Christians should be enemies or at odds with each other.
Speaker 2: I mean ask a lot. We've seen videos about like there are certain maybe extreme sectors of the Jews that like they want Christians dead, like they believe that they are dragging God's name through the mud, they believe that they are blaspheming with this religion. There is there are those people, and.
Speaker 1: I've met tons of Christians who feel that exact same way about the Jews.
Speaker 2: Okay, so it's.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily kombai fucking yeah no, But again, these are small sex. This is not the entirety. These are the margins.
Speaker 2: Well, usually it's the one percent that tends to push the needle, wouldn't you say, I mean, look at it in politics, like we look at you know, we see all the extreme left people and we just identify, well, that's the entire Liberal party. I mean not we, but you know people look at it that way that all, well, they're pushing these extreme id you know, liberal views and you know, uh, transgender story time and all this weird shit and you know, like uh dick hiding underwear and Target stores for little boys and like weird shit like that.
Speaker 1: Right, Like you're about to prove my point for me. The media will tell you that that's the case, and that's not true. The media will tell you that, like, oh, the Jews hate the Christians. Most of them don't care.
Speaker 2: Does the media not have some sway as far as creating opinions in the minds of the majority.
Speaker 1: The media is not the one percent. The media blasts the one percent to make it look like it's bigger than it is, but it's still just one percent.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I mean, it's it's up for interpretation. Well, uh, I think we'll stop it right there. Cult members, let us know what you think about this kind of stuff if you want to be able to join us next time or every future time, because we're doing this till fucking death, baby, and I mean and even beyond death. We're going to hand it down to our kids and they will carry on the cult of conspiracy. That's just the way the blood runs deep. We're talking about blood ties rate here. Forget all these all these weird like, uh, what are they called?
Speaker 1: Fuck?
Speaker 2: The blood donating places like uh, I can't think of what the fuck they're called? Now where you you send your bood samples in? Yeah, we talk about it, but anyway, it's not like that. It's this is could member. It's like, it's just good shit over here, so we're not gonna get too crazy cult like anyway. If you want to be able to join us on these kind of conversations moving forward, the best play to be able to do that is to go to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link, of course, is down in the show notes. Over there. You get completely commercial free episodes.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: You get the shows at this point damn near a week in advance and uh and it's the best way to be able to support us, and he sign up. If you sign up for the third Die all the Way Open tire, then you will have access uh to join us every Tuesday night. I was thinking of ancestry I could in twenty three and meters For some reason, it was just a total fucking blockage in my mind. But it's midnight over here, and the uh, the midnight Oil is seeming to come to a fucking simmer at this point. But yeah, if you wanna support us in that way, that would be the best way to be able to support the show. Spirit Animal, go ahead, sir, dude.
Speaker 3: Night chesse you pull aware of you are and blessed be the chaos much from Creek boardson freaking tacts with the PI acts.
Speaker 2: Fucking right, Sam, always something new, Uh, Jacob your send.
Speaker 1: Off, sir uh. First off, if you would like to get your start in the buying and selling of gold and silver bullying, then go check out ccsilver dot com link in the description below. That is the best place to get started. When you fill it out. Our boy Wade Clark is gonna hit you Wayne. Excuse me I said, Wade. Wayne Clark is gonna hit you up. He is our home boy. He is a great source and he will be able to help you get started in this. It is a very wise investment opportunity, enough for your entire nest egg, but diversifying this is one way to do it. These things do not lose value. That's just a proven fact throughout human history. So cocsilver dot com linked in the description below, but also another way to support the show would be too please at this time, Hit the five stars, hit the shares of licens, card to comment, lable, postly reviewed shares, a differends and family sharffess everywhere. Here's to do the more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could then become potential cult members like urst you fine ladies and gentlemen, why are you ready to go check out Meta Mysteries Jonathan's other show and give them all the same five star reviews and the positivity and the comments and the things and the stuff. Come check out Cajun Knight, Come check out both of our patriots individual if you would like to join us for our Wednesday night lives that we do and we thank everybody for everybody's already gone and done. So.
Speaker 2: Also just want to give a major shout out to all of the other shows that are in this Cult of Conspiracy network if you've if you've been noticing, we have a bunch of other shows that are also posting on this platform. We're turning it into a beautiful web of just people coming together and you know, different types of conspiracies, different perspectives, everything all encompassed there. So we have Josh Monday posting on Wednesdays and Sundays for the Wednesday service and the Sunday service. If you get down with the Christian flat earther kind of ideology, which is great even if you're not a flat earther. Josh Monday one of the nicest people you over hear even speak. I mean, just an absolute gem of a man. We also have the Cosmic Peach and Strange Brew that posts on Saturdays. So yeah, I mean there's just always something going on. And newly we have two new shows. We have a Deplorable Cult Nation, which is deplorable Janet shout out to her. She's posting her shows on here every Tuesday. And my other show, Meta Mysteries. If you're interested in the you know that kind of Some people say woo woo, some people say spiritual, some people say all different kinds of things. I get a lot of hate and a lot of love from all different directions for that show. Some people say I'm blasphemous. Some people say I'm opening up third eyes. It's up to you to determine. Give it a listen. I'm posting the Meta Mysteries episodes on Mondays and Fridays on the Cult of Conspiracy audio platform, And who am I forgetting? I feel like there's somebody else.
Speaker 1: We have more coming. We have more coming everybody.
Speaker 2: Of course, there's the Cajun Night that posts on Thursdays. Absolutely, yeah, come check out all of the different shows. Everybody's different perspective. These are all people that we love and trust and we care for, and we do believe that they put out really good work. There's just not enough hours in the day for us to be able to put out fourteen fucking episodes a week, so we bring on people who are trying to open up the third eyes of the world in their own way. So yeah, definitely come check them out. But yeah, I guess Jacob, you have anything else?
Speaker 1: Nah, brother, I think that's good. I want to thank everybody for joining us on this live as we do every Tuesday. This is a cult family, right next. Jonathan and I always say we are not cult leaders here, we are but humble members just like the rest of everybody here in attendance and everybody listening to it the following day listen. Please, if you would like to join this Jonathan said it earlier, I will reiterate, come check us out on Patreon. The link is in the description below. It is the best way to support the show. It is also the only place to get completely commocial for listening, and we appreciate everybody who has gone and done so I'm telling you everybody's like, man, I wish I would post the videos. I wish yo come on Patreon. We know the ads are crazy, we know the commercial suck. We get it. I listened to them when I listen to other shows. This is the only way to get it commercial free, to see the videos, to see all the content that we share, the articles, the videos, the things and the stuff. So I look forward to seeing even more faces in these live events every Tuesday night as we move.
Speaker 2: Forward, and the spiritual spirit Animal has a final final message.
Speaker 3: Here go ahead, sir, oh, I was gonna try to touch y'all off a buckets plus a second oh word.
Speaker 2: All right, well we'll wrap it upright there. And with that being said, this was another beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy.
Speaker 1: And I named Jonathan Jack.
Speaker 2: And there's one very important make sure the vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 1: Oh better off that far, Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex? The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Amaieve is offering fifty percent of just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority, plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code Cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult