Speaker 1: Thank you for tuning in. Ladies and gentlemen, you're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and tonight I'm joined by a very special guest. Now I didn't tell her I do this or say this, but what I will say is I have a huge OCD hard on right now. My dick is so hard in the OCD sense because you come across so many performers and you go and on Twitter they're here, and on OnlyFans they're on this different one, and on this there's something different. Ladies and gentlemen across all social media. Okay, that's why the OCD portion of my dick is so extremely hard. Right now. You go to look for this girl, You're gonna find her. All you have to do is search eve E E Graves ev Graves on Twitter, TikTok and most importantly, where I want to push people and where we always want to push people, the fans. Make sure you're checking it out, make sure you're supporting small, independent performers or we're the largest in the industry. Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Evie Graves. Evie, thank you so much for coming on with me. Hi, you are beautifully organized in all of your pursuit of this as a career. It seems it seems like you really have your stuff down. You put some beautiful pictures. Let me start with some of the basics, and then I want to get into how you decided to get into this industry, when you decided to, and how far you're going to go with it. Super basic. One of the rudest questions you can ask a woman, Can I ask you how old you are? You can ask, can I? I can't ask? May I ask you how old you are? Hey?
Speaker 2: May I'm forty one?
Speaker 1: Wow, that is fucking shocking. I'm not blowing smoke. I'm not doing anything like that. I was like, all right, twenty eight, twenty nine, maybe somewhere around there, I am thirty seven. I look like just total dog shit. So it is really amazing that you look wonderful. Do you have a great routine to your life? Are you an exercise person? Are you skincare routine three times a day? Like Patrick Bateman? Like where are we in life?
Speaker 2: We are?
Speaker 3: We have Asian genetics that happen to be Korean, so it's like built in skincare.
Speaker 1: I understand. Yeah, some people are just genetically gifted, and that is wonderful. Now here's the problem. My going refrain is, can I ask you, so you really threw me for a fucking loop where I'm gonna no, no, no, no, no, hold me to it? May I ask you? Do you know what your measurements are? And on this show we always go what are your measurements? I don't know what like two of those are when they say it in rap songs like thirty six too, blah blah blah. So I like to go with this for measurements. Can I ask you what your height is?
Speaker 2: Five?
Speaker 3: Five?
Speaker 1: Okay? Can I ask you what your braize is?
Speaker 2: Thirty four? Double d?
Speaker 1: Okay? And how big are your feet?
Speaker 2: By seven?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right?
Speaker 2: I know those I know?
Speaker 1: Okay, Yes, that's what I you know? And it kind of covers all of the different things. What is your favorite part of your body?
Speaker 2: My hair?
Speaker 1: Your hair? Your hair is beautiful? It is, by the way, is it how often I don't know what the rude question is to ask about hair? Is it natural?
Speaker 2: Is it all my hair?
Speaker 1: Mostly? Okay? All right, all right, it's beautiful. I don't it's so weird because hair is so important when you look and like assess the you know, quality of a of a girl's I don't know. I just buried myself with that being like, uh, when you're trying, I'm trying to say girls can have ugly hair or hot hair, and it's kind of important and it is a major factor for me personally. Have you ever chopped it all off? No? My wife has and it's just like she's grown it back since then. But you just sit around and you're like, Oh, that might look good or new in this moment, but are you gonna like it three days from now?
Speaker 3: You know, some people can really pull it off. I'm not one of those people. No, okay, No, I used to have really short hair, like bob lesbian like cut. But maybe I did Pixie once upon a time. But no, not, not since going into this venture. Have I gone short when I wear wigs sometimes but mostly just mine.
Speaker 1: It's beautiful.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: You said it right there, and let's get into it this venture. When did you decide to get into whatever form of it that you did the adult entertainment industry? Was it stripping, was it camming? Was it only fans? When was it? How did you decide to get in and when did you make that jump?
Speaker 2: So I went and.
Speaker 3: Head first, let's see. As of my divorce, I went to like therapy and stuff. So I'm like a big mental health person, so I'm like, yeah, therapists.
Speaker 2: So I early.
Speaker 3: On I would early in my years, I guess I was threatened with revenge for and like the laws weren't out yet against it. So I didn't have one picture of me topless, like no sexy pictures of me ever since my first marriage at like twenty three.
Speaker 2: So from twenty three to.
Speaker 3: Now, I have not had any pictures taken of myself.
Speaker 1: Really right, Okay, all right, okay, so how did you? You were just like fuck it, I'm going in or and.
Speaker 3: And so with that, they're like therapist was like, you know, just reclaim yourself, reclaim your freedom. And so I was very like iffy about being in front of a camera and they're like, just do a dour shoot. Go in, do a bo do our shoot. I did a shoot, and from there I was just like I think I could do this. And then also I'm also there's no nicer way to say it. I'm just a whore and I like to fuck. And I was told that I was very good at it, and I felt like I.
Speaker 2: Was putting all this have a to waste and I was just like, why am I not charging for this?
Speaker 3: I just don't understand, like this has been for free for too long, Like we're done here. That was so between, that's that's no more normal relationships.
Speaker 2: We're done here.
Speaker 3: And just all this talent, all this ability to throw and not charging is just rude.
Speaker 2: It's just fucking rude.
Speaker 3: Let me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so you were married very young. It seems like twenty three you said you were, you know, married, so your words, not mine. You were horror before that. I would say maybe promiscuous, just because I wouldn't want to call a woman that necessarily. Uh was that tough being married and having those urges or did you not have those or just where they birthed out of the divorce or the separation.
Speaker 2: No, no, this I came like this.
Speaker 1: I was factory model.
Speaker 2: Yeah okay, yeah, no very colorful.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Upbringing Miami, I was bartender.
Speaker 3: I worked in clubs, lived in Miami Beach, so just a big party early years.
Speaker 2: Then when and.
Speaker 3: I had a child, marriage all that. Then I had a couple of years where I was exclusively dating women, and then I got into this last marriage that lasted a whole four years, and that was my last bottle. And I was like, okay, we're done here, we're down.
Speaker 1: How were you convinced to get back into another marriage again? How does that happen?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: No, good guy, it's horrible.
Speaker 3: No, no, I don't have a good excuse.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: Do you love love?
Speaker 2: No? I don't even have love.
Speaker 1: Okay, there's no reason to Were you drinking a lot when you went to a drive through? Fucking thing? Like, how does this happen? You say you don't love love? You go? I love being promiscuous. I was in a marriage before, I didn't love it, broke up, started dating women, and now you're like, well, I'm being married to this guy for four years? How does that come about?
Speaker 2: Drinking? I was so posed again, No good, no good excuse. It was.
Speaker 3: I was working so my corporate at nine to five different life that I live. I met some people and I thought it was a great thing to do for me to I don't know, get penity to heaven.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I tried. I tried. I tried my best.
Speaker 1: You did it? Hey, Hey, I'm giving you an a for effort. Okay, I appreciate that. So where are we on this adult entertainment industry? It seems like are you just starting off or are you building up now? Are you getting ready to launch something? Are you interested in any like mainstream shoots? Would you want to shoot for a website, like a big name website. Tell me where you are where you think you are in the adult entertainment industry right now.
Speaker 2: Very very very beginning.
Speaker 3: So, like I said, I haven't been in front of a camera, so I mean I can fuck.
Speaker 2: I just couldn't fuck in front of a camera because that's awkward.
Speaker 3: It was not anymore, So I just dove inhead first, not knowing shit, asked. I had a couple of friends and they were like, okay, we'll sign you up to our page and just ask us any questions and just start doing pictures. And once you have enough pictures enough like little clips, give it to us and we'll help you from there. And so I've gone on a couple of websites, met a couple of cool people that also do like content creating, and everyone's been superne I'm like, oh my god, look I found my people. Everyone's been super great and it's just developed into more collabs and.
Speaker 2: Day by day.
Speaker 1: Sure. Sure, So what ambitions do you have? I mean, do you want to make this career career? Do you want to be like on a red carpet someday or is it like I want to make enough where I can just live and kind of be comfortable.
Speaker 3: And yeah, I'm kind of so that it was more of like an internal journey to see if I could do this.
Speaker 2: So where I'm at is that I found out that I.
Speaker 3: Could do this, and I'm having fun doing it with a lot of different people, and so maybe I mean, if I get invited to different places, I wouldn't mind. Sure, And if I can, yeah, if there's a red carpet involved one day, great, But no, this is this is strictly It was self and.
Speaker 2: Fun and I got tired of not charging.
Speaker 1: So I get I totally it. So have you gotten to a point where you have been? You said, everything's been good so far, But have you had any offers or anything come across that all yet, anyone just wanting to get you or collaborate or anything like that. Where you've and I'm not asking you to call anyone out by name, where you've been like, no, I don't want that, because when you see a lot of girls come into the industry, there's a little like pool left and fourth about or left and fourth that doesn't make sense left and right about like oh, well you're new, so we're not gonna pay you this much or we're not gonna do this.
Speaker 2: Have you?
Speaker 1: Are you good business wise in terms of are you not going to get ripped off? So many girls come in this industry and get ripped off early on, and I love it when they know what they're doing coming in and all of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't. I don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not here to make a name. I'm not here to walk red carpets. I'm having I just want to have a good time, and I'm having a good time, and whatever happens happens is it's extra sure.
Speaker 1: Sure, Yeah, I mean you.
Speaker 2: Haven't gotten back like I have.
Speaker 3: I've gotten phone calls and I've gotten offers that are ridiculous where I'm like, that's cute, that sucks, that that works for some people, and that somebody might take that person up for that kind of an offer. But no, I make my own rules and when people ask me what my you know what my prices are and where I'm at, And I said, this is what's worked for me, this is what other people are at the prices that I give them, and they have.
Speaker 2: A whole schedule before I get there. This is the dumb payment, this is this, and this is.
Speaker 1: That and and that's what you don't have to like it.
Speaker 2: People are like, oh my god, you're crazy.
Speaker 1: Okay, next just say no, just hey, no thanks.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No. I've said that for a long time. I've interviewed some big main like tons of mainstream girls, and I always pitch them like, hey, if I was, if I was a beautiful woman getting into the industry, here would be my basic requirements. Okay, I need a down payment like a deposit, and need travel covered there or back or whatever it is hotel, and I need all of that before I leave my house. Okay, I need all that. That to me feels like bare minimum. And I can't tell you how every girl that I've interviewed with a million plus followers laughed in my face and was like, oh, that's not Alec, that is not how the industry works. So I'm shocked by that, I think, And that's what I kind of love about OnlyFans. Girls have more of the I say girls, I mean women, apologies. Women have more of the power to be able to dictate their own thing if they want to do that. Now it sounds like, though, are you interested in building your own are you interested in shooting your own stuff? Are you just trying to have sex and have fun and get paid for it?
Speaker 2: Both?
Speaker 1: Okay? Cool? Like do you want to broaden it to shoot like big scenes or you know?
Speaker 3: Okay, So I'm going to a friends how and like other creators in another state, and oh, there's me and the guy that I usually shoot with, and those two are a couple, so all four of us are shooting together and they have like a great setup.
Speaker 2: So and they have their own channels as well, so there's.
Speaker 1: Just okay, yeah, all right, are they I wonder if I know them? Maybe I've talked to them, who knows. Well, we'll talk about it off air if you don't want to say it here. Have you always been a fan of porn or were you just like, oh, I'm gonna be a sexy girl over here, but whatever's going on over there doesn't matter to me, Like do you enjoy porn?
Speaker 2: I do?
Speaker 4: I do?
Speaker 3: I loved my Jenna Jamison when I was younger. My Jenna always dear to my heart. Yeah, I've always been like sex work positive and kind of on the you know, the big F word, you know, the feminist scope of things where it's like I can do whatever I want.
Speaker 2: I don't care what anybody else says, so, you know, big on. Yeah. I work in strip clubs too.
Speaker 1: So okay, did you dance or were you bar or running it? Okay, okay, what's that like?
Speaker 2: It's interesting.
Speaker 1: Do the guys cross a line at all ever? In terms of there's beautiful women over here and they're naked and this and that, but you're the bartender, like, you know, do they get aggressive at all with you or grab or anything like? I don't know now, if.
Speaker 3: You're behind a bar, no, but I give your waitressing and doing a bottle service, it can happen.
Speaker 2: But Miami is very big on having.
Speaker 3: Security and stuff like that, and it's very not tolerated, so it's not unsafe.
Speaker 1: Sure, Okay, all right? Uh what type of content do you think? Well, you said, let me refocus here real quick. You said feminists there. Does that play into your sexual personality at all? Are you more dominant than submissive or is it the opposite?
Speaker 2: The opposite?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, you're really see. I always find that so shocking because personality wise, you seem like a woman who like, look, look, get this done. I need this done. Let's get it done today, stop fucking around, let's blah blah blah, and then you go. But then in the bedroom, I just love to be tied at whatever it is. And yeah, okay, all right. So I've heard that before, and I've heard a lot of dominatrixes that I've interviewed say, like, you have CEOs and big name people who are the most dominant people in the world who come in and just want to get the ship beat out of them. What do you get out of that? Does it feel like a loss of control when you're being submissive? Does it feel like it's being taken away from you? Is that what you enjoy about it?
Speaker 2: Absolutely?
Speaker 3: I make decisions forty hours a week and for a bunch of things with a bunch of money, and when I leave, I want to make not one decision and I want to be told what to do, just to like course correct.
Speaker 1: That's interesting.
Speaker 3: I just I want to I want to make no decisions, make them for me, tell me what to do in that.
Speaker 1: Aspect, yes, yeah, okay, all right, but does that how do you tell a guy you don't like something or dislike something if you're totally submissive in that moment or do you just kind of accept it and then tell afterwards not anything terrible obviously you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: No, the So it's not and it's not with an everyone kind of thing, like I have to know them, have like some kind of like a conversation and work together before you know, going full kink and like BDSM. So there's boundaries discussed, there's different scenes and what's you know, you get like a you know, red light, yellow light, green light, and you like establish all these things beforehand and you see if it's like a good fit and then you can keep going from there. But yeah, it's definitely not an every I can't do it with everyone.
Speaker 1: Sure, okay, all right, let me get into again some more of the content. What type of stuff do you want to be known, like have your brand known for? And again I understand that's more for the fame and the marketing and the bigger aspect you're really interested in, like exploring yourself and your sexuality and this and that. But if I were to say ev Graves is, by the way, if you're listening to this right now, make sure you go to OnlyFans dot com slash ev Graves sign up. Make sure we support independent content creators. What do you want your Ev Graves is the blank girl in porn? What is that? Or the adult industry or camming or whatever? Ev Graves is the this is my thing. Obviously, no, no one wants to be pigeonholed. But if you were to be known as something, what would it be?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's like milf, my milf. It's a lot of that. I do.
Speaker 3: Work with people younger, and they get younger and younger in the inbox and I'm.
Speaker 2: Like, can you guys please stop it? Please? I know I look young.
Speaker 3: That's super cute, but but yeah, it's definitely milkforn.
Speaker 1: Do you like younger guys.
Speaker 2: To work with you?
Speaker 1: Just in general?
Speaker 2: Do you?
Speaker 1: I mean, what is it about you that attracts you or what is it about somebody else that attracts you to them?
Speaker 3: I am like one of those vibes people like I don't have, like none of my exes look the same. I identify as pan sexual, So it just really depends.
Speaker 1: Can I ask from a complete place of ignorance, what pan sexual officially qualifies? Ass Like, if I were to say I am pan sexual, what would I be?
Speaker 3: So bisexual limits it to like male and female, where pan includes everybody else in the LGBTQ I A plus element of P the rest of the alphabet mafia. Everybody else is in there, so it's not limited to just boy and girl.
Speaker 2: It's everyone.
Speaker 3: You know, your non binary, your trans, so that's all included. So it's easier to just say everyone.
Speaker 1: Sure, what's the one that's attracted to intelligence sabio sexual? Okay I've never met one of them, or maybe they just think I'm stupid. Uh oh, hi, nice to meet you. Let me ask you, Let me run down. What are yours some What are some of your favorite kinks or fetishes? What are things that you really turn you on and get you excited?
Speaker 2: I love to deep throat she goes a whore?
Speaker 1: What about it? And does it just turn you on? Do you get excitement from them? Very exciting?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I can totally come all by myself just sucking somebody off, like so great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do.
Speaker 3: It's just it might be like a power thing, like I need to suck the soul out of you, and this is I'm having such.
Speaker 2: A great time.
Speaker 1: I love that. By the way, are there any other kinks or fact that reminded me of something where there's two different aspects to like a deep throating type thing. One, you are sucking the life out of the guy. You are in total control of this situation and you're dominating it. The other, obviously, is he is jamming a dick down your throat. So there's a power dynamic over there. I get that power dynamic and it gets me really excited when I see free use. Have you seen free Use? Point? Do you like it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It's interesting to me because there's two aspects. There's the woman is totally just this guy is such a fucking nothing that I'm not even feeling him fuck me right now. And then there's the aspect of she's just an object and I'm gonna go and throw my dick in and then get back to fucking hauling bales of hay or whatever we're doing in these scenes nowadays. So there is an aspect that to to that to deep throating too. What is your term. If you walk up to a guy you wanna give a guy a blowjob? What is the terminology you would use if you were gonna bluntly just say it to him? Hey, go ahead?
Speaker 2: Oof. I don't know. I don't think I've ever had to do that.
Speaker 1: Well, there's just a lot of unlucky guys in the world. Then, but let's i mean, run it for me right now. Let's role play. So you walk up to this gorgeous guy. He is the look that you want, and you've been feeling his vibes all fucking night. What are you gonna say to him to kind of entice him in the moment?
Speaker 2: Maybe it's not a lot of words thing.
Speaker 3: I'm just I'm more of a like a doer where it's like just looking and I'm putting my hands down your pants and I'm your belt.
Speaker 1: I was picturing this was in the middle of a sales conference. But that's okay, I mean, that's I mean that works as well.
Speaker 3: Sure you think I think my eyes do a lot of the talking. I get that a lot too. They're like your eyes. It's just the way that you look. You're piercings there. So I feel like I get away with my eyes, saying a lot for me?
Speaker 1: Sure? Ink? When did you start getting tattoos?
Speaker 2: Fourteen?
Speaker 1: Oh? Wow, all right, tattoos you started young? Uh? How many do you have now? Any idea?
Speaker 2: I lost count?
Speaker 1: I have a lot, my wife said, like thirteen, I think, but we're just, you know, working on getting more of them. What's your favorite one?
Speaker 2: Uh? My new one? Oh? Here see can you see it?
Speaker 1: Yes? It ken? Now is this a zombie? My little pony?
Speaker 2: It's a unicorn? Like me?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, all right, I like that. What's a unicorn?
Speaker 3: So somebody that will sleep with couples and both like you know, have you heard the term like unicorn hunters?
Speaker 1: So I have interviewed uh Suzanne Ferrari, who taught me all about cooking and cut queening and unicorning. It just clicked in my head. I didn't know if you had a different meaning for it. Do you hook up with a lot of couples often? Yeah? Has it ever gotten awkward?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh? Okay for me? Okay, have you seen it get awkward for anyone else?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I don't. So.
Speaker 3: I tend to like women more so I make sure that the other women and I are good and.
Speaker 4: Not really, let's see what's the nice way to put this compatible?
Speaker 1: You want to see if you and the woman or you and the guy. No, right, so.
Speaker 3: As long as she and I on, you know, we have our boundaries figured out and my what we're doing. The rest is just you know, just follow whoever the main partners wishes are.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think guys get too greedy with threesomes. I think that's the ideal scenario, especially if you're married and your wife is a little bisexual or pansexual or whatever it is, where you can go like, hey, I want to watch you with this girl and I'll get my dick touched once in a while. But really the big concern here is that you are happy with another woman. I think if more guys did that, Like, yeah, you're not going to get everything crazy. You thought you were going to get out of this, but you're gonna get something pretty fucking cool, right, Just be cool about it.
Speaker 2: Sit there, don't say too much, just let things happen.
Speaker 3: Let everybody else, you know, take you on the ride that they're trying to take you on.
Speaker 1: Sure, sure, what about what are some ambitions you have that you would like to shoot? What are some types of things. It sounds like you've lived a pretty fun life. But are there things sexually you have not been able to do yet that you are very.
Speaker 2: Ready for this? I have my first Eiffel tower signed up for next week because I've.
Speaker 1: Not Oh my god, I'm so shocked. I've been Eiffel towered so many times. I just can't. I can't imagine. Is that for your own production or someone else's production?
Speaker 2: Yea, for my own?
Speaker 1: Okay? All right? Now what are you doing? Do you have you introduced me to a lovely lady before this? Is that someone who shoots production with you? Okay? And do you guys have a good base and understanding that it's not me being rude or whatever it is of the production of stuff? Are you good with video editing? Or are you going to reach out to someone and have them take care of that aspect of it?
Speaker 2: So far we've done all our own.
Speaker 3: With the magic of apps and our phones, We've pretty much done all of it ourselves.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, So do you guys have desire to then say this takes off, you start making really good money off of this start upgrading equipment? Like, do you want to form your own I understand you don't want this to be your business business, but do you want to form your own thing where you're in total control, where you're like, I want to do a three guy gang bang next week, and your assistant or who everybody else, your production partner can go all right, we'll get on the phone, well, start putting that together, and by Thursday, you know you'll get banged by three guys. Is that kind of the level you want to get to?
Speaker 2: It sounds great? Absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure, we're almost at the end here. So let me ask you, what is a kink or fetish that you have no interest in pursuing? Whatever? Is like if there's something big right now, or if you think, like if someone came to me with that offer, I would have no interest whatsoever.
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know. I don't know. I don't like to yuck. Anybody's young, So it's not kink. It's just like.
Speaker 3: Doing something I don't want, Like that's it like does not having the choice.
Speaker 2: So they're like, oh, do you want to sign up with this company?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, I don't know how much control I'm still going to have over the things that I want to do and not do. So maybe that's my I want to remain independent enough to make my own decisions.
Speaker 1: So so then again, how about in your own independence creating your own content. If another big indie collaborator came to you and said, hey, I'd like to do this, is there a type of scene or something where you would be like, I'm not really into that type of thing. Is it like like, is if someone came to and it was like, oh, we want you to do like a double anal scene, are you like, yeah, I don't stretch that way, you know, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: No, listen for the right amount of money, I just might. I just might.
Speaker 1: Okay, So someone, what if someone comes to you with like a piss scene, are you interested in you'urine at all?
Speaker 3: I don't mind you're in because I'm a big squirter and so it's like kind of the same.
Speaker 1: Sure, So.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pause, I'm fine with Scott. I'm not okay, So I'm not my thing.
Speaker 1: My thing is way yeah, my thing is always just I don't have any I have my own personal preference, as all people do. But as long as you're not, like you know, there's no kids or dogs involved, I'm okay with everything. Like everything else. You know, if you're interested, that's fine. So, yeah, what you said about yucking someone's young, I don't think it's necessarily downplaying anything. I'm not into feed at all. But I asked your shoe s eyes earlier, So just don't be afraid to ever be like, you know, not really for me, that's all. I don't know. I'm passed that off to everyone. We're gonna wrap this one up soon, Evie. Do you I don't know what else I can get out of you. It seems like you just love this. You just love sex, and you love that. There's kind of a market or an industry where you could pursue that if you like to. Yeah, yeah, right, do you want to say? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just happy that I have the freedom to do it. I really am, like, I feel like it's late, but at an appropriate time nonetheless, but you know, it is what it is.
Speaker 2: I'm having a good time.
Speaker 1: That's all you can ask for. Really, Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, Ev Graves. Ev right, we're pronouncing that ev Yes, it's adorable. You can find her across all social media on Twitter only fans and TikTok. We really want to push the only fans. Make sure you go to that at EV Graves e v E E g R a v E S links to everything in the episode episode description. As always, ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, EV Graves, Evie, thank you so much for coming on with me. Thank you and we'll see you next week.