Speaker 1: Everish shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We'll let you tako one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots all right, this hour brought you by our final day for a win it before. You can buy its tickets, airfare, hotel and cash to head out to Las Vegas in September to join us for our iHeartRadio Music Festival.
Speaker 3: That trip one thousand dollars and yeah, good news.
Speaker 4: There's some bands in the rock genre this year.
Speaker 3: It's a whole it's a whole hodge podge if you would like a buffet of a bunch of different, you know, styles of music.
Speaker 2: It's a really good time out there. Nine oh five the first of our three trips up for grabs today. We'll remind you when we get closer. Okay, So this past weekend in the Pacific northwestern part of the country, it was the first, uh, really significantly warm weather that they've had going into the soon to be summer sea and so of course a lot of people wanted to get outside and enjoy the great outdoors.
Speaker 3: Do they do the baby oil in the driveway with the tinfoil like they used to do up north.
Speaker 2: I really can't speak to that. I have no information pertaining to that question.
Speaker 4: Taco.
Speaker 2: Maybe some of our transplants are folks listening via the free iHeartRadio app in the Pacific Northwest can chime in with a response.
Speaker 3: I don't think many people do that anymore. I think it's uh, yeah, we're all a little too wise now.
Speaker 2: So anyway, back with the thought process of wanting to get out and enjoy the outdoors. Nothing better than an afternoon of paddle boarding on the Nakwalmie River in Washington State until suddenly floater.
Speaker 4: Oh really a dead body?
Speaker 2: What a way to ruin a perfectly good afternoon of paddle boarding.
Speaker 4: I think you just keep paddling.
Speaker 2: Oh this guy, uh, he stopped down and alerted authorities by about quarter one Sunday afternoon, called him out there in King County and they fished the floater.
Speaker 4: Any any word on the floater?
Speaker 2: Oh no, they're at the police department is asking for information. They haven't even identified who this is. It could just be I's going to say a drifter, but more specifically a floater. Yeah, wow, you're out there. Oh this is great.
Speaker 3: I know, thunk beautiful weather. Now what was that look back there?
Speaker 4: It is?
Speaker 3: Yah, I hope it was at least face down. Yeah, that's right. Picture the bald head.
Speaker 4: I guess that.
Speaker 3: What did you say something about Squalmy in there? He said it's Anqualmie River? Can I see that where or point to where it is? Because my my buddy works for a casino out there and that might be it. So maybe we have a casino. You know, it didn't work out well at the casino that.
Speaker 4: Kind of thing. I really don't know. I think no, I don't know.
Speaker 3: That would be too coincidental because I have a shirt and a half.
Speaker 2: To say it, all right, I have a headline of the week contender. We had two of them yesterday, and in case you early birds missed.
Speaker 4: Out, it's a busy week for headline of the week. Yeah.
Speaker 2: In fact, I specifically plotted this one here because we are in safe Harbor and this is a little edgy. Okay, let's get an adult, adult oriented material if you will go for it. Leaders of Orgasmic Meditation women's wellness company One Taste convicted enforced labor trial. A forced labor trial. The leaders of the Orgasmic Meditation women's wellness company called One Taste. Basically, here's their business model that got them in trouble and on trial.
Speaker 4: Everybody's coming in.
Speaker 2: You got the women who women who are learning orgasmic meditation to the point where they are open to suggestions of doing things of a sexual nature that they might normally not be so open to do. And in the case of who they were doing these with were uh, well, clients of One Taste who were paying money to well, basically it was prostitution pretty much. Yeah, the guys of women's wellness and orgasmic meditation.
Speaker 4: I think everybody needs a little bit of that every now.
Speaker 2: And you know, sometimes you'll see these meditation groups in a park or something or yeah, like yoga mats are out and they're picturing this type.
Speaker 3: Wow, I think Cindy's about there. You come across this one. I know, didn't mean in that fashion. Can't be can't be doing that?
Speaker 4: God. Yeah.
Speaker 2: It was run by a couple of women out of California who were in an update on a story we told you a while back in New Mexico, the teenage baseball player who peed in the opposing team's water jug and thirteen of the players drank from the jug.
Speaker 3: I think that's just good old, you know, teenage hijinks.
Speaker 2: Well, then possibly, Takyo, you have a future working at the New Mexico District Attorney's office. Who the DA there just dropped the charges because apparently, in her eyes, this is not illegal.
Speaker 5: In New Mexico. Battery consists of the unlawful touching of another person in a rude and insolent manner. So in this case, we don't have any touching of another person. New Mexico doesn't have a statue that makes it criminal for someone to mess with someone else's food or pe in a water bottle. While the act is gross and not right, it's not a crime in New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, Well, guess what her counterparts in the legal industry on both sides, prosecution and defense, beg to differ with her interpretation and thus dropping the charges. Whereas his body did touch other folks, maybe not physically, but in the form of liquid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know it's disgusting, but you have to think, Kevin, want more on this on our Facebook page if you like. When it comes to sports, you know, and competitive nature and all that and camaraderie at the team.
Speaker 4: Ain't Rodney, what'd you do? Ah?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Cool? You just want to excuse this bad behavior because you, in a strange way, seem to admire it.
Speaker 4: Taco.
Speaker 2: In fact, if one we're just listening casually right now, might be under the impression it sounds as if something that you might have participated in more similar over maybe I hope and you're younger years.
Speaker 3: Oh, A couple of ways to look at that.
Speaker 4: The Big Gulf incident.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, that was just that's good camaraderie.
Speaker 4: That's the same thing man, Big Gulf, Big Old three Musketeer.
Speaker 2: How come nothing's coming out of the straw
Speaker 3: In your ears means you're doing