Speaker 1: This is the seventy seven w ABC mini test.
Speaker 2: Trump signs executive orders to curb birthright citizenship.
Speaker 1: Okay, President Trump signed two executive orders on Thursday trying to restrict birthrights, citizenship, and so called birth tourism. We had a very unfortunate decision in the Supreme Court concerning birthrights. Trump is talking about Thursday, So we're making adjustments because it's very unfair. Thursday's executive orders, however, also deny birthrights citizenship for children of foreign diplomats born in the USA, the children born in the USA from diplomats and potentially in the US territories. One of one of the orders, too, specifically seeks to limit the use of surrogate mothers for this purpose as well.
Speaker 2: What's going on here is the Trump is saying that, Okay, we have to get citizenship to people that are born here, but not if you come here deliberately just to get pregnant to evade the immigration law. Because the Constitution says that you have to give citizenship to those who were born here and who are subject to the jurisdiction of American law. And the Republicans are saying that those mothers who come here as were called birth tourists. Other words, people who are only coming into the US to give birth and then to go home to their native countries are not subjects to the laws of the US.
Speaker 1: Well, let me assistic. Are they going to have to go through legal thing, you know, court?
Speaker 2: Yeah, well that'll be chelndered in court and the court will rule on it. But in the decision borring affirming birthright citizenship, one of the voters for the majority said that the Congress could enact legislation that would limit birthright citizenship for those who are come here just as birth tourists, and Congress May was taking him up on it, and Trump is urging them to act on that. Now, there are about three and a half million births in the US every year, but twenty five thousand of them are two birthright citizens people that have come here as tourists and just give birth. I always say they're like the turtles that trying to assure the beach to give their birth, give their eggs here on the beach, and then go back into the sea.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but a lot of those they get eaten.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: So we're going to go to non citizen voting.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: It was overblown. Political has spent months telling Americans that Republican concerns about non citizens in our elections were exaggerated. Yet now that New Jersey admitted more than six thousand non services ended up on his voter rolls, about four hundred of whom voted, Politico has discovered the problem was apparently an open secret all along. New Jersey Democrat Governor Mickey Sheryl recently announced that a software error Okay, sure, a software error in the state's motor vehicle system led to the registration of roughly sixty six hundred people who indicated that they were not US citizens between June of twenty three and June of twenty four. The non citizens allegedly answered no when asked whether they're citizens, whether they were citizens, but the system registered them and yeah, sure. Of those registered, nearly four hundred illegally cast ballots to governments or the government office.
Speaker 2: That's just the tip of the iceberg. Those are people who were not trying to game the system. They just they toast said they weren't citizens, and when they were registered, they a few took advantage of it, but there are many, many more who were deliberately trying to gain the system, and the fact did and they did and they have and that's why Doug's efforts were very successful in the last election. We hope he repeats them in this one. If I'm a voute that.
Speaker 1: If we put out signs, excuse me, in all the swing states, in the areas where we thought where we thought illegals would come. General Flynn had a list of what he thought and we all got together and we put signs and trucks were digital signs driving through their neighborhoods. Listen, if you're illegal in your vote, you're going to get caught, You're going to get tracked, tracked, you're going to get thrown out of the country. You know, all kinds of stuff we put out. And I'm gonna say, I think it's Trump's lawyer. I forget who was she told us about that. That was twenty one million and voter motive voter they called it. They called it motive voter. They give them licenses and on the back they just check off and then they could vote. Even though it's illegal, they still were able. So they were worried about twenty million illegals voting. I bet we stopped half of them from voting or the half that would come out and vote. Because if you see a sign going past your neighborhood, listen, you're gonna get tracked. You're gonna get thrown out. I'm staying home and drinking my corona. You know what I mean. I'm not going out. And you know, you know the Democrats give you what I fifty dollars and lunch and some beer, and would put you in the bus and you bring it to the voting votes. I'm staying home if I'm gonna get arrested